OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:46 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

BattleMage Logic is "Everyone lynches me because I'm such a horrible player".
Vote Battle Mage
Can't disappoint.
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:48 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Seriously. His avatar is awesome. <3 Tom goes to the mayor (If that's the correct title of the show)
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:10 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Yes, Reyo that's quite annoying to vote hope and just say random crap it gets the game nowhere. I have to agree with Kison let's get ourselves rid of the nuisance.
Vote Reyo
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

I voted Reyo for his confusion tactics, vote hopping, and just trying in general to confuse us. It's not because he's a nuisance more that he's trying to get us all mixed up. Care to explain for the vote hopping/trying to confuse us Reyo?
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Oh, also forgot to intially
Unvote, Vote Reyo
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:15 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

OverTheUnder wrote:Yes, Reyo that's quite annoying to vote hope and just say random crap it gets the game nowhere. I have to agree with Kison let's get ourselves rid of the nuisance.
Vote Reyo
XReyoX wrote:you basicly said i'm a nuisance and lets get rid of me because of this.
You misunderstood, you read that part seperate not as a whole with everything else the "random crap" part was meant to be understood as you tried to confuse us and I don't know if that's because you're new or it was meant to confuse us.
OverTheUnder wrote:I voted Reyo for his confusion tactics, vote hopping, and just trying in general to confuse us.
It's not because he's a nuisance
more that he's trying to get us all mixed up.
XReyoX wrote:then after that you said its not because i'm a nuisance.
Once again you misunderstood me. Read my post as a whole not just as that one part.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

It confuses us that's why it's scummy in my opinion but like I said I don't know if that's your newb-ishness showing or your intent. But it seems to be mostly newbishness so
Unvote
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

But did anyone else notice Battle Mage is posting enough to
seem
active, but not really adding anything to the conversation seems sorta odd, Battle Mage seems in his other games to be aggressive but in this one it's different maybe he's hiding something?
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Trying.. to make a Lurker Hunter party? If you didn't notice my suspicion was on Battle Mage because he's trying to create a facade wehre he "seems" active only to not actually be contributing anything.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:18 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

No I'm clearly stating that I don't know if you have prior experience with other sites, and games. Therefore saying I'm not sure if it's newb-ish qualities you're showing or if that's what you are trying to do on purpose. The second part is because I believe that you are showing more newb-ish qualities then experienced so it was the more likely situation that it was just newb-ishness showing than you actually trying to confuse us. In reference to Battle Mage's post you just want on a bandwagon, no actual reason? Just to vote me for the hell of it? Interesting.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:45 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

We were at the random voting stage, if I'm to blame for voting for no reason then so is everyone else because that's what it was, a random vote. If that's the basis for your vote on me then that's sorta weird, and if you're going to say it wasn't then you need to also consider loads of other people to be scum then aswell.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:07 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Battle Mage wrote:we arent at the random voting stage now. If your vote is still that undeveloped despite your activity in this game, i suggest you have a look at YOUR playstyle rather than mine. :P

Did you read anything I just said? Or are you just skimming my posts?
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:28 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Raffles wrote:No that's not it, my feeling is that anyone can put the vote at the beginning or the end. It's just that if I were a scum, I would feel safer by doing what I said. Also, the reason the guy gives gotta be rubbish. That's where OTU fitted in.

Complete WIFOM.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:46 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Mr. Flay wrote:
Unvote: al4ex, Vote: OverTheUnder
- no momentum on the lurker is interesting, but we need some movement in this game, and I like this wagon much better than the Raffles one. OTU has contributed very little actual content, while posting enough to stay off the lurker list.

Using my same attack on BM, against me? Sorta odd don'tcha think when I said this about BM I was jumped on and said "I was starting a lurker hunting party" What else would you want me to answer I've gave you a reason about why I voted for Reyo and I admit I worded it badly and did have the way he was posting affect me slightly, but it wasn't the whole point for my vote. I'll do a complete re-read tonight and post my thoughts on everyone.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:10 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

No paticular reason? Just that my post was scummy, mind pointing out where?
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:12 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Also.. just to clarify I'm not voting for Battle Mage. Phoebus if you could please take me off seeing as how I unvoted. I'll promise a list of Neutral/Townies/Scum tonight been really busy. Sorry. >_<
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:53 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Okay sorry for the delay I was extremely busy yesterday. I wrote this sorta quick so don't blame me for the bad grammar. :'(

