Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: Faraday
:mad:
LET'S RUN THIS SHIT INTO THE GROUND!

Tammy, this is a very important question, are you a badass woman?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Yes, my goal of this game is to watch you be targetted by Other Actions all night long.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Man this sucks. Tierce, you picked a badass woomens like Tyene Sand or something, right?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Shadoweh »

No thanks, people are already convinced I'm married to Dan on one forum. You're just jealous because I don't care if you're sexy or not.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh noes I am being scumread by kayne who knows me from such games as HAVE WE EVEN MET BEFORE? If you want to make an issue of it, dance like so!
##Vote: kayneknowsbest

Seriously tell me how I look that makes me hawter or colder then usual. You wanna start a fight, COME AT ME BRO!
In post 50, Tierce wrote:Badass woomens
God damnit! This is like mod-enforced punishment. I'll just wait until a hunky man makes himself known to me.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't have a chill setting, I'm clearly ON FIRE. And possibly a pyromaniac. Besides, I'm a full-fledged main course and I will choke you on the way down. All you're doing is acting like pnj pissed in your cheerios for no reason, it is the absolute worst thing.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

tHERE ARE SEVEN HYDRAS. I'm going to pretend like I don't know any of you until you post enough that your names associate with who you are. Yes.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

..Do I have to specify human? Are there dragon people in this series or something?!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #149 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Your face is probably scum. You're seriously not going to give any reasoning, are you. People like you are agonizing to talk to.
In post 138, Garruk Relentless wrote:See, I actually LIKE this random wagon.
VOTE: Eleeheathen
How can you like a wagon that's random? Put another way, if you think the wagon is made out of ADD rejects why would you join without some kind of validation so people understand you're not randomly voting?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

As much as I enjoy clears based on my pre-game precognition powers, I was pretty sure you and Tierce would pick girls, it is part of why I'm mad. Otherwise I'm not sure what you're talking about and it's way too ED1 to elaborate! I am asking about your hunky-doryness on my own behalf.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #202 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Jesus waiting for this Garruk Relentless to answer my question is literally putting me to sleep.
Tammy your autocorrect just knows what's up! I'm going to start singing to you about raining men.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #207 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't like anything Garruk has posted actually. This is the first thing I've felt the ability to engage. If you don't think the wagon is random you should be asking why they would call the wagon random as they're joining it. Either way it's a disingenuous post. Games don't start by waiting to make them happen, old geezer.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #215 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That seems like a flimsy reason to drop the point. There aren't wights to pick on the wiki in the first place, are there? The scumpicks would have to be made into them afterwards.
Cut by Tierce h5
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #217 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Ugh. I can't even explain why that answer bothers me in a way that makes me sound sane. It sounds perfectly reasonable and innocent. Maybe it's because 'I liked the flavor reasoning' makes me want to punch something. I don't think the flavor argument was there when you made that vote, unless PrideAndCHESSKID highlighting the word WIGHT was a code word?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #285 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm guessing Andrius isn't the man of my dreams either >_>
I think I might dislike SSK as a posting style. Will put judgement pending there.
In post 282, elleheathen wrote: But this was neither. It wasn't accidental. I
meant
to say wight as a reference that fit the scenario of a slot that was vacant as of yet. In hindsight, probably wasn't all that smart but wasn't thinking about how it'd be perceived as alignments or how it'd get turned around like this.
If you're town you shouldn't be thinking about how it'd be perceived anyways. Don't you think you did a good job kickstarting the voting engines?

Super sleepy gonna coma crash but first vote moving to something more productive:

##Vote: Quadz

Way too many non-sequitors not enough lynching mafias. Also don't like the unvote, you were convinced way too easily to drop something you thought was a slip.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #303 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Shadoweh »

[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p5323970]Also, do you have a read on shadoweh yet?[/quote]
In post 297, Alfred Borden wrote: As far as Shadoweh goes, not really. Too early for it and I frankly don't trust my ability to read her.
This is why I can't have nice things. :< Also because watching Tammy go nuts is hilarious.

Quadz: By non-sequitors I mean your content is one liners that don't go anywhere. You're the mafia equivalent of "Nice weather we're having." Since this isn't helpful for a conversation though, have you considered if Andy was faking a post restriction he'd be more likely town, since scum tend towards being huge chickens who don't want to piss people off when they inevitably have to admit they can talk?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #304 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

<_< 9am posting this is why I can't format nice things aaa FARADAY HELP
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #327 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Maybe we shouldn't concentrate on stupid things like flavor name claims? Because you don't sound innocent or altruistic. Him claiming a 'good charactur 2 b miller' shouldn't influence your decision.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #367 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Shadoweh »

If she was suspicious of me don't you think she'd be voting me? Or being a little less playful? If it were me I would have ended that video by BOILING YOUR BLOOD FOR YOUR INSOLENCE! I've already picked my bot-toy though so hands off or we're gonna have a slapfight here.

I wish people would townread me for being snippy. I disbelieve in passive aggressiveness being a towntell.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #371 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Tammy I think it's established fact that your torment is the best part of being in a game with you.
BOY-TOY. Don't make fun of my keyboard incompetence ;_;
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #375 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You sound really bad in a one-liners that don't go anywhere way. It's not rocket science that that post is awful. Immediate reaction to vote on self + tiny statement that has no bearing on how you feel about my alignment. Do you think mollie's question is scummy?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #410 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Tammy I think this song represents my reply to you.
I love arguments based on interpreting the mod's role design. Really.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #416 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why would you pick the Shakira song that's 50% terrible rap lyrics?
Garruk, that elle wagon is gonna fall apart. Come play on quadz where it's warm and he's stopped posting.
It looks like it's slowed down now that the initial rush of spam posting is over. Maybe just 25 pages!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #420 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't remember what I did in law vs evil besides fail to bus BBmolla so badly that I was lynched instead. I'm also not the one who decided to make his play 'responding to the thread at bullet time!!!!!' so yes I'm going to call him out on putting on silence until he Does more Things (tm) And I prefer the cowboy on a mountain look to the pure white dress while a rapper sings about her hips creepily.

Not that I think StupidousMan is a bad vote either. I'm trying to let people talk instead of chasing after every thing that annoys me this game. By talking to him normally #394 brought out stances he can be held to instead of the parts I disliked about him. Do you think that was a bad post?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #421 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I mean, either I'm town or so hilariously bad you'll be able to follow me to all of my buddies, so you have a whole future to look forward to!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #543 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Benmage: Trying to barge into a thread and establish comftown dominance seems like something people do here in general? Arguing that Thor is attempting the miller gambit because Thor claimed miller and.. that's it, makes you sound like a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist. His vote back on you is kind of omgusy but I think I'd react the same way. Is there something Thor's doing that's actually scummy for him? Same question to Zdenek since he's still holding onto the vote despite admitting the miller thing isn't a good reason.

Quadz, #487 is painful to read, quote strips in bolded quote strips why. The best defense is a good offense, but I'm not sure if I agree with it. I think reads are the only content that matter. That and thought patterns. The counter that's been brought up is ooba's thought patterns are reasonable to follow.

Amrun: If there's anything MS has taught me, it's that screaming about your scumread over and over actually does work to generate votes! Either on yourself or them, so go for broke!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #594 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Shadoweh »

The forum came back up while I was asleep. >_> I'm not gonna have time to read 10 pages until after work.
Thought 'Thor is being cutsey' is an improvement as far as motive-seeking goes? I think you just need to calm down man, when you're talking about This Generation and sounding like you need a cane to smack the youngins with.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #805 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

bY 'i WILL POST AFTER WORK' I apparently meant 'I will play cookie clicker alot' sorry. Seeing the word miller drains my will to post.
##Vote: Cephir

Hey dude Ima let you finish but since all of Messiah has been Desperado so far he's pretty obvtown so you should shut the hell up.
Actually I was curious so I iso'd you and tried to guess who you were votng based on how you were cheering for elle and Thor, maybe a pass here and there at other people, and I got way back and saw it was quadz, which I thought was holy shit because I would never have guessed! I was like you put a vote down and forgot about it. That's bad btw.
I don't remember if I still hate quadz actually I haven't seen any of his posts in the last five pages? Its not going anywhere though so eh.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #806 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If someone asked me something I didn't see it when I skimmed over the last ten pages so put it in extra large bold with my name so I can see it. Even wqhen im half asleep i see shiny bold letterings.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #844 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 842, Cephrir wrote:
In post 805, Shadoweh wrote:bY 'i WILL POST AFTER WORK' I apparently meant 'I will play cookie clicker alot' sorry. Seeing the word miller drains my will to post.
##Vote: Cephir

Hey dude Ima let you finish but since all of Messiah has been Desperado so far he's pretty obvtown so you should shut the hell up.
Actually I was curious so I iso'd you and tried to guess who you were votng based on how you were cheering for elle and Thor, maybe a pass here and there at other people, and I got way back and saw it was quadz, which I thought was holy shit because I would never have guessed! I was like you put a vote down and forgot about it. That's bad btw.
I don't remember if I still hate quadz actually I haven't seen any of his posts in the last five pages? Its not going anywhere though so eh.
So you're voting me for having a suspicion you believe is incorrect and for still having my vote on quadz because I haven't decided where to put it yet. That's pretty useless.
It's more because you've been voicing suspicions on everyone but quadz afterwards. I find it problematic when I can't guess who a person is voting by reading their continued posts. No idea of your level of suspicions or whether you were thinking of changing your vote before your statement here means it seems like you're purposely staying on the sidelines. I think your suspicion on Messiah looked like you were trying to jump on something that seemed new and easy, giving me deja vu to myself which is bad because I was scum when I had that train of thought. Do you think you were right? Do you want to challenge me with your superior logic? I'd think you were townier if you wanted to fight!

Also my gender is right under my picture, but I appreciate the gender neutralily.

Blah blah roles before alignments forget scum miller, Faraday has had Scum Masons before, I think that's more impressively weird.

ALSO ALSO the forum keeps giving me 504 errors when I want to post. I'm starting to think it doesn't want me to play mafia at all. YOU CAN'T TAKE MY 100% BETTER THEN TAMMY'S STUPID MARRIAGE ROLE FROM ME
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #847 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 807, Nautilius wrote:
Shadoweh
: Are you going to marry someone or not?
Please, I'm not a show off. You're not going to see me running around on a honeymoon with some troll.

Cut: I don't think Stupendous has addressed you, do you think he's voting obscure targets just to get on your good side? He doesn't seem well spoken so 'didn't do it well' sounds like 'is bad at mafia'. Looking at your earlier statement on Stupendous (which is hard to find because omfg quote strips) the only one I see is in #842 where you state he reacted awkwardly to MC attacking him. None of these are.. quantative for lack of a better word? What was awkward about his reaction? What was wrong with his case?

