Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:29 pm

Post by Nightson »

marc.six wrote:Why is everyone so quick to vote max? Can't we just wait until he explains/claims.
With 13 to lynch he's still 8 votes away from being lynched. The votes are most likely pressure votes, once a good explanation is posted people tend to unvote.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:14 am

Post by Nightson »

Max wrote:The Person I had choosen is obv dead

If I tell you my Role could you help me I found an article on wiki but It's a bit like BJ.... not helpful.
Who exactly did you choose, and I'm sure we can help explain the role.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by Nightson »

Mariyta wrote:If it was anyone else who made that slip, I'd vote for them, so yes, I do think I deserve to at least be voted by a few people. It was a dumb mistake. I have no excuse for it.
For a typo? It's not a typo referring to yourself as scum, it's a tpo that left out a word.

Fos: Mariyta

And
Fos: Pablito
for a no reason vote on Maritya followed by confirming the vote with a non-revealing typo.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:06 pm

Post by Nightson »

Vote: Mariyta

Her overreacting to the typo makes me think that she's scum who thought she was caught. Plus I don't buy her role claim.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:26 pm

Post by Nightson »

Hmm, reading it over again, I find Maritya's roleclaim plausible enought to
unvote
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:39 am

Post by Nightson »

FATty ACid wrote: Therefore, Max is lying, Max is scum, and Max should be lynched.

QED
Max,

Give FA an item tonight in order to prove your role.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:18 pm

Post by Nightson »

Well, from what Yaw has posted I'd place my money on him being a serial killer. And as such I'm going to
vote: Yaw

That's the 12th vote on him, the next one will lynch FYI
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:37 pm

Post by Nightson »

Sarcastro wrote:
Nightson wrote:Well, from what Yaw has posted I'd place my money on him being a serial killer. And as such I'm going to
vote: Yaw

That's the 12th vote on him, the next one will lynch FYI
Why exactly do you think he's a serial killer?
The fact that he isn't in a commitee, which is how I imagine a serial killer would operate. Which is also why I think he isn't normal scum, since I can't imagine that mafia wouldn't be part of a committee (because mafia normally work as a commitee).
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:18 pm

Post by Nightson »

Sarcastro wrote:Also, if Yaw is scum, there's no guarantee that he'd admit to being on a committee. It'd probably safer, in fact, to say you're not on one, because otherwise you might be expected (by the other people on the committee) to know information you wouldn't have.
That's definately true, but whether he's serial killer or scum it doesn't make much difference in the process of lynching since we'll find out for sure once he's dead. I'm convinced Yaw is anti-town.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:00 am

Post by Nightson »

I'll take my vote off if Yaw is confirmed, but as for right now I still don't believe Yaw's roleclaim.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:00 am

Post by Nightson »

Masterchief wrote:Wait you vigged me jsut for that?? That's bloody retarded!!
He's suggesting people for the vig to kill tonight.

Wow! Another Page! Vote Count

Yaw
- 6 (al_kohaulec, slaking_master, Drummer, mudbuck, Nightson, Vaughn)

Mariyta - 4 (Blackberry, Yaw, rajrhcpfreak, armlx)
Max - 2 (FATty ACid, Masterchief)
Masterchief - 2 (pablito, Sarcastro)
petroleumjelly - 1 (MrBuddyLee)
Vaughn - 1 (chamber)
FATty ACid - 1 (Max)
rajrhcpfreak - 1 (petroleumjelly)

25 alive, 13 to lynch!

Not Voting: Vaughn, lordy, marc.six, Coron, Glork, Mariyta, Yosarian2, Bogre
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:49 pm

Post by Nightson »

I think we should consider having both Borge and Maritya target seperate people. This would establish if there was any difference in kill methods, and it would also validate both of them and not allow a scum to hide behind a actual vig. Afterwards we can switch them back to targeting the same person.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:07 pm

Post by Nightson »

Yaw wrote: Except that if he's telling the truth that would lead to six night kills tonight. Ew. That's pretty much the opposite of what everyone wants.
Well we don't have to worry about it now.

Oh and
unvote
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:55 pm

Post by Nightson »

slaking_master wrote:
does anyone else have an opinion on the matter?
It could explain why we have so many kills.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:24 pm

Post by Nightson »

Lacking some sort of substantial response from MC I'm ggoing to vote for him oo before long.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:19 pm

Post by Nightson »

Well, I just thought Pablito was being a little strange, but after PJ's post I'll
vote: Pablito
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:39 pm

Post by Nightson »

I think some sort of supernatural force is activly working to make sure we enver lynch anybody

unvote
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:10 am

Post by Nightson »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Nightson wrote:I think some sort of supernatural force is activly working to make sure we enver lynch anybody

unvote

(shrug) Well, there's a deeply ingraned mafia instint that encourages us to never lynch a claimed power role or confirmable role, and it's starting to seem like a huge percentage of the town has one of the two. Makes me wonder what kinds of powers the scum has to even it out.
Well, the large number of kills the first night might be the scum power. I also think that the nature of this game makes roleclaiming non-confirmable power roles pretty much useless since commitees don't know each other and there could be any number of different roles in the game.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:57 pm

Post by Nightson »

Yosarian2 wrote:Honestly, I suspect he might be the only cop left, if he's telling the truth. If there were 3 cops, it's not too improbable likely that 2 of them might have voted for the same person, as some people get a lot of cops targeting them night 1 normally. If there were more then 3, though, it seems like it'd be less likely.
Why would it be less likely with more people for two votes to coincide? Wouldn't it be mor likely?

