mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:45 am

Post by mozamis »

Rufflig looks town.
VOTE NERO
Scum before, scum now.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:26 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 26, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 22, mozamis wrote:Rufflig looks town.
I feel like this begs explanation. I don't think he's done anything indicative of alignment. What am I overlooking?
His early posts, particularly this one:
In post 17, The Rufflig wrote:It was a reference to the show called "The Awesomes" (catch it on Hulu - it's quite good), Aronis. The main character of which is Professor Doctor Jeremy "Prock"
Awesome

I must bow to Squirrel Girl's superior knowledge of comic book minutiae. :)
all felt quite relaxed and "bantery". Doesn't seem at all nervous or forced.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:28 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 53, Umbrage wrote:Hey everyone.

VOTE: Umbrage
Hey Umbrage. Still self voting I see :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:32 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 54, Umbrage wrote:also Yates/Nero is obv town on town
Yeah, I agree with this. Yates defintely looks town. My only reservation about Nero is that he looked super town in "Always Sunny", and in fact was scum. However, in that he was far more serious. His jokey policy lynch looks pretty relaxed and town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:33 am

Post by mozamis »

So i guess i should:
UNVOTE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:36 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 59, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Umbrage getting a town read from the overreaction is similarly mystifying
No, not at all. I can see if Nero has voted for Yates in previous games, then him suggesting policy lynching Yates would annoy Yates. The joke is never that funny when it is on you.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:54 am

Post by mozamis »

Jeez, 7 pages to catch up. I'll try and get something up today.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:25 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 122, Squirrel Girl wrote:I was the one bantering with him - did my banter seem nervous and/or forced?

Vote: Mozamis

If I'm right then Ruffling is probably obv. town also.
I don't really get this. He looked town for his style. He stood out, you didn't.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:33 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 168, Umbrage wrote:One thing's for sure, what you're doing is anti-town, and it seems delibrate. Explain yourself please.
Could you explain this? She could be scum (not really seeing that either tbh) but how is anything she has down been anti town? She is asking lots of probing questions, and certainly looks like she is scum hunting. Pretty sure the "sweetie poo dearie" thing was her taking the piss out of Aunt J, so that's null. So why is she anti-town?
Squirrel vs Yates looks town on town to me.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:18 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 425, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Oh, Rufflig was supposed to be on my scumread list as well, but then I forgot.

VOTE: Rufflig, only major wagon I support.
Catching up, but saw this and have to say if there is a major wagon on rufflig then I think that's a mistake.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:46 am

Post by mozamis »

Yeah this post from Yates looks really town. He's confident, combative and thinking hard about the game. Obviously, he could be very good scum, but no way is he a Day 1 lynch.

Whoever made the point abut ZZx and smilies, I agree. It's obviously not a "cast iron tell", but he did look nervous. Could just be his playstyle, ut he has to be on the lynch pile for today.
I'm having a hard following some of Josh B's posts (what is "plox"?). But no strong read on him.
Wasn't that keen on Squirrell Girl's vote for me. But I think she was just on the wrong track rather than scummy. The way she is arguing with Yates - defending herself strongly without seeming paranoid/over defensive is quite hard to fake as scum. Prob. town.

Nero probably town - he is certainly different from "Always Sunny", where he was much more "GO-GO LYNCH!". Don't really agree with him about Yates, but he looks like he is thinking about the game.
In post 196, displaced wrote:
In post 125, pidgey wrote:I dunno i have no reads yet nero seems town for now.

Displaced looks scummy with his last post since that seems like a little "throw some dirt and see if it sticks"

vote: Displaced
In post 136, pidgey wrote:Also to whoever asked, i feel that going out of his way to just mentiona point anout something without really commiting to a read was what made me weary of displaced
These statements dont really tally
This looks a bit like bollocks to me. Those statements clearly do tally. He was accusing you of "throwing some dirt and seeing if it will stick" -but without really committing to a read. (You didn't say "Moz is scum").
Pos. scum.

Not really sure about Pidgey. He seems to be accusing Squirrel of buddying without explicitly saying so. Clairifucation would be good. Null.

