Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Magister Ludi wrote:SECRET READS;

MOD CONFIRMED SCUM: MASTIN

HHAAHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE DEATH OF MASTIN HAS ARRIVED BY MY HAND

FOS: EVERYONE NOT VOTING MASTIN

VOTE MASTIN

~~~~

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MASTIN. I
DO NOT
WANT TO READ WALLS.

vote:Fate

Fate vs. Cooldog
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The Fonz wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MASTIN. I
DO NOT
WANT TO READ WALLS.

vote:Fate

Fate vs. Cooldog

Sorry, you don't want to read Mastin, so your solution is NOT to kill him?

Well at the time I didn't see the case. But reading back I get it. Both heads finding Toog scummy but not voting him is bad.

I think we needs a springlullaby vs. paliside kombat.

unvote;vote:springlullaby
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Palisade wrote:We hate you all.

(This is a code-phrase for: "busy with obligations with a lot to read and a lot to do". Mainly, we need a replacement scumread for Kise.)

Why are yo stalling the Amrun vote?

VOTE: Amrun

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

amrun vs. sprig today.

vote:amrun

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote:GW

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:EBWOP: springlullaby is telling the truth, BL's death helps the claim imo.

If at anytime Spring flips scum this is her buddy..

Palisade wrote:Lurker lynching is synonymous with lolfail-lynching.

no. Lurkers don't help the town and its quite possible for there to be lurkerscum.

vote:paliside

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:]
Considering that Nero Cain 5 posts in this game so far...naw, he's obviously trolling us. Can't be serious, right?

naw not trolling. Nice try anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

choose:GW

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:oversoul

Her last few posts irk me.

Also hate the lurkish nature of T-Bone and Time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still not sold on Lullabye town. just b/c BL flipped town=//= Lullabye as town. Especially when scumT-Bone says

T-Bone wrote:So my question, does BL's flip strengthen, or weaken Spring's claim?

So why is T-Bone scum?

T-Bone wrote:
Vote: Snake

Coming in, and not reading the thread, only to contribute to the two vote hammer on Amrun yesterday that the majority of us specifically asked NOT to happen, killing all discussion we had going on.

This is absolutly idiotic. You're getting pissed off at Snake for killing disscussion when it was Muffin ,
NOT SNAKE
, that hammered. Just WHAT. THE. FUCK?!?

This other horrible scummy part is that Darox voted Snake and then you voted him wich begs the question why did you wait until someone voted him? I mean if you had a super duper scummy read on him why wasn't he your vote in the first post?

So I'm pretty cofident that T-Bone is scum and there are some otherscum in Muffin, MOS and Spring.

Though Oversoul is trying way to hard to get out of her lynch and she's the obvious lynch for today so it doesn't matter who else is in the ring.

vote:Paliside

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

................................................................................................

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also...

DemonHybrid wrote:
Amrun (12) - Mastermind of Sin, Toogeloo, Oversoul, kiwieagle, Nero Cain, Darox, xRECKONERx, Amrun, Bunnylover, Snakeplissken, CooLDoG,
zMuffinMan

HERE it shows that Muffin hammered, not Snake wich is what makes me think T-Bone is scum. Which is what I clearly stated in my last post. I have no clue what Oversoul is on about unless she's throwing around buzzwords to get a mislynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Timeater wrote:
Because Oversoul is genuinely scummy and better off being lynched.

FIFY

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Choose: Oversoul

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lawl @ oversoul 984.

vote:Oversoul

Shoulda been yesterdays lynch. Probally a few scums on the Pali lynch yesterday.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1021, Nachomamma8 wrote:
hahahahahaha

Vote: Nero Cain

God, I love replacing into a game and seeing scum posting useless shit. It just brightens my day right up. Now put me in the ring with this scumbag so I can rip his head off and hold it in the air like a champion belt. I'm surprised not to see the one on one beefs that are have been in every mafia game I've played in my entire life, so I guess scum are being scared and cautious little fucks.

LULZ!!!

This is important people, in Mafia on Werewolf Island he defended his scum buddy, T-Bone, hardcore. So if one flips scum the other is scum.

Though I find Oversoul very very scummy. If you don't agree with me fine.

Also I'd like Muffinman and MOS to explain their positioning on the Oversoul wagon.

CSL is pretty scummy too.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

OH NOES!!!!! MY TAGS ARE BROKEN!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1059, zMuffinMan wrote:You mean what I my thoughts on Oversoul?

lol no

In post 963, DemonHybrid wrote:
Oversoul (8) - Darox, Bogre, Nero Cain,
zMuffinMan
, Amrun, CSL, CooLDoG,
Mastermind of Sin

[/color]

In this vote count Muffin is the fourth vote and MOS is the 8th vote.

Muffin then unvotes and revotes changing his position on the wagon.

Then so does MOS.

