Post Post #5412 (isolation #200) » Thu May 08, 2014 7:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5409, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5403, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5396, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5388, PeregrineV wrote:
@Breakfast-
As noted above, 172 just finished.

Check out this ISO of one of your heads.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41158

Now, using as many words as possible, explain how you were unable to secure any reads day1 and day2.
Nope. Not going to indulge you. Replacing into a 120 page game is nothing like living a game from the start of day 1. My objectivity as a replacement is one of the strong points in my replacement games. I lack that in from-the-start games.

The way I catch up varies from replace-in to replace-in, and as I said at the end of that game I had initially planned to do a Magua style not-reading-shit replacement, but the compulsive vig role precluded that.
But, the process of catching up included you looking at posts and reaching conclusions based on those posts.
You were able to (fairly effectively and in a short period of time) determine 4 players probable alignments.
I find it hard to believe that you can't do that because you started playing in this game instead of replacing in.
It was based on analysis of three scum ISOs and their reads, votes, and stances. That's a tremendous amount of useful data.

You can look at my recent replacement vs from start games and see how they differ. You played in several of them. L4D, boardgame are 2 examples that are pretty stark comparisons to ny 172. In the boardgame I didn't really start walling until I had similar data about flipped scum to consider.
That I also get, but I'd expect you to have something (anything) more solid than these:
---

pedit- Hold off unless relevant
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5417 (isolation #201) » Thu May 08, 2014 7:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5413, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5407, PeregrineV wrote:I'll help you with your Nacho digestion. What posts scream town-Nacho and which scream scum-Nacho to you?
My opinion of the slot has generally gone up since Bork replaced out of it.
I thought bork towned up the slot, big time.
In post 5413, AngryPidgeon wrote:I can fish up some quotes later, but off the top of my head thing's that felt town from Nacho.
The mastin push. I don't see why he as scum would stick his neck out there to shove that cart forward when it was already headed in the direction steadily, based off the timing of his pressure and flip-flop on mastin. I felt his posting at mastin was rather genuine; it just felt like Nacho was 100% convinced in what he was seeing. The drunk posting near the end of Day 2 also felt uninhibited and town to me although Id have to pull up quotes to dive into that more.
Everyone was voting Mastin or was willing to lynch her. She was spamming up the thread.
In post 5100, Yulia Jue wrote:
Votecount 2-21 (Final)

With 14 players alive, it will take 8 votes to lynch or nolynch.

MastinSSK
(8):
Just Sheep Us
PeregrineV, Yggdra Union
, CupcakePanda, Penguin_Alien, Red Gyarados, The Fox and the Hound, Titan
AngryPidgeon (1):
MastinSSK

Not Voting (5): Nachomamma8,
Carbon Fiber
, Breakfast With Stalin, AngryPidgeon, magenta_thegreat
Blue is pretty much town to me, but since there are 4 scum left, where are you contending they are voting?
In post 5413, AngryPidgeon wrote: The being divey about their role is weird to me, but Im not going to just demand that they full claim I guess, so I'll hope that that resolves itself at some point. I disliked Bork's reaction to pressure. It felt haughty like he was tryingto shake me off by being overly-confident and his whole defense wsa like "look how town I am, everyone else thinks Im town!!". I dont think he actually said that, but it came off that way to me at the time and it felt like he was just coasting without doing much. Annnd Im still trying to decide what I think about Tammy v CF with Nacho sidelining on that aggresively. I thought him trying to get CF into the neighborhood was probably town thinking I guess, but I could see him being scum if CF is potentially. probably. maybe. definitely.
It seems scum Kagura/nacho would have said "You must have been roleblocked" or totally ignored your claim of no result. Unless they are scum with you, their best scum-move would have been to say nothing and leave the explanation to you. Why would Kagura-scum/AP-town say ?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5418 (isolation #202) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5416, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5412, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5409, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5403, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5396, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5388, PeregrineV wrote:
@Breakfast-
As noted above, 172 just finished.

Check out this ISO of one of your heads.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41158

Now, using as many words as possible, explain how you were unable to secure any reads day1 and day2.
Nope. Not going to indulge you. Replacing into a 120 page game is nothing like living a game from the start of day 1. My objectivity as a replacement is one of the strong points in my replacement games. I lack that in from-the-start games.

The way I catch up varies from replace-in to replace-in, and as I said at the end of that game I had initially planned to do a Magua style not-reading-shit replacement, but the compulsive vig role precluded that.
But, the process of catching up included you looking at posts and reaching conclusions based on those posts.
You were able to (fairly effectively and in a short period of time) determine 4 players probable alignments.
I find it hard to believe that you can't do that because you started playing in this game instead of replacing in.
It was based on analysis of three scum ISOs and their reads, votes, and stances. That's a tremendous amount of useful data.

You can look at my recent replacement vs from start games and see how they differ. You played in several of them. L4D, boardgame are 2 examples that are pretty stark comparisons to ny 172. In the boardgame I didn't really start walling until I had similar data about flipped scum to consider.
That I also get, but I'd expect you to have something (anything) more solid than these:
---

pedit- Hold off unless relevant
I don't think you have any concept of how disconcerting it was to be on such a different page about Rancid (and on day 1 about Mastin as well) from several players I was townreading. I feel a little better now because my concept of the game state has been somewhat validated by Rancid's flip. I'm not sure yet what to do with that data. I mentioned doing some VCA soon, but I'm hoping someone else will get to it first because I find it tedious and I usually wind up missing the forest for the trees anyway.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to explore some other avenues that night results (and lack thereof) suggest.

Why did you vote Magenta?
Rancid flipped Battleseeker. I assume that aside from the miller part (and counterclaiming Carbon) that his other posting was correct/not lies. Which means two town-gladiator type roles, or one town (Rancid) and one scum (Orcinus).
Magenta has not towned it up for me, Orcinus was marginal, and roles seem to indicate that he is likely scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5427 (isolation #203) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5421, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3544, Kagura wrote:
In post 3541, AngryPidgeon wrote:You and I was explicitly told that my role failed.
Hmph. Ok. This result (and only this result) is consistent with my worldview.

Why did you start out with a fake report on CF?

-b
@PV: Why the hell wouldn't they? Maybe they actually just roleblocked me and plan to claim later that they thought I was scum and likely going to make the scum kill after I flip.

Maybe they really are a Mafia Ascetic and plan to just claim that at some point.
Because the time to sow suspicion would have been at that point. When it's fresh and relevant. Scum need only hint that your scum and they can come back to it later. I didn't see any of that.

I want to know why you weren't pressing the issue more at the time. When it's fresh and relevant. Especially if you had suspicion on Kagura at the time.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5428 (isolation #204) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5423, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Tales of Hearts:
AP, RG

???: Panda PV, Stalin, orcinus

You guys probably claimed some of this before, but what is everyone's game?
In post 5138, PeregrineV wrote:Tales of Vesperia
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5429 (isolation #205) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5422, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5418, PeregrineV wrote:
Rancid flipped Battleseeker. I assume that aside from the miller part (and counterclaiming Carbon) that his other posting was correct/not lies. Which means two town-gladiator type roles, or one town (Rancid) and one scum (Orcinus).
Magenta has not towned it up for me, Orcinus was marginal, and roles seem to indicate that he is likely scum.
Have you missed all the talk about Vesperia and the fact that town had TWO roles with rolecop abilities in a mini?

Whatever part the role duplication plays in your read, you should probably discount that.

Also, have you so quickly forgotten the NORMAL game you've been referring to, with its TWO town joats, and two town roles with night killing abilities?

If your marginal read on Orcinus is your strongest scum read in the game then go on with you, I guess.

But you absolutely have no basis for dissing my pile of null/null-scum at the bottom of my reads lists.
There was also a game with 2 millers, 2 docs, etc.

But the majority of games have a town version and a not-town version, so I feel OK with assuming that to a higher degree of probablity.

As for further play, prior to his wagon day1, what were Orcinus' reads? Specifically, who did he think was scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5432 (isolation #206) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5425, Titan wrote:Here's why peregrine is full of shit, doesn't know how to read and is cheery picking his posts and arguments.

Our arguments about the neighborhood are like carrots and oranges. They're not even remotely similar. First off Peres original bs argument was that I hadn't said SNYTHING about the neighborhood when in fact, I had. I had talked about as much interaction as we had had in the neighborhood. The only information I hadn't divulged was our claims which is no one else's business. When I told him his accusation was ludicrous, he couldn't be fucked to act like a big boy and go my bad I missed that because I can't be fucked to actually read posts. No, he had to act all high and mighty about the things I did say.
I regret to inform you that I am unable to read your posts and quote the things you said about the neighborhood without reading your posts. Since this is a forum mafia game where every word is a part of the historical record, quoting you is not acting high and mighty, it's part of the game and the way it's played.
In post 5425, Titan wrote:The situations with the neighborhood weren't/aren't remotely similar. We were inactive in the neighborhood and thread. The claims were the only thing kept out of the thread. The dynamics couldn't be more different.
You are basing this off of Carbon's neighborhood description and your own knowledge of your own neighborhood I assume.
In post 5425, Titan wrote:The argument that I'm making about the other neighborhood is that they, except falcon, are hiding out in the neighborhood. They were lock stepping everyone of their reads. I think there's scum in that neighborhood manipulating the neighborhood and using that to manipulate the game.
There were 4 players. One flipped scum. The other you are using as the source of what is happening in the neighborhood (Carbon), so by your own definition you can't think he is scum. Carbon feels Nacho is scum. You defend Nacho, so you must not think he is scum. That leaves JustSheepUs (Bro/Desp).
If you think they are scum, then I don't see the push on them I'd expect if you really thought that.
And I don't see where you have 3 other suspects who are also scum with him.
In post 5425, Titan wrote:I've said this 50 fucking times. There is no way someone who is actually reading the game can be confused or misrep this fucking hard over the neighborhood issue.
That's your opinion.
There is no confusion. There is me pointing out that your reaction did not set well with me, and here is you still mad that I have no let it go.
In post 5425, Titan wrote:If you want to get off your high horse and talk to me with a different tone, I will talk to you. But I have no literally no respect for players who play against their win con in now two recent games and then take the damn tone you are to me. I don't care how drunk with power you are because you're scum or a VIG. None. You can shoot me if you want but that would be playing against your wincon, and it was me playing against mine to encourage you while thinking its possible your town.
Since I don't have a tone, it's probably in how you are reading it.
And if you are reading it as an attack on you, why would you do that?
Like was not an attack, yet you reacted like it was one.

