theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:02 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

It's eleven to lynch, four hardly warrants such defensiveness.
Mind I wouldn't proclaim to being able to kill anyone, joking or not as you do in 23.

Anyhow
vote Der Hammer
because I just replaced into a game he was modding and promptly got lynched.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:46 am

Post by theopor_COD »

XReyoX wrote:I wanna roleclaim to see what's going to happen.
The game is heading nowhere. I'm bored
XReyoX - not advisable bored or not.

Heck the game's one day old, most games take months to get anywhere not a day.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #194 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

unvote

Re-reading.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #211 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:57 am

Post by theopor_COD »

The Raffles and Reyox early doors votes appear more to be two mates voting each other for the fun of it, I can't see much in any of it, more randomness. Reyox's continued postings, threat to claim and change of votes is annoying but all the same isn't a worthwhile reason to lynch him as IH pointed out. Some of the early votes on Reyox just seem to be moves to start a bandwagon namely IH and Al4xz again not overly scummy, but something to be wary off, because scum are as likely to be on the start of a bandwagon as they are at the end. It looks a helluva lot less suspicious at the start of a bandwagon than near the end.

Raffles seems to then stick up for Reyox and attacks PBug, I tend to side with PBug here, he did produce a reason for his vote on Reyox even if it was unclear but again not much in it anyhow. PBug later attacks Raffles for his continued argument over the lynch-6 plan, I just get the feeling Reyox and Raffles are a pair of annoying newbies and I'd wish newbies stopped playing the noob card it's a right royal pain in the ass, as it allows the scum to fester away in the background.

Some anal chat about Kison's avatar more random stuff, distractions maybe?

Raffles then revotes Reyox following a decent assessment of Reyox from Fuldu and then later claims he's done it as an elaborate plan to catch scum, Kison and OTU both seem overly happy to lynch Reyox quoting his a nuisance, OTU's vote is opportunisitc but again I'd be just as wary as the early ppl on Reyox's early wagon. OTU's assesment on Battle Mage is just as scummy, BM is a funny old player, but an improving one and again shouldn't be lynched because of his past mishaps. So there's a case for OTU being lynch happy, I don't really like the way OTU has unvoted Reyox and then turned his attention on BM for supposed lurking, fact is he's posted more than most, me included.

I'm not overly excited about Raffles theory on scum either as others have pointed out all the scum aren't going to jump on an easy wagon at once, chances are there more likely to let innocent townies hop on and then lynch them tomorrow. I think numbers wise there's so many possibilites so speculating on the make up of groups is slightly scummy, possible insider knowledge, more likely just something to raise discussion. I'm finding Scarecrow's hop on to the Raffles wagon slightly scummy aswell seems to just latch on to Flay's thoughts.

Anyway I'll hold off from voting, but early suspicions are with OTU and Scarecrow - Raffles and Reyox could be scum, could be town it's impossible to tell but I'm not convinced about anyone yet. I've also got a feeling MoS is scum but that's just a hunch.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #283 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

al4xz wrote:OK, this is ridiculus. We hardly have enough people to lynch someone, everyone else is inactive. We've got 13 people. -1 for the lynchee(that's the lynched person, correct?). That leaves us with 12 people. 11 people needed for a lynch. Doubtful that you could convince EVERYONE to kill the lynchee.
So...Great! Just informing everyone.
I can't make any sense of this post. Just informing everyone. :)

Just because ppl haven't voted doesn't mean they're inactive, I take it that's what you mean by the 13 people? (As a side note Al4 isn't even voting at present)

Not after a quick lynch are we?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #383 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:35 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Prodded still here, still not sure if OTU's the right lynch, will re-read asap.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #391 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:45 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Raffles wrote:Argh I'm getting really annoyed with this... for all the people that's been prodded and said "they'll do their big re-read", I'll be willing to vote anyone tommorrow who doesn't do a decent analysis. That to me is a hardcore lurking that needs to be dealt with.
It's not hardcore lurking in some case. Some of us work for a living, have two kids, pain in the ass of a job etc.

