SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4744 (isolation #200) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Okay, taking a step back to reevaluate. This is where I'm at:

If we have 7 neighborhoods, then it's something like 4 neighborhoods with 4, and 3 with 3. I'm also curious how many mafia there are. I'm guessing 6, but it could be 5 or 7, as who knows how roles affect the setup/balance. I'm thinking if we assume there's 6 mafia, then at least 1 of the neighborhoods is all town. I'm guessing the likelihood that any neighborhood has more than 1 mafia is low, though it's possible there's a neighborhood with 2 mafia. I doubt there's more than 1. I know some folks will resist this kind of analysis, but I'm talking about common sense here. I think knowing that there's probably at least 2 all town neighborhoods is important to know (and it's not something I really considered realistic before I started thinking about it more).

Of course, this is speculative, so I'm not saying we should ground lynches in that knowledge absent independent evidence, but I think it's helpful when thinking about process of elimination. As a matter of probability, when 1 scum has been lynched from a neighborhood, the probability that other players in the neighborhood are scum goes way down. So for example, Pere was lynched, so the probability that farside, Ankamius, or myself are scum goes way down. That's another point to take into account in the analysis. In that limited sense, I think mastin's right that AP counts as town, for purposes of this analysis. I think third-party probably would be placed in a neighborhood with mafia in it, so I'm guessing in AP's neighborhood there's 1 mafia (but definitely not 2, so if we find scum in that neighborhood, we can be 99% certain the others in there are town).

This is why I've been asking about neighborhoods btw -- I think it's much more useful information than I gave it credit for earlier.

Solar, Metal, Imperium, and Bitmap are town. I'm not budging on those reads unless something catastrophic happens, or we all end up at LYLO together, but that's not happening, so... they're town.

Farside and Ankamius (the rest of my neighborhood) are also very likely town. I think Pere's flip significantly lowers the probability that farside or Ankamius are scum. Farside's also been one of my stronger townreads all game, and her power if mafia would guarantee a mislynch, which is insanely powerful. So she's almost Solar-level town. Ankamius has become a stronger townread, too. I'm not 100% on that but I skimmed some of his games on D1 when I was voting him (don't ask me which cause I forgot), and I think his play here is much more consistent with his town meta than scum.

Vezok's also a strong townread (not as strong as the above but close). I had a townread on House earlier which has translated into a townread on Magua but I'm not as confident on that as I was earlier. Mask is also a townread. I'd say Magua and Mask are about equally strong reads -- weaker than Vezok -- but still very much town.

Ooba's giving me the hardest time right now. I had him up there with Solar as one of my strongest townreads, but I'm worried he's just Ceph-level good at scum. I thought the way he updated his reads at the start of D2 felt very town, and his reads look like town nitpicking rather than scum. But I hate the way he's started going after me again. I first thought that was town just picking up his read from D1, which is often the case, but it also doesn't square with his update post in D2. He said in that neither TD or myself would get his vote, while beast probably wouldn't get his vote. But then, as D2 drags on, Ooba starts saying beast might be scum (e.g. see ). He doesn't really comment on me. Then, farside asks for 3 players who are scum, and Ooba says "ace, beast, and bitmap" (see ). Then, in
, he changes his mind and agrees with farside's "beast, TD, and FT" list. How'd he go from having me and TD as "not lynching" to "scum"? Unclear. What's worse, he had been putting some pressure on beast through D2, so you'd think when farside limited options to those three, he would have jumped on beast. Nope. He immediately votes for me, who he hasn't said anything about the entirety of D2 except to note that I'm town and that I should post more. To me, his sudden decision to vote me again doesn't square with (1) his developing scumread on beast throughout D2, and (2) his supposed reread of the game at the start of D2, where he decides that I'm town. So I dunno. I'm not saying Ooba's scum based on all this -- he was a very strong townread and I still like lots of his analysis -- but I'm not confident anymore on that. If I have time (probably won't), I'll try to look through some of his games, because right now I think the main issue with Ooba is "how good is he as scum."

Mastin, ZZZX, and Xombie claim they're 100% town and they can prove it. I find that hard to believe but I'm willing to wait. We've already had a few roles prove themselves very likely town -- Metal, farside, and Vezok -- so I suppose 3 more players could prove themselves town via role. I'm hoping they do, as that'll save lots of trouble. On D2 play alone, I think Mastin's become more town over time, while Xombie/ZZZX have become less town. But we'll see how it pans out.

That leaves TD, Skybird, Ace, Beast, TWIE, Ceph, Rach, TSO, Heartless. I'll leave TD and Beast last.

Metal and Magua are town, so that significantly increases probability that Skybird or TWIE is scum (assuming at least 1 mafia in this neighborhood, as is likely the case). So Skybird or TWIE are both at 50% scum via neighborhood process of elimination. As a matter of play, I haven't read either closely enough, though I remember thinking Skybird was scum back when I was talking with Mastin. TWIE feels somewhat townish, too. So Skybird's very likely scum.

The Mask/AP/Ace neighborhood is a slam dunk for us, because AP flipped already, and Mask is very likely town. Which leaves Ace as almost certain to flip scum, via poe -- so Ace goes is in my scum pile.

Which just leaves the Ceph/Ooba/Heartless/Rach neighborhood, which is tough, because any one of them could be scum, based on the analysis. At least one of these players is mafia, and if there's any neighborhood where there's 2, this is probably it.

Beast. He's in the TSO/Vezok neighborhood. Vezok's town, so that increases likelihood that TSO/Beast is scum. There's also something that happened in that neighborhood which tells me at least one of them is scum. I need more info from the folks in the neighborhood, but for some reason, the folks in that neighborhood trusted each other too much. Beast immediately came out saying TSO was town. That's fucking weird. I find that kind of immediate trust bullshit in a neighborhood and more likely to come from scum than town. At least that's been my experience (see Ceph's play in Mafia on the air, for example). Scum tend to be more trusting (i.e. revealing information to their neighborhood) than town, because they're just trying to manipulate townies, whereas townies get paranoid and don't want to be the first to make a move, generally-speaking. So I feel very good voting Beast. I think his play doesn't have anything town about it, his role doesn't confirm him as town (town as I interpret things has tons of strong roles already so I dunno why folks think scum won't have any), and process of elimination suggests either him or TSO is scum.

