Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is asking a question all must needs answer:

Blue-Red-Green, which is your best for playing and howso?

In post 36, pirate mollie wrote:yeah

I think I don't want to play mafia anymore

plz replace me

No.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #2) » Thu May 28, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 115, Tere wrote:Jaqen

A man is thanking a lady for answering and is frowning loudly at those not following suit as a man's question is not to be ignored. If this one is needing this to classify a man, read well and see all things are having a way to iron themselves out. A man is favoring to VOTE: Gorkington. Though that one may yet be leaving, the slot left behind is scum and must needs be leaving as well.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #3) » Thu May 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In that case... UNVOTE: VOTE: Bins
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #4) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 212, Sonic Boom wrote:A man should take advantage of a young woman!

VOTE: jaqen

A man is taking advantage of naught; the vote isn't random. This slot is found scum and is needing a quick death. Simple as that.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #5) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 231, Tere wrote:
In post 229, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

A man is taking advantage of naught; the vote isn't random. This slot is found scum and is needing a quick death. Simple as that.

I am heading out for weekend V/LA soonish but can a man explain why he feels that slot is found scum? Because it's not a strong town read but I am getting a slight town read on that slot personally - I thought his response to Ank at looked relaxed, his demotivation at looked genuine, and I liked his probing of Shakira at and of Wickedestjr at .

What are you seeing that I am not seeing?

p:edit Hi Mac!

These posts are peaking a man's interest and pinging his radar as they are the kind of forced "look how loose I am, so there's no way I can be scum" one is looking back on in retrospect after being surprised by the scum alignment of a flip. A man is looking for abnormal psychology tells on D1 and is quite successful in doing so.

In post 83, Gorkington wrote:i'd also rather not chance there being a scumchemist who can somehow use the compounds to figure out roles or something iuno.

In post 86, Gorkington wrote:not sure.
dont think its super worth going into.
there could also be some kind of pattern behind which compounds/elements are PRs and which are VTs.
let's not find out now kthnx.
join a wagon. theorycrafting is boring.

And then this replace out is smelling highly of scum. This one was uber hyped to be playing as evidenced by the back and forth in trying to get a slot in signups. Then, a man is noting frequency of posting this one had done up to this point and noting his reasons for replace arent reflecting his content.

In post 202, Gorkington wrote:sorry anti.
i knew signing up was a bad idea.
i just don't have it in me right now to be playing this.
requesting replacement.
really sorry for the inconvenience.

Seven pages of catchup...yay :/
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #6) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is forgetting to add this about that one's replace out: It is coming right when a couple of others are voicing concern for the slot. A man is seeing scum who are playing poorly enough to garner attention that early replace out frequently in hopes of helping their team.

Borking ton/Bins is, in a man's opinion, the best option for today's hanging (pending reading that which is unread).
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #7) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 297, Shakira Confirmed wrote:
In post 294, ika wrote:oh i was reading from marquis head. i have never played with flume from what i recall.

Anything not signed is Marquis.

-Marquis

So, Fluminator...?

In post 321, ika wrote:
anti in your next vc could you describe the chemistry of mixing milk and tequila?

A physical, wrenching one

In post 421, Lying Cat wrote: moonlogic.

noun; an offhanded label players of mafia use to dismiss those things they aren't capable of understanding regardless of the accuracy of that which is being dismissed.
And dome...

@zzzx- a man is needing a link to three of your vanilla games.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #8) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 474, Sonic Boom wrote:i have no comments about the Man

Titus?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #9) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man needn't inquire as to the taste... :cry:
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #10) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 499, ZZZX wrote:Still waiting for jaq to tell me why would he ask for vanilla games esp. it gave me big scumvibes tbh

A man is still waiting for what he requested- 3 vanilla games. Not one game where it is being known before hand that all are vanilla. That would hardly be a representation of what a man is looking for.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #11) » Sun May 31, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 523, ika wrote:
(3rd person speaking)

Second person...

A man is speaking as a man speaks and it is having nothing to do with his alignment, rather his character. Google Jaqen H'ghar quotes. It will help a boy to be focusing where focusing is needed instead of where it isn't.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #12) » Sun May 31, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is seeing the D1 town jester he is accustomed to, sonic is sending scum vibes, and hiplop a man is needing more from before deciding.

A man is inquiring of ika his stance on zzzx, and his vote on Bins.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #13) » Sun May 31, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

*and is requesting his vote on Bins.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #14) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man s already trying avatars, but is finding none more poignant fir a Faceless Man than the one which is currently in use, but is giving thanks all the same.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 584, Ankamius wrote:Sonic I'm town reading ZZZX and he's doing more this game than pretty much any other game I've played with him. Pressure voting isn't attractive to me and a scumread isn't exactly a high priority sheep target.

That one has three definitive metas...

Lurkaderp as town PR

Try to be helpful but is being all over the place as town vanilla

Cheeky, lotsa post as scum

A man is noting much and more cheek from him this game. Also, a man is forever reading "wickedestjr" as "wickedjester" until just now, so pardon the confusion.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 668, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 488, hiplop wrote:I agree that gorkingtons replace out looks scummier than most. I'm not sure thats enough for me to want his head, though?

I scum read this

Then why is this one not voting Bins?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is test driving that avatar and int liking it so is going back to his default as he finds it more fitting.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 687, Shakira Confirmed wrote:Is the replace out the only reason you're scum-reading Bins right now?

-Flum

In post 472, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 231, Tere wrote:
In post 229, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

I am heading out for weekend V/LA soonish but can a man explain why he feels that slot is found scum? Because it's not a strong town read but I am getting a slight town read on that slot personally - I thought his response to Ank at looked relaxed, his demotivation at looked genuine, and I liked his probing of Shakira at and of Wickedestjr at .

What are you seeing that I am not seeing?

p:edit Hi Mac!

These posts are peaking a man's interest and pinging his radar as they are the kind of forced "look how loose I am, so there's no way I can be scum" one is looking back on in retrospect after being surprised by the scum alignment of a flip. A man is looking for abnormal psychology tells on D1 and is quite successful in doing so.

In post 83, Gorkington wrote:i'd also rather not chance there being a scumchemist who can somehow use the compounds to figure out roles or something iuno.

In post 86, Gorkington wrote:not sure.
dont think its super worth going into.
there could also be some kind of pattern behind which compounds/elements are PRs and which are VTs.
let's not find out now kthnx.
join a wagon. theorycrafting is boring.

And then this replace out is smelling highly of scum. This one was uber hyped to be playing as evidenced by the back and forth in trying to get a slot in signups. Then, a man is noting frequency of posting this one had done up to this point and noting his reasons for replace arent reflecting his content.

In post 202, Gorkington wrote:sorry anti.
i knew signing up was a bad idea.
i just don't have it in me right now to be playing this.
requesting replacement.
really sorry for the inconvenience.

Seven pages of catchup...yay :/
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 700, Sonic Boom wrote:false alarm. Zzzx is town.

Is this one scum with ZZZX or is this just a fail read? Because that one is much and more following his cheeky scum meta.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 719, Tere wrote:
In post 607, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 584, Ankamius wrote:Sonic I'm town reading ZZZX and he's doing more this game than pretty much any other game I've played with him. Pressure voting isn't attractive to me and a scumread isn't exactly a high priority sheep target.

That one has three definitive metas...

Lurkaderp as town PR

Try to be helpful but is being all over the place as town vanilla

Cheeky, lotsa post as scum

A man is noting much and more cheek from him this game. Also, a man is forever reading "wickedestjr" as "wickedjester" until just now, so pardon the confusion.

Just to clarify, are you talking about your opinion of ZXXX or of Metal Sonic in this post?

A man is saying ZZZX plays in one of three very specific ways. When that one is cheeky, that one is playing scum.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man would rather be lynching from those who are having a good chance of being scum than of those who are having a good chance of being a PR keeping their heads low. Given scum are
knowing
lurkers are called out on a very regular basis every game it's not in their best interest to lurk D1 especially. A man is finding that cerebus vote much and more scummy as it's a safe way to take no stance on those whom suspicion is being cast.

A mans reads are thus

Bins
Sonic
Cerebus
ZZZX

and he is being quite content to lynch any of the four.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 784, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 783, Ankamius wrote:Flum: I think I can agree with you there. I'm not a very big fan of Jaqen's scumreads.

3rded.

Jaqen's scumreads look bad.

and not just the reason that i'm on them.

it just looks too easy

Then lynch a man and prove his thoughts genuine so they can be sheeped.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 783, Ankamius wrote:Flum: I think I can agree with you there. I'm not a very big fan of Jaqen's scumreads.

Why?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 793, Ankamius wrote:Jaqen: They're all easy. ZZZX is already on the back foot, Cerberus has enough of a playstyle clash to make it easy to just start tunneling back and forth with, Sonic Boom is already scumread by practically half the playerlist, and Bins had Gorkington in her slot.

ZZZX is being questioned by 2 players. Not exactly a back foot, though he should be given he is literally having three distinct metas and neither town meta is being followed here.

Cerberus is having some pressure, but not majority pressure. A man is just pointing out the scummotivation in killing off a lurker over one with reasons (which is a pretty fucking complex thing to pick up on on D1 where there's "no info")

Metal Sonic is saying one thing which is keying a man in on that one which is reminiscent of the last Xeno game we are sharing. That one needs only post a 7000+ character "reads" wall of emotion to make a man full on tunnel. However, those are squirming their way out of early suspicion and you and others are letting them. For no good reason a man is adding.

Bins is condemned by Gorkington. A man would be possibly reading the slot differently if it were being just Bins. Then again, perhaps not as that one's incessant whining about "tell me why Jaqen" even though a man is posting not once, but twice, his exact reasons for such dislike for the slot. If Gork hadn't happened, that whine is probably absent so, meh. But Gorkington is happening and is killing the slot that one's scummiest 'I don't have time for this game even though I'm posting almost constantly and have the highest post count at the time after hoops being jumped through so I could play' replacing out.

So, no, none of a man's suspicions are being "easy". Fail again.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 789, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

3rded.

it just looks too easy

In post 795, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 741, Shakira Confirmed wrote:@Ank, Zzzx, Vezok: are you getting bad feelings from Jaqen's posts? Or is it just the last game rubbing off on me?
-Flum

reposting for visiblity

A man is following suit...

[quote="In post 789, Jaqen Hghar]

Then lynch a man and prove his thoughts genuine so they can be sheeped.[/quote]
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is sure he is mor eon than off. Don't put words in a man's mouth. Those four a man is naming must needs a quick death,,make no mistake about it m
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 801, Sonic Boom wrote:A man should improve more in the art of scumhunting.

I don't know about the rest, but I'm town, and I have good reason to believe ZZZX is too.

The man looks town, I will be happy to assist the man if needs be.

A man is receiving all the assistance from this slot he is needing right here with the offhand dismissiveness of a man's reads.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Metal Sonic

If a man is right, this one flipping scum is confirming most if not all of a man's suspicions.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 802, Shakira Confirmed wrote:
In post 746, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 741, Shakira Confirmed wrote:@Ank, Zzzx, Vezok: are you getting bad feelings from Jaqen's posts? Or is it just the last game rubbing off on me?
-Flum

I'm feeling good about jaqen. His posts don't seem at all like they did in that game.

In what way?
I think one of the reasons he feels off to me is he never is town reading people. Last game as scum I remember him doing something similar, and it gave him room to maneuver and scum read anyone he wanted.
Give us some town reads please Jaqen!

(All posts are from Fluminator until Marquis gets back from being busy.)

In post 2, Antihero wrote:
THE SETUP

• There are
    two factions
    in this game. A
    town (13 players)
    and a
    mafia (4 players)
  • Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 823, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
    In post 801, Sonic Boom wrote:A man should improve more in the art of scumhunting.

I don't know about the rest, but I'm town, and I have good reason to believe ZZZX is too.

The man looks town, I will be happy to assist the man if needs be.

A man is receiving all the assistance from this slot he is needing right here with the offhand dismissiveness of a man's reads.

UNVOTE:
    VOTE: Metal Sonic

If a man is right, this one flipping scum is confirming most if not all of a man's suspicions.

Bah

UNVOTE:
    VOTE: Sonic Boom
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 827, vezokpiraka wrote:
    In post 824, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
    In post 802, Shakira Confirmed wrote:
    In post 746, vezokpiraka wrote:
    -Flum

I'm feeling good about jaqen. His posts don't seem at all like they did in that game.

In what way?
    I think one of the reasons he feels off to me is he never is town reading people. Last game as scum I remember him doing something similar, and it gave him room to maneuver and scum read anyone he wanted.
    Give us some town reads please Jaqen!

(All posts are from Fluminator until Marquis gets back from being busy.)

In post 2, Antihero wrote:
    THE SETUP

• There are
    two factions
    in this game. A
    town (13 players)
    and a
    mafia (4 players)

• Is this supposed to make sense?

