Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oh hai!

Glork: Sheep Oman. He's a sexy fuck.
Oman: Vote someone relevant, you're a sexy fuck. Better yet, sheep me <3
Zdenek: Bitter much?

You guys seriously need to stop being so freaking snippy towards one another, this game is gonna just become a bitchfest

Ludi is latching onto the oddest things.

In post 69, Magister Ludi wrote:And, if you are town, you should deeply (to some degree) care that another player in the game is voting you.
You have some experience, don't encourage that kind of BS reaction.

On a more interesting note:

Vote: Tammy

Oh Tammy <3
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Tammy: That sucks, you're making me happy =(

@Ludi:
1- You seem to be giving the term "derpy players" from Tierce some kind of grand mystery. I find that odd. Derpy players are just that. Why all the focus?
2- Seizing to be functional because a person is voting you is antitown. I dont like people turtling when under the slightest pressure and you're saying people should be DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPLY affected by that one vote sitting on them.

@Oman: <3

@Glork: Waiting

EDIT:
Wow Ludi...
Be careful with that misrep, you might poke someone in the eye.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 128, Glork wrote:
In post 112, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 110, Glork wrote:I'm not really at liberty to discuss my Tiercevote in detail.

What I will say is that there is a disturbingly high density of words that might not mean anything, and a disturbingly low density of trying-to-find-scum in her eight posts to date.

Are you a neighbor with her and she didn't say anything in your QT?

For what it's worth, ML I'm protown, and need to find a certain role.

I'm fairly certain that I don't want to kill/remove them, though. I don't know if the scums want to kill/remove them or not.

Glork, I love you but that was fucking retarded?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 132, Glork wrote:Okay, something is seriously wrong with the forums. Every time I try to quote a post in reply, it quotes DDD's post. Going to clear cache, etc., and see if that fixes the problem.

It's your side.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 136, Tammy wrote:
In post 127, dramonic wrote:@Tammy: That sucks, you're making me happy =(

I'm making you happy that you're voting me when I'm fucking town? Nice, Dram.
I was going for "I'm happy because you're being scummier with each post
and that makes me happy with my mad tunnelcatching skills(tm)" =/

EDIT: Stop...
fucking...
claiming.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 139, SpyreX wrote:Ehh this claiming doesn't bother me in the intrinsic sense. Although if they're gonna go for it I'd almost rather them go whole hog.

Oh yes, that definitely sounds like a GREAT idea :roll:

Fire Emblem is flavorful. Claiming you're "looking for someone" severely limits who you can be when we have a general idea who is scum and who is town from a flavor standpoint.
We being those with flavour knowledge.

for example, Sothe spends the whole game being Micaiah's lapdog, it'd be no surprise if he was looking for her (obviously not the case here since Micaiah is scum)

One can draw a few parallels like that and if scum has a specific hitlist they can know if you need to die.

Now, if yall can play mafia instead of playing hide and seek we might get somewhere.

@Tammy: Obviously there is zero scumminess in any of your other posts. You should take a break if all you're gonna do is get personal.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Glork: Claiming you're seeking someone isn't scummy, but it's antitown.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 144, Magister Ludi wrote:To me, the micaiah win condition of eliminating roles looked anti-town. (I'm not the strongest on flavor, but it would seem to make sense)

While I find questionable the thought that the two wincons in the first post would both be town from anyone's perspective...

*As a member of the majority, you win when the Daein Resistance has been subdued and one person with this Win Condition still lives.
*Per Micaiah's plan, you win when one member of your faction is alive and the following roles have been removed from the game.

The Daein Resistance movement is led by Micaiah in FE, so...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Tierce: I'm calling the second wincon scum. Perhaps that didnt come across clearly
@SpyreX: I'll stop the eyeroll, but it's only because of your vote that you avoid it, not because of your stance on this matter.
@Tammy: I'm voting you because I think you're scum. I'm jesting about the mad skills because in real life games I have a tendency to think someone is scummy and vote them for the next 4 game days.
@Glork: I have one question! What was that post supposed to accomplish? You didn't point out anything that wasn't already obvious... =/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

Clarification of my qualm, in response to Glork's clarification of whatevs:

Claiming you're looking for someone doesn't have any bearing on your alignment.
It does however make it simpler for a scumteam that doesn't need to win by majority to identify your role by PoE.

@Tammy: Cool enough.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:24 am

Post by dramonic »

LLD, of all the things to attack in UN's play, I'm surprised you're not mentionning the fact he JUST screamed "TAMMY IS TOWN GAIS" while having a vote sitting on her <_<

UN, you have to either bus or buddy tammy, you can't do both at once that's way too obvious man!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:33 am

Post by dramonic »

Why the long face SpyreX? =(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:15 am

Post by dramonic »

We're gonna have to lynch Alchemist soon.
Also fuck you Glork, you chose me because I'm a special snowflake.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 269, SpyreX wrote:Yeeeaaa Alchemist is town that aint happenin
You have a townread on Alchemist? <_<

In post 270, Zdenek wrote:
To people with Meta knowledge:
Do you think it would be possible to list the people who scum likely have to kill. This information might be usefiul at some point.

Elincia, Tibarn, Sanaki, Caineghis, Naesala, Deghinsea are the leaders of every nation that isn't Daien, those would seem like prime targets.
Also Ike and Mist, since they're important characters that are against Daien in the game.
Beyond that there are like... 65 other PC in the game and a fair amount of fairly important NPC, so it'd be pure speculation.

