Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #107 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Aneninen »

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

VOTE: hiplop

I've just arrived and I haven't read anything yet.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #227 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I've started reading.

Are we roleplaying too? Oh'la-wow!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #229 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 8, Oversoul wrote:A LITERAL FUCKING CHAIR

LOL?

In post 11, farside22 wrote:I'm oversoul's mom. Im taking his vote and smacking him in the head with it.

Do chairs have moms?

In post 12, wgeurts wrote:I'm a BDSM duo with someone (they can claim if they want) who forgot the safeword to stop the roleplay so I undergo everything in silence.
In other words, I have a neighbourhood with someone however only he can post in it and I can only read.

That sort of role could exist out of this game/theme too.

In post 125, Gorkington wrote:maybe if he posts some more.
vote: tip

Where did that vote come from?

In post 19, Xtoxm wrote:Support for mass claim.
I'm a door hinge.

Ick?
If I were scum, I'd perform a silly claim like that, too. (Actually not. I've done such things as town as well.)

In post 31, ZZZX wrote:
In post 26, Profgessor Emotion wrote:mmm...
don't feel like massclaiming
Xtoxm and Farside both better not be scum again!

Serious vote. I actually don't like this post. its too stiff for this game and for the rvs. and knowing how this person would usually post it wouldn't be this stiff.
VOTE: profgessor

I actually don't like this vote. They're not essentially scum because of that post: they might have a town-PR, too, or try to fake having one.

In post 53, God of Power Outlets wrote:White Narcissus (Wisdom and Sakura Hana) replaces Wisdom effective immediately.

Can't you have some color, TrouserGods?

In post 77, Profgessor Emotion wrote:and no matter what happens, nacho will come in one day and call me town, and then mastin will post and voided will come in and call her town I think. I also think it's incredibly unlikely that a lynch will happen with gork being the second vote on me, and ZZZX was never famous for tunnelling so I don't know where gork is getting the idea that I feel pressured

You needn't wait for Nacho, right now I can call you town.

In post 94, Gorkington wrote:okay mara thats enough selfawareness for now.
can you overextrapolate some thoughts for me on xtoxm, farside and titus?

Why those names? Had any of them done anything significant 'till that post?

In post 105, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 53, God of Power Outlets wrote:White Narcissus (Wisdom and Sakura Hana) replaces Wisdom effective immediately.

Oh god
Spam incoming

Have you ever played with Titus? ^_^

In post 120, farside22 wrote:
Vote: void

There is a real boring hanging low cock.
It brings no joy to this world.

I wonder whether this was a real vote or a joke.
Cocks should be rising, by the way, not hanging, shouldn't they?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #234 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 127, White Narcissus wrote:I'm going to be around sometime tonight, been kinda busy today, also we're a gravedigger.
~Sakura

And what's that and how exactly does it fit the theme of the game?

In post 135, White Narcissus wrote:hai
VOTE: tip
all the heavy posters so far are probably town
~Wis

Where did that vote come from? Calling "all the heavy posters" town is a perfect move for
not
getting early enemies.

In post 142, Profgessor Emotion wrote:(Gorkington on the other hand
may
be town.)

Why?

In post 143, Profgessor Emotion wrote:Aneninen is totally scum for not telling us how important the pigeon is.
:P

More important than you think... ^_^

In post 154, Titus wrote:@WN, What happened to all active posters were town?

!.

In post 176, Oversoul wrote:
Really? What kind of chair...
HOLY SHIT THERE MIGHT BE AN ARSONIST THAT WANTS TO BURN ME
FUKKKKK

And how exactly an arsonist would fit the game theme?

In post 192, hiplop wrote:i feel like scum are mostly absent rn
most people here are giving me good vibes, mannn. sex, love and all that juicy stuff

Avoiding conflicts?

In post 215, Saint wrote:MFFFFFFPH

In post 218, Saint wrote:MPHPFPFPFPHPF

In post 219, Saint wrote:HELP

Your uselessness exceeds mine, which is a rare phenomenon.

In post 225, masters of fart wrote:/fart
the more posts i have that are devoid of content, the more power roles i get
also i must speak in full nocaps

I've rolled a die aaaand...
...I don't believe this.

In post 228, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 127, White Narcissus wrote:we're a gravedigger.

Noting this again in case it was missed.
We are a gravedigger, meaning we appear to have visited the dead to all investigatives.
~Wis

Neither this.

In post 230, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 229, Aneninen wrote:
In post 31, ZZZX wrote:
In post 26, Profgessor Emotion wrote:mmm...
don't feel like massclaiming
Xtoxm and Farside both better not be scum again!

Serious vote. I actually don't like this post. its too stiff for this game and for the rvs. and knowing how this person would usually post it wouldn't be this stiff.
VOTE: profgessor

I actually don't like this vote. They're not essentially scum because of that post: they might have a town-PR, too, or try to fake having one.

what? How is ZZZX faking a PR here?
~Wis

They = Profgessor Emotion. They're a hydra. I wasn't talking about ZZZX at all.

In post 232, White Narcissus wrote:Is it not evident why Gork voted TIP? How can you wonder where it came from?
~Wis

You referred to , and .
Indeed I didn't see the connection between the first two posts but the latter two posts didn't make sense together. Nor in itself. Gork would be interested in TIP if he posted more... and votes for him instantly? Why?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #240 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 235, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 234, Aneninen wrote:They = Profgessor Emotion. They're a hydra. I wasn't talking about ZZZX at all.

And you were talking about them being a PR or faking one because..?

...they were against early massclaim.
It doesn't seem to be that important, though, because others were against it later, too.

In post 237, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 234, Aneninen wrote:You referred to 116, 124 and 125.
Indeed I didn't see the connection between the first two posts but the latter two posts didn't make sense together. Nor 125 in itself. Gork would be interested in TIP if he posted more... and votes for him instantly? Why?

Ever heard of pressure and what effect it has?
I feel like you're playing dumb at this point.

I don't think Gork's vote meant much pressure. Especially in a large game.
When have I posted that I'm a clever one?

In post 239, White Narcissus wrote:VOTE: Aneninen
I feel like he's trying to cast doubt on everything while ignoring the actual motivations behind the posts he's questioning.
~Wis

And you were fabricating reasons for that vote. Do you think a player who's just tried to catch up with the game is scummier than 23 others? La wow!
Also, I noticed that you'd been avoiding getting involved in early fights, despite the post amount you'd made. Your roleclaim seems to be very fake, too. A little explanation: all the Miller claims I've seen in recent games have been fake. Maybe it would have been too FoS to claim that one – maybe a buddy of yours has a PR which hints there may be a Tracker-like town PR.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: White Narcissus

– anyone, feel free to call that an OMGUS, but the reasons are right above the vote.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #259 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:55 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 242, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 240, Aneninen wrote:...they were against early massclaim.
It doesn't seem to be that important, though, because others were against it later, too.

The point is you were using that as the reason you were disliking ZZZX's vote on them, when ZZZX's reason for voting them had nothing to do with this.
~Wis

I think it had. Or did I misread something?

In post 243, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 240, Aneninen wrote:I don't think Gork's vote meant much pressure. Especially in a large game.

Whether it pressured TIP or not is irrelevant, the point is it's obvious why Gork voted him.
~Wis

Weren't you talking about pressurizing?

In post 245, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 240, Aneninen wrote:maybe a buddy of yours has a PR which hints there may be a Tracker-like town PR.

yep, that must be it. I intend to do all the kills for my faction and I don't want to get caught so I claimed tracker miller
after all I just finished a game where a tracker called all scum, it makes sense!

And you left out the first part of my post completely:
"A little explanation: all the Miller claims I've seen in recent games have been fake. Maybe it would have been too FoS to claim that one"
But okay, you didn't claim Miller. In this case, here's a deal. Are you willing to get investigated? If you're telling the truth, there must be a Tracker-like PR and regardless of your claim, there may be a Cop-like PR... any of those could give some sort of information on you. Deal?

In post 251, White Narcissus wrote:yeah you dont want me to comment on that win again

And I'm really sick of this topic. Have I posted anything about Team Mafia out of its threads? Have I used Team Mafia in any game for my reasoning? The answers are: no, and no.

However
, as far as I can remember, there have been quite a couple of players talking about previous games instead of this particular game. I'd like to hear
everyone
's opinion about it. Isn't it possible that some scums are eagerly getting involved in conversations like that so as not to get noticed that no scumhunting is done by them at all...?

In post 253, Gorkington wrote:so you think white would lie about coming up positive to every tracker.
because that would be easy to fake.
??????

What if it has been a kind of pre-emptive move?
But okay, with that role they wouldn't get near to LyLo. Especially if the game is Multiball (about which I have no information). Also, see above!

In post 257, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 240, Aneninen wrote:
– anyone, feel free to call that an OMGUS, but the reasons are right above the vote.

Why do you care what anyone thinks about your vote reasons at this point in the game?

