TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #0) » Wed May 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 14, Johhog wrote:
In post 12, theamatuer wrote:I bet there are several of these
You are the Titanic

If you die during the day, everyone on your wagon dies with you.

Did you just quote your role PM? Facepalm.

This is huge. I can foresee pages and pages of walls happening by D2. Even with short posts atm, reading through is a nightmare.

Not sure I like the T-Bone wagon. Is everyone hating on him for taking charge of town? Not something I mind, eagerness is better than sneakiness, and someone who can keep track of this game is a valuable asset.

Would be jumping on the redFF policy lynch, but he actually does seem towny so far. BBMolla is seedy and seems a better choice than T-Bone. Probably a good first day lynch.

Vote: BBMolla
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #1) » Wed May 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Forgot to respond to the post I quoted. I started off with the aim to respond to every post I saw necessary, saw how big this had gotten, and was like 'fuck this'. Was merely going to respond by saying I am pretty certain he was joking.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #2) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:27 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 634, Luffy wrote:
In post 628, TeChNoWC wrote:
Not sure I like the T-Bone wagon. Is everyone hating on him for taking charge of town? Not something I mind, eagerness is better than sneakiness, and someone who can keep track of this game is a valuable asset.

No, everyone is hating him because of his failed and awkward attempt to take charge of town. Also, it's not a valuable asset to comfirm town all the way at the beginning of day 1 without explanations, and then throwing some scummy list and saying these are the people that should be lynched.

Looking back through some more of his posts I tend to agree. When I saw the scumlist he whacked together I lolled. However, I don't think this is any sign of scumminess and players that contribute more, in a game as big as this, will either contribute more to town, or contribute more to their scumminess. Let's knock off a few non-contributors.

My vote on BBMolla was more of a policy vote, going to go through and see if there are any more scummy leads. At this point anything to go on would be almost enough for a lynch.

Anyone worth reading (other than T-Bone, obviously)? Fuck reading the whole thread at this stage, it would bore me to tears.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #3) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:34 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 178, BBmolla wrote:If I wasn't an extremely important role I'd advocate my own lynch to get things moving.

LOL.

Calling your bluff.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #4) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 15, Rhinox wrote:Idea: split into 5 random groups of 10, focus on 1group per week, lynch the scummiest from each group for 5 lynches in 5 weeks for the first day.

Pros: makes scumhunting more focused and natural
Scum unable to lurk through early days

Cons: some groups might not have scum

I wouldcontinue doing this for every day there are multiple lynches, so until19 players remain. Every new day reshuffle groups amd split into n groups where n= number of lynches. Always choose 1 lynch from each group.

Thoughtts?

Yeah, CONS: SOME GROUPS MIGHT NOT HAVE SCUM.

In other words, fun idea, but stupid, and won't work. It's just limiting town. Player A is in group C and appears SUPER scummy, but he is untouchable due to the 'group rule' and we have to kill a fucking towny instead.

Not happening.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #5) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:46 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 639, Muffin Wednesday wrote:TeCh, are you an alt?

I'm guessing alt means an alternative account, and if so, no.

I was tech, am tech, always will be tech :P
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #6) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:52 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 642, Muffin Wednesday wrote:Anyone else willing to throw TeCh in the town pile?

I will :lol:
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #7) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:56 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 641, imaginality wrote:So, even though we're not going with the blocks of 10 plan, I'm still going to do reads 10 at a time, rather than drown under a sea of posts.

But first a quick comment on current wagons: of the people with 2+ votes, I wouldn't miss elmo or redFF, but so far they don't reek of scum, just of useless. T-Bone, BBmolla and Rhinox are all okay (although I hope BB doesn't post 60 posts every day or I might have to lynch him just for sanity's sake). So yep, no wagons obv-right enough for me to jump onto at the moment.

As for my reads:

+ T-bone - 15 posts - engaging, giving reads and content, I see no reason for his wagon other than anti-voting-block-policy-lynchers. People concerned he's giving town reads too early, meh. Depends if they become self-confirming or if he reconsiders them as required. And in a game this big I can see voting blocks having a part to play, if not quite yet.
+ Nobody Special - 3 posts - good scumhunting in them...
= zajnet - 0 posts...
= staeg - 0 posts...
= lupo - 0 posts...
=- theamateur - 10 posts - nothing but policy votes so far; then apparently breadcrumbing something in his final post? which seems too attention-drawing to be helpful if town, but equally too overtly attention-drawing for scum, so I'll say null tell on that for now...
=- Amrun - 1 post - her first post makes me a little wary. Mainly cos finding lurkers in this game seems like an easy way to avoid scumhunting...
- funkybike1 - 1 post - no contribution...
- sykedoc - 1 post - no content yet; hopefully we're not going to hear 'gotta catch up' too much this game because that's too easy an excuse in this game. You've gotta contribute whether you're caught up or not. Just read the last few pages or something...
-- Moneybags - 8 posts - sheeping and pushing a Milk wagon for no (stated) reason, and fluff posts...

VOTE: Moneybags

Tomorrow my next 10 reads.

Just looked into moneybags, nice scumread. He does nothing but push on wagons, and posts nothing else; no scumhunting, nothing. Just lynch hungry, and at worse, lynch hungry for a handful of people that he has given no indication for as to why they should be lynched.

Unvote
Vote: Moneybags
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #8) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:07 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

I'll give him credit though, this 'milk' fellow he is after seems seedy as...

@Moneybags: Why exactly are you pushing so hard for a Milk lynch? Care to contribute

@Luffy: Yeah, I'm constantly skimming and finding all sorts of shit, that + uni study, I think my brain is about ready to fuck itself. Am planning on posting a wall soon, if I can even gather a coherent read on everything before the thread flies off in another direction. Heck, seven people were dead before I even had a chance to start reading.

Wondering what kind of ability would stop the third lynch though. I haven't witnessed anything like that before (kill instead of lynch ??) And because it was so specific (who attempts to kill someone who is about to be lynched) I could see the only benefit someone would get out of it is if they anticipated the lynchee was in fact a mime, and realised there would be such a big backlash as there was.

Will look up Uber, so far has escaped my radar. What happened with the red lynch?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #9) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:35 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 648, callforjudgement wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: Moneybags
Thanks Techno for drawing that to my attention. He's done nothing but push Milk for no obvious reason and buddy BBmolla, and I can't figure out the town motivation behind that.

Don't thank me, it was imaginalities scumhunting skills that drew my attention to it.

Though check out milk, this guy he is after. I swear they seem as scummy as each other, tell me what you think. Bussing maybe?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #10) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:44 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Inclined to think Milk might be a better lynch. Moneybags might not be giving reasons and seems to just be picking on randoms that give an appearance of scumminess, and seems like a pretty big non-contributor (plus yeah, buddying with BB is a concern), but Milk is behaving the same way. Gonna check the guys milk is after, but I swear it seems like a bussing tactic. He seems uber convinced Money is scum, and I could think of nothing better for a scum to do at this stage than lynch one of his buddies so he gets chucked in the town pool and forgotten.

In regards to the redFF issue, I think he is town because I have played with him as scum, and his playstyle is quite different. He is contributing a lot more in this game, and actually scumhunting. As scum he just defended himself and took shots at others.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #11) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:48 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

'uber convinced money is scum' meant to write milk. I hate it when two people in question start with the same letter, lol.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #12) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:02 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 655, Rhinox wrote:wtf..
just for you muffin *smooch*

no fucking way am I lynching tbone and not just because I'm in his town block but because he is ACTUALLY TRYING. Too many of you are playing like you think you're hot shit and filling the thread with crap. I take back what I said before about policy lynches there are about 5-10 of you I wish I could nuke right now.

vote bbmolla

looked at the top 3 wagons, this one looks the best. Fucking 62 post iso of fluff in less than 24 hours. No thank you. Please kindly be lynched now.

Interested to hear who these 5-10 people are.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #13) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:38 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 659, Hoopla wrote:
In post 657, petapan wrote:no, he isn't. his posts are low-effort garbage inflated with things like useless lists to mask the lack of substance, hope this helps

I agree the lists thing is garbage, but a lot of people present their reads in garbage ways. I think his attempts to foster a voting bloc is town motivated, even though I think that is also pointless right now (and not including the right people). Calling someone scum for those reasons is even lazier than you think T-Bone is being.

Agreed. Let's get off this T-Bone bullshit OMGUSing already, unless someone has a reason why he might ACTUALLY be scum.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #14) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:55 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 661, T-Bone wrote:That was a nice call Kairyuu.

This Moneybags lynch is a good call. But are we now going to start policy lynching lurkers with our remaining lynches?

The BBmolla wagon keeps rising and dying, for those of you in support of that...why?

Wait, so are you supporting a moneybags lynch, or not? You kind of contradicted yourself.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I only voted for BB mainly as a random policy vote. He does seem scummy though, but BB always does, so I find him hard to read. Comments like 'anyone on my wagon is definitely scum' and 'I have an uber powerful role' are unlikely to escape a wagon. I would be ok with a BB lynch, but prefer Moneybags.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #15) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:08 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 664, T-Bone wrote:What I meant is that there are many players like Moneybags with low post counts and no content, and are we going to start lynching them all?

Is that what you want?

Easy answer for me is no. Moneybags has a wagon not just for a low vote count and limited content, but for scummy trolling of milk, sheeping BB (trusting him just because he has a mutual interest in killing milk??) and thus being a scummy fluffer.

If you have better scumleads, feel free to contribute. Moneybags isn't scum 101, but the best choice out of a bad batch.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #16) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:12 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 666, Rhinox wrote:
In post 656, TeChNoWC wrote:Interested to hear who these 5-10 people are.

I'll give you a hint: one of them posted right below you.

Yourself?

I assume you are referring to peta.

I'm not getting why we need to talk in code though. A list of who and why would be helpful.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #17) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:35 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 668, Rhinox wrote:
In post 667, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 666, Rhinox wrote:
In post 656, TeChNoWC wrote:Interested to hear who these 5-10 people are.

I'll give you a hint: one of them posted right below you.

Yourself?

I assume you are referring to peta.

I'm not getting why we need to talk in code though. A list of who and why would be helpful.

After a quick look back I think peta, luffy, and trevor are the big 3 because they're useless and arrogant. I think the game would be better off without them. I'd fill out the rest of my 5-10 nuke of death with players like bbmolla, money, milk, mattp (he's actually probably town but I'll accept this as collatoral damage - seriously, its not helpful to post THAT much).

Are you sure your not just OMGUSing because Trevor voted you? I don't see how he is arrogant, just a non-contributor. Peta is arrogant, but that doesn't make him scummy. I don't have a definitive read on Luffy, but he is contributing. BB, Money Milk... Sounds fair enough to me, but why would you want to get rid of someone you have a town read on? That seems pretty scummy to me.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #18) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:45 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 669, T-Bone wrote:Here's the players with one post in the game, omitting Amrun because her one post has more content then everyone in the One-Line gallery, and I read her as town. I wish she'd post more...

Captain Corporal, Robotnick2, funkybike1, Ellibereth, sykedoc - all have 1 post.

If that's what you wanted there you go. CC just came in to vote Chesskid. Funkybike just confirmed his role. Elli just said "WTF". Robotnick just quoted Izak about hammering lynches. Sykedoc just confirmed.

Dramonic has two posts, one for a policy vote, one to ask how mimes lose.

From there it's about picking and choosing which players tried to add content, and which players continue to spam without content. So someone like Imaginality has 3 posts, but I think they are pretty good, as opposed to Sleepykrew's 3, which offer nothing, Moneybags at 8, which are crap, or Matt at 66 which are 98% crap.

Moneybags is as good of a vote as any.
Unvote, Vote: Moneybags

While that wagon is building slowly, we have one more lynch today. Perhaps we use this last lynch to take out someone who is scummy and posting a lot as opposed to another lurker. Who knows, maybe the night phase will allow some of those low posters to catch up and give some actual content Day 2.

When you say 'crap' do you mean 'scummy' or just 'useless'? Obviously the two are often intertwined, but not always.

I'm hoping your wagon dies down, because I don't see how you are useless. You seem pretty good with reading the thread and you contribute, that's good enough for me to say 'why the fuck are we lynching T-Bone when there are actual scummy choices out there.' I already asked but I will ask again; anyone actually have a scumtell on T-Bone, or is his wagon just OMGUS bullshit?? I'm getting sick of this 'let's get rid of suspected townies that are crap at contributing' bullshit. It's plain scummy.

I'm not sure I agree that we can't lynch a non-contributor for our last lynch though. I think we shouldn't be categorising the archtype of who we should lynch like we are profiling a perfect candidate. Let's lynch someone who seems the most scummy.

Hoping to hear Moneybag's defence soon.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #19) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:05 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Not sure I like the idea of a coalition, because it could contain clever scum that then get to coast (I am assuming coalition members would be less viable to have other coalition members keep tabs on them). But if you can post a list of who you think should be in it, humour us. It might be a way of getting the ball rolling, but not a good idea in the long run, though I could be wrong. I've never actually seen it in action, just wary of the idea.

And yes, picking someone as town who hasn't posted at all is insane. A good player who could potentially be scum (and we have absolutely no idea) is a MAJOR risk to town, far worse than an inexperienced scum. They fall off much easier, generally.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #20) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:22 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Ok, I am intrigued. How would the deathsquad work? How would it be any different from suspected townies working together and sifting through the other bullshit posters? Just because we immediately become a coalition, doesn't mean we will agree on everything. Does a coalition have a 'leader' of sorts that is like 'the towniest of townies?'

My concern in a big game is, there are potentially 10 scum right? Or at least close to. Or maybe even more. Which means it is easy for them to gang up on town, if they so desire. Lynches plus NKs and all hell breaks lose. I'm wondering how this coalition not only speeds up lynches (which isn't all that necessary really), but actually helps us make more educated decisions.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #21) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:27 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 680, Milk wrote:My reads aren't random technowc. Does spyrex really seem town to you? or are my reads random because I didn't state why?

I would go with your reads are random because you didn't state why, this always gets my scum alarm ringing. I read up on Spyrex and I could see how he could potentially be scummy (he doesn't fit a town 101 profile, that's for sure) but he is neutral in my read; I wouldn't say I have any vibe that he is town nor scum, and I find it hard to read him. That being said, I don't know why someone would vote for someone who is POSSIBLY MAYBE scum and give no reason why. That just seems scummy to me.

