Esomonty
(replaced Chief)

11. Drench
14. Kmd4390
(replaced lixyl)

15. xRECKONERx
16. EmpTyger

Canceled and never to return.

Santos -Episode: Sci-Fi Convention War (lyncher townie).

Zazie - Episode: "You Got Robo-Served." You are Voltron (role blocker/ vig townie) – shot with lead eggs night 1

Plum - Episode: 3 Fast 3 Furious (Post restricted / Jack of all trades). – brains sucked out night 1

Zwet - Episode: Seacrest Out (scum goon) - hacked in half night 1

kloud - Episode: Opening scene (mod’s co-writer) - shot with a lead egg night 2

Hp [leaves] - Episode: Arcade Pervert (Townie) - lynched day 3

Kieraen - Episode: Pimp My Sister (townie) - lynched day 4

Llamafluff - Episode: Car Jumper (townie) - brains sucked and shot with a lead egg night 4
Last edited by Seth Green on Sat May 30, 2009 1:41 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Robot chicken is full. Replacement are encouraged to sign up as well.
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Seth Green »

Rules:

1) This is a game. Play for fun. Don't be rude to other players and swearing is bound to happen.

2) Play to win, but also to have fun. See rule 1.

3) I will post in either
Purple
. I may use italics, bold, underlined, or anything else in
purple

4) Do not quote any private communications with me or other players. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in modkill. If you have a question about whether something is acceptable, PM me.

5) You may not talk about this game outside the thread unless your role allows, whether you’re dead or not. Feel free to talk to me though, especially if you‘re dead. I’m available for listening to rants, getting told how bad the setup and/or flavor is, or listening to what people think about the game in general.

6) Do not edit or delete your posts. There are reasons for this, which I will explain if necessary. If I catch you, you will be modkilled.

7) I expect everyone to post every 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in an activity prod. I will prod and if there is no post within 48 hours of prod you will be replaced. 3 activities prods in one game day or 5 over the whole game will result in forced replacement.

8) Players may request a prod on another player at any time, either by PM or by posting in thread. These are a completely different system from activity prods, so you may receive both within a short period of time. A player requested prod will not count as an activity prod.

9) Not picking up a prod within 48 hours will result in replacement.

10) To vote. Please vote in bold as such.
vote: Seth
. You must
unvote
to vote again. A vote for lynch takes a majority. If a majority is not reached a no lynch will occur.

11) Days will last at least two weeks. Extensions can be requested and will be reviewed on a case by case basis. If you do not have a majority when deadline arrives, there will be no lynch. Nights last 2 days. No exceptions.

12) Posting in twilight is acceptable, for both the lynchee and town members. Feel free to post as much or as little as you want of whatever you like.(Really blatant and unhealthy amounts of spam will probably be deleted, however.)

13) Once your death scene is posted, you may make only one ‘Bah’ post. Make sure it has no game relevant information, or someone on your team will be punished for your screw-up.

14) If you fake breaking a rule, it will incur the same punishment as actually breaking the rule.

15) If you believe I have made a small mistake, for example, in a vote count, please point it out in thread. If you have a more serious grievance for some reason, PM me. Leave it out of the thread.

16) My word is final. If you have a problem with it, see rule 14.

17) I reserve the right to add rules if necessary.

18) There is no confirmation phase. Once 90% of the PM's are opened the game will begin.

19) You can not self vote no matter your alignment

Special Rules:

1 Round of voting = 1d72 hours

The number rolled represents the number of hours in which the people will need to lynch a player.

If a player is not lynched by this time by majority vote, the person’s channel is changed. This means I will roll 1d72 and during this time you can not vote for the person who had the most votes till I roll 1d72 again. Each time a person has the most votes who is not lynched by majority will be safe from being voted out during the next round of voting.

A role that may be in the game:
http://www.robotchicken.org/index.php?t ... omping_Day

Episode: Weasel Stomping Day – You love to grab your big shoes and stop on some weasels. The weasels in this case are the bad guys. Grab your shoes and make a point to vote them into oblivion. You have no night activity.

You win will when all bad guys are lynched or killed.

To make things easy I will number each round and note the person who is safe during that time period.
Last edited by Seth Green on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Seth Green »

Hello I’m Seth Green one of the created of Robot Chicken. My co-created Matthew Senreich has been put away for his own good. No need for him to go on a shooting spree again.
As you know people have the attention span of a gnat. That is why we here a Robot Chicken have a variety of different shows all in one episode.
However there are some people who are tired of not getting enough air time and they want to stop us and our chaos. Your job is to find them. This won’t be easy. During the day and every game day I will be changing channels on you guys. What does that mean here?
I will be rolling 1 d 72. Each number represents 1 hour of a day. In that time period if no one was lynched the person with the highest number of votes is safe for the next round. A round represents 1d72. So on the next roll that person is immune from votes till I roll a d72 again.
For those with the attention span of a gnat see the special rules.
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:46 am

Post by Seth Green »

Midnight had long since passed when the stillness of night was abruptly shattered. The wheezing of exhaust pipes. The schizophrenic cries of a laboring engine. The cackle of worn tires upon a long and winding gravel path. Each worked in diabolical synchrony to disturb the tranquility of the seemingly long-forgotten Camp Crystal Lake.

