Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:49 am

Post by waynegg »

Flail moar

VOTE: Mastin
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 43, mastin2 wrote:Still town.
???

Pretty sure he does that regardless of alignment
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 58, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 54, Belisarius wrote:VOTE: No Lynch because fuck RVS.
no lynch is like the worst idea ever. i'd prefer a possibility of killing scum. so lets try hard to find them. but even if someone dies who isn't scum as long as its not a PR It helps town up the odds.
This looks good Beli

VOTE: Levi
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

That's some weak sauce right there and a really poor slight of judgement.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

no lynch is like the worst idea ever. i'd prefer a possibility of killing scum. so lets try hard to find them. but even if someone dies who isn't scum as long as its not a PR It helps town up the odds.

but even if someone dies who isn't scum as long as its not a PR It helps town up the odds.

but even if someone dies who isn't scum It helps town up the odds.

but even if someone dies who isn't scum It helps

if someone dies who isn't scum It helps

It helps
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yup. Sakura's probably guilty
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:47 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 103, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 99, Sakura Hana wrote:I just went and ISO'd you to find your question
In post 45, Matias wrote:Then how is a random vote any better?
My vote wasn't 100% random, i think at least 1 of you 3 is scum so i went ahead and picked one at random.
acknowledging that you think 2 of them may be town implies a reasonless vote is something that both town and scum can do.
During RVS, well yeah. Now give the Grammy back to Ms. Swift and slowly back up...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:51 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 111, Natirasha wrote:Dont worry, Beli, you've only seen the beginning of Waynegg's insane troll logic.

Its funny.
Added to my sig list!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:47 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 121, Matias wrote:EBWOP:

There's nothing else to say right now other than "one of these three are scum so I'll vote one of these three"?

That was a question
A two for one trade sounds good. This feels really good

VOTE: Empking
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ok so Kanye, Deaznuts, Mastin, Nat town. You guys wanna work together?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

I understand, but it's early. I bet that'll change! And if you're right it'll keep him honest anyhow ;)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 69, Natirasha wrote:Have you ever played with Ms. Hana before? She's....easily frazzled, so to speak.
In post 96, Sakura Hana wrote:Nah it's fine Nati, I'm trying to improve in that regard...
So I thought I'd help her in her endeavor.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 149, NachoKoopa wrote:wayne town
Perpetually...

I'll do a reread later tonight and get this moving so we can find some scumz!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 80, talah wrote:So Matias.. how do you like the chances of scumMastin having voted a scumbuddy in his first 'serious vote' of the game?

@mastin - do you think deasvail's vote on dolittle had a lot of meat on it? I wouldn't have bothered voting dv until she offered a reason for it. But I'm open to suggestion.
So, how do you like the chances scum is playing divide and conquer here?
In post 109, talah wrote:
In post 101, DeasVail wrote:Why I think DrDolittle is scum:

strongly suggests that he has a scumread on Sakura/is pretty invested in the wagon, and that his vote in was serious. What I'm wondering though is why he didn't share his reasoning for Sakura being scum. If town are making a serious vote during what is still semi-RVS, they want to show everyone how smart they are and share their reasoning! Despite the resistance to Sakura-scum, he doesn't get very involved in trying to read her or gathering support (Matias and kanye's play around Sakura appears a lot more genuine by comparison). While I do have doubts, I don't think his play is particularly unlikely to come from scum so far either so I'm pretty happy with my vote here.
Wow. So. Right.
Are you saying you somehow reverse-telegraphed your scumread on dolittle, which you first mentioned when his only post was a naked vote?
Didn't I do exactly the same thing as him, in naked voting and then reaffirming that he was a choice vote?

What do you think of mastin?
It's cute when scum try so hard to look like town <3

VOTE: Talah

I think there's a whole lot of town pointing fingers at other town thus far, which would explain how slowly this game is moving. Talah is the only player posting regularly who seems to have a scum agenda. There's been no cross voting. This game is definitely starting oddly compared to any game I've played. It looks like the rest of team scum may be lurking. While it's easy enough to say, scum rarely actually does that so it wouldn't be a bad strategy.

As far as inactives go, neither Yraelz nor Mac have posted even once. I'd be willing to vote either of them at this point, but I'm not holding my breath to get much of a response from them, so Talah it is!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

No need for reasons wit Sakura from me, but you wouldn't know that :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:41 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 173, talah wrote:Also, do, do, tell me about my scum agenda. In slow motion awesome shocking detail please.
Scum like to argue, that omgus vote is adorable, and that tracker claim is b.s. weak sauce. Love how you're hyper defending that one little vote too. Absolutely adorable. I kill you naw!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:12 am

Post by waynegg »

Hey Nacho...Kanye doesn't wanna work with me. Maybe I'm wrong about him. How about you? Can we kill scum together?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 80, talah wrote:So Matias.. how do you like the chances of scumMastin having voted a scumbuddy in his first 'serious vote' of the game?

@mastin - do you think deasvail's vote on dolittle had a lot of meat on it? I wouldn't have bothered voting dv until she offered a reason for it. But I'm open to suggestion.
The intent here doesn't look like you're trying to divide and conquer Mastin and Deasvail, but it does look like you're trying to divide and conquer. There's no town motivation at all.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

To be specific, you're playing Matias against Mastin against deasvail against Doolittle.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 213, AGar wrote:
What in the literal fuck is this? Did you just claim because you
didn't like a players town reads? Because they might be gut-based?
Holy. Shit.

This is unbelievable.
...and because my vote resides on him
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

The one I quoted in 210
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

No hating. Pointing out scumotivation. Tell me how pitting four players against each other isn't, Deas.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 279, talah wrote:What's your scumread on pieguyn about? I happen to have him in my townbloc for an early town read of obvtown Matias.
Because scum never do that for town cred... Or for that matter call that scum obvtown for the early town "read"...

And peeps wonder why I think you're scum :facepalm:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:51 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 297, talah wrote:^ heh, nice. No doubt you're town now, I'm glad that my townread on you is correct :)

Your deflection comment on Empking occurred to me as well. I guess what I've learned about Empking, is that he responds well to pressure, so if he's not contributing, he definitely should be wagoned, preferably baselessly.

Although if one *really* wanted a base at this point - it's interesting that the deflection is onto the other player I named as a possible wagon (Beli), onto Sakura (current wagonbait), references Majiffy's indignance to support 'baseless wagon = bad' (where it's not, it gives some great feedback and analysis as long as it's not quickhammered - which as an aside I was slightly interested that Majiffy almost got to L-1), and then adds a lurker who I can't even remember a post from (dopog) as alternatives.

