farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #79 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Don't have time to read. Heading out the door to pick up the little one. Will read when I get home tonight.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #98 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote:I received a pm from NS asking me about my abilities, but I can't confirm that LL did.
Why are you voting for LL then?
Me=Weird wrote:
Vote: Lady Lamdadelta

Nobody cares about statistics. Nobody likes scum. You used statistics. You are scum.
Why are you voting for LL over DRK or hito who did the same thing?

Vote: Me=Weird

I'm so glad I missed the whole topic of stats right now.
That said my view is confirmed on what I expected. I really believe if a God is town they should question the heck out of any of their followers and see how they react in the QT and how they behavior there compared to the game.
That is in my view the best way to weed out any scum that may be in your group as well as talking here and looking for scum tells.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote:
fos:farside
:roll:

Don't worry hun your already on my scum list. Nothing flashing coming from you, no try and drawing things out and no craziness....your actions far are not what I expect from a town Jack.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:15 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
I think farside is town.

As for MeWeird, I currently have no evidence either way. But I'm pretty sure I will soon be able to tell whether if he's town some way or another.
Although it was pregame chat I didn't like Me=Weird's vote on LL when 2 other people where doing the same thing and he doesn't acknowledge it. I see it as someone looking for an excuse to vote for that person when it looks to be a BW forming.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #178 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Andrius wrote:KNOWING NS is the scumlord is worth the tradeoff.
Spy, its like sacrificing 4 VTs to get rid of a Bulletproof RoleCop. :P
(Not that extreme though.)
Where did you get the idea this would happen?

NS: Why are you pointing out this out:
Jack, bless his heart, is flat-out lying. I did send him the PM in question; he replied with two (very short) words. That is the extent of our communication thus far. I certainly did not claim scumGod.
But don't place a vote?

See that is the Jack crazy I'm used to. I sat at work thinking about his actions and I realized he was already starting something at the very beginning, but alas I mistook it for seriousness.
I pretty much believe NS is the immortal scum God. He doesn't place a vote with a very serious accusation towards Jack and doesn't vote for Jack based on the supposed claim by Jack.
any town worth there salt would have vote Jack right off the bat and made the statement of why as soon as it happened.
I got my eye on Andrius and until Me=Weird comes in to explain himself my vote stands.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #179 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Looking back into TMH

themanhimself wrote:Pretty much the only thing we can do today is lynch Jack. I don't see anyway to move forward without resolving this glaring inconsistency and since we can't lynch NS we pretty much have to lynch Jack. Besides that, the way I'm seeing the situation, it's a lot more likely that Jack is the one lying, I can see motivation and a means for that at least where I can't with NS.
NS is immune to kills and lynches. He is found lying all we know for sure is he's untrustworthy and that's all.
NS found lying in short means just that we know who the scum God is. That tells us nothing of the scum mortals.
Jack lying means as a mortal he is lynched and he did this gambit to get lynched to go against his WINCON?
Really?
themanhimself wrote:Oh my god, now I
know
that Jack is lying. This is such a clear OMGUS accusation. And why the hell would the scum god tell you his scumbuddies so you can go lynch them? I'm worried Jack is a jester, but I've played with Jackscum before and he was absolutely terrible, so maybe it's just that again.
:lol:
God this was so funny it needed to be quoted again just for the hysterical laughter I got reading the dialog back and forth.
I can see why there is a wagon here. Mentioning Jesters when there is no mention of it in the set up, asking that ridiculous question about why would the scum god tell you his scumbuddies, like really Jack is a mind reader?
Also the push on Jack and believe NS for really inconsequential reason's.
My one problem with TMH is his reaction that I'm laughing hard at (insert mean comment about players lack of common sense) that I don't imagine scum being that stupid.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #207 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

NS: you were in the (we can't talk about ongoing games) would you agree with TMH's assessment?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #245 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

DGB is lurking more and hasn't given her list of who is town or scum yet. She also called me town based on very little.
NS thinks Jack is anti-town but not worth a vote because he's immortal???!!!
And Fishy has well he always strikes me as scummy and this game isn't real different. I just posted my two cents in response to your question by the way Fishy.

Ugh!
I don't like DGB answer for Me=Weird and giving him an excuse before he could respond. Things like that bother me and it's the number 1 reason I have yet to switch my vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #248 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: I will have limited access this weekend. Not sure if I will have time to post Saturday or Sunday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #282 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

@DGB: I know my internet saves my sign in's. To see if tajo is really lying about the "mistake" I would check the times he posted as tajo and when he posted as Anonscum. If the times are short I would consider him lying.
I know one player that actually posted in his scum QT and then posted in another QT (he was mason scum) with the scum name.
I need reread this game to full. I really don't get the TMH lynch. I understand frustration when you feel someone is scummy and anyone who says what Jack didn't wasn't at the very least anti-town is out-right lying.
What TMH doesn't seem to compute is that Jack gambits I have seen usually have come from him being town. That game you guys are referring to wasn't as extreme as this in my view.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #291 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

okay I'm doing some quick reads on people right now. However I need to stop due to child coming home and dinner needing to be finished.
Here are my views so far:

Andrius - I feel on the fence with Andrius. He's doing more joking around then scum hunting. His last post has town/scum but admits to not paying attention. Not sure how he can have a true list then. I don't really point to him and say SCUM, but nothing in his post really screams town either
populartajo - tajo replaces someone I know who is around. This bugs me. DGB mentions the QT mixed sign ups. So far tajo is in read mode. IGYEOU
hitogoroshi - I'm not sure why finding the scum god is a priority when we can't lynch or kill the God. Every town player worth their salt should be cautions of their God. The goal is to lynch or get the mortal scum.
hitogoroshi wrote:Okay, I get what you're doing, Jack. I still feel justified in the initial wagon on you- it's not a certainty that the scum immortal knows who the scum are, since a theme of this setup does seem to be "gather information in QT with your Immortal/your High Priests". Given that, it's not a huge leap to take your first post at face value, in my view at least. But you ratcheted it up to a zany level and TMH still jumped. I'm not quite sure if that's a newbtell or a scumtell, but regardless:

Unvote, Jack. Vote: TMH

Fun fact: if TMH flips scum, NS is one of the town gods.

Also, Equi is town.
Why did TMH jump or how? Why did you vote for him here?
post 246 why are you only seeing this from a scum prospective?
post258 red alert, red alert, giving an out for another player sets my scumdar going.

me=weird - votes LL when others used statistics too. Ask pretty pointless questions.
weird wrote:farside: I only mentioned LL because when I made the post she was the only one who'd talked about stats. Then I didn't notice the new posts in preview.
Hito: Post #46 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:55 pm
andrius Post #49 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:02 pm
LL Post #50 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 pm
DKR Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:10 pm
Me=Weird vote: Post #55 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Me=Weird lying 100%
so far vote is not moving.

Hito is also on my scum list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #302 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Still reading, need to get ready for work here is the latest reads on some players I got thru.

SpyreX - I really can't say I'm a fan of spyreX back and forth about Jack. First Jack is town, then
Jack's upping the stakes makes no sense as a town gambit, then he is against lynching Jack. He placed one vote for Me=Weird and just responds with more fluff then scum hunting.

Equinox
Equinox wrote:I want me a new red-colored wagon to put my toys in.

Unvote, Vote: Jack
Equinox wrote::?

I'm not thrilled about the reasons behind the new Jack votes, but it's a Jack wagon, so I'm not going to complain (too much).
hypocrite much?

Wow just wow Equinox is so much X then agreeing with with this is the second one I found:
It is worth it, but I wouldn't put in excessive amounts of effort into finding the scum god. Lynching mortals is faster and easier. :P
While I'm in favor of finding the scum god (as long as we're not blowing time on it), a Jack vs. Nobody Special lynch dichotomy is not the way to do this, and so I strongly disagree with lynching Jack to "learn" about Nobody Special.
Equinox: Why are you voting for TMH?
Also if you know jack normally does gambits why did you vote for him?
What reads did you garner from Jack's gambit?

The pro's about Equinox: He's asking questions, points a few things out and generally seems to be scum hunting. I just have those few nagging thoughts above that make me question him.

Gut feel equinox is town but those things that make me go hmm. Spreyx may be scum, he's not striking me as town. No pushing, questioning, moving things along. More fluff then anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #327 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Lots of arguments to read last page. I want to finish my read of all the players before I get in the middle of LL and Eq.
DRK wins the award for knowing Gary Larson. That was the best laugh I had today (sad to say).
I have tons o crap to do so I don't expect to finish my read of everyone before my LA tomorrow, I will try my best.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #332 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Almost done. I have 3 more players after this but I'm heading out to dinner.
Here's were I am at, and no I'm not going to worry about who is scum God at this time, my goal is to find the scum mortal.

Feysal - sarcastic

Jack #120 wrote:
Andrius wrote:Ok guys, why would knowing who the scumgod is NOT be worth it?!?
You know I'm town thus you are scum.
It was SpyreX who said you would flip town. Andrius simply followed up on that. Are you even paying attention?
What??? One has nothing to do with the other.
I really don't know about Feysal. I feel troubled when I see someone who hasn't voted someone and doesn't have real scum reads. I don't read anything that really comes across as scummy. I read his post as more trying to figure things out but I wish I could see more scum hunting from him and opinions or question of others to decide for sure.

Mina - 2 post seems thought out, too early to get a read.

themanhimself -

post 145
This is lazy and way too early for thinking like this.
There is a lot of talk about Jack's lie and I get the frustration and feeling from TMH from his views and opinion as a town prospective and not scummy.
TMH do me a big favor and tell me who else you find scummy in the game and why?
I think this may help clear you single mindness as well.

Benmage - four post, 1 promising to catch up. Nothing super great, nothing to report here.

DeathRowKitty - after not much said the first few post I get to a post full of oppinions. I do think it's odd that he votes for TMH, but says he has subtle town vibes for him. Doesn't quite make sense.
I really, really don't understand the vote for hito when you never said anything about him in your catch up post
well at least he is voting for LL for a reason. I expect more from DRK but maybe that's just a long ago memory when he did his own gambit as town once upon a game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #346 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

before I forget to ask and go to bed and have absolutely very little time to think about mafia tomorrow.
Fishy: Why did you ask me in the QT what I found scummy about you and you didn't ask that in public?
What is your view of equinox in the QT? and are you chatting with all your follows to some extent?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #348 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Fishythefish wrote:
@farside:
1. You said you always found me scummy. That made me think that it wasn't massively game relevant, and so I asked in the QT (your answers were actually more specific to this game than I expected from your post in the thread). Also, I wanted to get a conversation going in there.
2. I am chatting to all my followers to varying extents. I don't intend to make any reads from my QTs public until it becomes a good idea (ie. they are being wagonned, or I have a decently strong scumread on them). I think there is more to be gained by waiting.
1) Well the last game we were in was a zoraster game and I thought you came off scummy there for different reason, hence my I always find fishy scummy comment. I'm sure we were in another game but that was the one I was thinking of when I made that statement. I answered what in this game made you scummy to see what you would say. (hey your 3rd on my list as far as scum God, but not for a good reason).
3) fair enough. But I think a few days (game days) all the God's should have some feed back about their follows from the QT.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #367 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Zang - I reread the catch up post which as many quotes with one liners. I have no clue why the fos on TMH.
Nope second post no reasoning for the FOS, except he was the closest thing he had to a scum read.

Zang is bitching about the game, wow I sense bitterness. I hate people who bitch about games and don't try to make it better or help move it along, or if your confused why the fuck you don't ask questions then?

