Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #0) » Tue May 21, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Mac »

Reading page 2 at the moment. Sven is pretty town: his reasoning is solid. He is NOT wrong in saying that even if someone claims Miller, if they are universally town read they will probably be killed, regardless of claiming Miller.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #1) » Tue May 21, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Mac »

In post 165, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 153, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Fery has always given me a "in development" tag vibe on all her reads.

Or maybe it's just me.

But I think if Fery's read is truly in development she doesn't like to voice them at all.

I mean, after calibration, "seems townish" is at least to me a decently solidified read

Unless someone in 2 wants to correct me

But yeah I don't want to lynch Sven before fery gets a better read on him

Hmm could this be scum Sven trying to whittle down the number of obvtown players?

FUDE I CAN'T POST
well first of all i would never claim miller right of the bat if i was scum... second, yes killing ffer/buldemar via lynch would be a goal.
WIFOM yay.

stop this please. it doesn't help.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #2) » Tue May 21, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Mac »

not liking how Varsoon swooned in too tell us he was town and then ran away.

VOTE: varsoon
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #3) » Tue May 21, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Mac »

In post 183, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 177, Mac wrote:
In post 165, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 153, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Fery has always given me a "in development" tag vibe on all her reads.

Or maybe it's just me.

But I think if Fery's read is truly in development she doesn't like to voice them at all.

I mean, after calibration, "seems townish" is at least to me a decently solidified read

Unless someone in 2 wants to correct me

But yeah I don't want to lynch Sven before fery gets a better read on him

p-edit whaaaat

Hmm could this be scum Sven trying to whittle down the number of obvtown players?

FUDE I CAN'T POST
well first of all i would never claim miller right of the bat if i was scum... second, yes killing ffer/buldemar via lynch would be a goal.
WIFOM yay.

stop this please. it doesn't help.
i can actually type what ever I so chose, an i will continue to do so. Easiest way for me to play is to just say what comes to mind, that will hopefully show as transparant play on my part. i dont worry about sounding "wifoming", take what i say for what it is worth, either me lying or me telling the truth.

but i think the way you stated your post is towny, it shows genuine concern.
surely it is in your best interests as a town-miller to not create any sort of WIFOM around your role and the way you have approached your role?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #4) » Tue May 21, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Mac »

In post 251, GuyInFreezer wrote:How is miller tracker two roles

P-Edit: I got a girl too.
It's the same as like bulletproof vig or whatever. just combined.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #5) » Tue May 21, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Mac »

In post 257, GuyInFreezer wrote:@Mac: Then that's one role, not two.
Unless other ppl accepts "miller tracker" is two roles, I firmly believe that it's a scumslip.
it is two roles. merged into one.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #6) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Mac »

In post 276, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 69, Cabd wrote:
In post 64, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 50, Svenskt Stål wrote:no its not. you weither buy that i am a miller, a cop cant prove it, so you cant really confirm my claim. and you are not getting what i am saying, if town , for some reason, decides to correctly clear player x, player x should be killed by scum,,, even if towns reasoning is wrong.
Nothing else really worth replying to in your post.

There's the absolute that you're forcing us into. You're making this a dichotomy in

A). All of town reads Sven scum. Sven lynched.
B). All of town reads Sven town. Sven making it to endgame is scummy.

Why are you not considering maybe

C). Town have differing reads on Sven. Sven is not lynched nor is investigated at night.
^^^HELLO SCUM SUCCESS^^^

Also I find using meta to justify the likelihood of a miller fakeclaim frankly stupid.
Pretty much my thoughts as well. Forcing it into Black or White is really bad when Gray exists.
I've also seen plenty of wolves claim miller and make it to a win in endgame, sooo...

VOTE: sven
cite plz. cos I haven't.

fery can you?

I don't know what to make of sven he seems kind of crazy. scum nking a miller doesn't make sense unless the miller isn't a really good job at pushing scum.
or universally town read?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #7) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Mac »

In post 339, dntfkingcare wrote:
In post 336, Svenskt Stål wrote:i do, i try my darnest to limit myself thou
Don't try too hard. You might hurt something.
Hi, got anything more to add?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #8) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Mac »

In post 344, dntfkingcare wrote:
In post 341, ² wrote:
In post 196, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 189, Nachomamma8 wrote:kid, you crack quick.
i just cant stand how bad you are.
So you decided to be worse?

- b

Um, no not really. It looks like a buncha townies arguing to me. Are D1 lynches typical here? I rarely get anything solid off of D1.
Yes, they are and this seems like a weak excuse to not get involved. Like Nacho says, it's the only time you can be guaranteed to get your point across and heard for all to see.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #9) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Mac »

Congratulations Rach!
In post 385, ² wrote:
In post 375, borkjerfkin wrote:[4] Svenskt Stål (Cabd, Nachomamma8, GuyInFreezer, TiphaineDeath)
Shouldn't we at least postpone lynching him? If he's town (which I still think he is), we essentially have a tracker that can't be nk'ed (and if he is we saved ourself a lynch).

- b
Why can't he be NK'd? I would've agreed if he'd just claimed miller but now he's added his other role too which makes him powerful if town.

@orc if he is a scum PR, he will be lynched eventually due to the miller claim no/
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #10) » Tue May 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 450, Aj The Epic wrote:Why are we still on the Miller/tracker thing and not lynching scum TD? I am very mildly put off that we have yet to focus the minute attention needed to lynch that motherfucker.

