Scummers Mafia: Greatest Bash? (Game Over, Scum wins?)

nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #0) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:28 am

Post by nhammen »

hasdgfas wrote:Monkey is either obvscum or VI, and it's just too scummy to be VI-esque, IMO.

unvote vote: Monkey

let's not lynch spyre today, and just try to read his play.
I've played with Monkey before. I saw his name on the list, and I remembered his VI-worthy play in Day Night Mafia. Hey! AT least he's not as bad as DeathNote!
ortolan wrote:Just to remind you Zazie, we are waiting for you to claim, under penalty of death.
Wait What?
Starbuck wrote:I'm more or less a stump now.
Can you alter who's vote you follow at some point? Or are you only useful in giving power to PZ? If you don't want to answer, don't.
manho wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Orto, I have no intention of claiming. Please state your reason for wanting one.
Also, the part about the Ocarina of Time wasn't aimed at you, but at Phoenix.

But Orto, thanks for helping me find the answer to the thing I wanted to know. You can die now.
FoS: zazie
, it would be a vote if i didn't have the gut investigation result on monkey.

you should claim.
... what.

manho, please tell me you aren't another VI...
ortolan wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Orto, I swear that you and I have been in a game together with manho.

Why do you think that he's an alt?
what game? I couldn't exclude the possibility to be honest, I don't recall every player I've ever played with.

I have good reason to ask Zazie to claim, let's put some pressure on him to claim now shall we? Asking me for a reason is unnecessary and potentially scummy.
I see...

vote Zazie

ort. You realize that if this amounts to nothing, well, you know.
Either way, you are implying that both you and Zazie are non-vanilla. So, if you are town, you potentially outted 2 PRs. So you better be really confident about this.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #1) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:02 am

Post by nhammen »

unvote
in case it works.

Alright, this is the problem with quicklynches people. Yesterday I put my vote on for pressure, and when I get here, he's dead.

If ths is true, then ort knew about the investigation before Zazie said anything. This implies scum have a... Watcher I guess. But there are other possibilities. Something that saw Zazie. Wait. The user of this ability would have to tell others, so Watcher and Day Talk? Or does ort self watch?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #2) » Sat May 15, 2010 3:52 am

Post by nhammen »

ortolan wrote:He didn't die and acted scummy when I put pressure on so I assumed he was an un-nkable SK.
ortolan wrote:If the person you target doesn't die n0 (and isn't an obvious doc protection target) then it's more likely they're unNKable.
So you say he was guilty because he acted scummy and then you say he was guilty because of probability. Which is it? I guess it has to be the second one, because you attacked him in your first post of the day, before he had a chance to act scummy.

Can someone with a meta for ortolan tell me if him being this confident of a scumread only a few pages into the game fits with his meta or not?

It is very convenient how you are claiming a vig ability after a Tracker came out yesterday.

You say that people that were on the Zazie wagon yesterday are likely town? Ummm... Let us assume, for a moment, that you are town. In that case, the scum would loooove to get two mislynches on power roles. They would have been all over this wagon. And you are stating that you think the players on this wagon are more likely to be
Town
!? What are you smoking?

vote ortolan
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #3) » Sat May 15, 2010 3:56 am

Post by nhammen »

BTW, if you actually are telling the truth, your Day 1 accusation of Zazie was terribad play. You
do not
act like you have a guilty result on a player when your role information has so many other reasonable explanations (Bulletproof Townie for instance). That play was just awful awful awful.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #4) » Sat May 15, 2010 4:12 am

Post by nhammen »

The Mask wrote:Zazie sounds the flimsier of the two. I still have a page to read but I'm in a rush. With any versus situation, a flip must be had so an end can be put to everyone's reaching and speculation.

Vote: Zazier
This is the L-1 vote. He admits that he is trying to end the discussion. How incredibly nice of you.[/sarcasm]

FOS: The Mask
Also FOS: Papa Zito, manho
for pushing the Zazie does not look like a Cop angle. At least one of them is probably scum trying to convince the Town to Quicklynch.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #5) » Sat May 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by nhammen »

Papa Zito wrote:
FOS: nhammen
for being a gimp.

