The Lord of the Rings Mafia - GAME OVER (KABOOM)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Locke Lamora wrote:Right, in everyone's first post, I want to know how familiar everyone is with LoTR.
Why?

I've only seen the movies but I know how to use wikipedia.
MemoriaEsponia wrote:
Vote: Nero Cain

For winning as scum in Supernatural Mafia.
:( Sorry?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Locke Lamora wrote:Why are people assuming my question was only to get discussion started?
There was another reason?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Katy wrote:
VasudeVa wrote: So, his RQS questionnaire isn't game related. So? Is there such a thing as a scummy questionnaire?
The questionnaire isn't scummy, but like I said, it doesn't really add anything beyond Locke Lamora's original question and because now everyone's going to be talking about the books and the movies and what they like and what's their favorite, it distracts from getting to the point where we really start playing the game and if he's scum, it gives all his scum buddies something really safe to post so they don't draw votes right away.
That is a interesting point.
Wraith wrote:
Katy wrote:
Vote: Wraith

While the initial question was a good way to get conversation going, putting it into questions like you did doesn't really add anything new, and encourages people to go into detail about how much they like LOTR instead of starting to play the game.
If this is meant to be a serious vote,
IGMEOY Katy
. People who nitpick early posts and use them to start bandwagons are often scum.
I think its a valid point. So why did you ask those questions? Couldn't you have asked that in the queue thread, why wait until the game thread?
SlySly wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm Arwen, a miller for some unknown reason. I've read the books and watched the movies.
vote: gandalf
Claiming miller with the first post of the game seems to be the accepted norm around these parts. I hate the miller role being played that way as that approach has given scum on this site a free pass fake claim with their first post of the game and it also encourages millers to lurk.
Agreed. RC claimed miller in supernatural and he later flipped cult. And I see nothing in the flavor (from wikipedi) that would make Arwen a miller.

I don't see the point in Drips or Gandolf's "jokes".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

MemoriaEsponia wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:That is a interesting point.
What about that quote that makes it an interesting post?
Maybe interesting isn't the right word. What I meant is...that its something to keep in mind 'cause really I don't see his day play as pro-town so far.

vote: Zwet

I find his claim of miller quite silly, not so much the claim of miller but Arwen as a miller just doesn't make sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

jenniwren wrote:Nero: Nothing Zwet claims should ever be taken seriously. VV linked to the Castlevania game as proof. (Zwet, VV, LMP, Katsuki, and I were all in that game together, and MoI was the back-up mod.) On D1 Zwet claimed Townie Lyncher (false) named Jonathan Morris (true). He later fake-claimed being a cop with a guilty verdict on the claimed tracker, who was summarily lynched. Zwet was not a lyncher, a jester, or scum, and he confessed his crime of fakeclaiming only after the hammer fell.

Most of us in that game have at this point referenced it already, so it kind of makes your post about Zwet's claim (and no mention of what anyone else has said) look like you're not paying attention, or that you're just trying to look active. Either way, bad.

Unvote
Vote: Nero Cain
for the most part I find meta a null tell. If a player does something over and over (like fakeclaim) just 'cause they flip town doesn't mean that they haven't received a scum role this time. He said he'd provide flavor and I'd like to hear it.

Glork's 142 makes sense and I understand it but the opposite is just as possible.
Hey everybody if I come up guilty its NOT 'cause I'm scum but a miller.
While I doubt a scum could win the game based on a fake miller claim they could certianly skate by for a few days. But to be fair to Zwet he did admit to fake claiming long before he was hammered. But in that same game you used your RVS vote on your scum buddy. Did you do it this game as well? So here's a
THEROY
You and Zwet are scumbuddies. Zwet fake claims miller 'cause you know that b/c of his past he woun't get lynched.

but other than that strange lil' theory I don't find you scummy.
Locke Lamora wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Nero Cain

Don't like the timing of that vote at all. Seems like he avoided voting Zwet in the first place, suspicion didn't really take off because multiple people said 'it's just Zwet, ignore him' and so he then pressed on with the vote to try and build Zwet pressure.

I think ME's Gandalf attack is pretty much just SSBF taking things too literally. As far as I remember, I get the impression he takes everything quite seriously when he plays.
Or maybe 'cause I wanted Wraith to answer my question first. BTW thank you for no selling my question to you in ISO #1. I'm sorry that I find Zwet the scummiest?

Wraith wrote: According to this logic, I'm scum if I vote, and I'm also scum if I don't. Love the lose-lose situation I'm in here.
I know the feeling. I'm scum if I shamelessly banwagon and I'm also scum if I vote for who I think is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

[/quote]But in that same game you used your RVS vote on your scum buddy.[/quote]

disregard that part, I was looking at the wrong name.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Locke Lamora wrote:Oh yes, I demand flavour for Zwet's claim.
Why?
Locke Lamora wrote: suspicion didn't really take off because multiple people said 'it's just Zwet, ignore him' and so he then pressed on with the vote to try and build Zwet pressure.
I find it a bit hypocritical that you blast me for putting pressure on Zwet when you're doing the same thing.
Locke Lamora wrote: Why were you waiting for Wraith to answer your question before you voted for Zwet? What does one have to do with the other?
This is a loaded question. Of course they have nothing to do with each other but I found both scummy and I wanted my question answered before I laid down my vote.

@ LMP-I don't like how you keep bashing Kat over putting herself/himself on his/her town list. Stop it!!! But I don't like the interaction with Wraith at all.
If you don't bus you'll get lynched, but its quite ok if you bandwagon.

His/her list reeks of what GT did in Supernatural. On the list..
Katsuki wrote: In a game as large as this, it helps to find pro-town players as well. Early D1, when scum are doing their best to blend in, it is far easier to find who is town. It also helps narrow down the list later on.
but you don't know who is town and who is scum unless...

Most importantly why do you feel Locke Lamora and jenniwren are town?
Katsuki wrote: I totally forgot to add you onto my scum list for trying to duck out of stuff...
I find this extremely hypocritical coming from the player that refused to answer a questionnaire or explain their list.

and most importantly he/she more or less said he was scum in ISO #22 (and several other posts through the day), then wants a vig kill in #24 but waited until his BW built up and finally vote him in #33.

vote: Kat

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

rewq455 wrote:I see no benefit to zwetschenwasser's claiming this early. Why are you claiming this early.

Also, I just got a feeling that Gandalf could have claimed as such, so someone else could come out and counter claim, giving the scum someone to choose and day vig. I am assuming that the killer of Haylen was scum because it was a kill on someone who there was nothing against.
Zwet is some kinda gambit.

Could Gandalf actually be Saran? Maybe he needs to eliminate the real Gandalf so he fake claimed Gandalf in hopes of being CC'ed.

