Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:54 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

I believe I would have to start this off with a
Vote: ChannelDelibird

He is a sound lynch. Why?

In mini game #322 he was scum.
In mini game #334 he was scum.
In normal game #51 he was scum.
By induction, he is most obviously scum this game.
Q.E.D.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:01 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

M4yhem: The language of logic is often used in mathematics. Mathematics has different definitions for many common phrases you hear in English, such that "at least x" means that x is the minimum in the set of answers in Mathematics, but in English, it just means the result is greater than or equal to x.

Since mathematicians = source of all logic
mathematicians use their own language
For good logic in your posts, you should use your own language too.
Q.E.D.

The alphabet:

pi
ka
chu
Pi
Ka
Chu
PI
KA
CHU
pika
Pika
PIKA
pikachu
Pikachu
PIKACHU
kachu
Kachu
KACHU
pichu
Pichu
PICHU
pipi
Pipi
PIPI
Vote No Lynch

Unvote All
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:32 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Two dogs?

It is highly unlikely for there to be 2 dogs in a mafia game.

In fact, in general, as the number of dogs increases, the probability of it actually happening is asymptotic to zero. By sheer probability, we should have more luck finding scum lynching one of the dogs.
Q.E.D.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Axiom: If you have never heard of something, you probably don't know what it means.

Given: I have never heard of Small Furde before this topic.

Conclusion: I have no idea what the hell Small Furde is.

Does anyone else?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:15 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Given: neongrey's PR is apparently to summarize everything
PJ gives lots of things to summarize

Conclusion: neongrey: Be DAMN HAPPY PJ isn't in this game.

I will also
Vote: Smashy
because of the probability of being two dogs is so low and the fact that mathematicians made a mistake like I did earlier when unvoting. My method was not rigorous enough :(
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:54 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

bertrand wrote:I still think we should lynch the dog.. we not gonna get anything better
Nice restriction.

Given: You can usually trust the mod unless it's a bastard modding game.
Given: It is not a bastard modding game.
Lemma: We can trust the mod.
Given: In all past PRs, scum did not have a restriction, they had to make up one.
Lemma: By induction, scum should not have PRs this game.
Given: bertrand seemingly did not fulfill his restriction in this post.

Conclusion: Bertrand doesn't have a post restriction and is therefore, scum.

Unvote, Vote bertrand
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:36 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Nightson wrote:
ubertimmy wrote:
Nightson wrote:
neongrey wrote: I'm going to
unvote
, and
vote
Nightson
. I'd like a bit more clarity on that restriction, please.[/b]
It's a seventh level secret. You haven't coughed up the money yet.

huh? is this like... what's it called.... scientology? yea, that's it! a guy told me i should take a test and that it would enrich my life, but i was on my way to the bakery for a cake and i really wanted that cake so i didn't go. he was such a nice man :)

i hear some people call scientology some kind of cult, and i read in a paper (the weekly world news, its really exciting!!!) that cults are killing people and stuff! and the news would never lie! so i'm going to
Vote: nightson
:)
My cult is way cooler. Scientology like lets other people in, but if you want to join my cult you've got to be me. Plus scientology doesn't do much killing, so I've got to pick up the slack by killin Ziliu. But the sweetest part is that if I get to lynch -1 I get to find out how many scum are voting for me.
Why the fuck did you just claim?

Given: Information about roles helps scum
Given: Claiming is a last resort not to get lynched
Lemma: You should only claim as a last resort to not getting lynched
Given: You were not close to getting lynched
Conclusion: THAT WAS IDIOTIC
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:13 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Humans make mistakes
Mathematicians are humans.

By transitivity, mathematicians make mistakes.

Unvote, Vote Smashy
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #174 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:13 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Assume M4yhem is telling the truth and is sane.
It follows that CDB is scum.