Or for being on the wagon and then criticizing it.
Ummm... yeah. I got on the wagon before Zazie claimed Cop. The next time I saw the thread he was lynched. So, yeah.
The Mask wrote:nhammen, just remember that I was onto something with orto early D1. I believe it was Zito & manho that did a good job of tearing down Zaz's claim.
Yes, but I was looking too who the hell thought it was a good idea to not let the rest of the Town respond to Zazie's Cop claim. And your statement meant that you thought that closing discussion was a good thing.
SpyreX wrote:The more I think of it the less I care about anything else besides that series of interactions: ort played more like a damn cop with a guilty than zaz did off a failed kill. Then, when this wagon starts up just washes his hands of the whole thing.

So, yea, I think I still want ort dead regardless. But, moreso, I'd like players to peep up.
My thoughts exactly. That's why my vote is still on him.
SpyreX wrote:
Unvote: Vote nhammen

That tsk, tsk at that wagon while being on it is enough for this.
OK, you know what? The next time someone quicklynches a claimed Cop without letting me respond, I'll make sure
not
to look for who was responsible.[/sarcasm]
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #6) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:33 am

Post by nhammen »

animorpherv1 wrote:Whelp. Zito visited noone, and my mind was Shattered, so I lost my tracking ability.
You IDIOT! PZ said that no PRs should target him. When Starbuck targetted him, she lost her ability. Learn to put 2 and 2 together.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #7) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:40 am

Post by nhammen »

@The Mask: You too? Am I the only person with a brain here? GUH! Anyways, in Mafia games on this site it is standard not to tell the role that they were roleblocked. Additionally, orto said multiple times that he did not understand what happened overnight at all. I will have to look over your posts to see if your claim makes sense.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #8) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:45 am

Post by nhammen »

SpyreX wrote:
The Mask (1): kunkstar
ZazieR (8): Ortolan, Papa Zito, Nhammen, Monkeyman, SpyreX, Ani, Manho, Starbuck, The Mask, Zang
Ortolan (2): ZazieR, Niv
Monkeyman (3): Cow, Cuttlefish, Diacria

Not Voting (3): Pomegranate, RisingPheonix
Ortolan (9): PopularTajo, Kunkstar, Manho, Nhammen, Ani, Papa Zito, Pomegranate, SpyreX, Monkeyman, SpyreX
Monkeyman (1): Ortolan
PopularTajo (1): Cuttlefish
Nhammen (1): Diacria

Not Voting (6): Niv, The Mask, Zang, Starbuck
ASSUMING these are right there's something to be said for common denominators on and off the wagons. '

Actually, lets cut the crap:
Nhammen, Monkey, Ani, Zito - There's two scum in there.
Why leave out manho? And you do realize this same method implicates yourself?

In fact, since you left out manho, I am left wondering...
FOS Spyrex, manho
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #9) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by nhammen »

Actually,
vote manho

You were trying to make sure that first lynch went down before people had a chance to comment on Zazie being a Cop. And for the people that did get this chance, you pushed the "Zazie does not look like a Cop" argument to convince them to get the wagon done just that much faster.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #10) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by nhammen »

The Mask wrote:I could buy Zazie as insane cop.... She was "Uncertain" after all.

What I don't get, orto, is why you weren't informed of your own kill flavor. Did you know what Hoop's might have been?

And can we lynch ani? His unvoting of Zazie after the hammer is ultra-shady, mockingly aided by a small mention of backing up Zaz's claim. At the time ani voted Zaz, didn't he already claim to be cop?

If there is a bus driver/redirector that manipulated orto's supposed kill N0, or a BD that targeted orto last night, they should speak up. I don't care if this makes me look scummy. As far as I can tell at the moment, orto is lying, but a BD/Redirector could change that.... could.
You were telling any role that targeted orto to speak up, and then you expect us to believe that you RBed orto? Not buying it.

unvote
vote The Mask
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #11) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by nhammen »

Hmmm... I think you should wait at least a little bit. Maybe a mass name claim? This won't break anything though... It'll just force the scum to use their real name in case they were investigated. But some people will be obvnilla after this... I'm not sure.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #12) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by nhammen »

BTW, what do people think of my argument about Mask?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #13) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by nhammen »

unvote

Your explanation makes sense. Now where was my vote before? Oh yes,
vote manho
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #14) » Fri May 21, 2010 6:20 am

Post by nhammen »

manho wrote:if i'm scum, i would know both zazie and ortolan is town, but both claim a guilty result on each other. it would make sense for scum-me to push zazie's lynch if ortolan is my scum-buddy. but he flip town now. scum-me would just sit back and see which town-pr would be lynched. i may not even put my vote on the lynch wagon to gain some town cred. that means PZ is not scum for pushing zazie's lynch with me. scums are among those stay away from or just blindly following the wagon, but not those pushing the wagons.
Yeah, and that group of players is very large because
some people
decided to quicklynch Zazie after claiming rather than give everyone a chance to respond. Hmmm, who benefits from a loss of information? Oh yeah, SCUM!