That one is asking for a man's town reads. With the open setup a man is thinking it should be self explanatory that if a man is reading four as scum he is playing under the assumption the rest are town.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 831, Sonic Boom wrote:using 2 year old stale meta, I'm town

A man has yet to see a leopard changing its spots.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 849, Mac wrote:
    you know genuine doesn't make them right, don't you? I mean, if you flip town we'll have your reads to work with but a townflip doesn't suddenly make you an absolutely scum finding genius.

your scumread on bins based on gorkington's replace out is SO bad - gorkington may have had personal issues, why does this make him scum? like seriously jaqen, you should never read someone based on a replace out.

A man is often catching out multiple scum D1 and you are knkwing this full well. And yet every game a man is playing with you, you go on to call his reads shit (in one way or another) and refuse to follow the lead because you yourself don't understand how to do that and are usually lynching some town instead. How about THIS GAME you reflect on a man's history of such and follow his lead instead of being a herpaderp do your own thing.

Also, if this one is town, why are you boiling down a man's reasons to scum read Bins to only Girkington's replace out when that clearly isn't the case?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 859, Wickedestjr wrote:
    In post 789, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

3rded.

it just looks too easy

Feels fake... Telling your own scum read to lynch you? Hmmm... trying to sound townish here?

Also not sure how you scum read both Sonic AND ZZZX. Your four scum reads are all leaning town for me, and I'm highly considering voting for you.

It may be what is needing for you to get off seeing wrongly before you are town reading scum all game.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

^scum setting up compromise lynch
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 881, Bins wrote:
    In post 873, ZZZX wrote:
    In post 869, Bins wrote:zzz. Someone talk to me about something so I can feel integrated in after replacing in. Haven't really hit that point yet.

Any players you have any thoughts on?

Reads on me?

Reads on sonic?

thoughts about cerb?

I have trouble reading Titus unless she's directly interacting with me. I thought MS looked okay when he started posting. I don't understand what to make of the wagon. Trying to analyze it and all it's very dhiasdhasdas.

Give me like... 5 real life days and I'll have a read on you.

Cerb bugs me.

This one is disregarding the 10 real life days she is already having and so is setting a magical egg timer which is popping out a player's alignment to her once time runs out. A man's prediction as to what those results will be:

Spoiler:
    "OMG, like,...you're actually town Titus this game! Let's work together!!"

:?

A man is like, kill this detritus now. A man is wondering if he is the only one (aside from Titus) who is playing the "what if" game on the first day of mafia, following a train of thought a player is putting forward now, to the intent being set up for later. A man is seeing many using their powers of hindsight remarkably well later in the game. But, why the waiting unitl later when we can just.lynch.scum.right.now!?

Most of you are like, "there's no real info on D1 during D1- it's only later that this info is becoming valuable" so why all the pigheaded resistance on lynching this one which a man is 95% sure is scum? A man is getting that some are "town reading" this slot, but that is really only meaning this is a player whom you'd
    like to be town
    because you
    them personally or want to be playing with them. Because, remember, you're saying "there's no real info on D1 during D1- it's only later that this info is becoming valuable".

For once! Go with the guy who is actually decent at catching out scum on D1 for reasons, not just some lucky crap shoot. A man is trying, game after game, to explain how he is arriving at conclusions and is being met with- "Moonlogic" (I don't effin understand your thought process at all so I'm completely disregarding your hard work). Let's
    not
    be repeating that mistake yet again.

So, even if it's just blind faith (remember-you think there's no way to figure someone out without solid info from flips on D1 anyhow), vote with a man and cut the scum team down to three.

UNVOTE:
    VOTE: Bins
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Trust me in this Tere- "redacted" isn't enough to be ok. Been there, done that, had the 10 minute break from the pool. The intent is that other ongoing games don't exist at all in a game you're playing. You seem like a cool chick and I figure you probably didn't realize that but I wouldn't push that envelope.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is never having had called out
    every
    scum on D1, but he his nailing RachMarie, Orcinus, and one other on D1 (all for legit reasons) the first Xenogame and without any prior experience with any player in that game but cabd. 2, sometimes 3, is the norm. Once four, and once zero. Never all. But that's
    still
    well above par. A man's late game is where he is historically lacking-too much tedium and WIFOM are troubling to his thought process.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Oh, and we are sharing at least 3-4 games together, iirc.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Yes. Without the asshole.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 928, Bins wrote:
    In post 920, Wickedestjr wrote:
    Unvote. Vote: Bins

I like 882. Think I was wrong about Jaqen/Bins.

The first part of 882 is going off something that isn't true why aren't people noticing this

A man is reading 881 as five days to read Titus since this one is specifically stating having a hard time reading her in that same post. But, even if this one is referring to ZZZX, a man's point still stands- magical egg timer which is pooping out alignments.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 946, ZZZX wrote:
    Jaqn, first you go with the sonic read and now... this?

Cheekyscumfuck. This one admonishing a legit read with no flips -interesting. I mean, it's not likea man is needing to be a day cop or something for such a solid read. Worry not, we'll get to you tomorrow
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 962, ZZZX wrote:
    In post 961, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
    In post 946, ZZZX wrote:
    Jaqn, first you go with the sonic read and now... this?

Cheekyscumfuck. This one admonishing a legit read with no flips -interesting. I mean, it's not likea man is needing to be a day cop or something for such a solid read. Worry not, we'll get to you tomorrow

A man welcomes you to try, And warns you that the man wouldnt mislynch him as easy as
    last time

A man is aware. Scum are always more difficult to be lunching than town.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Jaqen: Bins is scum and must needs be lynched.

Bins: what's Jaqen's problem with me?

Jaqen: seriously guys, this one must needs be lynched.

Bins: I don't get how Jaqen is scum reading me /s

Jaqen: a man is laying all his cards out, showing exactly how he knows Bins is scum, rallies for votes to lynch (a man cares naught for pressure or claims- this one
    really
    needs to go!

Bins: see- he thought I was talking about Sonic when I was talking about ZZZX irt to my Magical Egg Timer. Gosh!

Town: ok. We'll vote somewhere else.

Really?
    REALLY?!?
    Wtf more must needs a man do?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

That one is reading more Newb town than newb scum. A man is leaving his pissed off place behind years ago.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1011, Tere wrote:<3 vezok you are like my grumpy Grandpa, do you like Worther's originals? :D

Who doesn't?

A man is waiting on more Bins...
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man would suggest starting here Flum

In post 1019, Bins wrote: I feel really useless right now. I don't like being tunneled so heavily. *complain complain complain*

VOTE: wicked

I felt like Wicked was really logical when he pushed me in Jungle Republic. It made me nervous. His reasoning was solid. He caught me. I'm not sure if it's because I was an easy catch or because he's good. Most likely both. Anyways, this has been bugging me and the vote is probably the most comfortable one I can think of right now.

As it seems Jaqen too is making this one nervous. A man loled when he is seeing the reason for voting Wicked is because that one is easily figuring out Bins.

This bonding moment is really special

In post 1019, Bins wrote:
    Kari needs to post. I think that's been mentioned. Maybe she feels how I do.

Nothing like shared "uselessness" to be buddying a scum up to a lady /sarcasm

In post 1019, Bins wrote:VOTE: wicked

This won't take us anywhere unless some people have faith.

A man is feeling this to be a blatant scum claim, and so is isolating it from the previously quoted. It is reeking of one trying to rally her scum team in joining a counterwagon if it is taking off. This much appeal for one who several are scrutinizing presently is unnecessary.

In post 1019, Bins wrote:I still think Tere is town. Don't worry, Tere, I'll find a way to talk to you. I think I can convince you somehow but I mean, if you're going of off meta, you're right to say this definitely isn't my town game. I'm definitely doing that on purpose. But I can say for certain this definitely isn't my scum game.

"Oh grandma, what big eyes you have!"
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1038, Bins wrote:
    Jaqen, when I flip town, you owe me an apology bb.

In that future game where this one is actually getting a town role card?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1053, Shakira Confirmed wrote:Do you have any recent town games Jaqen? I couldn't find any in your profile.

No. The only game a man has completed since his long hiatus was scum.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1061, Kari wrote:Ok, I took a look through Bins ISO and I'm getting distressed town.

You know nothing
    Jon Snow
    Kari! What's wrong with how a man is posting? A man is typing as he is speaks.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1076, ZZZX wrote:
    In post 1036, Lying Cat wrote:Hiplop, vote Bins. Z isn't the play today.

I hate to break it for you but Z is
    never
    the play :wink:

In post 1077, ZZZX wrote:I reaaaly hate LC's interaction with hiplop. If hiplop flips scum LC is next.

Still scum. A man is liking the associative tell here though.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

False isn't necessarily equaling scum.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1101, Shakira Confirmed wrote:She's too nice.

Good point. She is far from nice, in fact confrontational, in her most recent game with a man (was sad she is dying before a man could replace in because he was really looking forward to playing with her again) and is flipping town with a D1 ml. A man is having his own reasons for his scum read here. The Sonic one a man is putting forward. The Titus one he holds close to his chest to see if that one is rectifying what she yet isn't doing.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1098, Bins wrote:
    In post 1097, Jaqen Hghar wrote:False isn't necessarily equaling scum.

I wish.

Then this game would be easy.

>:(

And pointless to be playing. A man is really wishing this one isn't having a red card this game as a girl seems a pretty cool Lady to be playing with. Next game perhaps. And, label it as you will- death tunnel, conf bias, etc..., a man is pushing his top scum read until they flip... For grins though, who is a girl preferring eat rope of Sonic and ZZZX leaving all others out?

Kira- what's your main?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Ha! Maybe. But a man is already Macho Man before...
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1143, Tere wrote:I guess I would like people to comment on my Sonic Boom read in .

I don't think I am drinking wine but more pairs of eyes would be helpful since they are ignoring it.

After a man is reading this, it's causing a man to now need go back and reread you. All the excuses for tableing while at the same time feeling they're not exactly either playing their town game is sounding quite like what scum are doing while writing up their teammate.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1162, Ankamius wrote:Oh you're Titus.

You've seen me attack you as either alignment and in two very distinct ways as town. I remember somewhere that you like to get reads from engaging, so that should be a pretty good start to being able to read me from engagement.

Why is this one seemingly so absorbed in how she's being read all of a sudden?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Yes. True. But a man is also adding scum experience to his repertoire and is seeing those things he would have been missing in the past, so there's that. Help a man get the scumBins flip and a man may just town read you the whole game. Your meta and Titus' blatantly avoiding interacting with Jaqen ~at all~ is making a man more than weary. If you are one a man has gotten wrong then step up and lynch scum.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1177, Antihero wrote:
    Transition Metal Complexes and Color

The d-orbitals of a free transition metal atom or ion are degenerate (all have the same energy.) However, when transition metals form coordination complexes, the d-orbitals of the metal interact with the electron cloud of the ligands in such a manner that the d-orbitals become non-degenerate (not all having the same energy.) The way in which the orbitals are split into different energy levels is dependent on the geometry of the complex. Crystal field theory can be used to predict the energies of the different d-orbitals, and how the d-electrons of a transition metal are distributed among them. When the d-level is not completely filled, it is possible to promote and electron from a lower energy d-orbital to a higher energy d-orbital by absorption of a photon of electromagnetic radiation having an appropriate energy. Electromagnetic radiations in the visible region of the spectrum often possess the appropriate energy for such transitions.

Vote Count 1.14

Bins - 2 (Jaqen Hghar, Lying Cat)
    hiplop - 6 (vezokpiraka, Tere, ZZZX, Flubbernugget, Cerberus v666, Sonic Boom)
    Shakira Confirmed - 1 (Mac)
    Sonic Boom - 3 (mastin2, Ankamius, Shakira Confirmed)
    Wickedestjr - 1 (Bins)
    ZZZX - 1 (hiplop)

Not Voting: ika, Kari, Wickedestjr

mastin2 is LA until June 16th.

9 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2015-06-17 23:00:25)

So, simply exposing a polarized organometallic to light can stabilize it?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1181, Tere wrote:

Z - I guess the main thing is his relaxed response to the Sonic push - he also sorta seems to be scumhunting.

That's the thing though. That one ISNT relaxed as town. That one is very over the top reactionary and quick to be naming any suspecting him scum and as town PR, lucky as well. Z being relaxed, cheeky, and engaging is 100% his scum meta. ZZZX is scum through and through. Don't be fooled.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

*lurky
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man's biggest reason for scum-reading Boom most won't take as valid until ZZZX flips. Sonic is basically saying he's flawless in reading Z, town reads that one, and yet Z is most definitely scum. Hmm. Now that a man is reading that instead of just thinking it, the most logical place to be is here...

