Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Hey team. I'll be checking in here eventually...little behind on the site...been doing some reading on my phone. I imagine I'll be voting Jack when I do read.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

Is it just me or is DGBs skill decreasing?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Alright...you guys aren't gonna like me........BUT. I'm fully caught up on the site. I skimmed the first 5ish pages of this game. I'm gonna need to re-read them. I'd like to stay in this game. I've never replaced out. That said, unfortunately:

V/LA Thursday Evening to Monday Evening..Going Skiing/Superbowl.

It's more of I'm going to be busy, obviously, and might have sketchy internet access...but I have a track history of being quite active while away because of the downtime and elimination of usual distractions...I'm just a little qorried about sketchy internet in the ski house...but hopefully it is more LA than V.

:neutral:

I gotta go do some packing/organizations, maybe I can do some reading here before bed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh I'm sure there's plenty of people in this game who can vouch for me that I can 180 this around and be a lead contributor....replacements suxors anyways. Just hold out a little longer :mrgreen: .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Jack wrote:I feel better about feysal.

Benmage is posting more elsewhere I think.
Much more elsewhere. I am not 15 pages behind elsewhere and so reading slightly and posting from my phone works. Whereas skimming here when already being so far behind isn't sufficient to be able to provide anything of worth. My V/LA ends tomorrow evening and this game will be a priority.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Benmage »

I put myself v/la until tomorrow evening....what's the issue. Even if I do nothing, absolutely nothing today (D1)(which won't happen) you can't lynch me. Now if it happened tomorrow as well I'd vote me faster than you could. I said I was behind and going on vacation was horrible timing and to bare with me because I've never replaced out and I can 180 this around. Do you think a replacement would be better? I don't. So quit dwelling on it. In 2 real days from now I've done nothing, string my ass up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Peer :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Heyo..so i'm thinking 5-10 pages a day from here on out till I'm caught up seems reasonable.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Interestingly enough, my god within the first 5 minutes of the game PM'd me asking for my role.

Specifically, "do you have any powers that can aid me?"

I flat out refused to give it to him.

He's certainly suspicious.
Indeed, suspicious.
Andrius wrote:I've already offered to claim to my Goddess.
Why?
Equinox wrote:DeathRowKitty, Jack, Nobody Special: You sent/received a PM similar to Lady Lambdadelta's. Confirm/deny?
I had a deleted message from NS for what its worth.
Nobody Special wrote:I confirm that I sent one (or more) PMs asking after abilities. I acknowledge that even though I'm Immortal, that may have been a tad aggressive. And potentially a mistake.
Andrius wrote:I was honestly thinking 4-5 scumbags for some reason.
Forgot there are FIFTEEN of us, not like 18-20.
Definitely 3-4 then.

I actually like 4 better; leads to less outguessing when we actually get dead scumbags.

I echo the sympathies of my Goddess.
3 + the scum god. Though mayyybe 4.
DrippingGoofball wrote:

NO. My towndar is near-infallible
as everyone knows
, and I only trust myself. I do not submit to possible scum voting blocks. Furthermore, it's the only useful power I may grant, and I can only grant it every 4 days. So, no.

I think DGb is town.

Thats it for 1-5. On top of pg 6. I have skim read (mainly from a phone) random parts of this game...But a full read is definitely needed for a real grip of things.

I'll also try and remain concurrent with things from this post onward as I also read what I am behind in. So feel free to direct questions at me either things to note, or to comment on when I cross them.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Andrius wrote:Benmage - I offered to claim because that is how I play; I like to gamble a bit where I can control things, and crumbing is what I do.
I don't crumb when I'm afraid to claim, so I offered.
But do you have any idea if you'd be claiming to the scum god or not?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
You don't need to grill him about claiming. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, maybe someone else did, maybe he's just saying he did, you'll never know.
Is that a reference to andrius?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Dude, I'm not ignoring you.

You haven't asked me anything in forever. @_@
Lol he deleted the only msg to me...whose he actually talking to you :?: :?:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Jack wrote:It was a three word claim. MORE LIES FROM NS.

Lady you really not see any problems there?
Did you simply think NS was dumb enough to claim scum to someone not scum
knowing
forgetting his scumteam?
Jack wrote: Isn't "IF WE SIMPLIFY EVERYTHING" a warning sign to you?
Nope, tis a towntell...people over complicate things if anything.
Jack wrote:NS also told me that you were one of his scumbuddies tmh. Are you? Because when I flip town, that means that ns is obv the scum god, and then either you or him is lying.
Haha me like Jack.
Feysal wrote: The scum motivation of him acting like this eludes me, but he makes no sense as town either
I'm more comfortable in deducing it down that there is practically zero reason for Jack to gamble like this as scum. Whereas we just don't know the reason why he'd do this as town.

…..Agreeing with Equinox bottom pg 7/top 8.
hitogoroshi wrote: I'm not quite sure if that's a newbtell or a scumtell, but regardless:
Fairly erroneous to me. At this point I can't fathom not voting tmh...but i is still far behind.
farside22 wrote:My one problem with TMH is his reaction that I'm laughing hard at (insert mean comment about players lack of common sense) that I don't imagine scum being that stupid.
Mmmmmm....I did just see an idiot go crazy before(zachs mountain game)...Still... I don't like idiots in games.
themanhimself wrote: What I'm worried about is that it was a scum gambit he can't get out of and you're coming in to sway the popular opinion that it was alright to do what he did.
People, just consider the facts, either Jack or NS is lying, pretty much everyone agrees it's Jack, even equinox. How can we just let that slide because one player came in and said 'Oh, that's probably a town move'?
There's zero logical reason for him to gambit like this as scum. That eliminates the reasoning for him to be "stuck".

