SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5038 (isolation #800) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Or just plain "Tammy's toys" for a Mastin/Ceph hydra.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5042 (isolation #801) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5040, ooba wrote:
In post 5017, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 5007, ooba wrote:Currently, I think there's a high chance that all three of you are town. You at least fall into the bucket of 'scum player who could be playing well'.
- TD's roleblock and the fact that he hasn't even voted one of the two counter wagons makes him town
- I had a mild 'town because he doesn't care' on beast throughout and Oz's switch on you sounded genuine

This is the biggest bullshit explanation I've heard, ever. Earlier, you agreed with farside's 3 choices for scum. Yet now we're all town? Okay. Sure.

TD's roleblock didn't mean shit to you when you told farside you agreed with her 3 choices. So that's bullshit.

Re: beast -- you're spouting more bullshit. You've been gearing up to vote him all day, all the way until farside used her role. When farside asked you 3 players who you think are scum, beast was one of them. Even before that, you said you'd be happy joining a wagon on beast. Yet when farside finally uses her role, you vote me? That "mild town" on beast throughout is bull fucking shit, man.

Ooba's scum. This post, right here, is a 100% bullshit attempt to justify voting me. And it certainly doesn't square with anything he's said about me, TD, or beast the entirety of this Day.

So I change my reads. This won't be the first time in this game and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

There are far too many people calling you town and fighting against your lynch as opposed to TD and beast. Scum-me wouldn't have really pursued this lynch over all this opposition.

I think it's a bad lynch though. :/
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5047 (isolation #802) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5039, Cephrir wrote:The Eleventh Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Like Anyone!

I had this amazing idea for a team name. I was thinking of Team Mafia, realized that Tammy doesn't currently have a team.

I think you four (Ceph, Nati, Mastin, Tammy) should create a team. Team name: Tammy and the Boytoys. I love it because it is like a band name.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5048 (isolation #803) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5046, vezokpiraka wrote:I am going rant after game if ft is indeed scum.
vote td

And why exactly are you voting TD?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5049 (isolation #804) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5030, Imperium wrote:Oh that reminds me.

Solar Wind when you posted the vote count you mentioned something about whether or not Ozgin has a vote. He has 1 full vote now.

Congrats on your best town performance award.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5054 (isolation #805) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

:(

I was thinking "Tammy and the boytoys" would actually be a thing.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5109 (isolation #806) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5092, Heartless wrote:i'd rather have a roleblocker/jk around than whatever vote thing oz is too

i could also lynch ft for having hilariously bad reads, i'm not really that picky right now

The Ooba analysis was spot on though. I'm not sure I agree with him but it is true that Ooba's read progression on him doesn't make sense and I would like it explained.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5116 (isolation #807) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 4960, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4958, Solar Wind wrote:^ This read flip feels like the scumteam coached him into it. I don't buy that a townie goes back, "re-reads" and comes away with the thought that "FT seems to be a very try-hard sort of character." It just feels fake overall.

This is exactly what I was going to say. What prompted that? I thought he had read FT's posts initially and decided based on that, but now it seems he's just now reading them for the first time...?
In post 5045, Cephrir wrote::|

VOTE: Tiphainedeath
In post 5083, Cephrir wrote:I didn't move because I think TD is scummier than I did before. I just got cold feet on beast.

Pedit: I did. Because when it comes to claiming, I am not actually good at playing scum!
In post 5102, Cephrir wrote:I just posted the reason ;~;

Of course it's not because of the role thing. I rarely* put stock in things like that even from players who didn't just do it as scum. Especially not in a game where 10 different people have claimed to be able to do that very thing.

* = but I still think my own role does make me town

But fine.

VOTE: Ozgin

I'll stop rabbit holing for today.

Explain this progression. I don't follow why you switched to TD when you found Ozgin scummy. Then you said you had "cold feet" on Ozgin, and now you switched back. I don't understand it at all.

And I don't like the sheeping Nacho part.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5125 (isolation #808) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Who said that the Mask doesn't have a vote?

