Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Haze »

VOTE: Hinduragi

Hi.

I'm not quite sure if Quilford's list is designed to catch reactions or if he geniuinely believes them...
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 73, Gammagooey wrote:yeaaaah i'd rather vote UN than tammy.

haze won the prize of committing gamma's favorite scumtell though so more words from him would be nice.

So the prize was the vote huh? No much to say other than "I have no idea how I just won the game" but I guess winning is never a bad thing.

So...now that I've posted care to tell me what this tell is?

Also as a meh kinda player I'd love to be whiteknighted.

In post 137, Tierce wrote:
FOS: Haze

Thought it was weird the first time around, still think it is weird now. Probably not scum with Quilford, and I know Haze tends to be pretty cautious, but why remark on the reads list this way and potentially destroy any genuine reactions Quilford might want to get? Why the fence? If you're
not sure
and you actually want to
know
, ask.

'Kay, I will, next time I'm in a new game. >_>

Just that I got yelled at for being retarded for missing a reaction test in a game that just started and I didn't want that to happen...doesn't look like it worked well either. Try to please everyone and I end up pleasing no one. Whatevs.

@Dram: yeah sorry until Glork's #159 I had no freaking idea what was going on with intersecting vows. =(

So.
UN doesn't seem all that scummy to me, #258 seems real enough. Not sure why people are still piling on the wagon.
Yeah bad vote. I'm also inclined to suspect Glork & Spyrex, Spy especially so for contradicting attitude/action but for now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ToastyToast

Also not inclined to believe scum would want to clarify things for town like Glork.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Haze »

Huuuh.

Toast's wagon on UN was absolutely terrible seeing as UN had already explained how he managed to come up with the 100% contradictory action.

Also justified with others suggest more care taken with scumUN's posting.
+It felt sincere.

Toasty's didn't. His vote on UN seemed purely optimistic.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 273, ToastyToast wrote:
However, I shift to UN for that whole "TAMMY"S" town BS. Too much. People who voted UN for his first posts have poor reasoning, but the tammy-un thing is vote worthy.

The only person voting UN for his early post was LLD.

After Dram pointed out the contradiction Glork & Spyrex switched.

So here Toast is completely mistaken/confused abotu why he might be voting UN.

Also Toast please clarify tammy-un.

UN cals tammy town despite voting her. UN's reason for voting Tammy (the comment to spyreX about how his persuasion could convince her to even vote herself--which sounds like a combination between flattery and a "don't trust spyrex's silver tongue!") ignores other parts of her game thus far. His later unvote just sounds like an "oops" post. And I don't think its a town "oops."

So not much here other than an objective disagreement about how UN's post can be read.

there is some sort of connection here, and its definitely worrisome.

More important is this^
Extreme vagueness with little expressed intent to find out. Reads fake.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Post by Haze »

Edit prev post: Also Toast please clarify what you mean by the "tammy-un thing"

Cheers.

@331:
Also I find that somebody's scumread on me is hardly trivial Magister. Gamma claims to have caught me, I'd like to know what the evidence is.

I refer to the meta-discussion a little but I'm not really interested as most of it is detracting from actual attempts to scumhunt which is the root of all of Tammy's rage anyways.

Where'd all the posters go?

PEdit:lol Typo. *Opportunistic. Not Optimistic.
As for why I think the contradiction isn't worthy; I think it was a mistake. Like I said, it's how I read UN's post.
Also as you can see from my derpiness I empathise with mistakes quite well.
Neutral voters?
Main reason is the vote for UN. If you look at how the post is structured UN is voted first off the "tammy-un thing." His opinion on UN's mistake is a policy argument purely adjusted to reach the end he desires.
Also large amounts of vagueness.

ML why do you go out of your way to make it clear that you don't lean either way on toasty? Why are you trying to detach yourself from this in some way? Would you vote Toasty?

Sigh. PEdit 2:

I'm not sure about Tammy, think she's leaning town and certainly don't disagree that all the meta discussion was cloggin up the thread.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 340, SpyreX wrote:wsn't that. Tammy fairly explicitly said it was them saying ~meta changes~ was a pre-emptive defense beca

K will reread cause mind was kinda being blown by the amount of shit you guys were slinging at each other.

Pedit: Alchy? Sure.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Post by Haze »

Also what the hell is with that messed up truncated quote?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Post by Haze »

@Toasty
So you're suggesting that the crap they were giving each other is bussing startin from page 2? 0_o
Also I think you're wrong to classify the meta Tammy was using as the same as what Tierce was doing. Tammy was questioning why Tierce raised meta preemtively, Tammy used it as an explanation to her RAEG.

Also do you find a need to defend players you have a
slight
town read on?

The connection itself seems rather speculative; not withstanding the fact that having 3 scum out of the (single?) team go out of their way early day 1 to give each other crap and start really big wagons (6,7+ people) on each other seems rather unlikely.

