Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

1-Shot Detective: I don't know what this is. The only thing I found is that it reveals the role of a dead player, which leads me to believe we might have a janitor in the game. Otherwise, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

In post 63, Titus wrote:That being said, if we did lynch in our hoid, I would want to lynch Feu and you're townreading them.

Why Feu? I liked their early posting in the neighborhood.

In post 66, borkjerfkin wrote:You don't use sensor on neighborhoods

I thought the idea was to get two full neighborhoods on the first lynch, which is basically the same thing.

In post 90, borkjerfkin wrote:In my hood Brian was the one I felt was looking busy w/o really contributing to the plan, but I don't have much stock in that considering the infancy of the game.

:/

If you mean not completely buying into a
planned policy lynch
right away, then yeah, I wasn't contributing to your
planned policy lynch
right away. As far as lack of contribution to
your
plan, I find this statement unfair.

Our ability is powerful, but I feel I offered alternatives to your policy lynch before conceding to your efforts. The only reason I even conceded is because your plan is timelier than mine was, and it it's a good way to get some of the objectives out of the way so we don't have to worry about them later.

In post 162, Titus wrote:Ok then eek or bork is probably scum.

How do you arrive to these reads? I'm interested in your Bork read, though. I didn't like his first reads list in our neighborhood. But only because I didn't agree with his observation of Meek scumhunting and his general dislike of me because "I'm not contributing." Other than that, I've generally liked him.

In post 197, Majiffy wrote:
In post 53, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 50, My Milked Eek wrote:@bork: Which is why we're voted obviously.

Unfortunately we're voted either because of negligence or a deliberate attempt to sabotage and it's too early for me to figure out who is doing which

Right in front of you, methinks...

Maybe. Some of his posting leads me to believe he could be sabotaging my hood.

/10
*Checkpoint. This game is fast.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 300, Ultimate Life Form wrote:Psa: ika is shamelessly role fishing in our neighborhood.

I'm unopposed to lynching him for blatantly anti-town behavior if it means he knocks it off or I don't have to deal with it this game.

In post 317, ika wrote:i wanted mass roleclaims in out QT

Why would you want mass roleclaim in your QT? There's no benefit to this if there's scum in your neighborhood.

In post 318, Rogue wrote:
In post 310, Majiffy wrote:
In post 307, Rogue wrote:I'm liking

Majiffy

~Gambit

pedit-

I liked her picking weird reads and I don't get why scum-titus targets you to butt heads with in that neighborhood

Who is this directed to? Majiffy isn't in my neighborhood.

In post 320, Rogue wrote:Yes,
let's policy quicklynch and lose some obvtown strong players
before we can fully discuss the whole playerlist

because that's a brilliant fucking idea

Kind of similar to my initial reaction. But I highly doubt the bolded would have happened. I think there are enough players in this game that are familiar with each other that favoritism would have ensued.

I was more concerned about possibly outing or lynching a PR for no good reason. Bork kind of swayed me with the whole "predict the nightkill" objective. Also, protective roles, I hope we have one.

In post 323, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:Titus might be scum. Venmar is pretty likely to be town.

Why do people think Titus is scum for her tunnel onto Venmar? I clearly stated in pregame that if there were scum in our neighborhood that they might want to sabotage our efforts and our chances of getting to use our ability (might have affected her?). And I don't really find her reasoning for thinking Venmar could be full of shit to be that bad.

I would like to know where her scumreads keep coming from.

In post 329, Rogue wrote:Majiffy put your vote on Cloud 9

you said you had them as scum

And I want them blood

Why Cloud 9?

In post 338, borkjerfkin wrote:[Meek] started out well in the hood because he seemed to care about scumhunting in it. He has yet to really follow up on it.

What scumhunting? Did I miss it? All I saw was him agreeing with your plan to policy lynch. Or are you talking about his suggestion for us to have a policy lynch already provided?

All he said about reads were that they matched with yours. No reasoning or anything.

/14 Please stop fluffing up the thread.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

@Rogue: I just noticed the pedit. I guess it was directed at Bork.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 362, Rogue wrote:I kinda want a Titus lynch too, but ns is town reading her so that's not gonna happen.

~Rogue

I'd complain about this, but I did like the reasoning Notty provided for townreading Titus.

In post 368, Nero Cain wrote:Who the fuck argues about being townread?

Me, because scumfucks like Majiffy WK me when they have no reason to. And I almost never make it above probtown in my games.

In post 377, Rogue wrote:I'm not considering brian for days regardless

Why?