UNVOTE: Bins
    VOTE: ZZZX

Bins can wait. Also, hi plop is town. Most likely VT. Scum isn't voting all over the place on D1 and drawing attention to themselves like that.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1221, Bins wrote:ass

Is this one knowing how to pilot a helicopter? No? Is that meaning
    none
    are possessing the ability? That you can/can't see associatives without flips is quite irrelevant. A man is using what skills he has and is quite aware of his limits tyvm.
    In post 1280, Bins wrote:
    In post 1243, mastin2 wrote:Mac
    Lying Cat
    ZZZX
    Ankamius
    Tere
    Cerberusv666
    Jaqen Hghar
    Wickedestjr
    vezokpiraka
    Kari <--This is the nullline.
    ika
    hiplop
    Shakira Confirmed
    Flubbernugget
    Bins
    Sonic Boom

ugh

also

ZZZx
    ugh

why townraed from taht
    why

also

LYING CAT
    please

also

jaqen townread gone
    because
    i think he could fake thisd now
    cause fuck this

VOTE: lyinggcat

i am sober i promise

Actual D1 scum surrender and still Z is a better lynch.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1283, Shakira Confirmed wrote:Did Bins claim to be a power role?

No
    In post 1222, Bins wrote:i'm probably gonna use my day action on hiplop

That one is claiming to have a vote and that she is using it on hiplop. A man is having one of those as well.

UNVOTE:

A man is much happier voting Zscum as opposed to obvBinscum as Z's scum flip is shining a bright spotlight on Sonic. Then this game will be on almost autopilot having 3 down and one to go. That said, Bins does must needs lynching and it is going without needing be further said where a man's thoughts lay concering that one.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1292, mastin2 wrote:
    In post 1172, Sonic Boom wrote:VOTE: hiplop
    i got cold feet earlier but realising that the entire wagon is town driven (sans cerberus) i am okay with this. maybee it could be a mastinwagon that happened in organic chem. i don't know. town can certainly be wrong, but more often than not they are right
    Jaqen, you want a player being cheeky,
    this
    is a player being cheeky.

However, either of those heads being cheeky (this one moreso than Sonic) is part of their personality. It is having nothing to do with alignment. ZZZX on the other hand is ONLY cheeky as scum. A man is reiterating that one is having thre distinctly different metas for each of VT, town PR, and scum. Z habitually, and most like subconsciously, is lapsing into the play which is matching his role card until/unless thise obvious slips are being pointed out. This isn't hard to understand and a man is expecting you if all players to follow the train of thought.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

L33T

In post 1303, mastin2 wrote:I held suspicion on Bins before she was Bins. (It's there in my iso, clearly identified.)

No, but this is making a man even happier with his read on Bins.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1395, ika wrote:i mean do you undertand how annyoing it is to read this when i have a life?

A man is thinking this one shouldn't commit himself to a several month long affair if he isn't able to handle the commitment. A man isn't seeing anyone holding guns to heads, forcing this one to sign up.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:35 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1417, Sonic Boom wrote:First, it's a counter wagon to hiplop (meaning scum need to pick one or the other).

A man is noting this misrepresentation. Bins wagon is coming first. With hiplop having more votes and being pushed with easier agreement, a man is pretty sure scum are already choosing their favored wagon. This one is on that wagon...
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1419, Antihero wrote:
    Bins - 4 (Lying Cat, mastin2, Jaqen Hghar, Wickedestjr)
    hiplop - 6 (vezokpiraka, ZZZX, Flubbernugget, Cerberus v666, Shakira Confirmed, Sonic Boom)
    Lying Cat - 1 (Bins)
    Sonic Boom - 2 (Ankamius, Tere)
    ZZZX - 1 (hiplop)

Not Voting: ika, Kari

Ank, Tere, hiplop must needs be fixing their vote. Kari and ika must needs be making one. Mac- is a vanity vote really the place to be?

In post 1411, Tere wrote:I kind of feel if Bins has a useful and proveable day action, she should consider claiming

In post 1419, Antihero wrote:
    Lying Cat - 1 (Bins)

That one is using her day power- unoriginally on the first member of her wagon.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 345, Antihero wrote:
    Vote Count 1.3

Bins - 2 (Wickedestjr, Jaqen Hghar)
    Cerberus v666 - 1 (ZZZX)
    ika - 1 (ika)
    Mac - 3 (Shakira Confirmed, Flubbernugget, Sonic Boom)
    mastin2 - 1 (hiplop)
    Shakira Confirmed - 3 (Flames682, vezokpiraka, Mac)
    Sonic Boom - 3 (mastin2, Bins, Ankamius)

A man is well aware of that which is transpiring and though the votes are vanishing, the pressure is not. Bins is still the first wagon with hiplop being the counter and coming with opportune timing so that when the Bins wagon is reforming it can be misrepresented as a counter to hiplop when just the opposite is true. Thanks for stepping up to claim starting that counterwagon, Titusscum.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:11 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man would like to know how it isn't?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:19 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Hiplop wagon is forming just as votes slide off Bins originally (though Bins pressure is continuing with more and more voicing concern for that slot). A man is thinking that is the perfect time for scum to be forming a counter to the suspicion on their scum partner. Hiplop isn't scum. The speed and ease of the until push as well as reasons a man is already giving are showing that one is town.

Scum aren't easy to build a wagon on
    Scum don't bounce their vote all over the place on D1 (it's counterintuitive for scum to draw attention to themselves, especially in D1, in such a manner)
    His ISO is screaming easy mislynch
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:20 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

*initial push
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:56 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Two votes + suspicion a man is naming a wagon, yes. Is this one not reading outside of ISO's to gain the context he has obviously missed? And no. A man isn't
    thinking
    Bins is scum. A man is certain Bins is scum.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is further finding it no coincidence vezok's vote is bookended by scum-Sonic (who is moving their vote to the end of the wagon to be less obvious and play up "hydra dissonance" out of desperation for a town read) and ZZZX who is also certain scum because that one is probably the easiest player on site to read once you analyze his <town PR, vanilla, scum> plays as he is having a unique style for playing each role.

Lynch Binscum today
    Lynch ZZZX scum tomorrow
    When a man is right on those (in particular Z)- lynch Sonic D3

Someone else can find #4. A man isn't too sure about his initial read on Cerberus and is seeing a couple of other, better options.

Yes, before it is being asked, a man is definitely lining up lynches. As such, he is much and more content in being flashed lynched if the town is finding that necessary- so long as it is coming with the solemn promise to then follow a man's lineup when he is flipping town.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Dissect this "fantasy" so a man can slam you with evidence, vezok. Or, less confrontationally, what part are you having a hard part following?

A man isn't caring how he is looking, Titus. In fact- you of all people- how could a girl ever have the notion a man is caring how he looks?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:31 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Sonic was an RVS wagon, Bins was not. Try again.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:33 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is conceding he should have picked up on the "fool" keyword when skimming the pedit
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:34 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1446, Sonic Boom wrote:
    In post 1444, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Sonic was an RVS wagon, Bins was not. Try again.

oh really?

but mastina and shakira parked their votes on me even longer than you call your scumread on bins

And? Still an RVS wagon. Those are often leaving their RVS parked until finding a real target.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:36 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 345, Antihero wrote:
    D Orbital Shapes

d orbitals are wavefunctions with ℓ = 2. They have an even more complex angular distribution than the p orbitals. For most of them it is a "clover leaf" distribution (something like 2 dumbbells in a plane). dorbitals have two angular nodes (two angles at which the probability of electron is always zero.

There are five different d orbitals that are nearly identical (n=2, ℓ =1) for the five different mℓ values (-2,-1,0,+1,+2). These different orbitals essentially have different orientations. There is one that is a little different than the others (this is the m=0).

Vote Count 1.3

Bins - 2 (Wickedestjr, Jaqen Hghar)
    Cerberus v666 - 1 (ZZZX)
    ika - 1 (ika)
    Mac - 3 (Shakira Confirmed, Flubbernugget, Sonic Boom)
    mastin2 - 1 (hiplop)
    Shakira Confirmed - 3 (Flames682, vezokpiraka, Mac)
    Sonic Boom - 3 (mastin2, Bins, Ankamius)

Not Voting: Cerberus v666, Lying Cat, Tere

9 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2015-06-17 23:00:25)

A man is naming the 3 votes RVS. Misrep that moar.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Fine...

A man is as nauseam on Bins. If one isn't seeing that case, then one is being willfully blind. This one is on lock and is even giving the D1 scum surrender post.

ZZZX:

as a town PR ZZZX is lurks, coming out of his lurk almost immediately the very moment anybody casts doubt on his slot and then goes back to lurking when attention goes elsewhere. HE PLAYS LIKE THIS EVERY TIME HE IS A TOWN PR WITHOUT FAIL. He isn't doing this here, hence he isn't a town PR.

as VT, his vote floats the ought the day, ESPECIALLY the first day. He is also somewhat engaged and questions most if not all of the player base. He has a fairly sincere temperament in his posting. D1 is almost over and he hasn't exhibited any if this. HE PLAYS THIS WAY EVERY TIME AS VT. Thus, he isn't VT.

as scum, ZZZX is more of a smartass (cheeky if you will), less engaged than VT but more engaged than town PR. He is easier to get along with and is almost always town read by the majority of the players in the game. HE PLAYS THIS WAY EVERY TIME HE HAS A SCUM ROLE CARD. He IS playing this way here, so he's scum this game.

Like I said, this guy is hands down the easiest guy on the site to nail down what role he has.

Sonic says he is 100% on reading ZZZX correctly, and I'm inclined to believe him because like I said easy. So his guaranteed town read on a guaranteed scum slot which he is never wrong in is a major conflict. When (yes, WHEN) ZZZX flips scum, Sonic needs to be held accountable for his bad read on a slot he us never wrong on (a slot that's literally an open book to read).

All of this is sound, provable logic and is completely differentiated from personal feelings. This is nothing more than following a trail of EVIDENCE and holding people accountable for their actions.

<winkie.face>
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:05 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

1463 is what a man is in about when he is saying ZZZX is a better lynch today than Bins in spite of Bins being imscumigiveup in thread which is coming directly after a man is saying ZZZX is a better lynch- which is likely meaning Bins is Goon while Z is scum PR.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

That one started lurking ONLY when a man is pointing out that one's open book play style. Thus, that one's lurk (attempt to emulate another meta) is invalid. And, he is never losing his cheek.

And no ZZZX, a man is taking a near 2 year hiatus before the first game you are playing with a man. A man is just going back and auditing your previous games and is noticing this pattern very clearly.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Lol! A man is already advocating a flash lynch on himself if the rest of the town are finding it necessary. What more must a man give? Must he pluck his short curlies or chop off a pinky toe irl?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1475, Sonic Boom wrote:
    In post 1473, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man is just going back and auditing your previous games and is noticing this pattern very clearly.

frankly i find this hard to believe

how many did you look at?

does anybody believe that jaqen actually looked at zzx's past games?

pls raise the hand

All of them- on the basis of ZZZX's role and that ones play style in ISO alone. And before you raise your hand, look back at a man asking for three VT games from ZZZX and that one's obstinance in not so doing. It was Z who is forcing a man's hand in doing so.

A man further loools at this one back pedaling to add distance between himself and his bad read on ZZZX with this question. A man is dropping Fat Boy on scum's Nagasaki and watch as they are scrambling like so many roaches!
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1477, Sonic Boom wrote:
    In post 1476, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Lol! A man is already advocating a flash lynch on himself if the rest of the town are finding it necessary. What more must a man give? Must he pluck his short curlies or chop off a pinky toe irl?

theres no need to flash lynch you

plucking the short curlies sounds interesting....

Haha! Why a man has always enjoyed playing with you!
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:25 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Ha! Z is far from Fat Boy! That would be 1463 :P
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:27 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Pfft. A man isn't keeping track of roles to specific games. A man is keeping track of roles to specific play style. Good try though!
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And? A man is already saying he isn't tracking a game's name. A man is ONLY tracking play style to role in each game he has played, and there are more than a few. How could this one reasonably expect a man to reasonably care for the name of a game when a game's name has nothing to do with what a man is searching?

A man is dropping Fat Boy on your entire team.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Or, all the citizens of Nagasaki if you will.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Even the missionaries spreading the gospel...who aren't very Japanese.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Welp, a man is going to bed to take advantage of the great sleeping weather Bill is providing.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1496, Sonic Boom wrote:
    In post 1490, Jaqen Hghar wrote:And? A man is already saying he isn't tracking a game's name. A man is ONLY tracking play style to role in each game he has played, and there are more than a few. How could this one reasonably expect a man to reasonably care for the name of a game when a game's name has nothing to do with what a man is searching?

