Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

That's a cute gimmick AA.

And gawd, we have 6 hydras?!

Vote: MalcolmX

@Nero I like your hydra plan, you can go in my town pile for that.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Oooh, ok then.

Unvote
Vote: Fuduzn

I wanna see what happens!
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 33, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 32, GoodCopBadCop wrote:VOTE: Fuzdn
Fuzden.
No, no......it's pronounced....

FUUuuu....DOOOOOOzzz......ZZZEEEEeeeennn

You have to breathe in the O's.
:lol:
In post 41, Skullduggery wrote:Harrumph. I can only dispense
unbridled
wrath onto one person at a time. If I have to split it up between four people, then it just gets diluted into regular wrath, and really, what's even the point of that?
In post 28, FuDuzn wrote:Three votes on me, where is this unbridled wrath that will save me??
Save_Us_Skullduggery? Fear not, for I shall break the walls down and save you all.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Skullduggery

FuDuzn counterwagon go go go.
Aw, no unbridled wrath? You leave me disappointed Skull.
How does self-voting save us?

Unvote
Vote: Skullduggory
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 72, ferretlover wrote:I think that right now it is still all random votes and shenanigans. Can we all just stop overreacting to everything?
Not really, the Monkey wagon doesn't seem very random to me. Squid seemed pretty serious about his vote.
Reactions are good. Overreactions are even better.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 84, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 65, Ravenpaw wrote:How does self-voting save us?
Well, I saved FuDuzn from being the main wagon, didn't I?
Yes, but it was your vague threat that originally started the Fuduzango wagon in the first place.
Why do I care so much about helping FuDuzn, you ask? Because
we're Scumbuddies, obviously
I like the cut of his jib, that's all. Also because I'm a Fandango fan.
What's a jib?
In post 100, zachattack wrote:
In post 87, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 75, zachattack wrote: Nero, you probably missed it because I didn't use proper quote tags. Where did the idea that I'm a good player come from?
No I saw it, I just didn't think it was important. Do you think its important line of questioning?

Either I played a game with you and thought you were good or I'm thinking of another user.
The way it was written sounded like somebody told you I was good. "Zack is supposed to be a pretty good player so he's out". I've certainly never played with you, unless you're an alt.
Whoa! Did Nero accidentally let slip some qt discussion he'd had?
Hmm...

Unvote

Vote: Nero Cane

@Nero- Why are you voting Skull? And just curious, what is an RK game?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Me likey all this activity. Posts incoming.
In post 103, xMALCOLMx wrote:
In post 102, Ravenpaw wrote:Whoa! Did Nero accidentally let slip some qt discussion he'd had?
Hmm...
This vote is a bit boring. I don't think that Nero would have a discussion about zach being a good player in his scum QT and then immediately slip that info in his first post of the game. Do you?
Maybe, but Nero did write a lot in his first post, so it might’ve slipped his mind that he’d had that particular discussion in his qt.
And that wasn’t the only factor influencing my vote.
Also, given the reaction my vote has garnered, do you still find it boring?
In post 142, RATEDR wrote:Arc is town since she's not playing akwardly

Were out of RVS and all these wagons are lame, especially the skull one which is just dumb so yeah, feels like scum is riding on that wagon atm.

VOTE: Ravenpaw
Yet you vote someone not on the Skull wagon atm?
In post 159, Krab Bucket wrote: We could try some mousetraps manoeuvres to bait them out, and hopefully we'll hit scum if we do it correctly (unless it's town playing poorly)

~Krabs
Doesn’t explicitly saying this make it immediately useless?
In post 166, RATEDR wrote:Wow that was easy
A little too easy wouldn’t you say?
In post 177, RATEDR wrote:I dont know if you realize it but your posts recently are really in your face aggressive interrogation and that is a pain to deal with
What’s wrong with being aggressive and interrogative? I like that style.
In post 178, ferretlover wrote:I forgot the word "could" between "that" and "alone". Never said that it really is, however. I was just saying that it COULD be.
Tingle tingle go my Raveny senses.
In post 181, ferretlover wrote:Look at post #179 for the explanation, thank you very much.

RavenPaw has also only posted 5 times. Are going fast or are they lurking?
This post is terribad.
Lurking? No, I was sleeping/working.
And as somebody already pointed out to you 5 posts at that point in time in the thread was average.
In post 184, ferretlover wrote:Wow o.O.

It feels like about 5 IRL days into this day. Weird.

I'd also like to point out about RavenPaw that she only has 5 posts, 4 of them are vote/unvote, which means to me she is kind of just riding our wagons and changing her vote when we change the wagon.
This game was as interesting as a Divas match (and for you non-WWE fans this means it was dull). I was after some action and thank gosh I got some.
“Riding our wagons” is an interesting word choice btw.
And to clarifiy my votes: Malcomx was a random, Fud’s was an answer/challenge to Skull’s threat, Skull’s was a slight scum feel coupled with a wagon-a-go-go, and Nero’s was a serious vote.

@Ferret- Who are your top three scum reads at the moment?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 189, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 102, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 84, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 65, Ravenpaw wrote:How does self-voting save us?
Well, I saved FuDuzn from being the main wagon, didn't I?
Yes, but it was your vague threat that originally started the Fuduzango wagon in the first place.
Ah, so the FuDuzn mini-wagon is
my
fault now, is it? Nice deflection there.
Explain how that is a deflection please.

And Skull you missed my jib question, yeah I was making a Simpson reference, but I was still after a proper explanation off you.
In post 197, FuDuzn wrote: And after that Raven quote that Skullduggery(I also like the cut of your jib, cool name as well) er....quoted, I can do a Raven lynch.
Can you clarify what quote it was that triggered your vote and why?
In post 198, Amethyst Actor wrote:I skimmed through a bit but Raven is not reminding me of Town raven. Sup Girlie?
The sky.
This is town Raven though, and scum Raven still hasn’t been born yet on mafiascum.net.
I kind of was hoping I’d get a scum PM for this game, twasn’t to be though, sadly.
In post 200, Nero Cain wrote: nope, that's 6 votes. We should hold off till we hear from her.
Why, if you think I'm scum shouldn't more votes be kosher with you? And you never said this when you put Skull at L-3, why is that?
In post 202, FuDuzn wrote:I will say, and I preface this as it was only one game, but I have played with scum TAM(daddy) and this is vastly different then he was in that game. And ironically Marangal(mommy) was scum in that game as well.......and I read her well as scum. This is a bit of a 'stream of consciousness' post, but just thought I would share.
Why did you feel the need to share this at this time Fuduzn?
You’ve also played only one game with me, yet you don’t care to mention this, especially when your vote is on me…?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

I'm currently still happy with my vote, I would also be game for a ferret lynch too.
Also getting slight scum waves off AA as I don’t think I’ve seen any scumhunting yet off them and I know town Ms M is an aggressive scumhunter. Don’t know about TAM though, maybe he is always this fluffy.