And I find that hard to believe with Mala in your hydra.

In post 378, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 372, Brian Skies wrote:Our ability is powerful, but I feel I offered alternatives to your policy lynch before conceding to your efforts. The only reason I even conceded is because your plan is timelier than mine was, and it it's a good way to get some of the objectives out of the way so we don't have to worry about them later.

I guess I didn't feel that you were planning so much as just musing.

I was seriously discussing with you over it because I was trying to figure out why you were okay with policy lynching when I offered alternatives on Page 1. I didn't like the idea of wasting Day 1 on a policy lynch. But to me, your motives seemed to basically boil down to "get sensor right away" and "knock out objectives so we don't have to deal with them later."

In post 381, Rogue wrote:brian why are you only quoting people in your hood

Because my neighborhood had 5 pages of pre-game content and it's easier to pay attention to players I've already interacted with.

In post 383, Majiffy wrote:But Titus is careful and would always read OPs.
Therefore Titus must be scum

I remember seeing a similar argument in one of my games before. But I can't for the life of me remember which one it was and how it turned out.

In post 389, RubikAshtray wrote:Seriously, I love the idea about playing with you, guys, but I feel alienated as fuck

Some people carry more weight with their words based on reputation.

/16 >:(
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 365, borkjerfkin wrote:Titus had this thing in the hood pre-game where she was trying to read the other hood members and referred to Cabd has one of them cause he egoposted in the thread. I hypothesized that scum-titus would have probably seen an egopost from cabd in the scum qt too (I am about 95% sure he would do such a thing) and realize what cabd actually was (the backup mod) vs town-titus just not seeing the top post in the hood where everyone is mentioned which seems more likely.

Then she got all up in my shit for calling it a townslip and may have been deliberately being obtuse by her own admission. I have no idea now.

This argument is a little WIFOMy, but I liked her reaction to shoot it down as a townslip right away.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 424, borkjerfkin wrote:I actually need to revisit how Titus got from that to vehemently defending SKOT (Which is what she is doing now), because I missed it while I was doing shit earlier.

Because SKOT randomly voted a person from the same neighborhood as someone who was already voted? Something along the lines of scum would have taken advantage of the opportunity to vote another neighborhood?

In post 432, Rogue wrote:ILL FLUFF AS MUCH AS I WANT TO FLUFF BRIAN

You can do what you want, but this was a complaint directed universally. >:[

I also spend half my time catching up deciphering the meaning of Gifs. That's always fun.

In post 432, Rogue wrote:Cloud 9's been giving me the heebie jeebies in my neighborhood. First they suggest a QL on mastin/skot to which I go wat, then they also are proceeding under the assumption the neighborhood is all town, as well as discreditting me in-thread when I voice my suspicions

I find this interesting. I'm not in your neighborhood, so I can't really tell. Were there reasons to go along with Cloud 9's scumfuckery?

In post 435, Titus wrote:Brian's town because I haven't explicitly scumread him.

Is this, like, a thing? I don't remember you ever declaring being able to accurately read me.

I would definitely lynch Eek over you at this point, though. Don't know if there's scum in our neighborhood, but he's the worst based on PoE.

In post 449, borkjerfkin wrote:ideally it was not supposed to do that, people just jizzed all over RVS because they don't pay attention.

I think I lost my wager. I predicted you'd get voted after you made your announcement, not before.

/18 This was a fluffy post. >:[
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 480, Toogeloo wrote:For someone who is always looking for ways to break games, I am surprised you don't see some potential reasonings why claiming in Neighborhoods is a good thing.

Why would it be a good thing?

In post 480, Toogeloo wrote:I'm a bit uncomfortable with this post. One Neighborhood's ability is to stop any kills performed for 1 night, and you immediately assume Multi-Ball?

Why does this make you uncomfortable? Do you think this isn't a fair distinction to make?

In post 480, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 341, Ultimate Life Form wrote:Let's policy lynch eek because 2/3 objectives okay

It's nothing personal
So even though you aren't vehemently interested in policy lynching, you still feel like policy lynching a player? It really doesn't make any sense for you to say that. Also, why Eek? Why is Eek suddenly so popular a lynch on this page? Jiffy seems to have ignored all the talk about Titus, and now you want to endorse Eek with a PL?

In post 330, Ultimate Life Form wrote:
In post 325, Ultimate Life Form wrote:But really though, this player list is too good.