Unvote, Vote CDB
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #240 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:31 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Vote Nightson

The First Bandwagon Axiom: Scum are more likely to oppurtunistically jump on a bandwagon.
The Never Bus Axiom: They would like to save salvagable buddies.
Given: As soon as CDB claimed, Nightson jumped off very oppurtunistically.
Given: CDB is scum.
Lemma: Nightson is likely scum.
Conclusion: Nightson is likely CDB's scum buddy.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #243 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:48 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Smashy wrote:Rightson - HOUSE ROF LIES (?)
Nightson wrote:
ShadowLurker wrote:
Vote Nightson

The First Bandwagon Axiom: Scum are more likely to oppurtunistically jump on a bandwagon.
The Never Bus Axiom: They would like to save salvagable buddies.
Given: As soon as CDB claimed, Nightson jumped off very oppurtunistically.
Given: CDB is scum.
Lemma: Nightson is likely scum.
Conclusion: Nightson is likely CDB's scum buddy.
Heh, you have a funny definition of "as soon as"

I don't have scumbuddies, they'd just weigh me down, I bus without mercy.
Axiom: Nightson's restriction is that he must lie
Given: Nightson said he doesn't have scumbuddies
Conclusion: NIGHTSON IS SCUM?!?!?!
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #244 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:48 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

spectrumvoid wrote:On a side-note: Expect only short posts from me.
spectrumvoid wrote:Ding dong! Oops, I'm awake now. Nothing new, still eating blue cheese. That tastes horrible. Like a rubbish heap. Yesterday, I dreamt I ate more food. Nuts, Pretzels, and salt. Canned food sucks. Horribly. Apples are great! Carrots, like apples, are good for you. Lots of good vitamins in it. And minerals, and everything good! I love daydreaming for food. Most of the time I eat weird stuff. Except when it's good food. Don't eat food that has gone bad. Don't eat food past it's expiry date. Oranges are the exception, they have no expiry dates. Corn too.

I like barbeques. Aren't they wonderful? Green grass, smoke, good food... Really wonderful! Eee! Except when there's a snake. When you see one, bring a snake coil. I always bring one myself. That's necessary if you don't want to get bitten. Helps keep away other insects too. People always forget that. Really, mosquitoes are also horrible. I'm always bitten the most. Maddening, isn't it? Absolutely. They are so irritating. Early this morning there was fogging. So many insects were killed. 218 of them.

I like fast food too. That's MCD, KFC, LJS, BK etc. I love the fries at Macs. Such wonderful taste! Nothing else can be compared to it. The smell, taste, colour... Beats everything. A little less salt would help though. Don't eat too much of it though. The amount of oil in it is scary. One might get high chloresterol. Nothing can help you then. Only a proper diet. Though counting calories is troublesome. Can't someone come up with a cure? Like a vaccine? A little something to get rid of it? I would really love something like that. Most people would too. Unless they're health nuts. Nuts. They're weird. I don't like people like them. Lost the joy of eating. Yup. Originally, I was one of them. Until I discovered great food. Really, I'm not kidding. Especially after trying fries. From then on, there was no turning back. Oh! Real life is calling me. Cripes! Eeeps! Damn... *runs.* *Trips over a table* Oops!
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #294 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:25 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

neongrey wrote:spectrumvoid made a longish post I couldn't make heads or tails of. Lordy apologized for placing the lynch-vote. Small Furde Man said he should have known better, and that he was first on his list. He then said EBWODP has some small furde, but he still thinks that he's scummy.

Nightsone expressed joy at the prospect of killing someone.

GL affirmed the lynch. CDB was a goon. TWN, an AOL chatter and message sender, was also inexplicably blown up. We then were informed that the nightkill was Kirbyphreak, a spammer, and power-upper. CES is unable to speak today.

Nightson voted CES. ShadowLurker voted for Nightson on the grounds that he unvoted CDB as soon as he claimed. Nightson claimed SL has a strange definition of 'as soon as', and that he has no scum-buddies, and then OMGUSed SL. SL concluded that Nightson is scum on the grounds that he appears to be a liar, but has not been lying. SL then noted how odd it is that spectrumvoid said we should only expect short posts from her, then posted a very long discussion of very little related to the game.