I don't like Zang more for the lack of scum hunting. I think the only valid comment he made was about NS pointing out his inactivity and not mentioning others like Tajo or Benmage. I don't like N.S. response even less.
Other then that it's one liners with no real reason's stated. Also why would you go into a game if the concept confuses you in the first place?

Jack - I think Jack is town. He's confusing me a bit, but he looks into things people say and comment about it, it's more off handed then I like. I think I need to finish my read of everyone before I can decide 100% were I sit will Jack.

I just have LL, but I don't have the brain power to do that read today.
As of this point my scum list has:

Me=Weird/CMAR
Andrius
spyrex
Hito

people who make me go hmmm
zang

The I have no read and lack of posting goes to:
benmage
mina
tajo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #433 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Andrius wrote:I'm here I'm here.

*Insert I've-been-unusually-busy-this-weekend that no one cares to know about, so yeah*

I meant to read this weekend; it hasn't happened. I WILL catch up.
So you posting around MS for the weekend but not posting here is too ubber busy to come and read this game too?
hito wrote:
From what I can tell, SpyreX is having some real life things and his activity is diminished in all of his games. Saying, "you're scum, because you'd be playing harder as town" doesn't seem exactly fair. Of course, this doesn't preclude him from being scum, but at least personally I like the little bit I've seen of him in thread.
Why do you know only about SpreX? Did you check on other lurkers in the game who are not posting as much as well?
tajo wrote: wtf is farside's 102? its the most scummy omgus ive seen in a while.
How is it the scummiest OMGUS? Explain what part of it looked scummy to you in more and vibrate terms.
Besides this ^ What makes me scum in your view?
Why is Feysal on your scum list?
Why is Andrius and CMAR town in your view?

DRK: Why did it take someone to vote for you to come back and make comments on the game?

The only point I will say is that tajo caused DRK to come back to this game and talk, when he's been very quiet, also I think the LOL is not a scum tell. Saying oh my god he laughed he's scum and a player doesn't react or say something or they do is a weak scum tell in my view, but DRK's reaction to be called out raises DRK to hmmmm status
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #434 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:17 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: Andrius

I like this vote better right now. I don't like people making excuses and lying about things like RL when they clearly are here on MS and no it's not just doing mod duties.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #437 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:46 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Yeah but Andrius is town. He's not today's lynch.

And tajo is scum.
Why is Andrius town in your view?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #533 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
tajo wrote: wtf is farside's 102? its the most scummy omgus ive seen in a while.
How is it the scummiest OMGUS? Explain what part of it looked scummy to you in more and vibrate terms.
It was the fact that you hadnt said a word about Jack and then when he attacked you, you came up with reasons that could have been given in your serious post of the game.

Besides this ^ What makes me scum in your view?
basically that and the fact that you seem to attack everyone without trying to look who could be town

Why is Feysal on your scum list?
too many words to say something

Why is Andrius and CMAR town in your view? CMAR replaced Me=Weird which is an obv reckless town read. Andrius RVS was very relaxed but if he is avoiding the game then he is def losing town status.
1) I'm responding as I get into the game. I come online and something hits me during day, which I can't get online to say so I post it as soon as I get home (yes I miss MS at work)
2) I attacked everyone? Seriously did I not just post iioa with who I thought was town?
3) I don't accept that answer
4) How is CMAR replacing a reckless town read?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #541 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

tajo wrote:be sincere, if you were me and had a scum read in your god, would you go that QT and talk freely with him/her? EVen if you didnt have a red on him/her, would you go and plan how to play the game?
Yes because I use the QT to question people and try and see if my read is accurate. See how they respond to questions in the QT and in the game.
tajo:
answer the question. Would you go on and blindly trust someone that can be scum?
It has nothing to do with trust. It's feeling a person out in private and comparing it to the public game.

tajo:
1. DGB asked in the QTs : "would you sacrifice yourself as a VT for a PR?" According to her this was a test and the right answer would be : ""I wont claim but if I were vanilla I'd be delighted to sacrifice myself to preserve a power role.
"

If everyone says I would sacrifice myself for a PR how is it rolefishing? She didn't ask for a PR and no one stated they claimed a PR so your point is.....???
2. Tajo realized this could be a potential attempt to rolefish for VTs as some idiotic people could go on and claim VT that could sacrifice for PRs. He attacks DGB for this.
If everyone says yes then DGB (if scum) thinks everyone in here squad is VT, this hurts the town how?

This may give me pause to consider something I got.....
I need an honest opinon from other players.
Do you feel the QT is a good thing to have?
Do you use it?
What do you think of people that don't post much in the QT?

I ask this for a really good reason right now if DGB's theory holds true I have some other insight and I get paranoid easily.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #548 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Hito has the view that I have in regards to QT.
So call this paranoid but here is my thought process:
Fishy created a QT saying that basically he would be not using it as much. It's like he didn't see a point to having a QT if you know what I mean.
He doesn't really use it, which bothers me a bit. I see mina stating she is putting all her thoughts down in the QT to fishy (i had meant to ask fishy what his view on Mina was, not equinox in one post I made) so far he hasn't responded. DGB is doing what I figure a good town player would do with unknown alliances in the QT.
I wonder why Fishy is asking questions in the QT that he should ask in the game, that are things I said in the game. These are my pondering thoughts with Fishy.

Jack/LLL and NS follows how is NS doing with his QT? Does he talk much there?

Anyways, I wondered if scum would use the excuse that Mina if their God is scum too, so they didn't have to post much in thread?
@DGB: what makes you believe that if tajo flips scum that automatically puts fishy as the scum God?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #554 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote: tajo:
1. DGB asked in the QTs : "would you sacrifice yourself as a VT for a PR?" According to her this was a test and the right answer would be : ""I wont claim but if I were vanilla I'd be delighted to sacrifice myself to preserve a power role.
"
If everyone says I would sacrifice myself for a PR how is it rolefishing? She didn't ask for a PR and no one stated they claimed a PR so your point is.....???
it is rolefishing in the sense that people would unintentionally state they are vanillas, therefore they are not PRs, therefore scum would increase their likeliness of hitting PRs by avoiding vanilla shots.
I noticed you completely ignored my second question which even you know puts a bit dent in your point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #558 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

tajo wrote:2. Tajo realized this could be a potential attempt to rolefish for VTs as some idiotic people could go on and claim VT that could sacrifice for PRs. He attacks DGB for this.
If everyone says yes then DGB (if scum) thinks everyone in here squad is VT, this hurts the town how?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #559 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Also before I forget tajo while you are on your DGB is scum rant.
Everyone else said yes to the question do you honestly believe that means they are all VT's by saying they would sacrifice themselves to help a PR?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #598 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fishythefish wrote:
farside22 wrote:So call this paranoid but here is my thought process:
Fishy created a QT saying that basically he would be not using it as much. It's like he didn't see a point to having a QT if you know what I mean.
He doesn't really use it, which bothers me a bit. I see mina stating she is putting all her thoughts down in the QT to fishy (i had meant to ask fishy what his view on Mina was, not equinox in one post I made) so far he hasn't responded. DGB is doing what I figure a good town player would do with unknown alliances in the QT.
I wonder why Fishy is asking questions in the QT that he should ask in the game, that are things I said in the game. These are my pondering thoughts with Fishy.
I have said why I won't respond to questions about my QTs, and you seemed satisfied with the answer. In my QTs, I'm generally trying to get discussion going (ours is among the worst of mine for that, as it happens). Honestly, I haven't been able to think of much to say to you - and you've hardly been pushing the conversation along. Trying to get things going is the reason I have asked you things there which seemed only marginally interesting in the thread.
I don't trust you. I'm a paranoid player by nature and believe that talking things out that bother me in open is more productive.
I asked about Mina specifically to you because of her constant, I'm chatting up with fishy in the QT instead of here post that bothers me. You stated you weren't really going to be checking the QT so I figured it was more useful talking here.

@tajo: Why do you keep acting like only your way is possible and nothing anyone else says seems reasonable?
I have this imagine of someone beating their chest or more like a child saying no, no, no your all wrong and only I am right.
I can't imagine why you don't see things from two points of views.
Either (1) DGB is scum trying to role fish (i personally don't see the question he asked can be made that way as someone not sure of DGB's alignment could lie and say yes to the question even if they have a PR themself)
(2) DGB was scum hunting in here group looking for reactions.

How are both not possible to your thinking?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #599 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

unvote: Andrius

This vote is clearly not a good one in my view anymore. Andy more then explained things and I got a good town vibe from his recent play.

vote: Spryex

The jury is out on tajo. I'm bothered by a few things he's saying, I sense the stubbornness from his post, but the unreasonable attitude is what I'm bothered by. It's not something I see often from town when hit with a whole lot of logic and can't see both sides. I do sense a bit of panic in his post so I'm willing to switch on tajo, but for now I want more from Spryex. Also DRK I wanted an answer to my question about why you stayed quiet most of this game until tajo voted for you then started spamming and pointing fingers to him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #603 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
farside wrote:Also DRK I wanted an answer to my question about why you stayed quiet most of this game until tajo voted for you then started spamming and pointing fingers to him?
I tend to be a bit lazy when it comes to responding to new developments in games. Responding to votes on me is easy and probably more important, so I'm less lazy about it.....plus, I started to get a bit out of control after a little while of responding. Responses I considered out of thread were a lot more angry than ones I posted in thread.
Shouldn't you be.....oh I don't know looking for scum and responding about things going on in the game?
I sense lazy scum more then town with your response so far.
fos: DRK
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #631 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

I was about to cry when I saw DTM do the fake kill. I almost believed it, except I thought in my head would a town vig kill someone without a full read?

@tajo: I asked you a couple of questions a few pages ago, a response would be nice.

DKR: Explain your scum list. IE: Why do you suspect those you listed?

DGB: I appriecate your enthusiasm, but do to another game I can't mention my lack of trust in your scum reads leads me to stick with my gut impression at the moment.

DKR really is rubbing me wrong with his response to tajo at the moment and I couldn't agree more with Jack on that vote. I know scum have a harder time saying who they think are scum and why. That was why initial I was bothered by Mina's lack of comments as well as SpyreX.
Where's SpyreX and his views again?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #669 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Equinox wrote:Hmm... I was going somewhere with that, but apparently I goofed and misread.
farside22 wrote:I don't trust you. I'm a paranoid player by nature and believe that talking things out that bother me in open is more productive.
I asked about Mina specifically to you because of her constant, I'm chatting up with fishy in the QT instead of here post that bothers me.
You stated you weren't really going to be checking the QT
so I figured it was more useful talking here.
At what point did Fishythefish tell you this, farside22?
It was in the very first post he made in the QT. He stated to the effect he would be using the public thread more then the QT.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Reading the argument between DGB and tajo I feel like a mom when I say this:

KIDS SHUT UP ALREADY. YOUR BOTH ACTING CHILDISH. I WILL GIVE YOU A TIME OUT SO HELP ME GOD!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #684 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: DRK

will have more shortly
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #685 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry had to get my notes from a day ago and finish off on a few things I noted.
Here is my issues with DKR:
DRK: Why did you ask this to LL
DeathRowKitty wrote:LL, what do you think of the Jack-NS thing?
When all you did was LOL at the situation.

first few post full of fluff.

I don't like this answer about short deadlines
I would prefer a relatively short deadline at first that Fishy extends only if necessary. I'd rather we start out feeling a bit rushed and get more discussion time later than start out feeling like we have a lot of time and watch the deadline roll over us.
Why is rushing better day 1? Why would anyone town want discussion later?

Votes for TMH then in the same post states:
Blah blah, subtle town vibes from TMH. It makes me sad that it's possible someone who's town did what TMH did.

Leaving my vote where it is for now.
Why?

