Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4750 (isolation #400) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Post by Tierce »

Jesus fuck, Tammy. I hope you enjoy that humble pie when the game is over if you're town. That's blatant misrepresentation of situations and selective analysis. Did you look at when I was trying to sort between Grey and Alchemist? Yes, I BELIEVED GREY. His claim seemed more fitting. I was fooled by scum, what a crime. Did you look at the way Grey buddied me? Did you look at the fact that Nexus forgot about my existence? Apparently not. Would I ever, as scum, not let Nexus-buddy know he HAD TO CLAIM a protection on ME, a claimed CRIMEAN? No. I'm frigging thorough on this stuff.

Not even going to bother further. Have your bone, feel free to gnaw at it, I'm not going to wall-fight with you because this is town v. town.

Whatever. Glork-plan read time etc.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4751 (isolation #401) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 4744, Glork wrote:Okay.

THE PLAN.

Toasty blocks LLD.
We lynch DDD.

If we win, yay. If not.....

IF DDD IS KURTH:
ML and singer are our potential lynches tomorrow.
Tammy random.org's a number. 1-70, she commutes tonight. 71-100, she does not.

IF DDD IS NON-KURTH SCUM
We lynch Singer tomorrow and win, unless my KURTHing her ends the game anyway.

IF DDD IS TOWN
We lynch LLD/Singer tomorrow, pending my night action/result, and the possible missing kill. Not going to divulge who I plan on targeting.

I might bump up the commute chance to like 80%. Not sure yet. Pending peer review.

Ugh. Something... yeah, I don't know. It's probably just me thinking that they are both town (DDDP and LLD).

I need a few hours of sleep, will be out tomorrow, will try to sort this in the evening.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4753 (isolation #402) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Tierce »

...you don't realize I'm calling you town, do you.

I know I've been wrong a lot in this game (hello scum buddying me it feels so nice), but you're going on about "you're assuming motives for my actions!" when you're doing
exactly the same
with me. This is a world away from my scumplay, and no matter how contained you want your game to be, you've had experience with me before and this should be self-evident. Please sit back, reread my play in full, in-context, and then we can talk. Right now, it seems that your case boils down to "Tierce was wrong and she was aggressive toward me!" Well--town can be wrong (and I'm wrong a LOT), and town can be aggressive against you even if you're town. See SpyreX. I was being aggressive against you because, among other things,
I had doubts your alignment
--I dunno, to me this seems a pretty townish attitude toward things. >.> <.< (The other main reason is that I'm pissed at Immigration. Sorry, this has nothing to do with the people in this game or with MS at all, it's a bitchy mood and I should be curbing it a lot better than I am.)

Anyway. Good night. Please go analyze things without preconceptions about my alignment (you have them, otherwise you'd at least acknowledge several instances in which there was a very evident town mindset--and that's okay, I'm not saying it's not natural to be wrong, etc., but you're kind of voting town here and that
bothers me
), and then I'll go over things with you.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4821 (isolation #403) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:17 am

Post by Tierce »

Not reading Tammy's posts.

In post 4759, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 4727, Hinduragi wrote:Can you both fucking take my word on it that you're both town so we can move on. If I flip town, at any point in this game, that's the condition. You can't vote for each other. Ever.
You both can vote me if you really want to fucking go at each other's throats.
In post 4806, ToastyToast wrote:
In post 4760, Hinduragi wrote:Like, I really don't think lynching one of LLD/DDD should be what we do today. I just don't and I can't really explain why.
@Tammy and Tierce: Really guys? No one in this game wants to read all that bickering. If you want me to read the cases you have on each other then please just lay it out in simple bullet point format. Its just looking like a back and forth OMGUS
Hey! Listen! I'm calling her town. And I'm trying to ignore her, because I'm not going to waste time on essay walls of cases against me and Glork.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4827 (isolation #404) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Tierce »

Hippos on crack. The scum wincon doesn't require them killing everyone, conftown who isn't doing a thing can be allowed to live. dana is perfectly fine, Vi doesn't do bastard games.
In post 2401, Katsuki wrote:
In post 2400, GreyICE wrote:

NEXUS MIGHT HAVE LESS CONTENT THAN YOU, KATSUKI
The problem with nexus isn't so much her 'content', but rather what's in her posts.

Players who haven't posted for 8 days well..
In post 2406, Tierce wrote:You realize implosion was killed N1 and flipped scum, right, Kats?
In post 2413, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 2408, Tierce wrote:I'm wary of calling him town over this because ~THINGS~, though I still think he's town.
If Katsuki can seriously look THAT retarded on purpose as a gambit then he had someone log in under his account to help him play this game.