Edge wrote: 2. KATSUKI-COACHSCUM REQUIRES WRAITHSCUM. VOTE WRAITH ACCORDINGLY
Why is that? I think its definitely possible for scum to coach town and if Wraith is town (which he appears to be) then his flip makes Kat look town but you're saying that they both have to be scum for it be coaching so we'd reach the same desired affect by lynching Kat first. Why do you not want a Kat lynch?

jenniwren wrote: Hey Nero, why are you only asking Katsuki why LL and I are town...is it because we're the only two on her list that have votes on you right now?
very nice way to discredit my question/defend your scum buddy. Other than maybe Fate you two had the least game related content posts and I find it hard for someone to get a 100% town read off of so little . Now why are you afraid to let Kat explain your towness?
Locke Lamora wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Locke Lamora wrote:Oh yes, I demand flavour for Zwet's claim.
Why?
Locke Lamora wrote: suspicion didn't really take off because multiple people said 'it's just Zwet, ignore him' and so he then pressed on with the vote to try and build Zwet pressure.
I find it a bit hypocritical that you blast me for putting pressure on Zwet when you're doing the same thing.
Locke Lamora wrote: Why were you waiting for Wraith to answer your question before you voted for Zwet? What does one have to do with the other?
This is a loaded question. Of course they have nothing to do with each other but I found both scummy and I wanted my question answered before I laid down my vote.
1. With these kinds of things, it doesn't really work if you tell everyone what you're looking for before the player claims.
2. It's got nothing to do with Zwet specifically. It's to do with you waiting to vote even though there was nothing from Zwet's slot between the two posts to change your read. You voted him for something that was true at the time he first claimed miller.
3. Perhaps you can enlighten me about your thought process. I didn't see you mention anything about whether you thought Wraith's response was satisfactory or not.
1. But he's already claimed. How can you be looking for something from
BEFORE AFTER
he claims. I'm a simpleton so to me there's only two options: he's lying or he's telling truth. What the hell else could you be looking for?

2. I never said my read on Zwet changed. What I said and what you obviously didn't read is that I found both Zwet and Wraith scummy. Wraith only sounds scummy in his ISO #2.

3. IDK, I though the fact that I decided to vote Zwet instead of Wraith would been an indication.
Katsuki wrote:For the record, weirdra has LMP down for obvscum, yet also has me on that list.

Scumlist that doesn't make sense?
Why doesn't that make sense? If you were to flip scum yeah I'd accuse LMP of distancing 'cause to be honest his reasoning is a little weak. Speculation of you and LMP distancing (both being on a scum list) makes perfect sense.
Katsuki wrote:Why zwet vig tonight? I would much rather wraith. Zwet is not an immediate hindrance, and so long as he is ignored and taken care of before we get deep into the game, its all good.
How does that help the town?
IF
Zwet his down he's just a distraction. A distraction only helps the scum. The fact you want the keep him around to provide a distraction to scum hunting is majorly scummy.
VasudeVa wrote: Katsuki is so obviously scum, I think I'll have to make a mega wall post in her honor.
*checks watch*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LynchMePls wrote: This is because Kat's lists are arbitrary, and not actually put together in any discernable fashion. That's my take on them ayways.
QFT.
jenniwren wrote: @Nero: Finally you answered.
Nero_Cain wrote:
jenniwren wrote: Hey Nero, why are you only asking Katsuki why LL and I are town...is it because we're the only two on her list that have votes on you right now?
very nice way to discredit my question/defend your scum buddy. Other than maybe Fate you two had the least game related content posts and I find it hard for someone to get a 100% town read off of so little . Now why are you afraid to let Kat explain your towness?
You know, a shit ton of people have questioned Katsuki's list, but you're the only one who specifically questioned why the people voting for them and ONLY them were on it. I don't know where you got that I was "afraid to let Kat explain my towness." I didn't ask her to put me on the list, and she explained a few posts back, or otherwise I wouldn't know why she did.

Also, very lame attempt to say you were only questioning those with the lowest post content because when the list was made, inHim, also on the list, had posted THREE times...once to confirm, once to answer questions, and once to call someone scum.
Ok then. I admit you have a valid point about inhim.

I've done lists when I've played-off site but they can be pretty anti-town as well. Hypothetically, Kat flips scum and I guarantee you folks will say
Oh lets look at her list. Did she put the scum members under the town tag? Are the scum members even listed?
Its all a bunch of WIFOM.

Your vote against me was crap.
ZOMG, Nero isn't allowed to use his own mind and vote who he thinks is scum/is a distraction to the town.He's not doing what others tell him to do. SCUM, SCUM, SCUM!!!

Your ISO #5 was the definition of chainsaw defense.
a player who defends another player by attacking the other player's attacker is very probably scum
. It was definitely an attempt to discredit a valid question by claiming it was an OMGUS 'cause you and Locke were voting me.

Kat said that you were town 'cause of meta. What meta? Provide links.
jenniwren wrote:
Glork wrote:Quick, Jenni, if you're still here!

Who are your top three scum candidates at this moment in time? Why?
Nero and Rewq. I'll give you two of them.

Nero: Because the only people he questioned being on Kats' town list were people who had votes on him; his attempt to pass that off as questioning lurkers in his latest post is also BS because inHim had the fewest posts of anyone on the list; and finally, his overreaction to my question about his behavior indicates to me that he has something to hide
Rewq: Who has the uncanny and unremarkable ability to say everything that's already been said appears to be a disingenuous attempt to make everyone think he's legitimately scumhunting.
Are you the pot or the kettle?
Katsuki wrote: Flips will justify my list.
This is horrid. There's no way for a town player to
know
who will flip scum and who won't.

Still waiting on your wall against Kat, VV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

jenniwren wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:I've done lists when I've played-off site but they can be pretty anti-town as well. Hypothetically, Kat flips scum and I guarantee you folks will say
Oh lets look at her list. Did she put the scum members under the town tag? Are the scum members even listed?
Its all a bunch of WIFOM.

Your vote against me was crap.
ZOMG, Nero isn't allowed to use his own mind and vote who he thinks is scum/is a distraction to the town.He's not doing what others tell him to do. SCUM, SCUM, SCUM!!!

Your ISO #5 was the definition of chainsaw defense.
a player who defends another player by attacking the other player's attacker is very probably scum
. It was definitely an attempt to discredit a valid question by claiming it was an OMGUS 'cause you and Locke were voting me.

Kat said that you were town 'cause of meta. What meta? Provide links.
1) So I can't use MY own mind and vote who I think is scum? My vote isn't crap, and it has resulted in an overdefensive reaction, which raises questions as to why you're so upset over a vote and some questions about your intentions. (BTW, if you notice, my vote on you isn't exactly following the herd, either.)

2) Did you forget you were attacking
me
? A chainsaw defense is made on behalf of someone else; I was questioning you because you were attacking me. I was asking for
MY
benefit, and it just so happened someone else was in the same position. It's an amazing coincidence to me that the only two people you specifically question being town on that list were people who were voting for you. Also, an OMGUS situation is one in which Person A attacks Person B because B first attacked A. I already had a vote on you when you questioned my alignment, and so from my standpoint, it appeared to be that you were questioning if I were town only because I had voted you--which would be the actual OMGUS situation if it is true.

3) If you want the meta Kats is talking about, you should ask Kats. I'm not a mind-reader. I didn't put myself on that list, she did, so how am I supposed to know why? Look up the Castlevania game in mini-themes; a lot of us were in that one: me, Kats, LMP, VV, Spyrex, and Zwet, to be exact; it might help you with reads on all of us, if you like. VV linked it earlier in the thread.

I'm also disinterested in the list as I think its arbitrary, but people make lists all the time; like you said, they won't matter until there are flips and then the real WIFOM will begin. Since you have said that it's WIFOM and will really only kick in when and if Kats flips scum, why spend time questioning who is on it now?
1.) Oh wow, using my same words against me. If anyone's been over-defensive, hun, its you. I asked her to clarify her read on you. Then here you come
Nero is asking about the two that's voting for him. HUGE SCUMTELL!!!
Wich in turn lead me to ask you why you don't want me to ask that.