Now I'm not excusing my lack of deep meaningful day one posts, but I'll get round to it, from first glance nothing seems to have overly developed since my last re-read, although I do think OTU's assessment of players was reasonable and maybe everyone should do likewise.

Raffles I will endeavour to do that tonight/tomorrow, If I don't feel free to vote me for not doing it.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #393 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:49 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Tomorrow as in I'll re-read from page 7 or so onwards and post tomorrow as in Wednesday.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #414 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:57 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Read the thread several times, not a great deal stands out, just reviewing people in particular.

Slightly alarmed with the Reyo/Raffles possible chats away from the thread, although I've got both pretty much in a townie camp, they both seem to be agressively hunting scum and pushing people around and Raffles gives me a very pro town vibe.

BM fishing post 260 is scummy, but I can never tell much with BM

OTU - Placed a bandwagon vote and has seen plenty of votes since, not really convinced if he's scum or not, his defence hasn't been full of tremors by that he doesn't seem to be shaking like a leaf with -2 votes on him.
I'd actually be more worried about some of the people voting for him.

The one person I'd prefer to vote for at the moment is Remussaidow. His constant random voting isn't helpful. He calls out OTU, Kison and Reyo as acting the scummiest but fails to add a reason. He then has a veiled attack at Raffles over Raffles lightweight plan to catch scum, throwing an FOS at him, posts a couple of irrelevant posts just in my eyes to appear active, before throwing his vote behind OTU despite finding Al4 scummy and throwing an FOS at him, the vote to me lacks weight and he doesn't look to find a reason for OTU possibly being town, by that he's not weighing up both sides of the argument. He then goes on and posts some waffle mainly at Wizardcat and BM before finally re-asserting the fact he finds OTU the scummiest, without offering a reason, also offers a reason for two more scum to hop on board. His last post pretty much sums him up in my eyes, infact for all three statements they could all apply to Remus
remussaidow wrote:Scum need to be involved to be most effective. (Check)
If they're good scum, they'll act ENTIRELY like a townie (check)
but they still won't be very town oriented. He was oppurtunistic, and hasn't been incredibly helpful to town.
1 - yep Remus has been involved, much more so than 50% of the players.
2 - OTU has him firmly in the pro town camp, so he's effectively acting as a townie.
3 - I can't see him being entirely helpful, his vote on OTU as far I can see is opportunisitc.

Anyway I need to review a load more people but so far think Reyo, Raffles are town, OTU 50/50, Remus leaning towards scum. I'll try and post more after a meeting, what fun.

vote remussaidow
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #417 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:02 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Middle of Page 6.

As far as you make reference to OTU all I see is speculation and pretty much opportunism, you haven't yet pointed out a valid reason to vote for him, just say he's scummy - have copied all the times you've referred to OTU so far below.
Your posts in bold, my thoughts in Italic.

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:10 pm Post subject: 7
Otu, Kison, and Reyo looks the most suspicious to me, but no one stands out as needing an additional vote... yet
First suspicion off OTU you include him in a group

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:03 am Post subject: 11
Raffles, Kison, OtU, and reyo all seem to just be convienent targets right now. One of them is probably scum, yes, but theres no way to tell right now.
Second suspicion, still no real reason for voting him again use his name in a group

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:56 pm Post subject: 20
No one really looks particularly scummy yet. I also do not think that either of the wagons are close enough to being a lynch to draw any serious reactions yet.
That being said, I'm going to vote: OtU because I think that he is the slightly scummier of the two candidates. this vote is very likely to come off though.
Note here you find no one particularly scummy and vote OTU because he looks sligtly scummier hardly a reason, more opportunistic wouldn't you say, adding that the vote may come off, still seems a flimsy vote to me, not a hardcore suspicion

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:32 pm Post subject: 30
I still think OTU is the scummiest, as nothing has swayed my opinions yet with any of the nearly non existant new evidence.
Not interested in looking for an alternative candidate, again you haven't offered a valid reason for your vote

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:10 am Post subject: 31
honestly, I think that OTU isn't lynched yet because his scum group doesn't want to bus him, and the other group doesn't have two people not voting for him.
Still no reason

Yes you made the point about Al4xz but failed to press him aggressively.

