neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:22 pm

Post by neongrey »

Okay, so GL opened the game with some flavour text, then gave the rules. He then proceeded to give links to the prior games. He notified us that he was sending out PMs, then let us know we were in confirm/night 1. He then said that all roles were out, then said he was missing 4 confirms, and provided a deadline. He then set a night one deadline for the following day. He then informed us that it was now day, and that there was no kill during the night, but that Bertrand was confirmed innocent.

Twomz, appearing to be a director, then random voted M4yhem. M4yhem, clearly Pikachu then voted Twomz in return. Ether, having some sort of Reggie Mantle complex, voted for M4yhem, not buying the Pikachu restriction.

Then Primate, aka Small Furde Man, announced that he gains powers from something called Small Furde, which apparently is pink, incredibly dense, and grants super powers. He then offered to share this drink around.

M4yhem then responded to Ether, in pikas. Smashy, Scooby Doo, then voted for three word name, for being a different colour in the list.

ubertimmy, in some restriction that I'm not entirely certain I follow, then kindly requested that scum identify themselves, and that if someone who isn't scum becomes a bandwagon target, would they please let us know that they're not scum.

Primate then offered everyone else some small furde, extolling its virtues. He then requested that m4yhem provide a distinctive means of identifying his pika-ing.

And in this post, neongrey
vote
ed for
kirbyphreak
entirely randomly.
[b]ne*on*grey[/b] [i]n.[/i]
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:11 pm

Post by neongrey »

okay, so bertrand voted for m4yhem, and twomz called for more activity, and Primate insists on being called Small Furde Man. Spectrum daydreamed some and randomly voted me. Ether acted condescendingly, then suggested morse code for m4yhem to translate the pika-ing. Kirbyphreak randomly voted for Rosso. Goofball, Mario, informed us that we're all getting spaghetti.

Primate extolled the virtue of small furde some more. Kirby seemed to be very happy at the existence of a video game character. Nightson reasonlessly voted for m4yhem, citing 'die scum die'. Armlx voted, then unvoted for crashtestdummy, for as-yet unnamed reasons.

Bertrand insisted that m4yhem is scum, then recanted, unvoting. Three-word-name stated "OMG! another haxxor!" and voted for kirbyphreak, FOSing m4yhem. Smashy suggested that kirby is not a 1337 h4x0r, but is instead a gamer.

Primate then voted kirbyphreak over the potential counterclaims going on. Primate also suddenly changed the spelling from 'small furde' to 'small frude', of his mystery wonder-substance. He requested that anyone asked about small furde please answer, saying that it has won games for towns before.

Ether commented on this spelling inconsistancy as well, then stated kirby's restriction has been funny to her. She has some insights, but will wait until after kirby has spoken before naming them.

That said, I'll leave my vote where it is-- twn's restriction and kirby's restriction don't seem to be opposing one another to my eye. But that my simply be to my eye, as I'm quite fluent in 1337. (and was hoping a little to get that kind of restriction, so I could show off by doing it manually. Oh well.)
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:45 pm

Post by neongrey »

Primate clarified that it is spelled Small Furde, and Sotty entered the game, speaking very verbosely, and randomly voting for Goofball.

Since there've been no real developments yet, I'm just clearing my own restriction's backlog so it's easier on me for when there have been.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:02 pm

Post by neongrey »

MoS rolled some dice, then proceeded to vote Lordy, for being low, vile, or worthless. ShadowLurker then proceded to vote ChannelDelibird for having been scum in previous games. Spectrum then said how excited she was to be playing, then yawned.

Which is what I'm doing now, too. So, yeah.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:07 pm

Post by neongrey »

Oh god...

Shadow lurker provided m4yhem with a code, then I posted, not seeing the prior post. Nightson voted for ChannelDelibird, agreeing with Shadow Lurker. ChannelDelibird insulted everyone, and OMGUS voted Nightson. Rosso offered to trade restrictions with bertrand. CES voted for goofball saying she's probably scum. MOS said that CDB seems to just have a hostile state of mind. CES unvoted, then voted MOS. Lordy poeticed it up, and OMGUSed MOS, not actually denoting it as a vote, though bolded it. m4yhem pikaed and voted for CDB, pikaed some more, then actually unvoted, and voted CDB. Small Furde man requested again to be referred to as such, FOSing myself and Sotty for having failed to do so thus far. Lordy then wondered what m4yhem was saying.

