Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6345 (isolation #800) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Titan »

Did you guys come up with anything groundbreaking in the neighborhood last night?
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6349 (isolation #801) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Titan »

You did though. You were like, uh I'm just gonna hammer. Okay you do it. I'll do it, no I wanna stay off for moral and personal reasons.

That was after katsuki finally showed up and started talking about the too many investigative claims, which by the way is the only person to actually notice that too even though I brought it up.

Notscience had shown up and was voting for Nacho.

I just don't get your behavior at all.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6350 (isolation #802) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:53 am

Post by Titan »

If you have JSU as strong town are you arguing AP is the godfather?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6353 (isolation #803) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6351, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6349, Titan wrote:You did though. You were like, uh I'm just gonna hammer. Okay you do it. I'll do it, no I wanna stay off for moral and personal reasons.

That was after katsuki finally showed up and started talking about the too many investigative claims, which by the way is the only person to actually notice that too even though I brought it up.

Notscience had shown up and was voting for Nacho.

I just don't get your behavior at all.
If DV didn't want to hammer, he wouldn't have.

I think I mentioned too that there were too many investigative claims as well. More than once I think.

If you had said not to hammer as opposed to being passive about it, I think I would have waited too.
I just didn't see what else was going to come out of D3 other than the same old thing. Yeah, NotScience had shown up and wanted to wait a bit but I thought the chances of him getting killed were so miniscule that it didn't matter.

Idk, I was just frustrated enough that I wanted to see D3 end. I've kinda been like that this whole game which turned out to be a pretty huge mess.
Is that actually a sentence that you wrote?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6357 (isolation #804) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:07 am

Post by Titan »

I sort of want to reembrace my stalin town read after ffery leaving due to being spoiled, but I hate that they sent their report to JSU after yesterday because I don't feel like I can trust them or anything that they say.

It was nice of AP to say his report failed rather than send us into more confusion after yesterday. I'd have just thought he was lying too.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6358 (isolation #805) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:07 am

Post by Titan »

(I still do.)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6360 (isolation #806) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Titan »

They got it yesterday before the day ended. Ffery said it before night.

Also, I think I'm going off the deep end as I've been positing all investigative roles are part of the scum team.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6362 (isolation #807) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Titan »

Although if you protected ffery then I guess that means that they are town so my all investigative scum team theory is out.

Still hate the report being sent to JSU though.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6370 (isolation #808) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Titan »

Why were you pressing Bork on it?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6371 (isolation #809) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6368, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6336, Titan wrote:I did expect this game to be over though. I thought with the way yesterday went down and the annoying as fuck way that lynch happened, falcon looking at you, that scum had a way to end this game.
what kind of shit do you think the scumteam has where the game would be over at 7v4?
Answer my other questions please and thank you!

Also did you get a report from Ffery?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6376 (isolation #810) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Titan »

He was a delayer. He would not have been told if his role failed or went through.

According to him, he delayed AP and the only thing he knew was he was either blocked, which he thought unlikely, or that AP was a beast and a fake claimer.

I just find it convenient that someone you were claiming was obvious town, who would be the prime mislynch target for LyLo, just got dropped for no reason and losing any possibility or understanding that this is a complicated game and went full heave-ho on that.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6377 (isolation #811) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Titan »

It's nice that you've decided to start playing the damn game though!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6380 (isolation #812) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6375, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6349, Titan wrote:That was after katsuki finally showed up and started talking about the too many investigative claims, which by the way is the only person to actually notice that too even though I brought it up.
this still isn't even remotely accurate
Is there someone else who went oh tammy you're right maybe all the investigative claims do sound odd? Because all I remember is katsuki bringing up too many investigative roles and me saying no else commented because no one here cares.

What is your problem by the way?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6383 (isolation #813) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Titan »

The only other person I remember really trying to suggest that Cupcake was still town is Peregrine.

Falcon was too but mostly by a very complicated version in which AP was scum without JSU being scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6386 (isolation #814) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6374, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6370, Titan wrote:Why were you pressing Bork on it?
I wanted to know what was going on?

Cabd implied that I shouldn't get back anything if I were straight up blocked but he was being a little dodgy so I wasnt sure.

My original theory is that Kagura was a Mafia Ascetic or something and I was able to "target" them but my role failed. I thought it could be a sign that mafia let me target them, knowing my role would fail. They were also largely considered town at the time so idk. I think its possible I -was- targeted for a kill or a block but Mac's role stopped it which makes Kagura just whatever at that point and probably town.

I dont really think Im going to get anything out of waffling on that forever though since its pretty damn wifomy.
OH you're referring to day two and talking to Bork. I thought you meant you were quizzing Bork over night, and I was like huh?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6389 (isolation #815) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6387, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6380, Titan wrote:Is there someone else who went oh tammy you're right maybe all the investigative claims do sound odd? Because all I remember is katsuki bringing up too many investigative roles and me saying no else commented because no one here cares.

yes, falcon did. he already told you like 10 posts ago that he, too, was erroneously questioning the existence of multiple investigative roles that can't catch scum by design
Yes, I remember his attempts to say that AP was a godfather ala vesperia, but no one talked to me after I laid out all the claims and questions with the setup. Though I think he did point out that Nacho was scum from it.

Look, your credibility is absolutely shot with me and I have no idea why you're approaching me like an overaggressive asshole. If your opinion of my alignment changed over night, savvy, otherwise save your pompous antics for someone who still thinks you have a handle on this game and should be listened to.

IE...NOT ME.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6391 (isolation #816) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:49 am

Post by Titan »

Also it does not matter if Bro was the one who had the town read on Katsuki and you didn't.

Bro was here and posting yesterday and didn't seem to have any issues with declaring his previous oh so certain town read was scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6392 (isolation #817) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Titan »

AP - Why would it be any different than the one you got the previous night, why'd you submit them if you already had an innocent on them, and I thought there was a third. Maybe not.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6413 (isolation #818) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6405, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6336, Titan wrote:In other news, I now suspect everyone.
You suspect the claimed vig?

You suspect the miller who CC'd a miller fakeclaim?

Really?

YEP!!!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6420 (isolation #819) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6415, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6391, Titan wrote:Also it does not matter if Bro was the one who had the town read on Katsuki and you didn't.

Bro was here and posting yesterday and didn't seem to have any issues with declaring his previous oh so certain town read was scum.
Oh yes, PR resolution strongly implying that I was wrong about a read means I should be really stubborn and undynamic, because I've never read a player wrong ever.

Obviously.
I didn't say that. But you showed no hesitation, no trying to figure things out, just a clear leap. That doesn't make sense to me.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6425 (isolation #820) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6406, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6383, Titan wrote:The only other person I remember really trying to suggest that Cupcake was still town is Peregrine.

Falcon was too but mostly by a very complicated version in which AP was scum without JSU being scum.
Look, I am just as pissed off as you are about no one listening that Cupcake was town. I just didn't feel that anything would change. I am not sure if you think I as scum decided to burn all towncred from his townflip by deciding that I want to hammer instead of just shutting up and letting someone else do it. (Or, making a show of how I wouldn't hammer). I as town thought that Kats was town. I as town didn't want to vote him because I didn't want to contribute to yet another mislynch. I as town waffled on hammering him because if his lynch was a foregone conclusion, I want it to end sooner rather than later.

And I said plenty of times that there were too many investigative roles. I just happened to disagree with you on JSU, townreading them while scumreading AP.
Well then don't say you would have held off if I'd not been passive about it. I wasn't shy about how I felt about that lynch and the entire situation and didn't want the day to end there.

I gave up worrying because you looked like scum posturing around the wagon there at the end and the only reason I could figure out that you would do that was because you guys had some way to end the game through night actions.

And part of my problem is that you're not actually looking at everything. You're discounting some things because you have a *strong read* which is fine but coming up with new ways that AP is scum without for one second considering the possibility that JSU is scum is a whole metric fuckton of confirmation bias. I, for one, don't see how you can be so sure. I have postulated that you are so sure because you guys are partnered because it's really the only reason why you've been going on about AP but not really pushing him and then using the Mastin scum read AP so he's scum scum scum! When Mastin isn't all that great at reading AP; I mean in Anything Goes he was 100% certain AP was scum when he was town telling like crazy. The day two suggestion that it should be AP instead of Mastin after you declared that Pieguy was the only person you trusted to lead the town and Pieguy was tunneling on Mastin. Why did you all of a sudden decide to suggest the day should go away from where the leader was saying to go? In some instances you look like you're trying to tie your partner AP to people in a weird manner.

But you going yeah there are too many investigative roles, have a town read here and here, so this has to be the scum one doesn't really make sense to me. I can see leaning one way, but completely discounting everything else? It's just eh.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6427 (isolation #821) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6423, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6420, Titan wrote:I didn't say that. But you showed no hesitation, no trying to figure things out, just a clear leap. That doesn't make sense to me.
so you have a role pm in your box that confirms ap as town and confirms that he visited stalin, and then katsuki comes blazing in with 100% confidence that his action was successful and that ap is a lying scumbag

and you're saying you would dither and daddle and "try to figure it out"?!?!?!

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY.

I *thought* both your heads were a little more conscientious and concerned with trying to figure out this game.

MY BAD.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6428 (isolation #822) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6426, AngryPidgeon wrote:Tammy, can I join you in Fort Waffles?
Bring the syrup!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6435 (isolation #823) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6416, AngryPidgeon wrote:Tammy, do you have any super interesting revelations about PA from the neighborhood?
Not really. Last night I was congratulating her and her scum team after the hammer and when I postulated the game was over with night actions because I really couldn't see the way yesterday went down going down if it didn't immensely benefit scum but would be detrimental to them if the game went to day, she responded that me being paranoid made her think I was scum because numbers numbers something numbers balance. Who the fuck knows, but anyone who's ever played a game with me knows I'm shit for balance and numbers so whatever. Anyway I thought the reaction was most likely scum because scum wouldn't know how to react to that level of paranoia especially since her response was "you must know something I don't know" which didn't make sense to me.

I keep going back and forth on Penguin. She did give me something I'm hoping to be able to figure out how to use in a way that benefits town, but if she's scum then that's all for naught.

