Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

huh? I think there's the largest chance in the game he's going to flip cult leader now that I've actually reread him.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

So, I'm scum according to you, and town wants to lynch the cult recruiter, but you've voting me? What, were you recruited at some point by the cult leader/hiplop as well?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Plan, lynch player most likely to flip CR. Once he flips CR, move on. Thats what we're trying to do here. There is a possibility I am wrong, as for anyone, as there has been for days seeing as we haven't hit cult recruiter yet and we've had five lynches to do it.

Is there any reason you don't think hiplop is CR besides "wow he fakeclaimed WL!" Do you think cult didn't get fakeclaims?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I don't follow zmuffin.

Why do you doubt that?
Is there any reason you think hiplop is not cult recruiter besides "fakeclaim WL"?
And which white lantern, then, do you think it is?

~~~
On toasty, I'll reread him, but currently hiplop has his terrible claim, and his play doubly making me think he is CR, while only toasty's claim is working against him currently in my mind.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I'll answer the rest of that in a bit, but can you answer how you think a massclaim will help. I've already provided you an example (Succession Mafia 2) where it doomed the town. How will this full massclaim be any different (and SM2 wasn't even a full massclaim and it was enough to ensure town loss)
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Thats complete bullshit, especially since you called me a recruit, as have others, already in this day. I'm not sure how you don't see anyone "but CJ" flipping CR when I've laid out three people who have a extremely high chance of flipping CR and you've brushed it under the carpet.

Also, mass claiming is stupid because only one player in the game is the CR, so it still makes no sense to out every power role when that doesn't catch the CR (and I notice how you've dropped the mass claiming line on a whim, too, zmuffin), especially since out of a small pool there is still only one CR and the rest not.

~~~
That being said, this wagon on hiplop needs to happen. Toasty is a lower priority.

I would like more people being active, though, then just leaving lazy votes lying around. I reread kast's vote on me, and I'm not really sure why he made it, and same with tans. And the not voting crew needs to get with it.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

We're lynching one of hiplop, sub, inhim, or toasty, with a high preference for hiplop.

I think this for a couple reasons, but it's mostly because I think you slipped in explaining your read on NPIAU, because you forgot you claimed to have protected him N2 - you went on and on about how he looked really town D1 but that changed D2... Yet you still supposedly protected him N2.

heh, I already answered this. Looking back, with hindsight, it is easier to differentiate the two days and their playstyles, but at the time of doc protecting him he looked really town, and had friend vouching for him. I was almost certain he was town. I'm pretty sure at the end of yesterday you had a pretty solid town read on him as well, so you're argument is pretty invalid.

I'm also not sure how you can claim that a particular role 'shouldn't be in town's arsenal', considering I have the role and we don't know what other roles mafia have and the cult have. We don't know the whole setup, and we're definitely not mass claiming so you can try to 'figure it out'. You seem to be finding fault over multiple investigative abilities, but not over any other, like roleblocking, side of things.

~~~~

Most, if not all, of your argument seems to stem from the fact you can't picture a doctor or a rolecop in this insane setup so far, which is complete crap. Rolecop is actually very useful in this game because it can confirm town players (i.e. with an unrecruitable in their role name, and ferret out fakeclaims (considering there is probably six mafia and a cult, it is very useful).)
And doctor stops the mafia/anti-town kills while cult doc stops the cult recruits and roleblockers hit both. So far, we've had a cult doc, a cult cop, almost 100% a cop (BB) flip town, and you doubt a doctor fits in there as well? Please.

How many setups have you designed and reviewed to give yourself such ethos on the subject of setup speculation?

~~~~

Why is no one else looking at hiplop as CR?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

So if someone claims unrecruitable out of nowhere they are 100% not cult recruiter (or scum of anykind?)
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I believe kast was confirmed somehow in some power-role triangle. i'll look at it again though.

Because he's confirmed non-CR, non-scum.

Erm, by who?

On the miller front, claiming miller allows a player to basically skate deep into the game without doing much, as you can see inhim didn't do much and didn't get called out on it.

