pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4453 (isolation #200) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4450, pirate mollie wrote:sakura can you plz post the posts nacho made?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4460 (isolation #201) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4456, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1390, Mononoke wrote:
In post 1365, pirate mollie wrote:hey alchemist!

what part of nc do you live in?

also why do you think i am scum?

notty you are still not doing our thing. you are still avoiding me and getting all hostile

This is incredibly creepy.

In post 1391, Mononoke wrote:
In post 1380, Om of the Nom wrote:im quite happy with a kagami lynch today btw

That was an odd thought progression: do you think Kagami and Alchemist are scum together?

Those are the only 2 posts he made.

interesting.

I find it a reasonable scumtell of nacho's to extraneously juxtaposition players whom he plans on backpedaling later on in the game.

VOTE: sakura
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4468 (isolation #202) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4465, purple hero wrote:
In post 4463, Curiosity wrote:eh shes just being mollie

~Wis

lol what?

she still does everything for a reason she doesn't just get a wild hair up her ass and do random things

it might LOOK that way sometimes, but that's only to the untrained eye

i'd ask her to let me in on it, but she probably doesn't trust me enough to tell me

i guess i'll ask anyway: mollie what's going on?

I don't think town!nacho would enter the game with saying I was creepy for asking where alchemist lived. not w/o a reachout.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4472 (isolation #203) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4470, purple hero wrote:
something
just happened

i don't know what it was

was it what i said about om?

well, do you disagree with it? it feels like there's a lot of naysaying going on in this game. one player contributing the most to the gridlock is om.

what are you bothered by the vanity vote? i don't know if an om wagon is going to happen today, but i'm making a statement and trying to get people's attention.

what's the root of the problem here?

whom is this specifically meant for?

wis is the biggest gridlock of the game. and I am telling you that I do not think that town!nacho would not post that w/o a reachout.

what do you think of pie's giant sign to vote me? cos it is shitty.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4475 (isolation #204) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4471, pieguyn wrote:btw mollie, you need to understand Nacho hasn't even been here this entire game

making 2 posts, none of which have anything in them != being engaged with the game in any way. you can make a few random posts without having any focus in the game at all.

also do not make me spam that entire case until it gets addressed, because I ~will~ fucking do it

do it.

I dare you.

I find it funny that when you ignored me you...ignored me. but now I am somehow relevant.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4477 (isolation #205) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4474, Sakura Hana wrote:For starters Nacho had only read the page and maybe the page before when he made those 2 posts, he didnt read anything else and when I asked for his thoughts he didn't reply.
If you really wanna try to lynch me for what nacho said back then that's your very own problem, but as I said back then you've been mostly ignoring everything i've done this game so it's not like it matters to me.

I haven't ignored anything you have done in this game unless you want to say...that I am ignoring you. which i haven't done.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4481 (isolation #206) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4478, Sakura Hana wrote:Yes you have, you even blatantly admited that you only cared about the Nacho side of my slot.

because I do. but I DO pay attention to you as well and so far you are coasting.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4485 (isolation #207) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4482, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4481, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4478, Sakura Hana wrote:Yes you have, you even blatantly admited that you only cared about the Nacho side of my slot.

because I do. but I DO pay attention to you as well and so far you are coasting.

I've been V/LA?
Maybe i should really just stop playing here and just go mod beatmaps on osu! really...

I suppose the first 2 sentiments shld presuppose the latter and that is why you are not doing much.

In post 4483, pieguyn wrote:
In post 4481, pirate mollie wrote:because I do. but I DO pay attention to you as well and so far you are coasting.

OK see, the thing with this is

Sakura's offsite situation is very busy. I can't deny her activity has been low, but in this particular case she is not exactly in a situation where she can think a lot and devote a lot of effort towards mafia. so this isn't scummy for her

and despite that, she has still showed up to give her opinions when she has them. when everyone was talking about Gaiden she was there to alert everyone that was wrong, and the same thing happened with Anti. this is, on a general level, what town do when they have no time for the game, and it applies in this case as well.