In post 3781, The Mask wrote:
Vote: Magua
In post 3979, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 32: I won't reach 100 if I don't VC more often :<

Magua (2): beastcharizard, The Mask

23 alive means 12 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2015-03-02 00:00:00)
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5126 (isolation #809) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5090, Cephrir wrote:Before I forget: TD is not at L-1 right now; Mask does not have a vote, unless my actions are breaking again.

What makes you say this?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5130 (isolation #810) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5074, Cephrir wrote:But Nacho

It's /shiny/

I hate this sort of cutesy whining. Waah, Nacho it is shiny. It sounds like a little girl whining. I'm sure that Ceph is not a little girl, therefore this is an act that he is putting on because he's scum.

Chandra Nalaar didn't seem so whiny and that's my experience with town-Ceph.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5132 (isolation #811) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Solar Wind »

@ Mod
, you counted FT twice in the votecount. One as voting Ozgin, and one as not voting.

Also, thanks. I was just about to update the VC.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5139 (isolation #812) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5132, Solar Wind wrote:
@ Mod
, you counted FT twice in the votecount. One as voting Ozgin, and one as not voting.

Also, thanks. I was just about to update the VC.

You don't have TD in the VC but you still have FT twice. Is this intentional?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5157 (isolation #813) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5150, Heartless wrote:I'm glad this game is now over so I can call F-16 on being full of shit about me only being annoyed when scum: Edgar Allan Poe. He knows good and well that's not the tell.

That's an oversimplification. I don't think "TTH gets annoyed as scum but not as town" and then apply it to every game. I don't play like that. It is bush-league scumhunting and you know better than to think that if you've meta'd even a few of my towngames.

For everything I use, I consider context. In your case, it is not what you are doing, it is what you are not doing. You get mad. Some people think it is townish. I'm not impressed. I want to see actual town things from you.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5159 (isolation #814) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Edgar Allen Poe is actually more reason why TTH doesn't feel town here. She was obviously town there.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5168 (isolation #815) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Nacho, stop defending me!
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5170 (isolation #816) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Nacho, do you have a strong townread on Heartless?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5175 (isolation #817) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Solar Wind »

FT is not getting lynched regardless. Stop pretending like you are doing stuff.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5178 (isolation #818) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5174, Heartless wrote:
tammy and
nacho can you please go ahead and talk to f16 and get to the bottom of whatever the fuck f16 is scumreading tth for b/c idgi

This is assuming Nacho was townreading you. I've asked Nacho what his read on you guys was. He is only telling you guys to lay off of us and not the other way around. I don't know if that means he isn't certain of you being town.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5180 (isolation #819) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Solar Wind »

I'm going to take a step back and re-evaluate.

Anti, this is the first time I haven't instantly townread you in a game. I was scum in S&S but was certain that you weren't on the other team. I was very, very sure in Quickness that you were town. In Whedon, I faked a townread for obvious reasons but objectively I thought you were kinda town. I also thought you were blazingly town in that open game I followed.

I don't know what the issue is from either of our ends.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5181 (isolation #820) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Solar Wind »

@ Anti, was directed at Tammy, not you.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5184 (isolation #821) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5182, Imperium wrote:
In post 5174, Heartless wrote:tammy and nacho can you please go ahead and talk to f16 and get to the bottom of whatever the fuck f16 is scumreading tth for b/c idgi

Nacho and I haven't really discussed much about the game since last week before I got sick. I know before that nacho had you as strong town due to role. I've been flip flopping a bit, with a town, maybe not town but not scum vibe before recently settling on town. Falcon won't listen to anything I say though; his more recent posts are indications that he's back to hating me.