I'm on the top of pg 9 currently.... How is this not the answer???
vote themanhimself
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Fishythefish wrote:
I'd say the best thing to do with Jack's gambit here is totally ignore it.
Agreed.
Nobody Special wrote:
Truthfully, it's anti-town at best, and scummy at worst.
I hate when people don't understand something and claim it as only 2 negative things.
themanhimself wrote: I've been a jester before
This site? Which game?
Lady Lambdadelta wrote: While I find his motives for it to be absolutely ridiculous, even scum has
no good reason
to lie about something like that. Essentially, NO ONE has a reason. It is now my opinion based upon current revelations, that it was all for the lolreactions.
I dont know how I have to read so much revolving the issue...I guess I blame tmh...but this should've been recognized many pages ago when people said NS would know his scum team..g-g.

At pg 13 or soo... :shifty: posts are getting denser..
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and Mina can't not be town.... i dread catching up to reading more of her :cry: :cry:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:Reading the argument between DGB and tajo I feel like a mom when I say this:

KIDS SHUT UP ALREADY. YOUR BOTH ACTING CHILDISH. I WILL GIVE YOU A TIME OUT SO HELP ME GOD!
Yeah...right now I don't think either are scum... I guess I'll have a better idea the more I read.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Internet Struggle
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Sooo post 700 was an in thread code with my God.... But it appears Equinox knows this....HOW?? Did Equinox just scum slip?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Benmage »

with a twisted....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Why did you need to give him 48 hours?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:Aside: Benmage's questioning on Andrus is a little off, due to the DGB town read. I don't know, it's not really logical if you contrasted these posts:

Andrius :I've already offered to claim to my Goddess.
Benmage: Why?
Benmage: I think DGb is town.
Benmage: But do you have any idea if you'd be claiming to the scum god or not?
I have town reads on both..but even I make mistakes. It was nonetheless illogical of Andrius to auto-trust DGB.
Corvuus wrote: I'm also interested in LL, benmage's reasoning/thoughts.
Benmage view is somewhat leaning townish to me right now but i'm not clear on LL.
My view on what?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Right....your predecessor blows.

Unvote

Vote DeathRowKitty
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Right....your predecessor blows.

Unvote

Vote DeathRowKitty
Oh look another stellar case right here. Lets see DRK ignore him too.
On to less sarcastic moments.
You're voting DRK...what are you crying about?
Corvuus wrote:Benmage: Your problem was with the player and not the player slot?
TMH is a dreadful player.
Bad players are hard to read.
-----Why? --------Bad players are all to often scummy and illogical.
TMH was was scummy and illogical.

Long story short: I'm giving you (for the moment) a relatively clean slate to work with. (Note, I haven't read from pgs 13ish through like 26..28?)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Benmage »

DTM, thats the thing tho. My biggest handicap in this game(mafia in general) is reading VI's/the inexperienced. Because they constantly commit logically flawed actions and generally act scummy. Regardless of alignment. It's like a policy lynch for me.

TMH was scummy, illogical (I personally dislike him for other things as well).... I don't think of him as a valued player, and don't want him around even if he was town. But here's the kicker....he could just as easily have flipped scum.

I'm willing to give his replacement, whose opened well, some time and to look elsewhere for the moment.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

w.t.f it says 1 day on my activity thing and i got a prod. whatever it is will wait.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Mod Please prod Farside
she post 9 minutes ago
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

MOD
Do me a favor, and don't prod me unless I break your time. Is that allowed?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

The farside thing was nothing than illustrating the absurdity to adhering to every personal prod request.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:You know what this is getting out of hand. I'd rather sink my gambit then spiral this out of contol.

I am a Town Hider

What I did was tell LLD that I will be targetting Benmage tonight and the game we did together (expressed by LLD) is Disgaea 2 Mafia. Benmage was a major leader in that game, and used RBT his mason vig buddy to shoot scumz and scummy players. He lead the town to almost victory before dying. Benmage hasn't shown any of his leadership in this game so I had him under suspect.
Uhhhhh I wasn't in this game??? Lol?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Disgea 2 mafia??? DOnt tell me you're confusing me with that lesser mage.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ooops it was internal struggle :eek:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:Benmage sorry Disgaea 1
Not ringing a bell...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

What games is it listed under? Large theme?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thats cool.. I'm town, I'm down to be confirmed. Although I fail to understand the need to claim..but i havent read much past this game I apparently played in which I have no recollection of.

DTM WHAT SECTION was this game in?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

I got a message from NS yes. To claim internal struggle.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

Uhh I dont know what drugs ya all are on but I was in neither disgea game

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 48&start=0

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 89&start=0
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

How does DTM gambit make me scum again?

If his whole premise is I lead the town as town.... Well thats fucking true...but unfortunately I wasn't in whatever games he was babbling about. But I do/will lead the town as town...but oh yeah...we're on D1.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

Jack wrote:
Benmage wrote:How does DTM gambit make me scum again?