Actually, though, considering he claimed vig and with not counterclaims, kdub is now probably almost impossible to be CR unless dana ran some sort of CR similar to ooba's song of fire and ice mafia where the CR got some vig kills instead of recruitment. But in that context, the peregrine kill makes no sense as he was a threat to no one and there was no reason to waste a recruitment on him.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2502 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

You yourself have acknowledged that scum are most likely telling the truth about their roles. Unless your claimed rolecop ability gives alignment as well as role, the only thing it'd be useful for is finding the CR (or, perhaps, to verify that someone else isn't the CR).

Probably most are, but catching out fakeclaims, confirming town, and finding the cult recruiter are very powerful right now. Not sure what you're talking about.

I felt that your objections to the GhostWriter wagon were disingenuous and I don't feel you've been playing as pro-town as you

Thats bullcrap. If I was some anti town not aligned with Ghostwriter, I would have no problem seeing him lynched and just skating through the day. And provide examples for your second points. You can't just say I haven't been playing pro-town and leave it at that.

None. Is this a problem?

Yeah, because you're acting like you're the master of balance and setups, and have thus decreed and based your entire case on the fact that my role doesn't fit in the game, when you actually have no idea what you're talking about. You're talking up a crap point because it's all you have.

Like, why not protect Friend, who was the one vouching for NPIAU?

Why not protect nopoint, who was being vouched for by friend? Notice how nopoint wasn't really reciprocating the same certitude.

Did Ludi claim which type of role cop he is? Like does he see names+roles or just names or just roles or what?