Responsive votes (or what the name for that is) are usually questioned by many. It's also possible that certain players are not reading everything and this is especially true for long posts.

Post-edit. Hi, Pisskop!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #371 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 263, White Narcissus wrote:

However
, as far as I can remember, there have been quite a couple of players talking about previous games instead of this particular game. I'd like to hear
everyone
's opinion about it. Isn't it possible that some scums are eagerly getting involved in conversations like that so as not to get noticed that no scumhunting is done by them at all...?

No, and talking about it as a generality does not help you push the point. Do you see specific players avoiding scumhunting and talking about previous games? Then talk about them and push them.

Hm-hm. I'm reading and hoping that some of those players' posts I'm thinking about will "stand out" sooner or later.

In post 265, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 234, Aneninen wrote:And what's that and how exactly does it fit the theme of the game?

It's flavored as being a necrophiliac.

Okay.

In post 270, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: Saint

Naked vote, empty ISO.

In post 275, dramonic wrote:Anen is an idiot, don't worry bout it.

LOLOLOL, I'll put that on my wiki, okay?
Nevertheless, will I live long enough, the game will be solved. That's my usual strategy. ^_^

In post 283, White Narcissus wrote:"fuck hydras" apparently summons more hydras

Game of Four-Pronged Trousers?

In post 289, Profgessor Emotion wrote:Scumread on Anen is now serious.

Keep misreading me and you may get a
cream pie
cookie.

In post 297, Flubbernugget wrote:Well then I guess I wasted my time reading this thread

Flubber is being Flubber. Good to know it.

In post 317, Flubbernugget wrote:
Can we massclaim again

No.

All those Voided-posts... I wish I could decide whether town or scum. Nevertheless, I'm keeping an eye on you.

In post 351, Slobberknocker wrote:btw in case it wasn't clear at the start we're a miller

Nope. It wasn't clear.
Who's surprised that I don't believe this?

In post 354, Titus wrote:@Jaquen, let's see if Saint is really bound and gagged like some sort of sadistic ritual gone wrong. Let's play along. He should still be able to answer yes or no questions or generally give reads, or if he's trolling. Decent path, but I think your question is unclear. I'll rephrase, if you don't mind. (I really don't think Wgertz is scum if he's saying that, but the link is interesting). The phrase "these two are a pair" usually reads that you think they are partners, which is a stretch.

Obvtowntitus.
And a good idea anyway.

In post 357, Saint wrote:iemma washer

You know what to do then.

In post 360, Saint wrote:*makes kissy noises and waves*

Although it's very hard to produce kissy noises while being gagged, it is worth a try.

Ungag Saint

Now?

(Besides, either there are not too many things are happening or I'm misreading everything again.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #643 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Aneninen »

Don't prod me.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #652 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 644, pisskop wrote:What are you doing Anen. I'd like contents from you.

What am I doing?
Playing very badly.
Frankly, I've been terrible in every single game for a month or two. And I don't know, why.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #683 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 651, Voidedmafia wrote:Pisskop and Jaqen both need to stop talking about each other. Their mouths are needed elsewhere.

(speaking of, what have you talked about besides the neighbors, Pisskop?)

In post 620, Quaroath wrote:VOTE: TIP

He isn't taking the wagon seriously, and his only reaction to multiple call outs was to piggyback other accusations on Voided. I'm 100% okay with this one.

What other accusations? I'm pretty sure he was the first to call that post scum.

In post 647, pisskop wrote:
In post 645, Gorkington wrote:^pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

:(

You're not helping me

Reads on other players no named Jaqen, go!

Farside, you're welcome to ask me stuff, yknow. Although as far as reads go I feel like I've got a large pile of nulls, a small handful of townish people (Farside, Prof, Jaqen kinda, gork, and one more I can't recall the name of), and then my scumreads are on the people who aren't posting that much if at all.

unvote

I'll at least do that for now, but I'd like to see what else TIP posts before I join that wagon.

P-edit: You're not answering the questions.

I can hold him down for you, gork.

Saint. Have your post restriction gone? Or did it exist at all?

Pisskop. I hope you're town. Do not make me disappointed.

Mobilepost. By the way.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #684 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Aneninen »

FFFFFUUUUU I DIDN'T WANT TO QUOTE ANYTHING!

IGNORE THE FUCKING QUOTE PLEASE!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #814 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Post by Aneninen »

First of all, I repeat this question:
Saint. Have your post restriction gone? Or did it exist at all?

In post 709, White Narcissus wrote:why do you think you're playing badly at this point of the game?
~Wis

I meant it in general. Including ongoing and finished games, too.
Eg. Pisskop could tell you more about this topic. He may remember at least two good games of mine and a really terrible one. (That'swhy I hope he's town.)

In post 719, FakedBlogger wrote:Do you know why nobody has posted since you posted this?
It's because everyone knows you should be banned out of the game for this an their just waiting for me to show a reaction. Here it is. You are banned from forum mafia forever. Good bye

I don't think Mafia should be played like this.
And I hate to say that I agree with WhiteNarcissus's . (This was about the "sound fake" part.)

Jaquen. I was not the first one mentioning the possibility of a Multiball, as far as I can remember. Also, read again.

These seem to be town for me right now: ProgressorEmotion (for reasons I don't reveal), Jaquen, Voided (genuine scumhunting posts), Flubber (meta).

Not too many things are happening, I can see.
This tells me that there must be scums doing nothing at all and waiting for the town to eat up themselves.

Here are players with ridiculously low post count: ActionDan, IdiotSavant, TheIrishPope, Quaroath. (The first three are in the prod zone, by the way.)

The one who stands out for me is TheIrishPope. An early wagon had emerged on him and that time he'd been relatively active – but he disappeared next. I can imagine easily a scum avoiding attention.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TheIrishPope

I don't understand the Jaquen and the Titus wagons.

ActionDan, IdiotSavant, TheIrishPope,
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

preemptive prod dodge.
I'm seriously sick now, with a temperature over 38.5 C (100 F)
Sorry!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1469 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Aneninen »

What's the case against Pisskop?
Because, I don't think he's scum and I'll explain it why, if needed.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Posting later today.
Fever is gone, but I'm still not there yet.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1852 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Aneninen »

To tell the truth, I like neither of the major wagons.

It was asked long ago why I didn't think Pisskop is town.
Firstly, check out some of my posts, eg. and (ignore the quote). If Pisscop were scum, he could have tried to buddy me. He could have launched a long interaction about other games (so as to produce a huge amount of null-content). He could have accused me of buddying him. He did nothing. (Yes, I intentionally "offered" him those possibilities to get a read on him! That's my read now.) I think he would have exploited my behavior somehow, especially after being wagoned.
Secondly, in TheIrishPope was the leading wagon – and it started to dissolve until , regardless of the fact that he wasn't doing anything meanwhile. Later, it faded into a vanity wagon, in only Titus and I were there.

Having ISOed Vezok I indeed found a couple of disturbing things (eg. his sign-in in :
"As much as I would enjoy being scum here I have to disappoint everyone. I am town."
seems to be fake; is WTF-nullcontent; in talking about past games and going after the low hanging fruit (Pisskop); talking about past games (perfect nullcontent) multiple times later...).
If I must, I may join his wagon before Deadline, but I don't think we're doing the best thing we can.

However, two things are standing out in Vezok's ISO. His interactions with Farside and WhiteNarcissus. I can easily see a universe WhiteNarcissus (whom I've never really townread) is scum in. What if her team leads a vicious attack against Vezok? One thing is sure, if Vezok flips town, the pages between about and need to be examined. (Xtoxm, Imperium and Gorkington seems to have been on that wagon earlier.) As for Farside. She's one of the players whom I can't read at all (let's hope she gets hit by a stray investigation sooner or later).

But those two names aren't my main suspects.
I still think we made a huge mistake when we let the TIP wagon gone – and I don't understand at all why Saint doesn't have any votes at all.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1856 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Aneninen »

Farside.

TIP's wagon got dissolved without anything that made sense for me. I strongly think this move was intentional from some scums. Also, he had a bad start and after that he did... nothing.
Saint posted nonsense things at the beginning and after I posted that "ungag him" pigeon poop, he started acting normal – as if I had freed him or what. How does that make sense? For me, this was highly fake.

Please, tell me if I've missed something important about either of them. I was ill for a week and I could hardly focus on this game, although I was (and am) trying to do my best. Which, in my case, means doing something useful.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Aneninen »

I think if I'd ungagged him for real, the mod would have posted a note about it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1889 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Well. I still don't think Vezok is the best lynch, but it's not a bad idea after all.
Also, my top scumreads don't seem to be wagoned Today, so

Intent To Hammer.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1892 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by Aneninen »

(sigh)
Someone needs to do it, don't they?

VOTE: Vezokpiraka
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1894 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Ffffffffffft.

Had you claimed before, you could have earned a couple of unvotes and my unwillingness to hammer you.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1900 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1898, vezokpiraka wrote:I hate the doctor role. Every time I claimed I got more votes because doctora are easily faked as scum.