Anyway, yeah I don't really know. I didn't talk to her last night really because I thought the game was ending and was so frustrated about how the game went. Right now, I just think the games a big mess, town has pretty much no chance, and I have no clue how to even being trying to parse through this mess and see if one of you guys are lying or if you're telling the truth, or really who scum is at all. I just suspect everyone.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6439 (isolation #824) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6429, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6425, Titan wrote:I gave up worrying because you looked like scum posturing around the wagon there at the end and the only reason I could figure out that you would do that was because you guys had some way to end the game through night actions.
speaking of answering questions

what did you think the scumteam could have that would end the game at 7v4 in night?
I HAVE NO IDEA.

i didn't even know it was 7v4 until Penguin said it was impossible. I still think it would be possible and part of that I'm not going to explain.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6442 (isolation #825) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6438, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6435, Titan wrote:Not really. Last night I was congratulating her and her scum team after the hammer and when I postulated the game was over with night actions because I really couldn't see the way yesterday went down going down if it didn't immensely benefit scum but would be detrimental to them if the game went to day, she responded that me being paranoid made her think I was scum because numbers numbers something numbers balance. Who the fuck knows, but anyone who's ever played a game with me knows I'm shit for balance and numbers so whatever. Anyway I thought the reaction was most likely scum because scum wouldn't know how to react to that level of paranoia especially since her response was "you must know something I don't know" which didn't make sense to me.
WHAT KIND OF POWERS COULD THE SCUMTEAM POSSIBLY HAVE THAT WOUND END THE GAME IN NIGHT PHASE AT 7V4?????????

Gosh I wish I would have seen this fucking bullshit first so I could have ignored your arrogant ass.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6444 (isolation #826) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6441, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6439, Titan wrote:i didn't even know it was 7v4 until Penguin said it was impossible. I still think it would be possible and part of that I'm not going to explain.
how did you not know it was 7v4
are you asking me why I don't run around keeping a tally of who is alive or isn't?

Is this a question just to make fun of how little I pay attention to these things or is this relevant to my alignment in any way.

I mean because if you're going to argue me being paranoid the scum team has something up their sleeves and used yesterday to propel it is anything other than me freaking out as town that the game was over then I have no clue what world you live in. and since that should be the only conclusion you can come to then this line of questioning is just serving for you to appear arrogant and call me dumb which I don't think is very relevant to the game state.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6445 (isolation #827) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6443, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6442, Titan wrote:Gosh I wish I would have seen this fucking bullshit first so I could have ignored your arrogant ass.
i've literally asked you that same question three times since the day started. you even quoted it once and chastized me for not answering all of your questions!
I answered it when i saw it the second time.

I ignored it the first time for being overly aggressive and annoying.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6447 (isolation #828) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6439, Titan wrote:
I still think it would be possible and part of that I'm not going to explain.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6452 (isolation #829) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Titan »

THE GAME COULD HAVE ENDED LAST NIGHT.

Jesus fucking christ.

Oh so riddle me this mister?

What is my scum motivation to freak out and make up some ridiculous notion of what might or might not happen.

But please call me dumb one more time. I appreciate it!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6459 (isolation #830) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Titan »

You are calling me dumb when you're coming after me because I don't just pick up and look at the numbers.

You're yelling at me about it not making sense when it doesn't really fucking matter.

It was a belief that didn't happen because there weren't any extra deaths last night or any deaths so obviously I was wrong in what I expected to happen.

I don't get why there has to be pages telling me I'm dumb for being paranoid from the way the game went down. It's nothing I was pushing once it didn't happen but was a fear I had.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6461 (isolation #831) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6431, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6427, Titan wrote:I *thought* both your heads were a little more conscientious and concerned with trying to figure out this game.
:neutral:
In post 6432, Just Sheep Us wrote:seriously, fuck you tammy

well don't yell at me from day start if you don't want me to push back.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6464 (isolation #832) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6460, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6459, Titan wrote:You are calling me dumb when you're coming after me because I don't just pick up and look at the numbers.

You're yelling at me about it not making sense when it doesn't really fucking matter.

It was a belief that didn't happen because there weren't any extra deaths last night or any deaths so obviously I was wrong in what I expected to happen.

I don't get why there has to be pages telling me I'm dumb for being paranoid from the way the game went down. It's nothing I was pushing once it didn't happen but was a fear I had.
once again, you are the only one calling yourself dumb

i do not think it is unreasonable to assume that every player would know how many people are alive. it's in the fucking vote count at the top of (nearly) every page.
I don't look at vote counts. Well I rarely do.

And I don't see how having a fear that with the way yesterday went down me thinking that scum had a way to end the game with night actions will be stopped by looking at the numbers. And if it is an irrational fear, which maybe it might be maybe it wouldn't, why would numbers stop it anyway?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6469 (isolation #833) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Titan »

OH please tell me more about how I'm scum because I'm not logical. Please.

Are you for fucking serious?

I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6472 (isolation #834) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Titan »

NO wait you tell me one thing desperado.

You're going falcon can't be scum because he can't keep up this level of play while at the same time arguing I could be scum.

Holy fucking shit. Has anyone seen my scum play because you can't use that argument for one and not the other.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6473 (isolation #835) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6466, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6459, Titan wrote:You are calling me dumb when you're coming after me because I don't just pick up and look at the numbers.
Uhhhh, its more than that though. You apparently started ranting that the game was over because scum could win....
without knowing what the numbers are or bothering to check.

Do you not see the logical issue with that?
How is me being not being logical make me scum?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6475 (isolation #836) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6463, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6461, Titan wrote:well don't yell at me from day start if you don't want me to push back.
you are seeing ghosts

when was i yelling at you?
you started with the coming after me for th 7v4 bullshit.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6478 (isolation #837) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6474, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6472, Titan wrote:NO wait you tell me one thing desperado.

You're going falcon can't be scum because he can't keep up this level of play while at the same time arguing I could be scum.

Holy fucking shit. Has anyone seen my scum play because you can't use that argument for one and not the other.
:igmeou:

too many heads > this game is not that big of a step
Oh. My. Gods.

I'm just. Speechless.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6481 (isolation #838) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6476, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6469, Titan wrote:OH please tell me more about how I'm scum because I'm not logical. Please.
I never said that :neutral:

Also I'm trying to understand what went down in your neighborhood and you cant deny you are being mysterious about it.

Im trying to make some bit of sense out of all this and Im falling flat, sorry for trying to figure things out I guess.
How have I been mysterious? I told you I'm waffling on PA. I told you I didn't talk to her much last night because I was frustrated about how things went down and I wasn't in the mood for game solving as I did think the game could be over anyway. Yes even with 7v4 or whatever.

The only thing I've been mysterious about is that PA gave me something which I'm trying to figure out how to use in a protown way. I said she confirmed her role to me yesterday and that I wasn't going to out it. If she's town, which I'm still trying to figure out, then this could really help town. If she's not, then it won't matter because scum know about it and she gave it to me just to make herself look good. I guess.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6483 (isolation #839) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6480, Just Sheep Us wrote:a question that you blatantly dodged, by the way

pedit: speechless about what? you carried my brother and won in 7p lylo
I did not appreciate the way you asked it.

What was my scum motivation for making that statement, and then what would be my scum motivation for ignoring it. And considering I already called you overly aggressive, it wouldn't take much to conclude I was referring to the way you were talking to me.

Did you read Too Many Heads? I didn't carry anyone. I have no idea why I wasn't lynched everyday of that game but it has nothing to do with me actually being good at that game or sustaining shit. I didn't do anything on a regular basis and made myself look busy occasionally. So please tell me more how this matches up to Anything Goes.

Serious question - Does Bro think I can be scum here?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6485 (isolation #840) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6482, Just Sheep Us wrote:if you thought the game could have ended last night then surely you think it can end tonight, so why are you being cagey with this information? there is no tomorrow FYPOV
You know what. I'm going to let you read what I've already said, and let that one marinate.

There's an obvious answer to that and I'm just gonna see if you can figure that out.

And right now, I'm going to go with giving you the same response I gave Penguin. I think scum don't know how to react when town gets paranoid. I think that a townsperson in this situation would be worried about how things were going down and probably would either get paranoid too or see that mine looks completely out there and try to explain it to me, not try to make me feel stupid for being paranoid in the first place.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6495 (isolation #841) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6491, Just Sheep Us wrote:in case it wasn't clear: you should feel stupid for being paranoid that the game was going to end in night phase at 7v4 in the first place.
please don't ever fucking talk to me again.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6498 (isolation #842) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6488, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6485, Titan wrote:There's an obvious answer to that and I'm just gonna see if you can figure that out.
No, there really isn't. Or Im just an idiot and dont see it.

I think me saying that I'm working on figuring out how to use it in a protown way. Why are you guys bugging me to out what if she's town and scum don't know what she gave me, it could be immensely beneficial for town?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6501 (isolation #843) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6497, Just Sheep Us wrote:the feeling is mutual
awesome.

you can act like a douchebag and act overly aggressive and hostile, call me dumb say you're not and then blatantly call me dumb and you get to feel all feelings mutual.

you are doing this on purpose.

I'm going to feel so fucking smug.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6503 (isolation #844) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6500, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6498, Titan wrote:I think me saying that I'm working on figuring out how to use it in a protown way. Why are you guys bugging me to out what if she's town and scum don't know what she gave me, it could be immensely beneficial for town?
because being cagey with info when you've already stated that you expected the game to be over already is fucking wacko

please insult me one more time?

please please?

you're such a big awesome guy aren't you?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6505 (isolation #845) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6499, Red Gyarados wrote:I know, I have knack for voting scumfucks

Of course, you could just be complimenting my vote because you think I'm actually town, no?

Yet you act as though I'm a moron town voting obvtown you while wait- I'm a scumread of yours

10/10

pedit-

Bring it on AP you won't get anywhere

TAMMY RESPOND TO ME
WHAT DO YOU WANT?

I DIDN'T SEE YOU SAY ANYTHING, I'M TOO BUSY BEING TOLD I'M STUPID AND WACKO FOR THINKING THE GAME COULD END.

PROBABLY DON'T WANT AN ANSWER FROM ME.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6509 (isolation #846) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6502, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6498, Titan wrote:I think me saying that I'm working on figuring out how to use it in a protown way. Why are you guys bugging me to out what if she's town and scum don't know what she gave me, it could be immensely beneficial for town?
I thought we were talking about "why the game could have ended" still, not whatever the hell PA gave you.
That's what I'm referring to.