@Nero- I’m glad you answered my questions but you didn’t actually respond at me with them you gave them to ferretlover for some reason.
And Nero do you prefer to play as town or as mafia?
In post 106, Svenskt Stål wrote: Also could every hydra start to sign thier posts? WIll be helpfull upon rereads to know how reads progressed and not be like "wtf... how did that happen"
This!
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 235, RATEDR wrote:
In post 230, Ravenpaw wrote:[quote="In post 230
In post 166, RATEDR wrote:Wow that was easy
A little too easy wouldn’t you say?
Not at all, no. The speed of the (pretty small) wagon is more related to the quality of the argument against you than any possible conspiracy theories you might want to pull out of your ass, scum.
Can you lay out what your argument for me as scum is please, as currently it just seems to be "oh Ravenpaw said Nero scum-slipped, obvious scum alert!"
And my question was not a conspiracy theory, my dear. You noted how your post had gathered votes easily, which also rang as peculiar to me so I was echoing your sentiment as well as implying that the eagerness of people to agree with your case means that something is definitely up.
Which if you're town should be concerning.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 239, Svenskt Stål wrote:Actually we could talk about anything, I just want to interact with you.
Aw, I feel loved.
Esquire is currently null for me, I like that he's providing an analysis of posts as he catches up, but his Monkey vote made little sense as you pointed out, as well as the fact that Esquire was concerned about Monkey's call out on Fud's Fandango crumbing, yet he blatantly points out a Jericho reference as a breadcrumb. Plus I don't think it's a sure thing to say that Jericho would be town, the current heel/face alignments in WWE land are probably irrelevant to this game.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 241, Svenskt Stål wrote:Allright. Why is (whom ever you´re voting) a better vote than esquire?
As I said Esquire is null for me, there's other people giving off more scummier vibes. Top one presently is Nero.
My vote on Nero is because of this:
His vote on Skull without any reason given was what really gave me my first scum vibe on him. And his eventual reason for this would be that he was "f***ing around". Which doesn't feel right. Nero would then show concern at putting me at L-5, yet he didn't bat an eyelid at putting Skull at L-3.
His peculiar knowledge of Zachattack when they've never played together before was also worrying, as well as his remark when questioned on his first post that it was "all a joke", yet he would provide reasons about his Zach stance. Why do this when it was all apparently a joke anyway?
He also doesn't seem to be paying much attention to the thread.
In post 242, TheEsquire wrote:
In post 230, Ravenpaw wrote:Me likey all this activity. Posts incoming.
Hey, it's Raven! I'd like to hear your reactions to all the votes and such thrown at you. What's going on here? I agree that RATEDR's vote on Raven is weird considering he even mentioned how crappy the Skull wagon was. I somehow missed that line. I don't like early bandwagons, the one on you included.
My reaction was it was very interesting and actually helped me get a better grip on this game.
I would like to hear more off Rated R before I feel confident enough (the Vifam head in particular) about my read on them.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 250, Svenskt Stål wrote: Hmm... got any townies? I only got one.
So far I lean town on Krab bucket and Monkeyman.
You Sven are also giving me a town vibe.
Everyone else I really need more info off and/or need more time to do some comparing and contrasting of their posts to be sure.

@Doc C- Why the vote on Krabs?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:39 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 258, Svenskt Stål wrote:Raven, help me read you town. What should I be looking at?
All I can really do to help you is to say look at my posts and the reasons for my actions. Do they come across as town or scum motivated?
Also it's helpful to take a look at the people on my wagon and the reasons they have given (if any). Do any votes seem they like they are maliciously motivated?

Or maybe flipping the question would be more helpful- do you see anything scummy about me? If so please ask me about it and I will hopefully be able to clear up whatever it is.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

Still no scumhunting off AA I see...

@AA-
Who are you top 3 scumreads and top 3 town reads currently?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 263, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 260, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 258, Svenskt Stål wrote:Raven, help me read you town. What should I be looking at?
All I can really do to help you is to say look at my posts and the reasons for my actions. Do they come across as town or scum motivated?
Also it's helpful to take a look at the people on my wagon and the reasons they have given (if any). Do any votes seem they like they are maliciously motivated?

Or maybe flipping the question would be more helpful- do you see anything scummy about me? If so please ask me about it and I will hopefully be able to clear up whatever it is.
You dont get what I am asking. If someone asked me the same question I would answer that as town I am probably more reserved, I have fewer reads, I ask more questions. These are all symptoms of me being unable to approach the game in the same way regardless of alingment. Its a very hard question to asnswer, I know that.

If I read a couple of
your
scum games and a couple of
your
town games what diffrences would I find, what do you think would be of importance?
I understand, but scum-Ravenpaw hasn't come into existence (yet) so I cannot honestly say what the difference would be in my play. All my games I've been town.

@Jebus-
why are you voting Skull? And any thoughts on what's transpired since you last posted?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Gonna spam the thread for a bit.
In post 287, RATEDR wrote:Other far smaller scum-reads include GoodCopBadCop... and his questioning of very small and worthless things ("Hmm, clicking someone's ISO by accident, how unusual, DON'T YOU THINK?)
No, this is actually very good play imo.
In post 297, RATEDR wrote:
That post did come across as genuine to me, but it doesn't make up for all the other scum-signals she's put through. I'd love at the very least her response to my argument on her
Okay, so this is the argument on me right:
The line that sticks out to me as a very weird one is this one:
In post 102, Ravenpaw wrote:Whoa! Did Nero accidentally let slip some qt discussion he'd had?
Hmm...

Unvote

Vote: Nero Cane
Then, he defends it by going "Oh, come on, I had other reasons to vote him, plus, it has gathered DISCUSSION" (post #230, can't be arsed to quote it) which is an absolute bullshit defense of a bad vote and/or bad logic
Lastly, there's a lot of bullshit in post #231, particularly Ravenpaw passively aggressively asking FuDuzn why he felt like sharing meta he had, why would any Townie do this? It comes across as Mafia trying to look pro-active.
1. No-one asked me for my case on Nero, they all just jumped to the conclusion that it was that one thing I was voting him for. Notice the “hmm…” in my post? It shows I was thinking about Nero and his previous actions, and coupled with that recent development I thought it was a good vote. And the vote did gather discussion, which is awesome for town.
2. I asked about Fudz meta-sharing because there was nothing happening with AA to prompt that defence of them. AA had no votes so for Fudz to suddenly pop up with why he was thinking that AA wasn’t scum was weird. Thus why I prodded him about it. And what would make it even weirder is that the defence he used would turn out to be invalid anyway.
In post 300, Krab Bucket wrote: Raven's #237 seems condescending, which can either be anti-town, or very minor OMGUS.
Can you clarify the condescension please?
In post 325, GoodCopBadCop wrote: However Ferret just seems more scummy. His vote on Raven seems incredibly forced and his reason weak. Voting/unvoting is mostly anti-town, not vote worthy.
Agree with this. That wagon needs to get pushed into gear already.
In post 331, Jebus wrote:If you look the bottom right under the page numbers, there's a link that says "Activity Overview". Click on that, and then it'll give you a list of players and postcounts. Click on the number of posts and it'll give you all of their posts in iso.
...Or maybe a Jebus wagon.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 366, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 230, Ravenpaw wrote:And to clarifiy my votes: Malcomx was a random, Fud’s was an answer/challenge to Skull’s threat, Skull’s was a slight scum feel coupled with a wagon-a-go-go, and Nero’s was a serious vote.
That's the second time you've referenced my "threat." You do realize I was being facetious, right? Why are you so hung up on that?
I was clarifying why I had voted.
In post 231, Ravenpaw wrote:Explain how that is a deflection please.
Certainly. You said that my vague (facetious) threat is what started the FuDuzn wagon. In doing so, you're blaming me for starting a wagon
that I was never on
while absolving yourself (and the other players that jumped onto it) of any wrongdoing. You see where I'm coming from?
I do see where you’re coming from, but what I did was not a deflection because the reason I pointed out your threat causing the wagon was to make explicit the logic of the situation. Or do you believe that Fuduzn’s wagon had nothing to do with you?
Also, don’t forget that Fudz would vote
you
because of the votes he’d gathered.

