pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 37, Sakura Hana wrote:Reasonless votes give no info, even a random reason can be analyzed.
very well, Sakura is town

I can't make any sense of what's going on at all = = this'll be a fun game...
In post 72, Natirasha wrote:I'm just saying that she doesn't handle pressure well as either alignment, and typically needs someone to be a stabilizing factor.

The good news, Sakura makes her towniness very apparent.
what's so bad about letting her be pressured? such a scenario can help give new information based on how she reacts, how people pressure her, etc. especially near start of D1. but you seem to want to stop it from happening 0.0
Natirashi wrote:I qualified my statement by saying I only had her back if she was town. I never made any excuses for her or answered the questions addressed to her. Just saying that she is does have allies out there.
this doesn't make any sense. at the time when you're defending her, you don't know if she's town or not = =
Matias wrote:I don't try to read him on Day 1 any longer (and if I do, there's some massive thing that he's done that's scummy, like a slip or a terrible claim or something)
does this imply he does something really scummy even if he's town?
kanye wrote:why wouldnt you let her explain herself and let other people come to a conclusion on her alignment before you start promising her protection? she hasnt even had a chance to respond and youre already saying that shes gonna act frizzled and shit it just doesnt make senseo 2 me. sure if you think shes town let us know, but throwing out a carte blanche "natty gotcha back girl" is pretty ???
kanye wrote:why do you think at least 1 out of 3 of the people doing a reasonless vote are scum? acknowledging that you think 2 of them may be town implies a reasonless vote is something that both town and scum can do. is ther emore substance to it than that?

further, are you still happy with where your vote is? has anything that has happened since literally the first 3 posts of the game affected your reads on any player in any way to a greater extent than 3 reasonless votes at the start of the game?
kanye is town
Nacho wrote:I'm prepared to white knight Sakura.
good god here it is again
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

unvote vote: Natirasha

Majiffy, Yrealz, Kise, dopog get in here and post plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

for me that post doesn't say anything. IMO he could easily have a scum PR especially one that's passable as a town PR, so it's best not to analyze that too much for now
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 52, Matias wrote:He asked why you don't like RVS votes without a reason.
who's "he"? as far as I can tell, you're the one who asked this
In post 65, Matias wrote:Okay

You're town, Sakura is not
why'd you say again Sakura isn't town? levi wasn't even mentioning her.
In post 66, DrDolittle wrote:sakura is such a good vote im not even kidding
and why is that plz. atm you're just voting her and you haven't given any reasons at all
In post 124, DrDolittle wrote:actually In any random group of 3 people, its pretty likely that 1 of them is scum.

deasvial dude you're puttin way too much anaylise into my posts. its too cute.
would you prefer no one put any analysis into anyone's post? if that happens, we're just sitting here without trying to obtain any new information at all, clearly this scenario doesn't benefit town at all =.=
In post 74, DrDolittle wrote:Nats stop playing weird.
mb DrD + Natirasha team?
In post 97, waynegg wrote:Yup. Sakura's probably guilty
wait, what? out of nowhere you're suddenly scumreading Sakura. it's weird too how you didn't explain it at all, can you explain it plz?
Empking wrote:Wouldn't you expect that if that sort of action were null?
so your vote on Sakura was serious? afaik you just threw it on there with nothing else whatsoever
In post 129, Empking wrote:Deas: Don't worry about talah, I liked your unvote.
what the hell is this post. tell me what you were trying to do here plz?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@Matias: ok, I can see town intent in your posts so you're town for me :>
In post 147, waynegg wrote:
In post 69, Natirasha wrote:Have you ever played with Ms. Hana before? She's....easily frazzled, so to speak.
In post 96, Sakura Hana wrote:Nah it's fine Nati, I'm trying to improve in that regard...
So I thought I'd help her in her endeavor.
I like this. tho it'd be more effective if you at least put some reasons in there :P
NachoKoopa wrote:What's wrong with what I said?
you were stopping people from pressuring Sakura more, when that situation could give town more information.
NachoKoopa wrote:Your math might be a little bit off.
okay no
let's assume 5/21 mafia. then if we get 3 random people, the chance of all of them being town is (16/21) * (15/20) * (14/19) ~ 42.11%, meaning there's more than a 50% chance one out of a random group of 3 people is scum. there's probably even more mafia and maybe an SK so the real chance is even higher. IMO, this just shows you're not even trying and are just throwing things around to look like you're doing something.
unvote, vote: NachoKoopa
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 157, kanyeknowsbest wrote:hello. piegun can you explain to me what your lack of understanding abt how math works says about nachos alignment?
if you're srsly implying my math is wrong, tell me what's wrong plz. oh wait it's impossible cause my math is right :>

anyway, Nacho said something was incorrect when it was correct. This implies he's not really analyzing things or looking at the logic behind people's posts. That implies he's not trying to scumhunt, which I don't see town motivation for = =
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:19 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 163, kanyeknowsbest wrote:your math falls apart when you imply there is a better chance of picking scum from that pool of 3 than simply picking randomly from the entire pool. i can only assume thats what you are implying since theres fuckall point to your statement besides that.
first off, 5/21 = 23.81%.
so there is a better chance. keep in mind how ambiguous the other statement really is, cause there's a 50 whatever chance the set of 3 people we get even has scum in it, and we still don't know which of those people is scum. second off, I wasn't trying to imply that, I was trying to imply Nacho doesn't have town intent.
In post 163, kanyeknowsbest wrote:and certainly if he was only trying to argue with you about math he wouldnt be scumhunting, but im pretty sure hes doing shit besides that? to me it looks like your just kneejerking about being mad you tried to make a mathematical statement thats stupid as fuck.
you missed the point. and again if my math is wrong tell me where it's wrong plz :>
Belisarius wrote:The formula I've been seeing in use for determining number of scum in a nonmultiball game is scumCount = (int)(floor(playerCount / 4)), which comes to the same assumption of 5 scum, but with the simpler math, it means that one out of every four players is scum; a bloc of three in isolation means nothing.
I wasn't trying to figure out the number of mafia. I was trying to figure out, given a random group of 3 people, the probability of any one of those people being scum.
Belisarius wrote:If you want to try to use statistics to scumhunt, name your fourth. But really, don't use statistics to scumhunt, because that analysis means precisely bugger if this is multiball or there's a SK.
where did I try to use statistics to scumhunt?
NachoKoopa wrote:What motivation would I have as scum to get my math wrong? It seems like something pretty alignment neutral to me unless you suspect that I'm manipulating people with incorrect math or something.
no, I'm not implying you got it wrong on purpose. I'm implying that you're not really analyzing what people are saying, and so you just said DrD's math was wrong just for the sake of saying something, which is scum intent.

then again now kanye did the same effing thing with the math so maybe I'm not looking in the right place orz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 184, Empking wrote:
In post 144, pieguyn wrote:so your vote on Sakura was serious? afaik you just threw it on there with nothing else whatsoever
That wasn't what I was trying to say at all.

To answer your second question: I was expressing an opinion.
you questioning her implies it's a serious vote

the fact that your vote is still on her, combined with you accusing someone for "injuring the Sakura" wagon, implies it's a serious vote

however, now you're implying it's not?

explain your vote on Sakura plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

kanye wrote:when you select your pool of 3 you have a 42% chance of zero scum, 45.11% of exactly 1 scum, 12.03% of exactly 2 scum and 0.75 chance of all 3 being scum.
we now have to randomly select one of those players to lynch! that means we have a 0% chance of selecting scum if there are zero scum in our pool of 3, 15.03% of having exactly one scum in the pool and picking them (45.11*1/3 = 15.03%), 8.02% of there being 2 scum and picking them (12.03*2/3 = 8.02%) and a .75 (.75*1 = .75%) chance of there being 3 scum. add those together and you get *gasp* a 23.81% chance of selecting 3 players and then selecting one player from that group and having it be scum. anmazing, isnt math great please learn how to apply math before you start trying to draw conclusions based on it.
yeah that's correct, but that's not what we were talking about

I never said anything about picking a random group of 3 people being a viable scumhunting method. what I posted was literally just the odds a random group of 3 people had at least 1 mafia in it. I even said how ambiguous that statement really is in my other post and that it's completely not viable for scumhunting cause as you said we still don't know which one in the group is scum. also, I never actually tried to use these probabilities to scumhunt. I already said what I was trying to do with this whole idea so go back and read it plz.

tl;dr: I think this whole thing was just a misunderstanding about what exactly we were trying to do and not the math itself.
NachoKoopa wrote:"Pretty likely" is phrasing that makes it seem like it might be worth going after someone because they are in that group of 3. That isn't the case.
ok I'm fine with that for now

brb reading thread again
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by pieguyn »

me wrote:I already said what I was trying to do with this whole idea so go back and read it plz.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@Deasvail: what's your opinion on Matias ATM?

god this game is giving me a fking headache

vote: Kalimar
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by pieguyn »

cause I want him in particular to post something. if I vote him imo he'll be more likely to post
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by pieguyn »

aw fuck I missed that. oh well maybe he'll post anyway
In post 231, kanyeknowsbest wrote:you did catch that hes v/la yes?
there's something behind it, but if I say what it is it'll screw it up :>
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

EBWOP: quoted the wrong post sry meant to quote this one
kanyeknowsbest wrote:and why him in particular and not one of the other players who have posted basically (or perhaps even literally) nothing?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by pieguyn »

unvote vote: NachoKoopa

I have some ideas, but I wanna wait a bit before revealing them :>
AGar wrote:You came in, made an offhand snide remark about how we should summon you when we were out of RVS when we clearly were, and went back to your regularly scheduled programming of nothing. If you are working those hours (and I'm not challenging that, I know what a bitch graveyard is), then your posting should be practically shitting gold. You should make the most of the opportunities you are getting to post.
did you thoroughly read Majiffy's post
Natirasha wrote:Your answers, though, have been acceptable at this early stage. Welcome to the team, Empking.
why do you think his answers are acceptable?
Empking wrote:I doubt Majiffy is scum. I'm not scum, and if talah and Nat are going to baselessly wagon someone can they put pressure on Beli or Sak, please.
Empking wrote:Nat: If you're going for little presence (and Maj -> me suggests that). Isn't dopog conspicuous the most likely suspect, why haven't you looked at him?
anything else you have to say? I find it so weird how you just seem to redirect attention onto others without posting much else = =

also answer my question plz, especially now that you apparently wanna pressure Sakura more
talah wrote:VOTE: NachoKoopa

Nominate
Nati
for townbloc. Comfortable in his own skin and pressuring players who definitely need pressuring. Asking the right kind of questions.

talah -
Yes

Matias - y/n?
pieguyn - y/n?
I say yes for now. I like his recent posts a lot ww still wanna know his recent thoughts on Empking tho
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

unvote vote: Sakura Hana

first off, IMO Majiffy vs. Levi is town vs. town. i could explain in detail why but i'll spare you all a long wall of quotes kthx
In post 333, AGar wrote:The one where he bitched about us still being in RVS? Yeah I did. And I hold to my point. Do you have an actual basis for asking this question, or you gonna hop off Majiffy's protective watch any time soon?
Majiffy wrote:I would have probably replaced out if this game was approaching 20 pages by now. This is the first I've been able to make a post not on my phone in this thread.
AGar wrote:You should make the most of the opportunities you are getting to post.
have you ever tried posting from a phone
it's the most fking annoying thing in the history of history and it's pretty much impossible to post anything good.

