Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dad, Mom? That gimmick doesn't seem to match your name.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

1. Jebus

2. zachattack

3. ArcAngel9

4. Desperado

5. Squidward
6. Doctor C. Niall DeMencha
7. MalcomX
8. Krab Bucket
9. ferretlover

10. Ravenpaw

11. Amethyst Actor

12. Fuzzyman

13. Goodcopbadcop
14. FuDuzn

15. Skullduggery

16. MonkeyMan576

17. RATEDR (Vifam/SGRaaize_ Hydra)

18. TheEsquire

19. The Goat
20. Svenskt Stål
21. Nero Cain

Hrmmm...who do I want to policy lynch? Well I don't want to policy lynch myself so I'm out. I like the Jebus name, so he's out. Zack is supposed to be a pretty good player so he's out. Angel is a lot better than people give her credit for + she has a Tabret Bethell avatar. We are definitely keeping
THAT
around, so she's out. Desperado is new and I wouldn't want to kill him right off the bat so he's out. Kise is muy boi and he's a good scumhunter but bitch called me a garden tool and that's shits just inexcusable. He's in the running. Slot 5, 6 and 8 are silly gimmick hydra's. Do not mind killing those. I can live with loving pokemon and ferrets, he's out. RavenPaw sounds Indianish and I'm part Cherokee and we Indians gotta watch out for each other, she's out. I like MS and TAM, so they are out. Fuzzyman is tempting but there are better lynches. He's out. GoodcopBadcop is an obvious hydra gimmick alt (with Matt P?) I definitely want to kill that. FuDuzn made a funny so he's out. Punk Rock gurl is cool, she's out. The hate on Monkey is dumb, he's out. RatedR has Vifam in it.
VIFAM!!
and everyone should be ok with killing that but it has Graize in it, who wanted to play in this game so, against my better judgment, we'll let it live. TheEsq made a Cena crack so dude is cool in my book, he's out. Goat threatened to put me through a table so lynching him would just be returning the favor in kind. Sven seems like an irritating horny troll
AND
he uses images of the great Dean Winchester for his trolling purposes. The offences are too much.

At this point we have
Squidward
Doctor C.
MalcomX
Krab Bucket
goodcopbadcop
goat
sven

vote:sven

tonight I'm shooting all 4 gimmick hydra's and then tomorrow we'll day vig kise and lynch goat. Then, and only then, will we be ready to scumhunt.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 24, ferretlover wrote:Nero Cain (Post #8):

"I can live with loving pokemon and ferrets, he's out."

When did I say that I liked Pokemon? FOR READING MY MIND.

VOTE: NERO CAIN
I have a 3 shot day mind reader ability. Also Sven is totes scum for ignoring my RVS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 42, GoodCopBadCop wrote: (although I was thinking of voting Nero Cain out of policy--I like to policy lynch all policy lynchers)
While its theory, IMO policy lynches can help the town. My post 8 was a tote joke.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:skull

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 85, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 71, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 68, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:skull
bandwagonning :roll:
Sure seems that way.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero Cain
^^
OMGUS!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 75, zachattack wrote: Nero, you probably missed it because I didn't use proper quote tags. Where did the idea that I'm a good player come from?
No I saw it, I just didn't think it was important. Do you think its important line of questioning?

Either I played a game with you and thought you were good or I'm thinking of another user.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like I'm in a RK game and no one wants to do anything for fear of coming across scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmm....I might be able to buy that, Nacho.

Sven, was your post like serious?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, how is it an "easy wagon" and if you think its an easy wagon what do you think of Malcom?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1. Its a Kise + Nacho hydra but I don't understand what that has to do with anything.
2. Why did you call the Fuzzy wagon easy?
3. What does me trying to hard have to do with anything?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you mean I can't out my guilty 'sult on Nexus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

join the cult of raptors with weapons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sve: Sooo...in post 90 + 91 Malcolm is calling fuzzyman scum, directly after that you said you "weren't falling for the easy wagon." I then ask you how said fuzzyman wagon was easy. You give some BS response about how you don't know who is in the Malcolm hydra (despite it being on the front page) then sort of OMGUSly call me scum for asking a question. You then say that "it has 8 votes" wich it didn't. We were discussing Fuzzyman, not skull.

Anyone wanna help me policy lynch this before I loose more brain cells?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its a policy lynch 'cause he makes no sense and asking myself if this is more likely to come from scum or dumb town is making my head hurt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 122, Svenskt Stål wrote:I am implying that people think they see "town power play" or "scum slips" way to much, and not reflecting over the fact that they are wrong alot.
Well this is rich coming from a player that just accused me of a slip.

The Ravenpaw thing is cool.

Don't like GCBC's vote on Monkey.

Still ok with pling sven.

vote:Raven

@Ferret-RK was a site that we used to pwn nooblet scum on, my vote on skull was just fucking around.

nope, that's 6 votes. We should hold off till we hear from her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 122, Svenskt Stål wrote:I am implying that people think they see "town power play" or "scum slips" way to much, and not reflecting over the fact that they are wrong alot.
Well this is rich coming from a player that just accused me of a slip.

The Ravenpaw thing is cool.

Don't like GCBC's vote on Monkey.

Still ok with pling sven.

vote:Raven[/v]

@Ferret-RK was a site that we used to pwn nooblet scum on, my vote on skull was just fucking around.

nope, that's 6 votes. We should hold off till we hear from her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Raven

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 201, ferretlover wrote:Where did we discuss RK?
We are me and Kise

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 104, Svenskt Stål wrote:What do you base that on Malcolm? A slip is a slip. Seems like you are defending in a softish way.
This post obviously is you agreeing with Raven that I "slipped"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

9 pages in 2 days is fast? :eek:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a golddust fan myself.