There is no player that I want to vehemently policy lynch at all

But it would've good to help all 4 neighborhoods get 1 objective down first

Actually it also helps with the 5th objective: 1 member of your neighborhood not receding any votes

Let's sacrifice 1 player so that all 4 neighborhoods are 2/3 on their way to getting ultra pro town ability

This is a good idea

^This was his previous post? Did you miss him changing his position on the policy lynch idea or what?

In post 480, Toogeloo wrote:I think Venmar is probably town,
but for everyone to ignore Clusk seems odd in and of itself

I forgot about that guy. At least Venmar posts and reminds everyone that he's in the game.

It landed in the 1-Shot Global Killstop as well. Scum-coordinated effort?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 657, The Dream Weaver wrote:
In post 467, ika wrote:@brian: i will continue to rolefish and do anti-town things, its how i play and how i can sort people out. if you dislike it you can push a policy lynch on me. Im doing more anti-town like stuff in out QT then out here for a reason. Im assuming theres 1-2 scums in our QT.

I don't policy lynch. But I have no idea how to read you and I am vehemently against roleclaiming in neighborhoods as long as the possibility of scum being in there exists.

In post 507, Rogue wrote:

So I can use bop

:roll:

I still have no idea how you read me, but it seems to be accurate so long as I don't get roleblocked on the same night scum hit their bulletproof traitor.

In post 509, Nero Cain wrote:I think Titus is p scummy. The Venmar thing she was pushing makes more sense from scum then from town. I think eek is a cw to scum titus.
I don't like how Jiffy was pushing eek that Titus was saying/doing.
I don't like Titus sheeping said logic from eek yet still calling him scum. I don't like MS saying that he wanted to pl just to get the objective but actually cares who got pled.

I don't understand the bolded part.

Why can't people care about who gets policy lynched?

In post 510, borkjerfkin wrote:Anyway your catchup is making me think I took a wrong turn; you're already not interacting with me like you did in x-roads.

I was deliberately avoiding you that game because you were scary as fuck. It's also why I let Pieguyn try and kill you despite me not thinking you were a
witch
power role.

In post 517, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 508, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:K. Just keep your eyes out for other potential targets. It's comforting, at least, that you're not a vigilante. Thoughts on Clusk92? He was apart of that whole RVS nonsense with Venmar. I suppose I wouldn't mind hearing more thoughts across the board about Clusk. Seems like he should be pinging on people's scumdars to some extent, since he RV'd then peaced.

Clusk isn't on the table today due to which neighborhood he's in.

But we might have an SK/vig. Also, investigative roles.

/22

This is me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 553, Nero Cain wrote:well, I'm pretty much in the same boat as Venmar. I DID NOT notice my qt link. Yeah, he could be faking but I think its most likely he's telling the truth. Also I suppose a lot of others missed it to 'cause the mod had to make an announcement. Venmar is prob town and Titus' push is shit.

Venmar isn't even on the table right now. Why are you so concerned about Titus' scumread
there
?

I think there's a chance she legitimately thinks Venmar could have done that to serve a scum-motivated agenda, and I may have accidentally put her down that path.

In post 574, Venmar wrote:FTR, Idk why people are treating Titus's premature as fuck and panicy claim (pretty uncharacteristic imo), which is a VT claim above all else, to be so damming to think she's town/not scum/not lynchable today.

She could be town, scum, and she's definitely still lynchable. But I don't see an issue with the "premature and panicky claim" because I thought we were trying to settle on a lynch within the first 24 hours because people are concerned with "objectives." Was I wrong about that?

Any other reasons you don't like her that may or may not be directly related to you?

In post 575, Titus wrote:I only get tunnelled when I scumread scum. So you are town because I hadn't mentioned you as possible scum in our hood.

:roll:

In post 584, Rogue wrote:@Brian-

1) Quicklynch suggestion on SKOT or mastin

2) Auto-assumes everyone is town/ "doesnt want to worry about it"

3) His disredit

I don't know. Is there reasoning provided to explain these things or anything that might explain how he arrived to these conclusions? The only thing I have for you is both times I've shared a neighborhood with Nati, he asked me to just blindly trust that he was town (we were both town in both cases).

In post 593, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 548, Titus wrote:ika one scum per hood here we go

did some one ask you this 'cause

In post 455, Titus wrote:
In post 450, Nero Cain wrote:there's prob 1 scum in each hood.

Mod specifically said random distribution... that means 2 scum in some is likely and 0 in others.

We just know there's at least 3 town per neighborhood.

this response makes it seem like you didn't think there was 1 per hood....

is just don't really get it.

I don't understand why you have an issue here regarding the point of the exercise.

