Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

So...many...hydras...

VOTE: Doctor C. Neil Whatever

Also, anybody who votes for FuDuzn will earn a heaping helping of unbridled wrath. A vote for FuDuzn is a vote for Fandango,
and that is unacceptable.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Harrumph. I can only dispense
unbridled
wrath onto one person at a time. If I have to split it up between four people, then it just gets diluted into regular wrath, and really, what's even the point of that?
In post 28, FuDuzn wrote:Three votes on me, where is this unbridled wrath that will save me??
Save_Us_Skullduggery? Fear not, for I shall break the walls down and save you all.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Skullduggery

FuDuzn counterwagon go go go.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 65, Ravenpaw wrote:You leave me disappointed Skull.
The first time of many, I'm sure. Better get used to it.
In post 65, Ravenpaw wrote:How does self-voting save us?
Well, I saved FuDuzn from being the main wagon, didn't I?

Why do I care so much about helping FuDuzn, you ask? Because
we're Scumbuddies, obviously
I like the cut of his jib, that's all. Also because I'm a Fandango fan.
In post 76, MonkeyMan576 wrote:More often than not, when I am wagoned day one, I am town.
Dude, you only have two votes on you at the moment. That's not exactly what I'd call a wagon.
In post 78, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I was not rolefishing, I thought someone was breadcrumbing.
Let's say that FuDuzn really was breadcrumbing that he was Fandango. What does that tell you about his role? Absolutely nothing.

I could tell you my flavor character right now and nobody would have any idea whatsoever what my role is.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 71, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 68, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:skull
bandwagonning :roll:
Sure seems that way.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero Cain
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

For the love of nougat, ferretlover, get an avatar.
In post 88, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Skull wrote: Dude, you only have two votes on you at the moment. That's not exactly what I'd call a wagon.
I didn't say it was a wagon. I was speaking to those attempting a wagon.
Okay, fair enough. You just seemed a little defensive about it, is all. I'm trying to figure out whether that defensiveness is coming from exasperated Town or paranoid Scum. I know nothing about your meta and I'm too lazy to do any extensive research into it, so I'll regard you as exasperated Town...for now.

Also, you seem to be under the impression that a wagon on you is a bad thing at this point in the game. It's still really early in the day. No one is getting lynched yet. Look at how much discussion my wagon has generated. Discussion is a good thing, so why go out of your way to nip it in the bud and avoid it?
In post 86, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 85, Skullduggery wrote:Sure seems that way.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero Cain
^^
OMGUS!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
In post 99, Fuzzyman wrote:I'm comfortable with mine on Skullduggery until she gives a better reason for her self-vote.
Have you ever seen a Town player self-vote during the RVS stage to generate discussion or have you only ever seen Scum do it?
In post 102, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 84, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 65, Ravenpaw wrote:How does self-voting save us?
Well, I saved FuDuzn from being the main wagon, didn't I?
Yes, but it was your vague threat that originally started the Fuduzango wagon in the first place.
Ah, so the FuDuzn mini-wagon is
my
fault now, is it? Nice deflection there.
In post 148, Desperado wrote:Nero is town.
You sound confident. This is the first time you've mentioned Nero. Are you seeing something that I'm not?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 310, Desperado wrote:There are also way too many people just not providing anything to read. Squidward, Goat, zach, Malcolm,
Skull
, fuzzyman, and DeMencha (1/3 of the player list) might as well not even exist.
Heeeey. :mad: Some of us have lives outside of Mafiascum and can only post on evenings and weekends, you know. I may not have a hundred posts already, but I'm still playing to the best of my ability.
In post 230, Ravenpaw wrote:And to clarifiy my votes: Malcomx was a random, Fud’s was an answer/challenge to Skull’s threat, Skull’s was a slight scum feel coupled with a wagon-a-go-go, and Nero’s was a serious vote.
That's the second time you've referenced my "threat." You do realize I was being facetious, right? Why are you so hung up on that?
In post 231, Ravenpaw wrote:Explain how that is a deflection please.
Certainly. You said that my vague (facetious) threat is what started the FuDuzn wagon. In doing so, you're blaming me for starting a wagon
that I was never on
while absolving yourself (and the other players that jumped onto it) of any wrongdoing. You see where I'm coming from?
In post 231, Ravenpaw wrote:And Skull you missed my jib question, yeah I was making a Simpson reference, but I was still after a proper explanation off you.
FuDuzn answered that question. I didn't see the point of answering it as well when I'd basically just be saying the same thing.
In post 240, Ravenpaw wrote:Plus I don't think it's a sure thing to say that Jericho would be town, the current heel/face alignments in WWE land are probably irrelevant to this game.
Possible fear mongering?
In post 243, TheEsquire wrote:Also, I was under the assumption that the SHIELD members are all the scum members. If that's not true, then my logic there is completely f***ed and I need to start rethinking that line of thought
I'm sure they are, but keep in mind that there are only three members of The Shield. Three Scum in a 21-person game is really low, so either the three of them are super beefy or we might be looking at multiball. We'll have to wait and see how many kills there are on night one before we can say for certain, though. Not much point in setup speculation at this point in the game...so I'll shut up about it now.
In post 242, TheEsquire wrote:@Skullduggery: Who are your biggest scumspects/why? I'd value your input here since you're in my good graces and, well, I trust you right now
Sure thing.

Fuzzyman - Voted for me because of my oh-so-scummy self-vote, which makes me Scum, somehow, I guess. Says he won't move it until I give a better reason for my self-vote (spoiler: it isn't coming, chief), which smells of Scum in cruise control. Also mentions appeals to emotions and lurking in post 190 seemingly out of nowhere. Scum planning ahead, maybe?
Nero - Seems a little too vote-hoppy and opportunistic for my liking. Has been pushing wagons all game, and when people ask him to explain why, he just brushes them off with dismissive answers like "I was just messing around." Could just be flippant Town, sure, but it could be Scum-motivated as well.
Ravenpaw - Deflection of blame, (possible) fear mongering as I just mentioned, unprovoked reassurance that she did in fact receive a Town PM in post 231, and tenuous "QT scumslip" accusations on Nero.
Krab Bucket - Started off with a lot of "I'm gonna do this now" with no follow-up, which seemed like Scum trying to look busy. Has gotten a little better as of Post 300, but I still can't shake the feeling that he's really going out of his way to look pro-Town, as others have pointed out. It reminds me a lot of the way I played the first time I was ever Scum.

I'd be fine with lynching any of those four today.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

And what the hey, here are my top Town reads too.

Desperado - I like his style. His questioning is aggressive and he genuinely seems to be gathering information to catch Scum. I can practically see the wheels turning in his head as he grills people. Highly doubt he's faking it.
Svenskt Stål - Very open in his opinions, and it's really easy to follow his thought process. Has also amassed a nice little list of players he thinks are Town, and you can see how he came to each conclusion. Don't think Scum would want to limit their options like that.
TheEsquire - Honestly does seem a little derpy and contradictory at times, but it looks more like ring rust than anything. If I took a three-year break from Mafia and then tried to jump directly into a large theme game like this, I'd probably be a little helter-skelter too. I can see Scumhunting effort in his posts; it may not be super effective, but the
effort
is there.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 371, Fuzzyman wrote:
In post 366, Skullduggery wrote: Fuzzyman - Voted for me because of my oh-so-scummy self-vote, which makes me Scum, somehow, I guess. Says he won't move it until I give a better reason for my self-vote (spoiler: it isn't coming, chief), which smells of Scum in cruise control. Also mentions appeals to emotions and lurking in post 190 seemingly out of nowhere. Scum planning ahead, maybe?
You're pretty determined to avoid explaining how your actions have been pro-town, eh? Skull, when you self-vote, you are either scum or you are voting for someone you know to be town, which is nearly as bad as being scum. You claim that you did it to "create discussion", but what that really means is that you created something for people to call you out on, so that you could lash back at them, painting them as scummy for questioning you. Not good play at all.
:lol:

Thank you for reinforcing my Scum read on you, Fuzzyman. Very helpful of you. I appreciate it.
In post 385, TheEsquire wrote:
Skullduggery wrote:
In post 240, Ravenpaw wrote:Plus I don't think it's a sure thing to say that Jericho would be town, the current heel/face alignments in WWE land are probably irrelevant to this game.
Possible fear mongering?
Nah, I read it as pointing out the possibility of what I saw to be a breadcrumb to hold not as much weight as I might have thought. It's a good point.
I suppose. The way I see it, if someone does end up claiming Chris Jericho, I can totally see Ravenpaw pointing back to post 240 and saying, "That doesn't prove anything; they could still be Scum, you know." Perhaps I'm just being paranoid, though. Wouldn't be the first time.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #8) » Wed May 01, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Ferret's reaction has me thinking that he's probably Town. Seemed genuinely confused about the sudden wagon, so either he's legitimately baffled or he's a really good actor.
In post 392, Svenskt Stål wrote:Skull, I have completely ignored you and your wagon this game, if I were to do some ISOing on you and maybee pull up some of your past games what should I be looking for in your play that sudgests that you are town this game?
Well, I don't have much of a meta to speak of. This is only my second game on Mafiascum, and I would not recommend looking up my first game since my play was pretty horrendous there (just ask Nacho).

I've played a few games before coming to this site, though. I've only been Scum twice before, and in both games, I was really paranoid and defensive the entire time because I was so afraid of being caught. If you see me being unreasonably defensive about anything, call me out on it. Aside from that, just see if you notice me acting like I know more than I'm saying. I try to be as transparent as possible because I have a terrible poker face, so if it looks like I know something but I'm keeping it to myself, call me out on that too.

