brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

VOTE:ManiacialLemon
, obv scum.
In post 19, MaguaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: brizingre1

We do not like his lack of stance on the mass alignment claim.

Are you mixing me up with someone like RangTangler, if you read through the old game thread you'll find I was fairly clearly anti a mass roleclaim.

My suspects atm are RangTangler, xvart, Maniacal Lemon and Skeletor, due to the old thread, and I haven't really gained much impression from this thread so far
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:26 am

Post by brizingre1 »

Jesus, this game is moving quickly, sorry for my inactivity atm, but I should be able to comment more now:
From listening to Norman, he's either some sort of underappreciated genius or a stupid troll, however neither are particularly indicative of alignment but I'm tempted to keep him in just to see what he comes out with,
kondi
, if you've played with him before is there actually some kind of odd method here or is he just (the more likely option) an idiot?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3921198: Don't like Pines a) attempt at buddying and b) jumping on the Norman bandwagon here.
Also on my potential scum list is Empking, hasn't posted much apart from changing his vote 3 times and didn't give much reasoning for any of those.
MaguaofIllusion seems fairly town atm, along with Tammy.
Foxace seems like slightly newb town, his reaction to the fake daykill seemed fairly genuine, although I still don't like his 'Pine is inactive' argument which he never explained
@Foxace
was Pine being particularly inactive?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:27 am

Post by brizingre1 »

Sorry, accidentally submitted that last post, the second part is just coming
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:48 am

Post by brizingre1 »

kondi - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3921944 this post screams scum, and at the vey least is a bad reason not to vote someone. Hunting for scum partners after 1 day and 4 pages is a completely pointless exercise and adding to this post as well http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3921959 makes you occupy a place in my scum pool.
Zdenek reads fairly town, in that his reasoning seems to generally make sense, as well as Mhork.
Guy_Named_Riggs person is a bit scummy atm, I especially don't like this post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3922503 where he doesn't comment on who he thinks is scummy or anything,
@Riggs
Do you have any opinions so far?
Shadow1psc seems scummy, he's posted a lot of semi-spammy stuff, and I dislike this post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3922503, could you answer the question please?
UNVOTE: ML VOTE: kondi2424
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:49 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 212, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 207, brizingre1 wrote:Jesus, this game is moving quickly, sorry for my inactivity atm, but I should be able to comment more now:
From listening to Norman, he's either some sort of underappreciated genius or a stupid troll, however neither are particularly indicative of alignment but I'm tempted to keep him in just to see what he comes out with,
kondi
, if you've played with him before is there actually some kind of odd method here or is he just (the more likely option) an idiot?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3921198: Don't like Pines a) attempt at buddying and b) jumping on the Norman bandwagon here.
Also on my potential scum list is Empking, hasn't posted much apart from changing his vote 3 times and didn't give much reasoning for any of those.
MaguaofIllusion seems fairly town atm, along with Tammy.
Foxace seems like slightly newb town, his reaction to the fake daykill seemed fairly genuine, although I still don't like his 'Pine is inactive' argument which he never explained
@Foxace
was Pine being particularly inactive?

I'm confused, what exactly are you asking me? lol

Also, why is it in every game I play people get a "Newb" read on me? >.<

Sorry, rephrase: Why did you feel Pine was lurking?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:50 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 241, Norman wrote:Pine disappeared as well... Foxace, don't think I might be crazy but I think the scumbags are denying their presence and they want us to kill each other.

I love this guy.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 244, Norman wrote:
brizingre1 wrote:
In post 241, Norman wrote:Pine disappeared as well... Foxace, don't think I might be crazy but I think the scumbags are denying their presence and they want us to kill each other.

I love this guy.

Where were you the other day? Did you see anyone shift about?

Are you talking to me? If so, sorry but I barely went on this thread yesterday, had a massive cold and was also the 'chair' in a mishmash game.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:41 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In Post 3
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

Norman, make another cartoon about your indecision on fruit. Otherwise you are obviously a scumbag
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:24 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 369, Norman wrote:
In post 368, MaguaofIllusion wrote:ITT Norman tries to elevate "Too Scummy to Be Scum" to a higher art!

What's the matter? Hesitant to lynch? Ok, I'll say it again.

LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME!

Since you asked so nicely...
Vote:Norman
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:26 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 356, LimMePls wrote:
Spoiler: Catchup Pages 5-Current
Norman wrote:This is a mafiascum.net game, stop questioning my accusation techniques. And just for that I
think
you
might
a scumbag.

*My bold

Weasle-worded wishy-washy do nothing comment detected.

Tammy wrote:What about Feysal's argument swayed you? In my last post before the crash, I noted that you were rather overbearing in the way you backed up your argument and countered arguments about it. You seemed completely certain your way was the right way. What changed your mind.

The fact that I was completely wrong about cross-kills. I thought my plan would help them cross-kill each other, but it turns out that if they lie (which they have MASSIVE incentive to do) it actually GUARANTEES they can't cross-kill. So it went from an awesome idea to an absolutely TERRIBLE idea, thanks to Feysal's properly exposing the flaw.

Tammy wrote:Also, what about Rang Tangler screamed scum at you? You originally placed your real vote on him after he claimed to not have the intellectual capacity to contribute to the conversation, then offered up some possible roles based on alignment, and then claimed ambivalence on the argument but was intrigued.

How is this a scum tell?