TD's tougher to read. I keep going back-and-forth on him. I had a huge scumread on him on D1, but then I jumped to the conclusion he was town from his vote on Mastin following his roleblock claim. But the more I think about that, the less I think that's the slam dunk town-tell I thought it was. I'm gonna reread him before making any final decisions, but for right now, I think he's less scummy than Beast.

All that is to say, I think Beast is a very good lynch -- and TD is an okay lynch but there are much better ones (Skybird/Ace, for example).
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4745 (isolation #201) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

btw Beast/TD is actually not a terrible option for lynching, because I doubt both their neighborhoods are all town neighborhoods. And TD's the only option for scum in his neighborhood, while in Beast's neighborhood, it's either Beast or TSO. We're almost guaranteed at least 1 scum among TD, Beast, and TSO. So I'd say there's about a 50% chance TD is scum, and a 50% chance Beast is scum, which isn't terrible odds.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4747 (isolation #202) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 4728, farside22 wrote:Four: if I think someone maybe scum I'd push for there lynch or question them. Sitting there saying Pere was they scummiest in our pt but not trying to push at him for a better read is rediculous.
Did you support shoring him?

I was waiting for him to post stuff in D2. If he didn't, I was planning to push him. He got shot before either could happen.

I wasn't around for his shooting but I'd probably have supported it. But I can't answer that realistically because I'm speaking with hindsight bias.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4748 (isolation #203) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Ceph, I disagree. I know a bunch of folks are gonna hate that I'm speculating about neighborhoods and shit, but I think it's relevant to analyzing probabilities. And mafia's ultimately a game of probability, so... I think it's quite helpful.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4751 (isolation #204) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

btw I'm not saying there's 1 scum in each neighborhood -- my analysis is more nuanced than that -- but I do think most neighborhoods are some distribution of alignments, rather than all town and all scum. And probably no neighborhood is all scum, which is also an important point of analysis. Those are starting points that don't assume the mod is stupid -- it's just probability.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4985 (isolation #205) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 4956, Ozgin wrote:So I think I have to retract my earlier statement bout Four not being scummy, because after reading a little bit of their ISO, from the gate they seem to be a very try-hard sort of character.

This is so hilariously wrong, but it's okay man, I take this as a compliment.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4986 (isolation #206) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 4971, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4872, Ozgin wrote:Well with what I've read
I don't think Four is scum
, so I'm gonna just throw down a VOTE: TiphaineDeath

In post 4956, Ozgin wrote:S
o I think I have to retract my earlier statement bout Four not being scummy
, because after reading a little bit of their ISO, from the gate they seem to be a very try-hard sort of character. Since I'm unfamiliar with the players' meta, I'm not sure if that's just how they play town, or it's a scum trying to overcompensate for the fact they're scum by pushing hard on other people.

Regardless, it stands out to me as something fairly abnormal.

VOTE: FourTrouble

I promise I'll get more into this game as I get time, I just replaced into a really awkward/tough position as a townie and it's really defeating and I have to muster up a lot of evidence if I'm going to build a town case for myself.

I agree that the change looks fake -- or at least the justification for voting me.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4987 (isolation #207) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 4765, Heartless wrote:My working theory for the remaining scum are: Solar Wind, Ankamius, TSO, and RachMarie.

Solar Wind is the towniest player in this game. I'd stake just about anything on that. You're gonna have to explain that scumread more.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4988 (isolation #208) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Heartless, why are ya'll voting me? If you think Ankamius is scum (which seems to be what you're saying), then shouldn't you be looking for scum in other neighborhoods?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4989 (isolation #209) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Ooba, why are you voting me? What changed your read on me from "not lynching" to "scummiest player among beast and TD"?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4991 (isolation #210) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 4990, theaceofspades wrote:VOTE: TD

Why not beast/Oz?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4993 (isolation #211) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 4992, vezokpiraka wrote:Does anyone get a vibe of pure manipulation from fts posts?

You're confirmation biasing hard, man.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4994 (isolation #212) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 4620, Heartless wrote:
In post 4616, Solar Wind wrote:FT if scum could easily bus PV. If he thought that PV was a liability to his team, he'd sooner bus than claim that past experience with PV made him cautious of PV. And I looked through his games: he did in fact play with town and scum PV and PV's play was fairly low-activity in both games as far as I recall. I'm not as sure in my townread of FT though and that's bugging me a little but not enough to vote him today.

i don't know how you could even begin to think you could predict something like this w/ any kind of accuracy

Heartless, why'd you say this?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4996 (isolation #213) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 4994, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 4620, Heartless wrote:
In post 4616, Solar Wind wrote:FT if scum could easily bus PV. If he thought that PV was a liability to his team, he'd sooner bus than claim that past experience with PV made him cautious of PV. And I looked through his games: he did in fact play with town and scum PV and PV's play was fairly low-activity in both games as far as I recall. I'm not as sure in my townread of FT though and that's bugging me a little but not enough to vote him today.

i don't know how you could even begin to think you could predict something like this w/ any kind of accuracy

Heartless, why'd you say this?

And to give this question some context:

In post 1850, Solar Wind wrote:Ooba, you are voting my strongest townread in the game: one who I'll never consider lynching. Me and FT played together offsite for years and know each other probably better than we know anyone on mafiascum. Where we played, deadline was around 48-72 hours. When playing with normal two-week deadlines on mafiascum, people who haven't played here a lot get impatient and burned out. FT flaked from the last two games we hydra'd together. I'm unsurprised that he disappeared as the game dragged on and on for three weeks now. It fits with his play and isn't scummy for him.

And:

In post 1880, FourTrouble wrote:
@anyone who is voting me or suspects me: You do not know me, at all. I recommend reading my games (I'm not gonna tell you my meta cause last time I did that people just ignored it). Notice that every single player who has played with me before is townreading me (Solar, Imperium, Ceph, farside, etc.).
If that's not enough to make you think twice, consider -- F-16 was in the first game of mafia I ever played, has played 40+ games with me, understands how I think about the game, and has hydra'd with me a few times. He's also extremely good at meta analysis. So you'd be wise to defer to his read on me, especially given it's strength.
I understand my playstyle apparently comes off as scummy in the current mafiascum meta, but this is just how I play. Anyway, I felt the need to point this out because I was just mislynched in my last game here and I don't want that that to happen again. But it's on you guys to do some research, inform yourselves on my meta, or if you're not gonna do that, then defer to players who know. Okay. That's all I'm saying in my defense the rest of the game because I really hate wasting my time on this shit; I'll probably be night-killed soonish so this shouldn't be a problem later.