I have never played against my wincon, so there is that.

I can't be drunk with power, since I only win if town does.

You claimed to be a strongman maker who is permanently making Nacho a strongman (Hey AP, incorporate in your determination of Nacho). Rolewise, what will the town be losing if I vig you?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5433 (isolation #207) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5431, Titan wrote:Though I do have to wonder at pere trying to instigate an argument again that was talked out last night. The trollish language and goading makes no sense from town at all.
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5435 (isolation #208) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5430, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5429, PeregrineV wrote:
Have you missed all the talk about Vesperia and the fact that town had TWO roles with rolecop abilities in a mini?

Whatever part the role duplication plays in your read, you should probably discount that.

Also, have you so quickly forgotten the NORMAL game you've been referring to, with its TWO town joats, and two town roles with night killing abilities?

If your marginal read on Orcinus is your strongest scum read in the game then go on with you, I guess.

But you absolutely have no basis for dissing my pile of null/null-scum at the bottom of my reads lists.

But the majority of games have a town version and a not-town version, so I feel OK with assuming that to a higher degree of probablity.

As for further play, prior to his wagon day1, what were Orcinus' reads? Specifically, who did he think was scum?
Vesperia was a Cabd game. :/

IIRC he had one strong scum read, at least early on - elemental hawk/AP. He expressed town reads on Titan, Kagura and me. He had LB and you at null, I think.
So, at deadline day1, Orcinus votes himself to ensure a lynch, governs it, and then places a nullread and a townread to die instead of scumreads or scum/null?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5438 (isolation #209) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5434, Titan wrote:
In post 5433, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5431, Titan wrote:Though I do have to wonder at pere trying to instigate an argument again that was talked out last night. The trollish language and goading makes no sense from town at all.

This. Is. Not. Town.
If. You, Can't. Handle. Being. Asked. Questions. Maybe. Mafia. Is. Not. The. Game. For. You.

You've. Been. Playing. Two. Years.

You. Can. Play.

Seems. Like. Maybe. Being. Scum. Is. What's. Bothering. You.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5440 (isolation #210) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5436, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5432, PeregrineV wrote:There were 4 players.
One flipped scum.
The other you are using as the source of what is happening in the neighborhood (Carbon), so by your own definition you can't think he is scum. Carbon feels Nacho is scum. You defend Nacho, so you must not think he is scum. That leaves JustSheepUs (Bro/Desp).
If you think they are scum, then I don't see the push on them I'd expect if you really thought that.
And I don't see where you have 3 other suspects who are also scum with him.
wat?
Yggard flipped town. Skip the typo and read the rest. :idea:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5441 (isolation #211) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:06 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5437, Titan wrote:You played against your win Von and you plated against your wincon in left4dead.

I'm not going to interact with you anymore.

You are scum.
Actually, those games are over and I played to win in both. I did in one, and did not in the other. But that's not relevant to this conversation, which it seems like you keep trying to derail.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5445 (isolation #212) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5442, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5435, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5430, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5429, PeregrineV wrote:

Vesperia was a Cabd game. :/

IIRC he had one strong scum read, at least early on - elemental hawk/AP. He expressed town reads on Titan, Kagura and me. He had LB and you at null, I think.
So, at deadline day1, Orcinus votes himself to ensure a lynch, governs it, and then places a nullread and a townread to die instead of scumreads or scum/null?
Who did he have as scum at that point? Should he have gladiated the claimed cop on day 1?

At that point in the game, my strongest scum read was off limits until at least day 2. Orcinus' choices made sense to me.
OK. Then don't vote him. Still need to catch 4 scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5447 (isolation #213) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5443, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5441, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5437, Titan wrote:You played against your win Von and you plated against your wincon in left4dead.

I'm not going to interact with you anymore.

You are scum.
Actually, those games are over and I played to win in both. I did in one, and did not in the other. But that's not relevant to this conversation, which it seems like you keep trying to derail.
I can't say anything nice here, but if that's your idea of playing to win it explains a metric fuckton of terrible play.
Yes, I can play well, and I can play terrible. I can do both in the same game.

Since this is fairly standard and fairly common knowledge, not sure of the point here.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5451 (isolation #214) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5444, Titan wrote:
In post 5438, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5434, Titan wrote:
In post 5433, PeregrineV wrote:

This. Is. Not. Town.
If. You, Can't. Handle. Being. Asked. Questions. Maybe. Mafia. Is. Not. The. Game. For. You.

You've. Been. Playing. Two. Years.

You. Can. Play.

Seems. Like. Maybe. Being. Scum. Is. What's. Bothering. You.
You know what? You're not worth the time for my response.
This may be trolling, but since it also proves a point.
In post 51, Titan wrote:
In post 11, Red Gyarados wrote:I don't know why we're starting other wagons when we can find Tammy's alignment by bringing them to L-3 before Page 5.

VOTE: Titan
good point

tammy needs to town it up quickly

vote titan
First post of the game and your method of towning it up was to vote for yourself while NOT being scum?
:neutral:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5459 (isolation #215) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5452, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5445, PeregrineV wrote:
Who did he have as scum at that point? Should he have gladiated the claimed cop on day 1?

At that point in the game, my strongest scum read was off limits until at least day 2. Orcinus' choices made sense to me.
You haven't indicated what you think he should have done instead of gladiate the strongest scumread he'd mentioned at that point.[/quote]

If you were town and had the role to pick one of two players to die instead of you, how would you go about it? Think of how you'd do it as scum.

How did Orcunis do it?

If he didn't have strong scumreads or bother reading the game, why force the use of his ability? Statistically random picks are anti-town. Uninformed picks are basically the same.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5460 (isolation #216) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

EBWOP
In post 5452, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5445, PeregrineV wrote:

You haven't indicated what you think he should have done instead of gladiate the strongest scumread he'd mentioned at that point.
If you were town and had the role to pick one of two players to die instead of you, how would you go about it? Think of how you'd do it as scum.

How did Orcunis do it?

If he didn't have strong scumreads or bother reading the game, why force the use of his ability? Statistically random picks are anti-town. Uninformed picks are basically the same.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5464 (isolation #217) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5458, The Fox and the Hound wrote:I guess this'll look different when you actually show up but this post is way colder than I feel like it should be. Still, a vig claim is a vig claim.
????
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5466 (isolation #218) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5463, CupcakePanda wrote:
In post 5373, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5313, CupcakePanda wrote:AP

FULLCLAIM NEXT POST
I already have? Im a modified cop. I submit 3 names every night and the mafia team selects one for me to get either Replica or Not Replica on. I was allowed to target Kagura on N1 and got no result which was weird. I got Not Replica back on BWS last night. Im in Tales of Hearts. Calcedny Arcome, Town Lawful Commander. I think I claimed all that before but its possible I havent.
THANKS FOR MAKING UP YOUR N2 ACTION YOU LYING SCUMFUCK

VOTE: AP

AP IS SCUM PLEASE LYNCH ACCORDINGLY
Oh snap.

Vote: AP
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5472 (isolation #219) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5467, CarbonFiber wrote:PV, take a break. Tammy is the towniest she's ever been in any game ever that I've played with her before. I strongly advise you against vigging her and since you think I'm so town, trust me on this.
Your read is another reason I avoided shooting her last night. But coming into the day with the exact same mentality as yesterday? And refusing to scumhunt? Chirst, make her at least act town enough if you want me to pretend she is.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5473 (isolation #220) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5469, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5463, CupcakePanda wrote:
In post 5373, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5313, CupcakePanda wrote:AP

FULLCLAIM NEXT POST
I already have? Im a modified cop. I submit 3 names every night and the mafia team selects one for me to get either Replica or Not Replica on. I was allowed to target Kagura on N1 and got no result which was weird. I got Not Replica back on BWS last night. Im in Tales of Hearts. Calcedny Arcome, Town Lawful Commander. I think I claimed all that before but its possible I havent.
THANKS FOR MAKING UP YOUR N2 ACTION YOU LYING SCUMFUCK

VOTE: AP

AP IS SCUM PLEASE LYNCH ACCORDINGLY
VOTE: Cupcake Panda

Lying or gambiting.
why?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5475 (isolation #221) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5468, fferyllt wrote:
In post 5459, PeregrineV wrote:

How did Orcunis do it?

It's like that late-day wagon on orcinus never happened in your world.
It did.

And before I start sounding high and mighty, I don't feel like your comment fully answered the questions presented. Can you please rephrase your responses?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5477 (isolation #222) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5476, AngryPidgeon wrote:
What. the. fuck?

Katsuki is softing that I'm lying about having visited Ffery or some shit.

Which is a lie, because I got a fucking result back on Stalin last night 100%. Lynch Katsuki's bullshit please.
Sounds more like he's counterclaiming. Let's see what he says.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5515 (isolation #223) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Great.

Vote: Orcinus

@Breakfast-
yes, thinking he could talk during the event did come across as town. But if so, your theoretical scum are these 4 players.

1 Kagura (borkjerfkin + nachomamma8)
2 The Fox and the Hound (cephrir and DV)
13 Red Gyarados (Brian Skies and notscience)
16 Penguin_Alien16 Clyton

Does that seem right?