I can't understand you saying something like this at all, while taking the above into account. this makes me think you're just coming up with reasons to accuse people, without even checking to see if they're valid or not = =
AGar wrote:You're grasping for straws to try and stretch out a wagon that, quite frankly, is shit and should be dead by now.
circular logic'

can you explain your vote on Levi plz? it seems so weird how you just switch from one end of Maji vs. Levi to another and it makes me think you're trying to push a town vs. scum on what IMO is a town vs. town
In post 304, Empking wrote:
In post 216, pieguyn wrote:however, now you're implying it's not?
No. I'm just saying that in the post where you thought I was implying it was serious I was implying nothing of the sort. It is serious, but in that particular post I wasn't making an issue of it's seriousness.
Empking wrote:Wouldn't you expect that if that sort of action were null?
that right there implies it's serious, cause you're questioning her, implying you think she could be scum. I can't understand this at all @_@ you made an apparently serious vote, question her, then say you questioning her doesn't imply it's a serious vote, but it's serious anyway? I thought the whole point was to figure out if she's scum or not, but if that wasn't your intent when questioning her then what the hell are you trying to do? = =
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by pieguyn »

btw PeregrineV's active lurking is starting to tick me off = =

on top of that I can't even see any direction in his play. IMO we should wagon him next
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 366, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 355, pieguyn wrote:btw PeregrineV's active lurking is starting to tick me off = =

on top of that I can't even see any direction in his play. IMO we should wagon him next
Does my posting once a day irritate you?
it's that your posts have hardly anything in them. and even after reading all your posts I still can't tell what exactly you're trying to do

also the fact that you seem satisfied with just "once a day" seems really weird for me = =
AGar wrote:We're clearly talking about two different posts. When you learn to read mine and infer which I'm referring to (it's not hard), I'll continue this line of conversation. GL.
no, you completely missed my point. you posted this
AGar wrote:You should make the most of the opportunities you are getting to post.
but by this post
Majiffy wrote:I would have probably replaced out if this game was approaching 20 pages by now. This is the first I've been able to make a post not on my phone in this thread.
that was the first opportunity he really had to post > < so what you said doesn't work
AGar wrote:TL;DR - We have a pattern of refusal to establish anything close to concrete reads that he'll stand by since the beginning of the game, and no actual attempts to gather who he would like to see lynched. People are accusing others of active lurking, but this is literally the textbook definition of it. It's simply smoke in mirrors, making it look like he's doing something but rather doing not a damned thing this game.
the way this post is worded seems like using active lurking to redirect my attention off you, given I mentioned active lurking. = =
also, can you explain the last two links? as far as I can see he posted townreads in those posts, even if they weren't strong reads.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by pieguyn »

unvote vote: Belisarius

@PeregrineV: k seems fine
In post 412, AGar wrote:Clearly I didn't give a shit about that post, I even specifically said his first post
at all
bothered me, the tone and all that accompanied by it. I also have since said I've been satisfied with what he has brought to the table. Jesus christ you're dense.
okay no
my point is you accused him with a false reason and are trying to push scum vs. town on what's probably a town vs. town. I never once said you found the post I quoted to be suspicious. By quoting the post I was directly pointing out where Maji said something that shows what you said is wrong, not saying you found it suspicious. from what you've posted, IMO you're either you're seeing and defending against something that's not there or you're just trying to cover up my true point. also, the last sentence is scummy as fuck, cause it seems like you want people to just disregard what I say entirely instead of looking at my arguments.

not only that but you still haven't explained the false logic on DV
In post 412, AGar wrote:[1] No, the use of active lurking is because that's what he's doing. He's not posting content, he's not doing anything. He's just posting fluff. That is the definition of active lurking. I couldn't give two fucks whether you mentioned it previously or before, or whether your attention is on me or on the moon.
[2] He said in each post "I don't think you're scum, but this could definitely be scummy." That's not a read. That's a big ol' stack of Belgian waffles that he could flip back to and say "Look! I knew something was scummy about him all along!" if wagons form.
if he made a big thing about "hey I knew he'd flip scum/town" in the future, I agree it'd be suspicious. but srsly do you think this way about every single person who posts a weak read and says it might be incorrect?
In post 361, Empking wrote:To get her away from illogical thinking. (Illogic is alignment-masking.)
how come you think Sakura is scum then? I don't think you posted exactly why anywhere o.o
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

AGar wrote:Post 294 - My next post in the game. A reply to a question in 270 and a fucking unvote.
yeah that was the exact post I was suspicious of. if you supposedly weren't suspecting him anymore at that point then why did you say it's suspicious how he apparently wasn't making the most of his opportunities to post?
AGar wrote:I don't give two flying fucks about what he posted in 275 because my next post after he made that (read: THE NEXT TIME I READ THE THREAD) I had already changed my read on him. Clearly he had reasons not to post a lot, and clearly he responded in a manner which I found as acceptable.
read my posts plz. I never said you found 275 suspicious. ever. I quoted 275 cause it directly shows my point. this seems like a really defensive reaction. = =

also, now you're saying he did have reasons? then why the hell did you accuse him of "not making the most of his opportunities to post" in the first place, when it's clear 275 was his first real chance to post and you knew this? that's exactly what I've been saying the whole time
AGar wrote:Read this post. If you don't get it, you're not going to.
In post 345, AGar wrote:2) I don't think you actually believe that Majiffy "made up a reason" for not posting content. He was pretty straightforward in that he felt that we weren't at a point worth putting in the effort, and he's backed that up since. Whether that's a smart play or not is up for debate, whether that's what actually happened or not isn't. You're grasping for straws to try and stretch out a wagon that, quite frankly, is shit and should be dead by now.
your logic was: he's mafia -> he's trying to extend a wagon instead of legitimately being suspicious -> he's mafia. I fail to see one post you've made where you defended your logic on him at all, let alone this specifically.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 437, AGar wrote:I WAS ANSWERING A QUESTION ASKED IN 270.
you did answer the question, but then you immediately went saying he was "not making the most of his opportunities to post"
which makes no sense given you said you changed your read on him by then and you admitted he had a reason for not posting, plus his post he made was his first real opportunity to post
AGar wrote:As for the DV shit, you've already dug into your confirmation bias of god only knows what so I'm not wasting my time. If you really think that my logic was "he's scum -> find a reason -> he's scum," there's literally no point in addressing me at all any further because I'm going to get banned/force replaced from this game if I have to beat my face against a keyboard one more time to explain simple logic to you like I did above.
instead of explaining your thought process, just says I'm wrong and accuses me of confbias. scum found, ggs

also do me a favor and quote where I said you thought 275 was suspicious. GL ~

unvote vote: AGar

I wanna see you rage more =w=
In post 426, Kalimar wrote:I need to catch up and I will do that sometime soon, but something I've been wondering:

Mastin, what did you mean when you said you 'weren't invested in the game' at the start?
when you do I wanna hear your reads on Beli plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 476, waynegg wrote:Lol! I didn't say they were all wrong!
I fail to see how this has anything to do with anything. he posted this
NachoKoopa wrote:What reads are wrong other than the one on you?
he was asking for existence, not proving all of them were wrong. where was he implying you said they were all wrong?

@Nacho: just wondering, where'd you get a scumread on Maji? I couldn't find it anywhere o.o
DeasVail wrote:Pie, look at AGar as scum in this game. Is it possible that their alignments are the same? I really don't think so
that's a really weak argument, he only had 10 posts that game and he replaced out. = = I can see he was acting different, but how can you be sure it was based off alignment and not inactivity?
also why are you defending him? = =
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 485, DeasVail wrote:I know he only had 10 posts, but how he's going about things while he is there is just completely different from here.
yeah that's what I meant, how can you be sure that's based off alignment and not inactivity?
In post 485, DeasVail wrote:And I'm defending him because I think he's town...
what are you hoping to accomplish by doing this?

also Pyrotechnics reads town for me. he's pointing a lot of things with wayne's logic similar to what I noticed w
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 497, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 484, pieguyn wrote:he was asking for existence, not proving all of them were wrong. where was he implying you said they were all wrong?
He said my reads were accurate just like they were in Xenoblade, where my reads were famously horrible.
oh sry, this was directed at wayne.
@wayne:
In post 476, waynegg wrote:Lol! I didn't say they were all wrong!
^ plz quote what made you say this. as far as I can see, Nacho was never implying you said they were all wrong, he just said this v
NachoKoopa wrote:What reads are wrong other than the one on you?
DeasVail wrote:It's more the difference between the style of his posts (I don't feel the kind of scum player in La-La goes all capsrage as scum in another game).

I'm not feeling up to reading people right now (will probably look over Pyro tonight), but I may end up agreeing with you on them. We'll see!
answer my second question plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 518, AGar wrote:I really don't have time for any posting today, I have too much to do. I'm leaving one tiny bit in here:

Pieguy - The part about quality posting and making the most of your opportunities
was part of my answer to Majiffy
. If you can't understand that, go pound salt.
I fail to see how I'm supposed to tell based off the post alone how that's part of an answer to the question, but ok

if that's the case, I'm curious what your opinion on all the other lurkers are, cause that kind of logic can apply to them too. seems you just went straight for Majiffy when everyone else did, so I wanna know w
waynegg wrote:Pieguy, as that was to Nacho, and I'm sure he knows exactly what I was answering, I feel no need to explain it to you.
nope that's not gonna cut it
he asked you to provide one read that was wrong and you exaggerated it saying "I never said they
were all
wrong". keep in mind you were also the one who referenced Xenoblade mafia where they apparently were all wrong, making your statement false in the first place. explain or die :>
In post 521, DeasVail wrote:Pie- I said what I thought.
I don't see where you said what you're trying to accomplish by defending someone else, can you link it plz? = =
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 527, waynegg wrote:Then vote me pie guy. That's all you're getting.
unvote vote: waynegg
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by pieguyn »

no
answer my question or you'll have roleclaimed mafia ~
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

unvote vote: Empking
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I say yes
her posts seem fine for me and in fact I thought she was town ever since near the start v
In post 37, Sakura Hana wrote:Reasonless votes give no info, even a random reason can be analyzed.
I wanna nominate Pyrotechnics. he was pushing on wayne pointing out logical inconsistencies, and I like his attacks

me - Yes
talah - y/n
Matias - y/n
Nati - y/n
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 580, Kalimar wrote:Still reading, but:
hi
what's your read on Belisarius plz? I'd appreciate if you go into detail :>
In post 566, DeasVail wrote:Sorry Pie, I meant that I just said what I thought when I defended AGar. I suppose I felt pretty strongly that AGar was town and thought I'd share it.
oh sry

god what the hell is going on. this game is starting to give me a headache again = =

where the hell is kanye. he was posting a lot near the start of the game and now it seems like he disappeared. given a lot of stuff has been going on, for me the change of pace is a scumtell
In post 565, Natirasha wrote:Wtf is going on Sakura is town or scum w/nacho, but w/e you people are kind of insane.
curious, which one do you think is more likely at this point?