In post 971, DemonHybrid wrote:
Oversoul (8) - Darox, Bogre, Nero Cain, Amrun, CSL,
zMuffinMan
Mastermind of Sin
, CooLDoG

in the vote count before the hammer Muffin is now 6th and MOS is now 7th.

It very much looks like you, and Muffin were changing wagon position to be the hammer vote.

I think CD saw it too wich is why he tried to prevent you guys from hammering.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1062, zMuffinMan wrote:
You're really, really confused about something.

Apparently so. I just didn't understand it. Though reading back....

MOS wagon position changes-942,962,966
Muffinman wagon position changes-964

MOS doing it three times though?

I wouldn't mind throwing MOS in the pit today.

Nachomamma8 wrote:[quote="In post 1056, I'm sure you've bussed and defended partners in the past, so why is the revelation that I have as well so stunning. Why is the fact that I have done the same such an important revelation to you?

Its not. Though its my job to scumhunt and that's the first thing I thought about so I'm letting others know.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nacho do you have any scum reads besides myself?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is oversoul scum?

He buddies alot.

Spoiler:
ISO 0-buddies with Fate
ISO 2-buddies with CD
ISO 5-buddies with Palisade
ISO-21/22/25-buddies with ABR
ISO 52-buddies with T-Bone/looks like a chainsaw
ISO 56/57-buddies with Palisade

He has no original reads.

Spoiler:
Oversoul wrote:
The only reason I didn't vote for Palisade was that I was on V/LA and had very little reception with my iPhone.

Weyoun, people find Palisade scummy, is that not enough scumhunting by placing a person
who people
find scummy into the pit?

Here she claims she would have voted paliside since
others
find her scummy.

Oversoul wrote:I would be fine with any of the following people:
Nero Cain
Kiwieagle
T-Bone

or anyone else that you find scummy.

For those at home thats here 2nd post stating she wouldn't mind lynching anyone that other people find scummy. Hello oppurtunisim.

Oversoul wrote:
Based off Palisade's reads, Amrun is most likely to be scum.

huh? We don't know if Palisade is town or scum and really what do her reads have to do with you?

Edit:Wrote this before Pali flip.

His attack on Kiwi is b/c Kiwi suspects him. His attack on me id b/c I voted in all my posts/vote hop wich I feel is a pretty big misrep of my play. And his second vote on me is b/c I find T-Bone scummy. He says its a scum slip/doesn't explain. This sounds very much like a chainsaw to me. And then in his 899 he all the sudden finds T-Bone scummy after expressing no prior inrest whatsoever.

He's playing a stupid/nooblet type card.

Spoiler:
Oversoul wrote:VOTE: weyoun
RecK, how do you know if there are 2 scum factions? There was only one night kill.

There were obviously two kills.

Oversoul wrote:
There wasn't any need to protect ABR because he was essentially 1-shot.

If he was 1 shot it would have said so.

also see ISO 40-43.

Oversoul wrote:To prove whether or not getting kills is actually part of this game, Palisade, when you are at L-1 submit

Hara-Kiri

That is the self fatality found in all games. I am almost positive that getting kills is not important and DH did it just for a different mechanic.
=================================
SEE KILLS DON'T MEAN SHIT IN THIS GAME. I WOULD HAVE SUICIDED IF HARA-KIRI MEANT ANYTHING

This is actully two posts that I combined in one but...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? 8 players are dead. So kinda proves killing
IS
part of this game. Just b/c you can't commit suicide...I don't even know what your fucking point is!!!!

Oversoul wrote:
Amrun wrote:T Bone was probably a vig shot, derp.

Why would ABR be burned alive too?

Oh hello lies.

He's trying way to hard.

Spoiler:
No townie ever wants to get lynched but this desperation gives me more third party/scum vibes.

Oversoul wrote:
Bogre, the only thing you will get out of a 'throw palisade in, lynch oversoul' is a short day in which little to no scumhunting occured, a mislynch, and 2 nightkills most likely.

cute lil' ATF.

ISO 38/39 read as trying to gain sympathy for yourself.

ISO 40-43 is some stupid shenanigan.

Oversoul wrote:I was going to
gambit as a Vanilla townie
to hopefully absorb a nightkill away from a power role or something.

I was going to gambit by saying that I was Masons with Toogelo (who is another military/police esque Earthrealm character) and Jax's flavor female counterpart in an effort to absorb the nightkills as vanilla townies and a couple of other things. As usual though, I fuck things up.

Claims non vanillia and non town power. So whats left, scum/3rd party?

+not fond at all of you binding yourself to Toog. If Toog is town and you are scum your scum flip will cast a shadow on Toog.

ISO 49-ATE

Some micelanious stuff I find scummy.

Spoiler:
Oversoul wrote:VOTE: GhostWriter

Why didnt you claim yesterday?