CTD them posted, expressing joy at having made it into the game. Said he'd never want to lynch ubertimmy. He then voted SpectrumVoid. Small Furde Man asked more people to speak about small furde. CDB then said m4yhem could stick his vote up his ass.

Lordy then said CDB should calm down. M4yhem pikaed violently. Spectrumvoid said some random things. Oberon voted for Lordy, saying to kill the poet. Small furde man no longer likes Oberon, especially after the previous game. He then praised small furde some more.

m4yhem pikaed.

ziliu barked and voted for lordy, and small furde man asked if ziliu likes small furde. Ziliu professed a desire for more bones. Small furde man asked if he prefers small furde bones to normal bones. Smashy voted for Lordy, but FOSed ziliu for being another dog.

Shadowlurker decided that one of the dogs had to be scum. CDB said not to try and outguess the mod, citing previous games' having multiple ducks. Smashy, despite saying the restrictions were wildly different, unvoted, and voted ziliu.

Twomz requested more scum-cleaning. Goofball decided to vote on a dog, but wasn't sure which, and went with the bandwagon, selecting ziliu.

Small Furde Man noted that while the ducks had a prior precedent, they were also masons, which the current dogs appear not to be. He praised Small Furde some more, and offered it to everyone, saying they will be better people for it.

Bertrand found a subliminal message in one of sotty's posts, and said his restriction is not all-caps (or is it). He then voted for Ziliu, saying one dog only.

Oberon said small furde got owned in PR2. Small Furde Man then demanded to know the reasons for the ziliu bandwagon, when kirbyphreak/twn/small furde also have similar restrictions.

Nightson unvoted, then voted for ziliu. Small furde man regretted the lack of small furde in the prior game. Smashy explained the difference between kirbyphreak and TWN as lamer/h4x0r. Oberon made a filler post.

Bertrand noted small furde man's defense of the dogs, and voted for him, without unvoting, then subsequently posted, re-voting ziliu. Spectrum said not to outguess the mod. Smashy said he and ziliu are not linked in any way, and FOSed spectrum.

Small furde man threw some small furde to the prior posters, and noted that lamer/h4x0r is as similar to each other as generic dog/scooby-doo. He requested as much information on the restrictions in question as possible. He wishes for Ziliu's reaction to the bandwagon, and suggested to spectrumvoid the possibility of 3 serial killers.

CTD wondered if spectrumvoid was violating a restriction, and expressed satisfaction that his vote is already there.

Kirbyphreak said he was pwned, and semi-counterclaimed. He said that he lingers on several forums, and that small furde sounds cool, but he doesn't know what it is.

GL posted a pending votecount.

small furde man requested kirbyphreak more definitely explain his restriction.

Neongrey, behind her keyboard, burst into tears.

phew.

That being said, I really am most concerned with the dog/scooby-doo somehow being more of a counterclaim than lamer/h4x0r. Either they're both close enough to be considered counterclaims, or both sets are different, to my mind. They all seem fairly different to me.

Also, I don't know what small furde is, but if you're offering, small furde man, I'll take some.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:16 pm

Post by neongrey »

Shadowlurker has no idea what small furde is, and small furde man gave some to me.

Thanks, small furde man.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:23 pm

Post by neongrey »

Small furde man offered to make me small furde girl.

What does being a sidekick of small furde man entail?
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:40 pm

Post by neongrey »

Small furde man said this involved such things as the furdecave, the furdemobile, and his small furde agent, who falls apart a lot.

This sounds a little cult-ish, to me, but those do their work at night, don't they, usually? Hm. I'll think about it.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:33 pm

Post by neongrey »

Small furde man protested the cult moniker, saying that was what he gets for trying to have fun and that small furde burns out at night. Ether said small furde sounds overrated, but agrees that the restrictions in dispute seem fairly different.

Bertrand demanded small furde man to stop with the subliminal messages, including one in his own message. He also demanded the bandwagon on ziliu be continued.

Apologies to Small Furde Man, but I'm sure you can see how I might have read it that way. If it'll make it up to you, I'll go to the furdecave and do sidekickky stuff with you.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:43 am

Post by neongrey »

TWN called cults 1337 and wondered if small furde man was a recruiter. He wondered if small furde man was 1337 or not. He wondered if he and kirby were linked or not, then unvoted, and voted m4yhem because he dislikes the poketalk.