Sven can you link me to your last completed scum game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TheEsq here with a devastating IIOA the leaves Nero Cain confused and angry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 231, Ravenpaw wrote:Why, if you think I'm scum shouldn't more votes be kosher with you? And you never said this when you put Skull at L-3, why is that?
While I highly doubt that you'd receive 5 more votes before you checked in, I wasn't anywhere ready to end the day that early. There's also the fact (its sort of a personality thing though) both alignments can flip out. What if you got ran up to L1, wigged out and got yourself lynched? I like the current case on you but I don't think its a smoking gun. My scumplay is horrid but if you (and ESQ) really think I'd be dumb enough to lay down an eighth vote with no reasoning AND expect people to not notice then WOW.

I prefer playing as town.

lol @ ESQ agreeing with me that his post was IIOA. In post 232 he was claiming that his "IIOA" was him trying to be helpful and then in post 242 he's saying that his IIOA was there 'cause his computer ate part of his post. These don't exactly seem the same to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah, no way I was going to let Skull die. Putting Skull at l-3=//= letting her die.

Yeah, I don't know if Raven is town or not, do you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree with the case on Raven (and she's slightly lying that the case on her revolves solely around my "slip") I get how you could read the post the way you did but I'm telling you that you're 100% wrong. If you choose not to believe me then fine.

You're being a complete dumbo here, I never had a scumread on Skull so why would I want to lynch her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is ESQ a strong town read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If ESQ is one of the three people you have no intention of lynching over 18 others...seems kinda strong to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Arc is prob town 'cause she's actually playing instead of lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you talking about ArcAngel or Amethyst Actor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda like Des. Not only does he have a town read on me but he looks like he's actually hunting. Is there any specific posts that make you uneasy about that slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GCBC is iffy as his push on monkey was dumb but he makes a good point about Ferretlover. I'd also expect Nacho to be more active. AA is kinda a possibility 'cause (I think) scum tend to complain about heads posting out of hydras and I don't really know if their pointing out of Vifam posted out of hydra was helpful town or scum trying to look helpful. Still think ESQ posting IIOA then becoming super active and giving what looks like *slightly* conflicting reasoning for his IIOA makes him off limits for day 1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GCBC is iffy as his push on monkey was dumb but he makes a good point about Ferretlover. I'd also expect Nacho to be more active. AA is kinda a possibility 'cause (I think) scum tend to complain about heads posting out of hydras and I don't really know if their pointing out of Vifam posted out of hydra was helpful town or scum trying to look helpful. Still think ESQ posting IIOA then becoming super active and giving what looks like *slightly* conflicting reasoning for his IIOA makes him off limits for day 1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If Arc is scum she'll active lurk like crazy. You both need to stop it.

I want comments on ESQ. NOA!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 351, Desperado wrote:Slapping an IIOA label on it and calling it a day doesn't sit well with me.
I'm not, hence why I'm asking others opinions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So anyone wanna kill Goat with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IIOA=Information instead of Analysis.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:goat

Why have you been posting elsewhere for two days but not here?

My scum reads are you, ferret, jebus, zack, ESQ, malcolm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

+ it rhymes!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like I've set off an IIOA craze. Finally I'm popular.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fuzzy could be echo scum, dunno, I'll have to look at his posts more closely and see what else he says.

dunno, I'm think that Jebus might be the vote today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yep yep. Me, you, Raven, skull, RR, angel, monkey, Fudzn, Despo=town vote block

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nach and Kise are in their quicktopiks asking for helps.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no one wants krabs, sven. So not a silly vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you never asked me to. but I will when I get back.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #45) » Wed May 01, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is this Nacho posting or Kise?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #46) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 388, Svenskt Stål wrote:Nero.
In post 378, Svenskt Stål wrote:I dont like to think of it like "We are lynching x today". I think of it as "we are putting heat on x and unless he starts posting in a way we feel comfortable calling towny"

Edit. alot of names there that you will have to help me out with. Controversial list.
Well I know that I'm not scum. Doesn't look like you scum based on meta, I like some of your posts. I like some of skulls suspicions and her self vote seems more like town fucking around. I looked at Ravens votes and changed my mind, I no longer agree with the current case on her. RR is a secret. Angel is dumb dumb dumb but probs town. Monkey plays like this as both alignments so he's not the vote for today. I might actually change my stance on Fudzn, after re-reading him he seems a lil' fluffy for my liking. I like Despo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #47) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Raven: I don't really care for any of Goats 5 posts he was not posting here but still playing in his other gamea. Put your vote on him and lets see what he does.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #48) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Raven: I don't really care for any of Goats 5 posts he was not posting here but still playing in his other gamea. Put your vote on him and lets see what he does.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #49) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Ferret

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #50) » Wed May 01, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you like high? There's more than just me or you on there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #51) » Wed May 01, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but you didn't tell me who was controversial. You can't be like tell me this, have me expect to read your mind, and then get mad at me for not being able to read your mind. That's what women do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #52) » Wed May 01, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

'cause me and Raven are doing Ferret first. Why are you against Ferret? Why does Jebus have to go first?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #53) » Wed May 01, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is it a bad thing that I think you are prob town but I still want to stab you in the face?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #54) » Wed May 01, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 427, xMALCOLMx wrote:
In post 407, Nero Cain wrote:Is this Nacho posting or Kise?
Can't tell black people apart?
no, they all look alike.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #55) » Wed May 01, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't vote for skull. ITS A TRAP!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #56) » Wed May 01, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ferret or goat or read the game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #57) » Wed May 01, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 436, GoodCopBadCop wrote:Just looked at their ISOs, was not impressed by scum reads on these lazy slots

how will you respond to a
Vote: Nero Cain
?

-BadCop
you're an idiot. Why am I scummy for finding the ferret and goat slots suspicious/scummy but not others?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #58) » Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

leave the derpy hydra alone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #59) » Wed May 01, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 277, GoodCopBadCop wrote:
Ferret wrote:I just derped around and accidentally clicked RavenPaw's ISO button
I don't buy this.
If it was an accident why'd you keep reading?