Is that enough to get started?
In post 394, Ravenpaw wrote:Or do you believe that Fuduzn’s wagon had nothing to do with you?
Not intentionally, no. I never jumped on the FuDuzn wagon, nor did I endorse it in any way.
In post 394, Ravenpaw wrote:Also, don’t forget that Fudz would vote you because of the votes he’d gathered.
He did, but we were still in RVS at that point, so I didn't think much of it.
In post 394, Ravenpaw wrote:And this is becoming a little pet peeve of mine in mafia games. I asked you a question, yet someone else deemed it necessary to butt in before you could answer. I wanted your explanation because you were inferring a town read on Fudz because you liked the cut of his jib, that's why I wanted your thoughts. But seeing as Fudz answered before you could, you can now sheep his response, which you just did do (and hey, I don’t blame you).
Okay, I think I see what the problem is here. I thought you were just asking what that figure of speech meant, but you were actually asking why I said it, right? If that's the case, I apologize for misunderstanding the question.

When I said that I liked the cut of his jib, I was just saying that I liked FuDuzn as a person. That's all. It was not indicative of whether I thought he was Town or Scum at the time.
In post 394, Ravenpaw wrote:No, it’s called keeping an open mind, which is essential for mafia games.
Fun fact: my introduction to the delightful world of mafia games actually came from a WWE themed game, and scum won that. The relevant point here is that the last mafia member was John Cena, which everyone had written him off as “oh he’s Cena, of course he’s town”. So it’s not a sure thing to write off facey faces as obvious town (or heely heels as obvious scum).
That’s why I brought it up. Do you see the point I was trying to get across to Esquire?
I do, yes. Thank you for clarifying.
In post 394, Ravenpaw wrote:This reads list is slightly weird because it really feels like you should be voting for me, not Nero. Why the hesitation to get on my wagon Skull?
I don't know if "hesitation" is the right word. I only have one vote, so I can't very well vote for all four of you at once, can I?

Having said that, this current conversation is beginning to diminish my Scum read of you. If you really are Scum, I imagine you'd be more likely to converse with the people on your wagon rather than carry on a conversation with somebody who isn't on your wagon and hasn't even voted for you yet. If you're Town, keep it up. If you're Scum,
stop tricking me, you harpy.

In post 430, Krab Bucket wrote:The point of me keeping it quiet is so I can bait people pushing for an easy lynch. Then I can spring the trap by quoting that post.
This..."trap" of yours has one glaring flaw: it can catch both Town and Scum indiscriminately. How do you intend to tell the difference between the players who have fallen for your masterful mental machinations?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #9) » Wed May 01, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Fuzzyman, I want to hear your opinion/read of Krab Bucket, please.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #10) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 496, ferretlover wrote:I don't really have any scumreads for now, so I will make a vote in my next post for the person with the post longest ago.
In post 497, ferretlover wrote:Squidward has been prodded so there's no point, so zachattack is the vote for me to get people talking.

UNVOTE: <MY PREVIOUS VOTE>
VOTE: ZACHATTACK
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #11) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 499, Jebus wrote:I don't see how you can say that about me when, thus far, I've said more or less nothing.
Any plans to remedy that in the near future?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #12) » Wed May 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 504, Ravenpaw wrote:Yes, however the reasons you had listed it felt like your justification was stronger to vote for me, especially when you’d question your Nero tell by saying that town can also do that. Plus you haven’t been talking with Nero much at all, but you still have your vote on him, so why aren’t you pushing his wagon?
Well, I'm the only one voting for Nero at the moment, so it's not much of a wagon.

I've got my eye on someone else, but I want to confirm something first before I switch my vote.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #13) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 567, Nero Cain wrote:And this is a mafia game...what does you liking a person have to do with anything?
It doesn't have anything to do with anything. Ravenpaw asked me why I said it and that was the reason.

What's the problem here again?

@GoodCopBadCop

How much of today's happenings were part of your reaction test? Just the fake vig shot or all the posts leading up to it (527, 530, 534, 535, 543, 544, 547, and 548)?
In post 527, GoodCopBadCop wrote:
@Skull
Skull wrote:Ferret's reaction has me thinking that he's probably Town. Seemed genuinely confused about the sudden wagon, so either he's legitimately baffled or he's a really good actor.
Which post did this happen in?
I was referring to these:
In post 468, ferretlover wrote:So I get back from school, and I get a wagon on me. lolwut

What is being expected of me currently? There are so many posts when I get back from school that I get overwhelmed. I have no idea what questions people are trying to ask me, because they are just getting boggled up with all of the other (for the lack of a better term) "filler" posts.

Could someone
please
make a post with the questions they would like me to answer, and I would be glad to comply.
In post 474, ferretlover wrote:Well, I just C+F'd ('cause I have a life and can't read through all of the posts right now) the last 10 pages, and didn't see any questions pertaining to me. Could someone just have some questions that you want me to answer?
Do you believe that this bewilderment is fabricated?

@ferretlover

In post 519, ferretlover wrote:If I assumed that I could be able to shoot
anyone
, I would shoot myself. I haven't been helpful very much and need to be more actively scumhunting. If I couldn't shoot myself then I would have No Action.
In post 520, ferretlover wrote:This is assuming that the vigilante wouldn't be killed in this process, i.e. I either wasn't the vigilante or the role passed to someone else.
Did you just say that if you had a Vig shot, you would either shoot yourself with it or not use it at all? Are you serious? If I had a dollar for every brain you didn't have, I would have one dollar.

We're on Page 23. The game is almost a week old. I know for a fact that there is at least one person here that you find suspicious. If you're Town, then you know damn well that that person isn't you, so there is no reason for you to use a theoretical Vig shot on yourself. If you're saying you'd kill yourself because you don't want to play anymore, then replace out.

I do read you as Derptown at the moment, but if you don't step up your game in a hurry, I would not be opposed to policy lynching you for being a buffoon.

@Krab Bucket

I need an answer to this:
In post 490, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 430, Krab Bucket wrote:The point of me keeping it quiet is so I can bait people pushing for an easy lynch. Then I can spring the trap by quoting that post.
This..."trap" of yours has one glaring flaw: it can catch both Town and Scum indiscriminately. How do you intend to tell the difference between the players who have fallen for your masterful mental machinations?
Don't think that it's a rhetorical question just because I worded it in a joking manner. I want to know the full extent of this "trap" you had planned.

I would advise you to choose your words carefully. After GCBC's gamble revealed your opportunism, you are treading on very thin ice right now.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #14) » Fri May 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Hey, Krab Bucket. You know that thin ice you were walking on? It just broke.
In post 604, Krab Bucket wrote:Really, if all it takes is "It was a reaction test" to change your mind, then I seriously think you need to bring your A-Game in scumhunting here.
In post 606, Krab Bucket wrote:Geez, Desp, I wasn't even talking to you specifically
Who
were
you talking to, then? The only players who moved their votes to you after GCBC's reaction test were Desperado and GCBC himself. GCBC provided a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he voted for you here and Desperado had already expressed his suspicions of you before moving his vote to you. So which one of them voted for you solely because of the reaction test (as you are asserting here)?
In post 604, Krab Bucket wrote:Also, I see that "reaction test" as an easy way out of GCBC, and by god, I honestly found it very scummy.
You want to talk about easy ways out? Let's revisit this, shall we?
In post 569, Skullduggery wrote:
@Krab Bucket

I need an answer to this:
In post 490, Skullduggery wrote:
Don't think that it's a rhetorical question just because I worded it in a joking manner. I want to know the full extent of this "trap" you had planned.
Your continued refusal to explain this puerile plan of yours indicates that you never came up with such a plan in the first place. You purport that you're deliberately making yourself an easy target so that you can preemptively justify any scummy behavior that you exhibit in the future -- like the kind you're exhibiting right now, in fact. This "plan" is just a bogus smokescreen that you can use to weasel your way out of any suspicion that happens to befall you.
In post 606, Krab Bucket wrote:why are you in defence overdrive (you have no reason to be).
Looks like you're the one in defense overdrive, chief. This is the first time all game we've seen you get so riled up over a bit of suspicion. Guilty conscience, perhaps? You know you messed up, so now you're flailing about to try to muddy the waters and make your biggest accuser (Desperado) seem scummy instead. That's what it looks like to me.
In post 607, Krab Bucket wrote:I'm going to guess that the other mafia is probably 3 Man Band (Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal) or some random heels in WWE as a team (Jack Swagger, Ziggler, CM Punk etc)
All the multiball speculation up to this point has been just that -- speculation. However, this post makes it sound like you already know that the game is multiball. Why is that?

Yeah, we're lynching this chowderhead today.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Krab Bucket
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #15) » Fri May 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 621, Nero Cain wrote:Fair enough I guess. Just seems weirdish, idk. I do think its a slight scumtell to "imply" a read and I thought that's what you were doing.
Oh, no. Just early day one tomfoolery, that's all.

