waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (isolation #400) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

And I already said the rest of your points AGar. I'm not getting off him til he's dead. Your vote would make it need just one more to get rid of this scum/SK/distraction and help town be more cohesive and efficient if that's how you want to justify it. Personally, I think he's lying and is just scum. Whatever. It doesn't matter. Whatever your personal reason is, find it, shelter it, and get rid of this. The sooner the better. And if he does flip SK, great. Town die at half the rate.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (isolation #401) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3398, Titus wrote:Waynegg, that last sentence was gratitious in the post before last. Your point was stronger without it.
Thanks.
In post 3397, Pyrotechnics wrote:harry potter

The fight to lynch me starts sometime day two when the cop outed his guilty on me. I'm Tammy.
I read that one hoping to replace in. That just give you confirmation bias based on a situation that happened to you. In another game. That has nothing to do with this one.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3402 (isolation #402) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

Wrong HP, same logic.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (isolation #403) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3403, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 3394, waynegg wrote:
In post 3390, Pyrotechnics wrote:cluding the "you might be group scum" which was absolutely ridiculous in the context of the game.
So THATS why you won't acct my explanation of thinking Pie is factional? C'mon pyro. That's weak. If it's how you really feel, you can always lynch me to confirm my beliefs.
No. I think he's sk for two reasons, I don't see group scum claiming to be an sk for one because that's just silly and not something I'd expect to come from someone newer to the game.

And I'm working on how our roles work. I'll admit this is a bit of setup spec and I'm not going to out my role just yet though I'm sure someone could make a guess of it. One is from beli's flavor guessing, but more is that we're both mentioned in each other's role pm. That's why I know for 100% sure that's not a fakeclaim. What he wrote is too good a paraphrase. So, he is who he says he is. He's like my opposite and I think this points more to sk than factional scum.
Well, try this. You were caught from a Cop investigation. Pie was caught from damned good Zitt investigative work from Majiffy D1. DAY ONE.

Being that it was D1, and he said he'd already crumbed Vig (flakily at that) he was caught with his pants down and had to scramble because he wadi also engaged in a 1v1 at the time he couldn't really justify taking a break from. What else was left for him to claim once he already claimed vig?

Then there's the strong connection to Kanye I pointed out yesterday. SK should have no connections.

Then, even after he'd already claimed SK, he wigglewiggled a bit on his claim.

Then there was only one flip flip from Night one.

By claiming SK this is what has been accomplished already from a scum perspective:

Town was day vigged D1
Town died over KNOWN scum D1
Town died overnight
Town is fighting with itself today, possibly leading to another town lynch
Another town WILL die tonight

D3, at worst will end up 4 town to one scum. If we continue to "leash the SK" (and with an absurdly long leash at that) D3 could be 5-0 in scum favor with the possibility to get to 7-0 if the insanity (doing the same thing over and over and expecting to get different results) continues. That's unacceptable.

This is a different game. With different circumstances. With most likely a different kind of setup given how Amrun gave props to its uniqueness in the sign up thread.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3420 (isolation #404) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3407, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 3406, pieguyn wrote:
In post 3400, pieguyn wrote:or we could stop going "omgomg lynch the SK" and actually scumhunt
why aren't you all doing this
And this is another reason he's probs sk. This is exactly how I behaved when a caught sk.
You've never behaved similarly as caught scum? I've seen plenty of caught scum act exactly that way. And Pie isn't you. He's Pie.

AGar, you could just lynch it and return balance to the game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3421 (isolation #405) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

Good night then. You too Titus.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3426 (isolation #406) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

I misread nothing. You still got off, which opened the doors for quite a few to follow you off and killed the wagon.

I read this too
In post 2353, AGar wrote:
In post 1979, kanyeknowsbest wrote:can you pls rage now agar? because im considering in the back of my mind trying 2 point the wagon @ u. i wanna know who u want lynched fast.
We're letting the god damned claimed SK live because "LOL HE'LL HELP TOWN."

YOU. DON'T. FUCKING. DO THAT.

YOU KILL IT.

WITH FIRE.

BECAUSE IT'S A KILL THAT IS GOING TO BE WRONG MORE THAN IT'S RIGHT AND SPEED UP THE GAME CLOCK.

You missed the part where only Jiffy and I were actually able to figure out that pie was scum, and he's not going to solely listen to the two players who have their heads out of their asses.
And then to even bring ego posting I to anything with that second bit? You and Jiffy weren't the only ones.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3507 (isolation #407) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:47 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3504, Natirasha wrote:I'm not going to lie, I'm trying to reach out to you so that I could hopefully sway your read on me. I would very much like it if we could work together in this game--I won't be able to sway wayne or the others, but you're level-headed enough to change your reads. Empking is one person we appear to be in agreement on, so I am hoping we can work together there.
You're killing me. Effing killing me.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3508 (isolation #408) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:48 am

Post by waynegg »

And :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3524 (isolation #409) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:03 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3515, Titus wrote:Of course my opinion doesn't speak for the majority. However, unless there is a magical guilty on Sakura, I don't see anyone but you voting Sakura ever. She is taking initative and leading. It is pretty obvious she is the town leader.

If my saying something spoke for the majority, Pie would be dead. I can state the obvious. Stop the mudslining. You are getting more on yourself han me.

If you are searching, why aren't ou asking more questions pf players trying to sort them?

Now, I am the first to ask that. Stal copied and now you.
There's no doubt Sakura is town.

There's also no doubt that her faillogic puts her out of the running for "town leader". I don't follow the blind and leader definitely implies that person is the one to follow. So far I believe she's helped scum more than town and scum would likely keep her to LyLo as a result. Where's a vig when you need one?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (isolation #410) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:08 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3525, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3523, Wake1 wrote:Which part of my post were you responding to, Peregrine?
The SK is doing as requested. He shot as requested last night. I don't see a reason for him not to do so tonight.
You don't know that. He could just as easily be factional scum, ala one flip last night. There should have been one from mafia and one from SK if Pie is truly a Serial Killer. There wasn't. The probability of town pulling off a successful block on N1 is roughly 1/17 or 5.88%.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3534 (isolation #411) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:12 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3527, PeregrineV wrote:
We know we are not all townies by the definition of the game of mafia.
Wrong. Everybody is part of the town, even Mafia, by the definition. Ergo every person could be reasonably assumed to be townies. They just may be of an opposing alignment to you.

TLDR don't pull mafia theory/definitions out of your bum!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3536 (isolation #412) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:14 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3531, Natirasha wrote:Yeah, I mean if there continue to be single NKs he might be fakeclaiming , but at the moment I find it more likely scum ran afoul a BP or a doctor.
It's a much higher probability that Pie is lying. Roughly 55% chance of that vs a little less than 6% that mafia was somehow blocked. Play the numbers. Math doesn't lie.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3539 (isolation #413) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:18 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3533, Titus wrote:Now that is an intelligent response to Sakura not being town leader, Wayne. However, under your theory Wayne then no one can be town leader because we are evenly split as to the best action. A town leader can be wrong as to who the scums are. Her lack of success made her ineffective in the past but she still is leading.

Analysis is encouraged. Day 1 and 2 are not baseless speculation. Ridiculousness is not analysis.

PV, epically bad misquote Lol.
It's a known history. Not just this game, but this game is a great example. Leaves known scum alive, argues to keep known scum alive, throws her vote around haphazardly and a lot on the ones I and most others have strong town reads on, hasn't shown to be willing to work with anyone that doesn't support keeping known scum alive. Not one to follow.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3541 (isolation #414) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:20 am

Post by waynegg »

That's town Titus Wake. If she's scum, she WILL mess up. So far she hasn't.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3555 (isolation #415) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:29 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3543, Titus wrote:Then how do you propose we organize, regardless of what happens with Pie, Wayne?
I think it's bad to formally organize. Townblocs get too much scum in them in general and there is plenty of site meta that shows that makes it easy to screw with town as scum when that happens. I prefer to play it loose and work with whoever I'm reading town. Town reads change and something formal like a townbloc gives those in it the mental impression they have to work together regardless (see THE PLAN the last few days of Xenogears) and it causes lots of mislynches that would otherwise not happen because of the peer pressure a bloc levels on those on the outside. Keeping it loose is better, IMO.

