Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:38 am

Post by Rupert »

Charles Davis wrote:WE'RE PROBABLY VOTING FOR DRAYGN MAGE.
says the man not in this tribe.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:44 am

Post by Rupert »

okay, this is weird, so we just limited to voting out one tribe or the other but EVERYONE VOTES.

Interesting.

I will not vote
Fairplay or Dragon Mage

I would really love to know who is voting for me...

I am going to cast a vote for blackberry I think.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:32 am

Post by Rupert »

Hey skimmers, I am voting blackberry. Odds are he might need replacing or mod kill anyway.

If I were to pick another vote it would be harry pottter with his attitude coming in.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by Rupert »

draygn_mage wrote:@ marc- Related to the show.

@JF- self preservation =/= scummy. panicking because you have 4 votes = scummy when it takes 13 to lynch. I did it myself in another game as scum. and what I meant was that I wasn't going to vote you because you hadn't made that big an impression either way to me. Your vote on me strictly beause it would put me ahead in votes seems like you're too worried to be townie.
johnny just is funny like that I beleive.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:26 pm

Post by Rupert »

can we get rid of blackberry now please, we just are going to have to sooner or later.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:27 pm

Post by Rupert »

Sotty7 wrote:I have just sent a vote in for Johnny Fairplay for the scummy self preservation at only four votes thing. But I'm interested to see what Baby Jesus says about the missing JF vote, he's the only one of the four that has yet to check in after it was picked up.
how is johnny's play any different then draygn's- it isn't really.

FOS TO Scotty
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:15 am

Post by Rupert »

Johnny Fairplay wrote:
LoudmouthLee wrote:
Johnny Fairplay wrote:
draygn_mage wrote:maybe if I knew who Johnny was when not posting as Johnny. I hate playing blind.
I have one other username here and it is "oVVned". The only other game I played here was the civil war game that got scratched after D2. I really have never played here before. I created this account because it fits the theme. I thought it was funny.
FoS: Monty (times 100)

You mean, you normally don't use this name, JF?
WTF? Why are you FOS'ing Monty? I play with him at another site. This is my first game here. Why do scummers look for things not game related to use against them?
:goodposting:

I also knew who JF was and this is how he plays.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:17 am

Post by Rupert »

LoudmouthLee wrote:My question, Monty, is how you KNEW he was oVVned besfore he said he was.
because he said he was playing where we play and what is Name was, not that hard to understand is it?
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:18 am

Post by Rupert »

LoudmouthLee wrote:Misinformation? To throw people off the scent? I have seen much gutsier plays before. Notice how I didn't levy a vote on you, nor JF (I took your word), but since I've seen oVVned around before, it made me suspicious.

I thought the avenue was correct to explore.
MAFIA

you need to go tomorrow or if a vig, during the night. It was pure stupidity.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:20 am

Post by Rupert »

Also LML, you went hard after Monty. I was the first to hint I knew him and how he has played, is how he plays, particularly when not scum.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:18 am

Post by Rupert »

Agent 47 wrote:Anyone need a replacement yet? :wink:
Probably keys, he was driven from the game and site already with some of this BS.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:20 am

Post by Rupert »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Monty wrote:This exercise has made me very sad that loudmouthlee isn't on our team...
Monty wrote:vigilante, please take care of our loudmouthlee problem tonight. tia.
Rupert wrote:
LoudmouthLee wrote:Misinformation? To throw people off the scent? I have seen much gutsier plays before. Notice how I didn't levy a vote on you, nor JF (I took your word), but since I've seen oVVned around before, it made me suspicious.

I thought the avenue was correct to explore.
MAFIA

you need to go tomorrow or if a vig, during the night. It was pure stupidity.
Rupert wrote:Also LML, you went hard after Monty. I was the first to hint I knew him and how he has played, is how he plays, particularly when not scum.
Major over-reaction here on both of their parts. It's especally interesting how Rupert gave a massive over-reaction to LML attacking Monty...