There's something that has been bothering me about Fuzzyman. I wanted to chat about it some more before bringing it up, but now the rascal has gone VLA and I don't feel like waiting any longer.
In post 48, Fuzzyman wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Skullduggery

Self-voting is anti-town and a little scummy.
In post 371, Fuzzyman wrote:You're pretty determined to avoid explaining how your actions have been pro-town, eh? Skull, when you self-vote, you are either scum or you are voting for someone you know to be town, which is nearly as bad as being scum. You claim that you did it to "create discussion", but what that really means is that you created something for people to call you out on, so that you could lash back at them, painting them as scummy for questioning you. Not good play at all.
Fuzzyman thinks I'm Scum because I self-voted at the beginning of the game. According to him, I shouldn't have done that since I'm putting a Town player (myself) in danger, which is "nearly as bad as being Scum."

Putting yourself in danger as Town is scummy? Then why hasn't he said
anything
about Krab Bucket's alleged plan to make himself an easy target and attract suspicion? According to Fuzzyman's logic, Krab Bucket and I are doing essentially the same thing -- putting ourselves in danger. When I do it, I'm scummy and I deserve his vote. When Krab Bucket does it, it gets completely ignored. Now isn't
that
peculiar.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #16) » Fri May 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 624, Krab Bucket wrote:Well, this hydra sucked major ass because my partner never bothered to fucking post once. Not going to bother trying to waste my effort countering some inevitable lynch. Can't be fucked getting into any debate, because people are just going to be stubborn and adamant.
Might as well claim soon.
~Krabs
If you want to try to refute anything I said in Post 622, I'm all ears. Who knows, maybe you'll make me change my mind. You won't know unless you try.

I thought Ravenpaw was Scum too, but she managed to mollify my suspicions of her. You know how she did that? By talking to me -- not by throwing her hands in the air and giving up like a pansy.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #17) » Sat May 04, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 632, The Goat wrote:Working under the assumption that there's someone who can do so...

...someone please keep an eye on Fun. for about the next six months.
Now that you're (presumably) not drunk anymore, can you explain what the heck this means? Keep an eye on fun for six months? What?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #18) » Sat May 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 667, Amethyst Actor wrote:
In post 661, xMALCOLMx wrote:We've got four days until deadline
What?
Oh, fuck me sideways, he's right. The deadline is May 8th. All the vote counts say "Day 1 ends in 10 days" and that's the only part I was paying attention to. Well, that certainly took me by surprise.

Okay, guys, we need to get our shit together. The top three wagons at the moment are Krab Bucket, GoodCopBadCop, and Jebus. If your vote isn't on one of those three, I would definitely recommend moving it to one of them (unless you think you can get another 11-person wagon formed in about three days).
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #19) » Sun May 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

You have saddened me, FuDuzn. :cry:
In post 689, GoodCopBadCop wrote:@Goat - I mean, it would've been so easy for Bad cop to say "Oh ma gerd, I was so drunk when I made those posts". The drunk is excuse is a perfect excuse for scum.
In post 708, ferretlover wrote:Goat, however, has been much worse. If you're drunk, then don't play werewolf.
Watching people get suspicious of Goat for drunk-posting makes me scrunch up my face. Is this really a valid reason for suspicion? Really? If I was Scum and I got got drunk, I imagine I'd want to stay far away from this site for fear of drunkenly revealing my alignment.
In post 673, Svenskt Stål wrote:Yes my " we are not lynching krabs" was bad.

I dont like the lynch.
Can you elaborate a bit on why you think Krab is a bad lynch choice for today? You do say on page 13 that you're adding Krab to your Town pile, but you don't really go into detail about it and everything after that is just "Don't lynch Krab; I've got a Town read on him." I'm also not convinced that Post 637 is a good reason to avoid lynching someone. As others have pointed out, emotional outbursts can come from either alignment. The fact that he also hasn't posted since then makes me think that perhaps he's angry about being caught, so he took his ball and went home.

I do still have you as a Town read, Sven, so I'd like to know where you're coming from in regards to Krab.
In post 708, ferretlover wrote:I have seen this stuff and have felt that the Krab wagon is unneeded.
Elaborate.

And while you're at it, please elaborate on your Goat vote as well. Post 708 is the first time you mention him all game, but now all the sudden he's scummy for drunk-posting? What?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #20) » Sun May 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

@Ferretlover
In post 426, Nero Cain wrote:Is it a bad thing that I think you are prob town but I still want to stab you in the face?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #21) » Mon May 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Keeping my vote where it is for now. If Krab Bucket really is a PR like he soft-claimed in 624, I want to say that he'd have fought a little harder to diffuse the wagon on him. I just have a hard time believing that a PR would wuss out like this at the first sign of danger. The soft-claim is a lie.
In post 827, Nero Cain wrote:Well I want to see what scums hop on the Angel wagon. Despo already did. + even if ths were to go through I will not shed one tear
Doesn't it seem just a little hypocritical to hop on the ArcAngel wagon and then imply that anyone else who hops on it is Scum?
In post 620, Nero Cain wrote:Krabs seems scummy but I think they may have town told, I'm going to wait and see.
In post 868, Nero Cain wrote:I think he may have townslipped. I'll read him in more detail tomorrow.
Deadline's coming up soon, man. I don't know what tell/slip you're talking about. If you see something about Krab that makes him Town, now would be the time to point it out. Otherwise I don't see that wagon dying down anytime soon.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #22) » Tue May 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 885, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 872, petapan wrote:
In post 868, Nero Cain wrote:I think he may have townslipped. I'll read him in more detail tomorrow.
elaborate on this
I was in a game awhle back and I really really really thought some newbie was scum and they made a post that I thought was really really scummy and too dumb to come from town. Krab said something very similar and it made me pause.
In post 551, Krab Bucket wrote:Claiming neutral, then demanding that a Vigi goes on one of the most pro-town players in the game at this moment in time?
Sure, its not impossible for this to come from scum and I don't think I'll cry but well, I just rather see other players lynched.
Ehhhhh...

Not really seeing how that could be a Townslip, to be honest with you. Would it be possible/feasible to dig up that other newbie's post and link us to it so we have a frame of reference? That would be really helpful.

If not, though, don't sweat it.
In post 887, Svenskt Stål wrote:I have a hard time seeing scum first playing with the idea of claiming...then not going throu with it.
Except Krab didn't have to make the decision of whether he should go through with it or not. He realized that he shot himself in the foot and replaced out specifically so he wouldn't have to go through with it.
In post 892, Darthe wrote:I mean, yeah it is day one but we should at least be involved with one another rather than certain groups on other groups right?
How are we not "involved with one another"? Who are these "certain groups"?
In post 893, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 886, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 624, Krab Bucket wrote: Might as well claim soon.
^ This felt like a soft-claim to me.
What kind of claim this is? I didn't understand.
Put yourself in Krab Bucket's (probably soggy) shoes. You get some heat on you, and in an effort to get rid of some of it, you decide to say "Might as well claim soon." Under what circumstances would you make that statement? Would you make that statement if you were a Vanilla Townie? No, you wouldn't. You would only say that if you were a PR whose claim was worth a damn or if you were Scum who was trying to bluff her way out of a sticky situation. Which of those two possibilities do you think applies to Krab Bucket?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #23) » Tue May 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Shhhh. You don't matter, Ferretlover.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #24) » Tue May 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 914, The Goat wrote:Because he's the LVG.
What does this mean? Can't find it on the wiki.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #25) » Wed May 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

You know, I've seen quite a few players say "I don't really think Krab is a good lynch choice for today," but I have yet to see anybody say "Lynching Krab is a bad idea because he's Town; here are the reasons why." Nero is the only one who has even attempted to assert that Krab is Town, but I think even he will admit that it wasn't exactly the most compelling case ever made.

Some people don't want to lynch Krab. I get that. But why is Krab Town? What Towny thing has Krab done that makes it worthwhile to keep him around?
In post 932, RATEDR wrote:
In post 931, GoodCopBadCop wrote:Just lynch Krab already. He replaced out as soon as we caught him.
I don't think this is the case. Also, this might be a little bit cheap of me, but the fact he replaced out kind of gave me Town vibes.

-Grazie
How so? Have you never seen Scum replace out of a game before?
In post 946, ferretlover wrote:I don't feel like there are any good lynches today, so should I just vote No Lynch?
On day one? Absolutely not. How do you propose we catch the Scum team if we don't lynch anybody?
In post 948, Svenskt Stål wrote:I am still open to lynching malcolm if you or anyoneelse is interested.
Sven, cut it out. Your insistence on a Malcolm lynch is starting to become a detriment -- to the point where I'm beginning to suspect that you know this and you're doing it on purpose.

Do you honestly believe that Malcolm is getting lynched today? If so, I have a follow-up question:
have you seen this player list?
Half the players in this game are either V/LA, lurking, or worthless -- or a combination of all three. You could present the most incredible case on Malcolm in the history of Mafiascum, but that doesn't change the fact that there simply
is not enough time
to build an 11-person wagon from scratch less than 48 hours before the deadline when there are still so many players here who won't stop dragging their feet.

We have three choices today and
only
three choices:
1.) Lynch Krab Bucket
2.) Lynch GoodCopBadCop
3.) No-lynch (This is the wrong choice, by the way)

Everybody pick one.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #26) » Thu May 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1045, RATEDR wrote:
In post 964, Skullduggery wrote:How so? Have you never seen Scum replace out of a game before?
Not really, no, is it a common habit here in MS? I don't deny that Krab would be equally frustrated as Town or Mafia with his situation, but I thought that frustration was the first piece of organic reaction krab gave in the whole game (and last), he had come across as wooden the rest of the game, which is what made me suspect him in the first place.
From what I've seen, yes, people replace out of games here all the time regardless of their alignment. Replacing out of a game is not a Town-tell.
In post 1045, RATEDR wrote:Crumbed traitor? What?
This:
In post 55, RATEDR wrote:Also, its with shame and guilt that I admit that I am not part of the Shield, and would love to be.