In post 231, Ravenpaw wrote:And Skull you missed my jib question, yeah I was making a Simpson reference, but I was still after a proper explanation off you.
FuDuzn answered that question. I didn't see the point of answering it as well when I'd basically just be saying the same thing.
And this is becoming a little pet peeve of mine in mafia games. I asked you a question, yet someone else deemed it necessary to butt in before you could answer. I wanted your explanation because you were inferring a town read on Fudz because you liked the cut of his jib, that's why I wanted
your
thoughts. But seeing as Fudz answered before you could, you can now sheep his response, which you just did do (and hey, I don’t blame you).
In post 240, Ravenpaw wrote:Plus I don't think it's a sure thing to say that Jericho would be town, the current heel/face alignments in WWE land are probably irrelevant to this game.
Possible fear mongering?
No, it’s called keeping an open mind, which is essential for mafia games.
Fun fact: my introduction to the delightful world of mafia games actually came from a WWE themed game, and scum won that. The relevant point here is that the last mafia member was John Cena, which everyone had written him off as “oh he’s Cena, of course he’s town”. So it’s not a sure thing to write off facey faces as obvious town (or heely heels as obvious scum).
That’s why I brought it up. Do you see the point I was trying to get across to Esquire?
In post 242, TheEsquire wrote:@Skullduggery: Who are your biggest scumspects/why? I'd value your input here since you're in my good graces and, well, I trust you right now
Sure thing.

Fuzzyman - Voted for me because of my oh-so-scummy self-vote, which makes me Scum, somehow, I guess. Says he won't move it until I give a better reason for my self-vote (spoiler: it isn't coming, chief), which smells of Scum in cruise control. Also mentions appeals to emotions and lurking in post 190 seemingly out of nowhere. Scum planning ahead, maybe?
Nero - Seems a little too vote-hoppy and opportunistic for my liking. Has been pushing wagons all game, and when people ask him to explain why, he just brushes them off with dismissive answers like "I was just messing around." Could just be flippant Town, sure, but it could be Scum-motivated as well.
Ravenpaw - Deflection of blame, (possible) fear mongering as I just mentioned, unprovoked reassurance that she did in fact receive a Town PM in post 231, and tenuous "QT scumslip" accusations on Nero.
Krab Bucket - Started off with a lot of "I'm gonna do this now" with no follow-up, which seemed like Scum trying to look busy. Has gotten a little better as of Post 300, but I still can't shake the feeling that he's really going out of his way to look pro-Town, as others have pointed out. It reminds me a lot of the way I played the first time I was ever Scum.

I'd be fine with lynching any of those four today.
This reads list is slightly weird because it really feels like you should be voting for me, not Nero. Why the hesitation to get on my wagon Skull?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 361, Nero Cain wrote:So anyone wanna kill Goat with me?
What’s your case for him as scum?
Also, what are your thoughts on Skull?
In post 371, Fuzzyman wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if Ravenpaw were to jump fairly quickly onto the next viable wagon that comes around. I'll be watching out for stuff like this.
There’s a term to describe what Fuzzy has just done to me here but I can’t think of it at the moment, but basically he’s laying out a trap to stop me from voting anyone else. If I do he can immediately jump on me and say “look what I said before! Raven’s doing it! Therefore she’s scum!”.
This also echoes Ferret, who made a big hooha about me voting 4 times (3 of which were in RVS). Both of these players seem to have taken issues with my voting and that is troubling to me seeing as voting is the best weapon town has against scum.

Unvote: Nero Cane
Vote: Ferretlover

Nero is less scummier then ferret atm. I’m slightly peeved at those who ignored my questions without given a reason- looking at you in particular Ferret and Jebus, I don’t ask them for nothing you know.
Still can’t get a good read off Skull.

I’m content with a ferret lynch but if his wagon doesn’t pick up I’m fine with switching to the Jebus or Fuzzy wagons.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #18) » Wed May 01, 2013 1:24 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 396, Amethyst Actor wrote:Not feeling Ferret, he feels like a noob to me
And? What difference does this have on his alignment? He can be noob and scum y’know.
Reasons for why ferret is giving me scum vibes:
1. He says in post 72 that the votes are all still random, yet in 162 he would say his vote on Skull from post 49 was (still) legitimate.
2. Post 178, his backtracking in his words that he meant to write “could” as well read as so very fake. (And actually if the word 'could' is added the sentence doesn't read correctly anymore).
3. His making an issue out of my activity and voting was terribad, and held no water whatsoever. It felt like he just wanted to show that he wasn’t just sheeping Rated R.
4. He has time to ask what is IIOA which shows he’s reading the thread, yet doesn’t respond to anything in the actual game?
can someone tell me why Krab Hydra is town/null? He pinged my radar pretty fucking hard
Krabs pinged as town for me as his vote onto my wagon felt the least scummy. He showed his thought processes for it and I like that, so it gave me a town feel.
I also don't see the case against Jebus so a clarification on that would be nice as well
Jebus is not doing anything to help town. He still has his RV activated, he is ignoring questions asked of him (but he took the time to answer a question about the site’s mechanics) and then just left again.

AA who else do you suspect apart from Krabs?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #19) » Wed May 01, 2013 2:50 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 399, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 398, Ravenpaw wrote:
can someone tell me why Krab Hydra is town/null? He pinged my radar pretty fucking hard
Krabs pinged as town for me as his vote onto my wagon felt the least scummy
. He showed his thought processes for it and I like that, so it gave me a town feel.
This is a wierd ass reason for calling someone town.

Also, you should interact more with me or I might loose faith in my read on you.
I found it helpful to focus on those on my wagon and their reasons why. His vote stood out as the least malicious/opportunistic as he gave his thoughts as to why he made the leap, which showed he was considering the case and not just mindlessly sheeping.
~ Actually hold the presses! I was just re-reading Krabs iso as I was making this post and Krabs post 129 contradicts his later actions because he says "I'm probably going to analyse their play and look on at their further play in this game before I come to a conclusion." BUT he never did this, because before I could do any further play he went ahead and voted me 2 hours later after that post. Ok, scratch that Krabs town read. How do you read him currently?
And Sven I find it more useful to interact with those I don't have a strong read on or those that I find suspicious, hence why I haven't pushed to have a dialogue with you. But sure, what do you think of Nero atm? He's currently moved into my null pile.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #20) » Wed May 01, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 401, xMALCOLMx wrote:
In post 234, Ravenpaw wrote:I would also be game for a ferret lynch too.
I'm actually quite liking ferret for town. What are you seeing that I'm not?
I gave my reasons in #398. Basically some of his posts come across as contradictory and fake. He also pushed horrible reasons to vote for me and he's been active lurking. Why do you see him as town?

And what's your case for Krabs?
In post 402, Svenskt Stål wrote: I agree completely about bouncing arround and approaching null reads, but I think that mixing in people that you can bounce ideas with does alot of good. It helps against tunnel vision, as in you might see something one way but someone you trust sees it another way. It also forms cohisiveness and bonding and a good overall work atmosphere.

I really like this idea and tunnel vision is something that I get stuck in too easily.
Regarding Nero, I am at the point where I feel comfortable calling him town. I dont remember how many that makes but he is like one out of five so far. But that makes like you, AA9, Nero, Krabs, ... I am forgetting people.

