Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:46 am

Post by Benmage »

Whatsup... So I have no idea whats going on. There a benefit to speedlynching, assuming yes??

Whatever... go do you.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Vote DDD

The day didn't end? 20 more pages... wtf :eek:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:36 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2685, Glork wrote:
Anyway, I want Benmage to nation claim for personal reasons which are somewhat related to my role.

I dont think I know what that means...

I'm part of the Laguz emancipation army... is that what you meant?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3228 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:11 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 3207, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
And Benmage could use a sharp case of death for that terrible vote.

Why because I haven't read and voted?

Or because I voted you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3729 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Glork
, the jist of the UN thing is he tracked a confirmed mason (dana?)

-Is that correct?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3731 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Benmage »

He was claimed when he tracked the mason N1?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3732 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Benmage »

My reservation, despite having really zero knowledge of this game, was his dialogue with you seemed genuine.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3737 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Low five, medium five, high five, in space five.... in your face five. :mrgreen:

Gamma, gamma... have you learned nothing?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Benmage »

It definitely makes logical sense for me to suicide defend my buddy... aye kkb?

Its seems like UN's lynch is a foregone conclusions... So me asking questions is totally trying to defend my partner.

You're abilities at this game are astounding its surprising my team... err the scum haven't NK'd you for your brilliant play.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3739 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Benmage »

vote Uberninja
On with the show?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3741 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Benmage »

^Good posting............siiiiiiiike.

Thats it kkb? You still find your logic sound?

You heard it from me first.
UN will flip town.
I will be jaw droppingly suprised otherwise. And the dude would deserve an oscar for faking his emotion reads genuine.

It'll be like a one time trick for UN if he is scum. He'll never be allowed to "show anger" as a defense if he is scum.... But I severly doubt this.

Everygame I am baffled by illogical actions of town members. EVERYGAME. Trying to rationalize said actions leads to easy mislynches.

UN will be a mislynch.

Enjoy. You can mislynch me next. I'll help there too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah gamma, and in all those games.... I DOMINATE. (every facet)

What am I doing here? I've barely skimmed anything. My scum play is flawless... If I replaced in as scum, I'd first read the QT then probably the whole game... not ask these stupid questions I could research myself if I cared.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3747 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 3745, Gammagooey wrote:uh you didn't dominate. you pulled a gambit out of your ass in both games and then that carried you to victory both times.

I dominated every facet of Mafia Invictus.

And I still played strong in Winvitational.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Benmage »

I have an open question... In the opening post/VT sample... if they had actions they don't know...

Does that mean they can still attempt to target?

So a VT can still PM to target a player and an action might occur?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 3749, Gammagooey wrote:Your TEAM played well in invictus. personally i'd say you were the weakest member aside from duplicity that game, but town basically kept throwing themselves into the noose for one reason or another until near endgame. if you want to say you dominated that game then sure whatever.

winvitational you should have been autolossed except the tracker and the bodyguard decided to check out of the game instead of going with a plan that automatically won the godamn game.

Weakest member of invictus? Wowwwwwww.

And yeah the team played well. Probably one of the better scum dominated games I've seen. The endgame gambit was pure awesomeness. The complete control of the mechanics was awesome. DGB and I controlled the whole game.

You wanna call me the weakest go ahead. My team called me the strongest... everyone has their own opinion.

PEDIT: Myinternetepeenisbiggestcomesee
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3752 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Maybe VT's should try it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3753, Tierce wrote: :? Tammy was explicitly told when she gained an action, she started as a VT.

Oh.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3756 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

What was DDD's wagon all about? Why'd it go away? Did he claim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3759 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

I think Tierce can get it for you more easily than I could.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3777 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3774, singersigner wrote:
I'm not really buying UBscum, and would really prefer not to lynch him (Gamma on the other hand... :roll: ), but I'll hammer if it comes down to it.

Actually Benmage keeps speaking in a "hypothetical town" way...which is really weirding me out. I'd go for a Benmage lynch as well.

If you dont want UBscum, why are you not voting?

What are you referring to with me?(quote/link)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3778 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote kanyeknowsbest
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3782 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Glork in the case that UN isnt scum....

Who are your other strongest scum candidates?

(Who are your strongest town reads?)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3784 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3781, Glork wrote: extremely gullible.