If his whole premise is I lead the town as town.... Well thats fucking true...but unfortunately I wasn't in whatever games he was babbling about. But I do/will lead the town as town...but oh yeah...we're on D1.
Obviously because you LIED about not being in disgaeae.
I just linked them..and I'm not in either.... :eek: (wasthatinternetsarcasm???itisheardtoread)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:Actually I take that back. I just realize I overlapped Percy and Benmage .. I'm going to take a break and sleep on this. I believe more accurate Meta will be Battle Mage and Tarot Cards.
Why not some recent ones?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Maybe tomorrow if I feel like reading in this thread.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:I don't remember any more recent ones of us together.
Ah the meta is us together...nvm carry on.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Jack wrote:and why were you so concerned about him saying you were in a game you weren't in?
Was that not the basis of everything?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Well I havent read. So I don't know.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'll try and see if I can read the last 5-7 pages I need to, tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:@Benmage
I want you dead. If I die then I still want you dead :p.
Have you slept, and said why yet?

Has anyone said why I am scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

2-3 behind the last 5-7 that I still needed to read from my last post
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

next post
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

See tajo you know im town. Otherwise you wuld've voted me right there. Why dont you chill the fuck out and lynch a scum its D1.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Feysal doesn't look like scum...

PEDIT: Ditto
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Benmage »

2 kills.. interesting?

Lets hear what our hider has.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Faraday, how did you read this whole game already?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

And you dont have any massive walls of insight? No notes to share with us all?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah... but Faraday only just joined...surely he'd have some personal insight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:And you dont have any massive walls of insight? No notes to share with us all?
I don't post wall of texts, I find it inhibits my scumhunting. I can share my scumlist if you want. I posted some stuff in the qt too, but I prefer to keep that type of thing out of thread.
I'm not asking for a wall... A few paragraphs (3?) each 3-5 sentences..summarizing would be insightful.

And yes, post the scumlist please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lets get this over with. I don’t want to be a game on the line mislynch.

I don’t know why DTM didn’t investigate me over nopoint. DGB spelt it out that CMaR was town. And I believed him there.

The hider claim was fucking retarded to claim, when he claimed….Seriously…what was the point? Plus he trusts NS way too much who hasn’t done shit imo.

That said I can’t fathom the logic behind it from a scum perspective…but his game has been so far off. Especially in regards to me…Remember all that nonsense about a game I was never in….yep…

I think Tajo is scum. I don’t know why he keeps calling me a prick. I’ve liked the guy ever since he and I dominated a mini as scummates losing our partner on D1….However when he demanded a scumlist from me, and I mocked him. I think town would’ve voted me. He didn’t because he’s scum and knows I’m town.

I think Jack is scum. His gambit was retarded. I was surprised to see how long it took everyone to realize scum would know scum. He knew the whole thing was meaningless from the getgo…Since then he’s done shit.

I’d be wary of farside… She don’t have her “town must be overly aggressive” attitude.

Andrius, Equinox and Feysal are town. Andrius is too un-tactic-ful this game to be scum.

So last scum is probably between Corvuus, LB and hito.

I’d bet hito.

tmh although I disagreed with on several points while reading, read as town-tmh…Corvuus reads town as well.. The most recent vote on me is mind-bottling…but hey that’s why we’re doing this.

Mina read like town Mina.

So to recap. Tajo/Jack/hito..Farside are our scummers.

I'm a VT

Unvote Vote Benmage
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

nopointinactingup wrote:which is stupid Jack. I'm town, Tajo is town, Andy is likely town, and Hito is null.
Whose your 3 scummers?
populartajo wrote:I dont see Jack scum. Seriously.
And your 3 scum are?
Nobody Special wrote:
I don't understand your confusion. I talked with my Priests prior to making QTs, and that was in PMs. My PM inbox is almost full (approaching 900), so there's some searching involved.
Not me.
Corvuus wrote:Benmage: You said that you hate to be a game on the line mislynch.... and yet you are voting for yourself?
Yes, if I'm going to be lynched. It'll be today, or not at all. Period.
farside22 wrote:note to self meta search benmage. Bad juju just hit me.
If you need help ask...I dont wiki, but have a decent general gist of most of my games.
farside22 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:DGB: I'm still not getting the hito town assessment you have.
Trust me on that one.
You've been wrong before.

Sigh

more research to be done.
I wouldn't mind more info on it...I guess I can do some looking myself...

Jack
...silence...thats it..you're better than that. What's your take on me...now.

I'd be happy to lynch any of the people I listed as scum, and move my vote if that looks like the days path. But there's still too many calling for my head. So I see no reason to move my vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

I still have that town read on nopoint from DGB from CMaR....

But DTM + RB = ?

Why did he claim again?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:17 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote: So I'll ask have you ever claimed (whether fake claim or real claim) before L-1 with no reason to claim?
I'm sure I have.

I wouldnt say this claim had "no" reason.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:18 am

Post by Benmage »

btw...farside scum read increasing....she gonna read all the games I was ever in...yeah riiiiiiiiiight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:18 am

Post by Benmage »

nopointinactingup wrote: @Benmage: Me thinks LB and you.
Meh,
Unvote.Vote:Jack
LB and Me....and Jack?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Jack wrote:The way this day started I though hito would have been lynched by now, very disappointing.
Really...because you do absolutely nothing to push that.

Unvote vote Jack.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Benmage »

I don't like hito putting a pointless vote on feysal... its like he's purposely avoiding the dreaded survival vote.

