The Lord of the Rings Mafia - GAME OVER (KABOOM)

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:20 am

Post by Wraith »

I've read the books (although it's been a while), including most of The Silmarillion.

Vote: LynchMePls
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Wraith »

Couple questions of my own:

1. Books or Movies?
2. Favorite Book?
3. Favorite Movie?
4. Favorite Character(s)?

My username actually stems from when I first saw Two Towers back in '02, where I loved the Ringwraiths :D
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Wraith »

Katy wrote:
Vote: Wraith

While the initial question was a good way to get conversation going, putting it into questions like you did doesn't really add anything new, and encourages people to go into detail about how much they like LOTR instead of starting to play the game.
If this is meant to be a serious vote,
IGMEOY Katy
. People who nitpick early posts and use them to start bandwagons are often scum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:41 am

Post by Wraith »

Drippereth is joke-claiming. Otherwise he would be breaking Rules 14 and 15. Jester, maybe?

I don't think a Gandalf wagon is a good one. It was just a jokeclaim.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Wraith »

@NeroCain: I just felt like it, because there are apparently bigger LOTR nerds than me here. Plus that I feel very...different from everyone else here because I prefer the movies. IMO the books had some extra, less plot-related stuff that was in there mostly for mythology (ie Tom Bombadil) that the movies made the right call to cut out. I also am not the greatest fan of Tolien's writing style, which is more difficult to read than Shakespeare (The Silmarillion, I'm looking at you!)
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Wraith »

No, he's a cool character, he just wasn't necessary to the larger plot, as the movies showed.

Is this an LOTR convention or a mafia game, guys?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Wraith »

Glork wrote:EBOWP: Although Wraith deserves an honorable mention on the Scum List.
This always happens. Every single goddamn game I play some asshole takes one of my RVS posts that doesn't mean anything, calls it scummy, and I am immediately launched to the top of the scumlist. Five games in a row and counting. [/rant]
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Wraith »

gandalf5166 wrote:Every one I've seen so far, you've flipped scum. So it's clearly effective.
Out of those five games I was scum in only one of them. So you're obviously not reading all of my meta.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Wraith »

@Mod: All but one of the games I am referring to is still ongoing but I am dead (I am alive in another so I will not post that one). Can I post links to them in this topic?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Wraith »

@Lynch: That Arwen-Miller claim actually makes sense to me. I think a couple of people here expressed hate at Liv Tyler-Movie Arwen
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Wraith »

Glork wrote:
Wraith wrote:@Lynch: That Arwen-Miller claim actually makes sense to me. I think a couple of people here expressed hate at Liv Tyler-Movie Arwen
No response to my statement that my suspicion has nothing to do with one of your joke posts, and everything to do with your IGMEOY towards Katy?
I think I explained my reasoning in the post you are referring to. I find people who nitpick early posts very scummy.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Wraith »

I didn't vote Katy. I IGMEOY'd
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Wraith »

Fine, I'll come out and be honest right now:

I semi-lurk during Day 1 in most games I play, especially large ones. Day 1 gives a lot of material, but in hindsight, not as it goes. Add that whenever I stick my neck out D1 it gets lopped off. As a result, I often end up ignoring everyone except those who attack or address me directly, and then start going crazy with my reads D2 onward.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Wraith »

Does anyone who does RQS use it to scumhunt? I used mine as an icebreaker.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Wraith »

Mariyta wrote:Gandalf, you complain about Katsuki's town list, but then vote me instead of Katsuki? That's a very poorly disguised OMGUS. As for my "lack of content", I'm not going to make useless posts that parrot what others have already said when it isn't necessary.

Wraith, don't call Glork names or I'll kick your butt. I understand the semi-lurking in large games, though. I kind of do the same (though I'm trying to get better). Wait, just re-read your post where you say that an Arwen-miller role makes sense because I hate Liv Tyler? Um, what??
I didn't refer to anyone specifically with the name-call, just people who nitpick early posts in general. Because, in case you didn't notice, I've been lynched for it about four times in a row now, and you tend to get pissed the fuck off after a while of same ol' same ol'

You are one of the people. AFAIK there was a second person and maybe a third here who was either unhappy with Arwen's replacement of Glorfindel or Liv Tyler in general. So it can make sense to me, somewhat.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Wraith »

Fine. I'm shutting my mouth until something important happens. Now let's watch what happens next.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Wraith »

Gotta go for school in a few minutes, so I'll check out ME's ISO once I get free time.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Wraith »

@ME: Yes, because it can get you lynched if you pull it off well enough. However, now that I think about it Jester-Drippereth would be unlikely considering how hard he would be trying to get lynched and how obvious it was a jokeclaim.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Wraith »

Fate wrote:Wraith, move your vote to gandalf/ME you useless sack
What, so you can use your CAPS LOCK-GIC on my "parroting and bandwagoning" later on? Sorry, no, I'm going to read things first.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Wraith »

Katsuki wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Fate wrote:Wraith, move your vote to gandalf/ME you useless sack
What, so you can use your CAPS LOCK-GIC on my "parroting and bandwagoning" later on? Sorry, no, I'm going to read things first.
OR, IF YOU DON'T START BUSSING NOW, YOU TOO WILL GET ROPE.