I'm ignoring anything to do with Thor as hard as I can, but fighting over role shenanigans doesn't count imo. It's game theory, not mafia talk. As scum I would rather mafia talk for ten pages then have to give an honest opinion on someone, wouldn't you?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #848 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Shadoweh »

*would rather game theory not mafia talk lol
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #856 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Cephrir wrote: I think he could easily be voting for an obscure target not to get on my good side specifically but to look townie by not jumping on any of the available wagons in the name of self preservation
I also mentioned earlier that I agreed with the thrust of Messiah's case on SM.
The case just isn't very persuasive or strong, nor does it look like it could plausibly convince anyone.
:/ See, I'm not even sure if I like SM myself and you couldn't convince me with this here. Not persuasive or strong still sounds like you're voting him for being bad at mafia. Yet at the same time you're arguing he's craftily doing a voting reach-around by voting someone who isn't popular in order to look townie? He honestly doesn't seem that level-headed.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #913 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 906, Alfred Borden wrote: My read on Benmage is very largely meta based. If you have the time, compare his play in /in-vitational 12 with his play in The Wire and it's like night and day. As town, he can get very abrasive and combative and he's definitely not shy about talking how he feels he's above the game
This is pretty much my opinion on Benmage as well, although I would have put it consisely that Benmage is more likely to be town here because he's being a dick. Evading meta etc sure but his tone is natural.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #928 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 914, Tierce wrote:While I agree with the above and I
hate
to use this reasoning, the fact that Benmage is going through difficult stuff IRL may also influence how much of his mood is passing on to his posts, regardless of alignment.
I don't think so. When The Wire and Yoloville were going on at the same time, Benmage was working hard in Wire despite the circumstances that were making him /effort in Yoloville. I guess it's early to say it for sure but language-wise I'd be surprised if he was scum anything.

Do you think the whole Thor/Benmage thing is something besides two strong ego's butting heads?

Cut: I'd say I like you too but you're kind of null to me, probably because there's alot of noise to see the not-noisers.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #980 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Shadoweh »

TIERCE I asked you something and you're ignoring me, it is hurting me in the Feels! Specifically about Benmage and Thor and whether you think there's actually something to worry about there. I asked when you mentioned Benmage could be having irl issues and be null so at least it was topical back then.

Goat: Maybe you'd be able to read me better if you'd stop rolling scum in the games we're in together. That goes for both of your heads!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #991 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Shadoweh »

You know, maybe mafia isn't for you Peacebringer. <.<
Tierce, sorry I'm not being interesting, it turns out being serious makes me boring. I'm saving the fluent cosplaying fanfiction for when there's less people and they're more likely to read it. I figured that would be your answer.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #993 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Is having 2 wives illegal in Westeros? Maybe we could still work something out..
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1044 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Mr S Mans: Honestly that's hard to answer. I still stand by my Cephir vote, even if I can't word hat he's still offputting. It's weird because it's kind of like, I want to like him, but there's just something that keeps making me say no, restraining order. Even then it's not really the kind of thing I would draw steamboats around. It's more like who am I not feeling like is super town, which would be a shorter list? Goat people, quadz, ooba, zdenek who I thought was okay at first but is kind of eh, Garruk, everyone else is either super town or on slash ignore in my brain
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1108 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:39 am

Post by Shadoweh »

What the hell does Pygmalion mean? >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1157 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1126, macmollie wrote:he was scum you dummy
we were freaking
scummates

reading comprehension is a
thing
yanno as in you have to actually read it
tammy, naut, no. this freaking cannot be town syrlacious.
In post 1123, quadz08 wrote:tbf, "not differentiating" between scum and null reads is stupid at the very best.
that said, this post came from town
stupid does not equal scummy.
someone was once kind to me in a game when I really needed it. he isn't going to learn how to get better if people don't give him a chance or teach him how to play better.
w/e you guys do what you want I guess I am stupid for wanting to lynch scum. mebbe I missed the memo that we were supposed to follow a different agenda
I think I know what it is about your posts that bugs me in general, spacing everything out to make the posts look bigger was something I did as scum, it doesn't make the post easier to read you know. <_< This is really confusing though, what are you talking about and what does it have to do with syr being scum? I don't mean him confusing your scumbuddy for being town, I mean the random line about 'someone was kind to me once' followed by you already giving up on lynching scum (even though your thor wagon is proceeding semi-decently?) I mean would you be convinced by your own posts to vote syr?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1168 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1161, macmollie wrote: holy cow
you honestly think that I would purposefully space things out to make my posts look....bigger? and that this is an effective scum tactic with this player base and with some1 like nacho whom I have played like 40 games with?
I would do this and...nobody would notice? :eek:
I have no words.
Have you ever considered not doing it? Look at how much nice and smaller it is when you're not pressing enter all the time! And you didn't answer my questions, or were you just drunk and can't remember what you were talking about?

Bleh no one else cares about Cephir anymore. It's not that I'm not suspicious still, but I lack evidence bullets.
##Vote: ooba
<--- This vote good until ooba actually replacing out voids legal tender.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1182 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1169, ooba wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Shadoweh
[/spoiler]

Pedit: "##Vote: ooba <--- This vote good until ooba actually replacing out voids legal tender." -> Umm what?[/quote]
WHAT DOES PYGMALION MEAN
It means unless you're replacing out your efforts are unacceptable. I honestly haven't read any of your posts before this one because I assumed you were flaking.

mollie: I have been doing alot of stop posting this game. I haven't been posting unless I had something to say besides flirting with Tammy and Tierce. BECAUSE WESTEROS ISN'T RAINBOW-FRIENDLY
Also 'why do you think Syr is scum' isn't what I asked you. I asked why you decided to put random garbage in your post, followed by an Eeyore-style 'i suck' depression moment, after reacting wayyyyy too seriously to Syr's posts. Is that clear enough for you?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1189 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I wouldn't say it's the best reason, no, but looking at the currently running choices you're the one I'd want lynched. By this post I mean the one where you posted just after Faraday started replacement hunting. The one you voted me in, if you'd like to point out new textbook scummy things I'm sure I'm doing. You're never going to answer me are you? :/ NO ONE EVER ANSWERS ME.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1190 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

cephir: considering the only other person voting garruk is safetydance, I wouldn't call that a healthy wagon either.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1257 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Ooba: This is who I considered a serious subject at time of vote and I don't think it's changed:
In post 1165, Eddard Stark wrote:
Day 1, Vc 34

ooba (4) -
Alfred Borden, quadz08, PrideandJoy, AGar
StupendousMan (3)-
Tammy, Nautilius, Cephrir
Thor665 (4) -
Benmage, elleheathen, kanyeknowsbest, macmollie
SafetyDance (4) -
Tierce, Syryana, Goat on a Raft, Garruk Relentless
Out of those, I agree currently that SM is flailing like a newbie, I don't really think Thor is scum, and the SafetyDance lynch is being pushed on ten scum claims or something? His posts just haven't triggered me I guess. Maybe it's because the only memory I have of you is briefly being my scumbuddy in LvE before lurking out and being replaced without posting, so I figure if you're lurking here it means you're more likely to be scum.

mollie: okay I will endeavour to make sure I never have to read your posts ever again. :)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1350 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Shadoweh »

The problem with pushing 'stronger' scum reads is I wouldn't say I have a super strong one right now. Besides, I wasn't getting anywhere pushing my own. >_> Better to push for what's most likely to happen that's acceptable.

Also ooba voted me before I voted him, so saying he's suspecting me because I'm voting him is the egg before the chicken isn't it?

also I'll be shocked if this post goes through. I'm starting to believe MS is allergic to me @_@
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1415 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Nautilis: You aren't really a remarkable presence? It's easy for me to forget you're playing tbh.
Also I don't feel the need to clarify my role any further. I wouldn't marry you even if I could, it would be like living with a religious conservative.

In post 1409, Garruk Relentless wrote:
In post 1393, ooba wrote:Thats easy. Thor is not someone i want lynched today. SafetyDance either.
unvote. Vote: Garruk

Those of you who think im town and are on single vote wagons would do well to consolidate.
See, this is my problem with you. You don't give full explanations on votes. And with this vote all you said was that we were scum. In 56 pages, you should have more reasons. For all of your votes.
Unvote, vote Ooba

-SSK
Do you think it's fair to hold someone who's voting effectively Not Me to the same standard? He didn't actually say you were scum. I was going to say this is out of nowhere but your partner did say you're more scum-leaning then they are. Hmm. Honestly after isoing you for a second I don't feel as bad about you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1430 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

SOYLENT GREEN IS GOAT PEOPLE
Mr. Garbage Poster, do you think you can ramp up a wagon on goat people in three days? (maybe people would ignore you less if you posted more sensibly and with less line breaks)

Zdenek: I don't know. He's honestly not the first person I would have picked today.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1435 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't disagree that Amrun using v/la as an excuse could be seen as scummy, but I doubt enough people are going to be willing to vote Amrun with that reasoning. I could be wrong, but usually v/la induced badness is allowed to try and post to make up for it first? Basically unless the case is alot heavier then 'Amrun who says she should have been v/la was lurking' it isn't going to go all the way. That and people are pretty comfy with how ooba is going so you have to fight the wishes not to change their minds.

mollie: see above about hard sells of other cases right now. I mean, I'm not against Goat Wagon, but -why- is they scum? A salesman is only as good as their pitch.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1445 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Nacho, before I tell you who I think is a 'notable presense' can you tell me why it's actually relevant to anything? If you're questioning my alignment I would hope you'd ask something more relevant then who I think the cool people are. It's the kind of question I'd gladly answer as scum because it doesn't mean anything.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1448 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No one else said that. Just some people think Amrun is being lurky, and I personally think she has a habit of letting irl pull her from the game more when she's scum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1450 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It will probably sound stupid but I thought Goat peoples were talking about voting Amrun in their post. <_< You can call it a general agreement with the possibility of scumminess.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1454 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Uh huh. So Mr. Mollie how's that actually convincing reasons to vote the Soylent Goats going? I guess you just forgot about them because you voted Thor? I know it was a forgettable and uselessly futile vote but I did ask for a sales pitch. No one wants to buy your shady products. :<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1508 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I could never leave my friends behind!
##Vote: SafetyDance

I think it'll be pretty obvious when Dan actually reads me. I can tell that half of PnJ hasn't yet :V Are you lurk scum Dan?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1540 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

CHOO CHOO
The super-train wagonee hasn't been posting anywhere since his last post here, you know. Maybe he's just busy? :/ I expect people who see the crazy train coming their way will respond with something to the effect of PLEASE NO

