InuYasha Mafia (Game Over)

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #4849 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Serene2 »

Whoever replaces out of Bulletproof? Did Sven get banned?
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #4851 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Serene2 »

How many scum in this game are we predicting?
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4853 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Serene2 »

Here are the wagons I'm going to use:

HighShroomish 6 (shos, Nero Cain, ProHawk, The Goat, Oversoul, neil1113)
Abomination 7 (shos,
Mist7676
, Young and Beautiful, notscience, Rhaego, Oversoul, Nero Cain)
shos 7 (BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Lord Mhork, Young and Beautiful)
xofelf 8 (
geists
, Egg, ActionDan, Malakittens, Nero Cain,
AngryIcerink
, Kagami, BBmolla)
Young and Beautiful 10 (Birds of Prey, HighShroomish, The Goat, xofelf, shos, TSO,
geists
, Abomination,
Mist7676
, Lord Mhork)
xofelf 6 (Egg, ActionDan,
AngryIcerink
, Kagami, BBmolla, Young and Beautiful)
shos 11 (BulbaFenix, Majiffy, penguin_alien, Lord Mhork,
Mist7676
, The Goat,
AngryIcerink
, neil1113, Egg, Nero Cain, notscience)
Lemniscate
13 (Squirrel Girl,
Serene2
, ProHawk,
geists
, Malakittens, Kagami, The Goat, shos, ActionDan, HighShroomish, BBmolla, beastcharizard)
Birds of Prey 6 (Young and Beautiful, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, Nero Cain, Abomination,
Mist7676
)
neil1113 5 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork, HighShroomish, Birds of Prey,
Mist7676
)
HighShroomish 5 (Abomination, Malakittens, ProHawk, shos, BulbaFenix)
Mist7676
5 (
geists
, Svenskt Stal, Kagami, neil1113, The Goat)
Mist7676
14 [LYNCH!] (
geists
, Kagami, neil1113, Squirrel Girl, xofelf, Lord Mhork, Birds of Prey, Oversoul, notscience, BulbaFenix, Nero Cain, shos, Malakittens, The Goat)

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4854 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Serene2 »

Who is worried about Sk but the scum? There is only 1 NK two nights in a row.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4855 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Serene2 »

Six scum would be 21% scum, sounds about right.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4858 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4857, Oversoul wrote:Is this all three of you, Serene?

Yes. We're going to work in shifts. This is DGB starting with the scumputer.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4860 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Serene2 »

This is the most informative wagon so far:
Mist7676 5 (geists, Serene2
, Kagami, neil1113, The Goat)

The 3 players in black each have a 32% probability of being scum.

It's a pity we don't have masons, they are a super-boon to the scumputer. We don't have a lot of flipped players for a Day 3.

Another informative wagon is this one:
Abomination 7 (shos,
Mist7676
, Young and Beautiful, notscience,
Lemniscate
, Oversoul, Nero Cain)

This wagon gives shos, Y&B, notscience, OS and NC a higher than random chance of being town.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4862 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Serene2 »

That's why you call yourself
NOT
science.

SCUMPUTER OUTPUT

30 TheGoat
30 Kagami
24 Lord Mhork
19 neil1113
17 Birds of Prey
17 Bbmolla
17 ActionDan
16 Egg
16 HighShroomish
14 Malakittens
11 Nero Cain
10 BulbaFenix
10 beastcharizard
9 Majiffy
9 penguin_alien
7 xofelf
7 Squirrel Girl
5 ProHawk
5 Abomination
1 shos
0 notscience
-3 Y&B
-10 Oversoul

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4865 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Serene2 »

FYI

I don't feel like giving a long explanation again. Check my post history if you want.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4866 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4864, ProHawk wrote:I don't know what -10 means, but I hope it doesn't mean that Oversoul is the towniest person in this game...