A man is dropping Fat Boy on your entire team.

yeah?

well due to your poor reading skills, a man has accidentally dropped Fat Boy onto poor Indonesia. he isn't reading his map very well!

but that's all right.

sonic will save the innocent victims for this unfortunate disaster before its too late

Oh, so a man is your NK. Let him know for sure now so he is able to sign up for a game he would like not miss!
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1477, Sonic Boom wrote:

theres no need to flash lynch you

nvm...
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1536, Tere wrote:Oh, fuck it.

VOTE: hiplop

Bins had better come up with something fucking good to do with her role.

(that's L-2, but I guess it's L-1 because we have ika in the game. Just a reminder in case people get vote happy)

A man is noting this one voting with her #1 scum read
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1518, Tere wrote:And his ISO is icky. And Bins is softclaiming and should be sortable tomorrow I guess from the gift.

Oh, FFS.

VOTE: unvote

Thinking.

Also noting this one adding on to the claiming of the other. Bins claiming to have a "Day Power" is pretty witty considering we all are having that power- a vote. The claim itself is tipping that one's hand as it is unnecessary to differentiate "Day" from "Night" power when trying to save oneself with a soft claim.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1546, Tere wrote: it's pretty clear what Bins is softclaiming.

A man is agreeing with this. That one is claiming to have a vote; then this one is flying off the handle to make the claim more than it is and completely disregarding Bins saying she would use it on her scum read hiplop.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man reads. And a man is finding it completely unnecessary to claim DAY power. That's o er the top.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Lynching a soft claim when there were only 4 on her at the time and there was no reason to claim other than to deflect attention is brilliant.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1561, Tere wrote:
    In post 796, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
    In post 793, Ankamius wrote:Jaqen: They're all easy. ZZZX is already on the back foot, Cerberus has enough of a playstyle clash to make it easy to just start tunneling back and forth with, Sonic Boom is already scumread by practically half the playerlist, and Bins had Gorkington in her slot.

ZZZX is being questioned by 2 players. Not exactly a back foot, though he should be given he is literally having three distinct metas and neither town meta is being followed here.

Cerberus is having some pressure, but not majority pressure. A man is just pointing out the scummotivation in killing off a lurker over one with reasons (which is a pretty fucking complex thing to pick up on on D1 where there's "no info")

Metal Sonic is saying one thing which is keying a man in on that one which is reminiscent of the last Xeno game we are sharing. That one needs only post a 7000+ character "reads" wall of emotion to make a man full on tunnel. However, those are squirming their way out of early suspicion and you and others are letting them. For no good reason a man is adding.

Bins is condemned by Gorkington.
    A man would be possibly reading the slot differently if it were being just Bins.
    Then again, perhaps not as that one's incessant whining about "tell me why Jaqen" even though a man is posting not once, but twice, his exact reasons for such dislike for the slot. If Gork hadn't happened, that whine is probably absent so, meh. But Gorkington is happening and is killing the slot that one's scummiest 'I don't have time for this game even though I'm posting almost constantly and have the highest post count at the time after hoops being jumped through so I could play' replacing out.

So, no, none of a man's suspicions are being "easy". Fail again.

Ah, this is what I was thinking of and not as strong as I was remembering in stance. But I would still appreciate it if a man did a reread. :)

And then more is happening...and Bins is scum on her own. How about taking your friend goggles off?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1565, Tere wrote:Re ISOed Jaq and I have him as solid town. Don't necessarily want to sheep his reads (I am not partial to sheeping in general) but solid town.

Then sheep a man's D1 history.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

But, sure, let the scum use that action. A man is sure it is benefitting town to do so /sarcasm
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man isn't caring who a player is and isn't basing reads off that so it's irrelevant who Gork is. The Magic Egg Timer timer thing is having nothing to do with the player as well it's having to do with a.fucking.Magical.Egg.Timer. Why are some so consumed with "oooo. he thought it was about player A and it's actually about player B so he must be completely off base when it was never about the particular player IN THE FIRST PLACE?! Urghhhh!!
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

If this is true...
    In post 1565, Tere wrote:Re ISOed Jaq...

There would be no need for this
    In post 1565, Tere wrote:I am not helping you with Bins today. If you don't want to do hiplop what other wagons do you propose? This day needs a lynch to start sorting IMO.

Pedit I don't sheep because history. We don't need two mastins in the game, stop it :/

4th scum?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Tere:

In post 1463, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Fine...

A man is as nauseam on Bins. If one isn't seeing that case, then one is being willfully blind. This one is on lock and is even giving the D1 scum surrender post.

ZZZX:

as a town PR ZZZX is lurks, coming out of his lurk almost immediately the very moment anybody casts doubt on his slot and then goes back to lurking when attention goes elsewhere. HE PLAYS LIKE THIS EVERY TIME HE IS A TOWN PR WITHOUT FAIL. He isn't doing this here, hence he isn't a town PR.

as VT, his vote floats the ought the day, ESPECIALLY the first day. He is also somewhat engaged and questions most if not all of the player base. He has a fairly sincere temperament in his posting. D1 is almost over and he hasn't exhibited any if this. HE PLAYS THIS WAY EVERY TIME AS VT. Thus, he isn't VT.

as scum, ZZZX is more of a smartass (cheeky if you will), less engaged than VT but more engaged than town PR. He is easier to get along with and is almost always town read by the majority of the players in the game. HE PLAYS THIS WAY EVERY TIME HE HAS A SCUM ROLE CARD. He IS playing this way here, so he's scum this game.

Like I said, this guy is hands down the easiest guy on the site to nail down what role he has.

Sonic says he is 100% on reading ZZZX correctly, and I'm inclined to believe him because like I said easy. So his guaranteed town read on a guaranteed scum slot which he is never wrong in is a major conflict. When (yes, WHEN) ZZZX flips scum, Sonic needs to be held accountable for his bad read on a slot he us never wrong on (a slot that's literally an open book to read).

All of this is sound, provable logic and is completely differentiated from personal feelings. This is nothing more than following a trail of EVIDENCE and holding people accountable for their actions.

<winkie.face>
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1596, Tere wrote:Do the games he linked show this in your opinion?

Classically so, though the first link is invalid fir comparing as it is openly known all are vanilla and so normal play for Z isn't coming into play.

A man is pinging on Sonic. Only with Z's scum flip is a man having wood for the slot. This morning's wood is reserved for Bins or Z. A man is preferring to lunch scum over "oh well, this is D1 so if we screw the pooch and mislynch, meh".

A man will be leaving his vote where it is, and is again asking for a little faith. A man is sure Bins is flipping scum. A man has read, re-read, and re-re-read that one. Bins is starting out looking better than the slot she is replacing and then slides. Vote to lynch Binscum, or go mislynch whichever wagon has more agreement (hint, scum are at full numbers D1 and the easy wagon is practically never the right one).
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

On Z and 20 hours...

A man has seen wagons flipped in a matter if 19 minutes.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

How about this Z. Stop camping an obv bad vote from a week and a half ago...
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 985, ZZZX wrote:
    In post 969, Cerberus v666 wrote:
    In post 965, ZZZX wrote:I give cerb some space and hes gone again.

VOTE: Cerb

Also stop voting sonic,
    hes
    they're town.

Gone again? I've always been here. Is there something you'd like to discuss?

Unlwaa I have some emmeory lose the only reason I went off your wagon is because there was bigger fish to fish. But right now that its gone and you didnt give me the town vibes I want... I am back here.

but I found the fish I wana go for.

VOTE: hiplop/vote]

tbh i have no clue why i forgot to vote him :P

Obvbad VOTE. A wagon is a wagon, but the odor of this vote is still lingering...
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1755, Cerberus v666 wrote:
    In post 1751, Sonic Boom wrote:I will lynch you if you say that Marquis is godfather

Stupid threats are stupid. You are right though, in my laying out of options I forgot about the weak modifier. Whoever gifted you knows the modifier on your power I would assume, so you can't lie about that...so there's no place or reason for a godfather in a game with weak cop powers.

Anyways, prior to the vote swap Shakira was by far my strongest town read, so the real point of my question is: what makes hiplop so town you'd prefer a no lynch over him?

In post 1766, vezokpiraka wrote:
    vote hiplop
    [b/]

Fuck you guys. You couldn't hammer this lynch yesterday, because you were bickering about bins. Bins flipped fucking town.

@Jaqen: you still think your reads are godlevel?

A man is never saying his reads are God level. In fact, a man is saying his norm is to catch 2-3 scum on D1, which is de facto saying he is wrong on some. One thing good coming from a bad Bins wagon is that a man is pretty sure all (with exception to hiplop since Bins was his counterwagon) on the Bins wagon are probtown because scum aren't wanting to be on or Bins would have been mislynched.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Dont know where that Cerb quote is coming from.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1708, Sonic Boom wrote:ftr:

Bins neighborized us last night

Coincidentally we got a weak cop invention last night.

That would be a game winning combination

Good thing our cop target was town! Otherwise we would be in shite

shakira confirmed town

And this one, with all his experience, is willing to risk all claiming Weak only to confirm one town. A man is calling bullshit on this.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1787, Cerberus v666 wrote:
    In post 1777, Flubbernugget wrote:
    In post 1764, Lying Cat wrote:Hi Titus. Voting me is stupid. Also, sthar8 isn't really in this game. This is a Jingle game. I'll let you know if that changes.

So, there's no doc inventor in this game. I know this because we were the target of the protective invention last night, and it is in fact a commute.

Shak is now conftown unless SB is scum. I'm not super excited about either of their posting today, but I don't think we should be beating dead horses.

I'm dead tired tonight, but it seems to me like we can fairly easily jointly determine an optimal weak cop target from this point forward. No one else should target the player in question. Whoever the weak cop inventor is gives it to null reads, and they target as appointed. That way we're not losing conftown, and scum are incentivized into suboptimal nightkills. The commuter inventor is basically a doctor, and should target based on that. Does anyone see any flaws with this logic right now? I'm about to pass out, so fine toothed comb if you'd please.

I'd be more interested in copping SB tonight than lynching them tbh. Titus is great at VCA, both of them will scare town, and they're a pretty universal null/scum read.

Not 100% sure how commuter works but doesn't that create a follow the cop scenario?

Why didn't you offer a cop appoint?

I appoint Cerb
    . Double checking hiplop votes before i stack mine on

I agree. Being kinda sorta conftown is awesome.

I find it unlikely a commuter could both commute and investigate someone. That's one of the big differences between the commuter granter simply being a doctor, and having an actual doctor in the game. That, and the person targeted is immune to everything, not just kills.

So, what do we have here so far?

SB gained weak cop AND got neighborized.
    Lying cat received a commute.

Neither of these claims can be substantiated by anything, because bins is dead, and lying cat didn't die last night.

Jaqen: You posted in between my L-1 post and the day end. I have the same question for you I had for Shakira Confirmed. What is so town about hiplop that you preferred a no lynch over lynching him?

Tere: We'll just see what Ika says.

A man works the night shift and so isn't available at deadline yesterday or he would have grudgingly joined the hiplop wagon to prevent NL. What a man is reading on his break gave him hope for Bins still being lynched and so pushed it one last time and then returned to work.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man isn't caring who have who what. A man IS pointing out a basic principal of mafia though- if someone is neighborized, and the one who did the neighborizing is meeting Death that same night, LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF THE REMAINING NEIGHBOR BECAUSE SOMETHING LIKELY CAME UP IN THE NEIGHBOHOOD WHICH MADE THE CAUSED THE NEIGHBORIZOR TO MEET THEIR DEMISE.

UNVOTE:
    VOTE: Sonic

For Bins. Boom!
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1811, Sonic Boom wrote:We just get the commute each night, and check whoever.

~Titus

So now- neighbor, weak cop, AND commuter. Check.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1814, Sonic Boom wrote:
    In post 1813, Metal Sonic wrote:
    In post 1809, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man isn't caring who have who what. A man IS pointing out a basic principal of mafia though- if someone is neighborized, and the one who did the neighborizing is meeting Death that same night, LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF THE REMAINING NEIGHBOR BECAUSE SOMETHING LIKELY CAME UP IN THE NEIGHBOHOOD WHICH MADE THE CAUSED THE NEIGHBORIZOR TO MEET THEIR DEMISE.

UNVOTE:
    VOTE: Sonic

For Bins. Boom!

still unashamed about being wrong as fuck?

ashamed of being slippy as fuck

You should be^^^

And a man is having no shame for being wrong on ONE.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1815, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
    In post 1811, Sonic Boom wrote:We just get the commute each night, and check whoever.

~Titus

So now- neighbor, weak cop, AND commuter. Check.

And explain to a man how this one is planning to investigate while commuting. A man is finding that to be a neat trick!
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #117) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1810, Sonic Boom wrote:Jaquen, Everyone knew Bins was a PR of some sort. Plus lynching us is bad as we'll die soon enough anyway. If we encounter scum, we will die. No healing can happen. We just get the commute each night, and check whoever.