Rang started off like this "I can't really contribute to this conversation, I'm not smart enough". Then later Rang makes a post about being "intrigued". Someone who is "intrigued" by the conversation, but wants to stay out of it and not engage in the discussion is someone who has something to hide and is afraid of giving something away by taking a stance. It looks like Rang is waiting to see how it shakes out before taking a stance. Which means trying to blend with town. Which means scum.

Also, if Rang is "intrigued" by it, Rang would have to have the intellectual capacity to understand it. And if Rang had that, then the earlier statement was a flat out lie.

So 2 fantastic reasons to suspect Rang as scum.

Norman wrote:As for Tammy's introspection on LMP, I'd like to hear to what he has to say to after all this time of bickering and social war.

We need to rope this guy. If I didn't want Rang/kondi dead more, I'd be on this wagon.

Tammy wrote:
kondi2424 wrote:Alright, then, LM. Who have you seen that is a potential partner?

It's 5 pages in, not everyone has seemed to have checked in yet, and we haven't found one confirmed scum. Can you explain to me the benefit or purpose of looking for partners right now?

QFT. Although it's not technically 5 pages, this point is still valid.

Feysal's 129 is good posting.
As is Zdenek's 140.

In post 203, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
Shadoweh – so in regards to

2. Why exactly are you so strongly defending Mhork when he doesn’t have any significant votes ATM?
3. Your point here sounded better when ML made it at . Why are you parroting the person you look to be softly inferring is scum?

I also think your “" stance sucks bilge-water and is totes scummy.

For ISO purposes ...

QFT.

Foxace's reaction super-defensive knee-jerk reaction to Jackal's vote on page 11 seemse scummy to me.

In post 295, Norman wrote:Alright... Foxace isn't a scum. I'm sure of it. Empking... might be a scumbag...

However, kondi is voting me because he thinks I'm buddying with Lemons...

Which means, kondi... Is either a misinterpreted townie, or a scumbag trying to blend in... Because I think YOU'RE a scumbag! So to even this thing out, EAT THIS!

Vote: Kondi

Reason: Shifty emotions.

I know you're shifty, don't even get me started.

This vote comes immediately following the vote count where Norman is the largest wagon, but kondi is just one vote behind.

As much as I love kondi votes, this vote STINKS LIKE SHIT.[/spoiler]

TOWN

Tammy
Feysal
MaguaofIllusion
Zdenek
Pine
Empking
Jackal711
greenknight
Y u no scum
Lord Mhork
ManiacalLemon
brizingre1
PeregrineV
CooLDoG
trekker
Skenvoy
Shadoweh
Mastermind of Sin
Guy_Named_Riggs
Haze
AurorusVox
Shadow1psc
Foxace36
kondi2424
Norman
SCUM

As always, this early in a game the poles are more accurate than the middle.

Unvote
Vote: Norman

We can come back to kondi tomorrow. Norman's last vote is cause for some death.[/quote]

Why is Pine so far up that list, what has he done to make you think he is town?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:28 am

Post by brizingre1 »

Some weird shit just happened to that last quote, I'll repeat what I actually wrote:
LMP
, why is Pine so far up that list, what has he done to make you think he is town?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 373, Norman wrote:Is that all? This must be a goddamn room of scum-sucking fruitbaskets! CMON, LYNCH ME! DO IT!

YOU'RE ALL JUST LAME VOTERS, THAT'S WHAT IT IS! I'VE SEEN BETTER! COME AND LYNCH ME!

Before the lynching, please could you submit
a) one final paint cartoon (preferably about fruit)
b) your final FoS list, is there anybody left who it doesn't include?
Quadruple post, go me
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 375, Shadow1psc wrote:I would say he should at least claim first, but something that tells me that would just make this a more confusing endeavor.

He's claimed two different roles already, I think we can safely leave it at that :P

and
@trekker
care to explain why?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:39 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 388, Foxace36 wrote:VOTE: Pine

I've made up my mind. You just get scummier and scummier.

Well aren't you scummy. Pine is scummy but nowhere near the level that Norman is. How in any way is Norman less scummy then Pine? Pine is guilty is buddying while Norman is guilty of... lets just say a lot of things.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 479, Norman wrote:I wish I never told anyone this type of strategy because I like to keep things to myself, but whatever. It's not like I'm going to be playing with you all again anyways.

Norman, seeing as you're here, why is trekker town to you?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:33 am

Post by brizingre1 »

Right, zdenek gets some scum points for his stupid questioning of Tammy's questions. Asking questions is a fairly common and completely valid playstyle, and I don't like the way z was trying to read so much into them, and his argument looked a little like he was reaching. Also he goes in three hours from 'I like Shadoweh's points against Pine, to voting Shaodweh ( http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3926095 and http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3926204).
And foxace's recent posts are makink him look scummier and scummier, would be happy lynching him atm.
My vote still on Norman, we're not going to get anywhere with him playing, and I could be persuaded to switch my vote to Pine if needed, but at least he's vaguely playing, going to ISO foxace and see how scummy he looks.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:56 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 522, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 492, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 464, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
Shadow1psc is still passive, still don't like.
UNVOTE: Norman
VOTE: Pine

I addressed this, but obviously not well enough?

Also, seriously, is anyone reading my posts? CoolDog posted EXACTLY after my last post, and still addresses nothing. I would quote them, but Cooldog's post in itself is a quote answer wall. Posts # 400 and 401.