That is what it means. CAVEAT: we don't have a whole lot of unflipped players.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4867 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Serene2 »

Will vote one of these 3 today:

30 TheGoat
30 Kagami
24 Lord Mhork

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4869 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Serene2 »

Hello! We here at Serene Health Incorporated Transunited would like to take a moment to remind the players of InuYasha Mafia that all members of Serene are participating in this court-mandated therapy hydra in an effort to curb their seething rage.

We look forward to working with you in the hopes of providing both an enjoyable experience for the players as well as a therapeutic environment for the Serenes. Please keep in mind the following:

1. For this game, the Serenes have decided to rotate in shifts. What this means for you is that they will alternate daily (real life day, not game day) which patient is posting. We feel that this will both cut down on the amount of spamposting as well as ensure that all three Serenes receive the maximum prescribed amount of human interaction. Please understand that as a result, the Serene that you wish to interact with may not be available on that day. Simply wait until it is their turn to post if you need to address a specific Serene.

2. If you happen to see a Serene raging in the thread, please remind them that they should keep their murderous anger where it belongs- at home.

3. kuribo especially struggles of late with keeping his murderous rage in check. We here at Serene Health Incorporated Transunited have prescribed that he write original erotic fiction in the thread rather than violent hatred. This represents both an attempted shift in meta and an opportunity to be seen as a lover, not a fighter. We look forward to reading the words that will ooze forth from his firm but gentle fingertips; their soft touch electrifying you as they trace the smooth curve of your supple hip.

4. Thank you for your cooperation. May the Lord bless and keep you all.

Sincerely yours In Christ,
kuribo, DGB, FakeGod

"Serene 2"

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4872 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4871, ProHawk wrote:
In post 4865, Serene2 wrote:I don't feel like giving a long explanation again. Check my post history if you want.

Do you have a link to the theory or is it a secret?

kuribo here, DGB's clocked out for the day

The scumputer has its own wiki page here if you need an explanation:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Scumputer

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4876 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4862, Serene2 wrote:24 Lord Mhork
19 neil1113

because 24 is higher than 19, duh

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4882 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4880, shos wrote:Alright I was about to say omgwtf such file cannot be made by scum but it was made by the wiki so ._.

I made the version shown in the image linked to in-thread for this game. That's the scumputer I routinely use.

An hour ago, because I'm sick of people asking for explanation since I've been doing this for 6 years, I've created a GoogleDoc that makes it easy to understand and linked to it in the wiki.

QUESTION:

>>> We want to know who has been SK-hunting because apparently that's been a thing in this game <<<

-DGB

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4885 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4878, Kagami wrote:
In post 4849, Serene2 wrote:Whoever replaces out of Bulletproof? Did Sven get banned?

That's pretty interesting. Care to flavor-claim?

In post 4884, Kagami wrote:Do you have flavor to support your bulletproof claim?

hi it's kuribo here

what are you, captain fucking ahab?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4888 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4852, notscience wrote:I think Ive seen speculation for 6/7

Some people are suspecting a sk

IT'S RIGHT THERE like three posts after we replaced in

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4889 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Serene2 »

and since you didn't ask nicely, i ain't telling you shit

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4890 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Serene2 »

ugh, i'm getting irritated, like we're trying to do something here and you just shit all over it

god

okay, remember my therapy

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4892 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Serene2 »

The morning air of the forest caressed Kagami's silky skin as she lay quietly upon the dewy grass. She had just drifted off to sleep when she heard a peculiar sound nearby. Alarmed, she sat upright and reached for her trusty dagger. "Who goes there?" she called out. "Be you man or beast, you will taste my blade."

"My dear," said a silken-voiced fairy, "it is not your blade I wish to taste."

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4893 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Serene2 »

ah geez two paragraphs and two mentions of silk, see, this is why i need a copy editor

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4894 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4886, Kagami wrote:Your predecessor's behavior does not support being bulletproof, and I have additional reason to believe you are not bulletproof.

Why don't you want to flavor claim when you were so happy to claim BP?

Our skin is like a rock, now for heaven's sake stop flapping your gums if you're town.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4908 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4907, The Goat wrote:Tell you what, NS.

