JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4603 (isolation #200) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4598, RadiantCowbells wrote:The push on me today makes little to no sense and feels very scum motivated to me.
Little to no sense? You made a claim which got a PR lynched. You specifically said you wouldnt make the play cause it would get you "lynched halfway through the game". It's obviously something you should be expected to be scumread for.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4605 (isolation #201) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4598, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't hastily vote someone who is obviously town if you don't want to be called out for not reading.

Wait you think you're "obviously town" now?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4607 (isolation #202) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4554, RadiantCowbells wrote:w/e I was going to fake a guilty on Titus for to see reactions but I don't think I'm in a position to do so RN so I retract.
I was RBed last night, no result.

Why are you in no position to do so?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4621 (isolation #203) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4613, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Why are you in no position to do so?

Because the goon squad of fools is voting me?
You had exactly 2 votes on you at the time you made that post. And one of them was from DN who you are not townreading. Wanna try again?

pedit: and the other was from the place you just placed your vote.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4648 (isolation #204) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4637, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Honey, you've pulled that so many times now. You got lucky once.

Find a game where I fake a guilty and didn't retract it and someone flipped town.

Go on, I'll wait.

It's
never
happened.

You'd fake claimed cop more times more times this month guilties on me talah etc.

I fake claimed cop on Taly for about 2 minutes to see how FA would react, and the reaction consecrated my FA townread.

FA was town.

Literally a fucking freebie.

Maybe if you weren't absolutely incapable of playing the game outside of one strategy where everything must align perfectly for you to not be useless you would be able to actually fucking read people.

How many times have you tried to mislynch me again? Do I need to make a fucking list here?

This is RC talking to someone that scumslipped so hard that he didn't want to waste an investigation on him.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4660 (isolation #205) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4653, RadiantCowbells wrote:You know what doesn't give towncred? getting town PRs lynched in a CC

Then why are you calling yourself obvtown and saying that when people push your lynch it makes little to no sense ?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4675 (isolation #206) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4662, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Then why are you calling yourself obvtown and saying that when people push your lynch it makes little to no sense ?

Because if you're town, you should really know better.

If you truly believe that town would know better than to lynch you after that claim then why do you keep saying it's a terrible scum play?

If a play:

- gets a PR lynched
- makes you obvtown cause the town should "know better"

Isn't a great play as scum?

You can't have it both ways.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4680 (isolation #207) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:05 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@RC

Like are you really using the argument that what you did was so scummy it couldn't possibly come from scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4683 (isolation #208) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4678, RadiantCowbells wrote:
If a play:

- gets a PR lynched

If you're concerned about my alignment lynch me the day before LyLo.

We're not discussing the possibility of lynching me today.

:lol:
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4691 (isolation #209) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4688, pisskop wrote:RC didnt claim a guilty. Im not sure why this is a point of contention. He never said to hve a guilty.

He did and then retracted it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4694 (isolation #210) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4692, RadiantCowbells wrote:What's your issue with it?

In this case, I just brought it up cause PK said U didnt claim a guilty and wasn't sure if he had missed it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4767 (isolation #211) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4759, Keyser Söze wrote:
Town reads

Wickedestjr
Nosferatu

Town lean

pirate mollie
Wake88
Zulfy/Titus
JarJarDrinks

Null town lean

Dwlee99

Null scum lean

TheCow/Firebringer

Scum lean

DeathNote

Scum reads

pisskop
RadiantCowbells

Those are damn close to my reads Keysor. I wasn't crazy about Zulf but Titus has looked pretty town to me so I'd probably agree w/ him being a townlean now. I'd bump mollie up as she's a solid townread for me. Then I'd probably switch Dwlee and firebringer. And I'd put you as a townlean. Rest of this list is $$$
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4772 (isolation #212) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4759, Keyser Söze wrote:I will present my full scum-case within the next 48 hours.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4781 (isolation #213) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4777, pisskop wrote:RC, claim your picks.

what's this mean?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4830 (isolation #214) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4794, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nero CCed me and I lynched him for it. Go bitch at AP if you want to bitch at anyone.

I made the right fucking play in any game where the mod wasn't a gigantic fucking troll

So then you do admit that for the rest of the town, lynching you is the correct play right? Cause none of us can assume the mod is a gigantic fucking troll right?

Like you keep talking out of both sides of ur mouth. You can't say that you lynched Nero cause of setup but we shouldn't lynch u for the same reason. ANd then have the balls to say you're obvtown and call people out for scumreading u for the exact same reason you claim u scumread nero.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4833 (isolation #215) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4790, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not understanding why you expect me to predict that AP threw a role cop into a game with me.

and again, but u now expect us to believe it?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4854 (isolation #216) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4678, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you're concerned about my alignment lynch me the day before LyLo.

We're not discussing the possibility of
lynching me today
In post 4701, RadiantCowbells wrote:I made a reads list. But, if DN is Ascetic we can find that out and I can get another report if I
live another night

Even if you think I'm scum there's no reason to
lynch me today

In post 4783, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd like to at least
live till tomorrow
so I can out whether DN is ascetic or whether I got roleblocked.

If I'm getting lynched, you better lynch the shit out of Keyser and Titus tomorrow.

In post 4786, RadiantCowbells wrote:I retain my shot and want to try to use it or force scum to kill me if we lynch the roleblocker.

I'm not
being lynched today
. flat out.

if scum force it through and town doesn't autolynch for it you deserve to lose.
In post 4790, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you think I'm scum, what reason do you have to prevent me from allowing me to verify whether DN is ascetic or not?
In post 4807, RadiantCowbells wrote:We're not
lynching me today
. flat out. if we lynch RBer today we force scum to kill me or give a result.

If you have to lynch me,
lynch me tomorrow

Just wanna say that anyone that buys this bullshit has no clue how mafia works. This is scum 101. RC is trying to just survive the day. He's acting like letting him live is a win-win regardless of his alignment. The town is on a clock and we only have so many mislynches before it runs out. Scum is just trying to run out that clock.

And RC strikes me as a player should damn well know this. He's scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4896 (isolation #217) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4887, pisskop wrote:so titus/mollie 2morrow? open to keysor too

It's really hard for me to believe you're town when your reads are so off from mine.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4910 (isolation #218) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4908, Titus wrote:Yet, why isn't DeathNote in your lynches RC? I find it odd you have pushed dn is Sk yet don't plan to lynch him.

Cause for some reason, he's trying to get the town to not lynch him so he can investigate DN tonight.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4915 (isolation #219) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4905, RadiantCowbells wrote:I still haven't seen any sort of case on myself from ANY OF THE 5 PEOPLE ON MY WAGON, besides HEY AP TROLLED YOU WITH THE SETUP DESIGN.

Crazytalk. You weren't even the lynch I was gonna push coming out of the night phase. It's not the counterclaim. I'm scumreading you for your posts TODAY.

I will try to get a full case together shortly.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4918 (isolation #220) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4913, Dwlee99 wrote:If anyone hammers rc I will personally come to their house and smash their computer to pieces <3

Wow, the last game I was in, scum made almost this exact post. Very LAMIST.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4923 (isolation #221) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4921, Titus wrote:
In post 4918, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 4913, Dwlee99 wrote:If anyone hammers rc I will personally come to their house and smash their computer to pieces <3

Wow, the last game I was in, scum made almost this exact post. Very LAMIST.

Grab the posts please. What was the alignment of the lynch victim?

In post 210, BlueMoonRising wrote:Anyone who hammers without using the day I will hold personally responsible if there is a town flip. Even if it is a scum flip they will be scummy.

lol, lynch victim was 2 shot cop :lol:
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4932 (isolation #222) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

RadiantCowbells

• His first check was on Aero who died. It's very convenient that he doesn't have to clear anybody w/ his first check. Sure it could be coincidence, but it's not like Aero was a great check for N1 after all the crazy shit that went down between Pisskop and FA

• first post of today:
In post 4543, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like seriously, what the shit is having a role cop and a cop on the same faction. normal review should have NEVER let that through. there's no effing way that it isn't seen as a CC.

That was not a fakeclaim FYI. I'm cop, and I checked Zulfy aka Titus last night. scum.

VOTE: Titus

So he says he has scumcheck on Zulf/Titus. Nine minutes go by and he retracts it. Like, WTF was the point of that? He didn't even let Titus respond. When I questioned him about it he said
In post 4613, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because the goon squad of fools is voting me?

But there were only 2 votes on him @ the time and one of them was DN who he doesn't believe is town. So basically one person voting him was enough for him to decide he shouldn't go through w/ his gambit.

• So when he retracts:
In post 4554, RadiantCowbells wrote:w/e I was going to fake a guilty on Titus for to see reactions but I don't think I'm in a position to do so RN so I retract.
Still should be pretty damn obvious that Zulfy knew that Nero was town and lined up two lynches after him.
Can we lynch it now?.

So again, convenient that he doesn't have to clear anybody w/ his check since he claims RB. Also, I ask this
In post 4557, JarJarDrinks wrote:Just to reiterate: You checked Zulf/Titus and were RBed?

cause I wanted to make sure we had all the info, he says
In post 4558, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually, I checked DN.

No result, so pretty damn sure I was RBed.

WTF? doesn't his post imply that he got no result on a Zulf check? Why not mention you checked DN when "coming clean" about the RB? Or why not use your reaction test on the guy were trying to check instead of Titus?

• Speaking of the guy he was trying to check, why in the world did he check DN? As I pointed out, he posted twice about how a cop should be checking mollie
In post 4592, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 3770, RadiantCowbells wrote:PK, there was a miller claim in this setup. that means that either there's extremely likely to be a cop because there's a miller or scum thought there was likely to be a cop, which means there's probably a cop anyway.

I literally fucking guarantee you that whoever the cop is will be checking Mollie tonight because no one in this game can put up with your shit.

this is not a cop claim fyi.