@Fritzler, lol. Your obedient deathsquad awaits you, ready to serve to whatever end, oh master of grandeur and towniness.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #22) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:31 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Can you narrow it down to ten townies then (from your list) so I can read up and give feedback on what I think?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #23) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:33 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 691, redFF wrote:
In post 653, TeChNoWC wrote:Inclined to think Milk might be a better lynch. Moneybags might not be giving reasons and seems to just be picking on randoms that give an appearance of scumminess, and seems like a pretty big non-contributor (plus yeah, buddying with BB is a concern), but Milk is behaving the same way. Gonna check the guys milk is after, but I swear it seems like a bussing tactic. He seems uber convinced Money is scum, and I could think of nothing better for a scum to do at this stage than lynch one of his buddies so he gets chucked in the town pool and forgotten.

In regards to the redFF issue, I think he is town because I have played with him as scum, and his playstyle is quite different. He is contributing a lot more in this game, and actually scumhunting. As scum he just defended himself and took shots at others.

what game was this?

We've only played one other game together, from memory. Ythan's game. I might have generalised a bit, but your style seems vastly different in this game.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #24) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:38 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 699, Fritzler wrote:
In post 697, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 691, redFF wrote:
In post 653, TeChNoWC wrote:Inclined to think Milk might be a better lynch. Moneybags might not be giving reasons and seems to just be picking on randoms that give an appearance of scumminess, and seems like a pretty big non-contributor (plus yeah, buddying with BB is a concern), but Milk is behaving the same way. Gonna check the guys milk is after, but I swear it seems like a bussing tactic. He seems uber convinced Money is scum, and I could think of nothing better for a scum to do at this stage than lynch one of his buddies so he gets chucked in the town pool and forgotten.

what game was this?

We've only played one other game together, from memory. Ythan's game. I might have generalised a bit, but your style seems vastly different in this game.
IT'S A TELL! LYNCH HIM!

Lol not sure how, or for who. You referring to red's forgetfulness?

Also, assuming Kairyuu (correct if I am wrong, it was him yes?) is most likely town for the whole Governor thing and killing off the mimes, should he be the target of the doc for the first night?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #25) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:46 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 701, Hoopla wrote:
In post 685, TeChNoWC wrote:My concern in a big game is, there are potentially 10 scum right? Or at least close to. Or maybe even more. Which means it is easy for them to gang up on town, if they so desire.

That's why the mafia will be divided into two or three teams. I suspect two teams of 5-6. It doesn't make sense to have one giant scumteam that can bully through mislynches.

I'm opposed to the notion of a town coaltion - these only work when it's obvious to the majority of players that the people running the show are town. We barely know what sort of game this is, how many scum there are, and what type of scum there are. I don't see how we can reliably make effective enough townreads that we can bank on this early.

And Fritzler definitely shouldn't be the one running it.

I'm not sure I would feel comfortable with anyone running it. If we were to do it it would need to be a somewhat of a democracy. I'm still not sure how it works in totality, so I can't say whether I like the idea or not, but it does seem somewhat risky.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #26) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 771, Luffy wrote:Techno, thoughts on Milk please. And why you decided to first say that moneybags is scummy, then say that you think Milk is more scummy, but still end up voting money.

In post 780, Luffy wrote:
In post 644, TeChNoWC wrote: Just looked into moneybags, nice scumread. He does nothing but push on wagons, and posts nothing else; no scumhunting, nothing. Just lynch hungry, and at worse, lynch hungry for a handful of people that he has given no indication for as to why they should be lynched.

Unvote
Vote: Moneybags

Had a change of heart here, eh, but you still managed to keep your vote on money? *

*Also, note, since you thought it might be a bussing tactic, inclined to hear your thoughts about that.

Of course, I deliberated like any sane person would. I wasn't on during moneybags defence and claim, but either way I would have kept my vote on him. I had considered that Milk was more scummy, but call's analysis convinced me to stick with moneybags. Ultimately they both seemed pretty scummy, and I felt fine with lynching either.

Moneybag's flip hasn't changed my read on Milk (bussing was simply a possibility I had considered, but obviously was wrong, but Milk seems scummy for more reasons than just Moneybags potential bussing). Having said that, given my mistake with moneybags, our last lynch should be considered with more effort. I want to evaluate all my scumreads at this stage.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #27) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

I'm not quoting them because they are huge, but check posts 810 and 811.

Muffin, why are you voting Fritzler? I saw one line of reasoning in that wall (that he hasn't lived up to a promise) which comes down to forgetfulness, indecisiveness or being a dick, not really trying scumtells. THEN Uber quotes it and considers it good reasoning, and votes Fritzler also. I would agree that Uber has been a loltroll for most of this game (not really scummy, but unhelpful to town), but those two posts seem pretty shady.

Muffin, you have any other reason for voting Fritzler?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #28) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 828, Ellibereth wrote:BUSTLING PARTY WE HAVE HERE

Your level of contribution of contribution to this game is more than worrying.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #29) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 831, Ellibereth wrote:YOU ALT?

I've been asked this already, the answer is no.

Maybe try contributing more than one liners? Scumreads? Townreads? Anything that can be classed as contribution other than a vote?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #30) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 857, T-Bone wrote:
In post 856, T-Bone wrote:
Go look for it your fucking self. Meta arguments are shit.

Sorry, a bit much.

------

Go look for it yourself.

I can understand your aggression.

Amrun, stop being an arrogant prick. YOU are the one coming off scummy as fuck. incorrect wording while being haggled or voting anti-town isn't scummy, it's simply poor decision making at BEST. Vote jumping, riding one person over small elements of what they say, OMGUSing and lacking any credible scumhunting IS scummy.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #31) » Thu May 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Not sure about Amrun being town. I don't understand his logic behind riding T-Bone. Putting pressure on people I am all for, trying to create a bandwagon on a seemingly townie player, and being quite arrogant about it, just comes off as scummy to me.

I would be ok with an Uber lynch. Semi-scummy read for his quickvote on you (accepting someone elses reasoning that was no reasoning) and loltrolling, and little amount of scumhunting. I think I would like Uber to claim at this stage, he has made subtle references to the fact that he is a mafia role. At this stage though, I want to be evaluating every possible option. Currently reading up on 'elmo' that peta was spouting on about earlier.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #32) » Thu May 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 866, Zdenek wrote:
In post 741, MattP wrote:Zdenek, my read on T-bone is in reference to a game that no longer exists due to the crash, with my fortune.

Did he play similarly in his other scum games? Can you recall how his play in that game is different from his usual town game? After just ISOing T-Bone, I don't see him as being a good lynch. He's being open with reads, fairly aggressive and useful.

I don't care for Amrun's defense of UberNinja in 789. It reminds me of Amrun's play in Flash mafia 4, eaten by the crash, where she was also aggressively unhelpful. Here she's reducing the pressure on a slot that needs to provide more.

I'm pretty sure that Muffin is pulling reads out of his ass. One thing that struck me was the difference in his reads on manho and MoS, but here are all their posts at that point.

In post 690, manho wrote:28 pages.

i will skip them all.

is there TL;DR?

In post 694, manho wrote:ok, i lied. i've read the opening post.

but what's a mime?

In post 809, Mastermind of Sin wrote:33 pages in a day and a half. Fuck this shit, literally. The only reason I don't replace out right now is because I made a deal with myko and I don't think he's going to find that many people willing to replace. Seriously, I'm not going to reread a single post that I miss in this game cuz fuck you guys. Also, still V/LA.

I also think he is being far too liberal with his town reads and his scum reads are poorly justified. So that long post of his was awful.

UN agreeing with it for no reason is also terrible.

In post 832, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 831, Ellibereth wrote:YOU ALT?

I've been asked this already, the answer is no.

Maybe try contributing more than one liners? Scumreads? Townreads? Anything that can be classed as contribution other than a vote?

From where are you getting your background on bbmolla?

I'm okay with Trevor being day vigged, primarily for his role fishing and because it looks like he'll be useless.

Vote: Muffin Wednesday

I agree, muffin seems pretty fishy right now; his wall and subsequent vote just didn't sit well with me, and neither did his defence. Also not sure why he is in favour of T-Bone lynch; his reasoning isn't adequate enough in my opinion.
I played a game with BB that is still ongoing (the same one I referred to with red) and I read up on some of his meta while scumhunting him in that game. He just always seems somewhat scummy, so I am not sure what to assume. If his wagon takes off, I'll go back through and look at some more of his meta (I can't remember what games he was found as scum or town in, and the matching playstyles, all I remember is none of his playstyles seemed any different from another).

@ peta: Your read on elmo is understandable, and his input level minimal; he seems pretty scummy but I would personally be giving him a chance to post more/defend himself. He seems more articulate than milk, and this in itself could make him a more suitable lynch. As I said before, intelligent mafia are more dangerous than less intelligent mafia. Do you have any meta on him (town vs scum)? Any post of his (in this game) that stood out to you as particularly scummy?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #33) » Fri May 18, 2012 4:31 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Doesn't look like milk is going to respond to my last comment directed at him anytime soon.

Vote: Milk

Scummiest read I have, even after perusing through multiple suspects.

As I said before, the Uber wagon has valid points, but at this stage it is mostly loltroll vs. scumminess trying to act town. Still not liking the T-Bone wagon.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #34) » Fri May 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 925, funkybike1 wrote:The problem here is that there are simply too many players. It's impossible to tell who's scum.

BTW, I think UberNinja is town. I simply don't see scum playing that way, and the wagon seems sort of forced.

Why do you think it's IMPOSSIBLE to tell who is scum? A large game might make it harder, but surely people can still stand out from the crowd. Just requires you to scumhunt harder.

In post 934, Zdenek wrote:
In post 889, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Hmm, just noticed that you idiots have managed to kill off 8 town players so far. Good fucking job, lmfao...

This is such bullshit. It says right in the first post that the mimes lost and were removed from the game. I can't see how you could have come to the conclusion that they are pro-town.

We can add the fact that muffin hammered moneybags when he (muffin) needed to reread and after essentially saying nothing about moneybags all game to reasons that muffin is scum.

Check his wall and subsequent vote on Fritzler, another example of Muffin's potential scumminess. However I'm not sure I find hammering a claimed VT completely scummy. Your saying that no one, as town, would hammer a claimed VT that was suspected scum in a 50 player game? It seems a common sentiment throughout that the first few lynches don't matter until we wittle down to the remaining few. Something I strongly disagree with, but a prevailing attitude nonetheless, and I could see a town player doing it.

What catches my attention though is when you stated that he 'needed to reread and... essentially saying nothing about moneybags'. THAT would ring alarmbells for me. Hammering a suspected scum that claimed VT vs hammering someone everyone else thinks is scum but you have no idea, that claimed VT, is a different story. Will go back and read muffin's posts to see if this is an accurate claim.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #35) » Fri May 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 958, Ellibereth wrote:Random + ε

What is this shit?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #36) » Fri May 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Muffin, you gave absolutely no reason why you wanted to hammer Moneybags before you did, from what I can see of your ISo. And you must have known your vote was a hammer, because you said you were waiting for a claim. Why did you not reread BEFORE hammering?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #37) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 981, Fritzler wrote:
In post 980, Ellibereth wrote:Trevor
is CONFIRMED TOWN
who is also now granted IMMORTALITY of shots.

What if we lynched trevor. Then, if he actually died we lynch ellibereth for lying?

Lol no, this is chain killing, and is not effective gameplay.

Killing scummies is more likely to garner results than wild stabs in the dark.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #38) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

I have a suspicion that if CC were lurking because he was scum, he would have responded to the wagoning by now and tried to defend himself. Rather, it just seems he isn't on much and has little time on his hands. I could be wrong in that analysis, but scum that are lurking and have time to be on mafiascum will have usually reacted to criticism by now and be trying to reduce flak.

I'm not happy with lynching CC simply for low content. Yes there is the argument that he is not helping town, but frankly I would rather shave off scummies at this point than non-contributors. CC may well end up contributing more in future and turn out to be town.

Milk, on the other hand, I can't see being town.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #39) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 998, manho wrote:on one hand, i think CC is lurking scum. but on the other hand, i don't think scum would cast that second bandwagon vote. so CC is null for now.

t-bone is town. although i don't agree with his accusation on UN, it doesn't seem to be forced.

milk can't be read without reading the exact context. but i don't want to spend time reading that now. so i'll read later.

will vote later.

Why would scum not cast a bandwagon vote??
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #40) » Fri May 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1003, Hoopla wrote:...

Look at the players voting for CC. They're all individually scummier than him. Except maybe petapan and Muffin is OK.

Was going to agree with you until you said 'petapan and muffin is ok'.

Peregrine is the only one I have a substantial townread on in that entire list.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #41) » Sat May 19, 2012 3:45 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1009, Captain Corporal wrote:That moment where I'm called lurking scum and 3 people have less posts than me. Not sure where those people on my wagon got their BS logic from.

Hence I'm watching your bandwagon very closely.

Though in their defence, you did vote without an explanation. Hardly lynchingworthy, but still.

Care to explain now that you are on?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #42) » Sat May 19, 2012 3:49 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1011, SpyreX wrote:Not bothering catching up on what I missed.

Unvote, Vote: CC

Another suspected scummy gives in to the desire for a quicklynch. Eager for nightphase?

In terms of what you MISSED, three posts above you CC turned up, so maybe it would be best to let him speak before he gets hammered over two posts.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #43) » Sat May 19, 2012 3:51 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1012, petapan wrote:
In post 1003, Hoopla wrote:...

Look at the players voting for CC. They're all individually scummier than him. Except maybe petapan and Muffin is OK.

nah ellibereth is town

How do you come to that conclusion?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #44) » Sat May 19, 2012 4:02 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 253, SpyreX wrote:Chevre: Its gut. He's definitely not a mime AND if he's scum I'd be shocked. The nonchalance combined with doing things is that "if I had a button to kill 49 players" he'd be the one that survived.

Ohh to have that button.

So you would kill yourself over another player that MIGHT be town?

In post 421, SpyreX wrote:Milk and Ice should both be killed at night. If that doesn't end the Mime threat then they're far craftier than I thought.

Ohh my vote on Red is unabashed policy. I'm 100% on lynching wasteposters in this game and thats why I want(ed maybe we'll see) BB dead.

Uber before BB though. The idea that ... the post is a good idea is a death warrant.

OMGUSing Milk much? Did you ever provide a reasoning as to why you thought he was scum?

In post 770, SpyreX wrote:If you force scum to overcommit to poor lynches you already win, especially in this game.

Doubly so when you consider that there is no way in hell its a 10 person scumteam and if its something like 2 5s they're more than happy to lynch each other too.