Unvote
I am not touching Kats-slot.

Glork, but... cop-miller makes sense with two town cops, and Vi likes to twist site meta. I'm fine with two town roleblockers, I'm fine with two town nation cops. I don't see why you insist that one of DDDP and LLD must be scum. I'm not against a Nikanor/Magister Ludi/Gammagooey lynch, but associating them with LLD/DDDP seems forced.

And Toasty just towntold--I think scumToasty would realize that he would be laughed at by suggesting the above, since Grey flipped Nailah of the Glare power.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4828 (isolation #405) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Tierce »

To elaborate on the above--something similar happened with me on Weather Mafia II; at the end, Amrun finally realized I was town because I had a theory that was so ridiculous that if I had inside knowledge, as scum, I would not propose it because it was
that
absurd. Toasty just did the same; he has no knowledge of Nailah-Glare being used by his buddy Grey, which he would have as scum. Not going to lynch this.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4831 (isolation #406) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Tierce »

He hasn't claimed, but honestly--he's lurky, his reads haven't been phenomenal, he was proposed as a vig shot. Conftown are no danger to scum in a game where
everyone else
is town for them; if dana is not acting like a town leader, the scum don't care. MoI were dangerous for them, dana not so much--and they might even have a rolecop/namecop, so we don't know what's up with dana.

I understand your logic; you're trying to figure out if there is some reason for scum not to kill conftown, but there are several plausible ones and we can't afford to go down that road when we should be focusing on other situations first.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4885 (isolation #407) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 4884, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:he's shown no interest in following up with dana to get an explanation for that

Not true. He has asked dana if dana is from Goldoa.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4928 (isolation #408) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 4927, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Also, let me challenge you with this; why is that amount of town power absurd but people have been much less critical of two town roleblockers and an apparent scum roleblocker? Doesn't that seem like a lot of roleblockers?
Thanks for bringing up something I've repeatedly mentioned which keeps getting repeatedly ignored.

(No sarcasm here--it bears repeating.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4948 (isolation #409) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Tierce »

Mini VCs don't increase numbers (as far as I recall), regular VCs do. I believe I've already remarked on this.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4956 (isolation #410) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Tierce »

I'm juggling too many townreads.

2. Teleporting Speed Hippos (AurorusVox + PeregrineV hydra)
replacing AurorusVox pregame

3. Debonair Danny DiPietro

6. Gammagooey
7. Glork
9. Hinduragi

11. Katsuki
12. Lady Lambdadelta

13. Magister Ludi
17. Nikanor
22. singersigner
24. Tammy
25. Tierce
26. ToastyToast
29. danakillsu
replacing Zdenek D1

Of the remaining ones, I want to say that Kats and singer are also town for a few behavior tells, so my previous stance (I think I stated it) of "Nikanor/Gamma/Ludi lynch is a good thing" still stands.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4958 (isolation #411) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by Tierce »

NGL, have to reread and I didn't even think about this game today, so.

199 pages fml.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4973 (isolation #412) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:56 am

Post by Tierce »

Glork, the problem isn't that there might be four town investigative roles. The problem is what you're glossing over: that when you get down to scumhunting, DDDP's play doesn't make sense as scum. You're trying to sell this lynch on numbers, and that makes me extremely nervous. It's a Vi game, it's not required to make sense, and you're jumping on "things that aren't required to make sense" over "this behavior is likely to come from scum/town".

DDDP, you may have done this before, but--please show your crumbs.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4975 (isolation #413) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 3651, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I think I’ve figured out what’s up with the SpyreX death and I really wish I would’ve thought of it at the time and that the game would’ve slowed down there to let him survive because I knew he was from Gallia and while there could be Gallia scum it didn’t strike me as likely with SpyreX given our early D2 convo.
What did you think was up with 'the SpyreX death'?