I think scum would have pushed the first wagon hard to A) not allow Town to figure out the actual role interaction here and B) generate a double mislynch.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #15) » Sun May 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by nhammen »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
populartajo wrote:While I do so, Mr. Monkey, please give the corresponding reasoning on why you picked who you did.
Starbuck and populartajo have been lurking and manho has been acting suspicious.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:But n0 was manho. It was random.
Anybody mind if I hammer?

Also, Monkey, can you try to explain how manho was acting scummy on N0? I'd like to hear you try...
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #16) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by nhammen »

I'm going to give everyone else a chance to have their say before hammering. These past two days have given me an aversion to quickhammers, and since we do still have plenty of time until the deadline I'd like to hear other players input on this. So I guess I will do this tomorrow. Also, just in case this is all MonkeyVI, I want to hear a bit more input.

Monkey, when you were first asked for reasoning for voting, you stated that you voted manho for acting suspicious. Then you changed this to random. Also, you say that you investigated Starbuck because of lurking. You do realize that Star had already nameclaimed at the point you investigated, right? And this was not part of your reasoning? Of your claimed targets, 1 had already claimed, and 1 had soft-claimed.

Why not investigate Spyrex to find out if he was telling the truth about being DeathNote?

Also, name multiple players that you find to be scummy.

Any other last words you would like to have?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #17) » Thu May 27, 2010 11:30 am

Post by nhammen »

SpyreX wrote:And, of course, with a named mafia faction that means chances are real, real high that while not confirmed town starbuck and manho aren't possessive mafia.
I was about to ask what actions of manho's you thought made him confirmed non-monkey-buddies, but then I realized that you were referring to monkey's claimed targets. What makes you think that he was telling the truth about his targets?

Also, only one kill. I assumed one Mafia group because of this. Now you've got me thinking...

Also, you say manho is not partners with MM, but even after being eliminated from one scumgroup, is still more likely to be scum?
The Mask wrote:I was gonna say Zang, but.... scratch that.
Too much lurking. I have no real read on him other than he was the guy that hammered Zazie... which is pretty scummy.
The Mask wrote:The whole structure and outcome of things leans to him as the next scummer. MM couldn't even figure out the reason he "copped" manho, and couldn't remember which order he targeted people.
I agree with this. And as manho was my top suspect yesterday:
vote manho
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #18) » Thu May 27, 2010 11:38 am

Post by nhammen »

Although, if manho is Town, then kunk's actions yesterday look like deflecting from Monkey on to manho, and then bussing Monkey at the end.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #19) » Thu May 27, 2010 11:38 am

Post by nhammen »

Although, if manho is Town, then kunk's actions yesterday look like deflecting from Monkey on to manho, and then bussing Monkey at the end. Although, I think that means that mine do too...
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #20) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:36 am

Post by nhammen »

kunkstar7 wrote:We can finally lynch the followerscum, sweet.
Vote: manho.
Funny...
Starbuck wrote:When I'm scum and I build suspect lists or claim targets (either here or on View Askew), I always include at least one of my scumbuddies.
But, the question is, would a player like Monkey do this?
Papa Zito wrote:Anyway the nhammen vote is because he tried to start a counterwagon and distract from the Monkey lynch.
I can understand this opinion. After my reread of yesterday, I realized that my actions could be viewed this way. But I have a question for you: Why do you attack me for this, but not even mention kunk?
manho wrote:
Starbuck wrote:I highly, highly doubt that Monkey was able to tell just from manho's softclaim that manho is Kublai Khan. I feel that manho is from the same faction as Monkey.
MM is the rolecop, and he will know my name if he had investigated me.
Yes, from my view, there are two possibilities:
A) Monkey investigated you
B) you are Monkey's buddy

If A, why did scum decide to investigate you? How does a scum rolecop usually choose their target? I would think that investigating someone likely to be run up would be stupid.
SpyreX wrote:Yea, that was fast. Real, real fast.