This still stands. ^

In post 521, brizingre1 wrote:Right, zdenek gets some scum points for his stupid questioning of Tammy's questions. Asking questions is a fairly common and completely valid playstyle, and I don't like the way z was trying to read so much into them, and his argument looked a little like he was reaching. Also he goes in three hours from 'I like Shadoweh's points against Pine, to voting Shaodweh ( http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3926095 and http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3926204).
And foxace's recent posts are makink him look scummier and scummier, would be happy lynching him atm.
My vote still on Norman, we're not going to get anywhere with him playing, and I could be persuaded to switch my vote to Pine if needed, but at least he's vaguely playing, going to ISO foxace and see how scummy he looks.

Could you make your posts... easier to read by any chance?

Fixed it just for you

Right, zdenek gets some scum points for his stupid questioning of Tammy's questions. Asking questions is a fairly common and completely valid playstyle, and I don't like the way zdenek was trying to read so much into them, and his argument looked a little like he was reaching. Also he goes in three hours from 'I like Shadoweh's points against Pine', to voting Shaodweh ( viewtopic.php?p=3926095#p3926095 and viewtopic.php?p=3926204#p3926204).

And foxace's recent posts are making him look scummier and scummier, would be happy lynching him atm.

brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:26 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 546, Mastermind of Sin wrote:People I would not be willing to lynch:

MaguaOfIllusion

People who I didn't even realize were in this game:

Empking
AurorusVox
PeregrineV
Y u no scum
LynchMePls
brizingre1
greenknight
Feysal
Skenvoy
kondi2424
Jackal711
Guy_Named_Riggs
Haze

Everyone Else:

Pine
ManiacalLemon
CooLDog
trekker
Tammy
Shadoweh
kondi2424
Norman
Lord Mhork
Shadow1psc
Foxace36

In other news, this game sucks.

Thats a bit hypocritical coming from you.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:54 am

Post by brizingre1 »

Judging from LMPs last post, he's probably town.

As the norman lynch seems to be losing steam, and I like the CD wagon even less then I like the Pine one, I'm sorely tempted to vote Foxace or Lemon, will make a long awesome post detailing why tomorrow, and I need to do an ISO on Shadoweh. And I'm loving how Norman has acquired a small band of followers who will follow his every vote.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

@lemon: but you said that Norman was 'obvious' when you voted him, what has changed since then?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:48 am

Post by brizingre1 »

I would be fine with lynching one of:
Norm - Fairly obvious why
trekker - Sadly just another troll, doesn't seem to be putting any effort into the game at all apart from voting people without any reasons
ManiacalLemon - Seemed scummy in the old thread and has continued to be - Continued talk of a jester, trying to bring back a roleclaim debate that had been put to bed, and his jump onto the CD wagon.
PereV - Seems to be trying to stay under the radar, watching the town fight itself, and again his jump on the CD wagion reeks scumminess.
@Perev
reads please
Pine - His claim was totally unnesecary and I dont like the way that he seems to be trying to divide the town into lawful vs chaos, firstly for his claim, and secondly for his recent posts about Norman
greenknight - Basically what MoI said above

After rereading Foxace, torn between whether he's scum or a newbie town, used to playing this game on websites like epic mafia, but I really dislike his scum list here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3926392 and also the fact that he continues to promise to post his reads or make a wall soon but never does so puts him on my suspiscion list for now.

We need to decide whether or not too lynch Norman now, or just accept him as a troll and continue scumhunting. Personally I'd be in favour of a lynch.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:36 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 662, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 658, brizingre1 wrote:I would be fine with lynching one of:
trekker - Sadly just another troll, doesn't seem to be putting any effort into the game at all apart from voting people without any reasons
ManiacalLemon - Seemed scummy in the old thread and has continued to be - Continued talk of a jester, trying to bring back a roleclaim debate that had been put to bed, and his jump onto the CD wagon.
PereV - Seems to be trying to stay under the radar, watching the town fight itself, and again his jump on the CD wagion reeks scumminess.
@Perev
reads please
Pine - His claim was totally unnesecary and I dont like the way that he seems to be trying to divide the town into lawful vs chaos, firstly for his claim, and secondly for his recent posts about Norman

After rereading Foxace, torn between whether he's scum or a newbie town, used to playing this game on websites like epic mafia, but I really dislike his scum list here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3926392 and also the fact that he continues to promise to post his reads or make a wall soon but never does so puts him on my suspiscion list for now.

We need to decide whether or not too lynch Norman now, or just accept him as a troll and continue scumhunting. Personally I'd be in favour of a lynch.

What the fuck is this epic mafia people keep mentioning?

Also, I stated that I was going to post my readds today. I was at a movie premiere.

P.S. If you read all of Suzanne Collin's hunger games books, don't go see the movie. It'll piss you off. Jus' sayin'.

epic mafia is basically another, far inferior online mafia site, which has short days and no reasoning or logic at all.

Was the movie really that bad, enjoyed the books so was planning to see it at some time?

I await your reads with interest
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:54 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 671, Norman wrote::D :D
In post 666, Feysal wrote:
In post 633, Pine wrote:You people questioning the timing of my claim - are you nuts? There was a wagon on me, picking up steam, led by morons who had no good reasons but were getting support from smart people that could actually make it happen.

What are you talking about? Two days ago there were three votes on you. When you claimed there were two. Now there is only one left. Your wagon was not picking up steam, it was collapsing. The only wagon I have seen picking up steam lately is the one on CooLDoG, and that wagon ranks high among the stupidest things I've seen in this game.

