Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 76, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I want this day to end ASAP so we can get to the adventures part :/

Is this bad?

Agree.

Someone party with us. We're a hydra and we're up for anything.

Anything...

~Lowell
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Lowkey »

Alright so this thread has actually been getting really large ever since I first saw it and ignored it so I'm reading it now. We really want to go on adventures and such and I know that's not cool when we haven't posted but, well, yeah. Doing my best to keep up with all my commitments, both onsite and irl, especially as someone about to take the mcat. DGB/Yos, you're literally my heroes. I love you guys. I agree with drixx/ds/zzx on the list above so far. On page 4 now.

~H
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 119, Drunken Pirates wrote:hey hindu!

I have a lot about you from the commune!

what up

Woah. Who are you? LOL

Hi!

Rylai wrote:Ok we both agree to get this out of the way.

We are Emilia

We are a Miller. Flavour reason because we were falsely accused for the murder of our fiance amd got put into a prison but with the help of some friends escaped.

~Rylai and Lina

This
Flum wrote:I am not a Miller

and this are really weird to see in the same game. Flum, why'd you make this post?

DGB, thoughts on zzz and his little page 5 thing where he gets mad at drixx? I can see the scum standpoint but it's p good.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Lowkey »

Hey mollie! I saw you joined the commune. I really need to make a return trip up there. Right now I'm unsure if I want to take mcat this summer or the next because life and careers are hard.

In post 169, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 164, DiamondSentinel wrote:Well, all I know, DGB is that you didn't do much better in GoD mafia...

nono
nononono

dramalama let players not post for over a week I think bpc didn't post for like 13 days or something and I said on d1 that anti was scum and then he didn't post for like ever and then I died. I wish I wld have pushed him harder but the n1 missing scumkill really did point to anti.

dgb is town.

I think you should be careful on this early. I've read dgb's scum games. Posts can look solid but overall aren't and her first ones on the page this was quoted from didn't look good. I liked the stuff I read on these recent pages that we're posting on.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 459, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Not reading and making up BS over nothing to fluff up posts is scummy.

Not reading? The BS thing is true. The 3 posts were a clear sell so I maybe bought it.

@above - Where I pointed out flum said not miller and you guys claimed miller a bit later and that was weird.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Lowkey »

MP buddy, I don't know where your paranoia is coming from but mollie is one of, if not the most, genuine-feeling people in this game right now. If you think the buddying is suspicious, relook at it all and ask yourself it's malicious or not. You'll find your answer there.

-H
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Lowkey »

flum, I looked through your iso and past 3 games.
  • Link the game and specify where miller posts are please
    Why do it here?
    Why now?(in this game specifically)

MP- I think you're turning something intended as friendly and misconstruing it. People do this in a lot of my games to me. They just see a newer player and give the advice. Nothing else to it. Keep in mind mollie doesn't even have a solid read on them.

-H
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 479, Yosarian2 wrote:Oh right, I gave him town point for his post 94.

The rest of his play isn't great though. His attempt to attack Drixx feels weak and kind of fake. And his attack pn DGB seems dodgy. Don't see evidence of real scumhunting either for the most part.

Yos, you think dgb is town here?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Lowkey »

FA's last post feels like it came from scum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 489, Lowkey wrote:FA's last post feels like it came from scum.

Also, for those who are newbreading her, I've played with her quite a bit lately so here's important playstyle tidbits.
1 - Scum
1 2 3 4 5 - Town

@mollie - gut, I guess. Not sure but I don't like it. Doesn't feel like how I see her acting with her role as town at all.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 552, DiamondSentinel wrote:"the entire purpose of my joining this game was so that I could go exploring, adventuring, partying."

Where does scumhunting fit in there for you? You're getting on to someone for "not doing" something you yourself said you WONT be doing!

VOTE: Albert

You're more scum at this point than Fluminator (who admittedly seems to be trying to lurk his way out of the wagon)

This is literally the least effort vote I've seen. It's pretty clear ABR joined *this game in particular* so he could adventure where as he can scumhunt in every game.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 605, Drixx wrote:er reads won't necessarily stop someone from responding in a way that outs them as scum later in the game (or makes them obviously town).

Drixx, I think you're town here. I think you're very obvtown. And I'll gladly vote you for MC once I feel we're far enough into the Day to do that. You can go to Wakiki like they said earlier, that's fine. But please stay with us and concentrate on finding and voting scum here. We do not have time to waste or reasons to let scum slide by posting about mechanics and other bullshit. Focus.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Unvote; Vote: Rylai

I have no idea where Lowell is in this game just so you guys know. All he said in our PT today was stuff about the gifs I posted so I'm going to have him sheep me until we have adventures.

Felt earlier that Flum was town and slowly being reassured of that read.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 695, Rylai and Lina wrote:Lowkey if you have anything to say you can start to say. your Hindu I guess. I need an explanation about that vote.

I'm voting you because I think you're not playing anything like that town game. I get that a month's passed but this is not how you played. You were super transparent there and didn't need any meta to back you up. Your miller claim doesn't really have anything to do with it. The way you're not looking for scum, care more about defending yourself than anything, are posting meta only as a defense, none of it rubs me right. Plus you're pretty much overreacting to this smalltime because you've been caught. I don't see anyone on this wagon who hasn't jumped on without good reason.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by Lowkey »

There should be more votes going onto Rylai after her last 11 posts. If you don't know why already, the cards will reveal themselves soon.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Lowkey »

No, no I don't. Die please.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I don't care what your role is. If you're willing to let your role influence your scumhunting, I don't buy it. The only way I see this being relevant in any way is you having a post restriction and you should've claimed that when you claimed miller. Stop making excuses for your play in this game.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 711, Rylai and Lina wrote:I'm extremely careful about sharing them in thread

What's there to be careful about? I'm tired of hearing excuses for your play. First it was your role pm and now it's your hydra partner.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Hey Mollie, read 714 and please vote Rylai. That reaction is about as forced as it can get.

Reads/scumhunting -> role pm -> careful about posting reads inthread -> hydra partner -> role pm. This has gone full circle.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 722, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 720, Lowkey wrote:Hey Mollie, read 714 and please vote Rylai. That reaction is about as forced as it can get.

Reads/scumhunting -> role pm -> careful about posting reads inthread -> hydra partner -> role pm. This has gone full circle.

rylai is very new and she has said that english is a second language for her, hence my hesitancy.

can you plz tell me what you think of max? where do you stand with flum?

Max is probably town. Flum is town.

FA has no trouble with english. Not only that but she's been playing a ton of games lately and is probably the most active poster on site during the past month. This isn't a newbcard play. She's very easy to townread.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Pray tell how characters and any info you have on them affects your null reads or reads on players in this game. Not following this at all.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 732, Rylai and Lina wrote:That info might help me to sort people more than this. its not making people null! :| I think I can't explain what I mean! see people are null now. if what I think about them are true their alignment might change based on the knowledge I have about their characters.

I know exactly what you mean. You've been bullshitting me on your null reads the whole time and don't know how to help yourself look town here.

Mollie, it's in her viewed topics. When I went to link posts earlier, I had to scroll halfway down her list of topics through about 8 games at least just to find the one she was with me a month ago.
Lowkey: I mean, I guess? Like, it might be friendly, but it's bothering me, like she's patting her on the head but not actually talking with her, just at her...

But I'll take a step back. I have trouble reading players like Rylai, so maybe it's not the best focus for me right now.

This post is basically all I really felt anything from. I'm having a hard time reading him. His vote on you sucks, though. I agree with his sky, drixx, and abr stuff. Beyond that, I don't have much.

I didn't hop on flum because he was too easy and I don't see scum opening themselves up on their first post with no other content. Not to mention I think his motivations for the claim were town and the past games check out. He likes to pack his posts with words but I feel like he's a lot easier to read than MP for example.

Also, the weird thing was just that. Weird. It's just what came to my mind as I read the rylai claim.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 738, Drunken Pirates wrote:

eh. we can lose a character cop, hindu I will lynch her if you are happy with your bus.

I am only saying this cos you are suddenly becoming weird.

Pretty happy with it. I read steven universe just to be sure and feel good about it.

I'm going through a playstyle change or something right now cause you're not the first to say that.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Lowkey »

Unvote; Vote: Klingon

I'm fine with this or Skybird right now.

And, Pirates, you should've gone for it before they cracked if you wanted them. Right now, there are better fish to fry.

Main Character: Drixx
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Lowkey »

There are far too many smalltime wagons and too few votes being thrown around for this to be okay in a large. People are holding votes and waiting for massive cases when a good part of the playerlist is lurking and the other part of it is spamming the thread until it suffocates. If it wasn't clear back then, FA needed pressure. She got it but only in the form of words, not votes. That time has passed.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 890, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 889, Lowkey wrote:There are far too many smalltime wagons and too few votes being thrown around for this to be okay in a large. People are holding votes and waiting for massive cases when a good part of the playerlist is lurking and the other part of it is spamming the thread until it suffocates. If it wasn't clear back then, FA needed pressure. She got it but only in the form of words, not votes. That time has passed.

I am voting max can you plz help me if not can you explain why

???
I don't want to vote max because I don't like that wagon. I'd gladly wagon someone up or help you if he got votes but I think Klingon's a good one. Why aren't you voting her instead?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Lowkey »

Pedit x2: I'm getting the feeling that pirate hydra just can't handle opinions they dont share. I'm less sure about that being scum, though that's how I'd originally taken their retaliatory vote.

Pirate hydra is town as shit. I don't know why you thought they were scum to begin with. Thinking someone has a bad vote =/= scum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 899, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 893, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
why are you avoiding dgb and yoyo?

What makes DGB a good MC? I'm curious as they haven't really stood out to me.

She's looking pretty townish right now. Also, she's taking a lot of time to analzye every person in the game, and her town lists have been pretty good.

I generally agree with most of her reads, and I think she's got a better chance then most at picking an all-town adventuring group tomorrow.

I'm literally just taking your word and experience on it right now. I think DGB's scum and I'm not going to vote her for MC. There's no way. If you want an older player in the slot, ABR has the best chances because he's actually town this game.

Shiro, I think Klingon's scum and, of the few posts I remember from her, I didn't like them. You should vote her too.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Lowkey »

Lowell is going to be so damn sad.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 910, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 904, Lowkey wrote:
In post 899, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 893, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
why are you avoiding dgb and yoyo?

What makes DGB a good MC? I'm curious as they haven't really stood out to me.

She's looking pretty townish right now. Also, she's taking a lot of time to analzye every person in the game, and her town lists have been pretty good.

I generally agree with most of her reads, and I think she's got a better chance then most at picking an all-town adventuring group tomorrow.

I'm literally just taking your word and experience on it right now. I think DGB's scum and I'm not going to vote her for MC. There's no way. If you want an older player in the slot, ABR has the best chances because he's actually town this game.

Shiro, I think Klingon's scum and, of the few posts I remember from her, I didn't like them. You should vote her too.

wanting abr as mc shows incredibly poor judgment. our slot is compromised for him and he has said so.

did you answer me about max?

Compromised? These powers, from what I can tell, aren't enough to turn a game but just give roles an extra kick. From what I can tell, this is a PR heavy game so I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm not gonna let you get lynched but ABR is pretty on point so far as reads go right now.

Yeah, last page.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Lowkey »

I'm town but if you wanna turn on me, then we can tango. Kinda sad noone's reading me town though.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 921, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 910, Drunken Pirates wrote:

wanting abr as mc shows incredibly poor judgment. our slot is compromised for him and he has said so.

I am confused, I really don't know what you're talking about here.

I didn't either.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Lowkey »

How is cdg a top townread over anyone else in this game? At least put pirates on your team and suck up your damn ego. You know they're town even if you don't like one of them.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Lowkey »

I was going to contest that but then she posted she leans Klingon town.

Mollie, why are you listening to titus if you and her both know she can't read people until like D3?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Lowkey »

ITT Yos is Sonic.