I totally forgot to add you onto my scum list for trying to duck out of stuff... = = (Were on my list last night)
According to this logic, I'm scum if I vote, and I'm also scum if I don't. Love the lose-lose situation I'm in here.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, looking over ME's ISO I don't find anything particularly scummy at the moment other than his vote for gandalf, which is baseless. Is meta the only thing you have on him?

Also, someone earlier told me to take a look at the games in which I was quickly mislynch as town, and I don't even need to look to know the process:

1. Someone nitpicks one of my early posts, using strawman to make it look like my word choice is scummy
2. Town immediately beings piling onto the wagon.

It's happened to me in multiple games simultaneously before, so I know the damn process.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Wraith »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Drippereth wrote:Am I the only one who's initial reaction on seeing Haylen being shot was that it was done by town. >.>
I'm not so sure but given her meta etc....
The fact that Haylen got "strangled" pretty clearly points to Gollum as the perpetrator and Gollum makes a whole lot of sense as an SK.
This. Out of every character I think Gollum was the only one that tried to kill with his bare hands.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Wraith »

WeirdRa wrote:
Reasons:
First off, why is nitpicking posts early scummy? It's generating discussion, which is good. You still haven't given past experience of that, despite being asked multiple times.
Then, you whine about this always happening to you, which is basically AtE with a side of self-meta defense.

Not really liking mariyta's "good points about the kill".

~M=W
First of all, what I mean by "nitpicking early posts" is something like strawman. Someone takes an early post, usually one that is innocent RVS, takes a passage that can be interpreted as scummy and blows it out of proportion. I don't call it strawman because it's not attacking the weakest part of an argument, it's attacking the weakest part of a post's wording. Town don't need to do that, because only scum need to look for something to blame.

Second of all, I can't provide evidence myself because almost all the games in question are currently ongoing. The only finished game I can provide as an example is one where I am actually scum (however my play is entirely different in that game). If you want to find the games in question, find them yourself, which should be easy considering as least one of your heads was in most of them. If you aren't willing to look for them yourself, don't call me scum for not doing it for you.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Wraith »

Fate wrote:^HAI SCUM
^NICE ANALYSIS THERE
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Wraith »

Fate wrote:As much as I want to ride the highest wagon for information THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

VOTE: WRAITH

WHO'S WITH ME?
Seriously, why the fuck does anyone ever believe you, in any game you play? All you ever do is shout the most popular bandwagon at the top of your lungs and post useless shit to promote it.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by Wraith »

Fuck it, I'm lurking. The only game I'm not getting killed for talking is the one filled with lurkers. So I'll copy their strategy and shut my mouth. Don't ask me questions, I'm not answering them.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Wraith »

What's your evidence against me? A reaction to a kind of play I really, really, really hate? And a couple people screaming "Scum, scum!" with nothing to back it up? Good job on that analysis. At this rate you're going to out my claim by tonight.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 am

Post by Wraith »

Who are the heads of Edge? I don't see him on the sign-up list.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh well that explains his play. I love how he's actively trying to discourage me from posting. Even though I'm not going to help you lynch me. Go ahead.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Wraith »

Funny thing, how the two people most hell-bent on lynching me have terrible play. We have Edge, whose sole method of play is to say "YOU ARE SCUM GG" and leave it at that. And we have Kat, who is hypocritical and being accused of coaching. This town amuses me.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh wait, Katsumi being "hypocritical" was not the right word. "Contradictory" was the word I'm looking for.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Wraith »

I guess this is why they keep you around. It's amusing to watch you flail about like an idiot, pointing at the nearest shiny object and screaming at the top of your lungs.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Wraith »

FLEEEEEE! FLEEEE FOR YOUR LIIIIIVES!

Now smash me in the face with a stick, Gandalf. I don't want to fight this battle.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Wraith »

Edge wrote:And this isn't frustrated town, Glork, you can TELL because there was no *throws up hands, fuck it* moment. He hasn't scumhunted the entire game.
This post is hilarious.

Also, good thing Aragorn is dead. GONDOR IS MINE.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Wraith »

Edge wrote:And this isn't frustrated town, Glork, you can TELL because
there was no *throws up hands, fuck it* moment.
He hasn't scumhunted the entire game.
Edge wrote:STOP CLOGGING UP MY FUCKING THREAD.

WE GET IT, YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN POSTING ANYTHING RESEMBLING CONTENT FOR FEAR OF OUTING MORE BUDDIES/TOWNIES.

WHAT HAPPENED TO LURKING?

GET THE FUCK OUT WHILE I CONVINCE THE REST OF TOWN THAT YOU NEED TO DIE.
Why are you lying?

Why do you need to convince anyone? The town figure out who's scum on their own, and only scum need to "steer" the town into a lynch.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

Edge wrote:I swear to god if I have to switch accounts one more time to wordsmack you into next Tuesday...

BEFORE YOUR "imma lurk nao" post, there was NOTHING RESEMBLING SCUMHUNTING/TOWNINESS

There was no "Content" -> "fuck it" -> "no content" transition. There was "scumscumsucn" -> "FUCK IT" -> "scumscumscum"

TOWN NEED TO STEER LYNCH ONTO SCUM BC SCUM ARE RELUCTANT TO BUS SOMETIMES, AND OTHER TOWNIES CAN BE DUMB/INSECURE.

Now here I'll start with Glork:
Glork you fuckin did this to me last time with quadz. "Herp derp scummy people pushin wraith=wraithtown" NONNONONONO WRONG> <BIG RED X HERE> LOGICAL FALLACY HERE.