People that should be pressured in my mind are Jebus, AA, GOAT and GCBC. What do you think of those four?
Jebus is a slight scum. He really needs to start posting more and he’s been active elsewhere so I don’t understand why not here. I also don’t like how he had the time to post about how to iso but completely ignored everything else.
AA is null, I’m having difficulty following their mindset here. They’ve posted a lot of fluff and though their recent posts have shown a bit more effort I would still like to see more.
Goat is null currently too, but he’s given a reason for his inactivity so hopefully once he has more time I can get a better read of this slot.
GCBC is pretty a strong town for me. He’s been asking good questions and making some good points. I liked #272 especially, he makes an excellent point about the Skull wagon. And his thoughts about Ferret in #275 were exactly what was on my mind too. (Ftr I prefer the Good Cop :cop: ).
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #21) » Wed May 01, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 404, Krab Bucket wrote:Regarding my contradiction, I felt I could come to a valid conclusion with my vote by just analysing the posts that I had seen harder. As for your further play, it's been better, but it still gives me a scummy taste.
So why specifically mention that you'd need to look at my further play to make a conclusion? Why not just say "I'm probably going to analyse their play before I come to a conclusion"?
And my play's been better... but is still scummy? How does that work exactly?
Also Krabs you have now avoided two of my questions directed at you, can you answer them please? Heck I'll quote them right here so you don't even have to go iso'ing:
In post 230, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 159, Krab Bucket wrote: We could try some mousetraps manoeuvres to bait them out, and hopefully we'll hit scum if we do it correctly (unless it's town playing poorly)

~Krabs
In post 393, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 300, Krab Bucket wrote: Raven's #237 seems condescending, which can either be anti-town, or very minor OMGUS.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #22) » Wed May 01, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

No problem.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #23) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 413, Krab Bucket wrote:
In post 409, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 404, Krab Bucket wrote:Regarding my contradiction, I felt I could come to a valid conclusion with my vote by just analysing the posts that I had seen harder. As for your further play, it's been better, but it still gives me a scummy taste.
So why specifically mention that you'd need to look at my further play to make a conclusion? Why not just say "I'm probably going to analyse their play before I come to a conclusion"?
And my play's been better... but is still scummy? How does that work exactly?
Also Krabs you have now avoided two of my questions directed at you, can you answer them please? Heck I'll quote them right here so you don't even have to go iso'ing:
In post 230, Ravenpaw wrote:

~Krabs
In post 393, Ravenpaw wrote:
First point: Shhh. I wanted to try and let people forget it. Then I could act like an easy target and see who pushed my wagon so much.

Second point: You treated his vote as if it was worthless, and you also seemed quite startled.
~Krabs
1. Haha, not with me around matey. I iso the crap out of everyone and constantly re-read. The second part of your sentence is interesting though… are you saying that right now you’re acting like an easy target? And why must it be your wagon that gets pushed to find scum?

2. No, I was making a point about his case as that’s all that he'd been pushing. And I’m sorry if it did read as me being condescending, that was never my intention. But I do feel that you highlighting the condescension point about my post is unfounded when far worse has been said by others, one example is the actual Rated R post I was replying to that we're discussing: his response to my question of how it was easy to get votes was "The speed of the (pretty small) wagon is more related to the quality of the argument against you
than any possible conspiracy theories you might want to pull out of your ass, scum
." This seems a tad condescending when I was asking a legit question, don't you think?
(And for the record I personally don't care if people do respond to me in a condescending/snarky/arrogant way as a lot of the time it's their playstyle rather then an alignment tell).
And where was I startled?

And hey Krabs, you avoided the first bunch of questions in my post. Please answer them (also the newest ones too).

@Nero-
That's a good point, I actually didn't realise that Goat has been far more active in another game. I want to see how ferret responds to my vote first, you should vote him with me and if he gives us a townie response then we'll go for Goat, and if that doesn't work then Jebus, or Fuzzy, or even Krab for lunch might be nice...
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #24) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 421, Svenskt Stål wrote:Nero and raven

I agree on goat... but he falls in the same folder as Jebus. The absolute best read anyone can have on Jebus is null.

I sudgest that we focus our efforts on the same target, lets start with Jebus?
I still feel iffy about ferret but I’m willing to let him slide today because I like Malcolm’s post about his newbie confidence. I’m cool with pressuring Jebus.
In post 427, xMALCOLMx wrote:
In post 164, ferretlover wrote:oh lol

I just derped around and accidentally clicked RavenPaw's ISO button, and she has vote/unvote FOUR TIMES. I think that alone is enough of a reason to vote for her.

UNVOTE
VOTE: RAVENPAW
I think ferret is town. The way the he holds such conviction in such ridiculous things seems to be coming from an independent thought process. He's pretty fearless for a newbie, which is pretty hard to mimic as scum without prior experience.
This is a good observation, and I appreciate the psychological approach taken with it.
In post 430, Krab Bucket wrote:@Raven:
1: The point of me keeping it quiet is so I can bait people pushing for an easy lynch. Then I can spring the trap by quoting that post. Also, I would be acting like an easy target, if you didn't constantly bring it up!

Ok, I’m not following your thought processes at all here Krabs. So you are saying that you are acting like an easy target? And can you clarify why it must be your wagon pushed to find scum? Also, I mentioned the words easy target once and that was in a response to your use of it…so how is that constantly?
2: I didn't really view it as condescending at the time because RatedR was a town read of mine.
So now you’re saying that being condescending is only something scum would do?
Second Point: It's turning more into a mixed bag of play, instead of pure-scum play.
Ok, and how does this affect your current read on me?
In post 450, Krab Bucket wrote:Personally, my 4 targets of the day would be Ravenpaw (reasons listed above), Doctor whatever (pathetic contributions, from a hydra that's disgraceful), Amethyst (hasn't been scumhunting, and then calls me opportunistic without expanding on it at all), and Nero Cain (The meta comment from Monkey was really interesting, and Nero's reasoning for jumping on the Skull wagon was poor)
~Krabs
*Looks above* I don’t the reasons, Krabs, can you outline them for me please?
And beyond Nero’s skull vote, what do you think of his other play?
In post 474, ferretlover wrote:Well, I just C+F'd ('cause I have a life and can't read through all of the posts right now) the last 10 pages, and didn't see any questions pertaining to me. Could someone just have some questions that you want me to answer?
You missed my question about who your 3 scumspects were but seeing as you’ve now said no-one I guess it doesn’t matter. Also you don’t care to respond to my case on you?
In post 477, ferretlover wrote:I don't understand what Krabs is doing wrong. He's not lurking, being an arsehole, or any of that crap. He seems to be legitimately trying to help.
Scum can be active and not be a***holes too ftr.
In post 490, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 394, Ravenpaw wrote:This reads list is slightly weird because it really feels like you should be voting for me, not Nero. Why the hesitation to get on my wagon Skull?
I don't know if "hesitation" is the right word. I only have one vote, so I can't very well vote for all four of you at once, can I?
Yes, however the reasons you had listed it felt like your justification was stronger to vote for me, especially when you’d question your Nero tell by saying that town can also do that. Plus you haven’t been talking with Nero much at all, but you still have your vote on him, so why aren’t you pushing his wagon?
In post 496, ferretlover wrote:I don't really have any scumreads for now, so I will make a vote in my next post for the person with the post longest ago.
What do you think of AA, ferret?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #25) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

@Nero- Goat’s most recent post read as pretty genuine to me, what do you think?
Jebus still hasn’t done anything so I’m with Sven that we should try and get some action out of this slot.

So I’ll do this for now:
Unvote: Ferret
Vote: Jebus
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #26) » Thu May 02, 2013 2:24 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

Hmm...Not happy that Ferret still ignores me.

From now on I'm gonna do what Sven does and post my questions/replies in a separate post each so hopefully people will stop ignoring them.

And something I forgot to ask about before that someone brought up, what is multiball?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #27) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 524, Svenskt Stål wrote:I think it refers to game setups where there are other factions then just town/scum. Like SK, neutrals, seperate scum factions.
Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up for me.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #28) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 544, GoodCopBadCop wrote:Also, Sven stop posting so much. You're responsible for more than 1/5 of all the posts.
Why is posting a lot a bad thing? His posts have been helpful.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #29) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 562, GoodCopBadCop wrote:
In post 551, Krab Bucket wrote:Claiming neutral, then demanding that a Vigi goes on one of the most pro-town players in the game at this moment in time?
Not to mention your flip-flopping makes me think Mitt Romney is part of your hydra.
I don't bye your claim one bit, and even if you are a neutral, why would you actively say you want a Vigi to kill what many players believe to be one of the most pro-town players at this point. Neutral or not,
it seems you may be detrimental to our success.