But someone recently told me they took that word out of the dictonary.... :? :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3785 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3783, Gammagooey wrote:
THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE OF EVERY RELEVANT PORTION OF HIS POST ANSWERING IT
UN wrote:
i tracked duplicity because he was scummy
i tracked spyrex because he was scummy
i tracked dana because he is independently scummy
and i missed the fact that he's "conftown" duh

I would and will lynch for that garbage a thousand times over.

But answering it as gut or giving any subjective xyz reasoning excuses all actions? You don't think UN could've rehearsed his claim with his scum buddies?

The two games I've been scum with Vi.. WE HAD DAYTALK.

I think scumUN could've easily been more thorough.

You trying to DRILL reasoning. ZOMG I WANT IT S.P.E.L.L.E.D. out is stupid.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3791 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3786, Gammagooey wrote: dodge means fucking death.

Also personally I would lynch you with him RIGHT NOW if it was possible because you would absolutely defend town playing like a fucking jester for town cred and if he is scum maybe you're low enough on numbers at this point that you're worried about a scummies winvitational game-break that the players actually pay attention to.

-You think he's tactically dodging the question, or uncapable of making up reasoning?
-You got me I'm White Knighting him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3794 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'll vote him. I like proving myself right. Plus noone shown a viable alternate, and so twiddling here aint productive. I'd rather see the lot of you calling for his head to drop your jaws tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3795 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3793, Gammagooey wrote:he's absolutely 100% consciously dodging the question intentionally. he's very capable of making up reasoning he's just being a lazy godamn fuck and either thinks he can get away without doing it or is an asshole and would rather bitch about the rest of the game not believing him than actually play to his win condition.

What do you see as the scum advantage to dodging the question? (put yourself in his shoes as *scum*)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3800 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

That should be L-3

Unvote vote UberNinja

L-2 now methinks

I'm looking forward to tomorrow and being proven right for only reading like 1% of the game.

There's no alternative wagon. AND WAY to many strong willed people screaming for his head.

Town seems in a strong position nonetheless. There's no reason to drag this out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3802 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh ya more White-Knighting....

I iso'd the fallen scum. Looking for Uberninja references... and imo it really doesn't suggest he's scum, like at all.

(correct me if Im wrong... but nexus didn't even mention him????(thats actually the most damning one if true))
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3813 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Glork whose your top 3 scum, not UN?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3816 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3797, Tierce wrote: Ben. even if he flips town, I want a frigging idiot who flips town with a TRACKER ROLE to learn that you don't do crap on 'gut' in the middle of nowhere without even reading the thread. This dies today. If it flips scum, great. If it flips town, we move on.

Well thats something you're going to have to work on as an individual player.

Otherwise you will consistently lynch retardation. I did for a long time. Than I found that more often than not complete bewilderment on my part from someones illogical actions, stem from them being town. I can't fathom sometimes the actions they do.... but they flip town 9/10 times.

Its frustration, and requires a very carefully attuned eye.

The other hardest thing I still continue to struggle with when town, is having someone imo deadset as scum between the crosshairs etc, for a plethora of genuinly good sound reasoning. But than to have that "oh fuck" epiphany that they are town... accepting that epiphany and reverting all your hard work pushing them as scum. Thats the toughest.

You seem to be torn by a combo of these two difficult obstacles.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3819 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3817, Glork wrote:
In post 3813, Benmage wrote:Glork whose your top 3 scum, not UN?

Right now, probably Kats, you, aaaaaand. idk. DDD? Maybe Hindu. And then Rhinox. That'd be p badass if Oman/Nexus were both scum. You'd still have the Nexustell, though, because Tarhalindur.

What do you mean I have the Nexus tell?

I thought DDD was confirmedtownPR?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3821 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3818, Glork wrote:Ben, even if UN is town, would you trust your chances with him in LyLo?

If he's 100% town....?, you're saying you don't like his scum hunting abilities? Or are you asking if I'd lynch him in lylo?

-Because I don't see the reason to hate on his player capacity, no more than 60% of the playerbase in everygame I'm ever in.

Have you always liked Policy Lynches?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3823 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

I couldnt agree more than confirmed role doesnt equal confirmed town. Like a billion% there.

I looked at the tail end of DDD's iso, and couldn't find the claim. What did he claim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3824 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Glork, I'm a little perplexed that you have a scum read on me.

That means you actually think I'm defending my scumbuddy UN, from almost certain death... this is correct?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3826 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3825, Tierce wrote:Not doing so encourages playing poorly in all town games to create 'viable' 'shitty town' scum meta.