no names, just roles.

~~~

Why is Mr Sub fishing for a modkill here? What if oversoul doesn't get modkilled? Why aren't you commenting on hiplop, or answering my question about why you said this:

sub wrote:Because he's confirmed non-CR, non-scum.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

meh, its always possible the CR recruited someone night zero or two, and they switched claims/whatever so the CR could have something to claim to make themselves look non recruiter.

Andrius, when was it said all the white lanterns were confirmed non-cult to eachother?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

No, no we didn't, considering nopoint flipped cult from being a white lantern, there is no way shape or form the white lanterns are all confirmed non-cult to eachother.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

heh, you don't seem to have a problem with people calling me a recruit here though.

And no where was that established either.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

heh, I love how MRsub has switched from "lynch CJ tomorrow after brilliant plan" to "lynch CJ today because... I have no idea"

Also, I'm glad its finally come out that hiplop is not confirmed not cult recruiter, (after dancing around this all game), and we can finally get a wagon going here. Also, observe hiplops vote on me when it looked like this wagon is gaining steam. He is determined not to die so he can get another recruit here.

The thing is right now I'm sure there is up to three mafia running around, and they don't particularly care who they lynch. Hence, my wagon growing large. The cult actively doesn't want CR getting lynch, but aside from that, don't care. Hence why hiplop is very hard to lynch.

No one has yet been able to explain adequately how

a. My claim of Saint Walker as doctor, now rolecop, doesn't make sense or doesn't fit in, considering the other power roles we know about. Espcially considering anti-cult doctor has already flipped town
b. My play has been anti-town
c. Why hiplop is not CR

People are seriously derping around here and hoping a compromise wagon/lynch happens without them doing much.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

zmuffin is getting upset because no one is buying his crap case, heh.

Your ooba point could apply to several people, and it is quite a valid point. Mafia want to cult hunt because they know the mafia. I also called out Apok, who was mafia, and GW did not flip a town power role, like you are say, but mafia. I'm also against an anti-town mass claim.

And finding town is not about if they are right or not, because by and large town are going to be wrong about who they suspect in any given game. To determine who is town, you look at their pushes, their intent, if they believe in their own cases, and thats what I've been doing. Added on to that i've been right quite a bit, and I think i've been quite pro-town.

You have never been able to show how my thought process has been anti-town, or why a doctor does not initially fit into the setup here.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Andrius, why you compromising like this? Can't you sense the apathy in this thread? It's typical of a mislynch in a cult game.

You know this lynch isn't going to flip CR. Hiplop actually has a chance of being CR. He's disappear when he got suspicion. He voted me with no reason. He then scurried off. Look. Please.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

No one counterclaimed doctor because I am doctor. No one is ccing rolecop because I am rolecop. No one cced anti-cult doctor either. No one would have cc-ed cult cop. No one cc-ed governor.

What was a fakeclaim was

Ganthet, Green Lantern Jack of All Trades [Cop, Doc, Vig]

There's your doctor fakeclaim. This is dana modding. Check his fakeclaims in the past.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

zmuffin, what do you mean bet? If you mean, in game?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I don't bet out of game. (especially doubly so since Sexy Semi Sedilla)

If you want to give me your vote after hiplop flips CR, i'm fine with that. If you want an alternate, present it.

Claiming doctor in this setup with what has already flipped, and with the fakeclaim already out, and with dana's mod meta makes this not in any way a fakeclaim.

Check out darkest night mafia. Fake claims were VT/VT/VT/VT/commuter/roleblocker/bulletproof (for CR, also unprovable a la hiplop)/watcher/something else.

Its not the only thing making me town. Though it could be. It simply cements it.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Andrius, hope lives! Hiplop has two votes. The forces of good are marshaling. Saint Walker is on this wagon.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

heh, Night Zero, multiple recruits are possibly in play.

How do you explain our crumb?

Sub, I just think you're talking a big pile of crap, and making things up to suit your desires, which is pretty apparent by now.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

I am at L-1
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Kdub, unvote, please.

1. There has already been a fakeclaim in this game that partially intercedes with mine

Toog's fakeclaim included Doctor. If you think I am fakeclaiming, you would have to consider that dana put into the game two fakeclaims that would counter claim each other. More logical is the fact that I am actually a doctor.

2. If you believe Saint Walker is not in the game, that would mean that there are entirely no blue lanterns initially in the game.

I think this cements it, really.

3. Doctor is a traceable role, and easily found out lying based on the already flipped information roles

Given that there is two trackers (basically), it makes no sense to give a fakeclaim to the CR that can be caught out so easily.

4. This could be potentially the last day town has majority.

There are probably three scum left, and and probably two cult, the recruiter and recruit from night two. We have lynched scum on three out of five chances, and have had cult die over night, and this could still possibly be the last day town has majority, assuming a town kill and a recruitment tonight. Taking the ratio from 2:3:8 to 3:3:6. This setup needs cult to fail recruiting, with the anti-cult doc, and the mafia to fail to kill (with my own power initially), and the roleblockers, if town, function as both. It make sense.

5. This wagon on me is exceedingly lazy

People aren't really interested in convincing anyone of their case. Instead, I'm having to engage in large wall battles for seemingly no purpose, its just a waste of time. zmuffin especially has gone into overdrive. Votes come very easily to this wagon. Other wagons, not so much.

6. Mr. Sub and hiplop both put rather weak votes on me, and are the people detailed as being highest chance of cult recruiter by myself

Mr Sub's vote especially was bad, and he is very eager to rush through this day, while waving his hands and co-ordinating night actions according to his own agenda. He wants to see me dead.

~~`

I'm entirely willing to wagon MR Sub if hiplop goes nowhere, But I believe it still has some life in it.
Hiplop, are you serious about lynching Mr Sub?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

No, this is the votecount.

Votecount 3.2.4

Magister Ludi
(6)
- zMuffinMan, tanstalas, Kast, hiplop, Mr Sub, kdub
hiplop (2) - Magister Ludi, Blackberry
Mr Subliminal (3) - Nikanor, toasty, andrius
Oversoul (1) - Oversoul

Not Voting (2) - ToastyToast, vezokpiraka,

Votes to Lynch (7)
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

WHAT? When is town ever ok to be killed? This is the last day town will probably have the majority. No way in hell am I happy about being lynched, and we learn nothing about the game that we didn't already know.

That makes no sense. Are you happy if we lynched you?

Subliminal vote?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

ALL WILL BE WELL

Unvote

Vote:
Cult Recruiter
Mr. Subliminal
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Opps. Sorry.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Heh, reading from a fakeclaim proves nothing.

Hiplop, now's your time to activate
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2634 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Heh, your defense for not being Cult Recruiter is that you have no recruits? So sorry about that MR. recruiter, maybe better luck next game.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

That's one of the funniest crap defense's I've ever heard. "I have no recruits. Spare me!"

Half of my defense is certainly, being the only original blue lantern, original doctor, and my role balancing the game, already a doctor fakelcaim out there, yeah, It's pretty certain I'm not fakeclaiming.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

BB and Kdub are clear too.

Pretty sure they are both town at this point. You don't?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

hiplop, don't get cold feet.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

@ Vezok

Come vote and lynch CR subliminal.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Mr Sub. wrote:OI LUDI
YOU KNOW HOW YOU LOVE JUICY MOD-META?
NONE OF THE FAKECLAIMS
IN BNM COINCIDED WITH ANY REAL TOWN ROLES
DIE

TOOG Fakeclaim
: Doc, Cop, Vig

Kdub: Claim Vig: Town
BB: Claim Cop: Town
ML: Claim Doc: Town

Thanks for confirming that. unless you are calling kdub, BB, and myself... I don't know what? What are you saying? That dana put two fakeclaims in that contradict eachother? No. I am town, as is the rest of that list, now.

Look at his justification for being clear. A fake-JOAT.

STRAWMAN. My setup speculation for being clear is being THE ONLY BLUE LANTERN IN THIS ENTIRE GAME, AND ORIGINALLY BEING THE DOCTOR. You are straight up lying and getting overly defensive when confronted with your own demise.