Up to page 8.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:48 am

Post by mozamis »

Cuppa herbal tea now and no ciggy :(
What the fuck has happened to me lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:07 am

Post by mozamis »

Not loving PV's post 213 to talk about himself. I know you like to lurk PV, but need more from you.
Chandra, could you please back up your read with some analysis/explanations? Just saying "so and so is town" isn't really good enough.
In post 223, Josh_B wrote:If you can't see that as ad hom, I can't see you as being town.
This looks town. It's emotional, but not overly emotional and looks natural.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 224, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Gah, Gah!
VOTE: Squirrel Girl
Er, what the fuck is this? That was her RVS vote. Explain.

I don't like Beast saying he doesnt believe ZZx, and then votes Umbrage for giving a town read that Beast doen't agree with., Pos. scum.
In post 242, Squirrel Girl wrote:Basically using double standards in his reads. i don't actually think he's doing that, mind, I think he's faking reads - which gives the appearance of double standards because he's just tossing out things to justify stances. But calling it 'double standards' basically gets across what I mean.
No, I just thought he looked town and you didn't really stand out at that stage.

Pappums looks quite town for his attack on ZZx. Want to hear ZZx response.
Pappums and Universal both pick up on what I didnt like about Beast, so town points to them.
In post 260, beastcharizard wrote:I am voting Umbrage because they just town read someone for something that is scummy in my book. While I think ZZZX is scum I think do to the town read Umbrage gave to ZZZX is even scummier. They found some random, might I add bad, reason to town read someone. It seems like it is for the sake of town reading someone.
Yeah, but why didn't you say any of this at the time?

Bottom of page 11. I'm running out of steam, so I'm gonna
VOTE BEAST CHARIZARD

His reasons for his reads look like bollocks.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:19 pm

Post by mozamis »

Christ, i wish SqG and Yates would knock it off. You're both town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 313, pidgey wrote:This is fucking retarded, but i guess i can fucking put my 2 cents?

1.- I dont think i scum hunted on my first 4 posts.
As a matter of fact, im pretty sure i was drunk and having fun.
2.- 12 or so hours later, if i remember correctly, I think i gave my initial, not really hard reads but first content that i noticed in thread in the latter 4 posts.
Would like some reads from you.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 355, Josh_B wrote:
In post 351, Yates wrote:
In post 349, Nero Cain wrote:What is SG accusing you of that others are doing?
SG accused me of not scumhunting.
How about now? Are you scum hunting now?

VOTE: yates
Don't like this vote. You haven't seemed suspicious of Yates at all, and now this vote, without a reason? Explain.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 369, Squirrel Girl wrote:I actually agree with Pidgey. I think his two comments look quite workable as the same line of thought and don't see the change that Ruffling is talking about.
Yeah, thats what I said a while ago.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:13 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 416, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Hey displaced, do you have anything at all to say that's not about pidgey?
Think Chandra is town. Several times he has popped up to give original thoughts, no sheeping.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:32 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 432, beastcharizard wrote:I am 99% sure the smiley thing was about Squirrel Girl.

@Rats:

Nothing is coming out of the arguments at all. It is just people bickering about each other so I am going to ignore it and pretend it isn't happening. Glad to know you can come in and do nothing as well.
re: smilies -it was both. But it was ZZx who came in and posted a lot of smilies in one post.
You saying "nothing is coming out of the arguments", butwhat abput your reads? On SqG, on Yates etc. Or indeed any reads in general. You seem to be posting wthout really saying much.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:35 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 435, Squirrel Girl wrote:Can you describe what made his banter stand out or mine boring?
It was that post to do with "comic book minutiae", it was finny and cheeky and at made me chuckle, and gave me that "oh, this guy is really town" reaction.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:36 am

Post by mozamis »

*funny and cheeky and made me chuckle
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:47 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 473, Josh_B wrote:My previous post was telling Yates to quit acting like pigey's whiney older brother trying to get attention from mom(aka SqG).
That's my bad, I had completely forgotten you made that post. However, i just ISO'd you, and it was 3 or 4 of your posts ago, and 8 pages ago. Plus you had been talking about someone else (Umbrage maybe?) so your Yates vote looked like a bolt from the blue. But yeah, fair enough, you had voiced suspcion of Yates.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:41 am

Post by mozamis »

Right, Yates last post about Rufflig makes him look very town to me. It's completely logical, doesn't seem to misrep or exaggarare or obfuscate in anyway, and seems completely open and transparent. If he is scum, then he is very, very good. But seems unlikely as hell.
Rufflig, I care about the argument and dislike the fact that you seem to be trying to shut it down. Also, why would you give up on trying to get your two best scum reads lynched this early in the game? Also, I think I understand why you think Pidgey is scum. But your scum read on Chandra seems pretty much just OMGUS, please explain.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:52 am