I don't know how you got that impression. I was even looking at the Team Mafia thread where you said that OS didn't respond to your PM and that you need a new team, and I responded by suggesting team members and team names. Sure doesn't look like I'd do it for someone I hate.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5186 (isolation #822) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Yeah, okay. Not you too Anti. If you desert me and even suggest that Tammy is in the right with her argument with me, I'll feel like how Caesar felt when he saw Brutus stab in the back and said "Et tu, Brute." I'm already dealing with people like Nati, Cephrir, and Pieguyn pretending that Tammy is a princess and anytime she gets frustrated, the fault lies with the person that frustrated her and I'm sick and tired of everyone acting like it is all my fault. If you do it as well, I'd probably just quit the site and shoot myself with a nuclear warhead.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5187 (isolation #823) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Spoiler: Edgar Allan Poe
In post 1085, CaskOfAmontillado wrote:I think there's a better than good chance that Ghatokaca is scum.

First, I'd like to remind everyone of where they refer to a previous game and say that they'll be laying off the posting for the beginning of the game. I'd also like to point out that it doesn't look like their activity has picked up recently. In fact, it's done the opposite, and supposedly they're now neighbors with Lynx who I could only imagine has
something
to say about the recent goings on. So there's that. They're not using their role in the way they claimed they would and they've got this power to relay what confirmed town has to say but we haven't heard the first word out of Lynx who
very likely
has something to say about the results from his own power.

You can say what you want about what kind of style Ghatokaca is going for here, but the early contributions are very splotchy and take swipes at little things whilst not really furthering the overall efforts. is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. We see these devils advocate, snippy responses such as "Calling people jester can be scummy for a multitude of reasons, but saying that it's "discrediting lynch and blaming the wagon on him" isn't even close to one of them, unless you'd be happy explaining this a little bit." and "Bookitty is town, yes. This isn't why she's town." and "This post sucks." that are argumentative just for the sake of being argumentative and my best guess is that he wants to argue things in order to avoid setting off alarm bells by looking too agreeable. Because otherwise, there's really no explanation for his behavior as it really doesn't work towards clearer or more refined reads.

The people they end up pushing is also bad. I'm talking about the push on us and the push on BRantz in . From the consistency of the writing style, I'm guessing it's actually only one of the heads that authoring the vast majority of the posts and, further, I'm guessing it's Nachomamma8, but that's not really relevant. Anyway, moving right along. The pushes are bad and have a distinct stiff, rigid, clenched anus feel about them that usually emanates from scum pushes. It's qualified with the disclaimer about how he could be town for the read on TierShift, but it doesn't really make any sense given they were kind of scumreading TierShift at the time. was a swipe at my Bookitty scumread but while he spent most of the real estate in the post negging on the weakest part of my case, he
agreed
with the strongest part which was that, in the general trend of Bookitty's ISO, her reads remained fairly undeveloped despite consistent activity.

The response to Lynx's reveal of his power was also terribly anti-town. He pretty much stayed on the sidelines taking potshots at everyone else while not giving any constructive feedback on who should be on the wagon or how to determine who should be on the wagon. In , he criticized my idea of making it random and then he proceeds to ... not give any suggests for how to guide who should be on the wagon, and therefore
it might as well have been random.
It's all philosophical lip service and being a contrarian just for the sake of it.

Then we get to the three today's posts. The worst one was which, aside from only serving to shut down a perfectly legitimate discussion, is blatantly untrue. ffery did
not
explicitly say there was exactly one scum on the wagon and Catastrophe was right to worry about the precision of the language in the mod flip. That's not something to be glossed over and them acting like it is does not serve a pro-town agenda.

I think Ghatokaca is closed-minded, makes himself scarce, and chooses not to devote energy in discussions of much importance because he's scum.

Before anyone hammers, I actually want to hear what Lynx has to say about anything, if nothing else to force Ghatokaca to at least make something up.