Multiple scumteams, scum awkwardly bussing, WHATEVER IT IS, Wraithscum=WRAITHSCUM. There need be no other consideration.
Except...why am I scum again? Because I have a pet peeve behavior, and attacked someone who used it? That all?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh, and I'd rather not be lynched. I'd rather throw myself on a funeral pyre.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Wraith »

Glork wrote:Potentially dumb question to both Wraith and Kats:

How do you define "coaching," and what does it have to do with a player's alignment? I'm not really sure where that part of your discussion fits in with anything, because it sounds like you guys are defining it differently and considering it a scumtell, which does not fit my own interpretation of "coaching" people in mafia games.
I've never needed "coaching" because I've always been the Dominant Scum Partner in every game I was scum. So I really can't define "coaching" for you.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Wraith »

Dominant Scum Partner is my own term (should have lower-cased it) on a "mafia psychology" theory I have. The Dominant Scum Partner(s) are risk-takers and very confident in their own abilities, because they are the scum that feign scumhunting and attempt to steer the town into mislynches. The Submissive/Subordinate Scum Partner(s) are most commonly lurkers, and avoid attracting attention to themselves.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Wraith »

SpyreX wrote:
I could see the rope there is reference to Wraith going "I'm shutting my mouth" business.

---

Wraith's /wrists and play and NOW this "I'm the dominant scum partner" business is for killin'. That sure as hell doesn't add up with this at all.
WeirdRa is ALSO for killin.
Don't you dare use a strawman that weak.
What I Said wrote:I've never needed "coaching" because I've always been the Dominant Scum Partner in every game I was scum. So I can't define "coaching" for you.
Not What I Said wrote:I'm the Dominant Scum Partner.
There's a different between those sentences.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Wraith »

@mole: Nice bandwagoning there. I'd love to see a valid reason for that vote.

@Katsuki: Why, in your opinion, is VV scum?

Currently reading through ISOs, since I can't multitab on my laptop I'll be posting piecemeal for a few minutes.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Wraith »

@mole: I'm doing both. I despise the way Fate plays because it's been a major factor in getting me killed twice in other games. I was town in one and SK in another, for reference.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Wraith »

Zwet has two posts. One claiming miller and the other defending it. Why has he disappeared?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Wraith »

Notes

Both Katsuki and InHim have suggested vigging people, or have a "vig list."

Both Katsuki and InHim have VV on their scumlist for no discernible reason.

Both Katsuki and InHim have very similar suspects in general (VV has been mentioned already, ME, Mariyta)

I agree with Mariyta in that gandalf's play has been questionable, excluding the jokeclaim debacle.

I'm split on Mariyta and ME. Drippereth is leaning town.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Wraith »

If you hadn't noticed I've been in a really bad mood lately. That's because not only is it pouring rain all day for three days straight so far (I have to walk three blocks to get to my car from school, three times a day) but I also have had to take out significant chunks of my time to clean up the mess from a car accident I had on Monday. So sorry if I haven't been feeling productive.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Wraith »

gandalf5166 wrote:By the way, did everyone else miss Wraith's obvbreadcrumbing of Denethor?
I was wondering when this would show up. For a moment I thought I would have to bash the town over the head to get their attention and then shout in their ears. Of course, you immediately think it was a fakeclaim. See that's the problem with me starting to contribute, because everything I say is immediately seen as "oh scum lying flailing lulz"

I'll do some shit tomorrow, when I have no school.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Wraith »

Uh, breadcrumbing? Did I ever say the name of my role? Until now, I mean?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Wraith »

LynchMePls wrote:If your intent was to breadcrumb then:

1) Why did you not do it until well after you were under loads of suspcion.
2) What purpose does a breadcrumb serve when it is so obvious that everyone can see it?
1. Same reason people don't fullclaim until L-1. Are you suggesting the town should massclaim as soon as the game starts?
2. Apparently everyone didn't see it. If it was so obvious how come it's been what, 5 pages since I crumbed until it was brought up?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Wraith »

Okay, what the fuck. Are you admitting that you have been pushing a lynch on me for no reason?

And I had it first. I'm the wraith here :P
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:44 am

Post by Wraith »

Katsuki, you have still not answered my question: Why is VV on your scum list?

Edge: Why is VV on your scum list?

WierdRa's play is off. I've played a couple-three games with AGar and I know him as a very good, very sensible scumhunter. So good that he was able to seem completely believable town for an entire game. Yet he is utterly convinced LMP is scum. LMP is one of the more sensible townies here, so I don't understand what flashes red for him. He has failed to explain it.

I do not like InHim's play. He has been throwing around accusations with little to nothing to back them up, then fluff-posted and lurked.

Unvote Vote: InHim

My opinion of Katy has changed. She may have few posts but the few she has are detailed and (mostly) well thought out. She has clearly outlined her suspicions, unlike a lot of other players here.

Right now, Katsuki and InHim are at the top of my own scum list, with Edge following. All have been throwing out accusations without or with little evidence or reasoning. Edge has already admitted his push against me was random.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Wraith »

Edge wrote:
Wraith wrote:Edge: Why is VV on your scum list?
I have a scum list?
Oh shit, totally confused you with InHim. Sorry about that.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Wraith »

Which means a correction:

InHim: Why is VV on your scumlist?