Note to self: If Monty turns out to be scum, lynch Rupert next.
note to self, Yosarian think he knows best.

QUestion though, are you over at NFL-Fever. There is a Yosarian over there, but not of the 2 variety.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:02 am

Post by Rupert »

draygn_mage wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:is dragynmage dead yet??
This is not helpful.

And I already said, my vote on JF was partly self-preservation, partly because he freaked out about 4 votes when the lynch is 13. The latter is what really made me look twice. After all, I just had the meltdown in horrogoth a few days ago. It was easy to see someone else having the same problem.
as opposed to your claiming townie with less votes on you?
JF has a certain loose way of playing and is ALWAYS an easy lynch.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:03 am

Post by Rupert »

Johnny Fairplay wrote:
GOLD TEAM

Keys Myaths

BLUE TEAM

Armlx
Rolandofthewhite
Aces Wild
Don Gaetano

Above are the players broken down by team who haven't posted in the tribal council thread which has been up for three days now. We can only vote for the Gold Team today. I sure wish we could vote from the Blue Team today.
and surprisingly blackberry showed up for this game. He won't be around much though. We could really start voting him please. TIA.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:04 am

Post by Rupert »

Monty wrote:Note to self, Rupert is pissed off today.
check out that game at Xperts- LOL- Shart is pushing it and nearly getting mod killed or turned into a voteless chinaman.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:58 pm

Post by Rupert »

draygn_mage wrote:Well, the people who have played with him before know him best I guess.

unvote

But we still have no idea who to lynch today.

BTW, I flat out claimed townie because I have seen games with weird roles before and was just making sure that if we have a lie detector in our midst, he has a good target to check. Is it likely, not really, but possible.
Lets lynch blackberry, he will only have to be replaced or mod killed anyway.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:59 pm

Post by Rupert »

Monty wrote:
draygn_mage wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:is dragynmage dead yet??
This is not helpful.

And I already said, my vote on JF was partly self-preservation, partly because he freaked out about 4 votes when the lynch is 13. The latter is what really made me look twice. After all, I just had the meltdown in horrogoth a few days ago. It was easy to see someone else having the same problem.
play a couple more games with JF and you'll realize that was so minor of a meltdown I wouldn't even call it one.
good posting-

hey he didn't fake a "holy crap" yet
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:05 pm

Post by Rupert »

armlx wrote:Oops. I was actually unaware I could post during this time.....

As a note, I will be gone this weekend and from th e 19th to the 25th. February craziness.

I'll go back to my random vote and
Vote Rupert
. Something just doesn't seem right here....
LOL- what doesn't seem right?

First of all you just admitting to skimming. Granted I was confused at first to, so there is that. But when multiple "blues" were posting how could you not post, or just simply not keeping up with the game. I know that is mafia scum style and all. It is still a dense way to play. But thanks for the vote, it shows you have no brains.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:06 pm

Post by Rupert »

Agent 47 wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:
Johnny Fairplay wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:I want in.
In you go.

Agent 47 replaces Keys Myaths, joining the
Gold Tribe

Paging the blue slackers.
Can we please vote blue today! :D
This Is Not Being Helpful, Guy. Please Focus On Lynching Dragyn Today.
Why Should We Be Lynching Dragon?
Lynching Blackberry Might Be A Better Idea. He Will Have To Be Replaced Or Modkilled Anyway At Some Point. So Lets Be Rid Of Him Now.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:33 pm

Post by Rupert »

Blackberry wrote:
Rupert wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:
Johnny Fairplay wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
In you go.

Gold Tribe

Lynching Blackberry Might Be A Better Idea. He Will Have To Be Replaced Or Modkilled Anyway At Some Point. So Lets Be Rid Of Him Now.
???