Lets see a VC.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Farside,
considering you are down to lynch Jack, thinking him scum. And a lot of people are still somewhat on the fence with hito, or simply prefer Jack over hito (myself)....Stop wasting game space with a delay that
wont work today
, and get Jack back on Jack so he's L-1 to force this claim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Benmage »

hitogoroshi wrote: Now that the game is over, I can mention Bomb Mafia - NS's play as scum was pretty similar to how he's playing now.
Exactly...the dude cant possibly be more scum.. GFG DTMnubsauce.

Hito
Who are your top 3 scum? (Not the god)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah, Farside. Hito dies tomorrow. Let's do this Jack thing NOW!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

Not all are against hito....just prefer Jack for now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Farside, you don't make yourself green....?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Benmage »

@MOD
how long till Jack is replaced?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote: 1. Benmage: DTMnubsauce? Yes? Reference to?
I forget.. Misgaming me? Trusting NS?
DTMaster wrote:5. I also hate the implied notion that things can't continue until a flip/claim occurs. The stall comes from people not doing crap. Like Nopoint or Benmage. Farside, Equinox, and DGB/Andruis are examples of attacks elsewhere (While DGB is being lolz about it).
Waiting for mainly Jack to come in here and say something. You as well.

Zoraster's Traitor PM Post wrote: they do not know your identity and you do not know theirs.
This to me implies that they know the existence of one another...but simply dont know who.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Benmage »

This traitor subtle communication is something I'll have to review more of.

But its still Jack today, hito tomorrow....right?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Benmage »

How could he communicate directly with NS?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Benmage »

I just want to hear a claim incase we are killing town info...I doubt I believe any claim..and will encourage a hammer after said claim. But if there is town info we can use it after his death.

Can I plead some buddies to replace in and explain the scenario to them mod?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Redunculous

ALMASTERGM YOU ARE AT L-1 ALL YOU HAVE TO IS CLAIM ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR ROLE!

You will still probably be hammered afterwards...we were >>>>><<<<< this close to hammering without this info.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Benmage »

You're a VT got it.

Unfortunately...I think your still gonna be hammered. If your town. Thanks anyways.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote hito
just dont want L-1 sitting there right now with NS not voting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

U think AGM scum is protecting PR hito scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

AHHHH so lynch hito, yes?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

Also if hito does flip scum PR...then my misread theory may apply.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hrmm there is something key missing in the claim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ehhh but the claim is on pg one...I was referring to his lack of the word
good
...not sure if Equinox meant the same.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Serve can mean worship..Hes NS Priest..that much should be there regardless of alignment.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Coached with?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thats why I asked about the coaching. I think daychat would've been filled with AGM!!! claim this XXXXXX.

Lets lynch hito.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:I get that vanilla's easy to claim, but I think I can remember only 1 occasion in all my games where scum claimed vanilla, tajo might remember it, that was Bv in Karma Mafia.
Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm are you suggesting scum dont fakeclaim vanilla?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

The mass claim is an interesting clause that will make me have to do some minor research.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:I thought it was pretty obvious I was talking about non mass claim situations. I mean I've modded games and stuff...ya know.
AH-HA!

"Well, I claim VT. Not that it does much, but that's what I am."

Elleran. Lynched in my game Richards 1061 Normal Mini.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Andrius wrote:Hang on, didn't DTM Hide behind nopoint and clear him as town? :?
He claimed for no reason to the scum god like a fucking idiot...what if he was rb'd?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:Um I think Benmage just slipped scum. All high priests please double check on me.
Benmage wrote:Ehhh but the claim is on pg one...I was referring to his lack of the word
good
The word "good is not in your name" It's High Priest - Faction (ie. Judgement/Time) then role.
Its in the WC....Seriously DTM, get better.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yes...its fucking rare. Because you have to have a GOON (I imagine) ...Then you have to have said goon get strung up and CLAIMED (man did I just skim a bunch of games with no claimed lynches :? :? :? :? )...And it can't be during a massclaim.

And I would agree that scum faking a role is probably more often the case.

I'd counter to you...how often do you see a Goon fake a PR....I bet thats decent rare too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:RB > everything in my action resolution, I don't use NAR, but an unblockable hider would be retarded anyway.
Zors is the same...see pg 1.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sooooo we kill hito now, yes yes :wink:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Scum god saving outing themselves 100% at a more important part of the game...Yeah i can see the reason to wait.

And I mentioned the good part because he claimed his WC...and was claiming aspects but leaves out the only bolded word....Thats what stuck out to me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:TO clarify Benmage: If you read the preview PM, I assumed that when you talked about good, you talked about the "good" shown in the name of the role and not the WC.
I'm talking about the bolded word.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:I thought it was pretty obvious I was talking about non mass claim situations. I mean I've modded games and stuff...ya know.
AH-HA!

"Well, I claim VT. Not that it does much, but that's what I am."

Elleran. Lynched in my game Richards 1061 Normal Mini.
I don't understand this at all. Help!
Sorry...this was side chatter with Faraday. Basically scum rarely claim VT. But it does happen. AGM claimed VT. Thats about it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
DTMaster wrote:Edit: I agree with Faraday/Mina in that I would try and out a PR if absolutely necessary and if I'm going down in flames.
I'd do that too, but I'd need to have a believable night choice for my predecessor, and not pick a role that's already been claimed, or is already dead, etc. In such a short, short amount of time, vanilla is the only option.
Short amount of time...He could've delayed for a quick look.