Katsuki continues to avoid my question.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Wraith »

@Glork: Why is InHim "very likely" to be town? What is your reasoning for voting WierdRa?

Seriously, am I the only person in this game who bothers stating why he/she votes?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Wraith »

I'll take your word for it for now. But I'm keeping my eye on him.
Unvote
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Wraith »

LynchMePls wrote:@rewq: Fake-claim from Zwet means he is A) scum B) town C) null? Also, why are you answering the question I asked DGB and not the ones I asked you?
Town have no reason to fakeclaim miller.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Wraith »

Yet, Kat, you have still not explained why VV is on your list. Meta alone is not a good enough reason.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Wraith »

rewq455 wrote:
@ SlySly
- Why did you edit the post? It looks like you were trying to pull a scum tell out of something that wasn't there.
MemoriaEsponia wrote:...the scum are easily identifiable by their race-claim, and the flavor of the source ties closely to the flavor of the game.
vs
MemoriaEsponia wrote:Mass-claiming race would really only be effective if scum don’t have fake-claims or can’t think enough to manufacture their own fake-race, the scum are easily identifiable by their race-claim, and the flavor of the source ties closely to the flavor of the game.
Is only a one line difference in text. Also, if you use the quote button on a post, which you probably do, you had to go back and edit the code to further your purposes. Post editing is scummy.
QFT. That's some majorly scummy strawman right there.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Wraith »

rewq455 wrote:It is straw-manning on his part, not mine.
That's what I meant. *slaps rewq*
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Wraith »

At the moment, I'm inclined to believe the enemies are:

Gollum SK
large Evil Scumteam (Sauron, Saruman, Witch-King, Grima Wormtongue, Lurtz?)

Forgot my first class of the day was cancled so I have about 40 minutes to do some reading.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Wraith »

Also, I like WierdRa's latest big post. Katy's is good too. I;m going to focus on re-reading rewq and zwet right now
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Wraith »

Leaning town on rewq. I'd like to know why LMP thinks he's scum. (If you've already explained this, sorry, I can't multitab on my laptop otherwise I would check right now)

Remembered rewq is the one who pointed out SlySly's really, really bad strawman. Going to re-read SlySly and unless I can find something explaining it I'm going to put and keep my vote on him.

Vote: SlySly
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm really, really not liking Katsuki's play. This is the fourth or fifth time I've asked him to explain his suspicion of VV from earlier and he constantly avoided the question. He also switched his vote to gandalf at the drop of a hat, although for justifiable reasons, but he has totally dropped any suspicion of anyone else, most notably me. I find it strange that, after pushing so hard to get me lynched, he suddenly goes all out on gandalf. His recent post style strikes as him trying to blend in using Fate's playstyle.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Wraith »

Reading SlySly I suppose I can settle with his explanation, but I'm still uneasy about him.
IGMEOY SlySly

Unvote Vote: Katsuki
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Wraith »

@Katsuki: I know two of them were "drunk posts" but I didn't know the third one was. Sorry, I guess.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Wraith »

rewq455 wrote:
@ Wraith

What was the advantage to you heavily bread crumbing like that as opposed to flat out claiming?
I wasn't at L-1, so I didn't fullclaim. I'd rather not.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Wraith »

rewq455 wrote:
rewq455 wrote:
Wraith wrote:
rewq455 wrote:
@ Wraith

What was the advantage to you heavily bread crumbing like that as opposed to flat out claiming?
I wasn't at L-1, so I didn't fullclaim. I'd rather not.
Not even full claiming. What was the point in you bread crumbing us to your role, which the town may not have noticed, instead of just name-claiming.
Either way town knows your role name.
Because, if I'd flat-out named-claimed, there would have been more likelihood of the town just saying "oh he's fakeclaiming scum." In my experience, scum don't usually plan more than ten minutes ahead. It's usually town who bother breadcrumbing (although I've experienced an exception recently...)
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Wraith »

rewq455 wrote:
In my experience, scum think much farther ahead then town.
Occam's Razor beats out WIFOM any day of the week. That's all I have left to say on the matter.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, I'm STILL waiting for an answer from Kat as to why VV is on his scumlist. Six times, the question has been asked and avoided.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Wraith »

Katsuki wrote:
Wraith wrote:Okay, I'm STILL waiting for an answer from Kat as to why VV is on his scumlist. Six times, the question has been asked and avoided.
I answered a long time ago. Learn to read.

Comments on other stuff later.
You mean "scum meta" and "gut" from the first few pages of this topic? Not good enough.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Wraith »

Drippereth wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Katsuki wrote:
Wraith wrote:Okay, I'm STILL waiting for an answer from Kat as to why VV is on his scumlist. Six times, the question has been asked and avoided.
I answered a long time ago. Learn to read.

Comments on other stuff later.
You mean "scum meta" and "gut" from the first few pages of this topic? Not good enough.
I'm not sure I have this in context..but...
What's wrong with having a scumread like that. >.>
Because VV's play during
this
game has been rather pro-town. To me it feels like he's planting the seeds for a retroactive case later on.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:20 am

Post by Wraith »

Shit. Can we please decide on a lynch for today, and soon?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Wraith »

Meh, I'm better with this deadline wagon than I've been with others in other games. But I much prefer a Katsuki lynch to a WierdRa lynch at this point.