ShadowLurker nailed my restriction on the head, and then said I should be glad PJ isn't in the game just due to his wordiness. He then voted smashy, on account of two dogs. Twomz unvoted, then voted twn for promoting antitown groups. Lordy OMGUS voted ziliu, saying his restriction is real. Nightson demanded seven more people vote for ziliu.

Lordy re-posted, and re-voted for ziliu, remembering to unvote first. Ziliu expressed confusion at the bandwagon, said it was unlikely that the second occurance of a restriction would be the untoward one, though he doesn't think smashy is scum, either. And he likes my posts (yaaaaay!). So ziliu, you can have a bone.

Nightson says he wants ziliu dead. CES unvoted, then voted ziliu. Nightson gave CES a cookie, who ate it. m4yhem, clearly talking in encoded pika, albeit not a code I follow, expressed irritation at Ether, then voted for CDB.

kirbyphreak said he's not counterclaiming anyone, but that twn was kind of coutnerclaiming him, but that the restrictions aren't similar at all.

CDB demanded small furde man not be so scummy in asking people what their restrictions are, and voted for him, and would someone shut up m4yhem.

Okay, that said, I really don't think the ziliu/smashy thing is the way to go, at least not on current grounds. The restrictions are pretty dissimilar, which becomes clearer and clearer as they post. A restriction of scooby-doo is in no way even close to the same as a restriction of a dog.

Nightson and CES have both caught my eye in this most recent round-- I can't tell what their restrictions are, beyond that they're both very terse.

I'm going to
unvote
, and
vote
Nightson
. I'd like a bit more clarity on that restriction, please.[/b]
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:07 pm

Post by neongrey »

Nightson said his restriction was a seventh level secret and that I hadn't coughed up the money yet. Kirbyphreak wondered if Nightson was scum, and said it would be more likely that the first dog would be scum, strictly by the logic of conflicting claims. He then voted Nightson. He said he would wait to see the effects of small furde before taking any for himself.

Bertrand said we should lynch the dog, not thinking we'd get anything better. Ubertimmy wondered about scientology and the badness of cults, then voted for Nightson. He then commented that bertrand seemed not to be adhering to any restriction, unvoted, and voted for him.

Nightson then said he was in a cult of one, and that if he gets up to lynch -1, he knows how many scum are voting for him. Shadowlurker called him an idiot for claiming. Nightson said he made it all up, and that no one knows what his role and restriction are.

Oberon claimed to sit in some small furde. TWN tried to clarify, saying he would be prouder of a win as cult than town, comparing it to an SK win. Oberon agreed with this sentiment. Twomz voted for Bertrand, and then said if Nightson slipped up any more, he'd never act in this town again.

Nightson wondered what would happen if he made other people slip, and got a barrel of banana peels. MoS commented that bertrand's restriction seems to be subtler than pikachu.

Oberon suggested we try and nail down everyone's restriction. MoS wondered what we could do in cases where someone can't assert in the face of possible contradiction what their PR really is.

Oberon wondered if that meant people like him, and claimed to
not have
a post restriction, and that he didn't want to reveal anything for fear of being nightkilled.

Twomz said that restrictions are likely to be simple, and that if someone is caught in a lie about their restriction, they're probably scum. He suggested that even if someone only has to do something a certain number of times a day, they should do it constantly.

Oberon wondered if we would make a list, and Bertrand agreed with the idea. He then said to lynch the dog.

Small furde man praised small furde, commented on Oberon's lack of restriction, but did note that there was a precedent for it, in the first game. He then FoSed Bretrand, and voted for Twomz, seeing that post as instructions for scum.

Ether reminded everyone that bertrand's innocence had already been cleared, and asked m4yhem to clarify the code he's using.

ShadowLurker acknowledged the mistake, unvoted, and voted smashy. Bertrand misspelled small furde, and said simply 'burn'. Oberon said he sat in the small furde. Small furde man said this would only make sitting more pleasurable, and said bertrand should not incur the wrath of small furde.

MoS wondered about the size of the furde.

As for me, I'm not against getting everyone's restrictions out in the open. The fact that Oberon claims not to have a restriction makes me a bit nervous-- the fact that it happened in the first game would cause me to be inclined to think that it wouldn't happen again.

I still want more clarification on Nightson's. Bertrand is, despite acting like a jerk a lot, already confirmed town, so voting him isn't much help.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:05 pm

Post by neongrey »

Okay, Nightson isn't going to vote for me because he likes my summaries, yaaaay. And then he played captain kirk, trying to blow up all our brains, etc. Oberon then said no, this was not the case. Nightson claimed then to have no post restriction, but then said maybe that wasn't true either. Oberon told him to die in a fire, which Nightson said was the magic word, and that the answer was milk.