I am totally flummoxed as to why any1 would want town!gaiden around. *sarcasm*

or beeboy.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4488 (isolation #208) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4486, pieguyn wrote:
In post 4485, pirate mollie wrote:I am totally flummoxed as to why any1 would want town!gaiden around. *sarcasm*

or beeboy.

and, as I said, <- can confirm that she generally has a good track record at reading Gaiden and will defend him when she has a town read on him.

I don't think the sheer fact that she is defending him is a town tell - she will (and has) faked the process of her forming a Gaiden read - but the point here is that this is not scummy for her. what I find to be a town tell is the way she actually went about it; it looks like town who is disengaged from the game and is not putting a lot of effort in, so they have to focus their attention on the things they feel most strongly about.

regardless, even if you disagree, it's not a scum tell

pie tbh I can't tell if you and curiosity are town or not. wis doesn't strike me as a player to crouch on a mason claim but as always I wonder about him. but I am trying to argue that shit down on him in my head.

I think if you are letting sakura coast you are making a huge mistake.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4495 (isolation #209) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

jesus christ
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4505 (isolation #210) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

why am I the only 1 voting sakura
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4586 (isolation #211) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I like to give mastina a bit of space in games cos people always seem to want to lynch for really dumb reasons but mastina has made 2 posts that pinged HARD for me. <--- y'all shld read this like 20 times

on another note I would like to say that I am sick TO death of the soft claiming running around. soft claims are shit. it is d3 for ffs if you have info just fucking out it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4630 (isolation #212) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4628, Curiosity wrote:This game also had both neighbors and masons

~Wis

you are giving an example that is diametrically opposed to your supposed guilty investigation.

and i wonder why I have zero desire to sheep the alleged investigation.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4641 (isolation #213) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4636, pieguyn wrote:not to mention Dan's reaction to it was fucking ass. he naturally jumped to the conclusion that the result was "bullshit" without considering any other possibilities at all. if a claimed mason gets a result on you, and said mason is not haj-tier at this game, the logical conclusion is not to assume they're faking a result, it's to assume there might be some weird bullshit going on. the approach he took, on the other hand, looks like scum who just want to make the person with the guilty look worse than them.

I thought you both had a guilty or something?

no. NO.

full out or I am not getting on board.

UNVOTE: a million times over if I was voting for danny I want to sort this cos cos I am getting sick of this shit
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4646 (isolation #214) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4643, Curiosity wrote:mollie, we've already said enough. I wanted this lynch to happen without having to out anything. The only reason I did was because mastin is fucking capable of breaking this wagon down and I am not about to allow that to happen. You're not getting anything more. AD is scum. That's all you need to know.

~Wis

half outs are shit. it is d3 and you should be clear about your posting when you are saying you have a 99% read on another player.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4651 (isolation #215) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:12 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4647, Curiosity wrote:d3 or d20, if I can keep information from scum I'll do it

~Wis

this makes zero sense cos you are already outed as a mason and they did not nk you.

if you have inside info just fucking share it so we can lynch danny and be done with it already.

if not then you are posturing.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4653 (isolation #216) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

the shit that is pissing me off is that larges are hard enough without a fake soft-claimed guilty from haj, dreamz outing masons...and somehow not getting lynched and purple hero somehow somehow changing their mind.

meanwhile beeboy looks like the scummiest thing to ever slime out of a sewage tank but somehow your slot reads this as TOWN.