Post by mozamis »

Not properly caught up, but had a quick skim and:
Bizzarre day kill. The mind boggles if it was town, which seems likely.
I also agree with Chandra, Josh's train of thought is probably too leftfield to come from scum. Aronis being almost confirmed town? SqG, Rufflig and Yates good lynch targets? Josh, are you serious? But seems more confused town than scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:21 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Displaced -There were two different issues here.
1) You questioned my scum hunting methods.
2) Pidgey thought you were insinuating Moz scum without explicitly committing to a read. You then attacked Pidgey for making two incompatible statements. I argued they were in fact compatible - "they clearly do tally". Pidgy said you were "throwing dirt" (insuating I was scum without actually saying so) and then that you were not "really committing" to a scum read. Which, to all intents and purposes, are the same thing.

So, you were wrong on point 2) - Pidgy's statememts did tally.

But you might be right about point one. Obviously, making a town read based on someone's posting style on the first page is not always going to hold up for the rest of the game. But early on, you haven't got much to go on, so I don't think it's that bad an approach. And really, regardless of efficacy, as my namesake said "I can't help the way I feel" (The Smiths, "Is It Really So Strange?"). In other words, it was a gut feeling, which is as good a place to start as any.

Not sure where that leaves with my read on you. The fact that you have (via AJ) gone back to the begiing of the game and are asking questions makes me lean town, because it appears as if you are making an effort to scumhunt.

@ AuntJ - good to see you again. I will try and hold off mislynching you until at least Day 3, I promise ;)
AuntJ I find hard to read, but at the moment I would say town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by mozamis »

Sorry for low activity, snookers been on and still cutting down on smoking so motivation is low.
At Squirrel Girl, your point about Rufflig seems good but I couldn't find the post where Rufflig attacks you. Do you mean p652 where he disagrees with you? I understand oyu rlogic - why would Rufflig scum attack you when you were defending him, but I can't see where he WAS attacking you?

Regardless, people need to unvote Rufflig. I think she is probably wrong about Pidgy, but her arguments and refutations of Pidgy seem logical and coherent. Plus, contrary to what someone said about her not being emotionsl, she seems a bit pissed off to me.

Beast has done very little that is town since I voted him, but I have very little to go on to make me think he is scum either.
Squirrel, Yates and Ruffling all look pretty obvious town to me. Probably Chandra as well.

This looks dodgy:
In post 734, UniversalSlutBus wrote:Fair enough if you disagree with the vote I guess, didn't disagree enough to say anything at the time?
Town don't often condone disagreement with voting the "wrong" way. But also the insinuation of "But hey guys, he didn't say he didn't like the vote at the time".
VOTE UNIVERSAL SLUT
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:03 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 829, displaced wrote:got some bad vibes about AJ and UN for pushing JOshb's multiball specs as scummy, since a game this size is gonna be multiball most of the time.
Completely agree with this. Also, the "too much info" slip doesn't really make sense in this case, since scum won't have any info on the possbility of another scum team. So even if Josh is scum, he can't make that slip, since he can't know anyway.
But also, people who are suspicious of Josh need to look at some of his posts. Some of them may be hard to follow, but they seem really original. Odds on the guy being scum are very small.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:08 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 804, Aunt Jemina wrote:I strongly believe this is claiming scum.
Aunt J, please explain. You're a strong player, how can you possibly see this as a scum claim?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:12 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 739, UniversalSlutBus wrote:This is something of a misrepresentation, I haven’t actually accused Peregrine of being scum or insinuated as such, whereas you seem to be putting that spin on my words.
I’m curious about his scum read on me and I’m curious as to why he didn’t speak up about the charizard vote earlier as I don’t recall him saying anything, but I haven't implied that he's scum for it. You’re twisting the intent of my words to appear scummy, which in turn makes you scum in my book.