/24 The more I look at this game, the more I wonder why the lynch is only limited to my neighborhood. I thought all these people were on the table as well:
Cloud Nine
PeregrineV
Rogue - probably town
Rubik's ashtray -
who is this person and what has he done
alienated from game, good job guys
Toogeloo - meh, could be town
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 615, Titus wrote:B) Blitz wagoned does give indications. Town are rarely blitzed day 1.

I got blitzed to an L-1 here. I may have egged it on, and most of them were town, but lol.

In post 619, Titus wrote:Yes Brian. That's what I'm saying. I think scum deliberately RVSed to focus the town on mislynching IMO.

I think they always try to focus the town on mislynching. You mean directing our lynch?

In post 635, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 622, SnowStorm wrote:If there's scum in there they're wearing glorious amounts of townie deodorant.

What do you think of Jiffy pushing eek for saying that Venmar RVS wasn't really RVS and Titus parroting that and jiffy ignoring that. You believe he just missed that?

Majiffy pays attention to people who don't oppose him? I coulda sworn there was a game where this bit him in the ass and scum capitalized on it...

In post 639, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 27, My Milked Eek wrote:You're "lucky" (really doubting that "randomness")

here eek is saying that Venmars vote wasn't random

In post 133, Titus wrote:C) That his random vote accidently hit the most powerful hood in the game.

this is also saying that Venmar's vote wasn't random.

am I reading something wrong?

Okay, so are you saying Titus should be townreading him instead of voting him? Because I don't really see any reason for there to be a townread or why Titus can't want to lynch Meek.

In post 659, ika wrote:Brian: dont read me then, just trust me.

No way. I don't just trust people to be town. I do ignore them, though.

In post 663, My Milked Eek wrote:Brian posted almost nothing in our hood, take that how you want it.

I prefer to do my posting in thread. I also haven't been reading it except to check on some stuff from pre-game.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:I just can't remember you posting.

>:[

We had almost two whole pages of just Bork and me talking to each other about his "policy lynch."

Why are you advocating a quicklynch on yourself? I understand the indignance. But it says we need to accurately predict the the lynch within the first 24 hours, and nowhere does it say we have to make that lynch happen in the first 24 hours (and we don't have to make that lynch happen if we think you're town).

Geezus christ people. We don't need to quicklynch.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 671, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 657, The Dream Weaver wrote:Why can't people care about who gets policy lynched?

You honestly don't understand the difference between "lets pl to get this achievement" and "but lets be sure to pl this person" I don't necessarily understand why its important nor do I see town motivation.

In post 664, Brian Skies wrote:Venmar isn't even on the table right now. Why are you so concerned about Titus' scumread there?

ummmm....I think Titus is scum and using absolute bullshit to push a mislynch with.

That's not what he said or what he was implying? I thought your issue was him having a preference on who "shouldn't be policy lynched." Did I read that wrong?

Regarding Titus, maybe, but you don't think she legitimately believes Venmar could be pushing a scum agenda here? She made the same claim early on about Clusk and Skot doing the same thing.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 676, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 672, Brian Skies wrote:But it says we need to accurately predict the the lynch within the first 24 hours, and nowhere does it say we have to make that lynch happen in the first 24 hours

Vote on
and correctly predict the day's lynch within 24 hours of the day phase beginning

I'm pretty sure "vote on" is classified as a neighborhood objective, not a game thread objective?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Only if you're so concerned with the objective that you don't give a shit about actually trying to determine the alignment of the person you're lynching.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:28 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 682, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 667, Brian Skies wrote:Okay, so are you saying Titus should be townreading him instead of voting him? Because I don't really see any reason for there to be a townread or why Titus can't want to lynch Meek.

I was saying that I think its scummy of Jiffy to push eek for that but ignore Titus.

In post 673, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 671, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 657, The Dream Weaver wrote:Why can't people care about who gets policy lynched?

You honestly don't understand the difference between "lets pl to get this achievement" and "but lets be sure to pl this person" I don't necessarily understand why its important nor do I see town motivation.

In post 664, Brian Skies wrote:Venmar isn't even on the table right now. Why are you so concerned about Titus' scumread there?

ummmm....I think Titus is scum and using absolute bullshit to push a mislynch with.

That's not what he said or what he was implying? I thought your issue was him having a preference on who "shouldn't be policy lynched." Did I read that wrong?

Regarding Titus, maybe, but you don't think she legitimately believes Venmar could be pushing a scum agenda here? She made the same claim early on about Clusk and Skot doing the same thing.