So I'm not sure why you'd question Solar's ability to read me or predict how I play if you'd read these posts? Which is a problem. Because while I understand missing F-16's post based on the sheer number of posts he's made, missing my post doesn't seem like you're giving much thought to my alignment, and that's unforgivable given Today's circumstances.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4997 (isolation #214) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 4995, Solar Wind wrote:I actually HAVE played with TheAceOfSpades: Micro 89: Mafia Rarefaction Segunda. I completely forgot!

lol doesn't really count though, does it?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4998 (isolation #215) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

What're your thoughts on Ace?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5000 (isolation #216) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Also, F-16, what do you think of my analysis re: Ooba, specifically how his vote for me doesn't square with his posts leading up to farside's gladiate?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5001 (isolation #217) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 4999, Solar Wind wrote:Not sure. I haven't really thought about a lot of reads. D1, a large part of my townread was on how the wagon on him built and he kept being pushed for bad reasons. I need to re-evaluate him based on how the AP wagon went through as opposed to his when AP is in general the more persuasive player.

Most of his posts feel fairly null. What are your thoughts on him at the moment?

I also need to take a look at D1 Ace again. What's bothering me are his recent posts, especially his defense of beast/Oz, which looks entirely fake. Also, the weird unvote and then revote doesn't sit right. It doesn't look like he's trying to figure out alignments between either of Today's options.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5002 (isolation #218) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I think Xombie's questioning of Ace is dead on.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5003 (isolation #219) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Right now, I'm working with a theory that Beast/Ace/Heartless are scum. I think Heartless voting me doesn't square with their supposed massive scumread on Ankamius, and it only makes sense if you think they're defending beast. Ace's initial vote for beast, but then backtracking, also suggests an association with beast. Thoughts?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5006 (isolation #220) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5004, Solar Wind wrote:What do you think of this Heartless scumgame: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=60351

Competent but readable.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5017 (isolation #221) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:54 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5007, ooba wrote:Currently, I think there's a high chance that all three of you are town. You at least fall into the bucket of 'scum player who could be playing well'.
- TD's roleblock and the fact that he hasn't even voted one of the two counter wagons makes him town
- I had a mild 'town because he doesn't care' on beast throughout and Oz's switch on you sounded genuine

This is the biggest bullshit explanation I've heard, ever. Earlier, you agreed with farside's 3 choices for scum. Yet now we're all town? Okay. Sure.

TD's roleblock didn't mean shit to you when you told farside you agreed with her 3 choices. So that's bullshit.

Re: beast -- you're spouting more bullshit. You've been gearing up to vote him all day, all the way until farside used her role. When farside asked you 3 players who you think are scum, beast was one of them. Even before that, you said you'd be happy joining a wagon on beast. Yet when farside finally uses her role, you vote me? That "mild town" on beast throughout is bull fucking shit, man.

Ooba's scum. This post, right here, is a 100% bullshit attempt to justify voting me. And it certainly doesn't square with anything he's said about me, TD, or beast the entirety of this Day.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5020 (isolation #222) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:02 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Ceph, regarding meta I actually don't put nearly as much stock in it as you might think. I use it to see if someone does X as town, so doing X here isn't scummy, or I'll use it to get a baseline sense of how good/readable someone is as scum. My point with Heartless is that their attack on F-16 looks like bullshit -- "how could you even think you could predict this with any accuracy" -- given the number of games I've played with F-16, and given F-16's propensity to use meta. I'm more inclined to think they simply did not know F-16's extensive history with me, hence not reading the game very carefully.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5021 (isolation #223) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:11 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5018, Cephrir wrote:I think you "holistic scumhunters" are batty, but whatever floats your boat I guess. Could you talk to me about what their Ankamius read has to do with voting you being nonsensical? I am not paying much attention to the relationship there but I'd say chances are I'm going to think it's okay to agree with your scumreads. Granted, I'm baffled that anyone who's read your posts is voting you, and if they allegedly think everyone is town it still makes sense to me to lynch the less helpful player who also is going to eventually get lynched no matter how you slice it. I agree with you that it seems there are possible associations between ace and beast. It also seems to me that ace is just kind of scum.

If Ankamius is scum, then probability that farside/me are scum in same neighborhood with Pere and Ankamius goes down. I know you don't buy all the neighborhood shit, but as a matter of brute probability, 3 scum in a single neighborhood is low probability.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5064 (isolation #224) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:14 am

Post by FourTrouble »

This is for Tomorrow:

In post 1428, ooba wrote:
In post 1411, beastcharizard wrote:That was very weird to read through.

You barely here this game.

The town beast in Once Upon cared more and pushed more.

Ooba's first comment about beast ain't a townread.

In post 2463, ooba wrote:
- I thought scum-beast would have been more active - but I don't like how he's hiding behind a role ('Oh I'm voteless - I cannot be scum'). Still would lean town.

But 1000 posts later, as some folks have begun voting beast as a potential D1 wagon, beast is slight town.

D1 ends, D2 starts, and Ooba starts "reevaluating" his reads:

In post 4192, ooba wrote:Beast pushes: TD, House, Vezok, MS, Skybird

I can safely say that at least four of these are town or town equivalent. I've given him enough leeway - he promised to post today and is lurking hardcore. Consider my vote as standing for this wagon too.

Ooba explicitly states that his vote is, at least in effect if not in actuality, on beast. Also note the strong townread on TD here.

About 60 posts later, farside asks for three choices of scum, and Ooba lists beast in the group:

In post 4250, ooba wrote:
@Farside: I'd say ace, beast, Bitmap

40 posts later, beast is still scum:

In post 4290, ooba wrote:
In post 4288, farside22 wrote:I'm thinking beast, td and FourTrouble.

Re-evlauated. I'd put Rach in the town pile. Vezo is town.

I would have said TD is town but he's not done anything D2. The above {beast, TD, FT} looks like a good team. If two of those three flip scum, you can add SW to the scum pile.

Ooba's reevaluated -- TD's scum now -- but beast is still scum. That read hasn't changed.

In post 4298, ooba wrote:Ah. A three way executioner thingie.

Heartless and me are discussing beast.