VOTE: Mozamis
Thanks for the OMGUS. My whole point was that you DID NOT openly accuse PV of being scum. But the whole reason for my vote was that it looked like you were insinuating he was scum, without saying so openly.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:28 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 821, Yates wrote:I didn't see this:
In post 780, Josh_B wrote:Secondly, I suspect that at least one team already had this information.
Likely both teams would know if this is multifaction since typically each team is given a role that is expressly designed to find a member of another faction. Again, look at WWE 2.0 and check out the role pm for Scott Hall. Plus, if you are in a game this size, you are scum, and you only have 2 or 3 buddies? Chances are pretty much 100% there's another team out there so the logic isn't all that hard.
Shit, ignore my point about scum not knowing about another scum team then. I could have sworn in DR Who mafia (Jason large game), when I was scum, we didnt know there was another scum team until day 2, but I wasnt in the game very much.
Either way, Josh is so likely town it doesnt matter.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:48 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 943, BulbaFenix wrote:I love how you single out that one part of my argument and skip over the most incriminating part: Where you had been arguing with Nero all game, and where he had not posted in a hydra once. Suddenly you "forget" that Nero isn't in a hydra this game, just because PV says so? Bull crap!

-Bulba
It looked really obvious at the time that he had made a mistake and then quickly rectified it. I'm not sure if you're scum making shit up or just confused town, but the line of inquiry you are pursuing seems pointless.
I'm gonna keep my vote on Universal Slut bus for now, but you're now in my possible suspects pile.
And what has happened to Universal anyway? More votes on him are needed. First, he didn't mind PV disagreeing with his vote. Yet at the same time said "didn't disagree enough to say so at the time though" (p774) without giving ANY indication of whether Universal thought that was scummy of PV.
So more pressure on Universal needed.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:03 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Josh - I don't at all get why Zxx is "obv scum". He is more null to me. He could be nervous scum, or he could be nervous town (not that unlikely in these big games). Have you considered that?
@ Whoever is voting Josh yes, I too am struggling with a lot of his thought processes, but that doesn't mean he is scum. He is in fact one of my strongest town reads just because his views are so orginal (although probably bollocks).
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:09 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 951, Viomi wrote:Too many old faces. I still hate Nero passionately.
This looks really town. Scum normally like to buddy, not enter a game and declare hatred.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:25 am

Post by mozamis »

Not properly caught up. But yeah, we need to get a move on.The Yates wagon is a joke, he is so likely town. Shame he has replaced out. UN I am null on. Rufflig looked really town to me early on. But her contributions have tailed off a bit, and her Viomi vote looked really random, particularly this late in the Day.
So I'm not entirely happy about it, and I'll switch wagons to UN if need be, but we need a lynch.

VOTE RUFFLING
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:45 am

Post by mozamis »

Metal's gambit makes me think town. Most (all?) "lolz" gambits I have seen on site have come from town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ SqGirl- No, I didn't claim equal willingness. I said the Yates wagon was a joke. I refuse to vote him. Likewise Josh. Ruffling may well be town, but there is a small chance she's scum, so it's the lesser of the evils.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #37) » Thu May 01, 2014 12:52 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1250, Josh_B wrote:With a new player in the same slot pulling the same crap. It looks really scummy.
No, most scum try and blend in. Fake dayvigging like that really shone the spotlight on the guy.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #38) » Mon May 05, 2014 11:35 am

Post by mozamis »

Well, 2 scum down is pretty sweet. Amazed SqGirl was scum though, she was firmly in my town pile. Still, makes my strong town read on Yates even stronger. I don't really get the ThAd Nk. Done a quick ISO and he suspected Josh, but I'm still town reading Josh.
Nero likely town. If he is scum, we're fucked because he seems to be leading the town atm, but he was proactive Day 1 and helped get Ruffling lynched.
UniversalSlut have done pretty much fuck all, aside from casting vague aspersions on PV, so I want to hear more from them. Universal, why didn't you get on board one of the major wagons Yesterday? And why did you never push a case on me? To me, it looked like you just parked your vote on me, and then did no scum hunting at all.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (isolation #39) » Tue May 06, 2014 3:03 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1558, Metal Sonic wrote:Serial killeryness, yeah. Serial killer, no.

There is only town dayvig and I heard rumors of mafia dayvig. I have not ever heard of sk dayvig no way not ever
Yeah, I've never heard of a sk dayvig. And why would JKlash claim? Be a completely bonkers way of playing.
Metal is so likely town, again why would a scum dayvig claim? Whoever said treat it as a second lynch is right, at least that way we can get a cliam out of someone and hopefully avoid killing a PR.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #40) » Tue May 06, 2014 3:13 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1567, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I'm comfortable with a "lynch metal if and when he ever turns out to have a third shot" policy.
Not keen on that, he is so likely town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (isolation #41) » Tue May 06, 2014 11:27 am

Post by mozamis »

