waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #200) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:01 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1618, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1546, DrDolittle wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=29888

See this game. AA9's actions here remind me of it. She was town. I'm not saying AA9 could be scum here, but her inactivity is at most null.

The fact that Nats was the mod for that game, and still voted AA9 without making any reference or doubt makes me uncomfortable.
I think I've already established that I'm policy lynching here.
I think I've already established that Nat cares way too much what he looks like in this game. And here he goes again.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #201) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:04 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1619, leviathan93 wrote:and for people who continually can't read for someone reason, I have stated if a bunch of times. My suit does not have a name. I don't even know if I technically HAVE a suit. it just says I have no suit
activated
abilities.
That slip right there
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #202) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:06 am

Post by waynegg »

Nacho ~ I know the theory of too many TOWNZ=MULTIBALL. What's the theory on too many SCUMZ?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #203) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:06 am

Post by waynegg »

UNVOTE:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #204) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:08 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1623, kanyeknowsbest wrote:can we all read the 3rd post of this thread where there are sample role pms.
I know that wasn't directed at me. I double checked it and my role pm before naming that a slip.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #205) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:15 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1628, kanyeknowsbest wrote:so you think its a scumslip because he used the word activated?
Yes.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #206) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:21 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1632, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1631, waynegg wrote:
In post 1628, kanyeknowsbest wrote:so you think its a scumslip because he used the word activated?
Yes.
can you explain to me why its a scumslip based on what we know from the sample role pms?
Too much information. As in adding more to it than what it is. Going all day with a nameless suit, to I don't even know if I have a suit. It would have been natural to just say I have no suit abilities. The "activated" is an attempt to cover his arse as to why he "thought" he had a suit earlier. Scumslip.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #207) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:34 am

Post by waynegg »

Kanye?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #208) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:56 am

Post by waynegg »

However you want to term it. Either way, he's scum guaranteed.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #209) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:57 am

Post by waynegg »

I'm good at early game because I see all the small stuff most dismiss, I suck at late game because I have an inability to grasp the bigger picture.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #210) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:22 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1643, kanyeknowsbest wrote:btw im still waiting on majiffy or agar or someone to sell me on the pieguy scum how come no1s made ne effort to do that yet.
I've made all the effort In The world to show the game at large why pie is THE vote. So has Jiffy. I don't get this...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #211) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1646, NachoKoopa wrote: I don't think the wagon on AA9 needs much cheerleading.
Of course not. There's 5-6 votes that can be leant to it from the scum team. That means you need only trick 5-6 town to join you guys on it.

Back on the win wagon

VOTE: PieGuy
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #212) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

pieguyn
leviathan93
Svenskt Stål
dopog Pyrotechnics (Tammy+Syryana)
NachoKoopa (Nachomamma8+Feirei)
DeasVail
talah
Natirasha
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #213) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

I'm good with lynching those in no particular order.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #214) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1658, AGar wrote:
In post 1653, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm Miriallia Haw, I'm neighbors with Leviathan.

I literally want to cry after all of these stupid fucking D1 claims FOR NO REASON. YOU ARE LITERALLY HANDING SCUM THIS GAME ON A SILVER PLATTER. YOU ARE GIVING THEM A ROADMAP. JESUS CHRIST, JUST WRAP UP A GARMIN WITH THE END DESTINATION SET TO "Scum Victory" AND FEDEX IT FIRST CLASS TO THEM.
Is it wrong that I'm half considering voting some of that off now, since it don't think we'll get a good lynch anyhow) so that we at least take some of the derpiness out of the game?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #215) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

^@ AGar
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #216) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

Kanye
In post 1376, waynegg wrote:
Even if you think pie is town
, killing him and eliminating the obv scum choice for NK forces their hand to have to choose thereby giving more chance for POE. Regardless of his alignment pie will yield the most info for town, and that's really what D1 is about. Information. Going off on all these tangents and nobody congealing as a vanguard wedge against scum by this point in the game is foreboding. Pull your collective heads out of your collective butts please and stop acting like premadonnas.
The reasons why there's a good chance of him flipping scum are in the interactions with pieguy and jiffy. ISO them together and it should be easy enough to find.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #217) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

You're the one what asked for reasons mi'lord Twit
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #218) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

You're the one what asked for reasons mi'llrd twit
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #219) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

You don't have to like how I summed it up. It's the interaction between Pie and Jiffy that matters anyhow. Read it and you should be able to form an opinion on That wagon.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #220) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1676, kanyeknowsbest wrote:liet me b a little bit more constructive abt it. i dont want to make any lynch today based solely on whats going to garner information. i want to lynch who is scum. also scum will kill who they will kill tonight and trying to lynch the person they would think is an easy kill choice is just absurd.

now, i do read pie as leaning slightly scum so im not entirely opposed to the idea of their lynch, which is why im trying to discern the reasons other are voting for him. what ive read it looks like majiffy is mad about vig + dayvig, but that alone isnt enough to sell me. i havent read ne of agar yet.
You aren't usually this dense, right?

He most likely IS scum, though. That's the whole point.

But, even if he isn't it'll still be ok because it'll give good info.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #221) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1678, Belisarius wrote:
In post 1665, Sakura Hana wrote:I never said if my suit has abilities or not, im just saying that i share a neighborhood with Levi.
*brain explodes*

So you're claiming that you have a suit?

At least Tolle piloted a mobile armour.

I despair of getting through to anyone on that score when we have players using "gundam" and "mobile suit" interchangeably, though.
You don't think there might be a reason for that do you? do you?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #222) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

h
In post 1683, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1411, waynegg wrote:Site meta dictates a day vig is town. It also dictates that town don't get two extra kills by way of vig (even if in Multiball), ergo Pie is most likely lying scum. Sure, Mhork could have gone off the ranch with his setup, but I'm not getting into setup spec. That house is stacked and a sure fire way to lose.

Town pie being NK'd gives town no info to lead into D2. None.

And in other news, Nat is scum.
In post 1415, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1411, waynegg wrote:Site meta dictates a day vig is town. It also dictates that town don't get two extra kills by way of vig (even if in Multiball), ergo Pie is most likely lying scum. Sure, Mhork could have gone off the ranch with his setup, but I'm not getting into setup spec. That house is stacked and a sure fire way to lose.

Town pie being NK'd gives town no info to lead into D2. None.

And in other news, Nat is scum.
Right so we have two claimed town vigs?

Scum kills town vig?

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

WE LYNCH OUTSIDE CLAIMS
thjis is bad logic 2.
So,... no? You haven't read the interaction between he and ?Jiffy?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #223) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1687, Belisarius wrote:What, that people are using "gundam" and "mobile suit" interchangeably, or the obvious fakeclaims levi and SH have spewed?

pedit: above is @wayne
Have you watched the show?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #224) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

Would you fuckers use the right spoiler or not at all? Copypasta to Notes just to see what you're saying sucks! : lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #225) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

Spoiler=
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #226) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1705, DeasVail wrote:Wayne,
to be completely honest
, I don't think the reason in is any good.
Oh. So you weren't being honest before? That's good to know. Now you're found scum. This is my favorite tell!

VOTE: DeasVail
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #227) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yup
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #228) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1714, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1709, waynegg wrote:
In post 1705, DeasVail wrote:Wayne,
to be completely honest
, I don't think the reason in is any good.
Oh. So you weren't being honest before? That's good to know. Now you're found scum. This is my favorite tell!

VOTE: DeasVail
dv over pie?
I'm totally good with either, but there's like no support for Pie because peeps are too scared to lynch a lameclaim even when it's been countered in the most definite way there is to counter...

