SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #82 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

1. LONG deadline. I INSIST ON THIS. Long deadlines favor TOWN.
Well, yes.

BUT, don't confuse LONG deadline with "twiddly thumb dance party". If the stars align and its death time early, don't pish posh it.

That said the Jack-move doesn't bother me.

Vote: Me=Weird

This does. For now.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #114 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:29 am

Post by SpyreX »

This is all well and good and I'm fine with it.

However, bet me now, Jack is gonna be town. Sooo is figuring out NS is the scum lord (when he is) actually worth it?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #208 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm tired and I think this needs more madness than I have.

Jack's upping the stakes makes no sense as a town gambit - he's either telling the straight truth or scum. Considering what we've seen from Fish and DGB, I'm thinkin its the former but I'll give it a real go in a bit
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #214 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:00 am

Post by SpyreX »

If we're gonna test this, I'm more and more of the opinion checking against Jack and not lynching him would be the way to go.

Of course, the simple fact HE'S not voting him gives pause
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #217 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:19 am

Post by SpyreX »

Yes, I do.

I think you screwed up and this is going to pan out in a perfect storm of WOOOAH.

I'd rather not waste a lynch to get there.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #220 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:33 am

Post by SpyreX »

If I wasn't Immortal, I'd be voting jack. As it is, he's hardly worth it. At the moment.
Ohh riddlemaster give me a sign on how this works.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #222 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:37 am

Post by SpyreX »

Soooo even with the "lies" AND me being "worse" the right answer is a lurker vote?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #226 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:48 am

Post by SpyreX »

You CAN vote me?

Gee golly gosh
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #266 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:13 am

Post by SpyreX »

My QT's stay logged in at home forever DGB.
Considering that Jack increased the stakes by naming Nobody Special and themanhimself as scum buddies, what made you say he might be telling the "straight truth"? It doesn't look like it to me.
Maybe its the simple fact that its tantamount to suicide with little gain.

Of course, its happened before but when you combine that
with NS's 'play'.
Which is a key point, I'm saying town.

I also am fully aware he's getting lynched in the next day or two.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #355 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:44 am

Post by SpyreX »

Farside wrote:SpyreX - I really can't say I'm a fan of spyreX back and forth about Jack. First Jack is town, then
Jack's upping the stakes makes no sense as a town gambit, then he is against lynching Jack. He placed one vote for Me=Weird and just responds with more fluff then scum hunting.
Of course...there's no back and forth there.

Jack is town. Futher, lying as town (the town gambit part) makes no sense when he upped the stakes. Thus, STILL AND ALWAYS, I am against lynching him.

As this progresses, however, its obvious this needs to be dealt with one way or the other because *gasp* this is going to be the major talking point every day.

Which is reinforced here:
SpyreX: What do you mean by post 214?
If the idea is 'testing jack' lynching against (i.e. tmh since King Lord Scum Brazil, MD can't be lynched) makes far more sense.
Jack claims Nobody Special claimed scum, an allegation Nobody Special denies. Nobody Special states that the only communication that went between him and Jack at this point was Nobody Special's request for a claim and Jack's 2-3 word response. Why did you think Nobody Special was lying?
Every bit of the tone. Especially the "SPYREX IS NUMBER TWO DEATH LURKER OHH SNAPP".

Or, to put it a different way: If I could summon a bullet to pierce the heavens and smote the false god, it'd be NS. And I'd be right.

Much like Me=Weird is going to be scum that floundered BUT ALAS.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #426 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@Spyrex, Andrius: who is scum?
Me=Weird is/was floundering scum. Like I said.
NS, I'd bet by a longshot, is the scum jerkball but that goes without saying.

Out of the usual suspects I'd say Andrius, Zang, tmh in that order. Realistically, Jack either needs to absolutely become off the table or die and tmh's colors will shine through without issue.

Zang's words try to pretend to be content but aren't. That needs to go.

Andy ohh andy would be my bet there though. The two things that give pause are DGB's vouch which HOPEFULLY is under the guise of some backend discussion because it sure isn't from here and the simple fact M=W is that dude by a margin more.

NOW, you'll notice that DRK isn't there. Because that's town. Town fire-fluff but town.

Off the beaten path I'm calling teaparty on Mina.

Not for voting me. But for voting me without even pretending to justify (Hint: that vote is the first time my name is even mentioned). Of course, the fact that she'd be rereading and 'posting' and saw this new and awesome glut of hand-wringing SpyreX is scum guyssssss and wanted to spark the love well.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #532 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

These pages are bad pages - that slapfight wasn't awesome.