I'm not sure I'm bothered by it though.
I admit, it bothers me a bit. But he still looks real scummy... I don't know what to think... I keep going back and forth in my head about this. The good thing is that we have time until the deadline to figure this out.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #21) » Sun May 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by nhammen »

manho wrote:maybe he was telling the truth and he investigated me randomly in night 0.
Actually, I think that the order he gave at first (Starbuck, manho, pop) is probably correct. Then he had to change his order when he realized he had claimed to have investigated a player for scummy behavior N0.
manho wrote:question to all who think i'm scum with MM: why would MM lie when he claimed his results?
To make a scumbuddy appear Town. But the question is whether a player like MM would think to do this... No offense to MonkeyMan, but I'm not sure he is capable of this.
unvote

Papa Zito wrote:
nhammen wrote:But I have a question for you: Why do you attack me for this, but not even mention kunk?
Why should I have mentioned kunk?
Because kunk voted manho yesterday too. He turned my single vote into two, and stated that he liked a manho wagon. Your case against me is that I was trying to start a counter-wagon. kunk was doing the same thing. Why are you suspicious of me but not kunk, when we have been exhibiting the same behavior? Behavior that you state is scummy enough for a vote.
Cuttlefish wrote:I thought my case on Pom would at least get SOME reaction, but it feels like you're all (save Spy, who is town anyway) trying to ignore it for some reason. Are we just going to blindly speedlynch another person without even looking at the alternatives?
My problem with the pom case is that she is playing exactly the same way in another ongoing game. I can believe her "too busy" claims...
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by nhammen »

manho wrote:i haven't noticed cuttlefish's recap.
I... don't know what to say about this...
Papa Zito wrote:
nhammen wrote:Because kunk voted manho yesterday too. He turned my single vote into two, and stated that he liked a manho wagon. Your case against me is that I was trying to start a counter-wagon. kunk was doing the same thing. Why are you suspicious of me but not kunk, when we have been exhibiting the same behavior? Behavior that you state is scummy enough for a vote.
I don't believe you and kunk didn't behave the same way yesterday at all.

Please draw up the list of parallels for me.
Ugh!

You said your reason for thinking I am scum here:
Papa Zito wrote:Anyway the nhammen vote is because he tried to start a counterwagon and distract from the Monkey lynch.
Well, let's look at my vote and kunk's vote:
nhammen wrote:Actually,
vote manho

You were trying to make sure that first lynch went down before people had a chance to comment on Zazie being a Cop. And for the people that did get this chance, you pushed the "Zazie does not look like a Cop" argument to convince them to get the wagon done just that much faster.
kunkstar7 wrote:I still like the manho wagon. He's been following along the easy lynch wagons both days, and even went to say the contradiction that he thought orto was not scum but still worthy of a lynch. He then jumps on today's monkey wagon without any input from himself.
Vote: manho.
Both of us were voting for manho rather than Monkey. Both of us claimed to have thought manho was scummier. And yet, you only attack me, but not kunk? Why is there a difference in your views?
Cuttlefish wrote:Pom needs to answer this:
Cuttlefish wrote:Could you tell me why you think my case for manho being town is wrong?
I actually forgot that Zang was in the game. A quick search of him shows that he's been making about twenty posts per day in Mishmash and his other games.
Zang hasn't made a content post in this game in 15 days. Combine that lurking with Zang's terrible hammer on day one, and we've got ourselves lurkerscum. Also of note is that Zang hasn't even placed a vote since his hammer on day one. I find that much worse than Pom's sheeping.
Unvote. Vote: Zang.
Zang has been lurking too much for me to get a read on him. I agree that the D1 hammer was scummy. And since there is so little other content from him, that means the majority of his content is scummy. So I can agree with this case about Zang. On Day 2 I looked at that and thought no scum would be stupid enough to do that. But after multiple Days with no useful content, my read has changed.
vote Zang

Papa Zito wrote:HAY kunk nhammen thinks you're suspicious for voting manho yesterday. What's your response?
Ooooh! I hate when people misrep me. I said this:
nhammen wrote:Although, if manho is Town, then kunk's actions yesterday look like deflecting from Monkey on to manho, and then bussing Monkey at the end.
You see that first part about "if manho is Town"? Yeah. That's important. If manho is scum, kunk looks fairly Townie. And I am still indecisive about manho at the moment.

As for why I am attacking you? It's because me and kunk did the SAME THING, but you are only suspicious of me. I do not yet find the actions either one of us have done very suspicious, but since you do, why only one of us?
SpyreX wrote:Its not guaranteed, but if we lynch Pom AND Pom is scum depending on a few other bits there may be a path to freedom ahead.

I'm not going to spoil it though. If I'm right they get to deal with killing the miller and someone else putting the pieces together OR watching the miller superbomb the game with fabulous prizes.