Claims:
Tammy-warrior
AP- Triplecop
Panda- delayer
Sheep-track/watch/something
Carbon-nieghbor
Orc-gladiate maker
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5518 (isolation #224) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5499, AngryPidgeon wrote:STOP BEING FUCKING TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME. ALL THE TOWNREADS ON PADA WERE SHITTY.
Day1 was the time for that.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5526 (isolation #225) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5517, CupcakePanda wrote:SO THEN EITHER YOU GUYS ARE BOTH FAKECLAIMING, OR SOMETHING INTERFERRED WITH MY ACTION

DO YOU THINK IT PLAUSABLE THAT ANYONE WOULD TARGET ME OF ALL PEOPLE?!

I THINK NOT
You're the ActionDan of the game (or the PeregrineV, if you will). Checking you or putting a block on you is SOP.

But if you were blocked, that means scum probably had no better targets.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5529 (isolation #226) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5524, CarbonFiber wrote:I am not sure why Cupcake would fake a guilty on AP at this point. With Mastin telling us to lynch AP with his dying breath and some of us suspicious of him, if AP was town, scum could get the mislynch without any loss.

I am not buying Cupcake as scum.
+1
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5583 (isolation #227) » Thu May 08, 2014 11:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5578, AngryPidgeon wrote:Because he was bored?

Because he got up this morning and he poured himself some Apple Jacks to eat but there was no milk in the refridgerator so he thought "fuck it Im claiming a guilty on AP"

Maybe Ive been unkillable at night cause Im getting protected?

I dont know. Occams razor. Consult Occams razor.
You can earn my vote for Cupcake by linking 3 other players to him.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5596 (isolation #228) » Thu May 08, 2014 11:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5589, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
PV wrote:
Are you for real right now?
Which part seems unreal?
In post 5589, The Fox and the Hound wrote:You mentioned something about not having long, I thought maybe it was more brief/emptyfeeling because of a lack of time and I figured you'd talk more about it later, though that didn't really happen.
Yes. Day just started, but I had to leave work.

Wasn't discussed much overnight or today at all, but I wanted no janitor spec considering I knew the source of the janitoring.

But, we can talk about it. What do you want to hear more about?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5608 (isolation #229) » Thu May 08, 2014 11:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5599, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 5138, PeregrineV wrote:Dang, I was hoping for a scumflip.

I am Yuri Lowell, Town Lone Wolf (modified vig), Tales of Vesperia (you can guess the modification).
I didn't shoot last night because I wanted to see Rancid's flip.
I shot him night1 because he was total scum (even if he flipped green).

Going home, but want that out there for discussion. I'll try to check in tonight.
How did you know Rancid was going to flip?
In post 5380, PeregrineV wrote:That's my modification. Target flips the next night (apparently at the end of the night, not the beginning). Janitored flip does not change the actual flip in terms of numbers, etc.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5621 (isolation #230) » Thu May 08, 2014 11:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5606, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Why did you claim, and why with the timing you did?
So all of the speculation of the Rancid flip/kill would cease, since it's not relevant to catching scum.

So people calling my scum can fix their reads.

So I could get opinions about targets since I'm 0-2 this game alone.

Because it's fully 8:4, so PoE is more viable.

Etc.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5733 (isolation #231) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5685, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:Beli and I have decided to full-claim our night action.

We're an amnesiac follower. We pick a target and a player to receive the results.

Night 1 we targeted AP and picked CF to get the results. Night 2 as I've said, we targeted Cupcake and chose one of our bet the farm town reads to get the result, but our role failed.
Can your role fail if the person you select to receive the message was roleblocked, rolestopped, jailkept or other not available?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5735 (isolation #232) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Gathering the bits and pieces
In post 5494, CupcakePanda wrote:YOUR ACTION EITHER FAILED OR YOU'RE LYING BUDDY #1

CHELSEA TORN
TOWN DELAYER

N1 MASTIN
N2 AP
In post 5373, AngryPidgeon wrote: Im a modified cop. I submit 3 names every night and the mafia team selects one for me to get either Replica or Not Replica on. I was allowed to target Kagura on N1 and got no result which was weird. I got Not Replica back on BWS last night. Im in Tales of Hearts. Calcedny Arcome, Town Lawful Commander. I think I claimed all that before but its possible I havent.
In post 5490, Just Sheep Us wrote:we are van grants, instructor master, even night tracker. ap visited stalin last night.

out ability will fail against replicas.
In post 5563, Breakfast With Sandy wrote: My message back is that my role explicitly failed.

In post 5685, Breakfast With Sandy wrote: We're an amnesiac follower. We pick a target and a player to receive the results.

Night 1 we targeted AP and picked CF to get the results. Night 2 as I've said, we targeted Cupcake and chose one of our bet the farm town reads to get the result, but our role failed.
In post 5684, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 5679, Titan wrote:
How would penguin being a watcher be someone scum can't kill?

Yes, she claimed her role to me, and part of it is confirmed to me.

I don't really want to talk about it anymore than that right now.
No, I mean whoever she watches is a player that scum can't kill (analogous to a doc).
In post 5197, Titan wrote:I'm milla maxwell a town determined warrior. I'm an anti-roleblocker. But I had to decide before the game started who I was going to attach myself to and I can't change it unless the person I chose first dies.

Guess who I chose? Guess you can't guess? Nacho is unroleblockable. That is why I started the game already paranoid about their slot and asked them to town themselves early. I thought that in a large there could be one of both and if I made scum unroleblockable I'd be screwing over town. The "I will stay with you" in my first post referred to that. I stay with the person and fight along their side.

If nacho dies, I can choose another person, and my action can't be roleblocked.
Spoiler: Rancid claim
In post 2191, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Also, to further elaborate on why #2185 is a load of shit, unless Cabd pastes role PMs on flip, we are going to flip Sword Dancer, Town Battleseeker. We will not flip "hated", "miller", "gladiator" or "age cop" - those are all just components of our role.
In post 2192, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Also, I have no intention of full claiming our role regardless of whether we actually get run up, but I will clarify that the gladiator and age-cop part of our role are tired together. Our action is a night action, we're told the age of whoever we gladiate at day start, and depending on their age, there are certain restrictions and / or benefits to the battle. For example, if we battle a child, the duel ends if our opponent reaches L-2 and the day proceeds as normal after that (doesn't happen if we reach L-2 though). I will not be saying what happens if we battle a beast or an adult, so don't ask
In post 913, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 902, Yukari Yakumo wrote:I cc. I also have this PGO thing attached to it.
It occurs to me
That people might think
We be lying about our role
Which kinda makes me blink

Regardless, this will be resolved
When we battle someone D2
And reveal their age at the start of day
So ye'll see everything was true

Spoiler: Orc claim
In post 3165, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:lol

i have no idea why this wagon is happening but i'm not being lynched today

i'll be choosing two people off my wagon to governor at deadline

nj guys nj
In post 3195, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 3192, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
Unvote

I give up.
why the fuck were you voting me?
In post 3193, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:You self-govern and then make two people gladiate?
yep

i crumbed this when i said i was gtown or something like that
In post 3210, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:by the way

once deadline hits i'll governor whatever is going down

i'll take a bit to decide who to put up

only I and the two people i put up can talk, everyone else can only vote and unvote
In post 3343, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:i have no idea why people are scumreading me or why i became the quicklynch wagon but you are seriously off your marks

also i can't govern a no lynch

i might govern the lynch, then just put up a pool to no lynch anyways

fery/beli are you good with going up cos i want you there
In post 4037, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 4030, MastinSSK wrote:Yes, it does. Dayvigging me in the middle of D1 proves the role of dayvig. Doesn't make the player town, though. *coughcoughanyonetownreadingtitus'sslotshouldabeenashamedcough*
No, you aren't this thick.

You said that rancid's claim was townier than mine, and that if one of us was scum, then it would be me.

Your evidence for this was that rancid's claim was townier than mine because I claimed when I was being run up

But that makes no sense. Claims while people are run up are scum because they are liable to fakeclaim something random. But my role is PROVEN. So the fact that I claimed while being run up is completely irrelevant to my actual alignment

Also you misrepped your previous post

Spoiler: Carbon claim
In post 2184, CarbonFiber wrote:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTHere is our full role claim:

1) Our character name is Luke from Tales of the Abyss.

2) We are a town replica.

3) We return as "replica" to all cops.

4) We also have an ability to set up neighborhoods. Each day, we send the name of a mothership title (like Tales of the Abyss) to Cabd and he sets up a neighborhood for all the people in that title. For instance, we sent him "Tales of the Abyss" today and he set up a neighborhood for us, BRO-Desp, Nacho-Bork, and GIF. (This is the reason why I haven't interacted with Nacho in thread and I figured ffery/others would pick up on it). Based on the interactions in the neighborhood, I am massively confident that BRO and Desp are town.

-- Moving on, reasons for why we are counterclaiming now as opposed to earlier.

I honestly wasn't sure whether RBD were gambiting with their miller claim or were serious. It only slowly started to sink in at some point that they were serious about it. I was also certain enough about Mastin being scum that I was fine with a Mastin lynch followed by RBD locking themselves into a gladiate with BRO-Desp and then counterclaiming them. As it turns out, we seem to be headed toward a mislynch one way or another. I am not really sure at what point I realized that RBD were serious about their claim and re-read our role realized we had the same role. But on an initial read, I sort of skimmed through and didn't really register that we were a miller.

We claimed in the neighborhood. Only BRO-Desp were online and responded to it.

In post 5138, PeregrineV wrote: I am Yuri Lowell, Town Lone Wolf (modified vig), Tales of Vesperia (my targets are janitored and flip at the end of the following night they were shot). I didn't shoot last night because I wanted to see Rancid's flip. I shot him night1 because he was total scum (even if he flipped green).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5736 (isolation #233) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Magenta
- what is your character name?

@Breakfast
- what is you character name?

@Carbon-
You called Nacho a commuter. What is your basis for that?
Also, where did the Penguin speculation come from?