UNVOTE: Ravenpaw
VOTE: GCBC

~Krabs
This is super scummy. You don't even know what's going on. You just saw an opportunity to vote me and did it.
I didn't ask a vig to kill anyone. I just "did it" myself.

The bolded is terrible. It's like you know i'm town and you're justifying a policy lynch.
VOTE: Krab
I agree with all of this.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #30) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 566, ferretlover wrote:@Ravenpaw what have I ignored? Just quote/say it again and I'll probably be happy to answer.
In post 504, Ravenpaw wrote: You missed my question about who your 3 scumspects were but seeing as you’ve now said no-one I guess it doesn’t matter. Also you don’t care to respond to my case on you?
What do you think of AA, ferret?
There's other stuff I said to you but answering these will do for now.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #31) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Krabs
I really don't like your reaction to GCBC's vig test and the fact that you'd come in and do that yet ignore the questions directed at you is bothersome.
Can you please answer my questions now?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #32) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 580, Amethyst Actor wrote: Raven, did you answer why you thought Ferret is scum? I don't see an answer to how anything they are doing can be deemed as scummy
Yes and it was in a response to you:
In post 398, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 396, Amethyst Actor wrote:Not feeling Ferret, he feels like a noob to me
And? What difference does this have on his alignment? He can be noob and scum y’know.
Reasons for why ferret is giving me scum vibes:
1. He says in post 72 that the votes are all still random, yet in 162 he would say his vote on Skull from post 49 was (still) legitimate.
2. Post 178, his backtracking in his words that he meant to write “could” as well read as so very fake. (And actually if the word 'could' is added the sentence doesn't read correctly anymore).
3. His making an issue out of my activity and voting was terribad, and held no water whatsoever. It felt like he just wanted to show that he wasn’t just sheeping Rated R.
4. He has time to ask what is IIOA which shows he’s reading the thread, yet doesn’t respond to anything in the actual game?
But with that said, this is old stuff. New info has come to light (and I have said why Ferret dings my radar a bit less now), so I'm not currently feeling his lynch right now. Why don't you ask the people that are actually voting for him why they think he's scum?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #33) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 595, GoodCopBadCop wrote:
In post 590, Svenskt Stål wrote:Right so I have to iso ferret, then skull then AA... might do AA before skull..

Will happen this evening,

Scum, run scared.
In post 591, Svenskt Stål wrote:but first a movie.
@Raven - You get what I mean...
Yep, thanks for clarifying.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #34) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 629, Amethyst Actor wrote:I'm calling a bluff on Krab's part

He does scum AtE when his wagon builds up on him and he makes us think that he's has some kind of important role by soft-claiming before his wagon gets to L-2
I agree, he only has 6 votes, yet he's already giving up? And if he really had an important role he wouldn't be worried about a wagon on himself building up because he would know that his claim would save him. But he is worried.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #35) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Krabs
you still ignore my questions! These ones right here:
In post 504, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 430, Krab Bucket wrote:@Raven:
1: The point of me keeping it quiet is so I can bait people pushing for an easy lynch. Then I can spring the trap by quoting that post. Also, I would be acting like an easy target, if you didn't constantly bring it up!

Ok, I’m not following your thought processes at all here Krabs. So you are saying that you are acting like an easy target? And can you clarify why it must be your wagon pushed to find scum? Also, I mentioned the words easy target once and that was in a response to your use of it…so how is that constantly?
2: I didn't really view it as condescending at the time because RatedR was a town read of mine.
So now you’re saying that being condescending is only something scum would do?
Second Point: It's turning more into a mixed bag of play, instead of pure-scum play.
Ok, and how does this affect your current read on me?
In post 450, Krab Bucket wrote:Personally, my 4 targets of the day would be Ravenpaw (reasons listed above), Doctor whatever (pathetic contributions, from a hydra that's disgraceful), Amethyst (hasn't been scumhunting, and then calls me opportunistic without expanding on it at all), and Nero Cain (The meta comment from Monkey was really interesting, and Nero's reasoning for jumping on the Skull wagon was poor)
~Krabs
*Looks above* I don’t [see] the reasons, Krabs, can you outline them for me please?
And beyond Nero’s skull vote, what do you think of his other play?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #36) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 623, Skullduggery wrote: There's something that has been bothering me about Fuzzyman. I wanted to chat about it some more before bringing it up, but now the rascal has gone VLA and I don't feel like waiting any longer.
In post 48, Fuzzyman wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Skullduggery

Self-voting is anti-town and a little scummy.
In post 371, Fuzzyman wrote:You're pretty determined to avoid explaining how your actions have been pro-town, eh? Skull, when you self-vote, you are either scum or you are voting for someone you know to be town, which is nearly as bad as being scum. You claim that you did it to "create discussion", but what that really means is that you created something for people to call you out on, so that you could lash back at them, painting them as scummy for questioning you. Not good play at all.
Fuzzyman thinks I'm Scum because I self-voted at the beginning of the game. According to him, I shouldn't have done that since I'm putting a Town player (myself) in danger, which is "nearly as bad as being Scum."

Putting yourself in danger as Town is scummy? Then why hasn't he said
anything
about Krab Bucket's alleged plan to make himself an easy target and attract suspicion? According to Fuzzyman's logic, Krab Bucket and I are doing essentially the same thing -- putting ourselves in danger. When I do it, I'm scummy and I deserve his vote. When Krab Bucket does it, it gets completely ignored. Now isn't
that
peculiar.
Yeah Fuzzy's been bothering me too. It's also annoying that he was absent for 2 days and now comes back only to go on a VLA.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #37) » Sat May 04, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

Why Goat again?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #38) » Sat May 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 648, Nero Cain wrote:Why not Goat?
Because there's scummier people, and there's no-one on that wagon and we're running out of time. He can be pressured tomorrow.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #39) » Sat May 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Your read on me Rated R is terribad, why do you do this, are you not reading the thread properly or are you scum?
In post 650, RATEDR wrote: -I don't like Raven's defense to my attacks, if anything it just made me feel even more that he's scum.
What don’t you like about my defense specifically?
For reference, its post #393. In that same post he defends GoodCop's abrasive playstyle on every small worthless thing as "good play", which let's just say I strongly disagree with.
Why do you disagree with it?
All his posts since then have come across as illogical

Show me where I have been illogical?
and just the complete opposite of my reads, including his defense of Krab,
My read of Krabs has changed! Did you even read all my posts??? I’ve been pressuring him like heck ever since I found an inconsistency in him, and have him as one of my strongest scum reads.
his defense of GoodCop and his scum-read on Ferret (who I've had as null to Town this whole time). Having different opinions than me does not make one Mafia, but its a good point to add on top of all the others.
Who’s being illogical now darling?