This is an example of the level of analysis I was expecting from TTH. The lack of that level worried me. I don't know if you are scum or town but you are playing in a way that is hard for me to get a read on you.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5189 (isolation #824) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Solar Wind »

That's true. I don't know if it has been a recent playstyle shift. Although that Open was running simultaneously to POE so I'm not sure what the cause is. And it is not game size since they were both 13p.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5192 (isolation #825) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Solar Wind »

You're both agreed on Ank?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5193 (isolation #826) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5190, Heartless wrote:
In post 5186, Solar Wind wrote:Yeah, okay. Not you too Anti. If you desert me and even suggest that Tammy is in the right with her argument with me, I'll feel like how Caesar felt when he saw Brutus stab in the back and said "Et tu, Brute." I'm already dealing with people like Nati, Cephrir, and Pieguyn pretending that Tammy is a princess and anytime she gets frustrated, the fault lies with the person that frustrated her and I'm sick and tired of everyone acting like it is all my fault. If you do it as well, I'd probably just quit the site and shoot myself with a nuclear warhead.

i don't know what the argument is about and i have no interest in "taking a side" or "assigning blame"

that's what i'm leaving this at

I'm trying not to mention it again because I don't want Imperium mislynched.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5195 (isolation #827) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5185, Heartless wrote:
In post 5181, Solar Wind wrote:@ Anti, was directed at Tammy, not you.

i was very well aware of that when i wrote my response

It was in direct response to her (all you stupid people, stop fucking up. I, Tammy the Great XVII am here to yell at you put you numbnuts back on track).

I mean I don't get what the issue is with congratulating her on being an awesome town player ("Best Town Performance" lol) and suggesting teams and team names for her in Team Mafia so w/e.

I just don't want Ffery to replace out because the only reason Imperium haven't already been mislynched is because she has the passion and the conviction to save them. In this game, I don't although I will try. Most people can't read her and so they think she's scum but I know her better than most and I understand her internal thought processes so I know she's town and I'm just worried scum will get a mislynch on them somewhere down the line.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5197 (isolation #828) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Thank you Boytoy for answering a question that wasn't asked of you.

Let's hope that Empress Tammy the Great XVII acknowledges that you've defended her and thanks you as well.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5198 (isolation #829) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

I also don't get why if you are town, you are butting in here. Scum have reason to post what you did but I can't see it from a town perspective at all.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5199 (isolation #830) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Also, there's something seriously fucking wrong with giving individual "Best Town" performance awards to people who were in that town. It feels more like a luck of the draw considering the kind of people who got it.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5200 (isolation #831) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

"Best Town" should be a gamewise thing. Maybe a banner over that game. Or even better discontinued altogether.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5202 (isolation #832) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Town have no reason to lick someone else's boots the way you have been doing with Tammy, Ffery, and Nacho this whole game. There is no town motivation for that at all.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5203 (isolation #833) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Town have no reason to treat someone else like a queen and say that anyone that frustrated her has been "kind of a jerk." Scum have motive to suck up and buddy to people. If you actually somehow somehow wind up town here, I'd be disappointed in you as a person.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5204 (isolation #834) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

You will no longer be a man in my eyes. You will be a half-man.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5206 (isolation #835) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

I'm calling you scum because the alternative is to believe that you willingly had your balls removed, placed them in a jar and handed them to Tammy. I'd ask what she said when she took them but I doubt that's the case.

You are just scum pretending. I hope.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5209 (isolation #836) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

I'm interested in figuring out whether you are town or scum.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5210 (isolation #837) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

I mean, I can put it in a more PC manner:

Cephrir, why are you buddying so hard to Tammy, Ffery, and Nacho? Why are you taking their word as gospel and sheeping them around?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5211 (isolation #838) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Scum buddy town. If you can't see why I am concerned about your alignment, I don't know what to tell you.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5213 (isolation #839) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5207, Cephrir wrote:Jesus fucking christ.

I almost want to replace out I'm so tired of putting up with you.

^^ This is scum ATE'ing btw. This is what he does as scum. This is what he did in Tales.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5216 (isolation #840) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Okay. And why are you treating Tammy like royalty?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5218 (isolation #841) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Uh, no. Handing her your balls isn't treating her like a human being.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5220 (isolation #842) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Still think you are scum. Will probably make you dead at the earliest opportunity once we get past this day phase. Thanks for confirming that you are scum.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5224 (isolation #843) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1349, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1347, Solar Wind wrote:Was there something specific you wanted?