I'm not voting OTU because at the minute I think your more likely to be scum.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #454 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:08 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Yeh I'd like to hear from OTU. As Raffles say's he seems to have given up. His wagon seems to have diminished without him even posting, how odd.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #494 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:43 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

OverTheUnder wrote:ACK! I had my whole post written up and I closed the window on accident. I'll re-write it in a bit I've gotta go for now.
I'd guess this was a lie? Being as four days have passed since.

unvote, vote OTU

-1 time to claim.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #512 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:45 am

Post by theopor_COD »

A Majority is 11 though. Half would be 6.

Elsewhere where is OTU?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #546 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:24 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Vote DGB

Pretty inactive day one, aside from voting OTU with little reason, posted no content. Worthy of a vote.

As for the nightkill as I said before the crash I'm not sure who/what Al4xz was but he's got a partner out there and some bizzare bondage equipment, I'd guess he was either mafia or some kind of cult, maybe even a traitor although I'm not overly sure how that role works.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #552 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:42 am

Post by theopor_COD »

XReyoX wrote:Although OTU has already been banished. I somehow want to hear the reasons why people have voted for him. This includes "Battle Mage, DrippingGoofball, Fuldu, Mastermind of Sin, Mr Flay, remussaidow, PBuG, Scarecrow, al4x, theopor_COD and IH." Some of the people didn't actually give their reasons.

@theopor_COD: You were pointing at remus before the end of D1. Do you not think he is a scum now?
I'd need to review things since I posted regarding him, DGB struck as being one of the most opportunistic on the OTU wagon. Plus she's not brought anything content wise to the game, either she's unhelpful town or lurker scum.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #589 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:34 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

First off
unvote, vote Battle Mage

Read his posts in isolation, it's tough to find BM as scum because he always tends to act scummy but his last post makes me think we may have scum BM playing this game. He's looked to join a bandwagon again on Raffles whilst trying to throw dirt elsewhere namely at Reyox. I've no real read on DGB but her lack of participation may just be her style of play.
XReyoX wrote: @theopor_COD, Fuldu, DGB: Are all your reasons listed in my list. Was those all the reasons that made you think OTU was the right lynch?
XReyoX wrote:I'm not sure how yfine
Many
. But these are all the reasons I could find. If I've missed any of the, Pls add them back. Just read. If you think OTU was the right one to be lynch, I guess so are many players in this list.

Theopor_COD

#211. OTU's vote is opportunisitc but again I'd be just as wary as the early ppl on Reyox's early wagon. OTU's assesment on Battle Mage is just as scummy. I don't really like the way OTU has unvoted Reyox and then turned his attention on BM for supposed lurking.
#383. still not sure if OTU's the right lynch, will re-read asap.
#494. I'd guess THIS was a lie? Being as four days have passed since. “THIS = OTU saying -ACK! I had my whole post written up and I closed the window on accident. I'll re-write it in a bit I've gotta go for now.”
vote

OTU's lack of defence makes me think we had little choice. I'm not sure why he didn't at least claim, however with the deadline I think he was likely to be the only possible lynch and lynching someone gives us more information than a no lynch. Yes I wasn't certain of OTU being scum or town but his lack of defence aside from his post attacking BM amongst others was pretty much all he gave us.

Akbar wrote:
Theopor_COD

Post 211 he defends BM some which could indicate partnering.(But, in post 414 he points out BM's scumminess for fishing in 260) He FOS's OTU & Scarecrow and then declares a hunch that MoS is scum. Now that a month is passed, do you still have that hunch and if so, could you elaborate on it? Also, what does the phrase "post some waffle" mean?

Post 414 & 417 He declares Remus to be more scummy than OTU.

By post 494 he's moved back to OTU. Was this from lack of support for the Remus wagon, or did you change your mind?

Post 546, voting DGB(which I agree with), and no mention of Remus.(which XreyoX pointed out) Care to elaborate?
Suspicion of MOS was random, he's not done anything overly obvious to worry me further at present, mind he's a good player so who knows. "Post some waffle" - just means posting rubbish, i.e totally irrelevant, guess it was in relation to WizardCat.