In 341 MS says he wants to pl eek for the achievement.

now, in my mind, if he's just lynching for the sake of lynching it shouldn't really matter who he wants to pl. So I asked him why eek over Titus. Well in our pt he says that he wants to pl eek over titus 'cause he's played with Titus and
Why would I policy lynch a potentially strong town player?

wich I guess is him calling Titus a strong town player

Scum faking scumhunting isn't impossible and she might even think there's an sk. Are you suggesting that I town read Titus 'cause she "believes" in her own shit?

Haven't checked yet, but wasn't his original suspicion of Meek that he thought Meek could have been the one sabotaging my neighborhood? Most of Meek's early posting doesn't really do much except to 'piggy back' Bork's idea.

I'm more concerned about Majiffy leaving his vote on Meek despite townreading Venmar (which I think he does later).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 664, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 584, Rogue wrote:@Brian-

1) Quicklynch suggestion on SKOT or mastin

2) Auto-assumes everyone is town/ "doesnt want to worry about it"

3) His disredit

I don't know. Is there reasoning provided to explain these things or anything that might explain how he arrived to these conclusions? The only thing I have for you is both times I've shared a neighborhood with Nati, he asked me to just blindly trust that he was town (we were both town in both cases).

I may or may not have been paying close attention to the first 10 pages of this game, but apparently this is related to Cloud9's early posting of this game and not your neighborhood.

I kind of agree with your suspicion against Cloud9 pushing the policy lynch against Skot so vehemently. Why tunnel here instead of on Venmar or Clusk (who's in the same neighborhood as Skot and also RVS voted)?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 687, Titus wrote:All times EST

7:46 Bork votes Eek for lynch predict
8:49 Titus votes Eek
10:42 says he's ok with being lynched claims vt
11:08 votes himself lynch target
11:24 AtE about being his first large, claims "the VT" (if he thought he was the only vt why no cc of my vt claim?)
12:14 Desp posts prediction vc with a time rather than countdown
12:18 Eek asks for timer
12:19 Despsays deadline less than nine hours
12:28 Eek unvotes himself for lynch predict and votes me.

Geezus christ. You posted it here too?

I told you, it's not antitown when the prediction was on himself. And it's not like I wasn't online to hammer it or Charizard couldn't do it later.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 695, My Milked Eek wrote:Let her grasp.

Please. She still looks townier than you do. You got any original content that doesn't accomplish one of the following:

1) Agree with Bork's posting.
2) Express indignation over yourself being wagoned despite seeming perfectly okay with the idea of policy lynching.
3) Express suspicion on your counterwagon (Titus).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

You never responded to me asking why you only claimed in the neighborhood instead of in here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I just think it's weird. Why even bother going over to the neighborhood to claim there if you're going to be indignant about it in here? Were you afraid that people would be more inclined to vote and lynch you if you made your claim here?

Like, if you're town, I don't see much reason to be compelled by your actions. I can understand being pissy and unhappy about being run up as the first wagon, but you knew what could have happened on Day 1 just based on the pre-game discussion. You're also not doing much to make reads on other players and make an impact in case you are the one who gets lynched. People are talking about trying to pick a good wagon to "policy lynch" Day 1 (although I feel like there's enough information here that it's not really a policy lynch anymore) but you don't seem to be interested in making the effort to sort out reads for us. You've also only bothered to interact with the people in our neighborhood.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:00 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 700, My Milked Eek wrote:I can't see how being lazy is scummy. I can't be the first lazy townie you're playing with.

Then if you're town, stop being indignant and do something. You've done nothing to compel me not to lynch you.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:02 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I like Rubik's early posting enough that I'm willing to call him town.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:09 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Meek, I don't give a shit about your lynch prediction.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:11 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 704, Ultimate Life Form wrote:Nice new avatar Brian skies you look almost unrecognizable

I think it accurately characterizes my hostile and fluffy playstyle.

Anything you'd like to discuss that's game relevant?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:15 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Thoughts on Cloud9?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:19 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Fair enough. I didn't read the first 10 pages that closely either.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:32 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 718, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 706, Brian Skies wrote:Meek, I don't give a shit about your lynch prediction.

Well. It happened and you should take it into account. Not just ignore it if it doesnt fit your ekscum case.

Are you paying attention to anything in either thread? I said it wasn't antitown and it's not why I wouldn't mind seeing you lynched.

There's no town motivation because I can see a player of either alignment doing it. If you're looking for cheap towncred from me, it's not working.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:35 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 717, Ultimate Life Form wrote:What's your read on Nero Cain and ika?