Let's face it, TD is scum. If you want Sven to be scum in your happy world, that's fine, too. But confirmed scum die first.
can you run this by me again AJ
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #11) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by Mac »

I don't think I'm seeing Varsoon town atm. He seemed to have legit reasoning for voting TD, yet chalked it down to sheeping AJ. Just felt to me like he was shifting the blame.

However I'm also seeing a case for TD scum too so that's kinda fucking with my head a bit.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #12) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Post by Mac »

Shit I didn't even see page 28
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #13) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by Mac »

I liked orc for town early on and think I still do. players like nacho, mollie & co are probably a lot better at reading him than I am but so far he's playing pretty similar to the poetic justice game that finished not long back. however I am unaware of his scum game as of yet so I'm not sure how comparable his town game is to his scum game.

that said, your attack is pretty brave since he's been townread by alot of players so far. does that make you town? possibly, it's very putting-yourself-out-there and it's not something I'd expect from scum. however I don't know your scum game. do you have any completed scum games I can take a look at?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #14) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 687, Varsoon wrote:
In post 685, Mac wrote:I don't think I'm seeing Varsoon town atm. He seemed to have legit reasoning for voting TD, yet chalked it down to sheeping AJ. Just felt to me like he was shifting the blame.

However I'm also seeing a case for TD scum too so that's kinda fucking with my head a bit.

The "Sheeping AJ" was a flag for people to latch onto.
Any perceptive player would see that my reasons for voting for TD were solid enough of a basis for me to make that vote regardless of other votes on the player. The "I am Sheeping AJ" bit was an afterthought, as it's an accusation that less perceptive/scummy players would make of my vote.
However, TD hasn't posted much since then, and I'm uncomfortable with the wagon now. TD's still on my scum-list, don't worry about that. The guy has done nothing to keep me from seeing him as scum, I'd just rather pursue a wagon that'll produce something.
why didn't you leave the 'sheeping AJ' out of your post and see which "less perspective/scummy players" chased you up for it? like I said, I felt you had legit reasoning and then you threw a curveball of "yeah, sheeping AJ" which totally threw me because AJ had made ONE post and earlier you bit my head off for voting you based on ONE post.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #15) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 693, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 691, Mac wrote:I liked orc for town early on and think I still do. players like nacho, mollie & co are probably a lot better at reading him than I am but so far he's playing pretty similar to the poetic justice game that finished not long back. however I am unaware of his scum game as of yet so I'm not sure how comparable his town game is to his scum game.

that said, your attack is pretty brave since he's been townread by alot of players so far. does that make you town? possibly, it's very putting-yourself-out-there and it's not something I'd expect from scum. however I don't know your scum game. do you have any completed scum games I can take a look at?
I've never rolled scum.

I will one day.
In post 692, Svenskt Stål wrote:and they calll me a spammer

VOTE: ghostlin
Why, exactly? He seems town.
do you think Nacho/mollie and others who regularly play with you would be able to differentiate your town game from your scum game?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #16) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by Mac »

actually that's a dumb question and should be ignored.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #17) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 701, Svenskt Stål wrote:i would be suprised if varsoon was scum

i would be very suprised if orc was scum

so can we shift focus.
what part of ghost's catchup did you not like?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #18) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 712, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Mac, why haven't you replied to ghost's catchup given that he scumread you in it...?

Pedit: Not really. If I'm right and all four of me/nacho/moljiffy/2 are town, scum need to break that group or at least scumread some members of it
didn't really need to feel the need too. considering he is apparently voting me for being lazy rather than actually being scum. lazy does not equate to scum. he doesn't point to anything that makes me lazy scum over lazy town.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #19) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 718, Svenskt Stål wrote:no i dont know, since he was really fucking town on page 5... so why not go after targets that doesnt seem to be town.

orc, i will have to read up, i havent yet.
In post 142, Svenskt Stål wrote:you do realize that ffer is half decent at being scum right?

calling anyone "town as shit" or "x is town" after 6 pages is too loose, but i think you and orc have done a very good job so far.

i also think i have been towny as fuck.
what
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #20) » Tue May 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 745, Varsoon wrote:Sorry, Sven. Your wagons tend to have an unbearable amount of friction and irrelevancy. If Ghostlin was here, I'd keep my vote there and make a case or something. Ghostlin, however, is not here.
So you voted for TD... who is also not here?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #21) » Tue May 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 745, Varsoon wrote:Sorry, Sven. Your wagons tend to have an unbearable amount of friction and irrelevancy. If Ghostlin was here, I'd keep my vote there and make a case or something. Ghostlin, however, is not here.
also what the fuck does relevancy have to do with a wagon.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #22) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 543, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 538, Nachomamma8 wrote:Varsoon isn't scum.
^
This.
What happened to this, GIF?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #23) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Mac »

In post 779, BROseidon wrote:
In post 776, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Pedit: Not really no he isn't

Which wagon push do you think would yield more results?
Eh, Varsoon is here, TD isn't.

VOTE: Varsoon

Still want TD under pressure for when he gets back, though.
what does this mean, I never get posts like this. Varsoon is not here by any stretch, and even if he was why should it make a difference who you vote for?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #24) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:41 am

Post by Mac »

In post 794, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Because voting varsoon yields more results than voting TD?