Who were you trying to ISO in the first place?
See, I liked this.

but the other head not finding Ferret scummy is hydra dis. and it makes my nose itch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #60) » Wed May 01, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 277, GoodCopBadCop wrote:
Ferret wrote:I just derped around and accidentally clicked RavenPaw's ISO button
I don't buy this.
If it was an accident why'd you keep reading?

Who were you trying to ISO in the first place?
See, I liked this.

but the other head not finding Ferret scummy is hydra dis. and it makes my nose itch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #61) » Wed May 01, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My posts are so good that they deserve to be posted twice.

No my computer has been like this awhile, sometimes it dps like this, even when I hit the back button on my browser it goes back two pages. It also make highlighting text a pain in the ass.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #62) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I want you to tell me why you love Ferrets?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #63) » Wed May 01, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you're being silly for silly sake. Why are we not policy lynching this hydra?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #64) » Wed May 01, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nope!!! Your vote was scummy just like my vote on skull was scummy. Only scum can be scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #65) » Wed May 01, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nope!!! Your vote was scummy just like my vote on skull was scummy. Only scum can be scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #66) » Thu May 02, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 490, Skullduggery wrote:When I said that I liked the cut of his jib, I was just saying that I liked FuDuzn as a person. That's all. It was not indicative of whether I thought he was Town or Scum at the time.
I don't like this for some reason. I mean, I think I get along with the majority of players on this site (though apparently I have a reputation as an asshole but that's not a discussion for here) but I wouldn't say that I like anyone 'cause I don't know them. And this is a mafia game...what does you liking a person have to do with anything?
In post 492, xMALCOLMx wrote:
In post 89, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like I'm in a RK game and no one wants to do anything for fear of coming across scummy.
That place hasn't closed yet?
nope. no mafia there 'cause its a ghost town.

In post 493, The Goat wrote:
In post 485, Nero Cain wrote:nope!!! Your vote was scummy just like my vote on skull was scummy. Only scum can be scummy.
:blank stare:
obviously I was mocking GCBC.
In post 505, Ravenpaw wrote:@Nero- Goat’s most recent post read as pretty genuine to me, what do you think?
Jury is still out. I 'preciate the town read but its not like its an impossibility for scum to call their attacker town to try and throw em' off.

22 and 23 later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #67) » Fri May 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Despo is giving me bad vibes on page 22. Still not liking Goat.
In post 569, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 567, Nero Cain wrote:And this is a mafia game...what does you liking a person have to do with anything?
It doesn't have anything to do with anything. Ravenpaw asked me why I said it and that was the reason.

What's the problem here again?
Fair enough I guess. Just seems weirdish, idk. I do think its a slight scumtell to "imply" a read and I thought that's what you were doing.

Why should I believe you if you are unwilling to believe me?
In post 582, Amethyst Actor wrote:Nero, why is Ferret scum? why is cops scum for dissonance? what do you think about Krabs?
Ferret's 146 seems like an over reaction, 164 seems silly. Hydra dis is prob not as big of scumtell as it used to be. Like I said, their vote on Monkey is horrible and the dis and then "oh I was just joking!!" I could see coming for scum or stupid town. Krabs seems scummy but I think they may have town told, I'm going to wait and see.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #68) » Fri May 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Despo is giving me bad vibes on page 22. Still not liking Goat.
In post 569, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 567, Nero Cain wrote:And this is a mafia game...what does you liking a person have to do with anything?
It doesn't have anything to do with anything. Ravenpaw asked me why I said it and that was the reason.

What's the problem here again?
Fair enough I guess. Just seems weirdish, idk. I do think its a slight scumtell to "imply" a read and I thought that's what you were doing.

Why should I believe you if you are unwilling to believe me?
In post 582, Amethyst Actor wrote:Nero, why is Ferret scum? why is cops scum for dissonance? what do you think about Krabs?
Ferret's 146 seems like an over reaction, 164 seems silly. Hydra dis is prob not as big of scumtell as it used to be. Like I said, their vote on Monkey is horrible and the dis and then "oh I was just joking!!" I could see coming for scum or stupid town. Krabs seems scummy but I think they may have town told, I'm going to wait and see.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #69) » Sat May 04, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets get some votes on Goat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #70) » Sat May 04, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not Goat?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #71) » Sat May 04, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Darthe, what color is your role?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #72) » Sat May 04, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's telling us that Funz is his buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #73) » Sat May 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, your only content is "Monkey is rolefishing, kill it!!!" So what are we ignoring?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #74) » Sat May 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would I have a vendetta against you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #75) » Sat May 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You honestly think RVS/obvious joke post would translate into a serious vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #76) » Sat May 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 66 Goat votes for Squid for voting Monkey. Angel agreed with this and GCBC also voted Monkey so its some selective scumhunting.

In 494 he calls GCBC scum but waits until 553 to vote them.

Then in 663 he's claiming that I have a vendetta against him for an obvious joke post. I mean yuck.

Pretty much all his other posts are fluff. I want your top 4 scum reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #77) » Sun May 05, 2013 3:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 697, The Goat wrote:
In post 646, Nero Cain wrote:lets get some votes on Goat.

To be fair, this is what raised my eyebrows as a "vendetta." Not just voting me, but calling for others to do so. Struck me as odd.
In post 647, Ravenpaw wrote:Why Goat again?
In post 648, Nero Cain wrote:Why not Goat?
Then this exchange. Seemingly without reason, and reluctance to GIVE a reason.
Are you serious here? You do know that you have to get others to join a wagon to secure a lynch, why you think that's scummy or "proof" of a vendetta is beyond me.

I also found it odd that in claiming I had a vendetta against you, you ignored post 415 which
DOES
list some early reasoning as to why I suspected you. Why did you instead claim that my RVS/joke post was my reasoning for the vendetta?

Just 'cause I didn't give my reasoning right off doesn't mean I wasn't. My asking Raven why I shouldn't suspect you is a pretty important question.

Then in post 669, after I call you on it, you do this:
In post 669, Nero Cain wrote:In post 66 Goat votes for Squid for voting Monkey. Angel agreed with this and GCBC also voted Monkey so its some selective scumhunting.