BUT if the information is part of their role card (confirm that rylai), then I would expect it to be shared with town when they flip

No. Our role has info that somewhat confirms another and there's nothing that says it's shared upon flip except perhaps role name.
Also: ABRs attitude is super antitown

Have you played with ABR before? This is one of his better games.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 947, Drunken Pirates wrote:We make a strong case on Fluminator. You swing at RandL riling her up.
We state Drixx should go anywhere but Ghost Town. You push Ghost Town.
We state Drixx is bad MC. You voted it for awhile.
I say Klingon is not like certain town, you push there knowing about the drama box she is.
You want to put together adventures that are not likely to agree on anything.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're "dividing the town".

Chill the hell out. I don't agree with any of this either and you're overreacting just because things aren't going the way you want it to.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 950, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Holy shit. That's terrifying. Are we talking kuribo levels of assholehood, or not quite?

He usually lurks and does nothing for half of the game.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 957, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Someone ask me something? I read everything that's happened, but it really needs to be reread because fucking hell FA noise again. Plus this is a large, with a number of people I haven't played with, gotta go deep to understand them.

Do you think my slot is scum? I'm losing hype, man. The only reason I am so active is because I thought I'd be an easy town read and could go on adventures. That's the only reason Lowell wants to even play the game. He hasn't read this thread since like page 3.

Also, who do you think is scum? I'm surprised to see cdg and max as possible options. And definitely thought the flum hype would've died down once he explained himself.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 959, Drunken Pirates wrote:
I am calm, but I know precisely what he's doing and being clear that is what he is doing in my speech. Yet, ABR's trying to rush through things that are bad for town.

~Titus

How do you know ghost town is antitown? Seriously, that's probably RNJesus.
Drixx is very obvtown. I don't think he makes the best MC but he's the safest for a non-scum MC. I don't know what kind of party he would have and that would be my issue with him.
The Klingon wagon is good. Your hydra partner agrees. Only you don't.
As for his party, I don't know how they'll mesh or even if they communicate on adventures or what.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 969, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus is the only player in the game who has voiced criticism about Drixx picking any specific region. This is alarming for several reasons. One, because I think that each of the region yields positive rewards; there are no "cursed" powers. Therefore, I infer that Titus is trying to get to Ghost town FIRST so SHE can get the power there. This isn't looking good for her.

This is laughable. The regions are all third party neutral sites. If scum have any info about what's in them, alright, but to openly oppose you and create all this noise in the thread, please. DP is not scum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Lowkey »

I'm fine with the ghost town thing if it really puts your mind at ease. Drixx, go somewhere not-ghost town then. Can we all agree to just drop this though and move on to stuff that's scum-related. This horse has been beaten.

Also, R&L say they have flavor names of two confirmed town in their role PM, not flavor clears by association. Unless I'm reading what they told us completely wrong.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 982, Albert B. Rampage wrote:A better plan would be for them to tell a neighborhood of trusted players than to claim in-thread. If scum want to counterclaim the role anytime soon they will be in a 1:1 which is good for town.

Can't do that if they get killed by something before an adventure
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 987, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 984, Lowkey wrote:I'm fine with the ghost town thing if it really puts your mind at ease. Drixx, go somewhere not-ghost town then. Can we all agree to just drop this though and move on to stuff that's scum-related. This horse has been beaten.

Also, R&L say they have flavor names of two confirmed town in their role PM, not flavor clears by association. Unless I'm reading what they told us completely wrong.

That's not my understanding, but if I am wrong, this should be revealed to a neighborhood of all town rather than broadcasting.

~Titus

It's entirely likely during FA's screaming that I missed it or misinterpreted it that way. It was really confusing.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 990, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Whoever we choose to be MC can still be killed tonight. If that's the case, then the first person on the list of the dead MC becomes MC. I confirmed this with Varsoon.

ABR's pretty much as obvtown as it gets. This was in my head yesterday but I didn't ask because I was lazy.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Lowkey »

Trust me, ABR is town. If you can't trust me, lynch me or aim a kill at me and we flip that way. Our role sort of sucks so you guys won't lose much.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Lowkey »

I'm pretty sure my role PM has a confirmed town person in it and I think we flip with their flavor name when we die so yes, I think my slot might be worth more dead than alive. Especially if it means Titus and ABR can finally cooperate knowing I was town and reading them both strongly town all along.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Lowkey »

If I tell you why I'm pretty sure, I'm going to have to full claim. Lowell said he doesn't really care if I full claim so yeah, the onus of the decision is in my hands. This role is basically fucking useless for us anyways. If enough people want me to claim, then I'll go for it.

Titus, having reads that are in opposition is good. If you have a good connection the other person is town, that's all you need even if the reads don't agree. You learn to respect them as a fellow town member and argue not on a "youre scum" level but on a "ok, why is x scum and why should I believe you" level and that's all around good no matter how you spin it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Lowkey »

Let's not post the examples.

Also, I just got mod confirmation that entire role PM's flip in this game in the style of the previous modkill. Increased chance there's a janitor, though, given the entire pm flips.

I just think max is town mollie, not really sure what to tell you besides I just read him as town. Look at the first lines of his last post because I felt like that comes from town too. Also, I know you made a case on him but I may or may have not skipped it because I skimmed some posts selectively while trying to catch up in this game. I'll reread it but I don't think I'll change from rereading. You should join the Klingon wagon and we can get back to Max later!
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Lowkey »

What? I'm having a hard time believing you guys and your reads when you both discredited Titus on all her D1 reads. I haven't played with either of you before.

Noone hates you.

And fair enough. I'll let you talk to her if you can read her.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1024, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
I would get extra super special confirmation that if there is a specific character/player mentioned in your role pm, that information will come with your flip.

I specifically asked him about if "X" would flip and he replied it would happen as "my entire role pm would flip like the modkill flip did". It will flip.

This hasn't happened. I said I hate D1. That doesn't say I am bad at it. In my recent finished games, I have been pretty good Day 1.

~Titus
Sorry then. I tried to go into your iso but it's like really clogged and the vote isn't with the reasons, I think. Quick outline of why you think max is scum?

What about absorbing abilities sounds town to you?

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1034, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Skybird what do you think of my hypothetical party? Can you vote klingon over, let's say, most of the player list?

He's voting flum right now and thinks that flum sucks up other people's role pm's/abilities and steals them from him. He thinks flum is scum for claiming this or is implying it by asking me. This guy is scum, I'd be surprised if he wants to bus.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Lowkey »

Yeah, it's interesting he assumed I meant "explained himself" as referring to Flum's hammer and claim rather than his "not miller" and explanation for that.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Lowkey »

Second, identify town just as hard as scum. Try not to interfere with them. Work with them. Do not interrupt others, unless their plan is specifically bad.
Nope. Skybird is another protege of mine.

You can think they're town but you're doing what you just asked someone not to do.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1057, Drunken Pirates wrote:I am not sure on Skybird,

If you're not sure, then don't shut down something that hasn't taken off. Just let the game progress so we can get into night phase and finally get a MC with adventures. Let wagons happen.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1214, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1195, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Could be their hydra private topic.

wow yeah it is, I am surprised you didn't jump all over that.

okay mebbe you are not too terrible after all.

titus created the pt yesterday cos I guess during the middle she gets the urge to talk to me but probs doesn't want to wake up her husband by calling or wake me up if I am sleeping. I wasn't but I understood why she created.

I haven't really caught up here but I think this is more of a townslip for Sensei. Scum don't assume a link goes to scum topic when they know who has access to it and is posting in it.

Not really sure if you're calling ABR scum or town by liking him but yeah.

Also, good news, I'm no longer forever alone and Lowell is back and reading!
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Lowkey »

My adventure list would probably be ABR, DP, Yos, and Drixx/CC.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Lowkey »

Wicked, I get that DS is being a prick. But he's probably not scum for saying those things and actually showing he cares about who's voted MC.

Or he's just
really
salty he's not going to be on your adventuring list.

Regardless, I don't think he's scum and all of the above feels pretty alignment neutral to me. Where do you stand as far as reads go?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1253, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Also, these adventure lists are shitty. They're all "Yes, I would pick the people who have been talking the most and who people have expressed the most thoughts on that aren't negative"

Like. Idk, it doesn't feel good to me that there are so many consistencies in the lists that are being given out.

-Cerb

Just picking the strongest townreads. Only 2 of the top posters are in mine. I've only seen lists from 3-4, maybe 5, people, though so I'm not sure what you mean here.

Consistency is actually a pretty good thing and shows there's a pretty good consensus of town reads right now which, assuming anyone is worth a shit at this game, means we're looking good as far as D1 MC and adventurers.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1230, Rylai and Lina wrote:Klingon readlist was absolute shit (sorry for being this aggressive) You are scumreading me in every damn game Kling. lets stop the fucking cycle thx
But I can see where her paranoia about me being scum because of the nature of my emotional play is coming from so I'm not seeing scum motivation here.

I will give her my benefit of doubt. her other reads are so lazy. like she isn't even trying to read the game.

This is extremely scummy. Even moreso because Kling is voting her. "lets stop the cycle", the thx is uncharacteristic, it doesn't feel like the FA I know and I don't know anything about Shiro. The whole post feels like a treatise and a plea to unvote the slot.

I still can't see how a town pr can steal people abilities by hammering them. the role seems Anti town from the very base.

And, as a reason to keep voting Flum, this is reaching at best. Roles aren't anti-town(especially ambiguous ones like random powers from hammering), fakeclaims can be given, the list goes on and on for how to avoid a bad claim. Hanging onto a wagon and this being the reason why instead of listing something else is bad.

Unvote; Vote: Rylai & Lina

Drixx, I think Yos is town. Where do you stand because you're kinda avoiding giving your read out on him and are instead speaking in hypotheticals.

Cerb, yeah fair enough. I just think putting strongest townreads is ideal so while I see where you're coming from, I don't think it's as bad as you assume it is.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Lowkey »

Yeah, Yos is town as fuck. I think you're town Drixx but honestly it makes sense to just give this guy the ring. You're denying it because you can't read him or you haven't gotten a solid read on him. I'm here telling you now I am feeling pretty good that he's town. Take it out on me later if I'm wrong.

Yos, do you know what powers you get, if any, or if flavor indicates the type of power? If Drixx knows what power he's giving you, he'll at least have peace of mind knowing the role and that way scum-you couldn't abuse it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Lowkey »

If I'm right, both of them claimed the same type of role i.e. power from hammering a wagon. This is just a random thing given to people. I think the risk is worth it. I'm so hype for this game and that power sounds cool as hell.

FA, don't call me boy. I'm older than you are. Shut the hell up if you have nothing to say but personal insults when people call you scum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1280, Drixx wrote:if we get two people claiming to be one of the characters you say is town, then we have a pretty good situation

Wait, what?

You don't think scum would bus their buddy for conftown status if the two names aren't in this game? This can backfire too easily. The names being public is good but no way should either of them claim.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Lowkey »

Oh my god I was wrong

Unvote

I forgive you FA <3
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1286, Rylai and Lina wrote::( you do forgive me ?

I'm kind of feel dizzy here

arrgh :(

Yah, we're good here. Cheer up homie

@Lowkey - So your assertion is that R&L is scum and will give fake names, and other scum will both claim a name, and we lynch one and then the other and R&L get town read? I'm not sure that logically follows. And I think it's up to the people who have those characters if/when they claim. My point is that I don't think there's any real up side to R&L keeping that info private. What if R&L get night killed and that info is redacted from their role card flip? The names themselves won't help scum in the least just by being said.

