Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Slicey »

Vote: zwet

If he's still alive, he must be scum!
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Slicey »

Is there a certain amount of channel changes per day before the day just ends? Or does it keep going until someone is lynched?

Days last 2 weeks.

Which reminds me

DEADLINE IS MONDAY MARCH 30TH, 3:46PM PST
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Slicey »

Typical zwet wtfness. >____>
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:46 am

Post by Slicey »

If zwet's actually scum, thats good.

If we find out he isn't, well then it's not a huge loss. Death Miller is not a town power role. But still....I'm not sure.

ugh, the WIFOM is killing me. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:04 am

Post by Slicey »

Recokner is acting the exact same way I did in my first game here. I was town that game. I have a feeling he's town right now.

As for Santos, well, I'm not really sure right now. I played two games with him (both are ongoing.) In one he contributed little, lynched and was scum. In another one, again contributed very little and was town this time. I'd be willing to bet he's scum.

Ugh zwet, I just don't know what to do with you. >___>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Slicey »

I'm still here, I'll read the topic when I have the time. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Slicey »

Done re-reading. Santos is lying about being a lyncher. There is NO reason to unvote someone who is so close to being lynched if your win condition is to lynch that person. zwet gets vig killed tonight.

Vote:Santos

Still think reckon is town BTW.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:30 am

Post by Slicey »

Mod, can you put the people who aren't voting in the votals as well?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Slicey »

LlamaFluff wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:That being said...
FoS: Drench
until he shows up to explain himself.
Why is Drench scum? I didnt even understand the case from kmd on him, this is just you parroting again, this time something that I cant even figure out. More up later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Vote Reck
Heh, funny, I was thinking the same thing. I'm still trying to deduce if he's just noob townie or noob scum. Before that post, I was saying he's just not used to how MS plays yet, but now I'm thinking he may be scum.

no vote yet, I wanna go back and look at his posts first.

KMD, I thought Santos was lying because what kind of lyncher takes their vote off their lynchee when they're so close to being lynched? It makes no sense.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Slicey »

The hacking was most likely a vig.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Slicey »

Jazzmyn wrote:
Slicey wrote:The hacking was most likely a vig.
Don't vigs usually shoot?

Regards,
Jazz
Not always, especially in a crazy game like this. I'm assuming this because it was most likely a vig that targeted zwet, not the mafia.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Slicey »

kloud1516 wrote: You are comparing apples and oranges here, Slicey. Do you really expect me to believe that every player on this site has the same style? Are you actually trying to go so far as to say that every new player will conduct themselves in the exact same fashion. You are using an anecdotal argument in this post to try to mitigate recon's scummy Day 1 play, using your own past experiences as your only piece of reasoning. I feel this is a huge stretch, as you claim you feel he is town based off no tangible evidence.
I feel like I'm comparing two different types of apples. Two different players, one playstyle. I'm not saying that all new members act like this, I'm saying that this particular member is giving me newb (notice: not noob,
newb
) town vibes. I feel he is acting like how I was when I first got here; really nervous and not really sure what to do. My "evidence" is my gut and nothing more. I have a gut feeling that he is town. Thus why I am "defending" him.
Was this needed? Recon had faded out of the current spotlight, making this post very suspect to me. Why did you feel the need to vouch for recon's "townie alignment" when it wasn't under intense questioning at the moment. I see this as another bold attempt at defending recon, making the manifestation of you two as a possible scum pair all the more logical. You have some explaining to do.
I was stating my opinion on reckon. He was coming under fire from Llamafluff and you. I was simply stating that between my first post where I thought reck was town and from that post my opinions haven't changed.
Distancing now? This is an awfully profound contradiction from your earlier Day 1 post, in which you go out of your way to express your pro-town vibes of recon. What led to the change, other than he was coming under scrutiny once more? Care to elaborate? As your content stands, all I can see is defense of another player without much to logical reasoning for doing so, then a complete 180 into an uncertain stance several posts later.
Post 196 really made me re-think about my opinion of reck. I thought that was a highly scummy post; parroting a very weak case on Drench and then an FoS instead of a vote (I find FoSing when you're not currently voting for someone is a small scumtell IMHO). That was why I was unsure about reck; not because he was under fire again but because Post 196 was an incredibly scummy post.

So basically, I'm "defending" reck because I feel he is newb town, based on what I've seen in other games and my own experiences. After Post 196 however, I'm not so sure. I still think he may be town, but not as strongly before that post.

Also, I don't think newb scum would be posting as much as reck currently is. I think they would lurk more IMHO.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by Slicey »

kloud - That newbie game was not my first game. It was Murder at the Bus Stop, which is here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9424&start=0

In that newbie game, I was replacing a
really
scummy player so I was doing whatever I could to try and avoid that lynch. That obviously didn't work and ended up hurting my cause.

Llama, my gut said that Santos was scum. Thus why I was willing to bet he was scum, but didn't vote for him because I wasn't entirely sure. I voted for him when I felt I had evidence he was scum.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Slicey »

kloud1516 wrote:
Slicey wrote:kloud - That newbie game was not my first game. It was Murder at the Bus Stop, which is here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9424&start=0

In that newbie game, I was replacing a
really
scummy player so I was doing whatever I could to try and avoid that lynch. That obviously didn't work and ended up hurting my cause.
kloud1516 wrote: You refer to another game on MS in this post. Which was it? Even if you were indeed town in that game, the
game I have provided seems to be an example of your early play as well,
as can be seen by all players. I see two possibilities in regards to this segment of your defense:

As you can see, I went on to ask if this was indeed your first game on mafia. Even though it is not, it was apparently your second game (which I think you claim in the thread). You yourself express in the Newbie game at times that you had had limited experience on the sight, which reflects in your early questions, thus my Point 1 is still very much valid. You argue that recon is playing in much the same way as you did when first joining the site, the characteristics you described in an earlier post implemented when you were scum at times within the Newbie game.
I was referring more to my first game here more than my second game. >_> That newbie game was the second game I finished, but the 3rd game I joined IIRC (the other game is still ongoing.)
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Slicey »

Still here, will post when I can.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #15) » Sat May 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Slicey »

Sorry I had to replace out, I had a lot of schoolwork at the time and I was bogged down. Plus, certain player(s) who I will not name annoyed the hell out of me. Well, gg mafia. I enjoyed reading the QT.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”