Through the writhing fog, dimmed headlights illuminated the ramshackle cabins, while the full moon that hung in the sky above cast an eerie glow upon the unwelcome vehicle. The vintage van hewed itself over the coarse earth, its cumbersome form coming to a laggard halt with the discordant screech of outdated breaks. Darkness itself seemed to regard the Mystery Machine with disdain. Gnarled and neglected trees shifted angrily in their positions, while the placid lake frothed sinisterly, as if willing the residents of the disturbance to take a nightly swim. Awkwardly, the large metal back door slid agape, tossing Scooby Doo, Shaggy, and Velma into the circular drive just before the mess hall. Daphne and Fred leapt out from the front seat seconds later, and together they all gazed upon Camp Crystal Lake, fear chilling them to the bone.

"Like dudes, what are we doin' here?" asked Shaggy shrilly as he trembled with fright.

"Camp Crystal Lake," retorted Velma matter-of-factly, pressing her thick-rimmed spectacles further up the bride of her nose so that it could bury deeper into her thick book. "Supposedly haunted by a machete-wielding spook named Jason Vorhees." Velma let loose a nasally sigh as she snapped her book shut.

"I say we make like hockey sticks and get the puck outta here!" cried Shaggy.

"We can't go back now, gang," answered Freddie, "not when we have a mystery to solve. It is too late to be chickens now, guys."

For once in his life, Fred was right about something. There would be no going back. Camp Crystal Lake wouldn't allow it. It was too late to flee, for there were evil forces lurking on the grounds. With these entities stalking about the shadows, the psychopath Jason would be the least of their problems.

http://www.robotchicken.org/index.php?t ... oby_Friday

Day 1 begins

Original Roll String: 1d72 (STATIC)
1 72-Sided Dice: (19) = 19

You have 19 hours to lynch a player. If a player is not lynched by that time. I will change channels.

Majority lynch.
With 16 players it will take 9 to lynch.
Last edited by Seth Green on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

EVIL FORCES?

Llamas are pretty evil, I guess. :)
green shirt thursdays
VoteAnyoneButMe
VoteAnyoneButMe
Townie
VoteAnyoneButMe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by VoteAnyoneButMe »

oh hai.

Vote: Plum
for rhyming with Scum o_o
Stats: W/L/T/A
Town: 1/0/0/0
Mafia: 0/0/0/0
Third: 0/0/0/0
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Plum »

Me and Flash are here (almost) first?! Wow. Well, we're now in hot pursuit of those no-good scum, but I'm sure we're going to be on them like a duck on a junebug...

Llama and Zazie! Wow, I'm getting so nostalgic. Don't think I've ever voted Llama so I think I'll
Vote: Llama
for old time's sakes.

LHNM - funny that that's the first time anyone ever used that explanation in the RVS. I'd expect it would happen more often, you know.
VoteAnyoneButMe
VoteAnyoneButMe
Townie
VoteAnyoneButMe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:50 pm

lol, I'd expect some RVSVs too since I have such a scumtastic avatar :D

but just wondering, how the hell are we going to lynch in 19 hours, that's...not possible considering some people don't even log on for a day or two to find that this game has started...

If a player is not lynched by this time by majority vote, the person’s channel is changed. This means I will roll 1d72 and during this time you can not vote for the person who had the most votes till I roll 1d72 again.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Slicey »

Vote: zwet

If he's still alive, he must be scum!
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
VoteAnyoneButMe
VoteAnyoneButMe
Townie
VoteAnyoneButMe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:17 pm

Mod
: so there is a certain designated player we have to lynch today in 19 hours? If not, exactly
who's
channel is being changed?
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

vote LHNM

Name alone reeks of deflection, and kitteh scumminess.
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Seth Green »

LynchHimNotMe wrote:
Mod
: so there is a certain designated player we have to lynch today in 19 hours? If not, exactly
who's
channel is being changed?
Well it's a good idea to find the bad guys. However who ever has the highest votes in 19 hours if not a majority vote will be safe. IE I change the channel and you need to move on to someone else to vote for instead.

That reminds me.

Rule I meant to add but forgot to include.

You can not self vote no matter your alignment.
lixyl
lixyl
Townie
lixyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by lixyl »

Vote: Kloud1516

For being the only one with numbers in his username.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I think I got this but there is one thing that I am still trying to figure out. If player A has the most votes after 19 hours, but not a majority, he can not be lynched for the next 19 hours. Can he be lynched after that though or is it immunity for the entirety of day one?

Example -
after 19 hours player A has 6 votes
during the next 19 hours player B gets 5 votes
can player A be lynched in the following 19 hours?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Seth Green »

LlamaFluff wrote:I think I got this but there is one thing that I am still trying to figure out. If player A has the most votes after 19 hours, but not a majority, he can not be lynched for the next 19 hours. Can he be lynched after that though or is it immunity for the entirety of day one?