Tierce, now that the game you were actually posting in is in night phase, are you going to make that post here? lolcuts DAMNIT TIERCE
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1542 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

So you're saying he shouldn't spontaneously combust at night? Because I don't know, I think macmollie should spontaneously combust. The fires were very clear on this cleansing thing and I hate the smell of scottish garbage.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1545 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

How do you see the future with leeches anyways? I thought they were a witch doctory healing thing. Does it involve setting them on fire? :D
Also thanks to you I just read some thread about the church and transgenders and I feel dirty, THANKS TIERCE
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1584 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1573, PrideandJoy wrote:Shadoweh, I call on the power of friendship to make you change your vote Ooba. Or shall I regale you with a friendship speech?
Not until he claims! Besides all my other friends are here and we're being cool together. And Tammy did the safety dance. You've gotta step it up!
Jesus why aren't you making jokes about how we should totally get married yet. READ THE GAME.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1597 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I wouldn't lynch a friendly pterodactyl. I personally don't know what your last role was or why being a JOAT would make you bitter? Having lots of role powers is usually pretty cool! Cough up something more specific then 'lots of role powers' dood
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1621 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Look dood, apparently I'm the only person on this page that doesn't hate you, so you should listen to what I'm saying. The part where you're not claiming flavor or what your joat abilities are isn't going to change anyone's minds. Your powers don't get shown when you flip, so even if you're town and you get lynched, we really need to know what you've got. I don't think it looks townie when a person in a no-flips game is trying hard to avoid saying what his role does. :/
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1628 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

TAMMY! You're not suposed to be in the angry part of the relationship yet! Here have some leeches, they'll suck the negativity out.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1631 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Okay, let me put it another way. If you are dead, and know you are about to die, do you want to:
A: Give the scum a free janitor so no one ever knows what you are
B: Tell what your role is so no one can claim to be you!

This isn't rolefishing. The only way you will not be lynched is if you claim something useful enough for people to keep you. If certain people were in this game your refusal would have them spamming 'HAMMER' every two seconds. CLAIM YOUR ROLE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1644 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I would say 'what kind of a mod would make a QT with no partner' but my immediate answer would be 'Faraday'. I supose the provable part is the fruit vendor part? I honestly don't think it's useful enough to be the scums all things considered.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1677 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

\o\ /o/ 7TH HOUR WAGON FORCE ASSEMBLE! FORM OF A TOWNIE TRAIN!
Look you gotta decide now which of these guys you wanna flatline because if the wagon switches again you'll have a hella time getting it back off again.

Still think MC is town though. :>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1701 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm scratching my head looking at this. Like.. no Faraday doesn't use regular millers but, there's usually a miller of some sort? Like the frey cop caught the masons and such?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1704 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Well you're voting him so I would hope you think so! I'm going to sleep and won't be back likely, but I did say something about choo choo trains. I really hope someone comes up with something better then he miller'd though cause he'll probably have other role powers to go with it?

##Vote: Thor

honk honk
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1786 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I THINK WE SHOULD NO LYNCH
WE WOULDN'T WANT A TOWNIE TO DIE :)
PRO DAY 1 STRATEGIES

I'm out, just stop waffling and consolidate. This isn't the kinda place where 5 hours is enough.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1872 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: Alfred
I need you to answer one question for me, who are you?

You know, I'd be madder about Thor's wagon because of the miller thing etc, except uhm. Did no one notice that he kind of.. lied about who he was? I'm not a Game of Thrones scolar but that didn't look like the King of the Seals did it? It was still a terrible wagon for other reasons but I don't think over the top posts about how dare a liar get lynched are going to find teh scums.

Amrun are you going to vote all the people voting you because you suck, because that's what your vote looks like and there's a long list if you want to catch them all.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1875 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> Wow I didn't remember him being that explicit about it. I could have sworn people were arguing seriously about it as a serious miller nameclaim.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1888 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1878, Alfred Borden wrote: I'm a DRAGON!
The biggest one of all!
Did you try to marry me? :(
-.-
##Unvote

YOU CAN'T BE A DRAGON! THAT'S STUPID! I'm never calling you again. </3

Tammy, do you know what happened with Syr's disappearance, or are you avoiding commenting on it?

##Vote: Amrun
Vote legal tender until something besides apologies for being bad appear. Garruk's posts were eh yesterday but I'm not into him any longer. I still think macmollie should combust :) Why am I the only one who thinks mollie should combust? -_-

Nautilis:
Why don't you trust Desp? mislynch seeking wise, I don't think 'i got a rabbit' would make me care enough to stop pushing someone. What would you say your priorities are today?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1951 (isolation #71) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1898, Messiah Complex wrote: Why did you vote Alfred and
then
ask him a seemingly innocuous question that likely isn't (as evidenced by the vote)?
The middle paragraph...putting aside the misunderstanding, what was your point here? Particularly the last sentence.
And the last paragraph is classic mudsling.
I'm not answering stupid questions, sorry. You're not on the list. We tried to make it work, Death-chan, but clearly you and I weren't meant to be together and kill them all.
The point of the last line was that Tammy's over the top vote on Tierce for teh millers wasn't very good.
And finally, I enjoy a good mudfight, especially when the mud is 100% good clean fresh truth mud that no one likes to see. Amrun is legit scummy and no amount of her screaming is going to convince me otherwise. The flail at Garruk was pretty bad and looked to me like riding the target wave everyone had on Garruk for no reason. The post about Garruk later SEMMING LESS SCUMMY FOR SOME REASON LIKE MAYBE THE BACKLASH AGAINST VOTES ON HIM is lul.

Tierce what do I have to do to join this TET thing you guys have going, doesn't TETS just roll off the tongue? Would I have to stop being really good at fooling you all specifically into townreading me, is that what the problem is? Tammy and Empire probably hate me again but I haven't done anything to you lately! Well, that's not technically true but etc.

Tammy shutup, how could I have suspected that Llamarble and Empire combined was anything but a hunk of man meat?! I mean come the fuck on! (actually I kind of thought if King of the Seals was a miller then finding a not-human was a possible scum result, so I wasn't asking ahead of time. >_> ) Besides, I'm not marrying anyone, it's more like oh giggity yes.

Dan why the fuck are you not asking me to marry you yet, this is disconcerning. Does P&J stand for Piss and Jockstraps now? I think you should die if you don't start soliciting me soon. I am very disappointed in you not wishing to break the game with me here.
In post 1948, elleheathen wrote: If you mean the people on Amrun's wagon, I have Alfred, Naut and Goat as town. Shadoweh I had as leaning town but the whole marriage thing/no marriage/dragon marriage fail gives me weird vibes. But I'm not really clear on what happens with all that so idk but it puts her back at a null. (Anyone wanna clear up what happened there for me? D: )
Not really. I showed up at Alfred's door with a bottle of Bacardi going "Hey handsome wonk ;)" and he was like "PUFF THE MAGIC DRAAAGON LIVES BY THE SEA" and I ran away in horror the end

Oh yeah I guess I could add in some reasonable reads: Benmage's play is perfectly town and what I would expect of his Egoship. Macmollie is bad and should Live Free and Die Hard. Kayne is pretending he's posting in the Speakeasy or something and I'm pretty sure that makes him scummy. As bad as Amrun is Nautilus is probably scum anyways, there's a serious case of the quote strips with no reasoning going on there. I have no idea what's up with SafetyDance in my reads mindset, other then a general impression that his presence is like a trainwreck.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1953 (isolation #72) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

OH YEAH
And Peacebringer's replace out here is kind of scummy because he did the same thing as scum in a different game, citing similar player-dislike reasons. Except the ones in the other game were reasonable whereas here it seemed like a terrible excuse. So I don't know why displaced is getting townreads.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1955 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It doesn't help that by now I just assume I should have a healthy town-read on the Nacho half of you, but I don't feel like you're going anywhere. Normally you're just more driven. A leader. You feel like you're hanging back and it makes me edge slowly away from your posts hoping you won't notice me. Even posting my suspicion of you makes me feel like I need witness protection.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1987 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1957, PrideandJoy wrote: I haven't read the thread past maybe the last 10 pages. So if this is flavor for 'why haven't I town read you yet' then it's because your Thor vote yesterday pained me. If it's for something role-related to you / game mechanics-y, could you please link the post(s) so I can understand what you are talking about.
I don't think it was a very good vote either, but no it's role related you idiot, why don't you try isoing me or uh, reading what people are asking me about today? Like here is what I think of you right now. This is role madness + you aren't paying attention to any role hints = You aren't trying to break the game which makes you scum.
In post 1958, elleheathen wrote: Do you only get one shot - and because you failed to choose a human you're doomed to a spinster life filled with only your Bacardi and fire?
I think I only find it weird because Tammy's search was very... open? Where I feel yours was more behind the scenes? I accept different approaches but I'm just trying to get a feel for it because there wasn't an obvious "Alfred jilted Shadoweh at the altar of fire!" mod post like Tammy/Syr's wedding post.
Can you tell me a reason I should actually answer this question? It's almost like I'm not Tammy or something. I have no interest in helping you understand. Bacardi is my best friend though, he and I can be happy forever.
In post 1960, SafetyDance wrote:Was Shadoweh drunk? I really do not fathom any of that mess.
no but basically yes
In post 1981, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1972, Benmage wrote:I don't think scum, would need to hide in the millerscum identity... town millers take care of themselves.
The hell are you talking about? The miller didn't take care of itself, you took care of it by being either scum or a raging idiot. Keep congratulating yourself though, that looks really town.
I know you meant this sarcastically Cephrir, but it really does make him look more town. I'm also pretty sure he means elle wouldn't need to go after someone for being a miller because townies like to lynch them. I don't think elle looked forced either, and picking a random person on the Thor lynch makes goat look worse, even if he has the most stylish hat I've seen.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1990 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Wow, you have absolutely no sense of fun. You must really hate your scum role pm alot if you can't even perk up a little at partying with me all night. I mean, the alternative is that you just don't care about this game and want to be set on fire for acting like mopey lurkscum. Do you want to be mopey lurkscum Dan or do you want to BE AN ACTION MAN?!

"if you could hook up with me that would be great! especially since im not reading the game so you could tell me all your special feelings" <-- by the way single white enchantress is sonly seeking good strong men, are you secretly a bear, or Reek, these are important questions you have to put on the okcupid profile
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2007 (isolation #76) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Garruk, that would have to be a psychic scum team since they'd have to have shot him before the night phase where scum take their kills began. Unless NotSyr's slot is suddenly scummy I don't see how guessing about it is productive.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2028 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2025, Cephrir wrote:He is town as heck though. Not sure why this isn't obvious.
Because he's not? He's lagging scummily behind, I don't get how you'd get a super town read from that. It's tempting to jump over but I'm waiting for Amrun to do something (anything) as well as waiting for Naut's promised ubermensch list which will convince me he is the true messiah again.