Er, Umbrage what bollocks are you talking? I was worried we weren't going to get as lynch, which is why I voted Rufflig. How on earth is voting for Rufllig not "wanting the wagon to go through"?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (isolation #42) » Thu May 08, 2014 5:41 am

Post by mozamis »

I think this Viomi wagon is fairly poor. I think her reaction to getting "daykilled" is fair enough. I know it would piss me off no end, so her getting annoyed is fair enough.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (isolation #43) » Thu May 08, 2014 5:44 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1709, Umbrage wrote:Stop this. Stop this fucking useless posting. It's hard enough to handle a large game like this, we don't need people like you making it worse by clogging up the thread with bullshit.
Posts like this make me feel Umbrage is probably town. Why would scum try and discourage people from arguing? It looks like he is actually trying to push the game forward a bit.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #44) » Thu May 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Metal - I interpreted Viomi as saying 1) "On this ACCOUNT, I ignore Meta and have no meta to provide" 2) But yeah, if you really want to understand someones game, you should use meta.
At worst, she seems to be confessing to laziness on this account. Can't see anything scummy about it. I'm much more concerned with Displaced making a big thing about it. Displaced, please respond this.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (isolation #45) » Thu May 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

AJ looks pretty town to me, most of her reads are lining up with mine, apart from JoshB, who I still think looks like confused town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (isolation #46) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:49 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1772, beastcharizard wrote:You should all play nice.

VOTE: ZZZX

What are you even saying? That post had no content to be found.
Yeah, but what are you talking about? Zxxx posts are hard to follow and borderline trolling nonsense sometimes, but I don't see that as a good reason to vote him.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (isolation #47) » Sun May 11, 2014 4:46 am

Post by mozamis »

Yeah, Zzzx looks like "emotional town" just omgussing left, right and centre to me. Obviously, scum sometimes do OMGUS. But in such a cavalier fashion? Beast votes Zzzx. Zzzx voted Beast. Ok, maybe scum OMGUSing? But then Viomi votes Zzzx. And, hey presto, Zzzx is displeased by this and moves her "from null to scum".
It just looks too emotional, too risky for scum play.
Beast's vote on Zzzx didn't look great, but I'm worried that he is mislynch fodder.
Beast, please explain your Zzzx vote.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (isolation #48) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:20 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1944, beastcharizard wrote:Will post real reads tomorrow when I get home from work. Feel free to vote me in the mean time for shits and giggles.
I asked you for an explanation for your ZZZx vote. Please explain.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (isolation #49) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:22 am

Post by mozamis »

Actually, fuck it, until he does respond:

VOTE BEAST CHARIZARD

And hey rach :) Unfortunately, your predecessor was my main suspect, so I'm afraid you're next on my list.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (isolation #50) » Thu May 15, 2014 12:24 am

Post by mozamis »

Not properly caught up. But it looks like Beast still hasn't explained his ZZZx vote.
I'm unsure about Bulba. In general he looks like he's scum hunting, but I disagee strongly with him about Viomi. Her reaction looked like pissed off town, plain and simple.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (isolation #51) » Sat May 17, 2014 9:16 am

Post by mozamis »

Haven't caught up. But I'm gonna
UNVOTE

I wasn't massively happy with it in the first place, and I actually agree with TheWayItEnds, I thought Beast's reads list looked ok. To me it looked more like "lazy town" than scum. I'll vote the guy if we are struggling for a lynch, since I don't think he's gonna be a massive asset and there is a some chance he might be scum, but I'd rather not. My gut is telling me he is mislynch bait, a bit noobish, a bit naive, and thus ideal for scum to get lynched.
I'm probably gonna vote RachMarie.
But I'll vote after I've properly caught up.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2165 (isolation #52) » Sun May 18, 2014 1:38 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2128, RachMarie wrote:Nero I am older than you :P

We need more Beast votes.
Why? To me, it looks like you have come in and just jumped on the most popular wagon. What's your case on Beast?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2281 (isolation #53) » Tue May 20, 2014 10:58 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2276, Aunt Jemina wrote:Endy and Nally, dearies, I would much appreciate you cease your sausage-wagging contest and focus on the bacon instead. You are both sweet.
Yeah couldn't agree more.

