Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2743 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Damn... I joined to bother cabd... Figures...
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2763 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 2761, TwoInAMillion wrote:I was right on quick and I'm staying where I was. No reason to change good reads.
VOTE: UCVoyager

Joey is also supper scummy.
*Cough*
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2869 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I'm around 25 pages into a reading this game, but Im noticing I'm being wagoned right now... What is the reason for my wagon? Neither of the votes came with a reason.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2999 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Prodge I guess, not terribly fast at catching up to over a hundred pages but shouldn't be too much longer.. keeping up with live just enough to make sure I don't get hammered
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3122 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Finishing my catch up tonight. Will lay out my thoughts then you can lynch. I do want to ask one thing though from where I'm at in the read. Why have you all ignored the last reads of the dead town players? Something to chew on until I get back to this.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3148 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

or just unable to read 120 pages that quickly.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3150 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

woohoo, finished the catch up read and now I can post thoughts!

ugh...
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3154 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Ok so lets start with the easy things. I completely dislike the conf town slots for being next to useless so far. TIAM wasted alot of time and drew alot of attention with the anti Cabd town paranoia. If Rhah's claim wasn't so town spontaneous, I'd call it some kind of gambit. If on the off chance Rhah, you are actually just neighbors with TIAM, please claim now and don't be afraid when we lynch him. Both of you are just sitting on your cred of the claim.

Rhah is barely here and adds little to the conversation. This post told me enough that I don't need to pay attention to anything Rhah has to say any more and neither do the rest of town.
Hey Gerry, did you even push UCV?

TIAM is here but not reading completely and just coming to bad conclusions. Hell he didn't even notice UCV subbed out and voted him at day start. He's here, he just isn't trying hard. I won't be listening to anything this conf town has to say either.

Cabd, I joined this game for you (yes I know I'm talking to a dead man but he usually follows his dead games), where the hell were you? You took advantage of your role in the best way mechanic wise but did squat all with the scum hunting opp you had.

Ok done with them. Let's talk about the other corpses.

------------------------------------

Quick was an asshole, that doesn't mean his reads were wrong. For the record, his last reads list had Nauci, Joey and Whiskers at the scum side.

Dunkers was actually kind of useless, I don't put much weight on his reads but here they were (joey/beeboy/holyspirit/turtle/someone else). This doesn't help much but Joey was on both dying players list and... well you probably jumped to the end of this post and saw I'm voting joey so there is that. If a third dead townie dies and also has joey on their list can you please fucking lynch him please?

------------------------------------

Let's go over everything Shiro has added to the game

Ok done.

IAI also lurked for the first 2k posts of this game. His content has been pretty good since then, so I'm ok not lynching this. I do seriously think that there does not exist a game where scum doesn't have one lurker on their team. So knowing that my lurker slot is town, and given that I like IAI, it's probably Shiro. One scum down.

----------------------------

I am skipping over beeboy, Nero, HST, and Axle because they are furthest from the scum side of the spectrum for me and I don't like talking about my town reads in case they are wrong. If you push me on it, I'll talk about it but I don't think it's a good idea for town to tell unconf players that might be scum what they are doing right to get a town read from them.

Ok on to some meatier stuff. The Alisae slot. It was middle of the road for me until some alarm bells went off for me. Particular the bit where Cabd threw out his intent to shoot dunker and she was quick to post that she doesn't think it will flip scum. Everything about how Alisae did that and the way she was going about her content seemed like she had insider info. Her interactions with Cabd seemed like fake attempts to be friendly with a day vig, especially when she danced around saying the words day vig. Mathblade replacing in has been significantly better, but I'm not over this slot possibly being scum. I'm benching this slot for now.

-------------------------

whiskers. early day 1 showed alot of frustration and caps sentences in his wall posts that came across like alot of scum faking town frustration. This slot got a bit better. I don't know if that missing the scum day chat in the rules was fake or not, but I will also bench this slot.

---------------------------

Flubber spends the little time he is here debating the normalness of a day vig during phase of 1 of the game, goes into some useless mod setup spec theorizing. I suppose this is NAI, but I personally think scum do this more than town. It does nothing but spread doubt in the minds of town and makes them look like they were contributing. Missing/forgetting the mason claim was kind of bad, something I think scum is also more prone to do then town. I mean, scum already knows who town is so a mason claim isn't important to them. I like this slot as another scum possibility.

Nauci early reads: Def scum. Middle of read: def noobtown. near end of the read: no wait she is scum after all. Then she forgets dunker is dead. I honestly don't know how to process that. Noobtown mistake? Super fake scum acting?

--------------------------

Gerry you are like vanilla ice cream at Ben and Jerry's. I wasn't even paying attention to you. Don't get me wrong, I get it, you want my slot dead. I guess I need to interact with you some here. You've shown that you are constantly willing for my lynch, but can you sum up why for me again? Let's start a dialogue.

--------------------------

Finally Joey Underscore. Joey's reaction to the day vig flip was fake. Joey moving votes in quick succession on page 66 was pretty scummy. His sheep to beeboy was scummier. His next post after that declaring he is sure the conf town are conf town is scum trying to look town. The entire Quick vs Joey back and forth can now be looked at from a perspective of knowing that quick was town, so did anyone go back and read that? Cause Joey is scum. He white knights TIAM, and I think at one point says that he knew TIAM was town before the mason claim. The assessment that joey is buddying everyone he can is accurate and it is scum, please lynch it.

VOTE: Joey-
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3155 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

yay I'm all caught up and ready to play along! AMA!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3162 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3161, Nauci wrote:@lucky I"m not seeing why Alisae would jump in to stop Cabd from shooting a town if they were a scum who knew Dunk was town? There's no universe in which it is beneficial for scum to do that?
It's pretty classic scum move. Not necessarily before a vig, usually before a lynch. Scum already knows that the player about to die is town so they declare it, usually more subtly then alisae did, so that they can blame the impending mislynch on the people voting for that player and setup mislynch 2. Cabd was using his vig as a second lynch so this applies. When you mislynch, and your town, where do you try to find scum? On the mislynch wagon. (Scum)Alisae motive is to avoid being blamed for the mislynch.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3172 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3167, MathBlade wrote:This post had me laughing out loud. If the entire point of not talking about your town reads is wrong then you wouldn't have listed them as Town reads like what? Furthermore by not justifying your townreads you're not able to have them poked and prodded to see where they are wrong. Like...????
So you disagree with a playstyle preference of mine. What about everything else in my post. Do you disagree with any of my scum leanings?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3175 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3173, Rhah wrote:To start, if you want to discredit me don't half-ass it next time? I've done plenty of VI shit you can mention.
You're argument on me saying your useless is I didn't fully cover why your useless but you agree with the outcome? Do you teach math? Cause it sounds like I got the right answer and you're just mad I didn't show my work. Thanks for self admitting you're useless and thus invalidating your opinion on me.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3179 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3174, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3172, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3167, MathBlade wrote:This post had me laughing out loud. If the entire point of not talking about your town reads is wrong then you wouldn't have listed them as Town reads like what? Furthermore by not justifying your townreads you're not able to have them poked and prodded to see where they are wrong. Like...????
So you disagree with a playstyle preference of mine. What about everything else in my post. Do you disagree with any of my scum leanings?
For someone who claimed to have read you would know that I townread Whiskers instantly.

Like what?

Ok good job MATHblade, that's 1 down. Do you care to comment on any of the rest?

Also I have whiskers as benched. Which means low priority scum leanings for me. How about trying to tell me why I might be wrong? Why you might be right? Or you know... More than just you town read him
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3180 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3178, Rhah wrote:
Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3173, Rhah wrote:To start, if you want to discredit me don't half-ass it next time? I've done plenty of VI shit you can mention.
You're argument on me saying your useless is I didn't fully cover why your useless but you agree with the outcome? Do you teach math? Cause it sounds like I got the right answer and you're just mad I didn't show my work. Thanks for self admitting you're useless and thus invalidating your opinion on me.