If RL was scum, yes. That would be fucking genius and we'd lose the game quite literally at D1 and I'd totally do that as a gambit if I was scum here. I'm saying make the names private no matter what but perhaps don't have the named people claim just yet. I agree with you there. RL is town though so the information is good too. I don't think we should be using this info to verify their alignment, especially after what just happened. They are town.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Lowkey »

Hey mollie, what do you think of sensei townslipping like I said earlier
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Lowkey »

Hi, all. Long read, but I'm caught up. Some thoughts as I go:

18- DS says "OMG not me" to adventure [-, wtf? go home]
22- Drixx claims "Lute" [+, good logic for way forward]
31- Drixx *hearts* titus [-, pointless]
38- ZZZX asks mod Drixx's alignment [-, ?]
40- Flum not a miller
47- Flum wants blood [+, me too, brother, me too]
76- ABR wants adventures [+]
80- DS wants permission from besties drixx & titus to vote ABR [-, why the need for approval?]
106- rylai wants to gamebreak [-]
116- rylai claims miller [+, love this!]
189- rylai wants to make a townblock [?]
226- CC tells us what mafia would/would not do [-]
233- sensei questions townblocking [+, agree with most of this]
245- DS unvotes flum [-, the wagon was goign nowhere, why the panic?]
252- DGB offers reads [+, I like these types of posts]
265- Max enters, tries to look casual [-, fails, looks like a try-hard]
286- yos defends flum from skybird [-, THIS is the thing he shows up to talk about? looks like low-hanging fruit, esp since others made a similar comment before him]
299- DP doubles down on Flum wagon [+, about time someone did something]
304- yos back to talk about skybird [-, no one cares, tunnelling]
353- spifflop talks to itself [+, I sort of like this, for some reason]
367- Oh, spiff dies
375- drixx meta-comments on cerb [-, I don't see the point]
427- DGB says this exactly! [++
437- sky plays it close to the vest [-, doesn't want to give reads, wants to focus on "lurkers" only]
457- Flum gets mad as wagon on him picks up steam
493- Lowkey calls rylai scum [+, um, sure, why not?]
499- yimmy enters, apologizes for his badness [-, too humble, only person he thinks is town is sky, the easiest target]
524- yos talks about godfather math [-, seems like he shows up for the pointless stuff]
531- wickedwagon for MC picks up steam
537- drixx makes claim for MC tomorrow [+]
560s- ABR gets mad [+, looks townish]
593- sensei questions wicked MC-wagon [+, good point]
622- drixx mansplains [-]
690- Lowkey calls drixx "obvtown" but bullshit [+, yep! even if it weren't me... yep!]
743- rylai hints at great peril should she die [+, looks a little... townish, actually?]
831- rylai calls ABR very very likely town
1000- Lowkey softclaims [I'm Lowell and I endorse this message]
1000s- DP and ABR bicker [-, at least one of them is just stalling on purpose]
1202- sky votes flum [-, day late and a dollar short]
1330s- errant enters [+, this is exactly how I feel]

First, thanks Hindur for picking up the slack. I've cleared exactly none of this with him, so... if you don't hear from one of us in awhile, it'll be because we had a dual in our hydra chat. Logical consistency is overrated.

In post 1248, Lowkey wrote:My adventure list would probably be ABR, DP, Yos, and Drixx/CC.

Scratch yos, he's scummy as hell. All he wants to do this game is meta everything to death. I've seen yos be lively, and I've seen him be oddly quiet. This is the oddly quiet version. ABR & Drixx, however, are indeed very very obvtown. I'd like us to be MC (or at least in the party), since, yeah that's pretty much why I wanted to play. But failing that, ABRs list isn't so bad, and I can live with it.

I also don't like DS, sky, or yimmy. townreads from sensei, rylai, and wicked.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Hold up Yos. We have things to discuss in our PT cause it's kinda been me going full monologue in there so we'll get back to you shortly.

On another note, I also think Yimmy is lurking scum, same as Lowell.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1455, Skybird wrote:

Everyone calling me scum. My scum game sucks big time. Check out GoD if you want. I replaced into a scum role and was not able to change anyone's mind.

So this is a pretty dumb defense. Well, I think your game this time sucks. So...

VOTE: skybird

If this doesn't pan out, there are a few others I'd like to see pressure on.

FYI our heads are on the same page now. We disagree on yos and ABR (in opposite directions), so for the record we're reading both as neutral, but otherwise we're both caught up.

~Lowell
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1615, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1494, Drunken Pirates wrote:
I really want you to be town tho. but I really do need you to explain the "lowell always reads me as scum" when I am telling you I can't find it.

Let me look, see if I can find it.

Huh. I can only find a couple of games I played with Lowell where we were both town. Weird, I could have sworn there'd been more then that.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=4004

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Lowell was attacking me in both of those games (in the one game, he voted me until I had to claim mason; in the other game he kept calling me scum even while I was king).

I could have sworn there were more, but maybe not, I can not find them with the search feature.

I'll be honest, I just have a vague sense in my head of certain players who I always expect to end up voting me no matter what I do, because my playstyle rubs them the wrong way or something. It's nothing scientific, and at this point half of my meta on other players is literally more then a decade old, so. Maybe I was remembering wrong about Lowell. Or maybe that kingmaker game was just that frustrating, lol.

I don't buy this. First off, I don't at all think it's true that I always go after you (I would notice that, for one, and reassess my reads). You're basically just asking people to ignore my scumread on you because I "always do it." You say that's not what you're doing, but essentially, you are.

It's moot for now. But this dismissiveness does not impress.

~Lowell
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1689, Yosarian2 wrote:Heh. Ok, sure. To be honest, I don't really think you're scum, but I've gotten in trouble in most of my recent games from town reading way too many people (especially people I like) on day 1 and then being wrong about one of them, so I'm trying to avoid townreading *everyone* this game.

Hey. Hindu here and I just read this while browsing. I don't have time to make an elaborate post and I just asked Lowell to take over most weekday posting cause I'm super busy weekdays but I had your problem, Yos, and I fixed it. Just re-evaluate as you go. Even on sure reads.

That being said, my specialty is reading players like mollie. She's town. She's so town she bleeds green. Quite literally would stake my entire slot in this game on her alignment. If you think in any remote way I'm town, you must believe me when I say she's town. That goes for everyone here.

I'm not sure who we're voting atm but I think zzzx might be scum. He's not posting enough for me to be sure but I had a scumread on him earlier and his catchup posting didn't convince me.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1719, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I'm not MC, I will die, and town will lose one of their most powerful assets. As simple as that.

In post 1825, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 26, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Main Character: DrippingGoofball

VOTE: Cooldog

In post 33, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 30, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Why do you want DrippingGoofball as MC? Throwing MC votes around seems like a bad idea.

Because I haven't had the honor of playing a game with DrippingGoofball in years, and she's a badass from top to bottom. I want her to put together a party of heroes to go adventuring. I love everything about this game.

Either this or the claim is a lie. I also don't feel your activity early on, or the way you played, seemed to indicate you had any intention of "laying low".

-Cerb

I had the same thought CC did... why the misdirection if ABR has to be MC or dies? I'd like to hear ABR's response to this. My working theory is: he's lying about his condition just for shits and giggles, but I'd like to hear different.

Personally I'm inclined to go with ABR just because my town read on him outweighs my "wtf is he doing" read on him. I'll wait for hindu to cast the vote though, if he wants.

Also FYI, I'll be V/LA Mon-Thurs next week. This is why we have hydras!

~Lowell
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Lowkey »

Mollie, I'm so fucking hype for this game again and you're making me excited. Stop LOL. I have things to do but can't help catching up and reading. I think I'm reading more than Lowell. Also, I feel you on the hydra thing, I wish Lowell was spamming my PT as much as I am. Our third secret hydra member almost has as many posts in the PT as he does, ilu mollie

ABR's shit is counterintuitive, obviously, but he's not dumb and has a motive behind it so stop second guessing your shit and trying to pull it as alignment indicative; use the rest of his play for that because there's plenty to judge. ABR, you promise me one thing. You give me that name D3 and I give you the MC vote. No strings attached. Are we good there? I'm slightly salty we're not in your party since you recruited Lowell in the game and you can't read either of us but it is what it is. I just want that name. I've been against voting you as MC because I agree with mollie re: your judgment and have been trying to tell Lowell that. I think he thought that I was thinking you're scum by me saying we shouldn't vote you as MC hence his "we disagree on ABR" thing when we both read him as town. (I think we do?) So, yes. That's my only condition. A name for a vote. Deal?

I see what you guys are saying about Max and yes, that was really, really bad. Still think DS is town, especially after that. He has his bad moments but I don't think DS is scum here.

DGB, I told you, that slot is town af. I'm more worried for them than I am ABR. Seriously.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2378 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Lowkey »

Hey guys, I am not truly fully ready to post nor do I have all my thoughts here as ordered but one thing is for sure:

Make ABR the MC today.

MC: ABR

He's town. I don't know what nonsense is going on nor what this campaign against him is but I can read this guy here as easily as you can fly a fucking kite. I don't agree with cooldog either but him being on the party doesn't mean scum really get shit if ABR's wrong about him because we don't know what's going to happen on or during the adventure and we won't have evidence of it. ABR might even remove his ass if he wasn't as stubborn as he is or if people weren't being demanding about it and actually, you know, asked
nicely
. Actually, you know, being fucking civil. Something a lot of members on this site as of late have trouble attempting. Don't even get me started on this. I've never seen people use this site as an outlet for their angsty emotions as much as I have in this past 2-3 months of being back.

This fear mongering is quite literally sickening and should not be detracting from the real fucking scumhunting that needs to be going on here. ABR's not scum. There is no master scum plan or whatever the hell this conspiracy theory is. Let's get back to the real subject of this game: who's scum?

I'm still pretty unchanged as far as reads go. I don't know who itlepip replaced but I don't get town feelings from him.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1741, Skybird wrote:I'm not all the way caught up yet, but I wanted to respond before this post got too big.

In post 1626, Fluminator wrote:
In post 1621, Skybird wrote:I've been thinking on that trying to decide if his wagon isn't going because it's on scum or if I'm just flat out wrong. It's pretty obvious that I am the only one seeing the hammer thing the way I am.

Maybe I'm tunneling at this point, but even this post looks fake. I still have a sizable wagon so her thinking aloud that maybe it's just her makes no sense.

Also, claiming I want the hammers for powers is literally no different to Yos asking for rings for powers.

You are really stupid. Are you trying to piss me off and make leave my vote on you?

I'm not quite yet ready to leave this wagon. I mean, I get that this game has been buried under the constant drone of this MC talk, but this post needs to be brought back out of the darkness again. Max's latest post was scummy but he's lurking.

Could someone besides ABR talk to me, though?

You want us to talk to you. Explain why you're avoiding getting confirmed scum out of MC'ing ABR just because you "don't trust him". It's a pretty simple notion. ABR's voted in as MC. He's not scum. Unfortunately logic doesn't triumph in a game involving humans with emotions. His actions not lining up is a good thing; scum ABR would've checked his bases long before this. This isn't some shitty little gambit.

You get confirmed scum yet you've avoided
even mentioning the fact MC'ing him gives you confirmed scum
? I'll oblige you and talk to you. But I want answers. And I want them to be real and genuine. Right now, the argument of "ABR is scum and playing us all" is, as I'll kindly put it, untrue. If you're coming around to other players' ways of thinking, then let me be the one to tell you: they are wrong. I'll put my own reputation on that. Right now, you're pinging the shit out of me as scum and this wagon may shift to you.

With that said, why would we switch to Max right now? Skybird hasn't said anything to make me want to unvote her. Also, ABR, your wavering confidence with this lynch, not getting it. If it's role-related, then I'm going to kindly point out this game has 2 or 3 claimed people with roles just like this and we shouldn't be relating roles to alignment, especially ones being read as scum and who have wagons on them. Aaaand you just unvoted. C'mon man.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2385, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 2378, Lowkey wrote:Hey guys, I am not truly fully ready to post nor do I have all my thoughts here as ordered but one thing is for sure:

Make ABR the MC today.

MC: ABR

He's town. I don't know what nonsense is going on nor what this campaign against him is but I can read this guy here as easily as you can fly a fucking kite. I don't agree with cooldog either but him being on the party doesn't mean scum really get shit if ABR's wrong about him because we don't know what's going to happen on or during the adventure and we won't have evidence of it. ABR might even remove his ass if he wasn't as stubborn as he is or if people weren't being demanding about it and actually, you know, asked
nicely
. Actually, you know, being fucking civil. Something a lot of members on this site as of late have trouble attempting. Don't even get me started on this. I've never seen people use this site as an outlet for their angsty emotions as much as I have in this past 2-3 months of being back.

This fear mongering is quite literally sickening and should not be detracting from the real fucking scumhunting that needs to be going on here. ABR's not scum. There is no master scum plan or whatever the hell this conspiracy theory is. Let's get back to the real subject of this game: who's scum?

I'm still pretty unchanged as far as reads go. I don't know who itlepip replaced but I don't get town feelings from him.