Yea. Unless ani and PZ pulled a truly magnificent one on me I think a Pom scumflip might be road home.
Does your plan still work if Pom flips Town?
Pomegranate wrote:I know maybe I shouldn't claim now. But I will, since I think it could be useful, and the response will be interesting.

I am Rayfrost, and basically, if I'm lynched, the day continues.

Let discussion ensue.
Well, I believe this claim. It's too far original not to be believed. Of course the question is, would this role be Town or Scum? I can believe both. As Town, it provides a benefit of essentially removing a Night. As Scum, it is their equivalent to a Beloved Princess. But why would scum willingly claim this? Too much WIFOM there.

So Spyrex, how does this affect your plan?
animorpherv1 wrote:This means we lynch Pom and then get more discussion.

Anyne not voting on the Pom wagon after this is scum.
What if someone believes Pom to be Town? Are they still scum for not voting Pom?
xRECKONERx wrote:She's at L-1 correct? I don't wanna hammer before her post.
I don't think she is, but I'm not entirely sure.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by nhammen »

Could your plan be enacted in the event of someone else's flip? Someone that there is less of a Town read on?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by nhammen »

Papa Zito wrote:1. You started the wagon and
2. You never left it.
1. And kunk joined it. 1 player by itself does not make a wagon. He was trying to start it too.
2. kunk left it at L-2. I was ready to at L-1. Not too much of a difference there. I admit, I had to wait until after Monkey's terribad claim before I was willing, and kunk did not have to wait.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:43 am

Post by nhammen »

Cuttlefish wrote:The thing is, even if you think Pom is town, there is no downside to lynching Pom today.
You can't argue that it makes us lose a lynch because it brings us from even to odd numbers.
You can't argue that it makes us lose a useful townie because, let's face it, Pom hasn't been useful to us in the past and there's no reason to believe she'll be useful in the future.
Just saying that you think Pom is town is not enough to stop this lynch, because again, there is no downside to lynching Pom, even if she's town.
I was going to suggest waiting until MYLO to lynch Pom under this logic (if we aren't at MYLO already), but it seems that the lynch has gone through already, so...
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:27 am

Post by nhammen »

SpyreX wrote:I've got a backup plan if Pom is town
spill
SpyreX wrote:Ohh and lets put it forth this way:

If you're even THINKING about "Hey lets lynch the miller claim." DO IT TODAY.

After the awesome I've had this game I wont even fight it. Today.

No way in hell am I going to be a patsy lynch in lylo though. Lynch me or confirm me.
My gut says this demand is scummy. But Spy has been pretty pro-Town all game, so I'll ignore that for now. And there is only one awesome you've had this game so far: the Monkey lynch.
xRECKONERx wrote:I haven't caught up yet Starbuck.
And yet you decide to hop right on whatever wagon looks best...
manho wrote:i think cuttlefish is scum. zang need to be replaced.

vote: cuttlefish

the case will come later.
Ummm... what? Why can't the case come, you know, NOW!

I would definitely vote Zang, except for the growth rate of the Zang wagon worries me. L-2 in under 2 hours? Waaaay to fast.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:57 am

Post by nhammen »

SpyreX wrote:However; how is it scummy? I'm saying if the miller card (TM) is getting pulled pull it today. Period. Or confirm me. I can deal with many things but being a lylo patsy is not my flavor.

So, yea, I think massclaim is awesome.
I found a bit scummy because you are trying to direct when the Town can and cannot lynch you... I dunno, I just found it scummy. Plus, Miller makes no difference to me. If I find your actions scummy, I lynch you. Unless a Cop shows up with innocents on most of the scummy players.

And I too can get behind a massclaim.
Papa Zito wrote:Not sure why you're waiting to give your 2 cents, SpyreX.
manho wrote:zang need to be replaced.
So manho+zang+Reck are three of the remaining bad boys.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Yeah, his secrecy is kinda annoying. I don't get why that quote determines alignment...
The Mask wrote:How did we go from manho, to Pom, to Zang, hence not back to manho? And why do I see Spyrex at the root of everything..?
OK, what is your opinion of Zang?
The Mask wrote:ani's voting history is etch-a-sketchy. There has been something about him that's made me keep an eyeball or two on him since early in the game. I'm not beginning to wonder, what with the known town roles, if a tracker leverages out better for town or mafia here. . . . . . Thinking out loud. May come back to this another day.
Agree about voting history, disagree about tracker being scum. They already had a Rolecop, do you really think scum would get TWO rolefinders?
The Mask wrote:I could have wholeheartedly believed that the plan was to lynch manho or nhammen [by a small margin] based off of their connections [possible + proven] to Monk... no?
Who's plan are you talking about here? Is this what you think scum's plan was, or are you saying this should be Town's plan?
xRECKONERx wrote:Hey guys.