What I'm telling you is, you should have at least bullshitted properly. Do you really want me to dig into your post? Cause your combative tone doesn't actually cover up what you try to pass off as "content" lol
Not really, I've already said your useless, you agree your useless. Just sit their and look pretty. Your basically confirmed town. You can just ride this game out now while the rest of us do the work.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3185 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

whelp... that happened
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3253 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3231, Viomi wrote:Wait, Lucky2u is still in this game with 15 shitposts?

VOTE: Lucky2u

This other shit can wait until tomorrow.
:lol: :lol:

I was worried a replacement would make it harder to lynch this scum slot. I guess I had nothing to worry about. You're just flailing all over the place aren't you?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3254 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3184, Joey_ wrote:
@MOD: replace me

I wish i could perdure this completely disatrous town
but i wont, i cant deal with the like of 2mill. I have exams coming up for my phd so cya guys :) good luck 2mill

Also I believe Joey scum slipped on the way out. He says that bolded line like he isn't part of town.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3255 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3220, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 3186, Nero Cain wrote:in the meantime, we can all lynch scum Gerry.
Nero I’m having trouble seeing where this scum read of Gerry is coming from. He bleeds pretty town from my perspective.

I get why Joey rubs people the wrong way but I also think he’s town too. Wish he didn’t replace out due to the size of this game, then again maybe his replacement will have better reads.

For those of you refusing to vote whiskers, can you explain why? He is as obv scum as I’ve ever played with.
You get why people think Joey was scum but you think he is town. Ok but why?

What did you think about whiskers missing the fact that scum had day chat? Fake?
I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 3239, Viomi wrote:
In post 3237, I Am Innocent wrote:Crap I thought Nero asked why you townread whiskers...that’s what I want to know.
I mean.. it's pretty painfully obvious from his posts that he's been trying to get town to actually give information. I can follow his reads and I like his reasons for them. None of them feel forced and his interactions with my scumreads don't feel suspicious.

Pedit: lmao, not my fault you didn't read what you were quoting dude.
You don’t have to be a prick about it tho.

And what whisker reads??? He doesn’t post any and is refusing to vote! Biggest scum tell ever.
I hadn't noticed this... Quickly scanning ISO, I don't have a grasp on his reads either. He could vote anywhere.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3259 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I get it rhah, you're mad I called you useless. You'll learn to separate those emotions from your play someday I suppose.

Let's do this then.

1. It's not anti town to discredit you and tiam. By your own admission you've been pretty useless. It is saving town by convincing them not to listen to the village idiots as they drive them off a cliff. I'm not trying to buddy TIAM. If he happens to want to join me on lynching the Joey slot, great. He still shows a scummy read on me too. I don't really care.

2. You're right. Dead people's reads have the same ability to be wrong as live people's. It is foolish though to ignore a running pattern amongst confirmed town players. two, not 1, confirmed town players scum read Joey. It's not the foundation for a case but it's not nothing. If you throw it away, that's on you. Like I said, you lynch me and that will be 3 dead conf town who scum read Joey. Since you trust TIAM, that will be 4 from your pov.

3. The flubbed bit. Yea it is hilarious that people missed the Mason claim. Including the new replacement. Id give scum points ucv for it to except... Oh wait I have his role PM!

4. Tiam was blatantly town... LOL :lol: :lol: holy shit you really are useless. I get you're a Mason and it's obvious he was town to you but look outside yourself for a second (I know you are failing this skill completely). He was not Towny at all and there is no indication that the rest of the players were town reading him either. I had him pegged for scum until you blurted out the Mason thing on cabds reaction gambit.

I don't have a problem getting lynched, it's not my job as town to avoid getting lynched. I just want to make sure town learns the right lessons from it. Lynch Joey and stop listening to Rhah.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3261 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3257, Rhah wrote:Has anyone sat down and looked at how Joey had been interacting. You should consider, 2Mil, that scum!Joey wouldn't have perceived you as a real threat given you were the only one pushing him at one point and his wagon was never that strong of a presence. His reactions were always genuine. Also the scum(and town) don't hold you or I in high regard, meanwhile they were probably really scared of Cabd.
Have you read Joey's interactions? Serious question dude.

How do you know how scum Joey would have played it? With day chat, any of his teammates with more experience could have been coaching him.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3263 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3260, Flubbernugget wrote:The fact that Nero said nothing about viomi sitting on a conftown vote after they admitted they're probably not reading the thread is also anti town at best.
Why is it Nero responsibility to call him out on it?

(Also he did, you might want to reread!)
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3269 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3264, Nauci wrote:TIAM refuses to either claim or counterclaim because I don't fucking know
Actually it's that bit that has my tin foil hat saying they might be neighbors and one convinced the other to stay quiet on that. Is lovers normal? That's another possibility if it is. Don't get me wrong. Still going to walk the Mason claim is true line for now. If they are both town, one will get shot sooner or later.

Inb4 he is trying to discredit the Mason claim! Scum!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3270 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3268, Nauci wrote:
In post 3261, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3257, Rhah wrote:Has anyone sat down and looked at how Joey had been interacting. You should consider, 2Mil, that scum!Joey wouldn't have perceived you as a real threat given you were the only one pushing him at one point and his wagon was never that strong of a presence. His reactions were always genuine. Also the scum(and town) don't hold you or I in high regard, meanwhile they were probably really scared of Cabd.
Have you read Joey's interactions? Serious question dude.

How do you know how scum Joey would have played it? With day chat, any of his teammates with more experience could have been coaching him.
Joey = Cloud

Not some new kid on the block.
Cloudkicker, yea I caught that assessment earlier but wasn't it unconfirmed? Did Joey ever actually admit to it?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3275 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3265, Rhah wrote:A few people (like Joey) probably knew better that it came from town.
...a few people. Thats not exactly the blatant town you were indicating earlier. If everyone isn't town reading someone except you (with insider info)... maybe it wasn't obvious? If you have insider info that someone is town and there is another person reading your target as obvious town maybe it's because they also have ________?

Rhah wrote:1. Writing off any confirmed as early as Day 2 means you don't want to work with them which means you don't want to work with the town, town utility contributes to winning the game, cohesion, etc, could have produced dialogue, different things, Maybe someday you'll learn to uh,, not do that? 2IAM didn't want to listen to me and Joey replaced out now.
you are right. I have no interest in working with confirmed town. Cabd failed. You are failing. TIAM showing signs of life but I didn't buddy him, he agreed with me. He is free to disagree with me whenever he feels like it. You are his mason buddy, not me. Perhaps you should finish convincing him to vote me instead of joey instead of arguing with me about why you don't have a handle on this game whatsoever.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3277 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3276, Rhah wrote:You're the one who's L-3 and pushing a mislynch you have a lot more to do than I do lol
:facepalm:

No I don't... you're conf town... YOU have a lot more to do than me. That is the point of why you are useless! You've been doing nothing until I got here and was rude to you about it. You've posted at a higher rate since I insulted you about it then you have the rest of the game!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3278 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Lucky2u »

You posted in this game 78 times that's 5.5 post per day. since I insulted you 14 hours ago you have posted 11 times. Most of those post were paragraphs and one of them was a wall post. You are playing with your ego and your emotions first. You have learned nothing from quick. Welcome to the game.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3281 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3279, Rhah wrote:This is really impressive play but if you omit my name from your ISO and your content is still scummy it kind of makes it void.
Since I finished my read and started contributions, I've spoken with several other players besides you. IAI, nauci, TIAM, Joey/viomi. I sent out a feeler to gerry. I'm waiting on several other players to get here and openly asked for everyone to interact with me.