Also I’m a she, not he.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #40) » Sat May 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Okay with the Jebus pressure vote off and time running out I'm a lay my down my vote here:

Unvote: Jebus
Vote: Krabs

I'm against a Cops lynch, and Krabs has done the most scummy things thus far. I feel good about his lynch.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #41) » Sun May 05, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 678, Svenskt Stål wrote: Hey raven, can you tell me why you are against a GCBC lynch? What do you see that I dont?
I’m against it because I have a strong town read on them. There play has been very critical, and I’ve found their analyses very helpful.
And I really don’t see scum doing that vig test that they pulled earlier.
Also could you sum up what you think Krabs most scummy actions are?
The scummiest things he’s done imo:
1. His reaction to the vig test, he didn’t even understand what Cops had written yet took the opportunity to switch to that wagon when he saw some ‘peculiar’ play.
2. His AtE when his wagon only had 6 votes, and he started dropping hints that he’s got a PR but would also say his lynch is inevitable?? If he really had a PR he wouldn’t be saying his lynch is inevitable.
3. His nonsense about setting mousetraps for scum.
4. His avoidance of questions. Especially as I really would like to see him explain how apparently being condescending is only something scum do and never townies.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #42) » Sun May 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

What. The. Firetruck.
Ferret still freakin' ignores me?!
I've asked him questions again and again and re-quoted them for him when he was too lazy to go iso'ing them. He says he'll answer me but he still doesn't???
FERRETLOVER
- Quit making love to ferrets and answer me!
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #43) » Sun May 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 728, Ravenpaw wrote:What. The. Firetruck.
Actually I take back the firetruck, let's make it a "what the funk?"
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #44) » Sun May 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 703, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 700, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 678, Svenskt Stål wrote: Hey raven, can you tell me why you are against a GCBC lynch? What do you see that I dont?
I’m against it because I have a strong town read on them. There play has been very critical, and I’ve found their analyses very helpful.
And I really don’t see scum doing that vig test that they pulled earlier.
I agree with this. What does this make you think of Goat?
Goat's a null for me, his reaction to Cops’ test did bother me but not so much as Krabs. He's done some scummy things but he aslo has a few townie things that he’s done imo.
Also could you sum up what you think Krabs most scummy actions are?
The scummiest things he’s done imo:
1. His reaction to the vig test, he didn’t even understand what Cops had written yet took the opportunity to switch to that wagon when he saw some ‘peculiar’ play.
Yet so did Goat. Desperado's reaction is the one that I like least.
Despie's reaction seemed pretty darn legit to me. Why didn't you like it?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #45) » Sun May 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 732, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 730, Ravenpaw wrote:Despie's reaction seemed pretty darn legit to me. Why didn't you like it?
In post 711, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 705, Desperado wrote:@ Nero can you go into more detail about that? A couple other players have said they had the opposite reaction.
Your "woah"-"full claim" seems kinda cautious and then jumping onto the Krabs wagon seemed a bit opportunistic.
Ah ok, I missed that.
What townie things has Goat done, Raven?
Post 494 sounded pretty genuine- he's not afraid to acknowledge how his day 1 play can be unhelpful. He's also not afraid to post while drunk which as someone said before seems more something that a townie would do then scum. He could definitely be more helpful but he has started giving reads which is something.
But that being said I still can't figure out if I want him in my scum pile or my town pile. I don't like his reaction to you and also as I said his vote on Cops felt quite scummy as well.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #46) » Sun May 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 733, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 727, Amethyst Actor wrote:Don't have time, I'll be back Tuesday and maybe Wednesday for some of you guys. When did Peta get in this game?

-Mom

This is a slot that has problem commenting on the game.

This slot is very likely scum.
Even worse is that there are two people in that slot. Where is TAM at?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #47) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

What soft pushing? I was agreeing that AA has trouble commenting on the game. And my question was a general one, not meant for you in particular. I find it odd that he's no where to be seen in this game lately.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #48) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:50 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

I seriously feel like I'm going burst a blood vessel or something if people keep ignoring me. :mad:

Ferretlover and Rated R answer my questions please

(And Ferret you have absolutely no excuse this time seeing as my post calling you out was on the newest page so you would've seen it.)
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #49) » Tue May 07, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

So Rated R still doesn't answer me, I'm guessing that's because he can't.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #50) » Tue May 07, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 748, Svenskt Stål wrote:raven, to get your questions answered people has to feel like they have to... even townies. Most are just polite and answers anyway but with some there has to be an incentive. The best incetive is that when your voice carries weight and you are a consencous townie.

So, some tips, be as open as you can and speak your mind, if you are town thats how others will get the same idea.
When formulating questions in which you have suspicion you should make that known, say that you didnt like a post with reasoning and you decide to ask "why did you think that". Instead, first explain that you find it scummy, explain why, and then ask the questions in sucha a way as for you to get insight into his decisions.

Dont know if that helps or if its just shit.
It does, and I'm still working on my playstyle so I embrace any and all advice so thank you.
In post 778, Svenskt Stål wrote:Answer my fucking questions ferret
:D
Well this seems to work!
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #51) » Tue May 07, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 878, Skullduggery wrote:Keeping my vote where it is for now. If Krab Bucket really is a PR like he soft-claimed in 624, I want to say that he'd have fought a little harder to diffuse the wagon on him. I just have a hard time believing that a PR would wuss out like this at the first sign of danger. The soft-claim is a lie.
Definitely what was on my mind too, it feels like scum just giving up.
Kinda peeved he left though, I wanted to get to hear him try and explain how only scum can be condescending, lol.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #52) » Tue May 07, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 624, Krab Bucket wrote: Might as well claim soon.
^ This felt like a soft-claim to me.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #53) » Tue May 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Hey Darthe can you answer this please:
In post 788, Desperado wrote: @ Darthe why is ferret in your town and scum lists?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #54) » Tue May 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 890, GoodCopBadCop wrote:
@Malcom
Malcom wrote:If you post something better than "LURKER LURKER LURKER LURKER" you might be able to get something done, but not until then. I'm not opposed to a rated wagon after Krabs is lynched though.
Agreed. I got a gut scum read on Rated.
I echo this sentiment, but it's more then a gut read for me. He avoids answering my questions and throws silly accusations at me that make no sense.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #55) » Wed May 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 978, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: Desperado
What is the point of this vote at this stage of the day? Desp is not going to gather 10 more votes in a day.
Do something helpful and vote for Krabs.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #56) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Extension.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #57) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 992, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 990, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 978, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: Desperado
What is the point of this vote at this stage of the day? Desp is not going to gather 10 more votes in a day.
Do something helpful and vote for Krabs.
I would, if I thought he was scum.
Why do you think he's town?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #58) » Thu May 09, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1002, MonkeyMan576 wrote: Mostly the people on his wagon.
Have you even looked at Krab's posts and the interactions he had?
Also, who specifically bothers you on the wagon and why?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #59) » Thu May 09, 2013 1:49 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1046, RATEDR wrote:Also, Ravenpaw, I'm not answering to you because you're not bringing up any point or question worthy of discussion. You keep acting as fake and forced as you did 38 or so pages ago. Although there are bigger fish to fry now.

-Grazie
What? That is not how it works! You don't just get to throw out a whole bunch of accusations and then just blatantly ignore the response. If you truly believe I am scum then you should have no problem responding to my questions here:
In post 672, Ravenpaw wrote:Your read on me Rated R is terribad, why do you do this, are you not reading the thread properly or are you scum?
In post 650, RATEDR wrote: -I don't like Raven's defense to my attacks, if anything it just made me feel even more that he's scum.
What don’t you like about my defense specifically?
For reference, its post #393. In that same post he defends GoodCop's abrasive playstyle on every small worthless thing as "good play", which let's just say I strongly disagree with.
Why do you disagree with it?
All his posts since then have come across as illogical

Show me where I have been illogical?
and just the complete opposite of my reads, including his defense of Krab,
My read of Krabs has changed! Did you even read all my posts??? I’ve been pressuring him like heck ever since I found an inconsistency in him, and have him as one of my strongest scum reads.
his defense of GoodCop and his scum-read on Ferret (who I've had as null to Town this whole time). Having different opinions than me does not make one Mafia, but its a good point to add on top of all the others.
Who’s being illogical now darling?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #60) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

@Cops-
Is this the Good or Bad head?
In post 1050, GoodCopBadCop wrote:I can see Raven scum. I would've expected her to give up with the "answer my questions" by now. It seems like an easy way for her to appear active.

@Raven - It seriously feels like that's all you're doing. Fuck the questions. Try another way of scumhunting.
Rated R threw a whole bunch of accusations towards me, which I responded to and now he's just brushed the whole thing off, sorry but I'm not just going to sit back and accept that. I want to hear his explanations as he's pinging my radar pretty hard.