I have something special for you all.

But we need to lynch Zang tonight before I mention it.
Not you too.... Stop with the secret plans people... Just cuz Spy does it, does not mean it is cool...

@manho's cuttlescum case. I can get behind this too... I think practically everyone left in this game is at least somewhat scummy. Unfortunately. But since I'm not voting anybody, and I find your case at least slightly compelling,
vote cuttle
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:58 am

Post by nhammen »

EBWOP: slightly
more
compelling.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:32 am

Post by nhammen »

kunkstar7 wrote:
manho wrote:then we have this, a "big case" on pom, which is pretty much nothing.
Except it included both the same reasons you voted Pom for, hypocrisy.
Why hello there! Hadn't realized this. And it was staring everyone in the face. Good catch kunk!
kunkstar7 wrote:
Vote: xReckx
now is not the time for special plans. Actually his recent "lynch Zang, awesomeness follows" definitely connects them two. If xReckx flips scum, I'm willing to bet Zang is too.
So this is a bus? Hmmm... I could see that. With how fast the wagon grew, if Zang is scum, then scum had to have bussed him. This means, either way, there are probably scum on the Zang wagon. Cool.
Cuttlefish wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Hello, MYLO and LYLO.

Are you really asking me this question?
Yeah, and if it was mylo we would have nolynched and would be in exactly the same place we are now. I still fail to see where we've lost anything with the Pom lynch.
No, if we were in MYLO, we could lynch Pom. Now, if we end up in MYLO, we No Lynch instead. The Pom lynch could CAUSE a later No Lynch. Bad.

That part was brainless not scummy, and the rest of that post looks like a good defense.
unvote

SpyreX wrote:I'm also failing to acknowledge that we lost a townie because it doesn't matter one bit.
Wait to say that... It could matter very much.
manho wrote:i was not thinking last day. i don't know why i jump on the pom wagon at all. i was following the lead last day. it is scummy to jump on a wagon blindly, like me, but the one behind the wagon is more scummy. and the most influential one is cuttlefish.
Ummm... let's see what you said earlier:
manho wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:I don't like manho's reiteration of Cuttlefish's recap on Pom. Feels to much like scum trying to grasp onto something to shift attention away from him. If it wasn't exactly what Cuttle had said about Pom and maybe something original, but no. Regarding Pom, she just seems way too apathetic. Its more of a nulltell as I can't really see scum being that open about it.
i haven't noticed cuttlefish's recap.
So, you were following... But you said you didn't see the initial case... This means you were, what? Following but pretending not to follow? Well, that makes things real easy.
vote manho

manho wrote:the pom case is not the major scum tell in the cuttlefish case, but the fact that he knew zazie and ort were town and knew monkey is scum from the start is the major scum tell.
When Zazie first claimed, cuttle jumped on him. After ISOing Zazie, he changed his mind. Doesn't read like foreknowledge.
Papa Zito wrote:Arrite.

y halo thar, I'm Tarhalindur. My super mod screw powers means that targeting me breaks your puny human brains.

I also have a one-shot modkill in my back pocket that I haven't used yet but plan on using tonight. (gasp)

Nik, go.
And THIS is why we should have waited to kill Pom. Just because we are in even players now, does not mean that things will stay that way. We should have saved Pom until MYLO.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 am

Post by nhammen »

Cuttlefish wrote:n1 I investigated Spy and was told he was a manipulative role.
@mod would Miller count as a Manipulative role?

Cuttlefish wrote:nhammen: We were at even numbers before the Pom lynch. We're at odd numbers now. That's why I am saying there was no disadvantage to the Pom lynch.
And we will be at even numbers tomorrow if 2 kills go through. Which is why we SHOULD HAVE WAITED until MYLO to lynch Pom.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:04 am

Post by nhammen »

Well... the Wiki says it does.... so yeah...
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 am

Post by nhammen »

You know. This means that IF cuttle is telling the truth, Spy probably is as well. Either that or the scum were told about the possibility of a Role Type investigator... The probability that of all of the scum, one that already had a Manipulative Role claims Miller is rather small.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:28 am

Post by nhammen »

Benmage wrote:Internets been killin me all day today, haven't been able to do much...should hopefully finish this read tomorrow.
Hey, you were supposed to claim! Twas your turn.
SpyreX wrote:Come on now Zeets we had a scum all but out themselves and its not reck. Look closer. Its on this page!