Example -
after 19 hours player A has 6 votes
during the next 19 hours player B gets 5 votes
can player A be lynched in the following 19 hours?
If player A has the most voted after 19 hours but not a majority he can not be lynched for the next roll 1d72 (whatever hours come up).

Listen folks. I roll a die 1d72 each time. The number of hours will change each time.

Once I roll a die the person who has the most votes is safe unless it's a majority lynch till I roll the die again.
I promise each time I will tell you.

Changing the channel

1d72

You can not vote for X player (who ever had the most vote) till I change the channel again.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

ok got it... making sure this wasnt some wierd game where we make players safe each round.

vote zwet
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Actually it may be best to discuss a little bit of the mechanics of the game while we are still in the early going. This seems to be a bit of "vote people to safety", although we more or less should ignore that for the most part untill we are reaching a point where we have decided on a lynch. If suspect gets put immune temporarily, it doesnt mean we need to stop asking questions by any means, we just cant vote them for a few hours.

The hardest part of this could actually be getting a lynch in the first few days, especially with some dice rolls that create days that last less then 24 hours. This is something we dont need to worry about yet, but some basic planning of what time periods we can even obtain a lynch in should be discussed.

So basically its a weird mechanic, but not one that should be effecting the way we play at all. If we want to lynch someone, they get lynched because there wont be enough players to vote any other way. If anyone sees something wrong with treating this as a primarily as a normal game, please correct me.
Co-host of The USL Show
lixyl
lixyl
Townie
lixyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by lixyl »

LlamaFluff wrote:
The hardest part of this could actually be getting a lynch in the first few days, especially with some dice rolls that create days that last more then 24 hours. This is something we dont need to worry about yet, but some basic planning of what time periods we can even obtain a lynch in should be discussed.
Does that mean a day could last one hour? That'd be hell...
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

lixyl wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
The hardest part of this could actually be getting a lynch in the first few days, especially with some dice rolls that create days that last more then 24 hours. This is something we dont need to worry about yet, but some basic planning of what time periods we can even obtain a lynch in should be discussed.
Does that mean a day could last one hour? That'd be hell...
Not "day" but "channel" or whatever its really called. If I have all the facts down after a random amount of time from 1 hour to 3 days, if a lynch has not been achieved, we can not lynch the player with the highest votes during the next time period. There is no night phase untill a lynch is achieved though.

Which I think means...
Lets say day two we start voting player A but no lynch occurs so he goes immune
During the second phase, a cop claims guilty on A, but we cant lynch him
During the third phase, we can lynch A
Co-host of The USL Show
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Slicey »

Is there a certain amount of channel changes per day before the day just ends? Or does it keep going until someone is lynched?

Days last 2 weeks.

Which reminds me

DEADLINE IS MONDAY MARCH 30TH, 3:46PM PST
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Seth Green »

Vote style count brought to you by Chicken

kloud1516 (1) lixyl
LynchHimNotMe (1) kloud1516
xxFabianxx (0)
zwetschenwasser (2) Slicey, Llamafluff
hp [leaves] (0)
Llamafluff (1) Plum
Slicey (0)
Deltaflyer (0)
Chief (0)
Plum (1) LynchHimNotMe
Drench (0)
Santos (0)
ZazieR (0)
lixyl (0)
xRECKONERx (0)
EmpTyger (0)

Majority lynch.
With 16 players it will take 9 to lynch.
DEADLINE IS MONDAY MARCH 30TH, 3:46PM PST
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Post by Drench »

OMG HAI GAIS

Vote: ZazieR
. Capitals go near the front, not the very back.
join your union
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Two more questions on deadlines

1) What happens if there is a tie at the end of the X hours 'channel'?
2) What is the policy for a 'channel' that overlaps with a day deadline (ie deadline is 4PM and the 'channel' is supposed to end at 8PM?)?
Co-host of The USL Show
xxFabianxx
xxFabianxx
Goon
xxFabianxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:24 am

Post by xxFabianxx »

We just need to be very careful about where and when we place our votes.

It did state in the signup thread that we would need to be very active for this game, so everyone knew what they were getting into, and it should be quite easy if everyone remains active to put the votes where we want them and try to avoid having the channel changed on someone we're looking into.
Indubitable
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:25 am

Post by Seth Green »

LlamaFluff wrote:Two more questions on deadlines

1) What happens if there is a tie at the end of the X hours 'channel'?
2) What is the policy for a 'channel' that overlaps with a day deadline (ie deadline is 4PM and the 'channel' is supposed to end at 8PM?)?
Tie breakers to go the person who was voted for first

question wrote:When the channel changes, what happens to votes? Is the votecount reset? Do votes stay put? (even the ones on the previous voteleader?)
When the channel changes the votes do not reset. However all the votes for the person who had the highest votes go away. (IE the votes stay put except for the person with the highest votes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”