looking back on things, I'm even more suspicious of wayne. near the start of the game he suggested to work together
In post 135, waynegg wrote:Ok so Kanye, Deaznuts, Mastin, Nat town. You guys wanna work together?
now that it's actually happening and he's not a part of it he seem really against it
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I have an idea but I wanna wait until Kalimar answers my question

haven't yet posted a full list of my reads so here. this is almost for my own sanity as I'm getting such a headache from this game @_@
Town: talah, Majiffy, Levi, Nati, Pyro, Sakura, Matias
Null-town: PV, NachoKoopa, mastin, kanye
Null: everyone else
Scum: wanyegg, AGar, Empking
ugh I'm not sure if I should be worried that I'm townreading more than half the players. but ok

@Agar: explain this plz
In post 294, AGar wrote:Follow up has been better, but don't get indignant because
you
don't understand the wagon on you.
you flat-out admitted you were fine with his reasoning. but this indicates you're still suspicious of him a bit? conveniently this implies you're not fully reading him as town, but not suspicious enough to be scum either. It's the same kind of thing as what you were accusing Levi of doing, but just subtler. 0.0
AGar wrote:Do you have an actual basis for asking this question, or you gonna hop off Majiffy's protective watch any time soon?
scumpaint me harder <3
In post 660, AGar wrote:The fact that pieguy's vote is still on Emp bothers me greatly, as well.
and exactly why does my vote matter than any of the other votes that are "still" on Empking?
keep in mind I haven't able to post since here, none of the other votes have moved since then, and you apparently didn't find it suspicious at this time. Not to mention no one had even mentioned me. I see no logical reason behind this statement at all so I'm just going to assume you're BS'ing and/or scumpainting me again
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yeah why not
unvote vote: AGar

Empking is a scumread for me because of how he was deflecting attention earlier:
Empking wrote:I doubt Majiffy is scum. I'm not scum, and if talah and Nat are going to baselessly wagon someone can they put pressure on Beli or Sak, please.
AGar wrote:If you're town, you're wasting your vote and doing the rest of us a huge disservice by parking it on a wagon you either don't believe in or don't care enough to see through to a lynch.
1. I was following talah as part of a vote group. how is that "wasting" my vote? and what makes this different from everyone else in talah's vote group?
2. why does it have to be one of those two possibilities?
3. what makes you think I either don't believe in the Empking wagon, or don't care enough to see it through to a lynch?
AGar wrote:I really don't get why you keep bringing irrelevant posts up, unless you actually have nothing to contribute to the game.
nice way to try to cover up what I said :3 too bad it's not going to work
AGar wrote:I'm repeating this point for emphasis - the wagon-starter basically said "Yeah he's town."
so it's not a good wagon cause the leader stopped supporting it?
and regardless, why shouldn't wagons on townies exist? even if the person being wagoned is town, we can use people's reactions and interactions with others to get more information. saying wagons on townies shouldn't exist is like saying we should just sit here without even trying to get more information. clearly this scenario doesn't benefit town = =
AGar wrote:(unless not answering your questions makes people scum in your book, in which case I should be the towniest town who ever towned to you)
false logic. "failing to answer questions" -> "scum" does not imply that "answering questions" -> "town".
AGar wrote:Your post afterwords gave some content but left the vote parked and made no mention of Empking whatsoever. Another post passes, you list Empking as a "scumread," but you've actually given no reasoning to back it up (unless not answering your questions makes people scum in your book, in which case I should be the towniest town who ever towned to you), came at me (listed as a scumread so that's logical) but then again left your vote parked on the wagon.
what is this I don't even
first sentence: so you say that's suspicious. However, you had another post in between the post where you first declared it to be suspicious. Why wasn't it suspicious then? As for me leaving my vote, see above
second sentence: you're using something that happened AFTER you declared my vote to be suspicious as reasoning for declaring that vote to be suspicious? that's not how it works :>
speaking of not having any reasoning, I declared Empking's redirecting attention to be suspicious around the time it happened, so I definitely had reasoning.
AGar wrote:You're not generating pressure, you're not gathering any information.
false statement
if you really want me to demonstrate this, obviously I generated enough pressure on you for you to answer my questions. beautifully illustrating my point
Kalimar wrote:@pieguyn - I didn't like Beli's intro. Having read his ISO I like his carefree posting style, which usually tends to come from town.
what did you think of Beli's vote on me?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 700, mastin2 wrote:Actual scumhunting not good towntell for vets; easily faked. (Particularly IF multiscum.) Heads don't seem that "into the game"; explain? Please help me w/ refining Sakura and point out townposting. Beli looks to have plenty scumhunting. How sure are you on levi? Why are these two not scum/town?
wait, what? he never said scumhunting was a towntell, he said this v
lack of scumhunting, even to trying to find it on his own wagon. Play reminds me of scum-Beli from here.
that lack of scumhunting is a scumtell. that does not imply that presence of scumhunting is a towntell
Empking wrote:Theres nothing illogical in that post, and if you think there is its becausd you're bringing your prejudices from later in the game.
no
In post 123, Empking wrote:
In post 118, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 103, kanyeknowsbest wrote:why do you think at least 1 out of 3 of the people doing a reasonless vote are scum?
1) I said "at least"
2) I've seen 3 people drop votes on me in a rapid manner in RVS in another game and 1 of them was scum.
Wouldn't you expect that if that sort of action were null?
you said this post was illogical. this directly implies that other post is illogical cause this post is her reasoning for the other post
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:35 am

Post by pieguyn »

talah what happened to Sakura 0.0 did I miss something

@DeasVail: that's an interesting point about Majiffy, mb I was wrong about saying him x Levi was town vs town. and he seems to be conveniently defending AGar

@Majiffy:
In post 757, Majiffy wrote:
In post 752, DrDolittle wrote:ehh. I actually don;t think sak is scum anymore.

On the otherhand, nacho, wayne, and probs agar and PV are solid votes.
Mebbe.
Definitely not.
Definitely not.
Ehhh ok.
mind explaining your read on AGar? and while I'm here, explain your read on me too plz

just ISO'ed him and saw this
In post 490, Majiffy wrote:
In post 469, waynegg wrote:Consolidate scum reads Jiffy? I'll go first...

Empking
DrDolittle
DeasVail
Sakura Hana
talah
Pyrotechnics
Agree on DV,
possibly Emp.
Definitely not Talah. Still thinking about Sak. Probably not Pyro. Haven't bothered reading DrDo.
In post 543, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Empking

Lets hurry up and mislynch
the lurker town
so we can scare the lurker scum into posting.
then this ^ a few posts later? explain why the flip flop plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:10 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'd be ok with a Kalimar lynch... I wanna see his answer to my question first, but currently he's hardly posted anything and the posts he's made I can't see any direction in his play. 0.0
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Majiffy wrote:50 posts is not "a few". That's 1/11th of the game at that point.
this just seems like an excuse, especially when you never said why you changed your read. explain what made you change your read
Majiffy wrote:He's going the same direction I am with his reads, he's probably town.
so if I was going the same direction you were with my reads the whole game, I'd be town?
Majiffy wrote:You're either the biggest fucking idiot ever or you're scum, simple as that.
false dichotomy
Majiffy wrote:God you're so fucking scum.
instead of explaining your scumread on me, you just continue repeating I'm scum and that's all there is to it? this is so weird for me = =
Majiffy wrote:This is the best you can do?
wow really
Majiffy wrote:When you challenge arguments for someone being scum, that shows a town-lean, if not a town-read.
When you don't support arguments for someone being scum, that shows the lack of a scum-lean or a scum read.
nope. you're not getting away with this one
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:Because the active cunts in the game all have it in their weak little minds that you're somehow town, which is not only beside me but also fucking retarded.
states he didn't wagon DeasVail because people were townreading him
In post 652, Majiffy wrote:Go find my reads list and poke around the posts near there. I had people questioning my read on you and no one supporting me.
states he didn't wagon DeasVail because no one was supporting him. indicating by the first quote that people just weren't scumreading him, as opposed to outright townreading him
also, link where exactly people were directly questioning your read on DeasVail, instead of just not supporting it? also quote exactly where the "tone" made you think they weren't supporting it.
Kalimar wrote:@ pieguyn: I don't have a particularly strong opinion on Belisarius' vote for you. Only slight bug is that there's no follow up for it.
nope you're not getting away with this either
In post 113, Kalimar wrote:Belisarius voting to no-lynch in the RVS is a good way to avoid responsibility for his vote, which I've seen scum do in a recent game I played. In addition, I don't like that he votes waynegg for poor reasoning - it seems like on the surface scumhunting and not legitimate.

Vote: Belisarius
points out it's suspicious when Belisarius votes waynegg for poor reasoning
In post 227, Belisarius wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: pieguyn

I dinnae like yer attempt to distance yerself from yer shit logic once it's conclusive proven to be shit
this is the same thing, voting me for poor "logic". on top of that we throw in there this was all a misunderstanding about actually using this "logic" to scumhunt and it's obvious just by reading the thread what happened. but this one isn't suspicious? IMO, this just implies you're BS'ing.
In post 774, Kalimar wrote:Majiffy has some weird stances on Empking e.g. thinking he's town but voting him anyway, but calling him maybe-scum in each other post about him.
I think that if he was genuinely interested in what my thoughts were on his wagon he'd have said something about my reply rather than push pieguyn without reasoning. Speaking of which, him pushing pieguyn instead of DeasVail when DeasVail is coming at him with an axe looks like deflecting, considering he's said a lot more about DeasVail prior.
aw fuck what the hell now this is confusing the shit out of me. might this really be a slight attempt at bussing? especially when you didn't even vote him
Kalimar wrote:If you had to pick between Majiffy and Empking dying, which would it be?
I say Empking. atm, I feel he's more suspicious than Majiffy.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

waynegg wrote:(that doesn't make them wrong though and you've seen that)
In post 598, waynegg wrote:Why would any experienced player want to be in a townbloc that's growing way too fast and way too easily that's being filled by a player that's been said by others "the newb is strong in this one" and a player who just joined in August? Nat? Oh yeah, and who isn't playing like excited scum in his first scum game.
appeal to authority
and just for completeness, in fact I've been playing longer than you. get fucked by your own fallacious logic :>
waynegg wrote:All that damnage and no vote...
well excuse me for pressuring more than one person at a time. = = my vote is still on Empking cause he still hasn't explained himself
waynegg wrote:And this. Lol.
what's "lol" about that?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

waynegg wrote:So everything else is accurate, being you singled out the one thing that didn't fit.
that's not how logic works bro
and it's still not an excuse for ignoring what I posted
waynegg wrote:pedit how long have I been playing pie?
according to the panel on the left, since May. if you've been playing since 2011, then I retract my statement.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

if you really want me to make a case about every single thing you've posted up to this point, then I can. it might take a while though @_@

no it's not how logic works. but just for you: I singled out the AtA because I thought it was a contradiction. I haven't yet seen an outright contradiction you've had elsewhere, so that's why it stood out for me.

it's still not an excuse for ignoring the rest of what I said
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by pieguyn »

oh here's another one
In post 598, waynegg wrote:Why would any experienced player want to be in a townbloc that's growing way too fast and way too easily that's being filled by a player that's been said by others "the newb is strong in this one"
and a player who just joined in August
? Nat? Oh yeah, and who isn't playing like excited scum in his first scum game.
this implies that the panel on the left is always accurate. but given you said I should retract my statement, that implies it's not
Natirasha wrote:Hey pie I haven't read a word you've said since page six.