I mean, that's some pretty solid deflection.

I think I understand Nati's rationale on the jump but I'll leave that to him - and wait for Matias' feedback on an official induction given your slight hesitation (which is fine).

---

I wouldn't be inclined to wagon Sakura - at this stage. She will need pressure at some point but might be easier to read through encouragement and watching changes of attitudes, votes, etc. I don't think we'll get anything useful from her if she's the major L-1 wagon.

I'm actually interested to know what kainwest thinks of the alternate townbloc / wagoning strategy right now. He's a pretty good player from what I've read and I think I'll recognise a faulty or false opinion, terse as the feedback may be.

kayne - that's a challenge.

k - Also do you think waynegg's trolling or showing signs of scum? Emp?
So manufactured. Are you a bot or just scum?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:27 am

Post by waynegg »

You haven't flipped your magic coin once. What gives?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 am

Post by waynegg »

So who just got the bad number?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:10 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 359, talah wrote:
In post 350, DrDolittle wrote:Talah. I also called you and pieguy town. Are we teh scumz together?
Thanks ios7, lost my post. Sure why not, that'd make a lot of se-- whu? HEY HEY HEY THERE HOLD ON A SEC.

Nah so if you're gonna sneak in a town read on a scumbuddy, why not throw a couple of legit townies down as townreads first to hide the scum-shame you feel.

Anyway I'd probably not mind leenchen you today. If you want to know why, just go look at your ISO.

Ready?
Reads on Deasvail and mastin. Reasons for the reads.
QUICK QUICK QUICK time's a-wasting!
Wish I could go back to 6.7, personally...

And, maybe you are town. Either that or you are bussing like I've never seen before...

UNVOTE:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 140, Kise wrote:bbl
In post 274, Kise wrote:back, don't prod, reading
and that's everything from Kise though he's moe active elsewhere...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 382, DrDolittle wrote:Vote Wayne. It's a good wagon.
He's trying to make allies all over the place, while sifting pointless votes that are irrelevant to the game. His reads are so feigned
Are you sure? Need to make sure before I sheep you.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:29 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 398, talah wrote:You do realise I literally and provably haven't rolled scum
before
You're a very wordy, eloquent person, so I'm pretty sure you know you didn't say what you may have been trying to convey right there...
In post 398, talah wrote: Have I.. yah etc, you need to prove I'm being scum.
Ok

I think we should all get to proving you're scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 423, Pyrotechnics wrote:This is really really bad. That "before" doesn't actually mean shit. Someone tried to pull that on me in a game not too long ago, and I was just referencing that I hadn't been scum in a mod's game's before, not that I was scum at that time.

Besides, the newb is holy fuck strong in talah, but I'll be really super surprised if he comes back scum. I just don't see scum saying some of the things he has, especially if he's never been scum before.
Yeah? Well guess what... I don't.

Now, please take me through the logic that arrives at this conclusion.

"Besides,
the newb is holy fuck strong in talah
" ~ So, you think he's a newb? OK, I can accept that I suppose.

but, then...

"I just don't see scum saying some of the things he has,
especially if he's never been scum before.
" ~ You think that as a newb whose never drawn scum before is going to play like an expert as opposed to stumbling over himself as he feels his way through the dark.

Explain this please. For me at least, when I do new things I usually make mistakes that, looking back later with experienced hindsight, I :facepalm: over. But you on the other hand expect that the prerequisite for flawless scum play is to be a newb with your first ever scum role. On D1. Where if there's no day talk, he's left flapping in the wind by himself. Dat must be sum o dem college smarts right there.

You may want to check the blade and the oil on that chainsaw. You got bound up in the bark right there...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

@Nacho ~ Nope. Your reads are just accurate like they were in Xenoblade. Maybe try a mirror to look at them.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 441, talah wrote:FYI weg - I've got three or four completed games onsite. Not a super-noob.

There are a few players here who are in a better position to assess my alignment. That's all I can say about that.
FYI ~ Im talking about another player's (not your) logic trail. You being a newb is their words and I have legitimate concerns about about that flawed logic, so let's see what they have to say. And lol telling me to defer to others' "reads" on you. I can't even begin to explain how funny that is and what makes it so.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:38 am

Post by waynegg »

Tammy

You say you think Talah is a newb

You say you can't imagine him making the kinds of posts he's made as first time newb scum

The posts he's made have been, IMO, tragically flawed if scum

You rush in to defend him saying he wouldn't possibly make those posts as a newb and first time scum (ergo chainsaw)

By that statement you are saying you would expect a newb in their first scum role to play flawlessly

I maintain that stumbling over himself, trying to emulate his town game, is exactly what a newb first scum would do

Your logic is tragically flawed and I'm pretty comfortable that you're scum with him

@Nat ~ I love how scum try to tell me I'm using terms wrongly every game. Makes them easier to find. Glad they aren't all like Desparado with his "that's bullshit" and move on approach. And haha have fun!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:42 am

Post by waynegg »

Love you too Deas!

Hey! How are you town reading Talah and Doolittle?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:44 am

Post by waynegg »

And this while you make up your mind...
In post 109, talah wrote:
In post 101, DeasVail wrote:Why I think DrDolittle is scum:

strongly suggests that he has a scumread on Sakura/is pretty invested in the wagon, and that his vote in was serious. What I'm wondering though is why he didn't share his reasoning for Sakura being scum. If town are making a serious vote during what is still semi-RVS, they want to show everyone how smart they are and share their reasoning! Despite the resistance to Sakura-scum, he doesn't get very involved in trying to read her or gathering support (Matias and kanye's play around Sakura appears a lot more genuine by comparison). While I do have doubts, I don't think his play is particularly unlikely to come from scum so far either so I'm pretty happy with my vote here.
Wow. So. Right.
Are you saying you somehow reverse-telegraphed your scumread on dolittle, which you first mentioned when his only post was a naked vote?
Didn't I do exactly the same thing as him, in naked voting and then reaffirming that he was a choice vote?

What do you think of mastin?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:47 am

Post by waynegg »

<queue jeopardy music> and there's your clue DeasVail^
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:50 am

Post by waynegg »

EBWOP answer (not clue)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:41 am

Post by waynegg »

Consolidate scum reads Jiffy? I'll go first...

Empking
DrDolittle
DeasVail
Sakura Hana
talah
Pyrotechnics
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

@Deas

But Talah is
bussing
pushing you with meh reasoning. If you're town, how can you possibly think the same of him? He must have that good scum PR and you the Goon, huh?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by waynegg »

Lol! I didn't say they were all wrong!