Nightson says he just lies because it's fun. MOS commented using an analogy that Nightson used, that I don't exactly follow. Twomz voted Nightson for either not having a restriction, or not following it. Nightson agreed that he'd already claimed to have no restriction, and proved he is not a dayvig, by attempting to dayvig Twomz.

CDB bahed. SpectromVoid gave SL a cookie and FOSed Nightson.

M4yhem then posted:
M4yhem, translated wrote:GET/THE/HELL/OFF/NIGHTSON/PLEASE/ALSO/NO/KILLING
/TWOMZ/EVEN/FOR/JOKE/SUGGEST/WE/PRESSURE/LORDY/SMASHY
/ZILLU/SOTTY--...
Nightson then translated. M4yhem then voted for smashy. Nightson asked if he could kill other people, or yell "sit boy" at Twomz. SpectrumVoid told us how she ate too much. Kirbyphreak bahed. Lordy apparently changed post restrictions to that of a robot. Ziliu said it was countdown time, and asked people to post the number 10. Twomz voted Ziliu for this.

SV posted 10, and 9. Oberon FOSed Nightson for leading us astray for his own amusement. SV fell asleep, saying she's unable to tell dreaming from waking. Ziliu asked for people to trust him, saying that nothing bad would happen, and asked for the next numbers in sequence. SV provided an 8. MoS declined to take part. Smashy voted Ziliu for not continuing his post restriction from day 1, and refused to take part in the countdown.

Twomz posited that perhaps ziliu is a suicider, and recommended we not take part. CES voted for goofball. Nightson voted for ziliu, even if it is protown. Ether commented that lordy is mimicing old restrictions from prior games, and inquired whether this also conveys night abilities. She then wondered about the coloured names in the player list. She is unsure of ziliu's request, and asked about the giveaway of small furde, and indicated that she has a PM-snooping ability.

SV can't fly, and voted twomz. Lordy said his role is constant, but that his restriction changes daily, matching others of prior games. Nightson asked what this role is.

Nightson then posted, in pika-morse:
Nightson, translated wrote:PURPLE/COWS/RARELY/STRAW/FAR/FROM/THE/PLAIN./
SHADOWLURKER/IS/SCUM/BECAUSE/THE/FLYING/PUMPKIN/TOLD/ME/
SO./ZILIU/DOESN'T/EXPLODE/HE/JUST/GIVES/OUT/CANDY./LORDY/IS/
ACTUALLY/THE/SERIAL/KILLER./I/WONDER/IF/ANYBODY/WILL/ACTUALLY/
BOTHER/TO/TRANSLATE/THIS.
m4yhem then posted:
m4yhem, translated wrote:DAMN/YOU/NIGHTSON/THAT/COST/TWO/MINUTES/OF/MY/
LIFESPECTRUMVOID/IS/DOOMED/NOTE/THE/COLOUR/OF/HER/NAME/
GIVE/US/ALL/YOUR/INFORMATION/BEFORE/TONIGHT/SPECTRUMVOID/
GIVE/US/YOUR/THOUGHTSGOT/INNOCENT/ON/NIGHTSON/BUT/HES
/ACTING/WAY/SCUMMY/IF/YOU/DO/NOT/NEED/TO/LIE/THEN/STOP/
NIGHTSON/TWOMZ/ANY/CONNECTION/BETWEEN/YOU/AND/CES/WHAT/
IS/LIKELIHOOD/OF/CULT/IN/THIS/GAME/SMASHY/I/SUSPECT/YOU/
DEFEND/YOURSELFSEVEN/ZILIU/EXPLAIN/IMMEDIATLY/OR/BE/VOTED/
FOR
ziliu translated, suggested some means for dividing sentences in pika-morse, and said that the countdown is good. MoS voted Twomz, on a feeling, without proof. Twomz refused to participate in the countdown, and commented on the votes on him.