~~~
Plus, whoever said, I wouldn't put it past dana to have a night zero recruit or something similar with double lynchings and the kills out there (or bulletproof, but LOL at that. An unrecruitable fakeclaim... however)

I love how when Mr.Sub gets an ounce of pressure here hiplop and Mr. Sub both come to life.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2677 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Sub is Cult Recruiter.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Kast wrote: That said, CJ is still MUCH more likely CR than Sub given his play and his claim.

huh? What are you talking about?

I think subliminal is CR. We are both at five votes here. We need someone to help switch over.

hiplop, whats your current stance?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I thought your whole premise was that Saint Walker was a fakeclaim, and now you're saying that originally you were stretching and reaching and now you're not?

Please die now.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Somebody get another vote up on this man.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

huh? How have I focused on easy targets? I focus on who is most likely to be cult recruiter. I outlined you in my post at the beginning of the day here. You've been attacking me for a long time now.

Why do you want me to try and direct how people should use their night actions? That just makes it exceedingly obvious for anti-town factions to play around it. So you think hiplop is not CR? Thats nice. Why are you projecting here?

What would I object to? I'm not some demi-god who's going to try and control town, and I don't think anyone really payed attention to your anti-town plan at all. I think you and hiplop both have had the highest chance of flipping CR. If you don't flip CR (and given the uptick in activity when you got attacked, I'm doubtful), then I'll plan for contingencies. You're trying to scare town with a lot of hot air here, Sub, and it isn't working.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

why is vezok voting me? Vezok, are you there? Vote Mr. Sub. Everything points to him being CR
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Where is Blackberry?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

He posted 23 hours ago, heh. oops. We need you in this thread!
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

See I thought the same about MR Sub, but his actions and the way lazy votes have found their way onto my wagon convinced me otherwise. I could still go for hiplop, yet no one wants to wagon there beside us, which is frustrating.

Plus, half the game only poke their head in here to maintain the status quo.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

vezok, I'd like a response.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Why am I likeliest CR? In your mind.

Do you think scum or town would more likely announce they were at L-1 after no vote count for a few pages?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

So if I didn't announce L-1 and you hammered unknowingly and I flipped town that would have been better?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

No. Your vote has been only on me today. I outlined several players who I thought were mostly likely cult recruiter. Your posts are full of so much misrepresentation.