Nero's just been tunneling Titus from what I've seen. I haven't liked it but town can tunnel pretty hard. I also missed some of his earlier posting.

Ika...no idea. Titus says town and Ika thinks Titus is scum. Seems pretty par for the course for what I know of them.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:36 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 721, My Milked Eek wrote:Because if I were scum and that close to being lynched I'd help you get that sensor...

Meek, this argument can be made by anyone. You do realize this, right?

If you want me to give any shits about you, prove to me you're worth fighting for. I don't think anything you've done indicates town. If you are, prove me wrong.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:43 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 724, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 684, Brian Skies wrote:Haven't checked yet, but wasn't his original suspicion of Meek that he thought Meek could have been the one sabotaging my neighborhood? Most of Meek's early posting doesn't really do much except to 'piggy back' Bork's idea.

Yeah, I don't think MS was suspicious of eek for sabotaging your hood. Why are you defending him so hard?

I'm more concerned about Majiffy leaving his vote on Meek despite townreading Venmar (which I think he does later).

you'll have to explain this 'cause like...it makes no sense

I tend to defend people. It's a bad habit of mine.

Regarding Majiffy, he originally pointed out suspicion onto Meek for possibly sabotaging my neighborhood. He reads Venmar as town (page 9) so he shouldn't think those two are connected. I forgot about Clusk being a possibility of being tied to Meek, so I guess there's that too.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:45 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, the entirety of my response in 684 was me talking about Majiffy, not MS.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:47 am

Post by Brian Skies »

No? I think Titus is town. There's a logical progression to her posting that I can kind of see coming from a town mindset and I can follow it.

If you're on some crusade to get lynched this game, do it on your own damn time.

I don't find playing the martyr to be townish. It just makes me want to lynch you more.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:51 am

Post by Brian Skies »

And I'm telling you I have no reason to honor your scumread on your counterwagon when you haven't expounded on it.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:54 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm not the only person who's expressed a distaste for policy lynching.

And I can do what I want. I'm not ready to end the day yet when some people haven't even posted yet.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 205, Majiffy wrote:Town
Venmar bork mollieslot rogue (begrudgingly)

Scum
Eek Cloud9

Majiffy might be sheepable this game.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:58 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 734, Nero Cain wrote:so you don't think there is any benefit in getting the achievement?

When did I ever imply this?

I don't mind getting the achievement, but it's not an excuse to not sort out reads and scumhunt properly Day 1.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:10 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 738, Nero Cain wrote:The only person that's suggested we policy lynch is Sonic or was there someone else?

Bork? Cloud9? Didn't Toogaloo question Metal Sonic coming around towards a policy lynch and I had to point out a post where he makes a shift in opinion?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:11 am

Post by Brian Skies »

What do you want to talk about, Mollie? And where's Muffin?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:19 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 744, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 742, Brian Skies wrote:What do you want to talk about, Mollie? And where's Muffin?

muffina is v/la this weekend but like me he is still trying to catch up and process things.

why are you worried about muffina?

why does it seem like you would rather have a prostate exam than engage with me?

your push on eek is bad

Muffin is high priority for me.

You approached me, though. Is there anything specific you want to talk about?

What's bad about my push on Eek?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:23 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 748, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 746, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 742, Brian Skies wrote:What do you want to talk about, Mollie? And where's Muffin?

muffina is v/la this weekend but like me he is still trying to catch up and process things.

why does it seem like you would rather have a prostate exam than engage with me?

your push on eek is bad

why do you think majiffy is sheepable?

I think he might be sheepable. I liked his early reads post because I have similar reads, albeit 20+ pages later in the game.

Did you two interact in your neighborhood at all or is he just townreading you for the lulz?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:28 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 751, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 749, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 748, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 746, Brian Skies wrote:

your push on eek is bad

why do you think majiffy is sheepable?

I think he might be sheepable. I liked his early reads post because I have similar reads, albeit 20+ pages later in the game.

Did you two interact in your neighborhood at all or is he just townreading you for the lulz?

it is funny that you shld ask this since he interacted with muffina but not me at all despite me saying hi!

I am indignant

Why? Cuz no one is talking to you?

I didn't realize you had so many posts. I just read your wall post, thought town, and moved on.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:34 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 754, Speaker for the Dead wrote:brian you asked me specifically if majiffy interacted with me in our neighbourhood.

I am saying no.

don't you find that noteworthy? I mean isn't that the motivation as to why you asked it in the first place?

But you said he interacted with Muffin. Same slot?