M4yhem provided a pika alphabet. Spectrumvoid said some gibberish. Kirbyphreak likes pie and thinks nightson should be dead.

Nightson agreed that he is surprised to be alive. Oberon said m4yhem's restriction really sucks. To editorialize, he should try summarizing everything that gets said when you spend nearly twelve hours a day at school.

Sotty apologized for not addressing Small Furde Man as such, then said that prior precedent of having someone with no restriction does not clear Oberon. He also did not understand m4yhem's posted alphabet. He is not against a summary of restrictions, and notes that two people are listed in the player list under different colours, ie, Twomz and TWN.

Twomz provided m4yhem with a morse code translator, and said for him to use that, with 'pika' symbolizing '.' and 'chu' meaning '-', stating a quick find/replace would make translation much easier.

CDB said Twomz's link was useless. M4yhem gladly posted an encoded string of pika-talk. CDB called him an asswipe.

Twomz provided a different morse code translation link and suggested using / to serparate words. m4yhem then posted the following, here translated:
M4yhem, translated wrote:Hi twomz i have guilty on cdb am cop thanks for helppr driving me insane cdb seemed to be protecting one of the dogs maybe its his buddy
Smashy then posted the following summation of his guesses at people's post restrictions, also corrected for clarity:
Smashy wrote:Smashy - I dunno :|
M4yhem - Pikachu
ChannelDelibird - pissed-off/constantly flaming others
Twito - Director
Primate - SMALL FURDE MAN
DrippingGoofball - Mario
kirbyphreak - haxxor
three word name - (G/L)amer
Nightson - HOUSE OF LIES (?)
Ziliu - dog
ShadowLurker - mathimatician
bertrand - ? (supposedly mod confirmed)
neongr
e
y - Summarizer
Sotty - verbose (poss. diary)
lordy - poetry
Only other edits are the lack of surety on whether 'gamer' or 'lamer' were intended for TWN, and a correction in the spelling of my own name.

CTD said it would not be very fun to get everyone's post restrictions out in the open, and said we should go back to the old-fashioned methods of finding scum. He then voted for Oberon, saying he was the biggest distractor. Nightson took exception to this, and voted for CTD.

Small Furde Man expressed regret that the chart of post restrictions surfaced so early, and said that small furde is small with regard to big furde.

GL provided a vote count, and Bertrand asked for a translation of m4yhem's pikas.

Ether translated then, appearing to use a prior post, though having the same general information as translated above (mine used the second morse-encoded post). She then voted for CDB, and chided CTD, saying we now have new facts.

ShadowLurker agreed, assuming that m4yhem is both sane and town, and then voted for CDB. twn also voted for CDB. Small furde man also voted for CDB, and thanked m4yhem for the translation. He then suggested that before night falls, we all get our post restrictions down. twn said that his post restriction is to use a lot of chat and 1337-5p34k. Oberon asked if he was distracting.

For me, my restriction is exactly as seen; there are no other subtleties or intricacies to it. I have no objection to m4yhem's claim, and it makes a certain amount of sadistic sense to me. As such, I'll
unvote, vote: CDB
at this time-- he's still far enough from lynch that this doesn't rush things.

Out of curiosity, small furde man, and you can tell me off if you'd like, but do you yourself gain a tangible benefit from people accepting small furde from you?
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:24 pm

Post by neongrey »

Nightson claimed to be torn on voting CDB, citing potential scum buddies, if he were scum, and saying the other scum is Ether. Small furde man said small furde likes friends. Twomz voted CDB, and asked m4yhem to say if he's got a confirmation of sanity or not. Kirby voted CDB, counted votes on him at 6, and asked if we were going to be charting post restrictions or not. He then corrected himself, counting votes at 7. Smashy also voted for CDB, and asked for a bit more pause, requesting we not go to speedlynch.

Spectrumvoid claimed to have figured out SL's PR, that he has to speak logically mathy. He then said m4yhem's pika-ing sounds fake. She then said to expect only short posts from her.

