Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I've never had to catch up on so many posts and actually feel like I need to have a Spoiler Wall to post thoughts... First time for everything... You guys been busy.

Spoiler: Toogeloo's Spoilered Wall of Thoughts
In post 43, borkjerfkin wrote:What does a Detective do?
The way I've played with it in the past has been that the Detective is given 3 roles that appear in the game. Two are random, one is the player's actual role.

I've also heard of Detective being a role that investigates a dead player and gets a list of all players that targeted that player during previous night phases.

Whoever has the Detective Neighborhood should ask for clarification of the ability just as they would their own Role PM if they don't understand it.

In post 58, Titus wrote:Ika always wants massclaim and to pull crazy stunts. He doesn't think logically about massclaim or the game in general. He plays on a different wavelength which makes him fun and frustrating to play with at the same time.
For someone who is always looking for ways to break games, I am surprised you don't see some potential reasonings why claiming in Neighborhoods is a good thing.

I myself found it highly coincidental that my Flavor is a character that is actually in The Outcasts, so I postulated the idea to my fellow neighbors as well. While I didn't actually say we should role claim, I did ask for some people to confirm or deny my suspicions.

In post 71, Titus wrote:Right on wagons.

D1 wagon

Me Det+Sensorhood players, you on the train

We sensor the fuck out of that
How do you propose we even consider doing something like that? "If you aren't in these neighborhoods, you don't get to vote."?

In post 83, Natirasha wrote:Yeah. Our power is most useful in the mid game so I wanna lynch Toogaloo actually. He's the one I found most questionable in our pregame.
Why?

In post 108, Cloud Nine wrote:Forget the neighborhood jazz, I get that.

But you saw the 5 objectives, that should of rang a bell in your skull that voting randomly is a horrible idea in a game where votes have a lot more weight than normal.

Honestly, scum are more likely to throw around a vote because they don't want to see these powers used.
Stupid Scum maybe. I'm sorry, when did the meta of scum change from "blend in" to "draw attention to yourself"? If a scum wants to sabotage neighborhood powers, I really can't see them doing it in such a blatant way.

In post 127, Titus wrote:This would seem to imply multiball no? Why else would a global rolestop be needed?
I'm a bit uncomfortable with this post. One Neighborhood's ability is to stop any kills performed for 1 night, and you immediately assume Multi-Ball?

In post 136, Rogue wrote:C) How would have he known pregame that your hood is the strongest 'hood in the game.
If the scum team is seeded into all the neighborhoods, wouldn't it be safe to assume they know all the Neighborhood abilities before the game even started? I'm assuming that since we could chat in our Neighborhoods before the game started, that scum probably had their own QT where they were compiling information being talked about in each Neighborhood. It's very easy to manipulate 3 or 4 other people in a Neighborhood too than an entire town. If you ever watched Big Brother, one of the best Alliances of all time on that show was called The Brigade. They were a 4 person alliance that had each member go out and make an alliance with another person not in the Brigade. This allowed them to control over half the votes in the game because the primary alliance was pulling the strings of the bigger group of people.

In post 156, RubikAshtray wrote:The lynchpool is composed by the following players:

borkjerfkin
feu et vol
titus
brian skies
my milked eek
cloud nine
toogeloo
rogue
rubikashtray
peregrinev
I agree with this. We should at the very least try to start working on objectives.

I'll compile my thoughts at the end of this post on which way I am leaning for these people.

In post 167, RubikAshtray wrote:I started to get yelled 'scum' by a couple of players from my hood because agreeing (despite a couple of them agreeing before me). They thought I wanted a quick lynch, and that it would be harmful for us since no info and strong player dead on the other morning.

I did agree to a policy lynch, but never agreed a quick lynch. The misunderstood me there, I don't want any misunderstandings here.
I think this is slightly embellished. I don't think anyone actually called you scum (nor was there "yelling"). I think I brought it up first that if I were to pick someone for scum in our QT, I was leaning you simply for the non-chalant way you were willing to just go along with the policy lynch. We only had 15 posts when I said that, and there weren't pitchforks and torches. It was just something I was mulling over while I was compiling thoughts on the players.

In post 185, Rogue wrote:Okay.

Let's talk about who isn't town then.

The person I like best in my neighborhood is Toog thus far.
You like me best as not town? Why?
EDIT: Nevermind, saw your post later.

In post 225, Cloud Nine wrote:Fun fact:

NS also thinks everyone in his neighborhood is scum except him.

Also Jiff lol.
Nice OMGUS.

In post 229, Feu et Vol wrote:
X-Ternals

7. My Milked Eek* voted by Sharpest-knife-on-tree
9. Feu et Vol (beastcharizard + Marquis)*
10. borkjerfkin* voted by Venmar
18. Brian Skies*
19. Titus* voted by Feu et Vol

Outcasts

4. Cloud Nine (Natirasha + Salamence20)* voted by Rogue
6. Rogue (Malakittens + notscience)*
11. Toogeloo*
14. RubikAshtray* voted by Clusk92
17. PeregrineV*

Generation Next

2. Clusk92*
8. Ultimate Life Form (Metal Sonic + Mastin2)*
13. Sharpest-knife-on-tree*
16. Nero Cain*
20. ika*

X-Men

1. Speaker for the Dead (pirate mollie + zMuffinMan)*
3. Macaronis and Cheese (Prof Fridays + Aronis)*
5. Majiffy*
12. SnowStorm*
15. Venmar*

for my references.

pedit damn you venmar
Thanks for this. Can anyone also add what abilities each Neighborhood has as well, I'm getting confused as to who has what.

In post 249, Venmar wrote:
In post 245, Titus wrote:Cloud 9 scumread makes sense with what I'm feeling but my gut says not scum.

XD ... and yes.

In post 284, Feu et Vol wrote:wait no i get it

ignore above ignore ignoe ignore
Guess I'm slow. I don't get it still.

In post 341, Ultimate Life Form wrote:Let's policy lynch eek because 2/3 objectives okay

It's nothing personal
So even though you aren't vehemently interested in policy lynching, you still feel like policy lynching a player? It really doesn't make any sense for you to say that. Also, why Eek? Why is Eek suddenly so popular a lynch on this page? Jiffy seems to have ignored all the talk about Titus, and now you want to endorse Eek with a PL?

In post 352, ika wrote:@jiffy, it may be shit idea but i dont care. i want a mass role claim in our QT.

by mechanics all QTs have 0-2 scums. Ive said this in my QT and i will say it here:

There is a system to my madness

p-edit: ignoring most
FWIW, I actually see where you are coming from.

In post 380, borkjerfkin wrote:Two dead scum in my hood would be like christmas.
If you have two scum in your Neighborhood, that would be a monumental achievement. I'm actually more concerned we will be chasing ghosts trying to find scum in QTs that may not even have them personally.

Of this list:

borkjerfkin - townish
feu et vol - null leaning town
titus - leaning scum
brian skies - null
my milked eek - null
cloud nine - scum
rogue - townish
rubikashtray - townish
peregrinev - null

I'm also genuinely curious why people made such a big deal about Venmar's opening vote, but Clusk has been allowed to slip through the cracks for exactly the same thing. I think Venmar is probably town, but for everyone to ignore Clusk seems odd in and of itself.

My choice of lynch for the day is Cloud Nine. It behooves me to want to lynch them as well because I want scum out of my Neighborhood asap.

I've only read up to about post 400, so I will catch more when I have time.
Last edited by Desperado on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Well, fuck... apparently I don't know how to set up a spoiler wall either lol.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

@Titus
I was referring to the fact that lynching two scum from the same neighborhood (with minimal casualties to the whole neighborhood) would be a monumental achievement. I know that (and assume) one or more Neighborhoods probably have 2 scum, but not more than that, but I'm more concerned that we will turn hunting scum out in Neighborhoods as more of a witch hunt, which will in turn be damaging to those Neighborhoods that have no scum at all.

Gone again for a bit, that wall took me longer than I wanted, and I got a few more things to do tonight. I'll be back in a few hours.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 628, Nero Cain wrote:mollie, we are considering a "pl" to achieve a objective...
Are we even playing Mafia anymore? If we policy lynch, we are putting all our faith in power roles winning the game for us and relying very little on our abilities to hunt scum.

By conceding a PL, all we've done is state that no one gives a flying fuck to figure out scum, scum are more than welcome to jump aboard without reason, and we'll just try to let our Night Actions give us direction down the road.

In post 655, Ultimate Life Form wrote:Also if this posting rate continues at this speed tomorrow I will have to slow down my posting rate cause I will have to check all the shit on the computer.
This is part of the reason I stopped playing big games. Starting on a Saturday morning hurts as well. Weekends are my worst times to get involved in Mafia.