@Red Gyrados-
Have you put forth any claim information?

@Nacho-
Same question. :up:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5738 (isolation #234) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5737, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:Why do you want to know character names?
You are one of the fab four who are currently unknown.

You can stay that way, but then we start to wonder why.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5742 (isolation #235) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5740, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5738, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5737, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:Why do you want to know character names?

Character names give info about gender and age. I don't plan to claim our character for that reason, since I think some roles (possibly scum roles) need that info to decide who they can effectively target.
According to , they already have you pegged and can effectively target you.

Why else?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5745 (isolation #236) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5743, AngryPidgeon wrote:The claimed "Even Night" only which makes it way less powerful than you are making it out to be.
If he gets a result, you are town and he tracks you to a target, but if he gets no result then you are scum.

What's the point of the tracking part?

Taking it a step further, he can't get a result on Carbon (town replica) but would get a false negative?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5747 (isolation #237) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5744, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5742, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5738, PeregrineV wrote:

Character names give info about gender and age. I don't plan to claim our character for that reason, since I think some roles (possibly scum roles) need that info to decide who they can effectively target.

Why else?
Or because I targeted someone I can't target because of an age or gender limitation on my targets. Which was my going-in assumption since RG reported also being blocked.
Then I guess you would ask Cupcake their age and gender to see if that would be the cause of your role failure. Did I miss that?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5749 (isolation #238) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5748, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5747, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5742, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5738, PeregrineV wrote: You are one of the fab four who are currently unknown.

Why else?
Or because I targeted someone I can't target because of an age or gender limitation on my targets. Which was my going-in assumption since RG reported also being blocked.
Then I guess you would ask Cupcake their age and gender to see if that would be the cause of your role failure. Did I miss that?
With the phenomenal power of google, I was able to conjure that information from nothing but electrons once Katsuki claimed their character name.
Does Cupcake's character contain an age or gender that would be someone you couldn't target?
Secondly, if you already know the answer to the Cupcake question, then why are you bringing up ?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5753 (isolation #239) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5751, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5749, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5748, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5747, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5742, PeregrineV wrote: According to , they already have you pegged and can effectively target you.

Why else?
With the phenomenal power of google, I was able to conjure that information from nothing but electrons once Katsuki claimed their character name.
Does Cupcake's character contain an age or gender that would be someone you couldn't target?
I don't know. I just know that the age/gender data is different from the player I was able to target successfully. This is called speculation. The same speculation that drives my reluctance to name my character.
Secondly, if you already know the answer to the Cupcake question, then why are you bringing up ?
I can't even fathom a reason for why you ask this. I have a theory. I've collected some data. The data doesn't invalidate my theory, but that doesn't make the theory correct. It's still a theory, and it's still in play in terms of how I'm interpreting the game state. Both theories stand up so far.
AP targeted you. You claimed your role failed. If your role failed because of an invalid target, then that's different from it failing because you were roleblocked.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5756 (isolation #240) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5752, AngryPidgeon wrote:He clearly did not protect RBD. If he targeted Kagura it would have failed.
Im pretty sure a ROLESTOPPER BODYGUARD would 9/10 times target the COP. I mean. am I the only one thinking about this? I was probably shot on N1. I wasnt on most people's shortlists until D2 for w/e reason.
Why would the Kagura target have failed?

You are a cop whose results are dictated by scum. Unless you select 3 scum names, you'll never catch them.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5758 (isolation #241) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5755, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5753, PeregrineV wrote:AP targeted you. You claimed your role failed. If your role failed because of an invalid target, then that's different from it failing because you were roleblocked.
Yes. And? Cupcake claims to have delayed AP's night action. This is a Gordian knot. The solutions to Gordian knots often involve sharp, pointy objects.

As I said earlier there's something in the way that RG phrased his report of being roleblocked that mirrors how my failed results report was phrased. This, plus a roleblocker already having flipped, is the whole reason I started thinking about other possibilities beyond roleblock for our lack of results last night.
What post is that (the RG phrase)?
If your limitations are listed in your ability description and you know that Cupcake falls within those criteria, why would you think you were roleblocked?
So after you started thinking of the other possibilities, you re-read your role PM, looked up Cupcake's character name, found him to not fall within your ability criteria, and figured you probably WEREN'T roleblocked?
In post 5755, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:Since I'm probably not going to tell you what you want to know (unless something in the game state suggests that it's time to share that info), and you're not going to stop digging for it, I probably won't respond to further posts from you on this subject.
You don't have to give your name, obviously.
Do you think I was wrong to request it?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5760 (isolation #242) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5756, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5752, AngryPidgeon wrote:He clearly did not protect RBD. If he targeted Kagura it would have failed.
Im pretty sure a ROLESTOPPER BODYGUARD would 9/10 times target the COP. I mean. am I the only one thinking about this? I was probably shot on N1. I wasnt on most people's shortlists until D2 for w/e reason.

You are a cop whose results are dictated by scum. Unless you select 3 scum names, you'll never catch them.
In post 5757, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5756, PeregrineV wrote:Why would the Kagura target have failed?

Yes, I'm fully aware of that. When I got my PM on D1 I figured that would be amazing but never going to happen.

I targeted Kagura on Night 1 and my role failed.
And I am now confirmed to have not visited anyone on Night 1. Bork claimed some crap about my failure being consistent with his view on the game state.

And as I said before, the specific wording that Cabd gave me on N1 suggested to me that I was not specifically roleblocked, rather, failed for ~reasons~ which makes me think they are ascetic or something.
They can't be. Tammy gave them anti-roleblockable powers. If then why can't you?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5762 (isolation #243) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Yes, I'm fully aware of that. When I got my PM on D1 I figured that would be amazing but never going to happen.

And I am now confirmed to have not visited anyone on Night 1. Bork claimed some crap about my failure being consistent with his view on the game state.

And as I said before, the specific wording that Cabd gave me on N1 suggested to me that I was not specifically roleblocked, rather, failed for ~reasons~ which makes me think they are ascetic or something.
In the spirit of being the least helpful to you, why would scum allow you to find out NachoBork's alignment over me or Orc?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5764 (isolation #244) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5761, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:Actually with Tammy's claimed role, maybe 3 or more roles that could roleblock isn't out of the question.
Actually, it would. A scumteam of Scum Roleblocker, Scum Roleblocker, Scum Roleblocker, Scum PR seems very........not-Cabd-game. :lol:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5767 (isolation #245) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5766, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5763, AngryPidgeon wrote:
What if Stalin is a Godfather?

Think about it. I was allowed to investigate Stalin. What if Stalin is an Amnesiac Follower Messenger Ninja Roleblocking Godfather role?

What if they blocked CupcakePanda last night and sent a fake message to Carbon Fiber night one in order to set up this amnesiac Follower claim in the future?

We can't be certain that Stalin is actually town. I mean JSU looks town and JSU suspected Stalin on D2! Also Mastin made serveral posts aout how stalin could be scum. I think a lot of mastin's points can be ignored, but the points about stalin were almost all entirely salient. When JSU called CF obvious scum and Stalin kept focusing on that instead of answering CF's penetrating questions...that was probably just blatantly scum motivated from Stalin and would certainly fit with them being a Amnesiac Follower Messenger Ninja Roleblocking Godfather. Maybe Stalin is pretending to be roleblocked tonight even though they actually roleblocked BOTH Rg and Cupcake so that they can make it look even LESS likely that Panda was roleblocked by scum and therefore will be incriminated by all the bullshit going on Today. Why was Stalin so sure RBD was town after they got vig'd? surely only scum would know that such an anti-town player was actually town. RBD was practically confirmed scum, so its pretty suspicious that Ffery could know that. What if Stalin also sent them a message last night with some more fake follower results in it because, as a perfect Godfather, they are capable of viewing the dead thread and posting in it?

Just a thought. Maybe we should consider lynching Stalin today!!!!
You forgot my highly suspicious ability to use google search and get back meaningful search results.
If your tracking failed, does the message fail too, or is the message "You have no results." sent out?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5771 (isolation #246) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5765, Titan wrote:
In post 5760, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5756, PeregrineV wrote:

They can't be. Tammy gave them anti-roleblockable powers. If then why can't you?

I targetted them before the game started. It wasn't a night action. I had to attach myself to someone in my confirmation email.
Then it seems Nacho should really claim at this point if he hasn't already.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5793 (isolation #247) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5769, The Fox and the Hound wrote:PV, why are you so worried about the exact mechanics of ffery's role? I don't even see why these questions matter.
I'm not worried about the exact mechanics of Stalin's role, except as we can use it to clear/confirm other roles.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5804 (isolation #248) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5758, PeregrineV wrote:What post is that (the RG phrase)?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5813 (isolation #249) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5808, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5771, PeregrineV wrote:Then it seems Nacho should really claim at this point if he hasn't already.
Why, exactly?
According to Tammy, you can be roleblocked.

According to AP, he targeted you night1 and failed.

According to Stalin, he went no where night1.

According to you, you understand why he failed.

Let's start with these reasons.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5814 (isolation #250) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5809, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5804, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5758, PeregrineV wrote:What post is that (the RG phrase)?
I'm not going to say.
:roll:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5861 (isolation #251) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5818, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5813, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5808, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5771, PeregrineV wrote:Then it seems Nacho should really claim at this point if he hasn't already.
Why, exactly?
According to Tammy, you can be roleblocked.

According to AP, he targeted you night1 and failed.

According to Stalin, he went no where night1.

According to you, you understand why he failed.