In post 992, MonkeyMan576 wrote:My possible votes today are Desperado, GCBC, Malcolm, Ravenpaw, ArcAngel9, and Skull.
Keeping your options open, I see. And hey, look at that, this is almost all the players on the Krab Bucket wagon. What a bizarre coincidence.
In post 1002, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 998, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 992, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 990, Ravenpaw wrote:Do something helpful and vote for Krabs.
I would, if I thought he was scum.
Why do you think he's town?
Mostly the people on his wagon.
In post 1018, MonkeyMan576 wrote:No one looks like they are moving from the Krab wagon(cause it's a scum driven wagon and they are mostly scum)
How do you know that the Krab wagon is mostly Scum? You know all of our alignments already? Also, how do you make the logical leap from "This wagon is probably mostly Scum" to "This wagon is clearly on a Town player"? Wagons can form on players of any alignment. How does a wagon you don't agree with make Krab Town?
In post 1014, Svenskt Stål wrote:my biggest concern with krabs is the people voting him.
In post 1036, Svenskt Stål wrote:I wouldnt care if krabs was my number one suspect, I would never vote with that group.
In post 1037, Svenskt Stål wrote:Let me explain this. Krabs could be my number one suspect, I would never vote him with that group of people.
Are you serious? If you were
convinced
that Krab was Scum, you wouldn't vote for him just because you found the other people on his wagon distasteful? How does that make sense? You would willingly choose not to pursue your top Scum read for...what, fear of being associated with people you find scummy? You're the last person in this game that I would have expected to worry about what others thought about him.
In post 1058, Mutleyddmc wrote:I suppose I should claim. I am VT
In post 1059, Mutleyddmc wrote:Kofi Kingston at that! Didnt even see that bit in the PM. Was wondering as I posted why I wasn't a WWE superstar.
This...seems really peculiar to me. You saw your role, but not your character name...even though they're right next to each other?

You know what my role PM looks like? It lists my wrestler name and my role right next to each other in one sentence. I imagine this is the case for every Town player in the game. How do you see the role but not the wrestler? Is it because your role PM has a separate section at the bottom for safe-claims?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #27) » Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1017, Svenskt Stål wrote:If they share your view that krabs, as scum, would go "might aswell claim"... then he doesnt and states that he will fight, then he subs out. Yeah that seems pretty fucking scummy. SCUM would just claim doctor or cop or whatever. What I saw from krabs is doubt.

Scum prob knows this and wants to get krabs lynched.

You are retards and scum voting krabs.
Here's the problem with that. Krab's "Might as well claim soon" shenanigans were in post 624. Post 625 was his last post of the game. At that time, his wagon had six people on it. The only other person to join the wagon after that is Ravenpaw in 676,
who you have listed as a Town read.

If Krab was Town and he soft-claimed a PR like that, don't you think more Scum players would have tried to surreptitiously push the wagon after that? Don't you think more Scum players would have seized the opportunity to get a potential PR lynched?

Instead, the wagon stays at seven votes for twenty friggin' pages. There are two possibilities why the Scum team isn't pushing that wagon more: either because Krab is Scum himself or because the entire Scum team is already on the wagon. You tell me how likely the second possibility is. (Answer: not very.)
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #28) » Thu May 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1087, ferretlover wrote:I still don't think that "he replaced out" is a good argument for being a PR
or
scum. I understand the argument for the "pro-*stated before*", but it just doesn't seem real. Townies don't want to get Modkilled either, y'know?
...who said anything about getting mod-killed?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #29) » Fri May 10, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

ArcAngel, is there any particular reason you've been sitting on your RVS vote for the entire game?

Ravenpaw, if Krab/Mutley doesn't get lynched today for whatever reason, who would be your second choice?

GoodCopBadCop, you've been discrediting Sven's reasons for pushing his case on Malcolm, but what exactly is your read of Malcolm?

Malcolm, you think Krab and Sven are both Scum, yes? Despite Sven's overzealous insistence that Krab is Town? I'm having a difficult time seeing a Scum player defending his partner so ardently and so overtly. Have either of you ever seen Scum partners acting this way before?

RATEDR, who is your flavor character?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #30) » Sat May 11, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Well, that escalated quickly.
In post 1161, Fuzzyman wrote:CGBC's wagon consisted of Goat, Krab, RatedR, Svensk, and Jebus. RatedR, Krab's replacement Mutley, and Goat are giving me town reads. I see Jebus as a bit scummier now than before.
What makes you think that Shield Scum would choose to vig GCBC when he was still a valid lynch choice? Why not push the lynch through so they could vig someone else?

Also, why do you have a Town read on RATEDR when he's one of the scummiest players in the game? What Town things has he done?
In post 1187, Svenskt Stål wrote:Krab and gcbc are not both scum, thats a known fact.
How is it impossible for both of them to be Scum?
In post 1198, Svenskt Stål wrote:It is a known fact that they are not scum because gcbc was not scum.
What? GCBC
was
Scum.
In post 1206, Desperado wrote:I'm not stopping you from doing whatever speculation you want, I'm merely making it known that in my opinion, trying to figure out why GCBC is dead--rather than just acknowledging it and moving on--is a waste of time.
If we can figure out why the Shield team wanted GCBC dead, we can take one step closer toward catching a Shield player. How is that a waste of time? You don't really think they killed GCBC for lulz, do you?

Be back in a few. Need to look up some stuff...
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #31) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Okay, the Shield group must have known ahead of time that using their dayvig ability would reset the vote count. Is it a coincidence that this happens right as the Malcolm wagon starts to gain momentum?

Could it be a ruse to make us wrongfully suspect Malcolm? Possibly. But then you have to consider...

* GCBC attempting to trivialize the wagon on Malcolm:
In post 890, GoodCopBadCop wrote:
@Goat
@Sven
Sven wrote:would have liked a malcolm wagon more thou. nacho is supposed to be a good player.
Is your reason for voting Nacho meta (only)?
In post 891, GoodCopBadCop wrote:
Sven wrote:I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO VOTE FOR NACHO. GOOD LYNCH. NAY, BEST LYNCH.
So your read on him is based solely on meta...
* Malcolm's wishy-washy opinion of GCBC:
In post 616, xMALCOLMx wrote:GCBC is mildly aggressive here but I still find their responses/actions to others as anti-town. As explained by my partner, anti-town =/= scum all the time. In this case, I would still vote GCBC.
In post 619, xMALCOLMx wrote:I like the Krab vote more than ever. His switch to GCBC has already been poked at by others, and I do feel like easing off GCBC for now.
* Malcolm soft-defending GCBC:
In post 958, xMALCOLMx wrote:
In post 938, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Since it's getting close to deadline, I need to go on the wagon more likely to go through, I guess.

Unvote:
Vote: GCBC
eh..Krab was 4 votes away from lynch and also a blank slot. GCBC was 6 votes away from a lynch at the time.
Yeah, I think I can buy GCBC and Malcolm being Scumbuddies. I'm game.

VOTE: xMALCOLMx

For the record, Krab/Mutley is still Scum, but I guess we can put that on the back burner for now. Mumble grumble.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #32) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Something else to consider. The Shield team knew that they had a dayvig shot at their disposal (possibly more than one), so how do you suppose they would have reacted when GCBC announced his bogus dayvig of Sven? They would have known right away that he was a member of the opposing Scum team. ("If our Scum group has a dayvig, then the other Scum group must have one as well" or something along those lines.) They would have immediately realized that they needed to get rid of him, so it would make sense for them to try to discredit him, right?

Who jumped on GCBC right after he made his "dayvig"? Desperado, Krab, and The Goat. There is Shield scum in that trio. Guaranteed.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #33) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1327, Amethyst Actor wrote:You guys are stupid. the Malcom wagon is being pushed by scum, and he was pushing the Scum-Krabs wagon which I still highly advocate. why do you want to put the Krabs-scum read on the back burner?
We had Krab at seven votes for more than twenty pages. He may be obvScum, but until there are enough people who realize it, that lynch isn't going through.

I want that slot dead -- I really do. Realistically, though, with the current group of people playing the game and the number of players who are either vehemently opposed to that lynch or who just don't give a damn one way or another, I just don't see it happening right now. I'm just trying to be pragmatic about it.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #34) » Sat May 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1338, xMALCOLMx wrote:
In post 1326, Skullduggery wrote:Yeah, I think I can buy GCBC and Malcolm being Scumbuddies. I'm game.
When... GCBC wasn't scum... he was probably neutral...
Or, more likely:

15 Town
3 Shield Mafia (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns)
3 Heyman Mafia (Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk)

zomg setup speculation

A commendable attempt to keep a lid on the identity of your team, though.
In post 1342, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1330, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 1327, Amethyst Actor wrote:You guys are stupid. the Malcom wagon is being pushed by scum, and he was pushing the Scum-Krabs wagon which I still highly advocate. why do you want to put the Krabs-scum read on the back burner?
We had Krab at seven votes for more than twenty pages. He may be obvScum, but until there are enough people who realize it, that lynch isn't going through.