As per her second list, Glork, Katy and Mariyta seem town to me. I have no strong feelings about Fate or Inhim but I don't think they've played a anti-town game yet. Who does that leave on the list? Hence why I wanted to know why she thought you two were town. With such small samples I find it rather hard to understand why she has a town finger on you, but then again we are agreed that her list is arbitrary so I guess its a moot point.

You said her list arbitrary so do you think that is anti-town play? What are your feelings on Kat?

You also make a good point about Inhim what do you think of him and his list?

2.) How was that an attack on you? I'm asking her to clarify a "read". I'll talk about this more in a lil'. For the record, I never thought you or Locke were scummy. I don't agree with it. I'm disappointed that Glork and Gandalf got a pass for voting Zwet yet me and Rewq are scum for it. 'Cause I wasn't attacking you it deffo looks like a potential chainsaw.

3.) This one is answering your question...I'm pretty convinced Kat is scum so I wanted to put pressure on her so thats why I asked her to clarify two people that I don't see how she could really finger as town in hopes that she would scumslip.
Glork wrote:EBWOP: Just skimmed Page 25 before I go to bed (no idea why the fuck I'm still up at 5am here), and the Jenn/Nero exchange gives me bad vibes about Nero.

On a semi-related note, <Insert Obligatory Chainsaw Defense Is Crap Statement Here>.
The "Chainsaw Defense" is one of the least accruate "tells" in Mafia, because any decent protown player *SHOULD* be pointing out and debunking terrible attacks. I swear to god, somebody uses this to go after a townie in virtually every game I play, and they still seem to think it's legit. It's a non-tell.
I've heard this before and for the most part I agree, its not really chainsaw until Kat flips scum and even then it might not be.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MemoriaEsponia wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Hypothetically, Kat flips scum and I guarantee you folks will say Oh lets look at her list. Did she put the scum members under the town tag? Are the scum members even listed? Its all a bunch of WIFOM.
Katsuki flipping scum would not be entirely WIFOM. We would be able to analyze Katsuki-scum town/scum list/etc. list and then look at the interaction Katsuki had with those players. That can be a great way to find scums, because it leads to connection between Katsuki-scum and other scums in the game.
Indeed. Wich is why I believe Kat took VV and possibly Wraith off her list. Yes upon Kat scum flip we should deffiantly look at interactions but it would be dangerous to only look at her list/interactions 'cause we don't know that they are listed/had interactions with her. We will revisit this after flip.
Nero Cain wrote:I've heard this before and for the most part I agree, its not really chainsaw until Kat flips scum and even then it might not be.
This quote is contradictory. You are saying that you mostly agree with what Glork said (That the chainsaw defense was a very inaccurate tell) and that even if Katsuki flipped scum, it may not be a chainsaw defense. Yet back in #598, you said that jenniwren's ISO #5 was the "definition of chainsaw defense". Any reason for the contradiction?
I do not believe this is a contradiction. I did not change my original assumption that it feels like/looks like chainsaw. The way I interpreted Glork's post was that he was saying that I was premature in calling chainsaw.

Your other head is voting Kat. How does this head feel about Kat?
Katsuki wrote:
I also don't build giant walls of analysis/cases, just to make that clear to you guys.
Mafia shouldn't be an essay writing contest imo.
Why not? If you feel strongly that player X is scum then how do you plan on convincing others that they are scum? Or do you just not care who gets lynched?
SpyreX wrote: ACTUALLY, of those people with votes at the moment as per the below I'd be fine with all but Kat and Mari.
'cause they are your scum buddies?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mary was trying to make VV's case look invalid by claiming he was only going after her.

switch vote to kat pls.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kats I have q. Jenni is lurking right now, does that change your read of her at all?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hai guys. Look what I found...

Bilbo Baggins wrote: 1.) The following is a sample mafia Win Condition:
You win when your Mafia faction outnumbers the members of the Town in size,
and the other mafia faction has been eliminated
At first I paid little attention to the Gandalf "slip" but this just has all kind of Klaxons going off.

I'm still confident in a Kat/Mari/Syprex group since Spyrex himself says mafia are 3-4.

I think Gandalf or Kat are the best lynches today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SpyreX wrote:Somethin tells me LMP died docing the wrong way.

Something about that says LMP was being AWESOME and:

Rewq, Maritya, Katsuki,
Gandalf

There's a scum in there.
I agree with this. He was
corrupted
so it does sound like he used his doc skills to scum hunt. I felt like he was most worried about Mari and Kat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

rewq455 wrote:Well,
assuming
that there are 2 scum teams, both scum teams made a night kill, accounting for 2 deaths,
I don't like this at all. I think the time to assume is more or less over, given we won't deff know until we lynch a member of the second scum team but I find a game with 2 vigs and a day killing SK or a game with a vig and day and night SK's to be, while not an impossible set up, highly doubtful.
Mariyta wrote: Now the question is did he use his one-shot to scum hunt, as Nero suggests, or was he convinced someone was town and wanted to protect them?
The flavor is the key. Gandalf was
shot from afar
I agree with whomever said this sounds like our vig kill.

ME was
filled with arrows
. You've said this is orc flavor so ok.

Drippeth
bleed to death
. This sounds fairly sinister to me.

So, IMHO, ME and drip were the scum kills. Gandalf was vig kill.

LMP was
corrupted

He even bread crummed that he would use his action. I think its pretty clear what happened.
And I think I'll take a look at Kats's lists. :) Maybe LMP was on to something.
I fail to see how her lists have anything to do with his suspicion of her.
Glork wrote:One thing I do
NOT
like is Nero's hypothesis that LMP used his ability to scumhunt. Targeting somebody you think is likely scum is, from one's own perspective, likely to get yourself killed.
And without some kind of breadcrumbing
(which I cannot find), that just doesn't make sense to me. Furthermore, I don't see how "corrupted" would indicate that LMP was looking for scum when he used his ability. Nero's reason to support going after Mari/Kats is rather artificial here.
Glork wrote:EBWOP:
Okay, I just read LMP's last post, and that's a pretty clear breadcrumb
(though if I were taking this approach, I would have named maybe two people to target, not four).

UNVOTE: Nero
VOTE: Katsuki

Did you like not read the thread before you posted?

RE: 929 Why is the RC head still stuck on day 1?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SpyreX wrote:A+ for effort.

F-- for targets.

Lets swing in reality this time. Thanks for playing.
ok.....

vote: Mari

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote:@Nero: What do Kats' lists have to do with LMP? He focused on them quite a bit. They were a large part of his case against her. It would be unwise to ignore them completely.
Maybe I didn't make it clear what I meant. LMP was going after Kats b/c of putting herself on her list. Yes LMP, myself, Jenni and prolly a few others thought her list was arbitrary yes but none of us were going after them (people on her list) and there's no reason to until she flips scum. Maybe I can't explain it well enough but I don't see the point in going after list members when the main suspicion was on her, not the list members.
Edge wrote: What the fuck do you mean "why is RC head still stuck on day 1" IS THAT A RHETORICAL "LOL IMPOSTINZ" FUCKING QUESTION OR ARE YOU JUST AN IDIOT?
I find it quite rude that you call me an idiot when its you who can't fucking read. RC, who's on all the damn time, spent the entire 929 (aside from your vote on SlySly) commenting on day 1 posts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBH I don't really understand Mari's character as being a voyeur but I guess roles don't really have to make sense. I'm extremely worried about her budding/distancing from Kat.

Part of me doesn't want to believe BV since I'm not fond of his lurking.

unvote

I want to hear from SlySly and BV.