Im sure scum daychat would've been filled with info for him to use.

Its not like he claimed seconds after my request.

I think Hito should die today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

It had to be a outside of a massclaim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

DTM, done with the "good" slip?

I'm looking forward to my next glaring slip.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:2. Benmage: Yes, since you didn't specifiy in the original post. I assumed you asked if good was in the name since you just said: Almaster was missing "good" in his claim.

You don't normally jump straight to the win con when you ask someone to claim their role name. That wasn't really part of the role claim.
He
mentioned the WC...but left out a glaring bold word. It caught my eye. End.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:Ehhh but the claim is on pg one...I was referring to his lack of the word
good
See I bolded the word here to illustrate what I didn't see in AGMs claim..

WASNT this apparent to everyone when they read what i wrote?? Why wasn't this apparent to DTM??ZOMG....does DTM's role PM's WC not tell him hes
good
???

DTM scumslip??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Equinox wrote:Feysal is also not scum. That is an impossibility given the wagoning behavior at the time, and I will eat a lot more than hats if I am wrong with that analysis.
Why? I would have thought just the opposite.
Your right Arm, Andy....said you guys have a lot of similar opinions. He has Feysal Equinox and Hito as his top scummers. (after Jack I assume)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hmm 1744 is a misread. Cont.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:@Benmage: Was there a reason you pointed out the VT PM was on page one?
That scum have access to it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Corvuus wrote: Almaster GM, can you ask and handle PM/quicktopic discussion such that you have what Jack said and did, etc.
A major point for why Jack needs to die is that he pulled a gambit (iso jack) based on PM/quicktopic with his God and that he could pull this gambit as both town and scum and the conclusion for this gambit regardless of alignment would be toward NS being scum. If you can get this and PM/quicktopic, comment, post and say why you are town, it would be great.
I thought of this...unfortunately I think it would be impossible because the gambit occurred in PMs prior to the installation of a QT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Claim time..

MOD please prod hito
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Equinox, do you want me to claim on hito's behalf? I know what he's going to claim.

YES/NO

Otherwise, unvote.
I do.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

LB unvoted so he's L-2..no worry for NS quicklynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Call me hunting SK.

Claim for hito

Had AGM claimed doc, with No CC... I'd be more than happy to lynch him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:Had AGM claimed doc, with No CC... I'd be more than happy to lynch him.

Who lynches a claimed doctor, except perhaps in suspicious end game situations? It's like you get a free lynch, since the claimed doc is going to be NK'd. You move on to another player in the hope of hitting scum.

Same for vig claims... Pfffffffffft I doubt there is a Doctor in this game anyway, so PR are high NK targets.
Doc chances are slim %. I'd let one slide for the wine.

Plus its a bullshit excuse...a scums on his last leg...so he outs a PR..or lives and gets a townie mislynched... IF YOU PLAY SCUMMY. You get lynched. Fuck your role.

In mafia 116 we let the scummy looking town JK live for several days...and that could either be RB us..Or protecting out attempted Kills.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:Call me hunting SK.

Claim for hito

Had AGM claimed doc, with No CC... I'd be more than happy to lynch him.
And bloodthirsty as you are... why did you move away from the Jack/AGM lynch????

You'd be happy to hammer a claimed PR, but you will spare a rushed vanilla claim?

Explanations from you, too, and hurry up.
Yeah.. I would've expected a smarter fake claim by AGM.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

populartajo wrote:DGB, read your sig.
BOOOM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

Catching scum... :roll: :roll: ..because everytime you hunt an SK your scum...This is so flawlessly known that my scum buddy Equinox got caught and I volunteered to get caught as well..

You're the best scumhunter ever DGB.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT.

Yeah I wanted Jack dead.

I'm still torn on that slot.

AGM's claim has given me pause and a push in the town direction.

I prefer a hito lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

populartajo wrote:i want a claim.
Yeah.. I dont see the delay to claim negating your ability to question us further.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

populartajo wrote: you risked a player, who according to you is a PR, of being hammered the last page, and you still didnt claim for him. that is scummy as hell.
Seriously.. NS off the wagon...wowzers.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:why are people even thinking hito's a vig, look at who died last night.
Cause equinox thought that...and DGB's all crazy SK hunting..like thats a scumtell or something..And is delaying the claim... FOR :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: a fakeclaim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:Yeah I wanted Jack dead.

You sure didn't sound
torn
at all before.
Quote which post of mine says I've eliminated all doubt regarding that slot.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:Yeah I wanted Jack dead.

You sure didn't sound
torn
at all before.
Quote which post of mine says I've eliminated all doubt regarding that slot.

Your votes. Not ALL DOUBT, but just the right amount of doubt, apparently.
The word you're looking for is
torn
...hence the switch to a different SCUM read of mine.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:HOLD ON THE CRAP. WE KEEP THE SK ALIVE IF HITO IS AN SK. STOP THIS SHIT BECAUSE HITO SK or HITO VIG IS CONTROLLED BY THE TOWN. EVERYONE OFF THIS WAGON. NOW NOW NOW.

We have control of an SK kill if he's SK. We have a potential Vig.
DTM who you callin scum these days?

Oh we're gonna follow who DGB is calling scum?

That sounds great (siiiiiiiiike)

I say lynch the SK. I dont want 2 dead townies tomorrow. 1 is enough.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Great. Lets go another 30 pages..string someone up..and then not lynch them.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thats very true. If I was a vig I'd be an island unto myself.

