Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #843 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Blackberry »

I need to read up and try not to be confused with all this white lantern, green lantern, red lantern shenanigans O_o. I don't know much about Green Lanter stuff, but I will pretend I do! =D

Quick Question that I need to read up on: Did someone claim a guilty on the first person that was lynched?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #846 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Blackberry »

What is your day inspection called exactly?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #848 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Blackberry »

zMuffinMan wrote:The day cop was a lie. toog was just obvscum.

Is this part serious? :? :igmeou:
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #851 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Blackberry »

That. I am marco1610. ^_^
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #879 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Blackberry »

Nikanor - if you are serious about your investigations - what is your ability called and what does it detect? Everything? O_o
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #881 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Blackberry »

His response will allow me greater insight into his mojo. I haven't even read enough to understand everything, but his response is important to me.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #892 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Blackberry »

Andrius wrote:
Mr Subliminal wrote:
The Entity is confused by these strange beings. Thankfully, Swamp Thing will take care of them...

I will reveal Step 2 before tonight.

O_o

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what do you think of BB?
And the Toast_SK stuff?

I've barely said anything... why would you ask someone what they think of me? What kind of answer are you expecting exactly? O_o
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #902 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Blackberry »

Is there a difference between
UNCULTABLE
and
UNRECRUITABLE
?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #928 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Andrius wrote:You know LARFLEEZE OF AVARICE AND GREED.
Similar to DEVILJHO OF HUNGER AND GLUTTONY, NOM NOM NOM SK.

WTF ARE THESE WORDS DOING TRYING TO MAKE SENSE.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #934 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Am I the only one that feels like everyone is talking in some weird code half the time?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #938 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Blackberry »

tanstalas wrote:011110010110010101100001011010000010000001101001

I believe this is against the rules.

:evil:
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #991 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I actually don't want to lynch ToastyToast OR Nikanor.

Although I do want Nikanor to answer my question: Do you detect everything? Why get a "Hostile" and then get a "SK" result?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #999 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Nikanor wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Although I do want Nikanor to answer my question: Do you detect everything? Why get a "Hostile" and then get a "SK" result?

Fine Mr. Death Note, I'll answer your questions about my inspection ability.

The ability's name is Scumhunting. Each day, I may claim a guilty result on someone. The results I can get are, "scum," "mafia," "hostile," "cult," "sk," and "third-party." If I target town, I lose this ability.

I am 99% sure you are lying. :igmeou:

As Tans knows, I know how to outguess the mod. :twisted:
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1000 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I think:

Nikanor is either scum or fakeclaiming.

&

ToastyToad seems sincere in his jailkeeping, or gambiting scum ...

But both are being active and I want to focus on someone who is laying in the background X_X.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1001 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Also, a flaw in Nikanor's claim...

Your first person was "Hostile" yet he came up "Scum"...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1003 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Nikanor wrote:xD
Blackberry, it's a joke. I'm not actually a cop at all.

I might cut you, with like, a giant sized dagger-scythe that hurts. And is inked with poison and poison ivy and my white bliss.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1004 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TT - Why were you so certain Nikanor was being serious in his claim, and not faking it, as someone suggested earlier?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1006 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Nikanor wrote:
Blackberry wrote:I might cut you, with like, a giant sized dagger-scythe that hurts. And is inked with poison and poison ivy and my white bliss.

It will itch and sting but at least it will be creamy smooth.
Hit me up.

:evil: You would like that wouldn't you.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1011 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I probably skimmed over something, but why are we announcing "Oh btw I activated your abilities last night, who now has a PR?"... or am I missing something with this delayed white ring thing?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1019 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Friend wrote:Holy shit guys, seriously? Nika is town, muffin is town, nopoint is town, hiplop is town.

This is damn easy. WLC is NOT town-aligned.

This stikes me as very sincere.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1118 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

Kast wrote:Reviewing the low post players, I actually think Blackberry is more guilty of both offenses. I suggest you read through his post history; he begins with questioning Nikanor, he points out the Uncultable vs Unrecruitable role descriptor (could indicate he is interested in cult hunting, or could indicate he's cult and wants to know what he's up against), he fence sits regarding Nik vs Toast, but continues to post to discredit Nik (though admittedly, his criticisms are spot on). He contributes little content, and takes no official stances, while at the same time adding fuel to Toast and myself who had both voiced criticism of Nik's fake gambit, while keeping himself distanced. That rings to me as a non-commital cult-like play. Also, his criticism of Mr. S's gambit.

Peregrine's *3 posts* also worries me, especially as his justification for voting WLC is that WLC voted Mr. S
the Entity
, and he didn't remove that vote after Mr. S revealed that it was a fake gambit. I think there's a good chance peregrine is cult, fake cult-hunting, and happy to push the WLC wagon.

POINT 1: "Reviewing the low post players"... What is a low post player? Considering the fact that I just replaced into a position of someone who wasn't here, as soon as I joined I believe I've been active. Thus, comperatively, I would not be considered a 'low post player' IMO. Did you look at this at all? I just joined today and I am definetely not lurking, which is what I believe your intentions were of a 'low post player'.

POINT 2: If I was a cult, I don't ask about "what is uncultable vs. unrecruitable because I want to know who I can recruit. This isn't WIFOM, it's plain cut and clear, if you're cult, you ask about it in private and don't bring it up in thread. Thinking I asked that because I was a cult trying to get information is a bad claim.

POINT 3: Anyone who is smart probably could guess I wasn't just questioning Nikanor for nothing.

POINT 4: I am not fencesitting conscerning Toast vs. Nikanor. I think I made it very clear that I do not want to lynch either of them and brought it to the surface that the likely scenario is Nikanor is fakeclaiming (which he admits) and that Toasty is sincere and just missed the fakeclaim.

POINT 5: My intention wasn't to 'discredit' Nikanor, but moreso to get the truth out of him because I knew he was lying.

POINT 6: You say I take no official stances, yet as I just said in this post and an earlier one, that I don't want to lynch Nikanor or Toast.

POINT 7: Do you really think I've contributed little content? Considering I just replaced in and still have not had time to read through the entire thread, I have still skimmed and got right into Day 2 so that I could figure out what I saw right in front of me. Does that sound like lurking scum or cult to you?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1125 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:Hey, subliminal. Do something to make me think you can't be CR. I'm getting paranoid here.

Do you not think what we're currently doing qualifies?

Looking for Cult Leader makes you less likely to be Cult Leader? O_o
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1127 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Looking for Cult Leader makes you less likely to be Cult Leader? O_o

More the "drawing a lot of attention to ourselves" and "making ourselves a target to be killed."

That would all depend on if attention is being drawn to the right place. :evil: ... I.e., if you are accusing non-Cult of being cult, well then what's it matter? Drawing attention to the "culties" might make sense. Btw, obviously, the recruit target would be someone who is active and conviently town-like yet wouldn't draw a kill, etc., etc.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1129 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Blackberry »

Please explain where I've fencesat on Nikanor vs. ToastyToast, thanks.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1148 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Blackberry »

Friend wrote:I was confused when I got my role PM. I am a WL, but my name is written in a different color so yeah.

I was also confused for a moment when I got my role PM.

Friend is town. ^_^
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1291 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Blackberry »

I have been prodded.

I will be online-online later tonight when I have more time.

=D
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1292 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Blackberry »

I skimmed a *little*.

My concern right now is Kast thinking I am Cult or Cult-related AND voting me. You think Cult Recruiter was someone who didn't talk at all last night and talked the way I did at the beginning of the day? In my opinion, the Cult Recruiter is going to be someone acting really town, after all, they ARE actively hunting for mafia and really need to kill them off while avoiding being killed by them so they can build their army.

I personally don't think I did anything cult-associated. I admittedly hadn't even read the game yet, and as I had said, I was jumping into things where I saw that I could have an opinion on things without having to read however many pages. I.e., Kast's amount of pressure on me and adamentisity concerns me and seems unwarranted if he is a townie.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1347 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Blackberry »

Kast wrote:BB, I don't really see you as doing anything pro town or pro mafia. I don't see you as having done anything really all game. That feels like cult to me. You
still
haven't voted or stated any suspicions or scum hunted in any way.

I HAVEN'T READ THE GAME YET. HAVE I NOT SAID THAT SEVERAL TIMES? MY INTENTION IS NOT TO LURK, I DO PLAN TO CONTRIBUTE AND SIT DOWN AND READ WHEN I HAVE TIME. YOUR CONSTANT BASHING AGAINST ME WHEN I HAVE BLANTATLY STATED I HAVEN'T READ THE GAME YET IS RATHER ANNOYING. Tunneling on me seems really scummy IMO, however, I don't have enough context on everything though nor have I read you enough to make a decision on if you're scum-related or just annoying me. Saying you think I am cult because I am not scum-hunting, YET, ignoring the fact I haven't read the game raises red flags to me. Tunneling without contemplation. Townies consider what their targets are saying, you seem not to be.

Without reading everything, and only skimming a few things:

A) The mafia flips so far have been two different colors. I don't know much about Green Lanterns, but this tells me that all the mafia will be different colors. I.e., it is possible for a Green Lantern to be a mafia (just IMO). As the text would suggest they are part of the SAME mafia.

B) It makes perfect sense to me that the Cult Leader would have targetted someone that seems obvious town. I.e., not someone inactive, not someone scummy. This should be common knowledge though. It isn't WIFOM. If you are cult, you target someone who is looking townie so you can use them. The question is, who was acting fairly-townish yesterday that is not acting different and/or avoiding lynching someone?

C) I'm not sure what skypetells I have according to Andrius, but I'm glad he sees I am town. I was counting more on tanstalas and Nikanor to stick up for me and realize I'm town when it does get down to it. Tans has seen me play as town and mafia before and I think he'd see a clear difference. Nikanor has seen me as anti-town before where I do absolutely nothing. I might not have scum-hunted 100% yet, but I think tans will be able to see the clear parallels in how I am playing now and what I HAVE done and how I have played before as town (i.e., how I operate and figure out things).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1381 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Blackberry »

uhhhhhhhhh

I wanted a claim first -_-'
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1404 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Blackberry »

Logically speaking, there is probably a DOCTOR and a COP that can find mafia. Why out those?

WTF Andrius?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1413 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Blackberry »

hiplop is likely Cult Recruiter

Friend was Culted last night

... doing a read on Friend, he reads very likely cult recruit after D1

D2, he asks for the kill to be claimed and his general flow of conversation suggests to me he was cult recruited. I think he wanted to know who Vig was so they could recruit him. I think it's a possibility people still maintain their abilities after being recruited and thus why the information is needed.

Thus, Friend is Cult-Recruited. Hiplop is moreso a guess though based on Friend's reacts and who he is defending yet trying to avoid.

Given my idea that I strongly believe Friend was culted, I can't see WLC as Cult.

... Also, it's intended for Andrius to get culted tonight if cult believes he isn't mafia. But me outting this might screw things up.

Let's see where this goes.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1414 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Errr, correction in my post. WLC = GW.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1415 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Blackberry »

nopointinactingup wrote:Something doesn't feel right about the GW wagon. It's too fast to be on scum

Nevertheless,
@Mod:I'm going on VLA for 3 busy days so don't prod me <3 Thanks

Also, my very first opinion of this post was that it was scummy. Perhaps it is the WAY you said it. If you were scum and GW flipped scum, it'd be in use of defense. If you are scum and GW flipped town, this gives you the "I told you so" card that mafia would know about in advance. However, after reading through a bit, I agree this GW thing doesn't seem right to me. At the very least, if we're going for CULT RECRUITER, I don't see any reason for GW to be the Cult Recruiter.

I would like nopoint to elaborate on his initial impression. "Something doesn't feel right" I agree with. But your short post makes me feel like you could just be scum saying that so you can either pull out the "I told you so card" or so that if GW is a mafia-partner you can make this short comment and allow OTHERS to agree with you.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1416 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Blackberry »

GhostWriter wrote:My problem with WLC is that MrS's Entity claim was fairly obviously fake, due mostly to the fact that it's too early in the timeline for that. Yet WLC seems to try to discredit the White Lanterns. In conjunction with Ooba's train of thought yesterday, I'm really feeling like WLC is indeed the CR.

I will say that GW probably is mafia-sided, but not CR.

Saying someone's claim is "fairly obviously fake" sounds like scum to me. "Due mostly to the fact that it's too early in the timeline for that". I can't see a towns person saying that or having that thought as a genuine flow of logic.

While I think GW is probably scum, let's find Friend's CR. Mmmmk?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1429 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Blackberry »

A) Andrius - I think you're reading too much into my post. I bolded that to emphasize that Friend being Cult is my main belief moreso than the hiplop thing.
B) Friend - you calling hiplop town D1 doesn't put a hole in it, it actually adds to my theory, CR would recruit someone who already thinks CR is town because if they recruit someone who suspects them and then the next day they turn around and say "NVM I think the CR is town" it looks rather suspect
C) Friend's reaction in post #1424 is highly suspect to me. Psychologically, this post tells me that Friend knows he is cult and thus is worried that his V/LA may be interpreted as lurking. No one made such a statement yet Friend is pissed off about the possibility he will be accused of lurking... Do town randomly yell out "And if you accuse me or lurking then f*** you?" This reads as GUILT to me because it's been something friend has been WORRIED about.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1431 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

GHOSTWRITER YOU LIVE NEAR ME!