In post 624, Norman wrote:So Feysal has come back, so Charlie Chaplin what do you have on YOUR mind?

Plenty. For one thing, a sincere wish that there would be less noise in this game, so I could have more time for actual analysis and posting, instead of wasting it wading through the muck that is this thread. Which you are largely responsible for. Have a look at the activity overview and ask yourself, what do you have to say that is so bloody important that you cannot say it without having over 25% of the total posts?

Below are some highlights of your recent posts. Take a time out, think them over, and see if you can't figure out why no one takes you seriously or likes you in this game.

In post 498, Norman wrote:I wouldn't call it stupidity, I'd call it being retarded and discreet.

Did you really just say that you would rather be called retarded than stupid? Why yes, yes you did. :lol: Then again, perhaps you are not a native English speaker and don't know what the word means? Nope, you demonstrated the correct usage of the word in post .

In post 498, Norman wrote:Like I said I'm NOT a VI, I'm a regular townie... God I hate when people use that fucking description.

And yet you are a village idiot, and you should be glad of it, since it is the only thing keeping you from being lynched. Just in case you actually meant it when you called yourself retarded, and you in fact suffer from a debilitating mental disability, I apologize for the insensitivity, but it is true.

In post 498, Norman wrote:Scumbags come in many different forms, shapes, and languages. And with that statement I base off having probably atleast one scumbag on the list. Your logic actually makes no sense at all.

There probably is, given that there were eight names on your suspect list. You would have to beat the odds if there were no scum there at all. Even a blind chicken choosing at random would be expected to get one or two right.

In post 498, Norman wrote:Maybe but it's the first day, how would I know? How would anyone know for sure?

You were accused of lack of commitment to your scum reads, and this is your response? Good grief. And only two posts previous you said you had more suspects to add and that you did not like having your suspect list criticized. If this is the limit of your faith in your own reads, why should anyone else take your reads seriously?

In post 498, Norman wrote:The whole plan was to get scum on the wagon and
try to make them look town
but when everyone had voted for me I would say what my plans were at the end of the votes.

EXCUSE ME?

In post 498, Norman wrote:It's spam but it's spam that I had to use for the effect.

So you admit to spamming the thread, then deny it in post . While continuing to spam.

In post 529, Norman wrote:*The right to remain silent and
will do so

You would be ten times the player you are if you posted one tenth of what you do, but spent ten times the effort thinking about what you post.

Who's my favourite little turdshit, you are Feysal, you are. :D Awwww you're so cute trying to make me look like crap. I applaud you for your efforts you worthless, scum-sucking, discriminating, negligant, afflicted, calamitous, vile motherfucking bastard. I hope some day you may be able to eat feces like the piece of shit you are.

Could we please just lynch this guy and get on with the game?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 712, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 658, brizingre1 wrote:I would be fine with lynching one of:
@Perev
reads please

@Briz- I'm going to go ahead and mark this up to a relational tell to Mr. Of Illusion, since it was a very woolly post. You even used the same radar thing...lol

But otherwise, sure.
scummy-
Guy Names Riggs from Skeletor
Kondi- from whoever he replaced
Lord Mhork- stupid godfather joke
CoolDog- ???
Haze for 347
Foxace for 364- plus he replaced a scummy spot
Briz for 377
trekker in general

Townish
Tammy
AVox
Norm
EmpKing

This was post 377: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3924930, what was wrong with it?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 773, Foxace36 wrote:Not going to be able to post for a couple of days and since I may be lynched during that time... Here are my last scum reads.....

MoI
CoolDog
Shadoweh
Pine
LynchMePls
Tammy

Why Tammy, LMP, CoolDog, please could you not go down the route of trekker and Norman and at least try to post your reasoning. And if I had to spend another day with Norman my head's going to explode.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 776, Norman wrote:
In post 775, brizingre1 wrote:
In post 773, Foxace36 wrote:Not going to be able to post for a couple of days and since I may be lynched during that time... Here are my last scum reads.....

MoI
CoolDog
Shadoweh
Pine
LynchMePls
Tammy

Why Tammy, LMP, CoolDog, please could you not go down the route of trekker and Norman and at least try to post your reasoning. And if I had to spend another day with Norman my head's going to explode.

I'm not that unlovable, am I?

Norman, if you actually want to help town
a) post less, like seriously a lot less
b) don't OMGUS everybody
c) Keep posting Paint cartoons

Then you will be very loveable.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

Well Norman actually sees to be vaguely trying or at the very least is posting less so
UNVOTE
VOTE:Foxace
, will explain why when I get back from school.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:58 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 833, Haze wrote:I've read up to 660 and I'm calling it a night.

I'll skim the rest and read it properly laters.

So yeah general comments from skim:

Briz should die. Why so intent on norman?
It's funny cause even Feysal isnt' really reacting but somehow Briz is getting pissed off?
Scratch that somehow Feysal has sigged it. Well whatevs why so intent?

Peregrin is nailing me for 347...is Tammy that obvtown?

Ok even skimming is killing me. Need to do uni readings. Night all.

In case you hadn't noticed, I unvoted Norman in my last post, and I don't think I'm getting that pissed off with him, just frustrated that he refuses to play the game.

That CD wagon is messed up. Norman's vote looks sheepy, probably Briz/PeregrineV is the worst.

Um... never voted for CoolDog so...