You are the one that has decided to 1v1 me. Let's look at your iso since I started contributing. 13 posts now. 11 directed to or about me. 2 about the Joey wagon I am pushing directed at TIAM. How's that new coat of black feeling? (You know... Cause even your Mason partner says you're the pot calling the kettle black.)
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3282 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3279, Rhah wrote:"play more"
*gets mad when I do play more, evaluating the scumread I had before you existed working off of the information its replacement gave me*
*attributes to emotion*
I don't recall asking you to play more. I recall asking you to sit down and shut up. But hey, if it takes my lynch to get the two conf towns back into this game, it's a good trade for town.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3284 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3283, Rhah wrote:That's a good point. It seems like we should make the trade, cause we want to do what's in the best interest of town.
The first point we can agree on :D

This is progress Rhah. Hell your whole post lacked the ego and emotion that has been driving you off a cliff. By the time I eat rope I will have whipped you into scum hunting shape.

Now that we have this new cordial understand, let's talk about the rest of my reads shall we? I'll let you pick where we start.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3286 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Spoiler:
In post 117, Whiskers wrote:Going "I'M NEW HAHA IT WOULD JUST BE
TOOOO
EASY TO MISLYNCH ME! BECAUSE I'M SOOOOO NEW HAHA!" means that you're self aware that you're scummy and are trying to avoid lynch for it.
Instead, don't be scummy? new =/= town???
In post 174, Whiskers wrote:Like, if he's town, Scum already sees the PR claim and will shoot him tonight. If he can confirmed-clear himself he should do it now so we can work around it. HE'S ALREADY PR-CLAIMED AND SAID HE CAN CONFIRM HIMSELF, so he should do it. If town can operate with one Confirmed Townie (and possibly with a Vig shot or something like it,) there's no reason he should hold back.
TOWN IS AN UNINFORMED MAJORITY, AND WITHHOLDING INFORMATION IS INHERENTLY ANTI-TOWN.

That's my view.
In post 182, Whiskers wrote:Jesus christ apparently for an entire year all of Axel's posting was solely in the Donald Trump thread, it's like the first 14 fucking pages of his post history
for goodness snake!
In post 220, Whiskers wrote:
In post 214, Joey_ wrote:
Quality of content isnt the same as quantity, first.
Sure.
Your quality is shit,
your quantity is low.
In post 214, Joey_ wrote:Second, i didnt admit i outed anything, i admited what i intented to say in my post, that exactly the content that was outed was everything i was to be outed as of yet. That doesnt mean im admitting i outed anything : )

I didn't say you
lied,
I said you're
useless.

Third, you didnt ask me why i didnt want to out all my content but you assumed it was because i was lazy if town, as if there werent any other reason why i would refrain from outing more reads atm. Your post are literraly full of flaws and bad assumptions
Since you are claiming to be useless
intentionally,
you're lazy town at best.

Please, don't get me wrong. I'm not making the assumption that you're a lazy townie. The other reason you'd refrain is that
you're scum.
[/quote]
In post 277, Whiskers wrote:
In post 267, Alisae wrote:Cabd fyi I don't give a dam about your role
if you are town you'll communicate that via play.
So far he has. The main mark of his play has been level-headedness, willingness to cooperate with the town (me), and most of all,
HIS ROLECLAIM.

Tell us more about these "warning signs" you have from Cabd?
Alisae wrote:
In post 266, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:
In post 264, Alisae wrote:I'm getting warning signs.
Let's talk about this.
Okay GiF
I don't like how Cabd is implying his role makes him town just by mentioning it multiple times, because that's how I'm reading it.
I also think his impatience and attitude towards TWIM is faked and super overblown.
I think you need to stop using the words "faked" and "overblown," since you've used it to describe both Cabd and me.

He's not "implying his role makes him town by mentioning it multiple times," although the role he's claimed is inherently an
asset to the town
, so.

He's implying he's town because he's making the most-Town-aligned decisions he can make concerning his role: IE, giving a second lynch TO TOWN.
In post 282, Whiskers wrote:
In post 276, Alisae wrote:
In post 268, Whiskers wrote:It was unintelligible.
Axel's post was unintelligible. I said it, annoyed, but relatively calm, which is apparently faked anger. Joey said it, exaggerating and cursing, which is not faked, but perfectly natural.

I'm pretty sure you're full of shit.
Yes I know Cloudie and I am familar with him. I expect him to react in the type of way he did to that.
If that's you trying to be calm then I clearly did not see it.
To me it came off as
"This guy is the most annoying piece of shit I've ever seen I want to pl it"
ok but the person
literally going
"this guy is the most annoying piece of shit i've ever seen i want to pl it," is
not
overblown and fake.

wew
In post 287, Whiskers wrote:
In post 281, Alisae wrote:
In post 274, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:
In post 270, Alisae wrote:I don't like how Cabd is implying his role makes him town just by mentioning it multiple times, because that's how I'm reading it.
In post 201, Cabd wrote:
In post 199, Whiskers wrote:Not that it matters: my point is, it's a gambit, and it's a gambit that sometimes works.
Can confirm this is a gambit that works often and would totally do so as scum. Don't plan on that worry being an issue here, ever.
tbh I did not see that post
>not reading thread

Nice town-play!
:thumbsup:
Joey_ wrote:well i never implied pl, i think you did tho somewhere

I voted for him, that could be construed as PL? but that's Ali's inference.
In post 302, Whiskers wrote:
In post 288, Alisae wrote:You are completely not taking into consideration that I've played with Cloudie before.

Again, I am trying to figure out if you are scum or if this is just your personality.

And I don't think Cloudie even fos'd axle for that (I didn't get that impression atleast)

If it's literally based on a personality read and you cannot make the judgement call because you have not played enough games with me, then IMO it's scummy for you to attack me for my personality. Catch me in a lie, don't go, "He's describing that post almost-but-not-quite as viciously as my buddy! Nobody would ever do that (except my buddy)!! FOS!!!"

In post 289, Joey_ wrote:NVM that again, i think it was cabd to UC
Ok.

I missed like a couple of posts and I have a short attention span :/
Consider posting about your day to day activities less, and spending that time reading the thread?[/quote]
In post 341, Whiskers wrote:Correction, "I know from past games that he's super smart. Therefore he can't be scum."
Alisae wrote:
In post 327, Whiskers wrote:Alisae saying, "Cabd doesn't make poor judgement calls!" and letting him off without scrutinizing him, based on his personality
Wow okay you are scum.
How am I supposed to scrutinize someone who isn't even here?
VOTE: Whiskers
what? lol
Cabd
is
here!
Not only did he make his most recent post
after
you came back from your movie, IT IS A FORUM GAME, YOU CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE INTERROGATING SOMEONE EVEN IF THEY AREN'T CURRENTLY READING THE THREAD. IT STAYS THERE.
In post 368, Whiskers wrote:
In post 338, Joey_ wrote:
In post 335, TwoInAMillion wrote:Another possibility is that Camd is a PGO or asking for doctor protection.
I suggest you forget about cabd claims for a day or two and then revisit it when he actually claims or do something
This, thanks.

In post 336, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:Wait, why is judging people with lack of info scummy?
Because he's going "I don't know your personality, so because of your behaviour, you're scum."
I respond, "But this other person also has the same behaviour, and you think they're not scum?"
Ali says, "Yes, I know his personality. It's in-character."
It's perfectly conceivable that
my
behaviour is in alignment with me being town, not scum-- that it's "just my personality," as is apparently the case for Joey. It's an accusation on an incredibly weak read.
Furthermore: if the behavior I'm being called scum for is depends on the person's personality, that behavior is not actually indicative of scum. It's indicative of personality. The accusation was based on my behavior,
but would only be scummy if that behavior does not match my personality,
which Ali does not know.
FURTHERMORE: Alisae
COULD
know whether that behavior matches my personality, and could make a proper read using this method,
if
she had scanned previous games of mine. She has clearly not done this, purporting not to know my personality.
In post 539, Whiskers wrote:
In post 535, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 532, Cabd wrote:
In post 100, pienyan wrote:
votecount 1.3

Shiro is V/LA until October 17.
Once again. You are not reading the goddamn thread. Know who doesn't bother reading the thread? People who already know all the fucking alignments.
Overreacting is more of a scum tell. It's one sentence.
No, actually it's not more of a scum tell.
Thanks though.