Lady, you're being a tramp. I had good feelings but there no BITE just little nibbles.

DGB is town. Tajo MAY be scum. I don't think its a slam dunk and I'm having words with my unicorn princess about this.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #535 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Just BITE and stop dancin'

I am the dancin' queen
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #538 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Once MYSTERIOUS THINGS are dealt with maybe we can talk.

Or you can go Me=Weird with me.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #540 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I've got a theory I'm working on in the secret realms that goddessess can pass along that would make part of that make sense.

M=W is that fish that flopped onto land and died.

Except its a space death fish.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #542 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I like QT's.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #575 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:43 am

Post by SpyreX »

Whaaaa
Dude, I didn't mention anyone's name before then.
(In fact, did you even post twice between my first and second posts of the game?) If anything, that's why you should be suspecting me.
Voting for farside, quoting nobody special, talking about Jack, inquiring about LLD, GIVING TOWN READS ON Equinox and Feysal, even vouching for tajo.

You posted more than a few words in your first two posts and mentioned a hard chunk of the game.

EVEN IN THE POST YOU VOTED FOR ME YOU SAID "It's weird that so many people have called Spyrex scum, but not one person is voting for him, by the way."

So the hell is this?

Along that front:

Code: Select all

Are you really using the "voting without reasons is scummy" argument (particularly since I don't think you've once given a reason for suspecting Me = Weird, despite repeating that he's scum over and over again)? I thought I'd made it obvious in my vote-and-run that there were reasons behind my vote. (But unfortunately, Fishythefish is the only one who can corroborate that I posted a partially completed case on SpyreX in the QT--although I started second-guessing it--so you'd have to take his word for it.) Moving a vote from a townish-looking player to a suspect is more constructive than not posting anything at all. And yes, I'd have obviously been happy if that vote had sparked a bandwagon on you, because I suspected you and it might draw more of a reaction from you.

Yes, yes I am. AND YOU YOURSELF SAID WHY. All of a sudden because I don't have my A game every little rat scurring around has been going "Ohh look SpyreX is scum because he's not ROCKING THE SOCKS OFF". You used this little bit of happiness to jump into the fray after mentioning me 0 under the reasons of 0.

And, yes, the reason for MWR is there and I'm pretty confident I don't need to explain it past floundering fishies.
Actually, something that almost psyched me out of voting SpyreX is that, on the surface, he does say multiple times that we shouldn't lynch Jack, so I'm not sure how fair it is to accuse him of softly supporting Jack's wagon. Also, he got the upper hand in his back-and-forth with Nobody Special. But I still felt as though something was off about his stance on Jack.
It's just how he keeps on coming back to the fact that we need to check Jack one way or the other
(without suggesting a plan as to why), when virtually everyone in this game has moved on from Jack by now. I think this quote bugged me the most:
Swing and a miss.

I'm saying the Jack situation needs to be resolved SO IT GOES AWAY. So it isn't a focus and things can move forward.

Its too easy and there's TOO MANY PEOPLE CLAMORING ABOUTS IT FOR IT TO BE SCUM.

And "they've moved away now" is a cop out because I will eat all the hats in the multiverse if, later, that it doesn't get brought up again. And again. And again.

However, lets be fair on the flipside of the issue.

Jack's status at this point has nothing to do with NS being the scum god. NS is the scum god because HE IS SCUM. Jesus. Look at the difference in methods and end-goals between ohh DGB and NS. (and, my unicorn princess, this is probably coloring PART of what we're talking about in the QT).

Upping the stakes on tmh, as it were, also doesn't make sense as a true 'gambit' because in the scenario where he's called out and lynched IF TOWN then tmh goes to rope.

That said, with Jack's moves and rereading since it PROBABLY is a gambit and I'm a little sad.

Regardless, M=W is scum, NS is scum and you're sure moving that way.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #676 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

HUH there's a neet new button on the bottom I never.

After careful deliberation, Tajo is NOT scum.

It just doesn't mesh right. This is indignant town.

Now, maybe, we can pull together and get rid of the Hope Diamond slot that curses all who touch it (because it is scum).

AND PARRTTTYY HARD
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #678 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

It works for me just fine hmmph.