How about you barf all over yourself a little bit more about the shards, spill more useful information to scum, and then DOS the person who has pretty much sent you a direct message.

How about that?

How about, instead of getting out a megaphone and asking "WHY THE HELL IS GOAT READING ME AS TOWN? HEY, SCUM, IN CASE I DIDN'T JUST SET OFF A SIGNAL FLARE TO LOOK AT MY POSTS AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHO'S VOUCHING FOR ME AND WHY, I'M GOING TO LIGHT MYSELF ON FIRE, LIE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE THREAD, AND DRAW ATTENTION TO SHIT!"

In the future, reading my posts to you instead of freaking the fuck out might be a viable alternative. I'm just saying,

stop stealing my schtick

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4911 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4909, The Goat wrote:I do not steal. If your schtick is similar to my angst, you've either read my material, or we're related.

DGB's not the one you gotta worry about here, Goat

you're MY scum read

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4914 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4913, The Goat wrote:Do what you feel you must.

k goat

Vote: The Goat

shit am i really running wagon on you again, this is like deja vu

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4916 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Serene2 »

oh you cheeky little scumfuck

don't you know this never ends well?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4918 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Serene2 »

bring it motherfucker

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4920 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Serene2 »

don't you fucking threaten me, neither

and you aint half good enough to get me mislynched, you ain't no greyICE

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4922 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Serene2 »

ya derp speaking, shit-talking, scum-fucking dipshit

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4925 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Serene2 »

chainsaw? how the fuck can i chainsaw?

i'll leave the reading to DGB, fuck that

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4926 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4924, The Goat wrote:
In post 4922, Serene2 wrote:ya derp speaking, shit-talking, scum-fucking dipshit

Wow. How drunk are you? This is a serious question.

im not NOT drunk if y ou catch my drift

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4928 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Serene2 »

god dammit goat i will not be ignored

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4930 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Serene2 »

^ thanks for that

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4933 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Serene2 »

Unvote

nah, you're town

i don't really need to read the last 200 pages when i can just read reactions

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4934 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Serene2 »

my work is done for the night, DGB or fakegod can play for awhile

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4936 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Serene2 »

look, i just got a stronger town read in about a page and a half on a slot that neither of us 3 were leaning town on

that's pretty fucking good if you ask me

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4937 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Serene2 »

DGB checking in.

Is there a reason why Lord Mhork and xofelf are still alive?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4940 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4939, The Goat wrote:
In post 4937, Serene2 wrote:DGB checking in.

Is there a reason why Lord Mhork and xofelf are still alive?

Bigger fish to fry and all that.

(1) I have been iso'ing the players according to their rank in the scumputer and Lord Mhork is the first one I've reached where I can't find any town tells.

(2) BBmolla counterclaimed xofelf with a very clear claim, and xofelf with a very muddled claim. BBmolla wants xofelf dead, xofelf likes to have it both ways. BBmolla has some shard stuff in his claim, xofelf does NOT????? My thought was that
she is scum hiding scummy details regarding shards

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4942 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Serene2 »

When you're town and counterclaimed you want the other player dead.

xofelf sounds like she believes BBmolla's claim ?!?!?!?!?! whasssssup

And she is probably hiding her shard-related mechanic.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4960 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 4945, Young and Beautiful wrote:Is this the same Serene from NY 165?

Oh hell.

- b -

2/3 of it

Fate was a successful graduate of the Serene Enlightenment Masters Education Notation and has thus been replaced by FakeGod as a result of his recent sentencing for crimes against decency.

In post 4947, xofelf wrote:Also, hi DGB. Can you be town this time round? I didn't really like scum you in the last game we played.

dgb might be scum, not sure yet. but me and fakegod are town so that should balance things out

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4990 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Serene2 »

notscience is totes town.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5015 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:53 am

Post by Serene2 »

VOTE: Abomination

Your iso is indeed trash, and I'm speaking of quality not quantity.

Your response to being voted is PURE SCUM
ad hom
. It's as if you copypasta'd from the scum textbook on how to get caught quickly.