Next vote is on hito with no reason

Jumps on the LL wagon, to the Zang wagon.

Then has the fight with Tajo.

In short very little scum hunting from DRK. He jumps from BW to BW with no real scum suspects noted now.
I sense floating by scum hoping not to get noticed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #692 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:46 am

Post by farside22 »

mina wrote:For the record, I haven't been significantly more active in the QT with Fishy than in the thread, aside from questioning him a few times, making a few useless fluff comments I wouldn't bother with in the main thread (like "I see LL is getting wagoned, but I'm not following closely enough to tell why"), and saving a half-finished post there.
Fishy why didn't you call Mina out when she mentioned that she was sharing her thoughts in the QT about people?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #699 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:55 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
CMAR's player slot is now officially townie. And it's funny that the mod just ninja'd me with the replacement announcement!

I reserve the right to judge that for myself when the player actually makes a worthwhile post.
In other news I noticed the mod looking for a replacement for TMH, yup looks like that is site wide at the moment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #721 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Just rereading a few things. I still get that feeling that SpyreX is scum. He is just floating by as well. Making fluff comments. So far one case on Mina, other then that I don't have a good town feel from SpreX either.

scum list:

DRK
SpyreX
Hito (yes he's still on there)

the I have no read list:
cmar (insert replacement name here)
DTM (his last post gave me somewhat warm fuzzy's but after the last game I was in with him, I keep one eye open while sleeping with him)
Benmage
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #733 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Thats been me all game but much like the 'SpyreX is scum for *chirp*' I can't get anyone to SAY whether I've lost my mind or not in the clear terms.

It's making me crazier and soon it'll be me talking to myself
When all you do is make 2 line comments it makes it difficult to put into words the scummy feel that comes from it.
For someone complaining about gut feel you seem to use that yourself.
pot meet kettle
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #735 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Except its not JUST gut and *gasp* its based on this game not some mystical force off evil.

Sup pot and kettle how's it going?

(ohh SNAP three lines)
Then there is SpreX who is all about saying this person is town, that person is town. Oh wait someone voted me gasp their scum for not making a case.
What was your scum suspect before? Oh right Me=Weird
Let look at the reason's there
SpyreX wrote:
That said the Jack-move doesn't bother me.

Vote: Me=Weird

This does. For now.
Wow, that's a whole lot of brilliance there. :roll:

How you doing today pot?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #737 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Yes, and there was no reasons ever.

I mean, I can get out the diagrams and spend a thousand words to explain what is there. Or, vote it and go. And, even last page to someone who I've got that itch over answer when they ask like a normal.

And those little snipes are awesome and all but where's the rub? Me saying people are town and saying people are scum? OHH THE SHOCK AND HORROR.
Your scum suspects thus far are....me=weird and mina, with a I would vote for DRK.
Reasons are?
?
?
?
Lets see mina not giving a good case or reasoning but based on meta means she's scummy? This has nothing to do with the fact she is voting you does it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #767 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:46 am

Post by farside22 »

KRK Scum wrote:I've already explained this somewhere. Go look for it.
You go look for it. I did my research.
I'd given some sort of reasoning on hito in an earlier post and I certainly gave some sort of reasoning with my Zang vote (also, I think there were 2 votes on Zang before I voted him, so I would hardly call that a wagon). Do you have a problem with my Zang vote or is your problem with it just that I changed my vote?
Your next post for hito was as follow:
Looking back on it now, I'm not sure my suspicion based on that made much sense. I think my reasoning was something to do with scum being more interested in setup-related issues and less in the game itself.
Which is what you were doing yourself as far as talking stats and he was scum hunting before you, so your point for the vote was what?
Yes, I've jumped from the hito wagon that I'm pretty sure consisted only of myself to the LL wagon that probably contained no more than 3-4 people including myself to the Zang wagon that I'm pretty sure contained 3 people including myself. Unless you think my votes themselves are scummy, this is a meaningless accusation.

TMH, LL, Zang
Are you really counting a useless vote that went nowhere with a oh I thought reason as a valid vote.
Your doing more following then a priest should do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #770 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:08 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
farside randomly pointing things out and hoping something makes sense wrote:You go look for it. I did my research.
It took me under a minute to find in my iso. Clearly you didn't do enough research.
farside wrote:Your next post for hito was as follow:[...]Which is what you were doing yourself as far as talking stats and he was scum hunting before you, so your point for the vote was what?
Are you sure you actually read my posts...? My reasoning was explained in an earlier post (in fact, I think it was in my first post with content)....or are you objecting to me changing my mind about how scummy something was?
farside wrote:TMH, LL, Zang
Are you really counting a useless vote that went nowhere with a oh I thought reason as a valid vote.
Your doing more following then a priest should do.
My hito vote was more serious than my TMH vote, which I just arbitrarily left on him until I found someplace useful to put it. Once again, are you
sure
you actually read my posts?

As far as I can tell, you saw votes build up on me, then went back and made up crap so you could say you contributed to the DRK case. No, vague feelings of "hmmm...I remember DRK playing better last time" don't count as having had suspicions of me before then. Die scum.
Unvote, vote: farside22
^omgus vote
scum for the win here people.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #772 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

It took me under a minute to find in my iso. Clearly you didn't do enough research.
So you don't know where it is and want to call me out. Nice
Are you sure you actually read my posts...? My reasoning was explained in an earlier post (in fact, I think it was in my first post with content)....or are you objecting to me changing my mind about how scummy something was?
So why did you drop your case on hito if you had something then?
As far as I can tell, you saw votes build up on me, then went back and made up crap so you could say you contributed to the DRK case. No, vague feelings of "hmmm...I remember DRK playing better last time" don't count as having had suspicions of me before then. Die scum.
Lets ignore the fact farside called DRK on following each BW with Zang, LL and TMH but hey it's all good. Keep ignoring my points. Lets see why everyone else is voting for you that you are not asking things about:
mod wrote: DeathRowKitty ( 5 ) populartajo, Jack, nopointinactingup, Equinox, farside22, (L - 5 )
Jack ( 2 ) Corvuus, DTMaster (L - 8 )
tajo scum list no reason
jack vote hop
jack hop again
CMAR vote with no reason
equinox makes a case

Yes I'm so scummy for making a case, how dare I as everyone else who voted was so much more wittier then me. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #773 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Voting for someone voting for you != OMGUS
When your case is crap. Abso-fucking-lutely!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #774 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:27 am

Post by farside22 »

WHERE ARE YOU DRK. In your crap case against me you forgot to mention my fos on you as well

viewtopic.php?p=2783189#p2783189

DIE SCUM DIE!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #776 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Read what I fucking wrote, please. <3
DIE SCUM DIE
DIE SCUM DIE
DIE SCUM DIE
DIE SCUM DIE

If that is your only response that is mine. It means you have no response back, which means.......
your scum. Thank you for playing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #777 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Your FoS on me was after there was already suspicion on me.
My FOS had to do with your actions at that time. Read what I fucking wrote, please. <3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #780 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
farside wrote:If that is your only response that is mine. It means you have no response back, which means.......
your scum. Thank you for playing.
I did have a response. It's just that my response to every part of it would have included "that's not what I said." I saved you some reading by shortening it. You should be thanking me. Also, talk about grumpy! I put hearts all over my post and you respond with "DIE SCUM DIE" :(

As for the FoS thing, my point is that you saw suspicion build up on me, then went back and made up crap so you didn't look like you were just mindlessly wagoning. Honestly, an FoS for lurking is kind of meh, especially considering my recent meta has been a hell of a lot lurkier than I've been in this game.
Right my FOS had nothing to do with your so called laziness.
Explain how my case is crap. It's a nice word and all but really only one other person who voted for you had an actual case on you.
My impression of you when I did my iso had you as hmmm. How is that following when I had a questionable read of you during my iso?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #783 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:Right....your predecessor blows.

Unvote

Vote DeathRowKitty
Oh look another stellar case right here. Lets see DRK ignore him too.
On to less sarcastic moments.

So one person had suspicion (I believe) when I did my fos so I'm following on one but you justify you not following with Zang like this:
DRK scum wrote:I'd given some sort of reasoning on hito in an earlier post and I certainly gave some sort of reasoning with my Zang vote (also, I think there were 2 votes on Zang before I voted him, so I would hardly call that a wagon). Do you have a problem with my Zang vote or is your problem with it just that I changed my vote?
Seriously DIE SCUM DIE (Here is a <3) if it helps
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #786 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:19 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
farside wrote:So one person had suspicion (I believe) when I did my fos so I'm following on one but you justify you not following with Zang like this:
Several players had called me scummy in the previous pages at the time of your FoS (the previous several pages only accounted for 2 days worth of posts, so even though suspicion of me began on page 17, that was less than 3 days before your FoS).
farside wrote:My impression of you when I did my iso had you as hmmm. How is that following when I had a questionable read of you during my iso?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #789 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry it wasn't my iso, that was my after I got back from my V/LA. Sorry I couldn't respond sooner but you know I was not able to get to the computer very much.
My iso was more about my gut impression of you that you keep referring to.
DeathRowKitty - after not much said the first few post I get to a post full of oppinions. I do think it's odd that he votes for TMH, but says he has subtle town vibes for him. Doesn't quite make sense.
I really, really don't understand the vote for hito when you never said anything about him in your catch up post
well at least he is voting for LL for a reason. I expect more from DRK but maybe that's just a long ago memory when he did his own gambit as town once upon a game.
I would call this a null read.
Sorry I can't be online 24 hours a day to respond. When I did my hmm response only tajo and jack said anything about you at the time.

However your case, farsides case is crap with no reason.
You can't say well I voted when 2 people where voting for Zang but farside stated suspicion when 2 people brought up my name and stated suspicion is following.
That's pure hypocrisy which again is scummy.

I also love how you ignore every person who didn't make a case and argue with only those who have an opinion.
Save me the headache which scum buddy is bussing you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #806 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Reading Corv's post I'm doing a complete 180 and calling that slot scum.
You know when you see someone trying to build a case and it looks like it's full of uncertainty and using mostly meta argument about someone being scum.
well that's how Corv's post read to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #820 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

first off, love the new activity overview button. As a mod I love it to look for those not posting at certain times. As a player it helps to see those not posting much and see if they are like that everywhere.
I see the topic if fishy is scum or not is coming up.
I'm thinking NS is more scummy but things fishy said to me in the QT make no sense as town. Every instict I have when I chat with him sounds manufactured.
Example.
I asked fishy why he wasn't pushing things since he is imortal and has not fear of dying like DGB.
I can't use his exact words but the sum up is this:
He is concerned with making mistakes in the game. He feels the burden on his shoulders since he is going to be in the game for the long haul and being a god gives him a burden of being really good at something that is hard to live up to.

This sounded incredibly odd to me for an answer. I don't see why a God would have fear or any of these issues he mentions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #833 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:48 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Hey farside you never answered that question about the actual state of my reads.
What question?
This one?
And those little snipes are awesome and all but where's the rub? Me saying people are town and saying people are scum? OHH THE SHOCK AND HORROR.
That looked like sarcasm.
I disagreed with your thinking on tajo as maybe scum. I disagree with your thoughts on Mina, I find it more OMGUS and the me=weird/cmar slot is non-vocal, but I found me=weird to be scummy.
You have since changed your views on tajo I believe but have said nothing about DRK. What is your view?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #834 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:59 am

Post by farside22 »

DRK the scum wrote:There's not much to argue about when someone just say "vote: DRK lolurscum." Plus, in all honesty, I'm not sure votes based on this post (and the post after it) were unwarranted. My contention was that you saw my wagon forming and pulled up random crap from my iso so you could say you made a case.
backtracking 101 for scums. I see you took the class, you must have failed as your case has failed.
I already proved I didn't like your game play before.
Saying hmmm is equivalent to IGMYOU is just your way of trying to say my views were not real.
You can't have your belief, saying I never had any suspicion then backtrack to make it sound better.
Your case has been proven invalid and you have nothing else because your scum making a weak ass case.