Your scum is largely my town and vice versa. I can't remember playing with you and your and my reads were so far apart. If you're gonna lynch town today, though, make it me. It might help you look at things differently.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

Specifically, you seem to be reading all these guys town

Empking
DeasVail
Sakura Hana
talah
Pyrotechnics

And that's all but one of my scum reads.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 474, DeasVail wrote:Wayne, I go after town all the time. Not everyone who suspects me will be scum. I remember you quoted that line of questioning of talah's about my vote on DrDolittle and I actually thought that was well thought out and the kind of thing I could see myself pushing on. I just really struggle to see talah as scum this game (the bulletproof lynchproof strongman godfather might have something to do with it though).
It's not just
that
he's pushing you. It's how he's pushing you along with with the wonkiness I've hilighted. And what's with the BPLPSMGF? Also, tracker is like the safest PR to claim as scum. And then to claim it D1 with like no provocation? Over eager scum, much?

Desparado made the same play on D3 of the Castle game where he was scum. I called him on it, and was quickly painted as scum and the heat I felt there (a couple of scum and twice as many town pressured me for a bit on it) is a carbon copy of the heat I've gotten here ~ some, but not enough for me to care. Talah is scum. I'm just trying to find out for sure if you are at this point, and so far what you've said has only brought me closer to that determination.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by waynegg »

You're right. The D1 claim with no pressure is worse.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 481, Natirasha wrote:Why is telah's claim bad but mine good?
Because you do weird stuff so I take it all with a grain of salt. Is it going to take Talah just coming right out and saying he's scum for support? Are you guys just playing nice with a new player before getting on with lynching obvscum? Is this the game I play where the other good D1 readers are all scum? Wth?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 492, Majiffy wrote:Wayne makes a clear thought process, you just either have to imbibe heavily or huff glue for an hour before you get it.
Exactly
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:43 am

Post by waynegg »

Well then Nacho, let's start there. I've put it out there exactly what feels bad about Talah to me. Could you explain like I'm dumb why you're 180?

Pieguy, as that was to Nacho, and I'm sure he knows exactly what I was answering, I feel no need to explain it to you.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

Then vote me pie guy. That's all you're getting.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 528, talah wrote:K, ta.

I agree that (at least some of the) scum are fairly likely to be lurking heavily. I had a very similar experience in Open 509, where there were a couple of pretty aggressive players floating around (including myself heh) and scum basically froze up.

Considering Pyro for townbloc actually but not ready to nominate yet. Wanting to be sorted is pretty townie.
Wrong. Wanting to be sorted is caring how you look. Caring how you look is scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 534, pieguyn wrote:
In post 527, waynegg wrote:Then vote me pie guy. That's all you're getting.
unvote vote: waynegg
Now stand on your head...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 539, pieguyn wrote:no
answer my question or you'll have roleclaimed mafia ~
Lol! :facepalm:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ok Jiffy, I'll play this game with you.

VOTE: Empking
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

Talah's still scum, but apparently there aren't many in the town wiling to accept that just yet...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 545, Natirasha wrote:I don't mind Empking though. Rather kill A-class lurkers like Kise or PV
Seriously Nat. Get on this. It'll be worth it. Trust me. Everyone else should too.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

Show me the townie goodness everyone else is just handing you on a silver platter and I just may.

Pedit Nat, it's not a bad wagon. Pretty sure he's scum that will yield other goodies.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 593, pieguyn wrote: now that it's actually happening and he's not a part of it he seem really against it
:lol:

Throwing a large cookie in the middle of the floor and scumming together does not a townbloc make. That's something else entirely.. :wink:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

^for MAJIFFY!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

Why would any experienced player want to be in a townbloc that's growing way too fast and way too easily that's being filled by a player that's been said by others "the newb is strong in this one" and a player who just joined in August? Nat? Oh yeah, and who isn't playing like excited scum in his first scum game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

Why are they going over plays with schaub and not Yates?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 600, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 311, Majiffy wrote:Possible emoticon tell. That would be something for a meta dive and I hate doing that shit.
:D :) :] :giggle: :P :roll: :eek: :o :oops: :neutral: :mrgreen: :shifty:
dumb tell.
<3
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

@Nacho what do you think of limp biscuit?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

Not the musical group, Nacho. Our "townbloc". Named after the game of the same name.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

Pretty chunky nugget! That's gotta be like 64 grams! Could you ISO Emp though and see if you see what I see with he and the nugget?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 611, NachoKoopa wrote:waynegg
pieguyn
leviathan93
Pyrotechnics (Tammy+Syryana)
Sakura Hana
talah
Natirasha

Here's my strong town block.
I was meaning the one Talah is forming...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 287, Empking wrote:I doubt Majiffy is scum. I'm not scum, and if talah and Nat are going to baselessly wagon someone can they put pressure on Beli or Sak, please.
I see this.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by waynegg »

Happy scumday Deaz!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

I'm still all for lynching you though ;)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

@Nacho Unless you're idiot savant...

@Deaz Thanks! I'd hold off til the 8th to hammer you if the votes swung that way.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

The Hedge Knight Duncan the Tall?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yeah. Who'd a thunk a liter of so etching would make you so cross eyeded? Lol!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

So etching... Hahahahahahaha... SOMETHING... Stupid ipad auto correct... Lol?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 680, talah wrote:Holy shit - did I just get a townread on kayne? Is that what that was?

Deas - I have a slight scumread on Majerky right now but the risk/reward of him actually being town makes him not a fantastic D1 lynch. ADDITIONALLY I wish you'd stop tunnelling him and you know, scumhunt.

Nacho yeah like seriously... you haven't refused to sort pyro for the world to see... yet.
Yeah...no

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:30 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 701, Sakura Hana wrote:@PV: Except me and levi are town.
In post 732, Sakura Hana wrote:pie sounds a lot like the town pie i know just saying.
VOTE: SAKURA HANA

Read early on as scum and weasel end out of it. Now this is the best she can muster.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by waynegg »

You know MAJIFFY, I believe you, but it seems everyone wants to run around like chickens with their head cut off trying to be individuals, thereby allowing scum to direct the town and no consensus is being reached. What's your solution to that? A show of good faith...

VOTE: pieguy

I also like

Kanye
DeasVail
Talah
Sakura Hana
Pyrotechnics

From gut to inconsistencies to scumotivation they all seem off to me.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #74) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

With Kanye I don't like his solitary stance. Sak isn't acting like Sak. Now I realize that was explained away at the start of the game, but she could be getting some coaching. Time will tell I'm sure on both. DeasVail I'm just understanding where others are coming from and I'm deferring there because I haven't gotten DV right once yet.