Why am I going to be replaced or modkilled??
you have been before, see Mafia 42. Of course I am scum and glad you died but I don't like that aspect of Mafiascum and just soon be rid of someone who could be a problem.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:35 pm

Post by Rupert »

Tamuz wrote:
Rupert wrote:
armlx wrote:Oops. I was actually unaware I could post during this time.....

As a note, I will be gone this weekend and from th e 19th to the 25th. February craziness.

I'll go back to my random vote and
Vote Rupert
. Something just doesn't seem right here....
LOL- what doesn't seem right?

First of all you just admitting to skimming. Granted I was confused at first to, so there is that. But when multiple "blues" were posting how could you not post, or just simply not keeping up with the game. I know that is mafia scum style and all. It is still a dense way to play. But thanks for the vote, it shows you have no brains.
Well that isn't a hostile response to a single vote. I'm not sure I approve your new friends Monty.

In the style of LML, Scumradar: 9.1
You have a lot to learn lady if you think scum will just jump right out and be bitter over one vote. Sorry if you were by any way insulted by a meaningless comment. Just reminds me that I should be more sensitive because some folks cannot handle bitter posting.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:37 pm

Post by Rupert »

Blackberry wrote:
Rupert wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:
Johnny Fairplay wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:
In you go.

Gold Tribe

???

Why am I going to be replaced or modkilled??
Do Xplain to me though how you can have probably a very cool role like a "Super Doc" and disappear from a game. It is something I find abhorent.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:47 pm

Post by Rupert »

Also fair warning.

Anyone who complains about TOO MUCH POSTING.

COMPLAINS ABOUT SPAM

OR COMPLAINS ABOUT "MULTIPLE POSTS IN A ROW" WILL BECOME SOMEONE I WANT REMOVED FROM THE GAME!

I have played too long "Accomodating" the Mafia Scum culuture. The only thing that results is my enjoyment of the games here has gone in the crapper. I am going to be who I am and post how I want. Otherwise I will get bored and fail to pay attention and lose interest as I have in any other game I am in. So anyone not liking how I play can BITE ME. You can of course be free to BANDWAGON me. Not a freakin' big deal. I just wanted to get that off my chest. Oh and you really have not seen BITTER RUPERT but this Post is pretty close.

BLackeberry give me good reason to be assured you will particpate in this game and I will move to the next one on my lynch, which at this juncture is Harry Potter, who has already rubbed me the WRONG way.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by Rupert »

Tamuz wrote:
Rupert wrote:You have a lot to learn lady if you think scum will just jump right out and be bitter over one vote. Sorry if you were by any way insulted by a meaningless comment. Just reminds me that I should be more sensitive because some folks cannot handle bitter posting.
You certainly are. I haven't been insulted or such, I'm just wondering why you are so hostile. Note the difference between hostile and aggressive. There is no reasonable explanation for you to be bitter, nor to post bitterly. It isn't helping your case for innocence.
Bitterness explained in my most recent post.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:51 pm

Post by Rupert »

Tamuz wrote:Zoloft will do you well my dear
Nope, it takes at least three weeks before being effective in treating any symptoms. I am also not depressed, nor do I suffer panic. I am simply sick of catering to the "culture" of mafia scum, which is one that encourages non-participation. Bitterness even at myself for letting myself become disinterested in what otherwise are probably perfectly fine games. I am not going to do that to Inhims and Raj's game. So I need to do what I need to do to keep my interest level up. Deal with it or lynch me. No biggie.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:52 pm

Post by Rupert »

Zippy wrote:
Rupert wrote:
draygn_mage wrote:Well, the people who have played with him before know him best I guess.

unvote

But we still have no idea who to lynch today.