Let's start with these reasons.
None of this adds up to a reason why I should claim.
This is true. Maybe you could explain, like Stalin, why it in not in the Town's best interest for you to claim.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5871 (isolation #252) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5866, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 5858, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5855, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 5852, Nachomamma8 wrote:As in, the correct response when role information directly contradicts your reads isn't "oh, I guess my reads are right and lolcabdgame!"
But it seems so implausible that AP is acting the way he has been and is actually town.
That and Mastin's read. Unless AP is doing a mega-troll on us and thought "hey, let me play to my scum-meta to troll Mastin and also spend a ton of time accusing obvtown of being scum, that should be fun, fun, fun!"
"But it's a really strong read!"
But it is so unlikely Mastin was wrong.
Mastin was town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5880 (isolation #253) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Random thoughts:

If JustSheep is confirming AP targeted Breakfast, and Breakfast is confirmed non-Replica and confirmed message sending whatever, then unless scum is AP/Carbon/JSU/Breakfast , they are all town.
Alternative is some roles are not as they are claimed.

Cupcake claim & timing is suboptimal scumplay. More probable is that Cupcake was blocked.

Leaving
1 nachomamma8
4 Magenta_thegreat (mara and orci) 4 orcinus_theoriginal
5 Titan (Tammy + Sir Arthur Dane)
16 Penguin_Alien

Tammy is a townread to everybody except me. You can have that one for now. :neutral:

Leaving 5
1 nachomamma8
16 Penguin_Alien
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5882 (isolation #254) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5873, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5861, PeregrineV wrote:This is true. Maybe you could explain, like Stalin, why it in not in the Town's best interest for you to claim.
I can explain a few possibilities for our role.

1) Triggered Untargetable: Nonkilling roles target us, we become untargetable by any other actions.
2) Commuter (limited or full)
3) Ascetic
4) One-Shot Commuter, other goodies elsewhere

All of these mean that scum have to deal with our role differently. It's obviously useless for them to burn rolecop/roleblocker on me if I'm a full commuter or Ascetic, might be a consideration for a kill based on other goodies, etc. etc. etc.
Actually, it's useless for them to burn blocks on you because you are unblockable, right?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5926 (isolation #255) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5904, AngryPidgeon wrote:Wait wait wait.

How did you get that Carbon is town out of this? All he did is claim the Amnesiac Follower result (nothing). Why does that make him town via role speculation?
He could be scum with Breakfast if she is the Messenger Godfather Rocleblocking Ninja. She could be faking everything, and he could be backing her up.

Do you think that's likely? Not possible, but likely?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5928 (isolation #256) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5924, Katsuki wrote:@Tammy: Anyone can manipulate a neighbourhood... Hell I manipulated 4 heads into thinking I was towntowntown in Team Mafia: AN...

@Pere: If AP is a fakeclaiming beast, he and stalin are not confirmed.

p-edt: wow ninjas to oblivion posted this ages ago
If he is fakeclaiming, he'd have better results with better fake results.

If he didn't delay because of your role, then he is either not a viable target for you, or you were blocked.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5930 (isolation #257) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5912, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 5908, Nachomamma8 wrote:We're not lynching AP today, sorry Falcon.
In post 5910, AngryPidgeon wrote:I feel like Im just being a voice lost in the wind about him.
---

I get that we probably won't lynch him over Cupcake considering Desp-BRO seemingly confirming him.

I am talking more about the fact that no one besides AP/Cupcake is going to be lynched today - at all. I find it unlikely this day will end in anything other than Cupcake being lynched.
I disagree. I would prefer one of the other 5.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5936 (isolation #258) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5931, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5926, PeregrineV wrote:He could be scum with Breakfast if she is the Messenger Godfather Rocleblocking Ninja. She could be faking everything, and he could be backing her up.

What? Stalin is confirmed because I have a PM in my inbox saying they aren't a replica. Im confirmed because JSU was able to track me to stalin last night.

How does CF fit into this?
Stalin claimed to have sent Carbon a message with the results from your night1 action. You claimed you went no where. Stalin claimed to follow you, Carbon claims a message that says you went no where.

If Katsuki + Carbon are scum, why oh fucking why does Carbon confirm you did ?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5937 (isolation #259) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5935, AngryPidgeon wrote:ITT: PV is actually just a mafia 1-shot Janitor Vig. With Katsuki. Book it.
Nice. If I were, Rancid would never die, Mastin would never die. Look at the complete apathy, chaos and confusion the first 2 days produced. I would never want that to end.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5939 (isolation #260) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5933, AngryPidgeon wrote:@PV: Is your current hypothesis that Cupcake was blocked? So you think there are (3?) anti-town roleblocks in the game or there is (another) town RB in the game who blocked someone (RG??) and isn't stepping forward?
No reason to think Red Gary was blocked.

If Stalin had the
balls
intestinal fortitude
insight to target Cupcake last night to follow him, why is it hard to believe someone else did too?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5940 (isolation #261) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5938, Titan wrote:
In post 5936, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5931, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5926, PeregrineV wrote:He could be scum with Breakfast if she is the Messenger Godfather Rocleblocking Ninja. She could be faking everything, and he could be backing her up.

What? Stalin is confirmed because I have a PM in my inbox saying they aren't a replica. Im confirmed because JSU was able to track me to stalin last night.

How does CF fit into this?
Stalin claimed to have sent Carbon a message with the results from your night1 action. You claimed you went no where. Stalin claimed to follow you, Carbon claims a message that says you went no where.

If Katsuki + Carbon are scum, why oh fucking why does Carbon confirm you did ?
Because if AP gets lynched and flips town, they're both toast?

Why would he lie?
If Carbon-scum were trying to lynch AP-town with Katsuki-scum, Carbon-scum would lie about AP's night1 target. It would clinch the case on AP, Stalin-town wouldn't know the result so can't counterclaim, and when AP-town flips his results are not given, just what he claimed. Carbon-scum then spins it for another day since 90% of the players think he is town anyway, and scum win.

Why would he not?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5941 (isolation #262) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5934, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5930, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5912, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 5908, Nachomamma8 wrote:We're not lynching AP today, sorry Falcon.
In post 5910, AngryPidgeon wrote:I feel like Im just being a voice lost in the wind about him.
---

I get that we probably won't lynch him over Cupcake considering Desp-BRO seemingly confirming him.

I am talking more about the fact that no one besides AP/Cupcake is going to be lynched today - at all. I find it unlikely this day will end in anything other than Cupcake being lynched.
I disagree. I would prefer one of the other 5.
Why?
Lack of towniness.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5945 (isolation #263) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5942, Nachomamma8 wrote:Despite the role results?

My bad. Whose results did I miss?
In post 5880, PeregrineV wrote:1 nachomamma8
16 Penguin_Alien
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5949 (isolation #264) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5943, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5939, PeregrineV wrote:why is it hard to believe someone else did too?
What does this even mean?
Cupcake thinks Angry is scum because he wasn't delayed, and is therefore faking his results.

Angry thinks Cupcake is scum because Cupcake is saying Angry is scum because he wasn't delayed.

Angry could be town with actual results and Cupcake could be town but roleblocked.

The above sentence seems to be being dismissed out of hand.

So, it means,
Angry could be town with actual results and Cupcake could be town but roleblocked.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5950 (isolation #265) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5945, PeregrineV wrote:

My bad. Whose results did I miss?
In post 5880, PeregrineV wrote:1 nachomamma8
16 Penguin_Alien
In post 5948, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5945, PeregrineV wrote:My bad. Whose results did I miss?
:igmeou:
Since no role results were given,

:igmeou:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6606 (isolation #266) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Prod dodge since home comps are down. More tomorrow.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6792 (isolation #267) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6330, Yulia Jue wrote:
Votecount 3-12 (Final)

With 12 players alive, it will take 7 votes to lynch or no lynch.

Magenta_thegreat (1): PeregrineV
AngryPidgeon (1): magenta_thegreat
CupcakePanda (7): AngryPidgeon, Just Sheep Us, Nachomamma8, Breakfast With Stalin, CupcakePanda, Penguin_Alien, The Fox and the Hound

Nachomamma8 (1): Red Gyarados

Not Voting (2): CarbonFiber, Titan,

Mod Note: None at the moment

Deadline is set at 13 days: (expired on 2014-05-20 18:13:27)
In post 6331, Yulia Jue wrote:
CupcakePanda, who was Chelsea Torn, Town Modified Delayer*, was lynched Day Three
*A town modified delayer also has a oneshot magnet ability

Night 3 deadline will be 48 hours: (expired on 2014-05-13 05:30:51)
The usual stipulation about all actions and a majority to end early apply.
In post 6333, Yulia Jue wrote:
All actions in, majority of votes, yada yada.

Nobody died night three.

With 11 alive it will take 6 votes to lynch or no lynch.

Deadline is set at 12 days: (expired on 2014-05-25 04:32:54)
Back on 239, but that is one scum-filled wagon.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6793 (isolation #268) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Summary anyone? Like who is confirmed town because they were protected, or confirmed scum because they were blocked from the kill?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6858 (isolation #269) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

page 255.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7094 (isolation #270) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5662, penguin_alien wrote:I want to talk to F-16 more here before the day ends, but here's what I see.

Katsuki is on one side and AP-JSU are the other. We either have one scum and two town nailed here, or one town and two scum. If we lynch Katsuki, if he flips scum it's a 0:1 town:scum effect. If town, we get a 1:2 effect of known town:scum. Either way we get one more scum than town flip.

If we lynch one of {AP, JSU} in the event they're town we get a 1:1 town:scum result; if they're scum we get a 0:2 effect.

I personally like the guarantee of netting one more scum than town at this point. My best town read in the group is JSU. And the risk of losing one of a tracker and investigative role versus a delayer is pretty clear.
@Penguin
-How is your push for AP-scum going?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7096 (isolation #271) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7089, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7087, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Yes, obvouly it is now the case that there are not two millers, why would I say that? The other claimed miller is dead...

I'm gonna go play league now instead of this
Ya Fox is town. JSU is just obfuscating the CF pressure by defending against it with a red herring and then muddying the waters about their intent.
It really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really bug you that Just Sheep & Carbon won't let go of their town reads on each other, no matter how much you post, doesn't it?