SV is very happy and enjoys that people are listening to her. Nightson expressed 'huh.' at being found innocent. Sotty commented that yesterday TWN was purple, and now SV is. He suspects that this is related to the missile that blew up TWN. He found it odd that Ziliu has seemingly abandoned yesterday's restriction, and voted for him. He dislikes the countdown. He wants more expansion on MoS' vote. He finds it odd that small furde man was so vehemently defending CDB yesterday.

Nightson posted 7, and ziliu said he's not a dog today, and asked for the next number. Small Furde Man then explained how small furde helped him to save Capitalisimo from Godzilla. He was only able to do so because he handed out so much. Godzilla then offered him a one-shot vig, which he declined, being unsure of the identities of the scum. He will probably have a different ability tonight. He asked who wants some small furde.

Small Furde Man believes in never lynching a claimed doc day one, no matter how absurd the claim. He believes ziliu's request is probably pro-town, and continued it, albeit with the wrong number. GL gave us a postcount. Ziliu pointed out the necessary correction to the countdown.

Oberon said "Rotflmaowtfbbqomg", and then 6. Nightson continued with 5.

phew. Anyway, ziliu: 4.

Small furde man, other than the godzilla attack, are you aware of anything else occurring during the night? Also, could I have some small furde, please?
Given: All of the above occured
Therefore, all of the above must be true.

Therefore, I will say, QFT.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #295 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Unvote, Vote ziliu

I have a theory, in science as well as mathematics, it is best to test a theory. For example, solving an equation and then plugging the number back in to see if it works will be testing it.

Given: ziliu wants us to countdown from 10
Given: SV's name is in blue today
Given: TWN was in blue yesterday and died

My theory is that
SV will only die if we successfully countdown to 0.

I think that ziliu has a different goal everyday to make the person in blue blow up, yesterday it was mantaining a dog, today it is making everybody count down from 10.

However, this is a famous unsolved problem and I am determined to solve it. No $1,000,000 reward from the Clay Mathematics Institute for this though.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #426 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:27 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Ugh, I can't believe they lost my proof of why Nightson is a shitty lynch today and my other proof.

Also, I remember writing up a proof involving one of our confirmed innocents. Can someone remind me of who was the confirmed innocent and what my other proof was?

Why Nightson is a bad lynch for town

Case 1: We lynch Nightson having scummiest player hammer

Case 1a: Nightson is lying
Result: Nightson is dead. We lose our lynch

Case 1b: Nightson is telling the truth
Result: Nightson is dead. We don't lose our lynch.

Case 2: We don't lynch Nightson

Case 2a: Nightson is lying

Case 2b: Nightson is telling the truth and lynch scummiest player instead

The only differences are in whether we lose our lynch.

In case 1, we have a chance of losing our lynch and a chance of not losing it. In case 2, we definitely don't lose our lynch. Obviously, not losing our lynch is the better option.

I remember not wanting to go after Thok.

Mod: May we have a vote count?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #429 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:04 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Who claimed Plus mason again?

Anyway,

Why Plus mason should counterclaim

Let's call the person who claimed Plus Person X.

Axiom: There exists a Plus and he is protown and Minus' mason partner.

Case 1: Plus will counterclaim X if X is lying

Case 1a: X is lying
Plus counterclaims X.
We have found ourselves a scum, Plus is NKed in the night rather than Y (Y could've been Plus randomly but probably not)
Result: 1 Scum dead. Confirmed innocent dead. Y saved.

Case 1b: X is telling the truth
We know X is innocent.
We lynch someone else, X is NKed saving someone else.
Result: Confirmed innocent dead. Y saved.

Case 2: Plus will not counterclaim X if X is lying

Case 2a: X is lying
We don't know X's alignment and most likely we won't lynch him giving him BotD.
In the night, mafia kills Y.
Result: No confirmed innocents. Y dead.

Case 2b: X is telling the truth
We don't know X alignment and most likely we won't lynch him giving him BotD.
In the night, mafia kills Y.
Result: No confirmed innocents. Y dead.