I also love how you only get active when attacked but still do very little scum hunting through-out the game.

@Corv: I will discuss my thoughts about you later. I need to get ready for work.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #896 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fellow followers of Fishythefish: Has he posted in your QuickTopics recently?
No. Last I checked was this morning.
DTMaster wrote:Due to some QT relays I am leaning towards DRK town. Same conditions apply to Jack. As well LLD is behaving normally relayed via NS. I am awaiting for Benmage.

Le shock! Right? I'm going to maintain my Feysal push. I'm on my phone but expect details soon.
Don't know what your talking about so I'm going to disagree unless I have better reason.

Also I really don't see Feysal as scum upon my read.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
GUESS WHY
no clue
SpyreX wrote:You're going to get a more in-depth post tonight when I'm home but for now:

FARSIDE THIS:
Before I get all rage mode I'll go ahead and clarify that you are saying my reasons for m=r and mina are ?.

Because, well, time saving and all that.
I don't get what your putting down here. What's the question?

@Corv:
DRK: Actually, it seems like your play style and meta has changed. You actually seem to be scumhunting and more interested in lynching scum than just trying to 'omgus/save yourself'. Whats going on?
Really this is DRK scumhunting more? You have links to games he scum hunted less? (IE: not following)

DRK generally always looks scummy regardless of alignment. It is his nature.
His exact responses and exchange with tajo is interesting.
What about his post rings scummy in this game?

DGB: the existence of scum day talk makes me not share your opinion.
Am I the only one who doesn't find it that important? I had a game that had daytalking scum. It's not that powerful.
It is more helpful end game in my view. Why do you find it that powerful?
Farside: Your reference to TMH is reference to me?
yes.
1. You are town and are actively trying to prevent your own lynch while finding scum.
2. You are scum but somehow are fairly calculating in how you prevent your own lynch while driving a wagon on someone else while appearing as in 1.
I don't see either option. In case you missed the conversation DRK admitted his votes were following (except zang who had two votes so apparently that is not following)
and made a crap case on me. How is he scum hunting again?

When I said that you tend to 'look/appear' scummy, you should realize it isn't a "dismissal" in that everything you do is scummy therefore you must be scum, but that you tend to 'appear' scummy regardless of your alignment and I (and others) need to read and consider it more. That is why I find it interesting since a DRK-scum in previous game would play differently than what you are doing now. I would consider you to be town based on other parts but since there IS day talk scum chat, I can not discount the difference in play style from 1. previous game(s) to this game, 2. early game this game ('laziness') to 'being wagoned/voted' this game.
I read this as I'm going to be wishy washy as hell all game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #934 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote: Farside is now way up on that murderin' list.
I'm TRYING to get DGB to work with me here since she thinks I'm off my rocker BUT expect an I told you so between M=W and Mina (with a side of Farside now)
Awesome!
I always love seeing people fall flat on their face when they are hit with a dose of how wrong they are about me based on nothing they can explain.
You don't believe me just read my sig.

Can someone explain besides DTM why Feysal is scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #941 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:00 am

Post by farside22 »

DRK wrote:Stupid amnesia! I don't remember saying this anywhere :( (no, seriously, what?)
Lets say you didn't dismiss my allegation of following. Except for Zang, which people had been talking about for a couple of pages before you placed your vote. I counted about 3 other people talking about Zang as suspicious before you switched your vote and you had not stated suspicion before you vote.
I still call you hypocritical scum. I don't want to hear DTM that some QT talks makes DRK auto-town. It's not something I can see or others. If you can specify what without a role reveal it would be nice. I expect with your comments that's not possible, but don't you think scum can fake being nice or fake a claim if necessary in a QT? The proof of DRK is how he plays the game completely.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #943 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:24 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:I'm sorry, but your grammar is killing me and I can honestly say I have no idea what you're talking about. Just quote where I supposedly admitted my votes were following.
I said in one post you were following votes.
You argued that you didn't believe that 2 votes on Zang was following, but didn't deny you were not following the others I mentioned.
I'm also pointing out there was discussion going on about Zang when you did cast your vote, which is what you are saying I did.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #946 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:34 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Oh, this post? If so, that explains why I don't remember saying my votes were following (because I didn't...)
No you didn't. That's why I said next to rephrase my comment was: You didn't dismiss my allegation.
Your still hypocritical scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #948 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
I'm going to put this out there.

Who claims BP in-thread except a scum who needs to explain why they're not getting NK when they should be target numero uno?
I'm bulletproof

unvote, vote:corvuss

I haven't read drk's posts since the omgus on farside, so I feel like this is probably best.
^Someone needs to kill this guy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #949 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:51 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:

Who claims BP in-thread except a scum who needs to explain why they're not getting NK when they should be target numero uno?
He did?
DTMaster wrote:If you're wondering DGB, I'm night killable so
I'm not claiming the BP
. I just don't want you to use it on me. It's just a waste of an action for you to protect me. "hint hint hint hint"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Trying to catch up. Very little time tonight to get it all.
From what I gather DTM and NS made my head hurt. I want to look at Feysal's meta later and DRK is still my top suspect.
Will have more in the morning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:55 am

Post by farside22 »

I think the things most people are calling scumtells from Feysal (specifically his extreme unwillingness to vote and bandwagon) are more newbie-playstyle-tells. That being said, his playstyle is inscrutable and anti-town. So, from my perspective, he's a policy lynch.
He's been here since 10/2010 and he played mafia at other sites if you read his wiki.
Calling the play newbie-playstyle-tells, does not compute. Scum use those tells throughout MS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I did all the meta research I'm going to do. At this point Feysal is lying about his play in his response to LL.

Here is Feysal as town:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 20&start=0

Made a case on someone (bad as it is) that no one else did. Was pressured day 1 for not voting. Did an analysis and read the game. He didn't sit back as he has done or claimed that he does in games.

Here is Feysal as scum:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 21&start=0

This looks familiarly. Talks about what's going on in the game. No real scum suspects and constantly trying to do catch up.

unvote:
vote: Feysal
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:29 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
The Fruit Goddess sends farside much love for the post above.

It's claim time for Feysal, and I stand ready to hammer him with a pineapple if he fails to appease me.
I disagree with you about hito. I truly believe he is part of the scum team.

*grabs fruit and run before God spits fire*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:47 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
I want to give you the BP, farside. I'm serious. I think I will.
Personally I think equinox is doing a justice to this town that makes me happy I'm not scum.
You do as you please, but that's my 2 cents.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

hitogoroshi wrote:Okay that's not at ALL fair.

Personal perspective: I have time to check MS most of the day. You'll see me browsing Theme Park more than not-browsing-Theme Park. But time to read =! time to post. About the only time time watching is relevant is a.) multi-day absence or b.) hours until deadline with X just needing to show up and vote.
*cough*
I saw him online while I posted the 2 post you see above. I didn't think about a screen shot (damn you DRK I need to remember that next time). When I logged off he was still around. How long does someone mull around when they are near lynch?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

DTMaster wrote:I find that Feysal is more in control of the situation as town though here's a good town meta http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... start=1425

Also "face palm at DRK".
I looked that that game. That was a very different type of mafia game. Feysal talk more about how to make the set up work.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

HI FEYSAL!!!!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Damn that is not enough time in a day for me.
@Feysal: Where are you in your read of the game? Do you have any views that you noted from your read? Are you reading in iso? If so who have you read, why did you read them and what is your view on those you iso'ed.

Oh look competing wagon's :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote:
farside22 wrote:Damn that is not enough time in a day for me.
@Feysal: Where are you in your read of the game? Do you have any views that you noted from your read? Are you reading in iso? If so who have you read, why did you read them and what is your view on those you iso'ed.

Oh look competing wagon's :roll:
Look at his iso 14.
Listen I think they are both scummy in one way or another. But there are a few players on DKR's wagon that rub me the wrong way.

*Mod: I will be on V/LA starting Friday night 02/18 and be back Monday 02/21 (not sure what time figure after 3pm PST)
Noted
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Somehow I don't suggest the vig shoot Jack. Idk, the BP claim seemed more legit to me than anything else... FFFF
Did I miss Jack claiming BP?
Jack wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:

I'm bulletproof

unvote, vote:corvuss

I haven't read drk's posts since the omgus on farside, so I feel like this is probably best.
I read this as a joke. Jack???
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Damn it I need a vote count stat!
unvote:

vote: hito

This is temporary. Hito is still high on my scum list. I need time for research, I hope I can get to it in the morning.
I really don't like a couple of people on DRK still.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

I honestly don't have time to do my research. I may not be able to get online when I get home from work either. Too much packing still to do.

unvote:
vote: DRK
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hi all. I'm back from my trip.
I give mina props from seeing something of SpyreX.
I need to reread a couple of things. I hope to have more tomorrow if not tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

@DGB: What is your view on the nopointinactingup? I'm still not seeing anything remotely town there?
I'm still needing brain power to get to my thoughts on hito next.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

hitogoroshi wrote:Okay, I get what you're doing, Jack. I still feel justified in the initial wagon on you- it's not a certainty that the scum immortal knows who the scum are, since a theme of this setup does seem to be "gather information in QT with your Immortal/your High Priests". Given that, it's not a huge leap to take your first post at face value, in my view at least. But you ratcheted it up to a zany level and TMH still jumped. I'm not quite sure if that's a newbtell or a scumtell, but regardless:.
How is what TMH did considered scummy? How did he "jump"?
hitogoroshi wrote:Generally I like to open the day by voting for my favorite policy lynch target...but you know, none of the players I know here are people I want to policy lynch! :o

I'll settle for someone I know nothing about and
Vote: Brokenscraps
I find it odd for hito to do a RVS vote when there was actual discussion going on before.

Hito:
Do you know of a game where scum pushes a lynch like TMH did in the beginning?
Why did you think DRK was scummy?

What changed you views from this:
As for Feysal, I'm torn. His play reminds me a lot of my early town play, in games like Mini 847, before I properly grasped good vote usage and bandwagoning. That being said, I can't easily peg whether it's newb-town or newb-scum, because if you don't understand good vote usage you're going to be pretty similar as town OR scum. (Sadly, that's mostly speculation, as I never had a scum game in my terrible-player phase.) Because of this unreadability, he's a fine policy lynch. I don't think his chances of being scum are as high as DRK, but I also don't think we won't be getting clear reads on Feysal at all this game.
to this:
I'm gonna need it explained in more detail why DRK is cleared off of DTM's whateverthehellthing, because I'm not parsing the nitty gritty of his SWEETS GAMBITS, but whatever, I'll trust that DTM knows what he's doing. Not sold on Feysal-scum, but we'll probably need to eat this policy lynch sometime, and this is page motherfuckin 42 so lets get eugenic up in this bitch.

Unvote, Vote: Feysal
Why not vote for Corv?
That's not really fair. I had a preference of DRK over Feysal because DRK seemed like scum, whereas Feysal was inscrutable and likely to remain such but less positively scummy. I prefer a Tajo lynch to either of these, but a Tajo lynch wasn't happening. So, I voted DRK. Then, DTM mentioned a town read on DRK, and the Feysal wagon swelled to include five of my six strongest townreads. It's not about "not caring who gets lynched" - it's just that I like both of these wagons. While I liked the DRK-wagon slightly more, if a strong town reads has reason to believe he's town, and the Feysal wagon is full of townies, and deadline is near, that's more than enough incentive to switch.
Why not push the lynch that you believe will produce scum or push the one you believe to be the scummiest?