I want that slot dead -- I really do. Realistically, though, with the current group of people playing the game and the number of players who are either vehemently opposed to that lynch or who just don't give a damn one way or another, I just don't see it happening right now. I'm just trying to be pragmatic about it.
This level of quality posting tears my eyes. Thank you. You are awesome.
100% serious.
Uh...thanks, I guess. You do realize that my read on Krab/Mutley hasn't changed, though, right? It's just that the prospect of convincing people to lynch that slot and building that wagon back up from scratch sounds only slightly less unappealing than sticking a potato peeler up my nose and turning it counter-clockwise.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #35) » Sun May 12, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Skullduggery »

I just realized what a dumbass I am in 1326. If the Shield team used their dayvig to reset the vote count and take heat off Malcolm, that would mean that Malcolm is more likely to be Shield Scum, not Heyman Scum. Derp. Ignore all those quotes in 1326 then.

I'll keep my vote on Malcolm for now, but my conviction is not nearly as strong.
In post 1393, T S O wrote:Will you be more active?
y

What is skulls town meta?
long-type posts w/ decent analysis like his one on Krabs, played with before.

Why is the collapse of krabs wagon (which had one anti town player atleast in it) worrying?
There was more than 1 player on the wagon.
Doctor C. Niall DeMencha = T S O?

Goddamnit, T S O, stop stalking me.
In post 1365, Ravenpaw wrote:It's weird that the Shield chose the Cops, they were pinging a lot of radars and had a good chance of being lynched.
If you're Scum in multiball, your first priority should be to eliminate the other Scum team,
then
focus on the Town. That's because rival Scum can kill you at night; Town can't. If you're Shield Scum, you would jump at the opportunity to eliminate someone on the Heyman team.

At the time the dayvig happened, the GCBC wagon was losing steam and the Malcolm wagon was starting to get rolling. I can totally see the Shield team giving up on lynching GCBC and choosing to just kill him instead.

--------

Also, if I can contribute to the semantics argument for just a moment, I don't see why some people *coughSvencough* have such a difficult time differentiating between two separate Scum groups. There is Town, there is a team of Shield Scum, and there is a team of Heyman Scum (maybe an independent player or two, but we don't know yet). If GCBC was self-aligned, he would not have flipped "Heyman-Aligned Rolecop." He would have flipped "Self-Aligned Rolecop."

Capisce?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #36) » Sun May 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Once again:
In post 1396, Skullduggery wrote:If GCBC was self-aligned, he would not have flipped "Heyman-Aligned Rolecop." He would have flipped "Self-Aligned Rolecop."
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #37) » Sun May 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1412, Svenskt Stål wrote:I love your posts.

Who do you trust so far?
You, Desperado, TheEsquire...and I think I'm starting to trust Ravenpaw too.

I also think Ferretlover is Town, but I don't trust him because he's a moron.
In post 1415, ferretlover wrote:Lynch Suspects! Who shalt thy lyncheth?
I think our best choices for today are Malcolm, Mutley, or The Goat.

For reasons stated here, for my realization that I botched my case on Malcolm, and for Goat basically making an excuse to lurk for a few more days and ignore Nero's case on him, I think I'm gonna move my vote to...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: The Goat

Although if anyone wants to try to get a Mutley wagon going again, you will have my bow.

And my
axe
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #38) » Mon May 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1431, Nero Cain wrote:Why do you trust Despo, Skull?
I see Town motivation behind his line of questioning, and his aggression indicates that he's actually trying to catch Scum instead of just trying to look busy. He also makes a lot of good points that reflect my own thoughts, and I agree with many of his reads.
In post 1437, Svenskt Stål wrote:@ Skull, you should definetly trust nero, towniest dude ever.
Elaborate. I'm not going to trust someone just because you tell me to, you know.
In post 1442, ferretlover wrote:
In post 1430, Skullduggery wrote:I also think Ferretlover is Town, but I don't trust him because he's a moron.
So you wanna PL me now? :P
Tempting, but no, not yet. If we're both still alive, ask me again on day three or four. I don't want you anywhere near LYLO.
In post 1444, The Goat wrote:Oh, and if I were to use lurking as a strategy, I wouldn't type anything.
That wine was tasty. Thank you.
In post 1446, Mutleyddmc wrote:It's hard to replace in, so I am trying to not focus too much on what happened before. Krabs did me no favours and has given too many wrong impressions.
Amished tell?
In post 1478, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1476, Desperado wrote:So you don't dispute that this playerbase has shown an inability to reach consensus (thus making it likely that we will approach the deadline), in which case mutley opportunistically voting an easy target now when that target could realistically become a viable candidate in that situation is scummy, but somehow I'm anti-town for "creating chaos" that we all already know exists?

How am I creating the chaos if you don't dispute that the situation I'm describing is likely to occur?
you are on permanent ignore for the time being.
Why? I think Desperado is asking perfectly valid questions. You should answer them.

Also, you can't ignore him permanently
and
temporarily, you silly boy.
In post 1480, Desperado wrote:This goes for everyone, not just Sven: if you aren't voting Mutley right now, why not? Go into detail if you can.
Trying to convince people to vote for Krab when Krab was ridiculously obvious Scum was like repeatedly bashing my face against a concrete wall. Like I said earlier, if it looks like there are enough people who actually want to lynch Mutley, I'll throw my support onto that wagon again. For the time being, though, I'm going to pressure some other folks. Like Goat.
In post 1491, ferretlover wrote:Town Reads:
ferret
Sven
Desp
AA9

Skull
Okay, you're going to need to explain this one to me. Why is ArcAngel Town? Here is a breakdown of ArcAngel's posts in the game thus far:

40% bickering with Sven
40% bickering with Nero
10% criticizing Monkeyman
5% excuses for not participating
5% exclamation marks
0% Scum hunting

What about that makes you say "Oh, yeah, that person is definitely Town"?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #39) » Mon May 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1497, ferretlover wrote:I never said
definitely

It also didn't seem like bickering to me. It seemed like an argument, which is different.
Cool story, bro. You gonna explain why you think ArcAngel is Town or what?
In post 1508, The Goat wrote:Skull's implication was that I believed GCBC's dayvig claim. This is simply not true.
Well, if you're Scum, what you say may not necessarily be the same as what you believe. Perhaps you just said that you didn't believe GCBC's bogus vig because you needed a good reason to vote for him -- and you couldn't very well say that it was because you were rival Scum, right?
In post 1522, Nero Cain wrote:its a silly assumption from Skull and a huge stretch.
How is it silly? You think the Shield team didn't shit a brick when GCBC announced his dayvig? You think they didn't believe that GCBC was rival Scum?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #40) » Mon May 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Yeah, I don't really understand the case on Amethyst Actor either. It seems like the main reason people want to lynch them is because they're playing poorly, but since when is playing poorly considered a Scum-tell?

They do need some scrutinizing, sure, but I think there are more important players that require our attention today.
In post 1525, The Goat wrote:It's more semantics than anything, but I dislike being pigeonholed for something I didn't do.
You
did
vote for GCBC right after the fake vig, though. There's no denying that. The issue here is
why
you did that. I suspect that you did it because you're Shield scum and you seized the opportunity to lynch a member of the rival Scum team. Yes, you can say that you voted for GCBC for a multitude of reasons, but I have no way of peering into your mind and seeing your true intentions, do I? (Unfortunately, I lost my mind-reading abilities a few years back in a severe gardening accident. Very tragic. Lots of blood.) All I can do is view the action itself, draw conclusions from it, and try to find the motivation behind it. That's what I'm doing now.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #41) » Tue May 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1549, Nero Cain wrote:Even though its called multiball teams aren't always the same. I think its a stretch to assume that both teams have to have a day killing role. Though in general I do think scum are scared of killing roles so they could have thought he was crumbing a vig claim and wanted it dead.
I didn't say that both Scum teams have a dayvig role. The fact that GCBC's dayvig did nothing should be evident that that's not the case.

I don't think we're understanding each other here, so I'll explain it a different way.

Pretend that you're a member of the Shield team (which may or may not be a stretch for you, but let's just assume that you aren't). You already know that your team has at least one dayvig shot because your role PM says so. Suddenly, GoodCopBadCop announces that he is day-killing Sven. Where do you think that kill is coming from? It's not coming from your group because GCBC isn't a member of the Shield team. It's not coming from Town because it would make very little sense for both your team and the Town to have a dayvig ability. Additionally, you already have good reason to believe that the game is multiball since your team (presumably) only has three people in it, which is way too low for a 21-person game. What is the logical conclusion that your team comes to?

In the span of time between GCBC's announced dayvig and his admission that it was just a reaction test, three players jumped on him for it -- Desperado, Krab, and Goat. Of those three players, two of them (Krab and Goat) immediately voted for GCBC. It's highly likely that at least one of them is Shield Scum who was under the impression that GCBC was Scum from a rival faction since he had the same ability that they did, and their first reaction was to push for his lynch.

You see where I'm coming from now?
In post 1535, The Goat wrote:You're wrong about my motivation and my alignment, but I understand your thinking.
Okay. I want to figure out your motivation, though, and I want you to help me with that.

Please humor me and explain
exactly
why you voted for GCBC after his fake day-vig. You've made it clear that you didn't believe that his vig was real, but that still doesn't explain why you voted for him.

If the vig
was
real, you would have known that either the vote count would be reset or the day would end, so moving your vote would have been pointless.

If the vig
wasn't
real, everyone would have known that it was bogus as soon as Nexus updated the thread and Sven didn't die -- at which point GCBC would be forced to explain the situation.

In either scenario, a Town player voting for GCBC just doesn't make sense to me. A GCBC vote at that point in time makes sense if it's coming from Shield Scum.