But, why are we still talking about me being paranoid?

Because unless you guys are going to turn this into some weird case for me being scum. OHMYGODS she's such obvious scum because she got paranoid and thought the game could end. Only scum would do that! Look she didn't even have the mindfulness to look at the numbers?!? Gotta be caught scum there.

Unless you're going to do that, the both of you are just engaging in this for a distraction.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6513 (isolation #847) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6510, Red Gyarados wrote:Tammy talk to me about
King scumfuck
nacho

Are you townreading him

I'm not town reading anyone really.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6515 (isolation #848) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Titan »

especially after I just got a mountain of shit piled on me because I thought the game could end because apparently only scum would worry about that?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

and I'm supposed to think these chucklefucks are town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6525 (isolation #849) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6510, Red Gyarados wrote:Tammy talk to me about
King scumfuck
nacho

Are you townreading him
I don't know how I'm reading him. I'm very interested to see what he comes in here and does today. He's felt detached in a sort of way that is also engaged. I did like some of his trolling-esque play where he was rhyming and talking about shots. I do like some of Bork's interactions and I like the way he gave the town read to Mastin and how he interacted with and about Mastin. That felt pretty real. I don't know what to feel about how strongly Nacho went after Mastin especially after town reading him. I'm definitely not as familiar with Mastin as Nacho is, and even I was finding some town things in his play that made me uncertain. I'm pretty eh on how he went into yesterday with the kat thing, and I thought that him saying that Kat might have a way to end the game in the night if he got town lynched was concerning, and I'm really surprised these chucklefucks here didn't pick up on that and instead have been piling on me because I thought that him saying that was a partial indication that he was scum and his team had something. Did you notice that des didn't yell at Nacho for that idea? Nope, let's make Tammy look dumb. Also there was something else nacho did that I liked.

Basically it comes down to a wait and see. I want to see what he does today.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6526 (isolation #850) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Titan »

I postulated that the entire other neighborhood was scum and that's why they killed pie guy because they didn't want to keep up pretenses in the neighborhood, but then yesterdays debacle with me voting for falcon and him going oh this is what i predicted with nacho immediately telling me I sounded like nacho would require the three of them to be coming up with elaborate plans in the neighborhood, which would require foreknowledge that I was actually going to vote him, which is ennnnnnngggggggg.

So, unless he can read neighborhoods and saw me say that I was concerned about him, though I definitely wasn't certain then IDK. That whole neighborhood probably isn't scum then.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6543 (isolation #851) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6535, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6509, Titan wrote:OHMYGODS she's such obvious scum because she got paranoid and thought the game could end.
What desp is gunning at is that it's bizarre that you would have thought that at all, so it seems like you're scum lying about being paranoid about something rather than being actually paranoid about something.
What purpose would that serve?

Why didn't you, when Nacho pointed out that Kats could be fake claiming that he might have a way to end the game that night, jump at him? Was it because THAT fit the narrative for the way you wanted the game to go while my obvious genuine paranoia doesn't?

It makes no literal sense for anyone who's ever played a game or two with me to go oh but 7:4 the numbers the numbers, how doesn't this make sense to you. I've literally fucked it up when people did point out numbers and thought 11:4 meant with two mislynches scum would win. I get paranoid I don't know how or why that's shocking to anyone with experience with me. Hell in ASoIaF, I thought the game was ending days before it should have because I thought all the missing nightkills was evidence that scum could recruit people to mafia or kill people and they'd been recruiting people every night and had a huge mafia team. I'm not worried about that here, but I did think with the way yesterday went down it was evidence that scum had something up their sleeves and could end the game with night actions.

I just don't believe he made that big a fuss, not when he hydras with someone who probably is more paranoid that I am.

So, save it. Tell me what purpose did it serve for me to get worked up last night that scum could end the game and spend the night expecting it to happen. You tell me that.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6544 (isolation #852) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6540, Just Sheep Us wrote:Tammy, if you're town, I expect you to do a metric shitton with that VC.
No, you do shit with that VC.

I don't do VCA except if I'm in LyLo deciding who to vote for.

You really are trying to eat all the times you bragged about being good at this game and people should sheep you aren't?

Why are you "ordering" me to do something I don't fucking do.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6545 (isolation #853) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Titan »

VOTE: just sheep us

SMUG.

I'm going to be so fucking smug.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6550 (isolation #854) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Titan »

In post 3679, Just Sheep Us wrote:Oh look, another game just ended that demonstrates that everyone should just sheep me.

Why are people not sheeping me?
This is the last time you get to ever make this statement if you're town here and you throw one more pile of bullshit at me this game.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6556 (isolation #855) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6530, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6425, Titan wrote:Well then don't say you would have held off if I'd not been passive about it. I wasn't shy about how I felt about that lynch and the entire situation and didn't want the day to end there.

I gave up worrying because you looked like scum posturing around the wagon there at the end and the only reason I could figure out that you would do that was because you guys had some way to end the game through night actions.

And part of my problem is that you're not actually looking at everything. You're discounting some things because you have a *strong read* which is fine but coming up with new ways that AP is scum without for one second considering the possibility that JSU is scum is a whole metric fuckton of confirmation bias. I, for one, don't see how you can be so sure. I have postulated that you are so sure because you guys are partnered because it's really the only reason why you've been going on about AP but not really pushing him and then using the Mastin scum read AP so he's scum scum scum! When Mastin isn't all that great at reading AP; I mean in Anything Goes he was 100% certain AP was scum when he was town telling like crazy. The day two suggestion that it should be AP instead of Mastin after you declared that Pieguy was the only person you trusted to lead the town and Pieguy was tunneling on Mastin. Why did you all of a sudden decide to suggest the day should go away from where the leader was saying to go? In some instances you look like you're trying to tie your partner AP to people in a weird manner.

But you going yeah there are too many investigative roles, have a town read here and here, so this has to be the scum one doesn't really make sense to me. I can see leaning one way, but completely discounting everything else? It's just eh.
Regaeding the town leaded thing: you mentioned this several times now. When I said that Pie was the only person I trusted to lead the town, I was taking to Mastin. Mastin made a huge deal about how he has resurfaced from a bad game and has grown into a town leader. He talked extensively about how he would lead the town, how he would reach out to people, and how he was doing "leader-centric" reachouts and pretty much referring to himself as the town leader of the game. I responded to him by saying that I trust the guy tunneling him much more than I trusted him. It wasn't meant to take a dig at anyone else in the game nor was I trying to undermine any other player. I had a strong scum-read on Mastin and Pie was the only one who was really understanding (at that time) where I was coming from, defending my points against Mastin and speaking in a way that I could understand. His read never wavered and I could follow what he was doing at every point. It's why I trusted him. He was viewing the gamestate almost exactly as I was. Just like you trusted Ffery who waffled and waffled on Mastin, I trusted Pie who had a similar strong scumread on Mastin and was thinking about things exactly the way I was. I never meant to say that anyone else is unqualified to lead the town. If it means anything, the only person I trust to lead the town right now is you and I am dead serious about it because you are the only person keeping a cool head throughout this shitshow of a game. I should have trusted you earlier and you ended up being more right than I was but that's just the way the game went. I can't change the past but I can put more effort into seeing your side from now on.

You are talking about me confbiasing AP when AP has been confbiasing me since he entered the game. It is pretty obvious I am town here if you rethink everything I've done in this game. Day 1, I cc'd RBD when he fake-claimed miller. You know that my scumgame isn't at a level where I would do such a gambit. I don't care if people who don't know my playstyle think that I gambited but you know it is impossible coming from me. There's also not a chance I'd leave you alive over Pie who was townreading the absolute crap out of me because you are a massive threat to me as scum. I've played with you enough and read enough of your games that I know that if you truly want someone dead, it is highly unlikely that you'd be unable to drive the lynch through. There's no way, I'd let someone like that live on, least of all when they are very closely familiar with my game. Third, look at my activity level. I really shouldn't be posting in this game when I've been so busy - and yet I am. I've been trying really hard to figure this game out even amongst the chaos and the noise. Even, look at the tone of my posts for over 500 posts - walls and all. Look at my interactions with other players, with you etc. It is also really obvious that I genuinely believed in my suspicions of Mastin and Rancid wrong though they may be.

You are paranoid of me for a very similar thing that I was paranoid of you about. I found your hammer on Mastin worthy of questioning. You started today in a similar way to what I started D3 - by asking me about my end of day play and getting paranoid about it. I get it. I had the same feeling when you hammered Mastin. I should have known better that there is not a chance in hell this is your scum play. And you know as well that there is no chance I am scum here if you just look at everything that I've posted in this game.
The problem I had with the way you treated Pie and the he's the only one you trust to lead town, and I didn't realize it was in response to Mastin's town leader thing, is that you didn't vote Mastin with him though you were trusting Pie to lead all the way. If I would have realized that it was just you commenting on Mastin's town leader narrative, and I did remember that exists but he wrote so damn much it was hard to take some of it seriously and really focus, it probably wouldn't have stuck out as so odd to me. But what freaked me out was while at the same time going he's the only one you trust to lead town, you weren't voting for the person he was tunneling on though you were certain he was scum and then you suggested the AP lynch.

I'm not sure you can look at me and say I'm keeping a cool head with a straight face. I don't feel like I have a cool head. I felt like I was getting there at the start of day when the thing I was worried about all night long didn't happen, but ohmygods paranoia means your scum!!! That's such fucking bullshit and I don't think for one second either Broseidon or desperado can't see it for anything other than it is. They are full of shit and for EITHER of them to actually think this is anywhere near Too Many Heads is such crack pot pawow that no I'm not seeing it at all.

They are pulling this games strings. They can't even come up with a good reason for why scum me would say I thought the game was going to end or would expect that at all? I mean like seriously. They are not acting like town AT ALL.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6558 (isolation #856) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6535, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6509, Titan wrote:OHMYGODS she's such obvious scum because she got paranoid and thought the game could end.
What desp is gunning at is that it's bizarre that you would have thought that at all, so it seems like you're scum lying about being paranoid about something rather than being actually paranoid about something.

Why would I lie about being paranoid?