Why?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7099 (isolation #272) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7097, AngryPidgeon wrote:I think they are scum together. Which can be divined from 7089 without too much extrapolation.
Then the other 2 are?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7104 (isolation #273) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7098, CarbonFiber wrote:Thank god, someone that actually makes sense posted. You should have killed AP N2. Anyways, PV, give me a quick update on where your reads are at.
Unless the last 30 pages contain mystical answers to as yet asked questions,

Town-me, you, JustSheep

Not first choice for scum -
Breakfast
FoxHound

Used to think was town before replacement

Leaving 4 scum by PoE & play

1 Kagura (borkjerfkin + nachomamma8) <--most likely
5 Titan (Tammy + Sir Arthur Dane) <---I know this is unpopular, but I want empirical evidence of townhood, not circumstantial
9 AngryPidgeon 9 ElementalHawk (Prohawk+3dicerolling) <----This may be switchable with the 2 categories above it.
13 Red Gyarados (Brian Skies and notscience) <-----because I still have a null-read 7000 posts into the game. Experience says that it's probably scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7105 (isolation #274) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7101, AngryPidgeon wrote:Who did you shoot last night?
Good question!

Who SHOULD I have shot last night? And know it was not either townread I have left.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7123 (isolation #275) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7109, AngryPidgeon wrote:Here is what doesnt make sense about it.

Yesterday PV moslty wanted to lynch outside of Me/Cupcake. Yet now Im in his short list.
Tell me you don't know why.
In post 7109, AngryPidgeon wrote: Yesterday, PV wanted to lynch Magenta. Now I cant even tell what his read on them is (less scum than he had them Yesterday??, why?)
As pointed out before, some of the Orcinus reaction day1 seemed really town.
But, I still have a VCA I want to look at, his play yesterday sucked, has he done anyhting today?
In post 7109, AngryPidgeon wrote: Yestreday PV was ready to write Titan off as town. Now he just doesnt care anymore?
I was willing to not shoot her last night in deference to Carbon's read yesterday.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7124 (isolation #276) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7110, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7105, PeregrineV wrote:Who SHOULD I have shot last night? And know it was not either townread I have left.
Probably me since you are scum and all that.
Non-responsive answer. Noted.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7135 (isolation #277) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7114, Titan wrote:Well what is off the wall bonkers is Falcon responding to a post saying it makes fucking sense when his supposed strongest town read is in PV's scum team.

And PUHLEASE going after a universal townread to look different so you don't look scum doesn't make someone town.
Like AP is going after Carbon and JSU?

Hint: You're not a universal townread.

Also, next to Nacho, you are probably the best lynch for today.

Why?
As indicates, scum-you does not get lynched. Think about that logically.

And if Carbon is up to it, maybe the same analysis on town-Tammy. Do they get lynched early? Do they survive to lategame and win?
In an average Tammy-town game, what is her scum-hunting success rate?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7137 (isolation #278) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7115, Titan wrote:
In post 7105, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7101, AngryPidgeon wrote:Who did you shoot last night?
Good question!

Who SHOULD I have shot last night? And know it was not either townread I have left.
Are you allergic to answering simple questions about your claimed role or???????
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7141 (isolation #279) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7117, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7114, Titan wrote:Well what is off the wall bonkers is Falcon responding to a post saying it makes fucking sense when his supposed strongest town read is in PV's scum team.

And PUHLEASE going after a universal townread to look different so you don't look scum doesn't make someone town.
Yes, also CF being overly cozy with PV despite supposedly disagreeing with his RG read and violently disagreeing with his Titan read is :shifty:

I dont think CF is scum with PV though based on this.
So I'm not scum according to you.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7147 (isolation #280) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7126, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7124, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7110, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7105, PeregrineV wrote:Who SHOULD I have shot last night? And know it was not either townread I have left.
Probably me since you are scum and all that.
Non-responsive answer. Noted.
NO. IM NOT PLAYING 20 QUESTIONS WITH YOU. EITHER CLAIM YOUR NIGHT ACTION OR GET DUNKED.
It wasn't 20 questions. You are asking questions to ask them, not with intent to use the answers to scumhunt. Pretty certain you've been doing that all game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7152 (isolation #281) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7130, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7128, CarbonFiber wrote:AP is allergic to answering questions.
lmao, PV is asking for my opinion on WHO HE SHOULD HAVE SHOT.

Pardon me while I give that some serious thought.
FTFY.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7163 (isolation #282) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7156, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7141, PeregrineV wrote:So I'm not scum according to you.
I really do not feel amazing about my reads right now. I know Stalin is town (unless Godfather, but I also protected them last night so Im like 99.9% sure they are town).

Other than Stalin...PA and Tammy look pretty town to me. I feel good about those even if the PA read is nagging me a little cause she hasn't really been around Today.

That leaves 7 people and 4 scum. JSU, Nacho, CF, PV, Magenta, Fox, Red Gary.

Im going to try to rule out unlikely pairings soonish here. Im leaning town on Fox after recent posts and I still think Nacho's posts about mastin look townish although I didnt like him purposely disengaging me today.

I think Magenta is scum. I originally thought you were unlikely to be scum w/ Magenta because you wanted to lynch them Yesterday during the Katsuki thing, but eh. I think it was pretty obvious that Kats was going down (or one of us anyways) and now you are no longer interested in Magenta which makes me :?

Not Science has done very little and I dislike him getting uppity over lack of townreads on him. You know Im all for calling yourself obvtown, but NS hasnt really done anything to justify believing he IS obvtown considerign he was AFK the entire game, so screw that. All hes done is give his reads and post some EXTREMELY out of date content, and posture on Nacho. His read on NAcho in particular makes little to no sense. I think RG is scum. Brians posts also didnt really do it for me.

So actually I dunno. I think Magenta/RG are -likely- both scum. I think there is a strong chance that JSU/CF are a team, but Im not really read to fully rule anything out yet w/o dedicating some personal peaceful time to this tonight. Oh god my parents are in town, crap that may have to come. I'll make time for this though I swear ><

IDK, tL;dR: I can see any of you 7 being a team, leaning against Foxhound being scum though more than any. Nacho too sort of. Im trying to figure out if I think the enitre Abyss Neighborhood being scum makes an iota of sense or if Nacho/RG makes sense.
Go read Carbon's first 50 posts. If you still think he is scum, come back and explain why.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7168 (isolation #283) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7163, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7156, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7141, PeregrineV wrote:So I'm not scum according to you.
I really do not feel amazing about my reads right now. I know Stalin is town (unless Godfather, but I also protected them last night so Im like 99.9% sure they are town).

Other than Stalin...PA and Tammy look pretty town to me. I feel good about those even if the PA read is nagging me a little cause she hasn't really been around Today.

That leaves 7 people and 4 scum. JSU, Nacho, CF, PV, Magenta, Fox, Red Gary.

Im going to try to rule out unlikely pairings soonish here. Im leaning town on Fox after recent posts and I still think Nacho's posts about mastin look townish although I didnt like him purposely disengaging me today.

I think Magenta is scum. I originally thought you were unlikely to be scum w/ Magenta because you wanted to lynch them Yesterday during the Katsuki thing, but eh. I think it was pretty obvious that Kats was going down (or one of us anyways) and now you are no longer interested in Magenta which makes me :?

Not Science has done very little and I dislike him getting uppity over lack of townreads on him. You know Im all for calling yourself obvtown, but NS hasnt really done anything to justify believing he IS obvtown considerign he was AFK the entire game, so screw that. All hes done is give his reads and post some EXTREMELY out of date content, and posture on Nacho. His read on NAcho in particular makes little to no sense. I think RG is scum. Brians posts also didnt really do it for me.

So actually I dunno. I think Magenta/RG are -likely- both scum. I think there is a strong chance that JSU/CF are a team, but Im not really read to fully rule anything out yet w/o dedicating some personal peaceful time to this tonight. Oh god my parents are in town, crap that may have to come. I'll make time for this though I swear ><

IDK, tL;dR: I can see any of you 7 being a team, leaning against Foxhound being scum though more than any. Nacho too sort of. Im trying to figure out if I think the enitre Abyss Neighborhood being scum makes an iota of sense or if Nacho/RG makes sense.
Go read Carbon's first 50 posts. If you still think he is scum, come back and explain why.
Make that 250. I lost track.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7171 (isolation #284) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7160, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7152, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7130, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7128, CarbonFiber wrote:AP is allergic to answering questions.
lmao, PV is asking for my opinion on WHO HE SHOULD HAVE SHOT.

Pardon me while I give that some serious thought.
FTFY.
I'll make you a deal. If you answer the questions that I have asked like 5 times now over the course of Yesterday and Today, I'll speculate on who you SHOULD shoot.
I actually already did the very first time you asked.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7178 (isolation #285) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7164, CarbonFiber wrote:PV, what are your thoughts about my latest posts?

NotScience, can you explain why you prefer not to lynch Tammy when she asked to be lynched? That implies a certain role that benefits from being lynched, doesn't it?
Only kind of skimmed until last few pages.

Who are Tammy's other 3 choices for scum besides you?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7181 (isolation #286) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7176, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7168, PeregrineV wrote:Make that 250. I lost track.
You have got to be kidding me.

Yes let me just go read CF's entire ISO.

Not like Nacho asked me to waste time reiterating my CF case earlier today which I obliged!
He has 4 pages of posts. You have to read less than half. And it'll clear a town player off your list.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7187 (isolation #287) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7182, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7178, PeregrineV wrote:Who are Tammy's other 3 choices for scum besides you?
JSU, AP, Nacho, Foxhound, PV, PA, Red Gyarados.
Because she is just so lost and confused this game?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7188 (isolation #288) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7185, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7181, PeregrineV wrote:He has 4 pages of posts. You have to read less than half. And it'll clear a town player off your list.
Im so sick of this from JSU. Just telling me that Cf is town and I should deal with it.

I have read his posts.
Really?