In post 1549, Nero Cain wrote:Mutley is ok with dying....how is that Amished? Did he say something that I missed?
This:
In post 1496, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 1446, Mutleyddmc wrote:It's hard to replace in, so I am trying to not focus too much on what happened before. Krabs did me no favours and has given too many wrong impressions.
Amished tell?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #42) » Tue May 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1554, TheEsquire wrote:Maybe SHIELD has day kill only while all three members remain since it mentions Triple Powerbombing people, and neutral faction just has to be last one standing?
Someone (don't remember who) mentioned this earlier, and I think it makes sense. You can't "triple powerbomb" somebody with fewer than three people, right?
In post 1554, TheEsquire wrote:If their day kill ability IS limited to only being used while united, perhaps we were on the right track with a Krab/Mutley lynch and they wanted to use their ability before they lost it.
Except the Krab/Mutley wagon was stalled at the time. The Malcolm wagon was starting to pick up when GCBC was killed, which is where some of the suspicion on Malcolm is coming from. It's possible that he's Shield Scum (not Heyman Scum, Skullduggery, you fool) and the dayvig was performed to reset the vote count and shake that Malcolm wagon to pieces.
In post 1554, TheEsquire wrote:I'd bet my life they didn't know there was a neutral faction included in the game and got unlucky when they hit it.
The Shield team nailed a member of the rival Scum team. How is that unlucky for them? Hell, how is that unlucky for
us?
Yay, one less Scum player to worry about. That's a good thing. That's not what I'd call unlucky.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #43) » Tue May 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1557, The Goat wrote:I voted him because of he suggested that someone who was clearly behaving in a pro-town manner needed to die. He basically said "I want Sven dead because he's posting too much and making it hard for people who aren't participating to catch up."
So? You said yourself that you didn't believe him, so in your mind, Sven was never in danger. You voted for GCBC even though you were already sure that GCBC never posed a threat to Sven?

Considering the two scenarios I presented in my previous post, what was the intended result of your vote? Where did you see it going?
In post 1558, Amethyst Actor wrote:what does fegelin have to do with this game?
Fegelein is Krab Bucket.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #44) » Wed May 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1592, Fuzzyman wrote:Woah, what the fuck just happened here?
In post 0, Nexus wrote:
No cults. No bastard modding. No jesters. No lynchers.
In post 1572, Nero Cain wrote:yes, I'm john Cena-compulsive lyncher. I have a new target and I must get them lynched each day or I loose. Today my target is Goat so pls help me fulfill part of my wincon.
Unvote

Vote: Nero Cain
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #45) » Wed May 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Nero brings up a good point in regards to Dr. C. He was the first one on the Krab wagon and advocated that lynch for all of day one, but once the vote count was reset, he's been content to just sit on his vote and cheer on that wagon from the sidelines. In the immortal words of The Hurricane, "Whassupwitdat?"
In post 1565, Nero Cain wrote:The amished tell is a mixed bag since I've seen both town and scum flip for it.
Alright, fair enough. I'll admit that part of the reason I pointed it out is because I just learned what the Amished tell is in my first game and I just wanted to show off a little. So, yeah.
In post 1612, Svenskt Stål wrote:Day 1 is kinda over, i am pleased with the progress
Ditto. It's been a long day one and we got a lot of shit done, but I'm ready for a break. Looking forward to turning my brain off and doing nothing for a few days when night one gets here.
In post 1627, The Goat wrote:There's something that's bothering me a lot in this game thus far, and I figure I might as well flesh it out now.

It seems that some in this game are ready to lynch people because of their playstyle rather than their scumminess.

In brief: "I want to lynch Player X because they're posting fluff."

Player X: "I always fluff on Day 1. THere's not nearly as much to go on."

Player Y: "I don't like that. In principle,
vote Player X.

Player X: "I've already told you that's what I do on Day 1."

Player Y: "Fine. Then I'm going to try to get you lynched for it."

Bothers the hell out of me.
You know what bothers the hell out of
me?
People who use meta to wave away any incriminating behavior that they exhibit. Meta isn't a magic wand that you can twirl around in the air to transform all your poor actions into good actions. You might as well be saying that your meta is the only reason people are suspicious of you right now. "Don't vote for me because I've been scummy! That's just my meta!"

Give me a friggin' break.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #46) » Wed May 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Enhance your calm, goatface. Dr. Shelby is gonna make us hug it out if we keep this up, and I don't want to do that because you smell funny.

Okay, how about this. Krab Bucket was ludicrously scummy, and Mutley hasn't done much to change that. That slot needs to die. If Malcolm really is a Vigilante or whatever he's been hinting at, it sounds like he intends to solve our Goat problem tonight. I'll switch my vote over to Mutley to lend my support to that wagon. If Malcolm shoots you tonight and you happen to flip Town, I promise I'll put on my singlet, lace up my boots, slather myself in way too much baby oil, and do battle with Malcolm tomorrow. Sound good?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #47) » Wed May 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

You're cute when you're angry, Goat.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mutleyddmc
In post 1639, The Goat wrote:You look like you would smell of a a hodgepodge of patchouli, vanilla, and death.
Genocide
, my dear goatface. I smell like patchouli, vanilla, and
genocide
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #48) » Thu May 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

This is the part where I yell at the player list again for sitting around with their thumbs up their butts while the deadline is looming. Today is Thursday. The deadline for day one is Saturday. That's the day after tomorrow. I do not want day one to end in a no-lynch, and if you're Town, I don't think you do either.

If your vote is not on Mutley or Goat, move it. Those are our two choices for today, so pick one and vote for the scoundrel of your choice.
In post 1664, Doctor C Niall DeMencha wrote:@Marangal, I will very soon.
Why is it a bad thing for you to
bus your partner
vote for Mutley now but it's perfectly okay to vote for Mutley "soon"? If Mutley is your #1 Scum read, then vote for him. What are you waiting for, an embroidered invitation?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #49) » Thu May 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

@Nexus
-- Can we get a vote count, please?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #50) » Fri May 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1700, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 1698, xMALCOLMx wrote:Mutley, do you have any other reads?
Yer goat said he would vote me then did. So goat. also fuzzy. Darthe too.
You've voiced your displeasure with Ferretlover, but why are Goat, Fuzzyman, and Darthe Sum reads of yours?

I highly doubt that you're Town, but just in the off-chance that you are, this is your chance to be a team player and share your thoughts and reads with us before your elimination.
In post 1711, xMALCOLMx wrote:
In post 1710, Doctor C Niall DeMencha wrote:With a day to go, on my top scumread. This puts him at L-2.
Two days.
No, one day. Less than a day, as a matter of fact -- day one ends about 15 hours from this post. The deadline is Saturday the 18th, not Sunday the 19th. Nexus clarified the deadline here.

But no, by all means, continue to dick around with Goat while the clock ticks away.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #51) » Fri May 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1716, Skullduggery wrote:You've voiced your displeasure with Ferretlover, but why are Goat, Fuzzyman, and Darthe
Sum
reads of yours?
*Scum

As if it wasn't apparent.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #52) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1695, Svenskt Stål wrote:I reffuse
In post 1718, Jebus wrote:I don't agree with the Mutt wagon, it seems somewhat silly.
Is a no-lynch better?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #53) » Fri May 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

@Nexus:
Dr. C. is voting for Mutley, not Goat.

If I wake up tomorrow to a no-lynch, I'm going to slit my fucking wrists.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #54) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Skullduggery »

At work right now, so I just want to pop in and say something real quick. More coherent/less ragey post to come later tonight.
In post 1733, Svenskt Stål wrote:i am pretty sure that if there is no one with 11 votes before deadline then majority will rule, meaning that the person with the most votes will be lynched.
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

WHY DO YOU THINK I KEPT TALKING ABOUT THE DAY ENDING IN A NO-LYNCH

YOU

FUCKING

IDIOT
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #55) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Don't get your hopes up with that Jebus vote, Mac. Just wait for that lurking sack of crap to get replaced by someone who will actually play the game.
In post 1738, ArcAngel9 wrote:so bad that the Day 1 lynch didn't go through...
No. Absolutely not. You do
not
get to lament the day ending in a no-lynch when you didn't even vote for anybody. You're part of the problem. Either start playing the game or replace out.
In post 1747, ferretlover wrote:Yes it is a real question. Everyone is raving about how bad it is and I'm not sure about the full effects of it.
The only two deaths in the game thus far have been caused by Scum. Lynching other players is the only way for Town to assert some sort of control. I don't know about you, but I don't want to sit here and let the Scum players decide who lives and who dies. We have no chance of winning this game unless we lynch Scum. No-lynches must be avoided.
In post 1757, Mutleyddmc wrote:I can't wait for the time you see I'm not scum.
Never heard Scum say
that
before. :roll:
In post 1749, Desperado wrote:Vote: xMalcolmx

I'm putting the NL on him. Mutley was at 10 votes and almost certain to be hammered, until Malcolm unvoted to vote Goat, who had 2 votes on him at the time. So instead of it being mutley 10, Goat 2 with eight chances to hammer mutley, it was mutley 9, Goat 3 and then mutley, darthe, esquire, and peta all voted Goat when there was literally no chance of that lynch ever going through. They would have needed all four of Jebus, Arc, fuzzy, and Rated to join them, and that just wasn't going to happen in less than 24 hours.
Darn it, Desperado, you stole my thunder, you jerk.