Thoughts?
u srs
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 807, waynegg wrote:
In post 805, pieguyn wrote:oh here's another one
In post 598, waynegg wrote:Why would any experienced player want to be in a townbloc that's growing way too fast and way too easily that's being filled by a player that's been said by others "the newb is strong in this one"
and a player who just joined in August
? Nat? Oh yeah, and who isn't playing like excited scum in his first scum game.
this implies that the panel on the left is always accurate. but given you said I should retract my statement, that implies it's not
That implies I made no assumptions and simply pointed out your join date. Really odd you took this long to respond to it. You should have said something sooner so it wouldn't look so much like you painting someone as scum, but you obviously had something to hide so I forgive you. :P
1. I had other ideas at that time besides pointing out your AtA. given your apparent reputation for insane logic, I didn't think it really mattered much then. but now that I'm trying to pressure you more I figured I'd ask about it

2. given what you said, that implies you're referring to the experience of those forming the townblock. this implies you were making a statement that I'm inexperienced because I only joined in august. hence the AtA

also stop ignoring my questions. The fact that you just keep ignoring them, IMO, implies you're just trying to BS your way through D1. Especially when you're apparently scumreading me..
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Majiffy wrote:So... you're not interacting with Empking the guy you'd prefer to lynch, meanwhile you're making wallpost arguments with me.
yet another blatant misrep. look at this post plz. here I'm asking him a question, which he outright NEVER ANSWERS. I can't continue my interaction with him till he answers this question, unless something else comes up, but he's only made one post after that. I'm trying to interact with him but he's not holding his half of the interaction.
Majiffy wrote:From the start of the game? Yes. Too late now, though, you're already a scumbutt.
so theoretically, any scum can just put the same reads as you the whole game from the beginning and you'd never call them on it.
seriously, this logic makes no sense
Majiffy wrote:Here's one. Wow, how hard, reading the thread and all.
Anything else?
quote where the "tone" implies they're not supporting it instead of being legitimately curious about your read plz.
I see two posts who question your posts, which don't necessarily have such a tone, and then mastin2 even AGREEING DV is suspicious and voting for him.
Majiffy wrote:What was quoted above was in no way a response to any questioning of my scumread on pie. This is a deliberate misrep to attempt to weaken my positions.
yet yet another misrep. who cares if what was quoted above was a direct response to a question. it was quoting something I've posted and saying I'm scum cause of it. it doesn't change the fact that a. you didn't give a logical explanation for anything and b. you're just repeating the statement that "I'm scum".
Majiffy wrote:So town pie clutters up the thread with wall wars over useless subjects and just lets the person he's voting for lurk his way out of a dying wagon?
ok I'm pretty sure Majiffy is scum
I point out an outright contradiction which he outright IGNORES, and then tries to cover it up by saying I'm cluttering up the thread with "useless subjects".
I see no town motivation in this whatsoever

this style of wall posting came from the first game I played on this site which was a Newbie game and there were like 2 or 3 players who posted long walls of text the whole time and it's what I got used to. ask Sakura ww

also, I admit I'm not skilled at all at interacting with someone who's lurking. my current fix for that is just treating it as suspicious, but it doesn't help in getting the lurker back into the thread and continuing the wagon. but I know there's better ways.. orz
Pyrotechnics wrote:This is a fake dumbtell. Notice that he has the mod in his town reads. He has ArcAngel in his null reads. He has dopog as his only scum read. Mac and dopog made the same exact amount of posts. There is literally no way he remembers that Mac was replaced by ArcAngel who's made what two maybe three posts? But forgets that we replaced dopog. Then there's the beauty of wanting someone to tell him who replaced dopog when he knows for damn sure that he can go to the OP and see the current playlist. To make this list he had to go to the opening post to get the list of players (or I suppose the activity list in the bottom corner, but then would still notice that we're in the game.) What's also interesting is that he lists nacho twice. So does he have nacho as town or as null?
interesting idea
not to mention he completely left out me, wayne, talah, Svenskt Stål, and you @_@
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

this is hilarious, rage more plz =w=
Majiffy wrote:... 150 posts ago.
Majiffy wrote:Uh then you press him and keep on the pressure until he answers? :roll:
yeah, I just admitted I'm not good at keeping pressure on people when they ignore me =A=
Majiffy wrote:You're a moron.
so by your own false dichotomy, I'm not scum
showing how little sense your reasoning makes in the first place
Majiffy wrote:Seriously right now? You're going to say I'm misrepping you by pointing out THE EXACT FUCKING MISREP YOU MADE?
no, I said you're misrepping me by implying I said the reason your post was suspicious was because it wasn't a direct response to a question. it's suspicious because you had no explanation for saying I'm scum, and just repeatedly said I was scum.
I, on the other hand, did and it followed directly from what I was quoting. I was giving new information instead of limiting myself to answering your questions.
Majiffy wrote:Please explain to me which of the pie/dv lynch is a "popular current affair".
bullshit question. he said "affairs", implying both of them are
Majiffy wrote:Pieguy is repeatedly misrepping,
you actually only pointed out one supposed "misrep"~
by this, it's not "repeatedly"
Majiffy wrote:while simultaneously voting elsewhere, arguing elsewhere
already answered this. excuse me for trying to pressure multiple slots at the same time ww
In post 917, Majiffy wrote:Playstyle, not alignment.
here you say my quote walls and responding to everything are playstyle
using spam-wall scum techniques,
now it's alignment? no
not to mention you've been doing the same thing

unvote vote: Majiffy

I don't believe your horrendous and contradictory logic is genuine, nor your 1-shot watcher, nor even if the claim is true that it necessarily has to be a town role. any more posts will not be responded to, until you can actually come up with some legitimate ideas. k thx bye

@talah: does any of this change your opinion of a Majiffy lynch on D1? I'm more than certain he's scum: he's using crap logic to get people lynched and his pushes on DV, Levi, and me seem really opportunistic. his scumhunting, when it's not contradicting the shit out of itself, seems based on pre-defined criterion that he expects to automatically get people lynched (e.g. my vote not matching up with who I'm talking to atm, when I wanna pressure multiple slots). he seems pissed off because was called out by someone who "only joined in August" when I was townreading him previously and then changed my read. I can't see any pro-town motivation behind any of this shit. he is not town :>
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

oh hey speaking of Empking

Empking: answer my question. it certainly doesn't help your case that you ignored it previously. I'll even put it below for your own convenience ~

In post 744, pieguyn wrote:
Empking wrote:Theres nothing illogical in that post, and if you think there is its becausd you're bringing your prejudices from later in the game.
no
In post 123, Empking wrote:
In post 118, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 103, kanyeknowsbest wrote:why do you think at least 1 out of 3 of the people doing a reasonless vote are scum?
1) I said "at least"
2) I've seen 3 people drop votes on me in a rapid manner in RVS in another game and 1 of them was scum.
Wouldn't you expect that if that sort of action were null?
you said this post was illogical. this directly implies that other post is illogical cause this post is her reasoning for the other post
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:18 am

Post by pieguyn »

Beli who do you wanna lynch today

e.g. with all the analysis, who came out on top in terms of scumreads?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:38 am

Post by pieguyn »

Town: Nati, talah, Matias, Sakura, Pyro, Levi, Beli
Null-town: kayne, PV, Nacho, DV
Null: DrD, Sven, AA9, mastin
Scum: Majiffy, Empking, Kalimar, waynegg, AGar *
* I seriously doubt AGar x Majiffy is scum vs. scum, so this is impossible unless multiball. not too sure yet on exactly who else it would be in that case (from DrD, Sven, AA9, mastin)

I'm fine with lynching anyone under "scum" or "null" besides AGar.
In post 974, mastin2 wrote:
In post 963, DeasVail wrote:Majiffy, you do realise that you've done far more discrediting than pie has, right?
Scum.

{DV, Sven, Pie, Kalimar, ?AGAR?} scumteam? (Need to check math; need to check interactions.)
mind explaining why the hell I'm scum? you literally threw me on there with no reason given anywhere. plz don't tell me you're just sheeping Majiffy who provably contradicts himself

also, I think me x AGar is impossible no matter how you look at it unless you're thinking it's multiball, which it doesn't seem like you are given you posted only one "scumteam"

Empking, mastin, Levi:
rather than argue for forever about "majiffy making good points" or not, I'll instead let you see it yourself.
In post 939, Majiffy wrote:Cutting out the bullshit in pie's posts to respond to his "points" and other bits.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote:this is hilarious, rage more plz =w=
Continue attempting to discredit me, scum looks good on you.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote: yeah, I just admitted I'm not good at keeping pressure on people when they ignore me =A=
"I just admitted I'm scummy why would you call me scummy for it wtfomgz"
In post 932, pieguyn wrote:
Majiffy wrote:You're a moron.
so by your own false dichotomy, I'm not scum
showing how little sense your reasoning makes in the first place
You can be dumb
and
scum. You just can't be smart town.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote:it's suspicious because you had no explanation for saying I'm scum, and just repeatedly said I was scum.
You mean like those arguments I made for you being scum way way back when I called you scum the first time? Mmkay.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote: I, on the other hand, did and it followed directly from what I was quoting. I was giving new information instead of limiting myself to answering your questions.
No, you were being a deflective scumbutt.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote: you actually only pointed out one supposed "misrep"~
by this, it's not "repeatedly"
Guess what? You misrepped in this very post, making it two. Which is "repeatedly".