Also, it might be that everyone picked different people, but that Yaw only gets the results of cops that make it through the night. Which would mean that pablito was the only one left.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:58 pm

Post by Nightson »

Heh, of course Yos2 said the second part of my post, I jst apparently lack reading comprehension.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:56 am

Post by Nightson »

Blackberry is on right now.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:48 am

Post by Nightson »

I'm going to
vote: slaking_master
his roleclaim rings of a scum trying to invent a role.

Personally, Yaw still seemed scummy to me, and Glork's explanation of how he could be seems like a definite possibility. But his role is too valuable if he really is the result receiver, so I'd suggest testing it with him and pablito tomorrow once they've each taken an action/got a result. Do others think we should?

Glork, about your suspicion of Max, he seemed town to me, so is your suspicion of him based on things not quite matching up with your role? Mudbuck seemed to see it more of a sign of his innocence at least from what I gathered. Can you explain more without giving up more of your role?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:21 pm

Post by Nightson »

Glork wrote:
Nightson wrote:Glork, about your suspicion of Max, he seemed town to me, so is your suspicion of him based on things not quite matching up with your role? Mudbuck seemed to see it more of a sign of his innocence at least from what I gathered. Can you explain more without giving up more of your role?
It's based on two major inconsistencies I saw throughout his claiming process.

1) When he first claimed, he said his role PM mentioned the words "blow" and "up," but that he did not know what they were referring to. As he claimed more info, he first said something like "I gave Pooky a blowup doll RB?" and then definitively stated that he had a blowup doll (when he was listing his items).

2) This is the big one. Again, when Max first posted, he said he might have killed somebody, but wasn't sure what was going on. When he gave his list of items, he said that he didn't affect his target, but gave them an item to use on other players. This is a stark reversal from how he behaved earlier, when he acted very confused about how his role worked. Did he have some kind of mind-blowing revelation, or is he just changing his story?

The other thing that bothers me is that I can't figure out how an Inventor Committee would work. With all the other Committees, from what I've gathered, there is one distinct way that any choice(s) is/are determined. But that system doesn't have a clear-cut way of fitting in with an Inventor Committee. Something just feels wrong about it.
Maybe I'm not remembering things correctly, but didn't people point him towards the inventor role which was what he claimed he had never encountered before? That would presumeably explain the lack of certainty at the start and then after looking up the inventor role would explain things.

But, that wouldn't explain him saying he didn't know what blow up was referring to, since it would have to be blow up doll. That and I can't see anyway for an inventor commitee to work either.

*moves Max down several notches on the pro-town meter*
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:24 pm

Post by Nightson »

Eon wrote: Sorry but i have to vote =[
Have
to?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:18 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote: Nightson was quick on the Mariyta wagon I started and both he and Masterchief gave me bad vibes for how they jumped onto the wagon.
Masterchief who was pro-town? From what I recall we did indeed have the same reasons for voting for Mari.
pablito wrote:
I think we should consider having both Borge and Maritya target seperate people. This would establish if there was any difference in kill methods, and it would also validate both of them and not allow a scum to hide behind a actual vig. Afterwards we can switch them back to targeting the same person.
While this would possibly "validate both of them", it's at a loss of two people - likely pro-town, and I think with so many early kills, this was a bad suggestion back then and still is now with so many roles revealed.
There were nowhere near as many roles revealed
then
(and it's not even possible now with borge dead) which is when I threw it out for discussion. I was just worried about one of them being scum and being able to get away with it because the real vig would always make the selected kill and they would just coast along. The fact that this might increase the number of deaths too much was brought up and I agreed with it.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:Okay, let's forget the whole number of roles revealed. Any plan which advocates more killing by supposedly pro-town claims is not necessarily a good idea. Especially if we're trying to figure out who's lying. There is now way to validate a role if we're trying to figure out if someone is scum or not. Scum can always lie. And considering that we were having trouble figuring out vig targets back then as we are now - such a plan for separate vig targets was bad.
Uhh, some roles are indeed confirmable. It was the fact that it would require more kills who would likely be pro-town that makes it a not very good plan, not the fact that it would require the effort of picking two vig targets.
pablito wrote:While it's likely Masterchief could be pro-town, it's still unproven.
Can people get modkilled for revealing fake flavor?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:47 pm

Post by Nightson »

Hmm, so it would seem, I guess MC could have been scum.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:07 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:It would be nice if Masterchief was scum and got himself modkilled.