DGB then voted for m4yhem, saying the pikas sounded fake. Nightson posted the following summary of restrictions:
Nightson wrote:1) armlx - ?
2) Ether – Egotistical/Megalomaniac
3) Twomz - Director
4) Rosso Carne – stoner/surfer?
5) ubertimmy – airhead?
6) Oberon – No restriction
7) bertrand - ? (mod confirmed innocent)
8) Mastermind of Sin - ?
9) Nightson – No restriction
10) three word name - Gamer
11) CrashTextDummy - Enthusiastic
12) ShadowLurker – has to speak all logical like
13) ChannelDelibird – Insults others
14) neongrey – has to summarize everything
15) lordy – speak in rhyme
16) Cogito Ergo Sum -?
17) spectrumvoid – randomness? (seemingly every other post)
18) Primate – Small Frude Man
19) M4yhem - Pikachu
20) DrippingGoofball - Mario
21) ziliu - dog
22) Sotty7 – verbose/diary like
23) Smashy – Scooby Doo
24) kirbyphreak - haxxor
Primate corrected Nightson's spelling of furde. Nightson laughed, saying he'd even double-checked the spelling. He then asked for some small furde. Kirbyphreak then corrected his restriction, saying he is a spammer (who likes to spam about games). TWN said that 4 people had small furde, and hoped that small furde man was town.

Small Furde Man gave some small furde to Nightson, and said he only had 4 pieces left. He named the following people as having small furde: Neongrey, Ether, Oberon, Kirbyp, Shadowlurker, Threewordname, Sotty, and Nightson

Bertrand wondered how Pikachu would be a cop, and voted m4yhem. Small furde man wondered about voting people for pure flavour reasons, and then stressed the need to wait for CDB's reaction.

DGB quickly corrected her vote to CDB, not having seen the translation of morse pika earlier. Bertrand said this one was obvious. Kirbyphreak said he'd returned the small furde, but Small Furde Man said it was too sticky to be handed back.

Let's see... I know it seems like I'm picking on you a little, small furde man, but you've got one of the odder restrictions and all. Are you going to have more small furde to distribute tomorrow?

In terms of the flavour of Pikachu being a cop, I can absolutely see a cop role being handed to someone completely unable to speak normally. A sadistic little challenge for us to deal with, as it were.

Otherwise, I absolutely think we should hold off from further voting on CDB. I don't like the idea of lynching him without response from him.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:24 pm

Post by neongrey »

Spectrumvoid had nothing to add, and gibberished. CDB voted for m4yhem, objected to having been voted for, called m4yhem a liar, and said there was no flavour to pikachu being a cop.

I'm happy with my vote where it is.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:56 pm

Post by neongrey »

Nightson said might as well lynch scum, then voted CDB. Spectrumvoid recollected the newbie game which ended happily ever after, and then said nothing she posts is gibberish (my apologies. some of your posts, I can't make heads or tails of).

m4yhem quoted twomz's 'no', and then posted, translated:
m4yhem in glorious translation wrote:Pr plus insanity too cruel cdb scared of mepr not fake fools if scum would not screw myself like thisnightson dodgy playing wifomdont trust smashy nightson not lie in list
ChannelDelibird wrote: And there's no fucking flavour behind the claim!
Electric flash illuminates scum somehoe
ChannelDelibird wrote:Lynch this idiot although I'd gladly lynch every one of you, the way you're playing"
Or kill us in the night who are your buddies scum ;)
twomz seemed to have some trouble translating m4yhem, saying he got his dots and dashes mixed up (I had no problems), myself. He then wondered why CDB had yet to claim, in light of the pressure on him.

CDB then proceeded to claim doctor, citing it was because he was prickly on the outside, but a softie within.

Twomz commented that this was not unprecedented in the prior games, said he'd like to ascertain m4yhem's sanity, and then pondered whether we should a) toss around the WIFOM some more, b) just lynch CDB, or c) see if CDB gets night-killed.

Sotty posted, affirming that his restriction is verbosity, at least 3 times a day. He then said that he found a degree of sense in pikachu being a cop, and that what he knew of the character indicates pikachu would not be insane.

He was not surprised by CDB claiming doctor, and said that it's a common choice of scum. Most telling, he found, was that CDB had to be pressed for a claim, when moved that close to lynch, and did not volunteer the information. He would vote CDB, but does not want a speedlynch, and that would put him to lynch minus one. Instead, he FoSed CDB.

Twomz thought Pikachu might be naive, if anything, but that the guilty result clearly rules that out. He corrected a prior statement by sotty to: ""People are less likely to want to lynch a claimed doc as long as BJ is not in the game.""

MoS is still willing to lynch CDB, as he's just claimed the only role that would cause us to hesitate to lynch him. He is holding off in the hopes that more scum will reveal themselves.