No it definitely DOES NOT seem logical for a Doc to protect known scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (isolation #416) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:32 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3544, Natirasha wrote:Wayne: that assumes random targetting. Thankfully, both a doctor and the scum are not random entities. Perhaps they tried to kill pie and he's bulletproof? Or perhaps they targeted a generally universal townread and the doc protected? Hell, perhaps they hit a mafia traitor? To use numbers in that way is a bad misrep.
All of that is STILL 1/17. And scum would be foolish to try to kill a role that usually comes with BP. Which is likely why the derple think anyone pushing his lynch or voting him is scum. 11 players (on and off who have voted or pushed) would be one hell of a broken scum team...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3603 (isolation #417) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:24 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3592, Natirasha wrote:
In post 3587, Titus wrote:Is there any chance Natirasha that I can convince you to lynch Pie?
Lynch Empking with me today and I'll lynch pie tomorrow. Deal?
So lynch another town today for a scum that'll definitely be lynched tomorrow anyhow when only one kill pops up from the night...yeah...pass. Opposite order.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3605 (isolation #418) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:26 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3597, Natirasha wrote:
In post 3596, Titus wrote:Nati, I don't know. I am not a fan of bargaining. This sounds you want Pie to take one more shot.
That is exactly what I want, keep culling the numbers another night.
because it's so good to cull the numbers just to be stupid...yeah...still no.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3606 (isolation #419) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:27 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3599, DeasVail wrote:Wake, Pyro has essentially shown us that Pie is the SK and not groupscum. Please don't use the possibility of him being groupscum to support your arguments.

I also don't see much point in waiting for a lynch at this stage except for getting a claim/anything else that's obvious.

My reads are looking something like this:

Super town:

Kanye
PeregrineV
Pyrotechnics
Sakura Hana
Wake88
Talah
Natirasha
Titus

(I actually think this would be a pretty great townblock, but somehow I don't think people would want me in it, so...)

Then I've got a group of people who are kind of town, but I could still see as scum:

Belisarius (Probably should be in the group above, but I'm worried about his lack of posting lately)
AGar
Svenskt
Majiffy
Nacho

And then there's:

Wayne
Empking
Leviathan
Whatcha wanna bet that when DV flips scum, all the rest of the scum will be found in the Super Town category?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3683 (isolation #420) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3575, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3536, waynegg wrote:
In post 3531, Natirasha wrote:Yeah, I mean if there continue to be single NKs he might be fakeclaiming , but at the moment I find it more likely scum ran afoul a BP or a doctor.
It's a much higher probability that Pie is lying. Roughly 55% chance of that vs a little less than 6% that mafia was somehow blocked. Play the numbers. Math doesn't lie.
Mathematically,
So you want a day off? Let’s take a look at what you are asking for!
There are 365 days this year.
There are 52 weeks per year in which you already have 2 days off per week, leaving 261 days available for work.
Since you spend 16 hours each day away from work, you have used up 170 days, leaving only 91 days available.
You spend 30 minutes each day on coffee break. That accounts for 23 days each year, leaving only 68 days available.
With a one hour lunch period each day, you have used up another 46 days, leaving only 22 days available for work.
You normally spend 2 days per year on sick leave. This leaves you only 20 days available for work.
We are off for 5 holidays per year, so your available working time is down to 15 days.
We generously give you 14 days vacation per year which leaves only one day available for work and I’ll be damned if you’re going to take that day off!
The Chewbacca defense... Ok Johnny Cochran... Just one thing ~ O.J. was guilty. And all that shit you posted is completely irrelevant to the game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (isolation #421) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3623, Natirasha wrote:"Looks" is the correct word, Titus. Wayne and i've been joking the whole game how we're of separate alignments and are promising to not lynch or kill each other.
I wasn't joking and I gave my word and am sticking to it. I promised not to push your lynch. I didn't say I wouldn't hammer you. Blindly. :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3701 (isolation #422) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3616, Sakura Hana wrote:It's simple.

Wake and wayne already know he's town.
It's like some kind of sorcery how some people have the ability to accurately decipher the alignments of other players. They must be witches. Burn them!

I've officially had enough of the moronicy in this game. I'm afraid it's going to push me over the edge to where I say something that comes with consequences.

@KDub, please replace me. I was really looking forward to playing after Amrun's build up in the sign up thread, but this amount of frustration isn't what I signed up for. It just isn't fun when games are like this
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3723 (isolation #423) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3670, pieguyn wrote:
In post 3669, Natirasha wrote:
In post 3665, Wake1 wrote:...That, I don't know. So many things could go wrong. That, and that would make me look inconsistent. I'd be more comfortable having a known Scum killed first, because Empking may be Town, or maybe even a Town PR. Lynching a confirmed Scum rather than an unknown makes more sense.

...however, maybe we can compromise. If you vote with us to lynch the Serial Killer, I'll lend you my vote on Empking's wagon Day 3 provided Empking is given at least 15 days during that time to defend himself.
First: It's pretty obvious to me everyone has a power role this game(anyone want to prove me wrong?), so that point is pretty null. I, personally, will not fault you on being "inconsistent" if you so choose, but I obviously don't speak for everyone else. I'm sure you've probably answered this, but on a % scale, how likely do you think Empking is to be town?

I cannot agree to any course that kills Pie today--I distinctly want him alive to get a shot off tonight.
what hte hell

there were 3 vanilla townie flips and everyone has a PR? @_@
There were 3 flips. Other than town/scum you get no info. Read the OP.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3740 (isolation #424) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3692, Sakura Hana wrote:I'd gladiator right now Wake if I could, He's being the strong voice of discontent now that Majiffy doesnt want to bother, I've already provided enough town motivation behind the AA9 night kill, yet Wake doesn't provide scum motivation behind the AA9 night kill, if town won't listen to reason and start scum hunting
ELSEWHERE
something's wrong.

NO ONE has provided any scum motivation for the AA9 night kill... NO ONE.

And i have provided town motivation.

Like... what in the fricken hell.
Actually I did, you blind little poop. ISO me.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3746 (isolation #425) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3703, Natirasha wrote:PEDIT: You're truly the lowest of low, wayne.
Really? Because I know myself and am trying to remove myself from the situation so I won't receive a site ban. . Wow.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3747 (isolation #426) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3725, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3722, Wake1 wrote:Yeah, kill suspected Scum over confScum.
SK != Scum

How many times do I have to repeat myself...
That's because you're a moron Sakura.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3751 (isolation #427) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3733, Titus wrote:The problem is, Pie could go for a last hurrah and hit Sakura or something instead.
That would be a best case scenario. Truly.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3756 (isolation #428) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3741, Titus wrote:Wayne: Blind Little Poop is unnecessary.

Sakura: What happens if Pie goes off the reservation and shoots an important town PR?
Yeah? How about trying getting off me and on those throwing crap my direction. Or just stop all together.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3762 (isolation #429) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3760, Sakura Hana wrote:because obviously a tracker cannot be scum in a game that's most probably role madness.
What ass are you pulling that out of?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3765 (isolation #430) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3752, Natirasha wrote:
In post 3746, waynegg wrote:Really? Because I know myself and am trying to remove myself from the situation so I won't receive a site ban. . Wow.
Then do as you wish, wayne.
I'm finishing the day so that a replacement can have a little time before coming into this shit pile.

pedit it's wifom Titus. There's no difference in how you read. It just means there's a lot more PRs and the scum have there fair share as well.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3770 (isolation #431) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

It's some wifom that little derp ridinghood is throwing out there to cover for her moronic logic

Pedit all PR? No. I Ian verify that with absolute certainty. Are you like this irl too?

Pedit2 PR claims are easy with blind flips. They're more likely attempts to not become a part of the lynch pool.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3772 (isolation #432) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3769, Sakura Hana wrote:anyways im off for now, either lynch wake or lynch me, those are your 2 options.

GO!
:roll:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3773 (isolation #433) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3771, Titus wrote:It also explains why Wake claimed early on a clear. He's probably shouting his mod provided fake claim.

Titus

Seriously

You and Wake are both town. Wake ~ same fucking thing. Stop. You're both pissing up the wrong tree.

And Titus? What's up with following dumb as a box of rocks? I thought you were better than that.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3778 (isolation #434) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3774, Wake1 wrote:
To those reading this thread:

Note how Sakura and Titus continue to angle for my lynch. They are Scum, and will stop at nothing to protect pie and lynch threats. Even now they keep grasping for absolutely any reason to lynch me instead of the SK/groupscum pie.