In 494 he calls GCBC scum but waits until 553 to vote them.

Then in 663 he's claiming that I have a vendetta against him for an obvious joke post. I mean yuck.

Pretty much all his other posts are fluff. I want your top 4 scum reads.
Again, I fluff on Day 1. Always have, always will.

Here's what I really dislike about your most recent quoted post - you're being very selective (if not flat-out lying) with your reasoning:

1) "In 494 he calls GCBC scum but waits until 553 to vote them. "

No kidding. Here's the actual post. I'm gonna bold a couple important parts.
In post 494, The Goat wrote:
In post 415, Nero Cain wrote:Raven: I don't really care for any of Goats 5 posts he was not posting here but still playing in his other gamea. Put your vote on him and lets see what he does.
If you read the game you're referring to, it's pretty damned evident I was phone posting and trying to prevent the town from doing something abysmally stupid.

For those who have commented on my slacking, I do that a lot on D1. The manic and outrageous finger-pointing and stick-poking wears on me, so, admittedly...I let others do it. I like to have fun on D1.
I said I will analyze and post tomorrow. And I will.

FWIW, my early read on Nero is town.

My early read on GCBC
is scum.
The next day, as I said I would, I analyzed and posted. Here's post 553.
In post 553, The Goat wrote:
In post 548, GoodCopBadCop wrote:
I will not stop my activity. Although it will drop when my battery dies.
It will hurt town if you don't...

You complain about lurkers when you're making catching up way harder for them. If I was a day Vig, i'd kill you now. You piss me off.

In fact:

Vig: Sven

Good riddance.
This was the icing on the cake.

vote GCBC
Well first of all, I disagree that you sayin' "STOP PICKING ON ME!!!" is calling out my lack of reasoning against you. I also don't really think that coming in the next day and laying down a vote on your top suspect is "analyzing" anything. Considering that there's more than 1 scum in this game...your lack of motivation to hunt for scum is alarming.
[/quote]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #78) » Sun May 05, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 697, The Goat wrote: My top four scumreads WERE GCBC, Desperado, Ferret, and Krab...but rereading and doing ISOs made me realize that I need to read this a little more thoroughly, because I didn't realize how diametrically opposed two of those scum reads are to the other two.
Where is squid on this list?

Why is your RVS vote your #2 scumread?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #79) » Sun May 05, 2013 4:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 700, Ravenpaw wrote:
In post 678, Svenskt Stål wrote: Hey raven, can you tell me why you are against a GCBC lynch? What do you see that I dont?
I’m against it because I have a strong town read on them. There play has been very critical, and I’ve found their analyses very helpful.
And I really don’t see scum doing that vig test that they pulled earlier.
I agree with this. What does this make you think of Goat?
Also could you sum up what you think Krabs most scummy actions are?
The scummiest things he’s done imo:
1. His reaction to the vig test, he didn’t even understand what Cops had written yet took the opportunity to switch to that wagon when he saw some ‘peculiar’ play.
Yet so did Goat. Desperado's reaction is the one that I like least.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #80) » Sun May 05, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 706, The Goat wrote:
In post 702, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 697, The Goat wrote: My top four scumreads WERE GCBC, Desperado, Ferret, and Krab...but rereading and doing ISOs made me realize that I need to read this a little more thoroughly, because I didn't realize how diametrically opposed two of those scum reads are to the other two.
Where is squid on this list?

Why is your RVS vote your #2 scumread?
Because of his follow of GCBC.

Again, the more I look at it, the more I'm starting to believe him.
the fuck is this shit?!? Squid never voted for GCBC...nor did Despo.

None of this makes any sense what-so-ever. Can you explain this noobie style?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #81) » Sun May 05, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 707, The Goat wrote:And I would absolutely love to hunt for scum. Have I answered your questions to your satisfaction, or is there more minutia you'd like to discuss?
can't tell if snark is immature town or pissed off scum.

Why did you seemingly not "hunt" until I asked you for your top scum reads?
In post 705, Desperado wrote:@ Nero can you go into more detail about that? A couple other players have said they had the opposite reaction.
Your "woah"-"full claim" seems kinda cautious and then jumping onto the Krabs wagon seemed a bit opportunistic.

++++

the fact Goat has you as a scum read for fuck all really makes me weary.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #82) » Sun May 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Scum do fake claim drunk posting though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #83) » Sun May 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok so you were actually drunk, just scum. Thanks for clearing that up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #84) » Sun May 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So snarky and defensive. Dude, you haven't provided ANY reads other than the ones in 697. So I'm going to ask you about the ones given.

I still think its silly of you to be giving Despo town cred for sheeping your #1 scumread.

Still doesn't explain why Squid is no longer a scum read.

I still don't follow you like at all, its like your bouncing here and there. Just w/e. Be sure to ask your scumbuddies to give you some help tonight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #85) » Sun May 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Goat-You vote Squid despite having Angel and GCBC do the same thing (I.e;vote monkey) that Squid was "scummy" for.
I call you scum.
You call me town and GCBC scum.
You then vote GCBC for an obvious fake daykill possible vig/sk crumb.
I call you scum again and urge others to vote you.
You claim I have a vendetta against you.
I ask for your top 4 scum reads.
Your "old" list was CGBC, Despo, Ferret and Crab. So you dropped Squid 'cause you liked his other posts.
I ask you about your Despo read and you said that you liked his follow/sheep of your #1 scum read. You later get defensive and claim that you've explained why you had a Despo scum read but I don't see it.

Do you think this is an accurate portrayal? If not what am I wrong about?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #86) » Sun May 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 730, Ravenpaw wrote:Despie's reaction seemed pretty darn legit to me. Why didn't you like it?
In post 711, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 705, Desperado wrote:@ Nero can you go into more detail about that? A couple other players have said they had the opposite reaction.
Your "woah"-"full claim" seems kinda cautious and then jumping onto the Krabs wagon seemed a bit opportunistic.