In post 3419, RadiantCowbells wrote:PK, pull your head out of your ass.

If you're cop, claim it.

We have a miller claim; we almost certainly have a cop.

Cop goes on PM tonight and claims if a guilty.

You fucking happy?

why didnt you check mollie? If you saying you were FOSing Aero was a crumb then what the hell are these supposed to be? A fakecrumb ?
his response:
In post 4593, RadiantCowbells wrote:I didn't check Mollie because PK stopped with the stupid deathtunnel and I wanted to know if DN was SK or not.

I'd think that's obvious?

Which is dumb cause PK stopped tunneling mollie cause we all assummed that nero was flipping scum (cause of RCs claim) and mollie/nero scumteam didn't really make sense. Once nero flips, RC should know that makes mollie look scummier to PK.

• Also, why didn't he check Zulf/Titus? His reason:
In post 4565, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because DN's alignment is way more important.

There's no way in hell that I'd waste an invest on Zulfy after he slipped that hard.

First of all, WHY is DNs alignment more important? And secondly, did he really try to say that Zulf was so scummy that he wasn't even worth checking? Like if you think he's obvoius scum, and you;re already the outed cop, how do you not want to go into the day w/ a redcheck for the town?

• Speaking of which. Zulf was so damn obvscum that he wasn't worth a copcheck.
In post 4619, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

This is priority lynch No. 1 I'm pretty sure.
Another WTF. So priority lynch No. 1 ISN'T the obvscum that scumslipped?

In post 4574, RadiantCowbells wrote:I crumbed my Aero result, this cop claim didn't come out of nowhere.

I'm running out of WTFs. This one is funny. He's trying to say that him FOSing Aero on Day 1 is some kind of cop crumb. He says "this cop claim didn't come out of nowhere" as if to say he should get towncred cause as scum he would have had to plan this claim from day 1.

I ask him to point out a post that shows this and the best he could must is this lame response
In post 4590, RadiantCowbells wrote:And yeah, I said clearly before the night that he was my #1 FoS.
He didn't point them out cause these are the post he's referring to:
In post 1158, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think Aero could very well be scum, the other two of you I am townreading.
In post 1188, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Daves flips scum please look at Aero and Frog again tomorrow.

Um yeah those posts totally show the "cop claim didn't come out of nowhere"

• He calls himself "obviously town" and says that the push on him today "makes little to no sense". Which is ridiculous cause it makes perfect sense because he countered a PR and got him lynched. Like he keeps harping about AP and how terrible the setup is right? So then how can he be obviously town? Or be surprised that people are pushing for his lynch. Like if I was in his position I'd be suspicious of the people NOT pushing for my lynch.

• He's only trying to save himself today. Again, if I'm in his position, I don't waste time fighting my lynch and just scumhunt as much as possible so I can still help the town despite the gamesetup getting me lynch.

• He keeps trying to push to live just one more day. I pointed why this was scummy here:
Spoiler:
In post 4854, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 4678, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you're concerned about my alignment lynch me the day before LyLo.

We're not discussing the possibility of
lynching me today
In post 4701, RadiantCowbells wrote:I made a reads list. But, if DN is Ascetic we can find that out and I can get another report if I
live another night

Even if you think I'm scum there's no reason to
lynch me today

In post 4783, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd like to at least
live till tomorrow
so I can out whether DN is ascetic or whether I got roleblocked.

If I'm getting lynched, you better lynch the shit out of Keyser and Titus tomorrow.

In post 4786, RadiantCowbells wrote:I retain my shot and want to try to use it or force scum to kill me if we lynch the roleblocker.

I'm not
being lynched today
. flat out.

if scum force it through and town doesn't autolynch for it you deserve to lose.
In post 4790, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you think I'm scum, what reason do you have to prevent me from allowing me to verify whether DN is ascetic or not?
In post 4807, RadiantCowbells wrote:We're not
lynching me today
. flat out. if we lynch RBer today we force scum to kill me or give a result.

If you have to lynch me,
lynch me tomorrow

Just wanna say that anyone that buys this bullshit has no clue how mafia works. This is scum 101. RC is trying to just survive the day. He's acting like letting him live is a win-win regardless of his alignment. The town is on a clock and we only have so many mislynches before it runs out. Scum is just trying to run out that clock.

And RC strikes me as a player should damn well know this. He's scum.

Furthemore, his whole reasoning is: Let me live so I can check DN tonight. Even though HE WAS ROLEBLOCKED. I know, he's all: we'll just totally lynch the roleblocker first, easy peezy. Cmon people.

That's all I got for now. I double dog dare someone to find a better case than that on someone in this game.

I will no be able to post very much tomorrow through monday but I'll do my best to check in.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4933 (isolation #223) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Oh, and BTW, he claimed and got a PR lynched.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4937 (isolation #224) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4934, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't pull gambits when I'm under pressure because they make me liable to be scumread. I only gambit when I have enough towncred to get results without risking my own lynch, which I clearly didn't have.

So going into the day you thought you'd have the towncred but then you changed your mind?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4940 (isolation #225) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4934, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I'm running out of WTFs. This one is funny. He's trying to say that him FOSing Aero on Day 1 is some kind of cop crumb. He says "this cop claim didn't come out of nowhere" as if to say he should get towncred cause as scum he would have had to plan this claim from day 1.

I ask him to point out a post that shows this and the best he could must is this lame response

That's as clear a token as I'm going to give.

What do you expect me to do, lynch scum then say HMM TONIGHT I SHALL DETERMINE THE TRUE ALIGNMENT OF AERONAUT. NO NK PLS SCUM.

No I expect you to not try to say that "this cop claim didn't come out of nowhere" and point to those posts as proof of it.

See you're trying to twist this into making me argue against something I'm not actually arguing. I'm not trying to say that you should have been more clear. I;m saying that it's ridiculous for you to point to those posts as if you should get towncred for em.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4942 (isolation #226) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4938, RadiantCowbells wrote:
So going into the day you thought you'd have the towncred but then you changed your mind?

I was not remotely expecting to be a major wagon today, no.

so what happened between these posts that made u change ur mind?
In post 4543, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like seriously, what the shit is having a role cop and a cop on the same faction. normal review should have NEVER let that through. there's no effing way that it isn't seen as a CC.

That was not a fakeclaim FYI. I'm cop, and I checked Zulfy aka Titus last night. scum.

VOTE: Titus
In post 4554, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Jesus RC we all know you do the craziest plays in existence

My scum plays are intended to get me to win the game, not get me lynched halfway through the game.
There's no scum motivation for me to fake a CC in such a way when I'm already super heavily townread. end of story.
I am cop. don't blame me for AP's cancerous setup design.

w/e I was going to fake a guilty on Titus for to see reactions but I don't think I'm in a position to do so RN so I retract.
Still should be pretty damn obvious that Zulfy knew that Nero was town and lined up two lynches after him.
Can we lynch it now?

Was it simply that fire was scumreading you?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (isolation #227) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4943, RadiantCowbells wrote:Fire scumreading me really pissed me off, yeah.

I don't like random ass people replacing in and claiming to scumread me on 'gut'.

It pissed you off so that made you think you;d be a major wagon?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4946 (isolation #228) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4934, RadiantCowbells wrote:You still haven't explained why I can't be allowed to live till tomorrow either.

Liar
In post 4854, JarJarDrinks wrote:This is scum 101. RC is trying to just survive the day. He's acting like letting him live is a win-win regardless of his alignment. The town is on a clock and we only have so many mislynches before it runs out. Scum is just trying to run out that clock.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4963 (isolation #229) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4954, pisskop wrote:Can we stop trying to lynch RC for literally doing what they do in like 30% of the games?

Remember when he claimed jailer to get to the SK in booneytoons?
Remember when he claimed cop to try to lynch me, the dayvig in w.e. the hell it was?
what in this game are you comparing these 2 things to?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4964 (isolation #230) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4948, Titus wrote:Help me with Pisskop tomorrow?

fo sho
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4978 (isolation #231) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4974, pisskop wrote:Jarjar, if youre done being bad at mafia Id love to hear from you.

sure, can u answer this?
In post 4963, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 4954, pisskop wrote:Can we stop trying to lynch RC for literally doing what they do in like 30% of the games?

Remember when he claimed jailer to get to the SK in booneytoons?
Remember when he claimed cop to try to lynch me, the dayvig in w.e. the hell it was?
what in this game are you comparing these 2 things to?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5337 (isolation #232) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:34 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Still mostly VLA till monday (I'm playing in a real life CCG tournament) but wanted to check in. I've been phone following loosely.

I almost wanna lynch the people saying RC is town more than I do RC. Like how do you look @ the cases Keysor and I posted and just pooh-pooh them and call RC obvtown? Terrible.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5444 (isolation #233) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5400, RadiantCowbells wrote:
1) davesav wasn't even confirmed mafia at this point. Dwlee99 knew though.

This is actually a good catch.

VOTE: Dwlee

Are U kidding? This has been discussed ad nauseam and is one of the main reasons people are scumreading Dwlee.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5447 (isolation #234) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1398, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1039, Dwlee99 wrote:First one onto dave.

guys this right here is damn close to a slip. Aero asked why dwlee gave wicked such a strong townread. He gave several answers and this was the very last one.

I mean, it's like he forgot that Dave hadn't flipped yet. And yeah dave was scummy but he wasn't confscum or anything. Especially not to Dwlee, who originally was on the cow wagon before he late hopped.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5450 (isolation #235) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1154, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Is there a specific reason you want Dave first?