In post 4072, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:1, 2, 3 Not it. Oh and if we do massclaim at some point and I'm still alive I need to at least partial claim early in the order btw.
Please explain this.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4977 (isolation #414) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:45 am

Post by Tierce »

You mean a Rolestopper variant. I mentioned it in this game . It's possible it was/is one of the scum's abilities, instead of an actual roleblocker.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4988 (isolation #415) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 4986, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Time to Edgar Allen this shit. (... because he's Edgar Allen PoE).
No matter how busy I am tonight, this one needed quoted. That's brilliant. :lol:
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #5020 (isolation #416) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Tierce »

VOTE: Magister Ludi
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #5021 (isolation #417) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 4973, Tierce wrote:Glork, the problem isn't that there might be four town investigative roles. The problem is what you're glossing over: that when you get down to scumhunting, DDDP's play doesn't make sense as scum. You're trying to sell this lynch on numbers, and that makes me extremely nervous. It's a Vi game, it's not required to make sense, and you're jumping on "things that aren't required to make sense" over "this behavior is likely to come from scum/town".
I know you're busy, Glork, but this needs to be emphasized.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #5022 (isolation #418) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Tierce »

With that said, the number of power roles in this game, even with role madness, is making me go 'eeeeeh :|'. Two of the (presumed) targets only got their powers at specific instances in the game (Quilford/Shmugen deaths), so I wonder if that's a function of being in The List or something we should be seeing more of. Because the amount of power that town had collected during N2 seems Quite Absurd.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #5085 (isolation #419) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Tierce »

Glork. This is not a bastard game. Some roles might be jokes in Vi games, but that's Hindu's role. Someone from the non-claimants is lying or someone is scum with LLD and they both lied for no reason. Target one of the non-claimants.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #5119 (isolation #420) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Tierce »

LLD is right re: the timeline of events. DDDP had no reason to believe her claim on D3, AND he had an innocent on SpyreX from a claim similar to LLD. It doesn't make sense from town.

UNVOTE: Magister Ludi
VOTE: Debonair Danny DiPietro

L-1.

Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-1) ~ Lady Lambdadelta, ToastyToast, Magister Ludi, danakillsu, Katsuki, Nikanor, Tierce
Lady Lambdadelta (L-3) ~ Gammagooey, Glork, Tammy, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Hinduragi
Magister Ludi (L-6) ~ singersigner, Teleporting Speed Hippos
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #5138 (isolation #421) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by Tierce »

Toasty, please keep us posted on who you're roleblocking.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #5164 (isolation #422) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Tierce »

That's a rather bitter end, but this was effectively LyLo regardless of player numbers, so it's not an unexpected result. Congrats, scum.

And yessss. Flavor and images and now want to play the game--which is a good sign of storytelling skills. Thank you for modding, Vi, it was a delight to play.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #5207 (isolation #423) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 3718, singersigner wrote:The shit I'm doing will make a lot more fucking sense once the game's over.
What was this, then?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #5231 (isolation #424) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Tierce »

I'm sorry, Spy. :/ For more than one thing.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #5285 (isolation #425) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Post by Tierce »

Dude, those crumbs were preeeetty damn obvious--I think I brought them up several times, which was probably a mistake--but then again, I think it got to a point in which scum wasn't bothering to read my posts anyway. Well played, kanye. Pity about the modkill.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #5318 (isolation #426) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Tierce »

I'm sorry, DDDP. LLD's post was pretty much a way of swaying
me
in particular, and I should have paid more attention to the rest of events. :( I didn't expect you to be the last target, I thought we had more time, and she made sense. I usually pick logic over gut, and it seemed so logical at the time.

With that said, lol UN. Learn to play, learn not to sling personal insults, and then we can talk.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #5351 (isolation #427) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Tierce »

I went through a bad period in this game. This does not serve as an excuse, but as an explanation--I have an ongoing visa process for immigration into the States, and while there are signs that the process is well in hand and in the predicted timeline, in the meantime I'm stuck in Portugal, away from those I care about, with my hands tied because the process can't be sped up. This game started on the tail of Scumburgh, which was a peak in my mood in recent months, and it went down from there. Post-meet blues, irritation with endless bureaucracy, homesickness and several other factors contributed to a hell of a mood. This wasn't just visible in this game; until recently, often I would log in and almost wince at my posts from the previous day. That's not the person, player and poster I want to be.

In short: if I lashed out at you for non-game related reasons, I'm truly sorry. It was never my intention to push people away from the game. I am not close with most of the playerlist and am not necessarily interested in playing with some of you again; nonetheless, my mood does not mean I am allowed to spill unrelated frustration into a game while it is ongoing. In particular, I want to apologize to singer and Vi.

Secondly, to the town, those dead and alive at the end--sorry for dropping the ball on the last day. :(

To the scumteam--congratulations, you pulled off an unlikely victory. LLD used every tool in her arsenal, and she earned that DDDP lynch by fooling me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”