they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:09 pm

Post by TBuG »

Vote: STD
YAY, CHLAMYDIA(SP!)!
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:51 am

Post by TBuG »

I CLUB BABY SEALS.

Ignore that. FATty ACid, your avatar rocks.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:49 am

Post by TBuG »

HEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWAVRE!

This game is freaking awesome.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:16 pm

Post by TBuG »

chamber, can I be your nemesis understudy? I love you with the fiery passion of a thousand suns....
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:28 am

Post by TBuG »

Okay, honestly, I'm officially confused. This turned into a spam-fest awfully quickly.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:35 pm

Post by TBuG »

WTF?!?

Unvote, Vote: Coron

I don't understand the bandwagon on Yaw. Coron, we don't get ANYWHERE on Day 1 without a bandwagon.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:41 pm

Post by TBuG »

YOU'RE VOTING YAW FOR STARTING A FRACKING BANDWAGON.

Hypocrite.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:13 pm

Post by TBuG »

Mod, you have Coron voting Coron rather than Yaw.

Yaw also didn't start the bandwagon on you. And I voted you because the bandwagon becomes a bandwagon around the fourth vote. You voted him without a very good reason, hence I vote you.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:20 am

Post by TBuG »

I realize it.
Unvote, Vote: MoS
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:12 am

Post by TBuG »

Meh, I don't see why I changed my vote.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:33 pm

Post by TBuG »

Possibly your overall lack of intellect?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #162 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:38 pm

Post by TBuG »

I switched to MoS because I was upset about his analysis of me, but then I realized that was stupid so I switched back to Coron. He wasn't defending himself against accusations (I don't know where you got that from), and I didn't vote him based on any sort of accusation. I was voting him because he voted someone for trying to start a bandwagon.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:12 pm

Post by TBuG »

FoShizzle wrote:swaying his vote to correspond with the majority suspicions of the town
How the heck did I do that? You're basing it on me switching my vote to MoS, which I did because MoS was slightly accusing me, but I switched it back because Coron was scummier.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #176 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:41 am

Post by TBuG »

Coron wrote:
Yaw wrote:Why would agreeing specifically with TSS be scummy? In case you haven't noticed, he's the only other person who has attempted to make a productive contribution.
my feelings are hurt :cry:
Good, it builds character.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #185 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:13 pm

Post by TBuG »

I'd prefer Fatty Acid, because Fatty Acid contributed majorly to the spamfest, distracting us from the issue at hand.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #188 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:49 am

Post by TBuG »

Okay, sure.
Unvote, vote: MoS
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #194 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:51 pm

Post by TBuG »

Unvote
I seriously doubt that scum would have an ability causing them to require half the number of votes to lynch on the first day, and I don't want to test it by lynching him.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #196 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:23 pm

Post by TBuG »

Yaw, MoS just claimed.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #202 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:54 am

Post by TBuG »

Vote: Fatty Acid
Just read the post over again a few times and you'll figure it out.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #240 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:59 pm

Post by TBuG »

unvote, Vote: MoS

Bullshit.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #250 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:26 am

Post by TBuG »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
PBuG wrote:...
unvote, Vote: MoS

Bullshit.
care to elaborate, or are you just trying to throw people under the bus? When I come up innocent, I suggest that you people lynch TSS and the people that followed him, because there is no way that a truly protown player could be considering lynching me at this point.
TSS's analysis was incredibly thorough, and mostly true. And I stand by saying that Yaw didn't start that bandwagon because Yaw was vote 3, I was vote 4, and those where the only votes on that wagon when you posted that, and I voted completely seperate from Yaw. It was only a bandwagon in the sense that four seperate people were voting Coron with their own seperate reasons. Nobody actually started the bandwagon.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #252 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:51 am

Post by TBuG »

Basically what I meant was, People did not vote because of other people's reasoning.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #260 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:28 am

Post by TBuG »

Yaw wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I look forward to seeing you explain why two scum would go so far out of their way to reveal themselves on Day 1 when they could've thrown one another under the bus and not have been suspected for it at all...
Is that a bottle of wine I see?
:goodposting:
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #265 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:24 am

Post by TBuG »

FATty ACid wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Yaw wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I look forward to seeing you explain why two scum would go so far out of their way to reveal themselves on Day 1 when they could've thrown one another under the bus and not have been suspected for it at all...
Is that a bottle of wine I see?
Blatant flattery. >.>
No, I agree.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #274 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:57 am

Post by TBuG »

...are you serious? Do you have a daykill, or are you trying to amuse us?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #276 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:52 am

Post by TBuG »

If you do have a daykill, I'm fine with your choice because if FA is scum, MoS is probably scum, and the same with town.