Well, #521 is sheepy as fuck/declaration that he will lynch with the biggest wagons. I should Iso Briz later. If I can even catch up V_V;; page 22 fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I don't see it as particulalry sheepy, care to explain why?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:00 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 843, PeregrineV wrote:@Briz- It wasn't 377 even though that's what my notes said. It must have been 371.

@Foxace-You said "What Norman did right there was pretty dam scummy. I'm torn between him and Pine atm." after Norman voted Pine.

@AV- Good assumption! lol

@CoolDog (728)- You brought it up, nobody talked about it, then you screamed "why it was being discussed", when it wasn't, and it was brought up by you initially.

@Mhork (735)- Because a GF would be cheeky enough to say it and turn up town in an investigation.

@MrIllusion- I thought this was your first game. I'll go look at the others.

I only actually wrote the bit at the bottom in the tiny text due to a quote screw up, explained in this post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3924915, anyway, why was it scummy?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

Zdenek seems townier to me, simply because I cant see scum pushing the (admittedly idiotic) 'Tammy is scum wagon' to such an extent, even when most of the players have said its a bad idea.

With 4 days left, we need to find a common concensus regarding who to lynch. Personally I would be most happy with a Foxace lynch, but I would also be okay with a lynch on:
AurousVox
Moneybags
LordMhork
Pine
Mastermind of Sin
+ Any of the trolls/lurkers in this game

Foxace Wall:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3931262, yet as MoI pointed out, 8 of these posts were from the head you considered town, and 6 of them were from the head you considered 'iffy', the whole 'one head is town one is scum' argument from him seems like he is at the very least reaching, trying to find some theory where it is difficult to be proved wrong.

His latest scum reads read like my town reads except for Shadoweh and Pine, and it seems to just be whoever is suspecting him, adding to the fact that he seems to be eternally promisisng to 'post his reasoning later', despite never doing so.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3930137

His self vote just seemed like an attempt to be seen as town, as he saw how everyone responded to Norman's self-vote, especially his awful reasoning 'It will be easier to narrow down the scum because town will have more information to go off.', which is quite simply utrue

In a rush so more later
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 947, mastin2 wrote:Alright. Let's try something different.

Everyone:
That's every single other player in the game.
I want, in your own words, your summary of how the game has gone so far.
At the same time, I'd also like you to tell me how many scum you think are in the game--I know this game is a lil' unusual, but I imagine that there is a scum faction out there.
And of course, who they are--not a single person; I want you to give me a whole team. Plus of course the reasoning you think they're scum together.

Anyone:
Are there any claims I should be made aware of?

I imagine since there are 26 players, there are 2 games of 13 which means 3 scum per game and therefore 6 scum overall

The game hasn't been the best so far, atm there are far too many trolls, such as Norman, trekker, and to a certain extent AVoX.

At this stage its quite hard to work out who's scum, let alone find a whole scum team - I'm just concentrating on catching individuals and taking a look at potential scum teams later in the game.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:25 am

Post by brizingre1 »

we have 1 and a half days left, and fortunately or unfortunately depending on your perspective, foxace seems like the only lynch that has a realistic chance of happening by the end of day 1, we should probably ask for a claim.
@Foxace
Claim?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:45 am

Post by brizingre1 »

We're really running out of time now... I would prefer a Fox lynch over a Zd lynch but would vote for either to avoid a no lynch.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:46 am

Post by brizingre1 »

And
@MoI
Why did you make this post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3942494, why is it different from the Fox claim?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

Oh yeah, Norman's back
I'm not liking mastin's defence of Zdenek at all, I would consider both foxace and zd as reasonable lynch candidates and would vote for either to avoid a no lynch, as already said before.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 1140, ooba wrote:Hi. Starting the re-read now ..

Have fun :P
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:31 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 1160, mastin2 wrote:I feel like I shouldn't have spoilered my rant primarily aimed at MoI, since I get the feeling nobody has read it. :P But I'm going to fight that Zdenek lynch tooth and nail if I have to. I will try every trick in the book to get you guys off of him if I have to. And I do mean EVERY technique I have. You've brought this upon yourselves, because you've been ignoring me. Needless to say, I'm ticked off right now; I do NOT like it when people ignore me, ESPECIALLY because that typically means I'm right. :P
brizingre wrote:I would consider both foxace and zd as reasonable lynch candidates.
Are they the only ones you'd consider, though? Who'd you prefer more?

Are they the only candidates you'd consider?

What's your opinion on Tammy?
MoS?
LMP and replacement?
sorgster's slot?

I would consider some other people as potential lynchees, but this close to the deadline a non Zd/Fox lynch is probably never going to happen.

Regarding your other questions, my reads haven't much changed since this post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3934779. During Night 1 I'm going to do a skim through/re-read of the thread and post my updated reads and reasoning up in D2, but I don't see much point in doing it now considering the time we have left in this day.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 1236, mastin2 wrote:So I'm about to rush out the door, with no time to follow through on this, but I have to write it down before I forget.

Last night, I had a dream, which I'm pretty sure was my subconscious representing this game.

I was the hero, fighting a losing battle. We did something desperate to try and end things. We also saved a fox. Whether that's Zdenek, Foxace, or both, I dunno, but I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be at least one of 'em.