@Edge: You have changed your mind on a Kat/Wraith scum buddies?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VasudeVa wrote:a2rudeboy and Locke Lamora still missing. Prod/replace plx.
QFT!

Though its been a while since I've looked but at one point they were posting elsewhere on this site.

He's just a distraction

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yo
zwetschenwasser wrote:I know I'm not particularly keeping up with what's going on, but your reasoning that I'm a distraction even though I've only posted a couple of things reeks of bullshit (not to mention outright contradiction). I could buy a "we're having a dilemma deciding who to lynch so we're grabbing a policy lynch" reason, but not what Mariyta is saying. On that vein, I'll go with a
Unvote; Vote: Nero Cain
You're a funny one Mr. Zwet...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dekes wrote:zwet wagon = scum on it. My first guesses would be Mariyta and Nero Cain.
:cry:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote: Mari

My current theory is a Kat (the one we lynched), Mari, Zwet scum group. At Least one of the scum groups.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SpyreX wrote:The third head of the great Glork-Edge-SpyreX council is against this AND mari seems to have taken her ball and went home.

It's gonna be a nolynch today
and you should update your sig to reflect how stupid this is.
I know.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I C what you're doing here.

Nero is scum 'cause he didn't respond to my idiotic vote on him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SpyreX wrote: A2R claiming a role that isn't easy to confirm AND not giving anything behind it makes perfect sense as scum.
So why aren't you voting him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SpyreX wrote: If not Nero isn't a terrible idea.
*headdesk*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Zwet is scum.
SpyreX wrote: But, no, I tried to shoot Zwet. And, LO AND BEHOLD, he's still alive - but I did keep my shot.
Unless I'm reading this wrong, it makes it sound like he's BP.

13. Glork, The Mouth of Sauron, Mordor Mafia Roleblocker
2. WeirdRa, Sauron, Mordor Mafia Bulletproof Role-Name Cop
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. Katsuki, Wormtongue, Isengard Mafia Roleblocker
21. a2rudeboy, Lúrtz, Isengard Mafia Strongman

Both groups had a roleblocker. Common sure but I wouldn't be too surprised if the groups were similar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I could see where you'd get that but that wasn't the point of my post. The point was that both teams had a roleblocker and if Spyrex is to be believed then a bulletproof Zwet could explain for the missed kill.

You have an interesting point though as I too could see there being 9 scum (2 groups of 4 and the SK) and 16 town.

Something I don't quite understand is, in the movies, it only seemed like one team of bad guys, at least to me. So if in the books/movies the two groups interacted its likely they do in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote:thus proving I am not purple
All the purple are dead kinda obvious there...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote: AND being already cleared by Glorkscum as NOT Redscum
I apparently missed something, how were you cleared?

Fate wrote: CLEAN FUCKIN SWEEP
How is it a clean sweep if we have more scums left?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you want a mass claim today but you didn't yesterday?

I think you were the one that shot Syprex, who shot CES so when you shot him (Spyrex) you gained control of the ring.

Scum=Edge and someone else maybe Mari or Wraith.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Burned to death sounds like Ballrog flavor.
IF
it is indeed a Ballrog I doubt he's independent so my current theory is that there were two scum kills. If the scum eliminated the purple group (which is thier wincon according to the rules) and gained possession of the one ring its likely that we have a "clean sweep" as you say. Its also
trying
sound town. I think you've been extremely hypocritical and scummy throughout the game.

But I'm way to tired to argue.

I am Tom Bombadil, VT.

Now I would like to hear Edge's fake claim. Cop but who?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stop stalling. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LOL
Edge wrote: SpyreX got Frodo's ring,
Sly got it from SpyreX
, then LAST REDSCUMZ got it from Sly?
Bilbo Baggins wrote:
SlySly, Saruman, Isengard Mafia
One-shot Governor
, Eaten by a Fellbeast Night 3!
Yeah 'cuse gov is a killing role. *headdesk*

+++how can you say the LAST red scum when there are two left?
Edge wrote:I'm thinking Inhimtoday for starters.
Edge + Inhim are scum.

vote: Edge

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scratch that....he's last scum so I guess he'd have the kill.

Yeah Yeah, Edge is prolly right about me being a moron.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:First of all: told y'all Sly was lying.

Are we massclaiming or no? I don't really have a problem with that.
Did you not listen to the part where massclaiming was a bad idea 'cause the scum would find out who the ring bearers are?
Wraith wrote:Just took a look at the ISOs of InHim and jenniwren and both have been lurking
horribly

I'm like in 99% agreement with Edge's calls.
Let's kill the lurkers.[/
quote]

While its certianly possible for the scum to be in the "lurkers" is it really best to policy lynch near end game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote: After all, didn't Edge say "all they have to do is lurk to victory"?
And this makes the lurkers the best bets?
You're a close third.
oh crap!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What bothers me the most about Mari is that she claimed watcher and then was all like
I thought you guys were to fucking stupid to look up the voyuer role so I lied.
And b/c she previously lied about it seems scummy. We also know that she was pretty much buddying up with Kat. Yes the purple team is gone so she's not purple. But if the Red team knew who was on the purple team it makes complete sense to buddy with them.

So I'm between Mari and Wraith.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes you are right. My apologies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I do have a question for you Dekes. Why did you ask Jenni about my rc but not Edge's? Is it 'cause she was after me? Fair 'nuff.

What does everyone think of Edge's claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who hammered rudeboi?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain wrote:Who hammered rudeboi?
Hurry I need teh answer b4 I forget my idea!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dekes wrote:EBWOP:
Just thought about it. There's no way Saruman could've gotten Sauron's Palantir. He wasn't on WeirdRa's lynch wagon. We are pretty sure Saruman killed only N3 when he was killed. Something doesn't add up here. Either Sly was lying or Wratih is lying.
If a ringbearer is killed, the ring passes to the one who killed them. If lynched, to the person who made the hammer vote.
This is Katys ISO 25.
I doubt there is any diffrence between a ring and any other item in this game...
Wraith wrote:I have the Minas Tirith palantir and communicate with the Minas Ithil and Orthanc palantirs durings the night (
both of which have been held by scum all game
AFAIK). I do not know who the scum are, because we communicate using palantir names only.

Zwet (who VV hammered so he did NOT have it) had the Orthanc palantir, it passed to someone on his wagon when he was lynched, I believe.(this contridicts Katy and I'd believe her over you anyday) Last night Saruman (SlySly) heavily implied he had the Minas Ithil palantir. I believe the Witch-King has that palantir now.

My guess as to the characters of the remaining Mordor team: Witch-King and (that one goblin from Cirith Ungol I forgot the name of starts with a "G")
Wraith wrote:New information: SlySly(whom was killed by scum, so for you to have to have it means that you killed him) had both the Orthanc and Minas Ithil palantiri. Apparently that gave him extra power and if he got more then that would make him really, really powerful. I think it might have been a mistake to claim, then.
The term Fell beast or Hell-Hawk is used to describe the gigantic flying pterosaur-like, or wyvern-like creatures on which the Witch-King of Angmar and the other Nazgûl rode on
:)

unvote;vote: Wraith

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

You'll have to excuse me as I misread. I thought you had all those stones but you only have one correct?

I would assume Isengard had the Orthanc and Mordor had the Minas Ithil (Minas Morgul). And you have the Minas Tirith.

Since Isengard is now dead that means they have possibly have two of the three stones.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dekes wrote: Nero Cain:
jenniwren wrote: I would think Tom Bombadil would be more than a VT[...]
I was thinking something similar. But I disregarded it in light of the other flips/fakeclaims by scum.