Unvote, Vote: Milk

How could you possibly know this? A 10 man scum team (though much less likely) could still be possible; just because they would have enough votes to lynch does not make them unstoppable. A mafia lynch killing machine would soon become obvious if they didn't play subtle and split their votes around.

Scummy.

Unvote
Vote: Spyrex
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #45) » Sat May 19, 2012 4:03 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1017, Milk wrote:
TeChNoWC wrote:

Another suspected scummy gives in to the desire for a quicklynch. Eager for nightphase?

In terms of what you MISSED, three posts above you CC turned up, so maybe it would be best to let him speak before he gets hammered over two posts.

If you read spyrex like I asked you to you would know that he's only interested in policy lynching people, and he hardly cares what their alignment is.

Your timing is impeccable.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #46) » Sat May 19, 2012 4:12 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

I would still like to know why you voted for Spyrex earlier, what exactly it was in response to, and why you didn't state your reasoning. Though I did find something about you talking about a stupid vote he made.

That being said, my read on Spyrex has somewhat changed due to his last post and a second iso, and with that, my read on you too.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #47) » Sat May 19, 2012 5:26 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1022, Luffy wrote:Agree with petapan, Ellibereth is town. Well, probably. Placing him there for now.

I'll be pretty mad if the CC wagon turns out to be like the moneybags one. "Oh let's lynch CC", and then everyone sheeps into the wagon. Though I am contemplating whether to actually join it or now, because it seems a bit better than the moneybags one. As I said before, anyone who votes in the same post as they say "I'm still catching up" is either dull, psycho, or scum. But I'll keep an eye on there for now.

In other news, can we please get an UberNinja or T-bone lynch in? I actually prefer T-bone now to UberNinja, mainly because what I said before concerning the moneybags lynch. So without further ado:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: T-bone

I'll be pretty happy to take arms against UN again, but I really feel it dying down, both on the thread and inside myself. But if someone wants to spark it up again, I definitely won't mind.

So I'm guessing by your analysis, you would consider Muffin's vote on Moneybags pretty scummy, seeing as he did JUST THAT AND HAMMERED.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #48) » Sat May 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

I don't know how to read Elmo's 'come at me bro' post, but obviously it screams of sus. Plus his random voting. However, I am getting more of a 'disinterested in this game because it is so big' vibe from him more than scummy - but I would not hesitate in lynching him at this point.

My accusation that Spyrex was OMGUSing Milk was not because Milk doesn't seem scummy (which he does), but because
a) Milk had not long ago voted for him, and accused one of his votes as stupid
b) He provided no reasoning as to why he was voting Milk; to me it appears to just be classic OMGUS. I could be wrong; Spyrex may have ISOd him after the vote drew his attention to him, but tbh, even ISOing people in secret that vote you and throwing votes back at them still seems driven by OMGUS and scummy in my opinion.

Elmo, Spyrex and Milk all seem pretty scummy, but at the moment Spyrex seems more so, and I am hoping the wagon on him provokes him to respond in more detail, because I anticipate he is more likely to respond intelligently to pressure than Elmo, who I think at this stage is unreadable other than as a somewhat scummy loltroll.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #49) » Sat May 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

The wagon on T-Bone has little basis other than a few somewhat scummy reads that his voters have scraped from the bottom of the barrel, coupled with OMGUSers and just plain random votes with no explanation in the hurry for a quicklynch. That, and people just don't want to read the thread, which is making it hard to distinguish between scummy lurkers, and people that just couldn't be bothered reading through 40+ pages of text.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #50) » Sat May 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1076, petapan wrote:vaguely sensing towntells but you need to stop OMGUSing if you don't want to die

Why are you voting him again then if his last post is giving you towntells?

Sure, OMGUSing could get him killed, but if your reading town from it, I'm not sure why you are voting him.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #51) » Sat May 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1082, imaginality wrote:Chevre's case on Elmo is good, the bit about the SpryreX vote particularly.
But, after Captain Corporal's latest post, I like that wagon too.
Either would be okay with me. I'll go for CC since I think Elmo is the more likely to give us more opportunity to refine our reads of him whereas I have no confidence in CC contributing more than the minimum.

Unvote

VOTE: Captain Corporal

And... The possibility that he is town, or even a PR?

And you want to lynch him based on his lack of input?

I understand that you would rather keep someone in this game you can get reads on vs someone you can't who both seem scummy, but lynching people MOSTLY off their non-contribution I think, is a bad move.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #52) » Sat May 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1085, Staeg wrote:
In post 1080, TeChNoWC wrote:I don't know how to read Elmo's 'come at me bro' post, but obviously it screams of sus. Plus his random voting. However, I am getting more of a 'disinterested in this game because it is so big' vibe from him more than scummy - but I would not hesitate in lynching him at this point.

My accusation that Spyrex was OMGUSing Milk was not because Milk doesn't seem scummy (which he does), but because
b) He provided no reasoning as to why he was voting Milk; to me it appears to just be classic OMGUS. I could be wrong; Spyrex may have ISOd him after the vote drew his attention to him, but tbh, even ISOing people in secret that vote you and throwing votes back at them still seems driven by OMGUS and scummy in my opinion.

Elmo, Spyrex and Milk all seem pretty scummy, but at the moment Spyrex seems more so, and I am hoping the wagon on him provokes him to respond in more detail, because I anticipate he is more likely to respond intelligently to pressure than Elmo, who I think at this stage is unreadable other than as a somewhat scummy loltroll.

Okay, no
unvote
Vote: tehnowc

Normally I wouldn't feel the need to defend myself, but you mentioned me as potentially scummy earlier, and now you are voting for me with no explanation.

I'm willing to think it's just a vibe thing gone wrong, but I am going to request reasoning behind your vote. Because the other tell I am getting is you are scum trying to establish an alleby for voting me off later in the game, should you need to.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #53) » Sat May 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1090, Staeg wrote:
In post 1086, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 1085, Staeg wrote:
In post 1080, TeChNoWC wrote:I don't know how to read Elmo's 'come at me bro' post, but obviously it screams of sus. Plus his random voting. However, I am getting more of a 'disinterested in this game because it is so big' vibe from him more than scummy - but I would not hesitate in lynching him at this point.

Okay, no
unvote
Vote: tehnowc

Normally I wouldn't feel the need to defend myself, but you mentioned me as potentially scummy earlier, and now you are voting for me with no explanation.

I'm willing to think it's just a vibe thing gone wrong, but I am going to request reasoning behind your vote. Because the other tell I am getting is you are scum trying to establish an alleby for voting me off later in the game, should you need to.

That post was all kinds of wrong. From a weak gut-feeling about the tone to the assumption that OMGUS = scum to the assumption that elmo, spyrex and milk can be on a scumteam.
Oh, and spyspy definitely had some reason for the vote, sometimes you just don't feel like explaining it (and, no, I don't know where this vote was or what circumstances were there).

I would also feel happy with voting chevre.

Maybe you should look into it then before you start throwing votes around.

I never said OMGUS = scum, I said OMGUS = scummy. Big difference.

And I never said anything about a scumteam between elmo, spyrex and milk. Something you know there that happened to slip out?

Often SCUM don't feel like explaining their votes, SOMETIMES town, neither helps town at all.

Nowhere did I accuse Spyrex for not having a good reason, I accused him of not stating one, of voting shortly after Milk voted for him, and a plethora of other reasons.

I suggest you do more reading, because your scumreads seem way off, as does your factchecking.

Care to explain your case on Chevre? That read came out of left centre
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #54) » Sat May 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1006, Staeg wrote:Okay, erm, I got neither a link to this thread nor a "D1 has started come post" PM, and I'd say that it's really unlikely that I'll be reading 40 pages that are (probably) mostly composed of nothing
I see spyrex has a vote down
vote: Milk

Wow, this explains a lot.

Again, I am going to assume the positive and assume you buddied with Spyrex because you are friends from other games.

However, assuming that Spyrex is town because you like him, and bringing that onto the table when choosing who you think is scum, IS VERY DESTRUCTIVE TO TOWN.

This and your little comment about a 'scumteam' involving Spyrex, that came out of know where, is pretty concerning.

All I am going to ask you to do at this stage is, put the fact that you are friends with Spyrex aside, and go and ISO him, while trying to be as unbias as possible. Then come and tell me what you think.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #55) » Sat May 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1097, imaginality wrote:
In post 1084, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 1082, imaginality wrote:Chevre's case on Elmo is good, the bit about the SpryreX vote particularly.
But, after Captain Corporal's latest post, I like that wagon too.
Either would be okay with me. I'll go for CC since I think Elmo is the more likely to give us more opportunity to refine our reads of him whereas I have no confidence in CC contributing more than the minimum.

Unvote

VOTE: Captain Corporal

And... The possibility that he is town, or even a PR?

And you want to lynch him based on his lack of input?

I understand that you would rather keep someone in this game you can get reads on vs someone you can't who both seem scummy, but lynching people MOSTLY off their non-contribution I think, is a bad move.

You misunderstand. Why I voted CC isn't that he's not contributing because of playstyle. As I commented, it's because of his latest post, which seemed scummy to me:

(a) it shows he's paying a modicum of attention to the game (he noticed a comment about him from the previous page, 10 or so posts back)
(b) he had time to check how many posts other players had made
(c) he defended himself (briefly and sarcastically)
(d) he didn't do anything else

It's the fact he took the time to do (b) and (c) instead of scumhunting which seems suspect to me. Playing purely self-defensively is scummy.

The other comment was related to the fact that he recognised he was being criticised for lurking, but still chose to make just a one-line post. That suggests to me that we won't get much out of him just by pressuring him to contribute more, compared to some posters who do post more when they know they're under focus.

That's actually an interesting point, and something I didn't consider.

I'm still not sure I would want to lynch CC at this point, in the vague hope that he does post more, but I wouldn't feel so hesitant about one now.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #56) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Vote count please mod?

CC, Elmo and Spyrex, all much better lynches than T-Bone.

T-Bone lynch should not be happening.

Unvote
Vote: CC

Would rather an Elmo or Spyrex lynch, but CC is MUCH better than T-Bone.

Staeg, did you reply to my post yet?

Gotta run to uni. Again, mod, votecount please.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #57) » Sun May 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1188, UberNinja wrote:do you think spyrex is scum and t-bone is town, techno?

if so, what the hell are you thinking?

I SUSPECT Spyrex could be scum.

I SUSPECT T-Bone could be town.

Spyrex may be being sincere and honest, but I suspect its a buddying ploy, as a lot of the suspected townies don't like the T-Bone lynch. That being said, ANYONE who doesn't like the T-Bone lynch could be accused of buddying; so to clarify, I am not accusing Spyrex of buddying and calling him scummy for it, merely that it is little sign that both have to be town or both scum. It shows little of either's alignment, really.

@ Elmo: Cut the shit. Your behaving scummy and you know it. If you are actually town and want to be acknowledged for it, then stop the scummy crap. If you are scum, keep doing it, you will be lynched soon enough.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #58) » Mon May 21, 2012 2:21 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1198, Luffy wrote:Oh for fucks sake T-bone :roll: Nice OMGUS analysis there. No really, you deserve some kind of medal for doing it so unsubtly.

"Here, let me take all the people on my wagon... AND CALL THEM SCUM! LOL, super awesome scum-hunting skills!"

Where exactly did T-Bone say this?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #59) » Mon May 21, 2012 3:26 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1201, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1199, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 1198, Luffy wrote:Oh for fucks sake T-bone :roll: Nice OMGUS analysis there. No really, you deserve some kind of medal for doing it so unsubtly.

"Here, let me take all the people on my wagon... AND CALL THEM SCUM! LOL, super awesome scum-hunting skills!"

Where exactly did T-Bone say this?

Where exactly have you been reading? :roll:

I'm not sure whether Luffy was accusing T-Bone of individually OMGUSing everyone on his wagon, or if there was an actual post where T-Bone said that his entire wagon was scum.

T-Bone does seem to be OMGUSing somewhat, but tbh, a lot of his wagon does seem scummy, so a lot if it actually looks like legit scumhunting to me (even if inspired by OMGUS).
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #60) » Mon May 21, 2012 3:33 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1205, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1203, TeChNoWC wrote:looks like legit scumhunting to me (even if inspired by OMGUS).

there's no such thing.

Haha, sure there is.

If some retarded little scum kid starts ratting off at me, eventually I am going to iso them. Others do it at the drop of a hat (bad motivation, but doesn't make them scum). If they find reasons while isoing that they are scum, the fact that they are angry doesn't make their scumhunting any less legit; those that aren't wrapped up in the emotion just need to take it at face value and sift through the OMGUSy crap.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #61) » Mon May 21, 2012 3:36 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

To put it bluntly, OMGUSing is pretty low on my scumdar, but its still on there. T-Bone has been OMGUSing, but I'm not going to lynch him over that, and his scumhunting, while poorly motivated, is better than most of his wagon have managed to achieve.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #62) » Mon May 21, 2012 3:45 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Pretty sure we established that he was an outside lurker.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #63) » Tue May 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1325, SpyreX wrote:Because its never going to stop.

This makes it go away faster and thats a good thing. Especially after thinks like UN's post above.

Anyone care to explain to me what is this talk about the game being over?

How, and why are people still voting if it is??
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #64) » Tue May 22, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Fucking scumreads coming out of my arse, I can't keep up. Even Hoopla seems sus.

First off, Matt P what is with the crazy amount of vote changes? And where is this PV wagon coming from?

I think everyone needs to calm down and analyse some of the larger scumreads on the T-Bone wagon. I will ISO PV but I am not sure what all the fuss is about, no one has provided reasons yet and I am beginning to believe there is a strong mafia lynching patrol running around and trying to gain momentum with quicklynches.

With that in mind Matt P seems super sus, as if testing the waters to see what vote other scum are willing to jump on for a quick bandwagon. The lack of proper scumhunting in this game is making me think the mafia are getting confident, and no one is pulling them up for it.

My reads on Spyrex are changing.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #65) » Tue May 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1451, Luffy wrote:Hey, can someone who is bored do ISO Zdenek, Trollie, and Chronopie, and give thoughts please? I think all 3 can fit the flying under radar scum profile.

I ISOd them, towntells except for Trollie, he seems lurkerish, particularly telling that he wanted a T-Bone lynch so bad.

It just seems to me you are bussing everyone to see if anyone is lynchable.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #66) » Tue May 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1465, SpyreX wrote:OMGUS would assume I didn't have issues from you in the waaay before times.

I want you lynched, I just know when the time is right.

Who was this post addressing?

In post 1474, TheTrollie wrote:pretty confident UN is town

UNVOTE: UberNinja

From one reply you go from Uber as a strong scumread which you backed up, to him being a strong townread?