It's bad and blown out, but its a TOWN bad and blown out. Its that juicy gut feeling in the deepest part of the belly meat.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #723 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

DGBBBB

ITT: Mina gives no scum reads yet BUT:
Oh, come on. Of course I didn't literally not mention a single name all game. It was a facetious reference to what a filthy lurker I've been. But there was a grain of truth to that comment; unless you count my RVS vote for farside22, my first two posts didn't contain a single scum read or concrete suspicion, and I explicitly said that I had no clue what was going on...and my God, I'm actually having an argument about whether I'm scummy because my contributions HAVEN'T been crappy so far. But anyway, no matter whom I'd voted for, it would have been someone I'd never mentioned before (unless I decided to backtrack on one of my town reads). Because I didn't mention that anyone was scummy!
No. You could have in fact USED WORDS to fuel the vote. Or DONE THINGS before voting.

And the jump from "I didn't talk about anyone" to "I didn't say anyone was
scummy
" exacerbates this problem.
I can't speak for others' reasons for distrusting you, but this is ridiculous. You can just as easily find arguments for why it's scummy to vote a popular bandwagon, or why it's scummy to vote someone whom everyone thinks is town. Now that I've given my reasons, you can evaluate whether you think they make more sense for town than scum, but other people also finding you suspicious is irrelevant.

(That said, to be honest, those familiar with your play disliking it probably gave me more confidence in my read, because it meant I wasn't taking crazy pills.)
Again, what reasons?

Its "LOL META SPYREX META WOO"

And when the masses started a rumblin you jumped.
I can think of a reason for why MWR's first two posts would merit a vote, but he certainly hadn't started "floundering" at that point. Humour me (unless you don't want to help me write my blurb on Me = Weird).
Initially its gut on the classic numbers paranoia TM when LLD started statistics (its an easy thing to attack AND if it stumbles on the right path its normally bad juice).

But, the questions (of the absolutely junk kind) was the kicker.

Questions are fine. Those questions are the derail/fluff that when a little fishy pretending to be a big fishy does to try and shuck and move.
Maybe it's just that you missed Jack has admitted it was a gambit...but actually, yes. Everyone has moved away from it. No, seriously. Has one person said, "Hey, we should lynch Jack soon!" in the past few pages?

Maybe it's just that you missed Jack has claimed it was a gambit...but actually, everyone has moved away from him. No, really. Has anyone even suggested a Jack lynch within the last fifteen pages? Anyway, I should admit that it was partly just a gut feeling that your stance on Jack didn't feel natural--as if you were trying to milk town cred for being the first to declare he was town, but still keep on reminding people that we should.
This argument will defeat itself. As it sits, we'll see who is right about this particular dance when the time comes.
Just out of curiosity, what's your read on Fishythefish? I mean, ignoring Nobody Special's behaviour, of course.
Thats a real hard and altering piece to ignore. In a vacuum? Not impressed. Slightly scummy. However, not a vacuum so.
If you genuinely believed that Jack was telling the truth, why didn't you vote themanhimself?
Because I still want to go this way. That knot, even as it was, will untie itself. Knocking out another leg has merit.

(and, it pains me to say it, but META says that the series of events I found the least likely is still higher than I'd like. *vomit*)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #728 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

DRK may happen.

Before that happens you and our queen need to flat tell me I'm insane though.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #731 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Thats been me all game but much like the 'SpyreX is scum for *chirp*' I can't get anyone to SAY whether I've lost my mind or not in the clear terms.

It's making me crazier and soon it'll be me talking to myself
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #734 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Except its not JUST gut and *gasp* its based on this game not some mystical force off evil.

Sup pot and kettle how's it going?

(ohh SNAP three lines)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #736 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yes, and there was no reasons ever.

I mean, I can get out the diagrams and spend a thousand words to explain what is there. Or, vote it and go. And, even last page to someone who I've got that itch over answer when they ask like a normal.

And those little snipes are awesome and all but where's the rub? Me saying people are town and saying people are scum? OHH THE SHOCK AND HORROR.

SOUND THE ALARMS AND ROUSE THE TROOPS TO WAR YOUNG BUCKS
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #738 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Before I get all rage mode I'll go ahead and clarify that you are saying my reasons for m=r and mina are ?.

Because, well, time saving and all that.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #740 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The current wagon?

I've got town feelings BUT if it comes to it its much better than tajo.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #743 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What part?

DGB is so redonk town it obviously happened.

That doesn't change a last minute puppy dog eyes changing anything.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #822 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hey farside you never answered that question about the actual state of my reads.

I'm having special quality time with DGB again FINALLY.

DTM is pushin real hard to beat Equinox in the town 9000. I LOVE seeing a race there godspeed young bucks.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #876 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:21 am

Post by SpyreX »

You're going to get a more in-depth post tonight when I'm home but for now:

FARSIDE THIS:
Before I get all rage mode I'll go ahead and clarify that you are saying my reasons for m=r and mina are ?.

