Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:46 am

Post by CounselWolf »

/confirm
Show
"I cannot fiddle, but I can make a great state out of a little city." - Themistocles

Megaton Mafia is in the works.

"And when the woman I love presents me with a child the first words it shall utter will be : CF Riot" - Hymn to CF Riot
CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:24 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Send: Narsis
- This is your "Get Out of Jail NOW!" card speaking.

Send: doctor no
- You deleted some of the lines from "You Know My Name".
Show
"I cannot fiddle, but I can make a great state out of a little city." - Themistocles

"And when the woman I love presents me with a child the first words it shall utter will be : CF Riot" - Hymn to CF Riot
CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

@Narsis: Your enthusiasm is what earned you my vote. Overzeal = scum.

@DBG: You make me laugh. A ton.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

SlySly wrote: As for the rest of your post, you make many valid points in your post. I think sending
2 scum is obviously the best choice
but sending 2 confirmed townies would be a good thing too.
How so? I think it would be a bad choice because they would vote "No" on each other, gaining the Daykill or the Prison Immunity. Not so much. 1 possible scum vs. 1 confirmed townie seems to be most viable.

@Narsis: Doesn't matter when they were sent out, you still creep me out. And you claimed to be evil. You have been weighed and measured.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

Narsis wrote:evil i may be, but i am 100% pro-town. however, i shall let my play speak for me and leave the final decision to the town.
And here, we have our second early game claim. I don't really think you should be taking my Random Sends as my gospel. I'm just trying to get a rise out of you, but please, don't be so flighty and defensive. It makes you seem a little bit...skittish, I'll say as of now. Since we have until Groundhog Day to come to a consensus, I'm more than certain that my votes will change to someone more legitimately scummy.
Narsis wrote:anyway...i just thought of something: would a miller traditionally know he's a miller? what about a death miller?
With the amount of pretzeliness we've been told to expect, I think it could go either way. Lowell hasn't really said enough to give us a tell as to whether or not he truly is a miller/death miller.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:01 am

Post by CounselWolf »

unsend: Narsis

unsend: doctor no

I want my hands free so that I can comment without the burden of overreactions to my Random Sends.

I think that, because of the very nature of the game theory behind the Prisoner's Dilemma, that our best bet to rid our town of scum is DKs, so we should send confirmed townies into the Dilemma to empower them. This is of course, embracing the idealism of others, because if there's anything like the "Master Interrogator" role like there was in PD 1, we're all going to have a fun time. I'm also not going to FOS anybody 'til all of us have more evidence.

@The Millers: how do we know that youse guys aren't just playacting the part of Millerdom so that we don't investigate you, lest we get a guilty result? I'm not suspicious of either of you yet, I'd just like to know how we can get around this bit of confusion.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:49 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Seraphim wrote:
[quote="Empking]Let's just gert six day-vigs.
Excellent point. Too bad there probably aren't day-vigs in this set-up.
[/quote][/quote]

Well, seeing as one of the possible results of a No choice is a 100% DK...I mean, unless we're going to get screwed whatever path we take, I think this is rather irrelevant. Question: why try and discourage the dayvig solution without even making an attempt to propose an alternative?
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

Narsis wrote:
where does it say that percentages will be revealed?
Special Rule #7 says that answers of Yes/No scenarios and percentages in Yes/Yes scenarios will be revealed to us.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

Well, perhaps, as opposed to "voting" for players, our first course of action would be to "vote" for a plan. That is to say, someone should compile all the plans into a post, and we'll do a mini-"vote" type thing to determine what approach the majority of us support. This in mind, if anybody thinks my idea has any merit for organizational purposes, I'd be more than willing to compile a post with all the plans quoted to the basis of their content.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:43 am

Post by CounselWolf »

@Percy: Thanks for the list.

Anyhow:

Plan: 2B

for the purposes of Day 1
only
, because I think that at this point, information is very important, and any vigging we do shouldn't be "blind" (that is to say, I don't think any vigging is blind, but I think that vigging without daycop investigations is just silly). To quote all those PSA's that are shoved down our throats, "Knowing is half the battle". I think that scaling it back to 2A might be good for Day 2 on, until, of course, I'm given a better alternative.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

freeko wrote:Wow, dripping goofball getting in there with another great bit of wisdom. Problem is, you didnt do a very good job of convincing me.
Do you have a sense of humor?
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:25 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

freeko wrote:@counsel: I will try to make things more obvious in the future. I will post *BLATANT SARCASM* in the future. For the record I am a bit more dry with my humor.
Sarcasm is the most difficult form of humor to communicate via electronic transfer.