This day was over and we needed a lynch. Check out saint tomorrow. That guy doesn't feel town at all.

I definitely wouldn't have lynched claimed Doctor. I know it's faked by scums many times but still, a Day1 lynch is much greater loss (if the claim is right) than gain (if it's fake). A Doc-claiming scum rarely reaches LyLo anyway.

As for Saint. Well. At least someone seems to agree with me. Even if it's a bit late.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1918 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

Mods.
Will there be a Night at all?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Aneninen »

I don't even get the last one, Pisskop.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2232 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Yes, yes, I'm still here and reading, even if seem to have no time for writing a proper post.
(This means, I've just got prodded.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2248 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm working.
Can someone summarize the guilty results?
Also. As far as I've read, noone has claimed any of the kills, have they? This means it's a multiball.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Aneninen »

I know this Farside. This is town. And I'm drunken. So, unable to lie. Or what. Fuck.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2369 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2254, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Okay, so here is what I know, and I am not going to tell you how I know it for reasons.
Town flavor are roles like porn stars, nudists, sluts, ect.
Scum roles are priests, conservatives, feminists, ect.
Anything pro sex is town, while anything anti sex is scum.

Okay, I believe this. Makes sense.

In post 2264, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 2248, Aneninen wrote:Also. As far as I've read, noone has claimed any of the kills, have they? This means it's a multiball.

nope, jaqen claimed the pisskop kill
~Wis

Yes, my fault, I found it later.
You know, I'm reading the thread every now and then, but it's clear that I miss certain posts. This game is fast, and everyone knows that I'm a slow-moving player. Just like a Chenjesu Broodhome in Star Control 2 (Ur-Quan Masters).

In post 2280, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 2248, Aneninen wrote:I'm working.
Can someone summarize the guilty results?

Jaqen claimed the pisskop kill, no one claimed the Flubbernugget kill.

Also:
OS has what amounts to a guilty on Saint (not a clear-cut cop-like guilty, but a guilty all the same).
Gork has a guilty on Titus, who claimed Town Godfather in response.
MoF has a claimed (cop?) guilty on White Narcissus.

Here's my idea then.
Multiple scum-teams or individual anti-town factions are very unlikely with one single unclaimed kill. According to the flavour this team could be an anti-sex one. ("Bible thumped".)
This means, there are too many guilty results. It's really impossible that
that
amount of players are investigative
and
there are
no
not guilty results.
So, some (or all?) of the investigatives are to be questioned. Any of the Gorkington/OverSoul/Master of Fart players could be real investigatives with fake results.

Mind the fact, that in
this
game, "guilty" could mean sex-related things if the results are coming from the point of view of a Bible-bigot faction. (Of course I don't want to offend anyone IRL by using that expression. I'm religious, too, even if following someone else.)

Considering this, Titus's response might make sense too.

Have I managed to help?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2371 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Aneninen »

This is sad, Jaqen, because I don't think you're scum. On the other hand, at least you didn't Vig me, which is good.
So, is your problem with me the little content I produce? If so, I can do nothing about it. In short, I haven't got more time.

Anyway, I think all those claims and results should be ignored and we need to focus on the posts themselves.
Have Saint done anything that has made me change my reads on him? No. Nullcontent at best, plus hopping on the major wagon. And TheIrishPope? No content at all.

VOTE: Saint
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2375 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Masters of Fart.
I don't have any problems with your guilty result. My problem is that there are THREE guilty result.
I'm not thinking that you're lying. I question either your PR's sanity or the game mechanics behind.
And of course, it's possible that your result is genuine. But how could I know that you're the one whom I should believe and not Gorkington or Oversoul?

Can you see?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2378 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2376, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
No. I'm in the vast majority, but I read limited posting as more likely to come from a PR than scum because the first thing people holler is 'lynch the lurker' in practically every game so scum have little motivation to lurk. I started scum reading you with the spec about multiball. When people start guessing about scum setup, particularly on D1 it raises my eyebrows. When they turn out to be right, I've noticed they're often scum looking for an easy 'told ha so' later on. With only one flip excluding our vig, it looks like you're wrong though so there's that. My neighbor was also town reading you yesterday, so there's that too.

Did I speculate? Correct me if I remember it wrong, but firstly, other players brought the topic up first and my "speculation" about it was only this, in :
"What if it has been a kind of pre-emptive move? But okay, with that role they wouldn't get near to LyLo. Especially if the game is Multiball (about which I have no information). Also, see above!"
(As a response for Gorkington.)

My main problem with Saint and TheIrishPope is not the lack of content, although that describes their Day2. I simply returned to my Day1 scumreads; because their Day2 haven't changed anything on that.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2380 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Aneninen »

*shrug*
Then I can't say anymore. Don't Vig me, that's all. Vote for me, if you think that I'm the scummiest here.

Let's talk about something else. Do you have a readlist or something like that?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2385 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

Neither does mine. It says commune.

Why is it important, Farside?
Why do you think Titus is more likely scum than White Narcissus and Saint?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2561 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm working and from mobile.
Also I lost a post 3 hours ago or so.

Having read Oversoul's post there are two guilties left.
So I'm willing to vote for Titus. Either she's scum or at least we can get a lot of information. Can I have a Vote Count?
I'm dropping by next 90 minutes later or so.
Vigging WhiteNarcissus seems to be a good idea, too.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2877 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I've just woken up.
Are we in Twilight or is the Day still on?
It seems that the latest VC appeared 10+ pages ago or so
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2904 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Aneninen »

From mobile and off to work.
I don't think anyone need be surprised but yet again, going to the swimming pool just trumped posting.

Someone wrote there had been a hammer. I still don't know what to think.
Three pronged gods, can we have a VC?

Someone assumed multiple lynch. Is there evidence? Or am I an idiot again?

Nevertheless, should anyone have a sanity check PR, there are a couple of players to be investigated. Like the idiotic Aneninen, eh? Just kidding.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3031 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Aneninen »

I only have questions.

(1) What the fuck is
Commune Reformed Evangelicalist
as a Role?

(2) Where did Jaqen's Vig Kill go?

(3) Why do some people think that Titus flipped Cummune (town)? Her name and Role PM was written in red and this seems to decide the question.

(4) Does
"Bible Trumping"
belong to the
"Republican"
faction as Nightkill Flavour?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3245 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Aneninen »

Jaqen. Did you mean ? Loranthaceae's closes post was , where he voted for Dramonic. That post is not organic to the conversation.
seems to be a weird question, too.

For the others: I'm reading meanwhile.

Oversoul, I don't get what your PR did (or do?) at all.

Gork, did you get Vanilla-ized? Did you get a message or what?
Post-edit. Confirmed by Karmadog. Good.

ZZZX, if you're telling the truth (and I think so), you've confirmed that it's a Multiball. (Unless you got a Bastard Role...?)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3256 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Aneninen »

Can someone summarize the result claims have happened so far, for the... less skilled pupils of the class?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3264 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

Mobilepost.
Dramonic may be right Ive never thought about that.

Thanks for the summary Farside and others.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3336 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Note to self post. (So as to find these pieces of information in my own ISO later)

In post 3257, farside22 wrote:Gork claimed a cop role and says he was vanillized last night
Imp claimed to send results to mof
Saint claimed self watcher but says he was vanillized night 1
Oversoul is a chair
Jaqeun claims to have a neighbor and they (I think) control a vig shot
CKD is claiming to know saint is vanilla
I have not claimed my role but I targetted titus night 1 but I think I was blocked.

In post 3258, farside22 wrote:Oh and imp says he recieved results from prog that tip is town

In post 3259, White Narcissus wrote:We also claimed Gravedigger since like our first post, but I guess ppl forget it so we're doing it again.
~Sakura

In post 3260, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I claimed to be a meth addicted open joat

Thoughts.
Gork – probably genuine
Imp sending to MoF – need more info abot the topic
Saint –
Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Jaqen – probably genuine
CKD – don't know what to think, maybe not an alignment tell on Saint at all.
Prog sending to Imp – need more info about the topic
WN – may or may not be true
Constantine – probably genuine.

I'm going on with the thread soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3337 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Jaqen, – that's interesting indeed. Spiffeh's description (under his avatar) says he's from New Jersey. Therefore, he's not an ESL player.

In post 3271, Spiffeh wrote:Jaqen on a scale of 1-10 how likely is it that your
ego
vigges me tonight?

Whut?

In post 3287, White Narcissus wrote:Ah- well if you're town, and you have info that will help us, and you've already claimed why are you holding that info?

It's not 100% accurate, i hadn't even realized the fact that it could've pointed towards a possible Saint guilty until wisdom found Titus posts about Saint being a guilty. Which is why i said im 95% sure Saint is scum.
~Sakura[/quote]
I still think Saint is scum regardless of your info.

In post 3297, Spiffeh wrote:
Post has been edited by me – Aneninen

...BUT Titus said this yesterday which made me think maybe I wasn't useless and she slipped:
In post 2521, Titus wrote:Another weird possibility in addition to sanity as I think WN is town.
Alien
psychotrooper?