On the opposite side, I think Dessiah still looks town as heck and don't get where the tones of distrust are coming from, other then that he confirmed he got a flower and somehow he should ignore role results he got.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2100 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2062, SafetyDance wrote:Thought of the Day: If Tammy costs 1 dragon, how many does Shadoweh cost? :eek:
There's no need for payment for my services. I'm merely here to help you see the light :) For example, when I look at you I see someone fighting for the right to hold, not even a scumread against Tierce, but a crusade against what you call arrogance and unfairness in mafia. You feel like a stranger watching a clique, don't you? But your hate is misplaced and I think even you can feel that you're not working for the good of the realm in this right. Leave her and Garruk to their winking and nudging.

Also Tierce can't offer up proof of Vanillaside because the game was eaten in The Crash and it wasn't a priority to recover. It happened p much like that though. Apathy is a plague to scum and in general imo makes them more likely to find excuses to do other things or worry about irl problems. I don't accuse maliciously of it.

Mollie you know you're voting someone whose about to be replaced right, seems like a waste to jump on him before there's a new one?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2123 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:20 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2116, macmollie wrote:I will just be happy if you stop wasting time and just post something worthy of reading
^

Maybe I would have a solid townread on you if you would GIVE THAT AWESOME LEADER POST YOU PROMISED ME TWO PAGES AGO. You're still doing the stand-offish quote strips that don't lead you to pushing anything. (As scum I'm usually scared of you because you're scary as town, I don't think I'd be scared of you right now and that is bad.)

Mr. Mollie: It's a prod vote. I simply suspect that you'll easily withdraw it.

Tierce why aren't you voting Amrun?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2149 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2125, Tierce wrote:
In post 2123, Shadoweh wrote:Tierce why aren't you voting Amrun?
Because I think her behavior is mindboggingly irritating, but null.
But the entire argument you're having with SafetyDance is about how it isn't null behaviour. :s I just want you to guide me to the scum lynching promised land Tierce!
Alfred Borden wrote: He didn't replace out in the second game so there isn't enough data here to really make that a viable tell. And personally, I didn't feel his replace out was weird at all until Shadoweh brought up that theory (also, ooba makes a good point in his #2090 about his protracted reaction).
I really wanted to bring it up earlier but the game wasn't over yet. >_> Keep in mind when he replaced out to your head it would be similar to what he did as a 'confirmed town mason'. It's not I HAVE YOU NOW level but it's weird enough to poke.

Serious question for people: Is kayneknowsbest's active lurking not scummy to anyone? We've been beating up on lurkers, Amrun, displaced/Spyrex before he's posted (?) but kayne is getting some serious ignore time here. I know he posts small alot but in Mafiastuck he was really active like he was at the beginning and never stopped. Kayne can you please stop it and go back to Day 1 when you were pushing your reads? What do you think about Zdenek ignoring you today?

I fell asleep mid-post so I'm not sure where I was going with some of this >_> OH WELL
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2161 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2150, Tammy wrote: Pedit: Kanyes game does tend to be inconsistent. Kanye was in mafia stuck? My brain must really be wiped I don't remember that. But in empires recent game his activity dipped in and out like crazy.
>_> I think.. I mixed him up with Vifam. Whoops! It's because the avatars are both goofy faces and little posts and SHUTUP IM NOT SENILE OKAY
I have read games with kayne in them before though, I don't know which ones gave me my impression of his actions. I liked his early game play here though, it just kind of died and got buried.
Amrun wrote:Whgen did people have interest in kanye?
No one this day until this page. Zdenek was riding his ass all of yesterday though.

Cut: :D STAT sounds like someone's calling a doctor. I NEED TEN CC'S OF PROTECTION HERE STAT! I guess I should ask if you think I'm just being paranoid for looking at Nautyomamma weirdly, you didn't put him too high but he's in the middle ground for you? What is he doing that makes you keep him out of the bottom pile?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2192 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

YOU FUCKING ASSCOCKS
FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU
ACTUALLY IM NOT DOING THAT WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY IM IN SUCH A BAD MOOD
GOD
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2195 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: spyrex

>:(
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2197 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm afraid holding hands is all we can do though, unless we can convince Faraday to make a 'wives run off together' clause
And I make my
worst
best posts at 5am do dw
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2205 (isolation #85) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:59 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2199, Garruk Relentless wrote: Not sure which of SpyreX and Agar is scum and which is dumb. Might be both. Bah. Amrun flash wagon I'm pretty sure had a bunch of scum on it, so that's a good place to start looking.
The flash parts of wagons tends to be town though doesn't it?
quadz08 wrote: also Garruk there are only 5 goddamn votes on him, including mine. It still takes 11 to lynch. Don't be stupid.
Yesterday was pretty goddamn stupid though. A little caution isn't a bad thing.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2243 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Shadoweh »

##Unvote

@whoever asked: Tammy asked me nicely to. I'll put something serious down when I get home
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2303 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2288, Tammy wrote: Why don't you have Shadoweh as town? And why aren't you trying to interact with her to feel out your read? In The Wire you ripped my head off and claimed I just didn't understand people because I couldn't see that Shadoweh was town in her first couple posts. This just feels really really off.

Shadoweh - what is your read on ActionDan?
Did you not see us arguing yesterday? >_> P&J is apparently having a terrible day and wants nothing to do with me. My not-solid claim is that he's town, just because I don't think he'd be as depressed as scum. He likes to do the scumbuddy planning in the cutie and having to figure out so many roles should be sending his motivation through the roof. I can't say it's solid just because I don't get why he's disengaged in the first place. (maybe he got the only vanilla role in an act of divine karma)

I don't actually want to lynch Spyrex because it's impossible to have a real opinion about a guy whose never posted other then taking the idiot hammer plunge, therefore having wants based around that person, besides the want to strangle them, don't make sense. I agree Agar's case and l-1 vte was worse but I have a better question, other then outrage why would we be centering the day on the top three fuckwits of the wagon? I understand refuge in audacity but it's still the scum that try to be the least audacious.

##Vote: ooba

Since you don't have a case on Spyrex (other then because he hammered) I'll address the post on Peacebringer you keep bringing up.
First of all it's pretty shitty to keep a case on a guy who replaced out warm this long, because no one's interested in refuting it, including the replacement. By now you should have seen the problems with the case yourself.
The post #984 you're referring to, in which you point out he replied to a part of Thor's post before replacing out an hour later, in my opinion sounds like a short terse reply, the kind you would get from say, an angry or fed up person. It's not unreasonable for him to have dwelled on his frustration and decided that no, fuck this. But, let's assume you are correct and he faked his reaction in order to replace out. If that's the tada at the end of your case marker, maybe you should have stopped at the
Reasons a Person is Scum
bin first. I know why I was suspicious of the replace out period, but you weren't involved in that game, your assumption doesn't match. Why couldn't he have been town faking to replace out?

My second issue with you is the aforementioned focus idea. It's like 7 days too early to be talking about your opinions on the 'wagons' (Garruk is not a wagon why would you think he is) and your opinion is dredging up DAy 1 other player stuff again. Considering the real problems people have with AGar are his downspiralling play after he replaced in, pulling up what you thought of his old self isn't really helpful, is it? What do you think of his play after, like his Amrun case?

How do I say this. I feel like your days are disconnected. Like you're just moving on to the next popular sport. Day 1 you had to Not me = well enough, yesterday you were on Messiah's balls and today you've skip and jumped happily to Spyrex because his hammer made you angrier I guess? But you're not voting on anger, you're claiming it's scumspicion, which doesn't fit in my eyes. Also, you justified your two scumreads as being scum together. To me that's an overexplanation of your scumreads (SWIDT), your scums don't have to be scum together for people to want to lynch them and they've not interacted, so to me it looks like you filled out the dots and are happy to keep using the same reasoning over and over to go after people. Townies don't think the same from day to day!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2316 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Excellent, I got some P&J on my side if you know what I mean.
In post 2305, quadz08 wrote:Spy that's a decent post with some stuff in it, and the ponits on Elle are good. However, I don't understand your point on AGar (that case on SD was perfectly valid, and he was far from the only person to make it; why is he the only one that gets called out on it?), and possibly more importantly, you're now justifying your hammer with "well now that I
have
read the whole game, I still would have done it." That's not a reason to do it in the first place, and I don't think there's town motivation to do so without having read the whole game.

My vote stays for now. (I am not jumping on a growing Ooba wagon, guys, this is how bad I think Spy's hammer was.)
What case on SD, AGar was voting ooba and said SD's list was a null-tell >_> Spyrex also just claimed his role interacts with hammers. He probably saw L-1, saw 'IF HAMMER = USE POWER' and thought 'I'M GOING TO VEGAS'.

Now come vote ooba.
In post 2307, ooba wrote:
@Shadoweh:

On Peacebringer:

I don't see a townie faking to replace out. Faking a reason to replace out - sure; Faking anger at a post just to replace out - no.
I'm confused, did wanting to seem like they have a valid reason as a player to get out so they can keep playing other games on site become alignment relevant lately? Also does Spyrex claiming his blatantly opportunistic hammer on some girl he hadn't read about was because he wanted to charge up his power affect your reasoning? I will admit your Messiah comments are reasonable, and would make a much better case then what you've got on Spyrex.

If you don't want me to accuse you of using the same reasoning from day to day don't dig up smelly Day 1 case corpses, unless they're from murdered flipped townies.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2383 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:15 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm here at the moment and catching up, I'm just doing a bad job of it because I keep falling asleep or being distracted by character creation. I would rather read all of the DAy 1 walls then read one more thing about vehicle customization. @_@ (I'm even trying to read Spyrex x Elle even though it seems so very, very pointless and worst semantics argument ever.)

Tierce if you're not attached to your vote how do you feel about Zdenek or Messiah Complex? I'm of the opinion Zdenek is getting bluher by the second and Messiah's Spy vote seemed pretty terrible, I've been regretting saying they're town for awhile now and willing to attribute it to hydra changes.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2385 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:55 am

Post by Shadoweh »

It's impressive that BECAUSE YOU HAMMERED still has steam. I'm assuming 50% of that is playstyle outrage still. Cmon guys this is dumbbbbb.

I've been considering what to say because ooba's responses have made me a little more depressed at the idea of an ooba wagon working, also because I don't think they're bad, even if I agree with like.. none of his reads beyond the obvious ones. Come on ooba, just admit your Messiah case is better and stop joining the hammer outrage, it makes you look bad in general.