~Titus

A man
    is
    reading in context.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #118) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

1810 and 1811 are forming a complete thought as they are seconds apart from each other and are coming from the same head. Love signatures ;)
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #119) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

coming from one strictly against pl. flail more. a man is loving it when you scramble so hard from the logic of him alone. titus is slipping and coming with her smear campaign. ohno. that one slipped, big time for her. titus is having the chance for all this on yesterday and passes on interacting with a man practically at all. too late. scum.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #120) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man- basic mafia strategy says if a NEIGHBORIZOR is lynched the night they neighborized someone, best practice says to lynch the neighbor because they are probably scum.'

Sonic- 'you're stupid'

A man- 'not only that, the neighbor can't even keep their story straight as to what power(s) they have.

Sonic- 'stahp it stupid; context'

A man- 'here's the context it was written in, you slipped'

Sonic- 'replace out stupid; or I'll tell mommy and I'm going to call you scum to boot'

A man is content in lynching this one without flipping Z first.

pedit- yeah, a man was just looking back at lying cat and scum reading that and realizing that it may have been impetuous to think no scum would be joining on a poisoned wagon. That one being first on Bins may well have locked him in though.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #121) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

*Night killed, not lynched
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #122) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

IOW, if it is coming down to it a man will have no reserve in lynching LC, but there is remaining much an more time and a man is thinking following decades worth of mafia theory is stronger than, say, "I have a feeling Lying Cat is lying".
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #123) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1838, Sonic Boom wrote:A man - bins is scum RAWRAWRAWR

Almost everyone else: no get Hiplop

A man - RAWRAWRAWR LYNCH BINS RAWR

Bins - flipped town

Yay

So? And this one is obviously liking to gloss over the important events of yesterday, skips the VCA (on Bins wagon in particular) which is coming already if Metal Sonic were town, and continue D2 with the same finger pointing and name calling as D1. Nope. We are having information to digest and aren't ignoring it.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #124) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1844, Sonic Boom wrote:Why can't the cop inventor claim, then a player will always use the commute on him.

Because the commute inventor couldn't possibly be scum? Stupid.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #125) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

What's giving this one such warm and fuzzier on the other two?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #126) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1850, vezokpiraka wrote:I have this urge to punch jaqen through the computer.

@Jaqen: You fucked up on bins and I'm 90% sure you're wrong on both zzzzx and sonic boom.

sticky for later
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1843, Lying Cat wrote:
    In post 1831, Sonic Boom wrote:thats right folks, excessive stupidity is a scumtell

So.... You're scum?

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commuter

Your idea is stupid, SB. Commuters can't do anything else. It's like a self JK.

The commute inventor gives it to their choice every night, unless cop inventor claims, in which case they target them.

As for the cop, my thought is this. We cop you tonight. We cop whoever cops you tonight tomorrow. Etc. If someone in the chain flips town, we've got a bunch of conftown. Person who cops #3 or 4 should be a strong townread of cop inventor.

And the massive flow of associative tells without flips is hilarious.

@Shakira

VT slip. Unless scum are incompetent and haven't discussed how roles are working this game, LC is knowing Inventors inventions are given during the day phase and so there would be no conflict in the Cop giver Commuting. Back to no scum on poisonous Bins wagon, leaving all scum here

Kari
    vezokpiraka
    Mac
    Sonic Boom (Metal Sonic + Titus)
    ZZZX
    hiplop
    Tere
    ika
    Flubbernugget
    Cerberus v666
    Ankamius

A man is looking for good reasons for further narrowing this list by eliminating solid town (like conf town or as good as).
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #128) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1938, vezokpiraka wrote:
    In post 1936, Cerberus v666 wrote:
    In post 1929, mastin2 wrote:
    In post 1493, Tere wrote:There was a scum inventor in the last game anyway, IIRC.
    Pretty sure there was. I thought yesterday that with the reduction to three, all inventors might be town, but it may be possible that with Bins flipping her role that there's a scum one again.

In post 1447, Sonic Boom wrote:you call the 6 votes on me rvs?
    No, I call the six votes on you (almost, maybe entirely) all town. ;)

In post 1458, Sonic Boom wrote:look at how fast sonic and hiplop got
    Yes, let's.

The Sonic Boom wagon had a steady build--though some of it was RVS, it held a strong earlygame presence, built gradually.

The hiplop wagon formed basically overnight. (The Bins wagon by your own admittance never grew as much.)

/60.

How do you reconcile the implication that this wagon is on town with the fact that it could have easily and reasonable been pushed into a lynch, yet wasn't? All 4 scum were already on the wagon? 3 and the one left didn't want to associate? 2? 1?

Leading and strongest wagon on D1 not getting hammered when the slot has done nothing is mind boggling and more telling than the speed at which the wagon formed.

Cerb is right. Hiplop wagon was a wagon pushed by town. Scum were on the bins wagon. Hiplop not flipping is just downright idiotic.

Explain. With four scum in the game, and that one ending up at 5 votes, HOW is that one having scum on their wagon? That wagon is looking quite the opposite of one being scum driven. Or does this one
    really
    think a man is the lone town there?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #129) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1947, vezokpiraka wrote:Because bins flipped town and was pushed yesterday as a counter to hiplop. And hiplop is pretty much scum.

Or hiplop is having a town role as well and scum aren't wanting to be on a wagon of a claimed PR with little support. A man would be very surprised if any of those on Bins' final wagon are scum.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #130) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is abeing pretty sure at least two scum are on the hiplop wagon without regard to that one's role. A man is thinking vezok must needs to contemplate these things more.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #131) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1956, vezokpiraka wrote:
    In post 1695, Antihero wrote:
    Final Vote Count of Day 1

Bins - 5 (Lying Cat, mastin2, Jaqen Hghar, Wickedestjr, hiplop)
    hiplop - 8 (vezokpiraka, ZZZX, Flubbernugget, Sonic Boom, Tere, Ankamius,
    Bins
    , Cerberus v666)
    Sonic Boom - 1 (Shakira Confirmed)

Not Voting: ika, Kari

The day has ended in a No Lynch. It is now Night 1. Day 2 will start in (expired on 2015-06-19 23:20:41).

So you think there are at least two scum on the hiplop wagon. No scum on the bins wagon and two scum in {SC, Mac, ika, kari}

I think you're just bullshiting here. I think you;re scum, but I want to see hiplop flipped because I think he's a strong scum PR and you're deflecting from him.

A man isn't bullshitting. A man is much more interested in those getting on and then back off the Bins wagon yesterday and is thinking those are the best lynch pool for today and the foreseeable futer until they are all being sorted. A man is making a list of those when he is off work.

If this one is having no faith in a man, then lynch him. His lynch isn't going to hurt the town too much.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #132) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1964, mastin2 wrote: to be determined, but I can tell you rather a number of people it wouldn't be.

In post 1797, Lying Cat wrote:Under no circumstances do we want the commute inventor to claim.
    Precisely, because--being unable to self-target--they're not exactly going to be a Bulletproof Doctor. :P

In post 1787, Cerberus v666 wrote:I find it unlikely a commuter could both commute and investigate someone.
    I'm pretty sure Anti said that you could use all inventions at once. I'll check in a bit. The question's more on whether with it being a commute, if the weak cop would work. (Which, admittedly, I don't know about.)

A man is pretty sure that is depending on NAR. Generally, a commute is coming first which is making it what it is.

In post 1987, Sonic Boom wrote:
    In post 1985, mastin2 wrote:
    In post 1982, Sonic Boom wrote:No one should know WHO is getting the cop. We should all know who is being checked.
    And nobody would.

My plan wasn't, "If I were the cop inventor, I'd give my invention to X."
    My plan is, "If I were to receive the cop invention, I'd target X."

Assuming everyone did so before going into night, then if two people died, we have the proof we need of one scum. (Or a reasonably good guess at least.)

So your plan just narrows down the cop inventor every time someone claims they got a cop inventor.

Don't think so.

Pretty much the exact same plan this one is laying out previously...
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:02 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Vezokpiraka- is voting Bins early for flaky reasons (RVSis, reaction testing?) and is getting off quickly. This before a man is using Bins as a means to an end and before gaining any Binswagon VCA, but is on and of that wagon all the same.

Tere- is voting and unvoting with practically nothing in between, save apparent highs and lows in the Binswagon popularity

Sonic Boom- votes and is then immediately unvoting, twice. More on this...

Cerberus- suspicion on Bins is growing slowly from early D1 and his vote in 1538 is seeming pretty town.

Scum Bins us popping up on lists inexplicably from these after previously being town, and then are quickly back to town as soon as Bins' pan is flashed.

Flubbernugget (669)
    ZZZX (1248)

In post 1299, Sonic Boom wrote:If I'm voting, I'm voting bins for jaqen

A man is seeing what you mean...
    In post 1714, Sonic Boom wrote:Also jaqen is either very fail town or scum.

A man must needs check and see if any of these are following this same tact of pushing a man for being wrong on one (other than ZZZX which a man is already noting; ironic since that one is arguing Bins is scum without ever actually getting on).

These, aside from Cerberus, should be the only lynch pool being seriously considered today. Above the other four, ZZZX is most deserving, in a man's opinion.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2021, Sonic Boom wrote:
    In post 2019, Flubbernugget wrote:Sonic is tonight's investigation target.

Why the FUCK are people trying to lynch tonight's investigation

Why do you think? Hiplop has to be really valuable for scum to vote park me for days.

Says the one clearing Shakira. A man knows he's town and is feeling pretty sure Hiplop is as well. Mastin2 is null town. That, folks is a town wagon. And flubbed ugly suggesting the town hold off on Sonic because that one is supposedly the investigation target is almost as absurd as Sonic throwing shit at "cop inventor claim immediately" when he is suggesting the same-exact-effin-thing.

In post 1844, Sonic Boom wrote:Yeah that idea is cool

Why can't the cop inventor claim, then a player will always use the commute on him

Then we just spam that. Cop inventor will keep his target secret. Someone cops a predetermined target every night. Cop inventor confirms that person was the one who received it tomorrow

Problem is that though we clear 1 town every night, scum also clear 1 person every night. So it's a trade thing.

And Bins is dying because that one Neighborized scum, figured out they were scum (or at least Sonicscum thought she had) through their PT, and had to be killed or because scum are thinking they can slide by on setting a townie up for mislynch. In most games someone claiming PR on D1 isn't taken seriously by scum, and in this case that one is having enough suspicion to have a wagon worthy of VCA as well. Scum are only killing that one either because they are having to or to misdirect town. Otherwise the risk is far too great to be considering that one for night kill just yet. A man is taking some offense scum are thinking he's such an easy target for mislynch.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2022, Sonic Boom wrote:
    In post 2011, Shakira Confirmed wrote:Ehh, still hesitant of Sonic scum. I've mainly agreed with all of their reads so far up until their derpy (scummy) as heck scan on us. Like I don't think I'll ever be able to get over that.
    @Titus, what was your point of view on that scan. I only ever really hard Sonic's.

OK, brain check here, Hiplop should be today's lynch. Not checking them. I thought you were scum, Sonic thought you were town. Bins liked the check as well.

Seriously what the fuck is your issue? You ought to know Hiplop is the right play. Marquis should especially.

No. You don't get to take the lead in this play. And no sticking your hand up the Bins puppet's backside making her speak from the grave either. You can LITTERALLY say she is saying anything now you've gone and killed her.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #136) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2025, Flubbernugget wrote:@jaquen

Weak cop investigates the previous weak cop

If nobody dies, that weak cop claims

This continues every night

Now we have a trail of conftown

You're willing to call me dumb for sheeping lc's plan without challenging it I think

Honestly the paragraph I'm responding to makes no fucking sense but that's what I got out of it

Yeah. That's dumb.

1. Scum would know the target so they can kill it

2. Scum would know the target so they can redirect it

3. Scum would know the target so they can kill it

4. Scum would know the weak cop so they can kill it

A man can go on if you are liking
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #137) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

3. Scum would know the target so they can block it
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #138) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2037, Cerberus v666 wrote:If scum have a jailkeeper, they can prevent results on whoever the designated target is, or they can cede control of their kill to town to prevent these investigations from mattering. What they can't do is roleblock or kill the inventor or the investigator because they won't know who either of those individuals are. The only public information being discussed is targets.

That works, but what those ones (flub and others) is suggesting is investigating the previous weak cop.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #139) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is targeting ZZZX if he is a recipient
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #140) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2042, Cerberus v666 wrote:Yes, I understand that they're suggesting targeting the previous weak cop. How does that expose the inventor or the new weak cop?

It doesn't but is completely wasting the investigate. If scum is knowing the previous cop is being targeted it is leaving the door wide open to

1. Scum killing the previous Cop the same night we are investigating

2. WIFOM mislynches when the previous Cop isn't dying
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #141) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2043, Lying Cat wrote:

Spoiler: Mastin Plan
    We each claim a target each day and a result the day after.