I'll guess you're trying to amuse us because a role that starts out with a daykill is extremely unlikely.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #280 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:01 am

Post by TBuG »

PBuG wrote:I'll guess you're trying to amuse us because a role that starts out with a daykill is extremely unlikely.
I guessed right...
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #282 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:58 am

Post by TBuG »

Mods, you have me as voting two people. My vote should only be on FA.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #284 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:47 am

Post by TBuG »

I think MoS and Fatty Acid are either scum together or masons, because they have been associating with eachother much more than I would expect.

I'm fine with a Fatty Acid lynch, partly because there was a certain post that I forgot to comment on, with lots of responses that made no sense, as well as a thing or two basically saying WHOAMG I WORSHIP MoS. Okay, not really, but he's praising MoS.
FATty ACid wrote:
PBuG wrote:I'd prefer Fatty Acid, because Fatty Acid contributed majorly to the spamfest, distracting us from the issue at hand.
Issue? What does an opening spamfest to make sure I'm out, noticed, and ready and waiting to be confronted show?

And why is there a MOS wagon?
You want to know what the issue is? Well, in the game of Mafia, there's something called "lynching". The purpose of "lynching" is the eradicate those players who aren't as protown as everyone else, such as yourself. If we are successful in doing so, we win. Any questions? You and a few others, but primarily you, distracted the town from doing so for 4 pages. And there is an MoS wagon because MoS is scum with you.
FATty ACid wrote:
Yaw wrote:Although I'm coming to agree with TSS that MoS is scummier than Coron. They're both bad, but Coron doesn't quite have the same level of rank hypocrisy.

Unvote: Coron
Vote: Mastermind of Sin
Ohhh, big words there, Mr. Yaw. I'm just a simpleton, so you'll have to explain this "rank hypocrisy" instead of just hoping people will skip over it and think ur smart without bothering to actually
verify
any of what you're saying.
Oh, come on. Almost everyone knows what hypocrisy is. I know so very well, and I'm a high school sophomore. Don't tell me that most people will just hink Yaw is smart for using a word that actually comes up quite often in Mafia.
FATty ACid wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I absolutely love how people keep swearing by post 117 like it's the New Bible or something, but they can't explain a single thing about it. Perfect cover for a scum vote, eh?
BLATANT FLATTERY. >.>

So, FATty ACid, you say that those who are against you or MoS are scum? I doubt that we have a six person scum group.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #294 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:56 am

Post by TBuG »

PBuG wrote:
Mods, you have me as voting two people. My vote should only be on FA.
XP

Jelly Edit: PBug, you changed your vote from FATty ACid to Mastermind of Sin in Post 240, and have not changed it since. Do not question the Mods!

*Shakes smiting fist threateningly*
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #297 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:30 am

Post by TBuG »

Mods
, I did, er, no such thing! How could you, er, screw up my votes so badly? I mean, er, aw, dammit.
Unvote, Vote: FATty ACid

Well, in that case you screwed up the post where you quoted that (or I did XP).
The mistake I made was when snipping the parts I wanted to quote, I didn't get all of it:
FATty ACid wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Yaw wrote:Ok, so you want me to abandon the tells I use and find successful. Duly noted. :P

The following people have posted three or less times in the game: Aelyn, FoShizzle, GreenLiquid, HezLucky, Machiavellian-Mafia, Primate,

chamber has posted nothing of consequence, except to indicate he's off in his own dream world. Same with STD, ubertimmy...actually, we're carrying a
lot
of dead weight in this game. I know MeMeMeet is going on, but most of these players aren't there. Prods are needed on the worst offenders.

Plus, everyone who's contributed something of consequence (other than TSS, who I find hard to read) has done something scummy. FATty ACid and Coron had the initial argument, which could very well be a distancing tactic. MoS has been attacking me for starting bandwagons...while getting on one of the larger ones himself. PBuG had a few overly chatty moments early that have me worried.

Although I'm coming to agree with TSS that MoS is scummier than Coron. They're both bad, but Coron doesn't quite have the same level of rank hypocrisy.