Perhaps you should try slapstick, or perhaps the occasional bit of wordplay?

(Note: I am, in fact, just messing with you.)
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

ortolan wrote:
freeko wrote:Every other plan so far that I have seen gets about 8 people killed. In this game hacing a third of the people wiped out in the first go is not a valid option. That leaves the potential for another disaster on day 2 and making the game unwinnable for the town at that point.
You are strawmanning badly the plan for sending townie players and getting 4 investigations and 2 daykills, or 3 investigations and 3 daykills, where the daykills only get used on a "guilty". This gets 8 people killed does it???
I think he's talking about the possibility that we use all 6 dayvigs, and then the mafia and the possible SK killing one person each.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

ortolan wrote:I know that that objection applies to the plan of getting 6 day-vigs, which is why it is a terrible plan. But he said:
Every other plan so far that I have seen gets about 8 people killed.
Which clearly does not apply to the plan of sending the 6 townies or 4 townies + 2 millers and getting 3 investigations/3 daykills or 4 investigations/2 daykills. Nor, in fact, does it apply to my plan which involves executing only 2 people, assuming they comply. So, indeed he is engaging in very blatant straw-manning.
Ah. I see now. He presents the original argument as ridiculous up front to attempt to get his readers into the the mindset of...ridiculousness, so that he can set it up as a straw man to knock it down. Gotcha, ortolan. Well done.

Perhaps he might know of another faction of anti-town killers?
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:51 am

Post by CounselWolf »

I don't know about this; I still think Sly's behavior, ie the "Oh yes I'm a miller too. Indeed. Yes. Indeed." is a little sketch, but I'm willing to belay the feeling that I'm getting in my gut (probably my liver, but it might also be appendicitis) and

Send: Lowell

Send: SlySly
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:38 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Lowell wrote:
CounselWolf wrote:I don't know about this; I still think Sly's behavior, ie the "Oh yes I'm a miller too. Indeed. Yes. Indeed." is a little sketch, but I'm willing to belay the feeling that I'm getting in my gut (probably my liver, but it might also be appendicitis) and

Send: Lowell

Send: SlySly
I believe sly's claim as I think multiple millers fits with a game like this, in which we'll have tons of investigative roles going around. If there weren't something to balance it out (multiple false-guilties and false innocents) the roles would be too powerful.
I think that's why I'm prepared to give Sly the benefit of the doubt. The possibility of a second miller isn't what's bothering me. It's the way he claimed it that's a little sketchy. It doesn't sit well with me, but I'm willing to forgive it for the moment.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

RossWilliam wrote:so what now?

None of you other players really stand out as super town or super scum to me....it's hard on the first day.
Well, we can request to end the day and leave it at that, or we can try and analyze each other into the ground until the deadline, to little avail.

I think I support ending the day. The only people we can be sure about are the millers, and perhaps we can try and reason out what some of the roles are.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:22 am

Post by CounselWolf »

I'll

Send: Plum

for now, but I reserve the right to keep my 2nd (or technically 4th) send for someone I feel better about trusting. I'm not so sure about Narsis at this point, but if I see something more convincing, I'll send him.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

Hooray Abstract Actuary! Many happy returns!
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

Hooray killa seven! Many happy returns!
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:51 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Plum wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Abstract Actuary wrote:I think, especially on day 1, we should send the 6 most townie people into Prison...
????????????????????????????????
Verily, friends.

VERILY.

I'd like to know what the excessive question marks are about.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:52 am

Post by CounselWolf »

EBWOP: DG's question marks, that is.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:58 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:
CounselWolf wrote:
Plum wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Abstract Actuary wrote:I think, especially on day 1, we should send the 6 most townie people into Prison...
Verily, friends.

VERILY.

I'd like to know what the excessive question marks are about.