Game's been taken over, guys.
If I could reach through and smack you I would. You're adding nothing to the game and the both of you will flip town. STEP.AWAY.FROM.THE.TREES.AND.TAKE.A.LOOK.AT.THE.FOREST.

pedit look at her history. look at how wrong she ALWAYS is. look.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3780 (isolation #435) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

And not just this game. All of her games. And she doesn't even take advice to TRY to make an improvement. LOOK.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3781 (isolation #436) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3779, Natirasha wrote:
In post 3769, Sakura Hana wrote:anyways im off for now, either lynch wake or lynch me, those are your 2 options.

GO!
That really takes some brass ones.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3785 (isolation #437) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

Please go to opposite world when the moon shines bright. It's my yen most fervent.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3788 (isolation #438) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

You could go there as well. I'd probably stay in.

pedit no. No it's not. I'll lynch Nacho. That's a compromise.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4024 (isolation #439) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:51 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3904, Svenskt Stål wrote:Lynch pie today.

he will atleast be SK, i might be right or wrong on scum, BUT all this shit will end.
In post 3907, Svenskt Stål wrote:Pie

dont kill any of these

wake
majiffy
sakura
wayne

VOTE: empking

L-1
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4026 (isolation #440) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:55 am

Post by waynegg »

And just noting

A WAGON ON TOWN IS EASY AND QUICK TO PULL. NOT SO MUCH ON SCUM. TOWN ON EMP ARE REALLY BAD. AND SVEN FOR THE OBV COGDIS.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4067 (isolation #441) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:51 am

Post by waynegg »

I would shoot talah or Kanye. They're almost definitely scum and pushing their lynch would be a real bitch. maybe Nacho. Yes. I would take it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4068 (isolation #442) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:56 am

Post by waynegg »

Now I'm going to a job interview. It would be nice if the day hadn't ended by time I get back home.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4119 (isolation #443) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:02 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4115, Natirasha wrote:**uses up your shot
Deal back on.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4120 (isolation #444) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:04 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4117, Natirasha wrote:
In post 4116, Titus wrote:I deliberately am not answering if roleblock causes my shots to be spent to create wifom for scums. That's what I said when it was asked. Roleblocked obviously stops me from shooting.
Understandable, but that makes my job harder too.
Aren't you guys far enough ahead? Sheesh!

Oh got the job. Thanks Talah! :]
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4123 (isolation #445) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:24 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4121, Titus wrote:Congrats Wayne. It's difficult to get a job in this economy. I wound up making my own. I'm too wierd to work for anyone else.
It works well with what I do on the side ~ ebay collectible toys/asst st mngr @tru
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4126 (isolation #446) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:47 am

Post by waynegg »

Ooooooo...the dreaded lets just be friends! Sorry dude!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4161 (isolation #447) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ok, so, just to be different

VOTE: Pie
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4164 (isolation #448) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4163, Natirasha wrote:Also, pie, confirm that that's your kill?
What does it matter? ONEFFINGKILL.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4167 (isolation #449) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

And also take note of the pretty blue mafia color? Not red! Multiball?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4168 (isolation #450) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4165, Natirasha wrote:
In post 4164, waynegg wrote:What does it matter? ONEFFINGKILL.
Did you see the alignment? Why are you still here, I thought you replaced out?
I decided to stay.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4175 (isolation #451) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3461, Wake1 wrote:
Nominations

DeasVail
:
Empking
, Pyro, Wayne
Natirasha
:
Empking
, Sven,
Levi

Sakura
: Majiffy, Waynegg, Empking/Majiffy,
Titus
: Natirasha, Beli, Empking/
Levi
/AGar(?)
Wake
: Titus, Sakura, Natirasha
Peregrine
:
Empking
, Beli,
Levi

Serial Killer Target Pool

1) Wake
2) Sven Stal
3) Empking
4) Leviathan
5)
6)

*If I made a mistake or missed something, please let me know.
*Could of sworn I saw new nominations from someone...
DeasVail wasn't in the pool
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4176 (isolation #452) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4166, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:VOTE: wayne
You misspelled Pie
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4179 (isolation #453) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4173, Titus wrote: VOTE: Wake88
So did you...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4181 (isolation #454) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4172, Pyrotechnics wrote:I have an interesting tidbit to share. I'll wait until pieguy checks in though.

AND BOOM I TOLD YOU DEASVAIL WAS SCUM!
And BOOM so did a bunch of other people...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4187 (isolation #455) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4182, Titus wrote:
In post 4179, waynegg wrote:
In post 4173, Titus wrote: VOTE: Wake88
So did you...
Democratic process. Pie living, if he shot scum, won out. Given that's not my kill and I'm supposing the scums didn't shoot themselves and multiball seems inconsistent with how little kills there are, the kill almost certainly is Pie's. Given the deal was Pie lives if he shoots scum (in fact you quoted saying "Deal's on!"), I'm surprised by your actions Wayne.
No. He agreed to be leashed. If that was his "shot" it was outside the leash regardless of how it landed and proves he'll do as he feels.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4188 (isolation #456) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4184, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4181, waynegg wrote:
In post 4172, Pyrotechnics wrote:I have an interesting tidbit to share. I'll wait until pieguy checks in though.

AND BOOM I TOLD YOU DEASVAIL WAS SCUM!
And BOOM so did a bunch of other people...
So, I'm just happy I was right.
Me too! Just yanking your chain!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4196 (isolation #457) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

So apparent multiball with only one kill for two nights and you guys are still willing to derp. Astonishing...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4200 (isolation #458) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

Now let's go back and see who all vowed to lynch Pie today if there was still only one night kill.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4209 (isolation #459) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4202, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4200, waynegg wrote:Now let's go back and see who all vowed to lynch Pie today if there was still only one night kill.
There wasn't just one night kill.

We ate one.
And apparent multiball with a blue instead of red flip. So, where's the other?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4211 (isolation #460) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4203, pieguyn wrote:wayne you're forgetting the fact that I shot scum
You're forgetting idc because you went out of the shot pool, exhibiting you'll do as you please, and that blue flip instead of red that indicates multiball so there should be three a night if you're really SK. And there's been one on both nights. Now my theory that your factional scum has teeth that are plain to see.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4213 (isolation #461) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

Who else died?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4216 (isolation #462) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

Blue scum flipped

Where's red scum?

And then SK

if Pie were really SK, there would be 3 NK. Where's the other one?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4218 (isolation #463) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4212, Pyrotechnics wrote:Sometimes I feel invisible.

There was not only one night kill last night.
I get that you blocked one. I get that.

Blue scum

Red scum (because there's always red scum)

SK

Where's the other kill?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4222 (isolation #464) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4220, pieguyn wrote:there was only 1 NK on N1 so I don't know what the fuck is going on with the NKs

the only thing I can even think of is one of the teams is no killing in order to troll and/or frame me, but I'm probably overlooking something obvious

actually it might not even be multiball. my rolename in my PM was written in red, so I don't know how likely it is that there'd be red mafia + a red SK. but that falls into outguessing the mod territory
Yeah, it's multiball. Otherwise there would be no reason to specify which mafia faction.
In post 4160, Kdub wrote:
Blue Cosmos Mafia
, killed Night 2.
And I can think of a reason...BECAUSE YOURE FACTIONAL SCUM AND NOT SK.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4223 (isolation #465) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4221, Pyrotechnics wrote:And I know Rau is in the game and we have that mental link
Or QT, whatever you'd like to call it...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4227 (isolation #466) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4224, pieguyn wrote:have you even looked at like any game ever

just as an example
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30724
"Solaris Empire"
why would he specify "Solaris Empire"? clearly that game is multiball! not
Yep. Solaris Empire

NOT the Solaris Empire MAFIA

Slight, but significant, difference
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4228 (isolation #467) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

And it was red...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4231 (isolation #468) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4230, Natirasha wrote:So, um, have we all considered that perhaps
Pie is fucking with us and there is no SK? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time that's happened.
FTFY
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4233 (isolation #469) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

No. Implying it's been done before
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4235 (isolation #470) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by waynegg »

Sure, why not lynch conftown over confscum. That's the best idea ever and would continue on with the tradition in this game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4239 (isolation #471) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by waynegg »

Nati isn't the whole town. He may not even be town. And you said you wouldn't listen to a single person, that you would listen to the town as a whole
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4240 (isolation #472) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by waynegg »

Point is, Pie, you're factional scum. Not SK.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4243 (isolation #473) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

A couple of days ago. Maybe read. I know you don't have to and all, but it may help.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4246 (isolation #474) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

Nope. And you aren't SK anyhow. You're just scum and your number is up.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4247 (isolation #475) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

Nati doesn't want the spotlight or didn't you get that when he told you that you couldn't kill me last night :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4254 (isolation #476) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4248, pieguyn wrote:no, you're scum who realized "oh shit this SK is gonna kill my whole fucking team if we don't get him" and wants me lynched

let me quote this for everyone's pleasure
In post 821, waynegg wrote:Then
omgus
vote me. I don't play with scum reads or try to convince them they're scum.
and what hte fuck are you doing right now? answering questions from someone who you seem convinced is factional scum.

yeah no
Lol! Such damning evidence!