And I feel like all the scum are piling onto TD which makes me nervous about him
I kinda get what you mean, but you asked which wagon push would yield more results in general. And BRO is voting Varsoon because 'he is here' and TD isn't. kinda feels like he's wanting to follow your lead a little.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #25) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Mac »

In post 801, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 800, Mac wrote:
In post 794, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Because voting varsoon yields more results than voting TD?

And I feel like all the scum are piling onto TD which makes me nervous about him
I kinda get what you mean, but you asked which wagon push would yield more results in general. And BRO is voting Varsoon because 'he is here' and TD isn't. kinda feels like he's wanting to follow your lead a little.
BRO voted varsoon in response to my pointing out that a varsoon wagon was more productive, no?

I found his switch fairly natural

Talk to me about the wagon on TD though, I feel like we could figure something out here. Do you think he's town getting flak from scum as an easy lynch?
I'm not sure. you didn't say the Varsoon wagon was productive. BRO said Varsoon was under pressure and he wanted TD pressured too. you asked which wagon yields more results; he votes Varsoon because he is here (he isn't) and TD isn't.

I don't see that as all that natural, it felt like he was doing it because you were pointing him in that direction but he let himself be swayed easily.

TD wagon.. hard to tell with TD. his sven vote is stupid and his "everyone hates me " post is stupid but I can't differentiate that between scum/dumb town play at the moment. Aj's vote on TD is a big misrep too, TD did not vote Nacho because "no scum would ever claim miller" but because Nacho felt opportunistic. I mean, yeah sure that is SO far from the truth about Nacho but that's a big stretch of a misrep. since then, Aj has tunneled the shit out of him and apparently believes TD is "conf scum" but how he came to this conclusion is anyone's guess.

Aj's 617 is baaaaad. like the only part I agree is the "huh interesting" part but TD didn't even say scum would NEVER claim miller. in actual fact, this is what he said:
In post 52, TiphaineDeath wrote: Fakeclaiming miller is a moronic and dangerous gambit that I have never actually seen a scum use, and that's in like 20+ games.
and now let's hear aj's version:
In post 617, Aj The Epic wrote: The logical fallacy of "Scum would never do that and in my might 20 games, I've never seen it!" Bad logic, and if that was the case, scum would claim that shit all the time. Doesn't take a genius to figure out scum does what town is willing to give town points for.
sure the sven vote is weak but he's not wrong. sven has said some WIFOM things that is unnecessary, is it worthy of vote? no. is it scummy play from td or dumb town? probably dumb town. that's where I'm starting to lean.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #26) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Mac »

as for the rest of the wagon orc, Varsoon is Varsoon and B&tB is the Majiffy half of the head voting. would be interested to see if mollie agrees or agreed with the vote.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #27) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Mac »

In post 817, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: AJ the Epic
Seriously considering this myself.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #28) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Mac »

VOTE: AJ The Epic
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #29) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Mac »

In post 966, ² wrote:Town: orcinus, nacho, B&B, BRO

Leaning town:
svenskt (for today - pretty sure this is my view only , not buldermar's)
Andreius
GiF (that was a weird thing about the chat game, though)
Cabd (in part based on nacho and to a lesser extent Rach)

Null/Town:
Rach (always and forever I swear)
Varsoon
Ghostlin (this read could slide)
Mac

Leaning Scum:
TD (buldermar's read mostly)
TMTwhatev
Maybe AJ

Not enough info to go on: Sajin, dntfkingcare, Metal Sonic, jon_h61

This is not a consensus list (yet anyway), but some of my views are influenced by buldermar's opinions.
why is TMT down as scum for you here? he only has 2 posts, surely this is not enough to go on. looks like a couple of pretty average posts to me.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #30) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Mac »

I get the feeling ghost is tunneling me. like hell I'm "agreeing with nacho to look town." fucking ridiculous reasoning. Apparently to ghost alot of my posts "look town" but I'm still scum. I'm bored of him tunneling me already.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #31) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Mac »

In post 945, Aj The Epic wrote: Mac's vote looks bad. He presents a well thought-out case on me, then waits for Nacho to vote. I've got to run to work (I just needed to catch up before you guys let loose the flood gates) so I'll respond more to his post later.
just because nacho voted before me, doesn't mean I was waiting for him. regardless, nacho's a strong town read of mine so I'd feel pretty comfortable with him anyway.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #32) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Mac »

In post 994, ² wrote:@Mac it was his second post. Of all the posts related to svenskt's role claims he picked one where svenskt said Cabd sounded awkward, and pushed it further - to the effect that Cabd was trying to say "I'm town" without actually saying it. Out of everything in the thread to that point, he picked a way to subtly support the claimed miller and undermine a player talking about how scum might react to the claimed miller.
hmmm I can see where you are coming from. I still think it's a bit weak, we really need to here more from him.

there's still one poor chap left to post.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #33) » Wed May 22, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Mac »

ok so Rach is still barely contributing. is this par for the course?

her reads seem forced and focus around stronger players and seemingly ignoring everyone else.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #34) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Mac »

going to assume he was talking about fery chatting to him given that mollie is also confused about it.

p-edit gold star for me.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #35) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1014, Cabd wrote:
In post 1012, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 905, ² wrote:
In post 856, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:and buldey left out a huge response to the middle of his catch up yesterday, things I would think that he would respond to
I did leave it out, and I was going to respond to it,
but f said she already pressured you on gchat
so I figured I'd leave it be. I already pointed out what stood out to me.