Uh, the fact that apparently AA really didn't read the game at all, considering he's up for the plan that most of us think is crap.
I should rephrase: I third the excessive question marxism.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:11 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Abstract Actuary wrote:I don't understand the questions. I still think we should send the six most townie players into Prison tonight. And from what I've read most people agree with me (that was Plan B, unless I've missed something).
My confusion stems from which powers you want, as in the dayvig-to-dayvestigation ratio.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:13 am

Post by CounselWolf »

EBWOP: Mainly, AA, you say that you can see any ratio, but then you renege that by saying you think information is most important. Logical, but please clarify your preference for somebody slow like me.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:32 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Abstract Actuary wrote: You basically want me to pick my ideal distribution since I listed a range. I would say 4/2. With 4 investigations and 2 full days to discuss things, I think 2 kills is a good amount to have tomorrow.
Merci.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

Narsis wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Sorry Vel-Rahn, ongoing games and all.
sounds like a good way to avoid needing to give proof.
It also sounds like a good way to be ethical. Think what you will though.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:51 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Empking wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:How is her claim scummy? If it was only to force people into prison I would understand; but also learning their choices seems like more town than scum to me.
Why?

(Prison manipulation seems like a scum power to me.)
In PD 1 there was a Protown Master Interrogater role that could set the responses to whatever they want.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:22 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Plum wrote:
Empking wrote:
Plum wrote:
Empking wrote:If you apply Occam's razor to anyone, you get a town result. Its pointless.
Complete strawman. Occam's Razor = the most simple explanation. I am
not
saying that purely statistically DGB is likely to be town. I am saying that the simplest exlanation for one who claimed her power combined with the results of her use of her power (e.g., dead luker scum whom no one was strongly suspecting) points away from her being Mafia (and doesn't point too much to an SK-like role, though it's a possibility, of course); it does, however, point to Town-DGB using her role to try to glean some info on the players the Town was finding scummiest. Her being Town is the simplest explanation for what has happened.
WIFOM.
If you dismiss my argument as WIFOM, how in the world do you plan to legitimately argue that DGB's is a scummy power to have?
QFT. I think that (generally) WIFOM is used as scapegoat rationale to avoid arguing a topic for fear of sticking one's neck out too far, and false WIFOM-ing tends to come from scum/persons without an understanding of WIFOM.

Circular reasoning is either scum/confusion.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:00 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Empking wrote:
Plum: Areyou awarethat sending two scum in and telling them to go yes 100 is the worse possibility?
Well, they say 100%. Barring any unforseen roles (prison manipulation), they are injected with a poison that has 100% effectiveness, and they die 100% of the time.

I might just be slow, but am I missing something?
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

Plum wrote: Can we come to some consensus over what sort of pair we're trying to send within a few days, at least?
Plan 2 - more powers.
Plan 3 - less presumed-scum.

I will continue to stand by Plan 2 because I think that knowledge/powers are power. I think that Plan 3 relies a bit more on us, and not that I distrust our abilities, I'd prefer the concrete facts of investigations.

Unless that can be messed up by roles too...ugh. I honestly don't want to think about that.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:52 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Empking wrote:
CounselWolf wrote:
Empking wrote:
Plum: Areyou awarethat sending two scum in and telling them to go yes 100 is the worse possibility?
Well, they say 100%. Barring any unforseen roles (prison manipulation), they are injected with a poison that has 100% effectiveness, and they die 100% of the time.

I might just be slow, but am I missing something?
Please tell me why the scum would suicide.
Because we, as the town, would kill them otherwise. We'd vig them. Unless the scum are dayvig proof?
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:38 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Plum wrote:I fully support sending DGB and myself to the Women's Correctional Facility as a town/town No/No answer pair for Pair #2.
I disagree. I think we should decide on what would technically be Pair #3 (Either the Town-No/Town-No or the Scum-Yes/Scum-Yes) before we remove you and DGB from the discussion.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:49 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Empking wrote:
Also, if we do send DGB it should be as a daycop.
Because we know she will kill you as a dayvig.

Makes you sweat, does it?
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:54 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:At least send one scumpair.
Question, ABR: if it came too close to the deadline and Plan 3 supporters were outnumbered, which would you choose: end the day, or acquiesce and agree to send another town pair?
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:18 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Empking wrote:You don't believe I don't want town to have that power?