Hides the inventor pretty well, which is not a pproblem due to the whole, we have a cop thing. Doesn't give very good innos or guilties.

Spoiler: My Plan
    Tonight, the cop-inventor targets whoever the fuck he wants, preferably scummy bastards. That person cops SB. That person gets copped tomorrow if they survive, ad infinitum. If we have a flip, everyone before then in the chain is hardconfirmed, meaning we can force scum into killing along that group of targets to prevent a critical mass of innocent results.

The commute inventor is literally a doctor, and targets accordingly. If a player recieves both the cop and the commute, they cop. If the cop inventor outs, the doctor targets them exclusively. Cop inventor should probably out tomorrow or the next day at the latest.

If at any point, there are two kills, we lynch the last person to have been cop. If at any point we have no cop claim, the inventor outs and we lynch their target. After having lynched the last person to be the cop, we have the next cop target the same person the lynched scum *should* have targeted, according to the plan, in order to actually confirm them.

The pros: Well defined guilties. Well defined innocents.

The cons: Can be interrupted by a scum JK. Can be manipulated to give false results by a scum busdriver. Presents a clear and present danger to the commute inventor if they receive a weak cop AND their target is scum.

Spoiler: Generic Plan
    Cop inventor targets as he pleases. Cop targets as he pleases. At the beginning of each day, the cop claims his target.

Cons: There are no guilties. Period. And there's nothing to prevent scum from doing fuckall if they get the cop, so the innocents aren't very trustworthy.

I obviously prefer my own plan. If anyone has a different plan, say something now, but we most definitely need to come to a consensus, before the night phase. And there is none of this follow both plans shite, because that will help narrow down the cop inventor more than anything else.

And this is where a man began scum reading this slot. Will explain if anyone is needing an explanation.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #142) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Mastin Plan- We each claim a target each day and a result the day after.

Hides the inventor pretty well, which is not a pproblem due to the whole, we have a cop thing. Doesn't give very good innos or guilties.

Generic Plan Cop- inventor targets as he pleases. Cop targets as he pleases. At the beginning of each day, the cop claims his target

Cons: There are no guilties. Period. And there's nothing to prevent scum from doing fuckall if they get the cop, so the innocents aren't very trustworthy.
    [/quote]

These are essentially the same thing, and for town's interest the best course of action. Following either of these keeps town's investigations obfuscates from scum unless scum happen to be given the Cop ability. As of right now, there's a 13:4 ratio so there's only a 25% chance of that happening (assuming the Cop Inventor us even town).

In post 2043, Lying Cat wrote:My Plan- Tonight, the cop-inventor targets whoever the fuck he wants, preferably scummy bastards. That person cops SB. That person gets copped tomorrow if they survive, ad infinitum. If we have a flip, everyone before then in the chain is hardconfirmed, meaning we can force scum into killing along that group of targets to prevent a critical mass of innocent results.

The commute inventor is literally a doctor, and targets accordingly. If a player recieves both the cop and the commute, they cop. If the cop inventor outs, the doctor targets them exclusively. Cop inventor should probably out tomorrow or the next day at the latest.

If at any point, there are two kills, we lynch the last person to have been cop. If at any point we have no cop claim, the inventor outs and we lynch their target. After having lynched the last person to be the cop, we have the next cop target the same person the lynched scum *should* have targeted, according to the plan, in order to actually confirm them.

The cons: Can be interrupted by a scum JK. Can be manipulated to give false results by a scum busdriver. Presents a clear and present danger to the commute inventor if they receive a weak cop AND their target is scum.

This sets up a Follow the Cop scenario- for scum. Every night, scum simply target the investigation target and town gains NO info, and that's the best case scenario. The worst case scenario is scum target the target for a couple of nights and then skip a night. This will automatically raise a crap ton of suspicion (what with GF already being talked about) that the target was actually scum. This will allow scum to set up mislynches on top of regularly eliminating any information town might gain before that info can even be used.

This is loaded with scum agenda packaged up with a pretty ribbon. I for one don't buy that shit.

VOTE: Lying Cat
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #143) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2043, Lying Cat wrote:Mastin Plan- We each claim a target each day and a result the day after.

Generic Plan Cop- inventor targets as he pleases. Cop targets as he pleases. At the beginning of each day, the cop claims his target

These are essentially the same thing, and for town's interest the best course of action. Following either of these keeps town's investigations obfuscates from scum unless scum happen to be given the Cop ability. As of right now, there's a 13:4 ratio so there's only a 25% chance of that happening (assuming the Cop Inventor us even town).

In post 2043, Lying Cat wrote:My Plan- Tonight, the cop-inventor targets whoever the fuck he wants, preferably scummy bastards. That person cops SB. That person gets copped tomorrow if they survive, ad infinitum. If we have a flip, everyone before then in the chain is hardconfirmed, meaning we can force scum into killing along that group of targets to prevent a critical mass of innocent results.

This sets up a Follow the Cop scenario- for scum. Every night, scum simply target the investigation target and town gains NO info, and that's the best case scenario. The worst case scenario is scum target the target for a couple of nights and then skip a night. This will automatically raise a crap ton of suspicion (what with GF already being talked about) that the target was actually scum. This will allow scum to set up mislynches on top of regularly eliminating any information town might gain before that info can even be used.

This is loaded with scum agenda packaged up with a pretty ribbon. I for one don't buy that shit.

VOTE: Lying Cat
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (isolation #144) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2096, Wickedestjr wrote:
    Vote: Jaqen Hghar

You're frustrating me right now.

1. Lying Cat's right, your issues with the plan are complete balderdash. You say town gains no info, but what about the deaths of players that town suspects? The WIFOM point is also complete garbage - if scum don't kill Player A in the chain on a particular night, then that's perfectly okay because the next cop in the chain is literally investigating Player A that same night. It's a good plan, and you're being ignorant.

2. This is twice now that you've ignored my questions. I'm not going to ask a third time, I'm just going to assume you can't answer them.

Lying Cat is rolling out an easy scum win. That this one is so dense he can't see that isn't a man's problem. With scum killing every investigator it is eliminating EVERY conftown we could hope to get with the investigations. Period.

As to this one's questions... How so are they not rhetorical? One is asking whether something that is happening the previous day and is already resolving with a flip to prove a man was wrong on one player (whoop d doo!) and the other asking whether it's in the town's best interest to be lynching another town. Each of the answers to those are self evident which is explicitly rhetorical.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (isolation #145) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And wicked- you may as well come completely clean and let everyone know plainly you're the Cop Inventor. The crumbing is evident enough for some to pick up on and if one who doesn't is the commute inventor you're pretty screwed.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #146) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2109, Tere wrote:
    In post 2107, Jaqen Hghar wrote:And wicked- you may as well come completely clean and let everyone know plainly you're the Cop Inventor. The crumbing is evident enough for some to pick up on and if one who doesn't is the commute inventor you're pretty screwed.

What the fuck is this and what is this doing in the thread? :/

It is already in the thread before. Why hint at it and risk scum picking up on it while the commuter inventor whiffs on it?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #147) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Ah. Ok

Yes, I have

And yes as it is proving a man's intent and then all those decrying a man for being a fucktard are having egg in their face and you can then get rid of ZZZX and SB because they're scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #148) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2141, Flubbernugget wrote:
    In post 2133, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

Yes, I have

A man has?

A man is already answering this
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #149) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2140, Flubbernugget wrote:Jaquen do you know why nightless setups are really town sided?

In post 2136, Lying Cat wrote:VOTE: ika

has nothing to do with whatever wicked's on about.

JH- I have a hard time reading what you say through your schtick, but assuming that post says what I think it does you're acting like an idiot. If you're town, you're doubling down on that. Please stop.

@mastin can you name your four explicitly for me?

-sthar

A man is apologizing for this one's literacy problems?

In post 2140, Flubbernugget wrote:Jaquen do you know why nightless setups are really town sided?

A man does and this isn't that
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (isolation #150) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2149, Flubbernugget wrote:
    In post 2147, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

A man does and this isn't that

We have a chance to bring the game closer to that of a nightless setup with the cop chain

Nope. Not with the lying plan
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #151) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2151, Lying Cat wrote:
    In post 2147, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man is apologizing for this one's literacy problems?

Kindly take this overwrought bullshit and shove it so far up your ass that it will never bother me again. In what warped alternate reality does your inexplicable decision to memorialize a forgettable character from a series of mediocre shockporn novels translate to justification for calling me stupid? Especially when you can't even be bothered to keep your tense and pronoun mangling consistent. You keep fucking up the decoder ring, so you get to field questions when your posts make no fucking sense. Not my problem, not my responsibility to translate for you.

It was a question (this one must be missing the punctuation at the end), and a man is seeing literacy isn't the issue as this one is clearly versed in the language and its tenses. This one is simply making believe he isn't understanding a man's words. To what end, precisely? Playing dumb? Smearing a man's reads? Obfuscating this one's scum agenda? Or perhaps a man is wrong and this one is just a VI who is mostly using the big words correctly and who really isn't capable of seeing the flawed (from a town perspective) course his plan is taking if followed.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #152) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2180, Shakira Confirmed wrote:Hmmmm, two strong town reads in Vezok and Zzzx both think Sonic is town and they have meta experience. Marq has experience and think their scum. Logically, they are super scummy, especially after contradicting their other head, but my gut still thinks they're town for some reason.
    I think a part of the reason is they've had extremely similar reads as me which makes me think their thought process of similar to mine. I.e. a town thought process.

By the way, this is me thinking aloud so you can skip this considering I'm conf town now.

If a man is remembering correctly, both heads are good with finding town, yes? Enter Sonic and crazy and the other crazy (<3 ya Titus). Can this one not see how easy it is for scum to be agreeing with a good leader's reads as scum?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2205, Wickedestjr wrote:@Town- I feel like a lot of my posts have been ignored, I would appreciate if this one could be read carefully.

Jaqen continues to say that Lying Cat's plan produces no information, because scum could follow the chain. He continues to ignore the fact that scum killing players in the chain is good - it means scum are killing players that we suspect. He continues to make the claim that this plan involves scum killing confirmed townies, but that is blatantly false. I've explained why.

There is a reason why he's being unreasonably stubborn right now, even claiming that he would target ZZZX if he received the invention (regardless of if it followed the plan). It's because he does not want to be in the chain - all players in the chain are investigated.

Any player that publicly role fishes is either scum or obviously has no place being involved in conversations regarding the three plans. Yet he's been heavily involved.

Yesterday, he made the claim that Bins-goon was trying to save ZZZX-PR's life. I asked him if he had ever seen scum do that before and rather than answer the question he rudely dodges it. It's fine if he's never seen scum sacrifice for a partner before, but his refusal to answer the question indicates that he didn't actually believe it was happening with ZZZX and Bins.

Jaqen repeatedly suggested that we lynch him so that we can 'follow his reads after he flips town'. I repeatedly asked if he thought this was in town's best interest or if he thought town would actually do this and he refuses to answer. I think he kept suggesting that we lynch him because he wants to gain town credit - it's clear because he refuses to admit that he doesn't expect town to actually take his suggestion.

I think Jaqen's most likely scum. If there's no interest, then I'll happily switch to hiplop, but I think this is much better.

This one is asking questions

In post 2133, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Ah. Ok

Yes, I have

And yes as it is proving a man's intent and then all those decrying a man for being a fucktard are having egg in their face and you can then get rid of ZZZX and SB because they're scum

And not bothering with reading answers...
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2215, Lying Cat wrote:How in the fuck

Hitf what?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2222, Cerberus v666 wrote:
    In post 2206, mastin2 wrote:
    In post 2205, Wickedestjr wrote: If there's no interest, then I'll happily switch to hiplop, but I think this is much better.
    Right, I should talk about this.

Nacho, TSO, you absolutely CANNOT join the hiplop wagon.
    He's the scum's designated mislynch for today
    . Basically the only resistance is me + LC, and the wagon is there with incredible ease and speed. If you're too lazy to read my iso, if it's too much for you, then take at least that much away from me here now, please. If you join the hiplop wagon, he will get lynched, and he will flip town.

He was at L-1 yesterday, and there are people who actively chose to no lynch rather than lynch a slot with absolutely no town credibility. It is unsurprising that a wagon sprang up on him immediately. The more surprising thing is that the wagon isn't stronger.

If he's the scum designated mislynch, which members of that wagon are scum Mastin?

In post 2217, Lying Cat wrote:do you know what context is?

Yeah, a man isn't fond of entry reaction testing to slots he is fairly strongly town reading. Particularly where half a story is left out (you know, the part where your plan is sucking the worst- setting up mislynches when scam ARENT killing the known night investigation) and how that one is lying about questions being left unanswered. It is setting the trap no matter which way those new to the game are answering.