It looks like she refers to the scum team as Alien when it was never stated in the thread publicly. Or is "Alien Psychotrooper" a role independent of faction?
Anyway she flipped not Anal Alien which confused me and makes me lean once again towards my role being a troll but it's also possible that her scumteam knows of the existence of the other?

I feel so stupid even typing this up because the more I write the more I am convinced that my role is a troll. But since Jaqen's dumb/scum-ass is probably going to kill me tonight I might as well reveal this stuff on the off chance that the Anal Aliens actually exist.

Eeiiaao.
Yes, yes, there's a possibility that you're saying the truth. Including having a troll PR.
BUT
even this claim doesn't rule it out that you're scum with Titus. Either you've just explained her slip about that faction or you've made up the whole story based upon something "off". I'd definitely try something like that as scum. (Actually I did things like that before as scum. Eg. Dramonic, you were there. Street Racers London.)
AND
I'm still asking the same thing. If there are multiple scum factions
where are those fucking kills?!
All we can see, apart from Jaqen's shot is bible thumping. Which may or may not mean the repubdickans' Nightkill. But where are those Aliens? WHERE?!

In post 3299, White Narcissus wrote:Your role makes sense with a role found in Greater Idea Mafia called Conspirancy Theorist.
If there are Aliens and they are based on GIM's Aliens then their factional kill is 1-shot.
~Sakura

What sort of
pigeon poop
bullshit faction would that be?! A team with a Nightkill for every night and another one with one fucking single kill? Huh?

VOTE: Spiffeh

I may vote Saint, Loranthaceae's replacement (it depends on), Jaqen's neighbour, and I have a pocket read too.
Will not vote for the following players: MoF, Jaqen, Constantine, Farside, Dramonic, Gork, Voided.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3339 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Where was that info?
I must have missed it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3342 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Fuck this shit, there goes my pocket scumread.
Yes, it has been you, WN, but I can see no Universe where sharing this information would help any of the (possible) scumteams.

I'm not that sure about Spiffeh either... but it's still possible that a scum has a PR to investigate the other factions. Especially because there are so many investigatives around...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3354 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:03 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Sorry for asking an idiotic thing again.
Do we have a Psychotrooper? If so, we need that piece of information instantly. According to Greater Idea Mafia, which I've too read, a Psychotrooper makes every single investigation insane!
Also, I can't see any hint for having anything investigative in Progfessors' claim. Yet again, their role is from the Greater Idea Mafia page.
There's a PR called Bloodsucker there. "Treestump someone at night. No Alien may perform the factional nightkill on the same night that you do this." – If we have a modified version in this game, say, a one which Vanilla-izes players, that may explain some missing Nightkills...

This was mostly for White Narcissus, but anyone can respond.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3360 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 3357, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 3354, Aneninen wrote:Also, I can't see any hint for having anything investigative in Progfessors' claim. Yet again, their role is from the Greater Idea Mafia page.

profgessor's wasn't from greater idea
~Wis

Are you sure? Check out the page again. #50 is
"50.Evangelistic Townie (Investigates as Cult)"
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3362 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

We need to wait for Imp to get known what sort of (factional) result was sent him. But still, there's nothing in that flip referring to any kind of investigative power.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3365 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Aneninen »

Then I missed that part while reading the thread.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3373 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:34 am

Post by Aneninen »

Off to work but mobilepost.

What if all miller-like PRs claimed? It would give us info about the factions, keep investigatives away from terrible targets and there may be contradicting miller claims too.

Also, has anyone received results from other players? Those could be told too. Without including the source of the info. Like 'someone investigated PLAYERNAME and he/she is FACTIONNAME / NOT FAVTIONNAME.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3374 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Aneninen »

ZZZX. Have you checked anyone yet?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3404 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 3376, dramonic wrote:Am I really the only one who thinks Defunded sounds a lot more like Trump than Bible Thumped?

Could be.

In post 3379, Spiffeh wrote:You know it's also possible that the VILLAGE that has a PR to investigate certain factions.
Why are you just assuming my info role is a scum one instead of the others?
What do you think about the Saint wagon?

I'm not sure what to think of you right now.
UNVOTE:
As I posted before, I'm willing to vote for Saint. However, I don't want to finish the Day yet. There are a couple of players who's posted nothing or nothing significant Today and I think we should gain more information. Eg about the things I posted earlier – at least we could discuss my ideas.

In post 3380, Spiffeh wrote:
Anen is likely scum.

Why? Because I was voting for you when you posted this? I don't remember you posting anything about me.

In post 3384, Fresh wrote:
I have a remark on this from the other game you and I were in together that ended. When I replaced in, I chose a player I townread and sent results to that player twice. Based on gut. (I was amnesiac cop and sent to ZZZX). But after 2 days I did switch it up. And I died. Just a thought.

Talking about other games instead of this one is not useful for the town. However, it's useful for a scum if they want to look as if they were doing something. Just a thought.

In post 3389, Misaka Network wrote:"Hi Sakura!" exclaims Misaka as Misaka waves both hands above her head.

Hi.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3433 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 3406, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
Well, like I said,
if Spiffeh had used a "he" derivative throughout the conversation instead of making a point to being gender nuetral most of the time I wouldn't have anything ti say about it.
It's the point that he DID use that nuetrality ftmp that makes me think it's a slip. I'm neither letting it go nor pushing it real hard because you're right- it
could
be nothin- but it could also be relevant and in any case deserves voting unless something better comes up.

The highlighted part is very true.
And that's not the only thing which is disturbing about Spiffeh. For example, he was "over-explaining" everything in his 1vs1 with Jaqen.
As for this, here's something for you, Jaqen. You were (or are?) suspecting me too. Compare our interaction to your interaction with Spiffeh. Although it could be a difference in playstyle but, I think you can see what I mean by "over-explaining".

In post 3415, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I'll support this if you're sure, but I gotta say I dont think he's scum. Nothing about his play here seems to have anscum agenda. Like why would scum act like they have a post restriction, make the claim he made (whether real or not), and then claim to be vaniized? That makes no sense for him to throw himself into the spotlight. And didmt so done else claim to be vanillized as well?

Everything depends on whether scums have a Daychat or not. If not, he may have started off with faking a post restriction, which backfired on him. He may have claimed something without realizing its confirmability. If there's a Daychat, it's still possible, although more unlikely.
The fact that he started talking after I had posted that silly ungagging message is strange, too. I don't think Three-Pronged Gods would ever include a Role with a post restriction which were to be ended by someone posting Ungag. There was literally NO reference that someone should Ungag Saint so as to end his restriction.

In post 3417, Spiffeh wrote:Maybe Xoxtm can stalk me so they can't vanilla-ize me without being outed?
That will only work if Jaqen can get over himself long enough to see that I am town. Just know that if your partner actually agrees with your terrible decision to kill me (as you seem to be leaning towards) then he is definitely scum.

That's another thing I don't like in Spiffeh's posts. He really wants to know whether Jaqen is Vigging him Tonight or not. It's not the same as if he merely wanted to ask Jaqen not to Vig him. The latter would refer to a town-PR. If he's scum, his team may react (via PRs) in a different way if they knew Jaqen were about to Vig Spiffeh. Eg. redirecting/stopping the shot. Can you understand me?

In post 3432, White Narcissus wrote:
As for why they claim vanillaized, it's probably because they did get vanillaized, especially if I am right and the vanillaizer is an alien.

The Vanilla-izer must be scum, although I'm not sure whether an alien. If it were a town-PR, it's bearer would have claimed it by now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3525 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Aneninen »

Mobilepost.
What's the VC?

I'm about to vote for Saint.
Especially after WN's latest.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3632 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Don't prod me!
Thanks.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3656 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

Don't know.
Mobilepost.

VOTE: Saint
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3748 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 3746, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I am vigging Saint tonight. If Saint gets lynched than I am vigging White Narcissus.
Both die, no defending either of them. Let's get this over with.

Are you sure it's wise to announce who's to be Vigged? We seem to have redirected and/or missing Night Actions. Also, Saint wanted to know very hard whether he'd be Vigged Tonight...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3750 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Yeah, I misremembered. Sorry.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3884 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

So WN were the SK, weren't they?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4123 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Don't prod me.
I've had busy days and last night, when I would have had time for playing, the whole forum was so unstable that I wasn't even able to read.

Is there anything new that could be summarized for a dumb and lazy player like me?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4127 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Imperium. I know that you've never trusted me, but can you answer this (even if it's a typical Aneninen-ish silly question): was Slobber watched last Night? If so, by whom? What did he/she/they see there?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4132 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I'm trying to think.

Erm, DrippingGoofball, what sort of result was that? Did you track Imperium or watch Slobber?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4136 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Then,
DrippingGoofball
, I'm waiting for your answer. Tracking or Watching?
I really, really want to know whom I should believe.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4144 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4138, Imperium wrote:What do you mean, who you should believe?