1) I'm far more certain that Daves flips scum here.
2) I'm not townreading Dwlee but I don't necessarily think his contradiction is a contradiction. People change their minds, yo.
3) I don't like the speed at which a massive group of people suddenly hopped to the Dwlee wagon.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5451 (isolation #236) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5448, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well I hadn't seen it before, clearly.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5504 (isolation #237) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5496, Firebringer wrote:So.... Death Note?
VOTE: Death Note

Why are u trying to vote for the person RC wants us to kill?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5505 (isolation #238) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: pisskop

kinda thinking it's PK and fire.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5525 (isolation #239) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I don't buy RCs claim of DN being SK for a second. There is no chance that we lynch DN today.

Keysor/Titus/Myself/Mollie
will decide between PK and Dlwee.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5529 (isolation #240) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5526, Nosferatu wrote:RC self-hammered. He had a teammate on his wagon.

If that's the case, I think it's fire. Still not lynching outside of Dwlee/PK.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5531 (isolation #241) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5527, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 5525, JarJarDrinks wrote:I don't buy RCs claim of DN being SK for a second. There is no chance that we lynch DN today.

Keysor/Titus/Myself/Mollie
will decide between PK and Dlwee.

Yes, I can see mafia-motivation to lynch a Bulletproof Townie.

Do you feel their could be a scum-recruitment power in the mix (to counter the 1 night kill)?

I think there's 2 more scum. That doesn't seem unbalanced to me.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5532 (isolation #242) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:28 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5530, Keyser Söze wrote:Your push on davesav gained you great town-cred on D1, however, your behaviour on the RadiantCowbells wagon did suprise me:

x2. Notice I didn't put Nos in my townbloc above.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5538 (isolation #243) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5476, Dwlee99 wrote:Stop your bullshit that's a fake hammer.

Telling his buddy to not fall for it?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5539 (isolation #244) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:41 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5514, Dwlee99 wrote:It doesnt matter how much experience I have I am still godawful

These are not posts from someone that thinks that they are godawful @ mafia:

In post 5411, Dwlee99 wrote:Your reasons are bad and you should feel bad.
In post 5414, Dwlee99 wrote:Yo nos can you stop being useless and vote scum, please?
In post 5417, Dwlee99 wrote:We are lynching Keyser today.
In post 5418, Dwlee99 wrote:Any town who lynches me should feel shitty af because I probably have the entire scum team pinned.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5543 (isolation #245) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5542, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 4935, pisskop wrote:rc literally feels slimey as scum.

If so, why didn't you join his wagon pisskop?

Well I actually read that as: When RC is scum, he literally feels slimey.

Meaning he's not scumreading RC because he doesn't literally feel slimey.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5544 (isolation #246) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5514, Dwlee99 wrote:I am trying to figure out if you could still be scum because of you "knowing" there is an sk.
In post 5521, Dwlee99 wrote:
VOTE: Deathnote
In post 5535, Dwlee99 wrote:Jarjar gives me the heebie jeebies.

@Dwlee. If your town then you're STILL being godawfull today.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5547 (isolation #247) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5545, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 5543, JarJarDrinks wrote:Meaning he's not scumreading RC because he doesn't literally feel slimey.

Ok - I see that now.

Yeah. It was right after my case. But it still doesn't look great cause like: He's basically saying that he read my case and I make good points but he's not gonna vote RC cause "feels".
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5549 (isolation #248) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5548, Titus wrote:We are not lynching outside of Dwelee Pisskop
DN
right now.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5552 (isolation #249) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Actually I think I'm preferring a Dwlee lynch now. How the F does Dwlee start today trying to throw shade on Me/Keysor/DN but not give an opinion on pisskop @ all.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5553 (isolation #250) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Dwlee, what do you think of PK?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5557 (isolation #251) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5555, DeathNote wrote:Is it possible for someone to buddy and defend his scumpartner as hard as Dwlee did? Jeeze, he made some crazy posts that look scummy as all hell after an RC scum flip but no scum in their right mind would stick there neck out for their cop claimed partner right?
You could pretty much replace "Dwlee" w/ "pisskop" here. They both hard-defended the fuck out of RC.

I feel like if I had to choose terribad-town out of the 2, it'd be Dwlee.

But Dwlees posts today look SOOOO scummy. @ least PK came out and voted Dwlee. Dwlee today is just bizarreness.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5566 (isolation #252) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5563, pirate mollie wrote:are you getting PMs about the game from rc too?

the game is broken IMO

what's this now?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5567 (isolation #253) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5565, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5556, DeathNote wrote:It was a fake guilty on titus.

sure that is exactly what happened.

to start yesterday, RC said he had a redcheck on titus and retracted it 10 minutes later.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5571 (isolation #254) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

just read the beginning of my case in 4932
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5572 (isolation #255) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

that was @mollie
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5574 (isolation #256) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5552, JarJarDrinks wrote:Actually I think I'm preferring a Dwlee lynch now. How the F does Dwlee start today trying to throw shade on Me/Keysor/DN but not give an opinion on pisskop @ all.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5575 (isolation #257) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like a townie that realizes his reads have been completely garbage should maybe try to listen to the people that have been carrying the town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5577 (isolation #258) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:58 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5576, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5499, Dwlee99 wrote:Pisskop are you trying to fake a guilty on me?
I suck at this game so titus who so I vote?

Titus said me/pk/dn. I am voting dn.
You voted DN before titus said anything.

And I'm pretty sure when titus comes back, he's gonna say PK or you. Deathnote is definitely not scum. He's 3rd party @ best.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5580 (isolation #259) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@dwlee. Do you think DN is scum or are you voting him cause u think he's sk?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5583 (isolation #260) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5581, Dwlee99 wrote:sk. I am very doubtful he is groupscum

OK, so if he's sk, he's not killing anyone. No reason to lynch him today. We should lynch scum. NOT the guy that RC wants us to lynch.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5587 (isolation #261) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

moon logic?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5607 (isolation #262) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5604, pirate mollie wrote:we are lynching deathy over my dead body

This is why PK is a better lynch than Dwlee people. Cause PK is pushing for Dwlee and Dwlee is pushing for DN. DN isn't lynchable today.

If PK is town and Dwlee is scum then Dwlee pushes PK as an easy mislynch.

If Dwlee is town and PK is scum then PK pushes Dwlee as an easy mislynch.

Scum Dwlee pushing DN only really makes sense if PK is scum also in which case lynching PK is still fine.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5610 (isolation #263) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5608, Nosferatu wrote:What's the votecount?

In post 5598, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Vote Count 4.1

pisskop (2) - JarJarDrinks, pirate mollie
Dwlee99 (2) - pisskop, Keyser Söze
DeathNote (1) - Firebringer

Not voting (5) - Wake88, DeathNote, Titus, Nosferatu, Dwlee99

(expired on 2016-01-26 11:59:59)

I'm investigating an issue with RadiantCowbells PMing people to determine if mod action is needed or if its benign. Continue playing in the meantime.

Wake88 should be replaced but I have not found anyone.
Last edited by AngryPidgeon on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5617 (isolation #264) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5614, Firebringer wrote:Jarjar you seriously saying I am scum? Just on wanting DN dead?
DN is likely SK

I think you might be scum. You're nowhere near who I want to lynch today though.

DN is not scum. Like I've said: @ best he's an serial killer that hasn't killed. He's a terrible lynch today.

Who would you rather lynch: PK or dwlee?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5619 (isolation #265) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5618, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5617, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 5614, Firebringer wrote:Jarjar you seriously saying I am scum? Just on wanting DN dead?
DN is likely SK

I think you might be scum. You're nowhere near who I want to lynch today though.

DN is not scum. Like I've said: @ best he's an serial killer that hasn't killed. He's a terrible lynch today.

Who would you rather lynch: PK or dwlee?

Neither I like piss too much and neutral on dwlee

like piss as in "you think he's town"?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5620 (isolation #266) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

also, who's scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5625 (isolation #267) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Dwlee99 wrote:It makes me super nervous that
rc generally hard busses her scim partners
and went after jarjar and titus and keyser.

Lol
In post 5512, Dwlee99 wrote:Your association tells are trash, keyser.
Like look af rc's oppurtunistic vote onto me

YOU'RE the one that should get the towncred right?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5627 (isolation #268) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

You're saying in one post that RC usually busses he scumbuddies and in the other you're pointing out how RC voteing you makes you town. You really didnt get what I was saying?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5629 (isolation #269) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Also please point out some posts of RC going after me that could be considered "hard bussing" please.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5638 (isolation #270) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:41 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5634, Errantparabola wrote:Okay. So I'd like some answers to help me catch up. the more answers I get, the better.

Which people should I be paying close attention to while I catch up?
Which people, if any, have claimed?
What are everyone's reads right now?

I'd like answers before I catch up. I understand that this will prevent me from getting an organic perspective but I am confident in my abilty to avoid confbias, and the fact that I am posing this question to everyone really gives me context as to the progression of everyone's thoughts.

A little synopsis:

- Lynched Dave (scum) day 1
- He told us he was in a hood w/ ur slot and DN
- DN claimed BP in the hood and Dave told the town that
- Many of us think DN could be SK. But there's only been 1 kill/night
- Nero claimed rolecop on day 2
- RC then claimed town cop so we lynched Nero
- Neros N1 check was wicked (who claimed Miller to start the game)
- We lynched RC (scum) on day 3
- Pisskop and Dwlee were very much against the RC lynch and are the 2 primary suspects today
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5640 (isolation #271) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:58 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5634, Errantparabola wrote:What are everyone's reads right now?

Titus/Keyser Söze/pirate mollie
- All very strong townreads. Pushing through the RC lynch yesterday was damn tough and these 3 (plus myself) got it done.

Nosferatu/ErrantParabola
- slight townreads. Your slot mostly for being in a hood w/ scum and potential SK. Nos put out a great case which really contributed to getting dave lynched but hasn't done much since and was a little wierd about the RC wagon.