Vote: FT

Based on everything Ooba's been saying, you'd expect him to vote beast. Yet Ooba reverts to voting me. I'm gonna pause here to go through Ooba's last two posts regarding me on D2 (before reevaluating and sanctioning farside's 3 choices of scum):

In post 3188, ooba wrote:
In post 3186, FourTrouble wrote:
Vote mastin

FT, I specifically ISO'd you yesterday during the break and came up with 'most prob town' - please post more ;)

Then:

In post 3276, ooba wrote:
You will not get my vote for the following lynches:

21. Magua iHouse (House and Eyestott), House
8. TiphaineDeath
12. Farside22
13. Solar Wind (F-16_Fighting_Falcon and fferyllt)
14. FourTrouble

18. The Mask
22. vezokpiraka
3. Mastin2 Dcane
24. Xombie

How does voting me over beast square with anything Ooba has said throughout D2?

The next relevant post:

In post 4500, ooba wrote:I'll be busy with some RL personal stuff for the next couple of days. Expect skimmed one liner replies. Right now - I still think FT is the best bet for scum (like adorkable in Capcom). But I'm no where as sure since FT's not as bad a adorkable. I think beast will be today's lynch and I'd rather we do this mislynch now than in D6. Probably never going to vote TD.

After supposedly reevaluating things, Ooba sanctions farside's 3 choices for scum -- beast, me, and TD. Yet now -- although nothing has changed since the last time beast, me, TD have posted -- beast and TD are both strong townreads, and I'm a meh read. Unless I'm missing something, either this post is fake, or Ooba's scumread on beast, me, and TD (based on sanctioning farside's 3 choices) is fake. Or both.

Finally:

In post 5007, ooba wrote:

In post 4989, FourTrouble wrote:Ooba, why are you voting me? What changed your read on me from "not lynching" to "scummiest player among beast and TD"?

Currently, I think there's a high chance that all three of you are town. You at least fall into the bucket of 'scum player who could be playing well'.
- TD's roleblock and the fact that he hasn't even voted one of the two counter wagons makes him town
- I had a mild 'town because he doesn't care' on beast throughout and Oz's switch on you sounded genuine

beast being mild town throughout "because he doesn't care" is more bullshit; it doesn't square with anything Ooba has said. Saying he wants to get beast's "mislynch" over with isn't saying beast is "mild town"; that's calling him strong town. Saying that his vote is effectively on beast isn't saying beast is "mild town"; that's calling beast scum. And listing beast as one of his 3 top scumreads (which is effectively what farside asked Ooba to do) isn't saying that beast is "mild town"; that's calling him scum, too.

Lynch Ooba Tomorrow. Please. That's all I ask. I'm as certain about his lynch as I can be about anything in mafia. beast's flip is not relevant to the above analysis.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5065 (isolation #225) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:20 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Ceph, why TD over beast?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5135 (isolation #226) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:19 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5111, Heartless wrote:i'd be really surprised if ooba was scum and the progression isn't anything that's outside the realm of sanity for a however many day gap (i think it was 3 or 2 or something)

The progression is only half the story, but even there, you're wrong: there's no gap in days between , and then voting me in .
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5136 (isolation #227) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:30 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5124, Heartless wrote:
FARSIDE WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

WHAT THE FUCK
IS
THIS
SHIT

YOU GLADIATE 3 PEOPLE WITHOUT TELLING US BEFOREHAND AND NOW YOU'RE VOTING SOMEONE W/ A CLAIMED ROLEBLOCK WHO CLAIMED IT IN THE TOWNIEST WAY POSSIBLE?

ARE YOU SHITTING ME?

What's the point of this post?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5144 (isolation #228) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:06 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5141, Heartless wrote:
In post 5135, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 5111, Heartless wrote:i'd be really surprised if ooba was scum and the progression isn't anything that's outside the realm of sanity for a however many day gap (i think it was 3 or 2 or something)

The progression is only half the story, but even there, you're wrong: there's no gap in days between , and then voting me in .

there's stuff in the neighborhood that fills that

Stuff that changed his read on beast to strong town?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5145 (isolation #229) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:09 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5142, Heartless wrote:
In post 5136, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 5124, Heartless wrote:
FARSIDE WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

WHAT THE FUCK
IS
THIS
SHIT

YOU GLADIATE 3 PEOPLE WITHOUT TELLING US BEFOREHAND AND NOW YOU'RE VOTING SOMEONE W/ A CLAIMED ROLEBLOCK WHO CLAIMED IT IN THE TOWNIEST WAY POSSIBLE?

ARE YOU SHITTING ME?

What's the point of this post?

^what's the point of THIS post?

aside from showing you're not following the conversation

My post was a question. I think you know it's purpose (to get an answer which would help me understand something I don't understand). You didn't answer the question, so I'm still left at a loss.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5149 (isolation #230) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:13 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Why'd you yell at people on the TD wagon at Nacho's encouragement? What was the point of that?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5153 (isolation #231) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:18 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Does that game change your read on Solar?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5258 (isolation #232) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:48 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5240, Magua wrote:Don't like that the past five days have been neighborhood spec and nothing else.

This is untrue. Look at my analysis re: Ooba please.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5259 (isolation #233) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:53 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5205, ooba wrote:So you still haven't answered 'Whats my angle as scum?'. Why would I take these positions with respect to him?

This "what's my angle" question is irrelevant to the analysis. But depending on the flips, I think there's different plausible "angles."
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5260 (isolation #234) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:56 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5238, Solar Wind wrote:I don't know who else could be scum.

Ooba.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5265 (isolation #235) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:05 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5261, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 5260, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 5238, Solar Wind wrote:I don't know who else could be scum.

Ooba.

Two of his neighbors think his trajectory makes sense given his posts in the neighborhood during that time. What do you make of that?