In post 661, My Milked Eek wrote:I stopped reading at page 20.

Vote: My Milked Eek

You'd better lynch Titus tomorrow.
Seriously? Is this a roll over and die post, or an appeal to emotion? I didn't want your lynch today, but your attitude towards being lynched feels so numb, so you're either town trying to do what you (stupidly) think is the right thing to do even though there is plenty of time still to change opinion, or you are making a shoulder shrug post hoping that it appeals to people that you are doing what I just formerly posted.

Where's your fight?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I can't take this game. The whole "play to objectives" thing is hurting my spirit to want to play.

So I'm gonna do something stupid, but I just don't care anymore.

Vote: Clusk 92
for going into hiding.

Unvote;
Vote: Majiffy
for starting this whole thing on Eek.

You guys wanna take that as a scum claim, I don't give a fuck. This game sucks to read and follow because it's nothing but attempting to win abilities from neighborhoods. I don't think I've even seen scum hunting in the last 30 pages.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote;
Vote: Cloud 9

Now let's fucking play a game of mafia please.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Toogeloo »

For the record, the Outcast neighborhood is dead. We have a plurality on Eek only because Rogue and I were the only two people to vote.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1074, borkjerfkin wrote:Obj 5, but yeah.

VOTE: Toog

Explain how you're miraculously fucking healing the gamestate by fucking us out of abilities that the game is likely balanced around.

Explain how you're incapable of dealing with a lynch pool of 10 people.

Because maybe people will get their heads out of their collective asses and actually stop giving a fuck about trying to earn abilities and try finding scum. We've already been held hostage by having our pool of selectable players cut in half. Now no one has an excuse to not vote their scum reads and we can actually play mafia.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Literally everything for the past 18 hours has been nothing but trying to break the game. On page 1, we were literally forced to not even examine 50% of the player base because people are so concerned about completing objectives. What if the two neighborhoods up didn't even have scum in them?

How did we even get to 44 pages with nothing to talk about but half the player list anyways?

PEdit: It's done, so now you can lynch me for being anti-town, or you can say bag whatever plan people were trying to bend over backwards for and actually scum hunt.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:59 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1083, SnowStorm wrote:In your first post, you agree with Rubik that we should start working on the objectives and you develop a scum read on Cloud 9.

Now you come back, say "fuck the objectives" and vote two players from the two previously unvoted hoods, but what for? If all you wanted was to push for Cloud, you could do so and you'd be trading objective #1 for a better chance to hit scum. But by doing what you just did, the only thing you accomplished was ruining objective #5 for two hoods in exchange of nothing.

So wtf went through your head to make you change your mind like that and fuck it up like that?

pedit: You were not forced to examine only that half of the playerbase. You agreed with it!
Something about the game state and the ambivalence of everything really put me off. I stated in our neighborhood that I thought Eek was town and that what we were doing was completely stupid. After sleeping on it, and then coming back later today to read another 20 pages of mindless head-desking drivel, I decided to do something drastic.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

My Top 3 Scum reads:
Cloud 9
Titus
Clusk92

High Town Reads:
Rogue
Rubik
Venmar
Eek

Everyone else is just floating in the wind of Ability discussion and impossible to tell.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Yep, I head-desked one too many times and it made me mental.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

ok
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

So now that there are no restrictions on who you can vote for bork.

Who else besides me and Titus are interested in seeing at the gallows?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1098, borkjerfkin wrote:and why clusk
Vote and duck. Comes back, posts once about needing to catch up, and apologizes for his RVS. I didn't like how he was completely forgotten and so much attention was put on Venmar.

Cloud 9 voted for Venmar to be today's lynch in our Neighborhood and just left it there. I feel more confident in there slot being scum, especially given the posts from yesterday.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I feel like I just summoned Cloud 9.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

The gamestate in and of itself has allowed people to coast and just discuss abilities. It's near impossible to develop reads on anyone, especially those that were in the two Neighborhoods that weren't going to get voted on. You guys essentially gave everyone in those hoods a free pass to agree, disagree, go absent, etc.

I've been sitting here sifting through isos and most all of them are just discussion about setup and how best to get abilities. Hell, most of the lynch discussions have been revolving around Policy Lynching instead of picking scum. Even Eek's wagon was largely considered a Policy Lynch.

Now that Sonic/Mastina are free to be voted, you should be happy Nero. You've been harping about them being scum all game day.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1121, SnowStorm wrote:The only think that bothers me with you is that you had no problem with the gamestate when you first posted. You had no problem with focusing only in half of the players and working towards fulfilling the objectives. So this change of mind comes of as unnatural.
My very first post, I wasn't really against it that vehemently, but I started getting frustrated with it later that evening (look at my iso, it's there). I seriously debated not doing what I did, but I figured not doing it wasn't going to change anything for me and my interest.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1124, borkjerfkin wrote:But he's 'worried that there's possibly no scum in those hoods.'
That was a hypothetical question aimed at you, nothing more.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1130, borkjerfkin wrote:A hypothetical question posed to make your position look reasonable yet at the same time with no basis in reality
I never said what I did was reasonable. I did it to shake the game state up. I wanted to point out how foolishly stupid it is to sit here for 40 pages trying to finagle the lynch just right, even though many people voting Eek were starting to town read him. I mean seriously, fucked up priorities. Lynch a town read just so we can progress towards some 1 shot night actions.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1133, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1069, borkjerfkin wrote:Fuck you

In post 1075, borkjerfkin wrote:If you're town, seriously eat shit.

I apologize for these that was out of line.

It's ok... really. I'm thick skinned, and I'd be lying if I said this was the first time I've ever done something as town that I knew would piss people off. I think MagnaofIllusion doesn't like playing with me anymore because I get under his skin with my antics at times. Part of my play style is to be unpredictable. I was fully expecting to get some hate mail for this.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1434, Titus wrote:Watching the movies doesn't make someone familiar with xmen. There are comics, tv shows, etc. I have seen the movies and they make me desperately want to lynch Venmar more as the brotherhood is evil.
The Age of Apocalypse is an alternate universe where Charles Xavier dies, Apocalypse has enslaved mankind and killed any mutant with the power to change time (though some escaped), Magneto leads the X-Men and is married to Rogue, and all of the teams have new names like Factor X, X-Calibur, etc.

It has literally nothing to do with the movies and was only a 4 month cross over event that is completely independent of the regular universe. It's by far my favorite cross over event, with Onslaught Cross-over coming very close second.

In post 1450, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:I will admit that given this is likely to be a VT-heavy and Mafia power-heavy game, the likelihood that mafia have been given powerful fake claims seems fairly high.
What gives you this impression?

In post 1460, Titus wrote:SKOT - Transparent here as well. His vote although dumb wasn't useful for scum. Two neighborhoods policy lynching him in agreement based in policy doesn't pass the smell test.
This makes some degree of sense actually, and I wouldn't put it past a scum team who thinks PB is an easy mislynch to push a PL on him by encouraging it in multiple neighborhoods. Cloud made the suggesting in Outcasts, which other neighborhood and who initiated the other Skot PL?

In post 1464, Rogue wrote:Holy living fuck Skot is not fucking town.
What's your scum read coming from?

X-Ternals

7. My Milked Eek -
Dont want dead

9. Feu et Vol (beastcharizard + Marquis) -
Not sure, wouldn't miss if dead

10. borkjerfkin -
Don't want dead

18. Brian Skies -

19. Titus -
Want dead

Outcasts

4. Cloud Nine (Natirasha + Salamence20) -
Really want dead

6. Rogue (Malakittens + notscience) -
Don't want dead

11. Toogeloo -
Wants pancakes

14. RubikAshtray -
Can live

17. PeregrineV -
Someone wake him up

Generation Next

2. Clusk92 -
Want dead

8. Ultimate Life Form (Metal Sonic + Mastin2) -

13. Sharpest-knife-on-tree -
Possibly ok to live

16. Nero Cain -
Wouldn't miss, can die

20. ika -
Don't want dead

X-Men

1. Speaker for the Dead (pirate mollie + zMuffinMan) -
Not sure, would prefer to keep alive though

3. Macaronis and Cheese (Prof Fridays + Aronis) -

5. Majiffy -

12. SnowStorm -

15. Venmar -
Don't want dead

From the above, if we are assuming some neighborhoods can have 0 scum and some can have 2 scum, I'd think that X-Men is probably the most likely Neighborhood to have 0 scum, and that Generation Next or
maybe
X-Ternals might have 2.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1434, Titus wrote:Watching the movies doesn't make someone familiar with xmen. There are comics, tv shows, etc. I have seen the movies and they make me desperately want to lynch Venmar more as the brotherhood is evil.
The Age of Apocalypse is an alternate universe where Charles Xavier dies, Apocalypse has enslaved mankind and killed any mutant with the power to change time (though some escaped), Magneto leads the X-Men and is married to Rogue, and all of the teams have new names like Factor X, X-Calibur, etc.