Unvote: Coron
Vote: Mastermind of Sin
Ohhh, big words there, Mr. Yaw. I'm just a simpleton, so you'll have to explain this "rank hypocrisy" instead of just hoping people will skip over it and think ur smart without bothering to actually
verify
any of what you're saying.

As for your other sentence about me, there is a big difference between us. I'm attacking you for trying to create bandwagons on horrible reasoning, which in it self is a good reason, hence the difference between us. As for claiming that I was "getting on one of the larger bandwagons", you know yourself that that's a bunch of crap. I
started
the bandwagon against you, so in no way shape or form can you twist your logic to make it seem like I'm just getting on big bandwagons. Your attempts at misrepresentation and trying to create scumminess out of nothing are noted.
*high five*

Thank you for reading things instead of taking things as they're given for true... What political affiliation are you, anyways? You sound like you'd be fun to discuss politics with. :D
Either way, my point still stands, as you clearly agree with what he said. More blatant flattery. And you have said that Yaw, GL, and "prolly others" are scum, and that everyone voting MoS is scum, and I assume you think everyone voting yourself is scum. That right there is at least six people.

MoS,
rank hypocrisy
means offensively doing exactly what you said not to do. Check and mate, bitch. (I say bitch too much :3)
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #300 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:21 pm

Post by TBuG »

I misquoted once, on accident. And, tss, I said that because I did think MoS's argument against me was crap, but after thinking about it, I decided Coron was still scummier.

[quote=the silent speaker]however, it looks as though general consensus is to press PBuG before MOS or even to let MOS off the hook entirely[/quote]

Hmm, I didn't realize MoS and FATty ACid were the general consensus.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #302 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:03 pm

Post by TBuG »

GAH STUPID QUOTES.

Yes, Coron, if you think you weren't scummy, you sure as hell missed something. Now please comment on something important.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #305 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:33 pm

Post by TBuG »

My point was you were trying to distract from what Yaw actually said by making us out to be idiots, I never said anybody actually commited rank hypocrisy, I was saying we aren't stupid. I'm not a sheep, and I'm voting FATty ACid with my own reasoning, not just to bandwagon.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #306 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:34 pm

Post by TBuG »

My last sentence seemed like a nonsequitur, sorry 'bout that.

And I was not agreeing with Yaw, FYI.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #312 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:37 am

Post by TBuG »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
PBuG wrote:My point was you were trying to distract from what Yaw actually said by making us out to be idiots, I never said anybody actually commited rank hypocrisy, I was saying we aren't stupid. I'm not a sheep, and I'm voting FATty ACid with my own reasoning, not just to bandwagon.
Who said you were voting FA only to bandwagon? I don't ever recall saying that. Defensive, much?
Because I thought me saying "I'm not a sheep" would lead to someone saying "Then why are you voting for FA?"
MoS wrote:PBuG has been generally agreeing with the arguments you and TSS have been providing, riding the MoS-wave. The reason I am asking him to explain it is because he needs to know what it is he is voicing agreement on. I find it VERY interesting that he now says he WASN'T agreeing with you. It certainly did not look like that to me at all.
I wasn't agreeing with him on that point. I agree with some of what he says, not all of it, but enough to say I generally agree. And, MoS, I'm not voting you anymore - I'm not even considering switching my vote back to you, so don't say I'm riding the MoS wave. I believed your claim, and I know that whenever I've played with you you've come off as scummy when usually you haven't been. I haven't, however, played with FA before, so I don't know if wasting pages of the game with useless spam then being the yesman of a player of his choosing is just his playing style.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #315 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:40 am

Post by TBuG »

They weren't major points. I'm not going to call out someone that I believe to be protown on a minor point that I disagree with.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #316 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:48 am

Post by TBuG »

Coron wrote:Jentsu=her not him
Give me proof! :P
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #328 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:17 pm

Post by TBuG »

Coron wrote:You still never responded to why I was scummy, if you're going to say stuff like "Yes, Coron, if you think you weren't scummy, you sure as hell missed something." you really ought to be able to back it up.
You voted for Yaw because he started a bandwagon on Day 1. That's what made you scummy.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #330 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:55 pm

Post by TBuG »

Coron wrote:That's a dumb reason, get a better one.
It's a dumb reason? It's the reason why I thought you were scum. I'm not voting you anyway, so why do you care?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #332 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:28 pm

Post by TBuG »

I'm not suspecting you, and I haven't been for a while...
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #338 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:24 am

Post by TBuG »

Coron wrote:
PBuG wrote:GAH STUPID QUOTES.