The above is all like within the first 20 hours of the game. He is aggressive and sarcastic. Can't blame him for that but he is also dismissive and shows frustration that comes across as fake, scum wanting to show they are in it when really they are just complaining about non consequential things. As attention started drawing elsewhere his contributions got better and his reaction to his own wagon was alright. However with day chat that could be written off as scum working as a team and coordinating. Later in day 1 he misses that scum had day chat. I'm conflicted on this because 1. This usually a sign of noob town or dumb town and whiskers doesn't ping me as either. 2. So many people have missed shit this game (Mason claims, cabd claim, the rules of normal games) that I'm not sure it should be read as alignment indicative at this point. Whiskers is still within the scum half of my reads list, just not the highest priority. Certainly his interactions with Joey don't make him look good, this is Joey's fault more than his, so I'd like to lynch Joey slot for more info here.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3287 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3286, Lucky2u wrote:The above is all like within the first 20 hours of the game but continues throughout alot of day 1.
Ebwop to make my point clear. I'm mobile so quoting and spoiler tags are a pain in the ass right now.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3289 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Speak of the devil... Is it still Beetlejuicing if the come in and speak to someone else first?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3296 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Lucky2u »

At work, will answer to you soonish whiskers but just want to make sure MATHblade doesn't ignore more last question at him. Which was actually about you (don't answer for him please)
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3299 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3179, Lucky2u wrote:
For someone who claimed to have read you would know that I townread Whiskers instantly.

Like what?

Ok good job MATHblade, that's 1 down. Do you care to comment on any of the rest?

Also I have whiskers as benched. Which means low priority scum leanings for me. How about trying to tell me why I might be wrong? Why you might be right? Or you know... More than just you town read him
You didn't do much more than tell me that my scum leanings on whiskers was wrong. I want to know why. You can also use my post to Rhah a few moments ago to discuss this with me. I also have your slot in a scum lean, so your thoughts interest me here to also develop my read in you.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3303 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I'm more interested in why you think my own assessment is wrong. Your talking about adding to word count but you just spent 3 paragraphs not refuting any of my own stated reasons for being suspicious of whiskers. I don't believe town would duck this question so efficiently.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3304 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Above was to MATHblade
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3312 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Lucky2u »

So your plan of action is just to dismiss my thoughts? Why would town you do this? A player is asking you to interact with them, go back and forth and you are ignoring them?

Pros of you discussing this with me: it forces me to expand on my whiskers read. This gives the town more information about me regardless of my alignment and gives associative information about whiskers if I really flipped scum

Pros of you sweeping me under the rug: you don't have to try and you can continue to ride a conf towns vote on a mislynch. That either makes you bad town or scum. I'm going with scum.

Also the difference between writing a 2000 word post that 1 + 1 is 3 and just saying 1+1 is 3 is that in the former I can tell you why you are wrong, in the latter I can only say you are wrong.

Thanks for helping me scum read you more.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3313 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I am reading. You saying I am not over and over again doesn't make it true. It's just... Wait for it... Nothing but words.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3316 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Moving MATHblade to a strong scum read next to Joey. Shiro is on that team as the resident scum lurker.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3321 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Lucky2u »

For those you playing along at home. What whiskers is saying here is that its incredibly ironic that MATHblade attacked me for not wanting to defend my town reads and then said he doesn't want to defend his own.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3329 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3326, gerryoat wrote:

I wish i could perdure this completely disatrous town but i wont, i cant deal with the like of 2mill. I have exams coming up for my phd so cya guys :) good luck 2mill
NOOOOO i was only staying in this shit show for you
Stay for me?

You're the one person I read I had closest to null. You also have a history this game if wanting ucv dead. Now that I'm in that slot, can we talk about that?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3337 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Lucky2u »

gerryoat wrote:
In post 3329, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3326, gerryoat wrote:

I wish i could perdure this completely disatrous town but i wont, i cant deal with the like of 2mill. I have exams coming up for my phd so cya guys :) good luck 2mill
NOOOOO i was only staying in this shit show for you
Stay for me?

You're the one person I read I had closest to null. You also have a history this game if wanting ucv dead. Now that I'm in that slot, can we talk about that?
sure, i think their posts were forced. care to tell me what you think about their posts even though it's you now?
You're the first person to ask, thank you. Ucv was scummy as shit with his lurking. Not because he lurked but because when he did show up he would say stupid shit like
In post 1112, UC Voyager wrote:from what i have seen of rhah, this is defiantly not his meta!!!!!!!
In post 1696, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1690, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1688, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1686, Quick wrote:
In post 1684, Joey_ wrote:@quick outing a tr on someone =/= pocket attempt
What are you talking about?
nvm that part i misread something you said to beeboy

Why do you bother making an actual iso only when i vote you
Because you asked me to show my work which I didn't do originally. You are trying to come at it like I didn't ISO in the first place, but my work for the ISO I did was shown later.
i think you alt slipped there LQ
In post 1701, UC Voyager wrote:it is 11:04pm.............AKA....NO...im tired...i shouldn't have even pointed out the alt slip, but you know....
In post 1900, UC Voyager wrote:tbh i am very UNhappy of reading a lot........meh bbs
In post 2200, UC Voyager wrote:yawn

they talk as if they know my scum game even though i have no completed games, so they have no idea what to expect from Me as scum
How has nobody before Gerry asked me this question?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3338 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Lucky2u »

TIAM, you should unvote. 1 conf town on my wagon is enough. Better to let others lynch me for the vote analysis
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3339 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3335, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3332, gerryoat wrote:vote lucky
: (
i don't want to vote lucky, the reason he's being scumread is 'cause activity with all new ideas 'cuase he just read and town is inactive af
what about
Yes but now all my new and crazy ideas will be conf town. Your job is to make sure they don't get ignored tomorrow.

Gerry is the only vote I like on my wagon from a non conf town.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3340 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Whiskers, your coming across more town in that catch up spam but I still don't like that aren't clear about your reads and despite being present and active you aren't voting or pushing strongly in one direction. Can you help me town read you before I go?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3383 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3346, Nauci wrote:Current reads:

Scum:

Lucky - bunch of posts since the slot was looking super scummy for lurking. Now lots of weaker reads
. I feel like the cases for Joey, whiskers, and maybe even others feel like grasping at straws and fluffy bs.

Townish:

Whiskers - all the accusations made me reread and I find the frustration posts and cabd crumb interactions quite Towny
Joey slot - many many useful posts. Quite understandable ragequit.
Gerry - quite a lot of conviction behind his lucky vote. Generally town posted day 2

I'm glad lucky post a bunch so now it'll be a useful af flip.

This game hasn't been fun in about 70 pages at least. :/
I'm not sure what you mean by the bolded. It's scummy for the slot that ucv lurked and I replaced in and have posted alot?

4 reads in a 15 person game does not a reads list make nauci. Who are your other scum reads?
In post 3349, Nauci wrote:Add flub to my scum reads

Ah there is one.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3385 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3364, Viomi wrote:beeboy, Nauci, & Whiskers: Townblock?

VOTE: Flubber
Because my townreads are all voting the same guy so clearly something is going right over on this wagon
Your slot is anything but town block worthy. Also way to sheep a vote.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3386 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3369, Nauci wrote:Not even considering voting Joey/Viomi unless lucky somehow flips T
Noted. Please actually do consider this.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3388 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3370, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:One thing I rememver Viomi as is a lynchbait, but I think her general posts are town anyway regardless of anyone's flip.
Why are you explaining her as lynchbait if she is coming across town in your view?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3389 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3352, Whiskers wrote:
Vote: Flubbernugget

fine.
Why did you vote in this manner. You already seemed reasonable likely to vote flubbed based on previous posts and then you follow Nauci of all people's scum read to vote flubber even though nauci is actually voting me. This was ugly.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3391 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Shiro you are close to a replacement at this point and if you're going to be here we should get some content out of you.