DeathNote
- Is absolutely not scum cause RC (mafia rolecop) claimed scum and told us that he has a SK check on deathnote. He might be SK.

Firebringer
- slight scumread. Mostly PoE but the slot hasn't really done anything protown. He came out voting DN today who isn't scum.

Dwlee99/pisskop
- scum. Pisskop has deathtunnelled the very townish FA/mollie slot and hard defended RC. Dwlee also hard defended RC and has gone after like every townread of mine. The fact that PK is pushing dwlees lynch but dwlee isn't pushing PK makes PK a better lynch today.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5645 (isolation #272) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Check these posts. Keep in mind pisskop voted for Nero.

In post 4287, pisskop wrote:And if nero does flip town im going to have a field day on all of you. it will only be surpassed by the eagerness of my dancing as I lead the charge once more into mollie.
In post 4305, pisskop wrote:We;ll see. A nero townflip makes you look only that much worse, dont it?
In post 4360, pisskop wrote:Ill be fully ready to admit that if nero is scum youre likely town. but damn this game has shown just how much faith I can put into your promises of providing content or doing useful things.

Tell me those aren't posts from someone that knows nero is gonna flip town and is trying to set up mollie for it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5646 (isolation #273) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

those are post hammer btw
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5649 (isolation #274) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5643, pisskop wrote:You should be ashamed of yourself,
and if I wastn so sure RC wouldnt have claimed to kill nero like that I would acuse you of being scum
. Instead you can be terrible at what you do.

no clue what you're trying to say here
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5650 (isolation #275) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5647, pisskop wrote:You say Ive been deathtunnelling mollie, but want claim that Im settuing mollie up by scumreading her? you want to have/eat your cake.

huh?

- You deathtunnel mollie all game
- mollie pushes the nero lynch
- nero gets hammered
- pretty much the whole town agrees that nero is scum cause of the RC counter
- So now you have to temporarily drop ur deathtunnel cause a red nero makes mollie look pretty good.
- But you actually know that he will flip green and can continue your deathtunnel the next day. Hence the quoted posts.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5652 (isolation #276) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

hey PK, why is dwlee scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5699 (isolation #277) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I don't think pisskop is actually trying to save himself right now. He's just here to throw wifom around.

pedit: wtf?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5701 (isolation #278) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

seriously wtf just happened?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5715 (isolation #279) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5714, Keyser Söze wrote:1) you voted Titus at the beginning of Day 3, because you believe Zulfy scum-slipped. Thus, you thought Titus had inherited a scum-slot.

2) Later, Dwlee99 tries to push the Titus lynch. You ask why you should vote Titus, but you were already voting Titus (for the scum-slip/scum-slot D3 mafia-agenda theory).

3) Dwlee99 explains why, because Zulfy is scum.

4) You now have changed your tune. You then detached yourself from the Zulfy/Titus wagon.

5) He then changes his mind again:
In post 5692, pisskop wrote:kill titus 4me kthnx
even though he's voting dwlee.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5722 (isolation #280) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:17 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5719, Dwlee99 wrote:So we lynch pk and when he most likely flips scum we lynch DN?

no
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5724 (isolation #281) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

He's not scum and there has only been one kill per night. We can talk about DN if it gets to lylo.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5730 (isolation #282) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5718, Keyser Söze wrote:Roleclaim please.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5732 (isolation #283) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

concerned w/ what?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5734 (isolation #284) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

we can wait for the hammer I guess. but PK should still claim.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5738 (isolation #285) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5736, pisskop wrote:Y? would anyone take it into account anyway?

translation: "It's not gonna help me avoid the noose so why bother?"

A townie puts his reads out there so after he flips, the town can look @ em.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5756 (isolation #286) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

So PK is @ L-1. There's exactly 2 things that we're asking from him:

- role claim
- reads list

This is standard play for someone about to be lynched. So he gives us a read list (which btw is kinda @ odds w/ the actual reads he's had) but he doesn't give us a claim. Hmmm, I wonder why?

Obviously the reason he doesn't give us a claim but he gives us a read list is cause a claim could get him confscum'd (if he gets countered or gives bad night info) but a readlist is (mostly) safe.

He's trying to stall until the replacements show up cause he's hoping to get some VIs to replace in. He doesn't want to make a claim that could screw him before they replace in.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5767 (isolation #287) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5766, pisskop wrote:but once again jarjar is romanticizing my play as the epitome of scum instead of recognizing it

Hey remember that time when I romanticized RCs play as the epitome of scum?

What ended up happening there again?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5769 (isolation #288) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:32 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

sure go ahead and fake hammer if it makes u feel good.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5784 (isolation #289) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5793 (isolation #290) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5787, pisskop wrote:Im not scum

Well that's a relief.

In post 5787, pisskop wrote:ending the day early without 2 replacements and with 1 in the middle of catching up is bad.

Like after Errant catches up and we somehow manage to get 2 replacements into this clusterfuck of a game, are we then gonna wait for their catchup too? How long do u want this day to last.

Just Fn hammer this already.

pedit: /sigh
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5797 (isolation #291) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5795, pisskop wrote:Jar's, I know its ard to act town sometimes, but try to stay with me here.

:lol:
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5802 (isolation #292) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

If pisskop/mollie is scum I may quit mafia forever.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5822 (isolation #293) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:32 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5814, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 5799, Keyser Söze wrote:
@pisskop - what is your final roleclaim?

Can you please answer.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5824 (isolation #294) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I assume Keysor wants to make sure since he claimed vengeful @ some point and Dwlee keeps bringing it up.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5892 (isolation #295) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:01 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5699, JarJarDrinks wrote:I don't think pisskop is actually trying to save himself right now.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5896 (isolation #296) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

the 2 of u could easily speed the day along
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5899 (isolation #297) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:58 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5897, pisskop wrote:Well, y?

As a favor to you? You can't be enjoying these feeble attempts @ WIFOMing when you're obviously getting lynched today. I do respect you playing to ur wincon untill the very end but it's clear to anyone paying attention that you're playing the game as caught scum and have no intention of even putting in a token effort into not getting lynched.

In post 5897, pisskop wrote:To spend a week in nightphase? how antitown of you

A week in nightphase is different from a week of no posts in dayphase because...?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5902 (isolation #298) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5900, pisskop wrote:y r u so bad at mafia.

im not caught scum or I would have self hammered trashbag

lol @ "bad at mafia". All I've done on this site is catch scum. INCLUDING this game despite players like YOU doing everything possible to get in the way of it. The fact that I'm calling you caught scum should be a compliment to you cause if this is you're town game, you're one the worst players i've played with. You should be totally offended by anyone that believes this is your town game.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5903 (isolation #299) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5901, pisskop wrote:
youre bad; this lynch is nothing less than a vendetta, and you arent thinking logically.

So if you are scum, you're admitting that I'm a pretty good mafia player right?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5906 (isolation #300) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:34 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5904, pisskop wrote:and yet here we are, youre voting me because I tunneled mollie

Don't forget the hardcore balls to the wall defense of RadiantCowbells.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5908 (isolation #301) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5907, pisskop wrote:no townie ever did that in the history of forever.

Yet you're vote is on dwlee right now...
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5911 (isolation #302) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5910, pisskop wrote:do you think dwlee is town?

Right now I'm leaning town. If you flip green (or are vengefull scum) I'll reconsider.

In post 5910, pisskop wrote:or that youve done a giod job encouraging scumhunting

Of course I've done a good job encouraging scumhunting. And if someone doesn't agree w/ that then they will @ least agree that I've done a better job than YOU, who has done nothing except deathtunnel obvious town, hard defend obvious scum, and verbally assualt several people untill they replaced out.

In post 5910, pisskop wrote:or giving me viable alternatives

This is something that can only come from a scum mindset. Who cares if there are viable alternatives? This is exactly what I said about RC. If you're town, accept the fact that you're getting hanged and give us your reads so we can analyse em after u flip.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5925 (isolation #303) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

here, I posted this for Errant when he replaced:

Spoiler:
In post 5638, JarJarDrinks wrote:A little synopsis:

- Lynched Dave (scum) day 1
- He told us he was in a hood w/ ur slot and DN
- DN claimed BP in the hood and Dave told the town that
- Many of us think DN could be SK. But there's only been 1 kill/night
- Nero claimed rolecop on day 2
- RC then claimed town cop so we lynched Nero
- Neros N1 check was wicked (who claimed Miller to start the game)
- We lynched RC (scum) on day 3
- Pisskop and Dwlee were very much against the RC lynch and are the 2 primary suspects today

Also, Keysor, Myself, your slot and Robsters slot were all very instrumental in getting RC lynched. And like, it was damn hard getting him lynched (mostly cause of Pisskop and Dwlee fighting crazy hard against it) so it's pretty unlikely any of us 4 are scum.

Mollie very much wanted to lynch pisskop.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5926 (isolation #304) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:25 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Firebringer

Why are you voting for deathnote?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5929 (isolation #305) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5928, Cabd wrote:I don't care what mollie wanted. She's not in the game anymore.

Well u should care a little.

Not saying u should sheep your slot. But you can more stock into mollies reads since you know she's town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5943 (isolation #306) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:25 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

How's the catchup going guys?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5944 (isolation #307) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:25 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

also,
mod, can people get some prods
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5946 (isolation #308) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

what's happening rn?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5948 (isolation #309) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Cabds in a town slot. If he ends up placing a shitty vote, I'll try to talk him out of it.

Hopefully the rest of the town gets their shit together.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5962 (isolation #310) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5926, JarJarDrinks wrote:@Firebringer

Why are you voting for deathnote?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5981 (isolation #311) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5963, Firebringer wrote:Cause Radiant said DN was the Serial Killer yo.