- b
wat
Ummm. Somebody refresh me on this, but is scum allowed to chat outside the mod-given areas? If so, hello scumslip.
how is this a scumslip Cabd? can you elaborate on this.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #36) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Mac »

oh okay. that makes sense.

also feels like a major townslip.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #37) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1048, GuyInFreezer wrote:If I was confident at my English I wouldn't ask this but
Hey Mac. Can you read over my questions on Varsoon so far and see if Varsoon's answer makes sense?
yeah give me 2 seconds to go over it.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #38) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1048, GuyInFreezer wrote:If I was confident at my English I wouldn't ask this but
Hey Mac. Can you read over my questions on Varsoon so far and see if Varsoon's answer makes sense?
Hmm. It's difficult. Your english is absolutely fine but varsoon seems to have it in his head that you are talking about his previous game with a 'litmus test' rather than sven's 'litmus test.' why he does I don't really know, especially going into describing his whole previous game like this is that game.

your questions are fine: varsoon's answers make sense if he genuinely believes you are talking about
his
own litmus test rather than sven's. why he would delibrately do that is strange and I don't think worth considering. I think you guys got your questions lost in translation a bit. and maybe you should start again.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #39) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1064, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1062, GuyInFreezer wrote:K.
@V: what exactly of orc's "bossy play" irked you?

Stuff like the post above and when he makes posts like "Hey, guy who just entered thread, vote X with me."
Seemed like really confident scum playing town.
this is orc as a player in general.

p-edit yeah I got that.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #40) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1068, Mac wrote:

Stuff like the post above and when he makes posts like "Hey, guy who just entered thread, vote X with me."

p-edit yeah I got that.
actually scratch that, this is orc as town.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #41) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1074, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1068, Mac wrote:

p-edit yeah I got that.
I'm aware, was in another game with him and he was just as frustrating. I don't like basing my town-tells and scum-tells off of meta-experience, so I pushed Orc's buttons and he's pretty town for me in this game.

@GIF: I'm unsure if town would do that. S'why I had to mess with Orc in the ways I did. Like I said, he's confirmed himself to me as town by now.
If you were aware of this being orc's play why did it strike you as confident scum rather than just orc?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #42) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Mac »

varsoon please do not self hammer in this game if you are town & reach L-1. Thank you.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #43) » Thu May 23, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Mac »

how have you came to that conclusion?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #44) » Thu May 23, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Mac »

buldermar you are being very tentative with your scum reads. And I can't remember you ever being this tentative.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #45) » Thu May 23, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Mac »

why is it your fault?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #46) » Thu May 23, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Mac »

I was seriously considering that fact mollie.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #47) » Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Mac »

why are you hanging fire?

I still don't think that should effect how cautious buldermar is. it's out of character.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #48) » Thu May 23, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Mac »

the scum read? what makes you feel aj is town?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #49) » Thu May 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1321, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:1270: looks faker than Heidi montag's boobs
hey what do you make of ghostlin acting like that towards TMT person but not 2, who has a similar scenario ongoing? (reads/not voting)
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #50) » Thu May 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1322, ² wrote:If I had a town read on AJ I'd be arguing pretty strongly against that wagon. I get stubborn about my town reads. I even get stubborn about my null reads, though I do compromise.

- f
I don't feel like this is a legitimate answer to my question so I'll try again. what about Nacho's read on AJ is making you hold back?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #51) » Thu May 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1325, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1324, Mac wrote:
In post 1322, ² wrote:If I had a town read on AJ I'd be arguing pretty strongly against that wagon. I get stubborn about my town reads. I even get stubborn about my null reads, though I do compromise.

- f
I don't feel like this is a legitimate answer to my question so I'll try again. what about Nacho's read on AJ is making you hold back?
It's the other way around. Nacho's read on AJ is the main reason I'm considering voting him now.

- f
so you are hanging fire on voting AJ because...?

evidently you both think he is a scumread.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #52) » Thu May 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1332, ² wrote:
In post 1306, Mac wrote:buldermar you are being very tentative with your scum reads. And I can't remember you ever being this tentative.
I think I've been pretty straightforward, I just havn't spend time trying to read all of the players in this game yet. Which of my reads do you think I'm being tentative with? I'll try to elaborate on my thoughts.

- b
your scum reads. they are "maybe A, maybe B, and one of {X/Y/Z} - it's cautious for you.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #53) » Thu May 23, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1335, ² wrote:
In post 1318, Mac wrote:why are you hanging fire?

I still don't think that should effect how cautious buldermar is. it's out of character.
You're going to have to examplify this, because I don't see it, and it looks a bit like a silly excuse to sheep mollie's tunneling.

- b
no. no it's not? you are usually an aggresive player and not afraid to throw out a scumread. you spent most of poetic justice preaching to the high heavens about how Majiffy was correctly scum. now, your scumreads are tenative, and you are making an effort to discredit me by lumping me in with mollie's sheeping which is completely untrue.

VOTE: 2

I am more than comfortable with this now.

p-edit: a little better. I'm still happy with this vote.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #54) » Thu May 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1338, Mac wrote:
In post 1335, ² wrote:
In post 1318, Mac wrote:why are you hanging fire?