In the climatic battle, I was fighting six others. The main antagonist was a queen bee, who I'm pretty sure was supposed to be Tammy. LMP was there, as himself. mith was there, and I'm fairly certain that's supposed to represent MoI, due to their signature. Two I don't remember (the dream's already slipping away), and the last one was Glork, though I can't make any sense of who that's supposed to represent. :P

I'll ponder the implications of it when I return. Be back soon.

God, I wish I could have dreams like this.

Undecided on Tammy, her vote on Zar seems like either a scummy OMGUS or just pissed of town. However, Zar has basically been parroting Zd on Tammy since replacing in, the case on her is still fairly awful, and this post at the very least is awe inspiring: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3945695. In fact despite that, both Zd and Tammy have been OMGUSing fairly aggresively. Hmm...

And btw, heading to Scotland for 10 days tomorrow, there should be wi-fi but it tends to be slow and unreliable, I should be able to keep up on reading but won't be able to post as much
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:04 am

Post by brizingre1 »

Right, firstly sorry for my two day absence, Easter was pretty chaotic and the wi-fi in Scotland is fairly horrific.

I don't think the doc should claim, that would make him a fairly obvious target for scum.

I still don't see why CD is scum, and I'm fairly sure there's scum somewhere on his wagon.

I would really love it if AVoX could elaborate on his 'CD is obvious scum' case, I still haven't seen a single reason why from him. That and added to his general play puts him right at the top of my scumlist.

Also I don't like Empking, he seems to have some kind of mental block and it would be nice if he could make his posts more then one line long. That and his leap on the CD wagon puts him high up, and some of his reasoning is so poor it makes me want to bang my head on a wall, the same pretty much for Vox.

I'm pretty content to vote either of them right now, but seeing as Vox has more votes on him, I'll
VOTE:AurorusVox
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:48 am

Post by brizingre1 »

People Who I'd be fine with lynching:
AVoX
Empking
MoS
Pine
+ any of the lurkers
This game now seems to have degenerated into a 'who can shout the loudest' competition, lets try and put it back on track.

I'm sceptical about the validity of Pine's claim, and hugely dislike the way he seems to be trying to divide the town into a Chaos vs Lawful battle, we had agreed to try and avoid that, that and his generally aggresive play and his early roleclaim makes him mildly scummy

I don't like this post from MoS: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3960496, I don't like the way he suddenly backtracks from Tammy and trys to encourage the BB lynch, who's only crime so far has been lurking, and his defence of Pine seems slightly dodgy.

Empking still isn't posting any kind of reasoning and I cant understand why he wants CD lynched
@Empking
in your own words, why do you want a CoolDog lynch?

And I still want an AVoX lynch, my reasoning hasn't changed from my last post.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:00 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 1545, Pine wrote:Hrm. I'd forgotten that Brizingre is scum. Amusing that his lynch list is me and three of my strongest Townreads.

God you're infuriating
Please tell me what makes you think that Empking is town in any way?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:22 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 1549, AurorusVox wrote:Briz, I love how your reasoning hasn't changed considering I've outlined why CD is scum, and the lack of such explanation was what you had fund scummy about me. In fact I gave those reasons in the very next fucking post after you asked for them.

@CD, orite, I thought someone said you claimed cop and I'd missed it. Mahbad.

Pine is probtown.

Sorry, I still don't like your reasoning - Point 1 was a misrep and sorry for being retarded/pedantic but could you rephrase 2, I had no idea what you were talking about.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 1555, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 1554, brizingre1 wrote:Sorry, I still don't like your reasoning - Point 1 was a misrep and sorry for being retarded/pedantic but could you rephrase 2, I had no idea what you were talking about.

In post 1554, brizingre1 wrote:Sorry, I still don't like your reasoning

That's a different fucking argument from
In post 1341, brizingre1 wrote:I would really love it if AVoX could elaborate on his 'CD is obvious scum' case,
I still haven't seen a single reason
why from him.

Which was the same reason you still had AFTER I'd posted the reasons.
In post 1543, brizingre1 wrote:And I still want an AVoX lynch,
my reasoning hasn't changed from my last post.

---

In post 1554, brizingre1 wrote:Point 1 was a misrep

How? CD suggested I was trying to get the doc to claim:

In post 1286, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 1278, AurorusVox wrote:Hmmm...

Okay let's do it this way

I want everyone to state whether they think the Doc should keep quiet or out his protect.

And that means EVERYONE

Why should the doc come out? What positives can the town gain from a doc claim?

The second point was that he's pushing me as a counterwagon. Except now he's trying to lynch PineCop for some reason? I'm not sure how valid it is NOW but back then it was.

Yeah, sorry, I had basically just read the last 8 pages and my brain had kind of turned to jelly by then. Anyway, you're not my top suspect for now so I'm gonna
VOTE:Pine
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:15 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 1605, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hi ya'll lets get this fustercluck back on track shall we? As a rule when I replace in I only read the last ten pages. This is what I have just done. If there is pertinent information beyond that, tell me and quote the area, I'll go back and re read it. Here's what I got from the last ten pages.

Mos Scum=Pine Scum
Mos Scum= Junpei town
Junpei Town= Mos Scum
Cool dog Scum= Tammy scum
HLScum=Tammy town
Tammy Town=HL Scum
Mos Scum= Zdenek Town
Zdenek scum= Mos scum
Empking= Town
Lost Butterfly= town
BB= possible scum (major lurking=BB scum)
Pine Scum= PV town
PIneSCUm =GV town
MOS SCum= BB Town

VOTE: MOS This lynch gives us a lot of information as well as likely being scum, lets get this rolling folks.