Because, well, time saving and all that.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #917 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I don't get what your putting down here. What's the question?
Welp, this can be dealt with tomorrow then. Farside is now way up on that murderin' list.

Don't be stupid with the prods. No they don't need to be RIGID MY RULES come on now.

I'm ready for this day to end.

DGB, give me a target.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #930 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by SpyreX »

DGB:
I didn't say DGB-town can't catch Tajo-scum. I said Tajo-town catches DGB-scum. It isn't mutually exclusive. Nor does it take anything into account in terms of DGB/Tajo both being scum. If you think Tajo is scum, then go ahead. I don't care on that issue nor do I care to prove an assertion that I believe DGB-tajo both mutually believe and they were the only audience I actually cared about for that.
The hell is this?

---

And, good lord why not wagon up equinox finish off the "attempt to lynch the most town players" achievement!

Its worth 500 points!

DTM is not getting lynched today.
Tajo is not getting lynched today.
I'm TRYING to get DGB to work with me here since she thinks I'm off my rocker BUT expect an I told you so between M=W and Mina (with a side of Farside now)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #935 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yea I fell flat on my face there. True story.

Keep on keepin on.

I mean afterall its just an OMGUS and I'm just CLINGING to those suspicions and FFFF
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #964 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hint: You just made enough people to create a viable wagon anywhere.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #971 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hider?

Lame. I thought for sure you were redirectoring.

LLD is town.

Unvote, vote: Feysal
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #985 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

NS claimed scum?

GET OUT OF TOWN
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #994 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

It's not a TERRIBLE idea but too forward for it now.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #997 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yea there's plenty going on and bullets over bagdhad its all good
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1000 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh dont you go and be that lady.

FFF
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1005 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

BUT YOU CANT FALL OHOHOHO REMEMBER

Lets move - all boosters forward
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1011 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

YES WE ARE

YES WE CAN

(Vote)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1034 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Achievement Unlocked!

Mina gets 500 points!
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1037 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

This just shows that I'm not crazy this game and I live in bizarro universe:
And, good lord why not wagon up equinox finish off the "attempt to lynch the most town players" achievement!
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1045 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

DRK, yes. Corvuus? Slightly.

Feysal's got catchup syndrome something fierce and I'd lost sight of it until it was thrust RIGHT IN THE FACE.

And tajo is right in something needs to happen, and soon.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1145 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 am

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX: I'd still like an answer on Feysal vs. DRK vs. Corvuus. Because your vote really did not ring true to me. I mean, I get wanting to get things started, but considering your comments about the other two viable wagons in your ISOs were vague and confusing, I'd like a clearer picture of your hierarchy of suspicions. I still have no clue what you were talking about when you said one of tmh and Jack had to be scum, but you didn't want to vote for either.
I thought I was clear on the Feysal DRK Corvuus bit.

Feysal >> Corvus >>>>>> DRK.

Fesyal I've answered directly.
Corvus is high on the moon juice in that bad way.
DRK was, frankly, to make something happen and of the three (and ESPECIALLY if either is scum) is probably town fueling this fire that will never go out.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1218 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Is there any more amazing hoops that have to be jumped through before this day can end?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1220 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Is it, really?

Feysal? Yes. He's a much, much better lynch than this.
Corvus is also a much better lynch.

But, I'm also WAY out of even pretend caring juice.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1222 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Look real close at that catchup post and tell me who he thinks the scum are.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1224 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX
His low presence gives me doubts about him, and I found his early stance on Jack odd. SpyreX should know better than most that Jack does gambits as scum as well, and that makes me wonder about his stance that Jack would be town and especially that he would be telling the straight truth about NS.
Corvuus
I have no experience with his play at all, but I was getting a clear scummy feeling from reading his posts. I've not done an ISO of him yet though, that could give me a clearer picture.
This two of the three (because that "iso" is woooosh) are the most hand held timid business ever.

Additionally, that sweet qualified language STILL makes me think that LLD would be more of a suspect than either me or Corvuus.

But, mostly? Just a lot of words not saying a lot but apparently the green light to abandon ship.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2859 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:34 am

Post by SpyreX »

Well played town.
SPYREX. Mina was right. When you're not ovtown you're not town. Simple as that. :(
Sigh...

No. When I'm obvtown I'm obvtown.

The problem is the jump of not obvtown to scum.

While, yes, HERE it was true, it's more than a little vexing to see it be the case.

Probably part of the reason for taking a break. ;)
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”