You're going to have to examplify this, because I don't see it, and it looks a bit like a silly excuse to sheep mollie's tunneling.

- b
no. no it's not? you are usually an aggresive player and not afraid to throw out a scumread. you spent most of poetic justice preaching to the high heavens about how Majiffy was correctly scum. now, your scumreads are tenative, and you are making an effort to discredit me by lumping me in with mollie's sheeping which is completely untrue.

VOTE: 2

I am more than comfortable with this now.

p-edit: a little better. I'm still happy with this vote.
EBWOP: mollie's tunneling, not sheeping.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #55) » Thu May 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1342, ² wrote:
In post 1334, Mac wrote:
In post 1332, ² wrote:
In post 1306, Mac wrote:buldermar you are being very tentative with your scum reads. And I can't remember you ever being this tentative.
I think I've been pretty straightforward, I just havn't spend time trying to read all of the players in this game yet. Which of my reads do you think I'm being tentative with? I'll try to elaborate on my thoughts.

- b
your scum reads. they are "maybe A, maybe B, and one of {X/Y/Z} - it's cautious for you.
How the hell is that being cautious? Is it not plausible that I simply havn't made a strong scum read (not counting TD) at this point in time?

- b[/quote

if we were like 10 pages in and 200 posts then I would accept this counter argument. but as it stands there are 54 pages and 1342 posts and you are telling me that you have not gathered a single strong scum read from any of them? this is either poor scumhunting or fencesitting, and since I know you are a good player, I'm going for the latter.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #56) » Fri May 24, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1509, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm doing Mac as we speak.
NACHO I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #57) » Fri May 24, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Mac »

budermar/ffery do you have any completed games as 2?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #58) » Fri May 24, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1523, ² wrote:
In post 1502, Nachomamma8 wrote:Wait, who thought Mac was scummy?
Well he jumped us when I refuted his argument, asserting that I was trying to discredit him by asking for an explanation, which I thought looked scummy. I'm not sure about f's read on Mac, though.

- b
whaaaaat

this is flat out not true. 1) I did not "jump you" - I asked with your scumreads were so tentative. 2) i said you were trying to discredit me my lumping me in with mollie's tunneling. nothing else. not because you "asked for an explanation"
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #59) » Fri May 24, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Mac »

Feel free. I would like to see this, cos I personally don't feel I jumped on you in any way.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #60) » Fri May 24, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Mac »

Hey look
In post 1344, Mac wrote:
In post 1342, ² wrote:
In post 1334, Mac wrote:
In post 1332, ² wrote:

- b
How the hell is that being cautious? Is it not plausible that I simply havn't made a strong scum read (not counting TD) at this point in time?

- b
if we were like 10 pages in and 200 posts then I would accept this counter argument. but as it stands there are 54 pages and 1342 posts and you are telling me that you have not gathered a single strong scum read from any of them? this is either poor scumhunting or fencesitting, and since I know you are a good player, I'm going for the latter.[/quote]

clarified.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #61) » Fri May 24, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Mac »

WHY HAS THAT QUOTE NOT WORKED AGAIN?!

in poetic justice ffery was very conservative - something which I called her out on. she was indie.

in poetic justice, you were not afraid to throw out a scumread. you were town.

in xenoblade mafia, you are both being cautious, "maybe X, maybe Y" kinda reads. Then you go all "I'm going to lose my temper" for like no reason just because I'm questioning (nope, not tunneling either) you about your reads.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #62) » Fri May 24, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Mac »

i haven't read the p-edits.

but you quoted the very example I provided in the post where I voted you.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #63) » Fri May 24, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Mac »

oh shit I didn't see that refute post.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #64) » Fri May 24, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Mac »

I don't understand why you were nearly losing your temper. like in pj you lost it at orc which I can understand cos he tunnels like shit but I'm not even a quarter as bad as him. please don't lose it however, I wouldn't like that.

p-edit that refute point is the first time I've seen you say it however that may just be me being a forgetful person.

tell me, does ffery have any strong scumreads she has listed in the thread?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #65) » Fri May 24, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Mac »

actually I can understand you losing your temper if you felt you were repeating yourself, apologies for that.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #66) » Fri May 24, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1552, ² wrote:
In post 1549, Mac wrote:I don't understand why you were nearly losing your temper. like in pj you lost it at orc which I can understand cos he tunnels like shit but I'm not even a quarter as bad as him. please don't lose it however, I wouldn't like that.

p-edit that refute point is the first time I've seen you say it however that may just be me being a forgetful person.

I felt like I had been quite explicit about my situation with exams and that it was being overlooked by a lot of people, and then after I had explained myself you seemed to use it against me (again: my interpretation). More often than not when I do lose it, it's an active decision of mine, and I do weight in to whom I'm talking when making that decision. In other words, I'll try and stay calm with you.

I do trust that you didn't remember/see the refute point, as I don't think you would have quoted the post to which it was a response if you did remember.

I think she made a post about it, but TMT whom we agreed to vote, and possibly AJ (I don't quite understand what the deal is with AJ, but it's meta related and I'd rather not spend time reading other games right now).