Yes, Coron, if you think you weren't scummy, you sure as hell missed something. Now please comment on something important.
Then you were scummy. You aren't now. You're also Coron, which makes you a lot less scummy just because you always act kind of scummy. I don't suspect you anymore.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #342 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:46 pm

Post by TBuG »

I did not change because of what chamber said. I switched back because my vote switch wasn't very justified.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #345 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:49 am

Post by TBuG »

the silent speaker wrote:
I switched back because my vote switch wasn't very justified.
Which loops us right back to this.
And, tss, I said that because I did think MoS's argument against me was crap, but after thinking about it, I decided Coron was still scummier.
Which was it, PBuG? Was MOS attacking you with crap, therefore making a vote for him justified, or was it a kneejerk OMGUS reaction?
I didn't think MoS attacking me warranted a vote switch.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #349 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:36 pm

Post by TBuG »

the silent speaker wrote:Then your stated reasoning when you switched was a lie.
I didn't state reasoning when I switched, did I?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #353 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:11 pm

Post by TBuG »

I can't remember T.T

*checks*

Okay, I didn't state reasoning.
PBuG wrote:I realize it.
Unvote, Vote: MoS
That's basically saying OMGUS.
PBuG wrote:Meh, I don't see why I changed my vote.
I changed my vote back because I saw my lack of decent reasoning. Note that I did not state proper reasoning in either post, therefore the answer to
PBuG wrote: I didn't state reasoning when I switched, did I?
is no, I did not.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #357 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:28 pm

Post by TBuG »

the silent speaker wrote:
PBuG wrote:
I realize it. Unvote, Vote: MoS

That's basically saying OMGUS.
The hell it is. It was a direct response to my post:
the silent speaker wrote:Does no one but me realize how nonsensical his attack on PBuG was?
That is the exact opposite of OMGUS.
I didn't think it was nonsensical, in all honesty I was looking for an excuse to vote him 'cause I was pissed off.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #361 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:52 pm

Post by TBuG »

Fails At Life: Coron
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #363 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:00 pm

Post by TBuG »

It was a friggin joke o.o;
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #369 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:12 am

Post by TBuG »

Coron wrote:The way you have played this whole game?

Tsk, somehow I don't think that's apropriate.
Coron, stop spewing shit. You made a joke so I responded with a joke. Should I vote you for making a joke?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #373 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:59 am

Post by TBuG »

Coron wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Coron wrote:The way you have played this whole game?

Tsk, somehow I don't think that's apropriate.
Coron, stop spewing shit. You made a joke so I responded with a joke. Should I vote you for making a joke?
You think I have a memory that short and based my vote solely on your most resent actions? I'm hurt.
I think it's stupid that my joe was what pushed you over the edge.

Why do I have five votes while Jentsu (FA) only has three?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #388 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:32 am

Post by TBuG »

I guess I should claim now.

I'm all of the insects. I won't tell you my full role unless begged, but my night 3 role is a basic cop. I've been told that sanity does apply. It would be a very good idea to keep me alive till Night 4.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #405 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:46 am

Post by TBuG »

Save The Dragons wrote:
PBuG wrote:It would be a very good idea to keep me alive till Night 4.
Leading to doctor's protection doesn't sit well with me.
Oh, I don't mind dying night 5 as long as I get to use my night 4 ability :)
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #407 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:05 am

Post by TBuG »

Note that Primate has said that he's a complete Genus as well.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #410 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:36 am

Post by TBuG »

FATty ACid wrote:The thing I'm hating most about this game now is that, if by some weird chance PBuG is cop rather than scum, we have to wait forever before he's really a cop. =\
I still have investiagtoive roles before that, but they ren't as specific. One checks if my target is home and the next adds that if the home is unoccepied, and it belongs to mafia performing a kill, I will know.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #422 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:20 am

Post by TBuG »

Chamber, it's possible to have more than one cop. If you don't believe me, here's my full claim:

Night 1- Check if someone left their home
Night 2- Check if someone left their home and if they did whether or not they are scum
Night 3- Regular cop
Night 4- Vig kill
Night 5- Collect info on all of my previous targets (either check if any of my previous targets are home or investigate all previous targets)
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #429 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:32 pm

Post by TBuG »

I get the vig kill via being poisonous.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #430 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:34 pm

Post by TBuG »

The only other two that I have an evolutionary aspect attributed too are Night 1 = sensory and night 2 = Sense of smell.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #442 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:55 am

Post by TBuG »

*has a heart attack*

Unvote: FA

Honestly, that post convinced me you might be protown, and that VisMaior may be scum. I pushed for a FA lynch almost as hard as FA pushed for my lynch. And, in all honestly, some of what FA said was slightly true, especially the craplogic part. But not the "PBuG is scum" part ;)
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #449 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:07 am

Post by TBuG »

Save The Dragons wrote:
HezLucky wrote:Hmm... just read it with the mindset that he's scum looking to cast suspicion wherever possible...
Wait...what the...?

Couldn't you read a book with that mindset and come to the same conclusion? Couldn't you stare at the back of your hand with the same mindset and come to that conclusion?

Oh, and before FATty ACid says it, BLATANT FLATTERY. Not.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #471 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:12 am

Post by TBuG »

*cowers in fear*
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #475 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:16 pm

Post by TBuG »

Rosso Carne wrote:So debate on the rules and PBuGs claim. I thought evolution made you into a super role, in which maybe on day 3 hed be a normal cop. But it seems as if hes not a real cop role until hes fully evolved. that just dont sit right with me.
Uh, the fifth night is the full evolution, and third night is the basic role. Why doesn't that sit right with you?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #481 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:12 pm

Post by TBuG »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:VisMaior, as much as FA's posts were overreacting and shouldn't have been said, your response was way out of line and merely meant to bait her even more. Personally, I think that FA shouldn't be the only one getting a warning from the mods. Fortunately for you, I'm not in charge around here.
I agree :/
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #483 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:08 pm

Post by TBuG »

Hmm... I'm not sure. I'll
vote: Harry_Potter
, mostly to get him to post.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #508 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:18 pm

Post by TBuG »

Wow, were still on Day 1 and this is page 21. Let's not make this as long as BOTI, mmkay?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #510 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:18 am

Post by TBuG »

Unvote

I'm not sure I understand the Hezwagon.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #515 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by TBuG »

Um, okay,
Unvote, Vote: Hez
I understand now.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #525 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:19 pm

Post by TBuG »

Confirm Vote: Hez
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #547 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:49 am

Post by TBuG »

Those last three posts make me think Hez, chamber, and tss are scum. It just so happens that three different people posted one after another to say they think I'm scum?

I can prove myself tomorrow. I will share my results. I will tell you whether or not a certain person has a night ability. If you wish, I will let you all decide who I target, so that the "he's just saying he targetted his scumbuddy" argument cannot be used.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #548 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:50 am

Post by TBuG »

Let me correct that: I think if Hez is scum, chamber and tss are probably scum as well.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #550 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:49 am

Post by TBuG »

*rolls eyes*
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #553 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:18 pm

Post by TBuG »

Primate wrote:
PBuG wrote:Those last three posts make me think Hez, chamber, and tss are scum. It just so happens that three different people posted one after another to say they think I'm scum?

I can prove myself tomorrow. I will share my results. I will tell you whether or not a certain person has a night ability. If you wish, I will let you all decide who I target, so that the "he's just saying he targetted his scumbuddy" argument cannot be used.
Well, you
were
counterclaimed by another cop with a more believable claim. The fact that people are wanting to lynch you is hardly unsurprising. Hell, i'd be doing it myself if Hez wasn't so scummy.
Is it so unbelievable that there are two coppish? Think about it. I've been here at mscum long enough to know cop is a horrible scum fake-claim, especially on Day 1.

And I think Hez is scum still, because Hez is trying to infer that he's town and I'm scum.