CLAIM AND STUFF!! ^_^
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1432 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Actually, I *think* I prefer we go after someone else that actually has potential to be the CR. But since you're at L-1, I feel if you don't claim someone will hammar you. But like I said, I can see you being mafia.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1433 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Actually you're at L-2, just FYI.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1438 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Blackberry »

A) I'm not spewing shit
B) I strongly believe Friend would be a good pick for cult
C) "and that if Friend were culted, man, hiplop would be the one to do it" ... this is miswording what I stated
D) Andrius, trust your gut about me, just FYI ;)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1441 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I also will admit, btw, that I was going to correct you sooner, but then I thought it might be better to see how Friend reacts to it.

And as I said, I think #1424 is telling.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1444 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:BB dies a painful and horrible death if Friend flips anything except Cult. Even if he somehow flips Mafia, BB dies death. Painful and horrible death.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Friend

But my friend Friend must die a swift and just death first :(

Why do you want to kill Friend exactly? ...

Also, defusion of responsibility to me makes you look scummier.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1448 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Did you even READ MY POSTS? I did not say 100% certainty he was culted. -_-

Something in Mr S's posts make me think HE is cult-related now because he is all "Oh look BB said Friend is 100% cult, let's lynch Friend, then when BB is wrong let's lynch BB... yay 2 non-cults lynched"...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1456 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
Hold the fucking phone here.

Blackberry wrote:hiplop is likely Cult Recruiter

Friend was Culted last night

... doing a read on Friend, he reads very likely cult recruit after D1

Let's get this through our heads, shall we?

Blackberry says something really convincing grave here. It's even in bold. "Friend was culted." That's bad. We want to find the cult, so we pay attention.

Then we learn that Blackberry is just spewing shit.
This isn't a claim of a result or an ability or an investigation, this is Blackberry saying he doesn't like how Friend has been playing, and that if Friend were culted, man, hiplop would be the one to do it.

Andrius jumps on this and is all, "I'm all over shooting you, Friend"

HIPLOP CANNOT BE THE CULT RECRUITER.

We shall emphasize this again.

HIPLOP CANNOT BE THE CULT RECRUITER.

Blackberry's just spewing bullshit and watching Andrius take it up is making us twitch. There's a very small list of people who can be the cult recruiter. These are the people who should die. Andrius saying that he would shoot someone because *Blackberry*, of all people, had a bad feeling from reading a post is just *twitch twitch twitch*.

The only thing that's twitchier is Ghostwriter not claiming. But seriously, Andrius, what the fuck?

I'm confused. You admit right here that you read the part where I said it wasn't 100% with the underlined comment.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1459 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Oooooooooooo, you're a two-headed penguin (i.e., hydra). I forgot about that.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1464 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I still think:

A) Mr. S wanting to lynch what he thought was a cult RECRUIT is scummy
B) His wording on "I don't care what Friend comes up as, blah, blah, blah, if he isn't cult we're killing BB"

This actually makes me think Mr. S KNOWS Friend isn't cult either because Mr. S is cult, or he is scum partners with Friend. Either makes sense. But being town and wanting to lynch a recruitee doesn't make much sense.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1466 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

How is it dumb exactly?

Mr. S seems to know Friend isn't cult in my opinon. If he was mafia partners with Friend, he would know this. If Mr. S was cult himself, he would know.

EITHER MAKES SENSE AS TO HOW MR. S WOULD KNOW FRIEND ISN'T CULT.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1471 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Friend wrote:I MEAN THE WHOLE ME + SUB BEING SCUMBUDDIES HAVEN'T WE BEEN THE FUCK OVER THIS

ANYWAYS YOU WANT ME TO CLAIM BECAUSE I WILL FUCKING CLAIM RIGHT NOW AND IT'S GONNA BE ANTI-TOWN AS HELL

You claiming is going to be anti-town as hell? How does that even make sense?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1473 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
Blackberry wrote:How is it dumb exactly?

Mr. S seems to know Friend isn't cult in my opinon. If he was mafia partners with Friend, he would know this. If Mr. S was cult himself, he would know.

EITHER MAKES SENSE AS TO HOW MR. S WOULD KNOW FRIEND ISN'T CULT.

Or Mr. S thought you were making a Cult Cop claim.

A: The Cult Cop already DIED and would suggest whoever posted that wasn't paying attention to the flips
B: Lynching a Cult Recruit is DUMB

... So if you deny both my suggestions, you have no choice but to admit if you're that that particular head is dumb, no?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1475 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Andrius wrote:Read Blackest Night Mafia.
Tell me where I'm not making sense.
We can chase down mafioso during the day but that's what the CR wants- and he GROWS.
Every day we don't lynch him he grows more powerful. More cultists behind his call.

I'm saying we go for the CR.
Now.
Because BNM should have been a town victory.
BRIGHTEST DAY WILL BE THAT TOWN VICTORY.
NO BULLSHIT WITH NOT ENOUGH LYNCHES- THEY GAVE US THAT (lol_broken but still).

Aren't we trying to go after CR? Is there anyone that isn't? The fact that the Cult Cop is dead is 10x more reason to go after the CR instead of mafia (besides the fact that 2/3 lynches we've killed a mafia indicates we're onto a good start).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1482 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
FRIEND, DO NOT CLAIM. DO NOT FUCKING CLAIM.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe:

A) Only one person (Andrius) asked Friend to claim
B) Friend isn't anywhere near lynch
C) Friend was accused of being a Cult Recruit, meaning he would have a legitimate claim before he was recruited

All that being said, I'm really curious as to why Friend even said "I'LL CLAIM" with barely any reason to. Unless he feels guilt. Do you feel guilt and pressure Friend?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1487 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Answer the question I asked friend.

What does "If I claim it will be anti-town" mean?

Also, why does Mr. S think I want Friend to claim. I clearly just said if he is a cult recruit he would already have a legitimate claim to claim. Him wanting to claim unprovoked (not near lynch, only one person asking for it) seems strange to me.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1489 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Blackberry »

SleepyKrew, if you are honest with me and tell me if your hydra is scum/cult I will grant you special powers in our Mish Mash game.

>=D
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1491 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Blackberry »

First I get accused of not doing anything (Kast).

Now I get accused for participating and 'distracting from a lynch'. I don't think I'm distracting from anything when we're still waiting for a claim and Mr. S is doing things that don't make sense. The only people that would want the lynch to hurry up are: Cult who want to get to night to recruit (if lynchee isn't Cult), Mafia if they know lynchee isn't mafia... both of which are anti-town.

FRIEND - do you have any particular reason to think the lynchee is a CR and that I'm distracting from it?
FRIEND - answer my other question.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1494 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Blackberry »

BTW, I'm pretty sure MC can't be Cult Recruiter unless he didn't recruit last night. Writing up my theory as to why right now.

I can see MC as mafia though.

We'll see X_X.

Give me a second to explain my thought process.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1497 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Errr, I messed up what I was thinking.

Basically, the amount of time it took to string up MC and the # of active players doesn't make sense. Obviously Cult recruited an active/town-like player (thinking about it, it could be Nikanor as well, though one might suspect Nikanor may die).

In fact, thinking about it some more, my gut says Nikanor would be a good Cult Recruiter. Mafia, I'd kill Nikanor tonight if you want to eliminate Cult. Because the town aren't going to lynch him and then before you know it the Cult will pwn you. Think about it, CR wants to do something DAY 1 to avoid being a target the entire game, so he fakes a cop gambit to make himself seem town. (Just an idea that came to mind, I have no idea if it's likely or not, LOL).

Anyways, my original theory had to do with all the active players (likely cult recruits) being on MC.

However, the following players aren't on MC: ToastyToast ... Err, I think there is at least a few more, I was basing it on who was on the first 2 lynches (i.e., active players who kept up with what was going on).

Plus, I think if MC was CR someone would have done something by now to throw it off of MC and onto someone else. And being as I'm the only one who is doing anything close to that, I don't think MC is cult. And the more I thought about it, I could see a cult recruit voting their CR early on the wagon under the presumption that it wasn't going to pile up. I know I've done things like that before as scum but I got yelled at and people acted like they'd never do that as scum (during a 5-player kill the godfather game). Also, Mr. S was quick to switch off MC, so it's another possibility of CR-Recrutee partnership right there, I guess, but Mr. S wouldn't have let MC get this far and then continue to push for his lynch.

I.e., I will be shocked if MC is cult recruiter.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1498 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Blackberry »

MC = GhostWriter x_x'
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1499 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Blackberry »

nopoint is another example of a possible deflection of the GW wagon. He was on the mafia wagon, so I suppose he is a *potential* recruit for culters. I.e., another example of why my original theory is NVM.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1501 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Blackberry »

There's too many people and I forgot who was racking up the votes (I called him WLC earlier, then I called him lynchee at one point cuz I was too lazy to look up his name). All I was thinking is "this guy is going to get lynched way too easily, he is defintely not cult recruiter because barely anyone is putting up a fight or trying to pile on someone else."

When I'm in my thoughts typing them I don't care to interupt my thoughts to double-check names ... my bad. XD
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1504 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I do not think GW has done anything CR-like and I would prefer to go after CR. If GW is mafia he can wait is my opinion.

I have been told twice before that I look like "I'm flailing", both in which I was town. It's just how my playstyle comes off because when I'm town I'm not afraid to speak all my thoughts. I don't care if I look scummy, because I know i'm being sincere and genuine with my thoughts and I know good players will be able to read my genuineness. Plus I don't think half my ideas are bad.

Tans can probably confirm I acted very similarly in Dexter and by the end of Dexter I knew exactly who the remaining mafia were (and I was one of the few who didn't want to lynch tans cuz I could tell tans wasn't scummy). This is my playstyle.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1506 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Why is Nikanor absolutely NOT CR?

Why is hiplop not CR?

I think Mr. S is a good lynch, you're already messed up and reveald you're either cult-related or mafia.

CR isn't going to be someone that's lurking or being lazy. They want to fit in very much and will be doing whatever they can to scumhunt and avoid both being lynched and nightkilled. Finding who was likely cult recruit is a good starting point, because then we can examine how that person is acting towards particular people. Likely cult recrults are active and townish-like.

I'm not taking the stance on GW because I want to say "Oh look I'm right I'm better than yall," I am taking the stance because I don't want to lynch someone who isn't CR -- when the scenario indicates he isn't the CR because his recruit isn't doing anything to help him, I am going to try to avoid his lynch.

MR. S - who do YOU think is CR?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1509 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Kast wrote:
vote: bb

Ummm, do you have a reason for voting me or are you just an idiot?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1512 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Nikanor wrote:Just so y'all know, I'm currently laughing at the bumpkins who believe that Andy, muffinz and Toasty are all town.
JUST SAYIN', Y'KNOW, THAT TOWN PROBABLY DOESN'T HAVE THREE BLOCKING ROLES.

This made me think of something... who the f**k uses their JAILKEEP on a COP-claim?

With such a large theme, I think it's obvious (at least to me) to assume there's probably also a DOCTOR. Why not let the Doctor protect the Cop. If you use your ability to block the cop you're making the cop (in this case Nikanor) useless anyways. So I repeat, who the hell would use a JAILKEEP ability on a claimed cop when (in my opinion) there is without a doubt probably a doctor anyways.

Someone correct me if they think it's common play for a jailkeeper to protect a cop-claim, especially when the chances of there also being a doctor are high.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1513 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Reading Toasty's post he actually sounds genuine... so... I think I take that back though the question still stands. But I guess Nikanor's claim of Day Copish thing was weird so I need to hear Toasty's logic more in-depth.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1516 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Nikanor wrote:Speaking of Toasty being scum, I just realized something.
ToastyToast wrote:I FUCKING JAILKEPT Nikanor last night
That means
1) He couldn't have gotten a result on me

ToastyToast wrote:I also figured that, if town, you wouldn't have any more additional powers. The "cop" thing happened in the day, and you lost your bulletproof. In my mind I was essentially giving you back bulletproof status.

Post 1: At the time of Toasty's claim on early d2, Toasty claims that I couldn't have had a guilty on him because he blocked me AT NIGHT.
Post 2: Toasty claims that he blocked me n1 because he didn't think that I would have any abilities in addition to DAYcop.

If Post 1 is honest, Post 2 is false. If Post 2 is true, Post 1 is dishonest. This is what I call a CONTRADICTION, and it makes Toasty 100% confirmed scum.
I thank all of you in advance for your votes on the Toasty wagon tomorrow.
As for the people who called me stoopid for my fake guilty on Toasty... well, I guess a hater is going to hate. The haters will be forgiven provided they vote for Toasty tomorrow.

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the contradiction... ?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1517 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

One thing to add to Toasty seeming genuine is the fact if he was SCUM he wouldn't roleblock a DAYCOP, because it's a DAYCOP, not a night cop and wouldn't make sense to roleblock.