Players and mods need to not be pussys and be more proactive in their blacklisting.

I have no patience for willful poor play.

-Beginners are one thing. Those trying to get better, is the nature of the game. People who don't respect the game, should have their own section. Put the allcapers flakers trolls and lurkers in the lot.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3827 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

I dont want to encourage shit play. But if I lynched it everytime, thats all I'd be lynching.

Repeat offenders etc, is something mods need to address. There are several players I personally avoid, and I know of tons of people who avoid playing with eachother. Shit I think there's alot who avoid me :( .

ANYWAYS
/endrant

Lets lynch him and HOPE I AM WRONG AND U ARE RIGHT!!!! (cause shit that happens too :P )
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3831 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ahhh so you think I'm doing some
potential
white-knighting.

And, what did DDD claim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

I am better than you all

hahahahahahha

Okay than.

vote Glork
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3869 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

KKB would work too.

-Can anyone answer what the basis of the DDD wagon was?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3879 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Gamma what of my play do you have as an issue?

-Being awesome? I thought that was a good thing.
-Reading 1% of the game and being better than you guys.... Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

@DDD that makes sense. You are very lazy.

unvote vote GreyIce

Good this guy needs to be blacklisted more.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3881 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3877, Gammagooey wrote:oh lld is cleaaaaaarly a jerk for making fun of me day 3 but DDD hasn't flipped yet and UN's play while and after claiming were the biggest heap of garbage that I've seen in a while so I don't think ponies are actually necessary here.

Has LLD claimed something that makes him very likely town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3883 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

/brings the force
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3888 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Gamma.. you must be dearly mistaken.

Lazy benmage is the biggest towntell of all.

-I think I did try to defend scum in winvitational... But UN flipped town... not scum... So your point? (I'm sure I've white knighted as scum before... so you can write this point off as moot....but if you were good you'd be able to decipher that I couldn't have been faking those feelings for UN)
-Stupid questions/laziness is again a classic disconnected Benmagetown game. Benscum plays as flawlessly as possible. So I'm gonna have to disclaim against this point as its NEVER happened.

**Right shhhheeeee... erm... what did she claim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3889 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3887, Glork wrote:
Except he's probably scum here.

Except this game is as opposite as winvitational as it gets... (or your just wrong)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3891 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

How gamma? Do tell.......
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3894 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

US? NY...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3900 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Uhmm... I'm a solitary Raven... for whatever thats worth.. called Vika. Like I said I'm a member of the Laguz Emancipation Army, and A win for the Apostes or something like that is a win for me...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3903 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Gamma. RL happens. Falling behind in a game and trying to catchup is my play regardless of alignment, for I could show you 100 town games of those exact same statements. SO at worst the point is null.

But the kicker here, is I AINT trying to read the 140ish pages I didn't read. (Yes I came in the 120's, but in like a day it jumped another 20)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3906 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3901, Glork wrote:Sooooooo, what's your country?

Doesn't say... just says a win here is a win for the laguz back home.

It says I'm solitary, yet devoted my life to the laguz emancip. army.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3910 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3905, singersigner wrote:
What makes you so awesome again? :roll:

I called UN town... without having to read or understand most of the context of the game I was able to determine it by his posting style alone. I.E. go me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3913 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3907, Magister Ludi wrote:
Glork, thoughts on Katsuki, Kanye, and Toasty.

Yeah.

I have KKB as scum.

And LLD too if its play alone.. hence why I questioned if she was somehow town confirmed (or just role confirmed).. or something..
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3918 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

LLD is a living cop??? Riiiiight... :eek:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3924 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3919, singersigner wrote:
In post 3910, Benmage wrote:
In post 3905, singersigner wrote:
What makes you so awesome again? :roll:

I called UN town... without having to read or understand most of the context of the game I was able to determine it by his posting style alone. I.E. go me.

You know, now that I think of it, I think you
were
the only person who thought he was town/resisted his lynch...

So you agree I'm awesome?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3933 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3925, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3918, Benmage wrote:LLD is a living cop??? Riiiiight... :eek:

I'm not a full cop. (Vi hates those).

I'm a Nation (so flavor) Cop.

Yeah I just looked it up... hmmmmm... wouldnt finding someone from Daein equate to a guilty tho?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3938 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

I g2g to the gym.