P.S., Hez, if I'm town how am I doing this to myself if my claim is so unbelievable?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #559 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:15 am

Post by TBuG »

VisMaior wrote:May I ask all townie people to just stop acting like scum please? My scumdar is constantly pinging me on that last page. I really think the deadline should be extended :(
But I'm not a townie, I'm a cop... Why should I stop acting scummy? :wink:
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #561 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:34 am

Post by TBuG »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Are you serious, PBuG?
No, I was just pointing out that he said townie instead of pro-town :P
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #565 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:37 am

Post by TBuG »

Then vote him...
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #574 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:01 am

Post by TBuG »

*is not amused*

Scum list:
Hez
chamber
tss
Coron

(this post is brought to you by the letter 7)
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #578 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:45 am

Post by TBuG »

HezLucky wrote:Meh... his only hope is investigating STD tonight and throwing him under the bus tomorrow.
I can't throw someone under the bus if I'm not affiliated with them.

Would someone who isn't pretty sure I'm scum, such as Yaw or... Yaw, suggest someone for me to investigate and find out whether or not they make a night action?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #579 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:46 am

Post by TBuG »

chamber wrote:
HezLucky wrote:PBug's gonna look really bad when I come up town :)
he can look worse?
How am I looking so bad right now? I got bandwagon, and claimed my role.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #590 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:28 am

Post by TBuG »

My target last night was chamber. chamber did not make a night choice. chamber, will you please verify? Note that if you lie, when I am revealed as telling the truth, you will be lynched.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #592 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:37 pm

Post by TBuG »

chamber wrote:Ok how about this. I'm a cop, can we lynch pbug now?
Aha.

Vote: chamber
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #599 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:54 am

Post by TBuG »

Let me put it this way: either chamber or myself is scum. Note that neither "cop" died lastnight. Shocking, eh? Why would I a) not kill chamber B) take the chance of saying he didn't make a night choice when he claimed cop? There are not good answers for either of those. Why would chamber a) not kill me b) claim cop when I could prove him wrong? Well, I was very "scummy" yesterday, and he insisted I was scum. Yes, Hez did too, but chamber was definitely being opportunistic there.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #612 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:01 am

Post by TBuG »

How come everyone looks like ShadowLurker ;.;

chamber = gopher... Gets Night 1 results on Night 2... mmkay. Vote stays.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #614 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:58 am

Post by TBuG »

W... T... F... Yeah, I like my vote very, very much.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #632 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:40 am

Post by TBuG »

FoS: ubertimmy

WTF... Those posts are unconnected.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #646 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:55 am

Post by TBuG »

MoS, the suspicion of FoShizzle hinges on chamber being scum. If we lynch chamber and he's town, your reasoning is null.
chamber wrote:And if my night 2 ability would be so devistating to the town, why would I counterclaim a cop day 1?
Oh, I dunno, so that you could get the cop lynched? And the next day, e.g. today, you could have said, "What's to say there couldn't be two cops?"
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #654 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:31 pm

Post by TBuG »

MoS, why not lynch FoShizzle tomorrow instead of today?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #657 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:12 pm

Post by TBuG »

...and we're planning on lynching chamber today.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #659 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:50 pm

Post by TBuG »

Since when is lynching scum stupid?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #663 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:11 am

Post by TBuG »

But since when is lynching the
scummier
scum stupid?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #752 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:50 am

Post by TBuG »

I'm here, and will read over what I missed, then post.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #782 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:02 pm

Post by TBuG »

MrBuddyLee wrote:STD, PBuG and Yaw are three of the four people on Chamber, the claimed cop, right now.

They are, coincidentally, three of the first four on the Hez wagon yesterday.

MoS thought STD was scummy yesterday by the end of the day. It would make sense that he would distrust STD today, and instead we see that MoS is siding with STD in suspicion of chamber instead of PBug in the great cop debate. Also, MoS has an OMGUS vote on CES despite FOSing FoShizzle several times and there being two 'cops' to evaluate.

I think there's a significant chance of much scum in the {STD, MoS, PBug, Yaw} axis. If one of {PBuG, Chamber} is scum, I think they've committed long ago to sacrificing themself to get the real cop killed, and it would surprise me if Chamber was a fake cop the way he revealed his role. It was somewhat stupid to do so, but I don't see scum thinking that was a brilliant idea at the time.

I'm tempted to leave the claimed cops alive to see what kind of results they deliver. There are many ways to catch them in lies at this point and many downsides to lynching one that will become a powerful ally in a few turns.
You say "the claimed cop" when you should be saying "one of the claimed cops". I have evidence incriminating him. That evidence is why the bandwagon on chamber exists.