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4297 (isolation #477) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4279, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4278, kanyeknowsbest wrote:oh yeah you claimed 2 be the 1 with the mental link to the sk didnt you pyro. plus you also have an x-shot shared bulletproof. huh. ill buy that for now i guess.

the flavor of that link was making me think there might be a psychiatrist d1 but i guess that rules it out (plus i assume pie is still a sk)
I'm also a bodyguard.

That's why I was saying that I think he's more likely to be an sk instead of factional. It just seems like they work together (against each other?)
No. Bodyguard and bulletproof don't work together. You just overplayed big time!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4299 (isolation #478) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4280, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4278, kanyeknowsbest wrote:oh yeah you claimed 2 be the 1 with the mental link to the sk didnt you pyro. plus you also have an x-shot shared bulletproof. huh. ill buy that for now i guess.

the flavor of that link was making me think there might be a psychiatrist d1 but i guess that rules it out (plus i assume pie is still a sk)
And I'm the reason we're missing a night kill last night. I get informed when my shots are used. (I wasn't the reason for the missing nightkill night one though, just last night.)
If that were true, you'd be dead
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4304 (isolation #479) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by waynegg »

Bodyguard
Bodyguard
Alias: none
Alignment:
Varies
Role type:
Protective
Choice:
Night
A Bodyguard is a role who can target a player at Night to protect them. However, if the protected player is supposed to be killed, the Bodyguard is killed instead ("taking the bullet" for them, as it were).
Bodyguard only protects from a single kill. If multiple people try to kill the Bodyguard's target, both the Bodyguard and the protected player will die.
Bodyguard is usually Town. It makes little sense for there to be a Mafia Bodyguard, as they have no reason to target anyone except a scumpartner; and a Vigilante who finds that their kill resolved on a different scum than they expected can simply shoot their previous target again.
This version of Bodyguard, and only this version of Bodyguard, is considered Normal on mafiascum.net.
Variations

Elite Bodyguard is a variant that will also kill the person who performed the kill, in effect acting as a Bomb in addition to a Bodyguard. This version of the role is significantly stronger than the original, and should be balanced as stronger than a Bomb.
Some moderators in the past used Bodyguard and Doctor interchangeably.
A variant on Bodyguard that is occasionally seen is a Percentage Role: If the person they protect is supposed to be killed, 50% of the time the Bodyguard will stop the kill and learn who the attempted killer was; 50% of the time they will function as in the original definition. This role is both swingy and potentially overpowered, and is not recommended if it can be helped.
Use and Power

As a protective role, Bodyguard is essentially a weakened Doctor. Not only can it only successfully protect once, but it also does not technically stop the kill from going through. The only benefit from a successful protection is essentially a redirection of the kill from someone who is presumably more valuable to keep alive. In games where protection is desirable but a full Doctor could lead to overpowered role combinations, Bodyguard is a decent consideration.
As always, including multiple protective roles in the game can lead to broken role combinations. Doctor+Bodyguard can lead to circular protections, as can Bodyguard+Bodyguard. If you are going to include these combinations in your game, make sure you specify how they work - presumably in a way that does not allow them to cross-protect successfully.
Categories: Roles | Protective roles | Normal Roles
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4305 (isolation #480) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4294, kanyeknowsbest wrote:lynch wake today and pie shoot wayne tonight. i am 100% willing to risk them both being town and giving up a day phase to get rid of them.
I'm sure that scum you is.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4309 (isolation #481) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4306, AGar wrote:Wayne, I'm really proud of you that you can copy the wiki.

But please read Pyrotechnics' posting.
I have been. They've been scum since D1
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4310 (isolation #482) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

What's hot linking?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4312 (isolation #483) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

Nvm. I googled the term.

That's a copy/pasta
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4315 (isolation #484) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by waynegg »

Why, cause you got lucky and drew scum in a dumb town?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4322 (isolation #485) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4319, AGar wrote:Wayne...

Pyro claimed to have eaten a shot last night.

Let's break down the scenarios here:

- Pyro is telling the truth. In this scenario, Pyro either ate Titus' hypothetical shot (although they weren't in the vig pool from what I remember?) or a scum shot.
- Pyro is lying about eating a shot. In this scenario, Pyro is a scumbag. Pyro is also factional scum on a faction that didn't kill then, because otherwise they're gambitting really hard that no other roles whatsoever come in and say "I doc'd Pyro" or "I watched Pyro, no one visited." or any possible role fuckery.

Which is the more likely one?

Now, come help us lynch scumfuck Wake because it can open a whole lot of possibilities here I think.
If pyro ate a shot last night he would be dead. That's how bodyguard works. Wake probably isn't scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4323 (isolation #486) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

And bodyguard doesn't get bulletproof in a normal game and this wasn't advertised as bastard
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4329 (isolation #487) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

Pie should be lynched. And then these

Pyro
Talah
Kanye
Nacho
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4331 (isolation #488) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

I think AGar's rep for being a good player rides on the coat tails of others
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4333 (isolation #489) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4325, Natirasha wrote:
In post 4323, waynegg wrote:And bodyguard doesn't get bulletproof in a normal game and this wasn't advertised as bastard
wayne, go look at Empking's flip and tell me with a straight face this is a normal game.
Yeah. JOAT is very normal. That the best you've got?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4336 (isolation #490) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4334, Natirasha wrote:Are you secretly a day 3 jester?
What about a JOAT isn't normal?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4337 (isolation #491) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by waynegg »

His suit abilities were all one shot, so meh. Normal. Suck it :]
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4343 (isolation #492) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

Freedom Gundam Mobile Suit Abilities
METEOR System (one-shot) - During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, you will be told what type of action (killing, investigative, protective, blocking, or miscellaneous) that player performed that same night. You may only use this ability once during the game.
Role Cop one shot

Anti-Beam Shield (one-shot) - During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, you will protect that player from standard kill attempts, as well as prevent them from performing any active abilities that same night. You may only use this ability once during the game.
Doc one shot

Full-Burst Mode (one-shot) - During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, and if that player pilots a mobile suit, you will disable any mobile suit abilities that player has for the rest of the game. Upon that player's death, their original mobile suit abilities will be revealed as usual. They will be informed of this fact when told that they have lost their mobile suit abilities. This action will resolve after all other actions that night.
You may only use this ability once during the game.
Vanillizer one shot
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4345 (isolation #493) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4340, AGar wrote:Wayne... the JoaT had a vanillaizer and could get a recharge on his wasted shots.

Literally, he could vanilliaze multiple people in this game, while also having access to roleblocks and tracks.

That's not normal.
Quote where it says that in his flip
In post 4341, Natirasha wrote:Okay, wayne, let's go through this one by one.

1. Is Bodyguard normal?
2. Is Bulletproof normal?
3. Do you consider Bulletproof a modifier?
Yes
Yes
Yes

But they aren't normal together
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (isolation #494) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4339, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4337, waynegg wrote:His suit abilities were all one shot, so meh. Normal. Suck it :]
That all reset under particular circumstances? Oh that's so normal. You're right I'm wrong I'm totally not a bulletproof bodyguard you should lynch me.
You too. Quote where it says that on his flip
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4349 (isolation #495) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

Are you saying that town don't WIFOM?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4350 (isolation #496) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

I am saying it's completely unprovable and you scum are capitalizing on the WIFOM provided by this mechanic
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4353 (isolation #497) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by waynegg »

Tammy, you're scum. Piss poor deflection when you can't prove a thing you're spouting off about
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4354 (isolation #498) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4351, Pyrotechnics wrote:And whatever, this argument is stupid. I'm not getting lynched because anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see I'm not lying and that it actually makes sense.
That feeling you get when you run away from the argument you started and lost
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4357 (isolation #499) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: Pyrotechnics[/b]
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4358 (isolation #500) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: Pyrotechnics
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4364 (isolation #501) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4362, Natirasha wrote:Tammy, this is bait.
Too late. She already messed up.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4365 (isolation #502) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4366 (isolation #503) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

guiltiest.fake.reaction.ever
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4368 (isolation #504) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by waynegg »

So?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4380 (isolation #505) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:16 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4370, talah wrote:Interesting titbit from http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Shani_Andras
From the Wiki wrote:
Shani is one of the three "Living CPU"
assigned to operate one of the Earth Alliance's new Gundam mobile suits, GAT-X252 Forbidden. As with his comrades, his personal data has been erased from the military's records, although it stands to reason that he was raised and "reprogrammed" in the same ficility as the other Boosted Men and the Extendeds.
I'm going to do a bit of reading. Mods do tend to love fucking with town.