Irrelevant to my analysis.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5266 (isolation #236) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:06 am

Post by FourTrouble »

And okay, assume he has these great reasons for changing his reads. Where are they? He hasn't posted them here. No one knows what's going through his mind. Is the neighborhood just "I don't think beast is scum anymore" which is self-evident from what he posted here, or is there more to it?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5268 (isolation #237) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:13 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1203, ooba wrote:Scum have a mental map of their current *reads* as it appears on thread at any time. It feels like you're trying to preempt any 'Why did you forget about mantis\vezo?' statements even before someone asks.

btw -- a nice irony for ya'll -- Ooba's whole "I'm talking about beast in the neighborhood" is an example of the above, which Ooba's called scummy earlier.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5272 (isolation #238) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:04 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Ceph, how does any of that change my analysis?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5274 (isolation #239) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:11 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I appreciate that. The context helps.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5275 (isolation #240) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:13 am

Post by FourTrouble »

beast is the best lynch for Today.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5282 (isolation #241) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:52 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Andrius, today the options for lynching are limited to beast, TD, and me -- so focusing there for Today should help you get into the game.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5283 (isolation #242) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:54 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Also, and summarizes my recent thoughts on the game.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5495 (isolation #243) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:46 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Ozgin loverized you?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5642 (isolation #244) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I'd still lynch Oz.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5643 (isolation #245) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I don't think Ceph dies, from what I can tell about F-16's role.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5645 (isolation #246) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Oh, okay. I misread it.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5646 (isolation #247) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I still think chances Oz flips scum are much higher than chances TD flips scum.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5702 (isolation #248) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:48 am

Post by FourTrouble »

So, because Ceph dies with Ozgin, Ozgin's not lynchable?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5703 (isolation #249) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:50 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Ceph, is getting your role off worth delaying a lynch on scum and as a result Today?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5704 (isolation #250) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:53 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5692, Metal Sonic wrote:But currently he is the best (only) option we have of the 3

Metal, I'm not the best decision. That's bullshit. And I'm not the "only" option. The best decision here is lynching whoever is the most scummy -- and that's by far Ozgin, followed by TD. You're equating role confirmation with alignment confirmation if you think Ozgin or TD are confirmed town. Ozgin's very probably scum.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5706 (isolation #251) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:57 am

Post by FourTrouble »

The whole "we're not lynching Ozgin because Ceph dies too" argument is totally and utterly stupid.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5707 (isolation #252) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:08 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5660, Magua wrote:Ozgin's reaction does read town. Cephrir's action doesn't read as town, but not bloody much that can be done about that at this point in time so shelving and will worry about it Tomorrow. (If Cephrir does, at some point, flip Town, Ozgin would be as near to Town as can be -- I fully believe that scum-Ozgin sitting at L-1 who found out he'd been loverized with town-Cephrir would be all about pulling that trigger).

I have no fucking clue what you're talking about here.

This analysis blows. Scum want to avoid being lynched, so now being able to argue that he shouldn't be lynched because it kills Ceph too, is what scum would do in this situation, regardless of Ceph's alignment.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5708 (isolation #253) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:09 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Ceph, what do you think of Magua?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5710 (isolation #254) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:16 am

Post by FourTrouble »

What about Ozgin?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5713 (isolation #255) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:27 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I'm gonna be really ticked off if you and Ozgin are scum together.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5714 (isolation #256) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:28 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Okay, no lynch or TD?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5717 (isolation #257) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:31 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Hence why I said I'd be really ticked off.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5723 (isolation #258) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:57 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I better not get lynched Today.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5728 (isolation #259) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5722, Espeonage wrote:FT is coming off really self preservationist.

Putting aside the fact that this wouldn't be a scum-tell given the circumstances, how am I coming off "self preservationist"? Be very specific, because as far as I remember, I don't think I've said or done anything self preservationist.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5730 (isolation #260) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I'm not even being self preservationist... what the fuck are you guys even talking about?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5731 (isolation #261) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

And in the Werewolf game, yes I was willing to vote any viable wagon other than myself -- so admittedly I was somewhat self preservationist -- but that's what any fucking townie would do in that situation. I still don't understand how that's so difficult to understand. I was still doing my best to figure shit out.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5732 (isolation #262) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

But Andrius, are you saying I'm being self preservationist here too?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5734 (isolation #263) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I've been playing under the assumption I'd be night-killed very soon, given the number of folks calling me town -- F-16, Ceph, Nacho, mastin, etc. -- and also because I think I'm 100% right about at least Ooba. So I have no clue how that has translated into self preservationist; admittedly I can't see what my actions look like from the outside, but I find Esp's reading very unlikely.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5740 (isolation #264) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

So then why's he voting me? What looked self preservationist?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5743 (isolation #265) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Jeezus, Espeonage replaced bitmap. And I had bitmap as town. Fuck.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5744 (isolation #266) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

btw F-16 flipped town. So to all those folks calling him scum -- I'd like to know if and how that changes your reads.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5745 (isolation #267) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Esp, what're your reads on Ozgin and Cephrir? They've both been self preservationist -- so is there some reason you're voting me instead of them?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5748 (isolation #268) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Metal, you're a fucking idiot.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5749 (isolation #269) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Actually, I take that back. I apologize.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5751 (isolation #270) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5750, Espeonage wrote:
In post 5745, FourTrouble wrote:Esp, what're your reads on Ozgin and Cephrir? They've both been self preservationist -- so is there some reason you're voting me instead of them?

Don't have them. I didn't particularly like what I've seen from Cephrir but I already gave an explaination of why they shouldn't be lynched together from my viewpoint.

2714, 2723 are both pretty bad, re: self preservation. Nor is your insistence of pushing the dying wagon on Ozgin after explaination has happened. Also the subtle discounting of your wagon and saying it's between TD and No lynch gives me bad feels.

Explain how either of those posts are scummy.

Re: pushign Ozgin -- the explanation for not pushing him is bullshit and I'm calling folks out on that. Ceph's role should not no affect on the analysis. If either one of Ozgin/Ceph are scum, and if both TD and me are town, then the lynch should be on Ozgin/Ceph. Your "reasonable doubt" explanation also makes no sense.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5752 (isolation #271) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

btw, self preservation standing alone isn't scummy.

I'm not going to vote myself. From MY perspective, the only viable options for Today are lynching Ozgin, TD, or no lynching. I will NOT vote myself.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5753 (isolation #272) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Ceph, if you could lynch anyone in this game right now, who would it be?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5770 (isolation #273) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I thought Magua was vengeful... where'd this vig claim come from?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5885 (isolation #274) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:07 am

Post by FourTrouble »

How many vigs do you guys think town could have?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5888 (isolation #275) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:30 am

Post by FourTrouble »

That loverize is fucking shit up - Ozgin needed to die Today.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5918 (isolation #276) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Vote no lynch

Ozgin's the best lynch for Today, but it seems I'm the only one who supports that. Zelink's probably town. That leaves no lynch as the best viable option for Today. It's better than lynching Zelink.