But he could always not be a roleblocker or lying in general. I am under the notion a roleblocking scum would be honest about a target, etc., etc...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1519 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by Blackberry »

ToastyToast wrote:If you claimed a cop read on me, I obviously would be wrong about you not having a power *facepalm*
I claimed jailkeeper because your result would have been impossible to get. Common sense. If someone claims something that CANT HAPPEN, they are LYING ABOUT IT. LYING IS SCUMMY EVERYTIME.

So no, you are using the basic fallacy of a false conclusion, putting two points together and saying that it means I am contradicting myself.
I claimed because you lied about a result. It does not change the fact that
THE NIGHT in which I sent my night action
, I could not have known that you would try to pull the shitty gambit.

@Blackberry: Not only am I not aware if there was a doctor in the game, I also found Nikanor the most suspicious out of the "claimed masons who aren't actually masons" group. Note my "hmm cult recruiter" stuff that I now know is impossible

Guess what? PEOPLE CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE REASON FOR PLACING AN ACTION.
I had three reasons for jailkeeping you
1) If town, you were a likely NK target
2) Of all the "claimed grp," I doubt that you would have an additional power
3) If cult, you wouldn't be able to recruit

The fact that you lied about an investigation result which forced me to claim in order to expose the fact that YOU LIED-- WHICH I ALWAYS CONSIDER SCUMMY--NOT TO MENTION THAT I HATE GAMBITS--acts independently of my night actions because I could not know in advance what you were planning to do the following day. Think a little more plz.

I agree that multiple roleblockers seems fishy Nikanor.

However, Toasty is leaking genuinity. He is town X_x.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1540 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Blackberry »

Kast:

A)
Do you even know what flailing is? I believe flailing is only done by someone who is about to get lynched. Am I about to get lynched? No. So saying I am flailing makes no sense.
B)
In what context does it make sense for me to be 'flailing' when nobody is voting me?
C)
If I was anti-town in any way, wouldn't it make sense for me to shut-the-eff-up and let GW get lynched so as not to draw suspscion?

The ONLY context in which 'me flailing' = 'me scum' is if GW is my Cult Recruiter and I'm cult, in which case, you would vote GW and not ME. In other words, your vote on me makes absolutely no sense. If you were intelligent you'd realize it makes no sense for me to quote 'flail' if I was scum. Actually, I guess it *might* make sense if Friend was mafia and I was his partner too. However, in either context, 'me flailing' doesn't make sense unless Friend is also scum, in which case you would vote Friend, not me. The fact you are voting me makes no sense whatsoever.

D)
Lastly, as I said before, I've only been accused of 'flailing' as TOWN. I can go and find those two games. In my games when I'm mafia I do NOTHING of the sort. Explain that to me. I just said I've only been accused of flailing when I'm town yet you say "You're flailing I'm going to vote you."
E)
I never said I had a PR and tried to get anyone else lynched. If I wanted to, I could have easily done so.

Andrius, if you're a vig or whatever, kill Kast.
Best-case scenario he is anti-town. Worst-case scenario he is an idiotic town. Either way he is absolutely better to us dead because he is an effing moron.

** The only reason it makes sense for Kast to be voting me is if he is mafia/anti-town who wants to look like he suspects me, so what does he do? He votes me to back-up the fact that he suspects me so no one says "If you suspect Blackberry why aren't you voting him". HOWEVER, if he was a logical thinking TOWNIE, him accusing me of 'flailing' only makes sense if FRIEND is anti-town. Thus, he is not a townie because he lacks the logical flow of a townie... And if he is a townie, he's a complete idiot.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1541 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Blackberry »

Hmmmm, I iso'ed Andrius or w/e you call it and he says he isn't a vig several times. Yet I recall skimming and someone saying Andrius is a vig. I am confused =D.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1543 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Blackberry »

LOL, I was looking for Dana's wiki to see a history of past modded games to get an idea of what type of settups she does.

I saw this:

"danakillsu is a very different kind of Mafia player, preffering to
express his opinions on whatever jumps out to him
, no matter how it looks to others."

This reminds me of me. I think I will be dana's favorite player <3.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1545 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Blackberry »

tanstalas wrote:I'm also wondering if we shouldn't track inHim, claimed miller seems like a nice claim for a CR

Why would a CR claim miller cuz then he'll come up as innocent to a cop and it's known he was lying about being a miller... X_X
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1546 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Blackberry »

Actually, inHim, what exactly does your role say about being a miller?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1548 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Blackberry »

Also... something fishy about the 'Masonary' ... although I haven't actually read it to see what was claimed.

Last game there was a MASON RECRUITER.

Someone came up UNRECRUITABLE instead of UNCULTABLE.

I.e., there is a Mason Recruiter... which means there is NOT a masonary consisting of 3+ people at this point.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1550 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Blackberry »

Andrius wrote:I think dana said Unrecruitable = Uncultable somewhere earlier in D2.

I don't see this O_o
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1553 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Blackberry »

Kast wrote:BB: You played for 8+ days of posting without reading through the game, and the whole time you ignored or flamed people that called out out for fence sitting and being non-committal. You only started posting content after multiple players stated that it is a cult characteristic to start posting more and being active.

You tried to setup multiple haphazard cult accusations, including against claimed WL's that are known to be non CR, and at most one of whom might be a recruit (who wouldn't be worth targeting). So yes, I think you are very likely to be cult. You've done nothing to change that.

BTW, the uncultable versus unrecruitable thing happened day 2, after you joined and started posting, so claiming you were unaware of it until now is really stretching plausibility.

Oversoul wrote:Kast, I pmed the mod about the difference between Uncultable and Unrecruitable and they said the difference was the wording.

They wouldn't elaborate on that so I am going to say that the words are interchanageable.
Andy: Dana didn't publishly state that. Oversoul said he PMed the mod and was confirmed they are essentially the same thing.

A) I still haven't read through the entire game. I'm lazy. That's how I am. It doesn't indicate me as scum. Hell, in Dexter when I replaced in (tans can confirm) I only read halfway through the game and then I just jumped in and I never finished reading the other half nor felt it necessary at the time.

B) I didn't ignore claiming I'm a "fence-sitter"... I bluntly addressed it twice. I'm not fence-sitting by claiming I DONT WANT TO LYNCH EITHER OF THEM. Claiming I don't want to lynch either of them clearly indicates I don't think either of them are scum.

C) When did I claim I was unaware of anything? I am the one that called out the uncultable vs. unrecruitable thing in the beginning. I had just put the pieces together that a Mason Recruiter would indicate that there can not be a masonary of 3+ players.

D) The last statement about the "wording" indicates to ME that they are NOT the same thing, they are in fact different things.

E) Why don't you read my Meta. When I am MAFIA, or MAFIA-ALIGNED I usually focus on one person to try to get them lynched. When I'm town I typically change my mind quite frequently and base my ideas off of how people react. Why don't you do something SMART for once and do a little research about who you claim to think is mafia. There are two ways to play the game: be narrow-minded and accuse me because in your mind it seems like I'm just throwing out random accusations, or the open-minded view that realizes everyone plays differently than one another and people don't fit into boxes such as "Mafia do this, Town do this"... it's more "This player does this as mafia, this player does this as town."

Also, like I said earlier, in what universe
If I am mafia, or cult, or anything anti-town does it make sense for me to be making these accusations?
If I was anything anti-town I would just let the Ghost lynch go through and sit back under the radar and wait for another day.

Also feel free to point out where 'multiple people' accused me of lurking and being cult-ish.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1557 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Blackberry »

"Different in the wording" implies to me:

Uncultable means you can't be culted.
Unrecruitable means you can't be recruited.

Thus, it wold imply they aren't the same thing...

Except...

The mafia is Uncultable, does that mean he is recruitable? X_x Why would a MAFIA be UNCULTABLE, wouldn't ALL mafia be uncultable? >_< A mafia being able to belong to the cult is not possible cuz then the cult could just out all the mafia, etc.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1558 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Blackberry »

What exactly does a janitor do? Is it possible the first flip was a mafia-written flip (I forget what the role is called when mafia can change the flip of a person or if it's even used on mafiascum)? I.e., maybe mafia effed with us by making that his flip...

Uncultable mafia makes absolutely no sense to me...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1561 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Blackberry »

Mafia getting culted makes NO sense. Cuz then it'd in the culted mafia's best interest to just REVEAL all their old mafia members X_X.

They already said they wouldn't elaborate on it. The difference in the wording means: UNCULTABLE MEANS CAN'T BE CULTED, UNRECRUITABLE MEANS CAN'T BE RECRUITED BY ANY FACTION. It means they are two DIFFERENY things and that there is a mason recruiter. If they were the same thing they'd be the same word. and the mod wouldn't say "the difference is in the wording"...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1564 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Blackberry »

There was a MASON RECRUITER in the LAST game Andrius... -_-

What happens when Cult cults a Mafia? That's fricken dumb as hell and way too cult-sided, no?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1566 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Blackberry »

If the cult can recruit mafia...

Then if the cults are still alive after a short while, I'm all down for being recruited. =D But not tonight and probably not the next night. After that if you're winning, recruit the snot out of me or I'll hack into your mafia acct. and delete it.

xoxo
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1568 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Andrius wrote:
Blackberry wrote:If the cult can recruit mafia...

Then if the cults are still alive after a short while, I'm all down for being recruited. =D But not tonight and probably not the next night. After that if you're winning, recruit the snot out of me or I'll hack into your mafia acct. and delete it.

xoxo

After Succession Mafia I, I will kill any townie who has this mindset in two days (assuming CR isn't dead by then).
Because Gurgi, singer, and Poro all lurked in endgame and they were the votes I NEEDED to push a Flameaxe lynch, together with xvart.
But they lurked.
And lurked.
And enabled the scumlynch.
So what happened?
They won.
As Cult.
Getting recruited in endgame for playing like shit.

I am still bitter about that- we were THIS CLOSE to having the win.
But the townies still left weren't there.

Don't get me wrong, I will play and scumhunt until I'm recruited if I am. But my warning is if Cult are about to win and they don't recruit me I will f#cking hack into their computer and destroy their lives. :twisted:

Also, don't recruit me tonight either or I will do the same.

My boyfriend happens to be a computer hacker.

Lalala
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1571 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Isn't Kast voting me, mod?

He is. It's fixed now. - The Book
Last edited by The Book of Oa on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1574 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Nikanor wrote:Perhaps the mafia has a recruiting ability. That would explain Unrecruitable mastin-town versus Uncultable Toog-mafia.
berry wrote:My boyfriend happens to be a computer hacker.

I didn't know you and shotty were a thing.

I came to the same conclusion earlier after I thought about it more, however, I thought it was best not to voice it just yet X_X.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1587 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I am temporarily replacing GhostWriter:

GhostWriter
"Hi guys, I claim mafia, I am a burgandy lantern... but I am not Cult Leader, so go get someone else!"

HMMMMMM, thoughts?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1590 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Blackberry »

zMuffinMan wrote:I am temporarily replacing Blackberry while he replaces GhostWriter:

BLACKBERRY
"Hi guys, I'm not voting anyone, I'm not trying to find the CR, I have no real suspicions, but at least I can make useless filler posts... Vig me please!"

HMMMMMM, thoughts?

You are suggesting the vig to kill me, even though I haven't claimed nor have I finished reading yet and got an opinion on everyone *strikes chin* that doesn't sound townie of you at all, now does it?

Also, I'm waiting for GW to claim so I can hammer or not.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1593 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Blackberry »

On iPhone. After thinkin about it if GW was any important power role he would have claimed earlier instead of stalling. I'll probably drop the sledge later tonight if I don't change my mind
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1608 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Blackberry »

ToastyToast wrote:If GW isn't claimed by tonight, I'm hammering.

zMuffinMan wrote:Was about to post that. Why steal my thunder?

Ummm, I find it very intersting that I said this earlier and then you two come in with the "oh look I'll hammer too." This makes me think if GW comes up MAFIA-related that BOTH of you are also mafia too. :igmeou:

Also, I am highly irritated that so many of you think uncultable and unrecruitable mean the SAME thing when the mod's response is "The difference is the wording,
that is all I will say
."

IF THEY WERE THE SAME THING, IT'D BE THE SAME EXACT WORD IN BOTH ROLE PMS FOR ROLE CONSISTENCY.

As Tans know, I like and think I am good at the 'guessing-the-mod' game. But in this case it isn't guessing the mod, it's pretty clear cut. The moderator saying the difference is in the wording and saying that is all he will reveal indicates there IS a difference, or else it'd be the same exact word in both places. >_<
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1610 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Nikanor wrote:
Unvote.

I need to check something.

Get off facebook chat and check your shiznits.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1613 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo! Flippy time.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1640 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Are we discussing tracking/blocking me? O_o

*strikes chin*
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1651 (isolation #89) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Just curious - did Kast already claimed tracker?

Also, I kind of town-slipped that I wasn't CR. Although I realize I'm pointing this out myself... but someone said "How do you know CR recruits Night 1"... when in my mind that was a common assumption cuz that is how CR usually works. Whereas someone else pointed out CR didn't recruit until Night 2 in the previous game. I.e., if it's the same, then I wouldn't be CR cuz I didn't know that. I think it's incredibly dumb for someone to think the opposite of that and think I'm CR for assuming CR can recruit Night 1... wtf?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1655 (isolation #90) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Blackberry »

zMuffinMan wrote:Why waste a track/block on you when you should be vigged?