Serious question is extremely serious.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6560 (isolation #857) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Titan »

I feel like JSU is purposefully making this day distracting over the fact that I got ohmygods paranoid because I was questioning them about their behavior yesterday when previously cupcake was a strong town read of theirs.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6561 (isolation #858) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Titan »

I'm not sure what to make of AP jumping on that bandwagon either.

He's hardly the last person I'd expect to make a oh is someone scum because they made an illogical assumption?!? (not an insult to you btw just not an angle I'd expect you to take.)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6569 (isolation #859) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6563, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6543, Titan wrote:It makes no literal sense for anyone who's ever played a game or two with me to go oh but 7:4 the numbers the numbers, how doesn't this make sense to you. I've literally fucked it up when people did point out numbers and thought 11:4 meant with two mislynches scum would win.
Ive played games with you and I expect a reasonable to good level of awareness/math from you.
Thank you for thinking that, but I don't think in numbers. I don't pay attention to wagons, I've been so oblivious to wagons before that I've claimed thinking I was at L-1 when I was really at like L-5. I routinely am off on when MyLo LyLo is. Literally just last week when Pless and I were talking about the balance of NY 172, and he told me that people were going to complain about balance at the end of the game, I asked what the balance was he said 16:4. You know what my answer was? With 16 players, 4 scum makes sense. I don't think that way and even if I did it wouldn't matter because even after Penguin mentioned the numbers I still was worried scum had a trick up their sleeves.

In post 6558, Titan wrote:Why would I lie about being paranoid?
To...look town?? Im not saying I think thats the case, but you cant be seriously suggesting that scum would never try to do things that they do as town.[/quote]

What benefit did I have? Almost everyone has me as town anyway. So, what was I trying to do? Really? Look insane? Get people to yell at me for something that if I knew it didn't make sense wouldn't make sense? Because really.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6576 (isolation #860) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6568, CarbonFiber wrote:Tammy, what are your thoughts on the way Penguin immediately went after MastinSSK after she replaced in? Did you help her catch up or clue her into anything in particular and did her understanding of the game so far feel reasonable based on how much she caught up/how much you helped bring her up to date in the neighborhood?
IDK

As far as how the neighborhood went at the beginning. I did give her a summer of what had happened so far. I mentioned the day one stuff between mastin and rancid and how especially verbose mastin had been. Told her about the Orci self-governing thing, told her about the janitoring thing. I said that mastin had been even more verbose but that I didn't have an idea to his alignment but told her that reading nacho and mastin's posts would probably be helpful in gaining a picture of the day, and then I asked her to read BRO because I had been scum reading them but then didn't know after the meltdown.

She said she'd try to read Bro but reminded me about how badly she read him in Wicked.

We had small talk, then she read my ISO and said I'm town unless I just learned how to really fake it after 541. She said she read out of my iso for context on some things then she got a leaning scum read on Mastin due to drowning things out in words but wanted to read better. And then like 7 hours later she came back and said that she thought for sure it was Mastin!scum based on tone. Later that night she said she'd work on her mastin case. She sounded pretty frustrated with herself when he came back town though.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6582 (isolation #861) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6579, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6544, Titan wrote:
In post 6540, Just Sheep Us wrote:Tammy, if you're town, I expect you to do a metric shitton with that VC.
No, you do shit with that VC.

I don't do VCA except if I'm in LyLo deciding who to vote for.

You really are trying to eat all the times you bragged about being good at this game and people should sheep you aren't?

Why are you "ordering" me to do something I don't fucking do.
Because I'm trying to figure out whether it was a 3:1:0, 2:2:0, or 2:1:1 split at that VC, and if you're town, you have positionality to remove one of those options outright.
We already went over this at the start of day two when there were two kills. There are 4 scum and they are on the same team.

I asked Cabd right after the day started due to the janitored RBD kill. There are no third parties and it's not multi faction. Well, I guess I should check Skype again to make sure on multi faction but I'm pretty sure he said no.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6583 (isolation #862) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Titan »

Single scum team.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6589 (isolation #863) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6572, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6569, Titan wrote:I asked what the balance was he said 16:4. You know what my answer was? With 16 players, 4 scum makes sense. I don't think that way and even if I did it wouldn't matter because even after Penguin mentioned the numbers I still was worried scum had a trick up their sleeves.
To be honest, that would have been more balanced than it was >.>
Im still a little bitter about that game.
Well the modkill didn't help you guys, and yeah I guess I would *expect* five there actually or some damn good roles, but I'm not much for balance.

And on your other point, I am reasonable and I am actually decent at math, only a certain kind of math, but I have serious lapses and there are things I don't consider don't think about and focus on something else. I literally once forgot what a hider did in a game
while being a hider in another game
ap wrote:
In post 6569, Titan wrote:What benefit did I have? Almost everyone has me as town anyway. So, what was I trying to do? Really? Look insane? Get people to yell at me for something that if I knew it didn't make sense wouldn't make sense? Because really.
Is it really that unreasonable for JSU to think it though? Sure, them being town means they are just wrong and loudly so from your perspective. That doesnt make them scum though.
I've faked paranoia as scum. Its not something I would consciously go "Gee people are townreading me, I guess I can stop trying to look town now" ever. I'd just keep doing whatever I was doing.

IDK, JSU could be scum. Im trying to resolve just how likely it is that RG is bussing them right now or what. I dont think they are town/town for sure.
Well that would be a really weird thing to get paranoid about.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6593 (isolation #864) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6587, Just Sheep Us wrote:VCA isn't fully done, but what I have so far in terms of high-level analysis:

Scum didn't move together as a unit day 1. Like, it's literally impossible from my POV given the set of claims for scum to have been moving in lockstep with any more than 2 at a time. It took forever for wagons to form, and wagons were very unstable, which indicates that scum were likely misdirecting behind a lot of loud town voices.

That VC I posted is interesting b/c of the p5 wagon. If you assume p5 town b/c of the vig claim, then you have all potential scum candidates split between two wagons, with only you not voting at all.

Scum knew that this town was imploding.

They went ahead and let it happen.

The question is how they used their votes to facilitate that process.
Well no shit scum knew this town was imploding. I think anyone can tell this town is imploding. It's why for the moments when I calmed myself over night and thought maybe the game wasn't ending, I told Penguin that I wasn't up for game solving because I don't even know how to begin to parse through the mess of what's happened this game.

And the wagons won't make the same sense to me as they make to you. Let's say you're town. You have this role that clears AP (or you believe it does), he's clearing ffery (or thinks it does). That's a three person line for confidence you have. Then you can take out the miller claim and think falcon's town, okay, and then think pere is town for the vig claim, not completely sold from that.

I don't have that advantage because I suspect pretty much everyone so your colors and wagon viewpoint doesn't look the same to me. If I was looking at it from your point of view and felt confident in those numbers then yes, it looks that simple that scum are on those two wagons, and then hey it's really easy then because I think there were only five names and we have four scum, but it's not that simple to me.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6594 (isolation #865) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Titan »

I didn't really read Too Many Heads

>_>

<_<

>_<
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6596 (isolation #866) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Titan »

UNVOTE:

are we in mylo?

and i swear if one person yells at me for math i will scream.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6599 (isolation #867) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Titan »

Yes we are.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

pedit: lol. I have read the game as scum before though! Also, I have not read the thread as town though that happens at a much much lower rate. Then usually I do a big catchup if I'm still alive.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6601 (isolation #868) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Titan »

never mind everything I was about to write about mylo, I'm dumb, and probably someone would have accused me of messing up again to make it look like i'm stupid and not scum
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6604 (isolation #869) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Titan »

Magenta - Why have you been focusing on ffery since coming in?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6611 (isolation #870) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6610, Tammy wrote:
In post 6359, magenta_thegreat wrote:You cant have gotten your neighborhood lastnight, assuming its an effect of a role

pedit:stalin

For instance what is this post about?
*sigh*
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6637 (isolation #871) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Titan »

...nacho might actually be town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6639 (isolation #872) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Titan »

I think.

Maybe.

But i think.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6640 (isolation #873) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Titan »

THEREFORE I AM!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6645 (isolation #874) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Titan »

no.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6650 (isolation #875) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Titan »

you do realize someone asked him to post what he had been working on right?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6652 (isolation #876) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6649, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6645, Titan wrote:no.
Try saying it with your heart, Tammy.
make me feel it in my heart.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6658 (isolation #877) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Titan »

speaking of wicked, how the hell can the JSU hydra give a reason for Falcon not being able to sustain activity while scum, and yet look at me with a straight face and reference Too Many Heads for evidence of what I can do as scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6662 (isolation #878) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Titan »

PASSION!

passion in the evening passion all through the night

PASSION!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6666 (isolation #879) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Titan »

Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6676 (isolation #880) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Titan »

Nacho - what's your read on Penguin Alien?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6680 (isolation #881) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Titan »

:(
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6683 (isolation #882) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Titan »

...I think I need to be the lynch today.

I'm going to spend some time in a hole, but I think that's going to be my conclusion.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6685 (isolation #883) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6682, Nachomamma8 wrote:
do you disagree?
nooooooot necessarily, it's just not what I wanted to hear.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6687 (isolation #884) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Titan »

Nacho - was I faking my paranoia?

notscience - it might actually be necessary.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6696 (isolation #885) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6689, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6685, Titan wrote:
In post 6682, Nachomamma8 wrote:
do you disagree?
nooooooot necessarily, it's just not what I wanted to hear.
i'm sorry!
i still don't understand though
you will eventually.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6702 (isolation #886) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Titan »

OH I forgot to answer that question.

No, I don't think he lied about his action. I don't know if I believe that he was telling the truth that he got a message in his inbox that his action was successful. Cabd never told me my action was successful, and delayer isn't the type of action I would expect to get that message, but yes I think he was telling the truth that he targeted AP.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6707 (isolation #887) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Titan »

Actually and his statement that it could have failed if he was a beast seems pretty clear that he didn't get that pm? I think he was just frustrated because people were calling him lying scum when he wasn't.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6727 (isolation #888) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Titan »

Oh wait there was a post or two from pere that sounded town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6730 (isolation #889) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Titan »

Never mind. I thought he was accusing me of distracting from the mastin scum lynch, which would have sounded really town in hindsight especially with him trying to nail down my mastin read, but I misread.