I've expressed the Talah and Pyro thoughts. There my best reads. I know no one usually gets my early reads (that doesn't make them wrong though and you've seen that), so I'm ok with pie. Just don't let them coast by later if I'm not around to push them.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #75) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 785, pieguyn wrote:
Majiffy wrote:50 posts is not "a few". That's 1/11th of the game at that point.
this just seems like an excuse, especially when you never said why you changed your read. explain what made you change your read
Majiffy wrote:He's going the same direction I am with his reads, he's probably town.
so if I was going the same direction you were with my reads the whole game, I'd be town?
Majiffy wrote:You're either the biggest fucking idiot ever or you're scum, simple as that.
false dichotomy
Majiffy wrote:God you're so fucking scum.
instead of explaining your scumread on me, you just continue repeating I'm scum and that's all there is to it? this is so weird for me = =
Majiffy wrote:This is the best you can do?
wow really
Majiffy wrote:When you challenge arguments for someone being scum, that shows a town-lean, if not a town-read.
When you don't support arguments for someone being scum, that shows the lack of a scum-lean or a scum read.
nope. you're not getting away with this one
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:Because the active cunts in the game all have it in their weak little minds that you're somehow town, which is not only beside me but also fucking retarded.
states he didn't wagon DeasVail because people were townreading him
In post 652, Majiffy wrote:Go find my reads list and poke around the posts near there. I had people questioning my read on you and no one supporting me.
states he didn't wagon DeasVail because no one was supporting him. indicating by the first quote that people just weren't scumreading him, as opposed to outright townreading him
also, link where exactly people were directly questioning your read on DeasVail, instead of just not supporting it? also quote exactly where the "tone" made you think they weren't supporting it.
All that damnage and no vote...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #76) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 785, pieguyn wrote:
In post 774, Kalimar wrote:Majiffy has some weird stances on Empking e.g. thinking he's town but voting him anyway, but calling him maybe-scum in each other post about him.
I think that if he was genuinely interested in what my thoughts were on his wagon he'd have said something about my reply rather than push pieguyn without reasoning. Speaking of which, him pushing pieguyn instead of DeasVail when DeasVail is coming at him with an axe looks like deflecting, considering he's said a lot more about DeasVail prior.
aw fuck what the hell now this is confusing the shit out of me. might this really be a slight attempt at bussing? especially when you didn't even vote him
And this. Lol.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #77) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 788, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 786, waynegg wrote:Sak isn't acting like Sak
How am i not acting like me? I mean I'd understand if you said that I wasn't acting like in X game or like the scum Sakura you know or like the Town Sakura you know, but this sounds really awkward.
You aren't flipping out, overreacting to the slightest pressure, wall posting, raging, etc. there's no emotion. You're flat.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 789, Natirasha wrote:Sakuras town yo.
So you got day cop?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

But at least she still falls for set ups.

So everything else is accurate, being you singled out the one thing that didn't fit.

pedit how long have I been playing pie?

pedit2 <3 Nat :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

That is how logic works. Bro is lame. You should retract your statement

pedit lmao!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 805, pieguyn wrote:oh here's another one
In post 598, waynegg wrote:Why would any experienced player want to be in a townbloc that's growing way too fast and way too easily that's being filled by a player that's been said by others "the newb is strong in this one"
and a player who just joined in August
? Nat? Oh yeah, and who isn't playing like excited scum in his first scum game.
this implies that the panel on the left is always accurate. but given you said I should retract my statement, that implies it's not
That implies I made no assumptions and simply pointed out your join date. Really odd you took this long to respond to it. You should have said something sooner so it wouldn't look so much like you painting someone as scum, but you obviously had something to hide so I forgive you. :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 806, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 798, waynegg wrote:But at least she still falls for set ups.
lol'd
You know I'm just giving you a hard time, right! :twisted:

pedit sneasel
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #84) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

I haven't played the VG since Crystal
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #85) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

The sneasel love came from the card game. Great memories with my kids when they were little. Undefeated season, even against other sneasel builds, invites to STS, pissing off the one jerk in the league I ran continuously, and a laundry list of other reasons. Other than a prehistoric fish with scales that are all but impossible to cut through, who else would you have on that dream team?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

Then
omgus
vote me. I don't play with scum reads or try to convince them they're scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

And you only got half the story about my "insane" logic
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yes I did

So everything else is accurate, being you singled out the one thing that didn't fit.

pedit how long have I been playing pie?

pedit2 <3 Nat :lol:
And you even quoted (part of) it
In post 806, Sakura Hana wrote:
lol'd
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 823, Sakura Hana wrote:This is still town pie btw.
Sorry, I don't trust your meta thoughts

pedit I read them just fine. and now I'm perplexed. I expected town you to correct me about walls ans scum you to refer me to your sig...what gives?

And @ everyone saying townsakmeta ~ how can you possibly stand behind that when she keeps going on about how she's playing differently now? that would literally negate any and all meta you have on her...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #90) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

But that has nothing to do with her alignment THIS game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #91) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

Or how she may or may not play on her own
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #92) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

I mean, I want to go with your thoughts on the subject Nat but alignment in one game has nothing to do with alignment in another. Nothing. That you're helping her elsewhere makes me think you may have a biased POV because you want her to be successful in what she's working on. Which is commendable. But it's still conflicted.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #93) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 832, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 827, waynegg wrote:she's playing differently now? that would literally negate any and all meta you have on her...
That's because you don't know how meta works.

I'm trying to fix the emotional playstyle I have, but try as I might there are aspects of me that won't ever change.
I get that, and figure you would do the same in a scum game. That's null. Using it for a reason to not find you scummy isn't null.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #94) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

And not only is she using that as a reason for me to not scum read her now, she did the same at game open when others were scum reading her. I don't buy that as a reason and those post of hers that didn't hit me null, hit me scum.

pedit you could argue that. From my perspective I threw out what you put in this thread about your old playstyle and added an aspect I've never really seen from you to see your reaction. You passed...then you failed. All before you noticed my explanation. Right now I'm conflicted, it if I had to make a choice right now you wouldn't be town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #95) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

I'm enjoying you more than before either way though, do props!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #96) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

@Nat soft

pedit I'm a non entity
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 20, Natirasha wrote:VOTE: Natirasha

So I'm doing something different this game.