Goodbye! Nice playing with you.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5017 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:58 am

Post by Serene2 »

Also Shroomish and Abomination are distancing. One is voting Y&B and the other is voting BoP, LOL. But they're talking like fake arch-enemies.

Bad actors are bad.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5018 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Serene2 »

DGB's shift.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5051 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5045, BBmolla wrote:This is so hopeless

When I fucking die tonight, for the love of god lynch xofelf, than kyou

I want to lynch xofelf.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5058 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5054, Lord Mhork wrote:Yup I'm scum. :roll:

I want to lynch this too.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5062 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Serene2 »

BFenix is scum, interesting.

I do believe they have inside info that shos is the SK.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5071 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5063, BBmolla wrote:
In post 5051, Serene2 wrote:
In post 5045, BBmolla wrote:This is so hopeless

When I fucking die tonight, for the love of god lynch xofelf, than kyou

I want to lynch xofelf.

then why the hell aren't we lynching her

Who do we lynch. shos or xof?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5074 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5072, BBmolla wrote:xofelf

VOTE: xofelf

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5206 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5205, Egg wrote:Xofelf, why not vote him then?

Because xofelf is scum, she's waiting for the wagon to be fuller and more stable before she joins it.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5248 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5247, Egg wrote:Mhork, tell me how her abilities that we already know about are confirmed town abilities? She made herself untargettable N1. She pretty much rolecopped BBMolla N2. And she can force someone to post whatever she wants them to. I'm personally not doubting any of those abilities. I'm just wondering how they confirm her as town.

Exactly. And there's nothing about shards? That's super-sketch.

LYNCH IT

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5251 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5249, Egg wrote:Why would there be something about shards?

There is something about shards from BBmolla and he's town.

xofelf has no mention of it? I suspect she is hiding the details about shards in her role PM because they would be obv scum.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5317 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:12 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5284, Kagami wrote:Where's serene?

Could one of those heads confirm shos's action last night?

how the hell would we be able to do that

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5319 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:17 am

Post by Serene2 »

you know, the fact that MOLLA HIMSELF is voting xof shows that her claim is a pretty direct counter-claim to his own]

the people hemming and hawing about how two JOATs can exist? Well, maybe, but highly freaking unlikely. Go back and look--- it's Molla that's sure her role can't exist in conjunction with xof's. Xof is more along the lines of "oh, two joats, ha ha thats weird lol lol lets talk about something else"

the fact that she's a MISH MASH player just makes it MORE likely that she fucked up by revealing what are pretty obviously scum-JOAT roles. as a non-mafia player, she might not have known any better.

in other words, rope that shit

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5321 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:36 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5320, xofelf wrote:I don't know what else you want me to tell you all.

well honestly i'm incredibly disconnected with mafia lately, so i mean, i can just go through the motions here and get into character for a second

*clears throat*

"I don't expect you to tell me anything, xof. I expect you to die."

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5344 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5343, beastcharizard wrote:I have way more time for this now but no one is helping me. :(

We've been working on a xofelf wagon. Join us and have a seat.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5415 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:43 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5407, BBmolla wrote:
In post 5395, shos wrote:Molla, what did you claim?
and why is that a full counterclaim to xof in a 28p game?

I'm a JOAT with special mechanics
xof is claiming she is a normal JOAT
We can't both be town, it doesn't make sense.

I agree

Jeebus

What's so complicated

xofelf said her role is true a billion times

but she only said she's town half a time

She's the scum JOAT

DUH

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5416 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:47 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5412, shos wrote:HOLY SHIT
I can confirm xof and kill bulba tomorrow night if I get protected today
The ability I got n1 will be able to confirm if his claimed abilitiea are indeed as he says

We all believe the abilities are true

BBmolla is the town JOAT

xofelf is the scum JOAT

BBmolla is pushing for xofelf to die because he's town and she's not.

xofelf is perfectly fine with both her and BBmolla being JOAT

Because

She's

Scum

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5417 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5405, Kagami wrote:y/n about whether you can ctrl-f "diamond" or "barrage?"