Unless you're going to tell me what they talked about, I got nothing for you.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:49 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Let's look at your posts preceding his reads list

Spoiler:
In post 36, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 18, borkjerfkin wrote:so what I'm getting from this is that nobody really cares to listen to me

I care borky and muffina pretty much said the same thing in our neighbourhood last night and in our chatroom. he was adamant about us not rvs voting.

so what I am is why venny is rvs voting and blatantly ignoring what was said since he is in our neighbourhood. not that posted or anything.

muffina also thought that we could use
fos
instead of votes to say who we are wanting lynch. we just need to keep track of them.

fos: venny

Muffin said same thing as Bork in your neighborhood. Could be town motivated. The FOS part looks like it could have come from town.

I don't understand the bold part.

In post 61, Speaker for the Dead wrote:am i like invisible or something?

I have about 5 or ten minutes before I have to leave

Complaint that you're getting ignored. Could be coming from town.

In post 74, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 70, Venmar wrote:Wait, nevermind, I did, it just wasn't labeled as one in my PM, sorry.

this is actually true, I missed it too. muffina had to tell where it was.

venny catch up in our neighbourhood it is only 2 pages

Defends Venmar instead of capitalizing on him. If you're buddies with him, could be scum-motivated, but it looks fine to me. And you follow up with this in your later wall post.

;tldr Unless you have an issue with something in your neighborhood, I don't see an issue with Majiffy's read on you.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:49 am

Post by Brian Skies »

^I removed the bold because I figured it out. So ignore that part.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:57 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Your posts look okay to me. Like I said, I like your wall post the most because I can see where you're coming from with a lot of the stuff in that post. I liked you generally defending Venmar for what you thought could have been genuine ignorance regarding the neighborhoods. I also think Rubik's could be town because I liked his early interactions with Rogue. Also, fuck policy lynches.

Regarding Majiffy's reads on page 9, I'm not that concerned. His early reads were pretty much:

Town
Mollie
Bork (probably similar to his read on Muffin)
Venmar
Rogue (begrudgingly was the word he used, that slot looks town as shit to me though)

Probtown but needs to see more
Snowstorm (kind of looked like he was trying to develop reads)
Macaronis

Scum
Cloud9
Meek

His early reads look fine to me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 761, Majiffy wrote:also dont get what hes saying about my eek/ven reads being connected?

It had to do with me thinking you initially voted Meek for sabotaging my neighborhood. It wasn't completely thought out because Clusk is still a thing (and still ignored). I followed up on it later when Nero asked me about it.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I don't understand why Titus thinks it's anti-town to hammer your own scumread. Or why she thinks people couldn't just revote the wagon once people got into their proper bandwagon positioning. Don't know if she's legitimately being obtuse or just playing from a survivalistic mindset. Based on her seeming to try and get out of being the last person on the wagon, I'm extremely concerned about the latter.

I think Bork, Charizard, and Mala all come out of that engagement looking pretty town. I'm speculating on some things and think Meek could be town, but his actions this game still do nothing except to point suspicion onto Titus, who's been his counterwagon this game. Thanks to his "whatever you wanna call it," I'm wondering if this is the same Titus that kept trying to grab those cookies from the cookie jar in Street Racers. These are definitely not SvS interactions.

Rubik's, you say you were caught up to 32 when you called Clusk out on his lack of contribution. But all you did after coming back to the thread was potshotting Titus from the sideline. Do you have anything else to contribute, or what?

I know people are pissed off at Toogeloo, but that was surprisingly consistent with his complaints about the policy lynch earlier. Snowstorm even has a post where he points it out here. I can kinda sorta see this being some masterplan to fuck over town, but I'm currently leaning towards genuine town frustration that may have transpired over the stupidity that was ensuing previously. Like, do you guys know how many posts were generated because Titus couldn't be bothered to hammer her own scumread? Still, what's the point of fucking every group out of an objective if you're just going to leave your vote on someone from the original lynch pool? You clearly knew which groups didn't receive votes on them just based on how you voted, so there was definitely some sort of systematic thought process going on here (whether or not it was a spur of the moment "I hate this game" sort of thing).

Cloud9 is scummy. But I might just be blinded by how shiny they are. You missed me asking about it earlier, but why did you decide to completely tunnel on Skot and ignore Clusk and Venmar, who also RVS voted? Skot's RVS vote was in the same neighborhood as Venmar's, so like Titus said, it's unlikely he did it to screw over a neighborhood out of an objective. Your lack of distinction is irksome and no one cares that you decided to PL Skot in the pregame. Your jump onto Toogaloo looks opportunistic.