I think it's intersting you keep calling the vig to shoot me, yet you didn't express reasons for suspcision on me nor try to get me lynched. I think you just want to direct a vig away from mafia, IMO.

I don't think it's silly or desperate, it was moreso the fact I thought it was ridiculous someone though I was CR BECAUSE I assumed they recrutied Night 1. If anything, that would suggest I was unaware that CR doesn't recruit until Night 2. It was moreso me irritated by that type of accusation that doesn't really make sense.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1660 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Oversoul wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Just curious - did Kast already claimed tracker?

Also, I kind of town-slipped that I wasn't CR. Although I realize I'm pointing this out myself... but someone said "How do you know CR recruits Night 1"... when in my mind that was a common assumption cuz that is how CR usually works. Whereas someone else pointed out CR didn't recruit until Night 2 in the previous game. I.e., if it's the same, then I wouldn't be CR cuz I didn't know that. I think it's incredibly dumb for someone to think the opposite of that and think I'm CR for assuming CR can recruit Night 1... wtf?

What? How does that make you a town slip? Was there some mechanic in the last game that prevented the cult from recruiting night 1?

I don't remember who or where it was said, I think I read it on my iPhone. But I believe someone said something along the lines of:

"OMG HOW DO YOU KNOW CR CAN RECRUIT N1? YOU MUST BE CR IF YOU KNOW THAT BECAUSE IN THE OTHER GAME CR COULDN'T RECRUIT UNTIL NIGHT 2."

... When in my head, A: CR recruiting N1 is the default assumption. Based on whoever said that, I think they said the cult was not started until Night 2 or something like that. I'll watching TV. If someone else can find it, thanks... LOL.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1665 (isolation #92) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
Blackberry wrote:I don't think it's silly or desperate, it was moreso the fact I thought it was ridiculous someone though I was CR BECAUSE I assumed they recrutied Night 1. If anything, that would suggest I was unaware that CR doesn't recruit until Night 2. It was moreso me irritated by that type of accusation that doesn't really make sense.

95% of the time, people who say "I can't be mafia/cult/scum/SK/whatever because I did
thing
" turn out to be mafia/cult/scum/SK/whatever. Just some friendly advice.

HANGMAN BASTARD OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY EDITION

_ _ _

Guesses: A (L-5)

My Gameplay: I self-meta a lot. You can ask Nikanor and Tans who I've played with in person. I heavily relied on my meta to clear myself as town.

I am not saying I MUST be town because of this. I am having strongly arguing that this is NORMATIVE to me and does NOT indicate me as being scum or CR or whatever.

Also, anyone that metas me can clearly see how I am acting like I typically do as town. As I've said before, you can't classify things as "this is what mafia do, this is what town does", you need to look at player-specifics and see "this is what this person does at town, this is what this person does as mafia".
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1679 (isolation #93) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Can you stop now...

This makes me feel there is something you said that you are trying to hide...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1681 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Blackberry »

zMuffinMan wrote:TOAST WE NEED TO KILL HIM, HE KNOWS TOO MUCH

I don't think Toast is scum, just you. This post reads to me as, "I'm scum so I'll say this to a townie to get the townie on my side to go after BB tomorrow."
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1685 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
Blackberry wrote:

I don't think Toast is scum, just you. This post reads to me as, "I'm scum so I'll say this to a townie to get the townie on my side to go after BB tomorrow."

MUFFIN IS MASONRY
JESUS

This is no masonry. Or are you dumb?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1689 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Blackberry »

ToastyToast wrote:

having all the baking related ppl as a mafia team would be something.

Vote:GW

Hammering the hammered.

I only see three food items.

Toast & Blackberry Muffins

Let's sell this product.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1691 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Blackberry »

What is Overtoast?

And why is Andrius the baker? Although out of all the people playing, he seems to be one of the more active ones, so I'll let him be the baker. JUST DON'T SQUISH ME.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1703 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

So, NOPOINT was cult-recruited.

*reads up on Nopoint to see if there's anyone he defended yesterday*
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1705 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Also, just out of curiosity - why are NONE of the claimed PR's dead? This raises a flag for me O_o.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1709 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I need to re-read who is masons, etc. Did masons die? I thought someone admitted it wasn't real. Also, I still strongly believe my masonary of five does not exist, as Dove-Hawk have been revealed.

Reading Nopoint will give us key info to Cult Recruiter, I hope.

Question @ Mod... if Nopoint was cult-recruited LAST NIGHT, and KILLED last night... would he show up as Black Lantern/Cult or No because he died the same night?

Subliminal - what part do you think is 'WIFOM'?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1711 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Blackberry »

tanstalas wrote:Whoever targeted me last night.

fuck you.

... You shouldn't say stuff like this ...

Also, do you think I am town or mafia tans? And why?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1712 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Andrius wrote:
nopointinactingup of Hawkworld.
We condemn the desecration of your body, but we condone the elevation of your spirit and
hope
you embrace the light as it embraces you.
All will be well.

I targeted Subliminal last night.
So unless shenanigans then he isn't the CR.

What is this 'HOPE' capitalization? Is this some sort of signal to someone? ... :igmeou:
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1716 (isolation #103) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Blackberry »

When you say fake mod-scene... do you mean "Atrocitus (Uncultable 2-Shot Extra-Janitor)" that is fake? (as I either suggested or thought to myself, I can't remember if I posted it...)

Errr, ya I know he was suicided because of Friend, but my question still stands. If he DIES in the same night he is RECRUITED, does he flip as part of the cult or not sense technically he would never have been a part of the cult since he is dead. X_X
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1717 (isolation #104) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I HATE ALL OF YOU I NEED TO APPLY FOR JOBS YOU'RE DISTRACTING ME.

Continue posting.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1725 (isolation #105) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Blackberry »

zMuffinMan wrote:I'm thinking... CR pool:

Kast
CJ
Blackberry

Somewhere in that mix.

I *might* be able to confirm one of those as non-cult.

Kast said he would track me last night, no?

Kast, did you track me? If you did, it's pretty obvious I'm NOT CR and it's obvious as to why. You can answer with "You didn't go anywhere" or "You went somewhere." I prefer nothing beyond one of those two statements.

On a side note, I have a growing theory on who CR may be. But I'll wait to see what people say.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1727 (isolation #106) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

zMuffinMan wrote:Well, if npiau wasn't recruited last night, WLC is pretty much 100% not CR, unless that was some major bussing going on. Chances are I'd say he's actually town (doubt GW would try to get a buddy lynched when they need to target CR, and I doubt CR would have recruited him). As far as I'm concerned, unless anyone can tell me why I'm wrong about this,
we're not lynching WLC today.

pedit: I guess that means he was recruited before N2. So yeah.

Which I 100% agree with.

tanstalas wrote:Oh and yeah.

VOTE: WLC

this is the correct play for L1 today

WTF Tans? Did you not even look @ nopoint's posts (N1 CULTED)?

Also, you didn't answer my question Tans...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1729 (isolation #107) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Blackberry »

tanstalas wrote:I don't know how I feel about you. Why do you need to be reassured that I think you are town or scum? Guilty conscience?

No the fact that you are not at all acting the same as you did in Dexter and the fact that you haven't pointed out that I am acting like I did in Dexter vs. not-like-I-did in Goofbash indicates to me you're not actually trying to tell if I'm town or not. You're the person I was going to build up a case against as to why I think you're CR.

The fact you haven't said anything about my playstyle and thinking I'm town and continue to not know tells me you're not a genuine townie looking into the game. Also the fact you want to lynch WLC also adds to the fact you're not a genuine townie.

ALSO

Nopoint did something that struck my attention and indicates you as his scum-buddy. Let's go get it.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1732 (isolation #108) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Nopoint says only the following about Tans on Day 2:

nopointinactingup wrote:
tanstalas wrote:
I trust BB

Do you want to kill Hiplop?

And this guy. wtf is going on??

Yes, in the same exact post, NOPOINT says the same thing.

nopointinactingup wrote:
Kast wrote:
vote: bb

Kast this untalkative is strange?
Base on my last experience with BB, I think he's pretty clearly town.
But also base on my last experience with him, his reads are pretty bad :P

In other words Nopoint says based on my previous play he thinks I am town (yet Nopoint was slinging mud at me the whole time... but anyways) he then comments on tans (who if he was cult buddies with, would want to comment on him but not throw much suspect on him) and says "wtf is going on with this guy"... YET Nopoint came to the same conclusion that he thinks I'm town. In other words, Nopoint's saying 'wtf is going on with this guy' is not genuine at all because Nopoint agreed that I was town. I strongly feel that Nopoint's short comment was not a genuine comment at all and feels like a "this is my CL but I need to post something so people don't think we're together".

Although looking at it, it does depend on whether nopoint was referring to the hiplop thing or the me thing, but still, I feel the comment (in reality a smart cult recruit would talk about their cult leader but only enough so that it's not obvious), combined with tans' behavior indicates him as likely cult leader.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1733 (isolation #109) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Yes ===> Yet
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1734 (isolation #110) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I also want to reiterate, my experience with tans, he is NOT acting like he did last game me and him were both town together. In his last game (Dexter Season 2) he acted very similar to me, we both posted a lot and both drew a lot of suspscion and I came to the conclusion he thinks a lot like me and keeps him mind open and is ready to change his mind when the time is right. But the main point being he posted a lot and threw a lot of ideas out there as town and he is not doing that here.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1735 (isolation #111) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Also, I don't think Mr. S should slide for his slip yesterday with voting Friend which made absolutely no sense.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1737 (isolation #112) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Posting my thoughts constantly makes me anti-town vs. not-posting-at-all like some people? O_o

For the second time, your voting someone that doesn't make sense for you to be voting if you are town.

All nopoint says is "WTF" which I originally interpreted as "Why the fuck does Tans trust BB"... when Nopoint later says he trusts me.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1738 (isolation #113) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Also, post 1734 being my main reason, yet you attack my other reason. This strikes me as odd Mr. S
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1739 (isolation #114) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Also, Mr. S ignores Tans voting WLC and makes no comment on anything else about Tans.

If Tans is CR and MR. S is Mafia-turned-Recruit or something, can I be the hero of the game for catching the cult leader? =D
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1744 (isolation #115) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Mr. S -

A) My posts aren't useless, they allow
you
to see into what
I'm thinking
. The question is quite obvious: Based on all my posts, do you think my thoughts are of a legitimate genuine person trying to scum hunt? Or do you think they are from an anti-town faction who contrivied all of those thoughts?

B) Correct me if I'm wrong, but your post 1741 tells me you're voting me simply cuz I post a lot, and not because you actually think I'm scum in anyway. In fact, your post when you vote me also indicates you don't necessairly think I'm anti-town. I think you're just generally annoyed with me.

Please, tell me your thoughts on Tans voting WLC.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1745 (isolation #116) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Blackberry »

tanstalas wrote:
Kast wrote:This is the real Kast back from V/LA, though won't be around over the weekend. I'm sort of caught up and my brother filled me in on what's been going on. I think he is still interested in reading along and posting.

Mr.S wrote:
@tanstalas
: How come you no say who you jailkept last Night?

I think I might know why that is. Last night we got a mod PM essentially stating that our powers were taken away. Your claim seems to imply you can either use a stolen power OR steal another power. So I'd like to amend the question to:
@tanstalas:
WTF did you steal our powers instead of blocking your suspected CR?

@BB-

Can't help you; I essentially got blocked when my powers were taken.

OK, now I'm wondering...

I got the same PM Kast, my powers were taken away as well, it sounds like its permanent - it says I am now a Vanilla Townie, this is fucked. Wondering if this is a mod error and only one of us were supposed to get this, both of us losing our powers in the same night seems very anti-town (if you are town) then again this is the sequel to the last game which was imbalanced as fuck as well

This strikes me as odd and as if tans is just saying this to blend in with Kast as tans' first impression was that he was ROLEBLOCKED.

HOWEVER, it's easily confirmable whether or not tans is telling the truth...

Kast, does your PM say you are now a Vanilla Townie?

((To be honest, since we've killed 3 mafia, it might make sense to lose power roles I guess. To be completely honest, I have no idea what this 'activating' and 'losing' power rings/things is about... unless it's a one-time role that someone uses to permanently steal your ring, which would only happen once a night, unless there's a motivator, etc.))

Did anyone lost their powers D2?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1749 (isolation #117) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Blackberry »

NOPOINT WAS AGAINST WLC

WLC CAN NOT BE CULT LEADER

TOP PRIORITY SHOULD BE KILLING CULT LEADER

I.E., KILLING WLC IS DUMB

it implies Tans isn't paying attention, nor are you
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1751 (isolation #118) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I also agree that if someone motivated someone last night, that's our likely suspect.

HOWEVER, with the delay thing, it should be easy to tell the difference. Simply, if no one lost their abilities Day 2, that means the delayed option makes a lot more sense.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1752 (isolation #119) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Blackberry »

At this point, my thoughts are...