It has literally nothing to do with the movies and was only a 4 month cross over event that is completely independent of the regular universe. It's by far my favorite cross over event, with Onslaught Cross-over coming very close second.

In post 1450, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:I will admit that given this is likely to be a VT-heavy and Mafia power-heavy game, the likelihood that mafia have been given powerful fake claims seems fairly high.
What gives you this impression?

In post 1460, Titus wrote:SKOT - Transparent here as well. His vote although dumb wasn't useful for scum. Two neighborhoods policy lynching him in agreement based in policy doesn't pass the smell test.
This makes some degree of sense actually, and I wouldn't put it past a scum team who thinks PB is an easy mislynch to push a PL on him by encouraging it in multiple neighborhoods. Cloud made the suggesting in Outcasts, which other neighborhood and who initiated the other Skot PL?

In post 1464, Rogue wrote:Holy living fuck Skot is not fucking town.
What's your scum read coming from?

X-Ternals

7. My Milked Eek -
Dont want dead

9. Feu et Vol (beastcharizard + Marquis) -

10. borkjerfkin -
Don't want dead

18. Brian Skies -

19. Titus -
Want dead

Outcasts

4. Cloud Nine (Natirasha + Salamence20) -
Really want dead

6. Rogue (Malakittens + notscience) -
Don't want dead

11. Toogeloo -
Wants pancakes

14. RubikAshtray -
Can live

17. PeregrineV -
Someone wake him up

Generation Next

2. Clusk92 -
Want dead

8. Ultimate Life Form (Metal Sonic + Mastin2) -

13. Sharpest-knife-on-tree -
Possibly ok to live

16. Nero Cain -
Wouldn't miss, can die

20. ika -
Don't want dead

X-Men

1. Speaker for the Dead (pirate mollie + zMuffinMan) -

3. Macaronis and Cheese (Prof Fridays + Aronis) -

5. Majiffy -

12. SnowStorm -

15. Venmar -
Don't want dead

From the above, if we are assuming some neighborhoods can have 0 scum and some can have 2 scum, I'd think that X-Men is probably the most likely Neighborhood to have 0 scum, and that Generation Next or
maybe
X-Ternals might have 2.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

ew... double post. My mouse is being funky lately.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I wasn't in, nor did I read Street Racers.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Toogeloo »

By nerfing the objectives, it led to the discussion of players we weren't going to talk about otherwise.

You never responded to my comment from earlier Nero. Now that ULF is on the table for potential lynch, do you see yourself interested in pursuing that avenue considering you have been harping all day about him being scum?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1558, Nero Cain wrote:Just 'cause we were going to lynch out of two hoods doesn't make it impossible to talk about players outside of those hoods.
And how much talking about people outside those hoods did we actually do?

Example:
In post 517, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 508, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:K. Just keep your eyes out for other potential targets. It's comforting, at least, that you're not a vigilante. Thoughts on Clusk92? He was apart of that whole RVS nonsense with Venmar. I suppose I wouldn't mind hearing more thoughts across the board about Clusk. Seems like he should be pinging on people's scumdars to some extent, since he RV'd then peaced.

Clusk isn't on the table today due to which neighborhood he's in.

This was the general attitude towards discussing other players.

In post 1558, Nero Cain wrote:over you and Titus? IDK, probs not. Didn't know he was a wagon. Why do you have a scum read on him?
I'm null on him tbqh, but the reason I asked was because I'm pretty sure you dropped at least a few times that Metalmastin was the scum in your QT, but never pushed it (which I assume was because your hood was "off the table").
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1558, Nero Cain wrote:Just 'cause we were going to lynch out of two hoods doesn't make it impossible to talk about players outside of those hoods.
And how much talking about people outside those hoods did we actually do?

Example:
In post 517, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 508, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:K. Just keep your eyes out for other potential targets. It's comforting, at least, that you're not a vigilante. Thoughts on Clusk92? He was apart of that whole RVS nonsense with Venmar. I suppose I wouldn't mind hearing more thoughts across the board about Clusk. Seems like he should be pinging on people's scumdars to some extent, since he RV'd then peaced.

Clusk isn't on the table today due to which neighborhood he's in.

This was the general attitude towards discussing other players.

In post 1558, Nero Cain wrote:over you and Titus? IDK, probs not. Didn't know he was a wagon. Why do you have a scum read on him?
I'm null on him tbqh, but the reason I asked was because I'm pretty sure you dropped at least a few times that Metalmastin was the scum in your QT, but never pushed it (which I assume was because your hood was "off the table").
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

stupid mouse.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1565, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I'd be in favor of lynching ULF over you and Titus but your "hey look over there" defense I noted.
It wasn't a "hey, look over there," it was a "hey, Nero talked smack about this player slot, now that he's in the lynch I want to hear his thoughts." The whole point of me doing what I did was so that people would talk about the reads they haven't liked.

You seem very keen to avoid talking about anything but what has already been discussed.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1864, SnowStorm wrote:How come Cloud Nine only has 2 votes?
Because she's lurking and people are forgetting about her.

Hey, ULF, I bet you think you're funny shit. Never fake out an obvious fake day vig with another fake day vig when a real day vig exists in the game...

DAYVIG ULTIMATE LIFE FORM
[/quote]
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In all seriousness, I can't even think of a time when someone posted "Dayvig: X" in thread completely out of the blue, and it was real.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I have a 4 day weekend coming up. Thursday, July 24th, is a Utah holiday called Pioneer day. It's essentially treated like a second 4th of July. My wife, the kids, and I are going out to the lake for the weekend, so I won't have access to the game during that time period.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Toogeloo »

No. Metal/Mastina were not discussed in particular in our Neighborhood. The only time their names came up was when we were doing analysis on everyone. SKOT was heavily discussed as being policy lynched, and there were some exchanges regardling Rubik specifically because we talked about who could be the potential scum in our hood, but for the most part other than talking generalizations about neighborhoods and a little about how scum might try to manipulate neighborhoods, our hood is pretty quiet as most everyone has expressed their suspicions of each other.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Our neighborhood is particularly quiet because PV has been gone, and Cloud 9 said she didn't want to be in our neighborhood because she doesn't like me. She stated, "I wish I was in Titus' neighborhood because it's more fun," which I took as a slip since how would she know what Titus' neighborhood was like. She stated she wouldn't come back to our neighborhood until PV got there because she didn't want to talk to the rest of us.

So as a result, it's been pretty bland in our hood.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

PV has finally joined us in the Neighborhood, and as a result, we've nearly doubled our page count in there.

My updated reads list, which we also discussed in the Neighborhood:

1. Speaker for the Dead (pirate mollie + zMuffinMan)*
(no real issues)

2. Clusk92*
(want dead, but no real read on slot)

3. Macaronis and Cheese (Prof Fridays + Aronis)*
(no real issues)

4. Cloud Nine (Natirasha + Salamence20)*
(want dead)

5. Majiffy*
(flip flopping. I though he could be scum earlier)

6. Rogue (Malakittens + notscience)*
(Town imho)

7. My Milked Eek*
(Thought he was town, voted for him to be the day's lynch because that was where we were heading, still kind of lean town on him).

8. Ultimate Life Form (Metal Sonic + Mastin2)*
(Null)

9. Feu et Vol (beastcharizard + Marquis)*
(Flip flopping. Was a slight town lean, now kind of back to null)

10. borkjerfkin*
(Town imho)

12. SnowStorm*
(Null)

13. Sharpest-knife-on-tree*
(Null)

14. RubikAshtray*
(Leaning town)

15. Venmar*
(Town imho)

16. Nero Cain*
(Leaning scum)

17. PeregrineV*
(Null)

18. Brian Skies*
(Null)

19. Titus*
(Was leaning scum, but becoming less and less inclined to lynch her)

20. ika*
(Town imho)

Reads explained...

TOWN
-Rogue: I've had a positive read since the Neighborhood started. Very engaging, sees the same things I do in people, I feel like we are on the same wavelength. My number 1 town read in our Hood.