In post 5964, Firebringer wrote:Why would Radiant lie to me?

are u trolling? can u please explain your vote?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5982 (isolation #312) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5966, Errantparabola wrote:does anyone actually have anything to say about my catchups?
i mean, i guess it makes sense if you don't, because you wouldn't go back and read the early game.
but it'd be nice to get some bouncing of ideas here.

yeah it's kinda hard to really discuss stuff untill u catch up. All my reads are based on more recent stuff.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5995 (isolation #313) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5992, Nosferatu wrote:there is no town advantage to pursuing a possible sk over searching for scum. Scum are informed but sk isn't. Unless you have a RELIABLE source for DN being sk, I don't think this lynch is good.

this x100

Seriously people get ur friggen votes off DN. HE IS NOT SCUM!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6008 (isolation #314) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Errant

IDK how you can read everything that happend w/ the RC lynch and not have Keysor and Mollie as conftown.

Like pisskop is scum that has been deathtunneling mollie the whole game and even HE wont touch her wagon.

Dwlee is the ONLY acceptable alternative to pisskop lynch today.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6010 (isolation #315) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6009, pisskop wrote:shut up.

you had your moment. Im open minded here, lets hear thoughts on RCs iso and peoples response to him

Was the moment where I dragged RC into a noose despite you doing everything you possibly could to keep him alive?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6062 (isolation #316) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:41 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

U people must have absolutely no respect for pisskops mafia skills if you think he can have played the game he has as town.

Like doesn't town occasionally do something ya'know pro-town?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6067 (isolation #317) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6063, pisskop wrote:
In post 6062, JarJarDrinks wrote:U people must have absolutely no respect for pisskops mafia skills if you think he can have played the game he has as town.

Like doesn't town occasionally do something ya'know pro-town?

eww. Didnt I use that same argument on mollie?

Yes. Except instead of doing absolutely nothing protown the entire game, Mollie did everything protown. She was one of the driving forces in getting RC lynched. The only complaint I can have about mollie is how she would get rattled every time YOU attacked her. She played a pretty decent game and if town wins, she'll be part of the reason. Unlike YOU, who has been an obstacle for the town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6074 (isolation #318) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6070, pisskop wrote:Just face it. Your friend did fuckall right.

Not sure why you keep saying friend. I've played in one other game w/ mollie for a single day phase and that's the extent of our relationship.

In post 6070, pisskop wrote:She promised to do things, then didnt
She reacted like a box of melted choclate to pressure
She threw around retarded accusations
She refused to engage townies and dodged questions

What a bunch of vague nonsense. This doesn't describe her play this game. It describes the things YOU'VE been repeating over and over.

In post 6070, pisskop wrote:The only reas on you may have townread her is because youre used to that kind of fuckery, hunh.

The reason I townread her is cause I'm good @ mafia and could see that both FA and mollie were obvtown. Either you're bad at mafia for not seeing this or you're scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6090 (isolation #319) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6088, Firebringer wrote:Why don't we just lynch Death Note, yo?

Because he isn't scum. Can you explain why you want lynch non-scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6091 (isolation #320) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Hey Dwlee. Is there anyone besides yourself that you'd actually be against lynching today?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6106 (isolation #321) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:16 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

alright lets make SOMETHING actually happen

VOTE: Dwlee

that is L-1.
got a claim?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6121 (isolation #322) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6120, Firebringer wrote:I say he is town and we should lynch death note!!

Do u really not have a single scum read at all?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6122 (isolation #323) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

unvote

Would still prefer pisskop. Will go back to dwlee if my vote is needed to make sure someone gets lynched today.

The one person who we're absolutely not lynching today is deathnote. Obviously we're not gonna lynch the person that flipped scum begged us to hang (I can't believe I actually have to write that).
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6124 (isolation #324) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6123, Dwlee99 wrote:I am obviously town here the fact that I even got put to l1 is pitiful.

It's like impossible to townread u when u make posts like this. How can you genuinely believe this? What makes you "obviously town"?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6125 (isolation #325) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And like, shit like this:
In post 6118, Dwlee99 wrote:Btw if I get lynched today and you guys [ignore] my reads i will actually flip post game.

WHAT READS?????

You literally made this post THE SAME DAY as the above one:
In post 6099, Dwlee99 wrote:Well I have no clue who the groupscum are because I can see any slot alive right now as groupscum. So we can just kill the sk now.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6129 (isolation #326) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6124, JarJarDrinks wrote:What makes you "obviously town"?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6131 (isolation #327) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6128, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 326, davesaz wrote:Wow, that was quite a lot to catch up.

The impression I'm getting through the last several pages is that dwlee is scum caught for the wrong reason.
First there may have been some misinterpretation of his stance about vote hopping being scummy.
That got cleared up and he's taking heat for an opinion which goes against the grain a bit.
Having a position which is "wrong' compared to the norm isn't scummy per se, but the reaction certainly looks it.

VOTE: Dwlee99

Explain why you think this is bussing and not oppurtunistic voting. GO!

Cause this was the vote count?
Dwlee99 (5) - TheCow, Fro99er, Nosferatu, Wake88, pisskop

But notice I'm not voting 4 u right now. It feels like the votes just went on u way too quick and I still want to lynch pisskop. It's kinda ridiculous how there's nobody voting for pisskop anymore.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6132 (isolation #328) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:25 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6137 (isolation #329) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6133, pisskop wrote:bad vote is bad

idiot.

But your vote for Dwlee is good?

In post 5906, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 5904, pisskop wrote:and yet here we are, youre voting me because I tunneled mollie

Don't forget the hardcore balls to the wall defense of RadiantCowbells.
In post 5907, pisskop wrote:no townie ever did that in the history of forever.

Can you please explain why you're voting for someone that did something that "no townie ever did .. in the history of forever"?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6141 (isolation #330) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6138, pisskop wrote:Go back to Road to Rome

Bwaahaaaahaaa. I've fuggin dominated this game like I've dominated every game I've played in on this site. So far what I've seen of you this game is a deathtunnel of obvtown and a hardcore defense of scum. And a whole lot of shitposting.

How can u even pretend to insult my play when you've played so anti-town? Like if ur town, you can't actually think you've played well this game right? You're either garbage town or you're scum. Pick one.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6144 (isolation #331) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6142, pisskop wrote:Ive played fine.

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6146 (isolation #332) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:28 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6145, pisskop wrote:yea. Were done here. Youre nothign but a troll who couldnt even do the game he favor of looking over the isos of the flipped scum. Bye

You forgot the part where I hanged scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6147 (isolation #333) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 5903, JarJarDrinks wrote:So if you are scum, you're admitting that I'm a pretty good mafia player right?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6149 (isolation #334) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

If he flips town and I get NKd, y'all promise me you will lynch pisskop and not DN tomorrow?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6161 (isolation #335) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6160, Dwlee99 wrote:huh

he just called you town
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6162 (isolation #336) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6159, pisskop wrote:nah. Were killing it. You too, but damned if dumbass mcgees just laid out a path to scumwin.

Like seriously people. You think THIS^ is town? How could a path to a scumwin include lynching scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6164 (isolation #337) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6163, pisskop wrote:We'll let the competent town members decide who is town.

they replaced out :(
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6167 (isolation #338) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6162, JarJarDrinks wrote:How could a path to a scumwin include lynching scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6168 (isolation #339) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6163, pisskop wrote:We'll let the competent town members decide who is town.

Translation:

It doesn't matter what I do because all the replacements obviously haven't read the whole thread and have no clue what they're doing so I can be as obvscum as I want and I wont get lynched.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6171 (isolation #340) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

OK people. pisskop literally said something on this very page that could only come from scum.

He's saying that Golden Robster "just laid out a path to scumwin". Meaning that the path to a scum win is lynching Dwlee then Pisskop. He then says to Dwlee that we're lyching "you too".

Like are you guys not actually reading?

Again:
- he says that Dwlee is town and we should lynch him.
- says that Dwlee is town and we should lynch him
- Dwlee town ... should lynch him
- lynch town

And the worst part of this is his defense:

He's not even defending himself anymore. He's basically telling you all that you wont vote him no matter what he does.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6175 (isolation #341) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6173, Dwlee99 wrote:Golden voted pisskop though. Like I have no clue what he wwas saying because idk who dumbass mcgee is. Is it errant for voting me?

oh lol. I think pisskop read this the same way I did.
Dwlee99 wrote:titus' slot is golden

Titus's slot is totally town yo. He's golden.

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6184 (isolation #342) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:25 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@firebringer

There is one day left. It doesn't look like there's a likelihood of a deathnote lynch. Your vote on him right now might as well be written on a cocktail napkin and mailed to the north pole. It's a completely worthless vote. Please participate in todays lynch.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6191 (isolation #343) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6190, Dwlee99 wrote:After I die you lynch deathnote. Promise me..

As long as scum is alive, nobody is touching deathnote.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6193 (isolation #344) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6192, Dwlee99 wrote:-_-
How will you know when there are no scum left? Just lynch him and get it over with ffs.

Fine I'll rephrase. Nobody touches DN until we lynch @ least 1 more scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6223 (isolation #345) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Keysor. U or me are gonna die tonight. If it's me then make sure u get pisskop lynched tomorrow. Only other choice for scum is Fire IMO
but the lynch tomorrow absolutely needs to be pisskop.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6228 (isolation #346) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6227, Dwlee99 wrote:Promise me you will lynch deathnote and cabd. Promise.

cabd aint scum man. DO you really believe mollie was "playing the sexism card" as a scum tactic? She was legit pissed dude.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6231 (isolation #347) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4693, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4678, RadiantCowbells wrote:
If a play:

- gets a PR lynched

If you're concerned about my alignment lynch me the day before LyLo.

We're not discussing the possibility of lynching me today.

I think you know that lynching you is optimal play at this point. if it is ap's fault that he put in 2 cops in a game then we can bitch at him postgame, just like we roasted prozack for designing a game where town only had 3 mislynches in play with 4 grpscum and 1 sk and weak ass specials for town.