I am fucking vt and your play makes it hard to interpret and pretty impossible to absorb a nk when you are coughing up multiple role actions. I have NO idea what the fuck is going and hate it cos what I have to rely on is in game thread play and sorry but you guys are not building confidence in the least bit and this has been the case from the get-go.

if you are town than just. fucking. claim. I am not going to muck through stupid half-outs.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4656 (isolation #217) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

so you guys think haj is now scum when you guys have had him as town for his fake-claiming you defended the living shit out of it but mastina subs in and all of a sudden it is a no?

fucking. NO.

claim.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4669 (isolation #218) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4658, Curiosity wrote:And just wtf is your point mollie? We are conftown and we'll change our reads as much as we want.

~Wis

if time gave an investigative action THEN JUST FUCKING OUT IT. scum have a decision to make to whether or not to off you guys or time or pie since that is whom I think you received it from and it isn't like they could not this pick up in the first place.

eta: stahp ninjaing me
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4676 (isolation #219) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4672, Curiosity wrote:What are your coherent reasons? "haj fakeclaimed a guilty"? Too bad, it made perfect sense for haj-town to do that so your "coherent reasons" are shit

~Wis

stop trying to be all peripheral and just claim. all you are doing is fucking up the game for the people most likely to live.

if you are right, we get a scum lynch. yaye! there are 2 slots in your confirmed status.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4677 (isolation #220) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am so done with fake claiming soft-claiming it is not funny.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4765 (isolation #221) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4757, Dreams of an Absolution wrote:It doesn't make sense cause you don't have all the info yet. That makes sense.

then out your info.

also the use of the term "yet"

and it isn't a role madness game cos kagami flipped vt and I am claiming the same thing and I am seeing signs of breakdown from town players probably cos there are a bunch of fakeclaims softclaims running around who are dangling info in front of town's nose which leaves THOSE OF US WHO ARE FUCKING VT in the dark.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4770 (isolation #222) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

THANK YOU!!!

VOTE: dreamz things

why the fuck would you move off of them with the way they were pushing pie? and why have you not outed your role cos I find it weird that your roles are somehow tied to a point where you would be so hesitant to out it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4783 (isolation #223) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

what does a transformer do exactly
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4788 (isolation #224) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4784, purple hero wrote:Role is posted in the post where original owner of the role flipped

it says light transformer it does not explain what the role actually does.

why are you trying to obfuscate things?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4798 (isolation #225) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4796, Om of the Nom wrote:have there been flavour claims from beeboy+dan because I think they will be very essential

I don't think there have been
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4824 (isolation #226) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4820, Curiosity wrote:
In post 4766, purple hero wrote:They rolestop and jailkeep their target. their pseudoguilty doesnt make sense

Okay. So.

A jailkeeper is the one thing that could affect my result. That's why I said 99%. I considered it unlikely that there even is one, but since there is,
there is the possibility that this nullifies my guilty
. It also makes MS scum, because they'd then have lied about who they jailed.

So new info: If AD isn't scum, Dreams is.

~Wis

how would that nullify a guilty exactly? you either get a guilty result or you don't.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4826 (isolation #227) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4824, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4820, Curiosity wrote:
In post 4766, purple hero wrote:They rolestop and jailkeep their target. their pseudoguilty doesnt make sense

Okay. So.

A jailkeeper is the one thing that could affect my result. That's why I said 99%. I considered it unlikely that there even is one, but since there is,
there is the possibility that this nullifies my guilty
. It also makes MS scum, because they'd then have lied about who they jailed.

So new info: If AD isn't scum, Dreams is.

~Wis

how would that nullify a guilty exactly? you either get a guilty result or you don't.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4832 (isolation #228) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4827, pieguyn wrote:you gotta be fucking kidding me. why is anyone leaving the Dan wagon? my case on him still stands; not to mention his recent play looks like scum who is just throwing as much "frustration" as possible in a last ditch effort to get townread. the way he is getting frustrated doesn't match at all with him previously not giving a shit at all about the wagon on him.