If I'm to be lynched, and that seems to be the direction this Town wants to take, I have a role that should be used before that happens. I have a passive and an ult. I choose someone at the start of the game. I chose Ankamius because I didn't know him and I didn't want to choose players I knew. If he's lynched, I get to vig someone that night. I then choose someone else, and the passive repeats itself. I also have a 1x day vig (it's my ult and it also makes me 1x bulletproof if I kill scum with it).
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5919 (isolation #277) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5913, Imperium wrote:I'm not lynching cephrir.

Why are you so sure Ceph's town?

Also, where's Ozgin in the equation? Would you lynch Ozgin (and allow Ceph to die) if you knew he was scum?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5921 (isolation #278) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 5920, Cephrir wrote:There are so many vigs in this game what the hell.

This is why I was concerned about Magua's claim.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5925 (isolation #279) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I'm not shooting Ankamius.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5926 (isolation #280) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I didn't say anything because I thought your claim + mine was plausible, since neither of us are everyday vigs.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5929 (isolation #281) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I'll probably shoot Ooba, but we can talk about that. I need to hit scum to get the bulletproof.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5931 (isolation #282) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I'm shooting who I think is most likely scum.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5932 (isolation #283) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

But I'll take the rest of ya'll thoughts into consideration.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5949 (isolation #284) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:50 am

Post by FourTrouble »

mastin, why should I shoot Andy?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6025 (isolation #285) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I highly doubt that Ooba/Andrius/Ceph/Heartless are all town.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6026 (isolation #286) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

And Ozgin. I'm scumreading half that neighborhood.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6028 (isolation #287) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I don't understand how that gets us anywhere if 1-2 of those folks are scum.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6030 (isolation #288) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Is there anyone -- anyone! -- that thinks Ooba is scum? Or am I the only one in the entire game?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6031 (isolation #289) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Ceph, who do you think is the most scummy in your neighborhood?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6036 (isolation #290) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 6033, ZeL1nK wrote:@FourTrouble,

Could you summarise for me exactly what PV wrote in your neighborhood? Especially if he talked about or hinted at an aspect of his role in some way.

I summarized his posts somewhere earlier. But again:

He starts off saying he plans to talk a lot in the neighborhood with us.

In his next post, he asks a question about the mason claim -- specifically, he says House (the dude Magua replaced) is scummy unless he claimed mason. He also says beast is scummy unless he claimed mason. It shows he wasn't reading the game very carefully, cause I don't think they said anything about being masons. He also makes a comment about Sonic -- says if he keeps doing rolecop shit, he'll push a lynch on him. Also he says he doesn't like Brantz. And he tells us to watch the mastin/AP interaction closely.

His next post he says Xombie is null-town. He also tells Ank that he's town.

Then there's an interaction between PV and Ank. Ank calls PV out for being vague, and PV kinda defends himself a bit.

There's some other bits that don't say much. He says he likes Heartless on D2. And then he says he likes Magua.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6172 (isolation #291) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:28 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 6154, Magua wrote:Imperium: No longer think that Imperium is scum, in large part due to F16's insistence that they were town and F16 being town.

You should apply that logic to me.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6175 (isolation #292) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:31 am

Post by FourTrouble »

How about everyone give me 1 person to shoot instead of a list of 3. That'll be more helpful.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6203 (isolation #293) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:57 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Ooba, any final words?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6207 (isolation #294) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 6206, Skybird wrote:FourTrouble, are you scum reading Ooba? Or just going with what people have told you?

Have you read the game?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6208 (isolation #295) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 6205, Andrius wrote:
In post 6203, FourTrouble wrote:Ooba, any final words?

please no
please

This doesn't mean anything to me. Unless someone actually addresses my concerns, gives me a reason to shoot someone else stronger than my points on Ooba, or gives me some reason Ooba is confirmed town, this is a bullshit defense.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6256 (isolation #296) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I'm trying to actually get my shot off on fucking scum. That's why I haven't taken a shot yet.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6258 (isolation #297) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I don't get what the fucking rush is.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6260 (isolation #298) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

We're not lynching Today.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6261 (isolation #299) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Or we're lynching Ozgin.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6269 (isolation #300) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I could shoot Ace.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6272 (isolation #301) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Can you tell me more about Ooba? I just skimmed one of his scum games and he looks very competent.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6274 (isolation #302) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

The most recent one in his wiki.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6302 (isolation #303) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:29 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Ooba is dead. I just told dram to shoot him.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6303 (isolation #304) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:30 am

Post by FourTrouble »

If he's town, sorry. Couldn't shake the feeling he's scum and only other shot I'd take right now is Ozgin, which is dumb because we can lynch him.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6305 (isolation #305) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:36 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Well, I'm sorry if you're town man.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6311 (isolation #306) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:40 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 6307, Cephrir wrote:I don't get why you spent that long trying to build consensus if you were just going to ignore it.

I spent that time reading over things and trying to figure things out, and taking into account what others said. I always intended to shoot who I thought was most likely scum though, so I dunno what the problem is.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6313 (isolation #307) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:43 am

Post by FourTrouble »

If Ooba's actually town then yeah I'll feel bad.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6314 (isolation #308) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:46 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Jeezus this wait is killing me.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6318 (isolation #309) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:57 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Well, I'm sorry. I actually thought you were scum. If I'm wrong then lynch me - I'm honestly sick of this game and don't really care.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6322 (isolation #310) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:03 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Whatever. I'm waiting for the flip.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6344 (isolation #311) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:14 am

Post by FourTrouble »

It's not a gambit. I submitted my action. Just waiting for the flip.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6345 (isolation #312) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:15 am

Post by FourTrouble »

How do you delete PMs?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6349 (isolation #313) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:19 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I'd be down to switch the shot to Ozgin/Ceph. Ace has some negative associations with Ooba that make me think he's town if Ooba's scum. The rest of Ace is just very blah - could be town or scum given his meta.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6350 (isolation #314) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:19 am

Post by FourTrouble »

That's why I don't want to shoot Ozgin - I figure we can lynch him Tomorrow without any loss, or Today if Ceph's okay with that.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6355 (isolation #315) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:24 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I'm having a hard time seeing Ooba as town based on things he's said and done this game. There's also part of me that feels like everytime I have a really strong scumread like this and everyone else disagrees, I'm usually right (e.g. Non-normal mafia and mafia on the air). So as much as I trust that you guys are town and have good reads, I have to trust myself at the end of the day. Which is hard to do, and I'd hate to lynch town Ooba, but I feel like I'm seeing something you guys aren't - and possibly because I'm under pressure of being lynched. So I'm gonna stick with that. He hasn't even claimed either so I don't have anything to go on but behavior.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6357 (isolation #316) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:26 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Okay, I deleted the Ooba shot. I'll reconsider on Ace.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6360 (isolation #317) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:28 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Can someone make a case on Ace?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6364 (isolation #318) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:40 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 6362, Cephrir wrote:If you can find me the scum motivation for thinking of the outbox thing in a world where ooba is town and deciding to go ahead and tell FT about it, go ahead.