In post 1477, redFF wrote:
vote:YYR

I also think hoopla is scum but there is no way that lynch is happening right now haha.

I would still like to hear your reasoning.

Vote: Matt P

He needs pressure put on him to respond to my posts, and people to review his.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #67) » Tue May 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1479, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 1478, TeChNoWC wrote:From one reply you go from Uber as a strong scumread which you backed up, to him being a strong townread?

never thought of him as a strong scum read. Just was tired of everyone else saying it and wanted to see for myself.

You said about him quote "very scummy" and you placed a vote on him.

So basically, you are lying.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #68) » Tue May 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1481, mykonian wrote:
votecount

BBmolla (2): theamateur, uberninja
PeregrineV (2): MattP, Hoopla
amrun (2): MattP, BBmolla
lowman (1): amrun
RedFF (1): Lowman
PeregrineV (1): trevor
YYR (1): RedFF
luffy (1): spyrex, staeg
MattP (1): TechnoWC

Errors in that votecount mod. People getting double votes and some only getting half.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #69) » Tue May 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1483, mykonian wrote:
Votecounts before the first coffee are a bad idea, sorry.

:P
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #70) » Wed May 23, 2012 12:27 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Amrun, theamateur, uberninja, kondi2424, mattp, luffy, Thetrollie, lowman, spyrex, Staeg

T-Bone's lynch patrol.

The next lynch needs to be one of these, before mafia push another mislynch. Chances are there were multiple scum pushing this wagon so our chances of hitting scum is quite good.

Because to be honest, T-Bone's lynch was one of the stupidest I have ever seen, and there was little to no accurate tells on him, just nit-picking, random voting and bandwagoning. I wouldn't be suprised if the majority of those players are scum. Theamateur is probably the only one I have a townread on, and its subtle at best. In fact, I would be happy to lynch half of them today.

Starting with Matt P.

@Robotnick2 no one is policy lynching red today. We have a list of suspects right there, with scumtells pouring out of nearly every one of them.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #71) » Wed May 23, 2012 12:34 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In fact, to get town back on the map, I am almost keen to simply lynch them one by one starting with the first person in the list, and each flip will give us more reads. Mafia will mislynch again soon.

I want to know peoples thoughts on the matter, if there is someone that particularly stands out from that list, any strong towntells we should exempt from lynching, and whether my idea to start with Amrun and roll through would have any steam. Let's get fucking moving. These guys should be on trial right now.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #72) » Wed May 23, 2012 12:46 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1488, Luffy wrote:Wait what, you're
actually
voting Matt? o.O

You're either (a) a scum who is lost or (b) a townie who is lost.

Nice lack of reasoning. I was expecting as much from one of the biggest scumtells in this game.

I'm actually c) townie who is going to lynch both your arses before the day is through.

And I guess I better not be hypocritical, so I'll ISO you right now and post my thesis on why you iz so scummy.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #73) » Wed May 23, 2012 12:53 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 370, Luffy wrote:Psst. Why aren't more people voting VOTE: UberNinja?

Nice unexplained bussing vote.

In post 400, Luffy wrote:
In post 384, BBmolla wrote:Red and Izak, thoughts on both.

If Izak is town, he should probably stop talking. Or maybe he is town because he keeps talking? Or maybe he is scum who wants us to think he is town for keeping on talking? I'll try to make up my mind soon.

Red should probably be lynched. Just because he would analyze the people on his wagon good.

Wants to policy lynch red, indecisive rambling.

In post 425, Luffy wrote:It's one of izak or BBmolla today. Not both. Decide people.

Though UberNinja should be before them both.

Again, not wanting to actually lynch UN because he is bussing, plain as day bad logic (let's lynch the less scummy), obvious bussing.

In post 586, Luffy wrote:
In post 577, UberNinja wrote:why the fuck do you want me lynched, but you're voting t-bone, who was also voting for me?

looool

So, why are you suggesting I should be buddying?

Sorry, but a person who is randomly blocking and another who is suggesting that we go on the day randomly lynching people
can
both be scummy. Why is it wrong to want both of you on the witch burning list?

UN calling your bluff, you busser

No, everyone is hating him because of his failed and awkward attempt to take charge of town. Also, it's not a valuable asset to comfirm town all the way at the beginning of day 1 without explanations, and then throwing some scummy list and saying these are the people that should be lynched.

Your reasoning for voting T-Bone so far, because he is a strong towny.

I'm just getting started.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #74) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:04 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 645, Luffy wrote:
In post 636, TeChNoWC wrote:Anyone worth reading (other than T-Bone, obviously)? Fuck reading the whole thread at this stage, it would bore me to tears.

You should probably at least try skimming the thread, what is important to some people might be different than others.

But some critical events: The Chesskid lynch, the TML lynch, the failed Red lynch, the Izak lynch (which first went up, then down, and then moved up again), Kairyuu stopping it, the attention BB and to a lesser extent, UberNinja, have been getting, the somewhat small lynch wagons on them, the T-bone thing.

I guess there is more I'm forgetting...

UN attention you contributed to and want people to see.

In post 787, Luffy wrote:I'm still interested in lynching UberNinja. Also, my gut has been telling me SpyreX is town when I see him post, but I haven't really looked much into it.

No real interest in reading the thread, defending a potential scummy with little reason to do so (gut).

In post 805, Luffy wrote:Just checked activity. We only have 45 posters including the mod out of a total 51.

Anyways, I think I'll hop back on the UberNinja wagon. The T-bone wagon looks like it's going to go nowhere.

VOTE: UberNinja

More bussing.
In post 571, Luffy wrote:Oh look, a wagon I can jump on.

UNVOTE:

I still want UberNinja lynched. If this fails, I'm hopping back.

Still bussing UN, but now look! There is a wagon on a towny and he could get lynched! Joy!

In post 1022, Luffy wrote:Agree with petapan, Ellibereth is town. Well, probably. Placing him there for now.

I'll be pretty mad if the CC wagon turns out to be like the moneybags one. "Oh let's lynch CC", and then everyone sheeps into the wagon. Though I am contemplating whether to actually join it or now, because it seems a bit better than the moneybags one. As I said before, anyone who votes in the same post as they say "I'm still catching up" is either dull, psycho, or scum. But I'll keep an eye on there for now.

In other news, can we please get an UberNinja or T-bone lynch in? I actually prefer T-bone now to UberNinja, mainly because what I said before concerning the moneybags lynch. So without further ado:

UNVOTE:

I'll be pretty happy to take arms against UN again, but I really feel it dying down, both on the thread and inside myself. But if someone wants to spark it up again, I definitely won't mind.

Notice the tell on CC, as if he knows CC was town, and getting cred for calling that wagon a sheeping wagon. Still trying to bus UN by sounding like he is committed to it but with no actual commitment that he is. And now he gives SOME reasoning, which is pretty dodgy; T-bone was part of the moneybags lynch, who was suprisingly town after acting majorly scummy.

Going to check back, but I wouldn't be suprised if UN was on the wagon too. And lol, a lot of your supposed townreads were on that wagon, Luffy.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #75) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:07 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1493, Luffy wrote:
In post 1490, TeChNoWC wrote:And I guess I better not be hypocritical, so I'll ISO you right now and post my thesis on why you iz so scummy.

Wait what? o.O If you already have determined me as scum, why the fuck would you do an ISO if you are already going in with a confirmation bias? You'll just ending up pulling random posts and calling everything I do as scum, because you entered with the mindset that I am scum. ISO are supposed to be done to determine unbiasedly your opinion of someone.

I had already done ISO's on you, just hadn't posted anything yet. You beat me to it. I've done ISO's on everyone on that wagon and I plan to procure walls on each one that appears scummy to me. Some so far are neutral reads, but I will be going back over them. I was planning on doing matt first but you jumped in so naturally I responded.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #76) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:10 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1491, Luffy wrote:
In post 1486, TeChNoWC wrote:Amrun, theamateur, uberninja, kondi2424, mattp, luffy, Thetrollie, lowman, spyrex, Staeg

T-Bone's lynch patrol.

This is pretty much stupid, as you are analyzing the wrong wagon. Yes, theoretically, this is the wagon. But I really think you should instead be analyzing the people who were
pushing
on him late Day 1. Yes, a lot of overlaps, but the lycnh happened so fast, so it was pretty much who ever who got online voted him. Some others were pushing yesterday also that didn't get a chance to vote.*

*I hope this is true :P I don't have the time to look at Day1 right now (almost about to leave the house), but I think you should look at his wagon yesterday.

Ok I will look into it, but you were still, if not one of the main pushers of the T-Bone lynch (and I would say you were), definitely loving the wagon jumping and keen to get to lynch with little reason as to why. And over UN, your (supposedly) main scumread.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #77) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:26 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

The biggest pushers for it seemed to be Amrun and kondi, but that doesn't mean they should be read as the scummiest. Random voters are just as bad if not worse ('don't want to get flak and are trying to lurk, so that the focus stays on those pushing for it'). Luffy you yourself had your own sly means of beefing up the wagon, and you even admitted to wagon jumping for the sake of getting a lynch, plus no indication from what I can see that you thought he was scum, only that he lynched moneybags.

@Trollie: yep, that seriously happened!

Next time, quote me in context. Matt P clearly either lied, or changed his mind in an instant.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #78) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:38 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Other than your hammer of T-Bone and your defence of Spyrex (though you explained yourself pretty well) I had town reads on you Staeg

but:

In post 1327, Staeg wrote:
vote: T-bone

He was meh-town until the emotion-splosion and that hammer was just horrendous. Therefore, I'm making another one.

I had you in my neutral pool because your hammer was so off par and unexplained. How is an 'emotion-splosion' a scumtell? Town are likely to react to being called scum because they know they aren't and are being misrepresented, particularly the flak T-Bone was receiving, its no surprise.

Please explain further.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #79) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:51 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1429, Luffy wrote:Oh cool. I'll be hiding in a corner from now on. Right down to your left if you need me. Which everyone should prob forget about me. Like, forget I'm playing for the next few game days.

Not sure whether to read this as a towntell, or scum feeling guilty + WIFOM. I'm presuming the latter.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #80) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:16 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1504, Staeg wrote:There are four levels of being annoyed/mad: the meeeh level, done/faked by scum and town equally, the fuck you level, most commonly done by town but also faked, the NO FUCK YOU level, usually faked by scum and the NO FUCK YOUR MOTHER, DIE IN A FIRE WHILE BEING MOLESTED BY A TREE, which is preeetty hard to fake. I'd put what Tbone did on 3. The thing is, he did it without any provocation and with rhetoric instead of caps. And it was directed at amrun, not his entire wagon, so it's not exactly due to the to-be-lynching.

Oh also also, while I do appreciate you helping to get luffy lynched, you're in horrible confirmation bias territory now.

I realise, but I see no other way around it, and if town keep pussy footing around we will quickly lose. I don't care if I get lynched for being wrong, or NKd for being mouthy, or whatever - not even a consideration. If one town is willing to go out on a limb and aggro attack, particularly in this situation, they are more likely to win. And I see lynching from T-Bone's wagon as the best thing town could do right now; correct me if I am wrong.

Maybe I overreacted slightly and lynching the WHOLE wagon was pushing it, I just wanted to emphasize how confident I am in hitting a few scummies if we focus most of our lynches today on the scummies that are were on his wagon. It wasn't the mere fact that it was an illegitimate wagon; that makes me think 'lynch scummies on the wagon', but the way it took pace with little scumhunting just screams 'SCUM BRIGADE! AND NOBODY IS PAYING ATTENTION! FUCK FUCK FUCK LOOK AT ALL THOSE SCUMMY READS I HAVE ON THAT WAGON AND THEY ARE ABOUT TO FUCK SHIT UP TOGETHER!'

I am happy to eat my words if I am wrong though. The potential gain vs risks seems phenomenal to me. And if we don't, there is a strong potential that, if it is a scum machine, it will roll on through these next few mislynches like a bulldozer.

This wagon seems good to me and I want to build it before a scummy one + misinformed voters comes along and outvotes us.

Unvote
Vote: Luffy
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #81) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:25 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1506, Staeg wrote:Well, anyway, red is right. Most of the smaller wagons are going to be led by town due to pure numbers.

Yep, and it was that comment that kept ringing in my ears when I was thinking fucksticks about the T-Bone wagon. I wouldn't say it's completely true (particularly if town picks its socks up; plus smart scum will have to do a few scumbus lynches or they will die pretty quick), but its a scary thought if we DONT get our shit together. With all the mimes dead though, town should still have the upper hand herein as long as they are proactive and make decisions quickly, so scum cant gather a big wagon together.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #82) » Wed May 23, 2012 5:08 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1510, Amrun wrote:
In post 1486, TeChNoWC wrote:Amrun, theamateur, uberninja, kondi2424, mattp, luffy, Thetrollie, lowman, spyrex, Staeg

T-Bone's lynch patrol.

The next lynch needs to be one of these, before mafia push another mislynch. Chances are there were multiple scum pushing this wagon so our chances of hitting scum is quite good.

Because to be honest, T-Bone's lynch was one of the stupidest I have ever seen, and there was little to no accurate tells on him, just nit-picking, random voting and bandwagoning. I wouldn't be suprised if the majority of those players are scum. Theamateur is probably the only one I have a townread on, and its subtle at best. In fact, I would be happy to lynch half of them today.

Starting with Matt P.

@Robotnick2 no one is policy lynching red today. We have a list of suspects right there, with scumtells pouring out of nearly every one of them.

This post is bad and you should feel bad. The T-Bone wagon was probably MOSTLY town. He did scummy things and then acted like a total jerk, THEN hammered in a scumtastic way. Those things garner votes from town. There could be scum on there, but with 40 players and 10 or whatever to lynch, quicklynches aren't a tell and wagon analysis is a whole different ball park. There isn't necessarily scum on every lynch wagon.

I happen to be voting someone on the wagon, but that's because I find him scummy. This sort of terribad wagon analysis needs to be nipped in the bid. The Moneybags wagon is far more likely to be scumfilled than this one, as that one had literally no basis at all. That and CC. Still, I haven't bothered to look at them yet because when it's only a % to lynch, scum don't HAVE to push mislynches like they normally do.

The wagons will be useful when we have a scumflip or two, but not yet.

The moneybags wagon had excellent reasoning and many people provided scumreads on him; in fact, imaginality started the wagon, and he flipped town. The CC one not as much so, but it had more reasoning than the T-Bone one. All three wagons probably had a mixture of scum, town and misinformed noncarers, but I have a feeling the T-Bone wagon was not only scum motivated and scum pushed, but had more scum than any of the three.