What townie things has Goat done, Raven?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #87) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That's it. I'm badgering you since we were 30 pages/a week in and your "old" scumlist is 3 of the 4 most talked about players today. I think your reasoning for dropping Squid is silly since his only other posts are "woe is me I'm being ignored" and "I'll read 23 pages later". How you get a town vibe from that, idk. Your lack of scumhunting/pro fluff sets me on edge.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #88) » Mon May 06, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, I'm getting bad vibes from Despo over here. You know who likes to say "this is not a scumtell"? Scum like to say it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #89) » Mon May 06, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

prob a goat buddy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #90) » Mon May 06, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum echo shit all the time, Sven.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #91) » Mon May 06, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I can't remember what game it was but Haylen made several fake drunk posts and coasting to end game on them. No scumtell is ever 100% but Despo's "this is not a scumtell" argument is basicly a "scum couldn't/wouldn't do that" argument. + in both playground mafia and judge, jury and executioner mafia, SC scum used the same "X is not a scumtell argument" to defend his buddies so Despo using it here to defend Goat makes my nose itch.

+ Despo is/wa on Goats scumlist but I can't find the reasoning that he gave. Can someone find this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #92) » Mon May 06, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

wait...scratch that. Ok he was calling Despo as scum for "following" GCBC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #93) » Mon May 06, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Leave the noob alone, Sven.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #94) » Mon May 06, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Leave the noob alone, Sven.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #95) » Mon May 06, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, Darthe replaced Zach so I'm not filled with confidence.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #96) » Mon May 06, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 784, Svenskt Stål wrote:what? noob is not an excuse for not answering questions.
no its not but I just feel like there's better targets out there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #97) » Mon May 06, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no...just no.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #98) » Mon May 06, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Angel would be an excellent utility lynch but so would Jebus and squid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #99) » Mon May 06, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She apparently does this a lot though but I wouldn't cry to see her gone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #100) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Darthe, what color is your role?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #101) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:AA9

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #102) » Mon May 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 819, Desperado wrote:
In post 800, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote: ArcAngel9
dat vote!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #103) » Mon May 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I want to see what scums hop on the Angel wagon. Despo already did. + even if ths were to go through I will not shed one tear

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #104) » Mon May 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Malcolm, your despo and goat reads please.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #105) » Mon May 06, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

She's uber obsessed with me, but to be fair it is easy to fall for me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #106) » Mon May 06, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

She's uber obsessed with me, but to be fair it is easy to fall for me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #107) » Mon May 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh come on Angel, I've been giving reasons why I suspect everyone I do sans you but, babe, you need to limit the amount of games you sign up for.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #108) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 854, Svenskt Stål wrote:ahh, that tennesse temptation.
best post in the whole game

Angel is probs not who we should be killing today.

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #109) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think he may have townslipped. I'll read him in more detail tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #110) » Mon May 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are there two Jebus wagons, Nexus?

Not really a fan of any of the leading wagons though.

vote:Goat

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #111) » Mon May 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are there two Jebus wagons, Nexus?

Not really a fan of any of the leading wagons though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #112) » Tue May 07, 2013 2:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not getting a soft claim out of 624?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #113) » Tue May 07, 2013 3:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 872, petapan wrote:
In post 868, Nero Cain wrote:I think he may have townslipped. I'll read him in more detail tomorrow.
elaborate on this
I was in a game awhle back and I really really really thought some newbie was scum and they made a post that I thought was really really scummy and too dumb to come from town. Krab said something very similar and it made me pause.
In post 551, Krab Bucket wrote:Claiming neutral, then demanding that a Vigi goes on one of the most pro-town players in the game at this moment in time?
Sure, its not impossible for this to come from scum and I don't think I'll cry but well, I just rather see other players lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #114) » Tue May 07, 2013 3:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 878, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 827, Nero Cain wrote:Well I want to see what scums hop on the Angel wagon. Despo already did. + even if ths were to go through I will not shed one tear
Doesn't it seem just a little hypocritical to hop on the ArcAngel wagon and then imply that anyone else who hops on it is Scum?
Maybe a little but I know that I'm town and scum are there's very very little chance that a wagon is going to be all town.
Deadline's coming up soon, man. I don't know what tell/slip you're talking about. If you see something about Krab that makes him Town, now would be the time to point it out. Otherwise I don't see that wagon dying down anytime soon.
umm yeah I know but that doesn't mean that I have to immediately jump on the Krab wagon. Their lynch is better then a no lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #115) » Tue May 07, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 753, Desperado wrote:
In post 711, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 707, The Goat wrote:And I would absolutely love to hunt for scum. Have I answered your questions to your satisfaction, or is there more minutia you'd like to discuss?
can't tell if snark is immature town or pissed off scum.

Why did you seemingly not "hunt" until I asked you for your top scum reads?

++++

the fact Goat has you as a scum read for fuck all really makes me weary.
Cautious in what way? And "opportunistic" gets thrown around way too much on this forum. 1) I had already expressed displeasure with Krab's slot as early as #324, and 2) what is the proper waiting period between someone doing something scummy and me being able to vote them for it without being labeled opportunistic?
It's a subjective
and ultimately meaningless piece of analysis. You could twist anything in this game into appearing opportunistic.
Just 'cause the word "opportunistic" is used (or overused IYO) doesn't mean its not true and its like an opinion man...which is like a big part of this game.

1. So? Just 'cause you said something earlier doesn't mean you can't swoop in and vote opportunistically.
2. That's a theory discussion and I have no interest in having such.

As for the bolded...EVERYTHING is subjective.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #116) » Wed May 08, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

For the record, I do hear you about Malcolm and I've been considering it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #117) » Wed May 08, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Where is the goat vote at Kise?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #118) » Wed May 08, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise: On a scale of 1-10 how much do you think Goat is scum?