Unvote Vote: WierdRa
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Wraith »

inHimshallibe wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Drip explain why the * is there.
Explain why you aren't voting WeirdRa.

Actually, I'd like everyone not voting WeirdRa to tell me why they aren't.
Wouldn't the better question be: Why are the people on the WierdRa wagon voting WierdRa?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Wraith »

Mine's pretty flimsy, which is because I prefer a Katsuki wagon, but I'll take another look when I get home from school tonight. Mine is meta reasons, AGar-head's play specifically is different from his usual.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Wraith »

To be honest, two scum groups doesn't really make sense to me for this theme. The only real options would be Mordor and Isengard, but weren't they allied?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Wraith »

Rewq, why should gandalf claim at this point? Rolefishing much?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Wraith »

From the limited meta I've had with them, A2rudeboy and Locke Lamora lurk, a lot.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Wraith »

Edge wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Edge is trying to be Fate and becoming scummy for it.
SpyreX wrote:EDGE IS FATE
This post is win.

Also, we have one more day before deadline. Please choose one of the two leading wagons before we lose the chance for today.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Wraith »

Have the prods gone out yet? A2rudeboy in particular hasn't posted in a WEEK.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Wraith »

Wow, holy crap. I think that's the most kills I've ever seen in one night.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Wraith »

I agree that vig-Legolas killing gandalf sounds very plausible. Also, I'm sticking with my read from yesterday.

Vote: Katsuki
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 am

Post by Wraith »

Katsuki is horribly obvious scum, guys. Can someone please remind me why rewq is scummy again?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Wraith »

rewq455 wrote:@ Wraith- is the only scummy thing you have seen from Katsuki the thing with him not answering the question about VV, or is there more to it? I realize that his reasons for voting VV are scummy, but I don't see enough there for a lynch.
There's most of his behavior during Day 1, especially early on while I was the primary wagon target.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Wraith »

On lurkers: I don't think I've seen Locke Lamora or a2rudeboy post in a week. Especially because I suspect rudeboy has disappeared due to IRL issues. Can we get a replacement for him?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:01 am

Post by Wraith »

Vote: Mariyta

In hindsight some of his posts look like coaching on Katsuki.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, I can buy the breadcrumb and claim.
Unvote

I'll look at other people later.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Wraith »

I don't think it was smart to claim without real results, SlySly.

@Mari: If you are a watcher, who did you watch last night? If you said already, then I missed them.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Wraith »

@Mari: Okay, so you watched Glork. I assume nobody visited him?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Wraith »

bv310 wrote:I know Sly's lying because I targeted her. I don't want to elaborate more, but my action was successful.
Edge is right. Please claim, if you're telling the truth, I'm in for Lynch All Liars.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Wraith »

At the moment I believe bv's claim of targeting Katy. So I'm going to go with Lynch All Liars.

Vote: SlySly
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #90) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Wraith »

Why is Zwet full of shit?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #91) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Wraith »

I don't buy a lynch just for a strange claim. Besides, if memory serves me right, zwet had even less of a reason to claim when he did than either bv or SlySly. So if we're going to go by "someone who had no reason to claim is probtown" zwet should be number one on that list.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Wraith »

Fine. Buzzed right now so I don't really care.

Unvote Vote: Zwet
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:12 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm up for lurkerlynch on short notice.
Vote: a2rudeboy
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, a2 has a believable claim, and lynching a lurker who has a believable town claim at this point is really not going to help us. I don't know about y'all, but I'm
Unvote
ing
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Wraith »

Dekes, why was my unvote "bad?" Tell me, what do we get from lynching a lurker with a believable claim? What's that? You say "dead town and no leads from the flip"? I thought you did.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Wraith »

I don't have any good idea who to lynch today. If anything, either bv or SlySly to see who was lying.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:07 am

Post by Wraith »

Hang on, this is wierd. We haven't killed Saruman yet, but there was only one kill?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Wraith »

Missed some stuff. Why is the wagon suddenly switching to Spyrex?

Also, hilarious stuff from Glork there now that he's flipped. <3 you Gollum.

Speculation Alert: There are very likely one scum left on both sides (Witch-King - Morder, Saruman - Isengard). I'm pretty certain now that the "filled full of arrows" was Lurtz's kill flavor (see: Boromor series-wise). This last one is a stretch - we might not have had a second kill last night because Saruman is a PR that can't kill while using his powers.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh, and "bled to death" is like Witch-King kill flavor.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Wraith »

It's called buddying. I thought you knew that.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #101) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:47 am

Post by Wraith »

Well, the Mouth of Sauron never really killed anyone that (the reader/viewer) saw, so that's the only thing I can run on. I've been falling behind due to sickness, I'll catch up tomorrow or something and find a place to put my vote.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #102) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Wraith »

And I've learned my lesson from A2rude, I'm no longer giving someone a free pass just because I think their claim is believable.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Wraith »

First of all: told y'all Sly was lying.

Are we massclaiming or no? I don't really have a problem with that.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:44 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm fullclaiming, since I'm not vital but at the same time a top suspect:

I'm Denethor, as you know. I'm "officially" a VT but I would call myself an "Anonymous Mason." I have the Minas Tirith palantir and communicate with the Minas Ithil and Orthanc palantirs durings the night (both of which have been held by scum all game AFAIK). I do not know who the scum are, because we communicate using palantir names only.