LC- are you capable of seeing past the ends of your fingertips where cause and effect come into play? Serious question, btw.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (isolation #156) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2226, Cerberus v666 wrote:
    In post 2225, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
    In post 2222, Cerberus v666 wrote:
    In post 2206, mastin2 wrote:
    In post 2205, Wickedestjr wrote: If there's no interest, then I'll happily switch to hiplop, but I think this is much better.
    Right, I should talk about this.

Nacho, TSO, you absolutely CANNOT join the hiplop wagon.
    He's the scum's designated mislynch for today
    . Basically the only resistance is me + LC, and the wagon is there with incredible ease and speed. If you're too lazy to read my iso, if it's too much for you, then take at least that much away from me here now, please. If you join the hiplop wagon, he will get lynched, and he will flip town.

He was at L-1 yesterday, and there are people who actively chose to no lynch rather than lynch a slot with absolutely no town credibility. It is unsurprising that a wagon sprang up on him immediately. The more surprising thing is that the wagon isn't stronger.

If he's the scum designated mislynch, which members of that wagon are scum Mastin?

In post 2217, Lying Cat wrote:do you know what context is?

Yeah, a man isn't fond of entry reaction testing to slots he is fairly strongly town reading. Particularly where half a story is left out (you know, the part where your plan is sucking the worst-
    setting up mislynches when scam ARENT killing the known night investigation
    ) and how that one is lying about questions being left unanswered. It is setting the trap no matter which way those new to the game are answering.

LC- are you capable of seeing past the ends of your fingertips where cause and effect come into play? Serious question, btw.

Yes, because scum will forfeit a guaranteed extra kill in favor of trying to let town mislynch for them. Anyways, we publicly announce our targets. those of us who agree with LC's plan, announce a target that goes with the plan. The inventor chooses the scummiest individual among those who chose a target they would like to see investigated, whether it is the target of LC's plan, or someone else. That's it. There's no more discussion needed, and I don't know why it keeps coming up. The plan itself is not scummy or anti-town in any of it's variations.

I still maintain the weak cop inventor could be scum though. That ruins everything in this discussion. ^^

Extra kill? EXTRA? The extra is coming with the mislynch the day following the night they are killing a townie outside of the known Cop target. Is this one really this short sighted? Scum are still getting exactly one NK, so explain this supposed "extra" kill scum are ignoring...

@Wicked- a man is amending his second answer. Yes, if it is meaning these blind ass town are opening their eyes to the scum they are following out of familiarity, it is most definitely in the towns best interest to mislynch a man. But only if those are truly reflecting on how mod lead they are instead of 'Garsh, that one should have been more protown. Oh well, what do we do now George?' and keep following the same George scum they currently follow.

VOTE: Sonic Boomi
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And, yeah, LC's plan is naught but scum intent- whether it's why they intended or not. A man is disappointed with the stubborn obstinance of those who aren't seeing the writing directly in front of their faces b
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #158) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2231, Cerberus v666 wrote:I believe you were talking about scum skipping a kill in order to frame someone, correct? So the scum gave up a kill to attempt to get town to mislynch. Perhaps I misunderstood you and there was some other plan you suggested scum could utilize?

No. A man is saying scum killing someone other than the one designated for night investigation. The next day, especially since some are already raising godfather paranoia, all the WIFOM is present for scum to easy join/push a mislynch on the town they are letting live the night before. All it is taking to pull this off is scum killing 2-3 designees in a row then skipping one. After that it's simple enough to keep screwing with town with on again off again kills of the one they are knkwing is to be investigated (since Lying Cat is advocating investigating the Cop from the day before which consequently isn't directing scum to kill the target we are finding the most scummy).

A man isn't saying anything about scum no killing. That's a different strategy all together.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #159) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Or, the alternative, is Lying Cat saying to invent the Cop to the scumfuckiest players? Because that is such s wonderful idea. I'm sure town are winning hands down while scum are controlling both the night kills and the night investigations. Great plan /sarcasm
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (isolation #160) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2232, vezokpiraka wrote:WTF. Hiplop wagon stagnates, but people talk about it and the next moment the sonic wagon gets stronger.

Seriously guys. Let's lynch hiplop.

Pretend that one is town. From that perspective, who's scum?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #161) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2236, vezokpiraka wrote:
    In post 2235, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
    In post 2232, vezokpiraka wrote:WTF. Hiplop wagon stagnates, but people talk about it and the next moment the sonic wagon gets stronger.

Seriously guys. Let's lynch hiplop.

Pretend that one is town. From that perspective, who's scum?

I don't understand what you're trying to ask me here.

Who is scum if hiplop isn't?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2258, Nachomamma8 wrote:Weak cop inventor shouldn't claim since them dying kind of fucks everything up.

Commute inventor...
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #163) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2275, vezokpiraka wrote:@cerberus: You do realise that if the mod put a godfather it was specifically for the weak cop. There is no way he missed the interaction.

Then Shakira must needs looking at again if one is wanting to confirm Sonic. With the way that one is hellbent on being investigated tonight (practically forcing his investigation in fact), a man isn't surprised if that one is the godfather if one U.S. existing. Godfathers are often having that 'investigation me' fetish.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #164) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2287, Sonic Boom wrote:Mastina, why should I be frustrated when you are making yourself an easy mislynch target. Everyone but those voting us like the plan, fools. We will be copped and then conftown. You'll have to 180. I have plenty of things IRL to be pissed about. Your scuminess revealing itself is no reason to be pissed.

FTFY
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #165) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:45 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2274, Cerberus v666 wrote:
    In post 2233, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
    In post 2231, Cerberus v666 wrote:I believe you were talking about scum skipping a kill in order to frame someone, correct? So the scum gave up a kill to attempt to get town to mislynch. Perhaps I misunderstood you and there was some other plan you suggested scum could utilize?

No. A man is saying scum killing someone other than the one designated for night investigation. The next day, especially since some are already raising godfather paranoia, all the WIFOM is present for scum to easy join/push a mislynch on the town they are letting live the night before. All it is taking to pull this off is scum killing 2-3 designees in a row then skipping one. After that it's simple enough to keep screwing with town with on again off again kills of the one they are knkwing is to be investigated (since Lying Cat is advocating investigating the Cop from the day before which consequently isn't directing scum to kill the target we are finding the most scummy).

A man isn't saying anything about scum no killing. That's a different strategy all together.

Did you just call everyone here idiots? I think you just did.

This one reading a little
    too
    much into things and making things up which aren't being said. A man is saying many are following scum because they are perceived to be good players instead of seeing the crap they're throwing out.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #166) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:49 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is naming you all idiots in a different post.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #167) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2102, mastin2 wrote:
    In post 2074, ZZZX wrote:Can you rephrase that?
    My point was that I've been trying to gather allies

Isn't this one saying the one fircing a townbloc is usually scum? :P
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #168) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

*forcing

Why is autocorrect fixing words spelled correctly and leaving the shit ones alone...
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #169) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

All the Reasons Sonic is Scum

D1 Sonic is asking a man if he is ever catching all the scum on the first day

A man is conveying that he is usually catching 50-60% (2-3), but never all

Sonic is acquiescing this is just so and is even going on to say he is knowing from experience a man is more than pretty decent with finding scum.

D2, at the very beginning of the day even, Sonic is throwing shit at all of a man's reads because one of them is flipping town- after just the day prior giving a man props for well better than average scumhunting

Then is coming the matter if ZZZX.

A man is naming this one scum as well on D1

Sonic is immediately counter reading that one

A man doesn't put much stock into mets in general, with a few exceptions. When one plays as Z does- a very habitually distinct meta in regards to his role- meta is a very reliable way of sorting them. A man is describing to Sonic that a cheeky (witty, smartassed) ZZZX is meaning he is having a scum role. Lurky Z is town PR. Attacking all directions Z is VT. Even ZZZX acknowledges a man is pretty much right in his analysis adding only that he us "fearless" as VT

Sonic, without hesitation is sticking to his town read on ZZZX

Regardless if the X-man is having whichever role, a man's breakdown of that one along with Z actually agreeing with it in thread should be enough for Sonic to be at least investigating his thoughts on that one, but nope. Sonic is sticking to his guns with Z town

Bins is neighborizing Sonic N1 and coming up dead for it

Sure, that one is claiming PR but more oft than not a D1 claimed PR is dismissed by scum as a ploy to be drawing the kill

The better motive for lynching that one is fear of slipping in a neighbor PT and denouncing a man's scum reads (given a man is usually more right than wrong)

Titus
    still
    having practically no meaningful interactions with Jaqen is alarming. After sharing a hydra where we are talking quite a bit about our play styles and how we are acting under certain circumstances, one would be expecting some sort of back and forth. And yet, to date, all a man is getting from that one is second hand through her other head.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (isolation #170) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2323, Cerberus v666 wrote:Clubber: pretty sure I said more than just theory posts, but you're welcome to gloss over the rest of my post if you'd like.

Jaqen: seriously, you think scum would rather kill bins than use her power and the neighborhood as a way to get more insight into what the neighborhood players are thinking but not saying in threads?

No. A man is just wasting his time piecing together things and posting them for no reason in particular. /sarcasm
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #171) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2333, Cerberus v666 wrote:
    In post 2331, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
    In post 2323, Cerberus v666 wrote:Clubber: pretty sure I said more than just theory posts, but you're welcome to gloss over the rest of my post if you'd like.

Jaqen: seriously, you think scum would rather kill bins than use her power and the neighborhood as a way to get more insight into what the neighborhood players are thinking but not saying in threads?

No. A man is just wasting his time piecing together things and posting them for no reason in particular. /sarcasm

So my derision is justified. Good to know. I think it's possible you're right, but that your focus on the path that confirms your suspicions is foolish and short sighted.

The only thing justifying foolishness is flips or end game
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (isolation #172) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In other words- if a man is right, who's the fool? A man for pushing his reads with good reason or the one confbiasing town on a scum slot?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (isolation #173) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2338, Cerberus v666 wrote:
    In post 2335, Jaqen Hghar wrote:In other words- if a man is right, who's the fool? A man for pushing his reads with good reason or the one confbiasing town on a scum slot?

If a man is right, a man is still a fool for being foolish. One can be right, and still be foolish in the way one is approaching the game.

In short, just try to be open minded. Or don't, and just be as arrogant as others seem to be, in their complete certainty in their reads. You were already wrong about bins, and I know you were wrong about me. That certainly doesn't give me much cause to think you have any idea what you're talking about.

If a man isn't open minded, why is he dropping that scum read well before day's end? Besides, if a man isn't comfortable enough with his reads to stand behind them, who is standing with him? So, try misrepresenting a man's play some more.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #174) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2338, Cerberus v666 wrote: b) make the reasons so complex no one gets them.

~Titus

Which isn't even need much complexity for this to be happening. Apparently.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (isolation #175) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2317, Sonic Boom wrote:Agreed. Apparently, Jaquen cannot tell which head is talking or cannot define meaningful this game. The more he pressures that I am scum, the more we can see he is wrong.

Detracting from a man's reads and telling him he must needs think differently are from from meaningful. If a man is missing something with Titus meat, quote it.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (isolation #176) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2357, mastin2 wrote:So I'll continue from the top of page 93, but basically, if you read my blog, you'd know why today has been not exactly fun for me and why I'm not exactly feeling up to playing. (What's not on the blog though is follow-through; I stated the problem chewing symptom and my parents instantly declared it a sinus infection. Still going to the doctor tomorrow to get a professional second opinion, but they're probably right. And frankly, given what bad things can come from an earache, a sinus infection is a fairly benign thing to have in comparison.)

A man is reading and is asking a yet unanswered question because of that blog...
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #177) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2269, Nachomamma8 wrote:
    In post 2264, hiplop wrote:I did it because she did the same, and I thought she was scum. She looked to be doing what youre accusing me of, and it made me change my views of her.

I can see why you'd think this based on the progression from #1437 - #1643, but #1648 seems to clear that up pretty solidly.

Perhaps this one should unvote before leaving this open to a quick hammer while mulling things over
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #178) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is thinking those 5 minutes are an excellent opportunity to be viewing the game sideways, yes?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #179) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

VOTE: Sonic Boom
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (isolation #180) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is noting one death and with a Weak modifier there is no need for waiting.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (isolation #181) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2363, ZZZX wrote:if i had a weak cop my target would be jaqen because I am not too sure of his allignment but he has a decent chance of being town as well as scum.

If i used it on sonic I'd feel that I wasted a cop on someone I am pretty sure of there allignment already.

In b4 scum are using this in framing a man.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #182) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Or is being redirected, blocked, etc...

Pedit- a man's point, otherwise there are more than one passing.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (isolation #183) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2460, Sonic Boom wrote:
    Out of curiousity, why did you have that quote on hand at daystart?