[[NON CULT LEADER]]

Kast - town
Andrius - town
WeyounsLastClone - non-cult
Blackberry - town
Mr. Subliminal - dumb, or anti-town, but too outrageous to be cult leader I think
vezokpiraka - (if vezok delayed Oversoul and Oversoul is mafia, then vezok is town, possibly mafia gambit, but at very least, non-cult)
tanstalas - town?
zMuffinMan - WL, town

Oversoul - likely scum at this point, thus, NON-CULT LEADER

hiplop - WL, non-cult?
Nikanor - WL, non-cult?

[[POTENTIAL CULT LEADER]]

ToastyToast - ???
inHimshalibe - ???
Candle Jack - ???

Then again, if it's a mafia roleblocker/ring stealer, there is still the possibility of Tans being CR and roleblocked (same for Kast hypothetically). But his thing with Kast seems legitimate and the only counter to that is even if Tans is CR he obviously is alone at this point as we killed his other recruit so even if he is CR we can let him live for the moment since he's alone. :-P
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1753 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Blackberry »

O wait, I just read Toast claims to have jailkept Oversoul. That throws a wrench in things?

Wait, so both Toasty & Tans claim Jailkeeper? o_O
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1760 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Blackberry »

A) I said AT VERY LEAST, he is not-cult, my reason for excluding Vezok is the same as yours
B) You realize you are accusing me of both a: being the cult LEADER and b: being the person that blocked you... which realistically are two seperate entities, or are you stating the CR can also roleblock?

C) Where am I abusing logic? What part of my human intellect are you disappointed in exactly? The only person failing here is you because you're accusing me of blocking yet and also accusing me of being CR at the same time.

Also, what exactly are the White Lanterns claiming? That they can't be the cult recruiter or something else? In the Blackest Night storyline, who is the first black lantern?

Also, Kast, your list does not prove you at all as non-cult, or correct me if I'm wrong.

Everything being said, I think CJ is the way to go. I forgot about inHim claiming miller or w/e.

Although I do have a thought with the miller claim:

INHIM - what exactly is your miller claim? You come up guilty to EVERYTHING? Considering there is a CULT COP, this would imply there is also a MAFIA COP (or maybe just a tracker/watcher abilities or something), would you come up guilty to both or just a non-cult cop or what exactly?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1761 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Kast -

I say this. I am getting the impression you are implying I said this because I knew you were roleblocked or w/e. HOWEVER, in the event I was some sort of role-blocking entity, then I would NOT be CR.

In the same sense, if I was CR, I would not have known you were RBed which means I posted this anyways.

Not to mention, if I was CR, and I knew you were tracking me, what's the only logical thing to do? Cult Recruit YOU. And since you're still gunning for me, it should be obvious that that isn't the case.

Blackberry wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:I'm thinking... CR pool:

Kast
CJ
Blackberry

Somewhere in that mix.

I *might* be able to confirm one of those as non-cult.

Kast said he would track me last night, no?

Kast, did you track me? If you did, it's pretty obvious I'm NOT CR and it's obvious as to why. You can answer with "You didn't go anywhere" or "You went somewhere." I prefer nothing beyond one of those two statements.

On a side note, I have a growing theory on who CR may be. But I'll wait to see what people say.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1762 (isolation #123) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Also, reading things, I'm pretty sure Toasty isn't confirmed either. Given the situation, it's very possible Toasty could be CR and fake-claimed because of Nik's gambit.

Nik did not confirm being roleblocked. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, reading CJ, if he IS Cult Leader, he's being very active and doing a lot to promonte that he isn't CR. I guess that makes me think he could be it? I don't know, he makes a lot of open comments about the CL that I don't think CL are likely to make.

In retrospect, Kast, I agree with the WLC comment. I feel a cult recruit is most likely to make a comment ABOUT the cult leader than ignore them completely, as they have to keep in mind if they possibly get killed. I know as Traitor before I constantly thought "Ok, if I get lynched, I don't want to make anything obvious or leave ANY clues pointing to my teammates."

My current CR list:
* Toasty
* CJ
* WLC
* inHim

(1-3, I'm not sure about who I suspect most at the moment, inHim I least think is Cult of those 4).

... Has Toasty admitted who he selected last night?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1764 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Blackberry »

So in other words, if Toasty IS CR, Oversoul is the recruit from last night. Okie dokie...

I should probably read through some more so I have a better idea of things.

I should also shut the hell up and let other people talk. >_<
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1766 (isolation #125) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Blackberry »

@Oversoul, Can you confirm being jailkept (i.e., blocked) last night?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1768 (isolation #126) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Blackberry »

For all of you %#(^$ who think I am scummy.

Look at my recent games and then come to a conclusion:

TOWN-SIDED:
* Dexter Season 2
^ I clearly play very similar to this. I post my thoughts OPENLY and constantly change my mind.

ANTI-TOWN SIDED:
* Errr, since technically neither of them have concluded, you'll have to just look up my name and find my recent games (i've died in both, Nikanor & Tans are in one of them... I think nopoint was in the other).
^^ I rarely post at all in these TWO games and don't 'change my mind'

Look at the clear distinction between my playstyle if you think me posting my thoughts as they come is scummy, as that is what all my attacks boil down to.

I have a strong preference to NOT claim. However, I am more than willing to claim if yall are idiots and thing I'm a likely lynch. Once I claim, I can probably point to 4/5 hints I've dropped. Just some FYI. Once again, something very similar to my Dexter game where I was town-sided.

OVERSOUL - to your first point, I'm pointing out it is ridiculous to call it a 'cult slip' when it is the DEFAULT ASSUMPTION. Also, look at who's attacking me, THE CULT.

Point 2, I never said I have a problem with anyone saying they trust me. I have a problem with Nopoint accusing Tans and saying 'wtf' for Tans thinking the same thing Nopoint was thinking.

I do have a problem with the fact Tans hasn't pointed out that I am acting like I did in Dexter and not how I acted in another game me and him were in together in which I was anti-town. I personally feel Tans should strongly be able to tell the difference and his lack of doing so concerns me.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1772 (isolation #127) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I want to lynch WLC after reading Friend. He seems very serious with his accusations. And seeing he flipped Watcher, I doubt he saw anything in particular but maybe he did and that is why he wanted to lynch WLC.

Also, after Muffin said something, it struck an idea, and I have come to a semi-odd conclusion. I am pretty sure there is a particular role that was used on me last night and if someone claims it I can pretty much confirm they are telling the truth due to, ummm, I'm not sure what the proper word is, but I have a strong feeling about something. However, I'm not really sure if it's a mafia role or a town role. Regardless, if it's claimed and claimed to be used on me, I can pretty much confirm it was used on me (though my method of confirmation is probably not fair/I should not know this).

=D
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1774 (isolation #128) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Could the masons in the last game day-talk?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1792 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
So, NOPOINT was cult-recruited.

*reads up on Nopoint to see if there's anyone he defended yesterday*

Weren't you under the impression that Cult couldn't recruit until N2?

wkrneofjwjqmodfkdm
In case anyone feels like actually reading my post.

A) You're a dumba$$
B) My original ASSUMPTION is they could recruit N1 and someone responded "How do you know" because in my mind Cult being able to recruit every night (and only one person) would be standard
C) Someone ELSE said last game they didn't do it until N2 last game and that I must be cult for assuming they could N1 (i.e., the cult said this)
D) THE FACT THAT A CULT RECRUIT IS DEAD WOULD IMPLY HE WAS RECRUITED N1 (this is why you're a dumba$$)

Posting my thoughts constantly makes me anti-town vs. not-posting-at-all like some people

Also, why the hell is that a scum-slip? I am saying it's ridiculous to think I'm anti-town because I post at all, when there are plenty of people not-posting who are more likely to be scum because they want to stay under the radar.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1794 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Blackberry »

The Book of Oa wrote:I've had a great deal of computer trouble lately. Should be over now.

Please note: No questions about the roles of dead players will be answered unless they are completely hypothetical.

Yeah, I find the way Oversoul asked the question... dumb. I typically ask lots of questions but I know if I want to get a direct answer I ask hypothetical questions. The way Oversoul asked that question felt like "I'm mafia but I'll pretend I'm asking a question that I don't really care about." ... but that's just me, maybe Oversoul isn't used to asking the mod a question.

Blackberry wrote:I want to lynch WLC after reading Friend. He seems very serious with his accusations. And seeing he flipped Watcher, I doubt he saw anything in particular but maybe he did and that is why he wanted to lynch WLC.

Also, after Muffin said something, it struck an idea, and I have come to a semi-odd conclusion. I am pretty sure there is a particular role that was used on me last night and if someone claims it I can pretty much confirm they are telling the truth due to, ummm, I'm not sure what the proper word is, but I have a strong feeling about something. However, I'm not really sure if it's a mafia role or a town role. Regardless, if it's claimed and claimed to be used on me, I can pretty much confirm it was used on me (though my method of confirmation is probably not fair/I should not know this).

=D

Also, I asked a question in private, I now know that this role was not specifically used on me, but was definetely used on someone else.
I might as well say it now, I'm pretty sure there is a Bus Driver (Redirector? But the redirector is already dead), and I know one of the two persons it was used on last night.
Also, I'm used to Bus Driver being mafia but after looking it up it says it's a common town role. And I think I remember reading this before too that it was a town role, but I'm always wary of this. Regardless, if someone does come forward as a Bus Driver and claims to have selected a specific person I can pretty much confirm they are telling the truth (at least in my mind, others might be wary of why I can confirm it but it makes perfect sense to me - I will explain further if it comes down to it).

Also, I kind of want to just go ahead and claim by the end of the day so everyone knows. Based on all the hints I've dropped, and the fact I earlier said that I've dropped hints, I feel as if mafia or cult could just ISO me and have a pretty good idea what I probably am.

But let's have the others claim first (preferably CJ and WLC I think).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1801 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Kast wrote:BTW, if you always play like XYZ style as town, and you are aware of this, then I don't see what is to stop you from playing in XYZ style as scum and trying to use that as meta proof that you are town. It could be valid if it was behavior you were UN-aware of, but if you're smart enough to recognize your play style, then I imagine you're smart enough to adapt. Though you are free to prove me wrong there...

I can gladly prove you wrong.

TANSTALAS
NIKANOR

When I play in person mafia, I relied very heavily on my meta to get through on town and pretty much blew the vast majority of the games when I was mafia.

Can you confirm or deny this?

In otherwords, Tans & Nikanor have seen me play many games in which I did NOT ADAPT/CHANGE my playstyle, even when I continuously lose as mafia, over, and over, and over again.

Point-blank, when it comes to in-forum mafia, if I am anti-town I do not care about the game as much because I genuinely do not have enough energy or like to waste my time on a forum game. When I am town I have a genuine interest in the game and a need to figure out who the mafia is, although I do not like spending time on the forum when I need to be doing other stuff, I almost feel it's an addiction when I'm town because I constantly am interested in what the next person has said.

What's the best way for ME to get reads? By throwing out accusations and seeing how people respond to ME, live. This is why I get bored of reading old posts because I do not have any direct involvement.

Also, you were combining throwing suspscion on me by both saying I'm a likely CR and at the same time suggesting I am responsible for you being blocked. Yet you don't see a difference in those accusations and just continuously throw suspect on me. I don't think a genuine town looking for scum would see those as combined. I think a genuine townie would clearly see and say "Yes, those are two different things, I accept you can't be both of those and thus should focus on one or the other." It feels to me you are just throwing suspscion on me and seeing what will stick. It's your reaction and last post regarding this that raises a red flag for me.

I.e., the below pretty much says you do not have a town thought process.

Not sure why you bring that up as an objection when it is immaterial.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1806 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

@MR. S - If people (Kast) are going to attack me for it, I'm going to defend myself. He said prove him wrong so I did.

I'm not voting until we get claims. I don't have a CLEAR idea of who CR is at this point. My top preference is
Candle Jack
to claim.

I'm not incompotent, I just don't have the time or energy when I'm mafia to play a game that I have no interest in.

PS: I don't usually play mafia forum games. I only played because a friend requested I joined this game. And now that I'm here, yall get to deal with my non-standard playstyle.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1808 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Blackberry »

No, I only address the immediate addressings. I have on multiple, multiple occasions, looked at people's posts alone (ISO? Although I'm not sure if that's the correct term).

I have a 24/7 job of applying for jobs... x_x.

I've read all of yesterday and all of today though. That's more effort than others who haven't even posted yet. =D
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1815 (isolation #134) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Technically speaking...

If a bus driver role were used on the CR and the CR was also blocked, they would no longer be blocked and their submission would still go through.

^The above is a correct statement.

Mr. S, I'm partially doing this for your sanity. I was ready to do this earlier but my personal opinion is I'd rather wait for claims and what not so I can sort through every
Vote: Candle Jack
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1816 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Wow, someone I pressed the submit button while typing (LOL).

*so I can sort through everything.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1818 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I said when I'm mafia (or anti-town) I don't have the time or energy to PLAY a game. There is a clear difference between playing the game vs. reading the game. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN THEN GO READ MY TWO ONGOING GAMES WHERE I FLIPPED ANTI-TOWN AND JUST LOOK AT HOW OFTEN I POSTED THERE (barely at all), I CLEARLY WASN'T 'PLAYING' THE GAME. AND IN DEXTER MAFIA WHEN I WAS TOWN I ONLY READ HALFWAY THEN STOPPED. If you don't want me to self-meta or keep defending myself then keep attacking me for things I've repeated over and over, because this is how I defend myself.