Also I'm mostly quoting this entire post because of how bad it looks. >_>
In post 2366, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 2300, SpyreX wrote:Is enough. It takes a particularly ticklish brand of stones to call out the hammer even if it was fast. Someone with more time: I'd love to see if there was activity from anyone on the wagon after Garruk posted and BEFORE I hammered.

And as for yesterdays hammer. Yea, I was only on 12. Now that I'm all caught up the only thing that would have given me pause is that there is no flips.

And I say pause. Because I would have still done it. Amrun was in my notes (which if someone reaaaaaaly wants to see and laugh at I guess I can post) from post 1 and that never changed. Riding the lurking dragon doesn't change that.

More importantly though: I have role-reasons for wanting that hammer. I also want this one.
I am struggling to find the words to describe how I feel about your comment on someone having the "balls" to call out your hammer. I guess the best way to put it is that you must have a brass set yourself to try and make someone out to be the reactionary one when your action was questionable at best and a pure scum move at worst. You admit that you were 12 pages deep when you flipped over to the last page to see Amrun at L-1 and, lucky day, hammered.

I also like the fact that you ask someone with more time to investigate what activity happened in thread after Garruk gave intent to hammer and your hammer, like there was so much activity that it would be impossible for you to wade through. Two posts were made in between his intent and your hammer. Two. One of them was a vote count update from the Mod, the other was a quick question from Cephrir. Then you pop in and hammer. And what excuse do you have for this action? A Monday Morning QB read on Amrun that you made postmortem and a vague reference to hammers relating to your role. We think that the reason that you are unable to adequately explain yourself is because there was no town motivation behind what you did. You cut short a townies ability to post when they had said they were going to, and someone else had already called them out and put a deadline on their activity. Hell, if you wanted to hammer you still could have after giving Amrun some time to complete the post she said she was doing. Does your role say anything about not being able to declare intent, or preventing them from claiming. The only reason we can figure you hammering the way you did was to prevent Amrun from being able to reveal any information that could be beneficial to the rest of us.

We believe that there is credence to the theory that Peace replaces out as scum where he wouldn't as town, and see his reason for replacing out to be suspect. Adding that to the absolute void that was displaced, and the abomination of a hammer and subsequently shitty response to town reactions from Spy there is no dissidence when we

Unvote

Vote: Spy
First off: Brass balls reactionary etc. How is it incorrect that elle is reacting to Spyrex's action? I get that you're trying to say the hammer was the worst thing ever but you're way overselling it. Spyrex also clarified in his next post that part of his problem is that elle cast the L-2 vote then was upset that someone hammered the wagon she was pushing. I disagree with him but I can see where he's coming from, and expecting him to think about it from the perspective of everyone else doesn't work, most townies don't see themselves as scum. (I don't think Spy's slot is scum anymore btw) This point sounds like "How dare you."

Secondly: More lolhammer part deux. He just read the entire 96 page game in three days, you don't think it's reasonable that he didn't remember the activity clearly because he wasn't reading the game at the point of the hammer? (He wasn't, I think we've established that even if he threw the vote down). The rest of this is just a long way to say you're mad at the hammer again. :/ Also, talking about cutting short a townie's ability to post only works post-mortum, as town Spyrex wouldn't know that.

Thirdly PB: I brought up PB's possible replacing out tendency, and we looked it over and our meta expert's opinion was that it was a nulltell. People have brought up that Spyrex is a member of the Screaming Death Clan who love seeing bodies hit the floor, so the hammer for the lulz is a nulltell. Do you get that this huge case of yours is a giant mess of nulltells that you're dressing up to look like the scummiest things on the earth?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2412 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2388, Messiah Complex wrote:To whit: Spy isn't scum
because
he hammered, he's scum because his hammer deprived the town of: setup information via Amrun's claim, Amrun's now-confirmed-town final reads, and most importantly, the potential for us to have
not lynched town yesterday because Arya was probably a power role and few (if any) were actually interested in lynching Amrun to begin with.

Sticking your head in the sand and screaming "NULL!!!!!!!!!!!" is seriously missing the point.

- Des
Everyone is a power role, that's a stupid distinction to make. Running people up until their claimed power isn't cool enough doesn't work in role madness. >_> You're saying we should have waited for the claim, obviously yes. All those reasons the hammer was awful still don't matter because they wouldn't stop someone trolling for hammers. It's still impossible for a town-Spy to have known he was hammering town, so it's not a fair point to hold against someone.

Nautcho, if I was third party you would know, I'd have already gotten myself lynched in a blaze of paranoid glory. You made all those sexy paragraphs around everyone else but all I get is a discount scum rating :<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2428 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2420, Messiah Complex wrote: Reckoner quickhammers TWICE, gets away with it, endgames town in LYLO (A+ fakeclaim) for the W
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30429
I quickhammer the unclaimed town BG, teammates endgame town in LYLO for the W
The bottom line is that Spyrex's hammer is
teeming
with scum motivation, and the fact that your counterargument is literally "Town still trollhammer so it's null, try harder!" is totally and completely asinine. We're lynching Spyrex today, end of story.
- Des
"I got burned by someone quickhammering multiple times as scum in a game they started in, and I quickhammered someone with a blank vote once as scum, therefore everyone who quickhammers ever has scum motivation especially when it's someone who just replaced into a 85 page game they admitted to not reading." You know. I don't think you could make this kind of thought process up, it's crazy stubborn and you're a stubborn kind of guy. Cephrir's responses are pretty much what I want to say. You're taking your own thought, which appears to be that if you were to do a quickhammer it would be super scum motivated, plus something that happened recently, and deciding that means it happening again is a 100% scumtell. They're not the same situation.

ilu too Alfred even though you wouldn't let me into your cave door. Probably because it's badly worded. I think ooba's responses are town-good, and I hate having to rethink a good case after finally getting ahold of something. And to me there are seven people wasting our day by pursuing a wagon with the same reasoning, like the anti-hammer clone army. I don't know who to vote again and it's pretty frustrating.

Re 3rd party lulz, it's a running joke that I can't live past Day 2 as third party. I've had all of one good 3rd party game here and I still screwed up the ending. <_<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2474 (isolation #93) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:05 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2470, Alfred Borden wrote:Man, why is this game stagnating so hard?
Because wagons based on yesterday's hammers are boring as fuck.
There's only one possible up and comer that I actually like, Zdenek's posts aggravate me at a gut level and I would enjoy a lynch there. I supose for all my complaining Spyrex isn't a bad lynch. I don't think he's scum but I don't know Spyrex that well. I probably wouldn't hammer him though. I don't know why Agar got heat instead of elleheathen really, other then because people already had a working town read on elle. The same people had a town read on Agar, but the raising tide of dissatisfaction took that away, so why not the other one?

##Vote: Zdenek
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2506 (isolation #94) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I wish I'd been scum this game, it would be the easiest thing to post nothing but prod dodges.. or.. just not post like literally everyone. WAKE UP SHEEPLE! Except for the goat on the raft, he's got a cool pirate hat so he's excused. I look forward to my target posting once he's been prodded. :/
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2507 (isolation #95) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also Syry was fine yesterday and him transforming into an ammorphous blob doesn't really change my opinion, even if said blob is boring. He's probably just efforting until he gets replaced again.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2563 (isolation #96) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2540, Nautilius wrote: I also like this.
Although it reminds me of how much Shadoweh shat on me and mollie and that makes me sad :(
Im sorry I have bad taste in early scumreads sometimes. I don't think you're scum anymore which is part of why I'm struggling to find someone I do hate.
In post 2542, Nautilius wrote:Syryana was town but I don't think that matters much.
Tierce/Tammy are very strong scumreads.
I can understand seeing Tammy as scum Re: drunbkposting even if my initial townread is holding.
I'm not sure why you'd suspect Tierce though.
Cut: >:( Here I am taking you seriously and you're just a huge troll I hate you again!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2572 (isolation #97) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2571, Cephrir wrote:Because I don't have a vote today
A quick scrollback says this is correct, he's voted at least once today and nothing happened.

AGar unless you have the same excuse, put your money where your Eatgaboons are and run Zdenek into the ground.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2577 (isolation #98) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

were doin it man
were makin it hapen

Zdenek posts: 0
Elle: Best way to become engaged with the game: Scream at people. If you don't want to cure your disengagement well..
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2598 (isolation #99) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2579, Zdenek wrote: Shadoweh, you're voting me because I aggravate you? That's cute.
You don't aggrivate me. That would imply you inspire an emotion in me. You inspire blandness.
You're really cheer-leading this hard considering your read on me.
I guess you could call it more uncheering the other wagons. Yours is a flip I want to see the results of.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2599 (isolation #100) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2593, PrideandJoy wrote:VOTE: Benmage

This day feels all wrong. I no longer like any of the wagons. I want to go in a totally opposite direction.

I want a lynch like on the 2nd day of the Balto invitational, to go to a place where no one particularly looks or scrutinizes. I don't remember Benmage playing particularly towny. I'm just reminded of the wire.
If you want it to go a different way as off-topic as this you gotta make a case for it. You should know that. :V
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2702 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2688, Tierce wrote: Tammy--why would you pick a Townread to Loverize? O.o Wouldn't a not-really-lynchable scumread make a hell of a lot more sense?
Tammy why didn't you try to link yourself to scum and get to live forever?

The detective work on Not-CES aside, it's not like he could have hidden forever since Tammy knew who he was all along. This wagon of sudden outrage gets as big an eyeroll from me as the wagon on Spyrex with warcries of HAMMERER!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2706 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Well I'm imagining their conversation.
Syry: You know what would be SUPER FUNNY if I pretended to be replaced by CES
Tammy: LOL yes this would be excellent and gain us the five stars
Syry: Don't tell anyone though okay I can't wait to see the egg on their faces BOY HOWDY!
Tammy: kk lols I will totes back you up when you are done with the pretends!

The Agar wagon wasn't doing too badly really. I think you're biased because you figured out he was lying and lynching liars is natural progression. He could have coasted on sweet marriage leftovers for at least another day especially having seen Spyrex do a super attention grabbing hammer. I just don't see this glaringly obvious need to hide himself that you do. If I were trying to hide myself I probably wouldn't do something guarenteed to piss people off.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2707 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

PS single bachelors I guarentee you I'm not a life-stealing vampire like Tammy is winky winky so don't be shy to line up
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2748 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2732, Tammy wrote: Did you have a problem with any of my reads, were you joking or just going with something you thought would be easy because it was being brought up?
In post 2515, Tammy wrote:Town: Benmage, Cephrir, Garruk, Goat, Messiah, Shadoweh, Tierce,
Probably Town: Alfred, quads, the alchemist, zdenek, nautillus, safetydance
i will lynch any of: SPYREX, elle, ooba, prideandjoy, kanye, (at least on scum is in my town reads...I need to reread)
Yeah, our reads kind of disagree a little, your number 1 guy is the one I don't think is scum and you're actively reading the guy I'm voting as town. I wasn't joking about feeling less sure about you now then earlier. I don't think it matters too much right now.