Berry, I need your vote.
Oversoul too.
Vezok, respond please
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Yeah, basically you've tunneled on me all day and now you're calling me out for focusing on you right now.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Scum of all sorts want to lynch me quickly, it appears.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

We fought to have Candlejack lynched over WeyounsLastClone, who, may I remind you, was the CULT DOCTOR, and yet somehow everyone looks at us and thinks "Oh, Subliminal, not wanting to lynch the cult doctor, that's such a recruiter-tell for you because you play goddamn horribly.

WeyounsLastClone (8) - Andrius, Kast, Nikanor, Oversoul, vezokpiraka, Blackberry,
Mr Subliminal,
tanstalas

You're FULL of crap. You also have been on both town lynches as well.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Bold is a sub quote.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

He obviously saw how much Mr. Sub was talking out in circles, and making stuff up, and decided to vote the player most likely to be Cult Recruiter.

Kdub, Berry, we need a hammer. I would ask kast, but he seems hellbent here.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2775 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Kdub, Berry please hammer this man. While I don't want a massclaim, Mr sub has been for everyone claiming and he coordinating, yet when people ask him to claim he refuses, and then switches to what I've been saying all along that randomly claiming is bad. He is desperate, and changed his tune to whatever he thinks people want to hear.

Hammer him
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2800 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Kdub flipping Black Lantern must mean a night two recruit.

Hold on.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

I thought we established Kill happens before recruit when the question came up over nopoint night two.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Are you fucking serious? I think kdub flipping as a recruit basically clears me of being Cult Recruiter. He came in, made a huge post, and put me at unannounced L-1, after two other quick votes, where I could easily be hammered. That is not how a recruit behaviors with their recruiter is at L-2.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

And If we're assuming three mafia remaining, we're at 3:1(recruiter):7. Blackberry might actually have a point.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

huh? The other unexplained kills would seem to come from kdub. He flipped vigilante and paranoid gun owner. It is possible he even tried to shoot me last night.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

hiplop still continues to want to mislynch me despite the fact there is almost no chance I can be cult recruiter now. This is part of the reason I would be fine voting him.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I got no result. I targeted hiplop.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Go read that part of the game again and then come back to me.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

In post 2530, The Book of Oa wrote:
Votecount 3.2.3

Magister Ludi (3) - zMuffinMan, tanstalas, Kast
hiplop (2) - Magister Ludi, Blackberry
Mr Subliminal (1) - Andrius
ToastyToast (1) - Nikanor
Oversoul (1) - Oversoul

Not Voting (5) - hiplop, Mr Subliminal, ToastyToast, vezokpiraka, Kdub

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.

Deadline for the second lynch expires in (expired on 2011-09-15 06:15:00)

V/LAs:

In post 2485, Mr Subliminal wrote:@Mod: I would like another snarky answer please. Assume Jailkeeper A targets Player B. Roleblocker C targets Jailkeeper A. Does the jailkeep go through, or is it roleblocked?

The jailkeep would not go through.

And if it wasn't apparent by now, Magister Ludi obviously replaces Candle Jack, though mods would like to get informed about stuff like that (unless you told dana, then there's only dana to blame for not telling me).

In post 2537, hiplop wrote:VOTE: cj

In post 2554, Mr Subliminal wrote:VOTE: Magister Ludi

ToastyToast jailkeeps Kast
vezokpiraka delays Kast
Ideally, Andrius roleblocks ToastyToast here. Buuuuuut, Andrius is going to derp it up either because he's mafia or because he's recruited and say he wants to roleblock us. That's fine.
Oversoul tracks ToastyToast if Andrius is going to roleblock us; otherwise, he should track tanstalas

In post 2597, Nikanor wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Mr Subliminal.

If Sublim isn't the recruiter, Toasty can JK Ludi tonight.

Looking at nopoint's flip, I'm thinking that recruits are vanillized. Therefore even if the cult recruited Andy or tans, they wouldn't have a roleblock.

In post 2600, Kdub wrote:OK, trying to figure this out.

From the last few pages, I gather that the White Lanterns are NOT confirmed to be non-recruiter, only that they are unlikely to be the recruiter, correct? Was the basis for that reasoning based on setup speculation, or was it something that the WLs did not want to disclose at this time? Also, the WLs are still potentially recruits and/or mafia, correct?