LLD why don't you have 300+ posts so I could just write you off as town.....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4034 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 4020, kanyeknowsbest wrote:also fucking lol @ benmage acting like scum do not white knight mislynches that have zero chance of aborting.

Where did I suggest anything remotely close to this?

I agree with LLD on GI.

---------[]
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4039 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Closes at 10 est
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4045 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 4040, Alchemist wrote:So didn't go?

So I rushed a good 50 min workout in... my last post was roughly at 9 est... (7:59 gametime) I'm at my parents which is 2 mins away from the gym. (regardless there's an hr 20 min gap in my posting)...Its now 10:25 est... What don't you get?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4049 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 4038, Alchemist wrote:
---------[]

I've seen people do this multiple times so far in this game.

Is it supposed to mean something?

Its not a noose... Its a hammer.

Usually done to signify support for a hammer when someones at L-1. Here I'm jumping the gun... but the point is the same... we don't need to twiddle thumbs here.. (obv waiting apparently on claims tsh or something)... but then ON with the show!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4053 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 4048, Nikanor wrote:My thought is that GI is Nailah and wanted to use his one-shot glare before dying.

One shot scum move before dying is a good call.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 4050, GreyICE wrote:Oh come on, then why would I use it after he voted for me to lock his vote on to me?

We dont know the full repercussions.. maybe it blocks his NIGHT ACTION too... or perma ruined him.

We dont know....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4059 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

How GI, for sheeping you being RB'd and not claiming... And calling it shit play...

Sure put me in the shitter.. Aint I already here?

Not to mention I have zero respect for you as a person. And I can't mention the final brick in the wall if you will... cause the games ongoing, but you should know why.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4073 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 4067, GreyICE wrote:
In post 4059, Benmage wrote:How GI, for sheeping you being RB'd and not claiming... And calling it shit play...

Sure put me in the shitter.. Aint I already here?

Not to mention I have zero respect for you as a person. And I can't mention the final brick in the wall if you will... cause the games ongoing, but you should know why.

For being roleblocked
Or is your goal to claim that 'oh TSH must have blocked the kill?'

Time to start warming it up, sonny boy, because I'm not getting lynched.

Or......
In post 3873, Alchemist wrote:
Vote: GI

Blocked him.

^_________________^
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4342 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:37 am

Post by Benmage »

Whats the case against Toasty?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4343 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh rb'd rogerthat

Vote Toasty
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4344 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Why was I in your scum list Time? Did you see the interaction with GI... You think that was faked?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4346 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Benmage »

How does me being scum make sense with the no kill again?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4352 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4348, ToastyToast wrote:Oh, and tonight because I blocked him again

Yeah but if you were blocked.. your block on me would be null anyways....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4353 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh its a delayed block? Like he activates it during the day... and Im blocked at night.. Right.

Well. Still town. Not worried about being lynched either. I don't forsee it happening.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4359 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Benmage »

^Lol if you think Vi will answer that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4360 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:24 am

Post by Benmage »

The question doesn't seem answerable because Times is apparently a delayed day action. *cough bullshit*
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4370 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Idno, I said the flavor says I'm solitary.. but I don't know if that would affect it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4371 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Towns quite ahead.

I'd go with lynching me now to remove this lingering suspicion.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4373 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:37 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Benmage[/b

Yawnnnn... kkb you're terrible at this btw.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4374 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:37 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Benmage

Yawnnnn... kkb you're terrible at this btw.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4377 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4375, Alchemist wrote:I really wanted to win the game today though =\

Well than keep up the pursuit.. its not like I wont vote Toasty too...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4378 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Benmage »

I also doubt only 6 nontown roles. Probably 2 scum left imo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4380 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Whats with the Sanaki talk? I feel very lost...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Toasty blocked me or is trying to neighborize me? :eek: :? :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4382 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:44 am

Post by Benmage »

@KKb
other than being Uberninjas scum partner (even tho he flipped town) I don't know why you find me scum? Care sharing?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4387 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Kats is town.

I like singer and nik as potential scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4399 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:12 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4390, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 4382, Benmage wrote:
@KKb
other than being Uberninjas scum partner (even tho he flipped town) I don't know why you find me scum? Care sharing?

dont believe i ever accused you of this. i do recall you mistakenly being under the impression of it though.