Votes Ghost AND tries to discredit the wagon IN THE SAME POST!!!

Oversoul wrote:Posting this because I am going to be V/LA until Tuesday. I would prefer to not fight against Palisade as he is one of the only people who believes that I am town.

going V/LA and
STILL
posting just raises a red flag for me personally.

and not wanting a Pali llynch just b/c she finds you town is just lol.

Oversoul wrote:
kiwieagle wrote:t-bone was a bit aggresive towards snake

Are you admitting to T-Bone's death?

Why the fuck are you still alive.

VOTE: Kiwi

This sounds alot like an admisson of guilt. I see no way how Oversole could get Kiwi killing T-Bone from that. Maybe Oversole shot T-Bone and didn't want Kiwi taking credit from the kill. Or maybe Kiwi
IS
a vig wich is even worse for her to want to get rid of a killing role.

Oversoul wrote:I can't wait for the protective roles to claim at the end of the day. Knowing this though, the mafia probably have their own doctors, though.

rolefishing + inside information.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1069, Oversoul wrote:Nero, are you literally going to tunnel me to oblivion.

I will respond to the posts in full later, but
I still want it to be clear that I dislike Nero's posts

1. Do you actually know what tunneling is? If you did you know I'm not tunneling you. Continuing suspicion=//=tunneling.

2. no scum ever likes to be pegged.

In post 1072, Oversoul wrote:
Aren't I already voting him? Or am I still on Kiwi?

Ideally I would like Kiwi and Nero,
but I have a bigger scum read on Nero

banghead.gif

If you had a bigger scum read on me why did you vote Kiwi first?

In post 1073, Amrun wrote:I would really like to hear what springlullaby has to say, because the chances of her being scum just went up exponentially.

Vote: springlullaby

explain please.

In post 1084, Mastermind of Sin wrote:In other news, I didn't actually think IS was scum
until
he started flailing around in his last two posts. Now...I dunno.

Calling a guy scum and not voting is a big scum tell in my book.

In post 1103, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Vote: Internet Stranger

Yup. This feels right.

Let's lynch Ludi tomorrow anyway, cuz they're probably distancing.

oppertunistic vote + linning up lynches

In post 1118, Amrun wrote:
I don't understand why anyone thinks Toogeloo is scum...

b/c he's posting while v/la

I would very much like any combination of Oversoul/CSL/MOS in the ring today.I feel those are the three most likely scum.

I also have scum suspicions on Toog/Darox/Amrun/Fonz.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1126, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 1123, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1084, Mastermind of Sin wrote:In other news, I didn't actually think IS was scum
until
he started flailing around in his last two posts. Now...I dunno.

Calling a guy scum and not voting is a big scum tell in my book.

In post 1103, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Vote: Internet Stranger

Yup. This feels right.

Let's lynch Ludi tomorrow anyway, cuz they're probably distancing.

oppertunistic vote + linning up lynches

Wait, you realize you just accused me of not voting a guy I said was scummy and then in the very next comment saying that my voting that very same guy was opportunistic? Surely a player of your
caliber
can see how that doesn't make
any
sense.

Looks to me like all you're trying to do is defend IS here.

Looks to me like all you're doing is squirming.

Try and follow me here.

You said I you thought IS was scum in your 1086. 16 post later you vote him. What this tells me is that your 1086 was a lie and that you did
NOT
have a scumread on IS.

In post 1129, Oversoul wrote:Nero, why are you suspicious of Darox, when you have literally never mentioned him other than calling out people for sheeping his vote?

Why don't you answer my questions and respond to my case on you like you said you would, then I'll answer yours.

@Amrun why do you care if I suspect you?
I DON'T
want your lynch today.

look @ 1151-Oversoul is
STILL
stalling.

In post 1154, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1153, GreyICE wrote:
Vote: Oversoul

Works for me

You are such a poor excuse for a player, it's cute.

Are you the pot or the kettle?

Like I said CSL/Oversoul/MOS. We throw two of them in the pit and we can't miss.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*waves @ Oversoul*

I see you postin' elsewhere on this site.

@Muffin/Fonz/Amrum-thoughts on MOS?

@MOS/Amrum-thoughts on CSL?

@Darox-explain town read on MOS.

@muffin-Can you explain something to me.

ISO 20-"Nah, Palisades is cool. Pretty sure he's not scum."

ISO 43-"You mean what I my thoughts on Oversoul? Town. Explanation? I think he's town."

ISO 44-"It was meaningless reaffirmation that I'd much rather an Oversoul lynch than a Palisade lynch, when given a choice between the two."

Of course I understand that we could only do one or the other but if you had a town read on both, what made you decide that a OS lynch would be better?

CSL is very much scum. Oversoul is very much scum as well. I'd like to put them in the ring.

The IS wagon is scummy as fuck.