But if you look at Nero Cain's ISO, especially on D4, he's been attacking Edge, me and Wraith only to back off in his very next post (or even in the same post). Those are very tame, even alibi-scumhunting attempts. This is very cautious, yet seemingly being active behaviour, which wouldn't surprise me with only one or two Mordor scum members left.
This is a very selective case on me. I feel I was pretty constant with my attacks on Zwet and Kat, though admittedly I had some doubts about Mari town. In one post I even went as far as to say Zwet, Mari, Kat scum.

Both you and Edge have attacked me before backing off. You also express some doubts about Edge yet he's not a suspect. Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VasudeVa wrote:Also, I'd rather someone who we don't think is Gollum hammer.
Let Katy hammer so she gets these stone things.

If someone hammers other than Katy I'm prety sure they are scum.

vote: Wraith

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

I don't know if I want to vote Wraith 'cause if the scum gets a third stone it could be really bad for the town.

Dekes wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:This is a very selective case on me. I feel I was pretty constant with my attacks on Zwet and Kat, though admittedly I had some doubts about Mari town. In one post I even went as far as to say Zwet, Mari, Kat scum.
And how does that prove you're more likely town than Mordor scum? In any game with more than one scum group anyone can legitimately hunt scum. But I had only a chance to read D4 today, I'll Iso you tomorrow.
The problem is that you're saying I am scummy b/c I'm cautious and back of lynches yet both you and Edge have backed off lynches. This is the pot calling the kettle black.

vote: Dekes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Katy or someone that knows alot about LOTR. Did Isengard and Morder ever interact like joint military operations or w/e?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We can confirm Edge has Gollem tomorrow though I believe he's red scum. Dekes or Wraith is his scumbuddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dekes wrote: @Nero
How can we confirm this and why do you think he's red scum?
We tell him to shoot somebody and if he doesn't then he's not Gollum. I think he's been pretty scummy all game, i'll do a wall after the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dekes wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:We tell him to shoot somebody and if he doesn't then he's not Gollum. I think he's been pretty scummy all game, i'll do a wall after the game.
And what if the real Daykiller shoots that person and frames Fate for it?
Why are you deliberately misreading? Tomorrow if we decide that we should shoot Rewq and Rewq gets shoot then that means Fate is Gollum. If Fate was fakeclaiming (for the third time) I see little reason for the real Gollum to shoot the desired target and confirm Fate/Gollum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VasudeVa wrote:I find his defense to be very plausible. He claimed backup, he showed that he really was pissed with you when you claimed VT
If my scumbuddy fake claimed cop, then fake claimed VT I'd be pretty damn upset too.

Why Dekes over Wraith?
^^^^^^

If we assume Wraith is telling the truth about his role and all scum will hammer him and collect the third stone and become uber powerful. We should let Gollum kill him.

Yeah!! Kill him liar FATE KILL HIM!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote: Oh good lord. We better continue this clean sweep because an endgame like this WILL NOT BE pretty by any stretch.
Well you do have a very good chance at winning seeing how Wraith and Mari at alot of other players are unwilling to lynch you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote:Its so tempting to send in my kill on you right now Nero!
:) Will I be killed durring the night or the day?
But I'm busy with this gambit that is confirming me as non-DKiller and false confirming Inhim
Nice to see scum tell the truth.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:Nero Cain is VI.
Says Mr. Useless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Mari and Wraith are stupid. Mari is all like
Edge is to funny to be scum.
SRSLY, this is like the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Edge wrote:Oh holy fuck. WAIT A SECOND

THERe WAS A MISSING KILL AWHILE BACK WANST THERE
Are you regretting the gollum fake claim now?

I guess I'm the only one that finds it odd he can't daykill.
Wraith wrote:I'm just basing my VI read off this post, guys. Sorry if I'm trying to be sensible.

I like how you don't want Edge to confirm himself by killing.
Predit: Yeah, Fate's style is blunt and brutal, and he often overreacts, but dammit he is the only sane person left here
Fifth, great job hammering before Edge could check in.
Whats with the buddying up to Fate?

Edge
Dekes
Mari
Wraith

Two of them are idiots, two of them are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i broke my tags :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Explain why you haven't day killed today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:I think Mari and Wraith are stupid. Mari is all like
Edge is to funny to be scum.
SRSLY, this is like the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Says the guy who is in the running for the VI award... I never said "Edge is too funny to be scum." I said we need to keep Fate around a bit longer because he's entertaining. It has nothing to do with the fact that I have a town read on Edge anyway. Their entertainment value is entirely separate from their alignment.
I guess I missed it, what makes Edge so pro-town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

???????

Edge explain why you haven't killed today.

Mari/Wraith what makes Edge uber pro town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I know Edge is anti-town. Just Wraith and Mari are claiming he's protown and I want them to explain their reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote:Because I don't have a daykill?
So now you're going back to being a vt?

SRS you claim to be a fucking daykiller then you realize you can't fake a dykill and you renege. This is a huge scumslip.

unvote;vote: Edge

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote:You took him seriously when he claimed DK?
I don't see town motivation in fake claiming so yes I took it seriosly. Looks like Wraith and Dekes took it seriously as well. How did you
know
he was fake claiming?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:Wow, I didn't even notice Edge "claimed" Gollum.
Bullshit.
Wraith wrote:I can buy Edge as SK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Bullshit.
Finding something believable and knowing something happened are not the same thing.
You're avoiding the point.

We know there is a daykiller. We don't think he's a vig. Therefore he would be an sk, right?

You said that you didn't know that Edge claimed SK. Yet you say that
hey Edge could be an SK.
So for you to say something like that means you knew damn well what was going on. So what made you say that? Are you saying we might have two SK's in the game?

I don't buy this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VasudeVa wrote:Addn: 4. his WIFOM on 'IF I DIE SCUM GET EMPOWERED' <-survivalism! YAY! I seriously doubt this, btw. Scum already seem powerful enough, especially with the BulletproofRolecop.

I do think that he's being honest about one thing: He probably had SOME connection to Isengard in the same way that, you know. Mordor was allies with Isengard in the books/movie.
And this is exactly why I'm not voting yet. Its
ATF
. Oh What the hell...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Bullshit.
Finding something believable and knowing something happened are not the same thing.
You're avoiding the point.

We know there is a daykiller. We don't think he's a vig. Therefore he would be an sk, right?

You said that you didn't know that Edge claimed SK. Yet you say that
hey Edge could be an SK.
So for you to say something like that means you knew damn well what was going on. So what made you say that? Are you saying we might have two SK's in the game?

I don't buy this.
Dude, what are you talking about?
I'm talking about you being scum. What else?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote:since Edge claimed the hammer.
He did? I don't want Edge to hammer. Since items transfer on hammer votes and kills as per Katy. So let her hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:3. I'm confirmed not red-scum kthx
Without ranting and raving like my three year old nephew pls explain exactly how you are confirmed town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote: Orthanc: "Yes, Wormtongue got it, and was going to get the Osgiliath palantir too, but then got killed by Gollum. Possessing two palantiri got me more power than I could have imagined, and with three I'll be invincible. The palantiri are even more powerful than the rings."
^^^^^
Edge wich is prollywhy he wants to hammer you so bad.
Edge wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Mariyta wrote:since Edge claimed the hammer.
He did? I don't want Edge to hammer. Since items transfer on hammer votes and kills as per Katy. So let her hammer.
1. Katy having a ring+other rings puts all our eggs in one basket
You are paying attention to this game right? We are disscussing weather Wraith has plantirs not rings. Why even bring this up?
rewq455 wrote:
Edge wrote:WRAITH HASNT GOTTEN BACK TO ME ON HIS SCUMSLIP OF WEIRD HAVING THINGS.