Hey weg... You were sort of right about something.
I have scum meta now. I'm so ashamed.
Huh. And I just woke up to push my own lynch, holding my claim til hammer so I could wreck scum. Your partner IS one of them by the way, but maybe you aren't. We can do it this way too, and I assume that's a Pie alt you linked?

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4381 (isolation #506) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:18 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4369, leviathan93 wrote:Ok. So originally I was for a Pie lynch. With his hit on Deasvail, who I completely thought was town, I really have to reevaluate my reads a bit. I'm not used to be that far off on someone. I am no longer in favor of a Pie Lynch for the current moment.
Levi, a Pie lynch will yield exactly what I said it will yield. Have some faith, get on, and let's turn this around.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4383 (isolation #507) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:37 am

Post by waynegg »

Well, I can unequivocally guarantee scum in

Kanye
Pyro
Pie (factional)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4384 (isolation #508) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:46 am

Post by waynegg »

And I think Pie's lynch will bring the bigger picture into focus for any doubters.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4386 (isolation #509) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:51 am

Post by waynegg »

A little birdie told me so last night. That's enough on the figuring out front.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4387 (isolation #510) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:55 am

Post by waynegg »

Oh, what, nothing to say to that Pie? Little birdie got your tongue?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4388 (isolation #511) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:56 am

Post by waynegg »

You're always so quick to retort to any time someone says you're factional scum, I can't believe you're passing up on the opportunity...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4389 (isolation #512) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:59 am

Post by waynegg »

You have the right to remain silent. If you give up that right, anything you say can, and will, be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand those rights as they have been read to you?

Now, you're all under arrest!

:lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4391 (isolation #513) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 am

Post by waynegg »

No, Talah. Post away.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4394 (isolation #514) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:09 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4392, pieguyn wrote:btw you all forgot the part where there's a rau le creuset in the game were rau le creuset can't possibly be anything besides a SK
Oh that silly WIFOM
E2) Flavor text in Role PMs and/or modscenes is purely for flavor purposes and does not necessarily contain any information about the setup unless it is explicitly stated that it pertains to the game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4397 (isolation #515) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:11 am

Post by waynegg »

This should be noted that it relies on scum telling town the truth
pieguyn Rau Le Creuset Providence Gundam Mental Link (Mu La Flaga) Neutron Jammer Canceller (Investigation Immune)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4404 (isolation #516) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:42 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4400, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4383, waynegg wrote:Well, I can unequivocally guarantee scum in

Kanye
Pyro
Pie (factional)

Besides pie, the rest of your list I'd town kthxbye
Yes, I'm sure you would. But my little birdies sing another tune.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4407 (isolation #517) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:01 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4405, Titus wrote:Athrun Zala Justice Gundam. Don't think I said it previously Talah.

It's more than Wake and DV were nonconsecutive. Wake gave us no reasons and mounds of bullshit. He refused to give reads or scumhung becauuse ZOMG, Pie had to be lynched. When he was losing that debate, he had to be in control. He ignores the freedom Pie was given at the end of the day. His hostility is to cause Chaos rather than the unbridled ate that Waynegg does.
Do I really have to soft it harder for you to understand?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (isolation #518) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:02 am

Post by waynegg »

And realize it isn't an appeal to emotion?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4474 (isolation #519) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:30 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4431, talah wrote:VOTE: Wake88
Yo. Bet back over here. That's not even funny. If you still feel like that tomorrow, I'll help if I'm still around. Stop.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4481 (isolation #520) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4476, pieguyn wrote:why have we not lynched wake yet
Because a non cc'd Cop claimed an innocent on him. You're known scum. Here, let's make this easier for those who can't pick up the not so soft claim I made earlier

IM A FUCKING FACTION COP. I LOOKED AT KANYE N1. PYRO N2. PIE N3. THEYRE ALL FACTIONAL SCUM. NOW LYNCH PIE OR LYNCH ME TO PROVE MY RESULTS. I DONT CARE WHICH. IM STEPING UP BECAUSE SOMEBODY NEEDS TO IN ORDER TO TURN THIS GAME AROUND BECAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP DOING THE SAME DUMB THINGS DAY AFTER DAY AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS. THATS FUCKING INSANITY. YOU GUYS. NOT ME.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4492 (isolation #521) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4484, Pyrotechnics wrote:You have 10 seconds to retract that fakeclaim or I'm lynching the ever living fuck out of you.
Then lynch me :P

Bet you won't.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4496 (isolation #522) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

N0, N1, N2. I'm on a different clock than most of you. I crumbed Kanye D1 pretty close to the beginning.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4497 (isolation #523) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 135, waynegg wrote:Ok so Kanye, Deaznuts, Mastin, Nat town. You guys wanna work together?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4498 (isolation #524) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

So, yeah...

VOTE: waynegg

Let's do this!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4500 (isolation #525) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by waynegg »

And, his reply. Exactly.
In post 158, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 135, waynegg wrote:Ok so Kanye, Deaznuts, Mastin, Nat town. You guys wanna work together?
nope.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4505 (isolation #526) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4499, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4497, waynegg wrote:
So you crumbed someone you claim you got a scum result on as town. Boy howdy you're smarter than I thought you were.

Lynch this fucker please.
Yeah. That's the only way I could PROVE I got an investigation Night zero, my N1
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4507 (isolation #527) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by waynegg »

So yeah, let's lynch waynegg to prove the results and route the shit out of scum! Doitdoitdoit!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4508 (isolation #528) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4506, Wake1 wrote:Guys, are you going to wait until 3 players are alive to lynch the Serial Killer?

How long are you going to leave this threat alive, and how many more Townies are you willing to gamble before you put him down?
He isn't a flipping serial killer! Just get that out of your head already!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4512 (isolation #529) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4510, Pyrotechnics wrote:I completely understand why Wayne is on syry's blacklist now.
Oohhhhh...that ate makes me feel so bad that you don't like my advantage...almost like you think it's unfair... :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4516 (isolation #530) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

You don't have to be a poor sport just because I foiled all your plans in one fell swoop. You know you're trapped. Lynching me will confirm me. Lynching Pie confirms me. Done. Boom.

Lol Nat <3
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4519 (isolation #531) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4515, Natirasha wrote:I promised wayne I wouldn't try to kill him, so I'm holding to that. :)
Just at night. You're free to lynch me! It would be sooooo town to if Pie don't die!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4523 (isolation #532) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

No. Me or Pie. Don't start sliding off now. This is a thing. Let's get a wagon on me so analysis can be done. No free kill the faction cop at night. Do it here in the thread where everybody can see. I already GAVE you three scum. Now you're just trying to deflect.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4524 (isolation #533) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

^@Pyro
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4527 (isolation #534) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

Let's see...

Deas (flipped)

Pie (confirmed)
Kanye (confirmed)
Pyro (confirmed)

That leaves what, maybe 2? How many scum do you need to pick from?