Internet Stranger (5) - Magister Ludi, zMuffinMan, Amrun, Mastermind of Sin, CSL

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1198, Oversoul wrote:I am avoiding this game because I don't want to have to deal with the work involved in it.

So you want us to believe that you are town but you don't want to scumhunt.

Oversoul wrote:
Why would there be 2 kill flavors on ABR if there was only 1 scum faction? The even night fight theory supports two of the kills, but what about those two kills on an odd night? Do we have an oddnight vig or a serial killer on our hands? A serial killer is more likely if the the singular mafia color theory is correct.

We have two other killing roles. One was the crosskill on ABR wich is DEFF a SK. Then a shot on BL and T-Bone. Could be a vig, not sure. Though I get huge ass SK vibes from OS with her chainsaw of T-Bone and her attack on Kiwi for supposedly killing T-Bone.

I feel bad that the scum drew a CSL/Nero/Kiwi team, but hey, that's the RNG.

replace Nero with Amrum and Kiwi with MOS and add in Muffin and you gots your team.

Nero, I am too lazy find your questions towards me, can you restate them? If you pressure me enough I'll get to them, but if you want answers now...

I am really listless this game. :| such a drag.

lol @ pretending to be lazy town. Your really stalling here.

In post 1069, Oversoul wrote:
I will respond to the posts in full later
, but I still want it to be clear that I dislike Nero's posts.

this was nearly a week ago.

I believe I've pegged you and you're scared to get in a war of words with me when you could just kill me tonight (or maybe tomarrow night) and it'll just be written off as WIFOM. You prentendin to be lazy town might fool others but not me.

In post 1199, zMuffinMan wrote:
nero wrote:thoughts on MOS?

Town

Why?

nero wrote:The IS wagon is scummy as fuck.

Internet Stranger (5) - Magister Ludi, zMuffinMan, Amrun, Mastermind of Sin, CSL

Why?

There are 4 scummy as fuck players and 1 idiot.

In post 1202, Amrun wrote:Also, nero, why did I drop off your suspect list?

When did I say this?
+for ty ignoring

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can kinda only put two people in the ring at a time. OS=1 CSL=1 1+1=2.

I'm thinkin' one scum faction with 1-2 independant SKs or a SK team like the one seen Road to WrestleMania Mafia

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

now I want your thoughts on MOS and CSL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmm....this is a good point. It is unlikely that the full scum team is on one wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still CSL and OS need rope.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1210, zMuffinMan wrote:Jesus Christ, I spit up the tea I'm drinking when I first read that. Screen was covered in saliva and tea. Awesome.

Nero wrote:There are 4 scummy as fuck players and 1 idiot.

Is Ludi the idiot?

And, assuming you think the scum team is CSL/Amrun/MoS/Muffin, where does Oversoul come into this?

I'm thinkin' so since I find the other 4 so much more scummy. As mentioned above I have 3rd party SK vibes for OS. But it really doesn't matter. We lynch scummy play and then worry about what factions they are in. Not the other way around.

In post 1211, zMuffinMan wrote:More to the point, at what point did you begin to suspect a CSL/Amrun/MoS/Muffin scum team and why? Like, I haven't even seen you mention me prior to now. Have I always been a suspect of yours?

No you haven't. I suspected MOS mainly for his crap vote on IS. You have defended MOS once or twice and I felt your attack on me was b/c MOS was scum. Amrun is playing really derpy. See ISO 64, 73,79, 81 and not like the town Amrun I played with a few games ago. AND she's ignored telling me her stance on CSL and MOS.. So yeah you 4 and OS just seem scummy as hell to me. Muffin has a point but like I said we lynch scummy play and then worry about the connections.

If we had something like 7 scums in the game then all 5 of you
could
be scum but I highly doubt that I'm that acurate. So I'd be happy with atleast one of CSL/OS though I perfer both to go in the pit.

@Amrun link to a town game and a scum game.

@IS I'll support you on Ludi if you support me on CSL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

6. WeyounsLastClone,
Kira
(
Mafia
Goon), stabbed in the stomach at Shang Tsung's Courtyard Day 2!
7. Ghostwriter,
Shao Kahn
(
Mafia
Odd-Night Strongman), smashed into molten metal at Hell's Foundry Day 3!

KIRA AND SHAO KAHN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER AND YET THEY BOTH FLIPPED MAFIA.

In mafia on Werewolf Island there were two scum teams, Eastside and Westside and I highly doubt that DH is going to change her mod meta just to fool us.

If there was more than one scum team why did Kira not flip BD? With two factions cops and both factions both flipping mafia it makes it look like there are 2 factions that comprise one mafia team. Until a scummer flips something else there's no reason to assume there are separate teams unless you have knowledge that says such.

otherwise...

STOP. BEING. FUCKING. STUPID!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is acceptable.