Ok, so MAAYBE I overreacted a little, in that lynching people willy nilly off the wagon is a bad idea, and I recant that idea; however, if wagons start popping up out of nowhere on towntells like happened on T-Bone, I would much rather resort back to that plan and lynch willy nilly from the wagon (hence my vote on CC, that and imaginalities post/reasoning). I still believe lynching from the wagon is our best bet (informed lynching).

You were one of the few people that provided SOME good reasoning for a T-Bone lynch (though I disagreed with it and thought it was quite uneventful reasoning) which gives me mixed reads on you; either it was a scum plot and you're somewhat smarter than some of your scummy brethren, or you genuinely thought T-Bone was scum and a parade of scum fed off your reasoning. From what I saw though, your beef with T-Bone seemed personally motivated and was a policy lynch, and his flip out at you I found understandable considering you two had some pretty heated discussions.

Lowman seems like lurkerish scum from my ISO of him and I wouldn't mind lynching him, but Luffy and Matt have more telling signs. Lowman hasn't posted enough for anything to stand out from the regular lurker/scum/opportunistic voter bandwagoner type persona.
What is your read on Luffy?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #83) » Wed May 23, 2012 5:22 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1499, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 1478, TeChNoWC wrote:
Vote: Matt P

He needs pressure put on him to respond to my posts, and people to review his.

are you serious?

In post 1480, TeChNoWC wrote:
You said about him quote "very scummy" and you placed a vote on him.

So basically, you are lying.

are you serious?

Lol, I couldn't make sense of your post until I realised I had mixed up my reads on Matt with you. You guys seriously need to change DP's.

My read on Matt that he was vote swinging and indecisive was actually from my iso of matt, but the post in question about uberninja was from you, but I thought it was from Matt.

Long story short, that changes my read on matt somewhat, but I still find him somewhat scummy. Your post however, just baffles me, and my iso of you was much the same as Matt's, though not quite as strong a tell.

Why the quick flip on UN?

Also, PLEASE change dps.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #84) » Wed May 23, 2012 5:31 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1513, Amrun wrote:No, lynching off of a wagon of 8 people is just as bad as Rhinox's plan of splitting us into 5 groups of 10s. It forces scumhunting to be manufactured. And in this case, there is ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANATEE THAT SCUM WERE ON THE WAGON, so it's a pointless waste of time. Scum MAY have been on the wagon, but we'll find them otherwise.

You may have been right on Moneybags; I missed the beginning of that wagon, and when I asked if he was suspected and why, NO ONE SAID ANYTHING, so I assumed it was policy.

I absolutely believed T-Bone was scum, and I was pushing him as scum before he decided to attack me personally, which was NOT understandable or acceptable. At that point, I wanted him dead even more, but I thought he was scum.

Luffy seems like he's genuinely trying and I don't understand the case on him. I don't understand the case on MattP either, but that's probably because I keep skimming the walls because my eyes glaze over. It seems more legit than the one on Luffy.

It's not the same as Rhinox's proposal, that was completely and much more inhibiting; this has actual reasoning behind.

I'm not saying 'don't lynch ANYONE else for ANY reason no matter how scummy they appear' sure, if a massive scumtell pops up that wasn't on T-Bone's wagon, I'm all for it. I think focusing on the wagon will lead to quicker results, and more likely scum flips. Quick isn't something town usually have to worry about, but with a potential mafia killing machine and the numbers involved, it's something of concern in this game, particularly more so when a lot of potential townies are disinterested at this point or posting days apart while a lot of people on the T-Bone wagon seem to be very active.

I'll give it to Luffy that he does SEEM like he is trying, posts often and has some useful things to say, but his vote on T-Bone was fluff and had no basis to it, other than pushing a wagon and he openly admitted it. That, coupled with the fact that UN was his biggest scumread for most of D1, and he never pushed it. I'm not familiar with his usual playstyle and maybe he is often conservative, but it just screams bussing scum to me.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #85) » Wed May 23, 2012 5:49 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1517, Amrun wrote:It is EXACTLY the same as Rhinox's proposal. There is no guarantee there is scum on the T-Bone wagon. None. NONE!

I don't see any of the things you said as particular scumtells in a game of this size, magnitude, feeling, and speed. They're good to note for the future, but my good vibe from him over ride it all. I can see all of those things coming from town, the T-Bone vote probably even more so from twon. Scum would just say, "I thought he was scum" and leave it at that.

Also, how can it scream "bussing"... WTF. T-Bone was town and UN hasn't flipped, and I have a strong town read on him anyway. Even if you believe UN is scum (do you?), then your vote should be THERE instead of on Luffy.

Yes, I believe UN is scum, but there is a wagon on Luffy and not UN. I couldn't decide if he was just a loltroll or scum, but at this stage I am leaning scum. Plus UN has had enough people scumhunting him with pages of reasoning that there is no need for me to pressure vote him. If a wagon arises (pending more rereads) I will probably jump on.

Maybe I am jumping to conclusions, with too many variables at play in my reads on Luffy... And I have been wrong about people with his playstyle before. UN's comment about T-Bone being at L-1 and anyone who didn't hammer was scum just seemed like maximum dodginess to me, and assuming them both as scum, I put two and two together in my reads with them unconfidently voting for each other on various occasions, but unified in their fight against T-Bone.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #86) » Wed May 23, 2012 6:00 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1519, Amrun wrote:
In post 1518, TeChNoWC wrote:Plus UN has had enough people scumhunting him with pages of reasoning that there is no need for me to pressure vote him.

Never, ever true.

And so you're just bandwagoning - just like you say Luffy did. Why is it a scumtell for him and not for you?

NEVER vote based on unflipped alignments EVER.

Uh no, I'm not JUST bandwagoning, I provided reasons and reads on him, Luffy gave ONE reason for his T-Bone vote, and that was that he voted for Moneybags... a secondary reason being that he was LEADING TOWN. Basically, he wanted a strong towntell dead?

I didn't vote based on it. It was part of my reasoning, but you are probably right, and I should be probably striking that out of the equation.

Will re-ISO him a third time.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #87) » Wed May 23, 2012 6:09 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1521, Amrun wrote:Your reasons are all bad and the only reason that would be compelling (bussing) is only true if UN is scum. You admitted that you think UN should die first, but you are voting Luffy because he has a bandwagon on him. So yes, you are bandwagoning. Luffy wasn't JUST bandwagoning either - and yes, his reasons for voting T-Bone were kind of bad, but that doesn't mean he didn't have reasons.

When did I say I thought UN should die first? To the contrary. Luffy is my stronger read.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #88) » Wed May 23, 2012 6:30 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1523, Amrun wrote:Your "read" is based off of Luffy "bussing" UN, so that's absolutely not true. It doesn't make any sense. You said you were only voting Luffy because he had a wagon on him and UN did not.

Again, not what I said, and again, not my only argument against (though yes it was one of my main arguments, and I concur has little weight).

I said Luffy had a wagon, UN didn't. Not that IF UN had a wagon I WOULD abandon the Luffy wagon and vote him, but if he had a wagon and Luffy didn't I would be voting him. I was unclear in my wording but what I meant was 'both are good lynches, Luffy more so'. My other points on Luffy are

1. Provides two reasons (found another one after a third ISO hidden in a spoiler and a large wall) one that T-Bone voted moneybags and two that his votes seemed opportunistic (yet T-Bone had already explained his angle on this).
2. Nevertheless, kept telling everyone he had a strong case on T-Bone
3. Voted for T-Bone BEFORE he even came up with these reads or noticed them
4. Seemed to be trying to rolefish off Kairyuu
5. Said T-Bone was leading town, but at that stage never said he thought he was scummy, yet had a vote on him anyway, and belittled other people for PL voting
6. classic WIFOM after T-Bone flipped, feigning town surprise
7. Pushed for a T-Bone lynch when UN was supposedly his 'strong scumread', and yet posted little about him nor tried to convince others of his scumminess
8. Long walls on his reads on others (not a great tell, but often scum like to hide amongst lots of words and big posts with little telling content).
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #89) » Wed May 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1550, Luffy wrote:OH FFS Techno :roll:

I have taken the time to combine all your shitty reasons for why I am scum, for funsies:

1. I am scum because I "bussed" UN, who you apparently know is scum.
2. My gut told me SpyreX is town, who apparently, is also confirmed scum.
3. I called the CC wagon shitty.
4. I "jumped" on the T-bone wagon. Which, evidently, was somewhat of a horrible wagon to you. I am sorry to break your bubble, but apparently, 9 other people thought that was a reasonable wagon. Okay, you can argue that scum was pushing it (though I agree with Amrun that it's prob mostly town), but there are still townies who wanted to lynch him. I still stand by my push. He was playing horribly, and acting scummy as hell.
5. Apparenlty, you say
"I'll give it to Luffy that he does SEEM like he is trying, posts often and has some useful things to say, but his vote on T-Bone was fluff and had no basis to it, other than pushing a wagon and he openly admitted it. That, coupled with the fact that UN was his biggest scumread for most of D1, and he never pushed it. I'm not familiar with his usual playstyle and maybe he is often conservative, but it just screams bussing scum to me."
, which TROLOLOL, makes the most perfect sense in the world :roll: Sorry, but if you want to play with people who have the same exact mindset as you, you should try cloning. I hear it works wonders. Otherwise, deal with the fact that different people have different opinions.
6. Apparently, I have said that I pushed on T-bone for "leading town". Pulling up quotes would really be helpful. Because you're definitley either twisting my words, or making shit up.
"Nevertheless, kept telling everyone he had a strong case on T-Bone"
Can you please point out a stronger case at the time? Yes, the case
was
actually pretty strong, considering that no body else really had a case on anyone else.
"Voted for T-Bone BEFORE he even came up with these reads or noticed them".
Yea. That was for using random.org to generate lists and block people.
"Seemed to be trying to rolefish off Kairyuu".
Really? I asked one damn question. Also, Kairyuu isn't stupid or something. Do you really thing as scum, I would actually be stupid enough to try and "rolefish"?
10. "classic WIFOM after T-Bone flipped, feigning town surprise". I actually did feel a little bad when he flipped town. Is there anything wrong with that? Why are you assuming right away that it has to be scummy rather than genuine?
"Pushed for a T-Bone lynch when UN was supposedly his 'strong scumread', and yet posted little about him nor tried to convince others of his scumminess"
Oh, sorry, I forgot that my opinions had tobe set in stone. Thanks for enlightening me.
"Long walls on his reads on others (not a great tell, but often scum like to hide amongst lots of words and big posts with little telling content)."
Well, evidently, this post should be flashing red lights at you, right? Sorry, not going to change my playstyle because I want to look "less scummy" by "writing less".

1. I recanted this line of reasoning, because I was working under the assumption that UN is scum, and was drawing too many conclusions and assumptions from my own reads. It's enough to make me reconsider if I was wrong about you, and being bias.
2. Don't think I said that had anything to do with my scumread on you. I never said I was certain Spyrex was scum.
3. I never said that was a scumtell. I called it somewhat shitty too, but it had a lot more reasoning than T-Bone
4. This is contrary to your earlier statement to me that I should be analysing the earlier T-Bone wagon as you thought it could be scumladen.
5. My post makes sense, but fair enough
6. I already quoted it, it was one of your first posts to me about the attention T-Bone was getting.
7. There were plenty of other cases on Elmo, Spyrex and Milk to name a few I was aware of, and of course your favourite, UN.
8. Whereabouts did you post this? I may have missed it
9. No I don't, but your question wasn't blatant and it seemed to be leading to rolefishing
10. I didn't assume. In fact I already posted that I wasn't sure if it was a towntell or scum WIFOM, and felt inclined towards the latter.
11. But you never changed your mind about UN. You voted T-Bone while UN was your strongest scumread (it seemed) and then said somewhere that you wanted a T-Bone lynch more than UN because of his vote on Moneybags, and that was it. After that, you kept spouting on about UN, but stuck with T-Bone for most of it.
12. I said it wasn't a huge tell; I am not aware of your playstyle and some town do like to post walls, and I have no problem with that, but I find scum are more likely to do it than town.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (isolation #90) » Thu May 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1613, Luffy wrote:
In post 1610, TeChNoWC wrote:Whereabouts did you post this? I may have missed it

Here:
In post 586, Luffy wrote:
In post 577, UberNinja wrote:why the fuck do you want me lynched, but you're voting t-bone, who was also voting for me?

looool

So, why are you suggesting I should be buddying?

Sorry, but
a person who is randomly blocking
and another who is suggesting that we go on the day randomly lynching people
can
both be scummy. Why is it wrong to want both of you on the witch burning list?

No, everyone is hating him because of his failed and awkward attempt to take charge of town.
Also, it's not a valuable asset to comfirm town all the way at the beginning of day 1 without explanations, and then throwing some scummy list and saying these are the people that should be lynched

That first quote snuck past my radar, and going over my claim that you called T-Bone a 'strong townread' is probably inaccurate; rather, you said HE TRIED. I still don't think your reasoning was adequate to ride T-Bone, but that doesn't necessarily make you scum. I still have my suspicions but with the way this wagon has kicked off (and you are right, I see little to no reasoning against you other than the reasoning I presented, which screams mafia mislynch plot strikes again), I don't feel good lynching you at this stage.

I am going to
Unvote

In post 1641, MattP wrote:Kondis vote on luffy is scum trying to justify an opportunistic mislynch by over explaining himself. Discuss.

This caught my attention, and while I'm not buying the crap that MattP is 'defo town', Kondi's vote just sucked and seemed like even an admittance that he was jumping on the bandwagon purely to garner a mislynch. It's almost a scumclaim right there.

Vote: Kondi

Kondi, what is your read on Luffy? Have you posted any reads on him prior to this post?? If you were trying to call Luffy's bluff, weren't you afraid that a town could get mislynched from you trying to prove him wrong??? What if he got hammered while you were away? I see no indication of you unvoting, you just seem happy to lynch someone who, from what I can recall, wasn't even on your scumdar.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #91) » Fri May 25, 2012 1:28 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1705, Trevor wrote:Why are the two players who are closest to confirmed town not saying shit?

Who are you referring to?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #92) » Fri May 25, 2012 3:15 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1708, petapan wrote:VOTE: lowman

Let's lynch the lurkers. let's lynch all the lurkers.

Not sure lynching lurkers will get us anywhere. You feel it is hard to find scum in this setup, yet you think lynching lurkers will help us hit scum?

Still, lowman is a PL loving, wagon jumping, happy to kill town lurker scummy.

I don't mind thinning him and seeing what we get; good chance he is one of the scummy lurkers.