-Eek: Something about the "greater good" that he was going on about, encouraging people to put him down as the predicted lynch. Too strong of a gambit for scum to take. If he were scum, and the plan had gone accordingly, he would have assisted in completing several objectives for people in the appropriate hoods. The risk didn't really outweigh the reward for a scum gambit.

-Feu: His posts seemed genuine, and were good town posts in general back when there was "The Plan©" to only lynch from specific hoods. But I feel like his tone has changed since I monkey-wrenched it, slightly less agressive, almost trying to blend in more, so I am moving him back to nullish.

-bork: I haven't had a problem with bork as an individual all game. I feel his reaction to my antics yesterday were appropriate, and in general, his posting has been in a direction he felt was for the greater good of town. Of course, the entirety of the first part of the day had me continually thinking this the entire time:
The Greater Good

-Rubik: The person I trust second in our Hood at the moment. It's a neighborhood thing though. He needs to post more in the main thread, but his discussions in the Hood have been some what settling.

-Venmar: I think his early game still lets him hold his towniness, though I wish he would troll less as it's basically allowing vast majority of his content to be construed as fluffy.

-ika: I got the early impression that his take on the game was the same as mine. I too was was interested in the possibility of flavor relations for the game setup, especially considering the Hood I was placed in. This is more of a biased town read though because of our similar brain waves, and in general his content hasn't really been all
that
noteworthy. Still, I have no inclination to lynch him any time soon.

SCUM
-Clusk: It's impossible to call this a scum read because there's literally nothing to read from this slot. He has been able to get away with an early RVS vote, and then disappear, but he has since been prodded and still not returned, so it's impossible to say that he is just lurking scum at this point. In all reality, he's just a waste of a player slot, and that is not alignment indicative, so all we have to judge him on is his limited posts which sucked.

-Cloud 9: I've made my case on Cloud already, nothing they have done has changed my position in any way. Their push to PL Skot, their sideline jabs in RVS, their omgus of Rogue (stating Rogue called everyone scum in the Hood) when Rogue started to call them out on bullshit, and then their disappearing act only to reappear the moment I shake the game up and they start to get votes. Even now, they don't make any defense of themselves, and appear just active enough to not completely disappear, but not active enough that they are afraid to get a few more votes for something they might say.

-Majiffy: I really didn't get the Eek wagon he started, and how it came from out of nowhere, which then developed into the #1 predicted Day 1 lynch of the game. He didn't even really push that hard, and I think it all boiled down to a generalized Policy Lynch which even Eek seemed to have drank the Kool-aid and believed was a good idea. His play has been rather passive in general, and I know Majiffy is capable of being far more active, especially as town. His frustration seemed pretty believable though when I flushed the objectives, and he's commented a few times (I think) about how he's disinterested in the game, so it could just be lack of effort. This is where I start flip flopping on the slot.

-Nero: I felt like up until I torpedoed the objectives, he was just "there." He made a few pot shots at people in his hood, specifically Metal, but generally was unabrasive and agreeable, and even seemed to be just going with the flow of "The Plan©." Once objectives were gone, he tunneled on to me, but he started in a fence-sitting manner. Once people started leaving me, his push on me got stronger. His math for lynch pool is all sorts of skewed to be whatever he wants it to be, but uses that as primary ammunition against me, when in reality, there is no way to know whether what I did was good or bad for the lynch pool (For all we know we could have had the two neighborhoods with 0 and 1 scum in them for example, despite the scum reads). He also tries to continually dodge the real reason I opened up the entire town to the lynch pool, and that was to keep lurkers from lurker. Maybe he doesn't comprehend it, but this is literally my attitude after I did what I did:
Floaters
What really irks me is that I asked him if he had any plans to pursue ULF now that I opened up the lynch pool, and he tries to turn it around like I am trying to distract him, and he refuses to lynch anyone but me or Titus, and then after I leave, he starts talking about wanting to have ULF as a potential lynch candidate.

-Titus: Her early game was really off-putting, and I still don't trust her, but something just smells off about her possible lynch. People keep trying come back around to it, almost as if the moment scum could be under scrutiny, the possibility of a Titus lynch is brought back up. I'm not feeling inclined to lynch her today for that reason alone.

I probably won't be around much tomorrow, and I will be without internet for 4 days starting Thursday. So I will be V/LA until my trip is over.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

After reading that Wall... I'm moving Feu back up to leaning town status.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3148 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm back from our family cabin trip. I haven't read the last 30 some odd pages.

Unvote

...since my vote is wasted where it's at currently. I'll probably drop it on Titus later.

Any cliff notes, or specific things I should look at or respond to?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3153 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Well, I'm not really interested in Feu being lynched either. His wall post seemed extremely townie to me in a slot that was somewhat null-leaning town anyways.

The likelihood of getting any other wagon to form before deadline is close to zilch. What would you have me do Titus?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3154 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3152, Venmar wrote:
In post 3149, Titus wrote:How about scum policy lynching me to save their buddy toog?\

I'm pretty sure you were preaching the fact Toog was town not too long ago? Are you going to be reactively bending your spine around the situation of the game or something?

I think you are misinterpreting his post due to the lack of a comma.

He's not saying I am their buddy, he was asking me specifically what I thought about them trying to save their buddy.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3155 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3152, Venmar wrote:
In post 3149, Titus wrote:How about scum policy lynching me to save their buddy toog?\

I'm pretty sure you were preaching the fact Toog was town not too long ago? Are you going to be reactively bending your spine around the situation of the game or something?

I think you are misinterpreting his post due to the lack of a comma.

He's not saying I am their buddy, he was asking me specifically what I thought about them trying to save their buddy.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3156 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

stupid mouse.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3244 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I haven't even read the pages between 95 and 125. If I were replacing into the game, I wouldn't even try reading 130 pages. This is the primary reason I stopped playing Large Themes to begin with. I feel like people like to break records for biggest Day 1 or something.

Can we maybe flash wagon Clusk, Cloud 9, or whoever else was being replaced, get a flip, get the night results, and start fresh on Day 2? This would alleviate one replacement necessity, and get the day over with, as well as give us information to work with for the next day phase.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3245 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I haven't even read the pages between 95 and 125. If I were replacing into the game, I wouldn't even try reading 130 pages. This is the primary reason I stopped playing Large Themes to begin with. I feel like people like to break records for biggest Day 1 or something.

Can we maybe flash wagon Clusk, Cloud 9, or whoever else was being replaced, get a flip, get the night results, and start fresh on Day 2? This would alleviate one replacement necessity, and get the day over with, as well as give us information to work with for the next day phase.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3392 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3349, Speaker for the Dead wrote:unless some people have balls we are past the dl

In post 3223, Desperado wrote:I will grant a 24 hour extension to start and go,from there
there.
In post 3225, Desperado wrote:The deadline for Day 1 is Tuesday, July 29th, at 6:00 PM EST.

There is definitely scum on the Titus wagon. The fact that Titus always seems to be the fall back counter-wagon every time a new suspect is brought about should be disconcerting to everyone. It's fairly obvious (to me) that scum are coasting by waiting for the day to end.

Venmar - doubtful
Nero Cain - good chance
ika - doubtful
Speaker for the Dead - maaaybeeee
Ultimate Life Form - probable
SnowStorm - possible, but not being tested
Macaronis and Cheese - maaaaybeee
My Milked Eek - doubtful

My best guesses are between Nero and ULF.
Vote: Ultimate Life Form

I feel like ULF is lurking more, but I will vote for Nero as well if anyone has the sack to start a wagon on him.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3458 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Feu is now the second person to suggest multi-ball, Titus did it earlier when he suggested that a Global Kill stop would suggest multi-ball.

How do you guys make these leaps?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3462 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

A single use Global Kill Stop can turn a Mylo into a another day's reprieve.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3466 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Also, the other neighborhoods aren't that strong of utility either. Sensor a lynch and yet everyone wanted two full neighborhoods on it? Yeah, you'll probably get a "There was scum on that lynch." response from the mod. 1 use Governor? That could actually be more hindering if town was actually correct on the lynch.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3470 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3468, Feu et Vol wrote:
In post 3458, Toogeloo wrote:Feu is now the second person to suggest multi-ball, Titus did it earlier when he suggested that a Global Kill stop would suggest multi-ball.

How do you guys make these leaps?

I didn't even remember Titus saying that. I don't know why you remembered that but it feels genuine at this point.

Staying away from multi-ball discussion because I will just start using the wiki i read to argue about it.

-Beast
Because when she first mentioned it, I felt it was somewhat scummy for the exact same reason bork just said he'd raise an eyebrow your direction if it does end up actually being multi-ball.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3472 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote

I might actually vote Feu here.