I'll just have to keep hoping that qt slip thing was a town tell.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6733 (isolation #890) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6729, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6725, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6720, CarbonFiber wrote:Looking back, there were a few things that felt really town from Mastin on hindsight. You know Mastin better than I do - or anyone else. Why didn't you pick up on any of those things?
There were things that felt really town from Mastin.
There were also things I didn't think could possibly come from Mastin as town, and something like that overrides really town parts unless those really town parts couldn't come from mastin-scum, which wasn't the case.
But any other game I've seen you, you give people that you know a really long rope when you are town and tend to give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't think you gave Mastin a chance (which I guess I didn't either), but it doesn't fit with the Nacho meta I'm aware of.

Counterpoint

Too many heads - that merciless wagon on me :(

Charmed - mollie
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6739 (isolation #891) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6734, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6730, Titan wrote::(

Never mind. I thought he was accusing me of distracting from the mastin scum lynch, which would have sounded really town in hindsight especially with him trying to nail down my mastin read, but I misread.

I'll just have to keep hoping that qt slip thing was a town tell.
What are your thoughts on my post saying that the neighborhood first started out as a QT and moved to the private thread and the assumption that scum similarly started out in a QT and moved to a private thread around the same time? If PV was scum, he'd have seen both.

Oh I think I was thinking of it backwards, then that would mean that he would definitely know there was no qt and when I explained my town tell he kept pushing the qt thing. I mean I guess he could capitalize on the town slip thing, but.

Also, it just dawned on me that cabd has had a VIG of sorts in each of his tales games? But a scum VIG this time? Idk.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6741 (isolation #892) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Titan »

I'm not convinced anyone's town. Still feeling him out.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6743 (isolation #893) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6736, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6733, Titan wrote:Counterpoint

Too many heads - that merciless wagon on me

Charmed - mollie
But didn't he unvote you and reconsider when you said you cried?

I didn't really read Charmed (I skimmed once) so I don't know.
He gave me room, but I doubt that would have lasted long. In fact, as long as he's telling the truth he was preparing to call me on my shit when he got hammered. And I don't know why he'd lie since getting outplayed isn't something that makes him want to cry and hold his blankie.

He told me I was wrong on mollie scum to give her some room but when she was still obvscum a few pages later, he didn't make me have to argue with him.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6744 (isolation #894) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 4213, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4121, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 4107, Nachomamma8 wrote:I was going to vote mastin, but I suddenly skimmed the last two pages (although don't plan on reading much of it until later) and happened upon things that pretty much trashed my resolve.

Although: Mastin, is there any other game where you were simply "too mean" to be scum?
Before I get into the rest of the stuff, let me just point out this. Aside from my lack of paranoia on Nacho and assuring others that Nacho would be townreading me, there is literally nothing.
NOTHING.

In my posting.

That I can buy.
Even remotely.

A town Nacho not townreading. Those two things (which are arguably the same thing) are literally the only damn thing in my play that could possibly have pinged Nacho on me, at all. Yet this? This says otherwise. That he's either nulling me or deeply concerning (even scumreading) me. Which quite frankly, I don't buy. From BROseidon who (after this game) will have a Fate-reading-RECK card on me, sure, yeah, I can buy that type of misread. From Nacho?

Fuck no, I won't. That he doesn't have the townread is itself a red flag.

But even then. Let's assume. Just for a fraction of a second. That somehow. He thinks this could possibly. Even remotely. Be a scum me. Being willing to take that to a vote? Especially when I'm the lead wagon? Also not a town-Nacho behavior. ESPECIALLY with a lack of interaction before-hand! Nacho showing concern for me as town? Interacts with me. If he is sure I'm scum after that interaction, vote. Never a moment before.

But let's say that he did. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt, there.
There's the fact that he says the last two pages of my spewing has given him doubt-on-scumread. Which is bullshit, since the last two pages of me has been quite frankly the most nulled content I've been posting in a long time. The towniest aspects in the posting are things that have existed not only for the entirety of P3 of my iso, not only the entirety of today, but ALSO of my play throughout the game. So the reason for not voting me isn't valid, either.

Lack of correct read. Lack of interaction. Lack of proper reasoning, of the right chain of thought.

That is not a town Nacho. The bit at the end is thrown in as essentially an after-thought. Something like that, asked earlier and throughout the game? Yeah, town-him. Right now? No.
Are you fucking kidding me? I've been having doubts on your slot because your posting hasn't been focused in on achieving a town-oriented goal: it's been a constant onslaught of posting that doesn't stop because you know that you need to keep up constant production to keep the game state the way it is as opposed to constantly working on forming reads, reworking the game, determining alignment. Hilariously enough, I thought that your unshakeable faith in us being town meant that you saw what I see in Bork's play, meaning that you understand how I function as a hydra partner when my partner is having a breakout game as scum (which, for the record, in this case happened when bork was getting pretty fucking bored of mafia in general as shown by siteflake midgame) and you know that if my partner's playing off the fucking chain that I don't completely abandon them and tell everyone I'm going to drink shots for every time that you're called town.

And this shit about "oh, if Nacho misreads me, he's scum" isn't natural and is an old tactic that's already been hashed out before: you understand me well enough and have seen my thought process well enough to understand that I have doubts. You're correct: if I laid in a vote on you when I wasn't engaged, hadn't interacted with you, that would be a scumclaim. I didn't. I expressed concern about you and made engaging with you my #1 priority (even though, let's be honest, I owe the neighborhood a hell of a lot more posting and footwork than I owe you), but you're reacting as harshly as you are right now because you know that a strong solid, scumread from me means that you're dead in the water.

I liked this post.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6747 (isolation #895) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Titan »

There was a dead thread for that game?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6750 (isolation #896) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6746, Red Gyarados wrote:Tammy don't lie

you're convinced I'm town

I think you're probably town. I just don't feel very good about anything this game.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6757 (isolation #897) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Titan »

Nacho - I think I'm going to call you town. This might only last ten minutes. It could last longer, but I need to feel the jazz. I just read you and borks iso before he left and there's a bunch I like, some of its a bit easy listening but there's some upbeat tempo in some parts that make me smile. I'd like to see more of that.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6758 (isolation #898) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6756, CarbonFiber wrote:Okay, I am shutting off my comp because I need to study and quit being addicted to this game. I'll check back in late night for a bit.

Nacho, please be just
be
town. I see you addressing all of my concerns and I see what you say makes sense. I am still not at a point where I am absolutely convinced you are town. And I rarely suspected town-you in recent games.
Please study.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6761 (isolation #899) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Titan »

Tbf occasionally I worry about a cf/falcon team, but the day 3 blow out would have to have been great improvisation/ stellar planning on their parts.

It's not impossible, but I feel like it's less likely.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6763 (isolation #900) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Titan »

Lol cf/nacho team

Lol
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6767 (isolation #901) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6716, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6701, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6700, Nachomamma8 wrote:No, but I think he lied about receiving a PM that confirmed it.
He is dead and flipped town. Why are you assuming he is lying?
Because Kats is a known bullshitter/fakeclaimer?

If you know this, how come yesterday you were convinced he was fake claiming scum?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6770 (isolation #902) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6769, magenta_thegreat wrote:Why the hell do you want to be lynched, Tammy?

I don't *want* to be lynched.

I'm still in my rabbit hole though. I'm eating carrots and chewing on wire. I might get back to this later, unless shiny.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6773 (isolation #903) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Titan »

Do you have bellifery as a town read magenta?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6779 (isolation #904) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6774, magenta_thegreat wrote:not really, no though apparently the only way they are scum is if JSU is scum

Why jsu and not ap who investigated ffery?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6780 (isolation #905) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Titan »

So bro did no VCA as scum in attack on Titan or ny165. Anyone know of a time he did them as scum?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6798 (isolation #906) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6791, AngryPidgeon wrote: :? There is plenty of Tammy to go around for the both of you, play nice and share.
You tell em! I have a very big heart and love you all :)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6799 (isolation #907) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6789, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6425, Titan wrote:And part of my problem is that you're not actually looking at everything.
This is just wrong. The only person who has been looking at everything is me. It is also such a generic accusation and I am not even sure what it is reference to.
In post 6425, Titan wrote:You're discounting some things because you have a *strong read* which is fine but coming up with new ways that AP is scum without for one second considering the possibility that JSU is scum is a whole metric fuckton of confirmation bias.
I don't get this way of looking at things at all. AP was the one who was coming up with new ways to scumread me and I've pointed this out several times.
In post 6425, Titan wrote:I, for one, don't see how you can be so sure.
I explained it in my huge wall on BRO-Desp. I explained that their posting has been really town in the neighborhood. I can't see how that was missed. It is one thing to not be convinced but I don't get why you think
I'm
scum for townreading them other than my wall on Penguin in Wicked eliciting a similar reaction from her. It did because it was genuine. It means nothing for my affiliation if I can post genuine meta as scum.
In post 6425, Titan wrote:I have postulated that you are so sure because you guys are partnered because it's really the only reason why you've been going on about AP but not really pushing him and then using the Mastin scum read AP so he's scum scum scum!
I think Nacho is scum so I am scum with Nacho. I think AP is scum so I am scum with AP. Either way, I am scum. I am apparently finding new ways that AP is scum but not actually pushing him.
In post 6425, Titan wrote:When Mastin isn't all that great at reading AP; I mean in Anything Goes he was 100% certain AP was scum when he was town telling like crazy. The day two suggestion that it should be AP instead of Mastin after you declared that Pieguy was the only person you trusted to lead the town and Pieguy was tunneling on Mastin. Why did you all of a sudden decide to suggest the day should go away from where the leader was saying to go? In some instances you look like you're trying to tie your partner AP to people in a weird manner.
I explained this already. My "town leader" thing about Pie was referring to Mastin's posts about him being a town leader and me saying that I trust Pie more than Mastin.

Like, are you actually kidding me with the "
Woah... Tammy, this is EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY something I've been thinking and worried about. I haven't even mentioned it to Ceph yet because I thought it was too out there, but I feel so irrationally happy right now.
" This is just... bad.
Are you getting after me here. If so beep beep.