I am going to confirm that I have a power role in my first post. No, I will not answer what my PR is, just confirming that I have one. Take it or leave it.
Would never have happened if
In post 793, waynegg wrote:
In post 789, Natirasha wrote:Sakuras town yo.
So you got day cop?
If this were a thing
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

You SLAY me Nat. Sits back. Pops popcorn. Waits for the fun!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

Lol!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

Liquid or vapor Nat?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by waynegg »

Levi, I think I would be insulted if I were agar. I have all the faith in him that he could fake whatever alignment he wanted

Lol!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #102) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:50 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 876, talah wrote:Let me put it this way. What if we lynched Nacho today and he flipped town?
Testing the waters to see how you would fare if you lynched a strong town player, huh? That's such good town thinking...

@beli ~ I think you should have more confirmation bias.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #103) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:09 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 888, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 873, DeasVail wrote:Levi, why was dopog scum?
this is my bad for not remembering that dopog was no longer in the game. I pinned him as scum because I hadn't seen him in a while and believed that he needed pressure and an eventual claim for me to see what he was or not. =/ if he is replaced, i would like to know who his replacement was. =P
Try checking the first post...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #104) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:10 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 889, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 879, Empking wrote:
In post 848, Sakura Hana wrote:levi, we need to talk.
This post. I've been trying to put my finger on what annoys about this post, but I can't. However it certainly annoys.
lol, sorry, this was a scum slip. =) she's just really impatient that we can't kill anyone during the night yet. =D so we just have to stick it out and talk here instead. =)
Pronoun slip anybody?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #105) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:18 am

Post by waynegg »

Yeah. That's enough to convince me. "We" shoulda been "she".

VOTE: leviathan
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #106) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:06 am

Post by waynegg »

So, you're surrendering then. Cool. Which do we lynch first?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #107) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:08 am

Post by waynegg »

And I so wanted to point out the 'levi, we need to talk' post but everyone was hellbent on saying she is town that I just made a note of it instead.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #108) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:10 am

Post by waynegg »

Wonder what Nat's take is on this...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #109) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:36 am

Post by waynegg »

Yeah. Someone wants to claim scum they die. I'm not into keeping WIFOM around
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #110) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

You're a nut Nat! Lol!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #111) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

Well that bit of idiocy was thwarted way too quickly. Bah... Still, at least one who hopped on Levi with me is scum. Possibly both.

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #112) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:39 am

Post by waynegg »

Hey Jiffy! Is beli looking as forced to you as he does to me?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #113) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:27 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 936, leviathan93 wrote:also as an update to me, nothing was faked, i'm a bit confused though. not going into details, but i'm going through a medical treatment that leaves me with no memory of anything. The mod is included in my list because I search for the names of the players by looking at who has posted in the thread and that's who I decided to look into based on posts and what not, putting my opinions on them. =P i forgot kdub was the mod. because i'm playing another game currently with him as an actual player. but no more on that.
So, when you scum claimed it was truthful?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #114) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:30 am

Post by waynegg »

...says the teammate he gave up if his meds got to his head...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #115) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:59 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 960, Majiffy wrote:Wayne back off Levi for now and vote obvscum Pie.
I'm already thete
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #116) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:59 am

Post by waynegg »

*there
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:03 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 976, mastin2 wrote:
In post 0, Kdub wrote:DrDolittle
kanyeknowsbest
Belisarius
waynegg

pieguyn

Yraelz
AGar

leviathan93
Kise
Svenskt Stål

Empking
dopog
Pyrotechnics (Tammy+Syryana)
NachoKoopa (Nachomamma8+Feirei)

DeasVail

Matias
Mac
ArcAngel9
Kalimar
eliminated = strong townreads; u = decent townreads; b = strong scumreads; i = weaker scumreads. (Remainder = nulls both townish and scummish.)

~5 scum looks right. So, my callout stands. Opinions on {DV, Sven, pie, Kalimar, AGar}?
*cough*talah*cough* beli and I both think he's scum for the same reasons. Even though he thinks I'm scum as well...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:22 am

Post by waynegg »

OMNI Enforcer
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:24 am

Post by waynegg »

Big effing robot suits piloted by teens with stupid adults as janitors and bitchy commanders that shoot the shit out of space jelly monsters. There's your flavor Talah.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:36 am

Post by waynegg »

Oh, and all these D1 no pressure claims are baaaaaaaaaddd
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #121) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1017, Belisarius wrote:THE OTHER THING IS FUCK YOU.

I wanted to see where that conversation went. I wanted to see what other players said
without
any pilots knowing if there were non-pilots. NOT GONNA HAPPEN NOW IS IT?
The old janitor non pilot claim earlier today kinda squashed that before you even asked it belly.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #122) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

True. So are you ready to put down your waynanoia and put together a viable lynch and get us out of this dragging ass day? I'll publicly slayer if you like so you know all the scum are off my wagon...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #123) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

You've been on me. I can give my sword or my life. Which do you want?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yes. Everyone should get their slice of pie until it's all gone. Just a disposable aluminum pan left behind.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #125) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1045, pieguyn wrote:I'll explain

he's claiming that I'm fakeclaiming vigilante as part of a second scumteam, and that no one will realize it cause the number of kills will be the same as 1 scumteam + vigilante

but since he's scum, instead of having, and thus explaining, a thought process behind concluding it was multiball from my vig claim, he just throws the statement out there. because he didn't have a logical thought process to conclude it, cause his whole plan ever since he found my breadcrumb was to push scum on me in order to get rid of a major threat to his faction

now go vote him plz
Or you're right about him being scum, and knowing the size of his scum team rationalizes that it's multiball (what makes the most sense with how often he's said as much) and you're scum throwing WIFOM to explain away two kills through the night and to throw off the scent of a second scum team for a day or so. Whichever.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #126) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1046, pieguyn wrote:hell you know what, the whole fact that he tried to pull something like this out of his ass indicates he's lying

if he was really town, from his perspective, there's still a chance of getting 3 kills (me/scumteam 1/scumteam 2) on N1. the fact he just assumed it's multiball and that my claim is false indicates that he isn't really considering all the possibilities (which is what anyone would do if they were town), and is instead just trying to get rid of me

this incorrect logic is the kind of shit people would find if they would have actually just looked at his damn posts. but it's too late now
See above. That would be the thought you neglected to mention, yes? So by your own logic...

Like that 'too damned late' AtE though!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #127) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

<digs out brushes>
<blots some hues on a palette>
<stretches a canvas>

Smile for that portrait Pie! It'll be exquisite ly lifelike!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #128) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

@pieguy fine, fine, fine. Jeez! Where's that good town backbone?

You remember this...

SCUMZ
Empking
DrDolittle
DeasVail
Sakura Hana
talah
Pyrotechnics

Or this...