Has anyone even bothered to read my town game and mafia-sided game to see how I act when I'm anti-town vs when I'm town?

In fact, just reading my town game, you will clearly see my behavior is not abnormal for me to be acting how I've acted in this game as town.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1819 (isolation #137) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Why are you trying to divert our attention to lurkers, when you yourself said the CR would be an active poster?

I'm just saying it's ridiculous to be going after me for speaking my mind on everything when there are plenty of people lurking. I personally feel I'm only getting attacked because I'm the main person posting and I'm annoyed there's lots of people who are equally suspect who are just sliding along because they aren't here.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1843 (isolation #138) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Blackberry »

On iPhone. Just want to correct Kast that I was not bus driven, someone else was.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1844 (isolation #139) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Blackberry »

1632 for mr s
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1852 (isolation #140) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Blackberry »

On iPhone.

Mr s can you rephrase your statement/question i don't understand what you're saying. Me and Kast both knew he intended to track me?

I have a really good theory as to why CJ lost his ring AND GOT A NEW ONE but someone else would have to get it for it to make sense.

WLC and CJ can you confirm your full role name? "anti cult doctor" or what EXACTLY is ur title?

I have another theory too i thought uP but I need to ask the mod a question.

PS. CJ claimed the only role I thought was missing that would be in here for sure so unless someone CCs he's confirmed nonCR in my eyes
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1855 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Muffin = town.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1907 (isolation #142) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Blackberry »

Errrr. I have a lot that I'm thinking about for this game.

Point 1: Why does CJ keep saying 'stop claiming' and then continue to vote one of the few unclaimed people, i.e., which will result in another claim.

Point 2: If no one counter-claims CJ, I can not vote him. I can't see there not being a Doctor in the beginning. Although it does strike me that the only people voting CJ are the top two people I considered town-aligned at this point along with myself.

Unvote

Point 3: inHimshallibe, I want YOU to elaborate on your miller claim and what you know.

Point 4: WLC I need you to answer the question (it was moreso directed at you than it was at CJ).

Point 5: Someone said all the WL group are 'cleared' which is not the case if you read the fact people just stood up and said 'I claim WL'.

Point 6: I have an idea about why CJ got another ring and lost his, etc. However, the appropriate course of action in order to catch scum/mafia would be for those who have lost their rings/who have claimed a roleblocking power to reveal their COLOR and exact role first. Considering CJ said something similar, he may or may not have a similar idea and thus why he is not revealing his new power. Which I approve of for the time being.

Point 7: Andrius, why are you saying I am town and then asking for a full-claim?

Point 8: Why are we not making people who we want to claim also not NAME CLAIM? What is the point of people claiming partial-roleblocking?

Point 9: The way Kast and Mr. S are attacking me, I'm pretty sure Mr. S is TOWN and Kast is ANTI-TOWN. Mr. S is actually listening to what I say and responding in such a way that makes me FEEL he is trying to generally gauge if I'm scum or not. KAST on the other hand, is just slinging accusations against me, I don't feel he actually cares HOW I respond, this includes asking questions that he knows I can't get a good answer to/the questions Kast asks are not scum-hunting questions.

Point 10: Another bonus for CJ being town is the fact he also is suspect of tans. Also, CJ thinks the same as me conscerning the multiple-roleblockers and no one focusing on it.

I will post later, along with quotes and whatnot to backup the Kast thing vs. The Mr. S thing.

@inHim:
Please answer the miller question.

@WLC:
Answer the question regarding your exact role name.

@Everyone:
I want to re-emphasize that tans is NOT acting how he has acted before as town. Same goes for Nikanor, earlier in the game he was active and happy. Now he seems to just be coasting and I think he feels 'confirmed' because of his gambit and now he feels like he doesn't have to do anything (almost gives me a feeling of cult-recruited IMO). Nikanor said this was one of his favorite games or something earlier, yet he is barely posting anymore. And considering him and tans are on facebook chat a lot I find it suspect that neither of them are barely contributing their thoughts at this crucial stage.

If you all make me claim, after I claim, it will be pointless and we might as well Mass Claim and get to the bottom of everything. Including full-disclosure of roles, WL's claims, exact details of RB claims so we can figure out who is lying, etc. CJ's role was the last ROLE I wanted to claim, although he no longer has it so that makes me hopeful as it clears CJ and means the role is still out there hopefully.

Also, ToastyToast is not cleared as non-CR in my opinion considering what forced him to claim, etc. Obviously, at this point, the CR has people on his side and those people are going to claim or have claimed to RB the CR or something along those lines.

Also, I have a question for the mod. :twisted:
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1911 (isolation #143) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Blackberry »

Andrius wrote:Let me maintain that I STILL think a massclaim can break this game wide open.
But it is unnecessary right now because of NARROWED DOWN CR prospects.

And a Strongman CR would be INSANELY unbalanced, so I think we're doing this right.

You don't think TOASTY could be CR given the circumstances in which he claimed?
You don't think any of the White Lanterns could be CR?

Personally given the fact WLC already claimed and knowing my roles, both our roles pretty much confirm us non-Cult. But that's just my POV. Also, Cult faking roleblocker on a cult recruit, or gambiting (Nikanor) also makes sense. Your narrow ideas of who can be CR is suspect to me. If you're looking for CR you keep your options wide open and focus on everyone so you can find out where they could be hiding, you don't just narrow it down to two people in an effort to get unclaimed people to claim.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1917 (isolation #144) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Blackberry »

On iPhone

I guarantee "anti cult doctor" is not a role name given by the mods

WLC is mafia or cult leader.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1931 (isolation #145) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Blackberry »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Blackberry wrote:On iPhone

I guarantee "anti cult doctor" is not a role name given by the mods

WLC is mafia or cult leader.

It's not 'anti cult doctor', but 'anti-cult doctor'. Are you trying to discredit me just because you're afraid you'll be otherwise lynched? Love to hear how you can guarantee something the mods didn't, which actually they did.

Nikanor wrote:
Andy wrote:(paraphrased because I don't know how to copy-paste on a mac)We should lynch one of WLC/BB

duuuuude it's double day [/mattbridges]
Vote: WLC.

The anti-cult doctor stuff is a fakeclaim. Scout's honour. If WLC actually was an anti-cult doctor, he'd be an ambiguously named Cult Doctor, not an Anti-Cult Doctor, to follow the naming convention seen in FrozenMirror's Cult Cop role.

Also, about WLC & nopoint, I suppose it's POSSIBLE nopoint was culted last night, with the suicide thing happening last (i.e., this morning?). I doubt being protected or not would play a role, but I could be wrong.
Also, WLC's response to me defintely does not seem town to me.
What townie thinks "Oh you're just saying this so you don't get lynched." And just FYI, I have no fear that I will get lynched, just saying.

Interesting point: What if targetting a Cult member makes you lose your ring or something? o_O Just a random idea I had while writing this, I'll look up after to see if it makes a bit of sense or not.

Also, I find it odd Kast hasn't clarified who he targetted last night. All his response was that he lost his power, yet he never mentioned who he targetted.

VOTE: WLC
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1933 (isolation #146) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Blackberry »

@Tans, I know Nikanor is on all the time. I don't know if you're on ALL the time, but just the other day when I saw chat facebook both you and Nikanor had just typed a message. So not being on in weeks is not true.

ALSO.

I JUST ASKED THE MODERATOR ABOUT IF I WERE A POWER THIEF WOULD I KNOW/GET A COPY OF THE MESSAGE THAT WAS SENT OUT REGARDING THE POWER BEING STOLEN.

THE MOD GAVE ME AN AMBIGUOUS "PROBABLY MAYBE."

With three powers stolen, my bet is one of those three is the thief itself and was also drill sergented by the dead guy. I.e., the power thief knows what to fake-claim if they want to fake-claim being stolen. Being about to steal three powers = way too overpowered IMO. Drill Saergent & Faking Claiming = makes sense.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1938 (isolation #147) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Oversoul wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Also, Berry, didn't you make a wholes stink that Kast said he targetted you last night and you would be able to be confirmed? :facepalm:

Yes, I said this. But what exactly is this in reference to?

* Thank you for readressing Andrius, he apparently ignored my question about it

If & when I claim, all will be explained. WLC didn't claim
Cult Doctor
, or Cult Protector. Nikanor posted my exact thoughts. The mod team would not name it an "Anti-Cult Doctor".
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1942 (isolation #148) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Blackberry »

If you read my very first posts coming into this game, I've very big on outguessing the mod and asking about role names, powers, etc.

@ Mr. S - I answered it.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1943 (isolation #149) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Blackberry wrote:If & when I claim, all will be explained. WLC didn't claim
Cult Doctor
, or Cult Protector. Nikanor posted my exact thoughts. The mod team would not name it an "Anti-Cult Doctor".

Just to make it clear, all of this was in response to you Mr. S. The me claiming thing was part of it.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1945 (isolation #150) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Oversoul wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Also, I find it odd Kast hasn't clarified who he targetted last night. All his response was that he lost his power, yet he never mentioned who he targetted.

It was in reference to that, Blackberry

My point is, Kast didn't answer/clarify "Yes, I targetted you BB." He just ignored it. I think if someone were the legit role that got their power stolen they would say "Yes I targetted you but my power is stolen." Instead, Kast just says "I don't know I got my power stolen." Without mentioning/confirming who his intended target was. My point being I think a sincere PR would mention "I targetted XXX but I got my power stolen."
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1948 (isolation #151) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I think Mr. S's gut says he trusts me, he just has trouble dealing with how I speak (rereading my last post, I realize I repeated stuff and probably sound incompotent... lol). But I could be wrong, that could just be me.

@ Oversoul, look @ Kast's questions to me. Do you think that is a genuine townie asking questions, or mafia asking questions in order to try to get someone lynched?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1950 (isolation #152) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Do anti-town factions get fake claims? I assumed no. The 'ROLE PMS' from last game were never revealed.

@ MOD , can you confirm or deny if anti-town factions got fake claims in the last game? I am guessing some people playing in this game were anti-town last game and know the answer as they read their role PM last game, yet none of us have. Thus, it'd only be fair to reveal if anti-town had fake claims last game because people that played in the last game as anti-town know the answer while those of us who didn't do not.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1953 (isolation #153) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Oh.

F#ck?

Unvote

I think I'll sleep on this. So if WLC is lying, he is saying his fake-claim? Or is it possible he is cult-related and just wants the Cult Doc. to CC him so the rest of his cult can take him out? I really really don't believe 'anti-cult doctor' but if everyone has fake claims then why claim that? O_o

Also, why did someone mention a back-up CR earlier? I agree that that would be effed up and we'd probably lose for sure if that's the case. That's not something confirmed is it? Reading flips from last game, I don't think there was one in that game...

Mr. S... think about Oversoul, now think about me.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1955 (isolation #154) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
Mr Subliminal wrote:Because I find reading your posts so incredibly frustrating, can you do us a solid and perhaps link where you answered it?

PEdit: If you are claiming Cult Doctor, just say so.

BLACKBERRY

WE STILL WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU THINK THERE'S A BUSDRIVER.

IF YOU'RE CLAIMING CULT DOCTOR, SAY SO. I DON'T WANT ANY SOFTCLAIMS FROM YOU. OTHERWISE, IF YOU'RE NOT CLAIMING IT, WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU HAVE ANSWERED WHY YOU THINK THERE'S A BUSDRIVER AND YOUR QUOTE MAKES NO SENSE TO US.

PEdit: BNM roles

Errr, my answer was, when I claim, I will answer everything.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1958 (isolation #155) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Kast wrote:BB: Since you don't answer town questions, why should I answer your scum questions? I already stated that I did submit an action at the start of N2, and that I did not receive a result. I presume that is because of the power theft. I also acknowledged that it may have been delayed by Vezok, if so I would receive a result N3 presumably and would reveal it tomorrow if it was relevant. I'm not interested in convincing you I'm town; we both know you're scum, so there's no point. I just don't know if you're mafia or black.

WLC: You are at L-2. Is there anything you want to add to what you've already claimed?

In the event I have to claim, I'd love to see you continue your rant on how I'm either scum or black. You never said "Yes I tried to track you BB."

Who did you track?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1960 (isolation #156) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Blackberry »

My new theory was that people lost their powers based on who they targetted. I.e., if you/tans/WLC all targetted the same player, then we have the source of the theft. So yes, who you tracked is important.

If I'm Kast, if I was Cult Recruiter, don't you think I would have cult recruited YOU since you were going to track me?

Put a bullet in that argument.

(PS, I'm making an excel sheet to keep track of all the claims and who targetted who and eliminating who can and can't be CR based on that... this is a google excel sheet so I will be able to share when I'm done ;)).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1961 (isolation #157) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I am still working on my excel sheet. I'm pretty sure I've found two scum already (bwhahaha) but still finishing everything in case I missed something.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1962 (isolation #158) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Ok, so I'm pretty sure Vezok is SCUM, but not CR.