- b
I see your situation wrt exams, I will consider that when posting in future, and I appreciate the efforts to stay calm. I think I'd like to here more from ffery about her reads. plus for her to point to any post where she has been confident about scum reads (i don't expect you to trawl back and dig this up, if it's there at all)

TMT is meh for me. I think AJ is far worse for scumminess.

@Reverend - Nacho is voting AJ.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #67) » Fri May 24, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Mac »

UNVOTE:
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #68) » Fri May 24, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Mac »

buldermar what is your take on Metal Sonic?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #69) » Fri May 24, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1560, ² wrote:
In post 1557, Mac wrote:I see your situation wrt exams, I will consider that when posting in future, and I appreciate the efforts to stay calm. I think I'd like to here more from ffery about her reads. plus for her to point to any post where she has been confident about scum reads (i don't expect you to trawl back and dig this up, if it's there at all)

I'll look for you comments on AJ. may have questions. I'm basically willing to sheep Nacho and I think I speak for buldermar on that as well.

I'm frustrated that there's a meta element to this that I couldn't find.

- f
- f
yes fire away. Sheeping Nacho is fine, however I would still like indication of a post from you (as in a -f post) with strong scum reads on a player.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #70) » Fri May 24, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1561, ² wrote:
In post 1557, Mac wrote:
In post 1552, ² wrote:
In post 1549, Mac wrote:I don't understand why you were nearly losing your temper. like in pj you lost it at orc which I can understand cos he tunnels like shit but I'm not even a quarter as bad as him. please don't lose it however, I wouldn't like that.

I felt like I had been quite explicit about my situation with exams and that it was being overlooked by a lot of people, and then after I had explained myself you seemed to use it against me (again: my interpretation). More often than not when I do lose it, it's an active decision of mine, and I do weight in to whom I'm talking when making that decision. In other words, I'll try and stay calm with you.

I do trust that you didn't remember/see the refute point, as I don't think you would have quoted the post to which it was a response if you did remember.

I think she made a post about it, but TMT whom we agreed to vote, and possibly AJ (I don't quite understand what the deal is with AJ, but it's meta related and I'd rather not spend time reading other games right now).

- b
I see your situation wrt exams, I will consider that when posting in future, and I appreciate the efforts to stay calm. I think I'd like to here more from ffery about her reads. plus for her to point to any post where she has been confident about scum reads (i don't expect you to trawl back and dig this up, if it's there at all)

Thanks, I appreciate that. My last one is done in about two weeks, at which point I'll have plenty of time (and no excuses).

There is a reads list in post 966, but she can probably give you an updated one.

- b
argh all your (fferys) scumreads STILL don't feel strong in 966, they are all "leaning scum"

it's still a REALLY conservative attitude from ffery. she was scummy for this kinda thing in pj.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #71) » Fri May 24, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1491, RachMarie wrote:wow that is a ton of pages to catch up on....

Was gone a big chunk of yesterday and was falling asleep in the chair last night so decided to finish catching up today.

Welcome to the madhouse ... I mean the game, yeah the game... Rev.

Will look up games for Rev and Jon I think I have one completed with each and in both they were Town.
did you find NOTHING to comment on in the 24 hours since you posted? :/
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #72) » Fri May 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1571, ² wrote:
In post 1569, Mac wrote:
In post 1491, RachMarie wrote:wow that is a ton of pages to catch up on....

Was gone a big chunk of yesterday and was falling asleep in the chair last night so decided to finish catching up today.

Welcome to the madhouse ... I mean the game, yeah the game... Rev.

Will look up games for Rev and Jon I think I have one completed with each and in both they were Town.
did you find NOTHING to comment on in the 24 hours since you posted? :/
She commented on the many pages to catch up on ;)

- b
yes indeed, I was hoping for content however. this post is so oddly phrased. after the second sentence I expected Rach to delve into some sort of content from her catchup.... but it never comes? bizarre.

sadly I always read Rach as scummy. would be interested in Nacho's read. boy he is in demand tonight.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #73) » Fri May 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Mac »

^ or anyone else's read, for that matter.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #74) » Fri May 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Mac »

I could probably see it, but I'd like some evidence to back it up.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #75) » Fri May 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1580, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:mac, that is not how trust works.

but I will explain everything in postgame
that is true.

yes okay I will trust it. which first?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #76) » Fri May 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Mac »

nacho when you have a minute can you expand on your townread on Rach because I am not seeing it.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #77) » Fri May 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Mac »

why did I not see that?

& what do you make of 1491?

and she doesn't even explain her read on you and I think it would be suicide for any scum to not read you as town.

I want to sheep you but that just seems weak.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #78) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Mac »

vote 2
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #79) » Sat May 25, 2013 3:29 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1462, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1047, Mac wrote:oh okay. that makes sense.

also feels like a major townslip.
It's a HARSH fucking townslip, especially since we can waltz on over to Cabd's site whenever the hell we like and double check what he's talking about. He is town, town, town.
did you ever follow up on this nacho by looking? because I did using:
In post 287, Cabd wrote:http://www.sixprizes.com/forums/threads ... -win.9239/
Fair warning, my play was shitty here.