TOWNZ
waynegg
Natirasha
pieguyn
AGar
kanyeknowsbest
NachoKoopa
PeregrineV

Did you think I posted my reads for the hell of it? The only change in my reads is Majiffy going into the scum pile. Something about him was bugging me but I couldn't nail it down with his inactivity, so I took the opportunity to hop on a wagon he was pushing. Then he became the star of the thread posting and pushing and arguing and doing everything necessary to get a read out of him he wasn't doing previously.

NB4 Talah says he knew I was going to call him scum again. That's just his guilty conscious kicking in.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #129) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: talah
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #130) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1065, Majiffy wrote:Breadcrumb was ridiculously bad. Plus he's a little scumbutt.

I've never encountered a scum vig before, seems kind of weird considering scum
already have a night kill.
How about SK?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #131) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1062, Majiffy wrote:Here's a relatively simple question for you, pie;
If I saw your crumb, why wouldn't I just kill you at night, knowing that a town-vig claim and/or lynch would put a shitload of heat on me?
You do know how to push my buttons...STOP DOING THAT :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #132) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

I've seen a xshot scum day vig, but that was on another site with another meta, with a smaller than normal scum team that had a lot of power to make up for it.

Deas ~ sorry! I think you're scum right now so it doesn't help pie from my perspective.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #133) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yeah I agree and I'm willing to die for agreeing

And your point about sticking your neck out when you coulda done it privately makes sense, so yeah.

Now I see you as scum pieguy. NOW I do.

pedit MAJIFFY, since you know how to push my buttons, I would think you would know when I'm agreeing with you as well.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #134) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1073, pieguyn wrote:@wayne: huhwhat, I don't remember you posting your townreads anywhere. 0.0

if that's the case, would you be open for a Majiffy lynch? I'm townreading Sakura/talah/Pyro/DV atm so I don't wanna lynch them currently, unless we run out of time or smth
Meh. Maybe I didn't, I'll have to check. They had been left untouched in my notes same as scum. This game has been surprisingly flat. I think there are too many town with full tilt paranoia coughkanyecough trying to do their own thing to make it interesting. Hopefully it picks up tomorrow.

And yeah, I was all in on riding the Jiffy wagon with you. Then he went and made more sense than anyone has thus far. Sorry.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #135) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1078, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1075, waynegg wrote:pedit MAJIFFY, since you know how to push my buttons, I would think you would know when I'm agreeing with you as well.
I would think you'd be smart enough to know agreeing with Majiffy is always the proper action to take.
Except, you know, when you're scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #136) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1083, pieguyn wrote:
Majiffy wrote:So you think I'm bright enough to pick up on your shitty crumb as scum but dumb enough to not have the foresight of "oh, wow, leading a lynch on a vig I could totally just nightkill might bring me a lot of heat"?

Mmkay. Glad we're straight on your story.
nice misrep again
all I can do is figure out what the most likely scenario is. currently, I see you not knowing whether I'm vig or not and trying to get a claim out of me to know for sure as a possibility. from a scum perspective, it could be worth it to get rid of a major threat
1 for 1 is a bad scum to town payout from scum perspective. I trust scum Jiffy would have taken a different route knowing this.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #137) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:09 am

Post by waynegg »

What to do now? I've got a biscuit...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #138) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:10 am

Post by waynegg »

Or a cookie if you prefer...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #139) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:13 am

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #140) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:14 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1106, Majiffy wrote:Also wayne this is the proper way to illicit emotional responses from players, not retarded gambits and dayvigging players you don't have a townread on d1 just saying >.>
Yeah. But that was bastard. And that was funny. And you gotta admit my unvote, oh you're right, no you're not helped.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #141) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

Then come back to the glory!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #142) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

Kalimar built too easily. He's probably not scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #143) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

Levi, have you ever noticed that wagons on town fill so easily it's mad, where scum wagons are like pulling teeth? Did you actually think he was going to scum claim? Every time I see an experienced player say something like that ^ I just
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

:facepalm:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #145) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:07 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1171, talah wrote:Kalimar's a pretty good shot for scum, I reckon, and I ask townies who haven't yet, to take a look at his short ISO.
Scum

And what are you popcorning exactly? Who you'd play soggy cookie with? I'd need to know who lasts the longest before answering that question, because unlike mafia I'd not want to be last man standing in that game.
In post 1170, leviathan93 wrote:Pie will either get killed by mafia after he kills someone himself, or if he lives he can tell us what he did during the night since he so claimed a vig. and if we don't like him or majiffy turns up town we can lynch him tomorrow.
Or, you know, claim the scum kill as his vig (since he's scum) to keep,the town in the dark about multiball (if that's the case) so we're all mindfucked for another couple of days and keep running around like chickens with our heads cut off like we have today. Yore either buying into his crap too much or on his team...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #146) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:11 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1180, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1162, waynegg wrote:Kalimar built too easily. He's probably not scum.
I feel like this is the kind of assumption that can easily lead town astray. I don't think it's unlikely for scum to feel pressured to join a wagon on their buddy, and it's even possible that the wagon is all town.

Levi, what is the difference between a 'scum on town' argument and a 'town on town' argument?

I think you'd be better off shooting someone that has claimed ;) , but I'd prefer Sven to ArcAngel, as I've felt disappointed by ArcAngel before only for her to be obviously town a bit later.
Most of the time it is all town when that happens, because scum isn't getting in the way of letting it happen. Kalimar is a stupid wagon. I'd be a better wagon than him even though I know I'm town because at least it would be based on something. Y'all go ahead and lynch him though and then tell me tomorrow how stupid you feel for not noticing the obvious.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #147) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:12 am

Post by waynegg »

But then again, Deas, you're scum so you're explicitly excused from feeling stupid if that lynch goes through.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #148) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:23 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1185, talah wrote:CALL IT GUT FEEL

WHY ARE YOU FUCKERS RESISTING

WHO'S THE VIG WEG

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AT A CASE MJFI
Who said the IS a vig Yalah? And what exactly are you popcorning? I can't answer if I don't understand he question. Second request for clarification and why are you freaking out over the first request? Oh yeah...
In post 1186, Majiffy wrote:Wayne vote DV.
Dammit Jiffy. Your pie is just too good. So good my ass grew roots and my feet were shrouded in concrete. Now you want me to move? Wth? It's like ripping my ass off to do it, and my wife really likes my ass...

VOTE: DeasVail
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #149) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:24 am

Post by waynegg »

Second verse, same as the first...
In post 1185, talah wrote:CALL IT GUT FEEL

WHY ARE YOU FUCKERS RESISTING

WHO'S THE VIG WEG

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AT A CASE MJFI
Who said there IS a vig Yalah? And what exactly are you popcorning? I can't answer if I don't understand the question. Second request for clarification and why are you freaking out over the first request? Oh yeah...
In post 1186, Majiffy wrote:Wayne vote DV.
Dammit Jiffy. Your pie is just too good. So good my ass grew roots and my feet were shrouded in concrete. Now you want me to move? Wth? It's like ripping my ass off to do it, and my wife really likes my ass...