unvote;vote:Ludi

lets string him us. Then CSL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you normally this stupid or are you being intetionaly dense here, Amrun?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you're being dense. Awesome.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1240, zMuffinMan wrote:
It does, when you realise that Nero's scum meta is to tunnel townies until he absolutely
must
mention his teammates to avoid suspicion.

totally untrue.

In post 1241, Darox wrote:Ok so, Nero is pretty scummy and
his reasons for suspecting MoS & muffin are basically complete crap

Tell me if this sounds scummy to you.

I think player X is scum but I'm not going to vote for my scum read.

Waits awhile.

OH LOOK!!! There's a bandwagon on my scumread now so now I'll vote.

Spoiler:
This is what MOS did.

And muffin wants me dead b/c I suspect MOS.

vote:Oversoul

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

OH darox....

There a reason you didn't answer 1263?

In post 1278, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
We still have to put Nero into the ring, no point in voting CSL yet.

Wish you and Amrun could be modkilled for not paying attention to this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Oversoul posting in other games while ignoring this one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1069, Oversoul wrote:
I will respond to the posts in full later
, but I still want it to be clear that I dislike Nero's posts.

This was 10 days ago. So why aren't you doing this?

I'm "mudslinging" b/c you pulled this same stunt in [REACTED]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Apparently my CSL vote didn't work.
unvote;vote:CSL

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why CSL is scum and the lynch for today.

ISO O-replaces in a 30 page game claims he's been following along and his
ONLY
content is "LOL Palli has lived to long."

ISO 11 is grand. I'll even quote it.

In post 1045, CSL wrote:I never felt that Palisade was town until he started posting walls.

The wagon on Palisade was scumdriven.

First he says Pally was town and that the wagon was scumdriven but guess what folks?

HE WAS ON THE PALLY WAGON!!!

How can ANYONE think this is town play?

IS0 16-17 is just stupid ATE bullshit.

Infact he's done little else but vote hop. He has no content and no scumhunting.
+
I never trust anyone thats V'LA and still posting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nothing has really changed. Oversoul is still scum.

Now that mosta the heat is off of him he's very much lurking and regardless of what he says he's ignoring this game. Wich is very much inline with his scum meta.

Not very fond of the fact that I posted a case on Oversoul and he's been stalling for 11 days despite him saying he would respond.

no heat=active
heat=inactive

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 169, Amrun wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Palisade

Also GhostWriter is supah townz.

ISO 64-States she thinks ABR was burnt alive when he wasn't.

ISO-66 makes the claim that there's only one faction despite seperate cops.

ISO 69 acusses me of not reading the game when she's deff not paying attention.

ISO 73-76 Is all about her being "confirmed" town. True she's clear for one faction but there were two factions cops and I don't think this is an advertised bastard game. Souds like scum trying to confirm herself.

ISO 79 is more derp.

1SO 82 still harping on the one scum team thing. Maybe she has inside information.

ISO 84 says she's on IS 'cause his wagon is bigger lol

Her GW link. Her claiming that she's cleared for BOTH factions when she's only been cleared by one is just so fed up with stupid....*shakes head*
===============================================================================
Nice contribution CSL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh. I forgot to mention that I've asked Amrun
TWICE
for her stance/read on MOS and CSL and pointed it out a third time and no response from her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jade-Edenian Warrior-Vanilla Kombatant

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ALOT of MOS' post are just fluff.

In post 192, Mastermind of Sin wrote:GhostWriter or Kise would be a good combatant for Palisade.

Has a scum read on GW and Kise.

In post 261, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Kise and xRECKONERx are definitely scumbuddies.

GW disapears. Reck appears.

Though his first accusation of Reck scum was in 193 but apparently doesn't care about voting scum.

Oh GW is back.

In post 324, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
ABR

Ghostwriter

The Fonz
Amrun
xRECKONERx
Kise

3 town, 1 scum, 2 undefined.

Hardcore Palli love. Could be inside info.

Spoiler:
In post 774, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Palisade has always been a dumb lynch, and it still is.

In post 810, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm not putting Palisade in the ring, because I'm not taking the chance that you idiots decide to save Oversoul.

In post 916, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Throwing Palisade into the ring is retarded.

In post 933, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Everyone choosing Palisade is either scum or stupid.

In post 1003, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
1) I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO. Seriously, you guys are fucking retarded. How could you be dumb enough to think Palisade was scum? We should probably be lynching that entire wagon today.

THIS TIMELINE DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!

Wants IS (and others) dead in 1028.

but...

doesn't have a scum read on him till 1084.

and...

doesn't vote his scum read until 1103

LETS RECAP

1028 wasn't a list of scum reads.

Doesn't vote scum.

Same with Ludi.

In post 1088, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I couldn't give a shit about Ludi. He was scummy earlier, but honestly he hasn't done anything to draw my attention lately.