What did you mean here than:
In post 3735, kanyeknowsbest wrote:hey tierce btw, benmage is his buddy, not a lot of use in trying to sell the case to him

-quote refers to UN.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4405 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 am

Post by Benmage »

@KKb: So UN was scum for ZZZ(wrong) and I was scum for XXX(stillwrong).

Why was I scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4406 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:32 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4403, Alchemist wrote:"NEIGHBORIZER IMMUNE" xD

Maybe. Like I said, my flavor says I'm solitary.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4408 (isolation #85) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:36 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm town, and I refuse both.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4410 (isolation #86) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Benmage »

Well, I'm a VT.. as should be obvious by some of my earlier questions. I'll keep the vote on.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4411 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Benmage »

When I asked if VTs should target people. It was because Vi told me when replacing in that Haze and Avenging Angel didnt take any night actions.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4412 (isolation #88) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Should we masslcaim?

If KKb or Rhino is town/VT I'm sure they could confirm the same message.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4413 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Benmage »

I say massclaim, because it appears as if most are already claimed... And scum numbers must be low.

@Alch I also already named claimed to Glork.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4427 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4425, Gammagooey wrote:on toast wagon- hazevengemage was the first vote on his wagon and he's the biggest ??? there, grey and implosion got on at around l-7/8 then jumped off, implosion got back on a little later, schmu hopped at the new l-7 while me and hindu were jumping off, and then implosion and schmu hung around until the wagon entirely collapsed with the MoI wagon springing up.

So every flipped scum except Nexus voted him at some point, and Nexus was pretty much not there for day 1.

Look how they vote him assuming Im town. Under that pretense. And see how Grey does vote, but quickly jumps uselessly to Kats.

It reads like scum wavering... not sure about whether or not to bus for cred or pushing something else. (all mid to end votes...again assuming Im town)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4428 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4423, Alchemist wrote:I'm just trying to wrap my head around Benmage as a player (never played with him before) so I can understand if he's legitimately taking a SpyreX approach. Have you done this before Ben?

What do you mean? SpyreX approach? Done what before?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4430 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4418, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 4411, Benmage wrote:When I asked if VTs should target people. It was because Vi told me when replacing in that Haze and Avenging Angel didnt take any night actions.

it specifically said your predecessors took no prior night actions?

Yes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4432 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4431, Alchemist wrote:
In post 4428, Benmage wrote:
In post 4423, Alchemist wrote:I'm just trying to wrap my head around Benmage as a player (never played with him before) so I can understand if he's legitimately taking a SpyreX approach. Have you done this before Ben?

What do you mean? SpyreX approach? Done what before?

SpyreX "took one for the team" and let himself be the lynch for the day so we could have better reads without the cloud of him possibly being scum later in the game

Uhmm.. Well Durrr. I wouldn't call it A SpyreX approach. I mean why the fuck else do you think Im selfvoting if not to rid the enigma that is I.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4437 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4434, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 4430, Benmage wrote:
In post 4418, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 4411, Benmage wrote:When I asked if VTs should target people. It was because Vi told me when replacing in that Haze and Avenging Angel didnt take any night actions.

it specifically said your predecessors took no prior night actions?

Yes.

think ur lyin.

You should know 100% imo if you are also a VT. Otherwise when I flip town, you're a PR, or scum.

I'd like Rhino to comment on this as well before I hang.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4441 (isolation #95) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Benmage »

I'd also love to ask the stubborn tunnelers if my play makes sense when I was asking about VTs and targeting just for the sake of targeting. (Note the message I got from the mod. While being a VT... I was quite perplexed, especially with the ambiguity of a VT role.. SEE the sample)

Unless of course you think I'm scum who replaced in and was setting up a VT claim :roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4442 (isolation #96) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4439, Alchemist wrote:Assuming Ben flips town, should I target Toasty again?

Can toasty change his target, assuming I am lynched?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4444 (isolation #97) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Benmage »

^What gamma said, dont have predetermined.. it allows scum to manipulate said action... See the invictus games :twisted:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4449 (isolation #98) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes gamma. And did you note UNs tone? Activity?

The same cannot be said of sirlurksalot Toasty.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4454 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4451, Alchemist wrote:
Ben, if your town your selfvote is shit and you should be ashamed

Because being mislynched when town is ahead or being mislynched in lylo. Which would one prefer?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4455 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4450, Gammagooey wrote:and you realize that UN got blocked somehow d2 right? lld confirmed she was roleblocked and you certainly didn't roleblock him, and two roleblocks for the scumteam seems really weird to me, even if one of them you know who it's from every time so it has to be used like town.