If Plus counterclaims, we save Y, have a chance of finding definite and if not, still have our lynch, but lose a confirmed innocent. If Plus doesn't counterclaim, Y dies, we have zero chance of finding scum other than by our lynch, and don't get any confirmed innocents either.

Conclusion: Plus should claim.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #431 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:17 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Given: Bertrand has been unhelpful this whole game.
Given: Generally, unhelpful people are more likely to be scum.
Conclusion: Bertrand is likely to be scum.

Unvote Vote bertrand
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #434 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:19 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Given: I voted bertrand in my 5th post.

Conclusion: This is the 2nd time I've voted bertrand :oops:

Given: In Simon Mafia, scum were allowed to choose their way of killing, one method they chose involved a note saying "ALL CLAIMS SO FAR ARE TRUTHFUL" after some scum have claimed.
Given: Mod confirmed innocents usually = a bad game
Lemma: That sentence could've been made up.
Given: bertrand has not been helpful at all this game
Given: Town should be helpful
Given: Confirmed innocents are usually night killed
Given: bertrand has not yet been nightkilled
Conclusion: bertrand could very well be scum
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #436 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:35 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Nightson wrote:
ShadowLurker wrote:Given: I voted bertrand in my 5th post.

Given: In Simon Mafia, scum were allowed to choose their way of killing, one method they chose involved a note saying "ALL CLAIMS SO FAR ARE TRUTHFUL" after some scum have claimed.
You amuse me. I'm sorry but the mod outright saying that Bertrand is a mod confirmed innocent and bertrand being scum would be bastard moddery to the greatest degree
Given: I have already provided an example of a game where scum were allowed to do that
Given: bertrand has not acted like town at all.
Given: There were no kills N0
Conclusion: Not at all.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #439 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:12 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Nightson wrote:
ShadowLurker wrote:
Nightson wrote:
ShadowLurker wrote:Given: I voted bertrand in my 5th post.

You amuse me. I'm sorry but the mod outright saying that Bertrand is a mod confirmed innocent and bertrand being scum would be bastard moddery to the greatest degree
Given: I have already provided an example of a game where scum were allowed to do that
Given: bertrand has not acted like town at all.
Given: There were no kills N0
Conclusion: Not at all.
There's a big difference between finding a note that says "All claims so far are true" and mod-confirmed innocent.
Given: A governor confirmed innocent
Lemma: The mod did not confirm betrand
Given: The governor could very well be a game event.
Conclusion: bertrand is not mod-confirmed.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #441 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:08 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Ether wrote:
unvote
;
vote: Nightson
. I don't know the motivation behind Thok's "difficult to lynch me" claim, but it's pretty hard to deny his scumminess at this point. If he doesn't turn up scum, of course, Smashy's next.

Why are y'all voting Thok over Nightson, though? With Nightson, it's kind of double or nothing for him right now. Whatever he is, he isn't town--but if he's a kamikaze, then wouldn't it be good karma to help him win anyway? (Before anyone comments on my sudden spirituality, I've actually proven the concept of karma through my brilliant experiments.
That
is something those crazy cultists got right.)

I don't think the NorMafia would only be three people. If Nightson's a dud, I can try to rectify our missed lynch by giving someone something that looks like a vig kill to me. "Try" is the keyword (but that's totally enough with someone as intelligent as me, right?).

Despite my genius, I have
no
idea what to make of Bertrand. Still, I agree with the bastard moddery comment. Jathan, the actually wording was "mod-confirmed innocent." You could, however, argue that Bertrand is neither scum nor town, but does have a win condition that impedes the town. (That does make an endgame with him a little ominous, I will admit. Even though
some
of us are blatantly more worthy than others, we all have one vote, and those get valuable. But...let's face it; we really do have higher priorities than bumping off a mod-confirmed innocent.)
ShadowLurker wrote:Ugh, I can't believe they lost my proof of why Nightson is a shitty lynch today and my other proof.

Also, I remember writing up a proof involving one of our confirmed innocents. Can someone remind me of who was the confirmed innocent and what my other proof was?