I would like a Pie lynch better because if he's scum, he's a PR based on the amount of opposition there's been to his lynch. By contrast, DV has had his own heat and not near the backing. That makes me think he's more likely goon. I'm confident that both are scum though, so it doesn't matter much in the end which goes today, so long as it's one of them.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #229) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

You interpretations of my thoughts are terrible and you should stop trying.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #230) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

You're only scratching the surface. You evidently haven't even asked yourself
why
I'm banging on the proverbial pot.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #231) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

Kalimar depends on a Pie flip, other than that and not MAJIFFY at all, yeah. But I'm more fond of viging dumb, misleading town over possible scum. It sucks to have to use up mislynches to get the derp out of the thread.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #232) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:31 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1728, DeasVail wrote:Policy lynches are fine for reasons such as 'this player will continue to prod-dodge all game long and I'll never be able to read them', but when it's along the lines of 'this player is town but bad', I think it's silly.
Exactly. That's what Vigilantes are for...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #233) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:52 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1730, AGar wrote:
In post 1667, Wake1 wrote:Well, hell, where to begin? I don't know diddly about Gundam, but I do have a weird name and stuff. Why not claim our names at least? Probably less than half of us know the names in the Gundam thingy.

Anyways, we got less than four days and we need 11 to break through. SO...

VOTE: ArcAngel9

Oh, and who's leading that wagon and why are people joining it?
What in the actual fuck.

I want to cry.
Still need an answer from you...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #234) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1738, Wake1 wrote:Hello everyone. I'm new to this game, and I hope you'll be patient with me as I try to grapple with the history of this thread. I don't know what's been said two pages back, or what my predecessor, Matias, has said or done. The flavor is basically alien territory, too. My vote's on AA9 because we need information. I'll be the first to admit that I haven't even read his/her ISO.

AGar, you should calm down a bit. The reason why some people are roleclaiming is because they alone know what roles and names pertain to this game. When a person claims with an ability and a specific Gundam-related name, and that person doesn't know squat about Gundam, it might be reasonable to believe that person a little bit more. On the flip side, if Scum believes you they're gonna come after you. So, mine is specific and not listed in the OP, so I'm thinking of claiming in full so we have something more to work with. If you don't think it's wise, please tell me why in your own words.

At this point I don't know enough about the surrounding players to give proper reads. When I can I'll be back and try to give more serious contribution.
Hello Wake. You just lost the solid town status Matias provided you.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #235) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1756, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1755, talah wrote:^can you address why mafia would claim vig please.
I explained this when pie claimed vig.
Remember this exchange after Pie flips scum Jiffy. Remember it. This is thg fifth time (at least) he's asked this question of several people, including me. He's gotten the same answer each time which he dismisses to go on to the next person to harass about it. Not even TiP can obfuscate this much stupidity.

VOTE: Pie
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #236) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1757, leviathan93 wrote:As I said, If its the way that I think it is, Mafia is not the one claiming vig. The SK is.
Wold that be because there's 5 people on your team and he isn't one of them?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #237) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

Why put off til tomorrow what can be put off until day after tomorrow? Or just do it now.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #238) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

AGar, I still need that flipping answer!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #239) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

Maybe this'll get your attention

VOTE: AGar

Need some help with enough votes to get his attention please!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #240) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

And, here, let me repost it so I know you can find it.
In post 1659, waynegg wrote:
In post 1658, AGar wrote:
In post 1653, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm Miriallia Haw, I'm neighbors with Leviathan.

I literally want to cry after all of these stupid fucking D1 claims FOR NO REASON. YOU ARE LITERALLY HANDING SCUM THIS GAME ON A SILVER PLATTER. YOU ARE GIVING THEM A ROADMAP. JESUS CHRIST, JUST WRAP UP A GARMIN WITH THE END DESTINATION SET TO "Scum Victory" AND FEDEX IT FIRST CLASS TO THEM.
Is it wrong that I'm half considering voting some of that off now, since it don't think we'll get a good lynch anyhow) so that we at least take some of the derpiness out of the game?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #241) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

Just seeing if you had any cognitive dissonance. Pull your lacy panties out of your crack...

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #242) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

It woulda mattered if you'd said you were good with lynching derp. Vigging is a different story...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #243) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1772, Pyrotechnics wrote:Ugh - I thought I remembered someone thinking it was weird that Pie didn't believe there was a dayvig but I can't find it. I find it really likely that a nightvig would be suspicious of a dayvig.

Also, Belisaurus - you did a possible flavor post where you gave some characters and what they might be. You said that Rau Le Creuset could be a serial killer. Could you see him as anything else? Also, what did you think of Pie's name claim? Does it make sense for a vig?
What do you think of people using flavor to get lynches? Please don't make me pull a quote from somewhere Syr? I'm hardheaded enough to do it, the hard way of post by post, if I gotta. I have a vague recollection of where I'll find it.
In post 1773, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: levi
pls guys. I'm usually very lenient towards new players and give the benefit of the doubt
but this guy bleeds scum on every post everytime I check in
That or commuter. You know, whichever.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #244) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1776, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1760, waynegg wrote:
In post 1757, leviathan93 wrote:As I said, If its the way that I think it is, Mafia is not the one claiming vig. The SK is.
Wold that be because there's 5 people on your team and he isn't one of them?
where did the number 5 come from? =P that concerns me that you seem to know more about this than I do, If I'm the one being pinned as scum. =P
Are you a maiden? In a game this size it's safe to assume 5 scum. Possibly 6.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #245) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1787, talah wrote:
In post 1786, leviathan93 wrote:normally, you'd probably be right
About what?
Yeah Levi. The subject and predicate of that are night and day...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #246) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:33 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1790, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 1774, waynegg wrote:
In post 1772, Pyrotechnics wrote:Ugh - I thought I remembered someone thinking it was weird that Pie didn't believe there was a dayvig but I can't find it. I find it really likely that a nightvig would be suspicious of a dayvig.

Also, Belisaurus - you did a possible flavor post where you gave some characters and what they might be. You said that Rau Le Creuset could be a serial killer. Could you see him as anything else? Also, what did you think of Pie's name claim? Does it make sense for a vig?
What do you think of people using flavor to get lynches? Please don't make me pull a quote from somewhere Syr? I'm hardheaded enough to do it, the hard way of post by post, if I gotta. I have a vague recollection of where I'll find it.

Considering that's not what I'm doing, I don't see your point. However, flavor does matter in a lot of cases.
You're a turd :roll:

I really have things to do today...maybe I can fit it in tonight.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #247) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:37 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1792, Wake1 wrote:post #1210. Mastin2 got dead. ON A BATTLEFIELD. Kalimar apparently let loose his load, and now people want Kalimari. People should know that Mastin is regarded as a good Town player... but also a good Scum player. I've observed him as Scum in a past game. Hindsight is 20/20, so don't wet yourselves too much. What woulda happened if he were Scum, eh?
I'll do ya one better. I've seen a game recently where town
purposely
day vigged another player they read as
town
like 2 pages into the game for the sake of a stupid gambit...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #248) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:41 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1796, Wake1 wrote:That gambit better have paid off then.
Nope, unless you consider the amount of lolz
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #249) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:58 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1810, NachoKoopa wrote:I suddenly feel very enlightened.
Do tell!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #250) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:03 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1830, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1827, kanyeknowsbest wrote: so, as scum, what do you believe i hope to accomplish my misinterpreting that first post?
Hm, well, I dunno. Here, let's open up Pandora's Box.

Disiniformation, confusion, potential mislynching, pissing off people, and general douchery name a few.
In post 1828, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1826, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1825, Wake1 wrote:Anyways, got any questions you'd like to ask?
Why does having a suit make you town?
Wrong question.

Here's one more suitable for you to ask:

"Why does knowing an exact name of a Gundam Seed character and ship/suit/whatever (when you're a person who doesn't know what Gundam is) NOT make you a Townie?
In post 1825, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1818, NachoKoopa wrote:Wake seems town.
Yeah, I am. OH, and I've got this totally cool suit and a really weird yet specific name from the Gundam Seed universe. So, yeah, you guys aren't gonna lynch me, well, ever.