BBL
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3473 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote

I might actually vote Feu here.

BBL
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3502 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Nero was already on the wagon.

ubintrold
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3528 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

This is the day that never ends
It just goes on and on my friends
Some people playing mafia, not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue playing this day forever simply just because . . .
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3529 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

This is the day that never ends
It just goes on and on my friends
Some people playing mafia, not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue playing this day forever simply just because . . .
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3530 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

lol ugomouse!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3531 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

lol ugomouse!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3757 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If all of those shots are scum, Beloved Princess is actually borked for setup. We could have 7 people dead by the time we hit a second day phase.

Are we certain that Havoc's alignment makes this multi-ball? In the opening post, it states under Modkills "killed by Apocalypse personally" which I would take to suggest Apocalypse isn't even in this game.

Nothing has changed my opinion of Cloud 9. Still the most likely to be scum in our hood in my opinion. PeregriveV "maybe" behind that. Rubik has been absent and generally quiet making it impossible for him to read.

The Outcasts were very quiet last night.

Cloud 9 opened the evening with a vote for bork to be the nightkill. I came in shortly after voting for Snowstorm to be the kill because I was under the impression any vig we had was planning to shoot him. Rogue came in after that and voted Speaker for the Dead to be the night kill. We stayed deadlocked at 1v1v1 for most the night, then PV came in, voted for Snow but said the vig would be stupid to shoot him. Cloud 9 then changed their vote to Snowstorm. Rubik never popped into the hood at all. We had maybe a dozen total posts through out the night phase, including the mods.

Unless X-Men has 2 scum in their hood, I'd assume we should be considering those slots all most likely to be town. So I think Speakers for the Dead, Snowstorm, and Venmar's thoughts should be heavily weighed through out the day as they are by far the most likely to be town players.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3765 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

meh, I would much prefer the lynch come from the Outcasts anyways as we are the only neighborhood still at 5 players.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3791 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3785, Rogue wrote:btw toog just said he's going to ignore the PT except to do the achievements
Because our Hood is trash. No one wants to talk to anyone anyways, and it's not like anyone's even all that trust-worthy anyways. I mean, you and Cloud 9 have basically become best buds apparently, but in general, our hood is easily the most dysfunctional hood in the game.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3810 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Essentially, Cloud 9 has taken over the Outcast Hood, and since Rogue is the only other active player in it, they have formed some kind of coalition. Cloud 9 wanted to make a townbloc of C9, Rogue, and PV and lynch Rubik and I. And for the best guess I have is because C9 doesn't like me (not just in the game, but seems like in general), and Rubik is the quietest person in the hood. I called C9 scum yesterday, and they pouted and active lurked the day away. Now day 2 starts, and suddenly C9 has a spine and trying to drive our hood with Rogue as the co-pilot.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3827 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3818, Rogue wrote:toog's ignoring the thread because apparently nothing is going on there and now it's a bad thing that stuff is actually going on there
You do realize that I want to lynch Cloud, and Cloud wants to lynch me. What kind of awkward Hood do you want to be a part of if it's just the three of us in there? It got to the point where 3's a crowd started happening, and wasn't worth posting in there when I could just post out here.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3837 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3828, Rogue wrote:You could have been trying to convince me I was wrong

but hey

your funeral

And there's a reason you think I need a private hood for that? It's pointless to post in our hood currently due to the fact that we A) don't know how many scum are in our Hood, and B) don't know who could actually be scum in the hood. How you can just easily trust the only other vocal person in the hood is beyond me. You must be desperate for interaction in a private topic. Any thoughts I have, I don't need a private topic for when I can just post them out here for people I more readily trust (Speaker, Venmar, Snowstorm, bork, ika, and Eek over my choices on who to trust in my own Hood).
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3843 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Post 665 was posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:31 am

My Vote for Eek in our Neighborhood was posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:53 am
MME is almost assuredly town I'm thinking, but it's almost to the point where it'll be too late to change enough people's minds if they are so enamored on naming the lynch correctly. I just can't see scum resigning like MME is doing.

Changing my vote to...
Vote: My Milked Eek
for the lynch.

I was voting Cloud before that.

I changed to you for two reasons.

A)
In post 666, My Milked Eek wrote:Trying to get the lync prediction points. Tje sensor ability is way more important than me. You'd better predict my lynch too.
...which you posted in response to me.

and B)
You already had a vote in our hood from Rogue, and aside from that the only other votes were mine (on Cloud) and Cloud (on Venmar). PV and Rubik did not vote, and Eek was decided to be the lynch on plurality with Rogue's and my vote.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4305 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4304, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:toog doesn't seem to be very chatty the last few days, so if he is around now, and can plop a vote on Rubik here, that would be very helpful.

Wait, didn't you just recently ask to have everyone on AP?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4306 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm in and out at the moment, cooking dinner.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4335 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

After sitting on it for a bit, I think our best course of action is to route the scum from hoods that have dead members already, most specifically X-Ternals and Generation Next.

Since Hoods are majority town, if we can clear hoods of scum, it basically mass confirms multiple players.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4351 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Why even sign up for a game at all though if you are going to be V/LA for longer than a week?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4357 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

AngryPidgeon (6) - Cloud Nine, Ultimate Life Form, Rogue, PeregrineV, Feu et Vol, Borkjerfkin
Venmar (1) - ika
RubikAshtray (1) - EspeciallyTheLies
PeregrineV (1)- Speaker for the Dead
ULF (1) - Venmar

Not Voting (6) - My Milked Eek, Toogeloo, SnowStorm, Sharpest-knife-on-tree, RubikAshtray, AngryPidgeon

This is what I got so far, and I'm fairly certain that the deadline to lock in lynch predictions has expired at this point.

The Outcasts majoritied AP for the lynch choice. Interestingly enough, Rogue switched his vote to Rubik to be the lynch prediction, and yet Rogue is still on AP.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4358 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Also, I'm sure it's been stated to death, but our hood is so retardedly dysfunctional it's depressing.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4443 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:40 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Speaker and Feu just torpedoed Obj 1 in a less Toog-style manner, but kudos to Mufffin for at least using rainbow sprinkles.

This game is so heavily invested in getting objectives complete that they have developed tunnel vision.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4445 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Vote: Feu

The Speaker vote seems too convenient that it would also screw the final hood out of objective 1.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4449 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4444, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I am convinced that the setup itself is designed to balance WITH the objectives. Ignoring the objectives, like muffin, like AP, like toogeloo, is not only ignorant and
anti-town
, but it is practically guaranteeing a more difficult game for town.
There is a more useful game mechanic in global copping by routing out all the scum from a hood. If a hood eliminates 2 scum from itself, then everyone still standing within it are guaranteed town. In this sense, it's almost worth just ignoring the objectives and focusing on eliminating the scum in the hoods one at a time if necessary.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4453 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:50 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4448, borkjerfkin wrote:And you of all people don't get to fucking vote a person for 'screwing the objectives over'
Are you suggesting that I set a precedent and now anyone is free to do it, regardless of rhyme and reason? Screw you once, shame on me. Screw you twice, shame on you.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4456 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:53 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4451, borkjerfkin wrote:Yes we want to lynch scum

We also want to get a sensor to aid with lynching scum

These are not fucking mutually exclusive
I understand that, but in your efforts to obtain your precious sensor, you have become so dialed in on that aspect that your global scum hunting suffers.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4459 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4454, borkjerfkin wrote:No, I'm suggesting that if you did it because you wanted to scumhunt more, you should be more sympathetic than most that someone did it cause they thought that person was scum.
It seems just
too
convenient to me.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4462 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4457, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:wut... toog... what are you even saying?

Why are you not voting Speaker? For the same thing? And more so for the fact that he did out of spite? That's what I would like to know.

p-edit: lemme post dammit
Because Speaker's actions feel more akin to my feelings from Day 1, while Feu's vote feels like it's capitalizing on Speaker's rage to put the final nail in the objective coffin.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4508 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote
Vote: AP
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4710 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Our Hood is fairly hostile now with Rogue and Cloud 9 throwing temper tantrums or some shit. I voted for S4TD to be killed last night, everyone else voted for ika.

Rogue said some pretty sketchy stuff in the hood that I wasn't fond of, but I'd still rather lynch C9 over anyone else in the hood. C9 is more active in the hood than the game thread and spends most of the posts griping, stating how much they hate me, and name-calling, and is generally unproductive in both the hood and the game. I'm not entirely up to date on their joint meta, but it certainly feels like they are intentionally trying to be useless. Molla joined last night, but is fairly tight-lipped and/or passive. PV seems a bit more active lately, and tried engaging Molla some. Rogue, despite their less than stellar play as of late, and their delusions of grandeur, is still my #1 town pick in our hood.