Nightson, the main thing I had with you was not your arguments at face level, but the fact that you always seem to come in at the right time with moves that advance people toward inevitable lynches. And then you pretty much disappear without a trace until the next opportunity arises. You arrive only to poke and then you hide before someone hits you back. It means you instigate. And that feels scummy to me.

And, Nightson, who is your suggestion for vigging?
Vigging first, I'd say Coron or lordy. I don't really recall either of them contributing much.

As for my timing, I think I have in general voted for people after other people have posted theri reasons for voting and then I agreed with them. I'm afraid I tend to miss the scumtells in other people's posts, probably because I haven't been playing that long, so it's when other people point out the scum tells that I vote for them. I still have to agree with Person X as to why Person Y is scummy.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:05 am

Post by Nightson »

Yosarian2 wrote: Bogre : claimed vig. Probably not a good vig target for tonight, but has not posted at all in augest. Need to hear more from him.
Heh, good luck with that.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:29 am

Post by Nightson »

Mariyta wrote: I won't vig Coron or Lordy, sorry.
Is there a specific reason for that that you can reveal?
Maritya wrote: I would also be ok w/ a Nightson vig. He was pretty silent up until recently (when I mentioned him as a possible vig target).
Yes, I'm not a very vocal player. It's when I have something important or worthwile to input or someone is addressing me that I'll be making more posts.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:30 pm

Post by Nightson »

We definately shouldn't lynch till we a definate vig target.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:33 pm

Post by Nightson »

Should I claim at this point?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:42 pm

Post by Nightson »

So what do we make of the difference in death numbers? Night 1 had 5 kills and Night 2 had only 2. Borge being dead would account for one, so I guess the other ones must have been doc protects. Good job docs.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:04 pm

Post by Nightson »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:and thats why i said "what is your problem"
for fosing me then attacking me.

im just pointing out that my vote wasnt *just* after that post of yours. you had somthing else that influenced my vote.
And that makes it less of an OMGUS vote?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:54 am

Post by Nightson »

armlx wrote: Also,
FOS Glork
for voting Raj. See my reasoning on the last page about this, especially that we are now working on actual good lynches.
Glork gives a long post with his reasons for not voting PJ or Coron, and you don't even mention them when you fos him?

It seems to me that usually these arguements spring up between two protwon people and are then used by the town to get at least one of the arguers lynched. And this doesn't seem very out of charcater for either of them from what I've read of their other games.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:00 pm

Post by Nightson »

Nightson wrote:
armlx wrote: Also,
FOS Glork
for voting Raj. See my reasoning on the last page about this, especially that we are now working on actual good lynches.
Glork gives a long post with his reasons for not voting PJ or Coron, and you don't even mention them when you fos him?

It seems to me that usually these arguements spring up between two protwon people and are then used by the town to get at least one of the arguers lynched. And this doesn't seem very out of charcater for either of them from what I've read of their other games.
EBWOP: that should say, "...used by the mafia to get at least one..."
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:13 am

Post by Nightson »

Yaw wrote: Note also that Jelly caught lordy based on his trying to divert the slaking_master wagon. There would have been no reason for lordy to try to divert that wagon had he not known slaking_master was his partner.
Unless the theory is correct in which case Lordy knew slaking was scum based on slaking putting forward the theory. (It's the only benefit I can see to putting it forward if it's true)
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Nightson »

Whether slaking was lying or not would be valuable information to the town. It certainly merits some discussion.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:05 pm

Post by Nightson »

Sarcastro wrote:After that I’d also like some clarification on Nightson’s part on exactly what he meant by his statement.
If scum couldn't talk to each other, they'd probably have to act something like the vig committee. At least thats how I imagine a non-talking scum group would have to act mechanics wise. However, two scum groups would explain the number of kills as well. So I dunno, it might have been a lie, it might not have been (shockingly insightful comment there).

As for the purpose in revealing it if true, well it would probably gain the support of their fellow scum buddies. By breadcrumbing they could reveal they were scum and then the other scum would try to avoid lynching them. And after all, it's hardly revealing it if nobody believes it :P
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:41 pm

Post by Nightson »

I see chamber posting in other threads but not in this one, last substantial post in july. Post two weeks ago saying he was having trouble getting the game and he hoped the long night would help.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:14 pm

Post by Nightson »

Drummer wrote:For anyone who cares--I didn't think Slaking was pro-town. In fact, I told him he was lying. Then I pointed out how silly the whole role was(and don't pretend that everyone thought it was silly from the start; had everyone thought that, Slaking would have died much sooner). That's not defense, my friends.
Drummer wrote: This post by Slaking also makes me think he's probably town. Most of the other players in this game who are not scum probably see how it sounds pro-town. Even if you don't get it, please do not ask me to explain.
vote: Drummer
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:37 am

Post by Nightson »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:20 alive, 9 to lynch
ibaesha wrote:
20 alive, 11 to lynch
Wait, are we at 9 to lynch or 11 to lynch?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:45 pm

Post by Nightson »