@Spy

Thanks for teh clarification, not too sure if they make her seem more scum though.
Sigh.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:23 am

Post by Haze »

In post 360, dramonic wrote:Pondering if I should vote Fate-Wyrd for lack of caps.
It's creepy.

Think it was Sykedoc's IGW2 where Fate promised an upgraded, nicer Fate? Either that or some other game I was in with Fate...lol.
Pity the entire post where Fate really marketed himself was lost. Not sure if there's a cache somewhere.

@Tammy #366

Just with regards to your points:

1. If your arguments become less rational as you come under attack, this would seem to suggest that you're feeling pressure of sorts, correct? Since you don't have meta that we can reliably refer to, answer this for me:
Why do you feel under pressure as town?

I'm going to Ignore your other argument as it's on meta and I don't see any point talking about playstyle you don't have evidence for.

In post 369, Alchemist wrote:I
4. haze has peaked my interest i'm going to read (not skim) his posts later

Other than the fact this has my name attached to it DOES IT HAVE TO BE PEAKED? ISN'T IT PIQUED????????
Also Alchemist why are a large amount of your posts irrelevant to the game, CF "Tammy is kinda Sexy TBH"

In post 394, UberNinja wrote:I don't like the Alchemist votes. They're disingenuous and lazy.

I see you doing this also in #296.

You've attacked two large, and possibly popular wagons. What's your current best alternative?

In post 434, ToastyToast wrote:Did you not get from my first post that there were three people I found suspicious. Good God the stupidity.

Sure, any other people who're suspicious?
Also why the need to insult your wagon?

In post 436, Vi wrote:

Not sure how relevant this is but this counter (far right) just went to 2.
0_o
It was 0 at her last post count too. (#358)
Also looks like Oversoul noticed this too, although his observation was hidden within a gigantic wall post...

In post 438, Glork wrote:In fact,
Vote: ToastyToast

This guy's the play today. I promise. Everyone sheep me before it's too late!

You mean, sheep me? =P
Nah, for once I'm on the right wagon preemptively >_> rather than being a herd animal and following the crowd.

In post 501, Tierce wrote:
In post 455, Oversoul wrote:
In post 77, Tierce wrote:Why do you think me saying who I think is a weak spot in this playerlist would benefit town?

Why no pressure on UN for asking Gamma what his "super secret scumtell" is?

I'm not really reading UN's posts.

Gamma's "super secret scumtell" is questioning something without taking a stance.
You called me out on it, my post no#28 on Quil's list.
Not sure why it matters that UN was curious as to what the tell might be.

In post 507, Tierce wrote:Oh, what the hell. That was obvious enough to anyone familiar with Fire Emblem and any scum worth their mettle will realize who the trio is.

I'm Rolf. If Oscar and Boyd (or other Greil Mercenaries) are out there and can neighborize/masonize/whatever, HAI I'M HERE.

If not, well--carry on.

What's the intent behind this, Tierce?
If you're town, you've essentially claimed town PR. Won't you be shot?
Also, how do you know you're not on the list of "roles to be eliminated"?
Won't you be shot and won't you be making it easier for scum to win?

Phew. Have exams this Friday, my already sporadic posting may decreas at that point =P

Of course, right now it's all procrastination~
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:05 am

Post by Haze »

Good god why are there so many posts.

how long do you want me to slave away at this maan?

Any more and I'm going to cry. In a corner. Alone.
*tear.s*

In post 839, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
- Faraday

Is this magua or Magna?

In post 894, Tierce wrote:Besides the
incredibly town
reaction I had, you'd need 50% of the game voting me, which is not happening any time soon when everyone but you is calling me town.

Bolded is incredibly annoying for me.

While it's probably true atm I find little to no town motivation to be brandying this fact about.

Things:

Everyone's posts have convinced me to think that Oversoul really is gambitting town, however I still want to know
OS why'd you apologise about the Tierce shot during your gambit? Seems like the single most unlikely thing for a gambitting player to be doing.
Not sure why Alchemist dropped contrast after finding out OS was telling the truth about some virus.
It still concerns me.

Dram's vote looked like a policy vote after he figured out OS isn't the central charracter in this game. Disagree with the wagon on him.

MOI I want to take another look at.
Maybe this is their standard behavoir but I really can't see why they would sign their games as Faraday other than to cause more confusion.
Also tammy's wall.

Toast I'm having second thoughts about. Will see.

I'm tired. Exam on friday. Probably not going to post until after then.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:17 am

Post by Haze »

Oman, GI was sheeping glork, not wagoning him, I don't think.

I believe GI was voting Toasty at the time. ()

Also started using post tags like Glork; thing is it isn't working properly. All my preview tags link to 1st post, and I have to manually fix them...>_>

PEdit: Yeah, I know. I don't know why they would keep doing this. It's really shit cause I keep having to check again and go wait, what?
I don't particularly enjoy being trolled. Also what happend to "town is about trust?"

As for you. I'm just saying I'd like you to stop doing it cause it didn't make me feel too good about your slot before your reaction to the gambit.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Post by Haze »

Don't prod. 1 test down.

Reading up.