I found OTU relatively scummy whilst doing my re-read he was the leading wagon, so with two scums in the game chances are some pushed his wagon, remus jumped out at the time as being scum suspect number one to me. I'd need to re-read his latest posts to confirm if I still feel like that, but at the time he jumped out at me.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #712 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:07 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I'll try and do some kind of recap of where my thoughts are at today or tomorrow, this game is moving pretty swiftly so I've missed most of the recent content but I'll re-read and post asap.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #782 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Battle Mage wrote:a justified analysis of me i must say, however if you play with me more, you will know that my games tend to have a 50-50 split:
Those in which i think i know who is scum and attack them like a bull on speed.
And Those in which i have no real clue who is scum, or games that i find hard to get into. This falls into the latter category with both reasons. honestly, its no real tell into my affiliation, but it does give a good indication of how much i care about the game lol.
BM
I can definately see a BM scum here.

Why are you not caring about the game?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #859 (isolation #18) » Wed May 02, 2007 4:24 am

Post by theopor_COD »

unvote, vote Bird1111

Time to get him out of his hiding place.

I'm still wary of BM, he's playing slightly different here and I've amazingly not come across BM as scum, even though he always act scummy.

Don't really understand DGB's attack at MoS either, I didn't think MoS was overly jumpy to one vote.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #862 (isolation #19) » Thu May 03, 2007 3:19 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why do you suspect me, Shanba ?

Albert you got anything to add with regard to day one, being as you've replaced.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #866 (isolation #20) » Fri May 04, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Had a re-read of sorts.

N9V any reason why you didn't join the OTU wagon?
~N9V~ wrote:Hmm content. I don't like this bery very slow wagon on you,which seems to have stopped. And i believe that OTU is scum. 'Nuf' said.
You then post after IH hammers that someone had to.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #868 (isolation #21) » Fri May 04, 2007 10:54 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

BM pretty sure you were voting PBug not MoS, getting mixed up are we?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #874 (isolation #22) » Sat May 05, 2007 10:15 am

Post by theopor_COD »

N9V is it that cryptic?

Why did you believe OTU was scum but not join his wagon? Surely as a townsperson if you find someone scum you vote them right?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #879 (isolation #23) » Sun May 06, 2007 8:44 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Some people certainly need to show some participation.

N9V pls answer my question when you can, kthx.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #915 (isolation #24) » Tue May 08, 2007 5:52 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Shanba's recent contributions suck big style being as Albert B Rampage was replaced by Mneme.

Still waiting for n9v oh and the inactive crowd.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #917 (isolation #25) » Tue May 08, 2007 5:58 am

Post by theopor_COD »

They pretty much suck aswell so do the previous incumbents Scarecrow and Albert B Rampage. No content at all so far this game. Scarecrow jumped on to the OTU wagon pretty much like Mneme has here.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #995 (isolation #26) » Wed May 09, 2007 10:42 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm with Raffles with a deadline retraction if at all possible. Plus some prods 50% of the players have dissapeared, I'm still waiting for N9V to answer my question levelled at him and Bird still hasn't appeared so my vote on him was obviously not enough to shake him out of hiding. I'll re-read the latest pages shortly, but I'd agree the uptake in discussion alone is worth an extension if only so everyone can chime in.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1089 (isolation #27) » Wed May 16, 2007 8:52 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm way behind with this game again, however I notice N9V still hasn't answered my question at him. I'd prefer a push on him to get him to respond, Bird needs replacing.
Unvote, Vote N9V

I'll re-read and post something hopefully worthwhile although DGB's recent play strikes me as better she seems to be actively hunting scum although her diversion of the Raffles wagon could prove useful when/if his alignment is known.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1100 (isolation #28) » Thu May 17, 2007 10:14 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

There you go buddy.
theopor_COD wrote: Why did you believe OTU was scum but not join his wagon? Surely as a townsperson if you find someone scum you vote them right?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1155 (isolation #29) » Mon May 21, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

~N9V~ wrote:Hmm, honoustly Theo, I don't exactly remember. Could be that I hought someone else was scummier looking. Or because I forgot to put my vote on him. It's one of those two reasons.
Ok I'll stick that in the memory bank mind I'm not overly convinced.