I'm not going to do anything that requires actual thought until Saturday probably because FINALS WEEK.

~~~

In other news - eagerly awaiting VCA from Bro!

Also, thinking Penguin might be town. Anyway she's reassuring me she is!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6801 (isolation #908) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Titan »

Were you sitting there biting your nails, willing someone anyone to just post so you could get a pagetop?

I THINK YOU WERE!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6803 (isolation #909) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Titan »

did he say it in pyp or in wicked?

this is my not thinking time.

I need things spelled out for me and easy peasy right now.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6804 (isolation #910) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Titan »

also my cat tried to kill me this morning.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6806 (isolation #911) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Titan »

I don't think I said that but boop boop
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6808 (isolation #912) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Titan »

I REMEMBER!

I was laughing.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6810 (isolation #913) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Titan »

Well I mean Nacho needs to town himself, but I'm trying really hard not to actually THINK about mafia before Saturday because I just have too much to do and I get too wrapped up and too involved and then I can't concentrate.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6813 (isolation #914) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6811, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6806, Titan wrote:I don't think I said that but boop boop
You said I'm not looking at everything, how I can be so sure about JSU, having conf-bias etc. My issue isn't with you but with DV agreeing with it.
But that doesn't mean you're not scumhunting; it meant I think you have a blindspot if you're town.

And I suspect everyone to varying degrees. I'm wrong about 6 of them.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6826 (isolation #915) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6823, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6816, The Fox and the Hound wrote:I don't get what the issue with DV's post is. How is agreeing with someone about a concern opportunistic? I feel like a broken record but I feel like people *should* be reanalyzing/losing their shit, that is what you're supposed to do when you mislynch three times in a row is it not?
Because what he is agreeing with didn't make any sense.
That's right! Tammy's a loon! Don't listen to her, bad bad.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6828 (isolation #916) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Titan »

:)

There's no breaking hearts here! (I never break anyone's heart anyway!) Don't be manipulating me.

Also, I've decided I'm going to try not taking mafia as seriously as I do. Okay it might just last until Saturday. We'll see.

I have no free time though. Someone has to grade all those finals and final projects.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6834 (isolation #917) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Titan »

Falcon though as I'm taking a tiny break. What is up with your jumping all over the place with regards to me? In the beginning you *hoped* I was town, then you said after reading my ISO I was definitely town, then day three I was part of scum team that was going to mislynch you and in the midst of that you paralleled my scum game to nacho's (LOL?) was that really what you meant because FMPOV I have one of the worst scum games onsite, to you saying you'd be able to catch me as scum if you were town within 25 posts, to getting paranoid of me trolling at the lynch yesterday, to then saying that my paranoia today is town.

I mean, I get waffling, cuz I mean hello Princess Waffles here, but there's a level of mental whiplash there that is part not quite making sense/I can't figure out.

(I just want mafia to be more fun, I think people have been making it too serious/toxic/hostile environment lately across the board. I play my part, and I just want to have fun and not have it affect *me* as much as it does.)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6893 (isolation #918) » Thu May 15, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6889, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6885, Red Gyarados wrote:I feel really awkward challenging it

Which is what makes me nervous it's a ploy
Ya. BRO sort of shuts down any conversation about his alignment before it happens and this is one of the things sort of lingering to justify doing it.

I dont think it was fake; that doesn't mean its necessarily from town though.
thisthisthisthisthisthisthis

what sucks about is day two, before anyone questioned it, voted them anything, one them came in and was if anyone thinks that was fake or votes us you're crazy...or something like that. I'd find the quote but grading and not thinking, but it twitched twitched twitched.

Also, the cognitive dissonance coming from that slot from pretty much the entire game is afuckingstounding if they're somehow town. Which, I'm sorry, I respect Bro's game just a little too much to think there's a snails chance in hell they're town at this point. (I might be exaggerating on how sure I am they're scum, but damn the mental hoops I have to do to call them town is pretty fantastic right now.)

Also, as far as the breakdown, nice little story, couple years ago I was mafia offsite and when pushed I had the motherloads of breakdowns. It was totally real (and way more believable than me saying I was crying when I actually was in Too Many Heads about something other than the game.) Only thing was I found out my grandfather died in the middle of the game. Breakdown? Totally fucking real. Didn't mean I was town.

So, yeah, I don't think it was fake, but I also don't think they're town.

In other news, I also changed my mind and think Nacho might be scum again. Oh ho ho though that's nothing new.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6899 (isolation #919) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Titan »

Everyone's manipulating Tammy. It's a game wide adventure!

I don't see how jsu are so town it hurts. They've claimed they have to be read as town cuz breakdown, while ignoring other breakdowns. They've claimed you have to be town cuz sustainability while suspecting me. And when I point out the logical leap, des actually cites too many heads in which I got busted day one, did nothing, had two modkills, as evidence for my sustainability as scum while ignoring your wicked game.

Nope nope sorry not fucking buying it.

Bro fucking brags like a mother fucking bauss about his stellar fucking play, and I REFUSE REFUSE to believe he's not only a) reading me for such shit he should be ashamed of himself and b) deferring and actual "scum read" to someone else.

That's just nope nope sorry. Jsu is scum here.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6900 (isolation #920) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Titan »

Acctuasly here's the big glaring how can you call him town so much it hurts dagger in your eyes why aren't you blind from the blood doesn't make sense

They've been fuvking wrong about everything, and I see no resetting whatsoever. None. Nada. Zip.

They're not town.

Smug. I'm gonna be smug.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6901 (isolation #921) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Titan »

Oh wait wait wait.

WHERES THE FUVKING VCA.

Eh?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6904 (isolation #922) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Titan »

Can someone point me to one game whee bro backed off a scum read because someone else said too? Please?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6905 (isolation #923) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6903, CarbonFiber wrote:Tammy, do you realize why I am so frustrated with this game?
Because I'm not blindly believing desbro is town when they refuse to act like it?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6907 (isolation #924) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Titan »

I mean I already know what they're planning to do, so whatever games lost anyway.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6909 (isolation #925) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by Titan »

I would really really love reasons besides anxiety attack that brodes is town. I don't mean to sound heartless because I believe that was real, and I hate to see people get that stressed, but it doesn't make it town or game related.

So, reasons other than that. Go!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6910 (isolation #926) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by Titan »

Also hood don't count. I don't buy hood shit if it's not in thread.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6911 (isolation #927) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by Titan »

Also also I get emotional cuz hi! But it's also proportionate to what I would expect from a player and that's throwing me off.

And it's also concerning an expectation of bros play and if you don't like that suck it you shouldn't spend your time bragging about how awesome you are at this game if you don't want bop type what in the fuck are you doing reactions thrown at you. You either recognize any other time you've been right is pure tucking luck or you see why I think you're attack on Titan full of shit scum this game.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6913 (isolation #928) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by Titan »

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS!!!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6914 (isolation #929) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by Titan »

Falcon - if you are indeed town here, be comforted by this one thing. Upon seeing a reads list I posted on day four at westeros and laughing at how much it basically said here's the people I don't trust in this order, a player pretty much familiar with me said " if Tammy's alive past day three, she doesn't trust anyone."

There are very very few people I feel really equipped to read past this point, especially when all we've done is mislynch. You can get after me about it, but it's not going to change the shadows I jump at.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6915 (isolation #930) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Titan »

And that is the main reason I keep thinking you town and that's horrible of me because it also feels like manipulation, but desbro are not bring town and it's so frustrating that no one else sees what they're planning to do tomorrow,
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6917 (isolation #931) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Post by Titan »

Oh and do you want to know why their "I'm being setup for a mastin town flip" makes no literal sense?

THEY DIDNT BACK DOWN.

you think it would cause them some concern if they actually believed that. You'd think they'd unvote and try to get to the bottom of it? Did they once ever? NO. You know what they did do? Said they weren't going to do anything until mastin was lynched. That is not town fucking behavior. They were covering all their fucking bases because they knew mastin would flip town and they were too busy throwing shade at others for what they were pushing.

And it's something that none ever fucking foes. No one goes oh you pushed town, you're scum. People look at cases and reasoning sure but the bs they pulled, nuhuh no fucking way.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6918 (isolation #932) » Thu May 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6916, CarbonFiber wrote:I get that. But you are expecting me or read you correctly (I am), you are expecting BRO to read you correctly (he's not) and using his incorrect read on you as at least a part of the reason for why he is scum. Looking at it from my POV, I'm just as surprised at your read on me as you are that BRO is reading you wrong because I have been BOPing you as you him (although I am not doubting that you are town). But his suspicion of you could come from town. It is really the only read I feel good about besides my read on you. I have weird paranoia of PV but I don't think he is scum either. I have a small amount of paranoia about Stalin but don't think they are scum either.

How many times have you sat in a dead thread bragging about your near god status at this game? How many times do you sit in a dead thread shitting on everyone else because they didn't have as good of reads as you did and should sheep your reads. How many times have you, when people have called out that you aren't as wonderful as you think you are, pulled up all your stats to say you're wonderful?

How many times in this game did you use that as reason for people to sheep you?

Now tel me about broseidon. Either he bows at the altar of I suck at mafia this game, he recognizes his pushes have been bad, especially him going back on a strong town read in katsuki, or no I'm going to accept he's scum and his lack of making sense means he's attack on Titan bro scum who came after me for bullshit reasons. And I just got out of he reckoning and watched des makeup bullshit to a high degree.

They're not town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6921 (isolation #933) » Thu May 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6919, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 6915, Titan wrote:And that is the main reason I keep thinking you town and that's horrible of me because it also feels like manipulation, but desbro are not bring town and it's so frustrating that no one else sees what they're planning to do tomorrow,
Have you already said what this means?

They're going to fake a guilty tomorrow in lylo. It's fucking obvious.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6922 (isolation #934) » Thu May 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6920, CarbonFiber wrote:Who is scum with them?

Also, what happened to your Stalin townread?
Read the thread.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6923 (isolation #935) » Thu May 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Post by Titan »

Everyone is scum!

I'm the only town!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6924 (isolation #936) » Thu May 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by Titan »

I mean come on does anyone really believe even night tracker who doubles as a cop who just so happened to track ap to Stalin when katsuki claimed to block him?

