Scummers Mafia: Greatest Bash? (Game Over, Scum wins?)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Allo...no clue how Tajo, (Benmage) didn't auto win...

@Tajo
I know your dead and cant talk but zomg! You were me ahaha :wink:.

Right well I need to go play some CoD...then i'll start reading this thread, she's not too long yet so I hope to make it a thorough read.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Still workin on this read through...PZ, with that last post you saying Cuttle is scum, or that scum are on the Zazier wagon?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Internets been killin me all day today, haven't been able to do much...should hopefully finish this read tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Geeze, my computer ate me...only got things back up yesterday, didn't realize we were waiting on me to claim...anywhose

I'm JDodge and a VT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thats all that was required...geeze thought i was the last one to claim...wtf are you guys all doing anyways...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Benmage »

I suppose this is my prod response..It was the weekend, always a busy time for me...anywhose we waiting on reck...was I suppose to add flavor?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Right well...

I'm powerless save my better than average gut reads.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Benmage »

@Starbuck
we have an iso option, but it sucks...if you sort by author, the thread gets turned into everyones iso, done alphabetically. It's a pain.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Benmage »

kunkstar7 wrote:PZ: Methinks you miss the Benmage(Zang)/xReck connection.
Do explain this one.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Spy
, is your vote for manho for that wierd statement about following..then not following...then saying following the votes..?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Wow, and here i thought spy had mad a terribad slip. cheers to dreaming.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Benmage »

WTF..how do you catch scum without reading the thread?? How do you decide to RB someone without reading the thread?!?!? How does one play this game without reading this thread. I'm baffled...

Now I have a bias against the RB role in general...but with the speed of this, i'm thinking there is some fast scum busing going down. So,

vote the Mask
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

I dont like the double votes. I dislike manho's comments on them even worse, compounded with manho's play is just plain bad.

I don't understand how we have a claimed miller this late in the game alive...goddamn replacing.

I need to reread Stars claim, I forget about it...it was in the earlier 10ish pages...Then review manho, whose probably scum and will probably hang.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

See i agree with you there spy...sure reck has done an openly poor game, but it seems like an easy piggyback...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

Well if i recall from my read, I liked star...i disliked manho, and i need to reread ani, especially about this watcher claim, because that vote seemed meh.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

manho wrote:benmage is scum buddy of reck, but i don't think spy is scum.
SpyreX wrote:I swear monkey flipped rolecop but sure as hell he didn't.
this can't be written by a scum, who knows monkey is the rolecop long before.
I've seen enough. Scum talk boldy without concrete evidence...how have I buddied reck?

vote manho

Also gonna be/am V/LA till sunday night.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

EBWOP: How did you manho, come to the conclusion I am scum (buddy) with reck, not that I buddied...poor wording on my part.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Benmage »

manho wrote:
Benmage wrote:EBWOP: How did you manho, come to the conclusion I am scum (buddy) with reck, not that I buddied...poor wording on my part.
he has done ... nothing in the first 8 posts, which has an elapsed time of 10 days. and still haven't done much after then.

and this
Benmage wrote:See i agree with you there spy...sure reck has done an openly poor game, but it seems like an easy piggyback...
he went the "buddy spy" way to defend his buddy reck. spy is likely town, and he saw a chance to support his scummate without giving out himself, and is likely to get support by spy.
P1: Thats an argument against reck for being scum, not how you believe I am scum.
P2: I've also complained about the fact that a miller is alive at this point in the game.....this is a buddddddyyyy stretch.

I think kunk is scum with manho...hell maybe even reck and all three are looking at the big picture. Bus today, win tomorrow.

Kunk what connection is there between me and reck, and reck and zang?
You state manho is scum, and believe him and reck to be scum buddies. And in your whose scum with reck theory you think I too am scum... So I must also be scum with manho. In what ways have I, zang, or manho given you reason to think this way?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Benmage »

animorpherv1 wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Hey ani, if I'm bussing manho, why does it matter who you're voting for?

Dumbfuck

lol this game

Because I said so.
:roll: I hate answers like this.

@Kunk and of my second part...how do you believe manho and I to be scum partners?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Benmage »

manho wrote:
Benmage wrote:
manho wrote:
Benmage wrote:EBWOP: How did you manho, come to the conclusion I am scum (buddy) with reck, not that I buddied...poor wording on my part.
he has done ... nothing in the first 8 posts, which has an elapsed time of 10 days. and still haven't done much after then.

and this
Benmage wrote:See i agree with you there spy...sure reck has done an openly poor game, but it seems like an easy piggyback...
he went the "buddy spy" way to defend his buddy reck. spy is likely town, and he saw a chance to support his scummate without giving out himself, and is likely to get support by spy.
P1: Thats an argument against reck for being scum, not how you believe I am scum.
P2: I've also complained about the fact that a miller is alive at this point in the game.....this is a buddddddyyyy stretch.
1 is for you being scum.

2:
Benmage wrote:Wow, and here i thought spy had mad a terribad slip. cheers to dreaming.
Benmage wrote:I don't understand how we have a claimed miller this late in the game alive...goddamn replacing.
you have accused spy and his miller status, but you didn't go any further on it. so i don't think it is a valid counter example for your buddying on spy.
1. I replaced in and was reading this thread so a debacle like the one you did with pom wouldn't of occurred.
2. I wanted to iso read spy before I really went further with anything on him, because in my read through I did pick up on some uncharacteristic spy statements...however there are those, like yourself who I am content to focus on for the moment.

Debacle:
manho wrote:
nhammen wrote:
manho wrote:i was not thinking last day. i don't know why i jump on the pom wagon at all. i was following the lead last day. it is scummy to jump on a wagon blindly, like me, but the one behind the wagon is more scummy. and the most influential one is cuttlefish.
Ummm... let's see what you said earlier:
manho wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:I don't like manho's reiteration of Cuttlefish's recap on Pom. Feels to much like scum trying to grasp onto something to shift attention away from him. If it wasn't exactly what Cuttle had said about Pom and maybe something original, but no. Regarding Pom, she just seems way too apathetic. Its more of a nulltell as I can't really see scum being that open about it.
i haven't noticed cuttlefish's recap.
So, you were following... But you said you didn't see the initial case... This means you were, what? Following but pretending not to follow? Well, that makes things real easy.
vote manho
i'm following the votes, but not case, or just not that case.
^^How you are still alive is beyond me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Benmage »

That last votecount you added kunk and cuttle to reck, where they should be on manho....

Otherwise, fun game! I replaced in cause well dram's a cool guy, plus fellahs like spy were in here...and I only had to read that I had a cameo :wink: .

Man I wanted to punch kunk in the baby maker when he voted reck.

I walked in to an easy game....well done other scum.

For the townies who need to wonder, LAL.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Ha, love the battlemage vs benmage flavor.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Would the mafia team of won if kunk and mokney fulfilled their seperate wincons?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Manho, its more than just knowing who scum are, but convincing the others why they are scum.

Nhammen, even with a reck lynch...4 lynches in a row, would've been difficult.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”