The Goat wrote: Are we working under the assumption that scum do NOT know who each other are?
People seem undecided on that. I'm undecided on it but leaning towards them not knowing each other. If Drummer turns out to be scum I'll be pretty convinced.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:25 pm

Post by Nightson »

Sarcastro wrote:
Nightson wrote:
The Goat wrote: Are we working under the assumption that scum do NOT know who each other are?
People seem undecided on that. I'm undecided on it but leaning towards them not knowing each other. If Drummer turns out to be scum I'll be pretty convinced.
Drummer being scum would convince you that the scum don't know each other? Why? Most of the case against Drummer is based on his actions towards SM, which make a lot more sense if Drummer knew SM was his partner.
Because Drummer acted like it just after SM posts his "theory" about how scum don't know each other. At least it seems ot me that it's only after SM posted it that both Lordy and Drummer suddenly find him to more protown and not a good lynch, so on and so on. Now it's also perfectly possible that they already knew before and it's just not obvious to me (I'm bad at picking out relationships between people like that). So if Drummer turns up scum I'm going to be looking at the game more through that kind of lens.

Now what will be really interesting is if it turns up Drummer belonged to the other scum group (If there is one).
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:29 pm

Post by Nightson »

ibaesha wrote:
20 alive, 11 to lynch

MoS did not inform me of any change from the norm in the number to lynch, so unless he says otherwise, it should be 11. (He had 20 alive, 19 to lynch in first post before I corrected it. :D)
I do believe it was in the newspaper graphic that MOS posted that explained the reduced number needed for lynching.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:03 am

Post by Nightson »

Mafiascum seems to not want me to post.

I'd throw out chamber as a possible vig target, he's been lurking really bad. Or should we try and get him replaced?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:26 am

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:Glork, you're not worth it to save yourself. Why are you so much more important that you'd roleblock the vig just to save yourself? You haven't proven yourself as pro-town and I don't see why you're so exceptional. Having only one roleblocker is decent for the town, we don't particularly need two right now.
Fos: pablito

It's not to the town's advantage to have the vig kill a protown player. No kill is better than losing a protown person.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:44 am

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:
If I die, it'll be via lynching or a mafia nightkill.
But I'll be DAMNED if I die before I find some more scumbags.
And it all starts with Yaw.
How can you say that Glork is acting pro-town when he (see underlined) is playing the game for himself and only secondarily for the town? I thought this game was about the town trying to find scum. If this game was "everyone help Glork find scum so he can claim moral victory", I might not have signed up. Note that this is consistent with my "expendability" statement yesterday about myself. I wish Glork would show a little more humility than this.

I'm keeping my vote, but my view on Glork is now toggling despite this latest display.
I never said he was acting protown. If he's a real roleblocker than he knows he's protown. If he's mafia then it doesn't really matter since he presumeably doesn't have roleblocking abilities.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:31 pm

Post by Nightson »

Raj, what are your thoughts on everything thats happened?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:04 pm

Post by Nightson »

petroleumjelly wrote: Drummer, would you please explain for the town how your role-blocking choice works with your Committee? I am quite curious.
And soon for that matter. If you need time to think about it, we'll notice.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:00 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote: We don't need to test Yaw today by him revealing any results. I'll explain later.
Well, since everything else died down, what exactly did you mean by this?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:37 am

Post by Nightson »

Is that a joke?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:44 am

Post by Nightson »

Confirm vote: Drummer
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:02 am

Post by Nightson »

Drummer wrote:You think I would make up a story like that if I was scum? When I already had an RB claim going?
A RB claim that nobody was buying? Yeah I can see you trying another gamble.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:30 pm

Post by Nightson »

*sigh*

unvote
for now
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:53 pm

Post by Nightson »

Well this shouldn't be that hard to find out, Glork and Mudbuck, who did you block last night?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:23 pm

Post by Nightson »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:oops, i said i needed a new vote count.
I'm fairly certain this is where we stand

Coron
(3) - armlx, Eon, mudbuck

Drummer (2) - olio, pablito
petroleumjelly (1) - rajrhcpfreak
Vaughn (1) - Drummer
Yaw (1) - Glork

not voting: Coron, petroleumjelly, chamber, MrBuddyLee, Max, The Goat, Yaw, al_kohaulec Vaughn, Nightson, Sarcastro, Mariyta

Mind commenting on everything that's happened?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:25 am

Post by Nightson »

vig: Vaughn

Fos: Raj
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:26 am

Post by Nightson »

vig: Vaughn

Fos: Raj
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:09 pm

Post by Nightson »

Yay it's day again. Well first things first,
vote: Raj

Secondly, I dunno I don't think I have a second point.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:15 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:I said it before, and I choose to retain this option:
I will not reveal my night choices now that Glork has asked for them. I would've before, but not when one of my top suspects requests it.
Just because Glork gets to be quoted on the front page of the newspaper, it doesn't mean I trust him more.
Umm, if you didn't target Raj, now is the time to say it.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:03 pm

Post by Nightson »

So you did indeed target raj last night?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:14 pm