MY HAMMER VOTE IS FINE TO GO TO WRAITH AS WELL TWO DAYS PEOPLE.
Edge is appearing way to eager to hammer. I think someone that is less eager to and is seen as town should do it. I am not sure who though. Thoughts?
My vote is still Katy.

vote: Mari

She needs death. Lets give wraith the benifit of doubt. Mari has been damn scummy all game and needs rope. She is our lynch today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote:Katy is not a good hammer, because then she will have all the rings and/or a palantir. She's already a huge target as it is (and better be protected tonight). We don't want the same person to have all the rings if we can help it.
Fair point. Its just that I trust her the most.

unvote

I'll put my vote back once Edge agrees (not to hammer). If there are two scum L-2 is lynching range.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote: 2. KATSUKI-COACHSCUM REQUIRES WRAITHSCUM. VOTE WRAITH ACCORDINGLY
This still worries me though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fate wrote:.
Pe edit: worrries you how? I'm not sure what you're implying with that quote nero, that I'm scum with wraitbh who was setting up a kats lynch later on?
Do you know what the commutative property is?(I think thats the right one) Basicly A+B=B+A.

So to say
KATSUKI-COACHSCUM REQUIRES WRAITHSCUM. VOTE WRAITH ACCORDINGLY
also means Kats has to be scum so under this theory it didn't matter who we lynched first. Yet when Kat flipped scum you never went back at Wraith. I also asked you on day 1 why is it important that we lynch Wraith first and I don't think you ever replied.

This is a tactic I've seen before...get a townie lynched so that the scummer (in this case Kats) looks town.

So it makes Wraith look townish.

Nero immitating Edge:
HOLD ON U IDIOT!!! TEH PURPLE SCUM ARE DEAD!!! DEAD I TELL YOU!!!

but Wraith says that Isengard and Mordor worked together so I'm pretty sure its th same in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote: I really don't think Wraith is scum and I think it'd be a wasted lynch. But we need to figure this out soon. Just over 48 hours to deadline.
Who do we lynch then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote:Notice no matter HOW IDIOTIC the suspicions and cases are against me I refute them soundly?
No you don't. All you do is yell like an idiot and avoid the damn issue.

+ Wraith you do need to comment on the last few pages.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith would you be up for an Edge lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

YAY, the "woe is me" play is back.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:Then fucking hammer me instead of bitching about my play.
TBH I'm quite sick of you. Your play has been horrible and you've been active lurking here for a while.. If your town you shouldn't be all *THROWS UPS UP*
FUCK IT
Your vote + potential seeing stone could be very important. Right now I actually have a headache so I'm going to play some video games then I'm going to come back and try and save our cyber Shire + this gives inhim and all a chance to check in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith if you are town you are the worst player ever. You're basically giving up which is stupid and pathetic. I want Mari to hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I don't really like the option of giving it to a scummy hydra.

and how would it be helpful Mari? Your fence sitting is noted.

Is there a reason you won't replace out, Wraith?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IF
you are town your slot is useful. If you aren't going to help then you should replace out. If you aren't going to replace out you need death.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote:You really want Wraith to hold on to it? If he's town, he clearly has let it go to waste. And I'm hoping Edge will respect the fact that we want jenni to hammer.

Oh, one more thing. There's no fence sitting involved. I flat out said I think he's town and won't hammer. If I was fence sitting, I'd be like "Weeeelllll, he
could
be scum... but I'm just not sure..." Then I'd hem and haw until someone else laid down the hammer.
You're not very good at reading are you? I never said anything about Wraith holding onto it. + it
IS
fence sitting. You're saying
I don't think he's town BUT BUT BUT...we need to get the plantir to someone else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:Yeah, I TRIED to talk using the palantir. Nobody fucking talked to me until last night.
Doesn't mean you need to active lurk and stop playin' just 'cause the scum know town are listening in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@inhim I don't understand your point about rewq. Explain pls.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol. Being wrong about reads doesn't mean someone is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I do trust Katy 1000000000000000000000000% more than Edge and it makes no sense what so ever for (assuming there are plantirs) plantirs to move randomly but rings move on hammer/kill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if they are both telling the truth. Rings pass on hammer and kills but plantirs move between the scum group so when one scum dies the next gets it so on and so forth until that scum group is eliminated.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm fine with Mari.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes whatever Edge says is correct. *blows raspberries*

Am I the only one that find it odd Edge wants to hammer? There are two parties that ring search, gollum and red scum.

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt he's a ring bearer, with as much heat as was on him Katy should have said so. You want to lynch him b/c you want that plantir b/c you know the plantir switches on lynches just like rings.

Now whats going to happen is Edge will claim I got the plantir tomorrow and when I say no he's going to lead a lynch on me.

no hurry up and hammer before I change my mind.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:Good job, town. You just lynched another townie.
Well maybe yo should have played as town instead of active lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote:Nero, you did NOT refute the statements I made earlier.

You lurked through the whole ordeal.

+SCUMPOINTS
lol. preemptive defense huh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

reading the planthir wiki it makes it sound as if both Isengard and Mordor have one. I see no reason from rings to move on lynch but plantirs move randomly. I think RC is putting out static to confuse the town. Wraith scum flip means Edge knew about the plantir, Wraith town flip means he wanted the plantir and confirms him as redscum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

inHimshallibe wrote:You should probably not let RC talk much, you sound far more town. ;)
wich is why RC was barely posting in the begining of the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Stop trying to guilt trip us Wraith. Your play has been fucking horrible. Active lurking is NOT pro-town play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote:LOOK WHOS BACK.

NERO CAIN, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF INHIM QUICKHAMMERING?
Its pro-town play b/c you are not to be trusted. Although in hindsight I should have asked if I could hammer so I could die at night instead of inhim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote: P-edits: Nero, you're not confirmed town, so we would've all said no.
I know you and Edge would have thrown a hissy fit but I don't think everyone would be against it. Edge is deff not pro-town or confirmed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no.

VV you will target Edge.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #100) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt its in the towns best interest to have a scumducter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #101) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VV, thoughts on Mari?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #102) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt Edge is Gollum b/c A.) He can't/won't daykill and B.) his buddying and then post distancing with Glork means he's red scum C.) He wants plantirs and only scum are after them

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #103) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I asked this before and I don't think you responded and if you did tell me the ISO # but in a a calm mature manner explain to me why it is impossible for you to be rdscum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #104) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge is going to kill either Katy or inhim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #105) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:Hang on a second. If Edge has a palantir:

1. Why haven't you been talking in the palantir neighborhood?
2. If you have been, why the fuck didn't you say which one you were?
3. If you had a palantir at all, why the fuck did you need me to tell you what was going on in the palantir neighborhood?
'cause Edge is scum and if he outted his plantir prewraith lynch he'd out himself.

+were you told what would happen if the scum got all three plantirs?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #106) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge and Mari as scum.

BOOK IT!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #107) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fate wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Wraith wrote:Hang on a second. If Edge has a palantir:

1. Why haven't you been talking in the palantir neighborhood?
2. If you have been, why the fuck didn't you say which one you were?
3. If you had a palantir at all, why the fuck did you need me to tell you what was going on in the palantir neighborhood?
'cause Edge is scum and if he outted his plantir prewraith lynch he'd out himself.