Bird I'll echo what others have stated, if you don't want to be replaced please post something at least, as for the mysterious Flay dissapearance am I reading it right that it's due to Battle Mage's quotations?
Phoebus wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Has he picked up his prod?

Yes.
And this has been a demonstration of the appropriate use of the quote tags.
If so that's pretty weird but at least I guess a reason for not posting. Although I tend to think Flay needs to answer the accusations levelled at him by DGB.

I'm printing pages 35 - 47 now so hopefully will get something more substantial down in the next few days, although BM's logic re - PbUG's vote on Flay makes no sense to me.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1195 (isolation #30) » Thu May 24, 2007 1:09 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I could happily join a Battle Mage wagon!

Raffles and DGB strike me as though they'll be more information based lynches, I'm not overly keen on either of them as lynch candidates. Flay's dissapearing act is all that's really against him and others have done similar. I'll give it till tomorrow and will then vote one of the wagons.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1196 (isolation #31) » Thu May 24, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Infact
Unvote, Vote Battle Mage

~n9v~ your not cleared but no one else seems interested in your behaviour day one.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1229 (isolation #32) » Thu May 31, 2007 11:14 am

Post by theopor_COD »

n9v I don't dispute your claim but why IH and I assume you have another investigation from night one?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1247 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:25 am

Post by theopor_COD »

vote IH

If ~n9v~ says he has a guilty on him, then best way to find out if he's telling the truth is lynching the guilty one. If IH comes back town/other scum group - then ~n9v~'s insane/paranoid or a dirty liar (I think that's pretty unlikely) and should probably reveal his innocent because of the sanity issues. If ~n9v~ can only investigate wolves then his innocent isn't neccesarily cleared either, the wolves already know he ain't a wolf as such, town shouldn't take him as cleared.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1330 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:38 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Kison wrote:Have we yet to
confirm
that ESE is NOT the Mafia?
This alone makes me think it wasn't the ESE who carried out the kill of MoS.
Phoebus wrote:
One of the first things the Estate had done when the first news of werewolves came into Lupieri was to invest in silver bullets...
As for IH. The flavour surrounding his death is contradictory. "nothing malevolent" but "covered his tracks well". The colours are damn confusing especially as MoS is the same as Shanba and DGB.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1402 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:29 am

Post by theopor_COD »

XReyoX wrote:@Kison: I think n9v is not lying.

@
bird1111
Lowell
Raffles
theopor_COD :

Some input would be appreciated.
I'm trying to re-read the whole thread currently. There's plenty of stuff to go back and look at, when I've been through everything, I'll post my suspicions as such. MoS turning up scum is at least one thing we can go back and view.

For now however I believe ~n9v~ to be some kind of cop. IH's death scene is puzzling and pretty much unhelpful. I don't want to lynch him currently that's for sure - BM should take a step back I don't understand his gung-ho attitude with regard ~n9v~ it seems to be a metagame issue. Yes ~n9v~ may be insane which casts suspicion at Raffles but until I've re-read 57 odd pages I'm not sure.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1410 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:57 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I third the request from Kison and Akbar - Bird needs to put in an appearance, his last post on June 1st
bird1111 wrote:In the process of rereading, will post if day is still going once I am done
Before that nothing since April 23.

Battle Mage's insistence on ~n9v~ being scum is starting to grate on me aswell. The mafia/wolves could easily have a roleblocker or this witch thing that's been discussed has prevented the investigation. ~n9v~ can I ask why you investigated Kison?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1412 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:25 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Without any kind of counterclaim its difficult to pin down anything on ~n9v~.

He could be insane and Raffles could be scum
He could be sane and IH came up guilty i.e Miller
He could be talking out of his ass

The lack of another investigation is annoying aswell.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1419 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:31 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Ok. Few thoughts -

Bird - so far seven posts, one of which is remotely productive where he comments on the flavour regarding Al4x. Prod pls Pheobus with a heavy sharp implement - when you decide to speak Bird, some content, infact a lot, you've posted what 7 of 1419 posts that's ridicolous.