DaGlaceon claims miller super early, lives to lyo, quick hammers for scum win. Same game size (20p)

(I'm the head moderator there so I guess I can give myself permission if I have to)
and found this
Cabd's link wrote:If your role allows you to talk with other players, you have been provided a conversation within the
forum system to do so. Do not use any other form of communication for game related matters.
which means this
In post 1046, Cabd wrote:My home site allows talking with your scum team in any method you wish, and gtalk is the most popular method. This was before somebody clarified that you are not allowed to do that here. I read it as "X told Y over gtalk to pick up their game" until it was clarified. So not a scumslip.
is a lie, with regards to the whole scumslip scenario.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #80) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Mac »

nacho. #1723. I'm worried
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #81) » Sun May 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1868, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1867, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1866, ² wrote:wrong.

- f

So, then, who is scum?
TMT. Setting aside that horrible waste of a meta dive that Nacho provoked and just looking at his posts in this game, I think AJ is scum. MS is leaning scum for me, but buldermar thinks he's solid scum.
My 4th would be TD.
I'd give Nacho more weight on that one but between him letting me flounder around in old Aj games and having a shit read on us this game, I don't think I'll be weighing his read all that heavily wrt to my own reactions to TD's posts.

- f
the bolded wording of this post sounds weird. like you
know
there are 4 scum. I'm pretty sure I've seen you do it earlier too.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #82) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Mac »

this is the second time you have called someone confirmed scum AJ.

can you lay out a case for TMT scum because evidently I am the only person in this game who doesn't know it.

your scumreads are all lurkers?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #83) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Mac »

What have they said that indicates scum Rev?

Do you have no null pool?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #84) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1980, Aj The Epic wrote:Mac, what are your scum reads, then? And sure, I'll go find the case again.
this feels like you are trying to twist it onto me a bit. the use of the word 'then' in particular.

you & 2 are my strong scumreads.

I also have a alot of townreads
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (isolation #85) » Mon May 27, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1996, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1991, Mac wrote:this feels like you are trying to twist it onto me a bit. the use of the word 'then' in particular.
No, I simply planned to call your scum reads lurkers since I already knew them. Technically, I am a lurker this game, so I pose the same question back to you.
what?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #86) » Mon May 27, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1998, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1979, Mac wrote:your scumreads are all lurkers?
Half your scum reads are lurkers?
1) half of my
strong
scumreads are lurking (and even then, that is ONE PERSON)
2) you are self admitting lurking
3)
all
of your scumreads are lurkers
4) are you attacking my scumreads here? I don't know what the fuck this is
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #87) » Mon May 27, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Mac »

In post 2000, Aj The Epic wrote:I was simply turning your logic against you. You think I'm wrong/off for believing there are scum in the lurkers, yet you believe the same.
no I don't. I asked if all your scumreads were lurkers, and you get super defensive about it and try and twist my arm about it which doesn't work.

VOTE: AJ The Epic
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #88) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Post by Mac »

hey varsoon.

aside from the utter clumsiness of rule breaking, how did your gambit work?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (isolation #89) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 2073, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 2068, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Your demonic glee at Varshoon's gambit and trying to lead Town indicate two things to me:

1) You're Town
2) You're glad to see Varshoon fail at this.
bad logic here.

maybe he just found it really funny that it would break the rules so brazenly? I know I did.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #90) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1973, Keybladewielder wrote:Right now nacho and Mac hit me as town.

Null on AJ.
In post 2058, Keybladewielder wrote:Haven't paid much attention to Orc or 2,, but Nacho literally always plays the same from what Ive seen. So nulln o him
In post 2061, Keybladewielder wrote:Mac and nacho are actually posting helpful things, whereas AJ is just being.... AJ.
these three posts are pretty contradictory.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #91) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 2096, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2093, Mac wrote:hey varsoon.

aside from the utter clumsiness of rule breaking, how did your gambit work?
It confirmed Reverend as town for me, even if he's a really rude player.

Also, the way 2 interacted with it, wanting me to use it on him, then calling me retarded once I revealed what I was up to--that's pretty town, too.

So, ultimately, I got 2 town of it, which, frankly, is way better than the 1 tell it would've given me.
:3
I want to know how it worked though. buldermar's clever; perhaps he thought he could manipulate it.

map it out for me.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #92) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:44 am

Post by Mac »

Varsoon; you knew your gambit wouldn't work?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (isolation #93) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:48 am

Post by Mac »

if you had gone through with this gambit, how do you know that 2/Rev could not have manipulated it to their advantage?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #94) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:49 am

Post by Mac »

also you knew it was not rules legal, so if bork hadn't been around to say no, Rev may have gone through with it and got himself modkilled?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #95) » Tue May 28, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Mac »

In post 2136, Varsoon wrote:@B&B: I explained that I waffled a lot on you already, it doesn't really make it that big of a deal when you point it out after the fact. /shrug. I'm just paranoid as hell in this game.
It also feels like I'll never be accepted as a member of the team.
Weakest link, third wheel, etc.

How does the 'town bloc' feel about lynching TD, TMT, or Metal Sonic today?
I would not lynch TD today. out of the other two I'd lynch Metal Sonic over TMT.

my two strongest suspects are Aj and 2, due to some of my own work and trust mollie on her reads on both of them. due to my suspicions of Aj I am writing TD off as town for the moment.