Then why is he such a strong townread for me?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7191 (isolation #289) » Fri May 16, 2014 11:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7151, Titan wrote:Okay here's the thing Falcon!town doesn't actually make a case for my scum game being awesome while reading me as town. Falcon!town doesn't do the shit he's doing this game. Falcon!town doesn't see PV post a reads list which has his strongest town read in the scum team and go THANK GOD YOU MAKE SENSE I NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

Falcon!town never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever in a million fucking years, goes tammy wants to be lynched what's the hold up.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER.
In post 7184, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 7146, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 7144, Red Gyarados wrote:Like really

If we want to lynch town who isn't worth shit lynch me (but save brian because he is :d)
Town-Tammy doesn't vote me. She scumclaimed. What do you make of that?
I don't have enough ellipses to express what a retarded argument this is.
What is the difference between 7151 and 7146?

Why is 7151 not also a retarded argument?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7198 (isolation #290) » Fri May 16, 2014 11:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7193, CarbonFiber wrote:So, I agreed with PV's reads-list because I was paranoid of him. I still had him as a fairly strong town read but some of his posts troubled me, especially with
how certain he was that I was town - like without a shadow of a doub
t and I wondered if I interacted with him in an overly scummy manner, he would call me out on it or get paranoid of me. He didn't. It should have been fairly obvious to everyone else that I was reaction testing him and others considering the "thisthisthisthisthis" was basically a copy of what Tammy wrote to AP. Also, me quoting a post and saying I loved it makes no fucking sense because PV didn't actually say anything in it besides snarkily attacking AP.

So, I don't know, I still think PV is town but my paranoia didn't subside.

I pretended to suspect Tammy because I wanted to see who opportunistically jumped on my wagon if they thought it was going to be a 1v1. NotScience's reaction felt blatantly town, his self-vote felt town, and the fact that he never jumped on my wagon but discussed it with Tammy about whether I could be scum with his other suspects felt town.

Tammy, I wasn't reaction testing. I am certain in this townread. I thought she was going to head out so I thought this was a nice time to get more reactions out of people while she's not present to get frustrated. But, that idea didn't go over very well.

What I get from this is that Notty is town and I didn't get rid of my PV paranoia. Fox's reaction was nullnullnull.
It's in your first 250 posts.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7199 (isolation #291) » Fri May 16, 2014 11:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7194, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 7191, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7151, Titan wrote:Okay here's the thing Falcon!town doesn't actually make a case for my scum game being awesome while reading me as town. Falcon!town doesn't do the shit he's doing this game. Falcon!town doesn't see PV post a reads list which has his strongest town read in the scum team and go THANK GOD YOU MAKE SENSE I NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

Falcon!town never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever in a million fucking years, goes tammy wants to be lynched what's the hold up.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER.
In post 7184, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 7146, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 7144, Red Gyarados wrote:Like really

If we want to lynch town who isn't worth shit lynch me (but save brian because he is :d)
Town-Tammy doesn't vote me. She scumclaimed. What do you make of that?
I don't have enough ellipses to express what a retarded argument this is.
What is the difference between 7151 and 7146?

Why is 7151 not also a retarded argument?
Because they are completely different?
Tammy: Town-Falcon doesn't do X!
Carbon: Town-Tammy doesn't do X!

Logically, they look the same, as in the same arguement.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7203 (isolation #292) » Fri May 16, 2014 11:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7200, AngryPidgeon wrote:Post 7193 was actually just a scum claim. PV, please PLEASE stop whtever you are doing. I dont get it.

Nothing CF posted is as town as you are implying. No one wnats to go on your freaking esater egg hunt.

Twon-CF did not just fake all this on Tammy for reactions. Its scum, just stop pandering to it and lynch it.
She had the exact same reaction when I hinted she might not be town 3000 posts ago.

That makes everyone but me read her as town, apparently. :roll:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7528 (isolation #293) » Mon May 19, 2014 5:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I saw a JustSheep post when I was skimming. Need to check into it more.

And see where I am.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7532 (isolation #294) » Mon May 19, 2014 6:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7256, Just Sheep Us wrote:i
have
a
fucking
clear
on
ap

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhadiofasdf;alsdkfas
It was this one.

Which you are taking from .

If you are clearing AP, then unless Breakfast is Godfather, AP clears Breakfast.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7535 (isolation #295) » Mon May 19, 2014 8:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Without reading the posts in question, (unless I have)
In post 7534, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
Cabon wrote:1) At the time I said "vig me if RBD is town," they had claimed miller. I didn't buy that there would be two millers in the game and was right. They probably shouldn't have fake-claimed, and got counterclaimed by the townie with their role.
1. Doesn't explain the complete certainty in RBD-scum that lynching/vigging CF in the case of RBD-town would be a reasonable suggestion. The fact that he was right doesn't mean squat.
I was completely certain RBD was scum. I was wrong. Using "They was soooooo wrong" doesn't mean squat.
Carbon wrote:2) Not caring about getting AP lynched is bullshit. I'm still happy to lynch him now but DV won't vote him. This as good as confirms DV as scum. DV is interested in tying people to AP, not getting him lynched.
2. He's still trying to say I'm saying he's scum with AP when that's not what I'm saying at all. There are so many problems with this. 1. If I thought CF was scum with AP based on CF's play it would make so much more sense to lynch CF first. 2. Especially with a clear on AP and probably greater resistance to his lynch. 3. What I'm arguing is that CF doesn't care about getting his scumreads lynched and doesn't completely apply to AP, so he's just throwing crap at me and doesn't actually have a response to my points at all!
Deconstructing this, you're saying Carbon doesn't care about getting his scumreads lynched.
:neutral:
Don't even know where to begin.

Carbon wrote:3) Justification for the reaction was to get a read on PV and others in the game. DV is incapable of reading or is simply ignoring things. I'd be shocked if he is town here.
3. I've already explained that I don't have a problem with the PV reaction, but that voting Tammy was ridiculous and something that
wouldn't come from CF-town
. His justification was that he would see who jumped on him for it. Like, really? Go back to my explanations for my thoughts and you'll see that CF is trying to justify it but he can't.
Bolded argument is so weak.
If you want to say it was a bad reaction test, or poorly done, go for it.
Expecting to convince us that Carbon is scum based on a poorly done reaction test?
No.
Carbon wrote:4) Suspecting DV is not a scumtell especially when he is playing like scum.
4. I've made it clear that town can suspect me, but suspecting me for terrible reasons is a scumtell when I'm playing nothing like scum (and I'm pretty sure you know it).
This is a totally circular argument.
As such, it can be ignored from both parties.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7536 (isolation #296) » Mon May 19, 2014 8:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7525, CarbonFiber wrote:@ Beli, JSU, PV, and Nacho (if you are town), let's consolidate our efforts on DV today.
I'll read the FoxHound posts today, but they are definitely a weaker scumread. They already claim?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7544 (isolation #297) » Tue May 20, 2014 7:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7538, The Fox and the Hound wrote:PV, please read my other posting on the CF scumread, where I actually explain what I think.
or some other post?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7546 (isolation #298) » Tue May 20, 2014 7:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: Nacho
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7547 (isolation #299) » Tue May 20, 2014 7:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Happy Birthday Angry!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7553 (isolation #300) » Tue May 20, 2014 10:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7548, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 7525, CarbonFiber wrote:@ Beli, JSU, PV, and Nacho (if you are town), let's consolidate our efforts on DV today.
p5 you should switch your vote.
In post 7552, CarbonFiber wrote:PV, Nacho is very likely not getting lynched today. Vote Fox with me. If the tide turns, I'll vote Nacho with you. That and you can always vig him tonight. I am much more certain about Fox at the moment.
This would require my actually reading FoxHound. Do we have time for that?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7556 (isolation #301) » Tue May 20, 2014 10:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7504, magenta_thegreat wrote:Pedophilic roleblock/stop. we couldn't have done anything to you, even if we wanted to, pigey (and Orci did try N1 so...)
Governing day1 duel-making pediatric roleblocker/rolestopper with a factional nighkill?

What can't you do?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7557 (isolation #302) » Tue May 20, 2014 10:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7555, CarbonFiber wrote:Yeah, we have time.
Yuck.

Fine.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7637 (isolation #303) » Wed May 28, 2014 4:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I'm back.

Will need to look over everything because my brain un-mafia-ed while we were on break.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7638 (isolation #304) » Wed May 28, 2014 5:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Just backskimmed, but feel like wanting to sheep Just Sheep Us.

Vote: FoxHound

But, to be totally upfront with my feelings, would prefer a Nacho lynch. Think about it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7656 (isolation #305) » Thu May 29, 2014 5:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7619, Just Sheep Us wrote:
GUYS, THERE IS LITERALLY A 2/3 CHANCE OF HITTING SCUM WITH A FOX AND HOUND LYNCH

A TOWNREAD ON TAMMY PUTS THAT TO 4/5

A TOWNREAD ON ANY OF {NACHO, RG, PENGUIN, MAGENTA} MAKES THAT 1.

TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE CIRCLEJERKING AROUND WITH TOO MANY TOWNREADS AND NOT WAGONING ANYTHING.

I HATE YOU ALL
In post 7621, Just Sheep Us wrote:Let me lay this out clearly:

CF is town.

p5 is town.

For either of AP or Beli to be scum, I have to be scum.

So either you're scum reading me, OR YOU NEED TO SCUMREAD 4/6 OF {Titan, Nacho, RG, Penguin, Magenta, Fox and Hound}

SO WHY IS EVERYONE IN THAT GROUP SO INTENT ON *NOT* VOTING EACH OTHER, DESPITE THE FACT THAT I'VE BEEN ALLUDING TO THIS GAME STATE ALL GAME.

IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO BUS, AND THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT RIGHT NOW B/C OF HOW TAMMY/AP/P5 IN PARTICULAR ARE ACTING.
In post 7622, Just Sheep Us wrote:It's like, the part that's infuriating isn't just the general frustration/toxicity.