I'm trying to think. To do something useful. Earlier this year I built quite a few genius cases, caught scums even in the most desperate situations, turned the tide at LyLo... but since the middle of the summer I've been simply terrible. All I've done has been misreading everything, getting mislynched, being unable to do anything useful... Even my only recent scumgame, a Newbie, was won by a newer player for me, who simply outplayed the whole town (and I got lynched early, of course).
I want to end my fucking dark age.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4210 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Aneninen »

VOTE: bacde

I've been thinking Farside is town for a long time.
And I still don't know what to think about the DrippingGoofball/Imperium topic.
Goofball watched Slobber and saw Imperium there? Something doesn't add up or yet again I've missed something.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4211 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

I don't think there's a Psychotrooper. Spiffeh's stuffs wouldn't make sense then.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4215 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

Spiffeh.
You're not a priority now. I'm going to think about you later.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4217 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm not townreading you but reconsidered you. We'd lose more by lynching a town Spiffeh than gaining by lynching a scum one.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4218 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Aneninen »

The day after tomorrow, okay? I want to see the Imperium-Goofball question cleared first.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4223 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

Spiffeh.
I don't think we're going to like each other. We've never liked each other. But. Give me time and I'll give you time. Two days, approximately.
Trust me, we've got more urgent things to do.
Until then, I'm buying your role and you believe that I'm town.
Okay?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4345 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Aneninen »

UNVOTE:

DrippingGoofball, I still don't get it. Did you get a result from an amnesiac player? What sort of result? Tracking or Watching? Also, where's that player whose result you're talking about?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4355 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4351, DrippingGoofball wrote:
I got a 'note on my door' saying that Imperium had targeted Slob.
I am asssuming it's from an amnesiac player. I cannot tell whether this is track or watch. If it was watch, we'd be lynching Imperium. But if it's track, someone else might have slayed Slob.
I have no idea where the putative amnesiac player may be.

I still wonder... who tracked Imperium or watched Slobber?

In post 4353, farside22 wrote:
I jailed Anem N2, that is why he is on my scum list but the vig claim threw me off a bit.

Wait-oh, Farside.
There's an investigation on me: Not Alien.
The SK, WhiteNarcissus is out.
The only Nightkill at Night2 was a Bible Thumping and it's clear that I couldn't perform that one.
If we put these together we get that there's a very little chance for me being a scum.
And for everyone's information, I'm town.
So is Farside, anyway.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4358 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

Gork. Hard question, to tell the truth.

Firstly, right now I think DrippingGoofball is scum, because his story is very off. Should anyone confirm it, I'll say Imperium must be scum. (Or, there's a weird possibility. Namely, both of them are scum but different factions...?)

Having checked Xtoxm again, there are plenty of things there. "Congratulations for the Doctor tell" in (for the Vig), a big WTF in (about lynching a currently empty slot), his recent posts sound very "artificial"... just to name a few. His claim doesn't prove anything about his alignment, by the way.

I don't understand why we ignore Misaka. They still could be Prudette, couldn't they? I remember TheIrishPope getting into trouble on Early-Day1, and then he went silent for a while, and somehow we started ignoring him. (Still talking about Day1.)

Confused about Bacde, I really don't know what to think.
On the other hand, the more I ponder about Spiffeh, the surer I am that I must have been wrong about him earlier.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4360 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

So, basically, you're a kind of Roleblocker, aren't you?
As for Titus, I see your point, but the only possible scum faction I could ever belong to logically did perform a Nightkill. So, your Night Action doesn't make me a more probable scum. It's the opposite.

But, let's talk about something else too. What do you think of the Misaka slot?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4381 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4380, dramonic wrote:

Wait-oh, Farside.
There's an investigation on me: Not Alien.
The SK, WhiteNarcissus is out.
The only Nightkill at Night2 was a Bible Thumping and it's clear that I couldn't perform that one.
If we put these together we get that there's a very little chance for me being a scum.
And for everyone's information, I'm town.
So is Farside, anyway.

That provides quite literally zero reason for you not being a blocked defunder.

Isn't defunder the flavour of the Alien faction? Because I can't be an Alien. Although, after writing this post, later I realized that in theory I could be a Repubdickan, so there was a hole in my post.
However, I'm town.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4405 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4393, masters of fart wrote:Testing the waters here.
@Everyone: Does the word 'pamphlet' mean anything to you in the context of this game?

??? No. Why?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4428 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Aneninen »

VOTE: Bacde

L–1

If anyone, including Bacde himself, is to defend him, speak!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4429 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4407, masters of fart wrote:
Guys you can stop answering about the pamphlet lol

The amnesiac result I got was through a pamphlet. DGB did not respond to this until I explained. She then proceeded to "give her part" of the idea and she did it wrongly.
Do you think the mod would have two different flavors for amnesiac results? Do you think he just didn't mind the difference? or is DGB lying?
we also do not have any claimed amnesiac tracker/watcher in the game.

DrippingGoofball is another good idea to lynch. I'd do that if I had some support.
(This means, the DrippingGoofball / Imperium topic seems to be solved in my eyes.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4437 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Aneninen »

And what exactly your problem is with me, Gork?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4445 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4440, Gorkington wrote:
and as for you spiff.
your willful ignorance of other factions in this game is noted!

Whut?
He's a claimed Alien Cop! Don't you think he should focus on that faction?

In post 4442, Gorkington wrote:im not particularly convinced that aliens exist in this game.
so.
yes. on that regard at least.

The flavour "Defunded"...?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4448 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

Haven't you heard about the simple fact that idiots are always lucky?

However, yes, I posted pigeon poop yet again, WN did mention "anally probed" or something like that.

By the way, what do you two think of DrippingGoofball nowadays?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4541 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:31 am

Post by Aneninen »

Voided or Xtoxm?
I haven't had time to read this Day yet, are there some Night Actions backing those?
What happened to the DrippingGoofball/Imperium thing?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4548 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4543, Misaka Network wrote:
Vote: Xtoxm

Can't you post a little bit more content?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4575 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Jaqen can't be a Prudette. There were Prudette-flavoured Nightkills at the same time as his Kills. Besides, I don't think he's scum at all. If he were, there would be too many scum factions, wouldn't there?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4577 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Aneninen »

None, I suppose.
That would mean a faction with Biblethump, Defund, Alien-whatever (I think that exists too), an SK, and... a faction with Gun-down? If that were true, I'd say fuckthisshitI'mouttahere!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4579 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Aneninen »

On a 1 to 10 scale, approximately 23. And no kidding this time.
What have I missed this time?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4631 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Aneninen »

(Sorry, I have time for the last couple of posts only)

In post 4609, Jaqen Hghar wrote:D2 start Fresh had aneninem as more town than scum and was hard town reading Titus and Oversoul (this was the first and only instance OS was even mentioned in there). I think he actually believed Titus was town since they obviously weren't on the same team. That leaves behind the out of place sudden read on Oversoul so it could be worth looking into.

That looks like a valuable piece of information.

In post 4609, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Whoever claimed RB is almost guaranteed to be part of his team and I don't remember who that was so I'm just noting that here for now.

+1

In post 4611, Misaka Network wrote:"Misaka was told to just troll everyone," says Misaka as Misaka prepares for rage.

Is that all? I officially stopped being interested in you.

In post 4613, Warped wrote:
Do not
lynch before I'm caught up. Xtoxm probably is not who I plan to vote anyways so I want the chance to post my reads and thoughts.

Who the pooping pigeon breeder riding on a horny succubus has wanted to lynch you Today?!

In post 4622, DrippingGoofball wrote:That post is a masterpiece of scumminess.

(she meant Voided's ) I hate to agree with DrippingGoofball, whom I still find scummy, but I have to.

In post 4625, Voidedmafia wrote:Well, that, and I agree with Gork that Xtoxm should be one of the lynches for today (Well, he included you and DGB due to what happened yesterday, but. I'm fine with Jaqen scumhunting on Dram (jeez, that's the second time--well, third--that I mixed up those two), and maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but I'm just worried about going off-track unless we're really sure Xtoxm isn't scum and Dram is.

Whut?

In post 4629, Imperium wrote:Who sent Dgb the night three message? They sure as hell haven't claimed it. There are three nights missing of amnesiac track/watch reports because it doesn't exist.
She got a message from scum.

Hmmm... I could have thought of that.

A quickcheck on Xtoxm's recents makes me think that it's not a bad wagon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4670 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Oops!
Prod dodge and fucking sorry, everyone!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4671 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I'm reading, but simply don't have time to respond.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4851 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4715, Warped wrote:
In post 4713, Spiffeh wrote:Warped what do you think about Jaqen confirming Imperium's action and Xtoxm's results directly contradicting that?

This game is bastard. I wouldn't consider role information conclusive over play-based reasons. The game advertisement specifically says that may be moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated. Xtoxm could unknowingly be a naive watcher on certain nights for all I know. Play-wise, I have him as null and Imperium as scum so that's where I'm voting.