So let's see if I've got this right:
Kast - possible recruiter
Andrius - not recruiter via tans's N1 action
Magister Ludi - possible recruiter
Blackberry - not recruiter...I forget why?
hiplop - probably not recruiter (WL)
Mr Subliminal - probably not recruiter (WL)
ToastyToast - possible recruiter
vezokpiraka - not recruiter because N1 action was confirmed
tanstalas - not recruiter because N1 action was confirmed
Nikanor - not recruiter via Toasty's N1 action, plus WL
zMuffinMan - probably not recruiter (WL)
Kdub - not recruiter obviously, but objectively nobody has cc'ed my N2 vig
Oversoul - not recruiter via vezok's N1 action

Someone remind me why BB can't be the recruiter again?

Assuming that list is correct, it's down to Kast/Ludi/Toasty. I think it's unlikely to be Kast. For him to claim vanillaized either means he actually was vanillaized (I doubt the recruiter can be vanillaized for balance reasons) or that his faction was responsible for the vanillaizing (I don't see cult having this power in addition to recruitment).

Ludi's color changing claim is weird, and his doctor claim is unverifiable. I have no flavor knowledge outside of what I gathered from BNM and this game so far. What do some of the flavor experts think about his claim? If Ludi is the recruiter, Nikanor or Andy look like possible recruits.

Toasty's jailkeeper claim, though non-standard, was verified by Oversoul, correct? If so, doesn't that mean the only way Toasty can be the recruiter is if Oversoul is a recruit?

POE suggests Ludi is the best bet for CR. If we lynch him and he is not the CR, then we need Toasty and Kast to be blocked/delayed/whatever tonight, and it would probably be a good idea for the mafia to kill one of them for their sake as well as ours. If Ludi is the CR, we should figure out actions to try to confirm people as non-mafia.

If one of the claimed WLs is actually the recruiter, well we can blame a loss on them for being stupid and leading us to believe otherwise.

VOTE: Magister Ludi

I'll be back later tonight.

this was the sequence of votes, all in about
a 12 hours
spread. If I was his CR, he would have read the thread carefully to check my current vote amount. He quite easily could have hammered me as the previous vote count was three pages back. And if not for an andrius unvote, I would have been hammered.

Ludi: Kdub just replaced into the game. I don't buy your argument. He replaced into a game where there are over 100 pages of posts, and if you read when he placed his vote, that was something like 70-100 posts after momentum on your lynch had already died due to apathy and Nikanor already started the charge on Mr. S. The fact that he unvoted when the wagon restarted, and that he didn't hammer you despite claiming to be equally suspicious of you and Mr. S is proof that he wasn't trying to get you lynched.

He didn't really care which one of me or Mr Sub got lynched, since he knew neither of us were his recruiter. So no, this whole argument of yours is wrong. Nothing had died down due to apathy. Read that part of the game again.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Are you normally this dense? Kdub voted me, which quite possibly could have been the hammer, out of nowhere. Use quotes to back up your argument about the hammer sequence. Actually, you can't, because you know doing so will make your vote an obvious attempt for a mislynch.

How could I possibly have recruited a WL, when toasty has claimed to have jailkept me? You're just trying to give yourself another excuse of a person to vote when I flip town.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Post coming tonightish. I will lay out all my thoughts here.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I'll hit up a post in a bit. I know I said this before, but Its been very busy time last day, sorry. It will contain my ideas on cult recruits and mafia. Its in the works.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Quickly here. Nikanor got jailkept by Toasty (the above L-1 voter) on night one. How did he possibly recruit nopoint in that situation?

Unless toasty is lying here. He actively lied by saying he jail kept me last night as well.

Hold on while I check if it is possible Toasty is the CR, who fakeclaimed jailkeeper and actions over the course of the game
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Not sure at all. Maybe oversoul is mafia doing ??? or anti town or I'm not sure.

Why are you voting the guy you jailkept on night one and thus can't have recruited then? Why did you lie about blocking me?