Small Furde Man does not want to lynch a claimed doc on day 1, and unvoted. He said there have always been two scum groups before, and we should let the scum take care of him. He believes CDB would make a perfect miller. (small furde doesn't like millers). He doesn't know if there will be more small furde tomorrow.

Kirbyphreak is still in favour of lynching CDB, and feels we should keep an eye on m4yhem and Nightson (misspelling his name as nightcow). Nightson objected to this misspelling.

twn is unsure of when he took small furde, and FoSed twomz. He wondered why he was so sure that scum would kill CDB. He called this a scum tell or bad town play.

I don't think I buy CDB's claim, really. It's too clearly designed to get us off his case. My vote stays.

The reasoning, twn, for believing CDB will be nightkilled, and twomz can correct me if I'm wrong, is as follows:

(mind, this applies if, and only if, there are two scum groups)

if CDB is not scum, scum will want to kill the doctor
If CDB is scum, he is probably a member of only one scum group. one scum group will know he's scum, but the other will not, and they are likely to kill him, believing he's a doctor.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:17 pm

Post by neongrey »

Small Furde Man agrees that there is likely to be two scum groups. Thinks CDB is full of shit, but is not willing to risk that he's telling the truth. Only has 3 pieces of small furde left.

Bertrand thinks pika cop makes no sense.

CTD decided to go with the cop claim, and voted for CDB.

Bertrand quoted CDB's post where he voted for m4yhem, and said he agreed with this. He then asked what small furde is.

Lordy claims he will have no post restriction tomorrow (or an airier one, anyway), and decided to go with m4yhem. He voted for CDB. Immediately after, he unvoted.

Small furde man is highly displeased. Nightson and twomz unvoted, and nightson said to go after a speaking person. Primate noted that Lordy appeared to lynch, and Nightson said that was amusing.

-- mostly I'm just clearing house, if in fact we are at twilight(I need -every- post, even across days, so best to get it in now). I've not actually been keeping track of the actual votecount, myself.

I suppose we go after Lordy next, then.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:31 pm

Post by neongrey »

spectrumvoid made a longish post I couldn't make heads or tails of. Lordy apologized for placing the lynch-vote. Small Furde Man said he should have known better, and that he was first on his list. He then said EBWODP has some small furde, but he still thinks that he's scummy.

Nightsone expressed joy at the prospect of killing someone.

GL affirmed the lynch. CDB was a goon. TWN, an AOL chatter and message sender, was also inexplicably blown up. We then were informed that the nightkill was Kirbyphreak, a spammer, and power-upper. CES is unable to speak today.

Nightson voted CES. ShadowLurker voted for Nightson on the grounds that he unvoted CDB as soon as he claimed. Nightson claimed SL has a strange definition of 'as soon as', and that he has no scum-buddies, and then OMGUSed SL. SL concluded that Nightson is scum on the grounds that he appears to be a liar, but has not been lying. SL then noted how odd it is that spectrumvoid said we should only expect short posts from her, then posted a very long discussion of very little related to the game.

Nightson says he just lies because it's fun. MOS commented using an analogy that Nightson used, that I don't exactly follow. Twomz voted Nightson for either not having a restriction, or not following it. Nightson agreed that he'd already claimed to have no restriction, and proved he is not a dayvig, by attempting to dayvig Twomz.

CDB bahed. SpectromVoid gave SL a cookie and FOSed Nightson.

M4yhem then posted:
M4yhem, translated wrote:GET/THE/HELL/OFF/NIGHTSON/PLEASE/ALSO/NO/KILLING
/TWOMZ/EVEN/FOR/JOKE/SUGGEST/WE/PRESSURE/LORDY/SMASHY
/ZILLU/SOTTY--...
Nightson then translated. M4yhem then voted for smashy. Nightson asked if he could kill other people, or yell "sit boy" at Twomz. SpectrumVoid told us how she ate too much. Kirbyphreak bahed. Lordy apparently changed post restrictions to that of a robot. Ziliu said it was countdown time, and asked people to post the number 10. Twomz voted Ziliu for this.

SV posted 10, and 9. Oberon FOSed Nightson for leading us astray for his own amusement. SV fell asleep, saying she's unable to tell dreaming from waking. Ziliu asked for people to trust him, saying that nothing bad would happen, and asked for the next numbers in sequence. SV provided an 8. MoS declined to take part. Smashy voted Ziliu for not continuing his post restriction from day 1, and refused to take part in the countdown.