WizardCat/The Greg - similar thoughts. WizardCat posted next to nothing during day one. He claimed he found OTU scummy yet didn't throw a vote anywhere. During the period between WizardCat's and The Greg's replacement - we don't have a post for over two months! Bird's beating that. The Greg is miles better but I guess I'd like to hear some more opinions from him, the cop issue has taken precedence to a lot lately. So give us some thoughts Greg pls, basically on everything so far.

Der Hammer/Zindaras/Lowell - as above, content Lowell pls.

Moving on . . .

Battle Mage - I was reading your quotes and just ended up banging my head against the table as I can't decide whether its stupidity or scum. What I will say is I don't think your a lycanthrope - as practically no one attacked MoS aside from DGB. You however did so that's a string in your bow. However I could easily see you masquerading as a mafia scumbag - especially with this continued attack at the cop who catched mafia. Some of your recent posts have bordered on madness to me. As for your earlier play, Shanba summed it up nicely here . . .
shanba wrote:Battle Mage feels off to me. Most games I've seen him in (as pro-town) he's got an idea in his head and run with it bullheaded through any walls like common sense or proof that he's wrong that might stand in his way. This game he's much more opportunistic and widening his horizons, which is something I want to watch.
I'd add some of your early votes highlighted this namely the OTU and Raffles ones. Lately you've abandoned that style and are now gung-ho with regards n9v.

N9V - I believe your claim, but I think you need to step back and let us know who you actually find scummy and the like. You seem to be acting like a headless chicken . . . the reasoning as regards investigating Kison, a case in point.

Of the others I've not looked at everyone in depth - PBuG, is striking me as scummy - seems to be very wishy washy throughout, no real concern over his votes etc - some strange posts in connection with Flay and MoS. However in PBuG's defence I haven't much knowledge of his style so probably need to do a bit of metagaming regards him. Raffles also I guess concerns me more than most only because n9v could be insane.

Anyway . .
Vote Battle Mage
- I think he tried to play the low-key BM style Day One, it got noticed so he's became more prominent and since then he's been beyond reckless in attempting to kill the mafia catching cop. Cue the inevitable dreaded BM OMGUS attack.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1456 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I guess we're all waiting for Bird.

I'd be happy lynching BM today, I set out in my last post why I think he's a mafia scumball. PBuG posts like the ones above don't improve my impression of you. I'd also like to hear from Raffles however, Day One and Two he was prominent and has since pretty much gone to ground. Thoughts Raffles.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1460 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:50 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Battle Mage wrote:Theo-you'd only be happy lynching me if you were scum.
Not at all. I just think based on your early play, lack of bull-charging and votes thrown without your usual strange reasons that you're a scumball. Your giving me the exact same vibe as in MAD, the only place I've seen you as scum.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1465 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:04 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Seperately, I think wanting to lynch our mafia catching cop is probably another tick in your box.

Where's Bird aswell, I'm getting sick of his non-show.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1493 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Bird seems to be around, I wonder if he will grace us with his presence.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1499 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:51 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Battle Mage wrote:lol possibly the most non-existant excuse for a vote ever. :p
If it was a baseless vote. I'd say you had a case, however I think Akbar made it clear only like four posts ago he found you suspicious.
Akbar wrote:My guess is BM & Fuldu are buddies and Fuldu want's to help BM while staying out of harms way. At this point, I'd be willing to vote BM, Fuldu or The Fonz. However, I think Bird should be forced to speak.
The fact that you've forgotten where you are in this game, gives more credence to the substantial shift in your playstyle here.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1504 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:18 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I make it four votes on Bird. Akbar unvoted and switched to Battle Mage.

I'd rather we just replaced him.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1586 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:37 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

PBuG wrote:
Unvote, Vote: bird1111

Guess why?
Doesn't take a genius.
PBuG wrote:One of two people whom
I will not reveal
unless necessary probably made the Mafia kill last night.
I guess Bird may aswell skip his long awaited re-read and explain what he was up to . . . mind being as he has only 5 days till deadline he best be quick.