My point with chamber is, If one of us is scum, it's him. I could have NKed him, no biggie. He could have, but I was the biggest target, and the supposed ridiculousness of my role as well as counter-claiming me would be great points for him to bring up. Then, when I got lynched and was revealed as a cop, he could have said "Well, who's saying there can't be two cops?"

Major FoS: thestatusquo
Hello, target Night 2. MBL made several excellent points against you.

WHY isn't chamber lynched yet?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #805 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:31 pm

Post by TBuG »

Everyone is going "tra-la-la, PBuG has cop results BUT I DUN CARE, let's pick flowers and point fingers at raaaandom people!"

My results confirm that either myself or chamber is lying. My role flavor says that if someone made a night choice and I target them, I will know so. My results definitively point in the direction that chamber did not make a choice. chamber says he did. My role does not say I find out whether or not my target recieved results of a night choice.

I'm sorry to put that all in bold, but I am fucking tired of being shoved in the back when we have two claimed cops and conflicting results, and I'm noe of those cops. Stop pointing figers at any random person who comes along, and look at the person who disappeared as soon as attention turned away from my results. Not the one who was on vacation and couldn't post.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #807 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:12 pm

Post by TBuG »

Thank you.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #810 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:35 pm

Post by TBuG »

...?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #812 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:36 pm

Post by TBuG »

Look, chamber's trying to change the subject again.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #818 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:36 am

Post by TBuG »

chamber wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote: One, I feel that PbUg if far scummier than chamber.
Although my vote could be viewed as omgus, its because of the rather quick switch of opinions from the qouted part untill now, also setting up for thinking we are both scum isn't cool either. This leads me to believe you are partners with pbug trying to set up a situation where I die no matter what.
Look, chamber's trying to change the subject again.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #825 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:14 pm

Post by TBuG »

Major FoSes: MrBuddyLee and Cogito Ergo Sum

[quote="PBuG"]Everyone is going "tra-la-la, PBuG has cop results BUT I DUN CARE, let's pick flowers and point fingers at raaaandom people!"

My results confirm that either myself or chamber is lying. My role flavor says that if someone made a night choice and I target them, I will know so. My results definitively point in the direction that chamber did not make a choice. chamber says he did. My role does not say I find out whether or not my target recieved results of a night choice.

I'm sorry to put that all in bold, but I am fucking tired of being shoved in the back when we have two claimed cops and conflicting results, and I'm noe of those cops. Stop pointing figers at any random person who comes along, and look at the person who disappeared as soon as attention turned away from my results. Not the one who was on vacation and couldn't post.[/hquote]
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #827 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:49 pm

Post by TBuG »

You shouldn't trust my word unequivocally. You should vote either me or chamber, whomever you think is scummier.

If you lynch one of us today and it turns out they were the real cop, you know that the other one is scum. You have your lynch for the next day.

Fine, I'll play nice. When chamber gives us his (fake) results tomorrow, we'll know who we should consider lynching next.
Unvote, vote: Cogito

Cogito has basically been saying "Look, there's the scum, let's lynch 'im!" and ignoring everything else. Yes, I've been doing that too, in a way; my reasoning is actually sufficient, rather that entirely flavor-based. My Cogito's reasoning, I should be lynched next because of being the Insect kingdom as an investigatory role eventually gaining a vig kill.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #839 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:10 pm

Post by TBuG »

Wow, okay, I guess I will
unvote, vote: chamber
. I was under the impression that I should give up on that.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #843 (isolation #99) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:44 pm

Post by TBuG »

If chamber is town, I'll vote for myself.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #845 (isolation #100) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:13 pm

Post by TBuG »

chamber wrote:
the silent speaker wrote:And yet, you have consistently failed to provide a reasonable alternative.
Shea is the play, as indicated by my vote sometime before this post.
Reasoning k thx
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #874 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:41 pm

Post by TBuG »

Vote: PBuG
because I promised.

I got inncocent on CES apparently (I guess I misinterpreted my role evolving). Someone halted my evolution, so I'm stuck at the same stage for the next night. Whoever did that should be displeased to know that it means I'll be getting my vig kill a night later.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1609 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by TBuG »

May I please take major offense to my lynch? That was the stupidest thing I have ever seen in four-ish years of mafia. What the
hell
. I admitted I was wrong and you still lynched me, who could have been extremely valuable in making this a true town win. That was fucking nuts.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1634 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by TBuG »

That doesn't mean my lynch was justified.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”