It's the fact that people are holding literally logically impossible positions, and not willing to make moves off the logical conclusions they not only should be drawing, but that I've stated in thread regarding the game state over and over
In post 7642, Just Sheep Us wrote:
unvote
vote: magenta

THIS IS THE LYNCH WE CAN BELIEVE IN DAMNIT
Seriously? You just talk me into actually sheeping you and now this?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7657 (isolation #306) » Thu May 29, 2014 5:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7648, Red Gyarados wrote:. Nacho is also an acceptable lynch for me.
Then vote him.

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7658 (isolation #307) » Thu May 29, 2014 5:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7653, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:UNVOTE:

Can I interest anyone in

VOTE: CarbonFiber

?

???

??????

I don't like how eager he's been to get a lynch on 3 different players in rapid succession and you shouldn't either.
I'm eager at this point. It's most likely MYLO, but hey, I'd rather actually lose then devolve into more scum-sponsored "open-ass-insert-head" type posting.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7671 (isolation #308) » Thu May 29, 2014 8:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7659, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7640, magenta_thegreat wrote:Ugh

w/e

VOTE: Foxhound
Wow.
In post 7644, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 7641, The Fox and the Hound wrote:I can't come up with another way CF would do something this ridiculous as scum, so that's what I'm going with.
If you can't think of a way why I would play the way I'm playing as scum, it means I'm TOWN, you idiot.

Anyways, what hapenned to your Nacho scumread?
Wow.
In post 7648, Red Gyarados wrote:I really want to see how AP/JSU managed to backtrack away from an AP wagon.
Well I backtracked away from it because I dont particularly feel like mislynching myself. JSU backed away from it because they either have an
innocent result
on me or are committed to faking one regardless.
In post 7648, Red Gyarados wrote:I really don't understand how you let AP rush a 1v1 counterclaim
Katsuki was faking a GUILTY RESULT on me. Yes I wanted to lynch that shit, are you kidding me right now? Maybe he wsa actually roleblocked, I don't know. I am 110% certain that my role succeeded and he claimed that it didn't. I even had someone external VERIFY that my role worked AND confirm my alignment. I don't know if Katsuki faked that shit or what but it needed to die.
In post 7649, CarbonFiber wrote:They claim that reads ought to be re-evaluated and people are scummy for not doing so.
You are either confirmation biasing on this one (you would be scum reading me independent of anything that could have changed) or just being opportunistic. You have made one singular point (appeal to authority) to support a scumread on me and its not like that takes any effort to come up with. So no, you've never put any notable effort into reevaluating where you went wrong. Using this tiny detail as a crutch to 'counter' Fox's point (about you?) is ridiculous.
Why would scum-sheep fake a guilty on you? Not mafia-thoery why, this-game-in-particular why.

Katsuki the dead town probably didn't "fake a guilty" on you.He probably delayed you last night but was probably blocked. And he didn't need to die, because now we are here with posts like this.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7672 (isolation #309) » Thu May 29, 2014 8:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7662, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7656, PeregrineV wrote:Seriously? You just talk me into actually sheeping you and now this?
Where did your magenta scumread go? I remember you trying to counterwagon Katsuki with them on D3. Or am I going foggy after the crash.
Who knows? Orcinus kind of seemed town with his shit day1. Magenta seems less, and how many roles does one player have? Day1 governor plus more?

Are you asking if I'd lynch him? Yes.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7673 (isolation #310) » Thu May 29, 2014 8:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7661, Just Sheep Us wrote:{magenta, foxhound, RG, penguin, nacho}

We lynch in that group.

Beli, get the fuck off the miller who knew that the other miller wasn't a miller because he was a miller.
Sounds good.

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7676 (isolation #311) » Thu May 29, 2014 8:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7663, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, go ahead and ignore that RG thinks JSU is scum and keep trucking right along and sucking up to them. Lets go over what happened. RG claimed to be roleblocked.
Check. He has claimed and his alignment us unknown.
Stalin claimed to be roleblocked (and is pretty confirmed town + has a role that can be sort of verified blocked.) I get an innocent result on Stalin.
Check. You believe her since you cleared her as town.
JSU has CONFIRMED MY ACTION and CONFIRMED MY CLAIM. Your belief that JSU is town and I somehow am not is so mindblowingly bad I cant believe it. I had to either believe that there are (3?) Mafia Roleblockers in the game and blocked all of Stalin, RG, and Katsuki for Katsuki to somehow be telling the truth in this situation...or Katsuki was just making shit up.
Che- WTF.
Stalin (town cleared by you), Katsuki (confirmed town), Red Gary (not confirmed in any way)

I REALLY REALLY want to know how the AP brain thinks
[Katsuki making shit up]
instead of thinking
[Red Gary lying scum]

I KNOW my role succeeded. Katsuki was lying.
Some crazy shit CONFIRMED TOWN lied and unknown player is TOWN (to you).
You can go ahead and rectify that in your headspace somehow, but you are explicitly ignoring that I can, would, and DID do exactly what I did as town. If you think JSU is town then Katsuki is STILL confirmed roleblocked as is Stalin. So this sort of takes me back around to RG who are also claiming to have been blocked on N2. Right. Thats not suspicious at all.
I REALLY REALLY want to know how the AP brain thinks
[Katsuki making shit up]
instead of thinking
[Red Gary lying scum]
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7678 (isolation #312) » Thu May 29, 2014 8:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7677, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7676, PeregrineV wrote:I REALLY REALLY want to know how the AP brain thinks [Katsuki making shit up] instead of thinking [Red Gary lying scum].
Well I don't think Katsuki was just making it up at this point. It would be beyond Antitown to lie about his target all the way down.

Which leads me to either
1) 3 RBs in one night??
2) RG is lying.

The point of what I was saying there was that that all makes RG look ridiculously bad and why they are on my sortlist.
OK. I'll vote them if you do.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7684 (isolation #313) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7683, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 7668, Just Sheep Us wrote:Miller fakeclaim is bad game design, and I'll have Cabd's head if he put that in this game.
Eh?

PV, why do you change who you seem to want to lynch every other post v.v
On page 308 with post 7,683 you ask me this?

I played War In Heaven II and despite the arguing, bickering, and wounding of on another, I felt like progress was being made, by both myself and the other town players.

Not getting that here.

And it takes either a full town consensus or scum to bus in order to lynch today. And if we mislynch it's a strong chance of game over-town loss.

Yet, people are not working to compromise on people they have scumreads on.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7686 (isolation #314) » Thu May 29, 2014 10:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7685, AngryPidgeon wrote:What is your read on CF?
Town.

Won't vote him this game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7700 (isolation #315) » Fri May 30, 2014 7:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7104, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7098, CarbonFiber wrote:Thank god, someone that actually makes sense posted. You should have killed AP N2. Anyways, PV, give me a quick update on where your reads are at.
Unless the last 30 pages contain mystical answers to as yet asked questions,

Town-me, you, JustSheep

Not first choice for scum -
Breakfast
FoxHound

Used to think was town before replacement

Leaving 4 scum by PoE & play

1 Kagura (borkjerfkin + nachomamma8) <--most likely
5 Titan (Tammy + Sir Arthur Dane) <---I know this is unpopular, but I want empirical evidence of townhood, not circumstantial
9 AngryPidgeon 9 ElementalHawk (Prohawk+3dicerolling) <----This may be switchable with the 2 categories above it.
13 Red Gyarados (Brian Skies and notscience) <-----because I still have a null-read 7000 posts into the game. Experience says that it's probably scum.
So let's update.

Town
Me

Town that's not me
Carbon
JustSheepUs

2nd gen town
AngryPidgeon (through JSU)

3rd gen town
Breakfast (through AP)

Leaving:
FoxHound
Penguin (Clayton was way big townread. Not even sure Penguin is still in the game)
Nacho
Titan
Red Gyarados

Best favorite lynches today (in order):
Nacho
Red Gary
FoxHound-Titan-Penguin
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7701 (isolation #316) » Fri May 30, 2014 7:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7699, The Fox and the Hound wrote:...This is the dumbest thing ever and I no longer have a method or much inclination to try to respond to it. Enjoy losing, I guess?
By extension, you would also be losing, no?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7704 (isolation #317) » Fri May 30, 2014 7:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7703, The Fox and the Hound wrote:PV, you forgot that magenta exists, not that I blame you
OK, So let's update the update.

Town
Me

Town that's not me
Carbon
JustSheepUs

2nd gen town
AngryPidgeon (through JSU)

3rd gen town
Breakfast (through AP)

Leaving:
FoxHound
Penguin (Clayton was way big townread. Not even sure Penguin is still in the game)
Nacho
Titan
Red Gyarados
Magenta (Orcinus day1 play gives minimal townpoints)

Best favorite lynches today (in order):
Nacho
Red Gary
FoxHound-Titan-Penguin-Magenta
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8512 (isolation #318) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Wow, what a roller coaster ride. Fun game, and actually led to moments of frustration, but I at least got 2 of my townreads and one scumread correct. I'll count that as a Pyrrhic victory.

@Cabd
- thanks for modding. Glad you were able to manage all the weird role/age interactions.

Haven't finished all the pages, but
@CF
- they keep saying you knew AP wasn't what he claimed, but never said it in-thread. What's up with that?

@Magenta-
why didn't you post in our neighborhood?

The only funny (afterthought) I can say about day1 was that I didn't expect to be the NK (since I was the primary wagon of the day), and I wasn't worried about being vigged because I was the vig! :lol:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8541 (isolation #319) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8540, Cabd wrote:I approve of the above message.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8543 (isolation #320) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8542, Cephrir wrote:
you should consider approving of it enough to sign up, PV
I'll probably signup to replace, need to let some of my gameload fall off first.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8545 (isolation #321) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8544, Cephrir wrote:Well you can't replace into a game if it doesn't run~ :P
I'll pimp your game over the next few days. :P
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”