This is 100% true. So Zelink is cleared if Ooba is town.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6377 (isolation #319) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:08 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I sent in a shot. Now we wait.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6379 (isolation #320) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:12 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Nah. This time it's final. Taking a risk. We'll see what happens.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6383 (isolation #321) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:19 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Okay. Cut me.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6411 (isolation #322) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:57 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Okay. That confirms everything I've thought. Ooba distanced himself from beast, then reverted to hard defending him when he came on the chopping block. Ooba's scum. Ozgin is scum.

I already submitted my shot and I don't feel like deleting this unless you guys promise to lynch Ozgin.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6414 (isolation #323) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:59 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Okay. What's your role Ceph?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6419 (isolation #324) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:15 am

Post by FourTrouble »

The beauty is that I shot Ceph, so I'm bulletproof!!!
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6424 (isolation #325) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:17 am

Post by FourTrouble »

No, you shouldn't lynch me... Wtf.. Ceph would not have just let me shoot him if I were his partner - plus look at my push on him D1.

Now time to reevaluate who resisted that Ceph wagon on D1.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6426 (isolation #326) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:19 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Btw I was gonna retract the shot but dram already picked it up. It wasn't inefficient though because nobody wanted to lynch ozgin and I couldn't get that to happen. So...
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6430 (isolation #327) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:22 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 6427, Magua wrote:At the point wher ehe claimed Chaos a lynch was a total possibility.

Yes, when I saw that I went to delete the shot but it was too late.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6431 (isolation #328) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:24 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Ozgin flipping town does give more town credit to Ooba.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6433 (isolation #329) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:26 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Thank F-16. Rereading him is why I did it - I agreed that Ceph's reaction to the loverize was scummy.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6437 (isolation #330) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:31 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Because Ooba wasn't consistent with his beast read re: the gladiate. Ozgin being town suggests he was genuinely reevaluting, because there's not much scum motive for changing reads like that.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6439 (isolation #331) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:35 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Btw Ceph being scum means vezok's doc isn't why night-kill failed. So someone else out there is confirmed town on that basis, and it lends more credence to TD' roleblock.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6452 (isolation #332) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:01 am

Post by FourTrouble »

We definitely need to get mastin sorted out, along with ZZZX.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6453 (isolation #333) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:02 am

Post by FourTrouble »

The Ceph push on D1 never went anywhere, but all those town reads he got were terrible.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6454 (isolation #334) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:12 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Mastin's townread feels the most off. I'm kinda paranoid that farside might be scum based on that terrible gladiate and irrational townread on Ceph, but I dunno - lots of town stuff there too.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6479 (isolation #335) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:34 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Mastin better prove tomorrow.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6509 (isolation #336) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

D1 reads not terrible except read on me.

Though it's curious that you'd scumread Ceph on D1 while F-16 and I pushed for Ceph's lynch but you never joined us.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6510 (isolation #337) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Regarding lynching Ankamius to use my role, that would require that we pick lynch targets the day before, when I have to choose the next person. So I dunno - there's pros and cons to that. I'll talk to Ank about it Tonight in the neighborhood, because I think it also depends on how likely town/scum he is, and what his role is.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6511 (isolation #338) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 6500, ooba wrote:Heartless:
Town
- Unless it’s *really good* scum theater, I don’t think heartless can be scum with Cephrir. TTH townread Ceph and Anti scumread Ceph. There’s also a lot of effort\posting\talking between the two of them. I just can't see scum going to these levels to fool Andy\me.
- He also appeals to heartless to govern the Oz lynch [during the F-16 loverize-hammer times] but this is null

I'd agree with you that appealing to Heartless to govern the lynch sounds town, if it were anyone else, but we're talking about Ceph here.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6779 (isolation #339) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:18 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Very busy; will catch up over the weekend.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6922 (isolation #340) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:30 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I don't understand -- where the fuck is mastin's confirmation?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6930 (isolation #341) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:11 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I have a few questions for Ank in the neighborhood. He partially claimed and I'm trying to understand his role.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6931 (isolation #342) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:12 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Metal, how'd Ank become scummy?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6950 (isolation #343) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 6937, Imperium wrote:FT, who are you going to pick after Ank is lynched?

I'm thinking mastin.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6951 (isolation #344) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Who do you guys think I should shoot?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7010 (isolation #345) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:24 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 6997, Metal Sonic wrote:does FT's ability activate if i shoot anka now?

No. I have to choose someone else.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7011 (isolation #346) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:28 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Vote: Ankamius
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7012 (isolation #347) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:31 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Metal, don't shoot Ank.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7017 (isolation #348) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:30 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Yeah. His claim seems scum-sided to me, and it's part of why I don't think Metal should shoot him.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7095 (isolation #349) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

ZeLink, chill out. I'm gonna shoot scum. Have faith.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7271 (isolation #350) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I shot Andrius btw -- not sure if mafia night-kill failed or if they killed him too...
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7273 (isolation #351) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

As for "picking," I haven't done that yet and dramonic hasn't said anything yet... so who knows. I'm gonna pick TSO, unless there's any objections to that?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7276 (isolation #352) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:14 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

They might have tried to kill me and break the bulletproof?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8243 (isolation #353) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Hey all, I had a bunch of prods. Sorry about that. Should have been V/LA the past week.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8245 (isolation #354) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I'm gonna sheep Magua/Imperium. Who are we lynching?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8247 (isolation #355) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

So we're lynching TSO?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8248 (isolation #356) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Zelink, is that correct? I need to know who to pick for role.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8251 (isolation #357) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I haven't checked this game in like a week, so I'm not sure. I feel like this is the kinda game where I have a number of fairly strong townreads and I'm open to lynching anyone outside that list.