but he wanted IS and Ludi dead while he didn't have scum reads on them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 558, zMuffinMan wrote:Why did you watch Fate N1 and who did you watch last night and why?

Just answer the questions.

Was tentative about voting GW.

In post 744, zMuffinMan wrote:
Nanook('s replacement)
Fonz
IS
Bogre
NC

OH LOOK WHO ISN'T EXPLAINING THEIR READS!!!

Wich is a huge contradiction b/c his case on me is basicly "Nero doesn't explain his reads" Muffin hasn't explained a single read beyond me.

Some palli love but is very very low key about it.

Defends MOS in 1042.

Defends CSL in 1057.

Defends Oversoul in 1322.

I would think that if my arguments against Over were baseless and a misrep
HE
would say so.
HE
would cry foul. When he's done nothing but lurk and avoid responding to it for 2 weeks

In post 1203, zMuffinMan wrote:btw, when Nero flips scum, and people begin to realise that there actually is only one scum team, CSL and Oversoul are 100% town.

Why only them? If your premise is "Nero is scum therefore he's attacking town" Why are Amrun and MOS excluded from this list?

In post 1240, zMuffinMan wrote:
toog wrote:it doesn't clear either of them from not being scum.

It does, when you realise that Nero's scum meta is to tunnel townies until he absolutely
must
mention his teammates to avoid suspicion.

LOOK AT THE SCUMSLIP GUYS!!! Somehow he knows that I'm tunneling a townie. I also tunnel scum too and tunnel town as town. A less bias meta read would reveal this.

Speaking of tunneling...he's tunneling Borge but was more than happy to join the IS bandwagon as apposed to pushing for his top scum read.

In post 1299, zMuffinMan wrote:.
Yeah, I know. CSL is lurking. CL is "opportunistic". That's why he's a good counter-wagon for scum to be on. He's an easy lynch.

Him being an EZ lynch//=town.

In post 1319, zMuffinMan wrote:
My argument for why he's scum is that when he does give reasons (for example, Oversoul, MoS, T-Bone)
the reasons are laughable
, and his lines of thought are scummy because he's inconsistent and hypocritical. Well, that's in a nutshell, if you want elaboration, go to the wall.

unlike you I don't have II to work with.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:muffin

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

muffin vs. OS should be the days match up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sorry, you'll have to waste a nk on me instead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1221, DemonHybrid wrote:
Internet Stranger (5) -
Magister Ludi
, zMuffinMan, Amrun,
Mastermind of Sin, CSL

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1378, zMuffinMan wrote:
Nero, who do you think is town?

8. Nachomamma8
10. GreyICE
13. The Fonz
15. kiwieagle
16. Internet Stranger
17. Bogre
18. Toogeloo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1396, Oversoul wrote:
I didn't really like Timeater's play, but nacho made the slot look better.

Why Nachomamma town read when she voted for you and supported me?

What did Nacho do that was better?

If you flip scum I'm going to start suspecting Nacho until then I have no reason to suspect her.

How do you read, Nacho?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1386, Oversoul wrote:Did you just claim PGO?

FISH MOAR!!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In that scenerio?

Amrun
Darox

Would be my top 2. Amrun for her cofrimation bias and Darox for active lurking.

So POE it would leave...

Nachomamma8/kiwieagle/Bogre

probally Nacho and 1 of Borge/Kiwi.

In post 1416, Oversoul wrote:
Nero, that wasn't a rolefish by any means. :roll:

Explain to me what rolefishing is?

In post 1424, Oversoul wrote:Fonz, I am rather dumb.

QFMFT!!!!!

In post 1437, Darox wrote:Pfft, Fonz is an obvious Scorpion.

Head burning?
T-Bone of all people getting killed?

Seriously now.

I think that points more to OS being scorpion.

In post 1441, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1398, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1396, Oversoul wrote:
I didn't really like Timeater's play, but nacho made the slot look better.

Why Nachomamma town read when she voted for you and supported me?

What did Nacho do that was better?

If you flip scum I'm going to start suspecting Nacho until then I have no reason to suspect her.

How do you read, Nacho?

How do I read?
Oversoul is town. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that somewhere.

Muffin, I'm all good with IS dying and all, but if he's an odd-night SK and today's an even day, I think we can better spend our time killing Nero.

This was actually meant for OS [not that she's ever going to answer anything] and not you but I accidently put a comma there.

In post 1447, Nachomamma8 wrote:Still don't get it? What a shame.

But I'm looking at Fonz/Nero/IS remaining as scum, probably. Bogre needs to flake so he can stop being a wildcard, but everyone else is town enough.

Why are you not SK hunting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1474, zMuffinMan wrote:Cool. So you could get behind the Darox wagon, then?

Sure.

unvote;vote:Darox

The Fonz wrote:OK, that last post was horrible.

explain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1474, zMuffinMan wrote:Cool. So you could get behind the Darox wagon, then?