Just out of interest, when you did this, did you take into account that there are two scum teams?

MoS' case and vote on BBMolla is awful
UNVOTE
VOTE:Mastermind of Sin

Otherwise, Shadoweh is probably town and after a quick ISO, AVoX actually looks like argumentative town.

Although BBMolla doesn't look that town, he doesn't look particularly scummy either.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 1748, Tammy wrote:^ Brizingre - Pick one side of the road *go*

How do you mean? BBMolla reads a null for me, but I don't like MoS' case on him - especially the way he suddenly switched to him for lurking after saying you were scum. Why would he suddenly vote somebody for lurking after pushing you so hard for what he believed were genuine scumtells, it just doesn't make sense from a town perspective.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

I'll vote:
MoS
moneybags
ooba
Pine
LordMhork
Jackal
AVoX

Probtown:
LostButterfly
Feysal
Tammy
Cooldog
empking
Shadoweh

Null:
Everyone else

And I thought this game was going to get less chaotic when Norman left...
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 1930, Zdenek wrote:Briz - explain your probtown list.

I find their posts generally sensible and logical, or at least see town motivation behind them, and they're not doing anything particularly odd or scummy.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1939 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:09 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 1937, Mastermind of Sin wrote:The presumption that being logical makes you town (and the inverse) is pretty sad reasoning by brizingre.

:oops:
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:55 am

Post by brizingre1 »

BB lynch is 'meh' for me but it seems like it's the only lynch that everyone can agree on, at least before the deadline - so I'm going to
VOTE:BBMolla
Town seems to have split in 2 over whether CoolDog is town or not, lets just assume for the moment that he's town and try and reach a productive lynch before deadline.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:13 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 2127, Haze wrote:@Shadoweh: I mean at least he's here.

Also was there a case on Shadoweh somewhere? I've skimmed the last 5 pages and haven't seen it. Sorry V_V;;

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3982687

It's actually not a bad case, forced me to change my town read and ISO her.

In fact, considering Shadoweh's last post - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3982849, where he votes BB for not 'adding anything', when in fact, AV hasn't posted for 3 days, and hasn't posted since Shadoweh originally voted him.

The Shadoweh wagon looks pretty town driven - I'm gonna hop on. UNVOTE: BBMolla VOTE: Shadoweh
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

Brizingre1 - Strong Scum Read
Briz's vote on Kondi while asking Kondi a question to meta-read another player doesn't make sense at all. His jump vote on Norman is really scummy as well. His Post 658 looks like like an attempt to state support for all the lurkier players in the game that had suspicion shown towards them already. What's interesting is that Post 886 is a compltely different list. His continual shifting of reads seems to be without any reason whatsoever and reads more as if his reads lists are manufactured.

Firstly, lets deal with the 658 886 issue:

Post 658: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3928015
Post 886: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3934779

Firstly, these scumreads were 9 and a half pages apart - opinions can easily change in that time.
Notice in 886 the final, crucial bit
`+ any of the trolls/lurkers`

In 658 I stated suspiscion of Norm, trekker, ML, PereV, Pine and Greenknight and Foxace.

Firstly, Pine and Foxace were in both lists

The first two who weren't were Norm and trekker, I wanted to lynch in 658, for being both 'trolls'. In 886, 'any of the trolls/lurkers' covered them.

The next read was Maniacal Lemon - he hadn't posted for 5 days at that point, in fact not since post 658 and was about to be replaced, and so he kind of slipped my mind.

Then there was Peregrine V, I said that he seemed like 'scum trying to stay under the radar'. If you ISO him, you'll notice that he made a huge increase in activity between the two posts, ergo marking himself off my scumlist.

Finally there was greeenknight, who my read on changed due to the posts he made between the two lists, and he seemed finally to be making an effort.

The other part:

‘Briz's vote on Kondi while asking Kondi a question to meta-read another player doesn't make sense at all’
Sorry for being dumb but could you explain why please?
Finally

‘His jump vote on Norman is really scummy as well’
This was the post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3924906
Sorry, but once again I don't quite get why you think this is scummy.

Cmon, vote Shadoweh, any wagon that Zdenek and Tammy can agree on must be good :P
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:30 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 2193, Regfan wrote:
@ Briz -
1. I understand reads change over time however the massive amount of scum reads you've claimed to have don't read as genuine, it seems more like an attempt to keep yourself open to vote almost anyone by rotating them on and of your list. Stating you're willing to vote any "Lurker" involves stating intention to vote almost half the playerlist alone. Also while we're at it some things you might want to explain why Mhork and Moneybags appears on the second list but not the first.

2. If you were confident in Kondi being mafia then his response towards your meta question of another player directed towards him isn't going to give you anything as you won't trust the answer anyway meaning it's a useless question.

3. Your timing of the vote was just after he had his "Lynch me lynch me" spew which while is anti-town isn't a scum-tell so your vote on him with 'sure' as the reasoning looks like an attempt to get on the wagon easily without having to come up with strong reasoning behind

The more and more I read through LB's ISO the more I think Faraday is scum, his play makes a lot more sense as scum worried that if he says too much he'll make himself a night kill target. I don't think he'd be this cautious as town. I realize that few people are going to want to lynch him anytime soon but if I die I'd rather people seriously consider him as scum. With that said join us on Shadoweh, the lynch is infinitely better than BBMolla plus voters on her get free cookies.