Outside our hood, I seriously want to focus on the ika/SKOT/ULF neighborhood as they have as of yet had a scum flip in their hood. I would wager ULF to be scum in that hood, especially after reading through the day. ika states that ULF claims to know who killed Nero, and the very first thing ULF does coming into the thread is claim V/LA. It seems like an attempt to hide and attempt to be forgotten.

In the other Hoods, I don't want to touch Snow/Venmar today. If ULF was killed, it seems more likely that scum is either A) not in that hood, or B) trying to get a Venmar v. Snow paranoia fight going. I think if Scum
was
still in that hood, ULF wouldn't have been killed in order to have more people to hide behind, and, in general, I've like everyone that's in that hood since Day 2's flips.

I think Feu is scum. Not going to sugar coat that. I think his vote yesterday that removed the objective from the last unvoted hood was entirely planned out and intentional. bork is still a strong town read, and Eek's play from Day 1 still seems very town oriented, especially with Majiffy heavily flagshipping his wagon. This leaves ETL, which by PoE, leads me to believe to be a potential scummer. I only recall them attempting to derail the AP lynch yesterday in favor of Rubik (now Molla), and it got me thinking he only half hearted it in order to look better when/if AP flipped town.

Holding my vote for now, but I'd prefer C9 > ULF > Feu > ETL > PV/Molla (My only real scum reads) currently.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4712 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

First person to vote ika was Rogue. They expressed that the NK was likely going to be one of bork/ika/Rogue, and that ETL and S4TD weren't likely to be killed. There was definitely some dissension amongst the heads of the Rogue Hydra as well, one head thought the AP lynch was terrible, and the other said it was good.

There was no comment as far as I noticed about my S4TD vote before the night ended. I was the second person to vote, and then everyone else voted ika after that, starting with PV, then Molla, and finally C9.

After the flip, C9 stated that they thought it was weird I voted for S4TD to be night killed, but that's the only comment about it in the hood that I saw.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4713 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Sleep now. I'll be back tomorrow.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4828 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Toogeloo »

VOTE: ULF

The claim makes a zero lick of sense and even appears to backtrack on itself to further confuse. Add to the fact that he didn't claim character or role is just sketchy as hell.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4864 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Oh for christ's sake. Can we please lynch ULF already?

Skin? SKIN? As a "modified" watcher? How the hell is Elasticity even a Watching type power? And then you say NO ONE visited bork, S4TD, and Nero EXCEPT a faction called "The Horseman?"

Not to mention you have once again changed your information when called out on it.

How the hell are you people believing this?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4867 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4746, Ultimate Life Form wrote:last night i wacthed bork, ika and ETL. none died; no result

puh-lease.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4881 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4877, Cloud Nine wrote:
In post 4873, Cloud Nine wrote:Also like 80% on BBMolla being scum in our hood.

75% on toog.
And so far, the only rationale I've seen behind your scum read is: "I hate playing with you." "You're an anti-town fuck." and "Rogue, let's be friends, everyone else in the hood can die."

The fact that people can't see the continuous back-tracking and role rewriting ULF is doing just makes me want to...

*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*

ULF initially claims he picks three targets, and if one of them is killed, he is notified of which faction kills them.
He then says he watches people to see who visits them. 3 Targets being watched, mind you.
bork questions him which it is.
He says he's a modified watcher, and is notified if anyone visits them, and that he just said shot because he was thinking about AP.
I point out that he claimed to "watch" 3 people last night and that none of them died, so he got no results, which means he was still operating under the "I only watch for shootings" mindset.

So are we to assume that of the 3 people he targeted Night 1, ONLY Nero was targeted, and it was ONLY by the Horseman faction? And then we have to assume again, since he's obviously still not clear about his role pm being shots vs. visits, that the 3 people he watched last night also were not targeted by a single faction?

Again... this is a Watcher that can view
THREE
people at once, one of which was assumed to be a tracker going into the Night Phase, and no one was targeted?

Finally, let's just discuss the ridiculousness of the role itself. What would a role like that even accomplish? You get to know the names of the factions in the game? At best, it can only confirm if someone was killed by town or scum, or any living person that was targeted by scum is almost guaranteed to be town, so it becomes a weakened Cop role too!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5065 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5058, Desperado wrote:
SnowStorm and Toogeloo have been prodded
Sensuous here... couldya at least have posted a VC? ...and use Vaseline next time, I'm sensitive to prods like that.

I had to take a step away for a bit. If we aren't lynching ULF today, then I am with Rogue in that someone from the Outcasts (Toog, Rogue, C9, PV, Molla) needs to be lynched today, with C9 being my first choice, though I'd take just about anyone else but Rogue at this point.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5067 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5020, BBmolla wrote:
In post 5018, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Alright BB. Who in your hood, cuz I don't remember off the top of my head.

Who's scummy in your hood? Besides cloud 9 because they aren't scum.

You're scum

In post 5023, BBmolla wrote:I said
you're scum

This totally made my day btw. I love you Molla.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5085 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5073, borkjerfkin wrote:I guess pretty much every time I think I'm onto something, someone comes along with a readlist that has almost nothing in common with my own (like most recently BBMolla with SKOT/ULF town. Who is scum in that hood if SKOT and ULF are town? Ika?)
We only have one flipped scum, and all we know is that hoods are majority town. We have no idea if it's 3v3, 2v2, 4v4, 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1, etc...

While I definitely think ULF is the scum in that hood, playing devil's advocate, I can also say it's entirely possible there are no scum in his hood as well. The Hood thing adds an unnecessary paranoia to the game, as without actual knowledge of what the scum splits are, it's impossible to tell whether scum should be in hoods or not. Imagine if it's 2v2 for example. Two Scum could be in two hoods each, and two hoods completely scum free... however, with paranoia, people could try culling those hoods until they find scum, even none exist.

/devilsadvocateoff

I think it's more probable that there is at least one scum in each hood, so I do suggest that ULF (or SKOT/IKA) needs the rope today, but if we get this paranoia about lynching claimed power roles, like we already have done with Snowstorm, then we will make no headway in this game.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5124 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

If we lynch ULF and he flips town, do we continue lynching from that hood until we hit scum? Serious question.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5125 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I just want to make sure that people who are voting are doing it because they truly think ULF is scum, or because they think that probabilities are in their favor that lynching from that hood is more likely to hit scum.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5126 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Also, fun fact... Titus has been dead two game days now, and no one is still close to matching her post count. I just noticed this when I was checking Activity lol.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5141 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5135, SnowStorm wrote:What's the status in each hood? How many objectives need to be completed and how many can be completed today?

Our hood only has 1 objective complete so far (we guessed AP for lynch yesterday).

In post 5133, My Milked Eek wrote:Prod dodging, I'm busy for today :/

More or less the same for me.

Unvote
... just to prevent shenanigans for now, but fully intend to put it back later unless I find reason to change it. I just don't think I'm ready for this day to end at the moment, and didn't want to be gone and come back to a hammer.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5233 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5201, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 5188, borkjerfkin wrote:C9, rogue, toog, skot, pv

Only possibilities I see

Here is what I want to have happen:

In the next posts for:

C9
Rogue
Toogeloo
SKOT
PV

I want a yes/no answer to the following question:
Did you visit Nero Cain on Night 1?

I don't care what you did or why you did it. Just a simple yes/no.

I think I've eliminated everyone else from being possible visitors.

I can't believe this thought even crossed your mind.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5235 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

What's the vote count at?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5238 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5217, Rogue wrote:Or, we bring him to L-2 and wait for me/Cloud 9 to be on at the same time.
What does this accomplish? We either need the entire hood on the wagon, or we need first and last, both of which are improbabilities at this current point.

SKOT should hammer if ika doesn't budge.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5239 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5217, Rogue wrote:Or, we bring him to L-2 and wait for me/Cloud 9 to be on at the same time.
What does this accomplish? We either need the entire hood on the wagon, or we need first and last, both of which are improbabilities at this current point.

SKOT should hammer if ika doesn't budge.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5240 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

BTW... if SKOT hammers, and ULF is scum, I would believe that would give them TWO achievements, correct?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5241 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Unless ULF would have to be on his own wagon to get an achievement for full hood >_>.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5383 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5351, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 5233, Toogeloo wrote:I can't believe this thought even crossed your mind.

I hate this fucking post so much every time I read it.