Sure.

unvote;vote:Darox

The Fonz wrote:OK, that last post was horrible.

explain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1480, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1473, Nero Cain wrote:In that scenerio?

Amrun
Darox

Would be my top 2. Amrun for her cofrimation bias and Darox for active lurking.

Confirmation bias is ANYTHING but a scumtell.

I don't care what the wiki says is and isn't a scumtell. Sitting there screaming that she's confirmed town b/c she was scanned by one faction cop is hardly pro-town or trustworthy play.

In post 1437, Darox wrote:Pfft, Fonz is an obvious Scorpion.

Head burning?
T-Bone of all people getting killed?

Seriously now.

I think that points more to OS being scorpion. [/quote]

Speculation over identity of vig.[/quote]

I've already said that I think OS is a SK a long time ago. And I highly doubt we have a vig. Thus if we have two SKs then speculation over a killing role would be scumhunting.

But I'm looking at Fonz/Nero/IS remaining as scum, probably. Bogre needs to flake so he can stop being a wildcard, but everyone else is town enough.

Why are you not SK hunting?[/quote]

Trying to make out that concentrating on scumgroup is scummy when it's the best thing for town to be doing.
[/quote]
ok lets say there are three scum. There's two more killing roes out there. 1 is defiantly an SK and the other is either a vig or an SK trying to look like a vig. So thats 4-5 scum left. Nacho was only looking for one group, if Nacho was SK or in a SK team as speculated earlier by me and later by Muffin then she couldn't hunt for the SKs b/c she'd be wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1488, Toogeloo wrote:Scorpion, for the record, isn't aligned with ANYONE in the lore of the game.

I think flavor means shit given that two factions comprise one scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1488, Toogeloo wrote:Scorpion, for the record, isn't aligned with ANYONE in the lore of the game.

I think flavor means shit given that two factions comprise one scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fonz, can you explain why you shot BL over SL?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok....I'll go slow so you can understand.

22. xRECKONERx, Liu Kang (
Town Earthrealm Invader Cop
), head devoured Night 2!
11. CooLDoG, Sonya Blade (
Town Black Dragon Cop
), head devoured Night 4!

There are two cops. TWO. Not 1...2. And each cop is for a diffrent faction.

6. WeyounsLastClone,
Kira
(Mafia Goon), stabbed in the stomach at Shang Tsung's Courtyard Day 2!
7. Ghostwriter,
Shao Kahn
(Mafia Odd-Night Strongman), smashed into molten metal at Hell's Foundry Day 3!

Kira is a black dragon. Kira has nothing to do with Shao Khan. Shao Khan and Kira have nothing to do with each other yet they are the same team. 1 team comprising of tow factions. I don't understand what is so hard to understand about that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1533, Amrun wrote:.
Nero, your theory is stupid and that post fails the address the other (more important) points I had about you.

You raised no points. You're post was basically "lol Nero is scum b/c he called me on my bullshit."

If you think my theory is stupid please explain why we have two faction cops and why a BD flipped mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

should be your not you're.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1539, Amrun wrote:
In post 1536, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1533, Amrun wrote:.
Nero, your theory is stupid and that post fails the address the other (more important) points I had about you.

You raised no points. You're post was basically "lol Nero is scum b/c he called me on my bullshit."

If you think my theory is stupid please explain why we have two faction cops and why a BD flipped mafia.

My point is this: you're just lobbing lazy attacks at me (and anyone else you're attacking) without thinking them through. You've accused me of confirmation bias as a way to accuse me of scum, which is inherently contradictory. You've demonstrated over and over again that you're not fully reading the thread. You are looking for categorical flaws rather than intent. You are, in short, posting like scum looking for mislynches.

I don't know what's going on with the cops, but that's not what I meant. I don't know if I expressed myself clearly (probably not, distracted). Idk or CARE, honestly, if your theory is true. It's irrelevant. Under your theory, I am at least 50% less likely to be scum than anyone else, and yet you continue attacking me, and so poorly. If you were just THAT CONVINCED, then maybe, MAAAAAAAAYBE, but none of your attacks even make sense. "Oh, uh, she's scum because of confirmation bias and she won't stop voting for me!" The only thing that I can be confused of "confirmation bias" about is you, perhaps, which again, assumes that I am town. It's just a fancier OMGUS that makes even less sense.

THE HELL IS THIS CRAP?

My point is this: you're just lobbing lazy attacks at me (and anyone else you're attacking) without thinking them through.

Thats not lazy, thats calling you on your bullshit. Thats pointing out that OS is lurking scum like she was in TV Mafia. Thats fucking scum hunting and just b/c you're ass is pegged doesn't make it lazy.

You've accused me of confirmation bias as a way to accuse me of scum, which is inherently contradictory

the hell?!?

Amrum: I'M CONFIRMED TOWNIE!!!

Nero:The hell you are.