Or me
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4528 (isolation #535) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by waynegg »

Already paraphrased my role. Erica Simmons is the name. I have no Gundam.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4532 (isolation #536) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

Here's the wiki on her:

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Erica_Simmons

This is what a coordinator is, and can be linked to from that wiki:
In the Cosmic Era Coordinators are genetically enhanced human beings, which can have a number of enhanced traits
including
faster
learning
, and stronger and faster bodies that are virtually immune to diseases. They closely resemble the Augments from Star Trek as they are physically and mentally superior to normal humans. Another similarity to the Augments that Coordinators share is the fact that they are feared and hated by Naturals, as the Augments were to humans.
It should be noted that in Star Trek, dislike for Augments was due to the fact that they were extremely aggressive and dangerous. In Gundam SEED, Coordinators were disliked because they were envied, as well as due to a general dislike of Genetic Engineering during that time.
pedit I'm not fake claiming
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4533 (isolation #537) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

Here's the wiki on her:

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Erica_Simmons

This is what a coordinator is, and can be linked to from that wiki:
In the Cosmic Era Coordinators are genetically enhanced human beings, which can have a number of enhanced traits
including
faster
learning
, and stronger and faster bodies that are virtually immune to diseases. They closely resemble the Augments from Star Trek as they are physically and mentally superior to normal humans. Another similarity to the Augments that Coordinators share is the fact that they are feared and hated by Naturals, as the Augments were to humans.
It should be noted that in Star Trek, dislike for Augments was due to the fact that they were extremely aggressive and dangerous. In Gundam SEED, Coordinators were disliked because they were envied, as well as due to a general dislike of Genetic Engineering during that time.
pedit I'm not fake claiming
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4534 (isolation #538) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4531, pieguyn wrote:wayne let me just let you know this in advance

if you're seriously saying that's your real role then you've alread yfucked up because you claimed a result on N3 when N3 hasn't even happened yet
In post 4496, waynegg wrote:N0, N1, N2. I'm on a different clock than most of you. I crumbed Kanye D1 pretty close to the beginning.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4535 (isolation #539) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

To me, that's N1, N2, N3.

Don't pussyfoot around if I'm so bad and vote me. Then push my lynch.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4537 (isolation #540) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by waynegg »

Look at the wiki Wake. It explains it far better than anything else.

Coordinator

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Coordinator

Natural are just non-genetically enhanced, regular humans
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4541 (isolation #541) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4539, kanyeknowsbest wrote:btw wayne if u actually are a investigative pr pls claim your real results b4 tonight since were having u shot and all.
Those are my results.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4545 (isolation #542) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

Why are you waiting til tonight? It needs to be today. You scared to put your name on that list Kanye? I mean, you're already outed. What do you have to lose?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4550 (isolation #543) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4543, Pyrotechnics wrote:I swear if you actually flip town cop, I'm wotcing you for any game I ever see you try to join with me and if that doesn't go through I'm policy lynching your ass I don't care how mean nacho thinks I am.
You're that poor of a sport you would PL me for having and announcing guilty results? And you say I'm a bad player...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4556 (isolation #544) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4553, pieguyn wrote:
In post 4544, Wake1 wrote:I think Town can take care of Mafia without the aid of the claimed Serial Killer.
given that we mislynched twice so far and it wasn't until that I killed DV that we had any scumflips at all and how the only thing you're doing is saying "lynch the SK" repeatedly, I'm not too sure it would go well if we lynch me atm
Since we left you alive...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4559 (isolation #545) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

I'm not having a tantrum. I'm laughing at you because all your scum plans are down the drain now. If I were having a tantrum it would be more along the lines of threatening blacklisting and PLing a player who drew Cop and that revealed guilty results on me...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4560 (isolation #546) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

But, since my lynch doesn't look likely...

VOTE: Pie[/Pie]
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4561 (isolation #547) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

Oops
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4562 (isolation #548) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4557, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4550, waynegg wrote:
In post 4543, Pyrotechnics wrote:I swear if you actually flip town cop, I'm wotcing you for any game I ever see you try to join with me and if that doesn't go through I'm policy lynching your ass I don't care how mean nacho thinks I am.
You're that poor of a sport you would PL me for having and announcing guilty results? And you say I'm a bad player...
Nope. I'll policy lynch you for fake claiming. If you're scum, hey you're just sowing confusion and doing your thing, but if you're town you're a liability to any game you ever play and I won't stand for it.
A liability would be leaving KNOWN SCUM alive in favor of lynching town PR.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4566 (isolation #549) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4563, Pyrotechnics wrote:This is worse than when MoI fake claimed informed townie and listed three names that scum was in when he was a vanilla townie.

This kind of bullshit destroys games.

My vote's not moving.

You better be scum.
Why are you wasting the time to throw all this fake emotion out there when you already know I'm going to flip town confirming my reads?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4567 (isolation #550) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

*results
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4569 (isolation #551) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4565, AGar wrote:
In post 4369, leviathan93 wrote:Ok. So originally I was for a Pie lynch. With his hit on Deasvail, who I completely thought was town, I really have to reevaluate my reads a bit. I'm not used to be that far off on someone. I am no longer in favor of a Pie Lynch for the current moment.

If anyone needs further motivation to lynch the shit out of Wake....
1) He called the majority of his wagon town.
2) It is page 177 and the only scumread he has is the claimed SK. Who was claimed before he got here.

F'reals.
In post 4481, waynegg wrote:
Because a non cc'd Cop claimed an innocent on him. You're known scum. Here, let's make this easier for those who can't pick up the not so soft claim I made earlier

IM A FUCKING FACTION COP. I LOOKED AT KANYE N1. PYRO N2. PIE N3. THEYRE ALL FACTIONAL SCUM. NOW LYNCH PIE OR LYNCH ME TO PROVE MY RESULTS. I DONT CARE WHICH. IM STEPING UP BECAUSE SOMEBODY NEEDS TO IN ORDER TO TURN THIS GAME AROUND BECAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP DOING THE SAME DUMB THINGS DAY AFTER DAY AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS. THATS FUCKING INSANITY. YOU GUYS. NOT ME.
I really don't believe you.

Even slightly.

Lynch Wake, Shoot Wayne
Lynch Wake, Shoot Wayne
Lynch Wake, Shoot Wayne
Lynch Wake, Shoot Wayne
Lynch Wake, Shoot Wayne
Lynch Wake, Shoot Wayne
Lynch Wake, Shoot Wayne
Lynch Wake, Shoot Wayne
Lynch Wake, Shoot Wayne
Lynch Wake, Shoot Wayne

There is a god damned reason I am pushing this order, so help me god. (Not role related).
In post 4563, Pyrotechnics wrote:This is worse than when MoI fake claimed informed townie and listed three names that scum was in when he was a vanilla townie.
I was in this game, and for the record, multiple people called it on the carpet D1 that MoI was the type of player to hold grudges and wouldn't be beyond gambitting/fake claiming to see them policy lynched but NOOOOOOOO, no one listens to fucking AGar.

:(
Of course it isn't role related.............I mean, you wouldn't be trying to avoid being investigated or anything............ :facepalm:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4570 (isolation #552) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4568, Pyrotechnics wrote:You better flip scum. That is all I have to say about this.

Seriously, you flip town and you're ever in a game with me. You better not be surprised when I policy lynch the fuck out of you because I will do it.
Tantrum...fake tantrum
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4571 (isolation #553) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

:lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4578 (isolation #554) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

Hey. I know. You want a safe way to try to prove me wrong, though you won't obviously, lynch known scum so you don't derpkill another town PR...

I know. Such a crazy, far out there idea, right. To simply lynch known scum?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4580 (isolation #555) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4577, Pyrotechnics wrote:You're supposedly the town tracker. Majiffy is supposedly the town watcher. Talah is supposedly the town gunsmith. And you believe he put in a factional cop?

Besides that his results are fake.

He's fake claiming.
Wasn't it you just yesterday saying KDub is prone to put anything in the game and not to try and out guess him? Or were you just agreeing with the sentiment? You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4583 (isolation #556) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4575, Wake1 wrote:Wayne, are you sure you got guilty results on those three, or are you admitting this is a reaction test?
Guilties. If you have doubt, start with Pie. It doesn't risk offing another town PR.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4587 (isolation #557) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4583, waynegg wrote:
In post 4575, Wake1 wrote:Wayne, are you sure you got guilty results on those three, or are you admitting this is a reaction test?
Guilties.
If you have doubt,
start with Pie. It doesn't risk offing another town PR.
I'm good with my reads. I'm giving you a safe out to prove me right.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4591 (isolation #558) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4573, Wake1 wrote:
In post 4481, waynegg wrote:

If we have claimed Cop results, and they're guilties, we need to act on them.

Kanyeknowsbest
Pyrotechnics
pieguyn

If we lynch any of them and they turn up innocent, we take out Wayne.

Guys, let's act on this! I'm willing to forgo lynching pie today if it means knocking out Cop-claimed Scum results.

VOTE: kanyeknowsbest
That's some hella dissonance right there Wake, being that you've been on about lynch known scum and you're exhibiting doubt in my claim. But, if you wanna start there

VOTE: Kanye
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4592 (isolation #559) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4590, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4587, waynegg wrote:
In post 4583, waynegg wrote:
Guilties.
If you have doubt,
start with Pie. It doesn't risk offing another town PR.
I'm good with my reads. I'm giving you a safe out to prove me right.
They shouldn't be your reads, they would be your results.