Zwet had the Orthanc palantir, it passed to someone on his wagon when he was lynched, I believe. Last night Saruman (SlySly) heavily implied he had the Minas Ithil palantir. I believe the Witch-King has that palantir now.

My guess as to the characters of the remaining Mordor team: Witch-King and (that one goblin from Cirith Ungol I forgot the name of starts with a "G")
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Wraith »

New information: SlySly had both the Orthanc and Minas Ithil palantiri. Apparently that gave him extra power and if he got more then that would make him really, really powerful. I think it might have been a mistake to claim, then.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Wraith »

@Edge: How do you know anything about Palantiri? What does the Osgiliath stone do?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Wraith »

EBWOP: To clarify

What does "it can eavesdrop on others" mean?

Also, Saruman mentioned that collecting all the palantiri would make him invincible. What does that mean exactly and why do you know that?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Wraith »

I think Edge is on the mark. I can go for an InHim lynch today.

Vote: InHim
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Wraith »

Also: @Edge: MAriyta claimed results. SHe targeted you and saw no one.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Wraith »

Just took a look at the ISOs of InHim and jenniwren and both have been lurking
horribly

I'm like in 99% agreement with Edge's calls. Let's kill the lurkers.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Wraith »

@Jenni: I didn't get any useful info at all until last night, when Saruman started talking.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #112) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Wraith »

Not policy lynching, it's just coincidence (and far more likely) that the two lurkers happen to be the best choices for a lynch today. You're a close third. After all, didn't Edge say "all they have to do is lurk to victory"?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #113) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Wraith »

While I can believe it via background flavor, that's a very obscure claim. And I've believed two other claims and was wrong.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #114) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Wraith »

When Sauron got lynched, the Minas Ithil palantir was passed to Wormtongue. When Wormtongue got killed, it passed to him.

@mod: Can I quote from the quicktopic?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #115) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, thinking about that just now, it makes pretty much no sense AFAIK. I'm just telling y'all what I was told by the person who claimed to be Saruman.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #116) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh, I thought you were implying the Osgiliath stone was in this game. I personally have seen no evidence it is, but "Saruman" did say that he was looking for it in-game.

And I do know exactly when palantiri were passed around, I just doubt I'm allowed to reveal how
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #117) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Wraith »

Night talk only.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #118) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Wraith »

Not fully played. I'm pretty damn sure that "Saruman" was indeed in possession of both the Orthanc and Minas Ithil Palantiri, because the posting style was just too similar for someone to have been a mimic.

Alternative, he could have just switched usernames. I have no idea.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Wraith »

I agree - Gollum should shoot Edge, please, to confirm InHim's alignment. Until then, my vote stays where it is.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #120) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:37 am

Post by Wraith »

@LL: Nope. All my info about the palantiri comes from my conversations with "Saruman." Who was probably lying to me about a great many things.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #121) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:25 am

Post by Wraith »

VV, if you're not lying about you're claim, you need to claim ALL your results. NOW.

@Mariyta: It no longer matters if "Saruman" was trying to set me up for something, considering Saruman is dead. And it's a damn far stretch to say I'm fakeclaiming considering that this would be the most detailed and far-reaching fakeclaim I've ever given. Also, have you claimed ALL your results?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #122) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Wraith »

VV needs to claim all his results ASAP. If he's actually the tracker I strongly suspect he'll be today's victim of Gollum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #123) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Wraith »

Why is Mariyta scum again?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #124) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Wraith »

Fate as VT? Probably lying. But he's town enough that I'm not going to follow my policy. That and he hasn't admitted he's lying yet.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #125) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm pretty sure there's only one Mordor Scum left. Bulletproof alone is a damn powerful role.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #126) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Wraith »

Nero, now you're just grasping at straws. It is common sense for me to assume that both the Orthanc and Minas Ithil (Morgul) palantiri were held by scum from the start, and the palantiri changed hands every time scum were killed/lynched, eventually ending up in Saruman's hands.

You also forgot to bold the AS FAR AS I KNOW.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #127) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Wraith »

@Edge: I think there's a problem with your "Daykiller shoots you to confirm InHim" - if InHim is telling the truth, the Daykiller might have already shot you, and nothing happened.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #128) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Wraith »

Ugh. Right now I'm more willing to go for the Dekes lynch. I just want this day to end TBH.
Unvote Vote: Dekes
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #129) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, two things:

1. I'm pretty comfortable with my vote now, since just about everyone is sure that I'm town except you.
2. What's your character?

As for Denethor being corrupted - AFAIK nothing of the sort has happened, but I've been wondering about it the entire game. When I was forced to name-claim D2 I was worried I would be "recruited" by a scumteam, but to my knowledge that did not happen. This is a stretch and might put some bad attention on me but my bet is, if anything, Death Miller.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #130) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Wraith »

VasudeVa wrote:Any death miller claim is equivalent to a scum claim.

Not claim, speculation. It's a wild guess but frankly I'm astounded a "madness" mechanic, such as a post restriction or scum recruitment, hasn't been implemented on me.