2. Why would kondi as scum have the motivation to lie about Norman here?What benefits could he possibly gain from it?

3. At that point Norman's alignment was meaningless, it was more of a policy lynch, he was just annoying the hell out of most people and to be honest partly ruining the game - just look at this post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3928147. Seriously, if you look at all the other votes on him at that point they hardly include any reasoning.
e.g.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3925145
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3925073
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:03 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 2201, Haze wrote:@Reg. Yeah not much on reads really I'm quite terrible atm. This game has like nobody posting and I think at the moment practically anyone who's even saying anything useful is town
(think GreenKnight is pretty obvtown btw) and Briz is looking pretty scummy (I've thought so before) and his increase in activity after your Strong Scum read on him coupled/w defence & little scumhunting do little for him.

Also tomorrow is Saturday so I'll probably be around for BB's inevitable hammer.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:12 am

Post by brizingre1 »

Shit, for some reason my response to that last post didnt work - I'll try again:

I know I'm perhaps not scum hunting as much as I normally do but I'm in 5 (about to be 7) games atm and with the deadline approaching I'm pretty happy where my vote is and have outlined my reasons why I think Shadoweh is scum. However I'm still reading the thread so when a player makes a case against me, naturally I respond to the points made. Getting back on Regfans points in a bit, bare with me
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2451 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 2390, Shadow1psc wrote:VOTE: Regfan

Um... Why?

I'll hop on the Mastin wagon, is playing a lot like oppurtunistic scum.
VOTE:Mastin

In post 2199, Regfan wrote:
@ Briz
- A response to 1) would be nice. As for 2) what you asked Kondi was quite subjective therefore it'd be hard to tell if he was lying or not. Regards to 3) I find policy lynching scummy as it allows scum to easily jump on wagons and claim "I'm PLing" which makes them able to blend in decently without PL votes and compared to the other votes yours was more awkwardly placed + I know that MoI PLs as both town and scum whereas I have no idea on your meta on that front at all.

My response to 1 is later in this post.

2. Fair point but you still haven't answered the question - what possible benefit could scumkondi gain from lying about Norman? And anyway, surely this is bad town play, not neccesarily scum play

3. There were several votes on Norman at the time, I wasn't the only one doing it by a long stretch, and how was my vote more 'awkwardly placed'?

@ Briz - 1. I understand reads change over time however the massive amount of scum reads you've claimed to have don't read as genuine, it seems more like an attempt to keep yourself open to vote almost anyone by rotating them on and of your list. Stating you're willing to vote any "Lurker" involves stating intention to vote almost half the playerlist alone. Also while we're at it some things you might want to explain why Mhork and Moneybags appears on the second list but not the first.

This game has been reallly chaotic and disjointed so far - look at Norman - look at Tammy and Zdenek - look at Tammy and Zar. Almost 50% of the original playerlist have been replaced. Throughout D1, I had strong scum reads on Foxace and Pine - they were on both lists, while everybody else was fairly minor, and sorry but now can't really remember why I had scum reads on Lord Mhork and Money, can reread and explain why if you really want me to.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 2464, Regfan wrote:
@ Briz -
ScumKondi would have the benefit of re-directing your suspicion. For instance if he said that this isn't how Norman played as town you'd be more inclined to FoS Norman which is good for Kondi-Scum if Norman is town which is why asking him a question as subjective as that makes no sense if you suspect Kondi. Also I've stated how your vote was awkardly placed, it was done after he was yelling "LYNCH ME" which was a pretty big town-tell for one and for two it means that you can just say 'he told me to!' if questioned about it. Full case on Briz coming up in a few hours. For now though;

Vote: Briz

Overall Reads

[Town]
Tammy - Tiph - Zdenek - Chesskid - Cooldog - BBmolla --- Pine -- Haze - Money -- Empking - MoS - Shadow1 -- Nacho
[
Junpei
]
- Feysal - LB - AVox ---- Pere --- Mastin ----- Briz -
[Scum]

How many times do I need to say it - Norman was a policy lynch, scum/town had nothing to do with it, he was playing like a moron and annoying the hell out of most people.
Regarding the Kondi thing, you have a fair point but I still don't see it as a particular scum tell - I was interested in kondi's opinion on Norman - you seem to be blowing this way out of proportion.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:32 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 2474, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2472, mastin2 wrote:
Brizingre1 wrote:I'll hop on the Mastin wagon, is playing a lot like oppurtunistic scum.
And BBMolla's vote on me isn't opportunistic...how?

Spoiler: further rambling
Speaking of that thread, I'm thinking of doing a followup. The thread gives good general advice on how to think during a game--but not exactly how to play. It gives town and scum plans, and ways to enact plans, but not ways to actually put them into motion. Now I've done plenty of threads on how to play as town, but all of them focused on a few specific subjects and not being as fleshed out. And there's no equivalent scum threads. (It shows you how I think, though--I think as town even as scum! :P) I think it'd be a good idea to compile it all together and see if I can make something worthy of going hand-in-hand with the thread.

Though that said, I really need to touch up the town day one section of said thread, and remove the spoilers around it when I've cleaned it up; that section's STILL an absolute mess. :P

Um... BBMolla didn't say that he was more then 94% sure that you were town before voting you in his next post without any explanation.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2716 (isolation #58) » Tue May 01, 2012 2:19 am

Post by brizingre1 »

Really sorry, but just dont have time for this, I'm gonna have to
Replace out
:(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”