Why the fuck do you not care about the people hard defending MS and go after the one person who is trying to shine a light on the scenario?
Because Metal's claim is so obviously bullshit, and you decide that "just to be safe" you want to out a power role.

Vote: Metal Sonic

Nothing has changed my mind. His posts continue to read as if he is making shit up as he goes.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5386 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

A) They have an IQ under 80.
B) They are his scum buddies.
C) They are paranoid about lynching a scanner.

Pick one.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5390 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Except you have no idea if his buddies are bussing, protecting, or avoiding him. So as a generalization, they fall in those 3 categories.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5395 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5391, borkjerfkin wrote:I'm just saying you don't really seem to be concerned with why he's being so ardently defended in lieu of potshotting at the one person who is obvious town about this whole endeavor

whatever, I ended up not having to out anyone

People who don't think things through deserve a potshot from time to time. Don't take it personally, we've all had it happen to us.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5479 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Vote: Feu et Vol

I want a claim from them, and then I will claim why I am voting them. Feu et Vol is scum.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5480 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

EBWOP: I will claim myself and say why I am voting them.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5513 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:54 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I am X-Man, 1-Shot Redirecting Gunsmith. I can use my power each night, but as soon as it's successful, I lose it. Each Night, I choose two targets, the second of which cannot be in my hood. If the first target has a gun and is performing a killing action that evening, I will redirect their shot to the second target.

Night 1, I tried redirecting bork to Nero. I was getting vig vibes from bork, and I didn't want him to shoot Snow, so I redirected him to Nero because I thought Nero was scum. Action didn't go through.

Night 2, I tried redirecting Rogue to ETL. Rogue made some comments I thought were kind of sketchy about how they hadn't been voted yet and that they should be the ones getting night killed because they were more town than any one else. After ETL's attempted derail of the AP lynch, I thought maybe they were doing it to earn town credit. They weren't a very vocal player slot prior to that and I never developed a strong read one way or another on the slot in general, so I thought they'd be a target for redirect. Action didn't go through again.

During Night 3, we had a claim of someone blocking Feu from action on Night 2, which got my wheels turning that him being blocked stopped one of the Night 2 Night kills. I told this person to WIFOM his JK hoping that whatever scum in my hood might relay that to Feu in order to convince him it might be worth shooting again. I targeted Feu, and once again redirected it to ETL. I got a successful result.

I'm fairly confident in the combination of Feu being blocked on Night 2 stopping the kill, and his claim now being a weaker version of AP and me just so happening to redirect a limited vig, that he is scum.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5515 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:58 am

Post by Toogeloo »

what do you need clarification on?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5519 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Someone in the Outcasts hood claimed they blocked Feu on Night 2.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5521 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:07 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Technically, they claimed they Jailkept him, so it's
entirely
possible that they stopped the kill on Feu instead, but I am under the belief it was the other way around.

PEDIT: Snow reads town to me, and I felt that him being shot on Night 1 would have been rushed. PV and I were in agreement about Snow being town, and were both hoping that he wouldn't be shot.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5525 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Toogeloo »

No, the person in our hood claimed Backup, and took Nero's power when he died.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5526 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:11 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5523, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 5521, Toogeloo wrote:PEDIT: Snow reads town to me, and I felt that him being shot on Night 1 would have been rushed. PV and I were in agreement about Snow being town, and were both hoping that he wouldn't be shot.

Who the fuck cares?

If I'm town I'm pointing that at a scumread and redirecting to another scumread every night ad infinitum.

It would not even have occurred to me to target a vig read with that

Narrowing it down to a possible vig shooting someone I thought was town felt more prudent than trying to deduce who of the other 15ish players might be taking a kill shot.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5527 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:12 am

Post by Toogeloo »

And you actually believe a weaker version of AP's already flipped role exists?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5530 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:18 am

Post by Toogeloo »

It's multiball, so he may not have considered the existence of a vig.

He would essentially allow 4 deaths every odd night, assuming worst case scenario.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5544 (isolation #111) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Well that's the nce thing about it being
my
role pm. I don't uave to ask your permission if I am making the right decision borky.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5548 (isolation #112) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Toogeloo »

And why does Feu have to be redscum if scum? Where did that logic breakdown occur?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5554 (isolation #113) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Put all the outcasts on Feu's lynch with one hammering. That'd gie us the global kill stop and negate you BP paranoia.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5666 (isolation #114) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut and wait for the flip. Apparently in a multi-ball game, it's the norm to bus your partners when you are a man down with lots of mislynches to go.

And for the record, if you don't think town me would do something, you don't know town me. I am an anti-town asshole 90% of the time since I thrive on chaos, and I will almost always do the exact opposite of what people tell me to do, like a 3 year old.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5912 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

SKOT needs to be prodded or (preferably) replaced himself. He has less posts than Molla who replaced in at almost 200 pages, and Desperado has almost as many posts, and Desp isn't even doing vote counts that frequently. He's single-handedly holding up the game at this point.

Eek's posts just deserve pats on the head and a lollipop hand-off, maybe even a little scratching behind the ears and a "good boy." He's not instrumental in today's play since he's neither involved in the Toog-Feu-Snow love triangle, nor is he a necessity on the lynch, so I've just been largely ignoring his posts.

Other than that, I have nothing else I think needs commenting on until the flip happens, unless someone wants more specific information from me that I'm willing to divulge.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5937 (isolation #116) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

bork said it right... herding cats.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6055 (isolation #117) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

@Desp: If there are two scum left, and both have a Night Action, can one scum perform both a night action and a killing action, or do they have to not perform a night action in order to kill?

You guys are total idiots, can I just point that out?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6092 (isolation #118) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

ITG...

...people who claim they can't be scum because they aren't playing like they normally do as scum.

Occam's Razor states that Feu was the last Blue member and that that team is wiped out.

Snow is probably town (for Jiffy interactions)
Venmar is probably town (for early game and Jiffy interactions)
Molla is probably town (because I think so, nuff said)

Lynch needs to happen today from my hood from the following people (in my order of preference):
Cloud9, Rogue, Molla, Toogeloo (I'm sure I'm #1 or #2 on most other people's lists).

Bork is now the last person in his hood after the Eek flip. Committee still out on whether this is something scum would even do.
Ika/Skot ... probably both town. Skot is completely useless, so he should be lynched before LyLo if possible.
Snow/Venmar ... probably both town for my reasons above.

Since my hood has twice as many players in it than any other hood, it really needs culling from. And I feel like everyone has called me scum at some point, but none have acted upon it. I should probably a person that doesn't make it to LyLo if that's a concern. Cloud9 has done nothing to change my opinion of their likelihood of being scum. The entire neighborhood in general is pretty apathetic, which means scum are just sliding by being apathetic as well. Rogue was a town read early, but has been in a downward chute since about Day 2 for me.

If you are looking for me to vote any of my 3 town reads, it's not going to happen.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6094 (isolation #119) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If I were Blue Scum, wouldn't it make more sense for Feu to bus me yesterday considering I had more people thinking I was scum?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6099 (isolation #120) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6095, Venmar wrote:Toog, why do you think SnowStorm is town when his tracker claim pretty much contradicts your redirection between Feu and ETL?
Because at this point I am inclined to believe that Feu was the last Blue Scum, and their team was only two people, in which case, there is nothing wrong with Snow's track results since I don't redirect every action, just the kill.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6100 (isolation #121) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6097, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 6092, Toogeloo wrote:Occam's Razor states that Feu was the last Blue member and
that that team is wiped out.

Toogeloo wrote:Snow is probably town (for
Jiffy interactions
)
Venmar is probably town (for early game and
Jiffy interactions
)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I don't understand where you are going with this.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6103 (isolation #122) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Uh... sure I can.

I am drawing multiple conclusions which leads me to believe Blue is wiped out.

1) I don't believe certain members are associated to Majiffy due to relationship tells from early game.
2) Host confirms that a scum player cannot both perform a normal night action and the killing action unless they are the last scum member

ergo... I think Blue is wiped out.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6105 (isolation #123) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Venmar and Snow have been town reads to me regardless. I was just posting reasons why they are probably town and not Blue.

Note I said "probably." So take that as a fence sit, or whatever, but I did not formulate that post to suggest determining red from blue. Those 3 players are my top 3 town reads, and I am not wavering from it.