Unvote
Vote: Lowman
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #93) » Fri May 25, 2012 3:17 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1709, manho wrote:i'm 10 pages behind again.

LOL, only in a game like this could it ever be possible, haha.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #94) » Fri May 25, 2012 3:24 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

manho, an easy start would be to ISO the top wagons (Lowman, Luffy and BB (on second thoughts, BB might take awhile :P )) and see if any of them appear scummy.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #95) » Fri May 25, 2012 3:48 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1713, Trevor wrote:
TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 1705, Trevor wrote:Why are the two players who are closest to confirmed town not saying shit?

Who are you referring to?

Ellibareth, who has some sort of day-kill ability, and Kairyuu, who has some sort of lynch-override ability.

Is there an actual example of Ellibereth performing a daykill, or did he just claim that?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #96) » Fri May 25, 2012 3:59 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1715, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1710, TeChNoWC wrote:

Not sure lynching lurkers will get us anywhere. You feel it is hard to find scum in this setup, yet you think lynching lurkers will help us hit scum?

I don't mind thinning him and seeing what we get; good chance he is one of the scummy lurkers.

Unvote

This is a bad post.

Already gave reasoning as to why I thought Lowman was scummy, and said I would be happy to lynch him.

I'm not convinced he is scum, but I have a good feeling he is, plus he was one of the misinformed voters on the T-Bone wagon. ISO him; he lurked, wanted T-Bone dead with no reasoning and what seemed to be a policy vote, and even said he wanted RedFF dead even though he thought he was town.

In this game it is pretty hard to pick apart lazy townies from lurkerish scum, but Lowman seems the best bet.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #97) » Fri May 25, 2012 4:01 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

I realise I wasn't very clear when I said 'lynching lurkers won't get us anywhere'. To clarify what I meant was, lynching people simply for the sake of them being lurkers is probably going to kill a lot more townies than scum; like what happened with the CC lynch. However, Lowman's case isn't just that he is a lurker.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #98) » Fri May 25, 2012 4:07 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

???

misinformed, meaning he's been skimming the thread and posting votes for no reason... As lurkers do...

Not sure why that is vote worthy, I have already used the term 'misinformed voters' a couple of times now.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #99) » Fri May 25, 2012 4:09 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1721, kondi2424 wrote:
In post 1719, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 1715, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1710, TeChNoWC wrote:

Unvote

This is a bad post.

Already gave reasoning as to why I thought Lowman was scummy, and said I would be happy to lynch him.

I'm not convinced he is scum, but I have a good feeling he is, plus he was one of the
misinformed
voters on the T-Bone wagon. ISO him; he lurked, wanted T-Bone dead with no reasoning and what seemed to be a policy vote, and even said he wanted RedFF dead even though he thought he was town.

In this game it is pretty hard to pick apart lazy townies from lurkerish scum, but Lowman seems the best bet.

VOTE: TeCh

This is a bad post because it didn't explain.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #100) » Fri May 25, 2012 4:36 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1725, Trevor wrote:Your case on Lowman is bad, Tech. What happened to everyone who has lurked even more than Low, or everyone who has tried to policy lynch even more? Your lurking case falls short on the fact that he has been VLA for the past 4 days or so as well. What do you think about zoraster, dramonic, zajnet, robotnick, MoS, and funkybike?

I would prefer to wait until he returns from VL/A before lynching him, but he was lurking way before then, so I don't expect we will get that much out of him.

Anyway, we are getting caught up on the lurker issue. It's not his main scumtell at all, it just makes him stand out for ISOers, and its a tiny portion of his case.

Is there anything telling about any of the other lurkers? from memory, dramonic, for example, has been lurking AND THAT'S IT. Lowman actually has a few more scumtells than that.

If you think any of the other lurkers are vote worthy, or even more so than Lowman, then sure I'll be happy to ISO them and give you my thoughts.

What do you think of Lowman? You think he is town, or just that there is not a strong enough case to say either way?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #101) » Fri May 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1841, petapan wrote:UNVOTE:

we're going to mislynch a lot this game i can tell

this calls for a new approach

who wants to lynch everyone with an anime avatar i think that's a great plan

Lol.

Spyrex's push on the Luffy wagon and insistence to keep pushing lynches even in light of his error seems rather sus. Need to go back and ISO him again.

You're right, these mislynches are getting out of control and I think the game needs to slow down a bit, but at the same time with lurkers giving more input. I'm not confident enough on my read on Lowman at this point and am going to
Unvote
as well.

I think the approach should be fuck the quicklynches, and fuck my idea about the T-Bone wagon. If I was wrong about Luffy, I was probably wrong about that too. Still considering Spyrex as scum particularly in light of his recent actions.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #102) » Sat May 26, 2012 5:45 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1845, callforjudgement wrote:OK, so my problem with this game: there are
way
too many people driving lynches on random people for no good reason. I'm starting to feel that it's currently impossible to lynch scum, because scum can easily put pressure elsewhere in order to save a buddy. As such, I'd be particularly suspicious of players who are on mislynches while actual scum are being wagoned, but we won't determine that until later when we have scumflips.

Meanwhile, we can look for players who are jumping on lynches unjustified; it's a much weaker scumtell without flips (although I won't mourn the in-game death of players like that even if they're town), but it probably has a better chance of hitting scum than anything else right now. (I imagine that there are some scum in crazy lynch mode trying to burn through townies quickly, and several more lurking to avoid early pressure; the lurkers are going to be near-impossible to catch until the player list shortens a bit, though.) I still feel good about my SpyreX vote, as a result.

One other thing I'm wondering about is the Lowman wagon; we have people vocally calling him town, and people equally vocally calling him scum. If he flips scum, I'd be very suspicious of anyone defending him. (Possibly even if he flips town, although it's a weaker scumtell in that case.) This isn't to say that voting him is a particularly townish thing to do either! It's just, I can't tell how the situation got that polarised on such little information, and am wondering why people are treating the situation like it's such a major apocalypse.

Sounds like we are on the same wavelength, and having the same reservations in terms of mislynches and the vastly easy way for them to occur.

I think, given that criteria + the fact that Spyrex has a hefty bag of scumtells that he may be the next best bet for a lynch, but I don't want to rush another wagon just yet.

Just as a sidenote: its 38 alive, not 39, since Luffy's mislynch. I was pondering over the numbers when I noticed it, because I have been thinking; with the mimes dead (seven from memory), how many scum do you think that leaves? and what are our odds of hitting town vs scum on a lynch? Is it possible that there are only a small minority of scum left, like five or six?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #103) » Sat May 26, 2012 6:52 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1849, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 1846, TeChNoWC wrote:Sounds like we are on the same wavelength, and having the same reservations in terms of mislynches and the vastly easy way for them to occur.

I think, given that criteria + the fact that Spyrex has a hefty bag of scumtells that he may be the next best bet for a lynch, but I don't want to rush another wagon just yet.

MattP wrote:Lol lets just kill spyrex he is so fuckin scummy kondi has been more town lately.

Also his town read on t bone read that he already knew his alignment.

VOTE: spyrex

Yes I'm indecisive what of it? I'm sticking with this vote until spyrex is lynched though

Way to miss the point, MattP.

Yep. Aaand now I am back to worrying that lynching Spyrex would be hitting town because another keen wagoner jumps at the chance for a lynch. It just seems that every person I consider scummy and scrutinize manages to get a wagon of eager beavers. Heck, even the eager lynchers get wagons on them by eager lynchers for being eager lynchers. It just doesn't stop.

No idea where to start now. Need to do yet again (sigh) more reading.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #104) » Sat May 26, 2012 7:04 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Doesn't look like I have much say in the matter anyway.

Wagoners and quick lynchers must love this game. 10 votes out of 38, just over a quarter. And the rest sit by and watch the mayhem unfold.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #105) » Sat May 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1872, theamatuer wrote:Get NS. He's buddying Spyrex for towncred

What is your read on Spyrex?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #106) » Sat May 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1891, Hoopla wrote:
In post 1890, manho wrote:why is there so many people self-voting. it is almost always against your win con. you shouldn't be able to gain town-cred by self-voting.

but the sad truth is that scums are much less likely to self-vote than town, so i think both kondi and lowman is town.

What do you think about SpyreX's continual acceptance and desire for his lynch? Same category?

It can definitely be scum WIFOM, but Spyrex does, to some degree, seem genuinely uncaring about his lynch, and not very defensive about it. He just seems hungry for blood. Not sure how to read it.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #107) » Sun May 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1894, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1892, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 1891, Hoopla wrote:
In post 1890, manho wrote:why is there so many people self-voting. it is almost always against your win con. you shouldn't be able to gain town-cred by self-voting.

but the sad truth is that scums are much less likely to self-vote than town, so i think both kondi and lowman is town.

What do you think about SpyreX's continual acceptance and desire for his lynch? Same category?

It can definitely be scum WIFOM, but Spyrex does, to some degree, seem genuinely uncaring about his lynch, and not very defensive about it. He just seems hungry for blood. Not sure how to read it.

What do you think about Chevre?

Hoopla, same question.

He seems town to me.

Could be wrong, but I don't see any scummy reasoning behind his posts.

I understand the case on him about his big post on Luffy, it seemed unnecessary to post so excessively one's reasoning when there was already a large bandwagon and reasons for him being scum, and scum often do that to avoid suspicion, but two things spring to mind:
1. Most of the reasons given for Luffy's scuminess were from me (and one given by Spyrex) from memory. He may have felt the need to solidify the case.
2. Chevre always posts walls from what I can see, so it was nothing out of the ordinary for his behaviour.

My gut says Chevre is town.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #108) » Sun May 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

From memory, I couldn't remember any other reasons given, but with the splurge of posts I could be wrong. So me, Spyrex and Chevre were the only ones who gave reasons that weren't just splurges of what other people said.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #109) » Sun May 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Used splurge twice. Amazing sentence structure, tech -_-
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #110) » Sun May 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1924, Chevre wrote:
However, 2 out of 4 suspected Milk (Moneybags, Luffy) and TheTrollie (T-Bone, Luffy) at one point, so they are good places to start.

I don't see how a dead towny's scumreads become more meaningful upon their lynch, other than that we know they were sincere. It doesn't mean they were any more accurate and could still be very wrong.

A better place to be looking would be who killed them and why.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #111) » Mon May 28, 2012 12:22 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

So let me get this straight... Scumtells now are people who justify why they are voting, but people that just jump on wagons and vote willy nilly are town?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #112) » Mon May 28, 2012 12:25 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

If my maths is correct Chevre is on L-2.

Give him time to claim, for gawd sakes.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #113) » Mon May 28, 2012 12:26 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Correction, L-3. Didn't count PV's unvote.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #114) » Mon May 28, 2012 12:40 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1944, Staeg wrote:One of the major reasons for this wagon seems to be playstyle.

I don't like any of the major wagons, but if I had to choose, I'd go with chevre (and before someone goes "but u called it scum olol" - this wagon is plague itself).

You think the wagon is scum and chevre is scum?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #115) » Mon May 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2063, SpyreX wrote:You can't have the same ratio here - at least of a single group. Of 50 you're looking at 12 - 17 (25% - 33%) which at MINIMUM would be enough to control lynches from start. Especially if you consider the fact the mimes were not town AND they would be an easy win at surprise lylo if the group held out for any length of time.

If there is multiple groups chances become higher that you'll see the spread of scum with the floaters and the sinkers and every lurker removal forces activity when it gets to the point of an active controlled game.

Because if that's your logic with the mimes we're at 12 deaths with no scum. Do you think its actually hopeless?

But if there is 12-17 scum, wouldn't the mimes be included in this count? And there was something like six mimes, giving us only 6-11 scum left?

Meaning there are potentially HUGE odds of hitting town right now.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (isolation #116) » Mon May 28, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2067, SpyreX wrote:And if we don't purge them out then we lose, period.

The longer the game goes its going to get worse. And if, from the limited exposure, you can straight faced say that bottom group is town well then you need to get someone new at the brain helm.

If there's a glut of lurking scum after 2065 I would send techno to a dark fiery grave.

Not getting your reasoning there, but anyway.

I already tried a quicklynch push with killing off the T-Bone wagon to try and beat scum to the punch. But it didn't seem to be profitable (at least so far) with Luffy's mislynch. I think pushing quicklynches only helps scum get to night phase quicker and get easy mislynches, and gives us less content (even though there is already fuckloads, I'm talking about VALUABLE content) for later game.

I'm not sure your reasoning on why drawing out the game makes town's chances worse; the only reason I can see was my reasoning about mafia beating us to the lynches, but at this point I can't tell which wagons are scumdriven, which are not, and which might be scumdriven bussers. It's all a sea of dodgy logic from most players at this point; deals, accusations with little reasoning, hastiness to lynch whoever, 'this guy is town fuck you', 'he is so scum hurry up and lynch already' comments from nearly everyone; not much scumhunting going on at all. That sort of activity reads to me as scum, and if I was to go by those reads, I am getting scum reads on 95% of the players.

Basically put, I feel helpless at this stage - no one seems worth defending, and no one stands out enough to seem worth lynching. I still need to do a shitload of reading.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #117) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2085, SpyreX wrote:
In post 2070, redFF wrote:Then vote him Spy and if he flips town I'm more than happy to lynch hoopla or the lurkers.

Nope. I laid out my cards and if this goes through even if its scum I'm peace out hammertime. 100%

Its kind of invigorating in a way - and thats why I'm commenting on a lot of the mechanics and theory now JIC.

In post 2073, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 2067, SpyreX wrote:And if we don't purge them out then we lose, period.

The longer the game goes its going to get worse. And if, from the limited exposure, you can straight faced say that bottom group is town well then you need to get someone new at the brain helm.

If there's a glut of lurking scum after 2065 I would send techno to a dark fiery grave.

Not getting your reasoning there, but anyway.

I already tried a quicklynch push with killing off the T-Bone wagon to try and beat scum to the punch. But it didn't seem to be profitable (at least so far) with Luffy's mislynch. I think pushing quicklynches only helps scum get to night phase quicker and get easy mislynches, and gives us less content (even though there is already fuckloads, I'm talking about VALUABLE content) for later game.

I'm not sure your reasoning on why drawing out the game makes town's chances worse; the only reason I can see was my reasoning about mafia beating us to the lynches, but at this point I can't tell which wagons are scumdriven, which are not, and which might be scumdriven bussers. It's all a sea of dodgy logic from most players at this point; deals, accusations with little reasoning, hastiness to lynch whoever, 'this guy is town fuck you', 'he is so scum hurry up and lynch already' comments from nearly everyone; not much scumhunting going on at all. That sort of activity reads to me as scum, and if I was to go by those reads, I am getting scum reads on 95% of the players.