N/N

But shos is still town

Maybe he was busdriven or something.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5419 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:35 am

Post by Serene2 »

We're still lynching xofelf.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5438 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5427, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 5292, The Goat wrote:SG: What's your feeling on Abomination?

I'm voting Abomination - I think Abomination is pretty scummy.

We know. He's getting vig'ed.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5439 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5430, shos wrote:I gotta stop jumping.
VOTE: abom
guys this is a better lynch come on :<

No it's not.

Just shoot him tonight.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5449 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

shos, we're not lynching Abomination today. We know he's scum. Xofelf is scummier and more important to lynch.

Pleas get with the program.

Don't make me write dragon porn.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5473 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Serene2 »

Once upon a time, in a land far away, there lived a handsome dragon. His supple black scales were iridescent with a soft pearly sheen, yet strong and masculine; his wings and underbelly glowed in orange red like hot, sinewy muscular embers. His intelligent eyes sparkled like precious emerald cabochons. They called him Konflag Grayshon.

He often fantasized about the females of his species, modestly camouflaged in ashy gray markings. Unlike the males that cavorted in the sun and fought boisterous battles with one another for territory, the females hid quietly in the depths of the forest and the heights of the mountains. When they were in estrus, their core temperature rose in rhythmical patterns and the males could locate them with their nightly infra-red vision and from the alluring trail of soot that emanated from them, and wafted around the island. He would picture them with their abdomens grossly distended by unnaturally large clutches of eggs waiting lazily yet hungrily, to be generously and repeatedly fertilized. Konflag Grayshon's senses were aroused tonight - it's difficult to tell if he was aroused in any other way, for dragons, being reptiles, have no external genitalia.

The gravid female that drew his attention from a distance was reaching heat that could melt granite; she had to be a large, very healthy specimen. Konflag needed to get there first. He could run, but even dragons are in a state of torpor at night. No, it was best to go slow, and go wise. He used shortcuts; he prepared elaborate traps to capture his competitors; he flamed mighty trees into fires so that he alone would pick up the direction of her scent. He did so well that he encountered no other dragon on his love trek. She was hiding at a high altitude, and the closer Konflag was getting to this exceptional specimen of dragonhood, he reckoned that she hid at the very top of the mountain. He thought he caught a glimpse of her, just over the summit. She was spewing literal tons of sulfuric gases, tossing red hot tephra, and gently oozing basalt. He felt his vesicle fill almost painfully at the thought of her beauty, the sexy turn of her nostrils, and her abundant eggs stretching the scales of her loins.

He was nearly there. He stepped forward, he could feel her, she would be his, and his alone. He had outwitted all those dumb males, and he would pass his superior genome with the hottest female that his species had ever produced.

He fell into the volcano.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5474 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5472, Nero Cain wrote:If elf flips town is Molla scum?

Nope, molla is conftown.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5481 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:57 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5475, Nero Cain wrote:Well I'm confused then 'cause it sounds like you don't think that two JOATS can't exist together. Can you spell it out to me newbie style why you think this but don't think a Elf town flip would make you suspect Molla?

I also understand that one is a % JOAT and 1 is a regular JOAT.

Not at all. It is unlikely that we have two town JOATs, but not impossible. However -
their behavior is different.

BBmolla reacted to xofelf's claim like a townie would.

xofelf reacted like a scum JOAT would.

BBmolla is town no matter the outcome.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5482 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:58 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5477, The Chamber of Kittens wrote:Chamber is still reading, but if you want us to hammer we can.

We don't really have much to add because we still need to discuss things.

~Mala

HAMMAH

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5501 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Serene2 »

Come on let's get this done

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5515 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5507, shos wrote:
In post 5504, notscience wrote:Molla should investigate ^

This.

nobody else target me please, so that I can know if Molla is a demon

If Abomination isn't dead by morning, you're tomorrow's lynch. Get busy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”