I'm really fucking struggling on the smoking so this is basically a prod dodge. But
vote Rach Marie

Universal Slut was dodgy, and Rach came in and voted for the main wagon. Good scum hunting. And I wasn't really convinced by her whole "Vezo is town, ooops no, wrong person".
We can still make this happen, I am worried that town are being presented with a false dichotomy "Beast or Viomi" but bollocks to that let's lynch scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2327 (isolation #54) » Wed May 28, 2014 5:46 am

Post by mozamis »

Cool, deleting cookies worked. Been trying to login all day without success.
Anyway, I need to reread a bit to refresh my brain.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (isolation #55) » Wed May 28, 2014 9:12 am

Post by mozamis »

I thought you did come in and vote for Beast who was the largest wagon at the time?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (isolation #56) » Wed May 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2333, Viomi wrote:Metal Sonic: How was my reaction scummy, exactly? Instead of just saying it was, give me logic.
BulbaFenix: Do you have anything on me or are you going to continue whatever... That is?
Displaced: Does your vote on me have anything besides bullshit.. Like, at all?
PereV: You're town, get your vote off me and do something helpful please.
vezok: You're either the stupidest player to date or you're scum. I'm not going to ask you to do anything because I don't think it'll get through your thick skull.
ZZZK: I don't even know what to say about you. Honestly.

If you actually HAVE a case on me, give it to me. If you don't, take your vote off because you're being insanely anti-town. Vote someone actually scummy, not someone mad at the game, kthx.
I don't like this post. It's nearly all OMGUS. It's seems a bit over the top as well. Why are you still "mad at the game"?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2437 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by mozamis »

Sorry for lack of posting, another grim weekend of smoking very little and hanging on for dear life.
Out of the three wagons, I'll probably go for Beast. My fear has been that he is mislynch bait. But although Viomi play recently hasnt seemed all that productive, I still think her initial reaction to being "vigged" (i.e, pissed off) looked pretty town.
Displaced just hasnt been on my radar so I wont vote for him.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2469 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:49 am

Post by mozamis »

VOTE BEAST

It's mainly P.O.E, as I don't get the Viomi case at all, and Displaced is null to me. But we're running out of time, so it's got to be done.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2577 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:02 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2508, vezokpiraka wrote:I like how people voting viomi have conviction and the ones voting bc have conviction in not lynching viomi.
The very definition of counterwagon
This is actually a pretty good point. My vote on Beast was a lot to do to the fact that I didn't think Viomi would flip scum. However, I still think Beast could flip scum. He has consistently dodged giving reads and explanations all game, giving the air of a man is just making shit up.
People need to try and be available tomorrow to shift votes if we need them. I'd much prefer Beast to Viomi, but if I need to switch then so be it.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2578 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:03 am

Post by mozamis »

*giving the air of a man just making shit up.
I really need to preview my posts.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2617 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:42 am

Post by mozamis »

We have 8 hrs, a no lynch is a disaster so anyone not voting beast or viomi get in here and VOTE.
I'm on standby ready to vote Viomi if need be.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:42 am

Post by mozamis »

@ MOD -could we have vote count please?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2622 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:15 am

Post by mozamis »

Right, the Beast lynch obviously isn't going to happen so I'll hammer Viomi in the next couple of hours. Viomi, you got any reads?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2624 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:16 am

Post by mozamis »

and hey Titus :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2693 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2672, Viomi wrote:No. Just wrong. Nope. I don't give shitty town members information before I die, when I'm town or when I'm scum. If you guys were a good town perhaps, but seriously.

I must be thinking of a different Bulba cause he wasn't a total dumbass.
Yeah well maybe you could give us some info now, as opposed to just slagging people off?
I'm considering moving my vote to Viomi. Time and again she has been asked to give reads, or respond to the case againsat her. And her response always seems to be along the lines of "No, I'm too pissed off for that". I mean, how can she STILL be that pissed off? Beginning to think she is hiding behind fake rage.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2694 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

Yeah I agree with this. The guy's posting has been limited so him having no interactions with flipped scum doesnt say too much.
That reads list by Beast seems ok, better than his last one anyway. I'm moving back to my feeling that he could just be mislynch bait. I can be a sucker for activity/effort, but at least the guy is trying to be helpful to the town unlike Viomi. Obviously he could still be scum making an effort. But he's not deflecting, he's answering questions, providing reads and seems a lot more open than Viomi.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2695 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Post by mozamis »

It deleted the quote from Beast. The bit I agree with was Beast saying to Titus "I havent interacted with anyone, so you can't judge me for not interacting with the flippped scum" or something like that.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2697 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2678, beastcharizard wrote:Someone wanted me to claim. Do you want role claim, flavor claim or both?