Post by Nightson »

Why can nothing in this game be simple?

unvote
for now, I found Raj really scummy yesterday, but I'm not going to do anything until Pablito explains.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:52 pm

Post by Nightson »

fos: pablito

There's no protown reason to be this hesitant to reveal whether you targeted Raj last night.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:54 pm

Post by Nightson »

Bah,
vote: Raj
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:06 pm

Post by Nightson »

What I want to know is if Vaughn knows he's protown, and he's really a roleblocker, why didn't he block Maritya? We even talked about it yesterday concerning Glork. A protown roleblocker should block the vig if they know the vig is coming after them. And a mafia roleblocker could be expected to do the same thing. But as it would be a lot stupider for a mafia roleblocker to not block, I'm inclined to think Vaughn is protown.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:08 pm

Post by Nightson »

9 votes to lynch, your vote would make six by my count.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:10 pm

Post by Nightson »

EBWOP: talking to pablito
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:26 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:And you guys thought I hadn't chosen raj for investigation?
Even before you said that you didn't wan to target Raj you said this.
pablito wrote:I said it before, and I choose to retain this option:
I will not reveal my night choices now that Glork has asked for them. I would've before, but not when one of my top suspects requests it.
Just because Glork gets to be quoted on the front page of the newspaper, it doesn't mean I trust him more.
Saying that you wern't going to reveal your nightchoice. That put plenty of confusion out there since there was no reason for you to hesitate for so long.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:23 pm

Post by Nightson »

Concerning pablito's reluctance to say he targeted Raj:

I found this to be really scummy, it basically seemed like scum who was going to be forced to commit to a yes or no answer and was afraid of answering the wrong way.

When both he and Yaw said yesterday that they would not reveal their results it set off alarm bells for me. Yaw seemed to drop that as soon as he got a guilty result, which makes sense, but pablito's continued reluctance was strange.

Concerning Vaughn and the parasite role:

It's probably best to kill him just to be sure he isn't a cult leader. But on the other hand I really don't see a cult leader coming forward to vouch for one of his initiates. Especially since he didn't get him off the hook at all. Vaughn's actions don't really seem consistent with a cult, but that's all WIFOM. As his claimed role isn't vital, I think we should consider killing him. Plus if he's telling the truth then he's already won so it doesn't matter. :D
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:52 pm

Post by Nightson »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Nightson wrote:When both he and Yaw said yesterday that they would not reveal their results it set off alarm bells for me.

Concerning Vaughn and the parasite role:

It's probably best to kill him just to be sure he isn't a cult leader.
Alarm bells are scummy.

You don't seem to think Vaughn is scum but you'd waste a lynch on him anyway?
Would it be better if I said "was really suspicious"? It's the same thing, doesn't make a difference. I was worried that the two people who could at least part way confirm each other were suddenly talking about how there was no way they were going to reveal their choices (all because Glork was talking about the possibility of them revealing them).

Concerning Vaughn, the possibility that he's a cult leader is high enough to consider lynching him. My gut is telling me that he's being honest, but my gut is wrong frequently enough that I prefer to depend on logic.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:59 pm

Post by Nightson »

Yaw wrote:Nightson, you're getting the exact details wrong. I revealed quite willingly how many results I had each night, and what alignment they had. I merely stated that I wouldn't out innocent players at this juncture, because that gives the scum a list of desirable people to kill at night. This is pretty standard cop operating practice. When we're at a point where revealing innocents would be more beneficial to the town than harmful, you're getting the results.

Pablito's behaviour is about on the order of scumminess as his behaviour day 1. Basically, I think he's inexperienced enough that he's more prone to what we would consider "odd" behaviour. I thought that confirming a guilty result went without saying, but apparently he had the details of my stance as wrong as Nightson.
Now, I might be conflating your posistion with pablito some, but I recall that right after Glork started talking about testing you guys in the future, both of you came out and said that you would now not reveal your results because Glork was asking for them. You've made your posistion much clearer today, but the first thing pablito said was that he still wasn't going to say because Glork wanted to know. So I'm not quite letting pablito off the hook, but I don't think what he's done is deserving of a lynch, just close watching.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:08 am

Post by Nightson »

Mariyta wrote:If Vaughn won, that means he no longer has to play, right? He said he'd "help" us find scum or whatever. But if he's won, and he can leave, he's just wasting a lynch/vig for us.
Ehh? How exactly does he just leave?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:40 am

Post by Nightson »

Mariyta wrote:That's usually one of the conditions of a win. You're done playing
Okay just making sure you wern't saying he should just stop posting.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:17 pm

Post by Nightson »

Vaughn wrote:
But hey, If you wanna lynch me because it helps you feel better, then do so. but I'm gonna throw a huge
FoS: Nightson

He seems to want my lynch, badly. He's even stating that his intuition is that i'm being honest, but he's gonna throw the vote on me because of "logic".
I'm voting you? News to me.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:25 pm

Post by Nightson »

chamber wrote:
olio wrote:chamber, answer the questions.
In answering the only question you asked(that I see anyway) I would need to give away info about my role, so no I wont answer the question.
You can't reveal
why
you protected vaughn?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:13 pm

Post by Nightson »

Mod
: can we get a votecount?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:00 pm

Post by Nightson »

Eon wrote:I still have problem to understand why did he tell his role, [Vaughn that is] by telling it he is simply inviting death in his house. So that is weird, at this case i prefer to vote against raj actually...
He said that he's now a protown roleblocker, he said that he switched with Drummer.