(Interesting though that you call me out for chasing up responses from peeps when you did the same with Goat).
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #61) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1111, Skullduggery wrote: Ravenpaw, if Krab/Mutley doesn't get lynched today for whatever reason, who would be your second choice?
Well definitely not Malcolm or Cops as I think they're town.
Looking at the current votes I'd say Monkey, but personally I'd like it to be Rated R.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #62) » Sun May 12, 2013 3:15 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

Urgh so much to catch up on.
Good to know we now have 2 mafias we're dealing with. It's weird that the Shield chose the Cops, they were pinging a lot of radars and had a good chance of being lynched. Wifom I guess.
In post 1208, Mutleyddmc wrote:Can people stop saying krabs is their scum read. I've replaced him now so I am your scumread
Why did this comment make me laugh so much?
...I guess we just enjoy talking about Krabs.
In post 1346, Skullduggery wrote: Uh...thanks, I guess. You do realize that my read on Krab/Mutley hasn't changed, though, right? It's just that the prospect of convincing people to lynch that slot and building that wagon back up from scratch sounds only slightly less unappealing than sticking a potato peeler up my nose and turning it counter-clockwise.
This comment also gave me a good laugh. It's so very true.
In post 1347, Amethyst Actor wrote:Ya'll should vote Sven, that post I quoted in that vote post shows him slipping. He stated that he knew that the game was multi-ball because there couldn't be a team of three against a town of 18. insinuating that he knew how many people were on the scum team.
Nah, I think he's very obvious town.

Vote: Mutleydd

Still also up for a Rated R lynch ftr.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #63) » Sun May 12, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

What does neutral mean here?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #64) » Sun May 12, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

Hmm, Shield or Heyman people, they're both enemies to me either way.
Can neutrals do night kills like scum?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #65) » Sun May 12, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1375, Svenskt Stål wrote:Raven, we dont know yet, we will have to see what happends tonight.
Yeah I understand, I'm just trying to figure out what the difference in being neutral and being mafia is generally.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #66) » Mon May 13, 2013 3:48 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

@Mutley- Who do you see as town atm and why?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #67) » Tue May 14, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

Gawd I'm tired...
In post 1451, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 1447, Ravenpaw wrote:@Mutley- Who do you see as town atm and why?
No one, I am not a psychic
Nice avoidance of the actual question.
In post 1457, Svenskt Stål wrote:I am pretty sure most people read mutleys post as a joke, he probably has reads. He just made a bad joke with regards to timing.
I didn't, I read it as a scum doing a blatant question dodge.
In post 1493, The Goat wrote:Home, eating, and will answer all questions tonight. It may involve alcohol.

I plan to come busting through the wall like the Shockmaster.

Bonus points to those who get that reference.
Lol.
In post 1448, Svenskt Stål wrote:@ Raven, same wuestion, who do you see as town and why?
Hey why don't I pull a Mutley here and say nah, I can't
see
anything lalalala.
(But I won't).
Currently there are 3 peeps that I feel confident are town:

Desperado- His posts echo a lot of what is on my mind at the time, I like his logic, and he made a good case for why Krabs is scum. I’m not seeing why others say he’s scummy for.

Sven- you post in a very transparent way and pressure everybody, I get good strong town vibes from you.

Malcolm- This is another one where I don’t understand why people say they’re scum. They provide good analysis and questions, and I agree with the things they say in regards to Rated and Krabs.

I have other slightly less stronger town reads like Skull and Nero but it’s those 3 above that I trust the most to be town.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #68) » Tue May 14, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1536, Svenskt Stål wrote:Kay so i think monkey is scummy
Why?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #69) » Wed May 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1540, Mutleyddmc wrote: Tp answer a question its very general on you point about malcolm. Doesn't necassarily regard malolm. Scum have to look town, so what better way than some indepth analysis etc?
True, but doesn't really affect my read on them.
It is interesting though that you say I'm being general on Malcolm when your reads list was this:
In post 1534, Mutleyddmc wrote: Reads:
Desperado - a bit uptight and needs to relax but yer he is strong town
sven - not uptight good town if he and desp got along it could be useful for us
skull - like if those two had a love child.
Monkeyman - I like monkeys and I like you
:D
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #70) » Fri May 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Two more Mutley votes please.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #71) » Sat May 18, 2013 1:04 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1733, Svenskt Stål wrote:i am pretty sure that if there is no one with 11 votes before deadline then majority will rule, meaning that the person with the most votes will be lynched.
Nope:
In post 1, Nexus wrote:
Game Rules:

- A lynch will occur once a majority decision is reached. If no majority is reached by deadline, then no lynch shall occur.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #72) » Thu May 23, 2013 2:07 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1738, ArcAngel9 wrote:so bad that the Day 1 lynch didn't go through...
Why didn't you vote Arc, I was online for the deadline and I saw you online as well so why no vote?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #73) » Thu May 23, 2013 2:07 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1765, Skullduggery wrote: That's pretty much exactly what I was going to say. We had Mutley at L-1, but then, for whatever asinine reason, Malcolm decides to start a counter-wagon on Goat less than 24 hours before the deadline
even though he had made it abundantly clear that he was going to kill Goat during the night.
Why on Earth would you start a counter-wagon on a player that you intended to kill yourself? And hey, would you look at that -- there was only one kill last night, and it was from the Heyman Mafia (CM Punk's flavor).
How do you know that was a Heyman Mafia kill?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (isolation #74) » Thu May 23, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

Vote: Mutley
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (isolation #75) » Thu May 23, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1814, Mac wrote:
In post 1813, Mac wrote:
In post 1811, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 1765, Skullduggery wrote: That's pretty much exactly what I was going to say. We had Mutley at L-1, but then, for whatever asinine reason, Malcolm decides to start a counter-wagon on Goat less than 24 hours before the deadline
even though he had made it abundantly clear that he was going to kill Goat during the night.
Why on Earth would you start a counter-wagon on a player that you intended to kill yourself? And hey, would you look at that -- there was only one kill last night, and it was from the Heyman Mafia (CM Punk's flavor).
How do you know that was a Heyman Mafia kill?
In the very same post he says it's CM Punk's flavour for the kill & reading back it makes sense for him to assume that.
just to expand on this Cm Punk's flavour he talks about, CM Punk is an associate of Paul Heyman in WWE (along with Brock Lesnar) and has a finisher called "go to sleep" - therefore the flavour of the kill suggests it was by Punk, because the rock was "put to sleep."
Oh duh, how did I miss that.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #76) » Thu May 23, 2013 2:44 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1815, MonkeyMan576 wrote:So....it looks like Malcolm and Goat are scum buddies for sure.
What? How?
In post 1816, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Raven looks like she's bussing Arc to me.
Yeah, and that's why I'm voting for Mutley and not her.
Explain yourself Monkeyman.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (isolation #77) » Thu May 23, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1819, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Malcolm said he was going to kill Goat, Goat is still alive. If Goat was town, I'm pretty sure Goat would be voting Malcolm right now and not Mutley.
K.
It's suspicious that you are 1) Attacking Arc so hard 2) Not voting for her 3) Not on the major wagon.
1) Lol, this is (I think) the first thing I've said to Arc all game:
Why didn't you vote Arc, I was online for the deadline and I saw you online as well so why no vote?
And you call that
attacking so hard
? Really? Really?? Really???
2) Have I even said I find Arc scummy? No, I haven't, I have just asked her a question.
3) My top scum read is Mutley so that's where I will vote (for now).
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (isolation #78) » Fri May 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1842, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 1810, Ravenpaw wrote:Why didn't you vote Arc, I was online for the deadline and I saw you online as well so why no vote?
Just out of curiosity, did you happen to see TheEsquire online at that time too? He said that he was online right at the deadline, so if you saw him, we'd at least know that he was telling the truth about that.
Don't remember seeing him, but I wouldn't say I'm 100% sure.
In post 1886, Skullduggery wrote:Hrm. I'm sure you can see why I'm wary of you, Malcolm. My "lynch all liars" mindset is starting to kick in.
I love that mindset.
In post 1890, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1810, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 1738, ArcAngel9 wrote:so bad that the Day 1 lynch didn't go through...
well. TBH, I got behind with this game and either ways my vote would have not got him lynched. He was 2 or 3 votes away.
Mutt was 2 votes away and said he'd hammer if someone else voted for him.
In post 1893, Amethyst Actor wrote:Holy shit Darthe, that was actually a really good find. I liked Ferret for town for some reason, I don't remember what it was.
Yeah, I feel the same.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #79) » Fri May 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1900, MonkeyMan576 wrote:[quote="ArcAngel9]
Explain how?
Because she's pushing you but not voting you.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
And I already pointed out how this is wrong.
Monkey can explain why you think Malcolm is scum?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #80) » Sat May 25, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1903, Amethyst Actor wrote:
In post 1899, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 1886, Skullduggery wrote:Hrm. I'm sure you can see why I'm wary of you, Malcolm. My "lynch all liars" mindset is starting to kick in.
I love that mindset.
Still?