Did you ever finish your whiskers ISO? Results?

I dislike the Joey / viomi slot. Agree or disagree?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3418 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3417, Shiro wrote:
In post 3411, Rhah wrote:VOTE: Shiro
The best tiny anime Loli right there.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3498 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3496, Nero Cain wrote:scum refuse to vote town wagons all the time. :/
Don't argue scum logic.

I've got a bit of catch up to do.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3499 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3422, Nauci wrote:I scum read IAI because I read his scum reads as town ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also I didn't scum read Viomi regardless of her read of me
That's not a good reason to scum read IAI. While I agree with the result, I'm in a similar boat. Nero is turning out to be my most confident town read. He put together a lynch pool list that includes my top scum, a strong town read, and a lean town. You not agreeing with another players reads isn't a reason to scum read them. You need to disagree more with the reasons they got to that conclusion since bussing and defending can both happen. For example. I scum read you more for this IAI read assessment even though I'm leaning more scum on IAI then I was before for different reasons.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3500 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3434, Rhah wrote:
Shiro wrote:
In post 3411, Rhah wrote:VOTE: Shiro
You should be a wagon.

I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 3422, Nauci wrote:I scum read IAI because I read his scum reads as town ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also I didn't scum read Viomi regardless of her read of me
I will agree to be today’s lynch if the next 3 are you, whiskers, and beeboy after I flip town. Agreed?
Ew
IAI made me have to say this. I agree with Rhah. Ew.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3501 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3466, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:HST

In post 3448, I Am Innocent wrote:The game you quoted earlier with the crappy masons which we played together, this really is deja vu isn’t it lol?
uh huh

what really needs to happen is you, axe, me, the two masons and Flubb and Lucky need to form a voting bloc. All 4 scum are likely in

gerryoat, Nauci, MathBlade, beeboy, HolySpiritTurtle, Whiskers, Viomi

and the other 3 are terrible town.

I'm not really that sold on Shiro being town or scum yet though.
Lynch math and viomi and I will follow you to the end oh Captain my Captain.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3567 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Loving this Nero vs Viomi. Any chance we can get that Viomi wagon rolling before end of day?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3581 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Well I'm too conflicted to vote flubber and I'm not voting myself so a Nauci counter wagon is acceptable to me if Viomi is going to dodge the lynch today
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3645 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3352, Whiskers wrote:
Vote: Flubbernugget

fine.
This was the whiskers vote. every vote on him but Rhah was done by a scummy person or in a scummy way.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3648 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

well I won't be here over night to flash a wagon.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3652 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

VOTE: whiskers

not my first choice, but a better choice than nothing. maybe it will lead to a joey lynch! :D
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3673 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

That's not a good move ever
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3752 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Checking in.

VOTE: mathblade

How about this wagon?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3776 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3774, gerryoat wrote:will we finally lynch lucky? find out next time on dragon ball z
I already went ahead and watched a few episodes ahead using fan subs. Short answer is we wont today.

TIAM you want to go back and look at the wagons from yesterday? If your going to use my refusal to commit to a major wagon as a scum tell you should probably look again. The top two wagons were flubber and me. Obviously I won't vote myself and my top 2 scum reads were on flubber. Of course I won't be following them.

Math... Seriously?
In post 3771, MathBlade wrote:Like Lucky gets caught bullshitting.

I point it out Lucky votes me.

It's simple OMGUS from Lucky. Plain and simple.
(Trimmed the post because it was long as hell to quote)

If you are going to accuse me of OMGUS voting you should probably make sure it has one key element... ME ACTUALLY VOTING YOU. When you posted your reply to my initial wall post catch up your problem was with me dodging my town read explanation, Ive made it very clear that if anyone wants me to I will go into it but I don't see it as constructive. Meanwhile you dodged my questioning of your thoughts. Youve chosen to be dismissive and now your choosing to rewrite the narrative of our interaction history. I wanted Joey slot yesterday but I see I won't get that support. I'll settle for one scum over the other.

Viomi... Did you forget I'm already a scum read of yours? You don't fos someone you are already scum reading.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3779 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3777, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3752, Lucky2u wrote:Checking in.

How about this wagon?
Your claiming my vote the next day is OMGUS from something you accused me of yesterday? lol now THATS funny. You quoted a post from a week ago. There have been almost 700 posts since then. At one point is it not OMGUS and just a vote?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3781 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3771, MathBlade wrote:I point it out Lucky votes me.
It does require a vote when you say I voted you and in this sentence the order of events you depict is I spoke, you spoke, I voted. Real life, I spoke, you spoke, we repeated that for awhile, then a lynch happened, then a night phase happened and then I voted you.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3783 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3782, Rhah wrote:Except MathBlade is town
Go ahead and tell me why
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3787 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3786, TwoInAMillion wrote:Lucky is not town. We need to lynch that today. If you are town you need to fall in line.
Humor me TIAM, address my critique of your vote.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3791 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3789, beeboy wrote:Well something to keep in mind, HST who wasn't overly town read was killed over 2 Masons.
Like unless scum are so far ahead they read the "I won't die which sucks" message and killed him straight up for the fun of it thinking they can't lose anyway.
There is alot of reasons for that. It's all wifom depending on who the scum are and can be painted to suit anyone's agenda. For example I could make the argument that they didn't kill the masons because the masons are doing the scum a favor and lynching town so why get rid of them? Or maybe they would rather hunt power roles rather than two masons who are no threat to them at night while they have such a commanding lead.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3795 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Ok, if your going to bring that question up. Why does a scum team with me on it not kill Rhah or TIAM? They aren't exactly my allies.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3849 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3844, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3841, TwoInAMillion wrote:Lurked day 1
Wouldn't join a major wagon day 2.
Not doing anything productive day 3.
Not reading.

And when I destroyed his wall post by taking down the foundation Lucky yelled at me for not spamming with him.
Why are we letting math get away with shit like this? Destroyed my wall post? He was dismissive of it and then wouldn't engage me about when I asked him to. Seriously guys, this is the second blatant lie he has told today about what's happened this game.

This is his idea of me "yelling at him".
In post 3179, Lucky2u wrote:

Like what?

He refuses to back up his surface level comments and continues to ride the mason's dick today without answering why I am actually scum.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3850 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3847, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3845, Rhah wrote:So... let's talk about the Shiro situation
I'd be down for a Shiro lynch.
Shiro is town, gotcha
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3853 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

For the last time TIAM, actually tell me why as Town I would vote for myself or Flubber?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3854 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3853, Lucky2u wrote:

For the last time TIAM, actually tell me why as Town I would vote for myself or Flubber?
Either explain or unvote and sit down
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3863 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I think you were trying to quote me on that Nero.

TIAM is a lost cause today. So long as he is pushing my mislynch, best chance of a scum lynch is just to 1v1 math. Axle, can you see yourself around the gerry vote today so we can lynch Math today?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3865 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3861, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3860, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3167, MathBlade wrote:
If you push me on it, I'll talk about it
once again, Math ignores things to keep up a false narrative.
I did push. He didn't talk.
LOL! What?! did you not see the quotes above? I was ASKING YOU to engage me and you ignored it. You pushed nothing.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3868 (isolation #76) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Math do you speak another language that only you know?
In post 3867, MathBlade wrote:This post had me laughing out loud. If the entire point of not talking about your town reads is wrong then you wouldn't have listed them as Town reads like what? Furthermore by not justifying your townreads you're not able to have them poked and prodded to see where they are wrong. Like...????
Where in this paragraph are you asking me about a town read I have? I don't see any names, the only question marks I see are sarcastic. Did I not get the Mathblade decoder ring for this post?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3870 (isolation #77) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Almost as bad as pushing me scum with Joey.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4023 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Prodded. Don't really have a good excuse for being gone. Toxicity of recent end game took me out of the mood for a couple days
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4231 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Well I came to anchor post and catch up and I see a mod post about gender. Wtf?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4437 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I will not comment on the sexist bullshit... I will not comment on all the sexist bullshit... I will NOT comment on all the sexist bullshit...

Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4438 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

caught up, I will be staying on math
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4439 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I would switch to cocaine. I no longer have interest in the claimed PR. The claim seems legit.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4440 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4425, TwoInAMillion wrote:There's 2 days left. I feel like today's lynch is between Lucky and Viomi. We don't want to wait until the last minute again.
I don't have a single vote on me, including your own. Viomi's wagon doesn't even make sense anymore with that claim. Go to timeout, you've lost wagon driving privlages.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4442 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4441, Smocaine wrote:What is so wrong with my Math push Lucky?
You sheeped to get on it. Sarcastically (i hope) took credit for it. You haven't actually said a word on why YOU actually think they are scum.

You are bussing.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4444 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4443, Smocaine wrote:I haven't read a thing from you on Mathblade. You were a wee vanity wagon before I deadass took credit for it.
You... you arent serious are you?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4452 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4443, Smocaine wrote:
aven't read a thing from you on Mathblade.
You were a wee vanity wagon before I deadass took credit for it.
Ok fine, if this was serious go back and read my ISO. I want him dead, that's no secret.
In post 4447, Smocaine wrote:I have given reasons,
In post 3948, Smocaine wrote:Alisae page one looks unnatural.
In post 3955, Smocaine wrote:Mathblade was just voting Lucky with us. We were town enough to be sheeped, but because of my replace in, I'm lynch worthy. It's an opportunistic vote.
ok, my bad. you've given a weak reason and a confusing one that I didn't realize was a reason in my skim. frankly I don't really care as long as we get math.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4453 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

you tried whiskers, you tried.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4458 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

@nero general agreement on your cases. you refuse to sheep the bad masons. you have been upfront and clear on your reads. you push and question like I would if I had more time and effort. plus the wagons other people are pushing are leading to town lynches so theres that.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4490 (isolation #89) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Nauci, you're alone on a vote with less than 2 days to go. How do you feel about that?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4491 (isolation #90) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Same question to Axle, while I would actually support that wagon, it does not look likely
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4570 (isolation #91) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Why are you asking her to claim at 4 votes?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4579 (isolation #92) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

VOTE: nauci
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4844 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I promised myself I wouldn't lolhammer for awhile after my last failed one but... Well frankly if this guy isn't scum I don't even know who else to start with. I've wanted this lynch for too long to give it a chance to dissolve like it did yesterday.

Yea, that happened.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4879 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

--HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh... We're awake again. Sorry. I was busy laughing my ass off
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4881 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

So... Assemble huh? Yea I definitely didn't like the Joey or Viomi slot until that claim. That's where my doubt started.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4907 (isolation #96) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4886, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4881, Lucky2u wrote:So... Assemble huh? Yea I definitely didn't like the Joey or Viomi slot until that claim. That's where my doubt started.
Are you saying the claim made you see the slot townier, as in the claim looks legit?

please see post above for why i don't.
I see your analysis. I reject it. If she was being rational in her claim why not be rational in her "fake" target claims? Beeboy night 1? Nero night 2? They are such bad choices that I don't believe them to be fake. If you were going to fake claim JK targets, why choose those two? Why not just take the most obvious route and say you JKed the masons. Remember, the mafia have day chat! There was plenty of time during her meltdown to have atleast consulted with them as to what she was going to do, what the claim was going to be, what the fake targets were going to be. Doesn't make sense to me. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4908 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4887, Nero Cain wrote:Lucky why didn't you claim yesterday?

I will probably not vote ass.
Didn't need to. I was in full control of the lynch with my hammer, why then add my role, it would only benefit scum to know at that point.

-1 nero
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4910 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4894, Transcend wrote:
In post 4893, Nero Cain wrote:I think I'm leaning an Axe, Lucky or Whiskers wagon. I don't necessarily think that Math defending the snot out of Whiskers makes it town. Luckys quick hammer on Math was terrible and I looked back in my post log. UC was trying to paint me as an Alisae buddy so that could be a thing. Axe has only pushed two town (likely a 3rd since I'm leaning heavily on ass town atm) the lack scumhunting is really nasty and him being nitpicky with TIAM while they are voting ass together is talking out of both sides of his mouth.
VOTE: Lucky
No room for lazy sheep on Day 5. You want to lynch Thor, you say it with your words.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4912 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4909, Nero Cain wrote:^
scum setting up a delayed OMGUS
^ scum avoiding my counter point to his question.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4914 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4911, TwoInAMillion wrote:We are at day 5. At what point will it benefit town to know your role?
oh I'll claim today and now, my point is that doing it as we were going into night would have been completely useless. I am vanilla town.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4919 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4915, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: Lucky2u

Lynch all liars. You just said it would only benefit scum to know your role.
yea, it only benefits scum to know I am vanilla. by not knowing what I am, I become a night kill possibility for them to be hunting town PRs, why do you think smocaine died instead of you? You are not a threat, hidden town PRs are the threat.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4928 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4916, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4908, Lucky2u wrote:-1 nero
this is nothing but a weak pushback. We were doing a mass claim. Sure, that's a valid argument but it also benefits scum to not lock themselves into a claim. I'm not seeing your reasoning for the light pushback. Like why is it scummy for me to ask you why you didn't claim while we were doing mass claim?
that doesnt make any sense, what benefit is it to lucky scum for me to have avoided fake claiming vanilla town yesterday than today? what does that buy me if I were scum?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4929 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4922, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 4919, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 4915, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: Lucky2u

Lynch all liars. You just said it would only benefit scum to know your role.
yea, it only benefits scum to know I am vanilla. by not knowing what I am, I become a night kill possibility for them to be hunting town PRs, why do you think smocaine died instead of you? You are not a threat, hidden town PRs are the threat.
Then why kill Rhah?
Two masons as the pool shrinks is not good. One mason is just fine, especially if they have you in their pocket.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4933 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I got my hammer, if you want my neck, come and get it.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4935 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

MB isnt the only scum TIAM... that's why the game is still going on.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4937 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Why Rhah over you can only truly be answered post game, when the scum themselves tell us. If you want to try and guess at it now, look at where your opinions differed not where they were the same.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4939 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I'm responding as someone who doesn't care if I get lynched, I bought this town an extra day and they want to lynch me for it. If you honestly think the math vs lucky interactions early in my replacement were scum vs scum, you need to go back to the newbie games.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4943 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

it's scummy for this point right here:
none, but it's not benefiting town either.
You admit it doesn't benefit scum to avoid claiming, but are denying it benefited town? I just told you why it did benefit town. So you are are asking me about why I did something that only benefited town to have done.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4944 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4941, Transcend wrote:
In post 4939, Lucky2u wrote:I'm responding as someone who doesn't care if I get lynched, I bought this town an extra day and they want to lynch me for it. If you honestly think the math vs lucky interactions early in my replacement were scum vs scum, you need to go back to the newbie games.
attackking people is 100% going to cement your lynch

especially if it's the town clear
it's never a VTs job to avoid getting lynched. it's their job to find the scum. I'm fine going out with a 1/1 K/D ratio.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4954 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

VOTE: IAI

my vote for today. going to sleep now.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4963 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Fitting... It's ok math, I'll see you soon. :roll:
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4990 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4986, I Am Innocent wrote:My reads have sucked this game. Nauci town, beeboy town. Wavering on my whiskers scum read.

Looked at the vote counts, think myself and axel look the worst at this point.
Why do you mention Nauci who has flipped green as a wrong read, and the beeboy slot, which has not flipped as a wrong read?