Twomz posited that perhaps ziliu is a suicider, and recommended we not take part. CES voted for goofball. Nightson voted for ziliu, even if it is protown. Ether commented that lordy is mimicing old restrictions from prior games, and inquired whether this also conveys night abilities. She then wondered about the coloured names in the player list. She is unsure of ziliu's request, and asked about the giveaway of small furde, and indicated that she has a PM-snooping ability.

SV can't fly, and voted twomz. Lordy said his role is constant, but that his restriction changes daily, matching others of prior games. Nightson asked what this role is.

Nightson then posted, in pika-morse:
Nightson, translated wrote:PURPLE/COWS/RARELY/STRAW/FAR/FROM/THE/PLAIN./
SHADOWLURKER/IS/SCUM/BECAUSE/THE/FLYING/PUMPKIN/TOLD/ME/
SO./ZILIU/DOESN'T/EXPLODE/HE/JUST/GIVES/OUT/CANDY./LORDY/IS/
ACTUALLY/THE/SERIAL/KILLER./I/WONDER/IF/ANYBODY/WILL/ACTUALLY/
BOTHER/TO/TRANSLATE/THIS.
m4yhem then posted:
m4yhem, translated wrote:DAMN/YOU/NIGHTSON/THAT/COST/TWO/MINUTES/OF/MY/
LIFESPECTRUMVOID/IS/DOOMED/NOTE/THE/COLOUR/OF/HER/NAME/
GIVE/US/ALL/YOUR/INFORMATION/BEFORE/TONIGHT/SPECTRUMVOID/
GIVE/US/YOUR/THOUGHTSGOT/INNOCENT/ON/NIGHTSON/BUT/HES
/ACTING/WAY/SCUMMY/IF/YOU/DO/NOT/NEED/TO/LIE/THEN/STOP/
NIGHTSON/TWOMZ/ANY/CONNECTION/BETWEEN/YOU/AND/CES/WHAT/
IS/LIKELIHOOD/OF/CULT/IN/THIS/GAME/SMASHY/I/SUSPECT/YOU/
DEFEND/YOURSELFSEVEN/ZILIU/EXPLAIN/IMMEDIATLY/OR/BE/VOTED/
FOR
ziliu translated, suggested some means for dividing sentences in pika-morse, and said that the countdown is good. MoS voted Twomz, on a feeling, without proof. Twomz refused to participate in the countdown, and commented on the votes on him.

SV is very happy and enjoys that people are listening to her. Nightson expressed 'huh.' at being found innocent. Sotty commented that yesterday TWN was purple, and now SV is. He suspects that this is related to the missile that blew up TWN. He found it odd that Ziliu has seemingly abandoned yesterday's restriction, and voted for him. He dislikes the countdown. He wants more expansion on MoS' vote. He finds it odd that small furde man was so vehemently defending CDB yesterday.

Nightson posted 7, and ziliu said he's not a dog today, and asked for the next number. Small Furde Man then explained how small furde helped him to save Capitalisimo from Godzilla. He was only able to do so because he handed out so much. Godzilla then offered him a one-shot vig, which he declined, being unsure of the identities of the scum. He will probably have a different ability tonight. He asked who wants some small furde.

Small Furde Man believes in never lynching a claimed doc day one, no matter how absurd the claim. He believes ziliu's request is probably pro-town, and continued it, albeit with the wrong number. GL gave us a postcount. Ziliu pointed out the necessary correction to the countdown.

Oberon said "Rotflmaowtfbbqomg", and then 6. Nightson continued with 5.

phew. Anyway, ziliu: 4.

Small furde man, other than the godzilla attack, are you aware of anything else occurring during the night? Also, could I have some small furde, please?
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:05 pm

Post by neongrey »

Am a bit sick, so this might be a little rushed. I'll try to keep that from happening, though.

SV was dreaming of being darth vader, reading a book, voted lordy. continued the count down. Nightson unvoted, continued countdown. SL then quoted my entire post, stating qft. He then voted ziliu, believing ziliu is responsible for the names changing colour. CTD found the following people's reactions to the day 1 lynch odd: bertrand, small furde man's, and Lordy's. Nightson voted bertrand for being innocent. He then requested some small furde.

m4yhem then posted-- I'll not translate the pikas yet, since I've taken so long to get to it. MoS claimed Twomz voting ziliu was morally objectionable. Ziliu translated m4yhem's post, and noted that m4yhem had completed the countdown. Lordy claimed not to be an SK. SV talked about food some. Smashy said he's taking a long look at Ziliu if SV dies. Twomz had a bad feeling about ziliu, but was waiting for a post from the mod.