Not really, I just think you'd be easier to deal with at present because you aren't throwing a fit and S&S has taught me not to even try reading F-16.

So here, he appeals to Ffery because apparently he can't deal with me because I'm arguing with Tammy. Yet, I see no similar appeal to Nacho at all despite Tammy also arguing with me.

In post 1336, Cephrir wrote:Jesus falcon.

Stop.

A townie male with balls would probably have said "Jesus Falcon and Tammy, stop." Yet, Ceph omits any mention of Tammy at all leading me to believe that he is likely scum.

In post 1415, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1413, Solar Wind wrote:sorry to hear about your dog eyestott.

Hey so this is ffery.

Ceph, what is your Mastin read?

I'm leaning town right now, but I still have quite a few pages to get through.

Tammy don't leave, most of us love you :(

-----

In post 1379, Cephrir wrote:Alright, I'm gonna phrase this as nicely as I can.

I like you. I really do. But when it comes to Tammy, based on my observations in games and some discussion thread somewhere, I think you've been a bit of a dick to her. So I interpret the continuing spat as primarily your fault. That's why I told you to stop.

I haven't been talking about it because I didn't want to hurt your feelings, but you're very insistent.

And the ultimate proof that he is scum.

There is no way, no how a rational human being can look at me-Tammy interactions and come away with the feeling that I alone was a jerk.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5225 (isolation #844) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5223, Cephrir wrote:I'm not the one who keeps insisting on dragging their interpersonal problems into a mafia game.

Oh? Really? What do you call this?

In post 5196, Cephrir wrote:If I had to guess I might have to say that the issue is probably the really obvious dripping caustic sarcasm

Not sure though
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5227 (isolation #845) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Vig should shoot Ceph or Mastin.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5229 (isolation #846) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

I have no intention of interacting with you until you go get your balls back from Tammy anyways.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5231 (isolation #847) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Good. Now shut up.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5235 (isolation #848) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

I wasn't referring to you MS. (Regarding the best town scummy.)
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5238 (isolation #849) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

I don't know who else could be scum.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5241 (isolation #850) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Wow. Magua top level scumhunting. *Props*
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5261 (isolation #851) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 5260, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 5238, Solar Wind wrote:I don't know who else could be scum.

Ooba.

Two of his neighbors think his trajectory makes sense given his posts in the neighborhood during that time. What do you make of that?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5288 (isolation #852) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Solar Wind »

I wish I felt like putting more time into this, but I don't.

TownTownTown:

Imperium
Xombie
Mask
Bitmap

Town:

FourTrouble - I think f-16's right about him, but that's more f-16's read than mine
Magua
Ooba - probably should rethink and drop this down a notch.
Tiphaine Death (still the least town in the neighborhood, but the neighborhood feels very town to me
Vezok - but anyone who's good at sorting him plz have at it.
Rach Marie/Andrius
Heartless - teetering on the edge between here and town-but-paranoid

Town But I'm Paranoid

Mastin - explained earlier, iso and ctl-f "red arrows"
Cephrir - mostly latent paranoia, not really related to what he's done this game. He looks like cephtown to me, but he knows what cephtown looks like.
ZZZX - here because Mastin's vouch. Otherwise at least one step lower.
Farside22 - set this gladiate mess in motion, doesn't seem to give much of a fuck about it.

Maybe Town

Skybird
TheWayItEnds - the degree of disengagement worries me a lot. Maybe he'll look more town when a normal lynch can happen.
Ankamius - whatever reasons I had for a townread feel very long ago and far away now.

Not So Town

Beast (least town of the available choices today imo)
T S O
TheAceOfSpades

@Mod: ffery-head is done. Apologies, dramonic. I owe you a few replace-ins for this.

I'm p much devastated to give up the opportunity to play again with you, Andrius.

- f

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”