How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?
You're grasping at straws
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4599 (isolation #560) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

Wake, it sounds like you have doubt running every direction. Take the safe route to lynch scum that is scum from his own mouth and if he flips SK (he won't, but this will assuage your hysteria) then lynch me.

@Talah the only thing I crumbed was my guilty on Kanye so I could refer back to it when I decided to reveal. Nobody could have picked that one up.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4613 (isolation #561) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4606, Pyrotechnics wrote:Nope. Right now I'm struggling to even stay in this game.
Fine. I lied. Sue me. Town has been at a deadlock since D1 and something had to give to get town to come together and get on the same page. The SK is at the heart of that because half the town is eff that, known scum has to go. They (myself included) can't see someone as town who wants to keep that alive. Especially after seeing the deep division. The other half wants to keep the SK (I still don't agree with this because it will inevitably bring scum closer to their wincon by leaps and bounds) because they think they can control him. Most of the time that doesn't work out well. That's why the most fundamental of all strategy is to keep no known town alive if scum and no known scum alive as town. It needlessly divides the town into self mutilating factions. But I digress.

This is what came of my gambit. I would really appreciate you drop your preconceived notions. They aren't helpful and they don't play to your wincon. That kind of bias is horrible. And oh yeah, Kanye is buddying you...

Talah ~

Lots of hedging. Sudden flip on his position on Pie...because now he has scum meta on himself??? Lots of faked sentiment.

Pie ~ claimed SK

Wake the dissonance between what he's been pushing, with me and others for the past couple of days concerning Pie, and then votes Kanye to prove I lied instead of known scum so that at worst it would remove the wedge that's keeping town form working together. Willing to risk lynching town over known scum all of a sudden.
lining up lynches

Kanye ~ "while i think our town is likely power heavy, i do not think it is heavy in that manner such that we benefit from a longer game."

2031 Reeks of having setup knowledge that town shouldn't have. The "our town" part still reads like he isn't part of it. Based off blind flips. Going through his ISO it's all cheerleading. All of it. He's done everything to remain on town's good side without doing anything else, other than bussing DV. Who was obvscum.

I think any left over scum will be found in

Natirasha
NachoKoopa
Titus

Those are gut, null leaning scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4614 (isolation #562) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

Talah ~

Lots of hedging. Sudden flip on his position on Pie...because now he has scum meta on himself??? Lots of faked sentiment.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4615 (isolation #563) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

And don't get all mad. You've been asking for somebody to do some scumhunting and that wasn't going to be accomplished in the environment we've been locked in. You've been asking those who don't feel they can trust you to work with you. You've got to understand how absurd that is.

VOTE: Wake
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4616 (isolation #564) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

And if wake flips scum, I don't know how I'll feel about Kanye. He's done plenty to earn the suspicion, but Wake voting him over Pyro if he were trying to discredit me muddles things. It could still be a survivalist bus for cred I guess because that DV flip didn't do that for anybody.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4618 (isolation #565) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 31, kanyeknowsbest wrote:fyi matias is town.
Post.number.thirtyone.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4621 (isolation #566) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

Make no mistake Kanye, I'm all for lynching the maybe/maybe not SK for the exact reasons Majiffy just posted. It'll make town a whole more than any gambit or anything else would. Outside of that I'll vote scum who makes sense as being scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4629 (isolation #567) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

Jiffy

I think its time to work with what's there instead of what logically should be there. The Lynch Pie supporters have been being systematically eliminated and town still hasn't lynched a single scum. Bite the bitter bullet and who else is scum?

Also, what do you think of the Sven clear on Wake and me, the EARLY clear of Wake's slot by Kanye, and Wake voting Kanye over Pyro. Her reactions to me came across legit to me so it would seem more likely if he were going something to line up a mislynch on me he would have chosen them over Kanye. Writing that down, Kanye comes out looking juicer to me.

Insight please.

UNVOTE:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4637 (isolation #568) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

Deception in random ordered entry theory says these are scum and they check out on bit of DV's lists

Kanye
Levi
Nat
Nacho
Sakura

Vs

Kanye
Sakura
Nat
Nacho
Levi

Is anyone interested in this theory? If so I'll dig it up.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4638 (isolation #569) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4379, Svenskt Stål wrote:If i am cop i have inno on wake and wany, dont vote them
Yeah, Kanye isn't reading
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4639 (isolation #570) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: Kanye
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4655 (isolation #571) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

I think scum would be ultra stupid to bus who would arguably be their strongest player if Majiffyscum
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4666 (isolation #572) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:29 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4664, Majiffy wrote:
In post 4629, waynegg wrote:Jiffy

I think its time to work with what's there instead of what logically should be there. The Lynch Pie supporters have been being systematically eliminated and town still hasn't lynched a single scum. Bite the bitter bullet and who else is scum?

Also, what do you think of the Sven clear on Wake and me, the EARLY clear of Wake's slot by Kanye, and Wake voting Kanye over Pyro. Her reactions to me came across legit to me so it would seem more likely if he were going something to line up a mislynch on me he would have chosen them over Kanye. Writing that down, Kanye comes out looking juicer to me.

Insight please.

UNVOTE:
Trust me, touch it with a pie flip.
I do. My actions should show you I do. I just don't think it'll go through. Pie is the best lynch for sooooooooooo many reasons.

Likely factional
Allows for POE
Eliminates WIFOM
Is known scum either way so it's risk free
Divides the town as long as he's alive
Eliminates one kill per night if he actually is SK

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4667 (isolation #573) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:55 am

Post by waynegg »

If someone has more logical reasons for somebody else to be lynched, LOGICAL reasons, enumerate them. Otherwise just be done with this. Pie hitting scum last night is NOT a logical reason. It's an emotional one.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4670 (isolation #574) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:59 am

Post by waynegg »

Please lynch me so Titus can see once again how wrong she is.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4688 (isolation #575) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

Let me get this straight...

Regardless of how you take the reactions to and thus results from my gambit, it without argument changed the line of discussion, rocked people out of the divots they've been resting in, and allowed for some real scum hunting...and Wake and Titus are all about kill it with fire. Hmmm...that's interesting.

VOTE: Wake
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4689 (isolation #576) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

I would way rather Titus if there's the support.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4702 (isolation #577) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4699, talah wrote:So here's a list of people we have to policy lynch to get people to shut up about lynching or not lynching Pie:

Wake
waynegg
Titus
Majiffy
talah
Nati
kanye
pie
...apologies if I've missed anyone.

And here's a list of people who we could lynch and nobody would have to talk about it anymore:

pie

...in fact, no one would have an excuse to anymore.
Seriously, we need to be cutting our losses while we're ahead. I have mixed feelings on the topic given that I do think pie's an SK, but while he's alive it's always going to be a nice comfy ride for those scum that want to take a position on it, for or against. Remember Deas was *for* keeping pie around. We're ahead - we got a scumkill, many thanks pie - but really...
This

Pie

And come slash my tires if I jump off again
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4703 (isolation #578) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

bah

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4763 (isolation #579) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:19 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4715, pieguyn wrote:noooo what the hell get your votes off me and make a real vote
In post 4699, talah wrote:We're ahead - we got a scumkill, many thanks pie - but really...
are you implying it's multiball and you're on the other scumteam
Those are real votes. Don't you notice the bold and everything?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4818 (isolation #580) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4790, pieguyn wrote:
^ Pie is now admitting that he was lying about a scumread on DV. Please take note.
you literally just made that up and it proves you are putting no effort into understnading whwat I'm really fucking saying
the idea that I'm faction scum is fucking bullshit and everyone who is pushing it including you is terrible
I'm more than sure you have no fucking intent of changing your false belief that I'm faction scum, meaning you have no reason to interact with me. why fucking bother? it's not a natural thought to interact with me to figure out exactly what the hell I am because you apparently have it all sorted out already. honestly I don't want to fucking deal with any more of your BS arguments right now I'm tired as shit so don't fuck with me on this. especially when you just fucking make shit up like that that doesn't make any sense. if you're so damn convinced you're right then don't fucking fuck with me plz
inb4 wayne
yes i mad
You could always just self vote and be done with it. That would probably help the fakeanger to quell.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4820 (isolation #581) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4799, Titus wrote:Pie gets lynched if Pie kills town.
He already did. Three times. One by NK and two by whining out of the noose. So, now it's time to put your money where your mouth is.