@Dekes: Funny, I thought they caught it rather slowly.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #131) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Wraith »

Funny, VV. So, after believing my claim most of this day, you suddenly reverse your belief based on my mentioning two words. Literally an hour ago you were pushing hard for a Dekes lynch but suddenly belief a rather iffy, obscure claim (which he refuses to put a character to, no less). Next, you say that "Dekes's anger toward Edge for lying cannot be faked." So, you believe one passage in one post "cannot be faked," but you suddenly believe the eight or so posts I've made detailing the interactions via palantiri are faked? That I can conjure out of thin air a series of interactions between myself and someone else? What, do you think I have an invisible friend that I practice these things with?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #132) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:33 am

Post by Wraith »

LOL whatever. You guys go ahead and lose the game.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #133) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Wraith »

Alright, now that I'm dead let me get in a few words before day ends.

FIrst, you are all horrendous idiots.

Second, I was NOT lying.

Third, if I do in fact flip scum, I am in fact a Death Miller.

Fourth, this seals the deal - VV is definitely either scum or SK, leaning SK

Fifth, great job hammering before Edge could check in.

I hope the town loses now and the SK wins. YTown doesn't deserve to win.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #134) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh, oops. VV's last post before mine implied I'd been at L-1.

ANd I didn't claim Death Miller, I said it's awfully strange that I'm still "sane" or pro-town Denethor and that Death Miller could seem like a possible twist. It seems I forgot that it's typically restricted to bastard mod.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #135) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Wraith »

Nero Cain wrote:@ Katy or someone that knows alot about LOTR. Did Isengard and Morder ever interact like joint military operations or w/e?
To summarize the Mordor-Isengard relationship:

Saruman was corrupted by his desire for the One Ring. He communicated with Mordor (which had siezed the Minas Ithil palantir) via the Orthanc palantir. Sauron had him build a huge army of Uruk-Hai, and Saruman would use that army to crush Rohan.

Predit: Yeah, Fate's style is blunt and brutal, and he often overreacts, but dammit he is the only sane person left here. VV, you're just digging your own grave.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #136) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Wraith »

You know who was the first person to bring up the "Gollum wants the One Ring and wins if he gets it" mechanic?

VV
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #137) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Wraith »

Dekes is DEFINITELY the scum. Nero Cain is VI. VV is SK.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #138) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Wraith »

Nero Cain wrote:We can confirm Edge has Gollem tomorrow though I believe he's red scum. Dekes or Wraith is his scumbuddy.
I'm just basing my VI read off this post, guys. Sorry if I'm trying to be sensible.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #139) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Wraith »

Well crap, if VV is confirmed town...then I can buy Edge as SK.

But I'd much rather lynch scum first.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #140) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Wraith »

What?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #141) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Wraith »

Wow, I didn't even notice Edge "claimed" Gollum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #142) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Wraith »

Nero Cain wrote:
Wraith wrote:Wow, I didn't even notice Edge "claimed" Gollum.
Bullshit.
Wraith wrote:I can buy Edge as SK.
Finding something believable and knowing something happened are not the same thing.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #143) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Wraith »

Nero Cain wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Wraith wrote:Wow, I didn't even notice Edge "claimed" Gollum.
Bullshit.
Wraith wrote:I can buy Edge as SK.
Finding something believable and knowing something happened are not the same thing.
You're avoiding the point.

We know there is a daykiller. We don't think he's a vig. Therefore he would be an sk, right?

You said that you didn't know that Edge claimed SK. Yet you say that
hey Edge could be an SK.
So for you to say something like that means you knew damn well what was going on. So what made you say that? Are you saying we might have two SK's in the game?

I don't buy this.
Dude, what are you talking about?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #144) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:37 am

Post by Wraith »

I did fullclaim my role.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #145) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Wraith »

And I did paraphrase EVERYTHING. You apparently don't believe me.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #146) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Wraith »

Fine. On N1, I asked "What's Up?" THe owners of both palantirs said "We're Here." That's it.

Nothing happened N2.

Last night, things happened:

Me: "Frustration from being fooled by fakeclaims. Wonders why Ugluk had Orthanc palantir. Wonders where Saruman went."

Minas Ithil:" "I'm still here. Ugluk was an idiot. We will beat the puny humans."

Me: "Wait why do you have the Minas Ithil palantir? Did you get it after WierdRa got lynched?"

Orthanc: "Yes, Wormtongue got it, and was going to get the Osgiliath palantir too, but then got killed by Gollum. Possessing two palantiri got me more power than I could have imagined, and with three I'll be invincible. The palantiri are even more powerful than the rings."

That's it.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #147) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Wraith »

I'll tel you why: *crosses fingers on not getting modkilled*

The quicktopic changed after:
-WierdRa (Suaron) was lynched
-Katsuki (Wormtongue) was killed
-Zwet (Ugluk) was lynched
-Saruman (SlySly) was killed

That's how I know WierdRa had the Minas Ithil palantir. And rewq, I did mention Worktongue earlier, you must have missed it.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #148) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Wraith »

rewq455 wrote:
Wraith wrote:I'll tel you why: *crosses fingers on not getting modkilled*

The quicktopic changed after:
-WierdRa (Suaron) was lynched
-Katsuki (Wormtongue) was killed
-Zwet (Ugluk) was lynched
-Saruman (SlySly) was killed

That's how I know WierdRa had the Minas Ithil palantir. And rewq, I did mention Worktongue earlier, you must have missed it.
We have no evidence of this though. Also, I meant why did you not say that Orthanc had the palantir's? And why did you not say that the 2 made him very powerful?
OH MY GOD

I DID.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #149) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Wraith »