I could possibly apply the same logic to TMT (Aj pushing him) hence the preference of MS over him. but TMT has been pretty bad this game so far, he needs to up it or face the chop.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #96) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Mac »

Ghostlin.

how can BatB read like two people occupying a mafia slot when none of them are pinging your scumdar? I could be wrong here but what I am reading is you classing them as scummy because there are two heads rather than a single head which is rather poor. I just don't understand your logic here. BatB is in the town bloc because they are pretty much universally read as town; you should probably just sheep the remainder of the town bloc's read on them rather than class them as scum because you can't read them.

I'm not even sure that para makes sense and could absolutely crumble if I am misunderstanding you.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #97) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Mac »

I see Ghost; didn't get a pedit. However the point still stands, surely you should find them null instead of scummy if there is literally nothing pinging your scumdar?

and mollie, why is Majiffy so quiet? I'd expect him to be preaching about how scummy I am by now.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #98) » Tue May 28, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Mac »

In post 2164, ² wrote:
In post 1991, Mac wrote:you & 2 are my strong scumreads.
Mac, why are you reading us as scum again? I've put aside my emotions and frustration and will do my best to walk you through any thought process related to posts that you think are scum indicative.

- b
okay so I had a shot at you for tentative reads which was obviously a mistake given your current situation but I feel ff is being extremely cautious for reads, something which is pretty unlike her I'd say. I called her out in pj for this & a fencesitting attitude she had developed and she was indie. I can see similarities between this and pj in that ff (and, to an extent, yourself) had developed no strong reads in around 60 pages. it just feels off: obviously you have your exams situation (i wish you all the best for them) but I don't think there are any excuses for f being cautious. if anything, until you are back in business, I feel like she should become the more aggressive head imo. but that's entirely your choice as a hydra, not my call.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (isolation #99) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:30 am

Post by Mac »

is Aj really pushing TMT as scum for having 8 null reads out of 20?

I don't think there is anything wrong with that. sure if we were in a micro game that would be a different story but that is a bizarre reason to try and clarify your "confirmed scum" read.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #100) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Mac »

also mollie I really liked your I'm-not-angry-but-I-really-am post. it was amusing and truthful.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #101) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Mac »

In post 2369, Mac wrote:also mollie I really liked your I'm-not-angry-but-I-really-am post. it was amusing and truthful.
so much so that you are cemented as town, regardless of Majiffy's efforts to ruin it.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (isolation #102) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Mac »

vote 2

this is a mix between sheeping mollie and my own scumreads on the slot.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (isolation #103) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Mac »

finding myself doubting that Cabd is town, regardless of any townslips after his interactions today.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (isolation #104) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 2465, ² wrote:
In post 2462, Mac wrote:finding myself doubting that Cabd is town, regardless of any townslips after his interactions today.
He's town as fuck. What scum motivation do you see in his posts?

- b
some of his recent posts are strange. the suggestion of mollie being a lyncher is a bit fucking ridiculous by every stretch. obviously there are no lynchers but it's kinda a roundabout of trying to discredit mollie kinda like "you're so bad, are you trying to get lynched?" or something similar. I mean it's just a strange way to address mollie.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (isolation #105) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Mac »

this is not what I care about. pissed or not at mollie, why did you suggest she was a lyncher?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #106) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Mac »

actually this whole fucking discussion is irrelevant because I'm a fucking idiot who got lyncher and jester mixed up

sorry cabd. carry on.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #107) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:05 am

Post by Mac »

metal sonic can you post some of your previous games please.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #108) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 2669, Cabd wrote:
In post 2609, Mac wrote:metal sonic can you post some of your previous games please.
Somebody asked you a question about me and you never answered IIRC. Would you mind humoring it?
can you please point out where?

this answer may not come 'til morning, however.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (isolation #109) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 2675, waynegg wrote:
In post 1422, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:How bout this

You just sheep one of nacho, myself, or bb for your votes

It's okay because you're town

VOTE: Aj
In response to TheRev when he first subbed in. Reads nothing but scum. Great that Rev is town and all, but how exactly does that make it ok for him to sheep Orc. I still haven't found a reason to take Orc out of the scum pile. Still reading though and posting what I notice.
orc, beauty, nacho and myself are considered a town bloc at the moment. I don't mind people sheeping any of the four listed because I read the other three as town and know my own role.

now if you could comment on anything other that orc as you read and notice, that would be great cos so far it seems like your focus is on orc.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (isolation #110) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 2648, waynegg wrote:693

"I've never rolled a scum"

In response to if Nacho/Mollie could differentiate his scum from his town- " I hope not"

VOTE ORC

Obv still reading, and it looks like the vote is all but decided, this is just the best I have to this point. More later providing day doesn't end on me.
hey you know what wayne? this is a fucking blatant misrep. what orc actually said:
In post 700, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 697, Mac wrote:do you think Nacho/mollie and others who regularly play with you would be able to differentiate your town game from your scum game?
Well I wouldn't know

I hope not
the bolded part is absolutely key

basically you can either continue misrepping people and be lynched for it soon enough (because ALOT of people scumread your slot - this won't help) or you can try and act town, yeah?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4406 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Mac »

guys this game was literally awesome. massive props to bro, gif and orc in particular who were awesome scums

and im a little drunk right now but i love you all <3

and also can we plz play borks next massive game with just these people thanks. id extend an arm to prohawk too because i think he deserves it.

(pre-in xenogears!!!!)
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Mac »

have scum qts been posted?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4419 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Mac »

wayne you were very good. like i really enjoyed watching you play (and this extends to other games too)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”