+were you told what would happen if the scum got all three plantirs?
I DID OUT MYSELF AS HAVING THE FUCKING PALANTIR PRE-WRAITH LYNCH.

READ.
THE.
FUCKING.
THREAD.

MY GOD.
#1925 was the first post I saw that sad anything abou a plantir for Edgescum wich was after the lynch. If I'm wrong when is the first time?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #108) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

+ I'm still waiting on you to explain how its impossible for you to be redscum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #109) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think you are scum VV. I'm going for an Edge/Mari lynch tomorrow. Maybe Gollum will be nice and kill Mari.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #110) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VV are you going to help me lynch liar Edge tomorrow?

Meh, I'm not fazzed. I'm pretty sure that each scum team had a plantir so you are correct that you posted about telling us before lynch but if Wraith flips town this confirms you as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #111) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote:
Fate wrote: NO. YOU CONFIRM YOURSELF TONIGHT OR YOU DIE. WE HAVE ALL AGREED ON THIS BEING THE WAY THINGS WILL HAPPEN, NERO NOTWITHSTANDING.
I don't agree w/ you on this. I think VV is town, and unless some damning evidence comes forth tomorrow, I will not be voting him. The two vote candidates for me are rewq and LL.
love the distancing, Mari. Its a good color on you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #112) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Fate wrote: NO. YOU CONFIRM YOURSELF TONIGHT OR YOU DIE. WE HAVE ALL AGREED ON THIS BEING THE WAY THINGS WILL HAPPEN, NERO NOTWITHSTANDING.
I don't agree w/ you on this. I think VV is town, and unless some damning evidence comes forth tomorrow, I will not be voting him. The two vote candidates for me are rewq and LL.
love the distancing, Mari. Its a good color on you.
You really are an idiot.
Are you the pot or the kettle?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #113) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Another day of yelling and screaming by Fate I can't wait.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #114) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think its possible that, under the assumption that both teams have some loose affiliation, Slyscum countered Mariscum to get her some townie points?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #115) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Perhaps. Its just that Wraith had said that in the books the two teams did have interaction I can't help but wonder why they wouldn't have interaction here. + Both Edge and Mari (who I find the scummist) have alot of interaction with the purple scum members.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (isolation #116) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote:That is baseless speculation and scummy as hell.
katy wrote: We received information that the mafias have an alternate win condition, which is that they can win by obtaining all four of the rings in the game and eliminating the other mafia.

I don't see how this is baseless.

But for Rewq not to know this is fairly scummy but for you to call it baseless is even worse.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #117) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote: B) It would be too easy for the scum to win, IMO.
How so? They don't know who has the rings. Don't you think the mod would have taken this into account and made it somewhat difficult?

+++ we know that the mafia DOES need the rings as per Katy why do you and Edge deny this?
If you have questions, I'll answer them
Who is our best lynch and why?
I second Edge's request for a rewq claim.
Stop ring bearer fishing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #118) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote: HEY YOU.

KATY SAID YOU WERENT A RING BEARER.

LOL CLAIM.

I DONT REMEMVER WHY I WROTE YOU OFF AS TOWN (DAMN YOU SPYREX) BUT YOU SURE HAVENT DONE FUCKIN SHIT FOR SCUMHUNTING LATELY.
And you screaming that a diffrent person is scum every 5 mins is? But I've already claimed.
because SCUM HAVE BEEN KILLING EACHOTHER
as far as I know there's only bee one scum kills scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #119) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote: look at his posts early D4 he thought that SpyreX was the red team's kill for reasons that don't even make sense logically and it just didn't read as "herp derp play dumb!" more as "EDGE IS SCUM WHO KILLED SPYREX BAWAHWAHWH" in that stupid kind of sock on head townignorealllogic kind of way.
Oh I'm sorry that I ended up typing Spyrex instead of SlySly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #120) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@VV at the end of yesterday you were pretty much against Edge, what made you change your mind?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #121) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VasudeVa wrote:I was trying to fool scum into ordering their NK with rewq via insult sword fighting with Edge.
Fair 'nuff.
Mariyta wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Although meh. No deaths last night is putting me off. :|. I'm not sure what to think of it.
Agreed. I've come up with
four
five possible reasons, listed in the order of likeliness (IMO).

1. They targeted Katy and she was protected.
2. They targeted Edge and he was protected.
3. rewq assumed he would be tracked and decided not to kill.
4. Someone decided not to kill to frame rewq.
5. Scum was RBed.

4 may actually be more likely than 3, considering the game rewq has played.
As much as it pains me to say it....2 is the most likely scenario but that hinges on Edgetown and apparently everyone but me considers him confirmed town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #122) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mari did you ever claim a chaacter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #123) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote:
What happened to the Palantir QT? It was a pretty hot topic yesterday. We know, Edge has one. We know, the Witchking should have one. And we know one of Wraith's wagon did get one. No news there?
Nero cain the useless sack got one, there's apparently a third member that "wishes to remain anonmyous" because they are scum, and have an interesting posting style.

Which would point to either LL, Mariyta, or you.
Or not? Isn't it nice to pretend to be a bad ass online?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #124) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #125) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Was it Edge or Wraith that dirst brought up the traitor talk?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #126) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote:Wraith, but nice try.

I mean, seriously, TRY to link me to rewq. I want to see it. I want to see it done.

You see the difference between our play? MORDORSCUM just flipped, I just found about 100 connections, and all you can say is "who said traitor first!??!"

1. No scum with knowledge of traitor is ever going to say the WORD traitor first, it just doesn't happen.
2. LOLTHATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?
3. Now that your Edge+Mari theory is shot to shit, who are the scums my dear Watson?

KEKAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Paranoid much? I asked a question b/c honestly I forgot and then here you come
NERO IS TRYING TO LINK ME AND REWQ
I think the paranoia speaks louder than anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #127) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote: I mean, seriously, TRY to link me to rewq. I want to see it. I want to see it done.
I CAN'T BE LINKED TO REWQ THEREFORE I CAN'T BE SCUM

Be a dear and go find the connections between Glork/Rewq/WierdRA.

Do scum have to be connected to be scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #128) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Were you bullied in school?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #129) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yep you were.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #130) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote: YOU AREN'T GONNA WIN THIS GAME NERO. TOO BAD SO SAD.
Why aren't the town going to win?

As for who I think is scum. Well you are still alive. And I don't feel like you've played that much of a pro-town game. But no one else finds you scummy so I'm probably wrong. I also think Mari has been damn scummy all game but she's pretty much confirmed as voyer. Scum voyer? IDK. That's idle speculation b/c VV could be a scum watcher etc. Katy is clean. I believe inhim. I believe VV.

So not counting you.

22. Dekes
24. jenniwren
25. Locke Lamora

The last scum would be in here. Perhaps Dekes. Unless I'm right about you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #131) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I WAS KEEPING THIS ON THE DOWNLOW SO YOU SHOT REDSCUM
TONIGHT
INSTEAD OF INHIM, BUT HERE IT IS IN THE DAYLIGHT.
Its been preet much established that Gollum is DK maybe you should ya know pay attention better?
SO NOW YOUR BACKTRACKING HAS BEEN NOTED.
Yes scum shot Spyrex and Sly.