1: Delayed a tracker claim (wtf?)
2: He didn't know he was White Lantern when it would be in his Role PM description... huh? I don't buy it.

Waiting on an answer from the moderator. After I get my answer, I will list my top 6 suspects for CR. I currently have 3 groups from most likely to least likely. I'm pretty sure everyone else is cleared.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1964 (isolation #159) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Blackberry »

tanstalas wrote:14 alive and you think it's one of 6 people? Those are pretty good odds you are giving yourself

If I get the answer from the mod I'm looking for, and a clever assumption I have holds true, I have your CR in the bag. But that's a few if's I have to get by first.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1965 (isolation #160) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I'm kind of really excited because I think I know the Cult Leader and last night's recruit!!

^_^

I'm thinking of just jumping the gun and asking a particular person the question I need answered in order to prove my theory.

Although it's smarter to just wait and see what the mod says to my question. XD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1967 (isolation #161) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Blackberry »

zMuffinMan wrote:wait, did vezok ever claim what his actual ring colour is? Because he's sure as fuck not white.

If he isn't a White Lantern, then his Lantern Color is IN HIS ROLE PM RIGHT AFTER HIS NAME AND HE WOULD KNOW HE'S NON-WHITE.

>_<

I'm going to post my theory anyways right now regardless of what the answer will be from the mod. As either way, I think the recruitee effed up.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1968 (isolation #162) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Now I'm afraid I'll somehow get DAY-KILLED if I don't outright say what I think.

TOASTYTOAST IS CULT RECRUITER.
OVERSOUL WAS A 1-SHOT SOMETHING (HAWK is my guess, AND IS NOW THE RECRUIT).

Toasty claimed to have JAILKEPT oversoul last night (first off, why jail-keep someone that only had a 1-shot ability?).

HOWEVER, Oversoul was DELAYED NIGHT 1. If Toasty JAILKEPT him, then the action would not have went through.
* However, Oversoul's action did go through, his 1-shot ability somehow involved giving CANDLE JACK A RING.
* Oversoul claimed he targetted Candle Jack Night 1.
* Oversoul indicated he would be able to know if his target was reached.
* Oversoul indicated his ability could somehow reveal/not reveal if his target was the Cult Leader.

*Last night Candle Jack got a ring (Strong assumption this is from Oversoul, and since he was delayed, CJ didn't get it till Night 2.
*Candle Jack admits he got a new ring/power.
* Oversoul, Post 1937, mentions lynching Candle Jack. In other words, CJ has indicated he got the ring, yet Oversoul is ignoring/pretending it's not from him by saying he's fine with lynching CJ. In other words, Oversoul will deny giving a ring because he is now part of the cult (this is the only thing that makes sense, as well as, it makes sense for CR to ADMIT to who they targetted in case of watcher/tracker).

Oversoul can't admit to giving CJ the ring, because then that would reveal that OVERSOUL WAS NOT JAILKEPT. He gave him the ring, and since recruit occurs LAST, he then turns to cult.

(Originally, I had a problem with Oversoul claiming NON-LANTERN yet all the others that claimed NON-LANTERN mentioned the White Lantern being in their PM which told me there IS no 'non-lanterns' just WL's that are mentioned in their PMs. Then again Mastin [dove] never claimed this so Oversoul was either faking the WL claim or is probably [Hawk] who would also not know this).

CJ, any info about your new power that would indicate I am correct might help (for instance, if it's a 1-shot that destroys the CL or something, that is 100% from Oversoul that he gave/used to you... yet he clearly denies the fact you are cleared non-cult because he mentions in 1937 that he is fine with lynching you).

I am almost positive CJ's ring is from Oversoul, which means he wasn't jailkept. OR even if the action still goes through despite the jailkeep, the fact Oversoul is ignoring this and is fine with lynching CJ anyways suggests something highly fishy.
(My question involves being delayed followed by jailkeep... however, I realize that Oversoul's ignoring of the ring & still wanting to lynch CJl gives way to the fact Oversoul is not town.)

Also, considering there is no other Jailkeeper claims, Jailkeeper seems like a safe claim for a cult. No one else is a jailkeeper, but there are lots of roleblocking roles.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1969 (isolation #163) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Blackberry »

This WAS my original list of candidates...

CURRENT CULT CANDIDATE:

WLC
Toasty

POTENTIAL CULT:

inHim
Oversoul
- My first impression is he wasn't WL because he claimed NON-LANTERN... but all the NON-LANTERNS mention WL in their PM but he never did. Regardless, I think he gave the ring to Candle and thus he is cleared as Cult Leader.

(HIGHLY DOUBT THEY ARE CULT-BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS CLEARED):

MR. S
ANDRIUS
- I had a theory for a moment that when Cult recruits they block their target and consume them right away. THUS, it was possible Tans got a roleblocker ability from him. HOWEVER, after thinking about it, I read the NAR and the recruit aspect happens last, which means they would still perform their normal action, and not have a roleblocking-like ability.

Those are my four suspects. Unless I missed something with the WL claiming and someone snuck by it who pretended to be WL but wasn't... I'm fairly confident CL is one of the first two.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1982 (isolation #164) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Blackberry »

OS - did you give CJ the ring?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1983 (isolation #165) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Blackberry »

BTW - I eliminated Kast cuz of the tracker thing and him hinting tans followed andy. Though I was looking at posts by user, but I got the general assumption he hinted this before it was revealed.

Also, looking at Blackest Night, I realized there's something odd about my Role PM...

Here are my fundamental beliefs about the Cult Leader:
* For the past two nights at least, they have told the TRUTH about their last night target as not to garner suspscion if they were tracked. I would assume same for N1, but that's not possible.
* Their fakeclaim is most likely something they can prove (Nikanor claiming BULLETPROOF, but Nikanor was blocked N1, so unless we're missing something and nopoint was N2 recruit...)
* I guess technically it's possible there is no Doctor and CJ is Cult Recruiter... but I HIGHLY doubt this. This would mean though that there is currenlty no other cult if CJ is the CL (blocked N1, N2 recruit is dead if somehow hiplop was recruited and suicide happens last). But that's a long shot and I believe there was/is a doctor... although the Dr. losing his abilities seems odd (IMO)...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1985 (isolation #166) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Blackberry »

I don't want to get too far off topic, because I'd rather focus on the OVERSOUL/TOASTY/CJ thing right now...

We can get back to this after the over/toast/cj thingBut I did have an idea about the powers being stolen.

Kast, WLC, Tans all claim to have lost their powers.

Tans targetted WLC.
WLC targetted Kast.
Had Kast targetted Tans, I was going to say maybe there is an odd mechanic when there is a triangle they all cancel eachother out and the rings fly away (I don't know how rings work in the comics, I briefly read about Lex getting a power ring to come to him so I assumed a power ring has a mind of it's own and can leave at any time? lol).

I also though maybe someone or something had some sort of magnetizing/chain role that stole powers. For example, if some sort of negative energy thing (lol I don't know my Green Lantern history) was used on Kast, anyone that targets Kast loses their ring, and anyone that targets that person also loses their ring...

I.e.,... WLC targets Kast, WLC loses his ring. Tans targets WLC, Tans loses his ring. HOWEVER, vezok (who I think is mafia anyways) didn't lose his ring (but being mafia or being the person who did it in the first place might be the reason why he didn't?).

Also, if one of Tans/Kast/WLC are the reason for the loss, Tans DID target WLC, and WLC DID target Kast, so either of those two could be telling the truth about their targets. I.e., if WLC is the source of the problem, maybe anyone that targets him also loses their power and he also stole Kast's power. I also think Tans is likely for Drill Sargent target...

Either way. I say we focus on Cult first, Mafia later. Do you think Cult would fake the power-loss? I guess they could if their partner lost it as well, I doubt Cult can lose their cult recruit. The only way WLC would be able to fake it is if he recruited Kast (this is possible considering I think the Cult will tell the truth about who they targetted last night) and Kast let him know what the power-loss PM was.

PS: My original idea for why powers were lost and why CJ was a lot more complicated... lol.

We can get to all that later though. I think I'm onto something with TOASTY/OVERSOUL/CANDLEJACK.

>=D

Actually now that I think of it... I think WLC is some sort of third-party collecting rings. He can steal them (Kast) or he can get them if people target him (Tans). Nobody targetted WLC Night 1. But no one got their power stolen (unless that person also happened to die!).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1987 (isolation #167) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Blackberry »

Fundamental Error in your claim:

EVEN IF YOU WERE JAILKEPT YOUR RESULT WOULD STILL GO THROUGH (FROM N1) AND YOU WOULD KNOW RIGHT NOW THE TRACKER/WATCHER RESULT.

Your Night 1 action was delayed, not blocked.

ALSO, you stated, "I have no indication FROM MY TARGET that my action worked on them."

A watcher/tracker result would not mean that your TARGET WOULD KNOW YOU TARGETED THEM. Giving a ring to someone - yes - then they would know you targetted them.

I.e., you're lying.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1988 (isolation #168) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Blackberry »

Oversoul wrote:
Andrius wrote:oversoul you say right now whether you were RB'd or not last night.

Tans, don't answer if its too much but do you have a copy of mine permanently or limited?
Because I could always target you again down the line for another shot if you need it. :/

Pretty sure. My ability was 1 shot and I don't have it anymore,
not that I would be able to tell if it was used or not
. :/

You would know if a TRACKER or WATCHER abilit was USED.

Oversoul wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:Get we get a claim from oversoul?

His ability will resolve today and I want to see what he was trying to do.

I'm not claiming unprovoked.
I haven't seen any indication from my target that my ability succeeded or failed
and I find your rolefish attempt highly suspect, Vezok.

Besides, I'm not even suppose to be on the computer right now. I am watching a movie with my wife and if I spend any more time away she will get angry.

fos:Vezok

You suggest you could get an indication from the target if the ability succeeded or failed. YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOUR ABILITY SUCCEEDED IF YOU WERE A WATCHER/TRACKER. You would NOT know if it was giving a ring to someone.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1989 (isolation #169) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Blackberry »

PWNED, PWNED, PWNED.

VOTE: TOASTYTOAST
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1990 (isolation #170) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Blackberry »

Not to mention, there was already a town 1-watcher, and there's a tracker. Highly doubt you were a 1-shot tracker or watcher. I think you had some sort of anti-cult ring thing, I don't know.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1993 (isolation #171) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Blackberry »

Oversoul wrote:Not when I get no result from the fucking mods.

I was looking for crumbs in CJ's posting and I didn't see any which is why I said "any indication"

Are you implying that I am the CR? I am confirmed to not be cult because of Vezok and Toasty's claims. How you can have that much distrust for me that invalidates their claims?

pedit: Blackberry, for christ sake please read the thread.

Oversoul wrote:
I haven't seen any indication from my target that my ability succeeded or failed

What crumbs were you looking for?

Hypothetically, if you were a 1-watcher/1-tracker, you would not look at ANYTHING from CJ's posts to confirm if your
ability
succeeded or failed. You might look to see what they claim to have done
but that has no relevance on if your ability succeeded or failed
. -
Scenario not valid.

Hypothetically, if you were giving him a ring, you would look at your target to see if he got the ring or not and look for an indication that your ability
succeeded or failed
. -
Scenario valid.

You ask if I'm accusing you of being CR when I clearly state my theory is Toasty recruited you.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1995 (isolation #172) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Blackberry »

There is no hammar on WLC.

I unvoted before vezok (scum) voted.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1998 (isolation #173) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:Oversoul, please to be claiming everything (name, etc) now.

1988 & 1993 is all you need to know.

Cult Recruited last night by ToastyToast.

Oversoul, if you got

Oversoul wrote:Your action did not succeed

Then why would you say:

Oversoul wrote:I'm not claiming unprovoked. I haven't seen any indication from my target that my ability succeeded or failed and I find your rolefish attempt highly suspect, Vezok.

If you got your action did not succeed, you would know your action failed and would have no use for posting this at all.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2001 (isolation #174) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Blackberry »

WLC

Why aren't you voting Oversoul (blantant liar) or Toasty (blantant CR)?

Oversoul, you specifically say,

You were looking at your target to see if your action succeeded or failed. You did NOT say "I haven't gotten any indication from my target that will let me know if he's CR or not." You said "I haven't gotten indication from my target IF MY ABILITY SUCCEEDED OR FAILED." If you got 'did not succeed' you already knew that it failed so why post this at all?

You're not answering the questions.

You posting that doesn't make sense in the defense you're giving.

You posting that DOES make sense if you were giving CJ a RING. But now you're lying about it because you were cult-recruited.

Not to mention.

If you are delayed Night 1, and Jailkept Night 2, you would still get your result from Night 1.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2009 (isolation #175) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Blackberry »

CJ was roleblocked Night 1.

nopoint flipped Cult-Recruited after Night 2. Kills before Cult (unless the siuicide happens afterwards, which I doubt... has anyone asked the mod about this?... on the front page nopoint's death is NOT last so I think it happens right away).

Also, CR is bulletproof. I guarantee it (he was game 1, it makes sense balance wise for cult leader to be bulletproof).