:/ This day is just going to be about the least bad pick isn't it. Nautcho, what about Tammy's explanation switched you off of Alchemist?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2754 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2750, Tammy wrote:oh that doesn't come out so well, maybe if i make it lower case?
s
TAT
not much better. (the S is crossed out >_>)
;_; I didn't mean it come back! WE CAN STILL AVOID EACH OTHER'S LOVERS!

Agar, Syryana was officially in The Alchemist slot earlier, so you could read what he was like before he transformed.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2814 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: The Alchemist
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2833 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2815, Nautilius wrote:stop
How many killing roles do you think there are?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2838 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2837, Garruk Relentless wrote:
In post 2833, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 2815, Nautilius wrote:stop
How many killing roles do you think there are?
I wanna expand on this and ask do you really think a conditional 1-shot vig is unlikely in this setup?
I'm asking if ANOTHER one is unlikely.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2843 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2840, Nautilius wrote:oh god were you gonna marry me and kill me???
:D
I did say I was going to set someone on fire, but that would imply I tried to kill Alfred, which I didn't. I'm not a life-stealing vampire. You could also see Tammy's role as a kill in a way, so that'd be three extra deaths that could happen in a night?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2848 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I gotta go but if you really think there's multiple vigs then go nuts.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2880 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Shadoweh »

- "I gave it to Nautilis and he mysteriously died overnight"
- "I appear to have been roleblocked so no one got a coin"
- "Did I mention I'm a ninja so no one will ever see me use this action so it's unprovable if either of these happened?"

And in the best case scenario:
- "Okay, you have received my coin! Now you must keep me alive for yet another day to use it"
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2882 (isolation #112) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You confirmed 1/3 of your role to keep yourself alive instead of using it to give a vig shot to someone and keep chatting with Tammy. Besides, people like vig shots and it does look like your shitty non-self controlled ninja vig is going to buy you two days.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2896 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

So many unneeded words. I wondered why there's no screaming and it occurs that it's been awhile since Spyrex posted anything. Are you guys going to wait for him to claim what he wanted hammers for before finishing the descent down the cliff?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2932 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Did you fucking idiots fo..
SO Tierce how is your day?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2948 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Im really enjoying watching this thrilling discussion. Is anything relevant to the game going to happen, or should I just drop a nice tempting L-1 before bed and wake up to a new flip we can analyze
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2951 (isolation #116) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:36 am

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: Spyrex
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2989 (isolation #117) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

We started this game with a Thor lynch, might as well lynch all the good players right?
Buncha greedy people. Doing all this for one bloody coin.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2993 (isolation #118) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, I'm pretty confidant in calling it terrible right now. Live by the hammer, die by the hammer and all that.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3049 (isolation #119) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3045, Tierce wrote:Fairly sure that the one thing that Tyrion Lannister would like more than riding a dragon would be riding a dragon to the moon base of whores.
I nearly lost my computer to a drink-spewing accident thanks
i tried to read the mafias but the mafias were down. I don't understand why people are jumping on Zdenek still when Spyrexz rathered him then Alchemist but maybe I just don't understand anything because my foot is so delicious. Mmm mmm foot.

sadly I agree with everything ooba says and feel bad for all those things i said involving lynching him. I'm not sure whose left tbh.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3053 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3050, kanyeknowsbest wrote:stay on the wagon for the partner you were trying to bus while town pushes a quick wagon you dont think needs your vote to complete is a fairly basic scumstrat shadowy.
But the only other wagon was Agar, and Agar was losing favor for the Spyrex since they were in the running for similar reasons. I thought hoping on the Zdenek wagon when it might have gained steam looked more like trying to jump on a liferaft.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3078 (isolation #121) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I just finished the worst mafia game I've ever been in. >_>
I don't think I want to read a mafia ever again.

I think I'd be alright with an elle lynch right now, but I don't have any particular scum feelings towards her. Now that Dan shouldn't be busy perhaps he will grace the thread with more presence too. :V
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3091 (isolation #122) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Shadoweh »

It's like you worded your results in the way most likely to get people confused and yelling at you. This is your own fault, SafetyDance.
We have a claimed ninja anyways, no need to worry about there being another one right ^_^/
So do you want to lynch quadz or did you just roleblock him for funsies?

CUT: FUCK YOU AND YOUR QT DAN IM GLAD I DIDN'T INVITE YOU TO ONE
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3134 (isolation #123) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3132, elleheathen wrote:Yikes, forgot about this. :? I need to reread but before I do...
@Alfred, Naut, Tammy, Cephrir
& anyone else that can read her well...
Is Tierce town?
Better question, are you scum? Some people seem to think so :V

idc if we lynch quadz or not because I'm a flaming terrorist.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3198 (isolation #124) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Shadoweh »

He certainly makes my eyes Literally Bleed having to read his confusing claim. Re-iterating Tammy's request to just fill in the blanks.
I don't think he's scum but he's definitely an unwelcome distraction.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3236 (isolation #125) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3233, AGar wrote:
@Tierce
You're really missing a key point for why people are questioning this SD thing. Ceph brought it up in #3224.Let SD do the talking, because since you've started answering for him, he's gone quiet. There's some serious disconnects in his story, and they need to be ironed out or strung up. I get your frustration that this is being hung up on something you see as fairly cut and dried, but the rest of us don't so stop trying to squash it.
I thought it was the other way around because of the ninja comments earlier, so I can't disagree that he needs to answer clearly himself. Besides after the way he was swearing at you earlier Tierce I hardly think he deserves white knighting. I'd rather you tell me who the scum are so I know who to vote/flambe. <.<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3245 (isolation #126) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

For those of you too busy punching SafetyDance, tracked links to quadz on N3 and blocked leads to Nautilis on N2. My hands, they are up in the air.
So anyways Safety, who are the scums and etc.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3279 (isolation #127) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3246, Titus wrote:Are you reading what is currently happening? The point is for SD to answer what he did. In addition to trying to answer for him, you've thrown a question in there drippping with placating tone.
Says the guy who commented on how the dead miller was obvtown. Reading is super hard and I'm trying to cut it out of my diet, but you idiot, 'the links go to' refer to the links SafetyDance posted and what was in those linked posts. It's not answering for him, it's the ability to click a blue link and read what it says.

Regardless, being confusing in your words isn't scummy. Lucid Dreamers is just one game. I thought I'd look at The Wire at the same time and SD is delightfully unhelpful in that game, so he probably has townie mood swings or something.

SAFETY DANCE DANCE RESOLUTION CAN YOU STOP TRYING TO WIN THE LEAST ENJOYABLE PLAYER SCUMMY AND TALK ABOUT WHO YOU FIND SCUMMY THERE ARE LIKE 14 PEOPLE ATTACKING YOU IT CAN'T BE FUCKING HARD TO WANT TO LYNCH SOME OF THEM. The more YOU keep acknowledging this dumb argument without doing anything resembling playing mafia the more you're gonna get hated on. Your pro-defense work isn't working, it turns out swearing at the emotional players doesn't get them to lynch you less.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3291 (isolation #128) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No to mention scum traditionally have daytalk in Faraday games.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3306 (isolation #129) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It's what happens when you're popular. Everyone targets you for hugs and shiny gold coins.

Titus: What part of 'traditionally Faraday games have daytalk' did you not understand.All the previous Games of Thrones had daytalk.
Cut. ...Wow. Just out of curiousity, does your shitty power tell the person you targetted that they're roleblocked forever?
GOD DAMNIT OOBA I ASKED FIRST
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3309 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

<_< Why would you ask for the coin if you knew you were being perma roleblocked..
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3324 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: Quadz
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3385 (isolation #132) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Shadoweh »

SafetyDance I don't give a fig who you're voting right now. Just stop talking about your dumb role and talk about scumreads. I'm not voting you either, I have a policy of lynching scum not idiots. Setting you on fire would improve everyone's quality of life though and it is soooo tempting.

Now let's lynch quadz. ^_^/
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3386 (isolation #133) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Also Tierce I wish you'd stop explaining your role, gambits are so much cooler. Since your magical coin Trevor failed though who would you kill instead?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3441 (isolation #134) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Shadoweh »

True Fax I wanted to pick Ygritte because she was really cool on the TV show, but I didn't recognize who she was on the wiki cause I didn't know her name and her wiki picture is so horrible it changed my mind right back.

The moral of this story is Tierce should pretend we got married and tell me who I should kill tonight.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3444 (isolation #135) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm not going to kill myself :<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3446 (isolation #136) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Shadoweh »

>:< I can't kill Eddard Stark he's already DEAD
Come oooon pick someone who isn't immune to my feminine wiles
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3459 (isolation #137) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Out of curiousity was ooba's case really that convincing or has literally everyone been harrboring secret anti-quadz feels that they only now feel safe to spread out? I could have sworn some people were townreading him and putting up KEEP OUT signs a day or two ago.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3500 (isolation #138) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

True fax I'm literally not trying to post cases today because I realized if you weren't going to lynch Alchemist because of his coin you sure as hell aren't going to lynch my promises of sweet reaping vengeance. Suck it goatface.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3508 (isolation #139) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Tierce I couldn't have babies with you so I just targetted you in spirit okay
Safety: Do you thnk all the scum have active roles? Honestly I'm wondering if some 'actions' show up as nothing. I mean, would Garruk show up as targetting hito when he asked him about the moon base? People still want to lynch quadz because a nowhere track doesn't clear the person, also because he's floating like a leaf on the wind.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3542 (isolation #140) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Hey, if it helps, my role references redirecting so I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.
It's weird though. It sounds like Titus is claiming Lightning Rod + Ascetic. Redirecting all the kills on yourself shouldn't leave you alive.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3563 (isolation #141) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Titus: If I were you instead of telling people you don't like them making you respond, I would just not respond and keep reading. You're just making more useless stuff for people like yourself to read through. In fact, don't even reply to this, just read.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3564 (isolation #142) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also, considering the dislike that StupendousMan got, is there a particular reason no one cares about Katsuki's slot right now?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3594 (isolation #143) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:48 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Tierce, do you think quadz is the cop?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3596 (isolation #144) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Tierce, this is a Faraday game. Considering the fuss you threw up around Thor I am frowning at you. Do you think quadz is the cop?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3600 (isolation #145) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Are they? I got the impression he only did non-confirmational cops. A macho cop is pretty much just as bad as a regular cop.
quadz also dropped off mentioning goat after Day 1 other then to question his reads once. I dunno I'd probably be more explicit with clears in a game like this.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3644 (isolation #146) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:00 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3629, Nautilius wrote:
In post 3594, Shadoweh wrote:Tierce, do you think quadz is the cop?
Yes. Who are you killing?
I'm not sure. I was going to kill quadz so you can see my indecision. >.> The way this is playing out, probably whichever of SD or quadz doesn't get lynched if the lynched one flips town.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3752 (isolation #147) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh, I thought it was obvious that I didn't roleblock anyone. Well, I don't think I did anyways.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3821 (isolation #148) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Shadoweh »