( I know you can't be say no to the "Town seems to support vig vigs who they want." bit because just look at thereactionsto DGB's posts.)
Vig's don't lie.
Cops can.
Cops don't kill.
Vigs can.
Vigs kill once. False cops can lead us to miskill and imprison more.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:47 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Percy wrote:It seems that Plan 3 has the majority - I believe there are enough people who are comfortable with it, and many others who are strong advocates. If someone wants to check, go ahead
I'm going to check, but I don't think any planvotes have changed.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:44 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Percy post 459 wrote:I've spent a lot of time thinking about our plans. I have come to the conclusion (again) that Plan 2 is optimal play, and anything other than that is reacting to unknown forces which can be massaged into whatever people like.
Have you changed your opinion? For the purposes of my following plancount, I'm going to put you as a Plan 3-ite, because you seem fairly adamant about Plan 3 now. I would also like an explanation as to why you have changed. That is to say, whether it is for town unity or because you actually think it is meritorious.
Post 459 wrote:
(1)
- Plan 1(?) - Albert
(8.5)
- Plan 2 - Percy (B), Counselwolf (B), Plum (B), Narsis (B), RossWilliam (E), doctor no (B), Abstract Actuary (B), Empking, hp[leaves] (0.5),
(7.5)
- Plan 3 - Kublai(A), zach, Vel-Rahn Koon (2 scum 2 town only), Moratorium (2 scum 2 town only), The Central Scrutinizer, solorpg, hp[leaves] (0.5), ortolan (B)

(3)
No Planvotes: Seraphim (being replaced), killa seven, Goofball
This is your own latest planvote count. It appears on page 19, in Post 459.
DGB post 473 wrote:Plan vote: send scum pairs to the slammer.
ABR also flips to Plan 3.

Without further ado, a new plancount:

(0)
- Plan 1
(7.5)
- Plan 2 (CounselWolf, Plum, Narsis, RossWilliam, doctor no, AbstractActuary, Empking, hp[leaves])
(9.5)
- Plan 3 (KublaiKhan, zachattack, Vel-Rahn Koon, Moratorium, The Central Scrutinizer, solorpg, ortolan, Albert B. Rampage, DrippingGoofball, hp[leaves])

As before, hp[leaves] has a half vote.

I have eliminated subplan votes.

Plan 3 is currently in the majority.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:50 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Argh triple post.

Unsend

Well, if we go with Plan 3 (looks more and more likely), I will send Empking and Narsis.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:02 am

Post by CounselWolf »

zachattack wrote: Narsis doesn't seem that scummy to me, I'm not sure what everyone is seeing there.
It's the skittishness he showed during the RVS (or the RSS in this case) that really bugs me. And his drop from the radar. Where he is at?
My town sends will be Plum and DGB. I suggest Plum and Sly get daycops, and Lowell and DGB get dayvigs.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:04 am

Post by CounselWolf »

EBWOP: I meant to say that I agree with the second thing of yours I quoted. Oops.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

Send: Empking

Send: Narsis

Die scum.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:32 am

Post by CounselWolf »

doctor no wrote:
send DGB

lets see how this turns out.
Scum/Scum, doctor no.

That's why you're up for being sent.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:36 am

Post by CounselWolf »

EBWOP: Or at least,
were
up for sending.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:38 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Empking wrote:
zachattack wrote:
DGB will vig whoever she feels like. She should not get the vig.
No she won't. If she does, she gets vigged. It's simple.
People seem to ber fine with her vigging who she feels like. She won't be vigged.
That's because she feels like vigging you. We're all fine with that if you come out of the Prisoner's Dilemma tonight. However, if she decided to vig, say...Plum, that'd be a different story.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

unsend Narsis, send RossWilliam

Unity is key.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:18 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Send:Plum
Send: DGB

Don't die townies.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:44 am

Post by CounselWolf »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Wait, the claimed millers aren't killing each other?

Are we recommending that claimed millers get vig powers???

Am I hallucinating?
No; that's been the sentiment all along.

Are you speaking out now? Do we need to halt the sending?

STOP THE PRESSES!?
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”