I feel like I have been civil. I mean I called abr arrogant but that was after he called me arrogant. it has never been about his campaigning for mc it has been the way he has gone about it, how manipulative he has been with other players and the attempt to drive a wedge between titus and I. when titus has been the 1 hardcore scumreading and I am like, "it isn't a 100%".

and I reached a point where I didn't care cos trying to divide a hydra is slimy no matter how you look at it.

if you feel like "arrogant" "schmoozing" "slimy" "manipulative" are too inflammatory how about you tell me what words to use describe that particular behaviour. this is the biggest thing I have with abr's play. otherwise i wld still be arguing with titus that abr was a townread of mine.

I think there are a lot of juicy roles in this game and I don't think town are the only 1s who have them. this thought process triples if abr is town cos I know we have 1 and I am sure we are not the only 1s.

I don't want scum to be able to spark up. I am guessing that this is a distinct possibility for some of the scum and I think are some who's role does not need to go on an adventure to gain an extra power which is what we have. it is why i have said "I don't care if we go on an adventure" and titus has said "we don't care about being an mc". I think there are a lot of speshul snowflakes in the game I have been saying this forever. I don't even care anymore y'all do what you wanna do, I lost 3 recent towngames in a row 1 due to mod fuckery and guess what no1 died IRL. I find it weird that you had no problem that abr flat out stated he had demonstrated he hated me which set up a hostile for me but now have a problem with whatever it is you have a problem with.

this is why I have been bitching about pple playing to the game mechanic and not playing mafia; this happens every single time. pple try to game the system through the mechanic and lose sight of what we are supposed to be doing here which is to find scum and lynch them. after steven's universe and the feedback varsoona received that I heard about from players who played the game I don't varsoona will make this as easily solvable. I am telling you pple that if abr is town and his role is as strong as he said it is then combined with ours scum are gonna have a herd of cannons in order to balance that shit. we already have an idea of what might be in play here which is why I have been pushing that we go by in thread behaviour and not play to a mechanic or to a role.

but y'all do what you want.

I actually wasn't even talking about you two but my games in general and certain people in here. This has actually been the game with the least flaming and general assholery I've been in. I think anything you said in response to him was completely warranted mollie, I gotchu. I really want you to post more though. I, no offense, don't exactly like Titus posting rn
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2390, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2388, Lowkey wrote:With that said, why would we switch to Max right now? Skybird hasn't said anything to make me want to unvote her. Also, ABR, your wavering confidence with this lynch, not getting it. If it's role-related, then I'm going to kindly point out this game has 2 or 3 claimed people with roles just like this and we shouldn't be relating roles to alignment, especially ones being read as scum and who have wagons on them. Aaaand you just unvoted. C'mon man.

I would lynch Skybird. But I thought you wanted Max too?

I do bro. I just don't see why change the flow of the game when we're finally getting back to scum discussion. Game's already hard enough to follow and what I've posted about is really the only thing I've got a solid opinion of after reading the past 10 pages or so. Pretty sure everyone else will be similar.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2402, DiamondSentinel wrote:Of course, you could also send him to kill me tonight, assuming I'm not lynched, since I assuming you're both scum, or at least he is.

Your claiming inthread is quite literally anti-town and playing against your wincon. Stop. You're emotionally compromised.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2404, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 2403, Lowkey wrote:
In post 2402, DiamondSentinel wrote:Of course, you could also send him to kill me tonight, assuming I'm not lynched, since I assuming you're both scum, or at least he is.

Your claiming inthread is quite literally anti-town and playing against your wincon. Stop. You're emotionally compromised.

Well, unless he's scum, and is just trying to scare everyone into not voting him. Then his play makes perfect sense.

He joined in September. I refuse to believe this guy is pulling a reverse Hoopla on us.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2394, Albert B. Rampage wrote:FTR I'm more certain Max is scum than Skybird, if only she would vote for Max, and more people would see him as scummy, I'd go back to him in a heartbeat.

That's why I was asking. Didn't see much of why you wanted to switch and only thing Skybird posted about was role stuff. I think I'm more certain on Max too or at least I thought I was when I was reading. I don't really know. I'm kinda fucking lost after all this MC talk and want it to die down.

I don't know how you play, Diamond, but I don't really think of players in terms of sliding scales where scummy actions move them downward and towny actions move them upward. If I'm unsure about some things I put them closer to null, but basically if a player's more recent posts hit me in a different way then I'm more inclined to go with the more recent read, because that's the one that was formed with more information. To use ABR as an example, I didn't even realize what was wrong with his play until I went to check out what the MC rules were, saw that where I'd heard them was from ABR's underlined post, and then it was basically an epiphany of 'what the fuck how is no one noticing this'.

I don't really follow this guy's Diamond vote either but this doesn't look like conversation you have with your biggest scumread of the game. Not to mention no more has been said about it. A lot of opinionated MC stuff re: ABR and a lot of wishy washy reads that can go either way. I mean, really, from what I can tell, the vote is there to just be parked on someone and Max has nothing strong to say unless it relates to ABR.

But if it IS true, diamond, the point is that we cant use him anyway. ABR himself made sure of that.

Directly before he unvoted ABR and voted Diamond.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2408 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I think Max is unnecessarily worried about the fact that someone has an ability that gives you a scum role name and is trying to sway popular opinion away from that happening, even if it means scum-reading you and trying to paint you as not to be trusted.

He has actively campaigned directly against ABR and, to be quite honest, I'm a little bit concerned that
his play
is out of character for him even moreso than the way ABR's been going on about his claim. He directly turned against ABR as soon as he "deduced" ABR's playing may get ABR nk'd. That's his entire basis for a scumread on ABR and one in which he explains he is extremely, extremely worried about what kind of power ABR may get. This is not town paranoia. Titus' paranoia was town. This is another beast.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2509 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2455, Klingoncelt wrote:UNVOTE: Rylai and Lina

Unvote DP for MC

Vote: Drixx for MC

Can you like, you know, actually post what you're thinking? I don't see your thoughts on this game at all in this post and, from what I remember if Firesong was your alt, you were a pretty vocal person.

-H
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Lowkey »

I don't want to hear excuses for a player who is making votes and unvotes without saying anything else. Especially when they're a big part of the lynch pool.

I get that that could be her meta, and I just said quite differently on another game where she was town. There's no need to be posting that little content when she posts less than I did on weekdays. Plenty is happening.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Lowkey »

Flume is town, DS.

You're only being interrogated because people can't read you well and are unsure of themselves and you.

Also, sidenote, there's another mystery vote in the VC. No real need to speculate on it but I felt I'd point that out.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2609 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2532, Drunken Pirates wrote:I wld love to discuss reads with any1 at this point cos I am feeling lost and like every1 is scum but I think pple are playing to their role and not necessarily to their wc. but the discussion needs to be in a less tl;dr format cos I lose focus after where the break up into a paragraph shld be.

THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK

I've been waiting for you to post for like ever. I'm in the same predicament but I think DS is hard town. Who do you want to go over? I totally agree with you on ABR through and through. He isn't scum, I guarantee it. I'm starting to become more and more convinced of Max. Skybird I don't have good feelings about still. Itlepip either. I think Yos is town and I don't know where you stand vs titus? Lowell isn't sure of Yos but I tried to tell him he's pretty town. Kling avoiding content I don't know what to make of but I don't like it. I honestly can't read TCC or Cdg or Sensei but I felt Sensei was town. TCC is too many words and not enough in your face mayhem for me. Cdg is too much popping in and out and not really doing anything. Sensei is a smurf/hydra and I don't know who it is and that makes it even harder.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Lowkey »

Yeah, I'm gonna talk to mollie because I actually trust her. Brb mollie, going to store

I'll read the ISO later, I see your post.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2650, Drunken Pirates wrote:*resists urge to jump down ABR*

@Lowkey, I was checking things out on reread and saw that your role PM had a town character allegedly in it. Did you ever get this resolved beyond "pretty sure"?

By pretty sure, I mean this game is absolute bastard if I am wrong about the person being town. There is literally no other way to put it. My role PM is, in all senses of the word, void and null and I may as well have the absolute fucking dumbest role to exist in mafia (if the person is scum).

Is Mollie back yet? Fwiw, you/me are not on the same page with reads at all. So I'm trying to wait for her because I don't see us hashing this out given that you've shot everyone else down re: abr, cdg, etc.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I'd really like to see people not ruling others out as scum based on their role. Especially when Varsoon said he was going to fix that in his future games i.e. this one.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2659, DiamondSentinel wrote:Albert, you might want to think for yourself for once this game.

Give me one example of a time where you have come up with something by yourself.

This isn't even scumhunting. It's just an insult. Or you aren't reading.

Vote Skybird, DS.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2604, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:I mean, Sensei does have his town moments but its overshadowed by his other play.
He looks like lazy scum.

I don't think you're as convinced as you think you are either. Let's start N1 so we can go on adventures. Come over to Skybird. ISO her or read her next. You'll see she's scum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2664, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 2655, Lowkey wrote:
In post 2650, Drunken Pirates wrote:*resists urge to jump down ABR*

@Lowkey, I was checking things out on reread and saw that your role PM had a town character allegedly in it. Did you ever get this resolved beyond "pretty sure"?

By pretty sure, I mean this game is absolute bastard if I am wrong about the person being town. There is literally no other way to put it. My role PM is, in all senses of the word, void and null and I may as well have the absolute fucking dumbest role to exist in mafia (if the person is scum).

Is Mollie back yet? Fwiw, you/me are not on the same page with reads at all. So I'm trying to wait for her because I don't see us hashing this out given that you've shot everyone else down re: abr, cdg, etc.

Ok. Understood. I will have one post summarizing the game from my perspective that I would like you to read when I finish it. Hopefully that will help. I am always open to what you have to say. Mollie has said great things about you and I do admit that I am frustrated that ABR is throwing out whatever random lynchbait will stick because every lynchbait player has attacked him.

I have real problems with that wagon mostly because it's the big consensus wagon that feels like real lynchbait. I also think dgb is scum and her pushing it without saying much else is a red flag. Then again it's dgb.

I agreed with it but I think it's too easy. I'll also admit I have not been paying attention to anything people have said regarding roles between Skybird/itlepip. Mostly because I don't care and the amount of role speculation in this game is too high.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2676 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Lowkey »

HEY MOLLIE. See my post like 4 posts ago with reads and what reads you wanted to talk about
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2665, DiamondSentinel wrote:I can't tell you what it is. I'm merely just trying to get people to realize that Albert has done nothing but repeat what others have said and make empty promises and lies.

I can assure you with my own reputation ABR is town and isn't trying to fuck us all. So, if you're doing things because you don't trust him, don't do those things. That water I probably drank? Yeah, don't drink that. ABR is town. This is pre-water verified.

Nah, ABR. DS town, Yos probtown. I feel like you're republican, and Titus is democrat, and me/mollie are independents trying to make you guys see the light.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2682 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I mean, hell, I may be wrong about them but I really don't think I am. Maybe. You/Titus do agree on Yos scum now.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2688 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2683, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not saying that the entire wagon is scum, but everybody has someone in their scum pool on that wagon. Mine is Max.

That's like half the game in a scum pool right now though. That's why it's time to try to unify a bit or else this D1 is going to go down the shitter.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2693 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2692, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 2676, Lowkey wrote:HEY MOLLIE. See my post like 4 posts ago with reads and what reads you wanted to talk about

I am trying to work with your reads but some of them are diametrically opposed to my own. :(

It's all good! I know they are but I think we're on the right track and if I'm sorting this with anyone, it's gonna be you :)
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2695 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2689, Albert B. Rampage wrote:No I didn't say Yos is scum, I said Max is scum, but look at the wagon. Yos/DGB/Wicked/Max/Diamond have all been called out as probscum by somebody. Scum are driving SKybird's counterwagon. Yosarian reall needs to talk to us and change his read of Skybird. He's reasonable. If he doesn't compromise on Skybird, and Skybird flips scum, that will completely expose him if he's scum.