Fishythefish 368 wrote: I am also suspicious of Spyrex (as I've mentioned in a couple of QTs). The main thing is just that he's done very little, which isn't something I associate with townSpyrex. Most of his posting has been talking about Jack/NS, which is the easiest thing in the game to come up with an opinion on.

Did anyone in FF's group get a this info?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Just checking. It's hard to get over this doubt I have in Fishy. He still makes my spidy senses tingle.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:And you dont have any massive walls of insight? No notes to share with us all?
Do you?
Have you read the game yet? Where are your views on players?
Hito wrote:Not RVS. I start days by voting for my favorite policy lynch target. I didn't want to policy lynch anyone I knew, so I settled on scraps, who seemed like a newbie.
I looked into your other games. Even something as little as six pages to replace and you had views on what players said with scum suspects. That's my issue with your vote at the start.

To Hito:
My point about your comments in regards to your vote, is you didn't push the tajo lynch. In fact looking at your post you hopped over from one vote to another, which ever wagon had the speed instead of arguing about why anyone should vote for either tajo, feysal or DRK.

vote: Hito

@DGB: Read the spoiler for SpyreX traitor role. He didn't know his scum buddies. I'm wondering if scum knew there was a traitor since the cop was told the follow:
Additionally, you are an investigator that looks at associations. Each night, you may PM me with at least four mortal players who are not you (you may submit five or more with one of them being you if you wish). I will respond by telling you whether the group of players you sent me included any guilty parties. Please note that there will be at least one scum-aligned player who will come up innocent.
My thought was if the cop had a clue someone scum would show up innocent (probably thought it would be a GF) the scum team may have known there was a traitor.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Welp Benmage in one post changed my view.
I'll just put him under the prick category instead of scummy list. :P
I do admit the one problem I had with Tajo was his comment to Ben about making a list, then not voting for him.
DGB: I still don't see hito town and calling the case lazy is seriously wrong. He's been floating from one wagon to another and I don't call that town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think it's a bit misleading to say this without referencing the deadline. I tried to get Tajo lynched yesterday,
ORLY!

Lets look at how you tried to get Tajo lynch
hito scum wrote: To that end, I like her points on Tajo. As soon as I started the game, I thought, "I want to start talking in QT, and talk a lot. Best way to figure out of DGB is a scum god or town god." She obviously thinks the same way about her followers, and Tajo apparently doesn't think the same about her. Personally, even if I suspected I had drawn the scum god, I'd still put a smile on and keep chatting, trying to confirm or deny my suspicions.

As well, Jack is correct that the wagon times really need to begin. So;

Unvote, Vote: populartajo
hitogoroshi wrote:Sorry I've been a little scarce from this thread. Busy in other threads, busy in life.

Have an updated reads list to play with.

Alpha Town Madness:
hitogoroshi, Equinox
Town:
Jack, LadyLambdadelta, Andrius
Town-flavored-null:
Spyrex, farside22
Scum-flavored-null:
DTMaster, Feysal, CMAR
Scum:
populartajo, themanhimself, drk

Insufficient Data:
Mina, Benmage
hito scum wrote:This also makes Tajo scum a little less likely, though his connection with fishy-scumgod is certainly more tenuous than TMH's. Currently having a little chat with DGB on that matter; I'll get back to you.
hito scum wrote:Anyway, I think it's time to exeunt from the Tajo wagon. I still have my misgivings about him, but I've talked at length with DGB about them, so I'm sure if I die she'll bring them up if needed. (The short version is that there seems to be a disconnect between his thread play and how he's approaching the QT; a sudden earnesty in one, but not the other.)
There was one point where Tajo had to ask you what your case was entirely to get you to say something useful, but I wouldn't call this "trying to get scum lynch" material.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

DGB: I'm still not getting the hito town assessment you have.

@Tajo: Any reason you didn't vote Ben after you threatened to do so if he didn't post something worthwhile in his next post?

note to self meta search benmage. Bad juju just hit me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:DGB: I'm still not getting the hito town assessment you have.
Trust me on that one.
You've been wrong before.

Sigh

more research to be done.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Question to Jack: You keep saying you find andrius scummy. Can you tell me any difference or anything similar between this game and our current game?
What about nopoint game past game and our current game.
Finally: Do you typically check to see if someone is lurking throughout the site? Or do you check to see if someone's statement about lurking is true?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the triple post. One last question.
Tajo is Anon an alt?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:If you need help ask...I dont wiki, but have a decent general gist of most of my games.
I was remembering the game we were in together where you were werewolf and I was VT. You really fought hard and a part of me doesn't put it past you to self vote as scum and claim early for town credit. So I'll ask have you ever claimed (whether fake claim or real claim) before L-1 with no reason to claim?

In regards to my comment to DGB I will reminder her about Gezzer mafia where she read Papa Zito as town and Papa flipped scum. She was right about Sly in the game being town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote: I sometimes check to see if someone is lurking.
Any reason you checked when DGB mentioned brokenscraps posting in MS?

@tajo: Still looking for an answer to this:
farside22 wrote: @Tajo: Any reason you didn't vote Ben after you threatened to do so if he didn't post something worthwhile in his next post?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:btw...farside scum read increasing....she gonna read all the games I was ever in...yeah riiiiiiiiiight.
Did I say I was going to? :roll:
Nope. I look into a few games from players. If I looked at all of them I would have to have no life like I used to.

@nonpoint: You have examples of how you act different as scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Farsides long drawn out thought process broken down to simple terms.

Okay so I asked some questions about tajo/jack because of the scum team comments coming on.
First in regards to Tajo. I asked about the alt because Tajo (or I should say Anon) was in a game with me where he was scum who had 2 QT's. One was with me and the other was his scum team. Anon I think made 2 post at the most to me during the game.
Now why do I bring this point up. I think Tajo scum knows the difference between QT's as scum. He would have been really quiet or close to non-exist and I don't imagine Tajo scum being confused on QT's.
As for the what town would say vs Tajo's response. His views on it are not far outside the realm of possibilities. I have seen town and scum react thinking someone was role fishing when their not. My only doubt on Tajo is 2 fold.
1) Jack. If aligned I wondered why Jack would look into someone's post. Also looking at Jack's post he only mentions Tajo as possible scum then dropped it completely. Also I notice Jack has a tendency as town to really use quotes from others when he calls them scum or town which isn't happening here.
2) Is his lack of vote on Benmage. I saw Benmage's comment as a test to Tajo's comment and Tajo failed.

In this case with Jack's lack of comments towards Tajo or about Tajo, SpryeX comments and Tajo's 2 points I see a connection with Jack/Tajo.

unvote:

vote: Jack

I would still add hito to this scum team.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:48 am

Post by farside22 »

DGB: You make my head hurt. I don't know if the scum team knew of a traitor, I'm assuming they did based on the role PM that Zor sent to the cop. I know the one game I was in and on the scum team there was no hint of a traitor for our side.
Another game I was in there was a traitor and I was scum and we got info there was someone helping our side under cover.
Playing Zor's games I believe there is usually an idea of what to expect.
That said I don't imagine all scum members sending signals to a traitor. (I know I didn't in the game I was in) All it takes is one hint, thought, idea, clue from Spyrex.
That's what I'm going to look for is any clue from Spyrex and those that defended him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

YAY!!!! After a few moments of looking through SpyreX and seeing if there were signals. I'm going back to my hito is scum and should die

Spoiler:
I see this as a message from Spyrex trying to signal:
SpyreX wrote:Once MYSTERIOUS THINGS are dealt with maybe we can talk.

Or you can go Me=Weird with me.
This post was to Andy who responded:
Andrius wrote:Mysterioys things? :?

What do you mean M=w? I like the tajo wagon thxmuch.

No dice for Andy.

DGB: Did you ever get anything from SpyreX here:
SpyreX wrote:I've got a theory I'm working on in the secret realms that goddessess can pass along that would make part of that make sense.
This comes after SpyRex Signal
hitogoroshi wrote:oh sorry brospeh

Does your Spyrex scum read have anything to it besides him not posting much? Because I am ten million percentages sure that his overwhelmed isn't specific to this game.
More defense from hito for SpyreX

He explicitly advocates not voting Jack, I'm diggin his line of thought on M=W, and his confusion about how to resolve the Jack-TMH-NS situation seems honest. There's also the smiley face on his report card from our towniest of town Goddesses.

I will say when Hito asked Andy about why he thought SpyRex was scum he backed down saying it was lack of posting.

Here is something else said by SpryeX that I think was a hint to his scum buddies to bus him:
Now, maybe, we can pull together and get rid of the Hope Diamond slot that curses all who touch it (because it is scum).
I'm really feeling now that Andy was communicating back here:
Andrius wrote:Spy, are you on moonbeams?
He's scum. Vote DRK and sheep DGB.
Together we will be the Vanguard of the High Priests and usher in a new era without these dark gods/priests whatever they are.
hito scum responds to SpyreX
hitogoroshi wrote:
Spyrex wrote:Now, maybe, we can pull together and get rid of the Hope Diamond slot that curses all who touch it (because it is scum).
I agree that there really are Hope Diamond slots that are more than a statistical fluke. A player replaces in while far behind as scum. They peck at the occasional in-thread contribution while promising a "catch-up post"; but they are so nervous they'll "slip" as scum (and oftentimes the slots replace in with a bit of pressure on them) that they never feel safe posting the catch-up. That makes them lurk more, which gets more pressure and makes them worried more, and soon they too replace out.

With the responses from Andy I'm almost certain he is scum too. Just not as sure as I am of hito.
unvote:

DIE SCUM DIE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

I didn't see SpyreX as town in anything he said and rubbed me the wrong way. What gave you the impression he was town at the time?
As for the Hope Diamond comment it could be, but I see it has a signal.
I've also thought of you as scum since I started naming scum and no even DGB's trust me doesn't really make me feel warm and fuzzy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hito: The only thing you say is you think SpyreX is busy site wide with RL issues
Busy =/=town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #94) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

@hito?
What line of thought did you dig for M=W?
Why is it that his vote stayed on M=W all day long and did very little scum hunting in the game bypassed you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #95) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also hito:
What confusion do you see from SpyreX in regards to Jack-TMH-NS?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #96) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

I disagree with you DGB. It was after a few comments made by SpyreX that hito declared him town with weak reasoning.
All scum team need is one responder is they see something, they can tell their scum buddies what they see since they have a day chat.
That is also why I can't see every single scum, traitor searching.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #97) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:31 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Your timing is terrible, farside, it's letting Jack get away... he's stalling his claim... we can't be giving him an excuse by leaving his wagon.
He hasn't posted on site since the 24th. He's already stalled.
Do you doubt that much hito scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #98) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Looks like hito didn't feel enough pressure to comment. He was here and left without a word.

Good job DGB. I blame you and your blindness to the ass kissers and drive on Jack for ignoring a very strong scum suspect.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #99) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jack's at L-2 he can claim now.

Hito: How the hell does the Hope Diamond comment sound good?
How is what you said show confusion from SpyreX.
So what 3 people mention SpyreX lack of awesomeness so that must mean he's town instead of
*gasp* he wasn't actually scum hunting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #100) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Dear Corv,

Hito has his nose so far up DGB's butt it's not funny.
Posting is all well in dandy but so far he's reasoning makes no sense.
Jack is at L-2. My vote right this moments puts him at L-1, hammer time for scum if they wish to hammer instead of waiting for a claim, or Jack as scum hammer giving no time if DGB wishes to do anything today (I didn't read the God Roles/Abilities so I don't know if this once per what ability).
I'm allowed to make Hito squirm. I also feel more confident in my hito scum read then Jack scum read. With Deadline on the 7th and Jack still able to claim, I see no reason my vote needs to move at this time.