I've kinda lost interest figuring the game for the moment, because I feel like town's gonna win or lose based on the accuracy of my townreads, and at this point those are locked unless the game continues past the point of other options being dead. So there's not much to analyze - TSO, Ace, TWIE, etc. have been nothing factors - I'd lynch them. Sky's got some weird voting stuff I think (someone pointed this out earlier, can't remember who). Mastin's done nothing and didn't meet her promise; her stuff at the end of D1 was incredibly scummy, and her open to D2 also. So... I'd lynch mastin if it werent for this 100% confirmation bullshit. I think ZZZX is scummy as fuck too,from what I remember, but mastin says he's town, so that's someone I'd lynch too if mastin fails to confirm.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8252 (isolation #358) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I'll try to skim the shit I've missed this week but I can't make any promises. I also want to look back over Ceph's interactions for associations, etc. I'm sure you guys have already but I havent had a chance to reread that in-depth, and that's my strong suit scumhunting-wise.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8272 (isolation #359) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:51 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Yea, that's how I thought it worked, based on the description. dram still hasn't asked me to choose someone new, so I'll check to make sure. Pretty sure dram didn't intend it to work this way.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8273 (isolation #360) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:48 am

Post by FourTrouble »

What happened to the pressure on Sky?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8292 (isolation #361) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:15 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Don't lynch until I hear from dram please.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8294 (isolation #362) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:30 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Skybird looks like scum based on skimming over Ceph's ISO.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8296 (isolation #363) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:34 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1470, Cephrir wrote:While everything is still fresh for me (p. 45):

I currently am townreading: FT, Imperium, Solar <--- I'm not planning on revisiting these for a fairly long time. I fully expect the game to arrange itself so that I never need to. Chances of them and me all not being shot are pretty slim.

Further townreads: Bitmap, Xombie, Metal Sonic, Rach, beastcharizard (don't ask b/c I'm not sure)

Somewhere in the middle (these ones aren't in order) are AP, Mastin, Brantz, Blonde, ZZZX, PV, farside, Mask, Ank, TSO, vezok, Vyse.

Somewhat icky people include House, ooba, ace, TD.

Where's that? I missed it or forgot about it.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8297 (isolation #364) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:35 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Uh, ignore the Ceph quote. That's asking about SKybird's claim/indignation.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8305 (isolation #365) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:56 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Hmm, yea Sky could be town. I dunno. The end of D2 interests me. Ceph was quite worried I'd shoot him or Ozgin, so he was in absolute survival-mode. Also, remember Ceph was one of my biggest scumreads, and Ceph knows that I place a lot of value on F-16's reads too, so he definitely would have felt the pressure. I think Ceph would have been advocating that I shoot someone who actually was mafia -- or at the very least he'd have included at least one scum in his list of people to shoot. I know there's a bunch of WIFOM there, of course, but as a matter of pro-scum outcomes, I think that's what mafia would do in that situation (keep Ceph alive over someone with a weaker role and weaker player overall). He lists Ace, TSO, and Skybird as the folks to shoot, but he advocates shooting Skybird as who he'd shoot. I feel like he wanted to give me a LEGITIMATE alternative, not someone who looked scummy but was actually town. The main point is that Ceph's gonna be able to build a case on actual mafia better than he can on town, because it won't be fabricated, it would be real. But I dunno. Thoughts?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8306 (isolation #366) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:57 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 8303, T S O wrote:I'll say it again - I am warning FT not to target me.

You need to explain and be less vague.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8307 (isolation #367) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:58 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 8298, Magua wrote:TWIE starts it in

Skybird starts responding in .

Skybird's anger at TWIE outting elements of her role reads as sincere.

btw you're right about this -- it does seem townish.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8310 (isolation #368) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:04 am

Post by FourTrouble »

literally what Imperium just said is what I was gonna say lol...

btw, has anyone noticed there seems to be lots of duplicate roles with variations in this game? Ank was a redirector role , sky's claiming a redirector role; vezok claimed doc; mask was a doc; multiple vig variations; etc.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8311 (isolation #369) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:06 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Mafia seem to have the same roles too (i.e. vote modifying role, vig role, etc.)
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8343 (isolation #370) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

TSO, you shoulda claimed much earlier. I can't take back my pick now.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8390 (isolation #371) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:27 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Did you guys hammer TSO? I need to be on the lynch for my role.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8393 (isolation #372) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:29 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Vote: TSO
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8432 (isolation #373) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:10 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Magua, why ooba?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8445 (isolation #374) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 8439, Magua wrote:Town say stupid shit all the time -- way more often than scum -- and so especially ooba's jumping onto TSO's "lynch me"/"vig me" contradiction but commenting on literally nothing else in the game really rings false.

That's kinda in line with how Ooba scumhunts though. I don't think there's anything scummy about this. I have to reread Ooba with respect to Ceph to get a read there, but what I remember is thinking Ooba was scum earlier but his reaction when I shot him was super town, and that really made me reevaluate. I'm not a fan of the current wagon on him.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8446 (isolation #375) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Btw note that Ooba's vote didn't go through on TSO, so...
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8448 (isolation #376) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I just reread about 20 pages of D2 -- and Ooba's town. I found a massive town-tell re: Ceph's positions/actions.

I'm gonna continue rereading things. I'm seeing a lot of good stuff. I'll have a revised reads list very soon.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8868 (isolation #377) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I've been prodded a bunch. I'm sorry guys. I've kinda zoned out of the game. I'm waiting to be night-killed at this point so I can just forget about the game. I haven't caught up and I'm not gonna really be able to. I'm down to follow my current reads, but at this point they're very outdated. I'm also strong town on Imperium and Magua, so I'm also willing to sheep ya'll, if you prefer I stay in the game instead of replacing out. If you guys rather I replace out, that'd be way easier for me, but I know it might be worse for the game. I'm down to stay in the game but I can't devote the time or effort it deserves. What do you guys think?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8869 (isolation #378) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Wait, have I been replaced? I haven't paid attention lol.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8870 (isolation #379) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Fuck, I feel terrible letting Magua and ya'll down. I can see the effort you're putting in. I'm seriously sorry I zoned out.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”