BTW, I flat out claimed townie because I have seen games with weird roles before and was just making sure that if we have a lie detector in our midst, he has a good target to check. Is it likely, not really, but possible.
Lets lynch blackberry, he will only have to be replaced or mod killed anyway.
UNFORTUNATELY HE IS CURRENTLY PARTICPATING. However there are SOME BLUES THAT MIGHT NEED REPLACING!

replace him with me...
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:53 pm

Post by Rupert »

Oops, I Messed up inserting my text outside the quotes. BAH!
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:57 pm

Post by Rupert »

I fully expect to be lynched before the game is over. Yes, my reasons for voting Blackberry are Inane and are Metagame related. It is to drive home a point. So, yes I am metagamatically bitter. Seen too much crap, too many games abandoned, found myself failing to care. I ain't going to do that to Inhim and Raj's game.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:02 pm

Post by Rupert »

It is DAY FREAKING ONE Tamuz. I am making a point on Day one.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:09 pm

Post by Rupert »

Actually I am not lurking hunting. I am simpy advocating lynching someone with a history of POOR GAME PARTICIPATION and with odds of stalling the game. It is better to deal with this now then latter in the game when folks are sitting around twilding thumbs because of lack of particpation, which often happens.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:11 pm

Post by Rupert »

If Blue were the Vote, Roland would be a target of my venom. At any rate, Point is overly hammered at this juncture. Shut up but for the good of the game vote blackberry people.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:05 pm

Post by Rupert »

Thok wrote:So, rupert is voting for blackberry because he was kicked out his house by his parents and couldn't post for a week, and got modkilled in the meantime? And this is coming from a person who was also deadline lynched in DP13 partially becaue he never said anything for the week before the deadline because he was busy with work?

Let's see, do I want to make a passing comment to pots and kettles, or to motes in your eyes?

Could we at least vaguely try to make some attempt to have our votes have some correlation to the comments in either this thread or the Tribal Council thread?
Geez, I cannot keep up with a game that everyone else goes weeks without posting. I get tied up and a deadline lynch happened. I already said I stopped carring about the other games here.

Fine, blackberry had extenuating circumstances. I will stop riding his arse. ALl that needed to be said.

Harry Potter is now the play. It would be Thok if Thok were not BLue.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:08 pm

Post by Rupert »

OH an Thok I spent over a year accomodating Mafiascum culture. It just got to the point where the attitude and the disregard for games spilled over to me. It got the point where there was no motivation for the game. Particularly after I vouched for a game and a huge # of players simply didn't participate. After that unfortunately all games I was in suffered. I am no longer singing up for games except a special game such as this one.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:07 am

Post by Rupert »

well I just learned that blackberry had a reason for his being "modkilled"

so willing now to give him a pass. I don't like what I have read of Harry Potter so moving vote there for now.

I would hate to see Dragyn or JF go cause they at least are participating in the game at this juncture. Really wish could vote blue.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:14 am

Post by Rupert »

elvis_knits wrote:
Harry_Potter wrote:wow i feel the love in the thread. the fact of the matter is that we're going to have to lynch someone and there is a chance that no scum are even on our team. I'll
unvote
for now and wait till we see a good lynch candidate.
Unvoting under pressure is scummy, IMO.

Other than that, what is the case against Harry?
NOthing other then I haven't liked what he was said in the game. What was the case against draygn? What is the case against anyone. It is day one. I am not liking Harry, I want him gone. If people are not liking me and want me gone, they would vote me. It is how day one works.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:19 am

Post by Rupert »

Damn, forgot to logout and in as Rupert. Mistake to use an alias.

To review.

Harry complained about what boils down to somone's sense of humor.

Makes another posts with a passive aggressive shot and anyone active.

And then as pointed out simply unvotes, suggests no scum in the Gold.

If you want game related reasons, those two are it.

The non-game related, anti-posting sentiment is enough.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:37 pm

Post by Rupert »

helps if I log in correctly. Maybe if I keep the posts alternating it won't be so annoying.