She means quadz targetted SD, so SD should have tracked quadz to SD.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3885 (isolation #149) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Zzzzzz.
So guys, there's like, two days left? Are we actually lynching anyone or what?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3939 (isolation #150) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

\o\ /o/ \o/ AS YOU WIIIIIIISH
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3941 (isolation #151) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If you die overnight it won't be because of Tierce.
It'll be because the night is dark and full of terrors.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3946 (isolation #152) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3944, PrideandJoy wrote:shadoweh hammer.
nows.
:V I never stopped voting for quadz in the first place.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3961 (isolation #153) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Shadoweh »

*cough*
I doubt Titus has any idea what happened. Tierce, you asked for a gift from the gods, who do you think answered you? Divine will can't be stopped by mere mortal things like 'roleblocks' and 'redirecting scum'. The scum however, don't appear to have killed anyone unless they also really liked killing Katsuki.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3963 (isolation #154) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Shadoweh »

<_< Honestly we had a long argument about it and it was my decision. I don't think the full reasoning matters now, but it comes down to weird interactions with quadz.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3997 (isolation #155) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3990, PrideandJoy wrote: I'm not blind to seeing Shadoweh claim that she was explicitly involved in killing Katsuki. but it's not quite the same thing as "I killed Katsuki"
It would be more correct to say "We killed Katsuki" but the killing role is exclusively mine. I just needed a nice man to make it happen. Do you have a problem besides that you were begging for a kill earlier and then smacked me away when I offered to let you in on it?

Also if you guys thought it was a bad vig maybe you should have said something when I was asking about targets yesterdat. =X=
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4040 (isolation #156) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4005, SafetyDance wrote: Can't believe people are having a go at Shadoweh for killing Katsuki. Not only are you applying hindsight and not offering an alternative opinion as to what you would have done, She said she would do it, where was the disagreement then? Shad, did you know it would go over the global roleblock? Can anyone confirm (by receiving the Titus investigation message or lack of action going through) that what Titus claimed actually happened? Have to wait for her to appear now.
Yes, I knew ahead of time that the 'redirecting' I was referring to being referenced to in my role pm was 'cannot be redirected or blocked'. At least two people have claimed the global rb thing happenbed though.

I don't really think global rb that stops all scum kills couldn't be a scum role though, it's been done before (I think Faraday even had the role) :V The roleblock on the kill is pretty good evidence.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4050 (isolation #157) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4048, PrideandJoy wrote: I will note now and save for later the fact that our role is in complete opposition to your claimed one. I.e., the utility of ours is negated by yours. in the same way a role copier / role mimic clashes with a vanillizer. If there happens to be a third party SK-like faction, I would be suspecting you. however, it'd be too much if you were scum (and a scum-role kill modifier like that would have been used on someone other than Katsuki).
If I were scum I would have had an easier time finding Amanda Hugankhiss. I would've made a p good third party lover(?) role, if that weren't already taken :V Third party temptress? Unless people start witch hunting I'm going to keep shrugging.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4173 (isolation #158) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4157, Titus wrote:Yeah, that sounds like GR just made it up, because he had to come up with a theory fast. Naut has already said my ability worked. Shadoweh explained the kill by saying his ability interlinked with mine. Either you think Shadoweh and myself are scum and pulling a moron's gambit or we are both town. Come back with something else. Something with actual you know, coherence..
I didn't say our abilities were interlinked. <_< I said mine lets me ignore redirects, which implies there are redirectors to ignore. It doesn't have to do with the number of abilities I have. I don't understand how you came up with this because it's not related to what Garruk said (even you obviously not reading the game isn't an excuse since all the information for this one is after the night phase.)

Garruk's case is unpopular but not being part of the hivemind doesn't make him scum. I understand the idea about three abilities but frankly I find it less likely that scum will have less abilities then the average town person.

*peers suspiciously @ tierce*
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4330 (isolation #159) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Don't prod me bro!
Mollie can't have shot you because I'm the vig damnit. Although I could have killed you if I wanted to! (nevar)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4411 (isolation #160) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If I'd vigged you you wouldn't have been able to redirect it anyways :V Do you really just have a one-shot redirect and nothing else? That seems kinda bullshit.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4412 (isolation #161) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

oh right, one-shot redirect and the ability to post after you die. hum that makes you kind of a bodyguard.
In post 4405, Titus wrote:He has the same problem that GR does and doesn't have the same clarity of night actions that GR does. It makes sense for scums to try and setup that argument. One gets lynched, the other looks like town. So yeah, not quite sold on it.
Clarity of actions is the same thing quadz tried to get SD lynched over. You probably shouldn't parrot cases from flipped scum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4442 (isolation #162) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Shadoweh »

im bak from course that was 8 hours longer then thought be and now i face
its probably not that great an idea for everyone with a night action to say so doofuses
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4562 (isolation #163) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:52 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Well this is an unfair contest. Consider me jumping on the Llampire = Lamepire bandwagon, but to be fair to them there's been alot of lameness going around. Yesterday was anemic and felt like P&J was being lynched for PoE rather then anything they did.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4643 (isolation #164) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That's awkward because I almost vigged Agar before noticing his roleblock crumb >.>
Serious question though Agar lived to kill Titus, Agar wasn't exactly trying the hardest, Agar was killed because ???
Either this game has the most amazing doctor, the scum are avoiding killing all the 'soft-cleared town' because they love you, or something else is going on here. 18-6 seems kind of unbalanced too?

PS dueling the goat was bad and I bet if I'd come to your house for playtime you would have wanted to kill him. Tell me how I could be scum again when I'm a double-confirmed vig, because I would love to hear something besides PoE that also made dueling the doublevoting censor a good idea. Also RE: Alfred had an awesome Day 1, in my experience it's actually pretty easy to start out strong and slowly drift into the background when no one is looking at you. Also because:
In post 4594, Alfred Borden wrote:That's a good list.
This is a simple decision.
VOTE: Goat on a Raft
Doesn't coincide with:
In post 4300, Alfred Borden wrote:How does Benmage have 236 posts??
I get that he's super cheeky but beyond that he's Just There.
He probably shouldn't be getting the E.

Elle should though.
That would be a pretty Excellent Spyrex Bus.
In addition to Excellent Claiming Planz.
In addition to being Previously and Otherwise Town.

If there's one person I've actually read enough times to be confident on it's her.
Which seems like it was awhile ago but was about four whole posts ago on the Empire is posting even less then me scale. I'm wondering what he thinks of the pain train heading on her and him right now.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4662 (isolation #165) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4653, Messiah Complex wrote:When he was Syry, yeah. And during the Tierce/coin thing.
Why are they town?
- Des
But Alchemist is still Syry >.>
Oh I get it, I guess I'm the mysterious third party. When I am an SK I especially like to tell everyone about my killing ability and let people know my nightly whoreabouts. I'm waiting for Empire to do something besides hammer and leave I guess? I really didn't think that'd be an issue. :/
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4671 (isolation #166) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Nautcho: If Alfred is scum then Llamarble would be the one doing the posting!
Llamarble: Empire is gone. Forever. I locked him in the basement and ate him.
Marble hurry up and make a real god damn post. :V
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4682 (isolation #167) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:45 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Agar claimed roleblocker, why would the scumteam think he was a cop? O_o Did he say he was one somewhere?
If he had a guilty on anyone it would uhhhh be titus?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4759 (isolation #168) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4733, Tammy wrote:Shadoweh - I agree with you that dueling the Goat wasn't the most inspired idea but neither was vigging Katsuki >_>
See the difference is if he'd stated intention to do it I would have been like NO GOD NO PLEASE NO and the only answer to vigging katsuki was 'k'
also can we not talk about wingate it is very triggering for me
I'm not morally opposed to an elle lynch btw but etc
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4818 (isolation #169) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

*looks in thread*
*sees no sexy post*
*goes back under blankets*
It's so fucking cold here. Doing anything that isn't sleeping is painful. I hope you appreciate my company. >:<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4842 (isolation #170) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Shadoweh »

You remembered to mention the dead person but not me when I tried to target you? :V You're not very nice Llamarble. More importantly you talk about what Benmage said about TA, but do you agree with him that the sudden agreement on lynching TA after six days of waiting is weird?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4861 (isolation #171) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

He's almost unv/la enough to answer you!
Running people up when they're not here is a great way to get bored too, I supose. It's not surprising that no one's talking when the two foci are barely here.
It's been way more then a day though. Enough is enough.

##Vote: Alfred Borden
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4886 (isolation #172) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4873, Alfred Borden wrote: Failing catchup promises is a core part of my play when I'm not Being Awesome.
I haven't been at all vague SD.
Shadoweh asked me to claim D2-3 or so after a seduction error and I said I was the biggest dragon.
I feel like we've had this conversation before somewhere (yoloville?) but my response is for you to start Being Awesome. You know, I wanted to invite you specifically into my chambers because I wanted your opinion on who to shoot, so you're already too late to be awesome for me.

At least I knew (and blatantly ignored) who Nautcho wanted dead!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5025 (isolation #173) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Ugh, it's not like I'm not here you know, there's just nothing to say, especially considering who you're prodding me with. >_> And the super main wagon being V/LA.
Also Kayne probably isn't scum? So there's that.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5132 (isolation #174) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5114, Garruk Relentless wrote:For the record and I'm just going to say fuck it at this point, but Shadoweh's my neighbor and she's 100% confirmed town(or if we're expecting some sort of third party, not-mafia) in my eyes because her kill only activated upon neighborize. Faraday fucked up and didn't tell me that it was one-shot until after the fact or I would have pushed harder for an Agar or kanye kill. She had no reason to wait that long to neighborize as scum since it took she clearly had two males to marry off at any point, and it involves her wanting to burn a 1-shot strongman on
Katsuki
. Over the claimed roleblocker, that I was pushing
hard
in our QT for or anyone else, because I told her I'd default to anyone she chose.
Agar would have been a bad kill and I still think Kayne isn't a good kill either so :V I keep talking about fire BTW but my kill method is kind of nightmare fuel and I have seen pictures that will never go away. Never. No Benmage I did not have to marry off two guys, I just needed to find a nice, virile young man, possibly one who was asking where the whores were and needed to be educated.