BUT we must finish this process.
You should join me in voting the scum.
Cuttlefish wrote:My bad, then. I don't know how anyone could have expected a one-shot modkiller on top of the night-vig and day-vig we already have flipped, but okay.
I don't know how ANY role could be expected in this game. Bastard elements and all. Which was my point. We don't know what interaction would be able to prevent a Kill or cause an extra. And from Pom's claim, we knew we could wait.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by nhammen »

SpyreX wrote:Awesome. Manho go
While I assumed we were supposed to be doing popcorn, I can't disagree, as I would very much like to see manho's claim.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:07 am

Post by nhammen »

I am Tubby, and I'm a VT, to prevent Tubby's criticisms from having an impact. There's also something about modkilling me if I go to far, but it's only flavor and has no impact on the game. Although, with Zito's kill method being modkill, I'm wondering if dram was bastardy enough to lie to me about it having no effect. I'm guessing it is the truth, but you never know.

Ben and manho, why did you guys not include your flavor? Zito and cuttle did.

I think I'd like Reck to claim next.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:40 am

Post by nhammen »

Where is everybody? Only 2 posts in the last 2 days?

@mod need prods badly
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 am

Post by nhammen »

So is it just Mask and Starbuck left?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:23 am

Post by nhammen »

Oh duh! So I think Mask is the only person left to claim. Right?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:27 am

Post by nhammen »

Wait, Ani claimed Tracker but never claimed name or flavor.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:01 am

Post by nhammen »

Papa Zito wrote:^^^ Does that mean that we've got everyone then?
No, neither Ani nor Mask have fullclaimed. We need fullclaims from BOTH OF THEM!
xRECKONERx wrote:What is mindshattered

Also too many VT claims
Too many mindshattered claims too.
Papa Zito wrote:Mind shattered is when people don't listen to PZ and target him anyway and lose their kewl powerz.
I'd be willing to bet that at least one of those is a scum fakeclaim. I can't believe that this many powerroles decided not to ISO their target before using their ability. Even if they had somehow missed Zito's obv obv crumb.
kunkstar7 wrote:@Starbuck, seems you are stretching it out now. Your original vote on me was for lying about The Mask's claim. You did not specify fullclaim, therefore you misrepresented me by saying I was lying, as I have pointed out the place where I got the information I summarized. Secondly I find flavor not all that important due to how easy it would be to fakeclaim, considering both the possibility that the mod may have given fakeclaims and that there isn't necessarily a "bad" scummer.
What the eff! Flavor is not important? EVen though that is part of how we caught Monkey? I would yell at you some more, but
Starbuck wrote:What do you mean I didn't specify full claim? What in the fuck do you think we've been doing these last few days?

How can you find flavor not important when EVERYONE has been stating their FULL CLAIMS WITH FLAVOR AND ALL? THAT WAS THE POINT OF OUR MASS CLAIM!

Why do you continue to answer for The Mask?

He needs to get in here and full claim.
QFT! This entire post.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:20 am

Post by nhammen »

kunkstar7 wrote:
nhammen wrote:No, neither Ani nor Mask have fullclaimed. We need fullclaims from BOTH OF THEM!
I am pretty sure ani already fullclaimed as shaft.ed.

Page 9:
Animorpherv1 wrote:Hi, I'm shaft.ed, political officionado of mafia scum.
Yea, I'm covering for ani now too...
A) How did I not see that? I did an order by player name and looked. Arg, we need real ISO.
B) That is NOT a fullclaim. A fullclaim also says why name=role
C) YOU SHOULD NOT BE COVERING FOR ANYBODY!! WHY THE EFF ARE YOU DOING THIS!
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:21 am

Post by nhammen »

SpyreX wrote:
What the eff! Flavor is not important?
EVen though that is part of how we caught Monkey?
I would yell at you some more, but
Uhhhhhhhhh
I distinctly remember somebody saying that Monkey's flavor as Kast did not fit. I think it was Pom, but I'm not sure.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:47 am

Post by nhammen »

kunkstar7 wrote:@Spyrex: Monkey flipped rolecop. Page 18. Dram just has the frontpage wrong.
Dramonic wrote:Monkey (Battle Mage the Possessive Mafia Rolecop), has been lynched!
Ummm... kunk, how do you know its the front page that's wrong and not the page 18 flip?