Anyways, got any questions you'd like to ask?
In post 1825, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1818, NachoKoopa wrote:Wake seems town.
Yeah, I am. OH, and I've got this totally cool suit and a really weird yet specific name from the Gundam Seed universe. So, yeah, you guys aren't gonna lynch me, well, ever.

Anyways, got any questions you'd like to ask?
In post 1835, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1833, Natirasha wrote:Um, Wake, it's common for mods to give specific fake claims to scum players for the distinct purpose OF claiming.
In almost six years of playing I've never heard of something so stupid. Mods shouldn't give Scum something to work with when fake-claiming. That may be the case here but I doubt it. What I do know from my PM is that I have a very specific name, and a very specific suit/mode and, looking at it now, a ship I pilot. Looks like a damned red lion unicorn thing with two turrets on it. What a badass motherfucker that thing is.
Oh wow! So the FFMHY-101 Eternal?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #251) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:06 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1853, Natirasha wrote:Anyways, Wake's actually sorta confirmed town from these last two pages. I legitimately don't think you can fake that kind of stupid.
<Raises hand>

<Waves vigorously>
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #252) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1874, kanyeknowsbest wrote:okay so lets suppose pie comes in and decides to come clean and offers full cooperation with town. who do we lynch with one day left at that point?

this is an open question to everyone pushing pie aswell.
Pie. I don't trust scum to keep their word.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #253) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1892, leviathan93 wrote:UNVOTE:

damn, yes!! so not lynching pie now!

I support a speedlynch of DrD.
'Hell yes! Found scum that isn't my team is being kept in the game,'

VOTE: Levi

pedit You were playing with bad logic before Pie. Good to see you're consistent.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #254) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1905, pieguyn wrote:and just how is that bad logic

looks like perfectly fine logic to me

@DrD: I'd be fine with a wayne lynch but IIRC no one's up for it
Because it's egocentric, which by definition means you can't see the forest for the trees. Bad logic.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #255) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

I mean, really. 'Im scum, but now the town has me leashed so I can't do anything so anyone who says fuck that lynch found scum must be scum. That's bad logic, and literally what you said.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #256) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1901, pieguyn wrote: leaving me alive benefits town

therefore, since you are opposed to it, you are scum

see how fun this is \:D/
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #257) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1907, waynegg wrote:?..'Im scum, but now the town has me leashed so I can't do anything so anyone who says fuck that lynch found scum must be scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #258) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

How are those two not congruent. Fuck you, you got caught as scum, eat rope.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #259) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1886, pieguyn wrote: I was scared all game even though I knew my intentions were the same as town's =o=
And this. Pretty much the same as town...

No, you're intentions we're kill em all, let god sort them out. Then when you were outed, you pushed first MAJIFFY and now me. Both town who are very actively flipping scumbutts. But, you intentions were the same. What are you injecting?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #260) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

Then you two mental giants should try to do just that.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #261) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1913, pieguyn wrote:that's not what I said at all
In post 1901, pieguyn wrote:
leaving me alive benefits town = 'Im scum, but now the town has me leashed so I can't do anything

therefore, since you are opposed to it, you are scum = so anyone who says fuck that lynch found scum must be scum.

How is that NOT what you said?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #262) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1918, kanyeknowsbest wrote:wayne can u please stop poking @ the sk were in crunch time right now.
Dude. He should be lynched. He has no motivation to do anything but off whoever pissed him off the most, and then you gotta lynch him tomorrow anyhow. If you're opposed to that, then just lynch me because I'll be damned if I'm going to give him the satisfaction. Why are you hell bent on trusting the untrustworthy Kanye?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #263) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1922, kanyeknowsbest wrote:like seriously, wayne. youre killing me here. why are you trying to argue with admitted scum when we have better shit to be doing? do you hope to unravel a sudden reveal on his alignment?
OH, you mean like LYNCHING THAT ADMITTED FUCKING SCUM.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #264) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

Rule number 1

YOU DON'T LET CONFIRMED SCUM LIVE
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #265) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: Piescum
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #266) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

Nope. Wrong. Every time town takes this dumbass step it backfires in their faces. No. No. No.

1v1

He or me.

Lynch known scum or lynch a known town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (isolation #267) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

In other news, Kanye is scum.

pedit do it, it mirrors that meta you're so well known for absolute assinery to choose to lynch known town over known scum do it
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #268) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

I'm pretty sure you're bad at this game pie

You get no arguments with me on my lynch, so what's the hold up Pie? Trying to find your balls? :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #269) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by waynegg »

And I was so looking forward to a game of light side of the moon vs dark side of the moon :]
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #270) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by waynegg »

Hop on
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #271) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

I vow not to lynch you until you screw up so blatantly I have to. You don't night kill me. Deal? Vote pie with brackets and stuff
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #272) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

73% town
27% scum

Which does SK, even when leashed, have the highest probability to hit?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (isolation #273) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1944, Wake1 wrote:No. We can control that beast of burden so long as there's two of us and one of him.

Sic him on
confirmed Scum
. We tell him who to target. He fucks up, we fuck him up.
Fine, I'll whisper a name in his ear...

Jaqen H'ghar
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #274) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

Vigs are best used strategically to eliminate derp. That way derp doesn't stumble on their own feet and cost town a mislynch

pedit I know that Pie. That's why I'm trying to help your cause. And Jaqen H'ghar tonight Pie. I won't unname you

Pedit are you another one of those who think that lynches are based on numbers and not relations and screw ups?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #275) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by waynegg »

It's Wayne with two "g's". My last name starts Egg so it's just a clever pun, though wayne good game is kinda lol.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #276) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

You know we can just lynch the known scum, eliminate a shield scum would use (see Kanye just after Pie came clean), and eliminate a night kill thus making it twice as hard for scum to win, right?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #277) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

Sets up the shit here
In post 1874, kanyeknowsbest wrote:okay so lets suppose pie comes in and decides to come clean and offers full cooperation with town. who do we lynch with one day left at that point?

this is an open question to everyone pushing pie aswell.
Follows through on the shit here
In post 1883, kanyeknowsbest wrote:dont feel bad pie, its completely towards your wincon to claim at this point if staying alive is part of it. could you fullclaim the details of your wincon and your full flavor please?

unvote
That's all scummotivation. I don't believe the SK claim. I believe these are both team scum. It's all scum theater. You should all feel bad for buying it.

Again, vote pie Nat. He isn't an SK. I'm sure of it. It's all too convenient. The whole interplay reeks of being a setup play to save Pie's ass.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #278) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

You know I'm right Nat. Either through bumping crystals together or because you're with em. Roll that 2 sided die
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #279) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1968, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1966, Wake1 wrote:For us all to use Pie guy, let's cast pseudo-votes on who he should kill.
hionestly your inputs not needed here.
Yes Wake. You don't want the whole team effect D1...ohwait
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (isolation #280) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1971, Natirasha wrote:It said no.
2 out of three, or just blind sheep me and put the credit/blame on me
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (isolation #281) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 31, kanyeknowsbest wrote:fyi matias is town.
And look who obvtowned the Matias slot first. Scum is so screwed :P

Y'all shoulda just bussed Pie. But you didn't. Choke on it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #282) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:15 am

Post by waynegg »

Titus why are you arguing both for and against a Pie lync?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (isolation #283) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:22 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2042, Natirasha wrote:
In post 2041, Titus wrote:Stal is scum due to his claim. His alleged role is a mechanic. That screams doctor in a setup with huge flying robotic machines. Doctor wouldn't claim something that would make their inherent role obvious. Thus, Stal is scum.
Classic Titus Moonlogic.