Right now I could go either way, I think I'd be happiest with a Raj lynch, both Glork and Mudbuck roleblocking Vaughn and maybe a vig taking him out if we have one who can act.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:03 pm

Post by Nightson »

Sarcastro wrote:
Nightson wrote:
Eon wrote:I still have problem to understand why did he tell his role, [Vaughn that is] by telling it he is simply inviting death in his house. So that is weird, at this case i prefer to vote against raj actually...
He said that he's now a protown roleblocker, he said that he switched with Drummer.

Right now I could go either way, I think I'd be happiest with a Raj lynch, both Glork and Mudbuck roleblocking Vaughn and maybe a vig taking him out if we have one who can act.
Why? Did you not see my post in which I explained why it's preferable to lynch Vaughn and block Raj? Blocking Raj is no worse than lynching him, but lynching Vaughn gives us information we won't get if we block him. I cannot see any reason why it's preferable to lynch Raj instead of Vaughn.
Because I don't think Vaughn's actions are consistent with a cult leader and that he may be a protownn roleblocker. I'd rather lynch the outed scum who we know is anti-town. If we block him tonight, pablito can investigate him too.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:36 pm

Post by Nightson »

chamber wrote:
Mariyta wrote: I hope you realize that refusing to explain anything at all at any point in any game will lead to your lynch in every game, regardless of being townie. Let's not have a repeat of Charmed, please.

I feel I've said enough and will say no more. Oh and that would be more like a repeat of half the games I've played on this site, not just charmed :teach:
If you planned on not saying anything at all, why did you come forward and say you did it?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:44 pm

Post by Nightson »

chamber wrote:If you want to make me accountable, then fine. However you will get nothing else out of me about this.
Why do you wish to behave in an anti-town manner?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:23 pm

Post by Nightson »

I do believe he's getting names mixed up. Which is odd since our names are nothing alike.... O.o

Anyway, I still want to lynch certain scum over someone who might be scum. Then we can roleblock vaughn and even if he is a cult leader he won't be able to recruit tonight. And I'd prefer a vaughn investigation since half the town will want to lynch him tomorrow if we don't lynch him today.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:34 am

Post by Nightson »

unvote
(just for breathing room)

I like keeping Mari as mayor, I don't think we need a forced vig kill.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:14 am

Post by Nightson »

So, we lynch Raj. Glork and Mudbuck both block Vaughn. Pablito picks his investigation target, people have been offered up, I personally still think Vaughn is the best choice.

We also need to consider that there might be one more forced vig, if so we should probably offer up a target. Dunno who to suggest for this.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:26 am

Post by Nightson »

The problems is, the vig should only kill if you're not investigating. So I suppose it's up to you. If you choose to investigate Vaughn then we can come up with a possible target for the vig (who we don't even know exists). If you choose not to, then we can just keep Vaughn roleblocked, see if he dies, and if he doesn't, most likely lynch him tomorrow.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:12 pm

Post by Nightson »

Glork wrote:Right now, I'm undecided as to a course of action. I'd like to hear a few others weigh in on the current situation. One thing I
do
know, though, is that Pablito should *NOT* reveal his investigation target beforehand. It gives the scum a pretty easy target, depending on who Pab picks to investigate. I think that we should build upon our Blocking and potential Vig choices first, then let Pablito do his thing. Keeps the scums guessing.
Roleblocking choice should be Vaughn, both you and Mudbuck to prevent the slim chance of another roleblocker throwing the majority elsewhere.

As for vig targets, we have chamber as a possibility since he was acting kinda suspicious earlier, but that is his normal playstyle and I don’t think the vig should take him out.

We have some lurkers to pick from, armlx, The Goat and Eon have all been lurking unless I’ve missed some substantial post from them lately.

Of course we might not even have another vig and this could all be pointless :D
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:09 pm

Post by Nightson »

Maritya for mayor, plus then she doesn't have to worry about turning in her night choices while on vacation.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:20 pm

Post by Nightson »

I'm ready to revote too, I think everythings been covered.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:39 pm

Post by Nightson »

I wanted to hammer you too Raj :( Glork's just selfish
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:07 pm

Post by Nightson »

vote: Sarcasto
that's three

I trust you, but I have noticed that all killed so far have been syndicate goons. If there are multiple scum groups then we can't be certain about your innocence.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:20 am

Post by Nightson »

It might have been good to see who got really nervous when you said you had a guilty result on
somebody
. If we're lucky enough to get another guilty we should try it.

I'd like to hear more from the goat who seems to have been lurking some.