@rewq: And on providing evidence on the quicktopic changes, tough luck. You'll just have to take my word for it.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #150) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Wraith »

It was open N0 but nothing happened.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #151) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Wraith »

Mariyta wrote:I was thinking Kats was red, for some reason. Scratch that concern. I really don't think Wraith is scum and I think it'd be a wasted lynch. But we need to figure this out soon. Just over 48 hours to deadline.
That a helluva change of attitude in less than a page.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (isolation #152) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Wraith »

I don't KNOW. I am assuming so because a palantir passed after he lynched, and Orthanc was obvioiusly held by Isengard.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #153) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Wraith »

Hey, what the fuck can I do in the QT where the scum KNOW I AM TOWN AND DAMN WELL ARE NOT GOING TO INCRIMINATE THEMSELVES?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #154) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Wraith »

*facepalm*

When did you suddenly revert to idiocy mode?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #155) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Wraith »

Please, hammer me before I really do go mad and try to burn my son on a pyre.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #156) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Wraith »

EBWOP: And also so I can laugh in the town's face for being so immensely retarded. Because I can clearly make complicated palantir shit up. At will.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #157) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Wraith »

I did. I've said everything I can POSSIBLY say. You'll either have to hammer me or give me the benefit of the doubt.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #158) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Wraith »

No.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #159) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Wraith »

Fine. Dekes is scum. VV is a very good candidate for SK.

And what the fuck did jenni claim anyway? Didn't she say VT? Why did she visit Spyrex.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #160) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Wraith »

And yeah, I know my play was shit. I overextended myself, and when I'm targeted D1 I have a habit of stop-giving-a-shit for a couple days.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #161) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Wraith »

Then fucking hammer me instead of bitching about my play.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #162) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm not talking about the quicktopic anymore. I've been warned.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #163) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Wraith »

Yeah. I'm active and this is a 76-page game. Is there a reason you want me to replace out, besides just disliking me?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #164) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Wraith »

Yeah, I TRIED to talk using the palantir. Nobody fucking talked to me until last night.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #165) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Wraith »

You know what's funny? While you all have been going after me, and while I've been cooperating as best I can and ansewring your endless, unpleasable questions, Dekes has disappeared.

Predit: I have NO CLUE how the passing of palantirs work. I just know that were passed around.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #166) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Wraith »

Good job, town. You just lynched another townie.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #167) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Wraith »

Yeah, just reread my PM. I told y'all a long, long, long time ago that palantirs are passed to someone random on the lynching party. Because y'all were apparently oh-so-much-more-knowledgeable you told me I was wrong and lynched me as scum. You've had your fucking answer the whole damn time.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #168) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Wraith »

I stopped believing this was my fault after the town started asking me questions I'd already answered and called me a liar for answering. I got lynched because your confirmation bias couldn't accept that I wasn't lying, but had been lied to.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #169) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Wraith »

Mariyta wrote:This is why I get pissed when people don't fucking pay attention. Preview is there for a reason.

P-edit: Wraith, if you
knew
we were wrong, why didn't you correct us?
You
let us mislynch. Good job.

P-edit#2: What do you want me to post about? I'm pissed. We knew where the rings were going and that they'd be safe. Now if there are rings, they're going to someone unconfirmed and unprotected.

Quick posting so I can post!!!!!
Did I not tell you I wasn't lying? The town followed up with insults and accusations. Funny thing is, the only confirmed townie didn't believe I was scum, and even refused to hammer. You didn't listen to her.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #170) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Wraith »

It's funny to watch this. He fakeclaims (twice), then believes I'm surely scum, and when I'm not, immediately rails against everybody who followed him onto a horribad wagon. He already knows I'm going to flip town, because if he didn't, he wouldn't be throwing around accusations so much.

And NC, if you want to talk about active lurking, you have three players still alive who are MUCH worse lurkers than I ever was - LL, Dekes, and jenniwren.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #171) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Wraith »

Hang on a second. If Edge has a palantir:

1. Why haven't you been talking in the palantir neighborhood?
2. If you have been, why the fuck didn't you say which one you were?
3. If you had a palantir at all, why the fuck did you need me to tell you what was going on in the palantir neighborhood?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (isolation #172) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Wraith »

Edge is scum. He knew damn well I was telling the truth about everything I said but got me lynched anyways.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (isolation #173) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Wraith »

On gameplay, I think the palantiri need to be changed up or removed entirely. I tried to start conversation a couple night, but because they were both held by a scumteam nobody wanted to talk, until RC started screwing with me.

I was mostly confused and just trying to stay alive most of the game. The D4 lynch should not have happened, and it was the town being stupid. I did have some really retarded moments (Death Miller speculation, bleh) but it seemed like the whole town, ESPECIALLY Fate, was purposely ignoring things just to get me lynched. If Edge knew I wasn't lying about anything in the palantir QT, he shouldn't have accused me of that. And then there's the disgraceful BS lynching me after I cooperated to the best of my ability while Dekes just lurked through the day.

NC gave me shit in another thread about how I "gave up" near the end, which is true, because I'd exhausted everything I could have possibly said in my own defense and it had all been thrown back in my face as "lies." I don't deserve 100% blame for that debacle.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (isolation #174) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Wraith »

Funny how you lynched me here for having misinformation that you guys gave me and yet in hindsight call NC an "obvfucking SK."
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”