Sven: On a scale of 1-10 how much do you think Malcolm is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #119) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

against.

can you give me a quck rundown of your scumreads petapan?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #120) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1000, Svenskt Stål wrote:Desp you are scummy yo.
THANK YOU!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #121) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw. I'm old and cranky and think long days/games ten to favor scum. I can understand why folks would want an extension but I don't really see the town gaining anything from it.

Help me lynch Goat and desp or whomever who find scummiest and I promise you I will help Malcolm die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #122) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

WOW!!! look at all them typos....I must be tired

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #123) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oo oo oo Despo and Goat are gonna distance from each other.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #124) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oo oo oo Despo and Goat are gonna distance from each other.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #125) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe the fact that I haven't been really paying attention to this game and need to read and catch up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #126) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sure but you asked me why there are unanswered questions and I'm telling you why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #127) » Fri May 10, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #128) » Fri May 10, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm really really starting to think we should kill fuzzy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #129) » Fri May 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 984, petapan wrote:anyway in general since this is nearing a deadline lynch i'm going to say i'm more squicked by krab's reaction to the fake daykill than gcbc's potential motivations for it - i've seen scum pull the trick before to rolefish but the hyperbolic outrage is a thing i find scum tend to do
what did you think of despo's reaction?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #130) » Fri May 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

1. Jebus
4. Desperado
6. Doctor C. Niall DeMencha (Hydra)
11. Amethyst Actor (Ms. Marangel/The Acting Method Hydra)
12. Fuzzyman
14. petapan
15. Skullduggery
18. TheEsquire
19. The Goat

This game blows. I really dislike about 10 slots which is way to high. Even if all 6 scum are in this (2 teams of 3 is my guess) there's going to be 4 wrong, even then I doubt all 6 are in this list but I still think this is a good starting place. Anyways, I'm going for dinner so I'll be back later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #131) » Fri May 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is petapan ignoring me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #132) » Fri May 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think listed your top suspects is a list....

I also have a question for you in 1198.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #133) » Fri May 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1138, petapan wrote:
In post 1134, Darthe wrote:I don't do lists is such a shitty reason. Sorry, I just figured someone who was voted most cunning manipulator would say more in that regard?
do you think i got this fucking banner by being obstinate when people ask me things
you got it by sucking up to the judges

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #134) » Fri May 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:

That was totally trolling, dude.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #135) » Sat May 11, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, we should be lynching Goat or Despo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #136) » Sat May 11, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1145, petapan wrote:
In post 1144, Desperado wrote:
In post 1137, petapan wrote:desperado is slightly above scum on my list i think because he asked for a claim from sven after the fake dayvig which is scumshit but i haven't noticed anything otherwise
No I didn't. I was asking GoodCopBadCop to claim. Sven wasn't even present IIRC
oh i'm an idiot i just reread that ok read rescinded
I don't really understand this part.

Why would you think it was scummy of Despo to ask Sven to claim?

Why is he no longer scummy for asking GCBC to claim after the fake daykill?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #137) » Sat May 11, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1235, RATEDR wrote:Since when is not reading the thread a scumtell
Well its not exactly pro-town to not read and give thoughts and scum do lurk all the time...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #138) » Sat May 11, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1245, Desperado wrote:
In post 1241, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1145, petapan wrote:
In post 1144, Desperado wrote:
In post 1137, petapan wrote:desperado is slightly above scum on my list i think because he asked for a claim from sven after the fake dayvig which is scumshit but i haven't noticed anything otherwise

Unless I'm mistaken you're the only one who thinks this. You've made no effort to engage me in a discussion about it, despite multiple efforts on my part, choosing instead to just keep parroting it as if the matter is already settled...to the point where I'm beginning to think it's just not worth mentioning anymore. If you aren't going to make a good faith effort, then why should I?
I'm obviously asking Petapan a question and I don't get why you are butting in said discussion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #139) » Sat May 11, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

horrible vote. I'm assuming its TAM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #140) » Sat May 11, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sven is a huge jerk btw

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #141) » Sat May 11, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1258, Svenskt Stål wrote:Not despo, my read is noob town. Goat is okay but not great. Keep pressure on malcolm, nacho should be able to come across as town if he is one.
personally I think its an alt but its not like I can prove it. Didn't you have him as scum at one point? What made you down grade your read?

Why is petapan a town read, Monkey?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #142) » Sat May 11, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

petapan says
desperado is slightly above scum on my list i think because he asked for a claim from sven after the fake dayvig which is scumshit but i haven't noticed anything otherwise

Despo says

petapan says

Nero says

Despo says
Unless I'm mistaken you're the only one who thinks this. You've made no effort to engage me in a discussion about it, despite multiple efforts on my part, choosing instead to just keep parroting it as if the matter is already settled...to the point where I'm beginning to think it's just not worth mentioning anymore. If you aren't going to make a good faith effort, then why should I?

Nero says
I'm obviously asking Petapan a question and I don't get why you are butting in said discussion.

despo says
Because the question that you're asking a) directly involves me and b) directly involves a line of questioning I've been asking you about for over a dozen pages now.

So what? If you are scum its not like I'm going to convince you that you are. I didn't like your reaction. That's my opinion. You obviously don't like my opinion but I'm entitled to it. Your not going to change my mind so stop trying to. In some post I asked about PetaPan about your reaction to the fakedaykill. He said the above and you corrected him. To me it sounded a lot like he just mixed up names, but that's how I read it. so I'm just curious why he thought you were scummy for asking Sven to claim but he didn't think you were scummy for asking GCBC to claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #143) » Sat May 11, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1292, Svenskt Stål wrote:thats some elite qouteing.

i couldnt follow everything in that post... somone asked someone to claim...and someone thinks its scummy or not scummy
to clarify, I asked Petapan what he thought of Despo's reaction the the fake vig. Petapan says he has a scum read on Despo for asking you (Sven) to claim. Despo clarifies that he didn't ask you to claim. I want to know why peta though it was scummy of Despo to ask you to claim but it was not scummy to ask GCBG to claim