Sincerely,

farside
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #101) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

DGB: First of all unless you saw Jack online sometime he has posted anywhere
Second are you really saying lynch and don't wait for a claim?
(Since I still haven't read the God abilities does NS have to announce he is halting the lynch?)
Finally you are being more stubborn and blind that is worth talking to. I'm not going to be bullied and bitched to by a player that refuses to listen to others ideas. Which reminds me of another game we were in that was Zor's game in which you acted the same way and was very disrespectful.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #102) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Equinox wrote:
farside22 wrote:(Since I still haven't read the God abilities does NS have to announce he is halting the lynch?)
The second he posts that he sits in judgment, all votes freeze.

Just read it. Now I have a question to the mod be I didn't see this as clear.

Mod: If the God of Judgment declares a player innocent does that mean no one can vote on him after the votes are reset?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #103) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I knew that feeling I'm having now felt familiar. I was referring to this game In which DGB didn't listen and flipped scum. Yeah I didn't enjoy that game do to certain attitudes from a couple of players including DGB and this game reminds me of that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #104) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

@DGB:
Fair enough. I think waiting for a Jack claim is best at this time. If NS is scum and does his thing, people can still vote Jack.

@Corvuus I'm a determined person. If I feel with every fiber a player is scum I want to see them lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #105) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:39 am

Post by farside22 »

I had a small part to play in SpyreX's death, tbh. ;)
Andrius: on my reread of you can you elaborate a bit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #106) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Hito scum connections.

On the chance that I'm correct about hito scum I see the potential scum buddies:

Jack/TMH - the talk in circles post both looking scum, but may be town
I'm pretty sure in this circle jerk one of Jack/TMH is another scum partner I could see.
I'm going to say more like Jack seeing as his post later has Jack town and TMH scum but I didn't see anything inbetween to explain why TMH was scum pushing at town or even understand how that is a scum tell.

CMAR/nonpoint - he likes the points from Spyrex about the flaker but doesn't try and push a lynch in that direction

Oh look at the person who is not scum hunting.
First stating:
I'm happy that Feysal is proving me wrong and actually playing the game. I'll respond to his points when I can count on the site not to shit itself and die.
Next let me not vote Jack but kiss my Goddess ass so she doesn't catch on post:
I'm gonna meet my Goddess halfway on this one and swap to the player whose alleged traitor-fish actually looks like a traitor-fish:

Unvote, Vote: Feysal
In short scum group:

hito/Jack/nonpoint
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #107) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Andrius wrote:Is that a question or a statement, farside?
question. I didn't see anything that you stated that showed thoughts/views/or opinion on Spyrex so you statement to me I quoted is odd.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I had a small part to play in SpyreX's death, tbh. ;)
Andrius: on my reread of you can you elaborate a bit.
The fruit neighborhood is very team-oriented.
Ah! Nvm that actually makes sense. I retract my question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #109) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Andrius wrote:The Temple of Rewards doesn't only deal in fruit, farside.
I'm good. I missed that post in the iso. (need to learn to use find more often).
What do you think of the possible scum team/reasons?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #110) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

End of day 1 vote count

*** DeathRowKitty ( 10 ) *** populartajo,
Benmage
Fishythefish
, Feysal,
Corvuus
nopointinactingup
, Equinox,
Lady Lambdadelta
, farside22

Today's:
*** Jack ( 7 ) *** DrippingGoofball, Andrius,
nopointinactingup,
Equinox,
Benmage, Corvuus,
Fishythefish
, (L - 1 )

Pink is scum
orange is questionable
Green is confirmed town

I find it difficult to believe that at least one scum was not on the DRK lynch day one
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #111) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

blinded by her arrogance wrote:I find that the Feysal and Equinox putative telegraphs are much, much more direct than anything that can be interpreted out of hito. This being said, the Jack flip might help see if the theory holds before proceeding deeper.
Hito is scum, your just too involved in your own theory to actually see his (1) lack of scum hunting (2) weak vote reasons (3) kissing your ass.
I will be, if alive, attacking hito till I get him at claim and/or lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

blinded by her own theory wrote:@ farside, in these wagons, tajo, Feysal and Equinox become possibilities as well.
I pretty much feel Equinox is town.
It would take more then subtle telegraphing, WHEN SCUM HAVE A FUCKING DAY TALK ABILITY, to convince me Equinox is scum.
Tajo and Feysal is a point. Feysal is someone I feel better about after the long post, tajo I'm on the fence and could see scum partnership with Jack as I pointed at early today.
Farside, you don't make yourself green....?
Sure I'm guaranteed townie to everyone in the game. :roll:
I wish I was guaranteed. I already had, what 3 people say they think I'm scum. At least if I was guaranteed I could look forward to death tonight, instead of driving thru DGB's think head that she's not 100% correct all the time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

His QT claim gets in the way of this. May I remind you that I asked players if they'd be willing to sacrifice themselves to save a PR, also.
What did SpyreX, respond with? Oh right he passed that test and flipped scum traitor.
Awesome stuff.
Carry on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:It would take more then subtle telegraphing, WHEN SCUM HAVE A FUCKING DAY TALK ABILITY
Not with the Traitor. The scum team needs to find out who the Traitor is, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the Traitor needs to know who his buddies are. It's all about the Traitor. The Traitor doesn't daytalk with his buddies, he doesn't know who they are. Hence the telegraphing in the thread.
It only takes one response. I disagree that every single scum would telegraph themselves for the sake of a traitor. If they did, they would be a stupid scum group. Typically a traitor does join a scumteam once a scum member dies.
I seriously doubt Fesysal entrance comment was a telegraph. I think you are reaching.

@Jack: Get your ass in here if your online!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

For point of reference, yes scum will claim VT if they think it will save them.
Hell I didn't even know page one had the VT, PM or I would have questioned AGM more on his claim.

I'm calling day 2 scum team as:
hito/corv/nonpoint

Just need to put this out there to see how right I will be at the end of the game.
God help me. I'm going to go back and forth on AGM.

Let me have a day to think.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
Andrius wrote:Hang on, didn't DTM Hide behind nopoint and clear him as town? :?
He claimed for no reason to the scum god like a fucking idiot...what if he was rb'd?

RB>>>>>Hider for this game. I'm going on the assumption of course that DTM either RB'ed or I'm wrong. He could be scum but I don't see that at all.

I thought Ben was talking about the word good at the end that say you win with the town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:Sorry...this was side chatter with Faraday. Basically scum rarely claim VT. But it does happen. AGM claimed VT. Thats about it.

I've claimed vanilla as scum, too, and I've certainly seen others do it.
I have too. I did it in one game where I hoped by claiming VT it would save me rather then trying to out a PR.
However I'm on the fence with the claim. I think your just eager to see if your theory is correct then anything else.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:47 am

Post by farside22 »

@Benmage: Was there a reason you pointed out the VT PM was on page one?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

@AGM: Was there a reason you read the end and saw you needed to claim? Did the mod say anything to you about the person you replacing being at L-1?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

hitogoroshi wrote:Curious as to what the town thinks regarding this:
AGM is either town or scum with Benmage, I'm thinking.
IF that's a valid assumption it's a good place to start.

I was thinking this too. I didn't like Ben's desire to find a replacement and fill them in. It could be scum trying to help out their scum partner.
And no Ben that's not what hito was implying.

I still find hito's play scummy. I'll eat my hat if he flips town vig.

I would vote on the following people today: AGM, Corv, nonpoint.
AGM would tell me about a few people in the game and their alignment a bit more.

unvote:
vote: AGM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:I was thinking this too. I didn't like Ben's desire to find a replacement and fill them in. It could be scum trying to help out their scum partner.
And no Ben that's not what hito was implying.
So farside what scum PR are you?

Seriously what kind of fucking nonsense is this? Don't treat me like this is my first time playing the game. If I was scum and wanted to ask the mod something...I'd fucking PM it to them.

For fucks sake... this only reads as trying to maintain doubt on my alignment because I dropped the 1 card you really shouldn't ever drop (but once dropped confirms me 100% town)....So YES you read scum here.
Oh your just bitching because I'm calling you scum. This sounds more like panic scum comment coming from you.
I've stated my doubts in you, expect once. Other then that I have a nagging feeling and I don't like it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:This sounds more like panic scum comment coming from you.
Nice reverse belief.

Inc OMGUS. I think you panic'd a bit...and find this false bravado stinky. You dont even poke around with how I just claimed I am 100% town.. Because you fear finding out why.

unvote vote farside22
100% town based on a PM you pointed out that is on page 1.
Awesome story bro.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:100% town based on a PM you pointed out that is on page 1.
Awesome story bro.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

swing and a miss

All you claimed was VT. Then pointed out the PM on page one.

Anyone else in the game see the 100% town proof from Benmage that didn't come from the front page, please speak up.
hitogoroshi wrote:If AGM is scum, you're his scumpartner.
DrippingGoofball wrote: VOTE: Benmage
Equinox wrote: Kill any of the following: Benmage, Corvuus, Equinox, nopointinactingup

Yup that's what I figured. Benmage is delusional.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

I
dropped
the 1 card you really shouldn't ever drop (but once dropped confirms me 100% town).
This is past tense. Which means you supposedly did something, but then change the wording in the (_)as though you didn't do it.

Then we have you claiming VT, then confirming your I claimed VT comment about 3 times.
So did you drop it? Or Do I need to get popcorn out for a possible fake claim from the great Benmage?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:Good farside. I said I did something ...that I shouldn't do. But once done confirms me 100% town.

The deed is done. Any town worth 2 cents should recognize it.

You're whole VT claim thing isn't it.
The only thing a town player shouldn't do is self vote. I recall anything else and a self vote doesn't confirm you 100%
I also pointed to 3 people that found you scummy that didn't see this so called deed, soooooo yeah your not making any sense.
If I have to search through each post to find something your barking up the wrong tree. I have 30 minutes in which I need other games to look into, then time to get ready for work.
Plus your voting me for weak reason.

unvote:
vote: Benmage
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #126) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

:lol:
If a self vote and premature claim with no pressure is town play I'm going to wonder at the state of MS since I've been gone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:41 am

Post by farside22 »

DTM: My thought on Ben is maybe, just maybe he's helping scum that has a PR. It's not beyond reason as I have seen scum not buss if it's a PR scum partner that is needed.
Also he is saying he is 100% town by a drop card that is not 100% town. I don't see a claim without reason as town play and playing with Benmage scum before he has a tendancy to look for other scum roles (IE: he was wolf in the game trying to lynch mafia) or maybe a SK (aka hito)
So my mind is not clear of Benmage.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Ben: I already stated I don't have time to search every freeking game. If you haven't noticed I'm not glued to this site because work fucking took it away from me. Some days it's frustrating and other days I'm too busy to think about the game.
I don't know what to make of the meta argument. I trust you as far as I could throw you and I don't doubt for a second that scum Benmage wouldn't use his own meta as an advantage.