He's killed 3 town

You're obligated to vote him out now
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4822 (isolation #582) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4809, Titus wrote:It does. Do your own analysis on that claim. I was just popping in here for five minutes. I have to get back to work now. I have a huge memo I have to get out the door.
It stinks of scum trying to keep up the WIFOM that's making a not so bright town keep the SK alive to explain how there was only one kill last night. BG and BP are incompatible from a game breaking standpoint.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4823 (isolation #583) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4810, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 4764, Majiffy wrote:Then the whatever-titled equivalent of knowing which alignment a player has. Christ, nitpick more.
Why are you arguing inane details instead of the actual point?
Alignment cop seems like a stupid ability for a scumteam to have, and there seems to be much better ways to use it than "have scum claim vig, investigate people and shoot guilty results".
If this is multiball scum cop would be useful to scum, just not as powerful as role cop.

If there's better ways to use it, I'd be interested in seeing because it's working exceptionally well in this game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4824 (isolation #584) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4810, NachoKoopa wrote: Pie is group scum requires mafia D1 claiming night vig, controlling their faction's kill, and their faction not only being fully willing to give up their kill, but also willing to look for otherscum and burn the towncred they could get from lynching otherscum via dayplay and instead having their claimed scum member shoot them. It also requires Rau La Flaga to be a one faction scum that has a mental link with complete opposite townie, and it requires Rau La Flaga, that guy who isn't affiliated with anyone, to be factional scum.
You seem to know quite a lot about this play...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4825 (isolation #585) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4813, Pyrotechnics wrote:Oh, I plan to go back and look at all of them and see how he shifted his reads. (For instance I was in his scum pile, until I claimed what I was and then I moved to super town) That's just what I was working with that night. I'll look at the rest and reread through him this weekend.
Why put off to tomorrow what can be done today?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4828 (isolation #586) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4821, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 4816, Pyrotechnics wrote:No, it's not an insult. This is just a themed game and we already went over this the other day. Why aren't you reading?

And it doesn't change the role entirely, it just gives me extra nights I can protect people. (And this modification is one reason I've already postulated when we discussed the nature of my role the other night that we probably don't have a regular doctor.)
Why are you being so rude and defensive? It absolutely changes the role from a standard bodyguard to an unkillable doctor. So why not just make a fuckin bp doc. Why call it a bodyguard at all. That is my point. Your role makes no sense.

And you're talking about a discussion that went on... when? When I wasn't around, or when it was buried by the thousand other people yapping at each other about the damn serial killer? I'm here now attempting to get a handle on the game and instead of just giving me the quick and dirty version you are giving me attitude.
What do you want to know? I'll give you a synopsis.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4832 (isolation #587) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

Wake

Really? I've been voting and pushing and voting and pushing and vot inning and....well you get the idea...Pie since D1 and you have to ask if my first post here was sarcasm. It's sad this SK thing has us so screwed up. And is why he needs to die. Town can't click until he does. And somehow at least part of the town is buying that crap, probably because they've bought into it so hard and they aren't the ones dying. THAT'S confirmation bias, the term most used wrongly on this site...

I postulate all, or at least most, of the scum have been on every lynch thus far.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4833 (isolation #588) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4830, Titus wrote:
In post 4820, waynegg wrote:
In post 4799, Titus wrote:Pie gets lynched if Pie kills town.
He already did. Three times. One by NK and two by whining out of the noose. So, now it's time to put your money where your mouth is.

He's killed 3 town

You're obligated to vote him out now
Context. That deal was made Day 2.

Pie also hasn't killed any town since that agreement was made.

Pie isn't responsible for mislynches, so even at your best, Pie is responsible for killing one town before that deal was made. A deal that was made, might I add, to encourage scumhunting.

Wayne, I also NEVER lie about the amount of work on my desk/where I am at/time I need to do something. I feel it is unsportsman like to do so. Please do not suggest that again.
Wanna misrep me harder? I never said anything about your workload in relation to this game or anything else.

I quoted one of the many times you said Pie dies if he kills town.

I pointed out he's done so, directly and indirectly three times, and said for you to put your money where your mouth is.

The phrase put your money where your mouth is is a phrase which means do what you say or stop even saying it because your words mean nothing when you refuse to follow through on them.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4837 (isolation #589) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

I hate seeing people flake just because people think they're scum.

pedit I do that Wake. My vote follows my reads. Im resolute in wanting Pie dead. At the same time, I'd be stupid to think that those who are deadest on keeping Pie will let that lynch go through regardless of how much sense it makes. At some point you've got to try to find other scum when the one you want isn't going to carry. It's called scum hunting and you don't have to be perfect to be town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4838 (isolation #590) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4836, pieguyn wrote:uuu..
I feel like I'm ruining this game T_T
You think?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4839 (isolation #591) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

*deadset
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4840 (isolation #592) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

And besides that, Wake,...
In post 4157, Kdub wrote:
Day 2 - Vote Count #29

kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (0)
-
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (6)
- Wake88, waynegg, Empking, Majiffy, Belisarius, leviathan93
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (0)
-
Svenskt Stål (1)
- PeregrineV
Empking (10)
- Pyrotechnics, DeasVail, talah, NachoKoopa, Natirasha, pieguyn, EspeciallyTheLies, Svenskt Stål, Titus, AGar
Majiffy (0)
-
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
EspeciallyTheLies (0)
-
NachoKoopa (0)
-
DeasVail (0)
-
Wake88 (1)
- kanyeknowsbest
talah (0)
-
Natirasha (0)
-
Titus (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (0)
-
Where the hell did you get I helped lynch Empking? Not only did I not, I was second only to you on the Pie wagon.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4842 (isolation #593) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4836, pieguyn wrote:uuu..
I feel like I'm ruining this game T_T
But seriously Pie. If you're really the SK and in the mindset to help town you'll accept your lynch so the distraction and sticking point that has become your slot is removed. Then town can work together as normal. Right now, scum is running this game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4843 (isolation #594) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4841, Wake1 wrote:Well, damn it. I made a mistake of my own. :facepalm:
It happens :wink:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4847 (isolation #595) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4845, Titus wrote:Waynegg, Pie
must
play to wincondition. Period. Bad. I'll explain what I was thinking later but I've got to get out the door now for work.

Pie has only killed one town. That's not a misrep. Pie isn't responsible for lynches that aren't him.

You also implied I was fucking stalling when I told ETL to do his own analysis because I was busy. This is where the sportsman comment comes in. You are either being dense or deliberately twisting.
Point by point

Killing the scum for town isn't playing to his wincon. No matter what he won't endgame. This argument became irrelevant the moment he admitted a scum role.

He's responsible for his votes and the derision that's killed three town, at least one of which was town. He's definitely at least partially responsible for Empking.

No. I didn't. That just how
you
decided to take it. Wrongly.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4849 (isolation #596) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4847, waynegg wrote:
In post 4845, Titus wrote:Waynegg, Pie
must
play to wincondition. Period. Bad. I'll explain what I was thinking later but I've got to get out the door now for work.

Pie has only killed one town. That's not a misrep. Pie isn't responsible for lynches that aren't him.

You also implied I was fucking stalling when I told ETL to do his own analysis because I was busy. This is where the sportsman comment comes in. You are either being dense or deliberately twisting.
Point by point

Killing the scum for town isn't playing to his wincon. No matter what he won't endgame. This argument became irrelevant the moment he admitted a scum role.

He's responsible for his votes and the derision that's killed three town, at least one of which was town. He's definitely at least partially responsible for Empking.

No. I didn't. That just how
you
decided to take it. Wrongly.
Urrggghhhh!

He's responsible for his votes and the derision that's killed three town, at least one of which was town PR. He's definitely at least partially responsible for Empking.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4851 (isolation #597) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4846, AGar wrote: There is serious resistance to a Wake lynch right now, and I dislike this. You're telling me that in a hypothetical multiball setup, we're stalling 3 votes shy of a Wake lynch and he's TOWN?
You misspelled Pie there and he needs 4 votes, not 3 :roll: :lol: :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4854 (isolation #598) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4846, AGar wrote:we're stalling 3 votes shy of a Wake lynch and he's TOWN
This is interesting...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4857 (isolation #599) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

Same thing. Adds nothing, takes nothing. There's still town in multiball. Not everybody is scum. But if that's what you think, I think I've determined your alignment... :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”