That's pretty much exactly what I was going to say. We had Mutley at L-1, but then, for whatever asinine reason, Malcolm decides to start a counter-wagon on Goat less than 24 hours before the deadline
even though he had made it abundantly clear that he was going to kill Goat during the night.
Why on Earth would you start a counter-wagon on a player that you intended to kill yourself? And hey, would you look at that -- there was only one kill last night, and it was from the Heyman Mafia (CM Punk's flavor). Where is Malcolm's kill? Maybe it never existed because he's lying out his teeth.

VOTE: xMALCOLMx

Malcolm, I think you need to come clean. I have two questions for you:
1.) Are you a Vigilante?
2.) Did you try to kill Goat last night?

There is a third question, but it will depend on the answers you give to these two.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #56) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1755, Desperado wrote:
In post 1753, Mac wrote:Desperado what do you make of sven and his "mutley will be lynched at this rate anyway" post?
It's bothersome because the rules clearly say otherwise...with that said, I also wouldn't expect scum to make that blatant of a mistake.

It reads like a townie who didn't bother checking the rules to make sure he was right, rather than scum giving an excuse for allowing a NL to occur. Especially when Sven's opinion on mutleyscum was pretty clear.
Sven's opinion on the Krab/Mutley slot has been anything but clear! He's been flip-flopping on his opinion of that slot for the entire freaking game.

Lots o' quotes:
Spoiler:
In post 318, Svenskt Stål wrote:Adding krab to town pile
In post 402, Svenskt Stål wrote:I dont remember the exact reasons but I was focusing on Krabs for a few posts yesterday and left him feeling that he shouldnt be lynched today.
In post 637, Svenskt Stål wrote:We are not lynching Krabs today. That ouburst was fucking real.
In post 638, Svenskt Stål wrote:i have never felt the krabs wagon... and his outburst just made it seem more unlikely that he flips scum.
In post 641, Svenskt Stål wrote:The wagon on Krabs is not a good looking one except for desp who I have a town read on.
In post 673, Svenskt Stål wrote:Yes my " we are not lynching krabs" was bad.

I dont like the lynch.
In post 737, Svenskt Stål wrote:I did add Krabs to the town pile but that was awhile ago and there is alot of doubt on him. I think my read on him right now is close to null, my strong objections are because I feel that there are better lynches.
In post 737, Svenskt Stål wrote:So if it clears stuff up for you read my objection as me having stronger scum suspects. I dont have Krabs in a top 5 town position right now.
In post 743, Svenskt Stål wrote:Like I said, Krabs is not a strong town read of mine, but i see 3 better lynches right now, and its by a wide margin in my head.
In post 1009, Svenskt Stål wrote:WHat if krabs is doctor or cop?
In post 1014, Svenskt Stål wrote:my biggest concern with krabs is the people voting him.
In post 1036, Svenskt Stål wrote:I wouldnt care if krabs was my number one suspect, I would never vote with that group.
In post 1062, Svenskt Stål wrote:And you think we have him as town? I did, i dont anymore, that said i have no intentions of voting him.
In post 1070, Svenskt Stål wrote:i agree that his claim threat was premuture. with him claiming vt i dont have as big objections as i had before no.
In post 1527, Svenskt Stål wrote:I´ll admit mutley is a good vote right now.
In post 1695, Svenskt Stål wrote:I reffuse

First he had Krab as a Town read but didn't know why. Then he had Krab as a Town read because of an emotional outburst. Then he doesn't want to lynch Krab simply because there are better choices. Then he just didn't want to lynch Krab simply because he didn't like the other people on that wagon. Then he doesn't want to lynch Krab because he could be a PR. Then wait, no, actually, backpedal a bit, Krab isn't Town after all, but he still doesn't want to lynch him for whatever reason. Then Mutley is claiming prematurely, but no, still not gonna vote for him. Then wait, yeah, actually, Mutley does sound like a pretty good vote right about now. Wait, no, scratch that, he just plain refuses to vote for Mutley.

Not even Sven knows why he doesn't want to lynch the Krab/Mutley slot.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #57) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1772, Desperado wrote:I didn't say he knew why he didn't want to lynch Mutley, just that his position of "I'm not voting mutley" was pretty clear. I don't see a lot of flip-flopping in those quotes...I don't agree with his conclusions but basically all of them are some variation of "krab/mutley is town."
No, Sven had that slot as Town at the very beginning of the game, but after that, he makes it pretty clear that he doesn't have a Town read on that slot but he still doesn't want to lynch it regardless. He gives us a million and one excuses to explain his hesitation to vote for that slot. You view that as indecisive Town, but I'm more inclined to interpret it as Scum who can't keep his story straight.

I think the biggest noggin-scratcher in that wall of quotes I posted is his drastic change in opinion from post 1527 to 1695. He goes from saying that Mutley is "a good vote" to flat-out refusing to vote for that good vote. I mean, really?

And, of course, I have to bring up his "Oh, I didn't know we needed a majority to lynch" nonsense. There is no way he is that stupid. He had to have known that a majority was needed to lynch and he just said that to cover his butt for when the no-lynch occurred. (Sven, if you're Scum, then I apologize for calling you an idiot before.) Needless to say, my Town read on Sven has severely diminished.
In post 1772, Desperado wrote:Beyond Malcolm, who else are you looking at today?
Aside from Malcolm, I'd say that Sven, Mutley, and Goat are my top suspects at the moment. ArcAngel and Fuzzyman need some scrutiny too. So many scummy people, so little time.
In post 1775, The Goat wrote:The only valid explanation is that he preferred a no lynch over lynching Mutley.
Do you suspect Sven of being Scum as well? If not, how would that explanation be valid?
In post 1778, The Goat wrote:What freaks me the hell out is...what is the benefit of a NL to scum...if Mutley ISN'T scum?
They get to keep Mutley around for at least another day so we can spend two days lynching him instead of one. If Mutley is Town, there is no way in hell that Scum is killing him because he makes such good mislynch bait.
In post 1778, The Goat wrote:And if Mutley IS scum...WHY THE HELL DID HE CAMPAIGN SO HARD FOR HIS OWN LYNCH?
The fact that he didn't get lynched yesterday should give you the answer you're looking for.
In post 1789, Nero Cain wrote:We'll also be lynching three players today so lets keep that in mind.
What?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #58) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1776, The Goat wrote:See...the only down side to all of this is that there's no baby oil and a singlet.
Have you flipped Town yet?
In post 1791, Nero Cain wrote:There's no way that Malcolm forced those players to vote for Goat and I honestly think its fucking retarded that you, Skull and Mac? think that he did.
That's not why I'm voting for Malcolm.

Malcolm had made it clear that Mutley/Krab and Goat were two of his top Scum reads. He had also made it clear that he intended to kill Goat during the night. If it looked like Mutley was going to get lynched, why would he switch his vote to Goat at the last minute -- especially since he was supposedly planning to just kill Goat himself? Why not just lynch one and kill the other? What is the Town motivation behind that last-minute vote switch? I don't see it. I suspect that Malcolm is lying. That's why I'm voting for him right now.
In post 1801, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1799, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 1789, Nero Cain wrote:We'll also be lynching three players today so lets keep that in mind.
What?
dat rolefish.
...okay, you totally lost me. What are you going on about?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #59) » Thu May 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1810, Ravenpaw wrote:Why didn't you vote Arc, I was online for the deadline and I saw you online as well so why no vote?
Just out of curiosity, did you happen to see TheEsquire online at that time too? He said that he was online right at the deadline, so if you saw him, we'd at least know that he was telling the truth about that.
In post 1821, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 1819, MonkeyMan576 wrote:It's suspicious that you are 1) Attacking Arc so hard 2) Not voting for her 3) Not on the major wagon.
1) Lol, this is (I think) the first thing I've said to Arc all game:
Why didn't you vote Arc, I was online for the deadline and I saw you online as well so why no vote?
And you call that
attacking so hard
? Really? Really?? Really???
2) Have I even said I find Arc scummy? No, I haven't, I have just asked her a question.
3) My top scum read is Mutley so that's where I will vote (for now).
Cut it out, Monkeyman. Ferretlover is the worst player in this game, so why are you trying to take that distinction from him? So selfish.
In post 1825, Nero Cain wrote:This very closely mirrors Despo's post. I mean, I just don't see Malcolm as the biggest contributor to NL. I'm also thinkin' that his vig claim was bullocks, but even if it was a real claim there's reasons that a kill may have failed so I'm not a big fan of this "you said you'd do this and it didn't happen. die liar scum!!" thinking.
You make it sound like my vote is set in stone and I'm dead set on lynching Malcolm today. That is not the case. I don't want to say anything more than that until Malcolm decides to grace us with his presence and give us his side of the story.
In post 1825, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also thinkin' that his vig claim was bullocks
In post 1837, Nero Cain wrote:I DON'T think Malcolm is very scummy.
Under what circumstances is it not scummy to pretend to be a Vig?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #60) » Thu May 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Nero, you've got me wondering about Darthe, TheEsquire, and Petapan now. Found something odd in Petapan's ISO.
In post 872, petapan wrote:krab bucket's reaction to the fake dayvig was crap and i'd have no problems voting them but they're getting replaced anyway so voting them does nothing for me right now
In post 984, petapan wrote:anyway in general since this is nearing a deadline lynch i'm going to say i'm more squicked by krab's reaction to the fake daykill than gcbc's potential motivations for it - i've seen scum pull the trick before to rolefish but the hyperbolic outrage is a thing i find scum tend to do

actually

you know what bothers me?

it's the fact that he immediately got outraged at the cops BEFORE any response from svenskt or waiting on a result. he just raged, immediately, and voted them. like he was prepared for sven flipping town.

i really hate lynching without a claim but i might be pushing myself over the edge here
In post 1137, petapan wrote:like i thought krabs' reaction was shit but now i'm doing a complete 180 that's how scatterbrained i tend to be
In post 1726, petapan wrote:MUTLEY YOU LISTEN TO ME

NEVER GIVE UP

IF YOU GIVE UP YOU CAN NEVER BE PART OF THE CENATION

UNVOTE:

VOTE: THE GOAT

I DON'T HAVE A READ ON THIS GUY BUT I DON'T WANT TO VOTE MUTTLEY TODAY
Weird. First you thought Krab was Scum, then you did a complete 180 seemingly out of nowhere for no apparent reason. Then you'd rather vote for Goat at the end of the day even though you don't even have a read on him?