I'm still unhappy with BM getting a free pass. The thread has passed me by recently so I need to read in detail the Akbar/Fonz/PBug exchange.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1596 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm thinking whatever Bird was up to Night 2, he isn't going to tell us before the end of play/deadline. A prod would be nice, but even then, I expect very little to flow from his tongue due to his previous lurk happy play.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1634 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:23 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I saw the same strange occurence

Is it worthwhile mass-claiming to move the game forward?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1643 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Thok wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:I saw the same strange occurence
Have you seen previous strange occurances?
Nope - and I'm still slightly baffled by it.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1645 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Not a clue, all I heard was a strange cackle nothing more . . .
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1649 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

My role is that of a hider, called in theme terms the blind beggar of Lupieri, each night I'm allowed to hide with one other person in the game and as long as that person isn't attacked I will be safe from any night kills or actions targeted at me. If that person gets attacked we both die.

Last night was the first night I used my role, as in previous nights I was more concerned with hiding with the wrong target, decent players get killed - not so decent ones aswell . . . last night I felt I was a possible night kill as I've come under little suspicion - WIFOM mainly scum take out a player unlikely to get protection what not, hence I chose to hide with the player I felt least likely to be attacked being as we have no vig, essentially a case of me looking after my own skin, I hid with Battle Mage. As I say previous nights I've hid nowhere due to me feeling less likely to be attacked than anyone else.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1650 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'd add it doesn't speculate in my role what happens if I hide with anti-town players, therefore I presume I can hide with whoever I choose as long as they don't die that night . . . I guess that's why its called the blind beggar.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1659 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:07 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Thok wrote:@theodor-why didn't you consider hiding with PBug, who was an unlikely target (as Akbar was claimed to be protecting him)?

@Battle Mage-can you confirm or deny theodor's story?
I considered it, aswell as going nowhere . . . however with at least two killing teams still involved (only one kill attempt mind by the looks of things). I didn't fancy second guessing the scums actions, plus we had a cop in n9v so again couldn't be certain of who Akbar protected and what not. I felt BM was the most unlikely night kill target hence why I stayed there.

Seperately Thok was last night the first night you saw the broom?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1667 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I think from the flavour of the lynch scenes both Bird and Flay were scum . .

Quote in relation to Flay's lynch; Gardener at the Estate
Phoebus wrote:
As the villagers reluctantly started making their way back home,
Mr. Flay
who lived in a little cottage on the grounds of the Lovato estate, suddenly fell down.
Looks like the Lovato estate will be requiring a new
gardener
Quote in reference to the killing one night, the Estate had invested in silver bullets
Phoebus wrote:
One of the first things the Estate had done when the first news of werewolves came into Lupieri was to invest in silver bullets...
Bird was the mistress of someone at the mansion, further link to Flay with the Lovato guy.
Phoebus wrote:
The Jewish version...well, one just wonders what kind of things Lucius Lovato likes at the mansion...
I don't think Al4xz was part of the same group. I do however think he was likely scum of some kind. Need to review Flay's input.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1685 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:09 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Let's get the claims going nothing much else seems to be devleoping.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1765 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:37 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Hi back from holiday will re-read tomorrow with some luck depends on other lengthy games.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1803 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Honestly, I'm being voted why exactly? Because I was out last night and it doesn't fit in with Kison's results. I've explained why that was, we've yet to even hear from everyone with regards claims, which I think we should. I'm pretty confident the real killer is happily sitting back. Raffles has posted everywhere but here lately . . . and yet I'm still prime suspect number one, despite giving a damn good reason for my appearance last night.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1814 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:52 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Thok claimed butcher? Not from what I read.

Anyways
vote Raffles

Only because he needs to speak, claim what not. I'm still convinced the killer/s last night appears invisible.

As regards Thok's questions above - I've already indicated why I felt safer hiding last night, it's WIFOM in a regard but with two scum killing groups present I felt they'd attack someone unlikely to get any protection. I wasn't clued up on breadcrumbing when I joined this game, hence didn't do so.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1831 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:05 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Am I dead? Shameful.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!