Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Plum »

Me and Flash are here (almost) first?! Wow. Well, we're now in hot pursuit of those no-good scum, but I'm sure we're going to be on them like a duck on a junebug...

Llama and Zazie! Wow, I'm getting so nostalgic. Don't think I've ever voted Llama so I think I'll
Vote: Llama
for old time's sakes.

LHNM - funny that that's the first time anyone ever used that explanation in the RVS. I'd expect it would happen more often, you know.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Plum »

Sorry for not having posted recently. I was out last night but have been slightly reluctant to post because (as would have soon become evident anyway) I have a moderate flavor-related PR (which I think is mostly for the mod's amusement, but I'm only here to play the good marionette and such) and I have all of 43 dollars in my bank account . . . Seeing as I'm largely unfamiliar with the flavor of this game as a whole, me and Flash will do our very best.

We are, as I was saying, in hot pursuit of no-good scum -

and Zwets seems to have claimed Death-Miller. Sounds plausible, and I don't want to lynch the guy prematurely . . . but I do recognize him as a LYLO liability. Until we start worrying about LYLO, I won't worry too much about Zwets' claimed status. Though if we have a Vig, it might be worth considering taking a shot at Zwets . . . as an option.

Santos posted thus:
Santos wrote:I got my prod.

Hello Robot Chicken people.

I choose not to random vote today, but vote for who I think is most scummy...later.
"Hi, apparently I need to post here. Maybe I'll contribute or scumhunt or something later, if/when I feel like it." Yeah, you dipstick (no offense meant, hp[leaves] - that phrase was used to fit my flavor-based PR. Sorry)!
LlamaFluff wrote:I just dont like the idea of not having a more concrete thing to look back on since especially late in the game, what happened earlier on is highly important. Even if we do say that we are going to move from voting to using FoSs purely, then we hit more confusing areas which Zazie again already proved, which is using multiple FoSs. If we are limiting them to one, we basically are not even using them. When we get within 5 days of deadline, yes we need to be careful since unlucky dice can really mess us up. Untill then I am voting regularly. It makes the most sense to have well documented suspicions instead of more confusing ones that can be manipulated later in the game
Llama's approach feels like the most solid and smart way to approach the game. I endorse this product or service.

Re: Reckoner: His votes on Zwets and Llama don't bother me, but the random switch to hp[leaves] is confusing and slightly scummy - generally what prompts a change of a random vote is, you know, actual suspicion, however mild.

Overall, however, I'm most irked by Santos.
Vote: Santos
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Plum »

I'm
bac
hot persuit of no-good scum, yessiree (oh, move over, Flash, so I can drive!). Sorry about lack of activity recently. Have been busy, and, as noted before, my PR makes it a bit difficult to just dash off a quick post. Lucky for you guys, I've contracted conjunctivitis and have some unexpected time this afternoon.

To repeat - I'm somewhat inclined to believe Zwets' roleclaim - at least to the point that I'm interested in using lynch and discussion on stuff other than 'I believe his claim' 'well, I don't!' 'I do, so we should lynch Player Y' 'No, Zwets' roleclaim isn't to be believed!' 'but I think it is!' etc. I
do not
want him alive near endgame. That means we'll either have to hope any availible Vig shoots him or, failing that, we lynch him before a LYLO scenario.

The most interesting thing, as I reread and such, is (obviously) the Zwets/Santos situation.

Santos claims that his Role PM mentions Zwets, specifically, as an alien.
Santos wrote:Also, even if zwet is death miller, we won't know until the end of the game. So lets try and be optimistic when we see that he turns up scum and we can go into the night with higher thoughts as opposed to making a mistake in lynching a verified townie.
Something about the tone of this post is giving me bad vibes.

Anyway, Santos claims that he's a pro-town lyncher and his character doesn't trust Zwets, am I right? On that topic, I firmly agree with EmpTyger's 151. So now . . . we have a claimed Lyncher (non-Town) and a claimed Death Miller (pro-Town, if you believe him, which I'm somewhat inclined to do, though not through the end of the game, as above).

But besides that, I'm much less inclined to believe Santos' claim anyway. As Slicey has said, it doesn't make sense for Lyncher-Santos with Lynchee-Zwets to unvote him with 24 hours to Lynch. At all. But Zwets begging to get lynched and Santos begging to lynch Zwets - there's something fishy I can't put my finger on. Worst-case scenarios involved Jesters or scum gambits, but I can't think of anything specific regarding my paranoia that will help the town, so cutting that off right here.

I'm already voting Santos :shock:. Looks like that early suspicion might have had something to it (and, as you know, that doesn't always happen).

I endorse the lynch-Santos-let-the-Vig-kill-Zwets-if-we-have-a-Vig-who-is-so-inclined (I endorse the Vigging of Zwets but feel that as he's claiming such and asking for death, a Vig kill is preferable to using another day arguing about lynching him). Santos is almost certainly lying scum or anti-town Lyncher; Zwets I think likely Death Miller, plausible he's scum, in multiple WIFOM messes. Cleaning it up a bit will do the town some good.

The number of votes on Santos: I want this
higher
, I want it mean, I told you
higher
now I
mean
higher
. Do you understand higher?

[/flavor PR - I didn't want to resort to dipstick again, and I had a few spare minutes for research]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”