It's not adding up toasty.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Toasty. there have been two cult deaths. Killing comes before culting.

Thus, nopoint was recruited night one, and killed night two, via friend
kdub was recruited night two and killed night three, via mafia.

If nikanor was jailkept on night one,..... he couldn't recruit nopoint night one.

You're the jailkeeper....

problem seen?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I already asked the mod about this.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

YOU CLAIMED:

a. Your roleblocked nikanor, which would rule him out of being CR, and are still voting him
b. You roleblocked me, and then got tracked nowhere.

Toasty. No.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

I think Kast is mafia. Toasty for CR?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

My only question is why did toasty lie twice if he was town, or even if he was mafia?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Blocking me and Blocking Nikanor.

~~~
Unrelated to that, zmuffin, who do you think the remaining mafia here is?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Well If nikanor has been recruited, then that means it had to be someone who could have actioned on three separate nights.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I think Nik's been culted.

So, no roleblocking, delaying on CR. Its kind of obvious, so I probably didn't need to point it out. Its late, bah.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Well since I've already detailed who is CR, nope. Once we hit CR, there are potentially three mafia remaining, so I consider that a big problem as well.

So Kast is mafia. Who else is his buddy.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3002 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Why not? You tracked him nowhere yesterday. He claimed a RB on me. I'm not sure what you're trying to pull. How could nikanor be cult recruiter? If you believe Toasty, toasty claims to have jailkept him on night one, which would have meant it would be impossible that nopoint was recruited also on night one!
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Well, It is possible that Oversoul is your recruit, or Oversoul simply replied for his own anti-town motives, or i'm not sure what oversoul is doing. Oversoul now claims that you went nowhere last night, and you're blatantly lying and said you did. Unless you believe on night three oversoul decided to start lying and not on night two.

I thought you were arguing yesterday that CR got no night one recruit?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Be quiet mafia. We're actually trying to lynch the Cult Recruiter here, not mislynch townie after townie until either cult has enough numbers to win or your mafia faction controls enough of the town to win as well. We can't afford more mislynches. Writing big posts doesn't make you right.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3038 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Nono, I still think hiplop could be CR. More case coming.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3046 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Did anyone answer whether or not is was impossible for hiplop to be CR because that still seems like a very plausible possibility.

Hey kast, if oversoul is my recruit, what night did I recruit him? You're talking out of your ass. I can't have done it on any night, considering two recruits have flipped and I was roleblocked last night.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Hiplop and Toasty are the CR, CR is one of them.

not sure what zmuffin is doing up in's this thread. Its getting wearing to argue against this mislynch nonsense on myself day after day. Kdub almost hammered me, was a recruit yesterday, and people still think I am the cult recruiter. I don't get it.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Why don't you think he is CR, again?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

He being you? Because you've played just like how I would expect a CR to play, have dodged questions, have a very weak claim that I would expect from a CR. I detailed this already, you're just choosing to push your bullshit and ignore it.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3058 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

You claimed unrecruitable, which is very similar to the unprovable passive claim of bulletproof that Magna had last game.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3059 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Fuck yeah with andrius we might get some sanity in this thread.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3061 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Magua didn't claim unrecruitable bro. Look who is making stuff up.

And zmuffin claimed unrecruitable, and then you go, 'oh, yeah, that is probably my role too'.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3064 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Bro, he lied in that post, are you fucking dense? Check his flip, and compare it with mastin's flip, and toog's flip, and come back to me.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3065 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Its one of hiplop or toasty, i'm almost 100% sure. hiplop is lying, lurking, spinning bullshit, and voting me for an obvious mislynch day after day. Toasty has lied multiple times and is voting someone he apparently is confirming can't be the Cult recruiter.

kast is mafia. time to find his buddies.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3068 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

He claimed it and lied. Are you implying you did the same?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

KDUB literally placed a vote down without looking or caring how close I was to lynch. If not for the andrius unvote, I would have been lynched. This is not how a cult recruit plays if his cult recruiter is close to lynching. This makes it very obvious I can not and never was cult recruiter.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

So you're assuming we have daytalk (planning in the middle of the day, actually, hello slip because I didn't know cult had daytalk), and that I wouldn't alert him to the fact that I was at very low lynch number, so he could put a potential hammering vote on myself?

You know how stupid you sound with that idea?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3088 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Yes, cult recruits can, under no circumstance, flip cult unless they were recruited during a prior night phase.

Go read the rules. Ask the mods. Go to the wiki. Stop spewing crap. I'm not going to let this point go until you acknowledge that I am right.

How many members do you think cult started with brah?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Kill comes before recruit. SO many times this has been said.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Toasty, we're not trying to hit mafia with the first lynch here, if so we would have quicklynched kast a while back. Mafia may very well almost be at lynch or lose, because they have three members.

TOASTY, you are obviously lying to have said you roleblocked me last night when Oversoul says you didn't.