Snowstorm is pretty town. I refuse to townread Nero out of spite.

Dear Mollie, I understand your concerns about Metal Sonic. I don't know how to read him because it does look like he's doing stuff in the background, although I can't tell if it's town-motivated or scum-motivated because that would require me to re-read this game (which I'm not doing at 6 in the morning). In Xenosaga he was town and egged on my quicklynch. And in Event Card Mafia, I couldn't shake the paranoia that he could be scum for a large portion of the game. I think he just has a really fluffy playstyle. Also, people should listen to you more because those FOS's could have prevented Toogaloo's mental aneurysm. And no, I also think there could have been some manipulation as to which neighborhoods got RVS voted off the bat and which ones didn't.

In post 949, Titus wrote:Bork suppose Eek and Feu are scum...now does being stubborn make sense?

No. Why would Feu unnecessarily draw attention to himself if they were buddies?

In post 1060, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 791, SnowStorm wrote:I'm liking Brian Skies. He can be town.

Well, meta makes me think that he's town
but the fact he's like "lets just scumhunt" which is ignoring the fact there HAS been a ton of scumhunting already + I feel like he's sorta ignoring the gamestate
(much like Mollie was) makes my nose itch

In post 701, Brian Skies wrote:(although I feel like there's enough information here that it's not really a policy lynch anymore)

Like, do you actually read the posts I make? Or are you just going to continue to misrep me and imply things that just aren't there? Also, I think Mollie is town.

/47
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'll catch up later.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Unless you guys will let me lead a policy lynch, I don't agree with flavor as a valid scumhunting tool.

In post 1586, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 1582, Nero Cain wrote:Can someone remind me who it was that was pushing the idea of a scumless hood? (the not metalsoic one)

remember this convo?

In post 738, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 737, Speaker for the Dead wrote:also can you explain the discrepancy where you said that you liked some1's idea of there being an all town neighbourhood but then later saying we shld lynch 1 inside each neighbourhood? cos there is not a clear flow of that particular progression

I changed my mind and then Titus told me that the scum was distributed randomly.

is macandcheese's vote srsly still on us?

I don't understand this post.

I made it to page 73. Nothing that interesting happened except for people trying to start wagons I'm not interested in (that Nero wagon was interesting, but it no longer exists). The titus wagon is bad and I won't be joining it. The other ones are just mildy enticing.

My reads, for the most part, remain the same. Just skim my iso. I'll try to finish catching up later.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Well then. I'm caught up now. I'd complain about how it took me far too long to catch up because of the bullshit you guys were spewing, but Muffin did that for me. Knock it off. I don't even remember half the shit I read because of all the noise you generated.

@Nero: I found your wagon interesting because I find you irritating. I'm tired of pointing out the inconsistencies you bring up when you sling your mud at half this playerlist. I also disagree with you when you say what Toog did opened up the lynch pool to increase town's chances of hitting town. We don't know that and it's an entirely baseless accusation. For all we know, we could have been trying to lynch out of a scumless hood. At least now, we know all the scum are in the lynch pool.

The Ika v Titus is the same old song and dance I see every game from them. Titus endorses a townread on Ika, Ika calls for her head. I'm ignoring it.

Rogue and Majiffy need to knock their shit off. Stop posting pages of crap no one wants to read. If it's not directly related to finding scum, don't post it. Your wagon isn't taking off because no one cares for it.

Muffin/Mollie, I think Bork's town. I don't know what you've been reading that you need to consistently verbally abuse him, but if you've actually been reading his posting, he hasn't been advocating any policy lynch on town. He even straight up told Meek that we wouldn't achieve our objectives if he was a mislynch. If you just think he's scummy, then I don't know, I'm here. Convince me. I have your slot as a strong townread right now because I feel the same way you do about this game. Pissed off and exasperated. This game is like Tales of You on steroids. I don't even read this game during the day anymore because the posts are generated faster than I can read them. The last time I made a wall post, things in this game were still alignment indicative. Now people are just dickwaggling and arguing about whose reads are better.

Something about a Feu wall that looked kind of okay earlier. I don't remember much from them except their death tunnel on titus. Oh, and Taylor Swift.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Alright, then let's not talk about him.

Do you think Titus is scummy or do you just want to lynch her to end the day?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:10 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

OH goodie! I like wall posts!

I honestly have no idea what to think about Titus. I could just be that fucking awful at this game that I think what she thinks comes from a townie mindset. But what do I know?

And I'm only sticking to my earlier reads because they're all I have right now. I want to murder half this playerlist right now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”