Well yeah, that's why I made that post about ruling people out based on role. Yos has been weird in this game but his paranoia feels genuine and I think he's just too interested in the mechanics for his own good.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2706 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Lowkey »

DS

ABR is clearly pandering to the crowd because he wants the lynch to go through. If you can't follow that, please stop posting while we discuss things. This game's a little over your head right now and, if you're worried about being lynched or dying, then take my word on it: you're fine. Stop posting, you're creating noise and making it harder for everyone else to catch up in doing so.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2708 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Mollie Im not trying to rush you but my gf wants to leave and go eat in like 20 minutes. I already told her to wait 30 more than she wanted so we could talk.

Can you be on later tonight?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2818 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2740, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Funny, Lowkey said you were being paranoid. We'll see what he says about this.

Yeah, I'm a lot more sure of my Yos read after his explanation.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2768, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 2764, Albert B. Rampage wrote:My quest for power doesn't involve mislynching town though.

Like I just said, it sounds like she jumped to the conclusion that the person mentioned in her role PM was scum, even though the mod never actually told her that. The same conclusion Pip jumped to, even though his role PM never actually said that either, and the same conclusion you jumped to when you heard about the roles. So she thought she was lynching scum, and also gaining power by doing so.

You're really not seeing that this whole thing was a set-up by the mod?

You're spouting the crazy talks here, Yos.

It makes me reconsider Skybird I'll admit but it does not make me think "mod confirmed town v town roles 100%". That is for /r/conspiracy.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2833 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2832, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 2819, Klingoncelt wrote:VOTE: Itlepip

But you're still Scum, Yos.

Why did you unvote and vote itlepip here?

Fuuuuuck first hydra slip all because of using laptop for the first time this game.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2834 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2830, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 2802, Drunken Pirates wrote:diamond LIED. how is he getting away with this.

If you want, I can go over this because I don't think a lot of people are. Lying isn't scummy, lying with a scum-related motive is. Lying for any other reason is town, even if it's lying just b/c he's bad at the game. He's got a lot of towntells which I personally think are better telling than that one lie.

Oh shit, I did it before and didn't notice.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2831, Drunken Pirates wrote:hey guys I have a very large lump in my breast. its the size of a walnut. what titus is doing is very shitty cos yes, I will most likely be out of commision for a while but not tomorrow.

:( I hope you get rid of it

I will happily lynch Klingon. Her avoiding content, vote on Yos and unvote once she realized it was scummy/wasn't happening, etc. and he was spot-on about it pinged the hell out of me.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2843 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Unvote; Vote: Klingon

I think this is a pretty good compromise regardless since both of the opposing wagons can agree on it. Or at least the two people who have butted heads the most.

Mollie, I'm here if you wanted to run through those reads. Please help before you leave
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3033 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Lowkey »

I'm starting to really come around on Max scum but it's a wagon for another day. Yos is entirely right regarding ZZ. I think DGB actually looked somewhat town there by not trolling him.

Hey, people not voting Klingon. Why?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3093 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Lowkey »

As someone who has more experience with ABR's style of play a la Fate, Spyrex, SDC in general, and my own playstyle circa 2011/2012, this is not a scumgame you can pull off with it. That or, frankly, this shit is pure next level. It's absolutely fucking impossible. As scum trying to hit MC and posting in this manner, you can't post >400 fucking times and get away with it. You literally can't. Half the posts have to be non-scum related, yet they aren't. In fact, a lot of them are scum related, going for something logical, or trying to be helpful. You have to put up a certain persona that's not helpful in any way or avoids this kind of attention. You don't have some masterplan to spam as much as you can until you get MC. You
need
to lurk some because you're a very transparent person when you are as blunt as possible (and, as a result, insulting). Every post would be thought out or checked over and your blood pressure and heartrate rises. >400 posts in a D1 with that doesn't happen. It doesn't. End of story. He's hit the game and has changed reads instead of picking an easy tunnel and leading on it while posting
moderately
. This is very, very important and anyone with a more aggressive, one-liner style of play should be able to recognize this as a purely town game.

I will fight you to the fucking teeth if you oppose him as MC too because he's said, in terms that are in no way unclear, scum names revealed D3. If you have a problem with that, you're scum. ABR is town, you're paranoid and have zero clue what you're talking about or how to deal with his playstyle and you're clueless, hopeless, and bad at reading that type of playstyle. He should be MC, clear as that. Yes, his early judgment sucked but frankly he's one of the better players that, once you know he's town, you can trust him to have at least some very solid townreads. This Drixx shit can stop. Yes, you know he's town, but that's it. That's. literally. it. He has not been as engaged as others in scumhunting, townhunting, or reading players in this game and has focused on typing out a lot of walls where it isn't clear just how well he's following the game besides the game's flavor and mechanics. And, frankly, there's no other pros to voting him in as the MC asides from knowing he's town. You can't be sure he's going to have good townreads, you can't be sure he'll put the right people in his party, he definitely doesn't need NK and lynch immunity, and, to top all of that off, his only claimed role power was being the first MC. He benefits in no way role-wise by being voted in as the next MC. No, every ounce of my being points to an ABR MC vote.

Titus/mollie, this was for you. This is also for anyone dumb enough to vote abr right now.

I haven't finished catching up and I read a couple other games in the middle of writing this so I'm probably a page or two off from where I wanted to post this.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3098 (isolation #107) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Max, I've been on about you as scum for more than 3 pages. Trying to ask me how I'm just now "coming around" on it means you've either a.) ignored it or b.) forgotten about it and I'm inclined to think you're not as engaged with this game as you want to appear with your b.s. "why did you say you're 'coming around' on me" statement. I made it pretty clear the ONLY reason I didn't vote you was because I was happy with a Klingon vote and didn't think nor want to put in the effort to lead a wagon on you because I'm lazy, I think Klingon is scum, and we finally found a wagon that everyone was willing to join.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3102 (isolation #108) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 3066, Klingoncelt wrote:
Me wrote::( I hope you get rid of it

I will happily lynch Klingon. Her avoiding content, vote on Yos and unvote once she realized it was scummy/wasn't happening, etc. and he was spot-on about it pinged the hell out of me.

I got your ping right here, mate.

Yosarian is claiming that I'm a lurker.

Problem with that theory is that
Skybird
Errantparabola/(Sharky5x) - V/LA
CooLDoG
Itlepip/(ArchAngel9)
Wickedestjr
and Gale Wing Srock/(Yimmy) - V/LA

all have fewer posts than I. Yos is full of it up past his eyebrows.

But at this point (post 2839) it looks like the lynch is between Rouge and Blue.

Your wagon has nothing to do with you being a lurker. Yos is town as all hell this game and called you a lurker when you were lurking and/or v/la.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (isolation #109) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 3104, Drunken Pirates wrote:@Lowkey, Your reply is noted. I will discuss this with Mollie. The problem you have is with me, not her. ABR can handle himself. If you townread us, you berating those who disagree with you as stupid or scum isn't helpful. Yelling at me insist helpful. If I hear scum would never do that, I say oh really, and do it. In my next scum game.I don't think I have played scum with you but I am vocal and massive regardless of alignment. It's never been about the tool but how it is used. The divide is between older and newer, almost straight. This is something to be sensitive to.

I'm not yelling at you. I guarantee you scum are scared of him this game. The "he may get NK'd" logic is exactly what they would want to use because he considered that far before he claimed and they know that seeing it. ABR has never heard that argument because it's never had to be made. Like I said, it's literally next level. If you did this, you'd become a wreck IRL. No really, it would take over your soul and your personal health would be abysmal mentally and physically. You don't have the playstyle or haven't used it so you don't know but that's what it does. I didn't call anyone stupid but I did imply it given they were "dumb enough" to vote for him. A wagon on ABR isn't happening and everyone currently caught up knows that. Zulfy hasn't read the game so it really doesn't apply to him either.

I get that you have some foreign playstyle and I've tried to accomodate it. You're misreading my statement as something to be taken personally. I cuss on a daily basis and have no filter so it comes across in my posting. I'm giving you a written guarantee he's town. You don't know my alignment but you should be able to get the point of what I'm saying here and just how hard I'm linking myself to ABR if you think I'm scum doing this. It wouldn't make sense for me on any level or him on any level barring dementia conspiracy levels.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3138 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Oh woops, I just misread my post and realized why you said that; the first part was for you Titus.

The second part was more a rant. I didn't mean to direct that post at you initially but as it grew I added your name to the bottom. I wanted to provide you the insight on ABR and how to read him. I'm not calling you clueless, hopeless, and bad at the game >_>
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3141 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 3133, Drunken Pirates wrote:You want Max, tell us why beyond he feels funny.

Max has been posting without actually feeling like he's got his own slot in this game. He hasn't made any eye-opening cases or said anything that was committed to a certain point of view and
held that point of view
as if he believes it. He's just been posting these walls with a ton of words and not a lot to show for it to the point that I'm pretty sure a lot of it is just put there to make it look as if he wants me to believe he has something to say. It all makes sense logically and what have you but at the end of the day scum can appear pretty logical in posting, even me. He's been reacting a lot to what's happening as it's happening and not in a way that makes me think he's town. Just hours before he went off on DGB scum, he posted the below.
DGB isn't as bad as I thought. Her posts don't really make me feel one way or the other, I think they just didn't make an impression and I forgot about the ones where she was actually doing stuff. Null on that, not coasting scum like I thought it might be.

This is not someone who's going to turn against DGB; this is someone who can't read DGB and has zero opinion of her posting.

*Directly after DGB's reads list with lurkers/lepers he says the below*
Max wrote:I can't believe you've put me in with the players who haven't posted yet, and ZZZX. I think I'm actually crying.
Implying he either thinks zz is scum or isn't credible.

I also had another post about Max earlier.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3144 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I'm done

I can't take this.

mollie pls talk to me when you get back
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3147 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 3133, Drunken Pirates wrote:This right here is why we have a problem. No one wants to vote Max with you. Well, why would they? You're just saying his posts are hollow?

FYI its not just ABR wanting to lynch Max

So telling me not to make a case on him when you're saying noone wants to vote and why would they

I clearly just pointed that out

Also, there wasnt an @ABR only, you just quoted him like he was all alone on it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3188 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Lowkey »

finally

mollie, who do you want lynched? Not titus, you.

Klingon, stop defending yourself and start looking for scum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3191 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Lowkey »

It's all been me. Lowell's only posted in this thread like 5-6 times lol. Sorry, I forget to sign posts since he hasn't posted much.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3277 (isolation #116) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Lowkey »

Mollie! I fell asleep waiting, wasn't sure if you were gonna respond to that post.

Yeah lowell wanted the hydra cause it was easy to pronounce but it's fine w/e you call this. I kinda just liked "Lowkey" because I thought it was a pretty cool name to be lowkey, as in we wouldn't be NK'd (HUZZA). No, you're right, all the lynches are easy ones but at the same time I sort of want to see what happens now and get this D1 over with because I'm pretty hype for this game. I honestly don't have too much of a problem with getting rid a player who's going to produce noise and be intentionally harder to read and who may end up flipping scum anyways. If I'm being honest, I don't think Kling is scum after she's stopped lurking but I did want her to start trying to be useful and I'm not sure where to go right now which is why I wanted to talk to you

Zulfy is the same as the above easy lynches except I haven't gotten any town feels from that slot like I have others. You sure you want to jump on that? He's not even trying. Itlepip I honestly have no feelings for one way or the other. The case on Sensei actually makes pretty good sense. I think Max is caught at the same time. I'm a bit lost.

Dgb is best for a later read but yos is pretty town here even if he doesn't want to be read this early. He's not as good at disguising his language as dgb would be i.e. no spyrex speak.

ABR's just asking you straight up man. No worries. Just wants to gauge interest on his scumreads and see if effort's even worth it on the wagon. He's kinda predictable here tbh and that's a good thing.

Lemme know when you're here. I'll try to stick around if I'm not playing a game or writing a research report.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3278 (isolation #117) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Lowkey »

Unvote; Vote: Sensei

I'll oblige you gogurt, that was actually a lot better than the first time around.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3284 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Lowell legit is reading our PT more than this thread because it's going too fast for him plus he's v/la this week. I've been spamming it like an internal monologue. He literally just wants to go on adventures LOL, the dude's hilarious. We also agree on reads I think or he's just gonna let me play for the both of us until later in the game. I have no issues with it either way since he's pretty chill

Is he? >_> <_< I'm just gonna go with my gut read because I actually feel very strongly about Yos town. I'll keep my eyes open in case.