My list for Scum/Neutral/Pro-Town

Scum - BattleMage, didn't give a reason for voting me but then to go on and say "I voted him for no reason" DURING the Random Voting stage. Also he never answered the question of why he voted me. Reyo, has contradicted himself by saying "I was focused on the OTU vote" but it doesn't seem that way because he isn't even voting for me. Also by his way of saying "raffles doesn't need to give an explanation" and also by voting erratically.~n9v~ voted for someone without a plausible reason and hasn't posted again or posted any of his thoughts about anyone else. al4xz, voted me for no reason other then I'm aggressive that's JUST as bad as voting for no reason. Seems like a scum jumping onto the wagon just as it's about to lynch someone. This plus his "we need more active people" when he himself hasn't contributed hardly anything to this game and neither has he been active. PBug, has a argument against me that doesn't even make sense. Just seems like he's hopping on the wagon at the end with a crappy reason to vote for me.

Neutral - Raffles, doesn't look real scummy but did sorta throw me off with the L-6 argument seeing as how it's so WIFOM-y. Akbar, has asked some good questions and has contributed to the game some doesn't seem real scummy imo.Remuissadow - He's been active has asked good questions and seems like he's reading/understanding the game hasn't done much to seem scummy. Except for the "only scum use arguments over and over again theory." Theoper raised some good points and has contributed some so he's in my neutral for right now, same with ScareCrow.

Pro-Town - Kison, took me a bit to understand when he posted the "nuisance" thing but after I understand that he seemed to be more likely town. I also have to agree with his point of spamming "End story" it does make someone look deseperate to end the discussion. Mr. Flay has also asked some good questions and followed up on them but then to pull the "lurking argument" on me when Battle mage, and others have did the same thing seemed to be like he was singling me out. I'd like to hear more about his vote for me. Mastermind of Sin - Looks town asked some good questions just doesn't seem real scummy. Remuissadow - He's been active has asked good questions and seems like he's reading/understanding the game hasn't done much to seem scummy.

Unknown - DFG : All he said was "Vote OverTheUnder" so I'd like a bit more explanation from her before I decide where I stand with her position. CDB, WizardCat, Der Hammer, Fuldu, Bird haven't really contributed much so I can't get a good tell on them.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

PBuG wrote:
OverTheUnder wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
Unvote: al4ex, Vote: OverTheUnder
- no momentum on the lurker is interesting, but we need some movement in this game, and I like this wagon much better than the Raffles one. OTU has contributed very little actual content, while posting enough to stay off the lurker list.

Using my same attack on BM, against me? Sorta odd don'tcha think when I said this about BM I was jumped on and said "I was starting a lurker hunting party" What else would you want me to answer I've gave you a reason about why I voted for Reyo and I admit I worded it badly and did have the way he was posting affect me slightly, but it wasn't the whole point for my vote.
I'll do a complete re-read tonight and post my thoughts on everyone.
Scummy part highlighted. "HAY I'M NOT A HYPOCRITE I'M JUST VOTING SOMEONE FOR DOING WHAT I'M DOING."
O WAIT I'M NOT VOTING FOR ANYONE.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Woops didn't mean to put Remus twice, he should be in the Pro-Town.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Except a more detailed post in a bit from me while I go back and re-read certain people, I'll also vote then. Anyhow to response to Al4xz an FoS on someone giving no basis other then "I think he's scummy" giving no reasons for your basis of thinking isn't good. Also being aggressive isn't always a mafia tactic there are many different reasons a person could be aggressive.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:30 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

My main suspects right now is #1. N9V one, for a vote for 0 reason after the random voting stage, and two for posting when he saw his name but not contributing anything and then disappearing again. I also didn't like him telling me "not to suspect him" because he didn't vote for me did he expect me to turn a blind eye to his actions? My second suspect is PBUg, one reason is because he said he would simply OMGUS vote me because I suspected him. So because I "suspect" you, you'll just vote for me back with no other reason then "You're voting for me."
Also when I noted his error he was quick to fire back a response stating a word change instead of saying after his post EBWOP. If I can come up with anything else I will, but I'm still sorta hesitant to claim.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Also forgot to
Vote, PBUg
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:11 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

-2 to lynch.. hmm. Is claiming the right call at this point and time?
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:29 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

I'm here just been extremely busy. Post coming soon, but I'd like to say that Scarecrow's vote seemed opportunistic.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:53 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

ACK! I had my whole post written up and I closed the window on accident. I'll re-write it in a bit I've gotta go for now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”