VOTE: DeasVail
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #150) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:31 am

Post by waynegg »

Hey majiffy...is it fucked up I had a dream that someone wrote a google review on me for waiting tables (which I haven't done since college years ago) where she said I was " Picking my own nose, and sticking my hands in my pockets. Ewww!"? And what does it mean about this game since I was thinking about it when I went to bed?

pedit Nat ~ the chances of him being scum at this point are <1% based solely on how quickly that wagon built. And you know all about that quirk in this game. And you're following alone anyhow. What gives?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #151) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:38 am

Post by waynegg »

Oh ~ Talah or Pyro

@Nat ~ how is a wagon thats on town, by town! still a good wagon?

pedit ~ you can look further up this page and read what I already wrote. Thank you.

Again again ~ pie also scrambled, back pissed, contradicted himself, and other crap. read that claim as scumwifomingtohidemultiballtomindfucktownfloudering and it will put it into perspective of where I stand.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #152) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:42 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1194, talah wrote:I think mastin claimed vig. Not sure.
Pushing tellthesupposedvigwhattodo when he hasn't even read enough to know whothfuckclaimedvig. And I guess you peeps still read this slot town? amazing... :roll:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #153) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:52 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1199, Natirasha wrote:You're not getting me on pie today. It will be increasingly apparent if Pie is scum.

Wagon on player not playing at deadline is fine by me.

@Pie: I EXPECT you to kill someone tonight. Failure to do so will lead to your lynch on the morrow.
This is my lynchpool

Talah
Pyro
Pie
DeasVail

This isn't deadline (is it?). Pick one of those Nat and let's play ball!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #154) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:57 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1197, waynegg wrote:Oh ~ Talah or Pyro
In post 1200, talah wrote:lel

had enough of today
vote kalimar
Thought you wanted everyone to give their favorite vig targets and then you meh and don't even do it right...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #155) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:30 am

Post by waynegg »

Let's hurry up and do this ten more times and wait for a claim...

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #156) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:32 am

Post by waynegg »

Well, nine more times...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #157) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:59 am

Post by waynegg »

Bluff? I think that pretty much confirms a day vig of some sort...

Kalimar ~ why the hell did you target obv town with your shot though (inb4 MAJIFFY says I'm a pot)? If you have another shot, waste Talah please. :)

Did you freaking think Mastin claimed vig? It wasn't him. It was pie.

That shot does confirm pie's guilt come to think, so why are these peeps getting back on Kalimar? Stupid shot, yes. Scum, no.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #158) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:00 am

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: Pieguy
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #159) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:09 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1218, Natirasha wrote:You gotta revote, Tammy.

Wayne, I think we're past the point where Kalimar gets to live.
I'm not going to policy lynch town for a stupid shot. I don't like that Mastin is gone, but I'll be damned if I give scum 3 dead townies to start day 3. Don't break my heart Nat. Think logically. What you're doing is anti town at best.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #160) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:10 am

Post by waynegg »

There's at least 2 scum votes on Kalimar as we speak...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #161) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:17 am

Post by waynegg »

And it looks like we only get alignment flips...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #162) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:43 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1195, Natirasha wrote:pie claimed vig.
Kalimar claimed vig.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #163) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:45 am

Post by waynegg »

You can't have your cake and eat it to. And pie slipped to boot. You can twist that slip, but you can't deny it. Kalimar is a confirmed vig, pie isn't. So now what?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #164) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:32 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1234, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1230, waynegg wrote:You can't have your cake and eat it to. And pie slipped to boot. You can twist that slip, but you can't deny it. Kalimar is a confirmed vig, pie isn't. So now what?
pie claimed vig vig. Kalimar claimed 1-shot day vig.

In other news, waynegg, trust me, we
will
know if pie is a vig by tomorrow. It's unstoppable. He's a bad lynch at this stage(although if you can point me to where the slip occured, be much obliged).
It's a long, drawn out slip. Look at the interaction with he and Jiffy. I'll dig up where it started for you.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #165) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:49 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1234, Natirasha wrote:(although if you can point me to where the slip occured, be much obliged).
The conversation started round about . There was a little back and forth before, but that's as far as I can tell where the real 1v1 started. It functionally ended where Jiffy pointed out his backtrack slip. Again, there was a little back and forth afterward, but that was the end of it for all practical purposes.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #166) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:53 am

Post by waynegg »

Lol Nacho! Noooo! I'd do that shit privately in the bathroom (we all get that annoying flappy booger or the one that stops up your nose so you can't breathe from time to time and gotta take care of it) and then washed my hands afterward, tyvm.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #167) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:21 am

Post by waynegg »

That feeling you get when you're having a conversation with scum who's been obvtowned...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #168) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:13 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1360, Natirasha wrote:You calling me scum, wayne?
No. I'm saying HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS STILL THINKING TALAH IS TOWN? He's gotten obv town status and as a result he's been wrecking and derp town following. Ive got an idea. Lynch me hard and put it all into perspective. Then lynch this shit in order ftw:

Pie
Talah
Pyro
DeasVail
Emp
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #169) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:28 am

Post by waynegg »

And if scum is still alive, and Nat keeps giving a shit what peeps think of him,
then
he may be a good one to look to. And by look to I mean
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #170) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:55 am

Post by waynegg »

No. Pyro
IS
scum Jiffy. Promise. They can be at the bottom if you like, but they belong there.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #171) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:49 am

Post by waynegg »

Were 22 hours from giving scum the huge advantage of making the first kill and leaving town with a mirror of D1 on D2 by making an irrational kill.