In post 300, Tierce wrote:EBWOP, failtag:

@Vi: Is the meaning of this zero available for public knowledge? If so, could you explain it, please?

I have no clue what we're talking about here, enlighten me?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oh.
That's the amount of dead people, it's for the Eternal War mechanic.
Or it's very similar to the giant blue number in the corner of the ETERNAL WAR map in the game that increases everytime someone dies.
Technically once we've killed enough people we're gonna go into total chaos, Ashera is gonna awaken and we're gonna all make peace to go whoop her ass.
But that's probably not what's gonna happen here.
But yeah, it's PROBABLY a corpse counter.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

Endless War, not Eternal
Remember we have no deadlines and a mysterious "MASS OUTRAGE" mechanic that is affecting stuff.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

Riiiiiiight, this game is supposed to have 29 players isn't it?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

Considering Kurth is on Micaiah's side, that seems unlikely <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:30 am

Post by dramonic »

Pondering if I should vote Fate-Wyrd for lack of caps.
It's creepy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:19 am

Post by dramonic »

@Alchemist:
Not sure what you're trying to ask?
If you're asking me to post the list of every character in the game and who they'd be aligned with assuming perfect flavour matching I could, but the only thing that would do is prevent scum from claiming their role. They probably have fakeclaims anyways.
If you're asking for the entire list of who scum might wanna kill, I posted the obvious ones already (leaders of countries/important protagonists), beyond that is a realm of infinite speculation.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

Too many posts.
Hate you all.
The only thing that my brain processed in this wall hell is:
@Tierce: Rolf and his brothers dont possess a triangle attack, that's a pegasus knight ability (Marcia, Sigrun, Tanith, Elincia(?))
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 565, Tierce wrote:@dram:
Actually
it's apparently shared by several groups of characters including my little trio.

Well fuck <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

Perception: You`re trying to get valorization from that post more than actually trying to show that Glork is scum.
That`s how I see it.

EDIT: That looks NOTHING like Leonardo 0-o
also we`re at three.

Maybe if you tried promoting him, etc.
Also if all else fails, one can blame that it's fanart. I'm just trying to pick out the good ones. ~Vi
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 579, Alchemist wrote:What does that have to do with the merit of my arguments? Yes, I want you to acknowledge (or anyone for that matter) where exactly my post has value and where it doesnt.

I mean it looks more like a "I am town!" post than a "Glork is scum!" post.
Is what I'm trying to say.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

I did.
Your points are incapable of conveying the "intended" objective and seem purely meant to discredit the person you're interacting with and paint you in a positive light.
With very little success I might add.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

The whole "X dying N1" talk is stupid and WIFOM, especially in a game this size.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:00 am

Post by dramonic »

Im not sure which is worse, the fact that OS freaking shot Tierce, or the fact he shot someone when I specifically named his rolename in my list of "these people are probably on the scum-killing list"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:13 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 687, Tierce wrote:Nothing that is specifically listed from my PM. I assume we'd get a neighborhood, but again--see below.

My role PM talks about my brothers, how important the Greil Mercenaries are to me, and how in war my main objective is to help with my bow. Even though many will die at the end, I'll make sure my friends and family survive.

As listed on the first page, if there are any special abilities to my role, I don't know them.

I've already claimed that I suspected I'd need to find my brothers, as this reads like a typical search-target PM, but I don't get any visible benefits from it. Triangle Attack was my suspicion, since that's what Oscar, Boyd and Rolf are good at doing as a group when together.

For your sake, Oversoul, I really hope my role was actually completely vanilla and that neither you nor I are scum targets.

Also you're the most awesome/best given proper investment archer in the game. Rolf is teh awesome.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 776, Oversoul wrote:I'm not Ike.

Vote: Oversoul
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Hindu/Implosion: No daykill? I am disappoint you two =/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm hoping it's because you think I'm scum at the very least.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 884, Tammy wrote:I *think* it has something to do with him voting Oversoul after the gambit made him conftown to most everyone.

I'm voting the person I believe is the most pro-scum in this game.
They better have a better reason to vote me.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:48 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 889, Nikanor wrote:There's not really any scum motivation for fakedaykilling Tierce over half of the other players in this game. That is why voting for him is silly and why we should be lynching someone else today.

Does it seems to you like my vote is linked to a daykill quote?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:45 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 959, Tierce wrote:Katsuki
does
like playing scum. I thought Nik was right about this for some inane reason, but--that whole reasoning is flawed, Kats likes being a conniving bastard.

When did Kats decide he likes playing scum?
I remember the same stuff as nik
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:08 am

Post by dramonic »

I dont scumhunt, I catch scum, there's a difference =D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:08 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 974, Alchemist wrote:
unvote
vote: Dramonic

:roll:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

Been busy IRL, will catch-up on Sunday.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:14 am

Post by dramonic »

At some point we decided to lynch Toast and MoI.
When did that happen and why?
Unvote
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:00 am

Post by dramonic »

Careful Alchy when you bus me so hard =(

Code: Select all

Tammy
some other person
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:33 am

Post by dramonic »

In what realm of existence is Oman a valid policy lynch? <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh.
So basically LLD is raging because Oman is being mean to her bf.
You need to keep your emotions in check.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1657, UberNinja wrote:...why is that probably a vig?

scum rarely shoot themselves.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:43 am

Post by dramonic »

gonna read up.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Vi: I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to replace out. My current schedule makes it impossible to catch up >_<
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”