Here is what we have on Gold so far-

1. Draygn_Mage - early first target based on Charles early vote
2. Blackberry- got replaced in a game for reasonable excuse. Early target of Rupert venom.
3. Marc.Six- been blending in. Need to count posts.
4. Pianogwen81 - What has she done?
5. Harry Potter - came off as anti-partipation. Changing tune.
6. Rupert -bitter, sometimes annoying active poster
7. Agent 47 -prematurely replaced Keys- active poster
8. Elvis_Knits -active solid posting
9. Yosarian2 - active posting but unhappy with Rupert
10. Monty - typical monty...hasn't broken out seerer schtick yet though.
11. Tamuz - solid posting. Got in Rupert's face, which is not a bad thing.
12. Johnny Fairplay - Someone who is easy lynch bait.

I know think that Piano Gwen might be the play. Take a snap shot of those jumping on Harry Potter.
Also worth noting that Blackberry was defended and no votes swung that way. Of course there was bitterness in the voting.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:42 pm

Post by Rupert »

pianogwen had six posts but nothing in awhile. She got defensive over the whole unvoting JF bit. Not heard from in awhile.

Marc.Six actually was early after Harry. Not really blending in as I thought. Just barely aware of Marc.Six though.

Thoughts. I am leaving vote where it is for now. Could move to PianoGwen, but honestly would have a hard time voting for a pianist on day one since my wife is a pianist.

Last post for now.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #508 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:16 am

Post by Rupert »

back to voting blackberry-

Jeff, page Zippy I think on being a replacement.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #885 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:10 pm

Post by Rupert »

Yosarian2 wrote:By the way, is Rupert still in this game? I don't think we've heard from him since day 1...
sorry I have grown to have a very large distaste for mafiascum and haven't been able to bring myself over here.

I have been roundly kicked in the arse and making an appearance. Once this is over neither rupert or peacebringer will be back. They can be found several other places, but shan't be back here in awhile.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #886 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by Rupert »

can we actually vote in thread now.

If so
vote elvis

heck, I am just going to vote in thread.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #887 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:13 pm

Post by Rupert »

petroleumjelly wrote:as;dlkfj. as;ldkfja... AS;LDIFJA;SLDKFJ!!!

This game frustrates me every time I look at it. Nobody seems to be paying attention to anything, and half of those that are paying attention still aren't bothering to contribute anything. I can understand why so many people are asking to be replaced, I would probably ask to do so myself if it weren't the fact that I've already taken about seven pages of notes on this game.

Keeping my vote on TSAGod (who should now have 5 votes, or possibly more) since I would rather lynch him over Bacde, our MASON. I can repeat that again, that we are coming perilously close to LYNCHING A MASON.

SWITCH YOUR VOTES AWAY FROM BACDE AND BJ
NOW
!!!

>< Good God.

And by the way, I would be fine with a Snowmonkey lynch. Just like Subject Mafia, he is being of absolutely no help to the town, at least during the day. There is in fact only
one
reason I have not voted for Snowmonkey, and that was because I remember him saying something along the lines of "you can protect people too?", which made me think Doctor/Nurse/etc. But then, our Doctor (Monty) is dead, so I am currently ambivalent in my feelings towards Snowmonkey.
is this tool still alive?
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #888 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:15 pm

Post by Rupert »

Rupert wrote:

This game frustrates me every time I look at it. Nobody seems to be paying attention to anything, and half of those that are paying attention still aren't bothering to contribute anything. I can understand why so many people are asking to be replaced, I would probably ask to do so myself if it weren't the fact that I've already taken about seven pages of notes on this game.

Keeping my vote on TSAGod (who should now have 5 votes, or possibly more) since I would rather lynch him over Bacde, our MASON. I can repeat that again, that we are coming perilously close to LYNCHING A MASON.

NOW
!!!

>< Good God.