@mod, Monkey's roleflips do not match; please fix
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:14 am

Post by nhammen »

dramonic wrote:I have
dramonic wrote:

A lynch has been reached!
Monkey (Battle Mage the Possessive Mafia Rolecop), has been lynched!
dramonic wrote:
Eliminated:

Monkeyman (Battle Mage the possessive mafia goon), lynched day 3
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:15 am

Post by nhammen »

oops, I was gonna add something about possible bastard interaction??
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:54 am

Post by nhammen »

I still think manho is scum. As I have for the past few days...

We have 9 players left in what was originally a 20 player game. I am going to guess that there are 3 or 4 scum left, because 4/20 and 5/20 both make sense. I am of course assuming only 1 scum faction, due to only 1 night kill. Bastard game means that there is a non-zero chance of this being incorrect.

Given my assumption, we may be in LYLO. So I will hold off my vote for the time being.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by nhammen »

SpyreX wrote:That kunk drop gives me the itch BUT I can't be too itchy on it considering he RB'd THE MINDKILLER ON D2 AFTER WE KNEW IT WAS HAPPENING.
Is this sarcasm? That RB on Mr. Mindkiller makes me more itchy.

manho's "defense" is horribly lacking. It isn't even trying. I don't know what this means at all.

Well, if this is LYLO, then we know that at least 1 of manho, Spy, and Reck must be scum. And now that manho has voted Reck, if this situation continues and if this is LYLO, we have a 50/50 shot at scum for today.
manho wrote:to all who think i'm scum, obvscum, likely scum, etc.:

why would scum-monkey rolecop me? or why would scum-monkey lie about the results?
He would lie about the results, because if he didn't then all of the players he investigated would be confirmed Town. Or at least confirmed non-Scum. Not a good thing for his faction. The only thing that makes me iffy about that part is that I'm not sure Monkey would have thought of doing this. I need to look up who first suggested this argument. One moment.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by nhammen »

SpyreX wrote:And, of course, with a named mafia faction that means chances are real, real high that while not confirmed town starbuck and manho aren't possessive mafia.
nhammen wrote:I was about to ask what actions of manho's you thought made him confirmed non-monkey-buddies, but then I realized that you were referring to monkey's claimed targets. What makes you think that he was telling the truth about his targets?
SpyreX wrote:Mostly it makes sense to give the names of NOT your faction so that if they vocally support you and then you rope you haven't just screwed them all.
Spyrex was the first to suggest manho was Town because of Monkey's investigation. Unfortunately, I don't remember what specifically I was looking for in the first mention of this.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by nhammen »

manho wrote:
nhammen wrote:manho's "defense" is horribly lacking. It isn't even trying. I don't know what this means at all.
there is not a case presented. so what do you think i can defence?
I have made arguments against you in some of my posts. Specifically when talking about the reason you joined the Pom wagon. Th only thing making me doubt you as scum right now is that I don't think that Monkey has enough WIFOM ability to list one of his buddies as an investigation.

I do like Star's Reck case.
@Star you mentioned Reck scum meta. Do you have experience with this? If so can you provide me with an example and descrie the similarities? I'm pretty certain that the only example I have experience with is from my first game on site. Which I think was his first game on site. Or close to it.
Starbuck wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:I'm Percy. VT.

Flavor mentions something about me being sick and tired of cults and just wanting to be a normal person for a change. I don't know muchanything about Percy as a player so I don't get it.
I've played with Percy once or twice. Does anyone know his meta or history?
Dram and I were in a game that Percy modded in which the bad guys were cultists. Although, given what Monkey claimed (Kast) and the way he claimed it (aggressive playstyle, but unable to say why this makes cop) I'm willing to bet that the scum were provided with VT fakeclaims.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:25 am

Post by nhammen »

ARRGGG!! I could have hammered Reck! That was the way I was leaning, but I wasn't sure yet. NOOOOOOOOOOOO
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:39 am

Post by nhammen »

Reck flipping scum, and I would immediately vote Benmage next day. Reck's early fence sit regarding Zang was enough that I had decided that if Reck is scum, then Zang is scum.

After this, kunk's win condition would probably help to run down the numbers.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:12 am

Post by nhammen »

SpyreX wrote:Making me a vanilla still BOO ON YOU.
ell, he can't make flavor determine role. If that were the case, then the game would be breakable! So you are the flavor-countermeasure.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”