The more you know!
now it's alignment? no
First quote refers to "responding to every single question", which is different from spam-wall scum techniques, although similar in the sense of being walls.

I don't believe your horrendous and contradictory logic is genuine, nor your 1-shot watcher, nor even if the claim is true that it necessarily has to be a town role.
Hedge more.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote:any more posts will not be responded to, until you can actually come up with some legitimate ideas. k thx bye
Lol ok you can stop wasting my time now.
find the incorrect logic in the above post. bonus points for finding a solution that doesn't match mine. go ~
(and Empking, while you're here, answer my damn question or you'll have claimed scum, kthx)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1003, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1002, pieguyn wrote:mind explaining why the hell I'm scum?
In post 973, mastin2 wrote:Waynegg impersonation! (Most likely scum.)
(Wayne is to talah what you are to Majiffy. You're doing a dead-on repeat.)
plz tell me exactly why that post is scummy. All I see is me completely owning Majiffy's "case" on me, if it can even be called a case. As it is, your "reason" seems like an excuse to find an easy way onto the wagon, should you need to.
also I'm going to assume you couldn't find the solution to the question I asked? it really isn't hard to see, so plz look at it @_@

@Empking: this is stupid, quit ignoring my questions. the fact that you didn't answer my question about Majiffy's post, combined with how long you took to answer this damn question, is so weird. not to mention YOU'RE NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING ELSE IN LIKE THE PAST DAY BESIDES VOTING ME. I get the feeling you're just trying to avoid attention with all the crap going on currently. yeah no fuck this
In post 1004, Empking wrote:That's post 123. The other post is 99. What comes first? [Unless, you're genuinely claiming to have psychic powers that allowed you to independently discover the meaning of 99 which happened to match 123]. The phrase 'bad logic is alignment masking' was almost made for situations like this where someone does something off, and then goes 'badlogic'.
I have no idea what this has to do with anything, and instead see a scumpainting attempt. this is what happened:
Sakura makes post 99, which you claim here that there's "nothing illogical" in. Then you question her in in this post, which you claim here is to get her away from illogical thinking. This implies the logic in the post you were questioning her in is illogical, which, since it was the reasoning for post 99, makes post 99 illogical by extension. This contradicts the first link where you say it's not illogical. Which one came first doesn't matter, what matters is that you're BS'ing your way through D1.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

fuck all this shit

claim: Dearka Elsman

I pilot the Buster Gundam. I'm a Vigilante, during night phases I can kill another player. flavorized as a hyper-impulse long-range sniper rifle.

also I breadcrumbed this role in the first serious post I made. the first letters of the lines in the first and last part spell "vig"

can we lynch Majiffy now plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I knew you'd say something like that. predictable scum is predictable

here's what happened: scum saw my breadcrumb on the first post. and it thus became a priority for them to get rid of me, cause scum's biggest threat is someone who can do what they do: kill. so Majiffy led this hugeass wagon on me cause he knew everyone would just follow him instead of paying attention to someone "who only joined in August". for fuck sake he even said I was "newbscum" in an early post of his, showing his reliance on me being "new". now that I've claimed, as he wanted, he's pushing me = scum anyway cause he knew I'd claim a killing role.

fuck I wouldn't be surprised if there are 3-4 scum on my wagon. after all, for scum, getting rid of other people who can kill is a top priority. plus if it's multiball, it's possible another scum saw it and silently did the same thing (Empking for god sake)

if you look at all the incorrect logic and contradictions I've pointed out, there's no way all of his shit is genuine. this is why people should actually look at shit instead of sheeping an experienced player. now I'm pretty much doomed to die N1 =_=

seriously, fuck all this shit

btw, I'm open for kill targets. I'm planning on shooting Majiffy if he doesn't get lynched, or waynegg if he does get lynched. but, if anyone can come up with a good case for me to shoot someone else and a lot of people agree to it, I'll accept it :>
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I'll explain

he's claiming that I'm fakeclaiming vigilante as part of a second scumteam, and that no one will realize it cause the number of kills will be the same as 1 scumteam + vigilante

but since he's scum, instead of having, and thus explaining, a thought process behind concluding it was multiball from my vig claim, he just throws the statement out there. because he didn't have a logical thought process to conclude it, cause his whole plan ever since he found my breadcrumb was to push scum on me in order to get rid of a major threat to his faction

now go vote him plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

hell you know what, the whole fact that he tried to pull something like this out of his ass indicates he's lying

if he was really town, from his perspective, there's still a chance of getting 3 kills (me/scumteam 1/scumteam 2) on N1. the fact he just assumed it's multiball and that my claim is false indicates that he isn't really considering all the possibilities (which is what anyone would do if they were town), and is instead just trying to get rid of me

this incorrect logic is the kind of shit people would find if they would have actually just looked at his damn posts. but it's too late now
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

scumpaint me harder. I'm more than sure you're scum with him anyway so I don't care ww

instead I'll just summarize your entire play in two quotes
In post 821, waynegg wrote:Then
omgus
vote me. I don't play with scum reads or try to convince them they're scum.
In post 1048, waynegg wrote:See above. That would be the thought you neglected to mention, yes? So by your own logic...

Like that 'too damned late' AtE though!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1053, kanyeknowsbest wrote:im mad as all hell @ this game
QF fucking T
talah wrote:Meh. Too many claims. I'm fucked overnight.

ed: agree where the frack is that dude?
wanna bet on which one of us two ends up dead tonight? I'll bet $100 on myself
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@wayne: huhwhat, I don't remember you posting your townreads anywhere. 0.0

if that's the case, would you be open for a Majiffy lynch? I'm townreading Sakura/talah/Pyro/DV atm so I don't wanna lynch them currently, unless we run out of time or smth
DV wrote:Pie, you shouldn't have claimed so early, but things should be ok. Also, I think that since scum would be able to get rid of you at night easily enough, they wouldn't go to the effort of trying to get you lynched, especially since most of the time claims happen before lynches.
I wanna make sure we have time to get a good lynch instead of just lynching a random person or no lynch. I just remember the last game I hosted, town ran out of time on two days and no lynched cause they couldn't agree on a good lynch target. plus it didn't help that I was fking pissed off
Majiffy wrote:If I saw your crumb, why wouldn't I just kill you at night, knowing that a town-vig claim and/or lynch would put a shitload of heat on me?
hell if I know, only you know for sure what you're trying to do. you yourself said the crumb sucked so mb you wanted to get more info before knowing for sure? seriously, how the fuck am I supposed to know your exact thought process
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Majiffy wrote:So you think I'm bright enough to pick up on your shitty crumb as scum but dumb enough to not have the foresight of "oh, wow, leading a lynch on a vig I could totally just nightkill might bring me a lot of heat"?

Mmkay. Glad we're straight on your story.
nice misrep again
all I can do is figure out what the most likely scenario is. currently, I see you not knowing whether I'm vig or not and trying to get a claim out of me to know for sure as a possibility. from a scum perspective, it could be worth it to get rid of a major threat
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Majiffy wrote:You mean after I shut down your other insane story?

Keep reaching.
nice misrep again. that scenario became possible after you said you thought the crumb was weak. with this in mind, that scenario became more likely. I wasn't thinking of smth like that before what you said called my attention to it.
and as I said, I have no idea what you're fucking trying to do. all I can do is discuss possibilities. how the fuck do you expect me to immediately know what your exact thought process is?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:00 am

Post by pieguyn »

hell here's another scenario:
you saw the crumb and thought I might be scum planning to fakeclaim vig, so you started this whole case on me so that you'd get a shitton of towncred if you end up being right. and if you're wrong hey it's at least you got rid of the vigilante
seriously you make no sense
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:01 am

Post by pieguyn »

Majiffy wrote:So after I shut down your insane story, scenario B became possible.

Which is what I said.

Which makes it not a misrep.

You are seriously bad at this.
no it's a misrep because you're implying the reason I brought it up was because you shut down the other thing, as opposed to it not being possible till something you mentioned
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:08 am

Post by pieguyn »

say something
he blows it off saying "I can't even your brain anymore."
and you wonder why the hell you're scum
Majiffy wrote:For those of you watching at home, pissed-off-forced-to-claim town is indignant and pissed off, not playing hopscotch-inane-possibilities "gotcha!" game trying to make themselves look townier.
yeah take into consideration I'm usually polite as hell and say this again
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:12 am

Post by pieguyn »

that's how I play. what the hell is the point of making a post that's just "oasdlfkjh I'm so pissed off that I had to claim and now we just lost an important PR"? I don't see one

add to that you're scum and I'm still frustrated that people were sheeping you for seemingly no reason earlier and there you have it
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:22 am

Post by pieguyn »

yeah that's what I'm saying. when playing I try to limit my emotions as much as possible, since I feel if I don't it just gets in my way
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:33 am

Post by pieguyn »

of {Sven, DV, Kalimar}, I'd prefer Kalimar atm with Sven/DV as backup
Pyro reads town for me. I thought it was weird how kanye slowed down but people said that's typical, plus his way of being mad reads town for me
AA9 seems possible, considering she's hardly done anything. there's pretty much no content from that whole entire slot

unvote vote: Kalimar

Svenskt Stål wrote:so am i.

why dont you belie my claim?
claiming just the character name doesn't tell us shit. it'd be a lot more relevant if you'd have claimed what the role did. I don't think full claiming with no pressure is a good idea though
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:37 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm sheeping mastin. me going for Majiffy any longer won't accomplish anything atm
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1171, talah wrote:Pie - will you shoot within a given set if a few of us can come to some sort of consensus?
yeah
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I was originally thinking Majiffy (or waynegg, but I'm feeling a bit better about him recently), but after thinking about it it might be better to go for someone who's done nothing as you said (policy lynch)

in that case, probably AA9 cause there's literally no content from that slot
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:30 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1199, Natirasha wrote:@Pie: I EXPECT you to kill someone tonight. Failure to do so will lead to your lynch on the morrow.
yeah I definitely will
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:18 am

Post by pieguyn »

what the flying fuck
unvote
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:55 am

Post by pieguyn »

vote: Kalimar
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:21 am

Post by pieguyn »

waynegg wrote:I'm not going to policy lynch town for a stupid shot. I don't like that Mastin is gone, but I'll be damned if I give scum 3 dead townies to start day 3. Don't break my heart Nat. Think logically. What you're doing is anti town at best.
could be a mafia dayvig, which also indicates multiball

I seriously doubt there'd be a town dayvig and nightvig at the same time. combined with the way he shot, makes me think he's mafia dayvig
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:22 am

Post by pieguyn »