Really? Why? I only thought recently she was town. I was kinda just going to wait until the game got a little more intense before worrying about her because dgb-scum isn't a d1 lynch. I've never seen it happen nor do I want it to happen. She's too fun to take out of the game early. Spyrex is awesome; if anyone sees him, tell him to come back.

Alright, sounds good. Check out this game on D4 and after and see ISO's of her or analysis by me for some of Klingon's (Firesong) recent town play. I think I got a pretty good feel there for how she is, and no, it isn't pretty. But at least you're gonna see what you're dealing with here.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3609 (isolation #119) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Lowkey »

I'm still back on page 140 but I don't have anywhere near enough time to catch up fully because this got spammed overnight and I've got food to eat and research to do.

Unvote

If we have two lynches, Flum is not one of them. Not today. It's a terrible idea, you'll have to trust me.

Also @ w/e talk is going on above, I see why they'd want to save that for later but it's pretty clear Sensei panicked even though he was only being voted for pressure and overreacted with an insta-claim and ability use. I probably would've saved the double lynch for later too. Not really alignment related or scummy if you ask me.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4272 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Lowkey »

Guys, this is too much activity for weekdays for me. ;-;

I'm here and I've been trying to read but it's really hard. I'll be here come tomorrow night and such.

Yos, as someone who has heavily read and reread Klingon (seriously, see the game I linked to DP earlier and my posts on "Firesong"; it really gives you a lot of insight as to how a scummy, inconsistent person can seem town), I don't think she's a good lynch today either.

If anyone wants to give me a rundown of events or things I need to comment on while I'm here, let me know. Or I can just try to read. I'm still 20-30 pages back or something.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4273 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4271, Drunken Pirates wrote:I like low key and I wish he wld come baaaaaack

<3

BUT REALLY, WHATS GOING ON? LOL
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4275 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Lowkey »

ALSO. I have a new reason I want to go on adventures now, and that's because I actually know what regions I want to go to. There are certain ones that I'm almost certain of the reward, but I won't reveal them because I DONT TRUST ALBERT WHO YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO INSIST AS MC WHICH IS VERY CLEARLY A TERRIBLE IDEA [takes a deep breath] SO I WONT REVEAL UNTIL SOMEONE WHO I ACTUALLY TRUST GETS MC, PREFERABLY DRIXX.

There are several things wrong with this. Not the least of which you're withholding information scum probably already have in favor of your own misguided opinion which you've self-admitted is wrong on a consistent basis. And not just once, many times now. I don't care who's MC, wth is ur problem. You're quite literally trying to bully people onto your own shitty MC vote by saying this.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4277 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Lowkey »

Woops, I still type out a lot of my quotes by hand. It's from DS.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4279 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Lowkey »

You need to calm down.

I said scum probably already have the info.

I've never seen anyone so emotional in my life. You're ignorant. Ignorant of how to properly play and ignorant of how to properly treat other players in this game.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4288 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Lowkey »

Titus, *hugs*, but seriously, you gotta stop being stubborn and trying to trump everyone else's opinions with your own. Especially mollie's. Please fix that here. I don't know what to believe on ABR (I understand he claimed but I don't really know what happened) but I'm also willing to come around on my reads and such given what other people say and I don't get that vibe when I talk with you. Please work with the rest of us instead of trying to persuade us.

Oh go screw yourself. You haven't done jack-crap to help this game. At least I'm actually trying to be proactive.

This is what I mean.

I might actually give more credibility to your opinions if you didn't come across as a pissed off child mashing on his keyboard because someone, over the internet, on a forum game, didn't have the same opinion he did.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4296 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4290, DiamondSentinel wrote:I don't have a problem with other's not having my opinions. I have a problem with people acting like they're being helpful and nagging at me when they don't do anything. It's why I hate lurkers. It's why I hate sheep. I have no tolerance for people not willing to do anything themselves. And you certainly fall under the sheep category.

If that was true, you wouldn't have just caps raged and gone on about morons and blacklists over someone having a read that you didn't agree with. The read wasn't even part of the nagging and you still pinpointed it. I'm reading the game and commented on something I read. Of course I'm being helpful but you are doing your best to be unhelpful. If you think I'm not doing anything in this game, you're still wrong. All of them are your own opinions and what you're saying now is completely unwarranted (seriously, attacking me over withholding info) and has nothing to do with you not saying what you *think* should help us out.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4302 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4298, Drunken Pirates wrote:Until evidence comes across to the contrary, reads should not change in my view. We may disagree as to what evidence is or how to interpret it

I think this is the thing. The only reason I'm considering ABR as scum is because I'll listen to everyone else here. I think not being right is okay and it easily happens to me. But you gotta work with us and let yes, even others change your mind or put the doubt you're wrong in your head or you can't improve. I also consider evidence as things a player says or their own emotions even. Depending on the player and context, yeah, it all comes together there.

I have no idea what waiver is but that sounds like hell. Yeah, scummy shit is just as scummy as it was a day ago. Also we are like polar opposites in personality holy shit. I came into this game like you before I realized I didn't want to play like that nor was I good at it. I've always been better at understanding the person than the logic. That's why my cousin went to law school and I pursued medicine.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4303 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Lowkey »

Also I'd just like to say that I've enjoyed playing this game and it's been really fun guys. Except for the getting yelled at part. I've liked the open discussions here and feel it brings a new element to this game that not many others have. I've also never seen a D1 in a large as productive and serious as this.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4343 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4332, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 4319, Drunken Pirates wrote:@Lowkey/yoyo, Hey our talk isn't over. (totally friendly tone) Mollie needs the space to talk with you guys to do what she needs to do. So I am listening and Mollie and I are talking, but you need your space with just Mollie right now.

If I post, just troll me and say talk to me Day 2. k?

I had to go to class. Trying to keep up from where I posted but I'll be back later once it's over.

<3 mollie

In post 4306, Drunken Pirates wrote:Oh and Lowell, this post you're attributing to me was DS.

???

I knew it was DS the whole time.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4348 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Lowkey »

Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, I meant DS but forgot to quote his name again. My bad.

Yos wrote:If Flum flips scum, then sure, ABR looks bad.

Flum is town, Yos. But I'm not gonna associate people pre-flips anyways, just letting you know.

DP wrote:like no really hindu I want to have have your mafia babies. lol, did you know I used to be a nurse in neurosurgery? I made a lateral move to become a cardiovascular technician and then I went into medical massage therapy.

no wonder why we click anyway I am going to catch up in the thread but there is a convo between abr and I that I wld like your take on cos I am struggling with a read on him altho I feel like he will get sorted as long as he is not MC. lemme me catch up and then I will pull up that convo.

Dude, no way. I can't fucking believe it that is awesome. I shadowed a neurosurgeon this past summer. Best fucking job I've ever seen in my life. I love the OR, man. No lie, that's where I'm going to be one way or another once I'm done with all this school. Why'd you move away from it if you don't mind me asking?

And ok, I'll check it out.

DP wrote:there is also another post that i cannot find where abr is banging on that if sensei is MC then he will for sure get nked and I asked him, "yeah, funny how you never about that while you were campaigning huh".

will you plz look at this?
Uhhh ok. Let me go find his claim.
Spoiler: ABR Claim
Time for me to claim, I'm the Town Doctor. Dr. Nukasan. I am Bulletproof on Odd Nights, I can protect on Even Nights. My role is to protect MC on even nights (2,4,6) and prevent scum from killing them every night. If I reach a certain location to gain a certain Rune ability, I can protect every night. I'm what stops scum from eliminating the voted MC.
Sensei Dies N1, I die N2 if I'm not voted MC, then every MC voted is vulnerable after that
VOTE: Diamond Sentinel

If he's town he might as well be a 6th scum then the way he's playing.
I ISO'd ABR to see claim-relevant stuff. This is actually not claim relevant but makes me believe he's town. I feel the exact same way and probably would've voted him as well. The fact the he followed up 50 minutes later on the DS question with a vote in that context makes me believe he's town. Scum-him doesn't care and checks out of paranoia or to make sure he responds and doesn't leave any concerns unanswered but leaves immediately if DS doesn't respond; scum-ABR does not vote the guy he's questioning when that guy's questioning is there only due to scumreading ABR. That was a terrible sentence; I tried.
Now, honestly, I still think the guy's town. It all checks out if you ask me. With that said, I definitely think ABR is lying but I do not feel as though he's lying with a malicious intent. There's nothing he's said about confirmed scum D3 or any of that nonsense. And, again, we don't have to elect him to be MC on odd nights so that actually means it was an optimal situation to claim the way he did. It is very convenient but lines up with why he's gone to AtE and has even so far as claimed out of desperation to get MC. It just seems
too
convenient to believe for me. Which is why I think ABR's lying here. I don't think it's bad but I do think he is trying to get this MC vote because it's very important to his role and has fucking impacted his day play here more than any of us can imagine. There's something else to his role, yeah, but we'll have to either lynch him (I don't like that; his play is actually p solid aside from MC shenanigans) or put some good ol' blind trust in him and vote him MC to find out. My guess is we get rekt D2 or we see a fucking strong town bloc form. In this case, I'm willing to trust him; I get good gut vibes from ABR and that's not even considering how big of a townread he's been for me all D1.

With that said, R&L or whoever is doing flavor checks, what's up with that Dr. Nukasan character? Does all the shit match and/or is that guy a big character in this game? Do we have any non-big characters claimed who have somewhat strong/impactful roles?

Sensei wrote:Lowkey you should vote for someone.

And that someone is zulfy.

Still reading, mate. Don't want to vote until I know what's going on.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4357 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4356, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 4353, Drunken Pirates wrote:hindu where is abr's play solid?

Scumhunting. This D1 kinda sucks because we don't have much information and a lot of lynches are being refuted on the basis of either flavor, claims, or townread paranoia. I think his Max suspicions were spot on. I've liked a lot of his scumreads, actually. With that said, ABR not tunnelling on someone is the only thing about his play that I feel is different. That's what I'm actually sorta worried about. He usually doesn't flip around like I do, or at least he didn't during his pre-2013 comeback era. This is a weird game though with how open it is and lynches are hard to push because of opposing vocal players as well as the whole MC thing so I've kind of understood why he would play like that.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4698 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I'm here guys.

Thought Lowell might have been back by now but I guess he didn't want to mafia today. I understand I need to vote for cooldog and you guys want to double lynch or something of the sort. I think we have a day or 2 so if you don't mind I'm going to be reading pages 14something up to 16something and give my quick thoughts on the game. I'm going to be able to post all night but I won't be here constantly the entire time. So don't worry, I'll be able to vote, and you can lynch this slot if that ends up being a lie. (unless my apartment burns down or something)

What's the status on the MC? Also, I have information to share to a party if I'm in it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4699 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4696, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:he seems insistent upon not claiming until he hits L-1,

Given the situation, if cdg is actually doing this, he's guaranteed scum or blatantly playing anti-town. He knows better.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4700 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I actually really like Cdg's posts on page 147. The ones with 3-5 in a row, yeah. Those were good and make me feel quite bad about this lynch flipping scum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4703 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I'm town but I'm not going to lap up everyone's bullshit around here. There are some seriously flawed reads and a lot of people are being silenced about their own reads in favor of these flawed reads. Look at 147-149. Everyone turned on cdg because he voiced his opinion. All titus said was "lol ignore him cuz he's scum". That's fucked. That's seriously fucked.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4704 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 3788, Skybird wrote:After reading through the last 15 pages are so, I think Itlepip could be scum, DS could be scum, Gale could be scum. I'm null on CoolDog but I trust DP so I'm going to vote there.

VOTE: Cooldog

Where are you now?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4706 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Yeah I did. Hold on. We've got a convo we didn't finish. You wanted me to point out ABR's scumhunting too and I didn't forget. Just catching up.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4707 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Spoiler: My response
In post 4348, Lowkey wrote:Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, I meant DS but forgot to quote his name again. My bad.

Flum is town, Yos. But I'm not gonna associate people pre-flips anyways, just letting you know.