Trust me, Titus, it is not in our best interest to kill pie right now.
I no it's not in you our best interest, but it's definitely in my our best interest :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (isolation #284) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:26 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1989, Majiffy wrote:Lets play Majiffy-Makes-More-Sense-Than-Anyone-Else-In-This-Game again!
Not fair
In post 2017, Titus wrote:No. We should not try to use the SK. We likely will not agree on a target. The SK, using common sense, would shoot the most town looking out of the targets and then claim it was an option. It is anti town to let a scum live.
Yeah. I misread this saying we should use the SK derp.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (isolation #285) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:28 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2243, Titus wrote:Sakura, the SK can shoot town as well. :facepalm:

Majiffy, actually I moved to Dr. DoLittle because I want to get a lynch off and Dr.D is scummy in his own right. Out of curiosity, do you consider yourself the asshole or the twit?
Don't be a dumbshit. You were arguing anti town to keep SK alive and how we need to get our shit together on a lynch and bla blah blah just a couple of pages ago. Pick up your piece of pie.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #286) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:28 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2245, Majiffy wrote:I'm the asshole, wayne's the twit.
Did you mean to type an "a" there?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #287) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:32 am

Post by waynegg »

Pie
Kanye (connections to pie)
DV
Wake
Talah
Pyro

Revision 2
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #288) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:33 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2248, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2247, waynegg wrote:
In post 2245, Majiffy wrote:I'm the asshole, wayne's the twit.
Did you mean to type an "a" there?
Yeah, I guess they can't
all
be scum.
Asshole/twat
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (isolation #289) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:34 am

Post by waynegg »

Trying to make you spew milk from your nose!

pedit Kanye was first to obv town Matias. Wake has looked like crap, and ITT Kanye told him to hush, in essence. Want a quote stirng so you can see if it weighs with you?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #290) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:37 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1968, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1966, Wake1 wrote:For us all to use Pie guy, let's cast pseudo-votes on who he should kill.
hionestly your inputs not needed here.
No string need. All-in-one
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #291) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:38 am

Post by waynegg »

Im all on Pie. You already know that. You think talking about that now is going to distract from the win wagon or something?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #292) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:39 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2259, Majiffy wrote:Wayne that's not nearly as damning as you think it is.
By itself, no. But look at them together tonight. Please.

Cool, cool.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #293) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:40 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2263, Titus wrote:English please, Majiffy.
He said GET THE FUCK BACK ON PIE AND STOP BEING STUPID. Can't you read jiffypop?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #294) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:47 am

Post by waynegg »

Well it sure as hell ain't gonna happen with people jumping off it, now is it?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (isolation #295) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:48 am

Post by waynegg »

I mean, all you gotta do to take the pessimism out of it is, like, vote it.

And Nacho can get back on too.

And then it's L-3
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (isolation #296) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:48 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2269, Majiffy wrote:Wayne stop making sense it's weirding me the fuck out.
I'll do my best
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (isolation #297) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (isolation #298) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2413, kanyeknowsbest wrote:were not doing this kids. were not fucking arguing all day about whether were lynching pie tonight or not.
Correct. We're just lynching him. No argument needed
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (isolation #299) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:19 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2438, DeasVail wrote:I'm still not for lynching Pie. He probably killed AA, so he's not the big bad meanie that people thought he was going to be, and if he's scum (I really don't think so though), well.. I don't really mind if it means his faction's going to keep killing who we tell them to? Also, the SK doesn't actually know who the mafia are any more than we do, so they can't actively not kill scum.
Can you not count to
ONE
?

That was most likely the factional kill, ergo Pie is factional scum. Not serial killer. But then, you'd already know that...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #300) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2485, Titus wrote:In what scenario is Majiffy not confscum to you?
The scenario where he chose to not use his one time ability N1 when it would be a shot in the dark.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #301) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2448, Titus wrote: Why is Pie's kill most likely factional scum?
In post 2391, pieguyn wrote:I shot AA9

the complete lack of other kills makes me think it's not multiball tho.
Other than the obvious of one kill through the Night phase, there's always the admission by way of slip that it isn't multiball, ergo no serial killer.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (isolation #302) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2500, DeasVail wrote:Wayne, I can think of ways in which the mafia's kill could be blocked from going through. And, as I said, if we control the
mafia's
kill, then awesome!
That scum slip, which re-confirms Pie is factional scum as well. Nice two for one!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #303) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

And no vote. Nice.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (isolation #304) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

Let's let your flip decide if you're factional scum or not. Your word doesn't mean shit.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #305) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by waynegg »

Because you're blind?

Pieguy

SK + scum = multiball

Pie says it's obviously not multiball, hence just team scum. Therefor, the SK claim is rubbish

Levi

While trying to argue that Pie should be left alive, he screws up saying "we control the
MAFIA
kill". Being scum, he slipped. He knows Pie is scum, and screwed up and forgot to say "we control the
SK's
kill. Inb4 Levi stays 'derp, SK is scum too' because he's distanced one from the other in every post before this concerning the SK.

So, if Pie flips factional scum, Levi is incriminated as well.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (isolation #306) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2521, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2518, waynegg wrote:Let's let your flip decide if you're factional scum or not. Your word doesn't mean shit.
obviously it means something that I killed exactly who everyone wanted me to as factional scum and then claimed I did it as SK because there's no way anyone could prove me wrong.

wow I guess I really did find all the scum already
FTFY
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (isolation #307) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

More than one scum faction is multiball, by definition. An SK works as a scum faction unto themselves. You act like people can't search and read the wiki on how roles work, game terms, and what roles are considered as...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (isolation #308) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

Serial Killer

A Serial Killer is a player whose goal is to be the last player alive.
They are aligned with themselves (meaning they have no allies) and have a factional kill at Night like the Mafia.
Depending on the flavor, SKs may also be called Cannibals, Psychopaths, or Arsonists (note that Arsonist has since grown to describe a unique role).
Most moderators will not allow Towns or Mafias to win while a Serial Killer is still alive.
There exists a role called Psychiatrist that can "cure" SKs and turn them into Vanilla Townies; however, it is almost never used.
Serial Killer and its variants below are or can be considered Normal on mafiascum.net. Incidentally, Psychiatrist is not.
pedit that's what you would like huh? Another random, hope to hit scum, lynch leaving you (
CONFIRMED SCUM OF SOME SORT)
alive. Yeah, that makes so much sense... :roll:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #309) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2526, pieguyn wrote:and just what do I have to gain by making my team waste their nightkill throughout the whole game

when they could instead bus me for a shitton of towncred, keeping in mind I'm bound to die eventually anyway.
Well there are many excuses for you to use regarding kills

They were in the pool (see AA9 since there were as may for as against)

Got redirected

Got blocked, that was someone else

I didn't like the target because blah, blah

And it goes on and on, so "wasting scum's kill' doesn't even factor in.

Scum not bussing you just tells me you're important to their team.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (isolation #310) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:40 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2547, Titus wrote:Wayne, usually when players refer to multiball, they mean two scum factions with two or more people.
That doesn't take care of the Levi slip. If pie flips factional scum, then it'll be proven Levi is scum as well. Not before...

SO AGAIN...WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH JUST LYNCHING KNOWN SCUM?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (isolation #311) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:43 am

Post by waynegg »

I ALREADY DID
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #312) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:44 am

Post by waynegg »

I understand how you work, and this is the kind of stuff you told me you look for.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #313) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:45 am

Post by waynegg »

Here
In post 2522, waynegg wrote:Because you're blind?

Pieguy

SK + scum = multiball

Pie says it's obviously not multiball, hence just team scum. Therefor, the SK claim is rubbish

Levi

While trying to argue that Pie should be left alive, he screws up saying "we control the
MAFIA
kill". Being scum, he slipped. He knows Pie is scum, and screwed up and forgot to say "we control the
SK's
kill. Inb4 Levi stays 'derp, SK is scum too' because he's distanced one from the other in every post before this concerning the SK.