Majiffy wrote:You know there used to be a time where calling someone town and then blindly sheeping them all game so you can fly under the radar and point the finger of blame elsewhere was considered scummy. What happened to those days?
In post 880, Majiffy wrote:
In post 785, pieguyn wrote: so if I was going the same direction you were with my reads the whole game, I'd be town?
From the start of the game? Yes.
this is exactly what I fucking said
I fucking said sheeping someone all game was a fucking invalid reason for townreading someone and you called me a moron. and now you fucking say it's scummy
fuck all this shit

yes imad
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

unvote vote: AA9
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #72) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:10 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm an M. go for it w
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1538, talah wrote:Hey pie: my current vig pool is:

(Kalimar | Dolittle | Majiffy | Waynegg | Empking | Fuck it Beli) and AA9 if that's not lynched

I would also accept 'I didn't Vig' tomorrow and would like it if you considered town-wifom in your Vig considerations. I'd also like to hear from Nati, Sakura, (fukn Matias isn't replaced), Pyro (especially Syr), possibly dolittle and Nacho too. If we get a pool of three and you Vig what you think best, I'm happy. Is PereV in this game?
I'm fine with Kalimar, Majiffy, wayne, or Empking. I've got a pretty solid townread on Beli and DrD is null. I'd also like to hear what the others say :>
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:44 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1615, kanyeknowsbest wrote:pie can u pls explain your thought process here tyvm
I've lost all my will for this game seeing as I'm most likely going to die N1, so I was just following Nati literally putting no thought into it whatsoever. I didn't actually think about it till later =A= then I realized he almost certainly has to be mafia dayvig
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by pieguyn »

uuu I can't think about this game anymore

in retrospect I shouldn't have claimed that early. but I wanted to make sure we'd have time to get a good lynch plus I guess I was just mad and paranoid that no one was listening to me and somewhere it crossed over a line. bad playing on my part I guess as now this whole shit happened = =

but I'm letting you all decide who I should shoot and I'm being completely transparent in doing so. lynching me just because "I might be SK" is like the worst fucking idea ever. if you're really town then just let the fucking mafia shoot me at night and waste one of their NKs in doing so, while I also get a chance to shoot a mafia. and if they don't, hey I get another shot that YOU ALL GET TO DECIDE. that's why I'm sure there's scum on my wagon atm
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

on second thought, fuck this

claim: SK
. congrats you win

1. I was legitimately trying to scumhunt seeing as I have to eliminate all the mafia. which is why I'm more than sure a lot of the people wagoning me are scum. even though I'm technically "scum", my intentions were the same as town and I seriously have no fucking idea how the hell I managed to get a wagon on me if they didn't at least notice my vig crumb.
2. I'm claiming because paranoia that no one will believe me again and there's literally no way I can win anyway. plus there's only like 1 day till deadline and I legitimately wanna help town now that I can't win
3. I may or may not have x-shot or unlimited bulletproof. so gl killing me at night mafia
4. I'll let you all dictate who I shoot or you all can lynch me if you don't wanna bother. though there might be a bus driver or some shit so we better watch out for that
5. how was my play up till I claimed vig? :>

pls don't hate me Kdub ;w;

/hide in corner :oops:
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I'm Rau Le Creuset

I pilot the Providence Gundam

I know that Mu La Flaga is in the game and he knows my character is in the game

I get informed whenever a. one of us targets the other, b. we target the same person in one day or night phase, or c. the same person targets us in one day or night phase. I don't get told exactly which one of those it is tho. flavorized as a mental link. I did some research on flavor so I kind of understand it o.o

I'm investigation immune flavorized as a "neutron jammer canceller"

I win when I'm alive and everyone else is dead or nothing can prevent that from happening

I forgot Mu La Flaga knows I'm in the game. it could explain why the hell people were pushing SK on me so hard
Damn I envy you, SK is like the only thing I've never been, wonder what it is like.
I sure as hell wasn't expecting to get SK either 0.0
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by pieguyn »

my investigation immune works on anything that targets me directly
Sakura Hana wrote:Damn I envy you, SK is like the only thing I've never been, wonder what it is like.
I was scared all game even though I knew my intentions were the same as town's =o=

aside from that felt oddly like being a regular townie. except you have to take extra care not to die like you're playing mafia ww
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1895, waynegg wrote:
In post 1874, kanyeknowsbest wrote:okay so lets suppose pie comes in and decides to come clean and offers full cooperation with town. who do we lynch with one day left at that point?

this is an open question to everyone pushing pie aswell.
Pie. I don't trust scum to keep their word.
leaving me alive benefits town

therefore, since you are opposed to it, you are scum

see how fun this is \:D/

unvote vote: DrD
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by pieguyn »

and just how is that bad logic

looks like perfectly fine logic to me

@DrD: I'd be fine with a wayne lynch but IIRC no one's up for it
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

and just how does that have anything to do with what I said

plz take responsibility for your incorrect logic instead of BS'ing around like you've done all D1
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

that's not what I said at all

I made two statements that are unconditionally true and made a logical deduction directly from those two statements. completely different to what you said ~

plz get more mad because I'm helping your opposing faction
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by pieguyn »

nice deflection there ~
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by pieguyn »

hey kanye are you up for speedlynching wayne

after all I just proved him scum in just 2 sentences and then hit the nail on the head stopping his line of insane troll logic
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@wayne: I fully intend to help town to the best of my ability as long as I'm alive. if I don't, then town can just speedlynch me immediately

which goes back to this
pieguyn wrote:leaving me alive benefits town

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@waynegg: no I'm pretty sure logic shows you're scum
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1936, waynegg wrote:I'm pretty sure you're bad at this game pie

You get no arguments with me on my lynch, so what's the hold up Pie? Trying to find your balls? :lol:
hey he called me as scum D1 so let's just insult him and hope no one notices

to answer your question, still not enough support for a speedlynch on you
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

you conveniently missed the part where I fully claimed the flavor of my role

I know I can't make shit like that up, and if I'm really a bad player as you say, that should be even more obvious

you're changing your story around to save your ass, just like I was and you also accused me of doing

plus what happened to you giving up after you saw how town didn't wanna quicklynch me? doesn't seem like you really have that mentality after all

wanna lynch wayne now kanye
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:08 am

Post by pieguyn »

hey Majiffy guess what

the same logic that applied to waynegg can be applied to you too

looks like both of you are scum after all

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:20 am

Post by pieguyn »

so wait who the hell should I shoot again

assuming I don't get lynched
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:25 am

Post by pieguyn »

give me a backup for WIFOM sake pls

I don't want to be completely vulnerable to a bus driver or some shit ;w;
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:27 am

Post by pieguyn »

To a scum faction, any town is an optimal kill
are you fucking serious
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:29 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'd be fine with the first one :wink:

but srsly those 3 choices sound good
I am fucking serious.
"any town" isn't an optimal kill. an optimal kill is either a PR or a really obvtown player
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:33 am

Post by pieguyn »

Oh and pie needs to be lynched with fire.
wow did I really catch 3 scum on d1
And what if one of those kills ends up being a PR? Mmkay then.
that's not "any town"
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:36 am

Post by pieguyn »

It doesn't help us.
you're right in that it doesn't help you

because you're scum
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:39 am

Post by pieguyn »

I love how the most fun I've had with this game was after I claimed SK. thx kanye <3
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:45 am

Post by pieguyn »

the whole point is, having multiple opposing factions alive helps town because they have a good chance to shoot each other

Majiffy and wanyegg and apparently you don't want this to happen because they're scum and they want to get rid of the person who can do what they do: kill

let the damn scum shoot each other so that town doesn't have to worry about them nk'ing all of them off

@Majiffy: now that I think about it, opposing scum is the optimal NK for scum, not "any town" like you claim
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:53 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2143, Majiffy wrote:And if there are any scum redirectors or busdrivers we're giving scum two kills by keeping him alive.
exactly why I wanted more choicse for WIFOM
That's only if there are multiple factions. Are you confirming multiple factions?
lol wow stop reaching

multiball seems like a pretty decent assumption that's all
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:55 am

Post by pieguyn »

or we could leave me alive so I can shoot all your scumbuddies

which you obv don't want to happen
Will Pie ever win this game as SK?
exactly
I admitted defeat and am helping town

Majiffy is just pissed off because I'm helping his opposing faction
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:57 am

Post by pieguyn »

hell with all the hype about Kdub I wouldn't put it past him to put multiball with a SK at all

considering I've seen games with mafia+SK+vigilante
Who are you scumreads?
And nullreads?
not that it matters but

town: kanye, Beli, PV, Levi, Pyro, Sakura, NachoKoopa, talah, Nati
scum: AGar, Empking, Majiffy, Tius, waynegg
null" everyone else
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:02 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2154, Titus wrote:Pie, you likely have too few scum if you're assuming multiball. I can't imagine only five scum in multiball.
this is the worst logic ever

my best guesses besides the 5 I posted would be any of my null reads: DrD, PV, Sven, DV, Wake. probably Sven, then DV, then DrD as the top 3
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:03 am

Post by pieguyn »

Wow this is just bad.
like I care what you think <3
the point is you're scum trying to get rid of the biggest threat to your faction
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:05 am

Post by pieguyn »

that's just natural ~
scum wants to kill the biggest threat to their faction. not to mention I've been scumreading all those people since near the start of the game, so this shit is exactly what I was expecting
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:12 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2162, Majiffy wrote:A town-chained SK popping off townies is not a threat to a scum faction, it's a help.
it functions just like an extra lynch
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:15 am

Post by pieguyn »

my motivation is to kill whoever town wants me to kill

saying it's like an extra mislynch is like saying town will just mislynch the whole game

nice loaded questino and false logic
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:16 am

Post by pieguyn »

and by having me choose from a set of players, they can't do anything to stop my kill either

if they roleblock me then just by me being alive I'm using up their roleblock stopping them from blocking another role
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:21 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2175, Titus wrote:No. You are misrepping the question.

You are faced with Tommy Who Looks Scummy versus Sam Who Is Actually Scum. What's your incentive to kill Sam over Tommy?

The logical SK kills Tommy and then blames the group for making him a choice at all.

Thus, unless all the options are scum, your actions will likely be manipulated to cause a town death.
what the fuck is this shit

you're literally implying I'm responsible for scum manipulating my kill around. you're also implying I know who's scum and who's not by knowing the difference between someone who just looks scummy and is actually scum
That's a roleblock. If they have something like a busdrive you're fucked.
me choosing from multiple people counters this
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:23 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2180, Majiffy wrote:Seriously pie has been arguing this whole time from the perspective of
factional scum
, not
self-aligned SK
And his investigation-immune bit of his claim reeks of Godfather.