In post 1302, The Goat wrote:(If it were not evident, I'm utterly tired of Nero being a fucking moron. He's single-handedly deceasing my interest in this game.)
Why are you being a baby? I suspect you, big deal. Even if I'm annoying you (wich I don't see HOW I'm doing so) and your plan is to try and get me lynched for it.....do you really expect me to feel good about your slot when we are 50 pages in and you want a pl?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #144) » Sat May 11, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1292, Svenskt Stål wrote:thats some elite qouteing.

i couldnt follow everything in that post... somone asked someone to claim...and someone thinks its scummy or not scummy
to clarify, I asked Petapan what he thought of Despo's reaction the the fake vig. Petapan says he has a scum read on Despo for asking you (Sven) to claim. Despo clarifies that he didn't ask you to claim. I want to know why peta though it was scummy of Despo to ask you to claim but it was not scummy to ask GCBG to claim

In post 1302, The Goat wrote:(If it were not evident, I'm utterly tired of Nero being a fucking moron. He's single-handedly deceasing my interest in this game.)
Why are you being a baby? I suspect you, big deal. Even if I'm annoying you (wich I don't see HOW I'm doing so) and your plan is to try and get me lynched for it.....do you really expect me to feel good about your slot when we are 50 pages in and you want a pl?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #145) » Sat May 11, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1305, Svenskt Stål wrote:But I strongly urge you to ignore nero for awhile and do something constructive
Well its not like I'm going out of my way to harass him or anything. I don't get why his panties are in a bunch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #146) » Sat May 11, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I much rather do Fuzzy then Malcolm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #147) » Sat May 11, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm down for both. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #148) » Sat May 11, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1314, Svenskt Stål wrote:goat, you will never win this fight vs nero, going at him. he has done to much for town.

what you can do is to work on the game, if nero is a legit suspect of yours then i sudgest switching to your second suspect.
I actually be interested in hear what he has to say, b/c his attack on me looks like pure OMGUS.

In post 1313, The Goat wrote:I always...ALWAYS...just observe on Day 1, and post fluff. I have stated this, and done it, in almost every game I've played on this site. You've taken exception to this, and seem intent on pushing that to the nth degree.
This is a incredibly anti-town playstyle, but then a lot of players seem to play scummy to bolster their scum meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #149) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise, I refer you to 1119

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #150) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #151) » Sat May 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Doesn't really matter who made the vote, it still stunk. Normally I'd agree that knowing that it was multiball before it was proven to be multiball is a scum tell but the flavor kinda gave it away.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #152) » Sat May 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1343, Sugar Cain wrote:that's kinda what I just said....
opps?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #153) » Sun May 12, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

heymans are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #154) » Sun May 12, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1372, Fuzzyman wrote:and say which you're hunting for when you post
Why would town do that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #155) » Sun May 12, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, I just kinda want to kill Sven now. The Heyman faction is not town, therefore they are scum. Its not a cult, and I doubt its an independent rolecop (though that would be neat) Occam's razor says its a mafia faction and Sven being cautious here makes me want to stab him in the face.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #156) » Sun May 12, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1376, Fuzzyman wrote:
In post 1373, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1372, Fuzzyman wrote:and say which you're hunting for when you post
Why would town do that?
Shield and Heyman-aligned will tend to act differently towards different players, right? If someone was, for example, trying to stall the GCBC wagon, that would be a tell for them being Heyman, but not Shield.
ok sure but town shouldn't favor hunting for either faction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #157) » Sun May 12, 2013 4:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bring it on Sweedish alt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #158) » Sun May 12, 2013 4:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, I don't think being a moron is a very accurate scumtell.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #159) » Sun May 12, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1389, Svenskt Stål wrote:ehumm, pretty sure me and nero are just having fun here bro.
this. Though I actually do think its pretty obvious that heymans are a scum faction but still...its not something we should be discussing. Lets talk about who we will lynch.

I will also lay out my Goat case and I want comments on it to see if I am unfairly tunneling town or if his "oh you suspect me!!! I hate this game" hissy fit is an scum ATE.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #160) » Sun May 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Jesus Christ, stop being such a fucking baby, Goat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #161) » Sun May 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:AA

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #162) » Sun May 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1428, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Doesn't sound right to me either. How many large games have exactly one anti-town group?
Except that's not the point....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #163) » Sun May 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you trust Despo, Skull?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #164) » Sun May 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you think his "ah Nero iz being mean and ruining the game for me." is scum ATEing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #165) » Mon May 13, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

join us Sven and Monkey

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #166) » Mon May 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1500, The Goat wrote:
In post 1329, Skullduggery wrote:Who jumped on GCBC right after he made his "dayvig"? Desperado, Krab, and The Goat. There is Shield scum in that trio. Guaranteed.
You need to read more carefully. I specifically stated that there was no way GCBC was a vig.
OK.....? I don't understand what that has to do with anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #167) » Mon May 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1508, The Goat wrote:
In post 1505, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1500, The Goat wrote:
In post 1329, Skullduggery wrote:Who jumped on GCBC right after he made his "dayvig"? Desperado, Krab, and The Goat. There is Shield scum in that trio. Guaranteed.
You need to read more carefully. I specifically stated that there was no way GCBC was a vig.
OK.....? I don't understand what that has to do with anything.

Here's the whole post.

In post 1329, Skullduggery wrote:Something else to consider. The Shield team knew that they had a dayvig shot at their disposal (possibly more than one), so how do you suppose they would have reacted when GCBC announced his bogus dayvig of Sven? They would have known right away that he was a member of the opposing Scum team. ("If our Scum group has a dayvig, then the other Scum group must have one as well" or something along those lines.) They would have immediately realized that they needed to get rid of him, so it would make sense for them to try to discredit him, right?