Thats not a contridiction, thats catching lurker scum who's not paying attention at all [to the game] and trying to coast on a half confrimation.

It's just a fancier OMGUS that makes even less sense

If you want to go this route....My post expressing suspision of you was 1123[and thats not counting my vote in 552]Your post expessing intrest in lynching me was 1148. It was
YOU
that totally OMGUSed me.

Please stop projecting.

In post 1565, Oversoul wrote:I'm going to do nothing the rest of the game. With Muffin defending me I can easily lurk to victory.

FIFTY

In post 1587, Bogre wrote:
He doesn't seem to have much of a defense beyond voting for the opposite wagons.

not exactly sure what you want here. I've already claimed. Do I think the cases on me are crap? of course. The only person that has a case on me is Muffin and he only thinks I'm scum b/c I'm attacking lurkerscum OS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fonz please shoot OS or Amrum. OS preferably.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1596, Oversoul wrote:Nero, did you just imply that Muffin and I are scumbuddies because Muffin is supporting me? Many players have called me town, are they all my buddies? Feels like Sedilla all over again.

um no. Nice try though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Fonz and muffin-so you disagree that OS is playing like he did http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18300

In post 1601, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1595, The Fonz wrote:I'm not shooting oversoul, ever. He's town.

and the people said HALLELUJAH

I don't see why this makes you so happy.

In post 1612, Internet Stranger wrote:
Just to put a better stamp into my opinion. I dont see how its going to be anything but Nero vs Darox at this point, so I will also be choosing for neither.

Seeing how I'm being voted by scummy ass Borge...Darox is deff the way to go me thinks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been scum hunting since day 1.

Any reason you didn't comment on OS play in TV mafia, Muffin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1623, Internet Stranger wrote:Hey Nero, could you go through your own ISO and prove him wrong?

sure. Gimmie a few to type it all up.

In post 1624, Oversoul wrote:Nero, is TV Mafia the only reason you think I am scum here? I lurked on purpose in that game to see how far I would get before people got suspicious. I only botched my claim and began posting once a) the town noticed I wasn't posting, and b) DMSIS was on the verge of a lynch. I wanted to give DMSIS another chance to use his rolecop ability.

I think the whole "i lurked on purpose" is merely an excuse. You were part of a team and doing something to harm the team is pretty fucking horrible. Perhaps you do need the sitewide ban that you've be talking about.

But here is not really the place. Yes I suspect you for more than just lurking. You avoid questions, your hiding behind Muffin and yeah, your lurking is horrible.

In post 1644, The Fonz wrote:OK, so I just went back and looked at a few ISOs... Nero spent the faceoff screaming about how Oversoul and Amrun are scum. First thing today, he votes Muffin, who'd voted for him in the prior post (saying that Muffin vs OS should be the matchup). Then to IS. Then once a Darox wagon starts growing, he jumps to that. AT MUFFIN's instigation.

But, fuck it. Muffin's right, Nero is ABSOLUTELY playing to survive. There's no way his suspicions of OS and Amrun actually disappear like that -given how forceful he was about them yesterday - if he's town.

Given my last post of the last day phase was about Muffin being scummy...

I can only vote one at a time. I voted Muffin first. Thats all. I find it stupid how...
(saying that Muffin vs OS should be the matchup).

then say

There's no way his suspicions of OS and Amrun actually disappear like that

WHEN I FUCKING WANTED OS IN THE RING WITH MUFFIN!!!

My suspicion of OS and Amrun never disapeared. In 1395 guess who wasn't in my list of town reads? And then again I argue with Amrun later in the day phase. Then I ask for a vig shot on OS and Amrun. And THEN I posted a link to try and drum up support for an OS wagon.

I never voted for IS. Again Darox was never in my list of town reads in 1395. And in 1473 I reveal that he's my 4th scum read. Theres no support for an OS or Amrun lynch (thier idiot rutine has fooled you and muffin) Darox is the
ONLY
suspect that I can get in the ring.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1669, The Fonz wrote:
Right, and if you'd tried to rally support and failed, that would be one thing. But you didn't. You went straight to muffin with an omgus vote without even kicking the tires on OS/Amrun.

Are you paying attention to this game at all? I've been trying to rally OS support for days.

So I've been thinkin' about Muffin. See I played in a game awhile ago where townFate defended scumCronopie so his defense of scummyass OS and Amrun doesn't nessisarily make him scum like I was first thinking.

I'm fucking positive OS is scum. Ignoring questions aside, he's been prodded 4 times in the last 2 day phases but thanks to rule10a he gets to skate by without being replaced. This is
NOT
town motivation.

8. Nachomamma8
9. Darox
19. Amrun
25. Oversoul

^^^^
scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't beat yourself up. Though town might prob would have won if you'd been lynch like I wanted.

Scum MVPs should be OS, Toog, Nero (my mentioning of Borge made OS vote him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”