Basically put, I feel helpless at this stage - no one seems worth defending, and no one stands out enough to seem worth lynching. I still need to do a shitload of reading.

If you are getting scum reads on 95% of the players and you are town you are being lazy. Period.
However, the jury is still out on that and I get twitchy every post.

But nearly everyone is doing it, so I have the same reads on everyone.

I'm not lazy. I'm rereading the thread to see if anything other than these reads stands out to me, but you don't seem to want to do that, just lynch first and ask questions later. Whose the one being lazy?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (isolation #118) » Thu May 31, 2012 12:03 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2176, Hoopla wrote:I wish there were more nightkills...

Why?

Why you wanting to see townies dead?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #119) » Thu May 31, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2203, Zdenek wrote:I'd vote for Kondi.
I don't understand the votes on Fritzler.
I think we need to continue purging the lurkers.

I'm willing to switch if I need to, but I think this is a good choice, since he's been somewhat scummy by showing up and jumping on big wagons, and he was at the bottom of one earlier, so if he flips scum, it will be useful.

There is no case on Fritzler. From my reads he's one of the towniest of the towniest, and I don't understand why there are random votes on him.

Lowman seems a good choice, but I am getting some town vibes from him from the apathetic response to his wagon, plus the whole self-voting thing.

In post 2105, Robotnick2 wrote:I'm finding it entertaining how I've gone from L-10 to L-1 while I was asleep.
I don't think anything I say will stop the wagon now, pretty hard to defuse an L-1 on yourself I gather, so I'll just say that it was fun while it lasted. Also that Matt I'm reading as scum, simply for this whole "voting list" thing - scum know who's scum in that list, and forsaking one or two scum for the sake of getting rid of, what, 10 townies? Seems like a good payoff to me.
Nevertheless, I claim VT. Good luck guys.

(and if by some miracle this bandwagon falls through then I am so gonna be more active than you ever will have seen before.)

This guy, however, needs some pressure. Broken promises some? Still the most inactive lurker player after dodging the bullet by promising to post more.

Vote: Robotnick

Well, get started then.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #120) » Thu May 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2208, kondi2424 wrote:You're not reading this game

Like at all

*Sigh*

You're right, I kind of lost track of everything those last few pages. I thought robotnick escaped the noose, but obviously that's why he hasn't been posting. I was getting sick of lurkers lurking and hypocritically I've been slowly sliding into the same trap.

Really I should V/LA with these exams on. Will do some rereads after the weekend.

Unvote
V/LA until Monday
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #121) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:32 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Ok am back.

Lynching from the lurkers seems go, at least for now.

Here is a list of the lurkers I developed:

Funkybike1
Dramonic
Lowman
Zajnet
Zoraster
Chronopie
Sykedoc
Ser Arthur Dayne (wtf? One post? Was he replaced by an alt and I am missing something?) I don't see him in the player list, was he a mod helping out?

I'll be ISOing and analyzing everyone from this list to see if there any scummy leads other than Lowman's, but for now he seems like the most ideal lynch. Kondi seems town after a recent read (I feel scum would have jumped me for the robotnick incident, I didn't intend it as a reaction test but it's a good one nonetheless). I'm starting to think there are very few if any scum amongst the most active players.

Likely will be plenty of misfires with lynching lurkers, but I feel confident we will hit one or two; lynching lurkerscum isn't as productive as non-lurkerscum as we won't have as many leads, but it's a start nonetheless.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (isolation #122) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:23 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

I can't see anything particularly scummy with any of the lurkers other than lowman. Funkybike's 2076 seems like a hypocritical admittance of his own scumminess. Lowman's response to his wagon still suggests to me he might be town.

In post 1621, zoraster wrote:VOTE: Peregrine

Found scum.

You still haven't given your reasoning behind the PV vote. Your case on him?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (isolation #123) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:26 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Come to think of it, I saw the same type of response in another game by apathetic scum, so it's probably more telling of scum at this stage.

Vote: Jackal711
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #124) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:53 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2255, petapan wrote:from what i've seen of jackal, i sort of doubt it

Are you suggesting his reaction to his wagon is a towntell, scumtell or nulltell?

Do you have any meta either way?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #125) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:47 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2258, petapan wrote:
In post 2256, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 2255, petapan wrote:from what i've seen of jackal, i sort of doubt it

Are you suggesting his reaction to his wagon is a towntell, scumtell or nulltell?

Do you have any meta either way?

he's prone to getting frustrated as town and as scum so in general it's null but here it reads as town

So a towntell here as opposed to simply null?

Correct me if I am wrong but he replaced out of the town game due to boredom? How is that the same as self-voting?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #126) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:55 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2260, Trevor wrote:Lowman/jackal is obvious town. Techno is an idiot or scum.

Explain, because I have seen scum use the exact same gambit.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:41 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

@Trevor: And why him over Lowman, just out of interest?

His ONLY scumtell is noncontribution.

Still, lurkers are go.

Funky should be taken off the lurker list if he manages to post more, as amateur said.

Unvote
Vote: sykedoc
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #128) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:54 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

A wagon might push syke to respond. If not, we get rid of a non-contributor and have a shot at hitting scum, and at the moment Jackal is contributing, so keeping him alive can garner more information. Basically, he should be off the lurker list for now. Jackal may only have more scumtells than syke because he's contributed more. There is nothing to suggest syke is town so im not impartial to his lynch.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #129) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:15 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2322, YYR wrote:We're at 35 alive. Rhinox was killed.

It's actually 34.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:27 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 981, Fritzler wrote:
In post 980, Ellibereth wrote:Trevor
is CONFIRMED TOWN
who is also now granted IMMORTALITY of shots.

What if we lynched trevor. Then, if he actually died we lynch ellibereth for lying?

In post 1037, Fritzler wrote:
Vote: SpyreX

FOS: Everyone not voting SpyreX

These suggest to me that Trev, Ellibereth and Spyrex are town.

In post 320, Fritzler wrote:Keeping my word.

unvote, vote: redff

This, however, looks like it could be bussing. Directly after he unvotes for no apparent reason, and from what I understand he only voted redFF because of a brokered deal. Was he hesitant to lynch? Thoughts?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #131) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:01 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2408, theamatuer wrote:so we're just ignoring the lurker list?
btw, I think I have an idea on scumteam no. 2. Care to listen?

It might be best to use our last lynch today now that we have lynched two scum by finding someone connected to both scum. That being said I couldn't find anything telling from an ISO other than maybe redFF bussed by Fritz, but red seems town to me and it's not much to go on.

If we go with the lurker list, who seems topscum out of it to you?

Do tell, I'm all ears.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (isolation #132) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:17 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1848, manho wrote:lowman is town.
NS is scummy, but he is always scummy, so idk.
amrun is town.
kondi is likely scum.
spyrex is strange, but he is the powerful wizard. i would rather sheep him than go against him.

but spyrex is voting amrun. i think she is town. so i really don't know what to do.

i think i will not vote unless i have a strong scum read then.

Looking through manho's ISO again it does appear he had conflicted views on Spyrex, plus he defended him and 'sheeped' him even after declaring that he didn't like sheeping.

Manho picks up on Fritz's random vote on Spyrex and comments on it, in 1103, as if directing him. He doesn't call Fritz scummy for it so it seems like communication; either telling Fritz he needs to cover his back (give logic) or to get off the Spyrex vote. In light of this it could be bussing. Fritz quickly abandons it after returning from VLA and forgets he even voted for Spyrex.

Would prefer a Spyrex lynch to BB.

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (isolation #133) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2483, Ellibereth wrote:actually fuck it
unvote vote Technocow

rhino didn't like him either

Actually, rhinox did like me.

Nowhere did he vote me nor even say he had a scumread on me, unless im overlooking something. Imaginality voted for me once then never mentioned me again.

Pretty sure rhinox had me as a town read from memory. I think you are confused as UN's post earlier said rhinox voted for me instead of imaginality; he accidentally switched the two.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2500 (isolation #134) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2498, Zdenek wrote:On the current people being pushed:

The only point about the bbmolla wagon that I think holds water is that that Rhinox was suspicious of him. The points against him dont't really separate him from anyone else.
I think Techno is scum, mostly because of his play since we've had two scum lynches and that fact that Rhinox was suspicious of him is a good poiint.
I am less certain about Spyrex. The fact that he's decided to only post hammers is annoying, and post hammer vote on Fritz is a concern.

Vote: Techno

And you think as scum I would kill off two people who were supposedly chasing me? (even though they clearly weren't).

My play has been sus lately I agree, but only because I am less confident in my ability to read this game. I have been wrong about every lynch so far.

I would have thought I would be more useful in the final fourteen but I doubt I'll make it or have trust either way now. If you want to lynch me that's fine, because I have no strong tells anymore. Lurker lynch or those connected to the two scum is all I have to go on. I will say though that lynching from connections to the NK's is dumb, as its all WIFOM and scum would rather set townies up than leave a trail of dead bodies that point to them.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:17 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2512, UberNinja wrote:shhhh zoraster.

spyrex wanting person a before person b is fine, even if he's not voting them. there are still a shitload of people, so the order of lynches is semantics at this point

when we get down to many many less then it will be a valid point maybe but for now you are just spinning the wheels on your little red wagon and trying to look pro-town

and as far as you-town goes, you don't have a leg to stand on as far as i'm concerned.

In post 2515, zoraster wrote:when was that?

and i'm powerlurking because I was told I could because "no one will care for the first 10 weeks or so." So I really have no idea what's going on.

In post 2514, Amrun wrote:
In post 2510, SpyreX wrote:PS: If you lynch me and you see that wonderful town flip if the next flip is BB Molla AND NOT HOOPLA I will hunt you down in the netherworlds and make sure your spirits never find release.

Yeah, no. You still won't even explain why. As zoraster pointed out, you are not even VOTING Hoopla.

Oh, and, speaking of, zoraster could be scum. Last time I saw him powerlurk, we were scumbuddies.

Zoraster would be a good lynch after this.

Will vote if a wagon builds. Either way, he needs to go tommorrow.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:23 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2553, kondi2424 wrote:What the fuck Trevor, Kairyuu already claimed. What exactly was wrong with me getting him to confirm it?

I want Trevor lynched soon.

How would it help though?

He'll either say
a) yes and lie as scum
b) say no and confirm as town (which we won't know, but maybe this is what you were going for; still couldn't see Kairyuu lying about that as town)
c) claim another PR or VT in which case it is rolefishing on your part AND makes him look suspicious for no reason
d) Confirm as town, which doesn't really get us anywhere since everyone believes Kairyuu's claim anyway.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:41 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2558, kondi2424 wrote:The point was to get him to claim before noticing Kairyuu's claim so that he may get caught in a lie.

Ah, makes sense now. Unfortunately me and Trevor may have fucked this reaction test, but I doubt it would have worked anyway. No one would be silly enough to claim at one person's prompt without ISOing their replacement (though I guess it could happen).
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:42 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2559, dramonic wrote:I'm confused and useless.

ROFLLMAOCOPTER FNWJFKWNFWKLFW!

Oh fuck, this is brilliant.

Just know you are on the lurkerlist, so get reading.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

I am aware. Which is why you might just have to pick up from the last few pages and run with it. Not much else you can do unless you want to spend three days reading the thread.

Still, you get what you paid for. You should have been reading and contributing more. The fact that you didn't want to earlier suggests to me you might be scum, seeing as town is usually motivated more to be active when scum will take any excuse they can to coast.

ISOing the top wagons might be a good start too. However, ironically, the last lurker I said this to ended up being scum.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (isolation #140) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2586, kondi2424 wrote:
In post 1961, kondi2424 wrote:He [Nobody Special] has provided absolutely NO reasoning besides in his first post, against IceGuy.

I'd say that's pretty good. He's also buddying Spy.

Depends on how Spyrex flips. Also, he's not EXACTLY buddying; he called him a town read and is voting based on Uber's reasoning.

I agree with Uber's reasoning on the inactive voters. Uber is looking very, very town at this stage. Looks like I might have been wrong about him as I was Luffy :(
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2588, UberNinja wrote:I'm not sure whether to throw a book at NS for trying to start a Hoopla wagon BEFORE SpyreX is dead, or for trying to get me to join him.

Either way... *bookthrow*

*quickly ducks UN's vicious book throw that manages to mortally wound poor NS*
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (isolation #142) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2592, Zajnet wrote:
In post 2580, kondi2424 wrote:Meh. I remember seeing it work somewhere before.

I've also seen it horribly backfire.

Like when it was done to me when I replaced into Reck's Batman game, and I almost got lynched for it because my predecessor claimed strangely. Y'know, where I was the Town Vig that fired the game winning shot a night or two later.

Anyways, I don't like either of the current bigger wagons, but I also don't really want to lynch zoraster anymore now that I think about it better.

UNVOTE: zoraster

VOTE: NS

Why don't you want to lynch Zoraster? His current activity for me has taken him from nulltell lurker to likely scum lurker.Do you think he is town?

@UN: Why do you consider it scummier to park your vote on someone who isn't likely to get lynched as opposed to not voting at all?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (isolation #143) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

What the heck, I wrote shit.

@Zoraster: Do you think zoraster is town now and why so? His recent activity, for me anyway, has taken him from nulltell lurker to likely scum lurker.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #144) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

@Zajnet*

FUCK! Bloody posts
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #145) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:13 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

PV, what is your read on Spyrex? You said that if he was scum he would be an asset to town; do you think he is scum then?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #146) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2607, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2604, TeChNoWC wrote:PV, what is your read on Spyrex? You said that if he was scum he would be an asset to town; do you think he is scum then?

Not really, else I'd be voting him.
The fact that Kondi and Amrun and you are all voting Sprye makes me strongly want to vote him, but I'd rather see what he posts first.

Is there a particularly good reason he's up for being lynched? I saw soemthing about a post-hammer hammer, but is there more somewhere?

He seemed to be bussed by both Fritz and manho, and the fact that he has a lot of people buddying him for no apparent reason is making a lot of people suspicious.

Plus I stand by this:

In post 1018, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 253, SpyreX wrote:Chevre: Its gut. He's definitely not a mime AND if he's scum I'd be shocked. The nonchalance combined with doing things is that "if I had a button to kill 49 players" he'd be the one that survived.

Ohh to have that button.

So you would kill yourself over another player that MIGHT be town?

In post 421, SpyreX wrote:Milk and Ice should both be killed at night. If that doesn't end the Mime threat then they're far craftier than I thought.