Also I'm not hammering Alchemist, I kind of get the feeling he's being voted due to bleh and he literally hasn't been here to post so etc?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5149 (isolation #175) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5143, Benmage wrote: Do you have daytalk?
-So she tried to neighborize Alfred n2.. failed.
-Succeeded with you n3.. Did you both gain the 1 shot as a bonus to the neighborhood.. was it a caveat to her neighboring ability, i.e. did she know beforehand that the neighborhood would gain this shot?
Yes, yes, obviously yes the neighbourizing is more of a by-product
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5182 (isolation #176) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Did he send you anything last night?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5184 (isolation #177) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Pfft TAMMY Go away! I read words and you said he kept doing it every night so that kind of answers that. Uhm hum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5304 (isolation #178) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: Alfred Borden

I have never been so offended by reading a post as fake as 'good game badge and your role is totally what you say it is but your totes scum'. Not that Nautilis's hammer wasn't also disgusting. I just have more faith in him in general. Maybe they would both like to explain why they hurried yesterday (yes I saw the claimed lulzguilty, that's not an excuse.)

If ooba would like to explain what the fuck too, that'd be swell.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5340 (isolation #179) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If he was motivating you he wouldn't be killing anyone, Nautcho.
Reacting by shouting that everyone else is scumclaiming is pretty bad though. I mean, considering what happened yesterday your reaction shouldn't be like that.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5364 (isolation #180) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:08 am

Post by Shadoweh »

@Faraday
I'm pretty sure Alfred isn't voting for himself and that's me <.< How do you even make that kind of mistake?
BTW I don't want to lynch my royal babymaker. Cephrir claimed severely gimped tracker, using my psychic powers I'm going to guess he's a Follower. Safetydance already claimed a one-shot track. So Benmage should clarify his non-standard track, because if it's a one-shot gunsmith or something, Garruk is going to come up loaded because I gave him a kill power.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5383 (isolation #181) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Please stop talking to the village drunk. :|
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5387 (isolation #182) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Maybe it would help if ooba would unambiguously admit he was faking it? Because I'm not sure if you can read but...
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5403 (isolation #183) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I still feel my vote is in the right place \o/
Man do you guys seriously have to do this? I like having someone to talk to. Since NONE OF YOU ARE POSTING IN THE GOD DAMN THREAD. Oh, except to fakeclaim guilties and let people set up the fastest hammer lynches known to man. That sure is a thing that happened. Masonries, even fake ones, are terrible for how lazy they make people be. zzzzz im gonna bote and stuff i swear maybe i will remember to do something today besides prod dodge and yell at the guy i think is town for being rude. I mean, you two realize the scum choose to shoot the constantly paranoid second-guessing herself one over each of you right? I'm not suposed to have to do anything if Nacho, Tierce and Llamarble town are alive, I should be able to literally sleep for a month and wake up to a town victory. Yet this isn't happening, but you're all still totally townie obvtown right?

..I'm just going to go back to ranting privately about setting you all on fire now. >.>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5492 (isolation #184) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I've been trying to encourage Garruk to post song lyrics but so far he's been resistant, either he really thinks somehow he's not dying or he's not scum here. Or maybe he's retaining hope, like Benmage will go 'oh i was kidding, i did not in fact
poison
track you, you can go on playing like you matter today'

Since you asked so nicely I'm going to throw my hat on Alfred + ellemagua + dunno
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5528 (isolation #185) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5493, Magua wrote:Kindly explain how "refusal to post song lyrics" => "town"
Unrelatedly, assuming your list there is a scumlist, I note you have neither Benmage nor Garruk on it.
Why should I? I don't think Benmage is scum, his attitude and wording are the kind that I love to hate. I also don't think Garruk is scum, obviously or I wouldn't have planned to kill people with him, and he hasn't done anything to change my mind. You win a cookie for noticing. To answer your obvious question, no I don't have an explanation for why he'd be seen at the NK when he shouldn't have an action anymore. I just don't believe it's what happened.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5601 (isolation #186) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Are you implying this was a bad lynch after you were so happy to have it happen? :V
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5622 (isolation #187) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Ice skating. I'm sure someone will be an obvious target by the end of the day.
idn if Benmage should die today. He should fullclaim and stop pretending that whole silly thing never happened.
I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere. Just because all of my friends are dying, I'm not mad at all.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5632 (isolation #188) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:00 am

Post by Shadoweh »

idc if everyone claims. The guy who tracked a town with no other actions to the nightkill should fullclaim.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5687 (isolation #189) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I hate you so much. What's your actual role. Didn't you spend yesterday laughing at people for following ooba's claim and making fun of him for it? Did it just seem like a super good idea to have yet another faked lynch or something? Why the fuck did you think that was a good idea? Your excuse being that someone has to be scum is not reasoning, it's insanity.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5703 (isolation #190) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Considering Alchemist's song could be mistaken for a scum claim, I don't have a problem with lynching him today. I still think Alfred is scum though. You're going to run out of people who could be scum that don't include him if you keep looking. At this point I've been robbed of my role by someone that won't even claim after his faketrack because of people like you arguing that he's still town before he answers. Consider what the last three days have been like. Then consider how pissed off and powerless any townies would be feeling right now.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5711 (isolation #191) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5704, Nautilius wrote:
In post 5703, Shadoweh wrote:You're going to run out of people who could be scum that don't include him if you keep looking.
If he's scum, sure. If he's not, then I'm not too worried about that! Why do you think he's scum? Do you think Tammy was just blatantly wrong on Empire and didn't really come close to sort of figuring him out? Why?
Yeeees? Empire's not here dood. I think a good Day 1 can only go so far. I don't really have a case though. He just feels like scum. Do I think Tammy can be fooled, possibly, reading hydras is different from reading the plain person. Do you think it's weird that the T's got dotted out before the E's and you? I don't think you're alive because you're finding the right targets.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5737 (isolation #192) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

What Benmage is saying is kinda why I agree it's weird Alfred is still alive despite those good days. Now if only he would stop avoiding claiming and stop pairing me with Alfred. >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5749 (isolation #193) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Nacho you have no idea how much you've trolled me. Your trolling started before this game even began.
*fume* Fine I will stop attempting to throw pottery at Alfred. So you're going with Titus/MC/TA/elle?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5791 (isolation #194) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:48 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Posting at 8am because I'm tired of being prodded.txt
True facts, Garruk's last message involves wanting to get Benmage lynched and hating Nautilis. ooba, how plausable is Nacho's scumteam?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5806 (isolation #195) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Ugh, I really don't see Naut getting lynched when he's practically driving the train right now. I'd frankly feel bad voting him. Maybe that's just my chickenness talking. (Not that I don't like my avatar, I just literally can't change it <_< ) I'm kind of garbage this game.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5944 (isolation #196) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:19 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5943, SafetyDance wrote: The other three have very much flown under the radar. MC's postings look genuine but that's what I felt early in the game and I felt the same with Spy which didn't work out well and I really can't tell the head's apart except when Des signs, not likely on a team with Nacho at least. I'd probably be happy with Shadoweh because of that Alfred quick-wagon was bad which leaves her from that group.
I'm reading what's going on but uh I wasn't part of any Alfred quickwagon so what are you talking about?

Alfred what part of that claim has to do with the song, were you talking about trying to neighbourize? And unless you can't neighbourize married people, do you not have a reason for that to have failed? Actually it probably won't be hard to tell if this is accurate based on attitude. One moment!
Alright I see slight hintage that you understood what me and Tammy were talking about early. So question since she didn't tell us, what was her role, and what were her reads going into today? She probably told you to vote Cephrir didn't she? Why did you start off with Benmage?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5945 (isolation #197) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:20 am

Post by Shadoweh »

The her is referring to your rider, not Tammy, who probably didn't tell you anything. you were basically rejected by two girls on the same night >.>b
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5993 (isolation #198) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Alfred forthwith I wouldst appreciate if thou answered mine query regarding yon qt partner
ooba: Your argument be still invalid, mineself be comf super vig whom hadst mine partner quite pronouncedly walketh with I to the vig shot so sucketh mine extistensial male phantom appendage

I had time to edit out all the bad words I called you all the first time thanks notlettingmepostforum
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5998 (isolation #199) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:22 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5994, ooba wrote: @Shadoweh: If you're town, you've got to be a bit more active. Just coasting around - with minimal posts on Alfred isn't helping.
Yeah yeah, I know. Other game I was in that was eating my brainspace ended and I think I remember how to play mafia again so other then holiday crap I should be able to figure something out. I supose I'm asking more out of curiousity because the thought patterns don't mesh together. It's like ignoring the town flip, except the town flip is the person you've spent 4 days talking privately to?

Please don't protect me, I am like the least likely person to get nightkilled in the history of ever in any game, nevermind one in which I've been mostly coasting out of confusion.

No one wants to lynch Alfred anyways, and something something DRAGON FIRE Okay, I could accept that he's not lynched today. Titus and SD are apparently going to get all the clears forever because derp, and Naut and ooba aren't on the table for obvious reasons. Leaving MC, Cephrir, Magua, TA, Benmage. Unless you'd like to put Benmage on the menu and make people smile, and keeping in mind there's 4 scum left, the end result isn't really that complicated, but I get the feeling people don't want to agree on those names.

I've been struck by what's bothering me about Cephrir from yesterday, Re: His weird counterclaim of Benmage with the tracking on some random day, it seems to me there's another way someone could have known Benmage was lying, yeah? His 'clear' wasn't anything close to a clear, he was pushing Ben/Garruk as scum partners (???) and today came out with some angry Benmage needs to claim posturing that never went anywhere. The weak 1 vs 1 that he quietly backed out of reminds me of quadz from earlier. I don't actually think MC sounds like Des-scum, but if that's Fish talking it's not like I can judge that accurately so w/e. I'm probably cooler with Magua scum then the rest of you are despite the KILL ME thing because it's one reason in a sea of confusion surrounding elleheathen that might just be scum that doesn't know what they're talking about. I mean there was that wight thing from Day 1.. I should stop rambling and just vote Cephrir and ask him YO CEPHY WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING AT NIGHT BESIDES NOT TRACKING BENMAGE EH?

##Vote Cephrir

PS SORRY GARRUK IM NOT LISTENING TO ANYTHING YOU SAID BUT TO BE FAIR YOU WANTED TO SHOOT AGAR AND KAYNE SO FORGIVE ME OKAY

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”