Maybe toastys role?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4463 (isolation #101) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4458, Rhinox wrote:Through page 174 on my phone

Toasty seemed pretty obv town due to interactions with implosion so i dont really want to lynch him despite the rb.

My role Pm would probably explain a weird result from a flavor cop. Lemme catch up and get to a comp then i'll claim if i have to

Rhino I claimed VT and when I replaced in I was told that my predecessors took no night actions. (Odd as a VT)

Can you share anything about when you replaced?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4464 (isolation #102) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Benmage »

[quote="In post 4462
like go over his actual play and not the night actions for me alch.[/quote]
Scum dodging voting him. Lurking. I don't see the town read ya all have.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4467 (isolation #103) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4465, Gammagooey wrote:oh i haven't actually done this yet
Vote:benmage

Do you think Im scum?

This is just the logical course?

Or a combo?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4472 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Benmage »

6 total anti town roles seems too little.

Id say 2 scum left. Could be 1 scum and some other 3rd party??? :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4476 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4474, Magister Ludi wrote:
In post 4472, Benmage wrote:6 total anti town roles seems too little.

Id say 2 scum left. Could be 1 scum and some other 3rd party??? :?

But this is not a normal scum game. Scum don't need to get into the majority or even close, they only need to eliminate a pre-set amount of roles. Having too many scum roles would take town far too long to plow through them all, and lead in all likelyhood to a scum victory in every permutation.

wtf.... i didnt know that... who does scum need to kill?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4477 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Tierce, why does it say Kilvas next to my name in the spoiler?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4482 (isolation #107) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Benmage »

^Boom goes the dynamite. :P

Unvote vote Toasty

that enuff proof?

@Tierce interesting ambiguous scum pm.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4491 (isolation #108) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Blue.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4492 (isolation #109) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Hence why it never mentions Kilvas in my pm....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4496 (isolation #110) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4494, Gammagooey wrote:hey guys guess what time it is

ITS LYNCH BENMAGE TIME

ZZZZ

gamme gamme gamme... do you really think there arent safeclaims? Or benmagescum wouldnt be perfect in claiming?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4499 (isolation #111) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Benmage »

*headdesK* *headdesK* *headesk*

What do I get when you guys are wrong?

You wanted it to be purple right?

Zzzzzzzz... Go head lynch now.

Despite the VT proving me town.... enjoy
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4501 (isolation #112) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Why do you think I questioned Kilvas having never seen it in my role pm. (Yes I know I am a Raven) Im as befundled about that as you are. But if you think Benmagescum doesnt dot his "i's" and cross his "t's".. well than you are a fool.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4509 (isolation #113) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Benmage »

OooooOOOO I think I know why I am blue.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4512 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4508, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 4479, Rhinox wrote:bah phone posting loses posts. On comp now for a minute.

Umm.. I have to claim to say anything about benmages info but fine ok. Yes, I believe I am a VT and when I replaced in there was a message with my role PM that said Oman took
no previous actions.
So at least that much is true with ben.

I did ask Vi whether I should submit targets at night and look for magic to happen. Vi was ammused and told me sure, but after I read some and realized I just got the generic VT role I didn't bother submitting any names at night.

a little different from no previous night actions. i stressed it when i was asking benmage again so either hes lying or retarded.

I didnt want to quote the fucking mod.

You got the idea.

How the fuck would I even have been able to create this crazy VT replacement theory.

Fuckina.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4515 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 4509, Benmage wrote:OooooOOOO I think I know why I am blue.

Its worded oddly in the flavor imo.

But it says I really only trust Apostle Sanaki... Which would make sense in the Blue flavor on the first page... I think?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4520 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

What do people think about the fact that atleast Rhino and I should beconfirmed town VTs now..

We practically just partially broke the game.

How else would we be able to know the replacement previous action thing?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4525 (isolation #117) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cause all roads lead to
rome
benmagetown
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4531 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ooooo your made because I said NIGHT.... yeesh It actually doesnt say night..

That said refer to MD about who makes quick slipups more often. (Hint town do)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4532 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

kkb listen to OcRzr... and be happy we just got 3 town :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4538 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Rhino had the correct wording. You confirmed it. I had the original statement. 3 town. Enjoy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”