In post 4700, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4698, RadiantCowbells wrote:Just forget everything I've said up to now.

Why is Scum!RC flying in to counterclaim cop then inevitably get lynched before LyLo?

Like, seriously. If you're claiming a scumread on me, address that in your next post.

And JJ, you're being 151 different kinds of a numpty here if you're town.

if you want to help town then put up a reads list. that is the correct play.

In post 4825, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4818, RadiantCowbells wrote:Talking with PK last night also convinced me that he was town. I don't at all see any signs that he knew Nero was going to flip town.

But seriously, Zulfy just slipped. Can we lynch the fucking slip today and maybe it flips roleblocker and we don't have to do this shit?

no we are lynching you. if you are town then I am sorry but your claim wld have been infinitely more believable if you wld have full claimed when you were lynching nero. your play looks like a botched fakeclaim.

and no, you cced nero not the other way around. you insisting that this is not true does not make it so.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6232 (isolation #348) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

There's plenty more. Scum mollie didnt need to bus RC. Getting RC lynched was tough. If she wasn't pushing so hard w/ the rest of us, he may not have gotten lynched.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6234 (isolation #349) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6233, Dwlee99 wrote:so that's obvtown but my iso isn't? K then

Not sure what urs is even saying.
post 1 - FA says she's gonna hammer
post 2 - FA says she doesn't think it's a mislynch
post 3 - FA hammers

what's the scumminess?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6237 (isolation #350) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6236, Dwlee99 wrote:Just promise me you will lyncj deathnote
PLEASSEEEE

I promise
Just as soon as we lynch scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6259 (isolation #351) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6264 (isolation #352) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Can we get some prods?

I need to know if I actually need to convince people that pisskop is scum here. The only other time I've ever seen it be more difficult to lynch obvscum was earlier in this game w/ RC.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6266 (isolation #353) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Yup, most of the replacements have been pretty worthless. And THAT'S the only reason you haven't been lynched yet.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6267 (isolation #354) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I mean there's so many reasons Pisskop is scum. The most recent thing should be more than enough to rope anyone:

He said that "the path to a scum win" is lynching Dwlee then pisskop. HE THEN VOTED FOR DWLEE.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6269 (isolation #355) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:28 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4615, RadiantCowbells wrote:Firebringer is voting me and claiming that he thinks that Titus is scum here.

Of the two, he is choosing to vote the cop.

That should not sit well with anyone.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6270 (isolation #356) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4658, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4653, RadiantCowbells wrote:I GOT TOWNCRED FOR THOSE PLAYS.

RC SCUM PLAY -> DO WHATEVER GIVES YOU THE MOST TOWNCRED.

You know what doesn't give towncred? getting town PRs lynched in a CC.

YOU GOT TOWNREAD BECAUSE OF THE POINT NOBODY COULD UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD DO ANY OF THAT GOD DAMN SHIT AS SCUM!

SAME SCENARIO NOW!!!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6271 (isolation #357) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Just doesn't feel like scum/scum interaction
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6273 (isolation #358) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6272, Errantparabola wrote:i see no reason for cabd and Keyser to be lynch immune.

Then ur not looking carefully enough. RC doesn't get lynched if it's not for those 2.

And seriously look @ the FA/Mollie ISOs. Those are legit emotional freakouts that absolutely can't come from scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6274 (isolation #359) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I admit that cabd looks like total garbage since replacing in. But that slot was towned the F up when he jumped into it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6275 (isolation #360) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

As for Keysor:

In post 5033, Keyser Söze wrote:
Let's lynch RadiantCowbells

Part One

I will look at RadiantCowbells' Day 3 posts later, but his posts around the Nero Cain lynch alone point to RadiantCowbells being scum.

RadiantCowbells begins the day "leaning town" on Nero due to his posts surrounding the Frozen Angel wagon (post 3024). Between this post and his eventual shift to scum-reading Nero Cain, RadiantCowbells was pushing DeathNote's lynch:
Spoiler: RadiantCowbells' push for DeathNote's lynch
In post 3029, RadiantCowbells wrote:DN is fucking scum regardless of what neighbourhood he's in.
In post 3037, RadiantCowbells wrote:you're scumclaiming atm.

I don't think there's a chance in hell I unvote DN for the rest of this game, yeah. Literally 180ing your PoV because someone else suggested a different possibility that makes no sense is not town aligned.
In post 3041, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've wanted that slot lynched from the first few fucking pages.
In post 3214, RadiantCowbells wrote:are you interested in voting Keyser or DN with me, or do you have any other candidates that you'd like to push?
In post 3281, RadiantCowbells wrote:PLS VOTE DN WITH ME

PLS.
In post 3283, RadiantCowbells wrote:get the fuck off mollie and vote DN
In post 3471, RadiantCowbells wrote:and he's done absolutely nothing since then to make me think he's town.
In post 3570, RadiantCowbells wrote:What about DN or KS.
In post 3589, RadiantCowbells wrote:don't fucking hammer someone unless you flashwagon DN
In post 3591, RadiantCowbells wrote:Help me get DN plsssssss

[Note: I want to see RadiantCowbells flip before presenting a full RadiantCowbells-pisskop scum-team-case so I will show how RadiantCowbells is scum, and pisskop are scum individually. After re-reading D2 I would add Dwlee99's name to that scum-team too. At this time, pisskop (L-3) was the leading wagon (post 3643). Only, Dwlee99 was supporting the DeathNote wagon with RadiantCowbells (we will notice later how Dwlee99 always follows where RadiantCowbells is voting)]
So, RadiantCowbells has pushed a Death Note lynch since D1:
Spoiler: RadiantCowbells' D1 push for DeathNote's lynch
In post 546, RadiantCowbells wrote:Literally guarantee you the dude's scum.
In post 449, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's literally no town motivation for such feelings whatsoever.
In post 1346, RadiantCowbells wrote:Substantiate or suffocate DN.

VOTE: Deathnote
In post 1371, RadiantCowbells wrote:DN is sufficiently independently scummy for me to be interested in pursuing it regardless of his presence or absence in a neighbourhood.
In post 3020, RadiantCowbells wrote:we're lynching this.

VOTE: DeathNote

RadiantCowbells will push the DeathNote lynch with assured conviction but will jump off very easily if a better opportunity arises [1) bussing his deadweight scum-partner davesav, 2) lynching lynch-bait Frozen Angel/pirate mollie 3) lynching the town role cop].

In post 3709, RadiantCowbells wrote:I liked some of what you said while FA was being wagoned but you sidelining during this PK Mollie situation is scummy as fuck.

Nero Cain began attacking the much town-read fro99er (this was his mistake) - I believe scum realised this was a good time to hide behind town here, and attack their accuser. RadiantCowbells has often used his changing read and position on Frozen Angel/pirate mollie's lynch against others. Now anybody who didn't want Frozen Angel's/pirate mollie's lynch is scummy.

In post 4443, RadiantCowbells wrote:Especially the guys playing both sides of the fence between you and Mollie. Kesyer, DN, maybe JarJar.

RadiantCowbells chooses which players look good or bad by their interactions with Frozen Angel/pirate mollie. At one point RadiantCowbells asserts that Frozen Angel/pirate mollie's wagon is town, because scum would have already hammered her... and then othertimes when he is scum reading that slot, scum-reading players that are defending that slot i.e saying that they are scum-partners. It is all contradictions - play to support the wagon/scum-reads he is pushing for that particular time i.e opportunism.

Here is RadiantCowbells' full reads on Frozen Angel/pirate mollie. RadiantCowbells has constantly contradicted himself by shifting to town-to scum-to town to fit the momentum of the wagon on her slot:
Spoiler: RadiantCowbells' changing read of Frozen Angel/pirate mollie
In post 429, RadiantCowbells wrote:She's town here, 100%.
In post 443, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've also actually been scumpartners with her, so I know how she operates as scum.
In post 444, RadiantCowbells wrote:As town she's really AtEy and it's hard to follow her cases as a logical sequence.
In post 998, RadiantCowbells wrote:She relates to me differently, she's a lot less scumhunty and more sort of calling people scum and shoving lynches through, and she gets a lot more flip-out-y with her emotional reactions.
In post 1424, RadiantCowbells wrote:we're never lynching FA this game.
In post 1446, RadiantCowbells wrote:She's town here.
In post 1456, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really don't see FA scum as even a possibility here, regardless of associatives.
In post 1607, RadiantCowbells wrote:Reread and I guess I still think she's town.
In post 1609, RadiantCowbells wrote:k cuz read on FA is based entirely on fucking alignment related info.
In post 1656, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA does all of the above as town though.
In post 1657, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean it's definitely possible that she's scum, I'm not denying that.

I just hate the way people went around the wagon and its making me incredibly reluctant to vote her with people like Zulfy pushing it.
In post 1699, RadiantCowbells wrote:The miller shit bugs the heck out of me and I'd expect Town!FA to omgus the shit out of PK and make him her priority target, and the absence of that makes me feel that she isn't as emotionally impacted as she's claiming to be.

VOTE: FA
In post 1733, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: FA
In post 1799, RadiantCowbells wrote:The fact that she immediately unvoted when she definitely knows she can't be banned for doing it stands apart from everything else.

I don't think she's town here.