I think you were the one that shot Syprex, who shot CES so when you shot him (Spyrex) you gained control of the ring.

should read

I think you were the one that shot SlySly, who shot CES so when you shot him (SlySly) you gained control of the ring.
like I said I ended up typing Spyrex when I meant to say SlySly

but you gave a nice try and we have some lovely parting gifts for you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote:
VasudeVa wrote: I seriously doubt that there is another redscum.
The wiki says that traitors usually lose if the rest of the team is gone. It also seems to imply that they can't kill on their own, so we can almost assume that rewq wasn't the one to take out SlySly. That strongly indicates that there is still one scum left.
^^^^^^^^^^^this

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

inHimshallibe wrote:Now.

Dekes, LL, Nero Cain, VV, Edge

Do we have enough time to kill all of these peeps, preferably in that order... maybe switching Nero with LL.
Why VV and why is Jenni not in that list?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mod: When someone is blocked do you send out pms and tell them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #135) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Dekes

lets hope this is last scum and we can Gollum lynch the next day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (isolation #136) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What? I thought Dekes was our lynch today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #137) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lo siento.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (isolation #138) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't understand....Dekes is claiming scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #139) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VasudeVa wrote:
Dekes wrote:Yeah, I could...but would town really deserve to win?
Think about it. First, Gollum viscously strangled your buddy Glork who was impossible to lynch. And then he strangled poor little rewq! POOR.
INNOCENT
. LITTLE. REWQ.
I disagree that Rewq was innocent.
Mariyta wrote:I think some people need to go re-watch the last movie. Nero, no offense, but Eowyn is way cuter than you. Now we find out if Gollum is really anti-town or a vig.
I haven't seen the movies in ages.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #140) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VasudeVa wrote:Welp, the good thing about this is Nero Cain just put a big sign on his head that says 'STRANGLE ME' if he's not Gollum.
I rather die then someone that's confirmed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #141) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

jenniwren wrote:Nero, I do believe VV was being sarcastic. Just saying.
I know he was. I'm extremely dense but I'm not
THAT
dense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (isolation #142) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That is sad....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #143) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who do you guys think is Gollum? I think its LL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #144) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've already claimed. I'm thinking Edge is the mason so that leaves LL as Gollum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #145) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VV is funnier than Edge.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #146) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

jenniwren wrote:He could be making a gambit to get the mason or Gollum to reveal. He would have to be confident his last partner was closeted well though.

^^^^^^^^^^good point

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #147) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

[quote="VasudeVa"]@Dekes: Now that's just mean. :(
(Although I think I had that coming.)

[quote]

9.) Do not edit posts. Do not use invisible text.
Do not use small text.
Do not try to fool around with the exact requirements of this rule: anything outside the spirit of this rule is prohibited.

MOD KILL!!!!!!

(obviously I'm joking.)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #148) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote: P-edit: Why is LL exempt from being Gollum?
^^^^^^^^^

Dekes
DOES
have a good point about VV though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #149) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You said I was too stupid to be Gollum. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #150) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Mariyta wrote: P-edit: Why is LL exempt from being Gollum?
^^^^^^^^^

Dekes
DOES
have a good point about VV though.
About Gollum being a tracker? I don't see an SK having two abilities. Now, my question is where does Gollum's alignment fall? He was very helpful. An SK with a heart? Eh. Also, that speculation about Gollum having to find the ring... he found the one ring, and no one but rewq left the game afterward, so I don't think that's a wincon.
A scum member had two abilities. I could see Gollum with a nightly ring search instead of just killing all willy nilly. What if VV targeted Rewq durring the night, saw that he had the ring then killed him today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #151) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote:Rewq wasn't investigated or anything of the sort. He was tracked.
Thats right you see what they did. So scratch the VV theory. LL is my top Gollum suspect.
Edge wrote:
Dekes wrote:Edge, I was there, but not as MT. Fooled you pretty badly there :P
Oh so you played the "NERO CAIN IS MAH HERO" card? Impressive impressive.
??????????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #152) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote: The lack of consistency lines up with a
crazed ever-changing suspect list
like Mr McCain here. NAM NAMNAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
OH HAI POT!!!!

Read your own ISO you've pretty much called everyone town and then scum like two posts later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #153) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote:
OH HAI POT!!!!

Read your own ISO you've pretty much called everyone town and then scum like two posts later.
Yeah what's your point? I'm just looking for consistencies. I didn't say your play was bad because your suspect list always changed (though your reasoning for thinking I was redscum was HEAVILY FLAWED, and when I brought it up again today YOU BLATANTLY FUCKING LIED).

Unless you're trying to say "POT KETTLE VLACK YOU DO THE SAM ETHING SO YOU COULD BE GOLLUM" which is laughable given my confirmed status.
No, I don't think you are Gollum, I knew you've been the mason for awhile now I just never said anything just in case inhim was lying and you weren't protected. I will admit to thinkin' you were scum for like the first 3 days though. I'm just sayin' its unfair to knock me for changing my reads when you too change them all the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (isolation #154) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

BS!!!!

I bought you as tracker and Mari as voyer. As far as I remember Katy had no problem lynching Dekes/Jenni/LL so that told me those three weren't masons so by process of elimination Edge was the mason. I even said in one of my posts Edge is the mason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (isolation #155) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dekes wrote:@Edge
And yet despite the massive unlucky streak town had according to you
Edge just doesn't want to share any glory with Gollum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (isolation #156) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fate wrote: Yeah excellent modding! I don't know why I'm so mad Nero won when we won as well I just feel like we town should've won alone >_>
I helped the town win just as much as you did.

Yes I want to read all the QTs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (isolation #157) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MOI 566 in the dead QT is full of win.
Plum wrote:Nero Cain played a very sharp game.
Thanks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (isolation #158) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

+ lol @ no one wanting to believe I was Gollum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (isolation #159) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can you hook me up with the scum QTs?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #160) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree that Andy and Plum put together a great game and I had fun playing. Also thank you Katy and Jenni for the kind words.

I did NOT want to lynch you Wraith, I was rather fence sitting on your wagon but then you just started with these one-liners instead of looking for scum and that just turned off your townie points.

++++lol @ Dekes impersonating me in the QT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2450 (isolation #161) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Glork wrote:
AGar wrote: I really should have seen myself getting daykilled by Gollum. I had proven myself distrubingly accurate up to that point, as usual, and from Gollum's perspective I had pegged members of BOTH scumgroups. I don't think I would have been "easily lynchable" as someone suggested. Excellent players being scum in multi-group games is pretty much bullshit, because they're going to get nightkilled. But I guess that's the luck of the draw.
I only shout you 'cause I thought you were scum.

Most of the play this game was good all around.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (isolation #162) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain wrote:
Glork wrote:
AGar wrote: I really should have seen myself getting daykilled by Gollum. I had proven myself distrubingly accurate up to that point, as usual, and from Gollum's perspective I had pegged members of BOTH scumgroups. I don't think I would have been "easily lynchable" as someone suggested. Excellent players being scum in multi-group games is pretty much bullshit, because they're going to get nightkilled. But I guess that's the luck of the draw.
I only sho
u
t you 'cause I thought you were scum.

Most of the play this game was good all around.
All better.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (isolation #163) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fate wrote:WHY ARE YOU REVIVNIG THE PAST AND MAKING ME THINK OF NERO CAIN WHO SHOULDA DIED A SCUMS DEATH
:roll:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (isolation #164) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who helped the damn town now get over it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (isolation #165) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can someone pls lock this?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”