I'm a vig/Tracker with two shots of protect :P
Fun fact: the "Lynch all liars" motto is actually a shortened version of "Lynch all liars but Ms Marangal because she will lie as either alignment"
:P
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #81) » Sat May 25, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1904, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Tough, it' takes a couple clicks to find the post. I give like 7 reasons.
I'm a lazy mofo, can you just sum it up for me? That'd be grand.
In post 1906, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Is that mom or dad that thinks so? You're breaking your self given post restriction!

You, raven and angel aren't the most townish looking players, so I'm not to worried.
Worried about what?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1976 (isolation #82) » Sun May 26, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 1923, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Darthe, Petapan, Skull, Mac, TheEsquire, Nero Cain, Me
Can you give reasons for all of these reads please.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2043 (isolation #83) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:05 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

Vote: Monkeyman

Also still want a Mutt lynch.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #84) » Tue May 28, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 2054, ferretlover wrote:I'm not sure if it is what we should do, but what the hell.

VOTE: Jebus
Sven and I tried this back in day 1, it didn't work.
In post 2060, The Goat wrote:For the record, I'm tremendously upset that Skull won't be donning a singlet and dousing herself in baby oil. Hmph. Skull, you owe me one.
Creepy Goat is creepy.
In post 2090, PeregrineV wrote:Now I'm here.

Who we killing today?
Monkeyman.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (isolation #85) » Wed May 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

@Mod- I’ll be V/LA until Sunday
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2205 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

@Nero
Scum to town-

Fuzzyman
Jebus
Ferret
Mac
Esquire
AA9
Petapan
Goat
Darthe
Penguin
AA
Desperado
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2214 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:24 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

Alright I’ve added in the peeps that were left out:

Monkeyman
Muttley
Fuzzyman
Jebus
Ferret
Mac
Esquire
AA9
Petapan
Goat
Darthe
Penguin
AA
NeroCane
Malcolmx
Desperado
PeregrineV
Ravenpaw

Also with the deadline fast approaching we need to get someone to L-1 like asap.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2216 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:29 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

@MOD-
If replacements aren't found before deadline will you prolong the day for us until they are like before?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 2215, Nero Cain wrote: Raven: Why do you keep calling me Nero Cane?
Lol, I don't know, my fingers just type it that way for some reason.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Welcome replacements!
In post 2307, Amethyst Actor wrote:The Death list

Syry
Rubi
Darthe
Fuzzy
Goat
Mastin
Syry and Fuzzy are the same slot.
In post 2310, Amethyst Actor wrote:
In post 2309, Ms Marangal wrote:Because, unlike your predecessor, you are dropping town-tells
What towntells has Mutt dropped?
In post 2392, Darthe wrote:
In post 2389, ferretlover wrote:Wow how did nexus pull it through and get the subs :O

I see despo as town again and would love to see a monkey lynch. A monkey lynch wood give us a LOT of info.

I just got grounded from the computer so yeeeeaaaaahhhhh.
Thus monkey is town. I rest my case. And really..? Grounded? That's a good excuse to stay quiet.
How does that post make Monkey town?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:57 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

Ok I can definitely see the case on Darthe being scum, his awareness of what his predecessor was doing is very suspicious. When town replace in they don’t give two hoots about what the player before them did. I think the only reason I had him as a slight town read was for his Ferret case which I thought was good. Anyways:

Unvote: Monkeyman

Vote: Darthe

Ferret if you're town get your vote back on Darthe please.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:58 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

@Mutley- what's your read on Darthe?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2498 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:44 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 2484, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 2479, ferretlover wrote:Whatever you say, Raven :roll:

VOTE: Darthe
null
Was this meant to be a response to my question? If so, why is he null?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2503 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

Mut, why don't you do an iso of Darthe and try to get a better read of him then a null?
Also what do you think of him saying that his reads list is affected by what his predecessor said before?
In post 2502, Mutleyddmc wrote:All you clowns get on ferret please
No, don't listen to this guy^.
All you clowns vote for Darthe please.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2509 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 2505, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: Darthe

Just for the sake of a lynch.
Hey Monkey remember when you said this:
In post 2337, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Also, anyone willing to join a wagon with Arcangel, Mutley, and Ravenpaw on it needs to rethink their strategy. Lynching someone just to lynch someone is horrible, especially with a scum driven wagon.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2604 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 2521, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Ravenpaw is scum for trying to make someone accountable for not wanting a no lynch.
This is such cal.
I was pointing out your scummy contradiction, you said earlier that lynching someone just to have a lynch is "horrible", yes? But you are now committing this horribleness yourself, correct? As you said you're voting Darthe just for the sake of a lynch.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2605 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

In post 2596, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 2592, The Goat wrote:
In post 2585, Mutleyddmc wrote:IF all you bastards that are starting new wagons arent around at the deadline to change back if your wagon goes no where, I will do something bad to you
Like what, yell "boom" at us real loud?

Worse than that ''bang''
What are you trying to imply here? Because you said you were vanilla townie before?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2608 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Ravenpaw »

Why'd you ignore my question Mutt?
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Vote: Mastin
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2920 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

I'm cool with a Syrr lynch, but guys we have to lynch Mutley tomorrow he is Shield scum, I am 100% sure on this.
I was re-reading some of the day 1 Krabs dialogues and my gosh that guy was obvious scum. Also look at Mutley's and Darthe's interactions, they are very telling. Darthe hardly responded to any specific posts/questions but he did make a point of responding to Mut a few times. Mut bussed Darthe it is so blatantly obvious! Look at this:
In post 2500, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 2498, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 2484, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 2479, ferretlover wrote:Whatever you say, Raven :roll:

VOTE: Darthe
null
Was this meant to be a response to my question? If so, why is he null?

Cos I havent really taken much notice of him tbf
Really? Because he said this earlier:
In post 2039, Mutleyddmc wrote:I'm happy with Darthe right now so he won't be getting my vote at the minute
So he did take notice of him.

Also look at what Darthe would say earlier:
In post 1787, Darthe wrote:That is a good case against mutley.
Darthe says this and then... does nothing about it.
Why? Because it's his buddy of course.

Come on guys, this isn't rocket science.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3039 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Blimey! Mutley was town?! :o
That's incredible, he was the strongest scum read I've ever had. My gawd, how strange..

Great work by the PRs btw, I feel sorta bad for the scum, but anyways, hooray for town!

Thanks for the game Nexus, it was fun.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”