If I was an SK...who planed to fakeclaim vig...getting good graces with my god... "pretending to be a teamplayer"...seems like a good path.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:Between Hitos NK and my hide we narrow down the anti-town list pretty fast. "is giddy"
Well know scum have to think about who to RB and who to kill.

Did I forget to thank you yet for that fail claim?

*headdesk* *headdesk*

DGB how did you go from ragemode Jack/AGM to okey Corv?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zzzz i think i'm out for the night.

unvote vote Corvuus
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Tajo, DTM could and hopefully was rb'd.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Not a NK immune SK gambiting on no vig in a game of 15 with a scumteam..and an sk...and a vig? Lotta shots.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

Equinox wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
God forbid we should have a confirmed townie. Keep up with the SK paranoia, though!
God forbid nopointinactingup is town. If he's town, I'm stabbing him post-game because his play here has been utterly lazy.
Haha..qft.

I'd love for nopoint to be town. But unfortunately DTM played one of the worst D1's imaginable.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:Not a NK immune SK gambiting on no vig in a game of 15 with a scumteam..and an sk...and a vig? Lotta shots.
Too risky. If I'm scum, then I have him NK'd and no one is the wiser. If I share the claim with scum, thinking that player is town, he'll be NK.

Hey maybe he claimed one-shot vig so......
? If he's NK-immune he doesnt really fear the scum....Plus if he, like most, has a town read on you..and you are town..all the better. Games aren't won without taking some risks.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

^^ I am more than fine with that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

How would you expect an SK to play?

Why is SK hunting scummy?

Am I even voting hito?

ZzzzZZzz
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote: "SK! SK! SK!"
Which would equate to SCUM SCUM SCUM.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

And another thing. I said he thinks your the town God. Soooooooo
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:^^ I am more than fine with that.
Your attempt to sound cool feels a little forced.
:cool:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

So either hes town. Or my scum partner?

Regardless I am scum...right?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:I was thinking this too. I didn't like Ben's desire to find a replacement and fill them in. It could be scum trying to help out their scum partner.
And no Ben that's not what hito was implying.
So farside what scum PR are you?

Seriously what kind of fucking nonsense is this? Don't treat me like this is my first time playing the game. If I was scum and wanted to ask the mod something...I'd fucking PM it to them.

For fucks sake... this only reads as trying to maintain doubt on my alignment because I dropped the 1 card you really shouldn't ever drop (but once dropped confirms me 100% town)....So YES you read scum here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Get me for being scummy than. Not some infantile read like asking the mod a question in thread...or SK hunting...seriously.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:This sounds more like panic scum comment coming from you.
Nice reverse belief.

Inc OMGUS. I think you panic'd a bit...and find this false bravado stinky. You dont even poke around with how I just claimed I am 100% town.. Because you fear finding out why.

unvote vote farside22
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:100% town based on a PM you pointed out that is on page 1.
Awesome story bro.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

swing and a miss
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

God Farside... read 1897 verrry slowwwwwly...and come back to me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #134) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Good farside. I said I did something ...that I shouldn't do. But once done confirms me 100% town.

The deed is done. Any town worth 2 cents should recognize it.

You're whole VT claim thing isn't it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #135) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Benmage »

It has nothing todo with my role....ima VT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:The only thing a town player shouldn't do is self vote. I recall anything else and a self vote doesn't confirm you 100%
DING DING DING...WE have a winner.

I said its something that should never be done. Because its gay as shit. It was done under a complete defeatist attitude. I had such a shitty first day that I didn't think I'd ever be able to overcome and so sought my own lynch today rather than a on-the-line mislynch. And I stand by that.

The only catch is...it does confirm me town 100%. I've done it once before. The little cat n mouse here, farside was because I thought you were suppose to be meta searching me. (Actually i self voted another time as well but that was in an rvs...both times I was a VT)... The game is well over a year ago. Mafia 98. It was a defeat-mode move.

It confirms me town..because this is almost like cheating. I've only done it as town. And (if it ever happens again..which who knows..but say I keep playing a few more years... it done once a year seems plausible). Like I said..its never planned for. Its a last resort.. I fucked up move.

1 time before, aint a strong precedent. But I'll never do this as scum...because it'll ruin my Ace in the whole precedent.

That said... I guess it aint cheating cause there's plenty of wine that I could be lying scum. Which is fine. Lets do this lynch today.

farside22 wrote: I also pointed to 3 people that found you scummy that didn't see this so called deed, soooooo yeah your not making any sense.
Epiphanys are hard to comeby.
farside22 wrote:Plus your voting me for weak reason.
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
farside22 wrote::lol:
If a self vote and premature claim with no pressure is town play I'm going to wonder at the state of MS since I've been gone.
No..it is indeed horrendous play.
DTMaster wrote:I really, really been hating the Fishy lately since I expect more from his play since Linked Mafia Redone edition.
I know....But how can NS not be scum!!!!?!?!?
DTMaster wrote:Did you know that nopoint's iso is 1 page long for 2 game days :3/ His last post was a yawn.
Yeah..but you have him confirmed town right, oh wai....
hitogoroshi wrote:If I'm wrong, I'd rather be wrong with caught-up Benmage alive instead of just-came-to-claim AGM.