That's a sort of evasive explanation, which tells us nothing.

In post 4720, Imperium wrote:
So then do you not believe our mod information that misaka network is town?

Whas there something about that? (I've searched for the name in your ISO and found no information.) Nevertheless, I don't think they're scum. Call me an idiot but they're lurking so much that it must show uninterest instead of intentions.

In post 4729, Spiffeh wrote:Jaqen Xtoxm is literally confirmed scum from your PoV lol
You probably are scum too it's cool we'll get to you tomorrow.

I still can't see a scenarion a scum-Jaqen would fit in. What about those Nightkills? That would mean simply too many scum factions, which would be ridiculous. Even in a bastard game.

In post 4756, Imperium wrote:Sooooooooooo Jaqen is scum reading us for being rational individuals that go someone who was jailed on a night that there wasn't a scum kill *might* be scum. Apparently we're not allowed to reevaluate.
"warped" has a vendetta and if he didn't have personal thing against me wouldn't be reading us a scum so *shrug* no one will believe me so WHATEVER
gorkington is paranoid and is town.
I need sleep.

I only know that I tend to post in a style like that when I'm town and players start accusing me for little-to-none reasons. (Although this proves nothing.)

In post 4769, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 4768, dramonic wrote:
In post 4750, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I'm thinking that's how your role works. It's the only way getting a pamphlet from you and then xtoxm, having well seen that I received one, claiming you didn't visit anyone. I mean, that's a shit claim from him in respect to his role and actions whil facing almost certain death today otherwise and I don't think he's a shit player.

It's a shit claim, it makes no sense, it contradicts your result, but you're not gonna vote him for it.
People, explain this to me. Explain why this is alive.

Dram, you really need better perception or you'd realize he's voting Imp right now.
I mean, just lol.
(on the other hand, though, I can't make heads nor tails of what Jaquen is claiming either)

In post 4770, dramonic wrote:... That's exactly my point.
He should be voting Xtoxm.

Or Voided and Dramonic are in the same scum team...?

In post 4772, farside22 wrote:I'd like to start votes on Anem but I bet no one will agree with me.The kid has done nothing of scum hunting all game and says nothing that tells me he is truly scum hunting.

(sigh) I hardly do anything because of IRL reasons. By the way, I'm not the only useless player here. Farside, move on, please! You're not scum, okay, but I'm not scum either. Remember, you were JK-ing me. Spiffeh had a result on me.

In post 4795, Warped wrote:He's the vanilla cop, not vanillizer. So, if people are getting vanillized, there is a vanillizer still out there who for some reason didn't vanillize anyone N3.

Wait-oh... and where was that Vanillizer last Night?

In post 4798, masters of fart wrote:all i know is that impreium gave jaqen a not guilty result on voided
and yesterday was opposite day
so voided is guilty and scum
i dont know why there are so many words

Can I have a short summary of that story?
What "opposite day"? What have I missed again?

In post 4810, Spiffeh wrote:@MS I will give you the facts as I understand them.
Jaqen claims he received a result from Imperium stating that Voided is guilty/not guilty (doesn't matter for this case).
Imperium confirms this.
Xtoxm says N4 he stalked Voided and his results said he spent the night alone.
Xtoxm claims stalker (which I have learned is a watcher + tracker in one).
Imperium targeting Voided SHOULD have shown up in Xtoxm's results, but it does not.
So Jaqen and Imperium's results contradict Xtoxm's.
In other news, Jaqen is voting for Imperium even though Xtoxm is confirmed to be lying through Jaqen's own results which is lol

Yeah, that doesn't add up. But, is there a connection between this and the post quoted above, as for the "opposite day"?

In post 4842, Imperium wrote:I can play mafia just fine while drunk!I played beer pong tonight and did not definitively lose in the last roudn!!!Anyway, my thought that if warped is who I think he is then his alignment is unreliable because he's just full of hot air.

I wonder whether they would make risky drunkposts as scum. I don't think so.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4852 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Aneninen »

At least I didn't steal the pagetop with another pigeon poop Aneninen-ish "I'm thinking and posting without ever reaching conclusions".
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4854 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Aneninen »

However, care to explain that "opposite day" thing?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4858 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4856, masters of fart wrote:
In post 4854, Aneninen wrote:However, care to explain that "opposite day" thing?

I think Sonic maintains that on odd nights we get a sane result and even - insane. Therefore last night was faulty, and voided is to die.

Is there a confirmation for that? Is that true for every single investigation?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4884 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4859, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 4848, masters of fart wrote:
In post 4842, Imperium wrote:id love for you guys to come to terms on us and to have a conversation with us because I think that nacho thinks that you at least would want to talk to him so that would be great and OH OH OH would be more likely come tomorrow late morning/early afternoon our time if that's the case.

maybe some other scumteam would shoot voided and we can figure out if your balls cop is an insane cop or a naive cop :)

You don't want them to check me again now that it's an odd night?

I simply don't think a scum would post this, especially in a Bastard–Multiball. (Unless he has a kind of Godfather ability, but fuck that shit, we can't be prepared for everything.)
In post 4851, Aneninen wrote:(sigh) I hardly do anything because of IRL reasons. By the way, I'm not the only useless player here. Farside, move on, please! You're not scum, okay, but I'm not scum either. Remember, you were JK-ing me. Spiffeh had a result on me.

That's not an excuse for how continually out-of-touch you are. You should stick to something less lengthy or intensive if this is a consistent issue.

I still hope it won't turn into a permanent issue.

In post 4851, Aneninen wrote:Wait-oh... and where was that Vanillizer last Night?

No one has claimed to be vanillized for 2 nights now.

Am I the only one who's pondering where that Vanillizer is now?

In post 4870, Spiffeh wrote:The amount of resistance to this Xtoxm lynch is absurd. I bet scum would be all over his shit if he was town and behaving this way.

What's the VC now?
I'm willing to vote for Xtoxm, mostly because I'm not sold on Voided and Imperium.

In post 4877, Warped wrote:
In post 4874, Spiffeh wrote:No Imperium would be p. much confirmed scum if Xtoxm is town.
Xtoxm isn't town though.
Warped explain to me why you think Xtoxm is town.

I think I've already explained my read on him and I didn't say I thought he was town. I can see him flipping anything really.
I just don't understand your argument here or why you are trying to claim that either Jaqen or Xtoxm is confirmed scum and because Jaqen isn't voting Xtoxm, he's even more confirmed scum. Not everyone even buys into your narrow dichotomy. You haven't addressed MoF's point either which is a very good one.
It looks to me like you're trying to set up two consecutive lynches.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4923 (isolation #93) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4925 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4907, Xtoxm wrote:Don't wanna risk being accused of playing anti wincon. Thought I self hammered before tbqh. This will be viewed as an act of self preservation and speed things up anyway. :)

This, and his previous self-vote should be enough for me for voting for him. On the other hand, the game seems to be stalled, which is a big, big warning sign. (I elaborated this on my Wiki. In short: a midgame stall with one or two leading wagons suggests that the wagon is on town, because the scums aren't motivated in turning the game-tide.)

Warped's strongly tells me that if Xtoxm flips scum, he's a buddy of him.

In post 4912, Misaka Network wrote:"Misaka doesn't understand why not voting the counterwagon makes him scum," says Misaka as Misaka dodges a prod.

Umm, let's try something. Erm, let's say I believe that you're town. Can you produce some useful content? Namely, a readlist or something?

Call me an idiot, but I can see no universe here Spiffeh or Jaqen are scum in. And I doubt Imperium is scum.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4927 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Xtoxm: I'd lynch him, but the gamestall suggests me that I might be wrong.

Spiffeh: mostly the claim. In which Universe would that make sense from any scum-factions? To expose himself to a Nightkill from another faction???

Imperium: the Imperium/DrippingGoofball issue. I still think DrippingGoofball is lying. Even if that lynch is not happening.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4930 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Mod, can you prod
or replace
Oversoul? He hasn't posted for 9 days, 17 hours. And Farside, DGB, Dramonic, and MoF.

Highlighted for you. (Replace without prodding is not a necessarry thing, in my opinion.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4931 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4929, Warped wrote:I forgot what Spiffeh claimed. Refresh my memory.
Why does DGB lying clear Imperium in multiball?

Spiffeh = Alien Investigative.
DGB = I don't remember the whole case, but I remember walking through that dispute and if DGB tells the truth and Imperium lies, the whole story doesn't add up.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4933 (isolation #98) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by Aneninen »

According to the Greater Idea page an Alien faction could exist without Nightkills (or with a single Nightkill? I don't remember). In a Multiball, a claim like that from a scum would be terrible, I suppose.

DGB/Imperium. Frankly, I only remember my conclusion. I may dig myself in it again as it gets relevant. But it doesn't seem to be a hot topic now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4935 (isolation #99) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Any faction could jump on anyone who's thought to be conf-town.