DOAA is also 95% town. their action actually does make sense, and scum DOAA really has no reason to bother gatekeeping Wisdom, which would have to be the case for Dan to be town. please don't fall for this shit.

your mason buddy is claiming a guilty investigative on danny but then backpedaling. <----- you either get a guilty or you don't. there is no "oh wait, shit, there is a rolestopper jailkeeper in the game wow my result must be wrong!" when you are claiming that.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4835 (isolation #229) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4830, Curiosity wrote:Ok I'll fucking explain what happened since it has come to this.

I received a 1-shot Desperado shot to use during N2. For whoever doesn't know, a Desperado shoots someone, and if that someone is scum, they die. If they are town, the Desperado shooter dies instead.

I used it on AD. He didn't die. I didn't die.

We thought this either means AD is bulletproof scum, or a scum doc protected him. The only other possibility we could see is if we got roleblocked (but why would a roleblocker RB a mason), or if we or AD got jailkept. But I doubted there's even a jailkeeper.

Now we know there's a jailkeeper. This means AD is not necessarily scum.

~Wis

VOTE: curiosity

no. why would you think that there was a scum doc who protected him? there are NOT that many nks so a scum doc would be superfluous in the game.

when exactly did you doubt there was a jk? when you were speccing in the night round? and you went with scum doc over jk? really?

no.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4836 (isolation #230) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4834, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4830, Curiosity wrote:Ok I'll fucking explain what happened since it has come to this.

I received a 1-shot Desperado shot to use during N2. For whoever doesn't know, a Desperado shoots someone, and if that someone is scum, they die. If they are town, the Desperado shooter dies instead.

I used it on AD. He didn't die. I didn't die.

We thought this either means AD is bulletproof scum, or a scum doc protected him. The only other possibility we could see is if we got roleblocked (but why would a roleblocker RB a mason), or if we or AD got jailkept. But I doubted there's even a jailkeeper.

Now we know there's a jailkeeper. This means AD is not necessarily scum.

~Wis

The most likely explanation is that you were protected. (This is not an invitation for a doctor or doctor-type claim.)

if you could stop being naive for 5 seconds I would be highly in your debt.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4856 (isolation #231) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4839, Sakura Hana wrote:I think i can safely acknowledge that mollie's worth ignoring for the rest of the game, even with me not reading the game much i know more than her.

THEN MEBBE I SHLD REPLACE OUT
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4866 (isolation #232) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am sick to death of playing vt and feeling obligated to stick with it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4875 (isolation #233) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4869, pieguyn wrote:
In post 4865, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4861, pieguyn wrote:since when can weak role death get blocked by a doctor?

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/240614 ~whistles~
There are probably a few other examples from actually MS, but i can't remember them atm, Medical Mafia Open comes to mind tho.

regardless, there absolutely can not be a doctor in this game based on what we already have

and yes, Dan's play is obviously scum

but people don't fucking realize that, and instead take evidence that might contradict how the roles played out as evidence Dan is town

it is shit play like that that frustrates me

I kinda wanted danny lynched on d1 but no1 helped. :(

and I kind of got distracted by kagami's play only to realize too late something amazing about her.

d3 seems to be when a lull happens and I feel like it is a time when town needs to congeal but I can't do that when there is a bunch of bs flying around and right now I wanna cut through the bs with a scythe.

eta: if danny and mastina are scum it not their bs that I am forced to buy. it is in the wake of haj's fakeclaim and them softclaiming a hard guilty.
eta: jingle did not flip bodyguard so I am confused about what you are saying.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4931 (isolation #234) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4928, Curiosity wrote:
In post 4913, Birds of Prey wrote:I would reject a claim if I was worried about a framer.

lol
Ok this is getting hilarious now

~Wis

lay off titus for a bit
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4938 (isolation #235) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4936, Curiosity wrote:
In post 4931, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4928, Curiosity wrote:
In post 4913, Birds of Prey wrote:I would reject a claim if I was worried about a framer.

lol
Ok this is getting hilarious now

~Wis

lay off titus for a bit

Titus actually makes more sense than you. And that's saying something

~Wis

it makes me tremendously sad that you would think in anyway I would interpret this as an insult. and that is saying something.

om is right the game heading towards a fast track of implosion. who is the back up mod cos I looked and I can't find any1.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5060 (isolation #236) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

yep.