I'm going to go reread a few things. I'm not sure if I will have time to reread everything, but I need to look into a few things again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Although I don't 100% trust fishy I have been asking him questions about the players in the group. See if he had a read. How they acted. How much they post. The interesting thing is that fishy stated that most everyone as stated that they have their concerns, but felt NS was far scummier except Corv. I know from my own perspective and most players I have seen (yes even DGB) most town have a healthy doubt or paranoid if they don't know the person they are communicating with is town or not.
Apparently Corv trusted Fishy (according to fishy) because of 10 lines of time between Fishy and TMH.
I find this hard to believe.

unvote:
vote: Corv

I don't have time to read anything more in this game. With deadline looming my vote will be on one of either Corv, AGM or Benmage.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #130) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

hitogoroshi wrote:I don't like this Corvuus wagon. It's really, really good if he flips scum, because that basicially guarantees Fishy-scum...but I don't think Fishy is scum.

farside, Equinox: Do *you* think Fishy is scum? Or do you think that TMH-scum bussed Jack-scum just to make NS-scum look town? Or do you think TMH-scum was screaming for a Jack-town lynch to prove that his god NS-scum was indeed a scum god? You have to believe one if you're gonna say Corvuus is scum.
I don't trust Fishy. I'm not 100% feeling town from any post I read. The only 2 things in his favor is how scummy NS is being and that he is not screwing the town by making the days short.
Seriously those are the only 2 reason's he's not 100% scum. That's not a good town read in my book.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #131) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Equinox wrote:farside22, has Fishythefish asked you to claim in QuickTopic?
No, but damn I just missed a message sent over a week ago from you (aka fishy from you) anyways I don't agree with it. I agree that BW's are good for day 1, but at this point looking for scum is more important.
Anyways I can't find it but he thought he knew my role.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #132) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

As for Fishythefish knowing your role, check the most recent posts in your QuickTopic. The message I sent on Thursday may have given you that impression. If it's not that, then we've got a problem on our hands.
I got that message.

@Fishy: I thought a comment you made to me gave me the impression you knew my role. Now seeing Equinox comment I realize I misunderstood what you were saying to me. I explained better in the QT.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #133) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Fine.

unvote:
vote: Benmage

Seriously I'm going to think he's scum all game with his this is my meta that makes me 100% town spiel.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #134) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

I almost want to do this

unvote vote nopointinactingup

(not bold)

I'm so lost right now. I know what I feel, but............UGH why do people have a town read on Corv?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #135) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

I need till tomorrow. I'm going to do my read on Nonpoint, AGM, Fesyal and Ben again.
I hope I have time for it tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #136) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Dear scummy NS,

I see your selective reading skills makes me laugh. Not mentioning on day 1 how much I attacked DKR or my case on Feysal that changed to DKR after Feysal's much better post, tells me how little you actually are reading this game.
As for today's there are too many thoughts in my head and I am out guessing my instincts, which is why I will force myself to go a reread of a few players I found scummy today.
In the future when making a point you may actually want to use facts in the future.

Sincerely,

farside
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #137) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

I don't know if I'm going to have time to do the read.
I have a theory so this is a test day if I can't get to the read.

unvote:
vote: AGM

*also secretly hoping that if wrong DGB calms down and listens to others in the game, if correct that means we get to hear DGB arrogance for the rest of the game* sudder
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #138) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

AlmasterGM wrote:P.S. I have no other abilities other than being a "High Priest," whatever that means.
It is just me or does this statement not look false to others.
I looked 3 times before going crazy but the VT post says nothing about have an ability so why point out he has no other abilities and calls high priest an ability.

That pretty much confirms my vote on AGM at this point without reading much further.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #139) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm so way behind. I thought I would have another day to read things before day stated. I have a theory but I really want to check it out before I post.
I hope to have something this weekend. If I wake at the crack of dawn tomorrow then I will try then. Depends on my brain, body and not being completely exhausted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2257 (isolation #140) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

DTMaster wrote:I'm going to true claim. I am not the town hider. I didn't hide behind anyone. I claimed to NS last night in QT that I would consider targeting Andruis because I have feeling that DGB was directing the Hito-vig. The comment I referenced was: DGB said Spyrex comments in mysterious ways hinting that DGB thought Spyrex was town going into N1. I thought since Andruis' activity could only be confirmed by DGB, that a DGB/Andruis team would be perfect in this setup.

The reason why Nopoint is mostlikely town is because scum shot Tajo last night. If Nopoint was scum, scum wouldn't try and shoot me down last night.
huh? You tell NS (who you believe is scum I assume) that your targeting Andruis. How does this clear nopoint?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #141) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Typing this in all game:
I'm currently overloaded at work this week and working overtime this weekend to meet a deadline. Consider me on LA for a week. Which mean limited access, infrequent post and catch's will take longer to do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:13 am

Post by farside22 »

DTM: Do you want to explain how being bussed shows you targeting Tajo?

From the wiki:
The Bus Driver is a role who may choose to switch two players each night. Thus, any night choice performed on a switched player will affect the other player targeted by the Bus Driver. The Bus Driver's night choices are only valid for that same night.

For example, the Bus Driver switches John and Jack. That same night, a roleblocker targets John and a Goon targets Jack. It will be Jack to be roleblocked and John to be killed. The next night, those players will no longer be switched (unless the Bus Driver targets them again).
Are you saying someone picked you and player X and switched you with that player so who ever saw you targeting tajo actual was tracking player X?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2396 (isolation #143) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:21 am

Post by farside22 »

DTM: I'm not a bus driver. I'm not scum either.

I almost think if there is a driver, the driver may be scum.
Don't get me wrong here but my theory on this is if scum have a bus driver they may have switch DTM with (insert scum member here). It would lead me to believe again that Benmage is scum, but that would mean also that there is another scum member which 4 man scum team + traitor + scum God seem over the top in an 18 player game. Unless the mod allows scum to target them self?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #144) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to have a few questions when this game ends.
*note to self for end game: ask about DGB play day 3*

vote: DTM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2510 (isolation #145) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Here's my WIFOM moment. It comes with a long story but I'll try and make it brief.

A few things that bother me about DTM. Instead of saying you lie when saying he was tracked to X he claimed he was bussed. Why would someone say bus?
Why assume bus. Sure I looked at his "reason" but disagreed with it.
Time for WIFOM:
I think DTM knows there bus driver because tajo target makes no sense.
I can see scum seeing oh shit didn't target tajo and realize the target was swapped. All this was my thought process with questions I wanted to ask DGB if true.
Now this is if there is a town bus driver
If there is a scum driver. That play may be concerned by vig kill and protect their buddy buy swapping with someone else for the vig to kill.

Onto more things now bothering me. DTM when did you talk to fishy?
Your ongoing comments about possible DGB scum team is something I mentioned to fishy before the lynch yesterday. I'm wondering where this all came from and why now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #146) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 am

Post by farside22 »

DTMaster wrote:I didn't talk to fishy. I talked about the DGB/Andruis link in response to NS calling DGB scum god. What I talked to fishy about is in thread. Did you just slip since I don't have the ability to talk to Fishy Farside? I would need to be scum with him to do that.
I still think FF is scummy, hence my question. Where is all this in your analysis of me?
Where was this point when FF didn't ask me my role? It because I have told him in the QT multiple times that I don't trust him and find his play scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #147) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:53 am

Post by farside22 »

DTMaster wrote:Do it do it. Frustrate the Equinox. Let my tribute in blood be payed. Let it rope the Farside's potential slip that I won't be around to analyze.

@Farside
It's because he chose not to ask you for a claim which is weird. However I favour the Courvis/FF team over the FF/Farside team. I've been doing POE since I clear LB, Equinox, and the rest of the reward team as town. Benmage has been an enigma to me, however since my original case was debunked validly I can't really put finger on him.
unvote:

Quick question. Why did you say there was a bus driver in the game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2526 (isolation #148) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Also DTM why didn't you mention that you thought there was weeds in DGB garden? Also how much sense does scum promoting and having vig shoot their own make?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2539 (isolation #149) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: Corv

I'm serious here. If Fishy is scum God then my best bet is Corv as a scum team member.

Also looking back Fishy never voted for Feysal and called DRK scummier then Feysal and day two had Feysal as probable town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #150) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:38 am

Post by farside22 »

DTMaster wrote:Farside: Comments to my answers. Good, bad? Making sense?
They make sense. Beside DGB is on a rant and so far her rants have not lead us to a scum lynch. I'm not joining that wagon.

@Benmage: So you know there is more then one scum member left in the game?

@anyone who cares about my vote. I will vote for Ben or Corv. No one else.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2569 (isolation #151) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Andrius wrote:Its not like her ideas didn't lead to Feysal-scum. :roll:
No her attitude and lack of listening lead to a town lynch. She won't listen in game. I'm glad you guys are aiming well and killing those that flip scum. I'm not even believing she is scum. I'm saying her play in game is unreasonable and so far wrong.
I'm not following the white rabbit this day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #152) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:@Benmage: So you know there is more then one scum member left in the game?
I dont know.
Then your "assuming" Corv is town then?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #153) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Corvuus wrote: I have some feeling for the temple of time. LB and Equinox are likely town but i'm not clear on Farside at all.

vote Farside
Is that what makes Crovuus scum?
No. Go read FF.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2589 (isolation #154) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:13 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
But Fishy also voted Benmage.
Benmage is just scummy. Sorry I can't shake that feeling from him. It's why I'm voting Corvuus. Plus Benmage comment about the temple shooting DTM at night anyways is either he knows Corvuus is town or Corvuus is his scum buddy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2590 (isolation #155) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:15 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:No. Go read FF.

I did.

Fishy's comments on DTM are:

"DTM and nopoint are town."

And change the subject.

Come on seriously. You of all people think Scum will put their whole team under town category? Really? reaaaaaaaallllllly?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2599 (isolation #156) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:20 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Come on seriously. You of all people think Scum will put their whole team under town category? Really? reaaaaaaaallllllly?
I certainly have. Many times. Once, I ran the scumputer, and they all rose to the top like the good scums they were. I posted the results with 3 of my buddies in the top 3 positions.
LOL that's awesome.

*notes that for future game with DGB*

I don't. I put them all over the place. But you keep doing what you do, I'm happy with either Corv or Ben. Ben made a big tell and get's ignored. You keep riding that ignorance wave.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2611 (isolation #157) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

@All not paying attention:

Benmage stated that if we lynch Corvuus that the temple of fruit will shoot DTM tonight.
How would a player with "
no ability
" know either
(1) Corvuus scum is not the only scum in the game (2) If one scum left means Corvuus is town.
IE: SLIP!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2615 (isolation #158) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:(1) Corvuus scum is not the only scum in the game (2) If one scum left means Corvuus is town.
IE: SLIP!
I've been saying there are two scumz left myself. @ scumz and one Traitor seems a little weak, with a vig and a cop.
Benmage is "asking" others what they think. Come on seriously? He acts like it's fact.
I personally think seeing 3 scum team +1 traitor + scum God is too much for an 18 player game. Then again it depends on the scum win condition.
Ben seems certain with his post that tonight you will shoot DTM that Corv's flip means either another scum player in the game or Corv is town.
I certainly don't see it as certain.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2627 (isolation #159) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

DGB: I don't know how much more clear I need to be. I said I want to vote Corvuus. Benmage alluded that there would be a night. Unless he is 100% knows the set up of the mafia:
That means lynched Corvuus is either town (how would he know this) or scum (IE: his scum buddy).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2633 (isolation #160) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:Its so fucking obvious.

These "slips" are amusing as shit for me tho.

What ever you say. :roll:
This attitude reminds me of the last game you were scum. Same asshole comments.

@DGB: you have your legions to hammer DTM. You don't need me. I'm on my own little island. I got swayed with SpyreX and Fesyal and questioned my sanity day after day. I'm not budging this time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2636 (isolation #161) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Its so fucking obvious.

These "slips" are amusing as shit for me tho.

What ever you say. :roll:
This attitude reminds me of the last game you were scum. Same asshole comments.
Which game was that lol...