DP wrote:like no really hindu I want to have have your mafia babies. lol, did you know I used to be a nurse in neurosurgery? I made a lateral move to become a cardiovascular technician and then I went into medical massage therapy.

no wonder why we click anyway I am going to catch up in the thread but there is a convo between abr and I that I wld like your take on cos I am struggling with a read on him altho I feel like he will get sorted as long as he is not MC. lemme me catch up and then I will pull up that convo.

Dude, no way. I can't fucking believe it that is awesome. I shadowed a neurosurgeon this past summer. Best fucking job I've ever seen in my life. I love the OR, man. No lie, that's where I'm going to be one way or another once I'm done with all this school. Why'd you move away from it if you don't mind me asking?

DP wrote:there is also another post that i cannot find where abr is banging on that if sensei is MC then he will for sure get nked and I asked him, "yeah, funny how you never about that while you were campaigning huh".

Spoiler: ABR Claim
Time for me to claim, I'm the Town Doctor. Dr. Nukasan. I am Bulletproof on Odd Nights, I can protect on Even Nights. My role is to protect MC on even nights (2,4,6) and prevent scum from killing them every night. If I reach a certain location to gain a certain Rune ability, I can protect every night. I'm what stops scum from eliminating the voted MC.
Sensei Dies N1, I die N2 if I'm not voted MC, then every MC voted is vulnerable after that

I ISO'd ABR to see claim-relevant stuff. This is actually not claim relevant but makes me believe he's town. I feel the exact same way and probably would've voted him as well. The fact the he followed up 50 minutes later on the DS question with a vote in that context makes me believe he's town. Scum-him doesn't care and checks out of paranoia or to make sure he responds and doesn't leave any concerns unanswered but leaves immediately if DS doesn't respond; scum-ABR does not vote the guy he's questioning when that guy's questioning is there only due to scumreading ABR. That was a terrible sentence; I tried.
Now, honestly, I still think the guy's town. It all checks out if you ask me. With that said, I definitely think ABR is lying but I do not feel as though he's lying with a malicious intent. There's nothing he's said about confirmed scum D3 or any of that nonsense. And, again, we don't have to elect him to be MC on odd nights so that actually means it was an optimal situation to claim the way he did. It is very convenient but lines up with why he's gone to AtE and has even so far as claimed out of desperation to get MC. It just seems
too
convenient to believe for me. Which is why I think ABR's lying here. I don't think it's bad but I do think he is trying to get this MC vote because it's very important to his role and has fucking impacted his day play here more than any of us can imagine. There's something else to his role, yeah, but we'll have to either lynch him (I don't like that; his play is actually p solid aside from MC shenanigans) or put some good ol' blind trust in him and vote him MC to find out. My guess is we get rekt D2 or we see a fucking strong town bloc form. In this case, I'm willing to trust him; I get good gut vibes from ABR and that's not even considering how big of a townread he's been for me all D1.

With that said, R&L or whoever is doing flavor checks, what's up with that Dr. Nukasan character? Does all the shit match and/or is that guy a big character in this game? Do we have any non-big characters claimed who have somewhat strong/impactful roles?

Here you go mollie
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4708 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Spoiler: My response
In post 4348, Lowkey wrote:Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, I meant DS but forgot to quote his name again. My bad.

too

Here you go mollie

EBWOP
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4710 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Reading this game, I'm seeing a lot of things being taken for granted on the basis of flavor, etc. Even our mod has gone so far as to say protagonists may be scum and antagonists town. That should HINT in some vague way to everyone to stop taking everything at face value and look a bit deeper. There's little to no opinions that these claimed roles and names are in any way scummy and we've been intentionally AVOIDING the lynches because of it. Now I see cdg on the chopper, someone who sounds at least slightly sane being driven insane, by those spouting crazy talk or plain ignoring him.

Yeah, that's exactly what's happened. ABR's had the exact same thing happen to him multiple times. You don't see him scumhunting now because there's quite literally no point to it. Noone is bothering to listen to him.

I feel bad about the chances of cdg's lynch flipping scum. I think he's town.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4713 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4711, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 4700, Lowkey wrote:I actually really like Cdg's posts on page 147. The ones with 3-5 in a row, yeah. Those were good and make me feel quite bad about this lynch flipping scum.

He said a bunch of obvious shit and got irritated. Why does that make you feel he's unlikely to be scum?

-Cerb
Strong gut feeling
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4715 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Ok but everyone's not you. A lot of people have forgotten or ignored zulfy, DS, itlepip, Skybird. Fwiw, I believe rylai and sensei completely. That's not to say sensei could have an annie fakeclaim. Like, really, I just don't know.

What I'm doing is voicing my opinions on this game. I do not feel good about this cdg lynch.

I unvoted and haven't voted until I was caught up.

Check out page 156. Did TCC & ABR rub you the wrong way there?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4716 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4714, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 4713, Lowkey wrote:
In post 4711, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 4700, Lowkey wrote:I actually really like Cdg's posts on page 147. The ones with 3-5 in a row, yeah. Those were good and make me feel quite bad about this lynch flipping scum.

He said a bunch of obvious shit and got irritated. Why does that make you feel he's unlikely to be scum?

-Cerb
Strong gut feeling

Holy shit. Please tell me you aren't delusional enough to stand in the way of giving town an extra lynch on the strength of fucking gut.

-Cerb
I said I think he's town. I'd rather be on the max wagon but if I'm forced to then yes, I pretty much have to go with a cdg vote.

Don't know where you got the idea I was about to mess up this plan when there's not enough time to reorganize it. I never said I refuse to vote and go through with this but that's definitely not going to hold me back from saying I don't like where this is going.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4717 (isolation #144) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Keep in mind I'm reading pages 140-160 and saying this when there was actually enough time to get the lynches organized. Now everyone's consigned to D1 ending and has revisited their thoughts on lynches.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4719 (isolation #145) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I keep thinking they're implied conftown in the role pm like mine. Seeing they may or may not be in the game makes me think of even more uncertainties and that popped up in my head. Like I said, I already believe them but the possibility was in my head.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4729 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Cdg throwing shit on the trust tells thing is actually really scummy. Like, it's not totally fair because that's a site rule but at the same time, I don't like it.

I want to make it pretty clear where my line of thinking is because it's changing a lot but this is where I started from after I had read page 147: I think we could've done a lot better for a lynch than cooldog. I think his slot's far more important and useful than, say, zulfy, klingon, etc.

GWS, no. They're town. If they end up being scum, then I'm probably gonna be done with these games for a while cause mollie played me and I'll be butthurt. That and I'll be busy with school but that's an aside. That said, I don't think they're scum for other reasons obviously which I honestly forgot right now and am not willing to ISO just to revisit but there's just no way I see them being scum either. It's too much transparency. I just really hate between 147-160 or something, I don't really know and this is a ballpark number of what I've read, where everyone kind of blindly follows the majority opinion and doesn't question it and has this "guilty until proven innocent" feel to their accusations.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4730 (isolation #147) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4726, Sensei wrote:Lowkey, how would you feel about a cucumber salad?

I like gogurts and hate Cerb.

I don't like cucumbers though.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4731 (isolation #148) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4730, Lowkey wrote:I like gogurts and hate Cerb.

In case cerb takes this is wrong, this is a town vs scum scale. Not a personality scale.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4740 (isolation #149) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Hold on mollie. GWS clearly is on paranoia lane, no need to get personal.

GWS, they're town. Move on. Suspect me, for instance, or someone who makes sense. You'll have to trust me. I'll flip town if you lynch me so pursue me if you think I'm lying or they're not town.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4741 (isolation #150) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4738, Gale Wing Srock wrote:I am sensing weird ass behavior on this slot and once I am gone tomorrow

What?

Do you mean Saturday tomorrow or D2 tomorrow?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4760 (isolation #151) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4745, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 4740, Lowkey wrote:Hold on mollie. GWS clearly is on paranoia lane, no need to get personal.

GWS, they're town. Move on. Suspect me, for instance, or someone who makes sense. You'll have to trust me. I'll flip town if you lynch me so pursue me if you think I'm lying or they're not town.

how exactly was I getting personal?

you are the 1 who has been shit posting with your useless questions that derive no conclusions and baseless accusations

Maybe I don't see it the same way you do but yeah. GWS has been perking up at least and this was pretty mean.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4762 (isolation #152) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4759, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 4742, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 4740, Lowkey wrote:Hold on mollie. GWS clearly is on paranoia lane, no need to get personal.

How are they town? Can you explain that to me please?

They are confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt in my mind.

I'm a pretty lazy player but I know what I'm doing. I'm not explaining this.

picked up

Sensei wrote:What do you like/not like about gurts/cerb?

I like gurts trying to read everyone. I don't like cerbs' opinions or pushes. I also don't like his poking on me but then again I'm also lazy so I don't like to make long-winded cases unless I do them on my own. I liked gurts' push on you because before you claimed, you were posting but hard to get a feel for. The vig was actually iffy for me. I didn't see the same town-confirmation their slot did and it felt a bit fake when they reacted like ABR was conftown to them because of his posts there.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4763 (isolation #153) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4756, Albert B. Rampage wrote:No claim from either of them. Very suspicious.

Yeah, this is really weird.

Who besides me needs to vote cdg anyways? I'm sort of ready to vote him once we finish up conversations. If they don't claim in the meantime, so be it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4767 (isolation #154) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Mollie: Actually no, I didn't see that post.

Also, cdg hasn't posted in this game after 10pm cst except his first post of the game...at 10:15 or so. So I doubt we'll see him come in to claim until the morning comes around.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4770 (isolation #155) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4766, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:you answered sensei's question: Do you mean you don't like my opinions about gameplay, or about slots in the game? Because...every read I have has been spoonfed to me by wgeurts. :P Every push I've made, has been because we discussed something and noted it was weird. I've just been doing all the talking while wgeurts does all the real work. ^^

I don't really know, man. I'd have to read all your posts again LOL. On quick ISO of you, you do a lot more posting and I didn't notice that; yeah I just don't agree with your frequent questions and comments that I feel do nothing for the game. It just feels like you're doing nothing. Then gurts shows up and is like "nah, it's cool". That's why I haven't said much about your slot. Not really sure how to read it.

Thanks bro. See my post about cdg's posting times. He will not be around to claim. Max is intentionally not claiming though.

Vote: Max
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4773 (isolation #156) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Wait we have 2 days and 8 hours until deadline? Is there any specific reason we're not just waiting for cdg to get on and claim?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4781 (isolation #157) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4776, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4773, Lowkey wrote:Wait we have 2 days and 8 hours until deadline? Is there any specific reason we're not just waiting for cdg to get on and claim?

If he hasn't claimed by now, he doesn't really need to.

Please. You just want adventures. Also this D1 really has gone on too long so I feel you buuuut we should ask just in case there's anything he needs to tell us. It could bite us in the ass.

If we have 2 days, we
maybe
could get it organized but we'd be cutting it super close. I think it's the right play though.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4784 (isolation #158) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4781, Lowkey wrote:If we have 2 days, we maybe could get it organized but we'd be cutting it super close. I think it's the right play though.

This was in response to the idea of another possible wagon

If you are lynchproof then probs town because that's retarded for a scum role.

This is what I mean, man. Like, half the fucking roles and flavor names are "retarded for a scum role" and even the person in my role PM who I used the same logic for or i.e. "bastard game" falls under that same damn category. There's something very wrong with the way this game's going in regards to flavor and roles.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4786 (isolation #159) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Also 1-shot lynchproof and 3-man RB does not sound like a town role to me. But actually that's what makes me think it's a town role more than scum role (given the amount of "obvtown" roles we have and how many people are "town via role and/or flavor association"). Go figure.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4787 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Lowkey »

BIT is on cdg now
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4794 (isolation #161) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4792, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Wait guys hold, the BIT vote moved.

Pedit: I am devastated! :eek:

Well to hell with you people!

Please vig this.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4806 (isolation #162) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Blocking us will not harm town in any way. We're actually a very good block role-wise.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4818 (isolation #163) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4806, Lowkey wrote:Blocking us will not harm town in any way. We're actually a very good block role-wise.