VOTE: mastina
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5099 (isolation #237) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5083, SXTLHGaiden wrote:should i cite games with multiple scum neighbors?

pedit: stop posting!

where there were only 2 players in the neighbourhood?

be my guest.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5100 (isolation #238) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5089, Curiosity wrote:
In post 5086, SXTLHGaiden wrote:do you mean pure scum neighborhoods?

yeah. After all, this was a neighborhood of two people, so if both were scum like you claim, it would be a pure scum neighborhood. Do you have such an example?

~Wis

I can never really tell if wis and I being in lockstep is a good thing or not. :(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5113 (isolation #239) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5102, Curiosity wrote:what is this supposed to mean? dont tell me you still dont realize im conftown

~Wis

I am supposing this is to me? it means I think we are too similar but with diametrically opposed differences that tend to negative reinforce each other. do you disagree?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5120 (isolation #240) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5118, Curiosity wrote:i like this head more

Anti, we thought overnight with pie and we decided that what mastin was doing was trying to defend AD and bussing Alchemist at the same time. That way, he would gain "i replaced in and caught scum" ubercred, and it would give cred to AD too.

Find this plausible?

~Wis

that doesn't really fit in line of scum!mastina tho.

I think he is scum for entirely different reasons.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5130 (isolation #241) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5121, Curiosity wrote:Why not? I think it's exactly the sort of thing scum-mastin would do.

~Wis

why do you think this exactly?

@ anti

every time mara posts I want to lynch you
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5218 (isolation #242) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5217, purple hero wrote:
In post 5216, Ms Marangal wrote:from experience, yeah. genenrally, she gains more activity not have activity drops

anti it is posts like this that make me want to lynch you guys.

cos you know this isn't true.

I pretty much stated that unless people were going to be clear about their roles then I am not going to be able to do much. the bee thing scumread is incredibly fucking bad. the 2 lists that you guys have provided don't even make sense.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5219 (isolation #243) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: purple hero
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5220 (isolation #244) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5206, purple hero wrote:Mollie
beastcharizard
Alchemist21
Ankamius

Saki
SXTLHGaiden
Time (MTD + Aronis)
nopointinactingup/Birds of Prey
Om of the Nom

this is a bullshit list

In post 5210, purple hero wrote:Curiousity
Mollie
(purple hero)
alch
Bee
gaiden
Pie

order of which the votes occured

pedit: it isn't in order, but top is maybescum and bottom is the stronger set of scum-reads

as is this 1.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5223 (isolation #245) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

so you have gaiden and pie as your stronger scumreads as opposed to curiosity and I whom you also are trying to say are scum but are lighter scumreads?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5226 (isolation #246) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

then what did you mean by this?

it isn't in order, but top is maybescum and bottom is the stronger set of scum-reads
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5231 (isolation #247) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:12 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5223, pirate mollie wrote:so you have gaiden and pie as your stronger scumreads as opposed to curiosity and I whom you also are trying to say are scum but are lighter scumreads?

there is a question for you here!!!!

you said that scum were in the top list and that most likely scum were in the bottom. so minus beeboy (whom you have now declared as town) and what you are now saying is that you don't think the masons are scum, who in your bottom list is scum? gaiden?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5244 (isolation #248) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5235, Curiosity wrote:
In post 5233, purple hero wrote:There's no way you couldn't have comprehended that

there is, shes mollie

~Wis

this is the last time that I will let you put me down. cos I have not done a motherfucking single thing you to warrant the fucking barrage of put downs that you hoist on me.

@ mod - replace me out.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6161 (isolation #249) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I am uh, not going to be okay whatsoever with any dgb bashing.
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”