As for the Imperium topic, give me time. I need to refresh my memories by reading but I'll have to busy IRL. As far as I can remember, it's never become cleared whether DGB's a Tracker, a Watcher or what. She only posted that Imperium was caught at Slobber, but Imperium had posted something about their PR before that. It must have been something like that.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4937 (isolation #100) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4936, Warped wrote:Okay, but you are still using DGB as a reason to townread Imperium. Why can't they be on separate factions?
Taking DGB out of the equation, why is Imperium town?

Hmmm...
(Should I keep my ego high and ignore this post or should I admit that my logic has been flawed? I need to think about it. Why is Imperium town again?)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5055 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

Ooops!
Prod dodge
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5088 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm really sorry but because of IRL sickness I'm unable to play today.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5539 (isolation #103) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I'm back from V/LA, which I announced before.

Mod, are you replacing me regardless of the V/LA? If not, I'm here and back on track, this time for real.
(I've only checked the last message so ignore this if a community decision or whatever was made before.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5540 (isolation #104) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Aneninen »

If I'm still allowed to post, I need to point out the obvious: DrippingGoofball simply can't be a Pruddite. (Because of the Imperium flip. Yes, I'm that back in the game.)
Mod,
feel free to delete this if I'm not allowed to post in this game anymore.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5553 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

..shit
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5558 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm telling everything I know, even if it's 100% useless now.

I'm the Pruddite Cop. Here are my genius moves:

Night1: Farside is not Pruddite.
Night2: Tried to examine Oversoul (SB), got No Result.
Night3: Slobber is Pruddite, but he turned out to be a Universal Miller or something like that.
Night4: Misaka are not Pruddite.
Night5: DrippingGoofball is not Pruddite.
Night6: ??? (I don't even remember that fucking Night. Maybe I wasn't here at all?)
Night7: SB is not Pruddite.

What is "overdosed on crystal meth"? Did he overused his abilities?

If we have an Alien Faction, we're pretty much doomed as shit. In that case, it's plentyoftownies:3:3:3:1???
If not, the Alien Cop is bastard or lying. In that case it's plentyoftownies:3:3:1 or ...:4:4:1?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5561 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Aneninen »

Because I must have missed that. Actually I don't think that was the only thing I missed. Namely, what the fuck was I doing at Night6?!
The only thing I can tell for myself that I crumbed some of my results, Farside, Misaka, DGB.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5562 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Aneninen »

Flavor? I try to paraphrase it.

I'm Officer Hardbody, Commune Macho Cop, with a great piece of cock, running around in unbuttoned uniform, being great in bed, blah, blah. I'm to take down all the Pruddites, doing that by Pillow Talk (that's Investigation), and I'm too sexy for being protected (Macho).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5569 (isolation #109) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

Why two? Wouldn't that mean that one scumteam is bigger than the other one?
Either one Repubdickan is left – that's 18:3:3:1.
Or one Pruddite and two Repubdickans – that's 16:4:4:1
I'm not an expert on Large Multiballs, but the latter one seems to be more likely.
(Assuming there's no Alien faction.)

Warped is a possibility. Jaqen? Isn't he a Vig?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5578 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Aneninen »

Why the fuck am I still alive?
(1) Because I'm terrible
(2) Because Pruddites didn't realize that I'm the Cop for their faction
(3) Because most of my reads are pigeon poop, namely, I was and have been townreading scummies.

Most probably all of the above. But have I been useless or useful for one or more scum factions?

checking Gork's latest too.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5586 (isolation #111) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Aneninen »

Actually, according to the VCA I'm the most likely scum. Also, there are no Factional Cops amongst the flips. The only problem is, that... I'm not scum. I can only say one thing for myself: crumbing three of my Investigations. If needed, I'll search for them, although the last one about DGB happened only two pages ago.

Is there another Pruddite? Because there's a Cop for them? Or is there another Cop? Or Whuttafuck? Frankly, why am I alive? Even if I were scum, why would have the other faction(s) spared me?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5589 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Aneninen »

Also, remember that I'm Macho. Being protected is not an answer for staying alive. Farside JKed me at Night2, but that's all.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5621 (isolation #113) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Aneninen »

Why need we be sure that Spiffeh is town again?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5753 (isolation #114) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

Tomorrow, okay?
After I've worked for 11 hours I'm simply unable to think.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5755 (isolation #115) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Aneninen »

2? For what?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5762 (isolation #116) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Aneninen »

So, you all seem to compromize on my lynch, ain't you? Someone mentioned I have two days left. Give me that two days. Even if I can't convince anyone that I'm not scum I can try to summarize my thoughts and if there's another Day after my death, those will be useful, I hope.
If it's really a MyLo, well, sorry town for being an asshole. Originally I wanted to fly under the radar because of being a Cop. I hoped I could provide a scum result on someone and a pity it's never happened. It's even worse that I lurked too hard unintentionally. Being busy, being sick, being on holiday (in that order), then being busy again... Just give me that two days, okay?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5764 (isolation #117) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I have two strong suspects but I need to check a thing or two first.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5765 (isolation #118) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Aneninen »

So. Phase 1.

1. Warped
ZZZX

5. Jaqen Hghar
6. DrippingGoofball
Loranthaceae NakedJogger

13. Spiffeh
Vifam

16. Anenien
22. Gorkington

Vezokpiraka (Town). ON: Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar, Anenien
Away: Warped, DrippingGoofball, Spiffeh

Titus (Repubdickan)
. ON: Gorkington, spiffeh, Jaqen Hghar
Away: Aneninen, DrippingGoofball, Warped

Saint (Town). ON: Spiffeh, Aneninen
Away: Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar, DrippingGoofball, Warped.

Bacde (Town). ON: DrippingGoofball, Spiffeh, Anenien
Away: Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar.
Warped didn't show up at this final VC.

Xtoxm (Town). ON: Spiffeh, DrippingGoofball, Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar
Away: Warped, Aneninen

Imperium (Pruddite)
. ON: Spiffeh, Warped, Gorkington
Away: DrippingGoofball, Jaqen Hghar, Aneninen

Voidedmafia (Repubdickan)
. ON: Warped, Spiffeh, Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar
Away: Anenien, DrippingGoofball

It's highly unlikely that Gork, Spiffeh or Jaqen bussed both of his partners. These can't be Repubdickan.
Therefore, the Repubdickan must be either Warped (one bus) or DrippingGoofball (no bus.)

IF there's a Pruddite at all:
DrippingGoofball is not Pruddite. (Unless investigation immune but fuck that shit.) Regardless of being away.
Jaqen. No vote on Fresh (quickcheck shows no scumread on Fresh too). Scumread Imperium (voted too, but away from lynch). Voted Dramonic too. Might be Pruddite?
Spiffeh. Voted for Fresh. Was on Imperium. Never voted Dramonic. Can't be Pruddite.
Warped. He was on Imperium. Big distance between him and Dramonic. His predecessor was distancing from all Pruddites. Might be Pruddite.
Gorkington. Voted for Fresh, was on Imperium but kept a huge distance between him and the known Pruddites in general! Also, there was a post he wrote in to Imperium that "Imp should be more agressive." Oh, WTF?! Not too many things in his predecessor's. If there's a Pruddite, he must be the one.

________

I'm going on later with a Phase 2.
FYI, unfortunately one of my main suspects is out. :-(
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5768 (isolation #119) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

Every
scum
. I needn't be afraid then.
Also, read it again. IF there's one more Pruddite at all.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5771 (isolation #120) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Aneninen »

Someone else said that 4:3 might be possible.
And I'm from mobile.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5772 (isolation #121) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

Although you're overreacting that I'm thinking you could be a Pruddite. Since I'm not sure whether that faction is alive you're not even my primary lynch target. But your reaction is strange........
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5774 (isolation #122) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Aneninen »

Mere examples.

In post 5613, Gorkington wrote:why is it anen.
words.
give me actual words about it.

In post 5641, Gorkington wrote:lets get real.
i believe both claims.
which is more likely to be scum?
wn's role was designed to be frustrating and dangerous to scum.
town doesnt have a strong true cop to offset how many fake cops we have.
thereby it makes the most sense to me for town to have a true cop to offset a stronger pruddite faction and for scum to have an sk cop to offset a sk who can steal their kills.
there only really is the result that dgb got that i dont particularly understand based on everything claimed.

p-edit: spiff was calling you town?

In post 5650, Gorkington wrote:you can come to your "conclusions" or whatever, but if youre scum you might as well concede because im not lynching both anen and jaqen over you.

In post 5659, Gorkington wrote:it actually might be anen.
jailed n2 and no defunded that night.
theres still shos to take into account, but still.

In post 5707, Gorkington wrote:anen has three days to make me not say fuck it regarding him.

In post 5717, Gorkington wrote:youre not good at telling when someone is playing dumb.
which is probably fair because i play dumb in general.

In post 5756, Gorkington wrote:until i start wanting to kill you to death for being unnotable despite being alive and lurking through this mess of a game.