-Don't all culted die with their CR?... Or is that a faulty assumption I have? Anyone know from game 1 if this was the case?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2013 (isolation #176) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Blackberry »

Btw, Mr. S, I agree about WLC being scum/SK.

Also, I find it highly suspect he doesn't have an 'item' yet he 'lost his power'. To me the only purpose of having items would be if people could lose/gain their powers through losing their items.

Although I guess Tans/Kast could prove me wrong if neither of them have 'items' but I think what they posted before strongly suggests that is what they lost, 'their item'.

Over, let me quote something real quick that I feel you still haven't explain at all and makes no sense to me unless you were culted and are now lying.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2017 (isolation #177) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Blackberry »

At the moment, you say this:

Oversoul wrote:I got no result as in "Your action did not succeed" on Night 1.

Thus, you knew your action had failed.

However, earlier, on Day 2, you say this:

However, you claim to not know if your action failed or succeeded.
I.e., you're lying. This all makes much more sense if you gave CJ some sort of ring.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2023 (isolation #178) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Blackberry »

For the record, everyone I asked on skype (4 - all who were not associated with this game) all said the action would still go through because the Night 1 action was delayed, not blocked. It's still a Night 1 action. If you track someone Night 1, and it's delayed. Night 2 you are told where they went Night 1, thus it's still a Night 1 action. It's still something you're doing Night 1, thus it is not blocked.

If were however blocked and delayed Night 1, then yes, you would not get the action.

I asked the mod this and he still hasn't responded, but 4 other mafia players said yes, it still goes through and thus Oversoul should have a result.

Waiting for mod confirmation on this.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2029 (isolation #179) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Blackberry »

I'm not talking about the game outside the thread. Nice attempt to get me modkilled though Oversoul.

A: I made sure everyone I asked wasn't involved with the game.
B: I asked hypothetically if someone is delayed Night 1, then roleblocked Night 2, if their Night 1 action still goes through.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2035 (isolation #180) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Blackberry »

ToastyToast wrote:
BB wrote:If you are delayed Night 1, and Jailkept Night 2, you would still get your result from Night 1.

vezok, not myself, would be lying in this situation.
I could get into a lot of "WHY THE F WOULD I???" statements right now.

The mod refuses to answer.

Also, Kast makes sense, it would still be blocked.

Which means, if Oversoul did give CJ a ring, he HAS to lie and say he didn't because his cult part would say "Oh yeah I was roleblocked" to cover his cult leader.

Toast, Oversoul has already confirmed that vezok isn't lying because Oversoul got a result Night 2 that says he didn't succeed. Oversoul, did you ATTEMPT to send an action Night 2? I'm under the impression you did not attempt to as you have not said that you have.

CJ, is there anything about your ring that indicates it could be from Oversoul? As I said, if it's a 1-shot, ring that can destroy the cult leader, that's our answer. :P
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2036 (isolation #181) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
@Mod:
Can I get a sarcastic answer to the question of, "If I am a tracker who tracks a target N1, but is delayed, and is then jailkept N2, will I get a report?" And to save you the trouble of asking, yes, I would like a copy of the setup as well.

I would also like a copy of the setup as well.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2037 (isolation #182) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Blackberry »

PS: Is there any way I can read/watch Blackest Night/Bright Day comics/videos online for free!?

>=D I'll pay you with my love.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2040 (isolation #183) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Blackberry »

You concur OS is lying. You concur OS is not CR.

If OS was cult recruited, he wasn't jailkept, and his action went through and CJ got his ring (which happened).

ToastyToast is cult.

@
CultLeader
Toast - I thought so too but Kast's point makes sense.
Are YOU agreeing that OS is lying?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2044 (isolation #184) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Blackberry »

ToastyToast wrote:@BB:
Well either he or vezok is lying.

He's already lying with the whole 'I knew I failed' then saying 'I haven't seen anything from my target indicating if I succeeded or failed.'

@Blackberry:
Explain why you think there's a bus driver. Claim whatever you need to to explain how you came to this thought.

@Blackberry:
After explaining why you think there's a bus driver, explain how you can hold the thoughts that "There is a bus driver" and "Oversoul not being jailkept => Toasty is recruiter" in your head at the same time.

I don't see a need to explain the first one at this time. It's not something I will let go unexplained though, obviously.

I don't understand the second one. You think those two thoughts are incompatible? O_o If there is a bus driver, I know 1 of the 2 targets. I personally would like to know both targets, but then again, I could be completely wrong, as I'm basing it off of an outguess-the-mod thing.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2045 (isolation #185) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Blackberry »

Me claiming will only be helpful if we don't kill CR today.

If we kill CR today, I think it's best I don't claim.

Although in all honesty, I think it's really obvious by now what my claim is...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2047 (isolation #186) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Blackberry »

No, I don't think they're incompatible.

Also, the Bus Driver only switches who targeted the bus driven, not who the bus driven people target.

If a Bus Driver swapped me, and Mr. S, and I targetted A, and Mr. S targetted B., I would still be targetting A and Mr. S would still be targetting B. The only thing bus driven is anyone that targets me, will now target you, and vice versa.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2050 (isolation #187) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Blackberry »

I only know one of the bus driven targets N2.

OVERSOUL HAS SELF-ADMITTED HE GOT A PM FROM MOD INDICATING HE WAS JAILKEPT/ROLEBLOCKED.

Him being targetted makes no sense whatsoever. Plus, I see no reason for this person to be the other bus driven target, I don't think.

It is *possible* I'm paranoid and outguessing-the-mod too much and there is not in fact a bus driver or redirector. But that remains to be seen.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2062 (isolation #188) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Blackberry »

Kast wrote:BB: You claimed that if I tracked you N2, I could clear you as not CR. Since we don't know who was recruited N2, the only way I could clear you is if you didn't target anyone. However, it sounds like you are now claiming to be a watcher, or some other informational role. You're more inconsistent than you are claiming OS to be.

I find it
odd
that you saw I'm MORE inconsistent than OS when this is only one thing that you haven't questioned me about yet (my answer makes sense, at least it does to me). And to top that off, OS has been inconsistent/nonsensical/lied twice now, has been questioned, and does not seem to have a proper answer for them.

However, given your recent post, I am *hoping* you've hit an epiphany.

Post 1725, I was trying to clear YOU as not Cult Recruiter. I was also trying to be very ambiguous about whether I went somewhere or not so that if you were indeed a tracker you'd give the correct result, whereas if you were faking you'd read my post and say 'you didn't go anywhere.'

However, my post says two key things:
You can answer with "You didn't go anywhere" or "You went somewhere." I prefer nothing beyond one of those two statements.
which kind of slips that I did go somewhere. As if I didn't go anywhere, I wouldn't say 'don't say anything else' (because there would be nothing more to say unless I went somewhere, i.e., I wanted the target left a secret).

Also, I said
it's pretty obvious I'm NOT CR and it's obvious as to why
. If I didn't go anywhere, I wouldn't have to emphasize 'it's obvious as to why'. To be 100% honest, the reason for why I thought it would clear me as CR no longer holds true because of my target's behavior at this time. Which based on your most recent post, I think you know.

Also, Kast, you say this:
possibility to consider if he decides to claim
. I'm not 100% sure what this means, but if it has to do with what I DO with my role tonight, I might already be on the same page as you. I've had an idea for a while now that
involves using my role for an unintended purpose on a particular person
. If you were thinking the same thing I was, what I said should make sense.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2064 (isolation #189) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Blackberry »

At this point, I'm waiting for Candle Jack to pop in and say 'YES MY NEW RING IS THIS... BLAH BLAH BLAH...' OS is lying!

I am doubting why more people don't see the Oversoul/Toasty thing.

I'm *fine* with lynching Oversoul. If he flips Cult RECRUIT, we lynch Toasty next or else I get mega angry and destroy you all. Plus it's unclear whether we have to kill all the recruits or if they die with CR anyways. Although I was really hoping the latter...

Question: Where would CJ magically get a ring from?

Q: An anti-town role?
A: Not-likely.

Q: A pro-town role?
A: Likely.

Q: What's the only explanation for why that pro-town role would lie?
A: If he was CULT-RECRUITER and the CR claims to have ROLEBLOCKED the Cultee and now he has no choice but to lie.

WLC
... if we DID lynch OS and he DID turn Recruitee, would you then vote for Toasty with me?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2065 (isolation #190) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Blackberry »

Errr, I meant to say, if he was CULT-RECRUITED**
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2067 (isolation #191) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

vezok, what are your thoughts on my argument that OS is lying and that Toasty is the CR because OS was not roleblocked last nigth?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2069 (isolation #192) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Blackberry »

Oversoul wrote:Good point about my ability, Kast. I haven't received a pm that says my powers were stolen and I no longer have them, simply that I didn't get a result the first night or the second night and I assumed that I was roleblocked the first night until Vezok claimed.

If you didn't get a 'result' then you would have KNOWN your action FAILED because you didn't get a result. And thus you wouldn't say your infamous 'i haven't gotten any indication
from my target
that the action failed or succeeded' yadda yadda. It's plain as day that OS is lying. :mad:
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2071 (isolation #193) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Blackberry »

I've seen scum replace out before when under pressure. Although part of it seems sincere, I'm not going to fall for a gambit. Go ahead, replace out then.

You have still not explained this:

You said, "I have no indication FROM MY TARGET that my action SUCCEEDED OR FAILED."

If you tracked CJ. You would not LOOK AT YOUR TARGET to see if your action SUCCEEDED OR FAILED. You do not have a valid explanation for this. If you looked at your target for crumbs of who they visited, that has no indication of whether your action succeeded or failed. The valid explanation for this is if you gave CJ a ring, then you would look from an indication from your target to see if your action SUCCEEDED OR FAILED.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2073 (isolation #194) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Blackberry »

I don't understand this in context thing, but if no one else is seeing what I'm seeing obviously I'm bias in someway. OS threatening to quit a DIFFERENT game is odd to me.

Here is my thoughts on WLC:

* He is 100% faking his loss of powers. I strongly believe only those with ITEMS can lose their powers, and he self-admittedly does not have an item (besides, what would be the point of HAVING items, if they're the thing that controls your powers and thus determines if you can lose your power or not...)
* WLC targets Kast last night, Tans targetted WLC last night. It makes complete sense that WLC stole both their powers.
* I strongly believe WLC is responsible for power-loss, but I also strongly believe that he is NOT the Cult Recruiter because of this.

Also, has WLC done anything to confirm with Kast & Tans that he indeed received the same PM? Just curious. If he received the same PM, he is the power-theif because mod hinted that the power theif 'probably maybe' knows what his target receives. If he did not receive the same PM, he could be the CR just faking it.

I'm tempted to switch to WLC, but I guarantee he is the power-thievery person and not the Cult Recruiter.

Also, reading last game, I read something about the SK could steal rings if he was the hammer of a lynch (and that hammers get the rings of the dead).
This may sound stupid... but I request Kast or Tans be the hammer so it's possible they can get their ring back? (LOL) Kast preferably. Thoughts?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2074 (isolation #195) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Blackberry »

In other words...

Kast unvote.

I'll vote.

Someone else vote WLC.

Kast hammer.

We all cross our fingers.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2077 (isolation #196) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Blackberry »

What if a mafia copier (saw one in last game) stole tans power and used it on him?

Oh wait, isn't tans a copier? O_o (probably mafia ;))

Hasn't Andrius confirmed his message was different than Kast's? And thus, Kast's ring can't be stolen by Tans...

I don't see a purpose to having items unless that is what determines if you can lose/gain your powers. Not to mention, CJ said he LOST HIS RING AND POWER, and got a NEW RING AND POWER. Thus my conclusion and why I don't think it makes sense that you can lose your power if you don't have a ring.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2082 (isolation #197) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

tanstalas wrote:
Blackberry wrote:This may sound stupid... but I request Kast or Tans be the hammer so it's possible they can get their ring back? (LOL) Kast preferably. Thoughts?

Why Kast over me?

He can track, I can verify people's power claims. In other words I can target someone who we think is mafia and made a PR claim, then he gets blocked (which is good because the majority of town think he is scum anyhow) and then I can also verify if they were lying about their claim.

Really interested as to why you think Kast would be better to get his powers back over me.

A: You block people's powers. I.e., it takes TWO nights for you to verify another power, and you're hurting power roles
B: Kast can use his power every night, AND he can be useful in catching the CULT LEADER
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2083 (isolation #198) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Also, personally, I think scum will tell the truth about WHAT they are claiming.

I.e., scum jailkeeper, scum tracker, scum roleblocker, scum etc... I don't think scum will be lying about their role powers. Plus I think you're *more* likely to be an anti-town power.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2087 (isolation #199) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Tracking people > blocking. We already have blocking powers at our disposal.

No tracking = people can lie about their targets. Just the threat of there being a tracker and people being caught lying will scare people into telling the truth about their targets.

If I'm obtuse, why the hell did I come up with this insane theory of hammaring?

Also, you've seen me in Dexter, you think I'm acting any differently in this game? If anything that once again tells me there is something different about you this game.

The power you'll steal from CR is bulleproof because without a doubt the CR will be bulletproof.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”