I mean seriously, when there's already other investigative tropes out there?

Come on.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6925 (isolation #937) » Thu May 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by Titan »

What do you the this game is investigative ps and roleblockers galore?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6926 (isolation #938) » Thu May 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by Titan »

And I don't believe for one second someone who hydras with mollie jumps the fuck all over me for paranoia he can't understand. That shit was fake.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6928 (isolation #939) » Thu May 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by Titan »

It's day four!

I still think they're town, but I wouldn't bet the game on it anymore.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6930 (isolation #940) » Thu May 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Post by Titan »

Stalin is the only person all game I've thought was defo town.

Fox I just don't know.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6931 (isolation #941) » Thu May 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6909, Titan wrote:I would really really love reasons besides anxiety attack that brodes is town. I don't mean to sound heartless because I believe that was real, and I hate to see people get that stressed, but it doesn't make it town or game related.

Lalala!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6933 (isolation #942) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6932, CarbonFiber wrote:
Spoiler: Falcon takes shit out of context to say Tammy's amazing scumgames
1) Heterosexual Revolution Lovers Mafia -
Arthur was lynched, not you
Except I was heavily suspected and was nearly lynched myself until I sounded *reasonable* and then they lynched Arthur anyway.

2) Otherworld Mafia -
Screwed over by two scummy predecessors

Yes, and I'm not good enough at scum to overcome that AND I got called out for being scummy immediately upon replacing in.

3) Abarat: Days of Magic -
Committed suicide late game

Yes, but I was obvious scum. Chamber knew I was scum and left me alive because he needed me to be. (He's still a bit bitter about this too.)

4) NY 157 -
Lynched Day 4
You mean after i did shit for nothing and more nothing at all?

5) American Revolution -
Survived and won
Got caught lying immediately upon replacing in. Nero misunderstood a message from the mods which confirmed my phantom role blocker and MoI did bad meta analysis that cleared me based off of partnership meta.

6) Rocky Horror Mafia Show -
Survived and won
Clusterfuck where I didn't do anything, and town imploded and I took advantage of that while doing nothing.

7) TM 2012: Closed Normal -
Survived and won
Town imploded. I bussed my godfather upon replacing in. There was a derp hammer and porochaz had cool dog move his vote to MoS in Lylo FROM ME which allowed me and Jason to hammer.

8) Stacking the Deck -
Survived and won
This is my best scum game onsite. I'm proud of this one, I tried really hard here.

9) The Red Wedding -
Investigated by cop
survived to lategame
Did a bit more than troll the game. Tried to bus my partner generic for days. Let myself be investigated so my partner would win in lylo.

10) Chosen Mafia -
Survived and won
I have no idea how this happened. Another game with modkills that fucked up the game.

11) Anything Goes Mafia -
Killed but screwed over by the traitor, would have won otherwise
I was obviously fucking scum here, and anyone who played this game with me and still even remotely suspects me is smoking crack. This goes for Bro who had me as obvscum here.

12) Red Wine -
Survived and won
I replaced out day one.

13) Too Many Heads -
Survived and won
Yeah, awesome scum game of mine. I didn't do shit in this game. Town imploded in the most toxic of environments.

14) Sleepy Hollow -
Recruited so don't count this
And got recruited because I was obvious fucking town day one by playing so fucking similar to!

I color coded it. Blue is where something extraneous happens unrelated to the game. Green is where you survive and win. Red is where you are caught and lynched. The grand total of the number of times town lynches you without the aid of investigative results, traitors screwing you over, your lover getting lynched etc is: ONE time. Out of fourteen games. (And I'm glad I made this list because I'll bring it up whenever you downplay your scumgame. So, yeah, I wasn't bullshitting about the "Tammy has a spectacular scumgame" thing.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6934 (isolation #943) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by Titan »

So Falcon if my scum game is so amazing, why did you say you could catch me in 25 posts?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6935 (isolation #944) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by Titan »

OH WAIT!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6936 (isolation #945) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1562, Eleven wrote:
In post 1557, Fate wrote:Eaglekit so you both admit Tammy is quite a competent player and good at scum faking their town meta but are willing to be fooled by it here

yeah ok no thanks
she's talking about mollie you fucking idiot,
tammy has NO SCUMGAME certainly not one that's capable of maintaining this level of vitriol.
The word of the person who knows how to read me best.

That's not even me saying it so doobie doobie doo.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6937 (isolation #946) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:06 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6931, Titan wrote:
In post 6909, Titan wrote:I would really really love reasons besides anxiety attack that brodes is town. I don't mean to sound heartless because I believe that was real, and I hate to see people get that stressed, but it doesn't make it town or game related.

Lalala!
STILL WAITING ON AN ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION! TIA!!!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6941 (isolation #947) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Post by Titan »

So, do you think Bro/des's scum game sucks?

Never mind des has also bragged that he's undefeated as scum with his brother as messiah complex. Also, never mind that Bro said that his scum game was good in the dead thread in Wicked.

And he's town because meltdown??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!!??!

I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6942 (isolation #948) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Post by Titan »

OMG

you do realize if you're town here and they're scum, they know you're fucking town?

OH MY FUCKING GODS.

I'm just gonna go get a lobotomy or something. Then maybe just maybe the lamest ass limp wristed cognitive dissonant arguments this game will make fucking sense.

And then maybe just maybe I'll be like oh yeah you you who can call me out for having paranoia.

THEY'RE FCUKING SCUM JEEZUZ FUCKING CHRIST IT'S SO GODDAMNED OBVIOUS.

THEY'RE GOING TO FAKE CLAIM A GUILTY ON SOMEONE TOMORROW IN LYLO AND LAUGH AS YOU FUCKS HAVE LET THEM SLIDE BY ON SHIT AND SHIT.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6944 (isolation #949) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Post by Titan »

Yeah, I thought that about Des too in the Reckoning, until Mollie was fucking town and he said in the dead thread he was just going to loltunnel mollie.

Bro/Des are not fucking town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6949 (isolation #950) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:41 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6946, Nachomamma8 wrote:I have!
I have too!

My best one?

I made the most delicious of cases. Begged and pleaded with the town to get my lynch. Told the town that when I died because I was right they needed to heed my words. Got my lynch. He flipped town.

I spent the next three games paralyzed on lynching him when he was scum in case I was wrong. ^ that case is the beginning of my supreme waffling. I've never been the same.

But (*^&%^&$^%&^&*&*^*( Nacho.

YOU DO SOMETHING BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST YOU EITHER.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6951 (isolation #951) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Post by Titan »

I'm still in my no thinking phase. I'm grading finals and NOT THINKING. You wait until Saturday.

My thoughts about des/bro's partners? Look at the player list. That's who I think!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6952 (isolation #952) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:46 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6950, CarbonFiber wrote:Which game was it in and who was it?
It was at Westeros. Don't remember the game. Faraday ran it. First Law. Regfan tried lynching me. I wanted to lynch scum!CES but everyone thought he was town. I went after Malcolm instead.

I did, however, make the most beautiful rants at both Regfan - called him a wanna be king of the game who was a jerk - and CES who wouldn't do shit and why should we call him town.

YEAH, I'M CHARMING.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6953 (isolation #953) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:46 pm

Post by Titan »

Oh no it was a wheel of time game.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6954 (isolation #954) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6946, Nachomamma8 wrote:I have!
IS THIS ALL YOU'RE GOING TO DO???
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6958 (isolation #955) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:50 pm

Post by Titan »

Also, Nacho, I've never rubbed it in your face when you've been wrong.

That's just cruel.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6963 (isolation #956) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6959, Nachomamma8 wrote:I think if there was a song that described you, it would be the song Red.
That's a good song.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6965 (isolation #957) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:02 am

Post by Titan »

suck up.

Nacho, do something. I'm done grading for the night and want to see what you do!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6968 (isolation #958) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Titan »

I don't get it.

pedit: DO IT!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6971 (isolation #959) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:11 am

Post by Titan »

I've been up all night grading :/
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6973 (isolation #960) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:15 am

Post by Titan »

it's pretty much been my week.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6976 (isolation #961) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:21 am

Post by Titan »

I've been working to a grading free weekend!

Summer starts Monday, so I just want a weekend if it means I have to stay up all night during the week to do it!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6979 (isolation #962) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:27 am

Post by Titan »

*summer semester

mafia is always like this sometimes!

I will be awake enough to enjoy it. i Just need to sleep today to get it, but Skype already messed up my sleeping schedule so!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6981 (isolation #963) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:47 am

Post by Titan »

Oh heh nope, no holiday or I wouldn't stay up all night multiple nights just to try to get a weekend off, in a month though!

And <3 for mask talk
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6983 (isolation #964) » Fri May 16, 2014 1:02 am

Post by Titan »

So apparently that was just a rare nacho sighting and all my hopes and dreams that he'd *do something* in my fleeting awake moments were all dashed upon stony rocks, so I'll bow y head in sadness and go to sleep.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6984 (isolation #965) » Fri May 16, 2014 1:04 am

Post by Titan »

Nachos probs scum though.

How I feel right now.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6987 (isolation #966) » Fri May 16, 2014 1:11 am

Post by Titan »

I EXPECT SOMETHING GREAT!!!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6988 (isolation #967) » Fri May 16, 2014 1:12 am

Post by Titan »

REVELATIONS! AN ASS KICKING FOR WHERE IM WRONG!!! SYMPATHY FOR MY DESPAIR!!!

I'll take it, not picky, if you can just bring the jazz...

...or fumble so we can lynch you!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6989 (isolation #968) » Fri May 16, 2014 1:39 am

Post by Titan »

VOTE: nacho

Night folks!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7047 (isolation #969) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7000, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6921, Titan wrote:They're going to fake a guilty tomorrow in lylo. It's fucking obvious.
is this the part where i get to flip my shit and yell at you for not reading our posts?

our role can't catch scum. i've said this multiple times already. how did you come to the conclusion that we were going to fake a guilty tomorrow?

like, these posts exist:
In post 6244, Just Sheep Us wrote:NEITHER COP CAN ACTUALLY CATCH SCUM, DIPSHITS

HOLY CHRIST
In post 6387, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6380, Titan wrote:Is there someone else who went oh tammy you're right maybe all the investigative claims do sound odd? Because all I remember is katsuki bringing up too many investigative roles and me saying no else commented because no one here cares.

yes, falcon did. he already told you like 10 posts ago that he, too, was erroneously questioning the existence of multiple investigative roles that can't catch scum by design
After the game you and cabd can laugh at me misunderstanding someone else's role/still believing you're going to claim failed to help get a mislynch in lylo.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7048 (isolation #970) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7039, CarbonFiber wrote:Also, Tammy when you get around to reading this game, please, please explain to me why the fuck you are ignoring scummy players like AP and Fox to tunnel on the most townish player in the game.

I'm not ignoring anyone. I'm not tunneling the most townish player in the game; I'm the only person I think is town!

And you can't tunnel when you think the entire player list is some shade of scum. Like seriously.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7057 (isolation #971) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6993, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6905, Titan wrote:
In post 6903, CarbonFiber wrote:Tammy, do you realize why I am so frustrated with this game?
Because I'm not blindly believing desbro is town when they refuse to act like it?
This sort of bullshit is why I'm pseudo-retiring from mafia.

I don't "refuse to act like town." We have a town role pm. We've been town all fucking game.

Your model being broken and you refusing to acknowledge it is the problem here.

It was the problem in Wicked.

It's been the problem every time I've gotten mislynched, which happens way too fucking often given the caliber of player I am (or rather, other's perception of the caliber of player I am)

I have a town role pm. Been town all game. Isn't stopping your slot from yelling at me over stupid shit and only town reading me because falcon said to.

Later you bring up anything goes and how you caught us which is super duper lol if you think I could be scum here.

What model?

You getting lynched in wicked was face palm.

I mean we can have a theory debate, but if you get mislynched regularly it can't always be everyone else's fault.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7059 (isolation #972) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7055, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 7053, The Fox and the Hound wrote:There wouldn't. But you hadn't claimed at the time.
it doesn't matter when we claimed. go back and look, i was basically the only other player supporting falcon's counterclaim based on this reasoning.
Um it does.

I can't believe you made that argument for why town on day one couldn't think there were more than one miller in a cabd game.

I'm just. Yeah.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7061 (isolation #973) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Titan »

NACHO.
. Is that all you're going to do? Because that's making me blue.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7065 (isolation #974) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7039, CarbonFiber wrote:Also, Tammy when you get around to reading this game, please, please explain to me why the fuck you are ignoring scummy players like AP and Fox to tunnel on the most townish player in the game.

Also if you're referring to me ignoring what's been said the past several days I refer you back to my earlier post in which I state I'm not doing anything that requires thought until Saturday at the earliest. I'm barely skimming at the moment, and it's not Saturday yet.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7079 (isolation #975) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7078, Tammy wrote:
In post 7012, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6757, Titan wrote:Nacho - I think I'm going to call you town. This might only last ten minutes. It could last longer, but I need to feel the jazz. I just read you and borks iso before he left and there's a bunch I like, some of its a bit easy listening but there's some upbeat tempo in some parts that make me smile. I'd like to see more of that.
This was red.
Also if this was red, and if in that moment I was right, please help me stay red.

This fits and starts and promises thing you're doing isn't helping. I need something this game to help me make sense of stuff I can believe in who I understand and who understands me and won't jump my shit for being paranoid in the wrong way/not trusting people/not seeing the game the same way they are.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Please be town, please help.

S O S
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7103 (isolation #976) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7092, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 7083, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 7081, CarbonFiber wrote:Are you talking about me?
maybe with that last one about not seeing the game the same way, but the rest of that comment was likely directed towards us
Yeah, I am not sure I follow the whole jumping shit for being paranoid/not seeing the game similarly.
You wrote an entire fucking wall entitled "We're not seeing the game the same way; I think we should" in B minor.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7106 (isolation #977) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Titan »

LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEU

LOL

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7114 (isolation #978) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Titan »

Well what is off the wall bonkers is Falcon responding to a post saying it makes fucking sense when his supposed strongest town read is in PV's scum team.

And PUHLEASE going after a universal townread to look different so you don't look scum doesn't make someone town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7115 (isolation #979) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7105, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7101, AngryPidgeon wrote:Who did you shoot last night?
Good question!

Who SHOULD I have shot last night? And know it was not either townread I have left.
Are you allergic to answering simple questions about your claimed role or???????
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7116 (isolation #980) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Titan »

Oh sorry I think in this second, the towniest player is JSU. Who knows, it tends to vacillate depending on what's convenient to yell at me/manipulate me with.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7120 (isolation #981) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Titan »

I feel like I've entered the Twilight Zone, can someone wake me up when the episode ends?

That'd be great!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7122 (isolation #982) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Titan »

PV's pretty much just trolled half the game.

but whatever, he makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry putting my carnival glasses back on and waiting for the ride to end.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7127 (isolation #983) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7121, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7119, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 7105, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7101, AngryPidgeon wrote:Who did you shoot last night?
Good question!

Who SHOULD I have shot last night? And know it was not either townread I have left.
I love, love, LOVE this post.
What he flying fuck is there to like about this post?

PV refuses to claim his night action target. And trolls me.

Wooooooo. SO TOWN. VERY WOW.
Also you know what's super special about him refusing to answer questions about his claimed role? Yesterday's interrogations concerning other people's claimed/unclaimed roles.

Like. I just have no words.

But, I've got to get to graduation so I'm going to stop beating my head against this wall and hoping something starts making sense!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7129 (isolation #984) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Titan »

VOTE: carbonfiber

I'm out of here.

Bye.

You can, on the alternative, lynch me. I can't take anymore of this.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7132 (isolation #985) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7131, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7129, Titan wrote:You can, on the alternative, lynch me. I can't take anymore of this.
Is this what you meant earlier about lynching yourself : (
No. And partly yes. I'm still debating on whether or not lynching me today is actually the best course of action.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7134 (isolation #986) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7133, CarbonFiber wrote:I'm not getting the whole idea about lynching yourself.
FYPOV it shouldn't matter. I'm scum, so lynching me is a good thing.

I can't see why you would care.

And I don't expect anyone but Penguin, or the scum team if she is scum, to understand why I'm considering my lynch to be the best thing for town today.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7138 (isolation #987) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Titan »

Falcon - You've upped your scum game. I'm really proud of you!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7145 (isolation #988) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7140, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 7138, Titan wrote:Falcon - You've upped your scum game. I'm really proud of you!
Is this the same backhanded compliment I unwittingly gave Nacho?
No. You are scum here. You've just made it super super obvious today, and I applaud the amount of time and effort you're putting into this game when it goes against your typical scum game. And I applaud that your scum team is going to get me lynched, but considering I'm actually going to argue for my own lynch today unless something weird happens, it's whatever.

You can read the neighborhood too can't you?

You know what I have don't you?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7151 (isolation #989) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Titan »

Okay here's the thing Falcon!town doesn't actually make a case for my scum game being awesome while reading me as town. Falcon!town doesn't do the shit he's doing this game. Falcon!town doesn't see PV post a reads list which has his strongest town read in the scum team and go THANK GOD YOU MAKE SENSE I NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

Falcon!town never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever in a million fucking years, goes tammy wants to be lynched what's the hold up.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7153 (isolation #990) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7146, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 7144, Red Gyarados wrote:Like really

If we want to lynch town who isn't worth shit lynch me (but save brian because he is :d)
Town-Tammy doesn't vote me. She scumclaimed. What do you make of that?
TOWN-TAMMY JUST DID VOTE YOU.

you want to know why?

cognitive dissonance like a mother fucker.

Someone gives a scum team with me in it, and you go this makes total sense. AFTER ARGUING FOR ME BEING TOWN MOST OF THE GAME.

You don't do that. I don't believe for one tiny little millisecond you as town has that kind of mental disconnect.

I just don't.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7154 (isolation #991) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Titan »

Also notscience is fucking town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7155 (isolation #992) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Titan »

wooooooo maybe I don't suspect the whole player list.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7157 (isolation #993) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7149, Red Gyarados wrote:Tammy

Does a

nacho

Cf

AP

scumteam make any sense? I know there's one more but that's the big question I'm bugged about

pedit-

Town ns hasn't selfvoted in forever

VOTE: RG

what do you make of that

pedit2- needs more playerlist

pedit3- lol
Oh I'm off to graduation so I need to stop posting here.

I liked your self vote better before I read the "Town ns hasn't selfvoted in forever" thing.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7162 (isolation #994) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Titan »

Also hey falcon. You know how you said earlier that it's a scum claim if you misread me, or something along those lines I need to get ready and go can't find the actual quote,

Are you going to admit you're scum in this game? Because if it's a scum claim if you can't read me, and you're voting me and calling me scum, that means you're scum.

Will you go ahead and self-vote please? That'd be awesome. TIA!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7167 (isolation #995) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7164, CarbonFiber wrote:PV, what are your thoughts about my latest posts?

NotScience, can you explain why you prefer not to lynch Tammy when she asked to be lynched? That implies a certain role that benefits from being lynched, doesn't it?
scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum

OH MY GODS YOU ARE SUCH SCUM.

Town falcon would never ever ever ever ever just go oh yeah Tammy's frustrated and wants to be lynched, let's lynch her. Town falcon supposedly respects my game too much.

Town falcon would want to talk to me about my frustration and the other thing I've been debating about.

Town falcon would do that.

This is NOT town falcon.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7169 (isolation #996) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7166, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 7165, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Woah, what is going on?
Vote Tammy please or explain in detail why you won't.
So, are you going to self vote tomorrow when I flip town?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7172 (isolation #997) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Titan »

NO YOU EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WHY YOU ARE.

I WANT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FUCKING CASE YOU'VE EVER WRITTEN. I WANT IT DETAILED. I WANT IT WITH LINKS TO POSTS AND EXPLANATIONS FOR MY MOTIVATIONS.

I WANT YOU TO DO THAT.

YOU DO THAT AND THEN WE'LL DANCE. WE'LL BRING THE MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE DOWN.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7174 (isolation #998) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Titan »

because this bullshit ass she's voting me so she's scum isn't going to fly, and I want you to self vote the fuck out of yourself tomorrow if you actually keep your vote on me for that bullshit reason.

i've got to leave, but i'll be back.

I might also explain why lynching me today may be in the best interest for town anyway. And yes, I think falcon knows EXACTLY what I have because he can read the neighborhood. Lying scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7177 (isolation #999) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Titan »

In post 7173, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
I'm not voting Tammy because I have no idea why I should (I'll read up soon though).
I voted Falcon because after calling me town town town town town, PV posted a reads list which had me as scum in it and he went OHMYGODS THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE THANK GODS YOU'RE IN THE GAME.

you don't say that to someone who has your strongest town read in their scum team. you just don't.

So, because he had a huge mental disconnect, I'm scum for voting him.
Half troll/Half wall.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”