Ohh my vote on Red is unabashed policy. I'm 100% on lynching wasteposters in this game and thats why I want(ed maybe we'll see) BB dead.

Uber before BB though. The idea that ... the post is a good idea is a death warrant.

OMGUSing Milk much? Did you ever provide a reasoning as to why you thought he was scum?

In post 770, SpyreX wrote:If you force scum to overcommit to poor lynches you already win, especially in this game.

Doubly so when you consider that there is no way in hell its a 10 person scumteam and if its something like 2 5s they're more than happy to lynch each other too.

Unvote, Vote: Milk

How could you possibly know this? A 10 man scum team (though much less likely) could still be possible; just because they would have enough votes to lynch does not make them unstoppable. A mafia lynch killing machine would soon become obvious if they didn't play subtle and split their votes around.

Scummy.

Unvote
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:39 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Plus he has been wrong in the past about a lot of wagons and yet was still pushing quicklynches up until he started getting heavy flak and then backed off (still adamant he wants Hoopla lynched). Tbh I would feel much safer sheeping UN at this point and that gives me added incentive to think Spyrex is scum.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (isolation #148) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:57 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Noticed BBMolla was just in here and didn't bother to post.

Hhhmmmm....

Not willing to comment either way on his scumbuddy SpyreX, maybe?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #149) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:59 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2615, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:100 Posts ago. Still not dead.

I think you should go to lylo because it would be hilarious.

Wants to die, outlives everyone. Gets found as last scum or wins for town.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (isolation #150) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:03 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Swing away, elmo.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2628 (isolation #151) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:13 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2622, MattP wrote:I am a daycop. I investigated SpyreX right now and he came up inno. I had investigated NS yesterday and he came up guilty. I didn't want to roleclaim this early but Idgaf.

UNVOTE: SpyreX

If NS flips scum you can lynch me next.

I am inclined to believe you because this would be an odd stage to claim. Still, if NS does flip town, imma look at you with heavy suspicion and that you were defending SpyreX as your scumbuddy. I wouldn't take it as a definite though.

Unvote
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (isolation #152) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:16 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Wait, didn't read the part about finding NS guilty.

Vote: NS
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:18 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Matt can investigate me tonight, I don't care. I am town.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:20 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2633, Staeg wrote:
In post 2631, TeChNoWC wrote:Matt can investigate me tonight, I don't care. I am town.

godfather spotted

Oh, and a minute ago there was no possibility this was the case on SpyreX.

Pleaaaaseeee.....
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2639, zoraster wrote:MattP is so obviously lying it's not funny. At no point does he vote for nobody special until just now.

Actually, didn't he just claim three investigations and there has only been two nights?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #156) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:24 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

He said:

Spyrex town
NS scum
Kondi town

Too many investigations and not enough nights, right?

Unvote

Someone please confirm this shit

Pedit: Ok
Vote: NS
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:26 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2643, zoraster wrote:I didn't say you were scum. I said you were lying.

I don't see anything wrong with a cop trying to lay low.

Defending Spyrex might have made him look suspect, and he needed to protect his coppness.

Completely understandable.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #158) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:30 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Doc, keep Matt alive and have him investigate every person as we go to lynch them, I say.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #159) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:30 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Call, can we get an unofficial votecount?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (isolation #160) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:40 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

I think this is our last one.

Pedit: yeah, but we need to play the game. I personally think he is town but he has been lurking a bit recently. If he gets lynched just try and line up someone else to do it, or maybe mod will give him privileges to still make VC's.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2675 (isolation #161) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:48 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Lol at Matt. But yeah, imagine as well if you had been counterclaimed and outed a real cop for no good reason? Amrun, why are you daying you thought you would be killed??
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:08 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

It is telling that all this time kairyuu/dw have been surviving nights and not getting Nkd and one guy outs himself as a cop and gets NKd immediately, no fear of doc protection ot anything.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (isolation #163) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:33 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

UN, why do you think call is scum? Can you summarize?

Pretty willing to sheep you atm (even though generally I hate sheeping), but cfj seemed pretty town to me earlier.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (isolation #164) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:41 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2762, syndromeofadown wrote:and now his posting recently is scummy. plus we're sheeping mattp/amrun.

Matt was pretty right on the money with NS. And i've been wrong about pretty much everyone.

Meh.

Vote: Callforjudgement
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (isolation #165) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:43 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Call is at L-2.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (isolation #166) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Sheeping UN again for now.

Vote: BBMolla
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (isolation #167) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Up for a MS lynch too. To be honest BB hasn't done anything that scummy.

Amrun's analysis' seem good and her reaction seems legit town. I'm willing to follow her too.

MS wants out of this game but apparently can't replace out, taunted town when we mislynched heaps earlier and didn't bother to help or contribute. Town isn't losing even if MS is a mislynch and he definitely seems to love defending his lurkerism so could be using this as an excuse to survive as scum.

Unvote
Vote: MS

Pedit: When did Fritz buddy Hoopla? From memory Hoopla opposed Fritz leading town etc etc but will check it out. I thought Hoopla wanted Fritz gone.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (isolation #168) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Ok, I could have sworn I saw Hoopla riding Fritz earlier and voting for him (like much earlier), but an ISO says otherwise.

I'm up for it.

Unvote
Vote: Hoopla

MS after.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (isolation #169) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

@Kondi: youre right, lynching me at this point is of little loss to town, so i dont mind. But at least im willing to sheep amrun and un, so my vote is useful for now until im no longer needed. Then you can lynch me if you like.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (isolation #170) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:19 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2901, redFF wrote:I'm telling you guys kondi has led lynches on VTs, defended scum, taken credit for lynches he did nothing for, self-voted and fake AtE'd, and yet he still doesn't have votes. This is because he's scum and his team are not voting him.

vote:Spyrex
since kondi aint gonna happen :/

Yes but dude, MattP wouldn't have died if Kondi was scum. Simple as that.

Vote: MoS
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #171) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:42 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2905, theamatuer wrote:
vote: spyrex

Are you trying to say that your here only to lynch hoopla?

1 scum for 1 town wouldn't be a very effective scum mission.

Still, SpyreX wtf? You got a towny lynched so how was this helpful?

Amatuer, I still think SpyreX is town based on MattP's death. Unless SpyreX is the Godfather, basically the only way it could work and it is much more likely he is simply town.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #172) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2907, kondi2424 wrote:What links me to TeCh, considering I want him dead today?

VOTE: TeCh

Didn't bother to read my post aimed at you?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2912 (isolation #173) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:49 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

You can lynch me if you like after I finish sheeping Amrun and UN. I won't object. They have gotten through a fair few scumlynches so far (Hoopla was the first mislynch in ages).

Pedit: How would I possibly know the MattP gambit was a gambit?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (isolation #174) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:52 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Logic makes no sense because scum that knew it was a gambit (some fucking how) wouldn't have killed MattP anyway. So basically, no scum knew, and if I knew that then would make me town.

Unfortunately, I didn't know.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #175) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:56 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2915, kondi2424 wrote:
In post 2914, TeChNoWC wrote:Unfortunately, I didn't know.

Lynch now

Lol, misrep like crazy.

Did you know?

It just means I'm not confirmed town. So I would have loved to know, but I didn't. SpyreX's logic is dead wrong.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (isolation #176) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:00 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

I explained it but no one wants to listen, just lynch me for funsies.

IF SOMEONE KNEW MATTP WAS LYING, THEY ARE CONFTOWN NOT SCUM BECAUSE MATTP DIED MEANING SCUM DIDN'T KNOW.

It would mean they are a cop or something and had copped MattP. No one acted like this, SpyreX is making it up. I even get the feeling he might be rolefishing because he suspected I am the cop.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2923 (isolation #177) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

When I flip, UN please do these two things:

1. Watch Delta. Amatuer might be right, Angels could be scum. I gave good reasoning as to why but no one listened. Unless I am missing something and angels get NK protection, why the fuck was Matt NK'd so quickly and yet not Delta? Like, all game after Kairyuu's claim?

2. Watch SpyreX, after that little rolefish he may just be the Godfather.

Pedit: READ MY POSTS PLEASE. Because it would have made me conftown and a PR, which would have been cool.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #178) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:07 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2922, SpyreX wrote:Except for it netted ns which means gambit or not he was never ever getting lynched and if he was wrong about one of the others its a win win nk because lol wifom.

It didn't matter. You'll notice as soon as you posted I said if his was a gambit you were probably scum because its really hard for scum to pretend when town is lying

If I was scum and knew MattP was lying, I would have to be a MafiaRoleCop (that is the only way I could see it happening).

If so, I would have called his bluff and posed as the cop, and in effect saved NS too. And call.

But I didn't.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2927 (isolation #179) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2925, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2920, TeChNoWC wrote:IF SOMEONE KNEW MATTP WAS LYING, THEY ARE CONFTOWN NOT SCUM BECAUSE MATTP DIED MEANING SCUM DIDN'T KNOW.

weighed against the "scum would have wanted to leave mattp alive because they knew he was lying" comment

i'm not sure which to believe

You know what to believe. I am right, and SpyreX is wrong. Now let's get passed this and realise I am town willing to help through lynches with my vote because I've been wrong about everyone except T-Bone. And I play a much more mean scumgame than this.

Guys, you can lynch me before final fifteen if we haven't won by then. Until then, I am willing to sheep conftown and protown.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #180) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:13 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2926, UberNinja wrote:meh

vote: spyrex

lets burn this to the fucking ground, then we can discuss techno

More than willing, GF alert.

Vote: SpyreX
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (isolation #181) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:14 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Haha, yeah UN you fly broooo.

Lots of love, Techno the WC.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (isolation #182) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:17 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2931, SpyreX wrote:So by that logic when I said he was probably gambiting I'm town.

Caappppsss lawke.

Pedit: yes set me free. I'm not rock solid on techno but he wins the slimer prize around that gambit.

Also now and forever lynch lurkers.

If you want before I dangle I can update the pretty colors with the bevy of red tonight

Actually UN, I think this is right.

We should be lynching lurkers atm.

Also think we should wait to see what Amrun says.

Unvote
for now, I need to read some more through this shit. If both you (UN) and Amrun want this I'll sheep it though.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #183) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2935, SpyreX wrote:Huh I thought he mentioned kondi there too.

Hrmm. Nevermind and carry on

As in I will sheep Kondi? Yes, but third after UN and Amrun. He was wrong about Call.

Kondi too could be the Godfather but I doubt it more than the sky being fucking black but pretending to be blue.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (isolation #184) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:24 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Thankyou PV for repping me properly.

If I could, I'd give you a beer right now.

Pedit: Yes, but why did the doc not protect Matt?

And what worries me is that scum were willing to take the risk that doc would protect matt yet not Delta. Doesn't make sense.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (isolation #185) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:26 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Either way, don't be lynching Delta at this stage. If we get stuck though, look hard at why the fuck he is still alive and not MattP.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (isolation #186) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:29 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Oh right.

Vote: MoS

That's where I want my vote until Amrun says otherwise.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #187) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2943, SpyreX wrote:"The doc"

Sighh.....

Are you reading my posts, Spy?

I mean, really?

I explained this like a few posts up.... -_-
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (isolation #188) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2947, SpyreX wrote:Yep and I rebut again with quotefingers ""the doc""

I.e. speeeculation is pro and of the base roles the one most likely to not xist in this setup is ""the doc"" or his buddy """the jailer"""

You shouldn't have said that.

If doc doesn't exist though it makes my point against Delta even stronger.

However, even this is speculating. Still, watch Delta in future, if he is still alive and we can't find more scum.

@Amrun: Which direction we heading?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (isolation #189) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:58 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

@PV: nononono read more. Doc had two targets on MattP's claim; Delta and MattP.

GF speculation begun with me telling MattP he can cop me if he likes, then Staeg called me a GF. Had us wondering that Kondi and Spyrex could be a GF (only feasible way they could be scum that I see, unless it's massive WIFOM on scum's part).

I think SpyreX could be a GF, but yeah it's speculating too much. I'd much rather go after lurkers and what not but I promised to sheep both UN and Amrun, so if they both decide to then I will go for it.

Personally I think lurkerlist is a go from herein. At least until we get another flip. Amrun might have picked up on something though.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (isolation #190) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2953, syndromeofadown wrote:
In post 2951, TeChNoWC wrote:@PV: nononono read more. Doc had two targets on MattP's claim; Delta and MattP.

Wait what? Please explain to me why a doctor would protect Deltawave over a claimed cop...

That was my point, he/she didn't.

It either means:
1) doc forgot to submit in time
2) doc protected Delta over Matt
3) there is no doc.

Either way it doesn't detract from my point. I assumed there was a doc but yeah maybe there isn't. But that simply means:

WHY THE FUCK HAS DELTA SURVIVED THREE NIGHT PHASES

and why the fuck did scum think their NK was safe on Matt, but have been hesitating to kill Delta. If SCUM think there is no doc, wth is he still alive?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (isolation #191) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:28 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2955, DeltaWave wrote:Mmmm delicious WIFOM

It's possible, but pretty big WIFOM for scum to take since it hasn't been brought up until now.

Either way, let's move on from this discussion. I and no else is or should be lynching Delta at this point or over this point alone. It's just something that was bugging me and needs to be watched heading into less and less players.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (isolation #192) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:53 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Unvote
seeing as I said I would sheep Amrun. I also have no clue as to how to read MoS at this stage.

Up for lurker lynch still, in the very least it draws them out so we get more discussion out of them. Worked so far with funky, zoraster and now MoS.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (isolation #193) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:25 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Sheeping kondi as my third sheperd until Amrun gets back.

Vote: dramonic
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3000 (isolation #194) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2999, funkybike1 wrote:Now that we have come to a consensus, we wait, and hope for a dead scum.

(This is the 3000th post, and my 26th. Not too shabby.)

Trying to show that you shouldn't be in the lurker pool anymore?
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (isolation #195) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:50 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

MoS wagon should switch to dramonic, unless they have a solid reason to stay there
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (isolation #196) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:52 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Meh, bulldoze through I say... At least until we get them squealing and they say something of value
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (isolation #197) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

dramonic is at L-1

claim time brother.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (isolation #198) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Syndrome, it doesn't really matter that much. If he were someone actively participating, sure, wait for a claim. Lurker? We could be sitting here forever.

I just wanted to give him the option so he couldn't come in in three days time or whenever he likes to show up and rag on us all for not giving him a chance to claim. He's been given enough chances to contribute.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (isolation #199) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

If that's the case then peta probably should have given him a chance to talk.

Unfortunately it's too late now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”