So, if Pie flips factional scum, Levi is incriminated as well.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (isolation #314) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:51 am

Post by waynegg »

My bad. Not Levi. DeasVail

[quote="In post 2500, DeasVail"]And, as I said, if we control the
mafia's
kill, then awesome!/quote]

At any rate. Lynching Pie gives the town another solid scum if Pie flips factional scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (isolation #315) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:52 am

Post by waynegg »

My bad. Not Levi. DeasVail
In post 2500, DeasVail wrote:And, as I said, if we control the
mafia's
kill, then awesome!
At any rate. Lynching Pie gives the town another solid scum if Pie flips factional scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (isolation #316) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:52 am

Post by waynegg »

He was talking about the SK ^
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (isolation #317) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:17 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2139, DeasVail wrote:I've already said why I think leashing the SK is a good idea, so yeah, it's a good idea and let's not lynch Pie.
In post 2500, DeasVail wrote:And, as I said, if we control the mafia's kill, then awesome!
Where's the misrep Titus? If he's saying we can somehow control the SCUM kill, this was the only time he's said as much. And if that were the case, it wouldn't be preempted with "as I said. That's a legit slip.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #318) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:20 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2595, Titus wrote:How is attributing a non-slip to the wrong player and then having it turn out not to be a slip at all, "towny as fuck"?
Yeah. You're stretching like hell. You must be scum this game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #319) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:33 am

Post by waynegg »

Titus's willingness to push random lynch over known scum is dumb, dumb, dumb. As town it feeds into giving even more advantage to the scum. As scum it jingles obvious scumotivation. Tell ya what though. Lynch me. I have great disdane for playing games with super derp town. I mean look at yesterday. Instead of lynching known effing scum, the derp took a chance and rolled the dice. Wonder if that was a PR or a VT you guys wasted. By.Listening.To.Scum.And.Allowing.ThemToControl.The.Vote. Great effing job, and now Titus is pushing the some dumb crap.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #320) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2649, Titus wrote:Wow, Wayne, there's something that looks like I slip from you. You're assuming I'm "derp town" there at least that's how I read it.
What would you call it when town lynches town over known scum? If it walks like a duck snd talks like a duck...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #321) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2670, Natirasha wrote: I was the first one on the ArcAngel train even if it doesn't reflect it on the vote count(I moved votes to light fire on Kalimar).
DrD was my wagon.
Sakura was "reaction testing"(I had pie+talah sheeping me early in the game), Empking was also part of that phase where we had the dumb town block.
I proudly lynch town, but don't ask me to even consider lynching scum...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #322) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

You guys are idiots. Please just vote me so I don't have to keep up with this travesty of a game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (isolation #323) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2686, Svenskt Stål wrote:Wayne, lets form a work group
Idea be to see you as town fir this. Let's lynch Pie and see how it goes from there.
In post 2697, Svenskt Stål wrote:I like this.

UNVOTE:

But we need to have a list by end of day, posted by someone that is town in almost everyones eyes, that pie has to follow.
Guess your heart wasn't really in it...
Idea be to see you as town fir this. Let's lynch Pie and see how it goes from there.

UNVOTE:

But we need to have a list by end of day, posted by someone that is town in almost everyones eyes, that pie has to follow.
In post 2739, NachoKoopa wrote:And when he ends up being SK, no one will bow down to me for noticing the obvious.
It's not fair to say that when you have more info than roughly 75% of the game. I hope you can sleep at night...
[quote="In post 2742,
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #324) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

Let's try that again since my auto speller only kicks in to make me look like an incoherent fool...
I'd have to see you as town for this. Let's lynch Pie and see how it goes from there.

UNVOTE:

In post 2739, NachoKoopa wrote:And when he ends up being SK, no one will bow down to me for noticing the obvious.
It's not fair to say that when you have more info than roughly 75% of the game. I hope you can sleep at night...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (isolation #325) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2746, Titus wrote:Why are you saying Nacho has more info than the rest of us Waynegg?
That's the nature of scum, Titus. They start the game in a minority of roughly 25% and get to know all the little townies from the jump.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (isolation #326) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2748, Titus wrote:Then I want to hear why he thinks Nacho is scum.
And you can. Just click that little widget by this post number (ISO) and control+F Nacho.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #327) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2751, pieguyn wrote:my survival does nothing but help town.
Because known scum left alive helps town soooooo much in achieving their wincon... :roll:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (isolation #328) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2751, pieguyn wrote:I wanted a pool in order to stop any redirection or planning on scum's part
In post 2755, pieguyn wrote:exactly why I'd be fine with just a single target.
Read this as I'll say anything to stay alive...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (isolation #329) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2531, waynegg wrote:
In post 2526, pieguyn wrote:and just what do I have to gain by making my team waste their nightkill throughout the whole game

when they could instead bus me for a shitton of towncred, keeping in mind I'm bound to die eventually anyway.
Well there are many excuses for you to use regarding kills

They were in the pool
(see AA9 since there were as may for as against)

Got redirected

Got blocked, that was someone else

I didn't like the target because blah, blah

And it goes on and on
, so "wasting scum's kill' doesn't even factor in.

Scum not bussing you just tells me you're important to their team.
In post 2757, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2756, Titus wrote:"One shot. Sure I've got nothing to hide." would have been an acceptable answer.
except mafia can plan around that and frame me
, not to mention I intend to make more than one shot
In post 2756, Titus wrote:"I refuse to be restrained in any way. If not, lynch me." This is sticking to your guns.
no it's cause I legitimately don't know if one person or a pool with more than one person is better
so I want town to decide for me
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (isolation #330) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2779, Natirasha wrote:
In post 2778, Titus wrote:This is all sorts of wrong.

Sakura, you might want to check your work on Levi scum. As the confirmed SK, the blood-thirsty vampire who can't drink SK blood and an opportunist all piled on Levi at once.
Oooh! Oooh! Which am I?
You know I know that you know I know what you are. But we made a deal yesterday and have thus far lived up to your end.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (isolation #331) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2818, pieguyn wrote:it was fking obvious
In post 2228, Natirasha wrote:I'd say the kill pool for tonight is

{Empking, ArcAngel9, Majiffy, DeasVail}
I was using this kill pool
it was already agreed since like ages ago that I'd shoot whoever town wanted
And this is the part where I have to take a sidestep Nat. Sorry.

Nat is scum. This is scum using a one player vig pool where he said he was taking the shot from what the majority wanted done. Contrary little shit. Kill this already so we can get on with the effing game.

IVE NEVER PLAYED A GAME WITH A TIWN THATS QUITE AS STUPID AS THIS TOWN IS. I mean that. From the tips of my toes to topmost corner of my block head I mean it.