If you and axel look worst based on vote counts, do you think there is a reason not to lynch you?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4993 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4991, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 4990, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 4986, I Am Innocent wrote:My reads have sucked this game. Nauci town, beeboy town. Wavering on my whiskers scum read.

Looked at the vote counts, think myself and axel look the worst at this point.
Why do you mention Nauci who has flipped green as a wrong read, and the beeboy slot, which has not flipped as a wrong read?

If you and axel look worst based on vote counts, do you think there is a reason not to lynch you?
Never mind thought smocaine was beeboy, was gerryoats. Was right on that read.

So I could still be right about whiskers and beeboy/flairs.

My preference is not to be lynched but based on my town read of alisea I’d expect more attention my way. But it has yet to come except from you and Nero a little.

Just another reason why I need to re-evaluate my reads, guessing they are comfortable letting me continue to push whiskers??
I don't think that associative is substantial enough to lynch you. TIAM and Rhah both read math as town. Clearly it was not alignment specific. Whiskers still your top scum read?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5003 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4999, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 4965, Transcend wrote:Assembler is scum because

- His stance on Math being scum was due to a fake claim that Alisae made as a meme
No, it fucking wasn't. I wasn't able to go into it, but the scumread was based off the slot's general track record in this game, as well as comparing it to other games where I'd already seen Math flip.

Anyway, let me reinforce Viomi's eventual claim for targets. Joey targeted beeboy N1, Viomi targeted Nero Cain N2, I went for Math N3, and TIAM was my N4 target.
I agree with axle here. It seems odd to have jailkept math, and then voted him the next day. It's not impossible for your slot, I just don't like any target it's chosen so far this game.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5027 (isolation #115) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Prod Dodge until later tonight
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5038 (isolation #116) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

UNVOTE:

I don't think transcend ever called me town anything Nero.

VOTE: assemble
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5058 (isolation #117) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

So... how about them yankees?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5096 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Axle can I respond yet or do you still need time with Nero?

The lynch pool should be between the two slots that have contributed the least this game imo, Flair's and IAI. Nero is likely the last scum with them, with his muddying of the waters to try and convince us it's not LyLo and his "I'm going to do it but it's not my fault" hammer of the mislynch. I'm now considering axle conftown at this point, more Towny then the Mason that just died. So that leaves whiskers and transcend. I'm not sure what whiskers latest stance is but I think I have some work to do to win transcend over to my side since he is so pro Nero. Care to have a conversation transcend?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5098 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Been on you since yesterday nero
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5100 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Lucky2u »

You 180d your read on me, so you aren't really one to talk about a scummy change of read direction.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5101 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Woohoo page top
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5107 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5104, Transcend wrote:5096 is really manipulative, i don't like how that there's 7 options to lynch and you're trying to lynch in a pool of 2 for a flat reason.
Who am I to name a lynch pool? Town. I don't need permission.

Your first post was to name a 3 person lynch pool. How is that different?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5111 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5105, Nero Cain wrote:But what made you claim yesterday if your original reason for not claiming during mini-mass claim was that it gave you a chance at being shot. Why not keep up the ruse?
Well I wanted to see if axle was done with you on this line of questioning but meh...

"The Ruse" was for that night. I'm trying to make this as clear as possible and I don't understand why people aren't getting this

I was knowingly submitting a hammer vote, despite the long twilight, the day was OVER. Town had no further actions to make. The next action was going to be a scum action, to night kill someone. When discussing their options for that night, they would undoubtedly be considering what claims were made. I was a ? on their board. If I had claimed, I would be a known entity on their board. Once the night was over, the town was awake again and ready to act. At that point the benefit of me being a mystery to scum is over, town has a chance to act again via their votes. It's time to claim to out myself for town to know.

Between my hammer and my claim the next day, town had no way of acting on my claim or using it in anyway that benefited town at all. So why claim it?

As for why not continue the "ruse"? It wasn't a ruse to begin with, I just wasn't claiming. It would be suspect as hell if I kept going the next day with people asking me to answer with "it's a mystery!". You Nero were the first person to ask for my claim the next day of course. Curious scum?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5112 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5109, Transcend wrote:okay well regardless

you want me to scumread nero cain

well he was solidly on the math lynch and his interactions with them do not look contrived. his vote had quite a bit of substance o it, and i really feel he was an influential part to putting the nail in their coffin. you just lolhammered them after uh ... i don'teven know what your stance on them was all game.

so uh, can you tell me how that's scum?

i'm eyeballing flairs today though because her day yesterday was complete shit so you might be able to sell me a ticket there.
If you didn't know my stance on math, you haven't been reading. Hell you didn't even read my hammer. My first day after replacement, he interacted with me in the scummiest way and committed several scum tells. We lynched flubber. I went after him all day 3. We lynched nauci. I wake up day 4 and see my number 1 scum read at L-1. I took the opportunity. As I said, I wasn't letting him slip the noose two days in a row.

Nero is upset because he didn't plan on math getting lynch. He wasn't solidly on that wagon and he didn't interact with math at all that day. He gave one post about how he is ok with math or whisker being lynched and then shifted attention to the proposed mass claim without going further into the person that was at L-1. He expected the mass claim to give him an out.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5118 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5113, Transcend wrote:if i'm honest i still haven't read day 1 or day 2 at all of this game so rofl

don't plan on it either

anyways talkto me about flairs since i agree with you there
Beeboy slot was initially town to me. Then they stopped participating. NAI I know. Flair's replaces. Read that iso. It won't take long, which is half the problem. The second is how wishy washy he is on everyone he does mention, and the lack of information on all the people he hasn't even talked about yet let alone interacted with.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5119 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In response to Nero... All game? Where are your votes then? You didn't show up on a single Alisae vote count. Then on day 3 when we were the closest to lynching math with 4 out of 7 needed, where were you for several days? On smocaine (now flipped town) and whiskers wagons that were going nowhere. Where was my vote? On scum the whole day. You have a funny way of showing you being after that slot the whole game.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5121 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5115, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Lucky

not moving my vote
1v1 father. Its our destiny.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5124 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5123, Nero Cain wrote:you think you should get town cred for
hammering
Math
like Thor
FTFY

Yea. I should get town cred for that hammer. I take full responsibility for that scum lynch. I'm sorry for doing it. I don't care if people think it's scummy that I'm expecting a town read for lolhammering scum. Get over yourselves (looking at you TIAM in the dead thread)

As for you "sparing" with him. You were reluctant to follow through. It could easily be read as distancing the whole game away from that slot. Unless your saying that scum Nero is more likely to be obvious and buddy his scum partners the whole game. I give you more credit than that.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5126 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Lucky2u »

It's been noted. Who are your scum partners?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5129 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Yea it was. Conf bias on my part for super wanting that slot dead at the time. After the claim I woke up to my mistake but I still ended up on the assemble wagon.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5140 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5138, Whiskers wrote:But beeboy did significant work day 1.
Oh? How many scum got lynched day 1? And 2? And 3?

How about flairs whiskers? What's your thoughts on their actions?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5149 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5141, Whiskers wrote:so you might as well have claimed-- or followed through with the non-claim.
Ive asked this again and again.
To what benefit
? Town had no actions to take until the start of the next day, how does going into the night phase knowing my claim is VT benefit town players at all? Also, yes a PR could totally have done that quick hammer ESPECIALLY if they were a provable PR, with a result. Shame that I am not, because we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5151 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5142, Whiskers wrote:you haven't cared about lurkers all game so far so why now?
Yes I have. Read my iso again.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5152 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5144, Whiskers wrote:
In post 5119, Lucky2u wrote:In response to Nero... All game? Where are your votes then? You didn't show up on a single Alisae vote count. Then on day 3 when we were the closest to lynching math with 4 out of 7 needed, where were you for several days? On smocaine (now flipped town) and whiskers wagons that were going nowhere. Where was my vote? On scum the whole day. You have a funny way of showing you being after that slot the whole game.
if you cared about vca you'd have lynched me by now.
Go on...
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5153 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5146, Whiskers wrote:
In post 5124, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 5123, Nero Cain wrote:you think you should get town cred for
hammering
Math
like Thor
FTFY

Yea. I should get town cred for that hammer. I take full responsibility for that scum lynch. I'm sorry for doing it. I don't care if people think it's scummy that I'm expecting a town read for lolhammering scum. Get over yourselves (looking at you TIAM in the dead thread)

As for you "sparing" with him. You were reluctant to follow through. It could easily be read as distancing the whole game away from that slot. Unless your saying that scum Nero is more likely to be obvious and buddy his scum partners the whole game. I give you more credit than that.
What about me? I'd been on that slot since Alisae, Day 1, before the shot. How come
you
get "full responsibility"?

btw, being "like Thor" isn't a good thing.