I wonder what changed during that time.
Maybe you're just trying to find a good mislynch/other-faction-lynch and after turning the town against Warped failed, you turned against me...? (This doesn't clear Warped, though.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5800 (isolation #123) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

I find it strange, that I've become Today's main suspect. Despite of my claim.

The Day started with Spiffeh's "Holy shit this sucks" posts, which is an old scumtell. (I mean, long ago "well this sucks" Daystart was a scumtell, but it's not too reliable nowadays.)

As for checking Slobber... It didn't and has never added up for me,
why
noone saw me visiting him at that Night. The whole Imperium–DrippingGoofball argument was long ago, and if you remember, I wanted to resolve it somehow
hard
... because of that. I know I had missed plenty of time (detailed before), but I still don't know how to resolve it.

Oh, and who remembers this?
In post 5540, Aneninen wrote:If I'm still allowed to post, I need to point out the obvious: DrippingGoofball simply can't be a Pruddite. (Because of the Imperium flip. Yes, I'm that back in the game.)
Mod,
feel free to delete this if I'm not allowed to post in this game anymore.

In post 5547, DrippingGoofball wrote:Anen is town.

I thought DGB got my hint that I'm a Cop.

Do we remember this too?
In post 5565, DrippingGoofball wrote:
PARTAKING IN SENSUAL DELIGHTS (Alive)

1. Warped ZZZX
5. Jaqen Hghar
6. DrippingGoofball
13. Spiffeh Vifam
16. Anenien
22. Gorkington
Two of these players are scum. We better hit scum today.

Two? How does he know that?

In post 5566, DrippingGoofball wrote:Ok I think Warped is scum with Titus' team.

In post 5567, Gorkington wrote:i agree.

Hmm-hmm... quick compromising?

Warped's claim in is very silly. As other said, that would be a very weak role against an SK (whose PRs I don't understand but seems to be strong). Although makes sense... (But, even if the claim is real, it's not proben that Warped's town.)

In post 5609, Warped wrote:
In post 5606, Spiffeh wrote:I'm pretty sure it's either Anen or Warped.

How did you come to the conclusion that I was scum when you were previously townreading me?

In post 5610, Spiffeh wrote:Because everyone else is town.

Dafuq, Sippfeh. By the way, you've been calling me scum since Day2 or so, and you haven't provided real reasons.

In post 5613, Gorkington wrote:why is it anen.
words.
give me actual words about it.

At this point Gork had serious doubts that I would be scum.

In post 5626, Spiffeh wrote:Also Anen came into the day immediately claiming which seems like he planned the post during the night.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Haven't ever seen anyone claiming in the first post of a Day?!

In post 5634, Gorkington wrote:i actually can really easily believe anen's n1 target.
his iso lines up with it pretty well.

Yes, I told that I'd crumbed some of my results. Eg. Farside. Isn't it strange that everyone seems to ignore this piece of information? Frankly, does anyone thinks that I had been crumbing Cop on Day1 because of planning to fake Cop on... DAY7???

In post 5663, Warped wrote:Anyways, I realize lynching me is the best play today. Just give me the time to figure out who the last scum is.

...LAST?! And you know that because of...????

In post 5687, DrippingGoofball wrote:But, I'd be willing to sheep Warped today, I like the way he's looking at Titus interactions, I think this will be a good lead.

Eh?

In post 5692, Spiffeh wrote:Anen is doing literally nothing today.
I want him dead first.

Regardless of Card.

In post 5707, Gorkington wrote:anen has three days to make me not say fuck it regarding him.

It still sounds like you're trying to find another lynch possibility (instead of or beside Warped).

In post 5710, Spiffeh wrote:And yeah I don't get how Anen specifically requested to stay in the game after he was about to be replaced...

(1) even the Mod admitted that I was right.
(2) Read it back and you'll see: I also told if there had been a decision for replacing me, I'd replace out.

________

TL;DR

Gork.

Pro: being on two Repubdickan wagon makes him very unlikely a Repubdickan.
Con: if there happen to be a Pruddite, he must be the one. His change on reading me and his reactions to my posts are scummy.
Not a good lynch, since there's no evidence that the Pruddite faction is still alive. (We must remember this if it turns out later that there's still a Pruddite.)

Spiffeh.

Pro: his fucking votes. Two Repubdickan wagons, going after Pruddites. Unless he's a hard busser, his votes would make no sense if he were scum.
Con: there's no proof for the Alien faction at all. Also, his constant tunnelling reminds me of someone who'd been doing the same as scum.
My intuition says, he's scum. But, the evidences are against my intuition.

Jaqen.

Pro: As the other two players above, being on Repubdickan wagons makes him very unlikely a Repubdickan.
Con: there's a small chance that he may be a Pruddite, but since that faction may be out...
Not a good lynch at all.

Warped.

Pro: His claim seems to be real (because of his predecessor's crumbs). Also, the scum(s?) is amongst Today's most active players, he may be a scum-planned mislynch.
Con: His votes, fuck. And that !!!
He could be lynched.

DrippingGoofball.

Pro: Not a Pruddite.
Con: His votes makes him a possible Repubdickan. Assuming TWO remaining scums??? (This contradicts Warped's problematic post.) It's strange that noone seems to recognize that he hardly does more Today than I do.
He could be lynched.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5835 (isolation #124) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, now I'm almost sure that Warped is scum. Either I'll have time to explain it or remember this if you lynch me. In the latter case, let's hope it's not a MyLo now.
By the way, as for doing shyt
(1) I've told you a couple of times why I have very little time and
(2) anyone could have checked my recent/ongoing games (without referring to the latter kind, of course) to see that my gamestyle is the similar everywhere nowadays. Why hasn't it ever happened?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #5848 (isolation #125) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

Yeah, I could add the thing pointed out by Jaqen too, which I must have missed.

As for narrowing the pool, you can see my logic in : the most probable scums are Warped and/or DGB. (Gork could be scum, but only if the Pruddite faction is still in. My intuition says that Spiffeh is scum, but all the evidence is against my intuition. Jaqen can't be scum, I think.)

In Warped mentioned
"Just give me the time to figure out who the last scum is."
In he called 3:3:1:18 a safe assumption, yet he was speculating later, in about 4:4 scums (while using the expression "remaining scum" again).

Everything he's done Today is aiming one single purpose:
lynching someone else but him
I
might
believe his claim, but (1) it's possible that ZZZX had been talking about his "fake-crumbing" in the scumPT before he replaced out and (2) even if the claim is real, there's no evidence that Warped's role is a
town
role.

This, in :
"First off, this might be MYLO but I hope it's not."
– and later he was talking about 3:3:1:18... one remaining scum... Quite a wide lynch pool (4 players!) in the same post. (I know that I could imagine 4 players as scum too, but my lynch pool has been consisting of only 2 players for a while!)
There are plenty of posts next, interacting with Spiffeh. I can see (feel?) two purposes here: (1) trying to build up something against Spiffeh and/or (eg. ). (2) widening the lynchpool (eg. ). (He even advised no lynch once meanwhile.) My intuition says that he hoped I'd turn against Spiffeh? (Too bad that I removed him from my lynch pool, eh?)
The highly speculative . "
I'm not fighting to live another day. I'm trying to ensure that town wins.
" – Sounds very fake. "
Dram is a pretty odd kill for someone that isn't Jaqen. It makes sense if he wanted to remove support for me on pushing him.
" – Oh, WTF!
Posts like and – long and tiring walls. Scums sometimes post walls like that so as to make us lose our interest in the game. (I did that once too, see Team Mafia if interested in.) And
there's no real conclusion after all those walls!!!

He started scumreading me seriously in – but again, no real conclusion (nor a vote). He called me scum because of my... Day2??? On Day7??? Yet in he was talking to me about the possibility of a ...scum-Spiffeh! Another example that his reads are never crystallizing. Another evidence for this in :
"I dunno. Logic points to Anen but everytime I read posts from you and Spiffeh, I keep wondering if one of you are the scum and everyone has multiple people they are suspecting which has a very clear scum purpose to it but could also just be town unsure."

And his vote arrived in – after Spiffeh had launched the wagon. And even in that post his reads are vague and flexible, and the post is highly speculative.

________

TL;DR: Warped's gameplay Today is only about surviving the Day. He keeps all the possibilities open, but he would join any case if the wagon were moving. Any mislynch would do the trick for him. Adding the fact that he's been talking about one remaining scum (while casting mist on this with speculative posts about other possible Setups!) suggests me that he
is
the only remaining scum who wants to find a mislynch while building up another mislynch-case for Tomorrow.

VOTE: Warped

If you all don't believe me, please, remember this post! Keep your fingers crossed that I was right here – because, if so, you'll have another Day for lynching him.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #6299 (isolation #126) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

Thanks for modding, Trouser Gods!

Gratz for the remaining townies who eventually won this for us, especially Warped.
Also Gratz for Jaqen, whom I ruled out ages ago. ^_^

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”