And SVEN ~ READ! Majiffy already said he didn't use his role last night! JEEZ US!

pedit then get back on the wagon Sven and stop derping out!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (isolation #332) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2824, pieguyn wrote:so you seriously think it's not multiball and I'm inconveniencing every single scum in the game by letting town control their NKs

fkin wow I knew you were scum
When you get to choose from like 25% of the freaking alive player base that isn't much of a leash nor is it likely to be inconvenient to scum in the slightest. A pool that size is due to have plenty of town in it, and when scum decides to go off the ranch on who to kill, they just throw you under the bus. YOUR LOGIC SUCKS PIE. YOU SHOULD STOP TRYING TO MAKE SENSE. On second thought, keep digging that hole!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2828 (isolation #333) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2826, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2825, waynegg wrote:pedit then get back on the wagon Sven and stop derping out!
exactly why sven is scum :>
First Majiffy is scum for pushing you (catching you out actually)

Then I am (and now you're trying to appeal to me)

Then Titus is (even though that's the most conftown slot in the game)

Then Sven is

You know what? I see a pattern here.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2830 (isolation #334) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2820, pieguyn wrote:as expected from waynescum :>
Missed this. Now I'm scum again...go figure... :roll:

Neither you nor anyone else has EVER seen waynescum. Only glimpses of what waynescum
might
look like.

pedit yeah, more of your sucklogik... :roll:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (isolation #335) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2831, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2830, waynegg wrote:
In post 2820, pieguyn wrote:as expected from waynescum :>
Missed this. Now I'm scum again...go figure... :roll:

Neither you nor anyone else has EVER seen waynescum. Only glimpses of what waynescum
might
look like.

pedit yeah, more of your sucklogik... :roll:
there's always a first time :wink:
After playing in 38 games I'm beginning to wonder. Like, I literally go back and reread a lot of my games and am like, 'I would so rock if I ever drew scum'. One day... :(
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (isolation #336) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2738, Majiffy wrote:It's not a bad theory.

You'll all bow down to Master Majiffy when he flips faction PR and I was right all the way back on page 10 or whatever when he claimed vig.
Don't throw yourself on my sword Majiffy. You had him as SK. I'll face my own heat if I'm wrong on him being factional scum. But do remember all those lovely connections I made should I go before you!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #337) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:07 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2837, DeasVail wrote: Wayne, why are you arguing about how scummy Pie is?
I think everyone agrees that he is scum
?

~~

Unvote: Empking
Vote: Pyrotechnics
And votes Pyro...

Because derple are arguing that he's town bastion instead of lynching his scumbutt. And again, that vote. That dissonance.
In post 2838, Svenskt Stål wrote:Pie is viewed as SK, not scum
No. For me at least he's very much viewed as scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (isolation #338) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:22 am

Post by waynegg »

And you're wrong. You do t let known scum live. It's bad logic. We let known scum live yesterday and lynched town now we're down 3 town to no scum with known scum on D1. You're either stupid or scum to think it's not beneficial to lynch known scum. I don't think you're stupid...

And you don't get to state that everyone sees him as scum and then turn around and differentiate him being SK. you don't get to sit that fence. And when he flips factional scum, whatcha gonna say then?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3036 (isolation #339) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:17 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2844, Svenskt Stål wrote:Wayne bro, i have you as town i can trust, what is your read on me, over.
It goes back and forth. Some of your stuff has seemed scum motivated, some just the opposite. If I believed in gray areas, I would have you leaning scum. But I only see black and white. Right now you're white. Because I can't prove you're black.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3048 (isolation #340) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:25 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2847, DeasVail wrote:I'm also not sitting on any fences. I used scum as a broad term encompassing roles that are expected to be scummy, and since everyone agrees that pie is actually scum, arguing about how scummy he is is pointless, because it doesn't suggest that he's more likely to be groupscum than SK, and doesn't convince anyone that leashing him is not a good idea.

And, you can't use the fact that AA9 was town as a reason why we should lynch Pie. AA9 was someone that people were ok with having vigged. If a vig had targeted AA9, no one would have been surprised nor would anyone have cared a great deal.
I'll have to check your ISO after I catch back up on that first part. Pretty sure you glaringly differentiated between scum and SK.

I advocate Vigging derp town often. Vig usually hits town anyhow so it may as well be used proactively. I'm NOT willing to waste a mislynch on it. You can't win as town if you're willing to allow known scum to hang around for any reason.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3069 (isolation #341) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:39 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2855, DeasVail wrote:Claiming night vig as groupscum and actually killing who you claim you will makes even less sense!
This is how it makes sense

1. Day vig killed town yesterday

2. Town got lynched yesterday

3. Town got killed last night; the "target" so to speak which allows WIFOM for blocks

4. Dumbass town that's all for keeping known scum around (and yeah, that takes a dumbass town) will buy that the SK performed as requested thereby leaving him be ANOTHER day possibly lynching another town

5. Scum kill designated town at night again

6. Ploy is up (unless there's a dumbass town vig who kills someone else N2, which wouldn't surprise me with the dumbassery seen here and in which case you can chock up two more town kills) and scum Pie is finally lynched with a 5-1 payout on a lame duck (7-1if like I said there's a derp town vig that muddles it more N2)

How much more motivation is needed?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3072 (isolation #342) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:41 am

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3081 (isolation #343) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:44 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2875, Sakura Hana wrote:Sheep me on this guys, this is the guy along with waynegg that have been causing all this noise in the thread when the SK has already been leashed by us, once he's dead we will have glorious days of scumhunting with all that noise gone.

Also FoSing: Sven, Waynegg and Wake.

P-Edit: I trust pie because he's bound to us.
Policy lynch fodder
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3097 (isolation #344) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:50 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2894, Sakura Hana wrote:I do think we can get consensus, I'm as stubborn as im not moving my vote towards the SK even if it means no lynch, just like yesterday. I think Majiffy's scum tho, so is Stal, and Majiffy's the one that started all this BS along with Waynegg.

P-Edit: We aren't lynching leashed SK, now get to scumhunting or die Majiffy.
So people actually scum hunting make you have scum reads on them. You're horrible at this game and should NEVER attempt to play it again. That's why you're a D1 policy lynch in any game you ever appear in with me again. If I get dayvig in any of those games, my first post, even if it ends the day, will be to take you out, just FYI.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (isolation #345) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:57 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2910, Natirasha wrote:
In post 2909, Titus wrote:Sakura, step away from the possible and look at the likely. Create a plan as if Pie will be lynched.
When he flips SK we kill one of the numerous people on the wagon.
Don't even.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3109 (isolation #346) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:59 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2913, Titus wrote:Pie is practically at L minus 1 with Pyro not really voting but voting.
That's L-2. Bad form. Stop it. Stop counting votes that aren't there. It's like counting internet money for a youtube video. It doesn't exist.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (isolation #347) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:02 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2942, Sakura Hana wrote:My previous post was wrt waynegg
wrt isn't a word
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (isolation #348) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:06 am

Post by waynegg »

PIE
Kanye
Nacho
Talah
Pyro
Outside chance of Wake/Levi
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (isolation #349) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:09 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2967, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2864, Belisarius wrote:At this point all of the D2 discussion is "Yuh-uh"ing and "Nuh-uh"ing about lynching pie and abso-fucking-lutely nothing is happening that might catch scum instead.

This distraction from scumhunting needs to be eliminated.

VOTE: pie
So the car is at fault, not the drivers?
When the car has a choice between 5 (25% of the game! which is a ridiculously long leash) choices, yes.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3125 (isolation #350) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:11 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2976, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2964, Titus wrote:PV, point ou the scum is fair. Why do you assume All of Pie's hypothetical scumbuddies didn't bus? That's a neon flag. I would expect one or two on the Pie wagon. Point out all of the scum is intellectually unfair.
My point is more that I disagree that Pie is mafia.

Wayne thinks Pie is mafia, but has done nothing to "use" that knowledge to find out which of Pie's buddies were voting him or voting Dolittle.

That makes me lean towards the fact he doesn't think that, but switched to the "Pie is mafia" argument because the "Pie is SK" argument didn't work.
Assumptions make an ass of u...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (isolation #351) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:28 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3045, AGar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Leviathan
No, just no. You push yesterday on Pie and unvoted when it looked like it might happen. Now you do it again. Wtf? You always fence sit like this?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (isolation #352) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:30 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3056, Wake1 wrote:
It's both incredibly frustrating and extremely intriguing when Townies refuse to lynch Scum.
There's nothing intriguing about watching stupid. Unless you, like me, believe"Idiocracy" to be more prophecy than movie.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (isolation #353) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:31 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3058, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3056, Wake1 wrote:
It's both incredibly frustrating and extremely intriguing when Townies refuse to lynch Scum.
what part of

LEASHING THE SK

Do you not get.
umm. Because everyone isn't as dense as you and won't just ignore their wincon to help a contrary team...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3154 (isolation #354) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:36 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3067, Majiffy wrote:Incontrovertible proof of a divine, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient creator of the universe
Simple.