I'm amazed by the lengths she's going here but she's not town.
In post 1802, RadiantCowbells wrote:Your mood completely changed when I stopped reacting to your over the top screaming.
In post 1806, RadiantCowbells wrote:Just take my word for it, I've yet to misread her.
In post 1816, RadiantCowbells wrote:she's scum.
In post 2184, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm still leaning scum on the slot
In post 2202, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA's probably scum
In post 2247, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA's said and done crazy shit like that as scum before.
In post 2255, RadiantCowbells wrote:Still think she's more likely to be scum than Zulfy
In post 2327, RadiantCowbells wrote:alright that fucking settles it

VOTE: mollie
In post 2450, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm pretty sure Mollie's scumclaimed at this point and is just trying to avoid creating any further associatives since she won't give any reads.
In post 2758, RadiantCowbells wrote:Look what I can't fucking understand is how you guys don't realize that if FA was town she'd have been lynched literally eons ago.
In post 2860, RadiantCowbells wrote:If this was town, the wagon wouldn't have stalled all day.
In post 2982, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE: PM

idk

yeah sorry PK but I just don't see this flipping scum rn.

Most of it's just the way FA reacted out of game more than anything but I just don't see this flipping scum rn.

I've been thinking about that line forever and I don't think that mollie scum would have either had or falsified a thought process that would lead to that thought being expressed like that.

And yeah, I somewhat feel the same way.

I'm kinda worried that my personal situation with FA has fucked with my judgement but like, I get it, mollie not doing anything, but idk.

Like everything says that I should be lynching this but I just got this gut feeling that it's the wrong move and I know it cuz I keep trying to think through what my reads are gonna be when she flips scum and I really can't get anywhere on that front sorta like I know this is gonna end up flipping town but yea
In post 2985, RadiantCowbells wrote:I actually feel way better about this game now that I'm not voting Mollie anymore.

I'm taking that as confirmation.
In post 3006, RadiantCowbells wrote:yea cuz I was thinking that you not getting lynched probs meant you were scum but there's so many people passively standing around not rly voting you or pushing scumreads and I'm starting to wonder if scum wants town to push this lynch through then use it as justification to push a ML onto like PK or myself who were on the wagon.

My position on pirate mollie was very clear:
Spoiler: My opinion/concern with her wagon
In post 2746, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2734, Zulfy wrote:Keyser:
1)Is that pic of you?
2) You said the timing of my FA vote was interesting. Please explain why.

1) No, that is Jaqen H'ghar, from the Game of Thrones.
2) The Dwlee99 wagon (Fro99er, Frozen Angel, JarJarDrinks) was still in force but the Frozen Angel wagon (pisskop, Nero Cain) was still lagging behind. Your vote and scum-case provoked a raucous of reactions, melt-downs and replace outs. It still remains the leading wagon of D2.

In post 2735, Zulfy wrote:Also Keyser if you can vote FA's slot now that'd be pretty great.

We have plenty of time for a replacement. I feel like my vote (or especially fro99er's vote) on the Frozen Angel slot will push the wagon to an early hammer. Plus, many players are sitting back (waiting to see us lynch pirate mollie? not wanting to change the focus of her slot? or if scum, waiting for the opportune time to bus... basically it needs support from the town-read players before it is considered seriously.) Do the people scum-reading pirate mollie think the people who are opposing the pirate mollie lynch are scum? are they pushing counter wagons? These are questions I'd be asking if I had a strong scum-read of pirate mollie.

Maybe come back here later too:
In post 1491, Zulfy wrote:Ooh I almost forgot
In post 971, davesaz wrote:davesaz, Keyser Söze, Aeronaut, Nosferatu
JarJarDrinks, Dwlee99, Fro99er,
Nero Cain, Zulfy, Frozen Angel, DeathNote,
RadiantCowbells, Wickedestjr,
pisskop, Wake88,
TheCow

Always scum in those scumleans.
In post 3022, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2999, RadiantCowbells wrote:he's my primary scumread atm.

It's the first I've heard of it. When did I become your primary scumread? Before or after where you kept flip-flopping over the Frozen Angel/pirate mollie wagon?

In post 3001, RadiantCowbells wrote:and yea, he's doing a lot of talking to you like you're town. I actually thought he was bussing you when I was scumreading you but idk

Where did I say I think/know pirate mollie is town?
How can I be bussing pirate mollie?
I've wanted to give that slot a fair chance, but no where did I claim pirate mollie was town. That slot deserves pressure.

In post 3013, RadiantCowbells wrote:Still p sure he's scum because of the way he's sidelining the wagon here,

All I ask is for someone in that slot to present their reads and not threaten to rulebreak/overreact/tunnel/get mod-killed/want to be lynched. I have been
very clear
about this. I have not town-read that slot since Frozen Angel was sat in that chair. Because of their emotional/defensive dispositions I feel like that slot has not played to its potential, therefore, we risk a miss-lynch if that slot is town. If the slot fails to contribute to the game it will be lynched/replaced. That is why I asked pirate mollie to take a step back from her defence tunnel on pisskop, breathe, and share her reads on
everyone else

In post 3013, RadiantCowbells wrote:plus his awful daves associatives.

Please highlight all these awful "associatives".

In post 3759, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't like nero and now that I think your slot is town it makes me like his reaction to your wagon a lot less.

VOTE: Nero

RadiantCowbells sense the momentum on Nero Cain and now has the bakcing of fr099er (the accused) and pirate mollie (the waggoned innocent). Again, RadiantCowbells is using his new stance on the pirate mollie wagon against people to force a miss-lynch.

In post 3760, RadiantCowbells wrote:you're questioning everyone who townreads you why.

what's the end to you asking me why I townread you? what does my answer mean?

what were you looking for from it?

These questions serve no purpose other than to keep the pressure/focus on Nero Cain. Again, with the Nero lynch still not certain, incase his miss-lynch does not go through, RadiantCowbells has the DeathNote lynch running in the background:
Spoiler: RadiantCowbells' continued DeathNote push
In post 3752, RadiantCowbells wrote:No one is willing to vote Keyser or DN today?
In post 3772, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mollie, what did you think about the DN slip that I pointed out?
In post 3872, RadiantCowbells wrote:and yea, if DN were to happen that would make me so happy.

CAN WE PLEASE FUCKING LYNCH DN
In post 3875, RadiantCowbells wrote:WHY IS DN EVEN FUCKING ALIVE GUYS
In post 3877, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to lynch DN a fucking billion times more than anyone else in game right now.
In post 3881, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: DN

PLEASE guys.

Holy shit.
In post 3938, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wanted to lynch DN and have for days.

In post 3867, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm pretty happy lynching Nero and I think this day needs to end.

We still had over 10 days left of Day Two, RadiantCowbells wants to rush his miss-lynch through ASAP. RadiantCowbells had obviously settled for either a DeathNote or Nero Cain lynch.

In post 3867, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't necessarily think that was a slip but Nero's reaction to being TR was weird as fuck considering I made clear my reasons in the post where I said I was TRing him.

When is this ever scum-indicative? Plus, how does this outweigh your scum-case and strong scum-read of DeathNote? This is pure opportunism.

In post 3867, RadiantCowbells wrote:The way he's trying to push on Fro99er is scummy as fuck too and I get the feeling that he's just trying to move his vote somewhere safe.

RadiantCowbells well knows he can hide behind town-fro99er (the accused).

In post 3872, RadiantCowbells wrote:He basically called Fro99er out for using whit knighting as a trust tell, got him to get a meta example of doing it as scum, then claimed he was scum for playing to is scum meta.

This whole case was null -but RadiantCowbells will keep recycling the lie to push this miss-lynch.

In post 3893, RadiantCowbells wrote:nero if you're town your reads are literally the shittiest of any player I've ever seen.
In post 3901, RadiantCowbells wrote:if he flipped town I would literally ignore everything he has said thus far this game.

Again these points serve no purpose in scum-hunting but to keep the focus and pressure on Nero Cain. They are undermining in nature and personal attacks, that have nothing to do with Nero Cain's alignment.

In post 3897, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to lynch scum today.

I'm not quite sure who is scum in the current primary lynches.

Nero's the one who I see as most likely to be scum but I'm not like positive on him so I want my guaranteed scum flip.

The pisskop/pirate mollie wagon is now officially dead, the only lynches RadiantCowbells supports is Nero Cain and DeathNote. RadiantCowbells adds an out: "I'm not like positive on him", so that he can push his other scum-read (DeathNote) later.

In post 3907, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah, I'm actually really feeling the Nero lynch now.

I could do that over DN.

The Nero Cain wagon has been given the green light by the 'townies', RadiantCowbells is now committed to his lynch.

In post 3914, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean Nero's reads are like the shittiest of shit and that Frogger read especially is insanely manipulative and inorganic.

If he's actually town, he's a liability. DN's just derping around because he knows he's caught.

Nero's mudslinging all my townreads. I'm happier lynching that RN.

VOTE: Nero Cain

Having reads that "are like the shittiest of shit" is not scum-indicative. How does RadiantCowbells know which reads are good or bad? Again, RadiantCowbells is using Nero Cain's attack on strong-town-fro99er against him.
"insanely manipulative" is an unsupported accusation. "If he's actually town, he's a liability." - again, RadiantCowbells opens up the possibilty of Nero Cain being town, but now, this his lynch can still be viewed as a policy lynch. Again, RadiantCowbells pushes his back-up lynch, DeathNote.

In post 4066, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nero is scummy and manipulative flat out, and there's little town in his play either. He's getting lynched.
In post 4073, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nah, we're lynching Nero now.

He called Fro99er out for using WKing as a trust tell, then Fro99er provided evidence that he's done it as scum, then he called him scum.

Now he's voting me because apparently my scumhunting is so bad that I have to be scum this game.
In post 4083, RadiantCowbells wrote:My argument is that Nero's play has clear scum intent and his reads are contradictory.

This is just repetition for effect. Unsupported accusations/lies to force a miss-lynch.