~~~~

Tans, no, don't buy into the bullshit. You could see how easily yesterday they wagoned me and everyone else. That is not the hallmark of a cult recruiter lynch. Help me lynch toasty, or hiplop.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3101 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

unvote

hold on.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

meh, I'm tired off fighting this nonsense. There is no real way I can be cult. Give me one more post and then do whatever.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3121 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Andrius, why am I cult recruiter?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3125 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Quick thoughts by myself. "Lol what is going on in this game"
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Andrius I know you're mafia bro.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

My votes idle because I have no idea who in gods name is the cult recruiter. Nobody is buying hiplop, or toasty, for reasons I don't understand.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Not sure where Tans is either. He's not on side.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3148 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Sup bro's. Ok, so if I am posting this I was hammered. Game was pretty disappointing on several fronts. One, Tar flaked after making the strangest fakeclaim I have ever seen in my life. (Why not simply go with Our Doctor Claim? I shall never know)

Plus, I am going to out all the mafia now. You, of course, have no reason to believe that what I say is true. I don't particularly care. considering that the mafia killed, directly or indirectly, two of my recruits, and blocked me last night, I think Its high time the mafia got what was coming to them. Especially since they got a free pass to hunt little ol' me for days.

Ok, there are two confirmed mafia remaining. I could recruit mafia, which is partially why some mafia flipped unrecruitable and why they were in two separate colors. My theory is that they didn't initially know who each other are. But I don't really know, so whateve's.

Anyways. I got a pregame recruit, who would become my Jack of all trades. I picked Oversoul. He dies with me. Not a good gambit buddy!

Oversoul accounts for the daykill on day two on mastin, who was quite pesky.

I also questioned game balance on every single white lantern starting out as town, and confirming them with pm's (lol wtf?) and not giving us a white lantern fakeclaim either. I have no idea how we lynch mr. sub yesterday. It was a miracle.

Anyways, this is the remaining player list. We, the cult, knew Blackberry was town (I tried to recruit him last night, not that it matters), via oversoul, and thus confirmed town is him, vezok, and muffin man. I'm almost positive that hiplop and nikanor are indeed town by virtue of being white lanterns as well, as is toasty.

- Kast
- Andrius
- Candle Jack Magister Ludi

- Blackberry

- hiplop
- ToastyToast

- vezokpiraka

- tanstalas
- Nikanor

- zMuffinMan

- Oversoul

That leaves Kast and Andrius as obvious mafia. Andrius was pretty obvious when he wanted BB to investigate kdub even when he had retracted his miller claim. I'd honestly be surprised if the game kept going after you lynched both of them. I think andrius knew I was cult recruiter, (or maybe kast did?) and blocked me last night as well as toasty. No way are toasty and andrius of the same alignment. Oversoul blocked toasty in an attempt for me to recruit, but that didn't work out.

Honestly, not the most enjoyable game. Plus, mafia led directly to my loss. Thanks buds! My death activates all the white lanterns. heh. Getting loloutconfirmed is not fun, and our claim was ill advised.

Good luck all. see you in the dead thread.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3150 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

I didn't make that claim. I suppose we can discuss it soon in the dead thread.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3274 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”