Who jumped on GCBC right after he made his "dayvig"? Desperado, Krab, and The Goat. There is Shield scum in that trio. Guaranteed.
Skull's implication was that I believed GCBC's dayvig claim. This is simply not true.
eh.....I don't exactly read it that way. It seems she's accusing one of you three of being shield scum who thought that GCBC was scum and had a daykill too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #168) » Mon May 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

She accused the team of having a dayvig, she didn't say that any of you three had to be a day vig. Are you a killing role?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #169) » Mon May 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you're right, I read that wrong.....its a silly assumption from Skull and a huge stretch. But what's wrong with her not liking ya'lls reactions?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #170) » Tue May 14, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1524, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 1522, Nero Cain wrote:its a silly assumption from Skull and a huge stretch.
How is it silly? You think the Shield team didn't shit a brick when GCBC announced his dayvig? You think they didn't believe that GCBC was rival Scum?
Even though its called multiball teams aren't always the same. I think its a stretch to assume that both teams have to have a day killing role. Though in general I do think scum are scared of killing roles so they could have thought he was crumbing a vig claim and wanted it dead.
In post 1528, Skullduggery wrote:Yeah, I don't really understand the case on Amethyst Actor either. It seems like the main reason people want to lynch them is because they're playing poorly, but since when is playing poorly considered a Scum-tell?
Since poor town play is a good excuse for not playing with the towns best interest.
In post 1542, Doctor C Niall DeMencha wrote:Oh, and Skullduggery, that's an Amished tell all right. In fact, it's nearly a trademark of it. I'm doing my best not to tunnel that slot but there's so much shit emanating from it the sewer'll be out of work.
Mutley is ok with dying....how is that Amished? Did he say something that I missed?

I do think the whole "he pr softclaimed and he wouldn't replace out like that if he was a pr so Mut has to be lying about being a vt" is so full of uber fail.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #171) » Tue May 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The amished tell is a mixed bag since I've seen both town and scum flip for it. We're killing Goat today, end of story.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #172) » Tue May 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #173) » Tue May 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm the town leader.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #174) » Tue May 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, I'm john Cena-compulsive lyncher. I have a new target and I must get them lynched each day or I loose. Today my target is Goat so pls help me fulfill part of my wincon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #175) » Tue May 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well that's pretty obvious, TAM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #176) » Tue May 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well that's pretty obvious, TAM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #177) » Tue May 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nope, I loose and lose.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #178) » Tue May 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nope, I loose and lose.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #179) » Tue May 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and its nearly 5 so shutup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #180) » Tue May 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, I was recently diagnosed with Ryback.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #181) » Wed May 15, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1592, Fuzzyman wrote:Woah, what the fuck just happened here?
In post 0, Nexus wrote:
No cults. No bastard modding. No jesters. No lynchers.
In post 1572, Nero Cain wrote:yes, I'm john Cena-compulsive lyncher. I have a new target and I must get them lynched each day or I loose. Today my target is Goat so pls help me fulfill part of my wincon.
Unvote

Vote: Nero Cain
and yet another reason why I want fuzzy dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #182) » Wed May 15, 2013 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

PA, what is your Goat read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #183) » Wed May 15, 2013 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

PA, what is your Goat read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #184) » Wed May 15, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its the "well that sucks" tell. I know what you're saying though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #185) » Wed May 15, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ummmm...i love you? I don't know what you're looking for.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #186) » Wed May 15, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mutleyddmc (6)- Desperado, Ravenpaw, The Goat, MonkeyMan576,Amethyst Actor, penguin_alien

The Goat (5)- xMALCOLMx, Skullduggery, Nero Cain, Svenskt Stål, ferretlover

ferretlover (2)- RATEDR, Mutleyddmc

Nero Cain (1)- Fuzzyman

Not voting (7)- Jebus, Darthe, ArcAngel9, Doctor C. Niall DeMencha, petapan, TheEsquire

looks at all those players not voting the leading wagons. Potential scum gold min there.

Fuzzy, Darthe, Goat, Despo, petapan, jebus, tES<----there some some scummers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #187) » Wed May 15, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Docyor C. If you think that Mutley scum told, why are you not voting this slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #188) » Wed May 15, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you can add doctor C to that list. Chearleading his wagon but not actually joining the wagon is a bigger scumtell in my book then the amished tell.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #189) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1646, TheEsquire wrote:At work right now though so I can't do much more. Going to do some ISO-ing of our current vote leaders on my lunch break, and the rest when I get home and see what I can find.
Why are you doing this if you want a fuzzy lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #190) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1646, TheEsquire wrote:At work right now though so I can't do much more. Going to do some ISO-ing of our current vote leaders on my lunch break, and the rest when I get home and see what I can find.
Why are you doing this if you want a fuzzy lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #191) » Thu May 16, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

doc c asks sven a question
sven doesn't answer
Nero asks doc c a question
doc c doesn't answer
doc c then yells at sven for not answering his question

Am I the only one that see's a problem with this picture?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #192) » Thu May 16, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't consider 1650 a valid answer.

If anything, you look worse for bending to the will of another player. Scum scared to get heat on them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #193) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1663, Doctor C Niall DeMencha wrote:
In post 1661, Nero Cain wrote:I don't consider 1650 a valid answer.

If anything, you look worse for bending to the will of another player. Scum scared to get heat on them?
But it's not like I'm bending. He made a legitimate point, which I took to heart.
What legit point? From what I understood someone called you out on tunneling Mutley so to rectify that you decide to cheerlead his wagon and wait to vote him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #194) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, I think I'll just wait till the next day 'cause were are at 67 pages and if Mutley dies over you, well, who cares. I won't shed a tear. ok maybe 1 or 2.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #195) » Fri May 17, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Darthe-goat is the better lynch me thinks but I don't see it going thought today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #196) » Fri May 17, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Mutley

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #197) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

An IC with a macho modifier. Macho means that he can't be protected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #198) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1749, Desperado wrote:
Vote: xMalcolmx

I'm putting the NL on him.
Why are they more to blame then Esq, Darthe, Peta?

I also think its lame and scummy for you to blame Malcolm for the votes on Goat from the above 3.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #199) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Despo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”