Working on the explanations.
And there's this as well. He's much willing to help the town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2698 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2696, BulbaFenix wrote:Time after time after time after time, it's the same fucking thing and I've hammered this fact time and time again. You would think someone would WANT to take the bull by the horns, especially when they're being suspected and have a nice sized wagon on them. However, Viomi's being a coward. So, best to just stick your head between her legs, scream the same old shit every time, and hope it goes away, right?

~Fenix
Yeah, I probably will vote Viomi. She seems to have absolutely no interest in scum hunting or helping the town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2723 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:54 am

Post by mozamis »

I'll be able to hammer Viomi tomorrow. Tempted just to hammer now, but Jason said he won't be around until Sun night, so may as well give Viomi a chance to give us some reads. She probably won't bother but may as well give her the opportunity.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2822 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Post by mozamis »

Not fully caught up, but another sweeeeeet result. MS pretty much conf town now. Bulba v likely town now as well.
Cabd I'm less sure of. His posts solo seem to have been a lot better than the hydra, maybe he is just making more effort.
@ MS - Chandra is town, what are you talking about?
Happy to sheep my strongest town read for the time being.

VOTE TITUS
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3029 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:10 pm

Post by mozamis »

Gut feeling is never to trust scum. When I was scum in Dr. Who, IAmInnocent pulled a gambit caliming to help town, and surprise, surprise scum won and his gambit threw town off the scent. Obviously, this is a very different situation. But yeah my gut is saying"if someone claims scum, then lynch them". What is the benefit in keeping scum alive?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3054 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE

Been thinking about it, and even if she is lying/gambitting, what have we got to lose? One fuck up from her, and we lynch her.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3077 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:42 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Titus: what I don't get is what you hope to gain from this, assuming you are telling the truth. "Beating the other scum team" doesn't really seem that great a reason. So why go through this leashing business?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3110 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:55 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 3100, Titus wrote:Let me shoot Jemina then Pid. By posting, we are obviously unaligned. If you think she's scum. Use me. It is a free mislynch.
Problem is, what if scum have a roleblocker? Then we are just giving scum the heads up as to we want to kill, they block us, they get another NK, town get nothing and we have kept scum alive for nothing.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:46 am

Post by mozamis »

Well, Titus has solved the "leash" dilemma for us, which is nice of her:
VOTE TITUS

I think Mala is very likely scum. The way she came in and voted for AJ, without commenting AT ALL on all the stuff about Titus looked scummy.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3286 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

Well, weird Nk's. I would have thought one of the confo towns would have died, but whatever.
So basically we should be able to follow the cop and win?
Displaced's response to him being voted looked a bit like scum giving up as well.
VOTE DISPLACED
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3324 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:34 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 3322, Josh_B wrote:
In post 3321, beastcharizard wrote:
You say Nero could be scum on your wagon yet they are not one of the options on your list of scum picks. That is confusing.
That's not confusing, That's a slip.
lol, good spot Josh. Looks like the guy is just making it up as he goes along. Happy with my vote.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3371 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Post by mozamis »

Not completely caught up. One thing I am now confused as hell about is Bulba's role. I thought he was the cop. Is he in fact the Marvel cop? Because obviously if he is, that changes things a lot. My vote on Displaced was based on sheeping Bulba, who I thought was the town cop. If he is just Marvel cop, then obviously his P.O.E (which I think is why we got to displaced as scum?) is wrong.
I'm gonna
UNVOTE

until confirmation from Bulba.
Chandra's vote looks like a sheep, and although poor, I guess I can't exactly criticise her for that. She's been my strongest town read for most of the game, and I don't see that changing.
Nero's vote and Vezo's vote are both meh. Nero has looked pretty town most of the game, but he has dropped off a lot recently so I dont know. Vezo could be scum, that vote looked really opportunistic.
I want to hear a clear claim from BUlba before we continue, this fog I'm in is DRIVNG ME MENTAL.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3374 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:12 am

Post by mozamis »

Well, Bulba was saying people were "confirmed town", so I assumed he was the cop. And thanks for the misrep. I didn't think there was a cop and two faction cops. I said I thought Bulba had claimed cop and Chandra DC cop. I still think Bulba might be a normal cop, because of all his "confirmed town" stuff.
But yeah, I may have got it wrong. My bad. This is why I want a proper claim from Bulba, to clear things up.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3375 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:15 am