Vote: AlmasterGM
Shitty reason to vote.
farside22 wrote:Also he is saying he is 100% town by a drop card that is not 100% town.
Self meta
FTW
ftl
farside22 wrote:I don't see a claim without reason as town play and playing with Benmage scum before he has a tendancy to look for other scum roles (IE: he was wolf in the game trying to lynch mafia) or maybe a SK (aka hito)
So my mind is not clear of Benmage.
That game was called masons and werewolves or some shit... it was an Open setup ..Of course as any multiple mafia group you're going to be hunting the other genuinely for town cred…

Fishythefish wrote: I think Benmage is also independently scummy.
Why was this again?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #137) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Tl
/Dr from phone.

I've been saying dtm claim was idiotic, and I hope he got roleblocked...that makes me scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #138) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Unvote Vote Corvuus
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #139) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Benmage »

populartajo wrote:Not Voting: Nobody Special, Lost Butterfly, Feysal,
Voting for others that are not in lynch range : Fishy, Almaster, Benmage

Im thinking the scum not commiting to a lynch is Feysal.

Also Corv should claim.
I switched from farside to Corv...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #140) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Fine.

unvote vote nopointinactingup

You can't get a confirmation and then lurk. It does read like quasi-confirmed scum...I still think DTM was RB'd...lets fine out.

@DTM11. I did.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #141) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Benmage »

PoE
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #142) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Equinox wrote:
Benmage wrote:PoE
Corvuus, farside22, nopointinactingup
That could definitely work...With maybe Tajo as a backup.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #143) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Benmage »

I do not like the NS vote on no point :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #144) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote AGM

Long day.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (isolation #145) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

What was wrong with my hammer? There was less than 24 hours in the day. Too much controversy. You guys spoke enough.

Off on Feysal there.

Tajo killed throws me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #146) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

DGB I think you're looking at wrong VC's.

Look when Feysal hit L-1. It was NS who unvotes (surprise surprise)

Then Farside goes solo on hito.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #147) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

Infact:

vote Farside

i'll look more later, but really shitty play from her this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #148) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

My defense to Faraday is, u sux. I'm town. Didn't I say why already? Ask the mod.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (isolation #149) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Well dtm sucks.

Nopoint could easily be scum thinking some other town role interfered with dtm and went with the double kill by killinn tajo.

unvote vote nopoint
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #150) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Dang..... I forgot DTM fake claimed on D1...so a townie would be unlikely to purposely interfere...

Maybe a 1-shot scummer did?

Too much.

Maybe they knew you were a fake and kill tajo just to kill (with a very offchance they thought town interfered with you)

I still can't accept nopoints play as town. Is this his normal town meta? If so...gtfo the site.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #151) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

V/LA this weekend
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #152) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Benmage »

So who did the tracking?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (isolation #153) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:So who did the tracking?
this is also a bad post.
I get it, its a fake track....kudos.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #154) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Benmage »

DTMs latest benmage slip :lol:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #155) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Benmage »

Wait, there's only 1 scum and obviously the scum God left?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #156) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
I should add...

A hider,
who may or may not
be hiding with a townie that's under a boatload of fire, is NEVER a more worthy target than a claimed vig with a solid aim.
Meaning?? Why didn't they kill hito?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #157) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Exactly. Hito was the obv kill. Tajo was lynch bait, vig-bait, even.
And ur reasoning for why they didn't?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (isolation #158) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Benmage »

So we think there's 3 scum plus a traitor and a scum God?

Or we think there's 2 scum a traitor and a scum God?

If its the second we have 1 scum left.

But 2 scum team +God + traitor seems weak vs vig cop 2 unkillable towns.

But 3 scum + traitor seems strong.

2 scum +traitor ....and an sk?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #159) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Benmage »

:lol:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (isolation #160) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:BTW: Benmage why is setup speculation more important to you atm then the DTM IZ SCUM CASE. or FF STUFFZ.
Waiting on a VC.....why? Is this the newest slip?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2477 (isolation #161) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:Yeah, because you're more focused on "who the tracker was" days ago and now you're focused on setup numbers rather then commenting on me or FF or Courvis or Farside or DGB or Hito or Equinox or Andruis.
Yep. Me, alone, not commenting on.....everything???? Is a huge scumslip.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #162) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Benmage »

The track result seemed obviously fake...if dgb wants u dead say so.....I don't need to be swindled like some noone.

I'm away....all this is from my phone. Its a hassel to look things up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (isolation #163) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Benmage »

NS is now town.... :eek:

unvote vote DTM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (isolation #164) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Benmage »

? I voted u.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #165) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Benmage »

But from a game stance you're making a poor choice there farside...they will shoot him anyways..

I'd rather see his flip.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #166) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote: You know I'll flip town?
Where did yoou draw this?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #167) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:
Benmage wrote:But from a game stance you're making a poor choice there farside...they will shoot him anyways..

I'd rather see his flip.
This quote since Farside commented about Courvis. The self acclaimed buddy is obviously Nopoint or Equinox outlined by DGB. So why Courvis instead of them if I flip scum.
No no no. I said they'll shoot you if we don't lynch you and that I'd rather lynch you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (isolation #168) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:@Benmage: So you know there is more then one scum member left in the game?
I dont know.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (isolation #169) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:@Benmage: So you know there is more then one scum member left in the game?
I dont know.
Then your "assuming" Corv is town then?
Where'd you get that?
farside22 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
But Fishy also voted Benmage.
Benmage is just scummy. Sorry I can't shake that feeling from him. It's why I'm voting Corvuus. Plus Benmage comment about the temple shooting DTM at night anyways is either he knows Corvuus is town or Corvuus is his scum buddy.
or DGB said thats whats happening if we dont lynch him...
farside22 wrote:Ben made a big tell and get's ignored.
What tell?