In case this comes back to bite me in the ass and so I don't look like a lying piece of shit and lose the game in LyLo or something of the sort-

Nevermind. The only action we actually do have apparently doesn't go through RB's. Had PM with Varsoon pending and hit submit prematurely based on my expectations. I still think we're a somewhat good block though.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4823 (isolation #164) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4816, Sensei wrote:I want cooldog to claim first.
Plus you unvoted for some reason abr.

Fire can switch vote and get cdg lynched if ABR left his vote.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4845 (isolation #165) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Mod: itlepip's MC vote isn't being counted in the VC. Mistake or intentional?

GWS, don't take the game too personally. If you do replace out, I look forward to another with you mate.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4860 (isolation #166) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4850, Sensei wrote:But muh cooldog claim!

Yeah, not really sure why we're not just waiting on this. Importance or not, it's better to check bases.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4866 (isolation #167) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4858, Drunken Pirates wrote:Tbh, I'm rather frustrated that you're sorta townreading all the people who started your wagon btw.

He's not; he thinks I'm scum. Or he did.

Don't rush this D1. Just let cooldog claim.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4867 (isolation #168) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4865, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Sensei, just need your call. ABR, Max, and myself are here. Tell us which one of us you want to see voting cooldog, be ready to do your ability as soon as you see that vote go up, because fuck these mystery votes!

-Cerb

Hey, re:cooldog claim.

Not sure why you both are ignoring it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4884 (isolation #169) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4872, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:I get what you're saying though. I'm fine either way.

The way you two were posting about rushing the lynch here and now was very weird. ABR's straight up ignoring it because he wants to end the day. Like yeah, this has been shitty, and yes, I can't keep up with a Day that got from page 115-196 in less than a goddamn week but 10 more hours can't hurt. He's usually around by 9 or 10am cst.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4905 (isolation #170) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4893, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Lowkey: It's really because this requires coordination, we're going into the weekend, are we going ot have sensei here at the same time as myself or ABR(or if BIT moves, some other arrangement) to pull it off?
Bro ABR has over 600 posts in this one game and has posted and been able to participate every single day with a ton of posts, including ones he didn't need to make recently just to post them. I'm pretty sure he can make time on the one weekend it matters to show up and vote if you can't make it.

Guys: please stop posting unless you have to. I should not have to see 5-10 fucking pedits every time I try to make a post. You're making this game a literal hell to catch up on and read.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4909 (isolation #171) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 4907, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Instead of debating us about how much we are posting, how about we END THE DAY AND ALL POSTS FOR A CHANGE?

No because you're being an asshole by doing this and it's blatantly anti-town. Cut it out.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4980 (isolation #172) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Lowkey »

Yo Cdg, you claim bro. Or you die.

That's literally about as plain and simple as this gets. With the way the mechanics and role of this game work, you're L-1 right now. I don't know why you haven't claimed already.

People want to switch the wagon because they have faith in you but you don't have any faith in them. I can't be your voice of sanity going forward because it's pretty easy to get drowned out and ignored in this game. It's moved so fast everyone here has missed certain posts or had to be corrected on something and I'm definitely not immune to falling under that category. You've gotta be here too.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5281 (isolation #173) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Hold up. Don't panic. Sensei, you're paranoid. Take a moment and think about the info you have and how this works because rn idk what happened in your pt and not everyone is here to give input on this. This game's moved fast so take a step back and think out your options before something dumb happens.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5282 (isolation #174) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5280, itlepip wrote:cause the flum result on Diamond was fake for a reaction, it works cause I can back him up that it was always fake.

Why test DS when he's been obvious this whole game?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5288 (isolation #175) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5284, itlepip wrote:
In post 5282, Lowkey wrote:
In post 5280, itlepip wrote:cause the flum result on Diamond was fake for a reaction, it works cause I can back him up that it was always fake.

Why test DS when he's been obvious this whole game?

Cause he was my strongest scumread? Who else should have tested?

Pedit: Diamond what?

Someone who everyone agrees is scummy i.e. Klingon.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5293 (isolation #176) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5279, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 5229, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5228, DrippingGoofball wrote:I just want to say, I am considering replacing out, I am totally overwhelmed by this game's mechanics. My role is lame and passive and that doesn't motivate me to figure things out. You all have really exciting roles with lots of detail and maybe that can help you get some bearings on how the game might work, and how you might influence it. I got nothin'. I have pretty much been sheeping for 75 pages.

Don't :(

if I am echoing abr then you know that it is sincere more than likely from both of us.

Thirded. Please stay DGB
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5295 (isolation #177) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5292, itlepip wrote:Lowkey, it is much more important to make sure that the MC party is town than the people now in the MC party.

I get that but I also think Sensei made safe choices. Driving DS into a claim was ill advised.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5298 (isolation #178) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5294, Sensei wrote:Diamond gdi this is why I told you not to claim anything in-thread.

Tbqh the vibe I felt was he was going to die within the next page. That's how itlepip's "need to check with flum then Im going for it" felt to me.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5299 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Lowkey »

MC Vote: ABR
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5370 (isolation #180) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Lowkey »

Lowell head here. I'm back. Promised I'd read if we survived the night, so I'll do so.

I'm getting townvibes from Kling's reaction to his wagon. Also I empathize completely with DGB, and also am more than a bit lost trying to figure out the mechanics-- though it's a safe bet that at least one or two of the folks with Big Exciting Roles (BERs) are scum. I haven't kept track of all the claims, but it defies belief that all the normally town roles are, in this case, town.

VOTE: drixx

Perhaps there's an obvious reason not to do this (and hindu can yell at me in the PT if needed), but I'm not seeing anything productive out of this role. His only action so far today was to pounce on kling's (admittedly ridiculous) tautology. Seems like low-hanging fruit. Other than him being the original MC (a fact he's milked, IMO, but doesn't clear him) I don't see what there is to like here.

~Lowell
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5378 (isolation #181) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Lowkey »

@5376- I don't understand this at all. You called kling out for scummy thing, then I said your attack was overly obvious and opportunistic, then you said "jk kling is town but lowkey is scum." LOOK I'M SORTING!

I can't believe that after 216 pages, most of which you were presumably hyper-attentive given that you knew you'd be the first MC, this is the best scumhunting tactic you can come up with.

~Lowell
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5427 (isolation #182) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5370, Lowkey wrote:Lowell head here. I'm back. Promised I'd read if we survived the night, so I'll do so.

I'm getting townvibes from Kling's reaction to his wagon. Also I empathize completely with DGB, and also am more than a bit lost trying to figure out the mechanics-- though it's a safe bet that at least one or two of the folks with Big Exciting Roles (BERs) are scum. I haven't kept track of all the claims, but it defies belief that all the normally town roles are, in this case, town.

VOTE: drixx

Perhaps there's an obvious reason not to do this (and hindu can yell at me in the PT if needed), but I'm not seeing anything productive out of this role. His only action so far today was to pounce on kling's (admittedly ridiculous) tautology. Seems like low-hanging fruit. Other than him being the original MC (a fact he's milked, IMO, but doesn't clear him) I don't see what there is to like here.

~Lowell

Bruh. BRUH.

Unvote

Drixx is basically confirmed town.

mollie im here if you need to talk. I'm super busy now that school is back in regular full swing but I'm keeping up best I can.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5431 (isolation #183) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5429, DiamondSentinel wrote:I mean, it's great he flipped scum and all, but a scum who's powers are unlocked when he's lynched? That's SOOOO obviously a scum-lead wagon. Honestly, I find CooLDoG's much more town-led. Even though he flipped town, it gave scum a golden opportunity to point out that dangerous people were on a town wagon while they were on a scum one. I may not be the best at this, but even I can recognize just how scum benefits from yesterday's events.

Please stop. You are not good at this game and working out alignments. Not being rude, just saying it how it is. The truth is brash. Max's wagon was town-initiated; I made the case for it and pushed it. Max campaigned directly against ABR
the entire day
and that's when ABR's suspicion of Max-scum started. 2407 and 2408 is where it all began.

Yeah, he probably got bussed by buddies; that doesn't mean he was a great idea to lynch or scum benefited in any way by losing a strongman(or w/e role goes through docs) and 5-time RB. Cooldog was a fairly easy read as town too and the general notion going around that he might not be a good idea was town-initiated too. Scum can jump on it, sure, but painting it as anything else is absurd. Just because the people in the party with you and confirmed town was on the wagon does not mean it was "much more town-led". Scum did not make a counterwagon to cooldog with their own buddy on purpose.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5432 (isolation #184) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5430, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

We've talked at length about why DS should flip scum. I don't think he's a town ascetic but a scum ascetic.

He's playing in a very selfish way and Sensei should have taken Yosarian into the party instead of him.

Explain why? I still think he's town tbh.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5444 (isolation #185) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Much more comfortable with a pip daykill on DS than a lynch on him honestly.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5655 (isolation #186) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Lowkey »

Don't like ABR's push saying he's looking for people just to turn on them when they suspect him. That's a goddamn given in this game especially with how he's playing. All it takes is even a single moment of lack of self confidence. I've read GWS lately as slight, slight town.

Lowell, you can post whenever you want man. I don't know who to vote atm.

Itlepip, can you vig DS? He's a huge distraction.

Mollie, what do you think of TCC/Yos/itle/skybird? Lowell and I disagree on those 3, I think.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5656 (isolation #187) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5651, Fluminator wrote:VOTE: Diamond
I still want to do the hammer on him. Even if he wasn't originally bluffing, I'd survive.

Please don't. I will have to claim.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5664 (isolation #188) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5663, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 5658, Yosarian2 wrote:If you're sayinh you have role based info that ds is town,

Nope. I'm calling for his vig.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5665 (isolation #189) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Lowkey »

I'll also settle for a Zulfy shot.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5669 (isolation #190) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5667, Sensei wrote:Who are you to call vig shots brah?

I'm Hindu.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5671 (isolation #191) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Lowkey »

TCC he hasn't said he disagrees on.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5672 (isolation #192) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Lowkey »

I think itle's last post makes him look a little bit more town. Also he's putting in more effort now that he's suddenly gotten a vig and a neighbor and it hints his interest in the game was why he was lurking and not doing much of anything D1. Might've even been role-related lurking seeing as he has a vig now. I think he might be town. He's not a full blown townread but I'm not as unsure of his alignment now as I was.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5721 (isolation #193) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5719, Hinduragi wrote:Good job ABR, didn't think he would be the SK of all things tbh; now we can focus on mafia

mollie wrote:hinduuuuuuuuu

wassup I just got back

Also, TCC, yes, I wanted him vigged because I don't think his lynch would've been good to end a day on, especially this early, but I definitely felt like he needed to go. I felt he was town at first but his later posts were really bad, especially going into D2, and I also felt like Varsoon's "if youre scum antagonizing people" after DS flamed me, might have been inaccurately aimed at him while it was made to look like an aside to the "warning".

Dammit.

ABR, don't let Zulfy troll you.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5725 (isolation #194) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5679, Varsoon wrote:Oh, are you going to shoot me now? Really?
You are immune to being lynched.

Just saw this. LOL
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5726 (isolation #195) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Lowkey »

If you say so. Be careful, the perfect streak can die if you get cocky.

Vote: Gale
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5733 (isolation #196) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5727, Sensei wrote:ABR you're literally trying to claim towncred for pushing someone who was for all intents and purposes not in-the-know. Please stop.

Not sure why this site doesn't like following people, but generally it's a good idea to just go with it right now. Nothing bad really comes from doing so; it's usually a good thing to find a common cause and stick together because scum have a hard time blending in under it. I'm used to playing this type of game. This is very good for us and the scumteam should be terrified.

Also, scum could have strongman'd possibly if Errant removed himself from the game like he should have. There's no reason not to.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5735 (isolation #197) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Lowkey »

I get what you're saying. I'm saying that, as confirmed town, just go with it bro. This is good.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5761 (isolation #198) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Lowkey »

Word of warning that if we double lynch today to be careful about L-1'ing(L-2'ing?) people and such. Scum aren't as likely to go along with it when they've lost their lynch-immune mate and we're on a goddamn steamroll train.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5767 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 5766, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 5762, Drunken Pirates wrote:eta: hinduuuuuuuuuuu

?

Getting this game in my egopost was the worst thing I've ever done.
Lowell/Hinduragi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”