Sientific Principal:

Matter can neither be created nor destroyed.

Scientific theory:

Big Bang Theory, which is probably right.

Correlation

All that shit that blew up and started spreading and amassing HAD to come from somewhere...it couldn't just come into being all on its own. See also intelligent design.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (isolation #355) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3074, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3066, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm obviously not giving the leash of the SK to scum.

I'm not Scum, Sakura.

If I were Scum I'd have tried to kill him last Night.

I'm Tracker, and tracked Majiffy last Night, who did nothing. If you don't believe that, fine.

Let's agree to have me shackle and control him, and we'll all discuss the pool and the target. I'll even volunteer to be part of that pool if you want to argue for that option. I'll add you and Titus to it. How many more should we add to the pool? 3-5 more?
Scratch Wake from my outside chance list.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3158 (isolation #356) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:39 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3087, Natirasha wrote:
In post 3085, Titus wrote:This may come down to Kanye and Pyro.
I'm not lynching Kanye.
Doesn't surprise me...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3166 (isolation #357) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:43 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3089, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3081, waynegg wrote:
In post 2875, Sakura Hana wrote:Sheep me on this guys, this is the guy along with waynegg that have been causing all this noise in the thread when the SK has already been leashed by us, once he's dead we will have glorious days of scumhunting with all that noise gone.

Also FoSing: Sven, Waynegg and Wake.

P-Edit: I trust pie because he's bound to us.
Policy lynch fodder
I'm unsure about policy lynches. If we have confScum, we DON'T policy lynch a maybTown.
I'm positive she's town. I'm also positive she's completely screwing town over with her "brilliance". That kinda of play does more to help scum win than anything else in a game because they can just sit back and coast with that kind of crap going on ITT. look at who all hasn't posted for the most part this game day to weigh in on anything...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3173 (isolation #358) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:47 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3113, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3112, waynegg wrote:wrt isn't a word
You're right, it's not a word, it's 3 words.
Then type actual words because "wrt" holds no meaning to me.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (isolation #359) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:50 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3122, Wake1 wrote:
Serial Killer Target Pool

1) Wake
2) Sven Stal
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

In post 3115, waynegg wrote:2961

PIE
Kanye
Nacho
Talah
Pyro
Outside chance of Wake/Levi
Wayne, would you please nominate your top 3 for the pool?
They're in order r and fuck a pool for the supposed SK unless you're drowning him in it today.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (isolation #360) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:52 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3126, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3121, Natirasha wrote:
In post 3119, Majiffy wrote:And I think I'm being held in this game against my will.
You may not die until I say so.
Nati conf scum ITT
I said that yesterday, but I also made a deal with him to not vote him or put him on any of my lists until I have to. He agreed not to NK me. I enjoy playing in games with him and he I. I can't lynch every scum D1 and he has plenty of town to pick from at night.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3186 (isolation #361) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:53 am

Post by waynegg »

And now the sneaky bastard is advocating my lynch. Guess that's ok since it's not a night kill...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3188 (isolation #362) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:56 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3133, DeasVail wrote: Wayne, Pie staying alive is not what causes the town deaths. And even his kill is only instead of the groupscum kill if that's what he is. Our lynches and other vig kills are completely independent of Pie.
It is when he's actually factional scum and a large part of the town is too fucking stupid and/or gullible to see through his crap.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3190 (isolation #363) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:58 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3135, Titus wrote:DV, what post? Pronoun confusion.

Wake, picking one from Sakura's pool works. Sakura is held accountable based on her picking the pool. You are held accountable based on it being your choice. It is a perfect Solomon's choice.
Yes, please, trust the derp eat fucking town to ever derp a town to lead who should stay and who should go. That's got to be the most townie thing ever to advocate. And if yo can't read the sarcastic tone here, you're chat deaf.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (isolation #364) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:01 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3150, Wake1 wrote:

1) Wake
2) Sven Stal
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Nominations

Waynegg: Empking, Pyro, Wayne

*I will fight tooth and claw to see this through, to unify Town, even if it gets me lynched.
Yes...I really nominated myself...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3195 (isolation #365) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:03 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3161, Natirasha wrote:So is your scumteam wayne like me/Sakura/kanye/pie?
I always thought you could read Nat...guess not
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3199 (isolation #366) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:08 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3193, Titus wrote:Wake put up your three. In the interest of being fair.

Wayne, too many pronouns. I can't understand who is what?
All you need to understand is this...

This is the scum in this game

Pie
Nacho
Kanye
Talah
Pyro
And maybe one other
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3200 (isolation #367) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:09 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3197, Natirasha wrote:
In post 3195, waynegg wrote:I always thought you could read Nat...guess not
After one game?
No. Like literally read. Who I think is scum is

Pie
Nacho
Kanye
Talah
Pyro

And maybe one other

Why am I all of a sudden feeling like Arya saying her prayers?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (isolation #368) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:18 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3193, Titus wrote:Wayne, too many pronouns. I can't understand who is what?
Where?

And how in the actual fuck is pushing hard to lynch known scum being anti-town. The derp of that is like the final straw. I play mafia for fun and enjoyment. It's neither fun nor enjoyable to watch and play with so many derps. I'm going to go have dinner now and mull over replacing out. I'm sure KDub has an excellent game here, and I was really looking forward to playing it, so this is really depressing. Just, the level of frustration over having to play with such dumbfukery isn't what I signed up for.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3216 (isolation #369) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:23 am

Post by waynegg »

YO. DIPSHIT. FOR THE THIRD TIME ITT THESE ARENT MY NOMINATIONS. IN FACT I HAVENT NOMINATED ANYBODY, NOR WILL I!

In post 3208, Wake1 wrote:
Waynegg
: Empking, Pyro, Wayne
Pretty sure Majiffy hasn't either and you're misrepping him the same way, or did I miss something?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (isolation #370) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:30 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3217, Titus wrote:Waynegg, I was referring to you nominating yourself as antitiwn. Your sarcasm post was incomprehensible due to pronouns.

I also think 4 is plenty. I would be fine with Wake picking from that pool.
The point was, I didn't nominate myself. Those were Levi's noms.

On the other, you can always go back to the post I quoted, put it in perspective, and then it becomes clear, yeah?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (isolation #371) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:35 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3218, Wake1 wrote:
Nominations

DeasVail
:
Empking
, Pyro, Wayne
Natirasha
:
Empking
, Sven,
Levi

Sakura
: Majiffy, Waynegg, Empking/Majiffy,
Titus
: Natirasha, Beli, Empking/Levi/AGar(?)
Majiffy
:
Empking
Levi
, DeasVail
Wake
: Titus, Sakura, Natirasha
Peregrine
: Empking, Beli,
Levi

1) Wake
2) Sven Stal
3) Empking
4) Leviathan
5)
6)
7)
8)

*If I made a mistake, please let me know.
*Should we allow the Serial Killer the right to nominate 3 people?
MAJIFFY HASNT NOMINATED ANYBODY EITHER. WHATS WITH THE COLOR CODING BIAS BULLSHIT YOURE THROWING IN THERE? YOU SHOULD STOP BECAUSE YOU ARENT DOING IT RIGHT AND BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR MISTAKES.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3298 (isolation #372) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3278, Titus wrote:Err Pyro and Kayne.
Finally noticed did you? And who else does pyro have a connection to? Hint. See d1
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (isolation #373) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3286, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3285, Titus wrote:Try. Pretend not to be a dick. You've turned off a lot of people by being a gigantic, arrogant bully.
Don't go that route, Titus. Just because you don't like my point of view and methods of argumentation in no ways makes me what you've said. Remember, I could say similar things to you, but I don't, because that kind of crap doesn't help.
In post 3291, Titus wrote:Right. Try to be civil. You get more with honey than vinegar.
Not if you're making pickles
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (isolation #374) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