~Titus

Piss off? It is taking like 3 seconds to ISO Z and scroll to that one's last post.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (isolation #184) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man will pretend he isn't scum reading Sonic so town's interests are being put forward. But, a man is having this to say before inviting- if scum are having some sort of Redirecting/Blocking mechanic then deferring a known investigation target who is their own is becoming all too easy.

Mastin, what are you seeing which a man is missing in Wicked?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #185) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2493, Flubbernugget wrote:Jaquen wouldn't scum have to know who the invention recipent was to redirect?

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bus_Driver

In post 2502, Wickedestjr wrote:Jaqen, who are your top four suspects right now?

A man is thinking Griffindor as hard as he can, but this tinfoil sorting hat sitting on a man's head is screaming Sonic, vezokpiraka, Aristophanes (all you people voting Mac really need to keep up with the changes), flubbernugget, and Nacho in no particular order outside the first.

With Cerberus having protection last night and Z dying, Sonic is confscum.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #186) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2571, Wickedestjr wrote:
    In post 2568, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
    In post 2502, Wickedestjr wrote:Jaqen, who are your top four suspects right now?

A man is thinking Griffindor as hard as he can, but this tinfoil sorting hat sitting on a man's head is screaming Sonic, vezokpiraka, Aristophanes (all you people voting Mac really need to keep up with the changes), flubbernugget, and Nacho in no particular order outside the first.

What changed with regard to your Cerberus read?

That ones posting, way back on D1, is becoming better and a man is dropping that read like a month ago.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #187) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2570, Marquis wrote:ftr whoever it was that said scum were killing for reads it's p obv that they've been inventor hunting
    they need that weak cop gone
    unless of course it's a scum Compulsive and/or Weak invent action itself but lol

And this one is chocking it up to coincidence both NK are being two a man is wrong about?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #188) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Site meta. Scum are having a great handicap if when using their abilities, town is informed of such. This one is pulling a Barbrady, a man is thinking.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (isolation #189) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And is this one even understanding how a Weak Cop is working? It's essentially a hider ability without the bonus of being protected if targetted. It isn't a role receiving results such as guilty/innocent. It is receiving death if targeting scum (like ZZZX) and receiving life if targeting town. Generally the role is needing no mod communication for results.

And, that's if a Weak Cop Inventor is even existing. It could easily enough be a scum ploy designed to feign non-existent investigations to town clear every scum player while town is running around mislynching each other.

The only way of being certain whether the Invention even exists is in lynching one of the claimed investigators. Since ZZZX is investigating Sonic last night and dying and a man is pretty sure scum's target was having protection last night is making Sonic the best choice for lynch today. Then Sonic is holding the first position in the string of supposed investigations, and so that one dying isn't breaking a link in the chain if it is turning out the Weak Cop Inventor is real, which is an added bonus for town. Even if Sonic isn't flipping scum (a man is doubting this but all the same, town is gaining to a of POE info from which to find scum.

pedit- a man is pretty sure there are many things this one isn't seeing, but the abscense of evidence isn't the same as the evidence of absence. And, don't get personal again.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (isolation #190) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

As in, if you have no other way aside from belittling and name calling to debunk a legit theory, just keep it to yourself, yeah?
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #191) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man isn't even sold on the existence of Weak I'm this game, but is checking his facts all the same as soon as it is mentioned

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Weak

Perhaps this one is using his Occam's razor to shave his afore mentioned bum, because
    Occam
    is telling me scum are killing off low hanging fruit and keeping "confirmed town" alive, ergo scum are playing with a town mentality, which is total rubbish, ergo "confirmed town" are playing a mind game with actual town.
    Occam
    is for once agreeing with Tinfoil Hat and both are saying to kill Sonic with fire, grind that one's bones to dust, pack that one's remains in fireworks, and explode that one in a second fiery end in the stratosphere.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (isolation #192) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2594, Cerberus v666 wrote:
    In post 2589, Jaqen Hghar wrote:And is this one even understanding how a Weak Cop is working? It's essentially a hider ability without the bonus of being protected if targetted. It isn't a role receiving results such as guilty/innocent. It is receiving death if targeting scum (like ZZZX) and receiving life if targeting town. Generally the role is needing no mod communication for results.

And, that's if a Weak Cop Inventor is even existing. It could easily enough be a scum ploy designed to feign non-existent investigations to town clear every scum player while town is running around mislynching each other.

The only way of being certain whether the Invention even exists is in lynching one of the claimed investigators.
    Since ZZZX is investigating Sonic last night and dying and a man is pretty sure scum's target was having protection last night is making Sonic the best choice for lynch today. Then Sonic is holding the first position in the string of supposed investigations, and so that one dying isn't breaking a link in the chain if it is turning out the Weak Cop Inventor is real, which is an added bonus for town. Even if Sonic isn't flipping scum (a man is doubting this but all the same, town is gaining to a of POE info from which to find scum.

pedit- a man is pretty sure there are many things this one isn't seeing, but the abscense of evidence isn't the same as the evidence of absence. And, don't get personal again.

I completely agree with this actually. Not in the part where the weak cop invention doesn't exist(because I received it) but in the part where we need to lynch one of the investigators at some points. However, I don't believe this action has to take place until we're at the point where scum could, theoretically, hand out the weak cop to someone who is going to investigate them(and thus die), and use that plus their night kill to swing into an immediate victory.

To whoever was spewing nonsense about my lack of a vote on flubber: Read the post where I express my suspicions about flubber. I specifically say that those are things that make him scummy to me, but they aren't good enough reason to vote him. Later, when I say I'm willing to vote flubber, the only person who does so is hiplop, which wasn't a player whose lead I was willing to follow.

Commuter inventor could be town or scum, and we still haven't heard who received it last night yet. If you can't think of the utility of either of the inventions we know about in the hands of scum, you don't have enough imagination.

But, this is that time. Z is saying he is investigating Sonic last night and there are in thread reasons for solidly believing this one is protected last night while scum are having every motive to off him. In short, there exist multiple reasons Sonic must needs rope.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (isolation #193) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2596, Sonic Boom wrote:Bus Driver is considered bastard on MS and thus not present generally.

~Titus

Wrong. Normal roles are having a card created for the promo deck thingy being sold and thus one is having a card. Fail again.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #194) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2599, Sonic Boom wrote:I'm done with you, mr "wrong on bins wrong on sonicboom wrong on zzzx and probably scum motivated" man

Eat rope

And so is finding the motivation for lynching ZZZX and Bins. All after a man is long ago saying he's probably only right on 2-3 of his D1 reads. A man giggles at all the effort put forth to deface that which a man is already acquiescing.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (isolation #195) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2601, Sonic Boom wrote:Jaquen,

Do you think Cerb is scum?

Read and find out for yourself Titus (proper punctuation- com a question mark and all :P). If this one were town, she would already know the answer to her question since she is reading and noting all as town.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #196) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2605, Cerberus v666 wrote:
    In post 780, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man would rather be lynching from those who are having a good chance of being scum than of those who are having a good chance of being a PR keeping their heads low. Given scum are
    knowing
    lurkers are called out on a very regular basis every game it's not in their best interest to lurk D1 especially. A man is finding that cerebus vote much and more scummy as it's a safe way to take no stance on those whom suspicion is being cast.

A mans reads are thus

Bins
    - TOWN BY FLIP

Sonic
    -TOWN BY INVESTIGATION

Cerebus
    - TOWN BY OWN DECLARATION. ^^

ZZZX
    -TOWN BY FLIP

and he is being quite content to lynch any of the four.

In post 851, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
    In post 849, Mac wrote:
    you know genuine doesn't make them right, don't you? I mean, if you flip town we'll have your reads to work with but a townflip doesn't suddenly make you an absolutely scum finding genius.

your scumread on bins based on gorkington's replace out is SO bad - gorkington may have had personal issues, why does this make him scum? like seriously jaqen, you should never read someone based on a replace out.

A man is often catching out multiple scum D1 and you are knkwing this full well.
    And yet every game a man is playing with you, you go on to call his reads shit (in one way or another) and refuse to follow the lead because you yourself don't understand how to do that and are usually lynching some town instead. How about THIS GAME you reflect on a man's history of such and follow his lead instead of being a herpaderp do your own thing.

Also, if this one is town, why are you boiling down a man's reasons to scum read Bins to only Girkington's replace out when that clearly isn't the case?

In post 800, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
    A man is sure he is mor eon than off.
    Don't put words in a man's mouth. Those four a man is naming must needs a quick death,,make no mistake about it m

It is strange that someone who is
    so good
    at finding scum on D1 was completely wrong. Pretty sure you're still town though(cause if you were scum I don't think you'd completely avoid putting your teammates on that list), but that's a pretty major drop in credibility.

And correct on hiplop. How many are wrong on that one? If a man is soooo wrong, why is he the target of singling out? Only half of a man's D1 scum reads are flipping. Neither you nor Sonic are flipping as yet...
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #197) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:34 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Sorry, that check is cashed and a man is already applying it to a good cause. A man is sure you'll approve. Far too late for a stop payment now anyhow.

A man is, however not so pigheaded he isn't capable of taking a fresh look at things. A man does a VCA from his perspective and is noticing a few things.

Spoiler:
    Investigation clears are a lighter green than those a man is knowing to be town. The blueberries are representing those on the final Bins wagon (where scum are having zero incentive to still be by day end and who are having plenty easy outs to get off without suspicion at the time). Based on the size of the wagon and the timing of the same, a man is taking an educated guess as to how many scum are on and labeling these expectations prior to color coding. Also, any replacement are {} where their predecessors are voting. A man is looking at the evolution of Binswagon next as scum are sure to be on and off at some point.

Vote Count 1.2
    ~ 1 scum

Shakira Confirmed
    - 5 ({Kari}, vezokpiraka,
    ZZZX
    , {Aristophanes}, Flubbernugget)

Vote Count 1.8
    ~ 2 scum

Sonic Boom
    - 6 (
    mastin2
    , {TSO},
    Shakira Confirmed
    , {Nachomamma8},
    Jaqen Hghar, hiplop
    )

Vote Count 1.12
    ~ 2 scum

hiplop
    - 7 (
    Sonic Boom
    , vezokpiraka, {Aristophanes}, {Nacomamma8},
    ZZZX
    , Flubbernugget, Cerberus v666)

Final Vote Count of Day 1
    ~ no scum on Bins; 2-3 on hiplop

Bins
    - 5 (
    Lying Cat, mastin2,
    Jaqen Hghar
    Wickedestjr
    hiplop
    )
    hiplop
    - 8 (vezokpiraka,
    ZZZX
    , Flubbernugget,
    Sonic Boom
    , {Nachomamma8}, {TSO},
    Bins
    , Cerberus v666)

Vote Count 2.1
    ~ 1 scum

hiplop
    - 5 ({Nachomamma8}, vezokpiraka,
    Sonic Boom
    ZZZX
    , Flubbernugget)

Final Vote Count of Day 2
    ~ 2 scum

hiplop
    - 9 (vezokpiraka, Flubbernugget,
    Sonic Boom, Shakira Confirmed
    ZZZX
    Wickedestjr
    , Cerberus v666, Kari, ika)

1st and foremost is VC1.8. A man is expecting two scum here, and exactly two names are unaccounted for.

and

Cerberus' votes are opportunistic, when he is sure enough of town is secured within the wagon

Binswagon

Spoiler:
    Cerberus666- voting in 1538, when Binswagon popularity is back on the upswing (opportunistic)
    In post 1538, Cerberus v666 wrote:
    In post 1537, ika wrote:*peers around as he hears an l-2/l-1 comming on*

You know, I put hiplop at L-2 days ago and you didn't pay any attention. Anyways, I don't like bins soft claim as not even the leading wagon at all.I'm happy with either today, but I'd like to move us back from the precipice of lolhammering.

UNVOTE:

{Nachomamma8} is voting in 1455 for indiscernible reasons

In post 1455, Tere wrote:I think we need that claim, so

I am not having anything to do with a wagon that Sonic Boom is on. I'd rather lynch Kari than do that. But we are running out of time.

Sonic is voting Bins in 1304. A man is reading back over this and seeing it for what it is. MS is reaching out.

In post 1304, Sonic Boom wrote:eh, zx isn't flipping scum. trust me on that one

I'm not flipping scum either but you probably can't really take my word for it, or can you?

vote:bins

killing this now.

And those two names are popping up yet again. Cerebus voting with opportunistic timing; Nacho who is eliminated down to two names on a wagon expecting to have two scum.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (isolation #198) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:42 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Nachomamma8

A man is feeling best voting here or T S O given they're the only names left on a wagon which should have two scum onboard, but is also more than happy in lynching Cerebus. That one's name is coming up too often, too predictably, in VCA.
    Jaqen Hghar
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Jaqen Hghar
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (isolation #199) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

She is just waiting to see the other hand drop. She isn't caring for the how. Just the why. A man is sure she'll explain.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”