We now get to Nero Cain's roleclaim. Any townie searching/pushing/looking for answers always weighs up every possibility before jumping in. RadiantCowbells shows no town-paranoia/inquisitive/doubt/curiosity (qualities you would associative with a scum-hunter) there is no logical reasoning or discussion, only narrow/quick/opportunistic conclusions. Remember, that RadiantCowbells is supposedly a 2 shot cop:
Spoiler: RadiantCowbells' response to Nero Cain's Role Cop claim:
In post 4170, RadiantCowbells wrote:NO THERE IS NO FUCKING ROLE COP IN THIS SETUP.

LYNCH IT.
In post 4173, RadiantCowbells wrote:He is not fucking role cop.

Lynch him.
In post 4192, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm cop.

there's no fucking role cop in the setup and if there is it's scum.

lynch him right now.
In post 4201, RadiantCowbells wrote:I DONT GIVE A SHIT THERE IS NO ROEL COP IN THIS SETUP
In post 4240, RadiantCowbells wrote:there is no fucking role cop in a setup with me

shut the fuck up

just shut the fuck up

In post 4196, RadiantCowbells wrote:I checked Aeronaut last night who died unfortunately which fucked us.

There's no cop and role cop in one setup.

One more thing, let's also take a step back for one moment: RadiantCowbells visited Aeronaut N1. Aeronaut dies N1.

[TL;DR]
1) opportunistic play
2) insincere scum-reads
3) insincere town-reads
4) using the D2 scum-led Frozen Angel/pirate mollie wagon to force misslynches and scum-reads
5) his reaction to Nero Cain's roleclaim
6) hiding behind wrongly-accused townies
7) no pro-town motivation in his approach to the Nero Cain wagon/lynch/roleclaim
8) repeating unsupported lies to miss-lynch Nero Cain
9) Undermining Nero Cains through personal attacks
10) lynching/scum-reading on pre-flip associations via his ever-contradicting reads

THIS IS NOT TOWN

I will later look at his Day 3 posts in
Let's lynch RadiantCowbells: Part Two
. Coming to a bookstore near you!

Next up... why Zulfy/Titus is town.

Not much more needs to be said than that.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6278 (isolation #361) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6276, DeathNote wrote:I'm not sure what your point is? RC was going to get lynched so pushing on him and creating a large case isn't that hard. I'm glad he was so adamant about it but I would have bussed the shit out of RC as soon as that cop flipped town.

Lol. So then what do you make out of pisskop defending the fuck out of RC?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6297 (isolation #362) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6296, DeathNote wrote:So yeah, I think JarJar pointing out how town you were for pushing a lynch on already dead scum was pretty scummy.

Lol. I shouldn't have had to say anything at all. That's just one of the many reasons that anyone paying even a little attention to the game should need to know that Keysor is as obviously town as a person could possibly be.

Also it took FORTY FUCKING PAGES to get RC lynched. I agree that it should have been an easy lynch, but it wasn't. Stop pretending like RC getting lynched was a foregone conclusion.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6302 (isolation #363) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6301, Firebringer wrote:Why can't we lynch DeathNote?

Is:

Cause he's not scum!

Too simple of an answer for you?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6303 (isolation #364) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

also pie sucks.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6307 (isolation #365) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6323 (isolation #366) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I think if there's still one more scum left, it's Robster
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6325 (isolation #367) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I'd like to hear Deathnotes actual real claim if we're gonna believe he's not the SK.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6326 (isolation #368) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6324, pisskop wrote:Fuck you moron

wtf is this for?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6329 (isolation #369) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6327, pisskop wrote:I still town

liar
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6339 (isolation #370) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6336, pisskop wrote:I hope weve all learned to stop following jarjar

alright, I'll play along.

Who should we lynch tomorrow?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6349 (isolation #371) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6348, Keyser Söze wrote:7 days to deadline.

PK already hammered himself.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6350 (isolation #372) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

pisskop flipping red = scum robster
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6382 (isolation #373) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6360, Political Clout wrote:@jarjar why were you on the dwlee wagon? I'm still scrolling up and down with the replacements.

Cause Dwlee made a really suspect post including what looked like a slip @ the time. And my strongest townreads pretty much agreed w/ me.

I was always very much against Dave also throughout all this.

see page 42
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6383 (isolation #374) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I think I'm in favor of a massclaim @ this point.

@ the very least, I want deathnotes claim.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6406 (isolation #375) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VT
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6412 (isolation #376) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I predict Fire tells us he jailed Robster last night
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6414 (isolation #377) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6413, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6412, JarJarDrinks wrote:I predict Fire tells us he jailed Robster last night

what makes you say this?

cause Robster is scum and there was no kill last night.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6440 (isolation #378) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: Robster

- Scum didnt shoot into a BP claim
- Scum didn't decide not to attack
- Scum didn't attack Robster (They're shooting into a much more town-looking slot)

Only logical explaination for the missong kill is Robster was the attacker.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6456 (isolation #379) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:32 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6453, Golden Robster wrote:Isn't it slightly convenient that everybody you've listed off has claimed VT.

But he claimed BEFORE almost everyone else claimed. If he was scum, he'd be taking a huge gamble that he doesn't get countered.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6460 (isolation #380) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:32 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6457, Golden Robster wrote:He claimed PR but refused to give results out BEFORE everybody else had claimed.

False, he claimed PR. THEN he said he was impatient and claimed JK before anyone claimed their roles.

The only thing he waited on was giving out his targets.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6461 (isolation #381) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6459, Political Clout wrote:Can we discuss errant as a possible lynch as well? I dislike how limiting we're being here.

Well errant was in the hood w/ mafia. That's a pretty big point in his favor.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6469 (isolation #382) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6468, Golden Robster wrote:I'd like to protest my innocence before somebody hammers.

1. Someone did shoot me and I was jailed.
2. They shot DN.

I'm not sure why these options should be ignored but w/e.

Claiming VT again.

what happened to:
3. Fire is scum and is fakeclaiming

:?:

Like you specifically went out of your way to point out how convenient it was that he waited till after the claims to tell us his actions. Why mention that if not to imply he's scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6480 (isolation #383) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6478, pieguyn wrote:
the only thing even remotely making me think it could be town is Zulfy's replace out

UNVOTE: for now. This just reminded me about how RC faked a redcheck on Zulf. Want to reread some stuff
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6481 (isolation #384) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

OK since that all happened AFTER RC countered to get nero killed, I dont think we can read too much into it since RC may have already just assummed he was getting lynched.

I think this post from day 1 makes the Zulfy slot look pretty bad.

In post 1478, Zulfy wrote:Some music to set the mood

Frozen Angel is scum

Frozen Angel has done very little (effective) scumhunting, excusing the scumvibes she's been giving off to her personality and emotional state. Bunch of bullshit.

The one coherent defense in her favor came from her good old buddy RC, aggregated in JJD's post:

In post 937, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 429, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 411, pisskop wrote:RC, tell me again how this was town frozen.

Yeah, so you've just proven by asking that question that you don't understand her meta at all.

Her AtEs as scum frozen are absolutely terrible and see through and basically ignorable and she avoids pressure by bogging everything down in lengthy arguments and focuses on defending herself hyper logically while spending more time throwing out accusations than doing any sort of analysis.

She's town here, 100%.
In post 431, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA can't ate this effectively as scum.

That's the end of the discussion, basically.
In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:Try reading the Netherspite mafia in Coney Island where she flipped out exactly like this when I pressured her.
In post 437, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, the one with Netherspite as the mod.

Textbook FA town.
In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, that's your prerogative.

I'm positive she's town right now though.
In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've played more games with FA than anyone else on site and have yet to misread her.

Keep that in mind.
In post 443, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've also actually been scumpartners with her, so I know how she operates as scum.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64156

Does this look like her scum game at all?
In post 444, RadiantCowbells wrote:Scum FA is very rigorous and gets really invested into the logical side of things, somewhat similar to my own scum game in that she tries to leave a trail for all the shit she does but she basically doesn't AtE, at all.

As town she's really AtEy and it's hard to follow her cases as a logical sequence. This is absolutely the latter.
In post 445, RadiantCowbells wrote:She did AtE like once in 37 but it was one of her scummiest lines of the game because of how poorly done it was.

I can't see her pulling off this rage thing effectively as scum at all, not against me who is particularly good at seeing through fake rage. (See: making the AFB scum team forfeit in 167 with my fake cop claim on scum)

Pretty okay meta defense yea?
Here's the thing tho, RC this is where you come in:

I think you're scumFA's buddy.

Now this makes complete and utter sense to me. A scum RC tells a scum FA to ham up her playstyle and he'll just convince town that hey, that's just FA being FA, whaddayagonnado? It's
meta
, man.

In post 970, RadiantCowbells wrote:The fuck is with people and citing shitty meta defenses for their play?

Good question RC!

FA gets kinda flustered with the heat she's been getting tho, sorta resenting the plan RC has strongarmed on her.

In post 1323, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not your blind follower RC.

Complete and utter sense to me.
So my suggestion is to lynch this girl, see how she flips and then lynch RC accordingly.

He's calling RC scum that is defending his scumbuddy FA. But he pushes for a FA lynch. I'm still very much townreading the FA/mollie slot. So I basically feel like this is designed to make RC look good once FA flips.

like this quote in particular:
So my suggestion is to lynch this girl, see how she flips and then lynch RC accordingly
Is just so bad now that we know RC is scum.

VOTE: Robster
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6486 (isolation #385) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6485, DeathNote wrote:Why jail errant? If you want to hit someone in the hood, wouldn't i be a better target?

Why would you be a better target?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6489 (isolation #386) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6488, DeathNote wrote:Because I'm the accused sk, not him.

But you're NOT the SK right? So how is you recommending yourself for detainment gonna help the town?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6493 (isolation #387) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 6479, pieguyn wrote:i'm fine with ending day here
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6533 (isolation #388) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:20 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

GG Y'all.

What happened w/ the Molllie+Titus simultaneous replace-out?

Also Dead and Scum thread please
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6543 (isolation #389) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

is there a dead thread ?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”