Derp town needs to stop Derping and lynch pie, or even Jiffy. There are far too many peeps being individuals.
Even if you think pie is town
, killing him and eliminating the obv scum choice for NK forces their hand to have to choose thereby giving more chance for POE. Regardless of his alignment pie will yield the most info for town, and that's really what D1 is about. Information. Going off on all these tangents and nobody congealing as a vanguard wedge against scum by this point in the game is foreboding. Pull your collective heads out of your collective butts please and stop acting like premadonnas.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #172) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:52 am

Post by waynegg »

It's a sad day when it's MAJIFFY and waynegg who are the ones working together. It's like having Ned Stark back to back with Jaimie Lannister fighting off the hoard. This isn't supposed to happen...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #173) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:17 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1379, Sakura Hana wrote:Also we already gave scum the huge advantage of making the first kill the momment Kalimar shot mastin, js.
How did "we" have anything to do with what Kalimar did completely independently?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #174) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:19 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1380, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1376, waynegg wrote:Even if you think pie is town, killing him and eliminating the obv scum choice for NK forces their hand to have to choose thereby giving more chance for POE.
And also denies town a chance to get a NK on scum.
So you believe pie's claim. That's just...wow.
In post 1382, Svenskt Stål wrote:Seriously zero shits given if wayne is town, i wont stand for that logic in my house.
Your house... :lol: :roll:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #175) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:20 am

Post by waynegg »

You've done exactly shit Sven. If this is how you run "your" house you're the one who should be ashamed, not me.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #176) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:46 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1390, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1388, Svenskt Stål wrote:But its not a scumslip, its either intentional from scum, or retard town.
I disagree, why would he call someone an "obv scum kill" if he thought said person was scum.
Sakura, learn to take the time to 1
READ
your skimming sucks. You totally misrepped what I said. Go back, read that whole sentence, word for word, and tell me what it says.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #177) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:48 am

Post by waynegg »

Here. I'll make it easy for you...
Even if you think pie is town,
killing him and eliminating the obv scum choice for NK forces their hand to have to choose thereby giving more chance for POE
Where in that do you infer that I think he's town? Made huge because bolding was apparently not enough on its own... :facepalm:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #178) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:57 am

Post by waynegg »

You're really bad at this Sak. Reading that is...

This from the same post you're misrepping...
Regardless of his alignment pie will yield the most info for town, and that's really what D1 is about. Information.
And this, the predicate of the sentence you still haven't read...
...eliminating the obv scum choice for NK forces their hand to have to choose thereby giving more chance for POE.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #179) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:57 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1398, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh hey Sven is suddenly agreeing with me. (I think?)
It's called buddying... :facepalm:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #180) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:02 am

Post by waynegg »

Hi Ed
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #181) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:07 am

Post by waynegg »

IF he's truly town, he's who scum have to kill because they can't have town killing day and night. That's why he's the obvious choice for NK if town. I thought you'd played this game before Sven...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #182) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:15 am

Post by waynegg »

Site meta dictates a day vig is town. It also dictates that town don't get two extra kills by way of vig (even if in Multiball), ergo Pie is most likely lying scum. Sure, Mhork could have gone off the ranch with his setup, but I'm not getting into setup spec. That house is stacked and a sure fire way to lose.

Town pie being NK'd gives town no info to lead into D2. None.

And in other news, Nat is scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #183) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:19 am

Post by waynegg »

I've seen him use this exact same logic as town. Nat may have presented it a little differently, but it was still the same logic and he was right. And he was town. Now he calls that same logic I picked up from him flawed. That's why.

pedit I explicitly DIDN'T setup spec. I reoffend site meta. Bad misrep and just more reason you're scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #184) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:22 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1414, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok then let's play waynegg's game, I think Majiffy is scum and im going to want him lynched today to take away the obv NK on a watcher since we gain no info from it.

From waynegg's logic, this is the correct way of playing. In fact, Majiffy can use his PR to confirm that pieguy indeed killed who we wanted him to kill. So can talah. But NO he rather NOT use his PR to confirm his suspicions about pieguy and instead he rather lynch him.
Seems like I've read that somewhere before... Where was that?... Oh yeah...
In post 1376, waynegg wrote:Derp town needs to stop Derping and lynch pie, or even Jiffy.
In that post you still haven't effing read... :facepalm:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #185) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:24 am

Post by waynegg »

Back piss more Nat...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #186) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:31 am

Post by waynegg »

Back piss = backpedal
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #187) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:46 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1442, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1437, waynegg wrote:Back piss = backpedal
I don't think I ever backpedaled?
May uses logic and it's logical. Wayne uses exact same logic and Nat says its bad logic. Wayne points out incongruity. Nat goes on to explain it away. =/= back pedaling. Check.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #188) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:49 am

Post by waynegg »

Nat not May
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #189) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:53 am

Post by waynegg »

Inb4 jiffy scumslip derp
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #190) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:56 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1485, talah wrote:Note to self: ask Majiffy why he re-ordered me in a lynch list a couple of pages back.

Whatever.

VOTE: AA9
Scum claim. Bus choice.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #191) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:00 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1490, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1488, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 1481, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1478, NachoKoopa wrote:DeasVail, we're not lynching Majiffy anymore.
Is he town?
Yep.
I've been worried about that, but I'm still a bit hung up over him being so scummy earlier, and I could still see his recent posting coming from scum. Is there a reason why I shouldn't be thinking this?
Umm...null. Isn't that pretty much the definition?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #192) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:37 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1472, DeasVail wrote:No, I'm saying that he would look pretty damn town if he had more than 1 shot.
It's like trawling from that quiet stream deep in the woods. Subtle.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #193) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:45 am

Post by waynegg »

Balance

Multiball

Scum GF, SM, JK

WW RB, JK, X UL

Town

Alien
Priest
Doc
Watcher
Unl N Vig
X D Vig
Saulus
7 VT

But I think we'd be seeing an entirely different game if that were the case...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #194) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1517, Sakura Hana wrote:The fact that she's posting elsewhere and avoiding this game convinced me.
And you checked that yourself? Or did you just trust the statement?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #195) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1560, Tammy wrote:
In post 1550, kanyeknowsbest wrote:iof you want to talk about vig targets that are strong for town despite almost certainly hitting town, leviathan is your guy.

levi is also a good vig target who might not be town actually but it's just i read wayne's posts and i die a little inside a lot. scum will never kill either of them and if both town we are totally screwed.
Yep. You're scum team is totally screwed. Couldn't have said it better myself. Oops I just did...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #196) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1538, talah wrote: Hey pie: my current vig pool is:

(Kalimar | Dolittle | Majiffy | Waynegg | Empking | Fuck it Beli) and AA9 if that's not lynched
I'm perfectly good with me on there. Just make sure it's D4+ and your sorry scumbutt (by that I mean the scum that most of the town have bought into) is gone.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #197) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1519, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1518, waynegg wrote:And you checked that yourself? Or did you just trust the statement?
Yes I did

just now...
In case you're wondering, Sak, it's things like this that put you on vig lists. Just saying.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #198) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by waynegg »

Vote PieGuy and obamacare will go away and the deficit will self correct. Do it for your country, and for the world economy!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #199) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:23 am

Post by waynegg »

It was a ridiculous example of how to balance with two vig to end a ridiculous conversation which was going nowhere. Speaking of going nowhere, that's probably the definition of pie

VOTE: AA
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”