We need to be lynching him.
you're joking right

can we speedlynch this guy plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #109) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:35 am

Post by pieguyn »

However, let's just say that my role implies there is no bus driver in this game.
oh cool
so what's the holdup then
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:49 am

Post by pieguyn »

sorry for confusion, that was directed towards everyone who is lynching me now that their whole argument collapsed ~
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #111) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:12 am

Post by pieguyn »

holy wow
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

the mental link doesn't do anything. I just get a notification whenever any of those things happen
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (isolation #113) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

when everything is finalized plz give me a set of 2 or more players who I should kill, assuming I don't get lynched

or if you really want you can just give me one player but that's kind of hazardous
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (isolation #114) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by pieguyn »

no don't vote me vote DrD if you wanna win
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #115) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2373, Titus wrote:The SK may occasionally reveal... but day 1 doesn't seem like special circumstances. The SK wants to keep town and mafia to equal numbers. So I think that's why he's pushing for options
what the hell is this I don't even
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yay I survived past D1

...I think
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #117) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I shot AA9

the complete lack of other kills makes me think it's not multiball tho. which means I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of the people going "hey this is multiball" were scum just trying to fuck with us

oh look, Majiffy was one of the people pushing multiball
vote: Majiffy
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #118) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Wake are you even reading the thread
like srsly
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #119) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I'm tempted to just ignore everything you post from now on
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #120) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

that was directed towards Wake
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #121) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

<3
so do you think this could still be multiball? if not how are you liking the chances there were scum was saying it was multiball, knowing it wasn't
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #122) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

well you obviously give enough of a damn to respond ~

scum: Majiffy, wayne, Wake, Titus (dayvig less likely if not multiball, still could be scum)

probably just need 1 more
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (isolation #123) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by pieguyn »

doesn't change the fact that you apparently don't care if I'm ignoring you, but cared enough to post the above post

flailing scum is flailing

unvote vote: Wake88
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #124) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

holy wow

speaking of flailing, I've heard claiming with just one vote on you is the textbook definition of it

and not only that
In post 1747, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1745, Majiffy wrote:Like even/odd night PRs? Not out of the realm of possibilities. I generally rank those in the same power level as x-shot PRs when I'm balancing my own setups.

Frankly, setup-spec isn't going to help us much with just a VT flip.
Considering I just got here, and assuming you're Town, is there anything you think I should know, please?
upon searching through your ISO, it appears you thought Majiffy was town. if you really are a town tracker, tell me why the flying fuck would you target Majiffy ever

your claim is bullshit, just like my vig claim was

did we really just catch two scum
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #125) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

still doesn't explain why the hell you claimed a relatively strong PR with only one vote on you

now that I look again, you were all for keeping me around when I claimed SK. and all of a sudden you decided against it?
In post 2285, Wake1 wrote:We are being distracted by this internal strife within Town. We must lynch the Serial Killer today. Doing so, we give ourselves far more time to do what we do best. We become far more focused, too, instead of constant bickering over what to do with the SK.
In post 1992, Wake1 wrote:You know what, guys? This is really, really simple.

1) We need a lynch. NOW.
2) NOT a mislynch.
3) We have a claimed SK.
4) It's in our win condition to kill Scum.
5) The IS risk in letting the SK live.

So, let's be wise.

VOTE: Pieguy
guess what triggered this change of heart? scum daychat/seeing all your teammates were trying to get me lynched and deciding to join them

and here's the other thing
In post 2277, Wake1 wrote:No way Sakura.

As Town I have no interest in letting claimed Serial Killer stay alive. If he doesn't get lynched, you're all responsible for the fuck-up if he stabs to death Town members. I'm already making up my mind who I'm going to come for with torch and rope in the future should you all get away with this idiocy.
your whole mantra is apparently town shouldn't let the SK stay alive?

if that's the case, then
1. why were you, if you're really town, want to let me stay alive in the first place?
2. why are you apparenty "unsure" about Majiffy, who also wants me dead
In post 2285, Wake1 wrote:We are being distracted by this
internal strife within Town
. We must lynch the Serial Killer today. Doing so, we give ourselves far more time to do what we do best. We become far more focused, too, instead of constant bickering over what to do with the SK.
bolded goes against your whole idea of "town wants to get rid of SK"

and what kanye said
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (isolation #126) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

oops
first quote should be this
In post 1929, Wake1 wrote:We can use him. Let's do.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #127) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

wayne shut up and make a real vote :>
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (isolation #128) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by pieguyn »

gj ignoring my case on you and then just deflecting people's attention onto lynching the SK ~
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #129) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by pieguyn »

sure
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #130) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

you're hilarious
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (isolation #131) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

sven make a real vote

namely, Majiffy
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (isolation #132) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2430, Wake1 wrote:Having the SK around is bad Townplay because it's dangerous, has cost us two Townies, could cost us more and maybe a PR, and the SK may not even exist but be a Mafioso pretending to be helpful SK. If Pie can lie about being vig, he can lie about being SK "looking to help." Also, if two Scum factions do exist and two NKs keep happening, we whittle down out precious Days. Also, if Town uses the supposed SK to unknowingly target an innocent Townie, like AA9, Scum is gonna be quite happy to see it through.
lol wow this isn't what you were thinking at all when I first claimed SK

can we speedlynch this guy plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #133) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2480, Wake1 wrote:Lynching me with my claimed Tracker ability and knowledge of character flavor (and unlikeliness of fakeclaim material from Mod) makes me a poor choice for lynching. Pie is SK, and Majiffy has a discrepancy that merits inquiry.
hey guess what
my vig claim was just that: a fakeclaim the mod gave me. so this whole line of reasoning is BS
In post 2469, AGar wrote:How about you shut up, shoot who we tell you and vote who we tell you and be thankful that we haven't lynched you yet.

Consider yourself to have a post restriction of "not posting words."
get more mad because your planned mislynch failed. I like ~

scum: Majiffy, waynegg, AGar, Wake, Titus(?)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #134) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:57 am

Post by pieguyn »

yeah it is a mislynch because leaving me alive helps town

this is not hard to understand
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (isolation #135) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by pieguyn »

instead of offering a huge argument as to why Majiffy is scum I'll make my point short and sweet ~
now it's alignment? no
not to mention you've been doing the same thing
he accused me of using "spam-wall scum techniques", when he's provably done the same thing himself.

the contradiction indicates that he's just making up reasons to throw blame on me, and not genuinely forming arguments

Wake is also a great wagon

talah pls don't lynch me after our good times on D1 ;w;

waynegg I'm legitimately SK so there's no possibility of me making a slip. since you can't understand this, I'm going to assume you're scum. your attempt as scum to scumhunt for the other team is also noticed
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (isolation #136) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2518, waynegg wrote:Let's let your flip decide if you're factional scum or not. Your word doesn't mean shit.
obviously it means something that I killed exactly who everyone wanted me to

wow I guess I really did find all the scum already
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (isolation #137) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

SK + scum isn't multiball what the fuck are you talking about. multiball is 2 or more scumteams. thus, 1 scumteam with a SK is not multiball

wow are you serious right now
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #138) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

and just what do I have to gain by making my team waste their nightkill throughout the whole game

when they could instead bus me for a shitton of towncred, keeping in mind I'm bound to die eventually anyway

I've never considered one scumteam + a SK to be multiball. SK is an independent and not aligned with any particular faction besides him/herself.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #139) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by pieguyn »

</3

why don't we just lynch one of the people who's confusing the shit out of everyone then
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (isolation #140) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2530, talah wrote:
In post 2528, pieguyn wrote:</3

why don't we just lynch one of the people who's confusing the shit out of everyone then
<3

We are.
but I'm not

all the people who want me dead are ;w;
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (isolation #141) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by pieguyn »

that'd be a good idea but I don't even think she had any scumreads ;w;
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (isolation #142) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

since I don't wanna be quicklynched without posting this
FINAL READS

these are all people who have provably contradicted themselves. I'm including the names and the contradictions

1. waynegg

2. Wake88 . also thinks he has the right to disregard everything I say because "omg SK", which from a town perspective makes literally no sense. probably my strongest scumread atm

3. Majiffy

4. Titus
In post 785, pieguyn wrote:
Kalimar wrote:@ pieguyn: I don't have a particularly strong opinion on Belisarius' vote for you. Only slight bug is that there's no follow up for it.
nope you're not getting away with this either
In post 113, Kalimar wrote:Belisarius voting to no-lynch in the RVS is a good way to avoid responsibility for his vote, which I've seen scum do in a recent game I played. In addition, I don't like that he votes waynegg for poor reasoning - it seems like on the surface scumhunting and not legitimate.

Vote: Belisarius
points out it's suspicious when Belisarius votes waynegg for poor reasoning
In post 227, Belisarius wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: pieguyn

I dinnae like yer attempt to distance yerself from yer shit logic once it's conclusive proven to be shit
this is the same thing, voting me for poor "logic". on top of that we throw in there this was all a misunderstanding about actually using this "logic" to scumhunt and it's obvious just by reading the thread what happened. but this one isn't suspicious? IMO, this just implies you're BS'ing.
this one is fking weird because I doubt there'd be a scum dayvig if it's not multiball. but it's still a possibility

my best guess would be 5. Empking, just because of the way he's playing. he seems really flying under the radar and the point he liked best about majiffy's case on me was contradictory, indicating that he cares more about blending in than actual reasoning. there might be a 6th one but who cares

if I somehow survive I may change these
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (isolation #143) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I'm fine with that

I just wanted a pool just in case mafia wanted to fuck with me via bus driver/some other redirection role, but looking back I'm not sure if that's very likely to happen anymore
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #144) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2660, Titus wrote:Yeah that response us a "whatever I have to do to survive post" rather than a help town perspective. Intent to hammer Pie.
mafia fucking with me is anti-town. thus, that perspective is pro-town
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (isolation #145) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

now that I think about it, what you were doing makes no sense at all

it looks like a way to declare intent to hammer without looking opportunistic
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (isolation #146) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

sure
vote: Svenskt
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (isolation #147) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:06 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2707, Titus wrote:
Sakura
, Pie's response was self preservationist because she pretty much said to me, "I will
shoot
within one target but I would rather have a pool so I can always hit town."
plz tell me where the flying fuck I ever said that. wow you and your teammates are reaching really hard to get me lynched
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (isolation #148) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2734, Titus wrote:Sorry Empking. You were.