I don't have you as scum whiskers, you want some cred for that Mathblade wagon, have some. You've done right kid.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5156 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Lucky2u »

2 masons, a day vig, and a jailkeeper. 3 scum is far fetched. I hate setup spec, but what combo of 3 scum makes that balanced.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5219 (isolation #137) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Wow... IAI came back with some real good analysis. Initial read of it looks like alot of logic I agree with. To answer the request to reclaim, I am still a VT.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5221 (isolation #138) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5220, Transcend wrote:Is iai Still in your lynch pool for today

Because ithink as much as he town cased you, he should prob be conf town in your pov.
He towncased me well but that doesn't make HIM conf town. I am town, so town casing me shouldn't be hard, and in other cases would be easy way to buddy me. However given my unpopular nature in this game, the fact that I was scum reading IAI, and how easy it would have been to just jump on my wagon.... I withdraw IAI as someone I would lynch today. Nero or Flairs looking better now. I'm slightly worried that so many people have Flairs name in their scum reads though. It should be more difficult to push through a wagon with the scum to town ratio being either 3:4 or (I still think unlikely) 2:5
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5227 (isolation #139) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5226, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5225, Nero Cain wrote:
UC was trying to paint me as an Alisae buddy so that could be a thing
is this a thing newb scum would do?
Yes
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5229 (isolation #140) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Lucky2u »

No problem dad
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5231 (isolation #141) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Hi sauce... Good luck with catching up to this
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5275 (isolation #142) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Happy Black Friday y'all. Hope your turkey day was enjoyable for those that celebrate it.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5276 (isolation #143) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5274, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5221, Lucky2u wrote:However given my unpopular nature in this game, the fact that I was scum reading IAI, and how easy it would have been to just jump on my wagon
I actually think the opposite is more common. Scum going against the grain since they know its wrong. Either you are just very very pocketed or you are scum yourself thats not going to bite the guy town reading you.
While that's true scum tend to go against the grain in alot of situations, I don't see the benefit to IAI here, especially if this is LyLo. I guess you'll have to count me in the pocket.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5315 (isolation #144) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Need to prod Dodge one more time, and I'll be back from holiday to catch up and contribute.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5332 (isolation #145) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5329, Transcend wrote:Iwonder which has more words

War and Peace? Or Axle's ISO?
Have you not seen Whiskers? They are both hard to read.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5346 (isolation #146) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

This game is getting under my skin finally. Someone be town so I can sheep the rest of this day away.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5401 (isolation #147) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Lucky2u »

The only thing that bothers me about the sauce wagon is how much support it apparently would have. Show of hands, is anyone opposed to it at all? If so, why?

I am apparently the only one that thought beeboy was town while he was in the slot. I changed my read there to null just before he left and scum when Flairs scummed it up. Sauce, I apologise you had to replace into a late game as a scum, but you're being very scummy yourself so you aren't helping the matter.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5408 (isolation #148) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Lucky2u »

No one has really vocalized a reason not to lynch Sauce, in a LyLo situation, does that worry or encourage you transcend?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5419 (isolation #149) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I know this reason can't be used by anyone else since it only works for me as I know I am town, but IAI is going to be my lock town player for the rest of the game. I'm too close to scum on too many peoples reads list for scum to fight this hard for my towniness. He could just support my lunch and he has the 3 votes in himself, Nero, and sauce to get transcend to compromise on me.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5420 (isolation #150) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Lucky2u »

VOTE: Sauce

We've been too long without a vote and I don't see myself going elsewhere today anyway
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5425 (isolation #151) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5422, Transcend wrote:I said before that he was pretty lock town in your pov but you denied it

Now it looks like you're attempting to pocket him.
I did, and that has changed now that other players have shown willingness to vote me.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5430 (isolation #152) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5427, Transcend wrote:
In post 5425, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 5422, Transcend wrote:I said before that he was pretty lock town in your pov but you denied it

I did, and that has changed now that other players have shown willingness to vote me.
Shiftyeyes
Yea I get it. Sauce has since thrown in his hat to the kill lucky party so that helped change my mind. Math just isn't adding up for his possible scum flip anymore.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5433 (isolation #153) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5430, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 5427, Transcend wrote:
In post 5425, Lucky2u wrote:

Shiftyeyes
Yea I get it. Sauce has since thrown in his hat to the kill lucky party so that helped change my mind. Math just isn't adding up for
IAI
possible scum flip anymore.
Fixed
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5439 (isolation #154) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5435, Transcend wrote:In a world where NC and IAI are both town, we already lost since NC won't unvote.
Scum can win with a no lynch yea?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5479 (isolation #155) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Sauce is trolling at this point. That is caught scum just hoping to get to a no lunch.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5504 (isolation #156) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Fuck
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5505 (isolation #157) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Well GG all, scum you done good
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5510 (isolation #158) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Everyone someone plays angry like whiskers they are scum. Should have agreed to that lynch earlier.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5517 (isolation #159) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Blame his replacements. That's what I'll be doing.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5519 (isolation #160) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Lucky2u »

./shrug that came across more bitter then I meant it to. I'm ok just having end gamed
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5524 (isolation #161) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Nero... Father... Why did you flip on me? You knew I was town and let my lolhammer dissuade you!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5525 (isolation #162) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5520, Smocaine wrote:yee, sorry Gerry and I pushed you bunny :(
All good (did you push me?) Lately I've done good at defending myself. I just can't scum hunt apparently.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5527 (isolation #163) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Hey Masons! On a scale of 1-10, how disappointed are you guys that I flipped green?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5528 (isolation #164) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I feel super ashamed of the assemble lynch in retrospect
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5530 (isolation #165) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Lucky2u »

TIAM, I know I was giving you a hard time, but after reading that dead thread I have to say... Jesus Christ guys, ease up. His join date is in July, don't crucify him. I hope you stick around TIAM.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5534 (isolation #166) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5531, Whiskers wrote:
In post 5493, I Am Innocent wrote:So unless there are only scum voting sauce, or unless there isn’t 4 scum total, sauce is scum.

vote sauce
Vote: I Am Innocent
In post 5532, Whiskers wrote:oh wait the game is over
LOL!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5554 (isolation #167) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5545, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5527, Lucky2u wrote:Hey Masons! On a scale of 1-10, how disappointed are you guys that I flipped green?
Why did I get so tunneled you were a mason.....

It was in my mind simply not a possible thing on the planet that the masons scum read was genuine.
I assumed they were dragging you around to look for scum wanting an easy lynch.
That led to me setting the P Value for you being their mason buddy at P=1.5.
I still keep rereading the flips.
I read pie mentioning this in the dead thread. I don't know how you made that leap but that is some serious paranoia man. Still, of the 3 remaining scum, I had you as the most town so you did something right in my eyes.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5567 (isolation #168) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Thanks for modding Pie. I don't normally play large games, and I don't normally replace into games that have over 100 pages already. I was willing to do it to stalk Cabd... and then... well he went and died. Either way I enjoyed it overall.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5606 (isolation #169) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

If scum isn't going to release the PT, can you quote your paranoia about me being a Mason axle? Out of curiosity.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”