If I have time later I'll reread and see if I can find any scum connections (with four or so scum revealed, something should be there)
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:00 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:Errr...armlx, why aren't you pushing harder to vote off Vaughn if you still believe there's a parasite cult?
Vaughn can't do anything....
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:06 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:when have we confirmed this?
He's being roleblocked by two roleblockers everynight. There would have to be three other roleblockers who all choose the same target in order to make him not blocked if I understand the mechanics correctly. And I simply can't imagine that there would be a cult that was immune to being roleblocked.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:32 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:When have we confirmed that Vaughn is a recruiter and when have we confirmed that the claimed roleblockers are actually roleblocking? I see your point, but there's no 100% certainty.
If Vaughn's not a recruiter then there's no great need to hurry to lynch him either. The chance that both of our roleblockers are not roleblocking is exceedingly remote. Anything is possible, but it isn't likely. It's rational to put off lynching Vaughn for the time being.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:56 pm

Post by Nightson »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Glork wrote:
MOD: Is IS actually alive and in the game? He's not listed anywhere on the player list, alive or dead.
Yes, IS is in fact alive and in the game. However, he may not post or vote, nor may he be voted. He cannot be targetted at night, and other than this post, the mod will never acknowledge his existence in this game. But yes, he is alive.
His single post would seem to indicate zombie status. Can zombies really be classified as 'alive'?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:45 pm

Post by Nightson »

We should wait till mudbuck shows before anybody hammers.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:52 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:I'm guessing we're going for a Mariyta for Mayor and Block Vaughn campaign.

Any input on the cop investigation? I'm kinda lost for this one.
Investigate scum. :lol:

Seriously, we shouldn't discuss who you're going to investigate, anything we say might give scum valuable information. If you really can't decide who to investigate, cross off all the people you don't want to investigate and use random.org
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:52 pm

Post by Nightson »

unvote
once again for breathing room
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:15 pm

Post by Nightson »

al_kohaulec wrote:wait what? I thought I just potsed here?

as for the cop investigation comment. I tihnk we should at least start bringing up suspicions and such again. The past two days have been driven too much solely on cop investigation. We need to start bringing up playstyles and suspicions again, get something to go off of, especially for when we don't have any investigations to go off of. It will also give the cop some ideas to think about without necessarily leading him in one direction or another.
Heh, you did (#1602)

As far as I go, I think the remaining scum are hiding somewhere in here (not in any order)

10. armlx
12. MrBuddyLee
19. Eon
24. The Goat

As I didn't find anybody really suspicious, I worked backwards and crossed off everyone I think is town.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:50 pm

Post by Nightson »

Glork wrote:Uh, Nightson replaced Someone quite some time ago. You may want to update your notes.
/cry

At least Glrok loves me...
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #100) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:20 am

Post by Nightson »

Well, we shouldn't have a problem talking before killing Sarcasto now.

Wouldn't Sarcasto telling the truth make for four cops, a result reciever and a sheriff?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #101) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:23 am

Post by Nightson »

Whoops, I ment The Goat
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #102) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:26 am

Post by Nightson »

And I checked, yes indeed it would. That's a believable number, but a high number. And I'm not really seeing The Goat as being scum coming forward with this now.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #103) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:08 am

Post by Nightson »

Well we've made any remaining (if greater than zero) docs lives more interesting.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (isolation #104) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:17 am

Post by Nightson »

The Goat wrote:(Out of curiosity, what does WIFOM mean? I recall someone asking it...but I don't recall the answer.)
Wine In Front Of Me

If you've ever seen the Princess Bride then you'll understand, it goes something like this

"The Goat must not be scum, he made such a bold claim without need."

"Ahh, but if he was scum then he'd know we'd think that and therefore come out with a bold claim without need just to fool us."

"But he knew we'd think that too, therefore he must not be scum as he would know that we would think that he would...."

You get the picture.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (isolation #105) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:24 am

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:I see no benefit to keeping the third cop hidden anymore. If people really thought about the nature of the cop committee, it's better to get everything into the open sooner than later.
Well if scum were still displaying the killing power they had night 1 then we couldn't risk it. But as they seem to have been reduced in power it should be reasonably safe.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (isolation #106) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:07 am

Post by Nightson »

Not the cop
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #107) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:18 pm

Post by Nightson »

Pablito- List or confirm all night choices

Yaw- Likewise list all results you recieved. What does your PM say about getting multiple results?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (isolation #108) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:52 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito, we will need your results at some point before we go to night. With four doctors dead we can't guarantee that both you and Yaw will survive the night, so sometime before the night.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #109) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:19 am

Post by Nightson »

And it would mean that three of the people who haven't claimed yet have cop result reciever roles.