Why Nightson is a bad lynch for town

Case 1: We lynch Nightson having scummiest player hammer

Case 1a: Nightson is lying
Result: Nightson is dead. We lose our lynch

Case 1b: Nightson is telling the truth

Case 2: We don't lynch Nightson

Case 2a: Nightson is lying

Case 2b: Nightson is telling the truth and lynch scummiest player instead

The only differences are in whether we lose our lynch.

In case 1, we have a chance of losing our lynch and a chance of not losing it. In case 2, we definitely don't lose our lynch. Obviously, not losing our lynch is the better option.

I remember not wanting to go after Thok.

Mod: May we have a vote count?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #446 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:38 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

M4yhem wrote:Where is thok? He should defend himself. Thok, explain Smashy's evidence or die horribly. I agree with Ether, good karma owns you, but how are we gonna pressure Thok to hammer. Bertrand can wait for now, Thok or Nightson is the play, Smashy, are you prepared to be lynched if Thok comes up town? How sure are you about this?
Given: As previously proved, lynching Nightson does not help town
Case 1
Assumption: You are town
Conclusion: Lynching Nightson does not help you
Case 2
Assumption: You are scum
Conclusion: Lynching Nightson will possibly help you
----------------------
Assumption: Smashy is telling the truth
Given: Smashy is the tracker
Given: Thok targetted neongrey last night
Given: Thok has not claimed anything about night actions
Given: neongrey is dead
Conclusion: Thok needs to claim

Unvote Vote Thok

Sotty7 wrote:We need some
mod prods
on lordy, armlx and ubertimmy as well
GreenLiquid wrote:
REPLACEMENTFEST Update

Thok replaces Ubertimmy. Still looking for other replacements.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #475 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:57 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Given: The game was reset
Given: Nothing has changed since it was resetted
Conclusion: My stance before it was reset is still the same as now

Vote Thok
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #480 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:29 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

here.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #485 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:39 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

night stfu
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #490 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:11 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Nightson wrote:Whathappenedtothenightchoicesthatwasquick

Thok was as claimed. I believe we should vote Smashy when the day begins so the number of votes on Smashy divided by the number of votes on Thok is not nullity.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #494 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:38 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

M4yhem wrote:Thok could still be mafia. some mafia roles can bribe people, and such. i believe we have three badguys left. anyone got any other ideas?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #504 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:14 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Given: I'm purple.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #512 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:22 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Given: Everybody who has been purple so far have died at the end of the day

By induction, I will die at the end of the day.

------------

Given: Everybody town as a post restriction.
Given: IH and armlx have shown no signs of having one.
Conclusion: IH is likely scum.

---------------

Given: Thok and Smashy have been contradicting each other
Conclusion: I suggest Smashy claim all his results now.

------------

Trio = 3. Trio Killer #1 = #1, 3 - #1 = 2. 2 Trio Killers left.
Given: CDB was a Goon.
Given: Twomz was a Goon.
Judging by the numbers of 3, (3 explosions Day 3, 3 Killers, etc.) I think we have 3 guilties left.

------------

I still have an uneasy feeling about bertrand. If we take a=1, b=2, c=3...z=26, bertrand = 3830400. scum = 21546. bertrand/scum = 177 7/9. Judging by this, bertrand is not cleared at all.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #538 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:18 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Given: Smashy claims I did not go anywhere last night.
Given: I did not go anywhere last night.
Conclusion: Smashy is telling the truth
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #573 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

I only have to use mathematical reasoning when I vote/FOS/ask for deadline, prod, argue, or speculate about the setup.

So basically, the point of this post is to say what the hell is the case against Smashy or our claimed Mason?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #584 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Go town?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #750 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

I was not really a cop, I was a vanilla townie.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #758 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:07 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Skruffs wrote:HEe hee :D That was my biggest argument against you.. :D
That's a bad reason to lynch someone. If anything, the statistical chances of me being scum all 3 times are far WORSE than me being town the third time.
This is false considering they are independent events.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”