Well Pyro, you have 3 town ready to replace out over it...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3307 (isolation #375) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

You are scum Pyro. 3302 confirms that. You said you would vote pie if it was causing so much turmoil. I'm calling your hand on it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (isolation #376) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

No Titus d your own work and see if you reach the same conclusion.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (isolation #377) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3308, kanyeknowsbest wrote:youi missed the only real good reason for lynching the sk: the game was likely balanced around 2 kills per night. removing one of those kills early may shift the inherent balance more in towns favor. this reasoning, however, assumes that balance does not rely on a decent amount of crosskills.
Wit one kill last night it's a reasonable fucking conclusion that it's not multiball and there is no SK. OR IS GUARNTEED MOD PROVIDED EVIDENCE NOT GOOD ENOUGH?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3338 (isolation #378) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3315, kanyeknowsbest wrote:your stupid as hell if you think scum killed aa9 to keep pie alive another day.
I already explained how it would be to scum's benefit to make that play. If you're too fucking lazy to read or so fucking slow you can't understand it, whose problem is that?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3342 (isolation #379) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1885, pieguyn wrote:I'm Rau Le Creuset

I pilot the Providence Gundam

I know that Mu La Flaga is in the game and he knows my character is in the game

I get informed whenever a. one of us targets the other, b. we target the same person in one day or night phase, or
c. the same person targets us in one day or night phase.
I don't get told exactly which one of those it is tho. flavorized as a mental link. I did some research on flavor so I kind of understand it o.o

I'm investigation immune flavorized as a "neutron jammer canceller"

I win when I'm alive and everyone else is dead or nothing can prevent that from happening

I forgot Mu La Flaga knows I'm in the game. it could explain why the hell people were pushing SK on me so hard
Damn I envy you, SK is like the only thing I've never been, wonder what it is like.
I sure as hell wasn't expecting to get SK either 0.0
I call bullshit. One player, one action per phase, the same player can't target both you and another player during the same phase. You're a liar and that's a safeclaim.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (isolation #380) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3339, kanyeknowsbest wrote:Your Very Bad At This Game
Actually I'm just the opposite.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (isolation #381) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by waynegg »

And you
're
so dumb you can't even spell you
're
. Your illiterate fuck opinion on my skill is laughable.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (isolation #382) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

Fuck that Nat. I'll be damned if some illiterate fuck is going to get to call me stupid WHEN.YHEY.CANT.EVEN.SPELL.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3350 (isolation #383) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by waynegg »

Lol... THEY
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3351 (isolation #384) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

And it's not "could of" either while I'm at it. It's "could've" as in a contraction of "could" and "have".
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3358 (isolation #385) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

Nat. I don't know what to say about that. Terrible in game play or attitude? Game play I can refute. Attitude, well, losing because people who know they aren't good with reads and won't listen to reason, no matter how plain it is just because it wasn't their idea isn't my idea of fun. It's like beating your head on a bed of nails. And it does tend to get under my skin.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (isolation #386) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3356, Titus wrote:You may be logically right. Calling people illiterate is unlikely to accomplish your objective. People agree with those they like. The ruder you are the harder it is to get people to listen.
So, this is fine
your stupid as hell if you think scum killed aa9 to keep pie alive another day.
But shoving that intelligence reading right back at him is bad. Is that what you're saying Titus?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (isolation #387) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

I feel it's legit. How can you expect someone to have the capability to read between the lines to find the nuanced differences between scum and town when they lack the capability to spell even simple words? If you can't handle the basics if English, hou are you going to interpret the complexities?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3366 (isolation #388) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3364, Titus wrote:No. I am saying neither of you will persuade by insulting someone.

Nacho, leash the sk or lynch, pick a side.
So turn the other cheek then?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3368 (isolation #389) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

Always the pity card Sakura. Why? And when it wasn't even about or applied to you? Your spelling is better than most as a matter of fact.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3372 (isolation #390) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

No, usually they die right then and town moves on because there's enough experienced players who've been there and done that (or at least been in games where it's been done) and watched it blow up in their faces.

pedit why, because I typoed "how"? Now you're just trying to bait me. On ignore until we lynch you.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (isolation #391) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

I'm good with who I think team scum is Titus. I'll only lynch from that list until they're all gone and the game hasn't ended. Remember, I find links D1, a little on D2, and then my game falls to pieces as I take in the wifom. But my D1 reads are generally my best, and you know that.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3379 (isolation #392) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3375, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 3370, pieguyn wrote:Is this what usually happens when a 3rd party claims and declares intent to work with town
Not always. Some times town are able to work together and benefit from the leashed SK. But sometimes people just like to yell and try to get their own way. Depends. In mafiastuck, the SK claimed to be a vig day one and wanted to be directed. We realized he was the SK pretty soon though and even though he never admitted it, we still leashed him and he took direction from a strong town core. We won that game because we were able to use the SK to kill the mafia that the rest of town wouldn't lynch.
That's the exception, not the rule.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3380 (isolation #393) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

SCUMZ
Pie ~ claimed effing SK
NachoKoopa
Kanye ~ "while i think our town is likely power heavy, i do not think it is heavy in that manner such that we benefit from a longer game."
Talah ~
Pyro ~ that hammer

Wake cleared himself today, but if Kanye flips scum should be looked at again because he obvtowned the slot way too early

Levi is a maybe.

And the there's one other I can't name, but should be easy enough to find by ISOing me (is that fair, to no one in particular...)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3382 (isolation #394) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3378, Titus wrote:
Usually, that's right Wayne but you were wrong on SC in Walking Dead. Care to repost your day 1 reads for my notes Wayne?
Yes, but I was right on

Ellibereth
Mastin
Thor
and
Chesskid

The bottom three of which were almost universal town reads by the time I exited. I'm not claiming to be perfect :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3384 (isolation #395) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yeah, Mara burned me good there! Gotta give it to her. I was surprised when they flipped.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (isolation #396) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3385, Titus wrote:Maybe someday when you manage to control that artful anger we can hydra again. I am much better at the end game.
I just need to limit the people I play with. There are a few who absolutely drive me up the wall. :wink:

And yeah, I've noticed your endgame rocks!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3391 (isolation #397) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

In this game? Sakura, Kanye (1st game with him, but yeah).

God bless BF4 looks awesome! Sorry. Random commercial moment!

Sakura ~ whether someone is a risk taker or paranoid has nothing to do with their alignment. It has to do with their persona. What Titus is getting at is something she may not want me to reveal so I'll just stop right there for the moment. Suffice to say, there is no blanket to put over either group.

My opinion is 2 on each with one off.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (isolation #398) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3390, Pyrotechnics wrote:cluding the "you might be group scum" which was absolutely ridiculous in the context of the game.
So THATS why you won't acct my explanation of thinking Pie is factional? C'mon pyro. That's weak. If it's how you really feel, you can always lynch me to confirm my beliefs.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (isolation #399) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3393, AGar wrote:
In post 3141, waynegg wrote:
In post 3045, AGar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Leviathan
No, just no. You push yesterday on Pie and unvoted when it looked like it might happen. Now you do it again. Wtf? You always fence sit like this?
My vote was on Pie almost all day yesterday. Check the votecount before you try shit like that.
Right, and then you got off during the waning moments leading up to his lynch to get on a bad wagon, kinda like you did again today. Actions speak louder than words, so forgive me if I don't trust your "intentions".
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”