Explain yourself.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #61) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Alright, Malcolm, so your whole deal about shooting Goat was basically just a long, complicated reaction test? And what were your findings? It sounds like you're pretty confident that you caught Scum, but if that's the case, why isn't your vote on Goat?

Darthe raises some good points about Ferretlover that really make me stop and think. Man, my Town reads are just dropping like flies, aren't they?
In post 1852, petapan wrote:
In post 1845, Skullduggery wrote:Weird. First you thought Krab was Scum, then you did a complete 180 seemingly out of nowhere for no apparent reason. Then you'd rather vote for Goat at the end of the day even though you don't even have a read on him?

Explain yourself.
maybe actually read all my posts you dingus i thought the way muttley claimed was town
I
did
read all your posts, genius. Nowhere did you say that you liked the way Mutley claimed. If you don't say it, then I can't read it, now can I?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #62) » Fri May 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Ferretlover, do you seriously have nothing to say about Darthe's ginormous post about you?

Petapan, what was it about the way Mutley claimed VT that gave you Town vibes? Be specific, please.

Malcolm, am I correct in assuming that both 1846 and 1851 were from Nacho?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #63) » Fri May 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Hrm. I'm sure you can see why I'm wary of you, Malcolm. My "lynch all liars" mindset is starting to kick in. Lying about killing Goat just to get a reaction out of him seems like a foolhardy thing to do, and I can't help but be suspicious of it -- especially after what transpired at the end of day one.

Please answer this too. I know it looks like a throwaway question, but it's kind of important.
In post 1880, Skullduggery wrote:Malcolm, am I correct in assuming that both 1846 and 1851 were from Nacho?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #64) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1887, xMALCOLMx wrote:
In post 1886, Skullduggery wrote:My "lynch all liars" mindset is starting to kick in.
I was your IC. I taught you better than this.
I think maybe you're giving yourself a little too much credit.
In post 1888, xMALCOLMx wrote:and hell yeah you were
Alright, cool. In that case, please explain your abrupt change in opinion between these posts...
In post 1449, xMALCOLMx wrote:First of all, I've played with Fegelein before in Newbie 1344 and the level of analysis here versus the level of analysis there is terrifying. He tends to tunnel a little bit as town, cares a lot about his reads and gets pretty confrontational with them, but here he hasn't really shown any level of engagement with the game and he hasn't cared about his reads at all. His chainsaw defense of you was ridiculously over the top and fake as shit, and his replace out of "man this hydra sucks my partner ditched me" seems more like scum being left out to dry by his hydra partner as opposed to someone really being THAT frustrated that he had to play alone. Also, there's a small subtle hydra-scum tell in that he was angry that his partner didn't post (and act town) as opposed to "my partner was never there", but that's a new one.
In post 1458, xMALCOLMx wrote:
In post 1453, Svenskt Stål wrote:I really want you to explain whats scummy in that post thou couse I dont see it, I can sorta see where you are going but its far from being "obvious as hell", and that wording, to me who dont see the super scummy in the post, continues to indicate that you are trying to paint mutley badly.
He's trying to push everything that happened in the past under the rug and is pushing easy lynch but probably town ferretlover for "his reaction after the daykill". That's opportunistic as all hell while showing him being self-conscious about how scummy Krabs was.
...and this post:
In post 1846, xMALCOLMx wrote:Mutley's town as shit, not going to lynch him.
Krab is ridiculously scummy but Mutley is Town as shit...even though they're occupying the same slot. How does that work? Why such a drastic change in opinion? I don't see what Mutley has done to atone for Krab's scummy behavior.
In post 1892, Darthe wrote:What the actual fuck. I can't believe that the only one to even mention my case or vote on ferret is the goddamn flake.
Are you talking about me? How am I a "flake"? :neutral:
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #65) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1906, MonkeyMan576 wrote:You, raven and angel aren't the most townish looking players, so I'm not to worried. Malcolm is scum.
Who do you see as Town at the moment, Monkey?
In post 1914, Amethyst Actor wrote:Looking back, I can see Nacho's point on Mutley
Which point? His complete 180 about how Mutley used to be scummy as shit at the end of day one but then went to being towny as shit at the beginning of day two? As we wait to hear an explanation from Malcolm himself, please, enlighten me about how you see his point making sense.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #66) » Sat May 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Thought of something else I want Malcolm to address.
In post 1885, xMALCOLMx wrote:
In post 1858, Skullduggery wrote:Alright, Malcolm, so your whole deal about shooting Goat was basically just a long, complicated reaction test? And what were your findings? It sounds like you're pretty confident that you caught Scum, but if that's the case, why isn't your vote on Goat?
I'm not really so confident I caught Goat.
And yet, you were confident enough that Goat was Scum to push for his lynch over Mutley's at the end of day one. Where did that confidence go?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #67) » Sun May 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Mac briefly mentioned it, but betting, gambles, wagers, and things of that nature are against site rules. If you keep bringing it up, Mutley, you're at risk of being modkilled. Cut it out. I want you dead, but not like that.
In post 1966, MonkeyMan576 wrote:The fact that you voted Mutley rather than Malcolm gives the impression that you are protecting him.
When? The only time that Malcolm really seemed like a legitimate lynch choice was right before GCBC got triple powerbombed. As the day came to a close, Goat and Mutley were the only two viable choices. Why would Goat vote for Malcolm at that time? How is Goat failing to vote for Malcolm viewed as him "protecting" Malcolm when Malcolm was in no danger and a vote for him would have accomplished nothing?
In post 1983, Mac wrote:Desp its a good point you make that my vote should be on sven technically but at this stage I feel it would be pretty counter productive to do so. Gonna wait and see what the replacement says.
How is a Sven vote counterproductive?
In post 1984, ferretlover wrote:Is there a replacement for Sven yet?
Yes.
In post 1986, Mutleyddmc wrote:I decided I was enjoying the challenge of this game so gave myself every possible chance to last longer. That meant only putting the hammer down.
Explain how this is a Town mindset. Explain how your presence is helping the Town reach its win condition.
In post 1999, Mutleyddmc wrote:Ferret because I have said many times I decided at that point I also like this game so would only hammer and not put myself at l-1
If you like playing this game so much and you're having so much fun, why are you still insisting that you'll hammer yourself if the opportunity presents itself?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Hot diggity damn! Well done, Town, well done. I seriously think this game needs a nomination for the "Best Town Performance" Scummy. Not counting the Mastin vs. Desperado match, there were no mislynches this game. Every single lynch was on Scum. How often does that happen in a large theme game? Guess that no-lynch on Day One was a blessing in disguise.

I had
three
Town PRs targeting me on Night One? I didn't think I was that popular. I'm flattered.

Good job, Town, and thanks for modding, Nexus. That was the most fun I've ever had playing Mafia.
In post 3009, Nexus wrote:How was the flavour?
Flavor was great. You deserve a Pulitzer for this:
In post 2942, Nexus wrote:
"Well, I'm just receiving startling news. It seems like someone has taken out the Big Red Machine, Kane."

"Wow. That's scary. He's a monster."

PeregrineV - Kane - Vanilla Townie - Beaten Down Night 4
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3027 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1329, Skullduggery wrote:Who jumped on GCBC right after he made his "dayvig"? Desperado, Krab, and The Goat. There is Shield scum in that trio. Guaranteed.
(Disclaimer: Guarantees may not actually be guaranteed.)
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 3027, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 1329, Skullduggery wrote:Who jumped on GCBC right after he made his "dayvig"? Desperado, Krab, and The Goat. There is Shield scum in that trio. Guaranteed.
(Disclaimer: Guarantees may not actually be guaranteed.)
Ha, just finished reading the Mafia QT. Fuzzyman even taunted me for this.

Can't say he wasn't justified, though. My reads were garbage this game.
Darthe in the Mafia QT wrote:Hey guys, I just finished early reading and I think that our vulnerable player list includes: krab bucket (too fency, reads as a bit over cautious, some inconsistency on how much he pushes), Svet (terribly back and forth, disappears and avoids strong questions), RatedR (keeps trying to play the I'm so town but I wish I was scum card),
and Skull for being odd in general.
:lol:
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 3039, Ravenpaw wrote:Blimey! Mutley was town?! :o
That's incredible, he was the strongest scum read I've ever had. My gawd, how strange.
I hear ya. I have to give Fegelein credit for
accidentally
being one of the scummiest players I've ever seen.

Then I have to immediately take that credit away from him for replacing out at the first sign of danger. What a pansy.

My biggest regret this game is missing my opportunity to make the "Bah!" post that I had prepared ahead of time:

Spoiler:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”