Small furde man was unaware of anything occurring at his place that night, other than godzilla. He tried to explain why claimed docs die in the presence of multiple killing groups, then offered more small furde around. Goofball doesn't know what small furde is. Bertrand voted ziliu, and stressed the 1 on the countdown. Nightson said it would be amazing if we lynched Bertrand.

Ether thought it was unfortunate that she's unable to understand SV, and agreed she's going to be toast. She was unsure if she retained her small furde from before. She clarified and said she does not have a PM-tap skill. She thinks Lordy doesn't need to claim if he's not a temporary dayvig. Wonders why we're not looking at Oberon if Nightson has no restriction, and voted for Oberon.

GL then posted. Ziliu, a top secret agent, was "lynched?" and SV was blown up. He then posted that Primate, Small Furde Man, was shot. 18 alive, 10 to lynch today.

Nightson waved good-bye to goofball. Oberon regretted small furde man's loss. Goofball noted her name is now purple. Nightson voted for m4yhem. Oberon voted for Nightson, as did Goofball, both for voting for m4yhem. Smashy voted for Oberon, saying he should get that Nightson lies by now. Nightson says we're no fun, but mildly amusing. Oberon questioned that he lies, and then said he only does when he's scum.

Twomz wondered at the activities of any serial killers, and wondered what kind of results m4yhem has. Nightson repeated that he has no restriction. Primate gave a bah post. M4yhem posted-- he is waiting for a result, and wants DGB to claim. Asked what Twomz' redness means. Nightson posted this translation. And then said so.

CES was glad at being able to post, and voted goofball. Twomz has no idea what the red means. Lordy is a pirate today. Smashy asked for clarification that m4yhem has yet to receive his resuls. Wondered if he picked anyone with a red name.

Goofball has no results-- she is Mario. She gives out assorted items at night, with varying effects. She was responsible for CES' inability to post yesterday, with a poison mushroom. Tried to give a fire flower to ether, but was blocked.

CES wanted to know why he was targeted. Bertrand likes nightson's logic and voted m4yhem. Tomorrow, GL will be replacing inactives. Rosso said tubular. Smashy is unsure of how DGB knew she was blocked. he voted SL for preferring a vote on himself to a vote on ziliu during earlier discussion. He FoSed me.

Goofball said there was no reason for targetting CES. Just testing things out. She was told she was roleblocked, but not what her items do. She's been punished, and she doesn't know why. Bertrand laughed ominously. Goofball asked if it was him that's done it. And then said random torture is fun.

whew. I need a drink and a breath and all that. I've been a bit sick and really busy with school.

Smashy-- what's up?
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:21 am

Post by neongrey »

Ether voted Oberon, and expressed her sympathies to me. She's probably the one responsible for Goofball having been roleblocked. She received no fire flower. She wants to know m4yhem's results. She doesn't like Oberon.

Nightson agrees that because he has no restriction, Oberon must be scum. Bertrand wants to randomly lynch someone. Nightson was told by random.org to vote shadowlurker. The random torture post was actually by Bertrand, due to some mistakes of logins. Oberon says a vote on himself is crapological. Ether finds pro-town lack of post restrictions to be a bit unnatural. Oberon claims to have been contributing to the town, and FoSed Ether for that.

M4yhem posted, and voted CTD. Nightson translated that he's sorry to see Goofball go, and that CTD is guilty. CES and Lordy voted CTD. Goofball regretted her imminent demise, and voted CTD. Oberon voted CTD.

Sotty misses small furde man. He finds m4yhem's delayed result odd, but he's been right before. He finds that ether/dgb's apparent role similarity seems to be the current style of the game. He voted CTD.

CTD claimed to be a post restriction cop, citing previous night choices, and that his role is a miller-type. Sotty does not find this claim credible, as he could easily be a mafia blocker, and the cited night choices are either dead ot claimed. He does not believe the miller bit, and confirmed the vote on CTD.

MoS does not believe the claim, and voted CTD.

Neither do I.
vote: CTD
. It's not a credible claim-- it tries to address way too much.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:28 pm

Post by neongrey »

She
was a cop. :P
Bah, go town, and thank god I don't have to summarize anymore. :PP
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”