SHOOT ME TONIGHT.

Lynch Farside tomorrow....can we end today already?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2628 (isolation #170) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:@All not paying attention:

Benmage stated that if we lynch Corvuus that the temple of fruit will shoot DTM tonight.
How would a player with "
no ability
" know either
(1) Corvuus scum is not the only scum in the game (2) If one scum left means Corvuus is town.
IE: SLIP!
Which is only leaving open the idea that Corvuus isn't scum. Or there is more than 1 scum left.

IE ZOMG NOT A SLIP.

I was more thinking along the lines of any lynch not on DTM (that obviously didn't end the game) Would result in DTM being shot. AS DGB STATED
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (isolation #171) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

Its so fucking obvious.

These "slips" are amusing as shit for me tho.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (isolation #172) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Its so fucking obvious.

These "slips" are amusing as shit for me tho.

What ever you say. :roll:
This attitude reminds me of the last game you were scum. Same asshole comments.
Which game was that lol...

Whats my town game like gal? A shinning beacon of generosity and compliments... LOL

U R SCUM.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #173) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

FRUITS SHOOT ME (In the premise that you lynch farside)

Otherwise shoot her.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2637 (isolation #174) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

DUNT DUNT DUNT.. I was voting you. But I am doing the logical course of the game. DUNT DUNT DUNT

yourscumisshowing
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (isolation #175) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

What lynch hasnt been complained as fucking horrible..

Whats a good lynch for today Faraday?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2649 (isolation #176) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

I, is slightly confused by the flip.

Uhm. Whats the fruits got to say?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (isolation #177) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:so angry.
OHHHHH we missed a wall.

Phew.

:P

<3 u. I is town. Go confirm with the mod.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #178) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:I, is slightly confused by the flip.

Uhm. Whats the fruits got to say?
:roll: I read it now :oops: :oops:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (isolation #179) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

U guys shot LB.....

Really??

WTF
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #180) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Benmage »

That was the worst shot ever
vote dgb
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2675 (isolation #181) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Uhhhh, why wasnt vig hito ever shot?

Cause hito is scum.

Got it.

unvote vote hito
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (isolation #182) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Benmage »

I still have yet to see a logical scum reason to keep a vig(hito) alive whose nailed 2 of their scum....

My only rationale is them killing ANdy would've outed hito to DGB....thats all I got.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (isolation #183) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Benmage »

DGB, how can you say I didn't expect to be vigd when I pleaded to make it a 1v1 between me and farside.

Nopoint, your a wasted slot this game. I hope for your sake you're scum otherwise get ready to walk on all 4s and eat 1000 hats if you want to add that.

Anywhose in my mind this games been a lost. So if we want to choo choo me lets get on win it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (isolation #184) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Where's team fruity gone?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #185) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Benmage »

DGB, after post 2715, how are you not voting hito?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (isolation #186) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeesh, you should've hammered 5 posts ago I'm calling him scum. Gogogo
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2787 (isolation #187) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Andrius wrote:I was under the impression the mafia kill would resolve first, and only I'd be dead.

zoraster: If a vigilante and a mafioso shot each other, who would die?
Thanks Zor! :D
I've always believed bullets are fired at the same time...both should die.

Nacho can read at night. Hito claimed scum...g-g lets go.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2798 (isolation #188) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes... I'm rushing because I fear nacho catching me. I'm town, but can I claim scum? This is very boring.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2799 (isolation #189) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Intact I am a self aligned unnightkillable unlynchable unlimited night or day shot true god.

My WC says I already won, cannot lose, but take amusement in this waste.

:roll:
Yawn
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2812 (isolation #190) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Fishy may have gotten a scum pm but NS was the scum God.

Nopoint, all 4s now.

I had a continuasly shitty game.....not sure why you all were so hesitant to lynch hito at the end. Should've been most obvious to the fruits.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (isolation #191) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah dgb was pretty hell bent on the AGM/Jack lynch.

Faraday did Mina have alot to say before that was lost with your death??

I bet nachos case would've been good.

I appreciated DTM for calling out all my scumslips lol
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (isolation #192) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Benmage »

This game is probably my sites worst personal performance.

I can't foresee ever breaking that Meta....its not something I like todo anyways.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (isolation #193) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Faraday wrote:Fair enough, (switching accounts again). I found your response to my catch up hilarious though :P
Cause I was struggling to read all game...and you just pop in and are like 'sup I'm ready'
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (isolation #194) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Benmage »

nopointinactingup wrote: Don't blame me for everything :(
Your right. I played my worst game.....yet was substantially better than you....I wonder if your best game would be as good as my worst.
SpyreX wrote: Probably part of the reason for taking a break. ;)
Andrius wrote:<3 SpyreX. I just lucked out, and happened to know you well enough to know this wasn't normal SpyreX play. :?
Ehh this game coincided with Bomb Mafia. SpyreX was town there..but his play also wasn't "standard"....which cause heavy suspicion from me.

I think this scenario may have been somewhat out of Spy's control.

ALTHOUGH I did also nail you in SAIII...HA!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”