And by the way, I would be fine with a Snowmonkey lynch. Just like Subject Mafia, he is being of absolutely no help to the town, at least during the day. There is in fact only
one
reason I have not voted for Snowmonkey, and that was because I remember him saying something along the lines of "you can protect people too?", which made me think Doctor/Nurse/etc. But then, our Doctor (Monty) is dead, so I am currently ambivalent in my feelings towards Snowmonkey.
oh and welcome to all the glory that is mafiascum...
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #889 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:17 pm

Post by Rupert »

Oh I guess we are still supposed secretly vote-

I actually just read this again. He was defending BJ. I take back the tool comment. My sincerest and deepest apologies. I am tool, maybe I should disappear again.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #890 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:18 pm

Post by Rupert »

One last note, JEFF I AM SECRETLY VOTING ELVIS- Please mark the vote, cause it is a big secret that I am voting elvis.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #891 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:19 pm

Post by Rupert »

Rupert wrote:
Rupert wrote:

NOW
!!!

>< Good God.

one
oh and welcome to all the glory that is mafiascum...
oh having read further. Snowmonkey never does really do much. Where are your thougts about evlis PJ- again sorry about the tool comment.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #892 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:24 pm

Post by Rupert »

just to make it official-

Rupert goes up to vote. Grabs pen, writes down the name Elvis-

holds up the vote, turns it to show everyone and then puts it in the box.

Rupert has officially publicaly voted elvis in private.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #893 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:26 pm

Post by Rupert »

oh and this is to aqologize for multiposting to those it really bothers.

I am very sorry you are bothered by this and humbly apologize for being an annoying tool. I can also be known as a f'g idiot is some places.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #894 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:26 pm

Post by Rupert »

Rupert wrote:can we actually vote in thread now.

If so
vote elvis

heck, I am just going to vote in thread.
:goodposting:
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #895 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:27 pm

Post by Rupert »

Rupert wrote:oh and this is to aqologize for multiposting to those it really bothers.

I am very sorry you are bothered by this and humbly apologize for being an annoying tool. I can also be known as a f'g idiot is some places.
sorry I should stop but I would like to see page 37
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #896 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:28 pm

Post by Rupert »

bah, that would probably mean 5 more posts. Don't do it.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #897 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:28 pm

Post by Rupert »

Okay, I will stop I promise.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #898 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:29 pm

Post by Rupert »

okay I admit that was annoying. I will go disappear some more now. AIn't playing at mafiascum grand...
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #905 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:25 am

Post by Rupert »

BabyJesus wrote:is this :bitterpeacebringer:
mafia scum as left a bad taste in my mouth. I tried but it just is not enjoyable here.

I will play out this game though.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #916 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:52 pm

Post by Rupert »

fyi- here are who voted for whom on day 2 lynch.

Someone wells will be able to get who voted for whom either day 3 or day 4...

Vote Tally - Day 2
edion0 - pianogwen81, draygn_mage, Bacde
BabyJ - edion0, marc.six
Bacde - Agent47, Johnny Fairplay, Rupert, snowmonkey
TSAGod - Charles Davis, Zippy, Sotty7, Thok, petroleumjelly, Tamuz, BabyJ, elvis_knits
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #922 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:03 am

Post by Rupert »

marc.six wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:you think scum have a protection ability?
He might not be scum, and a regular doc could have protected.

To rupert: I voted snowmonkey, not BJ. I've never unvoted snowmonkey either so there's a miscount. There were three votes on him at the end of the day aswell, so you're missing two people.
take it up with probst. I was given that as the report of who voted what on day two.
Rupert
Rupert
Townie
Rupert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #930 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:02 pm

Post by Rupert »

Tamuz wrote:Wait a minute

Agent47, Johnny Fairplay, Rupert, snowmonkey

99% sure there is at least 1 scum in that group. They were voting Bacde at the day, and as we know Bacde is a mason ergo, they were trying to push the mason lynch while they could as the are masonlynching scum.
:rolleyes:

or if you take a look, the 4 voted early in the day, didn't vote again and never heard the claim. I can pretty much guaruntee you that is the case, skimmer.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”