@Pie, it should be clear my quote was a paraphrase of how I viewed your response rather than verbatim quote of 2659.
and I'm asking why the hell you think I would be fine with shooting from a single person if my intention really is to always hit town. it doesn't make any sense
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (isolation #149) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

exactly

my survival does nothing but help town. and I wanted a pool in order to stop any redirection or planning on scum's part, since if scum knows exactly who I hit they can plan around that. nice misrep there, plus the fact that you're so against my survival seals it
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #150) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by pieguyn »

and just so you don't go saying "omgomg town's wincon needs to get rid of you therefore you cannot survive", there's nothing stopping them from lynching me close to endgame. the point is, at the current moment my survival helps town
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (isolation #151) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by pieguyn »

exactly why I'd be fine with just a single target. if you're srsly worried about shit like that then just give me one person to shoot. no matter which choice I pick, you're spinning it as anti-town. shit logic like that comes from scum who's trying to get rid of the biggest threat to their faction
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (isolation #152) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2756, Titus wrote:"One shot. Sure I've got nothing to hide." would have been an acceptable answer.
except mafia can plan around that and frame me, not to mention I intend to make more than one shot
In post 2756, Titus wrote:"I refuse to be restrained in any way. If not, lynch me." This is sticking to your guns.
no it's cause I legitimately don't know if one person or a pool with more than one person is better, so I want town to decide for me
In post 2756, Titus wrote:Rather, you just basically have a pattern of survivalist appeasement. Bad. Suggests you'll stab us in the back if it gets you another week.
this is the kind of shit people were saying before N1
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #153) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

honestly that just looks like you struggled to make up answers because I called out exactly what you were doing
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (isolation #154) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2761, Titus wrote:Why is it refusing to play the game? The SK must be lynched, it prevents a worst case scenario,
and gives us plenty of information to work with regarding who was for it and who was against it.
In post 2759, Titus wrote:I didn't make up those answers. They would have been acceptable to me. Funny, it seems like you're the one who has no ability to comprehend why people wouldn't trust you. Any answer that doesn't trust you, you label as a scum answer.
Do you really think all seven people voting to lynch you are scum?
let's quicklynch this guy
vote: Titus
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (isolation #155) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2763, Natirasha wrote:
In post 2761, Titus wrote:Why is it refusing to play the game? The SK must be lynched, it prevents a worst case scenario, and gives us plenty of information to work with regarding who was for it and who was against it.
It doesn't give any information. Both alignments have reason to want the SK lynched. The only way it gives info is if pie is
not
the SK.
yeah speaking of that note how Titus's whole mantra is "lynch the SK"

so he's not even considering that I might not really be SK. guess why? cause his scumteam has 5-6 people on it and therefore he knows it's not multiball
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2769 (isolation #156) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by pieguyn »

are you sure Nati

I'll believe you if you're not scum
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #157) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

vote: Leviathan
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (isolation #158) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

but I wanna be a vampire too

can I be a vampire w
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (isolation #159) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2799, talah wrote:Lastly - Pie, what level of flavour did you give for your Vig claim (a post link or quote would be good) and how was the fake claiming handled? As specifically as you can without breaking rules please.

Latez.
basically I got an entirely separate role PM with the character/suit/role in it just like a regular role PM. all the flavor and stuff was in there

here's the claim btw v
In post 1037, pieguyn wrote:fuck all this shit

claim: Dearka Elsman

I pilot the Buster Gundam. I'm a Vigilante, during night phases I can kill another player. flavorized as a hyper-impulse long-range sniper rifle.

also I breadcrumbed this role in the first serious post I made. the first letters of the lines in the first and last part spell "vig"

can we lynch Majiffy now plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (isolation #160) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Post by pieguyn »

well yeah
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (isolation #161) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by pieguyn »

bc i would get lynched if i did :P
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2811 (isolation #162) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

what the fuck no

that was Kalimar/Titus. I claimed nightvig
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (isolation #163) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2813, Svenskt Stål wrote:Okay

So you are a claimed night vig, that has since then claimed sk.

Why did you claim sk?
cause everyone knew I was the sk anyway :D/
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (isolation #164) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

it was fking obvious
In post 2228, Natirasha wrote:I'd say the kill pool for tonight is

{Empking, ArcAngel9, Majiffy, DeasVail}
I was using this kill pool
it was already agreed since like ages ago that I'd shoot whoever town wanted
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (isolation #165) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

3 for 3 misreps. your first quote only applies after I killed someone saying things I could make up to explain it. my quote is trying to plan aroudn anything that might go wrong

as expected from waynescum :>
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (isolation #166) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by pieguyn »

so you seriously think it's not multiball and I'm inconveniencing every single scum in the game by letting town control their NKs

fkin wow I knew you were scum
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (isolation #167) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2825, waynegg wrote:pedit then get back on the wagon Sven and stop derping out!
exactly why sven is scum :>
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (isolation #168) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2827, waynegg wrote:
In post 2824, pieguyn wrote:so you seriously think it's not multiball and I'm inconveniencing every single scum in the game by letting town control their NKs

fkin wow I knew you were scum
When you get to choose from like 25% of the freaking alive player base that isn't much of a leash nor is it likely to be inconvenient to scum in the slightest. A pool that size is due to have plenty of town in it, and when scum decides to go off the ranch on who to kill, they just throw you under the bus. YOUR LOGIC SUCKS PIE. YOU SHOULD STOP TRYING TO MAKE SENSE. On second thought, keep digging that hole!
are you even reading the thread
waynegg wrote:
In post 2826, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2825, waynegg wrote:pedit then get back on the wagon Sven and stop derping out!
exactly why sven is scum :>
First Majiffy is scum for pushing you (catching you out actually)

Then I am (and now you're trying to appeal to me)

Then Titus is (even though that's the most conftown slot in the game)

Then Sven is

You know what? I see a pattern here.
In post 1901, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1895, waynegg wrote:
In post 1874, kanyeknowsbest wrote:okay so lets suppose pie comes in and decides to come clean and offers full cooperation with town. who do we lynch with one day left at that point?

this is an open question to everyone pushing pie aswell.
Pie. I don't trust scum to keep their word.
leaving me alive benefits town

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #169) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2830, waynegg wrote:
In post 2820, pieguyn wrote:as expected from waynescum :>
Missed this. Now I'm scum again...go figure... :roll:

Neither you nor anyone else has EVER seen waynescum. Only glimpses of what waynescum
might
look like.

pedit yeah, more of your sucklogik... :roll:
there's always a first time :wink:
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2833 (isolation #170) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

no wrong make a real vote
e.g. Levi
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (isolation #171) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:22 am

Post by pieguyn »

NachoKoopa
Empking
Belisarius
Pyrotechnics

do these people ever post
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3265 (isolation #172) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

vote: Empking
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3273 (isolation #173) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@Pyro: given the assumption that me being alive helps town, it's not in town's best interest for me to elaborate
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #174) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

wait what the fuck happened

just earlier the thread had 110 pages

now it has 130

and I somehow didn't even realize it

what

the

fuck

just

happened
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3341 (isolation #175) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3325, Sakura Hana wrote:Anyway im off for now, this game has been giving me a headache.
it just now started to give you a headache? @_@
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (isolation #176) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by pieguyn »

wow lol

1. bus driver
2. redirector
3. multiple abilities at the same time
4. etc.

quit reaching
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3370 (isolation #177) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Is this what usually happens when a 3rd party claims and declares intent to work with town
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3400 (isolation #178) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by pieguyn »

or we could stop going "omgomg lynch the SK" and actually scumhunt
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3406 (isolation #179) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3400, pieguyn wrote:or we could stop going "omgomg lynch the SK" and actually scumhunt
why aren't you all doing this
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3414 (isolation #180) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

no you just need to do this
In post 3400, pieguyn wrote:or we could stop going "omgomg lynch the SK" and actually scumhunt
easy enough right
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (isolation #181) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3439, leviathan93 wrote:I personally don't see her as a complex manipulative player to have many layers so I feel she is town. I know I'm town, so I think we are both town. =P unless she's scum and playing me, but I sincerely HIGHLY doubt it. =P
you don't know her
<_< >_>
/runs
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3564 (isolation #182) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:36 am

Post by pieguyn »

do I have to read the last 10 pages or can I be lazy
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3570 (isolation #183) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:39 am

Post by pieguyn »

someone answer my question ww
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (isolation #184) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:40 am

Post by pieguyn »

and yeah I have investigation immune
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (isolation #185) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:41 am

Post by pieguyn »

I could but all I'll get is 10 pages of "omgomg lynch the SK" "no" "you're an idiot" etc. etc. ad nauseam ad nauseam
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3585 (isolation #186) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:55 am

Post by pieguyn »

you should trust me because I've done exactly what town has wanted so far, and I intend to continue doing the same

and what Nati said
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (isolation #187) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3669, Natirasha wrote:
In post 3665, Wake1 wrote:...That, I don't know. So many things could go wrong. That, and that would make me look inconsistent. I'd be more comfortable having a known Scum killed first, because Empking may be Town, or maybe even a Town PR. Lynching a confirmed Scum rather than an unknown makes more sense.

...however, maybe we can compromise. If you vote with us to lynch the Serial Killer, I'll lend you my vote on Empking's wagon Day 3 provided Empking is given at least 15 days during that time to defend himself.
First: It's pretty obvious to me everyone has a power role this game(anyone want to prove me wrong?), so that point is pretty null. I, personally, will not fault you on being "inconsistent" if you so choose, but I obviously don't speak for everyone else. I'm sure you've probably answered this, but on a % scale, how likely do you think Empking is to be town?

I cannot agree to any course that kills Pie today--I distinctly want him alive to get a shot off tonight.
what hte hell

there were 3 vanilla townie flips and everyone has a PR? @_@
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3675 (isolation #188) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

oh right personal abilities don't get revealed hurrdurr
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3679 (isolation #189) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3678, Sakura Hana wrote:Wake continues to claim that pieguy is mafia.
But doesnt offer scum motivation behind the AA9 kill.
Yet admits that AA9 was the easy lynch.
So there's even less scum motivation to kill AA9 since leaving her alive would have earned town an easy mislynch.

Go through the head of what motivation would kill AA9 during the night... oh right a town vig, who eliminates scum, easy mislynches, hindrances.

If you still wanna kill pie after it's been proven he wants to work with town idk what's wrong with you.
that's why wake is mafia
thx for explaining better than I ever could
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3686 (isolation #190) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

...LOL
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3689 (isolation #191) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by pieguyn »

are you fkin serious right now
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3694 (isolation #192) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by pieguyn »

so your ability was fake?

don't toy with my emotions like that plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3718 (isolation #193) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

what the hell is going on i don't even
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3727 (isolation #194) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3721, Sakura Hana wrote:Basically pie... they want you dead tomorrow, regardless of whether you hit correctly or not. NICE REWARD!

If i was pie right now i'd totally be vigging the towniest town tonight in spite for such a compromise.

Like seriously, you arent even giving him motivation to shoot correctly.
yeah the plan was
1. I shoot whoever town wants
2. town keeps me alive as long as possible

why can't we just do that

I blame all the scum on my wagon for this being forgotten and the game exploding
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3732 (isolation #195) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

wake are you even paying attention

I'll answer for you
no you're not
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3736 (isolation #196) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

why the hell would I shoot like the one person I know in this game

especially when she's been defending me this whole time
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3739 (isolation #197) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3737, Wake1 wrote:Let's lynch pie today, and lynch me tomorrow.
how about we lynch you today so I can shoot another scum and give town a good advantage going into D3
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3743 (isolation #198) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I have to eat dinner now brb

I'll be praying the thread doesn't have 20 more pages by the time I get back
pieguyn
pieguyn