I am very content with being lynched today if that is the course, I have already expressed that someone from my hood needs to be lynched, and I've also stated that I am the one name that keeps getting name dropped as scum in my hood. I have been to too many LyLos which have cause game losses either on my part or being the goat to end the game, and considering I have grown quite bored of this game, despite how easy it should be to break down at this point, I am perfectly willing to accept a lynch today if I need to.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6107 (isolation #124) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

k
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6109 (isolation #125) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If the mod answers that as YES, and perhaps Snow was trying to conceal that fact, then congratulations for giving scum an easy twofer night.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6112 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Assuming BP is in the game, it's a helluva lot more balanced to be lynch only instead of kill considering the amount of shots that can (and have) gone around during the evenings.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6114 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

When I claimed, I stated that I always voted on the side of caution that my choices were wrong. I was more interested in where the shot got redirected than who was actually doing the shooting.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6115 (isolation #128) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

But hey, I'm pretty sure that line of reasoning worked on the AP lynch too... what'd he flip again?

And as you already know... I could give two shits about the objectives as they served as more of a distraction than anything else. Getting those abilities at end game is far easier to accomplish and give the greater benefit at that point in time.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6174 (isolation #129) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

So essentially, your reads have become more of a witch hunt.

bork can be added to my town reads with Venmar, Snow, and Molla. My guess is that scum is in the idle players since they are down in numbers and need town to kill itself a bit more. The lynch still has to come from my hood, but I would prefer to be lynched before Molla since I am essentially a VT now and Molla can still potentially stop kills. Rogue and C9 need to be cleansed soon. One of them is scum almost assuredly, and if you allow them both to get to LyLo, I will be SMH.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6175 (isolation #130) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Toogeloo »

^@bork
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6196 (isolation #131) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6181, borkjerfkin wrote:WAIT

Feu fucking self hammered

No fucking chance he is last scum

Lynch toog

Pedit: lol

I thought your previous argument was that I had to be red scum because I knew no other blues remained or some shit. Serious question bork...

...are you on drugs?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6236 (isolation #132) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Yeah, dismiss the fact that C9 predicted bork dead last night, and I actually had to pull out the logic as to why Molla was probably going to be the Night Kill and Rogue and Molla agreed with me on it.

We are lynching from my hood, and I am declaring a 1v1 vs. C9. You all vote me or you all vote C9.

My next post will be a vote for C9 unless by some miracle some one convinces me otherwise, if C9 and Rogue are first and last on me, or if Rogue hammers C9, then from your PoVs, we would still have completed an objective and finished our Kill Stop.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6242 (isolation #133) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6238, Cloud Nine wrote:
In post 6236, Toogeloo wrote:Yeah, dismiss the fact that C9 predicted bork dead last night, and I actually had to pull out the logic as to why Molla was probably going to be the Night Kill and Rogue and Molla agreed with me on it.

We are lynching from my hood, and I am declaring a 1v1 vs. C9. You all vote me or you all vote C9.

My next post will be a vote for C9 unless by some miracle some one convinces me otherwise, if C9 and Rogue are first and last on me, or if Rogue hammers C9, then from your PoVs, we would still have completed an objective and finished our Kill Stop.

Oh I get it.

Lynch me, Kill rouge. No Killstop.

1v1 us tomorrow. I'm not in the mood.

Vote us today though ends up in a lynch
In this hypothetical situation I may as well have just claimed scum and you wouldn't need the kill stop anyways. If you think Rogue is the night kill choice after your lynch, then I am the last person standing in our hood, Snowstorm (mod confirmed town) is still alive in a 5 person field, and bork, who has been crusading for my lynch for days now is also still alive. What need of a Global Kill Stop would there even be at that point?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6282 (isolation #134) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Entertain for a moment that it's 2v2vTown.

Nothing seems to suggest the contrary other than omgwtfbalance!?

The Track result shows that Feu used two actions, which means he was the last Blue. Why would Red have more members than Blue?

The lynch is happening from our hood today, and it should have happened yesterday. Venmar was obvtown pretty much 97% of the game, and his lynch was terrible.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6285 (isolation #135) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I would be willing to 1v1 Rogue if the majority of players are more torn between them and I, but I'd much rather go against my scum read. Either way, I should be one of the two people 1v1'd because I am the most suspected person.

@bork... then just fucking vote me you sackless jack hole. I mean you are so obstinate that it's impossible for both me and Snow to be telling the truth, and Snow is mod confirmed town, so put me out of my fucking misery because this game is going down the toilet anyways.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6287 (isolation #136) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'll be voting for someone from my hood later today. That is my firm stance, you guys discuss it amongst yourselves as to how you want to finagle the fine details.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6299 (isolation #137) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Vote: Cloud 9

No more pussy footing around.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6301 (isolation #138) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If Rogue votes you at the end, we'll still get a point I'm sure.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6330 (isolation #139) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6324, Rogue wrote:At this point it's more sheeping ap/mollie's scumread if nothing else

Which read was that?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6337 (isolation #140) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6334, Cloud Nine wrote:I'm not letting them lynch you, borky-poo. Yet.

Of course not, he's like one of the only people who thinks you are town, you've got to let him carry you to LyLo.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6353 (isolation #141) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6344, ika wrote:i sould make a setup where if you challenge someone to 1v1 its only one or the other can be lynched (somewhat like a gladiator mecanic)
Mortal Kombat Mafia was kinda like that. People would vote two people into a 1v1 situation, and then vote for the winner.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6380 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

blatant prod dodge is blatant.

... I see that productivity has increased 0.01% in the last 24 hours. Good job guys.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6443 (isolation #143) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6382, Rogue wrote:Do you think us/C9 are scum, or?
I think C9 is scum for sure. I'm not ready to commit to two scum in the hood just yet.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6444 (isolation #144) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6440, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 6432, ika wrote:know what would be funny, if rouge was 3rd party lyncher with C9 as target

My crackpot is that Rogue is actually Apocalypse and both scum teams obey to them.
Mod is Apocalypse obviously. Didn't you read the Modkill section?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6493 (isolation #145) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6452, borkjerfkin wrote:Also hey blue guy claim

you're town now

In post 6460, ika wrote:anyone want to spec we had 2v2v16?
I've been thinking this for days, but suddenly getting this paranoia that both bork and Rogue are redscum and distancing, though they could easily have just jointly pushed for my lynch today and not had to do this whole song and dance all together, so I really don't know anymore.

I did try to engage Rogue during the night to get a better read on them, but they were more or less quiet, basically saying they were town and leaving it at that.

Also, bork, are you saying you used the Sensor on the Outcasts hood and you were told two scum were in it? Is that what I am gathering by your posts? Or are you just being full of shit and hoping you can lob it at us and hope to see what sticks?

@mod- There's no cooldown period for obtaining an ability, correct? If Rogue and I lynch scum today and are both on the wagon, we get the Killstop, and can immediately use it tonight, correct?

Also, bork (again), from your PoV, if you think it's 3v3vT, wouldn't that mean that at least one scum is in ika and SKOT? Who's your pick there?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6496 (isolation #146) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm just getting tons of distancing paranoia. SKOTs vote on Rogue yesterday looks weird as hell too looking back over the day.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6497 (isolation #147) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Toogeloo »

eh, fuck it.

Vote: Rogue
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6510 (isolation #148) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Toogeloo »

How did
I
(
yes, "I"
) win this thing?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6511 (isolation #149) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Toogeloo »

How did
I
(
yes, "I"
) win this thing?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6529 (isolation #150) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I was literally expecting to get lynched days ago, and then it was just one after another saving grace of either ineptitude or paranoia.

Our scum chat was basically just me saying, "SKOT, if you see this, do this when I die..." every game day >_>.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6545 (isolation #151) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Toogeloo »

So... a two man team has one member decide to shoot it's other member?
Whaaaaaaat?....

I'd like to know if that was Feu's decision because he was going to claim vig on Jiffy and hope Red would carry them to their own victory.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6551 (isolation #152) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6549, AngryPidgeon wrote:How did Toog justify redirecting a kill to EtL exactly?

I remember thinking that he was going to get dunked for that choice.
I had played off my neighborhood chat where I stated I was becoming leary of ETL during that night phase in a conversation with PV.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6641 (isolation #153) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

My favorite part of this game was that by Day 5, the remaining town had noticed how much my shoulders were hurting from carrying my team that they decided to help share the weight.

In all seriousness though, thanks for the game Desperado. I hate playing as scum because I am a god awful liar, and I tend to have to play IIoA and pretend town hunt. Being snarky or salty and chaotic is in my general MO as either alignment, but in general if you can't tell that I am obvious town by like Day 2 or 3, then chances are I'm more than likely scum. And if it's
any
consolation to town, I hate being scum even more so because I hate to see the poor attitudes that I have a general contribution to inciting due to my play.

I love and hate you all equally! Don't hate each other over it. Sometimes scum just gets lucky due to big picture circumstances.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”