Whats my town game like gal? A shinning beacon of generosity and compliments... LOL

U R SCUM.
far sig wrote:It's the bitch in me that enjoys seeing people get their comeuppance.
Then vote me. Oh wait your too busy playing crappy and fighting with people to make an actual case.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2659 (isolation #162) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

nopointinactingup wrote:WTF?! Who proposed killing Equinox. I want NAMES.

QFT.

I still believe corvuus scum and if there is one left it's the creepy jerk that has yet to make a decent case. (I still can't believe you people in the fruit didn't shoot one of those two).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2671 (isolation #163) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

my head hurts.

Why didn't you shoot Corv? Seriously that dream of traitor fishing was as I said one scum possible. With a fucking QT that is day talk why the fuck would they do that.
I totally blame DGB for that crap.

Anyways I'm going to read Corv, hito and Ben sometime this week. Those are my top 3. I don't know if scum would keep Vig alive and know who it was to help hito, but it makes him safe too keeping the vig alive.
Andrius: Did you temple of fruit share with Hito the definite target for the night or was that done in secrete?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2677 (isolation #164) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:Uhhhh, why wasnt vig hito ever shot?

Cause hito is scum.

Got it.

unvote vote hito
Do you even have a case?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2690 (isolation #165) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 am

Post by farside22 »

nopointinactingup wrote:Corvus is town from TMH. Ben hammered AGM so he can't be scum?
Scum don't hammer? Since when?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2691 (isolation #166) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Nvm I miss read nopoints comments.
@Hito: Please explain why Benmage stated he would hammer AGM, then after the claim decided against it, just to hammer later?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #167) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

This news just in. Fishy has yet to post in QT with me. I would ask Corvuus if he has talked with Fishy, but he seems to be MIA as well.

vote: Fishy

Damn I can't do that

vote: Corvuus

still need a read but a good place holder till I have more time to sit and read. (hopefully tonight)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2697 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why I believe Benmage/Corvuus is scum post:
Benmage wrote:So to recap. Tajo/Jack/hito..Farside are our scummers.
So in regame me, jack and tajo are town. Hito if this read continues with Benmage is probably town too.
Also Benmage had Corvuus as a town read, but had TMH as scummy read. He had Feysal listed as town in his catch up post

here

Sigh

I know Benmage does bus as scum, but he's stayed away from voting for the flipped scums this entire game.
He's voted day 2 for hito, corvuus and Nonpoint and was all over the place.
If he is scum I couldn't pinpoint 100% if there is another scum team member who that player was.
His reads are aweful and I don't see any sign of true scum hunting in any post.
If there was another scum team memember with Ben I would lean on Corvuus as his scum mate based on his day 1 post.

Feysal scum giving excuse's for Benmage post 2061
Also this post at the bottom confirms more of my suspicion that FF is scum God.

Seeing Feysal's vote on traitor Spyrex for weak reason's (try none). Feysal's vote on Corvuus was also full of weak reason's and going off what I I stated. Could be scum bussing for Corvuss
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #169) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:14 am

Post by farside22 »

nopointinactingup wrote:I just took a look at Feysal. He's been thinking Benmage is scummy but calling it off because he didn't have enough input or something. Then he suddenly says Benmage is town because Benmage looks town. If Benmage is not scum with him then I'd walk on four legs.
I saw that too. The only thing that doesn't having me vote Benmage is he enjoys bussing when he is scum.
I still need to finish my read of hito. I'm starting to think hito is defending Benmage because he's scum and see's a noose coming around his neck and defending Benmage (if town) makes him looks scummy if hito is scum and is lynched today.
If my theory is correct of hito that means there is 2 scums left in this game.

Seriously it's there it's just probably worded poorly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #170) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:47 am

Post by farside22 »

zoraster wrote:
Nachomamma8 replaces Corvuus

Horay!

Nacho: How do you feel about replacing a scum spot?

@DGB: What are you thoughts thus far?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2708 (isolation #171) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Nacho: Has fishy sent you a PM or anything? When was his last post to Corvuus?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2713 (isolation #172) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Nopoint: I'm having trouble believe when that wagon was going on Feysal that Benmage would not have bussed.
What is your thoughts on hito?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #173) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Why Hito looks like scum:

Call's Feysal a policy lynch.

@Hito:

What happened with this thought process:
In regards to Corvuus: I think he's very likely town with NS as the scum god and very likely scum with Fishy as the scum god
Defends Feysal's lurking

Why did you say this:
Jack asked earlier why I'm still on the Feysal wagon. While I'm happy with both DRK or Feysal lynches, I think that DRK will have greater variance tomorrow. If he's scum, he'll probably collapse even harder than he is now - if he's town, he's got a chance to get his shit together. I don't see Feysal suddenly pulling a hail mary and getting into the game, in the way DRK could at least possibly do.

Also you agreed with DTM when he stated that if one of Feysal or Corvuus is scum that makes NS town god.
However your reason's for not voting Corvuus was this:
Mentioned this already. Corvuus seems very scummy, but it's very unlikely he's scum with NobodySpecial, who I think is probably the scumgod. For that reason - and basicially that reason alone - I want to refrain from a Corvuus lynch until/unless Fishy looks scummier or NS looks townier.
Also the votes that hito does place against Feysal are so weak it's sad. Day 2 was a temporary, whatever then states he finds AGM/Benmage scummier. Today Benmage looks totally town.

unvote:

Still need to read Corv/TMH but this vote isn't moving anytime soon without some serious answers from Hito and his back and forth play all game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2717 (isolation #174) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:56 am

Post by farside22 »

themanhimself wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Also, can I get some opinions on a potential Fishy-scum scenario?
Fishy is my god but I've had a gut-scum read on him since the very beginning.
I find it interesting that Corvuus (accordanding to FF) had a town read on FF, but TMH said the above.

@Nacho: Did Corvuus make any statements about FF in regards to his read on the God's, who he thought was town or scum?

I have a few other thoughts on this player but I would like Nacho to answer my questions before going into a long post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2720 (isolation #175) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:@farside:
Corvus was convinced from the beginning that Fish was town based on the TMH-Fishy part of the QT, and from Fishy's powers.
And from our QT alone, I'm also fairly sure that Fishy is town.

I really wish I had two votes...........

speaking of which I'm now pimping my new large game where you do get two votes. Please see signature link or go to the Queue for my game for details.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #176) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:41 am

Post by farside22 »

@Nacho: Before today if anything was sent:
farside22 wrote:@Nacho: Has fishy sent you a PM or anything? When was his last post to Corvuus?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #177) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:And he was on V/LA when I initially replaced in, so I sent the first PM.
I didn't see anything in thread here about V/LA did he post that in the QT to you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #178) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Nacho:What was nacho talking to Corvuus about last?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #179) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:41 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:@Nacho:What was nacho talking to Corvuus about last?
Sorry this should read what was fishy talking to Corvuus about last.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #180) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hito: It's called scum bussing. Your vote and reasoning were weak.

Why did you not expect much from Feysal?

I notice you total ignored you 180 degree turn from one day Benmage scum to next day Benmage is town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2739 (isolation #181) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

*predict hito voting for me based on no reason in the next 3 post of his*
I fail to see how weakness/strength is a scumtell. I didn't want Feysal lynched because he dropped some super scumtell - I just wanted him down as a matter of policy. (At least D1 - my vote D2 was a compromise on DGB's traitor-fish line of thought [that incidentally I was 100% correct about]). Are you saying that policy lynches are more likely to be busses than some other kind of justification?
So finding a weak reason for voting for one player over the other is a town tell in your book?
You didn't have a good reason for your vote. I'm stating it looks like scum bussing.
Have a nice day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2742 (isolation #182) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

First you vote on DRK with your reason's.
Anyway, I think it's time to exeunt from the Tajo wagon. I still have my misgivings about him, but I've talked at length with DGB about them, so I'm sure if I die she'll bring them up if needed. (The short version is that there seems to be a disconnect between his thread play and how he's approaching the QT; a sudden earnesty in one, but not the other.)

Of Feysal/DRK, I prefer DRK. He's been very lurky except when called on, seems very passive and defensive, and his interactions with Tajo are strained to the breaking point.

Unvote, Vote: DRK

As for Feysal, I'm torn. His play reminds me a lot of my early town play, in games like Mini 847, before I properly grasped good vote usage and bandwagoning. That being said, I can't easily peg whether it's newb-town or newb-scum, because if you don't understand good vote usage you're going to be pretty similar as town OR scum. (Sadly, that's mostly speculation, as I never had a scum game in my terrible-player phase.) Because of this unreadability, he's a fine policy lynch. I don't think his chances of being scum are as high as DRK, but I also don't think we won't be getting clear reads on Feysal at all this game.
You give Feysal a newb tell even though he's been on the site awhile

Then when you do vote for Feysal. This is the only reason you put
viewtopic.php?p=2797011#p2797011

However you stated prior to that you had him listed as null flavored scum. So really there should have been more reason's then that.

When you explain you reason for voting Feysal over DRK
hitogoroshi wrote: Does that Feysal <--> NS connection cut both ways? If Feysal is scum, NS is a town god?

Jack asked earlier why I'm still on the Feysal wagon. While I'm happy with both DRK or Feysal lynches, I think that DRK will have greater variance tomorrow. If he's scum, he'll probably collapse even harder than he is now - if he's town, he's got a chance to get his shit together. I don't see Feysal suddenly pulling a hail mary and getting into the game, in the way DRK could at least
possibly
do. Yes, DRK looks like hilariously collapsing scum, but we'll see what another day under the microscope does for him. DRK is more transparent; and while I've seen a lot of things I don't like, it it at least means that tomorrow I'll see more.
Fence sitting and policy lynching. IE: Weak reasoning.
It's not null if your just voting to vote. Your staying off the town wagon while calling DRK scummy. None of your reason's add up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2743 (isolation #183) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also Hito: I remember your town game and how you came to conclusions on who was scum and why. None of that is going on in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #184) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

I was supposed to confirm I received a message from fishy that was requested by Nacho

"No break for you".

Hito
Nacho
Benmage
npau
Mina (LB)
andrius

I gave FF my long notes on this list of scum to town. I'm a bit busy to add more today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2763 (isolation #185) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I feel better about my read on hito.

*celebrates*

It also makes me feel I'm not going crazy now. Andrius I'm really serious about Corvuus/FF connection here.
Npau just moved up the list but I'm finding it harder to believe there is more then one scum left with hito claiming SK.

hmmm if there is only one scum left Benmage not bussing makes more sense. May have to think about that one for a bit.

@Hito: If you stating that your game was to help the town, then shooting at those suspicious of you instead of those you found scummy tells me your lying your ass off about your win con.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2767 (isolation #186) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:11 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
One thing bugs, if hito is telling the truth, why only two kills last night?
Idk. Maybe there is a doctor? Maybe the mafia was dumb enough to shot hito again?

Maybe Andrius is scum........hmmmm
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2768 (isolation #187) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:12 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nope. Always 2 kills/night.

High 5 for coming to the same thought I did!

Woot!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2803 (isolation #188) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Yay!!!! I so called FF scum. God damn that was bothering me so much and driving me nuts too.
I didn't even realize we reached deadline.
Good shots from the temple helped.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #189) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:21 am

Post by farside22 »

And happily I read hito scum early, called out Spyrex and Feyesal. At least I dont' feel completely incompetent about my scum reads.
I was pissed that DGB wouldn't listen to people and had to kill Equinox to savage her own soul.
I'll take being wrong about corv/nacho in stride. At least I was right about one of Benmage's meta and bussing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2875 (isolation #190) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Damn you people in the dead topic. I can't believe some of you thought I was scum when FF seemed like the obvious scum god and I had called him out since day 1.
FF protecting Corvuus really did throw me off.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”