If any of them want to come forward, now would be the time.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (isolation #110) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:48 pm

Post by Nightson »

olio wrote: In any case, I do think it would be best if Pablito would reveal his innocent results. I believe our doctors are dead and we can't be 100% sure that Eon is the last Syndicate goon. If there are two anti-town nightkills tonight, there's always a possibility that both Yaw and Pablito will die. I'd rather have info about those 2 confirmed innocents out in the open before risking that possibility. It should also put end to the speculation if Pablito is telling the truth or not.
I second this, this whole thing still seems fishy to me. I can't see why Yaw would have a different role simplification than Rosso if they both had the exact same role.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #111) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:08 am

Post by Nightson »

Wow, after that I'd be okay with an Eon lynch too.

[quote=olio]Nightson, do you think Rosso and Yaw had the exact same role? Why? [/quote]

Unless I misread something, pablito's scenario is that there are two recievers who each recieve results from two of the cops. If there was such a role among the remaining players then I'm sure he would have claimed by now. So Rosso is the only other choice for a second role reciever.

[quote=pablito]One, there should be no question anymore whether I'm telling the truth about the two cop result receivers [/quote]

I'm still sorting everything out, so I'm still asking questions. I don't think it's very likely that you and Yaw are scum, but I think it's still a possibility and one I want to do my best to rule it out. I really don't see any scum finding so many scum when they fake claim cop.

[quote=Yaw]Also, if Rosso Carne were the other result receiver, then the mod posted his flavour role rather than his role simplification in the front post. I would consider that consistent with my role -- a flavour role that is shorter than the role simplification, and vague about what the role actually does.[/quote]

So county sheriff would be consistent with your flavor? (I think you should be able to answer that)

[quote=Eon] i have simple role of townie [/quote]

Hahaha, okay, I'm willing to vote Eon now too.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #112) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:09 am

Post by Nightson »

Oops, stupid quote tags....
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #113) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:25 am

Post by Nightson »

Yaw wrote:What I've seen in total is consistent. The specific flavour Rosso had didn't tip me off that he was another result receiver, if that's what you mean, but I could see now why it would work.
Alright, I'm satisfied unless Sarcasto comes up innocent or something.
Eon wrote:I'm a townie but I killed scum too! The fact that he was the chosen target of the vigilante commitee is entirely coincidental
Right....
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (isolation #114) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:17 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote: And Nightson, we haven't heard everyone yet claim "not cop result receiver". I can count at least three people who it might be but haven't said anything either way.
This id true, I just don't expect anybody else to claim. If they do, disregard everything I said as it no longer applies.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #115) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:26 pm

Post by Nightson »

So, Eon or Sarcasto?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (isolation #116) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:43 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:Why choose now? Why stifle discussion, Nightson?
Err, how is asking people which one they want to lynch stifling discussion? We can decide which one is going to be lynched without voting and ending the day.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #117) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:42 pm

Post by Nightson »

Yaw wrote:Completely unnecessary. We have two perfectly good lynch targets without one. I don't want the scum getting any extra help while we're ahead of them.
Ditto, massclaims should be performed when nessecary, not before.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (isolation #118) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:25 am

Post by Nightson »

/support Glork's plan
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:53 pm

Post by Nightson »

I think all we lost we're some of the most recent votes.

unvote, vote: Eon
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (isolation #120) » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:28 pm

Post by Nightson »

Eon wrote:Did you ever wonder who killed lordy?
Bleh, as you wish. Well i would suggest to check me at night or block me at night if you dont believe.
No.

*points to Maritya the claimed vig who agreed before that night to kill Lordy*

I suggest we lynch you.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #121) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:19 am

Post by Nightson »

Mariyta wrote:Yay!. Remember, don't vote me mayor. Vote Olio or Nightson.
Olio or The Goat. :wink:
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #122) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:50 am

Post by Nightson »

*blinks*

Yay it's day! And boo, Glork was scum.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (isolation #123) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:14 pm

Post by Nightson »

Since it appears that whatever inflicted Vaughn hasn't been going much further, can we assume he was converted pro-town or is this something that needs to be addressed still?
Assume he was converted pro-town? What on earth do you mean by that, even if you believe his claim, he's neutral.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #124) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:24 am

Post by Nightson »

Mariyta wrote:Who were the other claimed roleblockers aside from Glork? Mudbuck and who else?
Masterchief claimed roleblocker but gave the flavor and was mod killed. Shea is a claimed roleblocker (well Vaughn claimed it).

But since now is as good a time as

So I think possible lynches for the day are

1) Sarc who's scum
2) Shea who might be a cultist

Better to go for the sure scum first

vote: Sarc
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:54 pm

Post by Nightson »

I've been sick and I've been busy which means very little time for playing mafia.

I've read pab's post for why he thought I was scum. I have my thoughts fairly in order for this game but posting about it is going to have to wait as I'm near the point of collapse.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:07 pm

Post by Nightson »

Well I wanted to see this one through to the end but it doesn't look like I'll be able to do that. They drew blood today and they're running tests so hopefully I'll be better soon, but this thing could easily go on for several more weeks. So
Mod
, I'm formally asking for replacement now.

That said, I'm still going to try and post a response to pablito's post at some point simply because I know how hard it is to replace into a game and be forced to defend your predecessor's posts. Hopefully I'll be able to post tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”