Post by mozamis »

Actually, fuck it
VOTE NERO

You're calling me scum because I've got the set up wrong? That is clearly scummy as fuck.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3378 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:36 am

Post by mozamis »

How can that be a backtrack? I was just going with what had been claimed. Which was a softclaimed cop, and a faction cop. And it's not an omgus vote, I actually think you've outed yourself as scum. You've blatantly twisted my words to misrep and retrospectively justify your vote on me.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3380 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:09 am

Post by mozamis »

I hadn't thought it through. The claims had been cop and dc cop, and that was what I was dealing with. I guess yeah, in hindsight, I should have seen if there was one faction cop, there probably would be another faction cop, but I didn't. Big fucking deal.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3408 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:12 pm

Post by mozamis »

Ok, I've recovered from hissy fit and am gonna
UNVOTE

I guess it was basically OMGUS of me. I was annoyed with Nero for pointing out out my mistake and maybe a lil' bit embarrassed as well for making a bit of an obvious blunder. The guy has been town as fuck all game, so don't feel I can vote him for what was essentially my faut.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3473 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am

Post by mozamis »

Ok, caught up. Basically I still think town are in a strong position. All we have to do is avoid paranoia, stick to the confirmed town block, and it should be ok. Appreciate as well that although it's always nice to be in the loop, the less scum know the better, so we need to take some things on trust (ie, the claims, the confo town). Then we can just P.O.E to victory. I agree with Bulba, Displaced looks like a guy who wants to sow fear and confusion ("nothing is really confirmed guys! it could be anyone!) because scum are terrified at the P.O.E. going on.
People on my wagon are probably mostly just town voting for someone who isn't confirmed,"Vote Moz, hey it could be him, why the fuck not!". Apart from Aunt J. She had me in her "sweet, sugary core" (very strong town?) for most of the game, until the wagon on me formed. Then she lept aboard in pretty quickly.
So I'm thinking Displaced and AJ the last two scum.

VOTE DISPLACED
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3490 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:12 am

Post by mozamis »

Fffs, if people could unvote me, that would be great, I'm town.
Also, my lynch doesn't make any sense. It makes much more sense to lynch someone who probably is scum -Displaced or AJ. (Reasonable chance that they are both scum, I think.) Lynch them, and investigate me tonight. That way we have a good chance of lynching scum, and I'll be put in the confo town block. Which makes P.O.E even better for town. It's the P.O.E that scum will be dreading, so the more confo town we have the better.
The other option is mislynching me and investigating Displaced/AJ tonight. I guess that's not the end of the world, but it is a waste of a lynch.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3494 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:35 am

Post by mozamis »

Well, I'm town, so it's not. I also reckon it's highly unlikely that there is a godfather in this game. If one scum team has a godfather, then the other one would have to have one as well, and town would be utterly screwed. I think even if there was just one godfather, it would be unfair on town, given the pretty powerful scum flips we've seen so far.
Vote displaced people!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3502 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by mozamis »

Looks like I have to claim. I'm a One Shot Tracker.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3514 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 3511, vezokpiraka wrote:Lol scum.
Why are we waiting? It's pretty clear mozamis doesn't have anything to say.
Or it was 1am and I was tired and went to bed? Didn't think flavour was important, and I haven't used my shot yet. Anyway, I'm Hawkeye.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3920 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:15 am

Post by mozamis »

bah.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4179 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:56 am

Post by mozamis »

EPIC GAME!
Well played town, there were some decent players in this. And AJ obviously played very well near the end. The problem she had - like myself - was that she hadn't tried hard enough earlier on, and thus Bulba hadn't "investigated her". If Bulba had died earlier by investigating "Obv town" AJ, the P.O.E would not have fucked scum over, which it basically did in the end. Shows the importance of not just blending in, but being "really town" if you are scum.
Scum were unlucky as well. Although I didn't care about her alignment - she was a pain in the arse and had to go - I thought Squirrel Girl was almost certainly town. So her getting killed was harsh.
Plus town were lucky with the Ruffling lynch, most people who voted for her didn't really think she was scum, I don't think.
But after that town used the momentum they had built up really well to bury the scum.
And hey, I got 2 reads right. Umbrage and AJ both buddied up to me for no good reason early on, so i was pretty sure they were both scum. Wrong about everyone else I think, including Titus who did a good job coming in to a tough slot.
Good fun game, cheers people :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”